[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ Only post in this thread if you are disgusted with a female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 51

>>85106966
>>
File: jodiedavison.jpg (122KB, 601x767px) Image search: [Google]
jodiedavison.jpg
122KB, 601x767px
>>85111674
Worse thread incoming.
>>
File: 1500326108815.png (279KB, 564x309px) Image search: [Google]
1500326108815.png
279KB, 564x309px
vote
>>85107797
>>85107797
>>85107797
vote
>>
File: beach episode whittaker.png (442KB, 519x670px) Image search: [Google]
beach episode whittaker.png
442KB, 519x670px
>>85111674
I love Jodie.
>>
how does having a female doctor add to the show whatsoever?
Is it not completely obvious that this is a shitty gimmick to try and pull back the smith audience that bailed during capaldi?
>>
>>85111745
Repetitive? I did it fucking once, and only because you refuse to believe there's any creative reason behind the decision at all after I gave an example of how it could be used creatively.
>>
>>85111750
>74% yes
wew sure is reddit in here
>>
>>85111765
how did going back to an old doctor (capaldi) add to the show?
>>
>>85111765
Hope they write him very feminine and seductive.
Will be awesome.
>>
>>85111765
>how does having a female doctor add to the show whatsoever?

How would having another male Doctor? Why does it need a justification?
>>
>>85111824
hi pol
>>
No sir, all thirteen!
>>
>>85111824
We got invaded. That is some kind of raid. An attack on /tv/ stronghold. Now they will spread.

>>85111710
Find one reason. Believable. Not cheesy.
>>
>>85111851
>haha u bigot wots wrong with changing something after 55 years and expecting you not to react???
>>
>>85111674
its a women

whats the big deal?
>>
>>85111845
capaldi was a far better actor than smith and a much more believeable doctor than smith, tennant, or eccelston
he was a doctor that people who actually watched the old show (unlike you reboot era fags) could appreciate as truer to the original tone of the show
>>
>>85111915
>Find one reason. Believable. Not cheesy.

I don't know, I'm not the showrunner. Maybe it's part of some celestial cycle, maybe the Doctor was in a feminine mood or whatever. Why would it need an explanation at all?
>>
>>85111851
Chibnall always wanted to make a femDoc. If it changes nothing, why did he want that ? It must bring something. He said he had a 5 years long plan and a vision and cast his Doctor because of this.

:)

Embarrassing for you, right ?
>>
>>85111926
>wots wrong with changing something after 55 years

seriously, what is wrong with changing it? also, point to where that person said they expected you not to react
>>
>>85111965

Well, from a purely business standpoint you just threw away the tumblr crowd to appease people who don't even watch the show.

I'm sure that won't have any negative consequences.
>>
Let's assume that Chinball shits the bed with Series 11 and he's now you've been appointed with taking charge of Series 12. Also assume that during this time you're short a team of writers and instead it's up to you to pen 13 episodes. Post the tiles to your thirteen episodes as well as anything else you'd like to include. ALso, would you start from scratch with a new Doctor or would you keep 13 and add your personal spin on it?

1.The Grove of Skulls
2. Anywhere and Everywhere
3. The Burning Hands of Sarn
4. Belly of the Beast
>The Tardis has been consumed by an intergalactic asteroid eater and it's up to the Doctor to liberate his vessel before it's lost forever in the belly of the beast.
5. The Forgotten Companion
>The Doctor comes face to face with a companion he had previously left stranded on a alien world because they had believed them dead. Immediately after their rocky reunion it's obvious this forgotten friends has more on their thoughts than rekindling a friendship.
6. The Wheel of Eternity
7. Gambler's Folly
8. Metallic Harvest
9. The Knight of Nightmares
10. Writher
11. Sudden Death
12. The Tomb of the Lost Lords (Pt. 1)
13. Gods of Yore (Pt. 2)

I had come up with these titles when I was imagining a series of 7th doctor stories.
>>
>>85112000
Ahah trying to escape. Why a reason ? Explained it 5 times already. lol
>>
>>85111848
I feel like its going to be the complete opposite because they'd catch alot of flack for female stereotyping
A ditsy female doctor would actually be interesting, but i guarentee they are going to go with a stronk female women character
>>
>>85111915
>Believable. Not cheesy.
>Doctor Who

lol
>>
>>85111926
The show already changes every few years anyway

I find it doubtful you could like every single one of the distinct previous Doctors and then suddenly dislike an incarnation simply for being a woman
>>
>>85112037
What? Hasn't Tumblr been foaming at the mouth for a female Doctor?
>>
>>85111979
>much more believeable doctor than smith, tennant, or eccelston
thats an entirely subjective assessment
> appreciate as truer to the original tone of the show
>he adds to the show by being the same as before

wat
>>
>>85112016
>what is wrong with changing it?
well the old phrase comes to mind: if it aint broke don't fix it
Whats to be gained by the doctor becoming female?
obviously the execs think viewers, but i seriously doubt that
>>
>>85112015
>Chibnall always wanted to make a femDoc. If it changes nothing, why did he want that ? It must bring something. He said he had a 5 years long plan and a vision and cast his Doctor because of this.

Yeah so? Just because he has a reason doesn't mean there needs to be one. Every piece of fiction is on some level a contrivance.
>>
I'd suck his timeclit.
>>
>>85112076

No. Are you retarded?

Their entire obsession with the show is shipping the doctor with every other male in the show in their cringey fan fiction.
>>
>>85112057
Stronk female ? Moreso than other nuwho Doctor who were flawed and in self doubts ?
AGENDA ALL THE Way :D :D
>>
>>85112056
That because the Doctor has always been male there must be a reason why she's now female? You realise it's fiction right? It's not a real phenomenon that needs to obey laws of probability or whatever you're harping on about.
>>
>>85112016
>>85112071
>every lead in this show is male for over half a century
>decision is made that that's no longer "acceptable" in "progressive" modern society
>im not only supposed to ignore this, I'm supposed to praise it
No, this show has had a very distinct format for this long, there's no reason to change it, no benefit to changing it, and the majoroty of the people eho support it don't even watch the show they jsut want to push their agenda.
>>
>>85111965
You know they are just going to throw "muh womenz humor lol girl problems muh period" type shit at it instead of actually you know kicking that stupid gay faggot showrunner out and improve the writing, next on their agenda will be a black gay trans jewish man because of muh qoutas or the doctor will have a lezbo sideplot or somethign stupid

None of this shite actually adds anything to the show and just drags the quality of it down because of how bad its done.

The Wire and many other shows did this sort of "diversity" casting & writing right because it made us give a shit about the characters and most of their motivations and actions made sense, they didnt expect us to immediately care about them just because of x or y or the fact that they are black or a women etc.

However in latter seasons of doctor who the episode formula/plot goes like this

>Oh no doctor this thing is bad
>doctor points sonic dildo at thing
>thing fix
>oh no baddy reveals themselves
>doctor who kill thing with sonic dildong
>oh no i ded x_x
>fin

theres so puzzle solving or clever writing like older series, especially pre reboot.

I'd kill for BBC to let the yanks or someone else take a stab at this because moffat has made the past 3+ seasons completely unwatchable for me
>>
>>85112173
Let's write a scenario by generating random words. Not like we needed logic, reason or that kind of stuff.
>>
>>85112177
>things should stay the way they are because they've always been that way

what a shit argument
>>
>>85112177
>had a very distinct format for this long

Yes, an alien adventurer called the Doctor dicks about in space and time

There's nothing inherently male about that

Honestly I think you people would have been complaining even if this had happened decades ago much in the same vein as "oh, it's only *third wave* feminism I don't like"
>>
This thread went full shitstorm. My god.
>>
>>85112243
>things should change because they havent been that way before
haah looks like my reductionist strawmanning wins again sorry drumpfkin
>>
>>85112177

It could be a nice change, like how Captain Janeway was for the Star Trek series.
>>
>>85112052
The doctor and thee
>the doctor is capture by the newly recreated torchwood under suspition that she is the master as torchwood only knew that the master was female. Jack hits on the doctor etc.

>Next episode is the doctor and torchwood fighting some alien.

Dude wheres my tardis
>The doctor fixes the chameleon circuit and loses the tardis for an episode while the companion is inside trying to save themselves, subsequently moving the tardis to random places and disguising it more.

these are my only episodes and they are trash.

I want 13's companion to be jenny and jack, no normal humans for a season
>>
>>85112215
>Let's write a scenario by generating random words. Not like we needed logic, reason or that kind of stuff.

This is honestly what most of Moffat's run has felt like so it's a weird criticism to make.
>>
>>85112243
>disguarding and warping what made a show popular until its hardly recognizable

Imagine if GoT just suddenly stopped killing people off randomly, people would stop watching it but because we're talking about Doctor Who and the bar has been set so low for so many years imho everything after Tennant and Smiths seasons is garbage
>>
>>85112245
>There's nothing inherently male about that
Aside from the fact Males are traditionally problem solvers, adventurors, warriors, and bread winners where as women's only responsibility is the continuation of the species via childbirth.
>>
>>85112289
never said they should change, but there is no reason they can't
>>
>>85112319
May I ask you to use a trip so that I can ignore you ?
>>
>>85112319
I'm honestly surprised we never got a DON'T FART, FART AND YOU'RE DEAD episode about flammable gaseous aliens or something

I do hope I haven't given Chibnall any ideas
>>
>>85112283

Shit happens when SJW culture warriors suddenly jump in and destroy a long existing culture.
>>
>>85112245
>There's nothing inherently male about a series where every main character has been male
Lol ok
>>
>>85112215
Trying to apply what passes for reason among internet autists to a piece of fiction is a mug's game.
>>
>>85112361

>slitheen
>>
>>85112354
>haha my apathetic nihilism wins again
Jesus Christ, why are neo-liberals so annoying to argue with?

Not resisting change = supporting it.
>>
>>85112367
Where are those thread hijackers coming from ?
>>
>>85112349
>something something traditions something something biotruths

You must lead a very sad life with such a narrow worldview
>>
What if #13 is The Valeyard
>>
Will they mention the Doctor being a woman every 5 seconds like they did with Bill being gay?
>>
>>85112349
Lel i cant wait how the shoehorn typical male traits onto this new female doctor to show how stronk she is.

Fuck we already toyed with this idea with the mary jane adventures.

Its gonna be like a retarded live action version of the magic schoolbus
>>
>>85112328
>Imagine if GoT just suddenly stopped killing people off randomly

Good, because they was played out 5 years ago.
>>
>>85112420
>dude why should bees harvest pollen lol why cant the queen do it are you some kind of queenphobeist or something
>>
File: 1431409203709.png (222KB, 915x694px) Image search: [Google]
1431409203709.png
222KB, 915x694px
>the boardie invasion of /who/

This thread is an absolute shit show
>>
>>85112420
Redditor. Fuck off.
>>
>>85112418

No one is hijacking anything you retarded cunt.
>>
>>85112438

wait bill was a homo?
>>
>>85112417
>neo-liberals

That's not what that word means.
>>
>>85112486
This. When will reddit lesve?
>>
>>85112438
i havent watched Dr Who since capaldi, have i missed anything? That sounds retarded
>>85112460
How can you retards not see Dr Who's quality has been on a downward spiral since Matt Smiths seasons

https://youtu.be/LkoGBOs5ecM

Thank moffat
>>
File: chibnall2.jpg (184KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
chibnall2.jpg
184KB, 450x600px
>>85112438

What do you think?
>>
>>85112089
not the same anon here but
>a return to the original tone of an iconic show after fucking shit up with multiple completely unbelievable variations of the main character is a bad thing
I absolutely hate faggots like you and ill tell you why
The old doctor who was a fantastic sci-fi show. Honestly couldn't really name any issues ive had through all of it save a couple of particularly annoying companions and unnecessarily stretched out plotlines.
Nothing needs to change about it. There isn't anything to be gained with modernization beyond a streamlined time format and better visual effects. All issues with the reboots have come from abandoning the classic tone and themes of the show.
This is why matt smith and tennants edgelord rants were so unbearably cringey. The originals were never really focused on the doctors development. He and the tardis were often not much more then glorified set pieces, with the viewer in the companion role experiencing this foreign universe with the doctor as a guide and filter to understand and interact with it. Thats what made little nuggets of information about the doctor so interesting, because his character was mysterious and distant despite being on screen the majority of the time.
I don't care that the doctor has a vagina. It shouldn't matter. The doctors development is not supposed to be the central point of the show.
So a move like this shifts the focus away from the greater universe to one singular being, a complete bastardization of the original ideas and tone of the original work
>>
>>85112410
Yeah, but they're the ones *doing* the farting, it's not the same

>>85112436
Valeyard isn't an incarnation, he's magical space gestalt bullshit

>>85112328
>>85112460

This whole ANYONE CAN DIE trend really annoys me

They try to justify it by saying it's more suspenseful if you don't know whether the hero will survive or not but if your answer to "how is the hero going to escape this one" is "they don't, they die" that's just boring
>>
>>85112438
Of course.
We ll get strong female stuff
Future is all woman
Nail polish
Periods
Hair
White evil male
Bewbs
Male companion will be mistaken for the Doctor
I'm better when female, should stay female !
Male historical oppression

And that kind of horse shit all the way
>>
>>85112438
Yes that is actually a key part of Chibnall's writing. He's very preachy.
>>
I kind of want him to try the femfatal thing (copying River's demeanor) only for it to back fire.

>Doctor: I don't understand, I was told idiots fall for that!

>Other: who told you that?

>Doctor: River Song!

>Other: what does that say about you?

>Doctor: ...?
>>
Doctor who has been on a downward spiral since 2006.
>>
>>85112474
Humans are just a tiny bit more advanced than bees anon

Our entire existence is one giant fuck you to nature
>>
>>85112292
but voyager was the worst star trek...
>>
>>85112489
Stop it adhominem-guy
You have no argument so you attack everyone with insults and ad hominem attackd
>>
Literally no one cares about the female doctor. The entire "controversy" was manufactured marketing bullshit. There were more people complaining about so called detractors than there were anyone saying they didn't like the female doctor concept.

Fake and gay controversy from a show that's desperate to remain relevant despite declining heavily in quality over the years
>>
>>85112531
>This whole ANYONE CAN DIE trend really annoys me
i was just using it as an example but you know what i mean, they are getting rid of what made Dr Who DOCTOR who

It started in the matt smith and latter tennant seasons where the dr started over emoting and reacting but now its full blown retarded
>>
File: 1489335263672.png (422KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489335263672.png
422KB, 640x482px
>>85111758
>liking women

gay
>>
File: 1418024589753.jpg (88KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1418024589753.jpg
88KB, 467x453px
I'm leaving this board, all you fucks do is act like autists and meme and act like hypocrites.
>>
>>85112584
>we're stronger than nature and instinct
Aah, yes. Do call me when you can go for food without a year without dying.
>>
>>85112603
catch you tomorrow
>>
>>85112600
I wasn't really addressing you directly so much as riffing off the theme to express a personal gripe
>>
>>85112603
i came back to shitpost babby driver
>>
>>85111674
sexist fucks are pissed and it's amazing
>>
>>85112589

Wasn't Janeways fault though

Plus they had a few good episode each season which is more than can be said for Doctor Who lately
>>
>>85112513
The sooner the better
>>
I just want adventures again. Well written tales set in different locations with interesting characters and difficult problems to be solved.

Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>85112543
>femfatal

I'd rather she played the Doctor as an onginoo. Seriously, learn to spell.
>>
File: eccleccelceelccceleston.jpg (100KB, 646x477px) Image search: [Google]
eccleccelceelccceleston.jpg
100KB, 646x477px
>Eccleston will never return
>>
>>85112633
There's a difference between humans needing to eat and men and women having immutable biological destinies and I think you know that
>>
>timelords have always been able to genderbend
Except for the part where it was only written in they could that in the last 5 years of the shows 55 year history.
>>
>>85112669
Oh piss off you bloody bugger. You knew damn well what I meant.
>>
>>85112654
You should become a headline writer for BuzzFeed.
>>
>>85112716
Or in the 80s when Newman wanted to make Seven a woman
>>
File: IMG_7241.jpg (41KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7241.jpg
41KB, 552x364px
Is it just as bad to be interested now if you weren't interested before?
>>
>>85112657
>Wasn't Janeways fault though
meh thats debatable
she was a pretty garbage captain and unbelievable authority figure. did have some bretty gud episodes though
>>
>>85112716
That doesn't change it's canonicity. Plus I'd be very surprised if a VNA didn't mention it at some point.

"muh history" is also a moot point when Sydney Newman, Verity Lambert and Patrick Troughton all supported a female Doctor.
>>
That shitshow going on down here is incredibly tasteful

Thanks anons

By the way. What is your favorite brand of pop corn ?
>>
>>85112760
I find the idea that climate change denying idiots would suddenly start buying into it if we blamed it on women hilariously believable
>>
>>85112649
oic

But back on topic i think they will fucking thumble this new season of Dr Who so bad the ratings will finally crash and people will wake up and see how fucking bad the last 4+ seasons have been.

Who the fuck keeps giving moffat work?
>>
>>85112760
I loved Doctor Who when I started watching it, I still love the doncept but I've been getting more and more depressed watching them fill it with modern world politics to appeal to vortue signallers recently, I thought Thin Ice was bad, but now they've completely changed the entire history of the show just to appease these faux egalitarians.

It's all so tiresome.
>>
File: obsidian_target_audience_4.png (268KB, 327x1192px) Image search: [Google]
obsidian_target_audience_4.png
268KB, 327x1192px
>>85112760

They're super concerned.

They still aren't going to watch the show.
>>
File: 1346463901367.jpg (82KB, 492x700px) Image search: [Google]
1346463901367.jpg
82KB, 492x700px
>>85112665

We just had some. Remember that ep where the moon was an egg and the egg hatched and gave birth to another egg?

Oh you whovians sure do love quality
>>
>>85112807
haven't the ratings already crashed?
>>
>>85112807
>people will wake up and see how fucking bad the last 4+ seasons have been

The exact opposite will happen

It'll be mediocre in the way it's been mediocre for years and people will cry SEE A FEMALE DOCTOR WAS A BAD IDEA
>>
>>85112795
Never seen a more reddit post.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>>85112777
>>85112754
>the co-created of the show suggested they might want to make the doctor a woman
>therefore even though it didn't happen it is now cannon 30 years later
you apologists are hitting levels of embarassing i didn't think were possible
please go back to tumblr and stop ruining our general
>>
Yoko Ono was right, "Woman Is the Nigger of the World."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
>>
>>85112851
>kill the moon
>well written
>>
>>85112805
They probably have a bigger impact actually if you think about it. They drive SUVs they don't need and buy a bunch of useless shit.
>>
File: Based Pete.jpg (85KB, 496x665px) Image search: [Google]
Based Pete.jpg
85KB, 496x665px
>>85111737
DELETE THIS
>>
>>85112843
kill all men is an ironic joke about the idiot conspiratards who genuinely think mainstream feminists want to commit androcide
>>
>>85112708
>It's because of Eccleston not returning that we have the War Doctor
I am cool with that
>>
haha laughing at you SHITLORD DRUMPFKINS, doctor has a vagina and hillary got more votes haha brexit cancelled
>>
>>85112665
The Doctor being an ordinary guy(gal now) just adventuring and fixing weird shit.

Not the "Chosen One", "The Doctor is Special and the Bestest Person in he Universe!"

Moffat made the Doctor a Gary Stu.
>>
>>85111737
jesus are all bong women this ugly?
>>
File: gutierrez.jpg (68KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
gutierrez.jpg
68KB, 600x377px
>>85112910

Sure it is, anon. Sure it is.
>>
>>85112876
It's canon because it's happened in the show before. Newmans' (any many other Classic Who figures') support only proves that it isn't a disrespect to the show's history.
>>
>>85112926
And Sherlock

And now he's going to do it to Abraham Van Helsing probably who will defeat Dracula by telling him who he is
>>
>>85112925

>assuming that the doctor has a vagina

Check your cis privilege shitlord.
>>
>>85112855
Slowly declining since Smith's doctor but its still 7mil or so a ep in the uk alone, no mention of how popular it is elsewhere
>>85112860
i think the show lost alot of what made it special since it was rebooted

>strange soundtrack
>off the wall writing and weird situations almost a nightmarish cronenburgeqse dreamlike feel to the episodes
last ep i remember is matt smith wearing a fez and name dropping myspace and facebook and riding a bike up a building, at that point i dropped it like a lead shit
>>
>>85112954
>>85112876
>tired old jew tries to corrupt media
And? Males are the best leads, women are the breastfeeds.
>>
>>85112926
Moffat didn't start that shit lmao, do you remember Rusty's "Last of the Time Lords" plot at all? How about the Cartmel Masterplan?
>>
File: 1500323650862.png (171KB, 506x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500323650862.png
171KB, 506x481px
>>85111750
>70% yes
i expected /who/ to completely hate the new doctor but i'm glad that i was wrong
>>
>>85112949
>one guy said something

Well, I'm sure convinced
>>
>>85113006
this
women can't act their way out of the bag i tie over their heads during my back alley adventures
>>
>>85113018

Half the people who posted in these threads already gave up.

Enjoy the last season of Doctor Who.
>>
>>85113006
What a mysogynistic Cletus you are ! You really believe that ?! Women are biologically equal ! They have powerful brains like men and are equally capable !
>>
>>85113006
>And?
You were implying that it disrespects the show's "55 year history". Obviously if its creators and many lead actors support it then then that isn't the case.
>>
>reddit shilling for the woman doctor
>tumblr shilling for the woman doctor
>youtube shilling for the woman doctor
>4chan shilling for the woman doctor
Never thought I'd see the day this became a normie site.
Off to döublechan I go.
>>
>>85113033

>one guy

You people are literally mentally ill.
>>
its funny anons i used to joke about the doctor being female and badly written for YEARS and it finally happened.

No wonder comedy and parodies are dead, real life is actually worse.
>>
File: moffucked.jpg (98KB, 1885x351px) Image search: [Google]
moffucked.jpg
98KB, 1885x351px
>>85112926
BASED MOFF
>>
>>85112954
>uses the reboot series to claim its cannon
wew lad
>tripfag
time to gb2 leddit
>>
>>85113081
If you believe they thought about it before and are not doing this and telling this because of current day politics, you're autistic and retarded
>>
>>85113081
>Appeal to authority
Woman detected
>>
File: 1449455859509.gif (523KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1449455859509.gif
523KB, 284x210px
>>85111674
>female doctor
>posts nurse jackie
>implying a woman could become a doctor
>tickling my balls

this guy
>>
>>85113018
>thinking its actually /who/
pretty much all the original posters have left. only plebbitors and trolls left for the most part
>>
>>85113160
None of the people I mentioned are actually alive. All 3 of them made these comments in the 80s.
>>
>>85113112
You people are *actually* literally mentally ill

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26776299

Seek help
>>
>>85113177
What a mysogynistic Cletus you are ! You really believe that ?! Women are biologically equal ! They have powerful brains like men and are equally capable !
They are not less than man. They are not here on earth to breastfeed, have babies, needing authority and protection !
You disgust me.
>>
>>85113133
Are literally all his plot ideas recycled from the 90s or stolen from Alien Bodies
>>
>>85113233

Reagan never should have defunded the asylum system.

You chimps are literally not capable of functioning in society.
>>
>>85113133
jesus christ...
>>
>>85112926
I don't care what kind of privilege he comes from or how known he is. I just want The Doctor to stop waving his reputation around. It's a crutch to deescalate the stakes when you've written yourself into a corner. Both RTD and Moffat are very guilty of this. Most of the time in the classic series when he used his reputation (like in Frontier in Space) it only added to the story instead of being hackneyed because it was done so sparingly.
>>
>>85113257
Be my gf pls
>>
>>85113226
That's why that never happened before. Purrrfect sense

You're digging the grave of logics
>>
>>85113287
seek
help

you are not well
>>
>>85113309
please don't respond to retarded attention whore tripfags thanks
>>
>>85113313

It stops being a conspiracy when you chimps are literally tweeting about what you are doing 24/7.
>>
>>85113309
You said they only said it because of "current era politics" and I proved you wrong. You've been struggling with the messages in my posts for quite some time now so I think you ought to take a break.
>>
I want to cum on the Doctor's face as she's regenerating.
>>
File: IMG_2906.jpg (67KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2906.jpg
67KB, 700x500px
>>85111674
>a common trend in the show is that a famous event was caused by the doctor or a famous person is actually him
>doctor is now female
what does this mean...
>>
>>85113384
better not here her paki immigrant companion bf hear you say that!
>>
>>85113394

Maybe he'll regenerate into Margarete Thatcher.
>>
*keeps eating pop corn*

*woke up neighbors laughing out loud of that glorious shitshow*

Continue like this, you're more entertaining than actual Doctor who
>>
You win, progressives, the show I loved is now dead, may as well make her a nigger, trans, disabled, autistic, and muslim while you're at it.
>>
>>85113394
Can't wait for the reveal that Thirteen is responsible for the fall of Troy
>>
File: Levine.jpg (137KB, 523x943px) Image search: [Google]
Levine.jpg
137KB, 523x943px
>>85111674
Reminder Doctor Who is finished.
>>
>>85113447
Thank you for being the 100th person to make this comment.
>>
>>85113468

>tweeted by someone who will not replace the lost viewer
>>
>>85113490

Does the truth hurt?
>>
>>85113490
>awful namefag redditor is a white knight
woah how shocking
>>
File: 8.jpg (415KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
415KB, 1080x1440px
>>85113447
>>
>>85113447
>muslim
Doc's pretty solidly an atheist anon
>>
>>85113394
the doctor turns out to be eve and her nigger companion is adam
real heavy stuff...
>>
File: black-mirror-s1e3.jpg (253KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
black-mirror-s1e3.jpg
253KB, 900x507px
SLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT
>>
>>85113528
No anon, you said "You win, progressives" and that truth really doesn't hurt at all :^)
>>
For more than a decade I've been into this show, watching every move, every content, interviews.
Everyday I live with Doctor who.
I feel dead inside with that heartbreaking news.
My show, which is part of me is turning into full crap.

It makes no sense for the Doctor character, there always was a sense of continuity.

I've not slept in two days. I want to puke so badly.
>>
>smug liberals who never even watched the show vs autists who've been ingrained in the show for years
>>
>>85113541
>he doesn't know the difference between namefag and tripfag

We've found the true Redditor right here lads
>>
File: sips tea.jpg (239KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
sips tea.jpg
239KB, 600x620px
>>85113605
Are you literally shaking
>>
They prefer sjw community who doesn't give a shit to the hardcore fandom who lives by DW. Fucking disgusting, no wonder why they feel so entitled they get everything
>>
>>85113605
you are not a real fan then
>>
Do the progressives genuinely think their society of importing reactionary third world trash while simultaneously being as cucked as possible can work? What do you do when 50% of society is numale cucks and the other 50% is hardline Islamists? We're already seeing this start to crack when LGBT events get shot up in Europe and America.
>>
File: MjCfO84.jpg (40KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
MjCfO84.jpg
40KB, 510x525px
Are any of you old enough to remember it well when NuWho first came out? I was in high school.
I can remember who liked it and was a fan of it. It was dumpy, chubby, awkward fat girls.
This was 2005. "SJWs" weren't a thing like they are today and these girls were pre-university anyway.
From its beginning it managed to vibrate on the frequency of treacherous leftist women, all frumpy and sad that they didn't get attention from Chad.
>>
>>85113605
Christ, at least wait until episode one before you end it all.
>>
>>85113598

You chimps destroy everything you touch.

Every time you win, you still lose.
>>
>>85113605
I know how you feel, my dick has literally shrunk by over three inches since the news was announced. How could Doctor Who do this to us?
>>
>>85113687
Anon muslims are 4 percent of the british population
>>
File: Wilfred-Mott.jpg (575KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Wilfred-Mott.jpg
575KB, 1920x1440px
post pics of best companion
>>
>>85113676
The hardcore fandom is mostly "SJW" anon. You've gotta agree that this show has constant left-wing messages (and it has since the beginning) so do you really think it's popular amongst conservatives?
>>
I want to see 13 have sex with Missy
>>
>>85113692
I am.

>>85113678
More than you will ever be.

>>85113655
I am. Because of monsters like you who destroy everything they approach.
>>
>>85113687

These people are literally mentally ill.

They literally do not function in the same reality as the rest of us.
>>
>>85113728
Wew, that's a relief, it would be scary if they were growing astronomically whilst the white birthrate plummeted but clearly that's not happening.
>>
File: wilf.jpg (490KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wilf.jpg
490KB, 1280x1024px
>>85113729
>>
>>85113605
>a sense of continuity
>in doctor who
since when
nuvian pls go
>>
File: key.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
key.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>85113792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

Not true, Cletus.
>>
how long till femdoc gets BLACKED?
>>
>>85113687
On some level they know it doesn't work. You can see them admit it because they will claim diversity is a strength but they will simultaneously claim white countries have to be ethnically enriched as a punishment.
If having ethnic diversity is good it couldn't be a punishment, could it?
And have you ever seen one of them propose that the way to fix a country like Zimbabwe is to make it as ethnically diverse as possible?
They want to make us extinct.
>>
>>85113847
Put your trip back on, white genocide nonce.
>>
>>85113847
Wew, that's a relief, it would be scary if immigration had been increasing decade on decade since the end of WW2, correlating with the aforementioned drop in native birthrates, giving us an entire 70+ years of data to back this up but clearly that's not happening.
>>
>>85113874
Then get out there and propagate your bloodline
>>
>>85113838
You're so new you can't see basic patterns.

>>85113704
Thanks for supporting me. Leading people to end their lives, that's how you fight ? That's how you make your ideal come true ? In death you believe we find morals and ethics ? Through despairing persons lost in agony you make a better hypocrite world ?
>>
>>85113937
Are you actually watching the video Cletus? Your theory has been truly debunked and soon you will be killed with the rest of the rightist trash.
>>
>>85113973
cletus cull! i wouldnt even mind if the great replacement was true desu, so many cletuses would die and i would sacrifice myself if it meant they all went
>>
>>85111674
never watched dr. who, but afaik it's an entity that can be reborn as anything and only chose to be a man all these times, so why is it such a bad thing since it fits with the character?
>>
>>85113973
Wew, that's a relief, it would be scary if you hadn't read a single word of my post because you're an arrogant prick who shuts himself off from other opinions but clearly that's not happening.
>>
>>85113792
Statistics don't continue to grow at the same rate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
>>
File: fgyjcfghdfgsdrrg.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
fgyjcfghdfgsdrrg.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
>>
>>85114041
Proof that you didn't watch the video at all.
>>
>>85114041
get help
>>
The Doctor is a male time lord wandering through time and space. Eccentric, fighting from greater good. He is a mad genius. Brave because he hides his fears. He is always willing to sacrifice himself in his later incarnation for other and advocate talks against violence and is extremely sharp able to beat enemies in Well delivered speeches.

That and nothing else. Today and forever. Until the end I pledge my life to serve the ideal of this role model beyond perfect
>>
File: large[1].jpg (138KB, 423x940px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
138KB, 423x940px
you're not a real fan unless you dropped the show in 1966
>>
>>85113947
>that's how you fight?
What exactly are you intending to do? I would've never cast a woman if I was showrunner, but the decision has been made whether we like it or not. I'm not exactly thrilled, but we have nothing of substance.
>>
So what's the retarded explanation nerds are going to spew out that's going to retcon this being the actual doctor
>>
>>85114038
this
the doctor is an alien that changes its body
casting 13 men in a row, that's pandering
>>
>>85114161
Why do we need an explanation? We're literally going to see Capaldi turn into Whittaker at Christmas.
>>
>>85114126
The lobby of female Doctor hammered that concept into the fandom. The demand became so huge they believed it was necessary. So the beeb hired chibnall and Jodie.
But it's not only for Doctor Who. They start never ending whining riots turning into witch hunt and thought control brigade. They chase you down whenever you make a comment.
>>
>>85114161
bill hartnell is the only doctor
nothing after 1966 is canon
>>
>>85114238
lol
>>
File: cletus cull.jpg (32KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
cletus cull.jpg
32KB, 438x438px
>>85114030
>>85113973
Ready up boys, Cletuses are back on the menu.
>>
File: bumbum.png (276KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
bumbum.png
276KB, 500x532px
Has this been done yet?

Please validate me
>>
>>85114265
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
>>
>>85114038
he's a shitty timelord, his regens are random because he sucks at it
>>
>>85114288
Did the Daleks take Bill up on her suggestion?
>>
File: 1496016061938.jpg (63KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496016061938.jpg
63KB, 539x530px
>>85114270
>13 will never make you kiss her ass
>>
>>85114238
Just pretend we're in the wilderness years again. Big Finish is going nowhere. I doubt you've read/listened to every piece of Doctor Who fiction in existence. If you seriously feel upset about this, there is no shame in taking a break from the show.
>>
>>85114238
pee your pants
>>
>>85114264
That's not funny. They destroyed the show I was so dedicate to with frightening methods but that's not the end. They're just beginning. They won't watch DW. They'll jump to something else with their crybabies nazi methods while Doctor who will be canceled for real. And that will spread to other politics and culture.
It's the down of a new era of dystopia by self inflicted so-called progressism that is fundamentally a return to a society like the inquisition
>>
The Doctor being afraid of regeneration could have been a decent plot line.

After all, Romana was in complete control of her regeneration. The Doctor always seemed to have phobia about it, and he was shit at time lord school.

I'd have handled the regeneration limit with the Doctor's daughter. She hips about the universe doctoring. Need a new disguise, regenerate. Regeneration was just some some bullshit Rassilon enforced anyway.

The Doctor meets up with his daughter. She's been regenerating at whim for ages. Life goes on. Doctor learns that he isn't bound to retarded time lord traditions. Goes on with life. Gives his daughter the seed of her own tardis.

It really is shame this show is written by brits. Can't wait for the new companion, Mohammed ibn Achmed ibn Mohammed.
>>
>>85114424
lol
>>
File: gify.gif (539KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gify.gif
539KB, 500x281px
>>
wait, meta crisis doctor is the only character weve already seen that could possibly be the valleyard right?
>>
>>85114434
>Romana was in complete control of her regeneration

That was an exceedingly odd scene that I'd rather pretend didn't happen
>>
>>85114449
Ganger doc maybe?
>>
>>85114441
how you been old man?
>>
>>85114424
>>
>>85114424
I laughed to tears
>>
>>85114449
>>85112531
>>
>le quirky wacky senarios
>hah funny music

https://youtu.be/pIpl3VxttmM
>>
>>85114465
that's the thing about dr who canon
there isnt one
you can kind of pick and choose
>>
>>85112438
>oh by the way, I'm a woman
>>
What will her TARDIS interior look like?
I know /pol/ will expect pink with a bed covered in stuffed teddy bears, but what does everyone else think? We've had steampunk(ish) for 9-10, that beautiful bronze mash-up for 11, and the current setup for 11-12. What's current, or what do you think they'll go for?
>>
kek
>>
File: Kek.jpg (169KB, 467x734px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
169KB, 467x734px
>>85114424
This level of anal devastation holy shit
>>
>>85114424
Doctor Who survived cancellation in the 80s and it can and will do it again. If it goes away, it's because it needs to go away.
>>
>>85114552
They should just go full Seven movie TARDIS, make it feel lived in
>>
File: 1493607394196.png (336KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1493607394196.png
336KB, 494x494px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMSIe6WfXYE

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS SLAAAAAYYYYYY
MEN BTFO
>>
>>85114586
what?
>>
>>85114473
Fair, a bit anxious. I'm moving and I don't look forward to packing my shit. The recent thread chaos has been entertaining, though I'll be glad when things slow down. Hope you're doing well, and all this hubbub isn't getting you down, whichever "side" you're on.
>>
>>85114485
>>85114481

There is only hate in you.
You're equally oppressing as what you believe you fight against.
But you're also filled, dripping hypocrisy from your mouth and your fingers.
Ruining lives and hopes, destroying every great piece of entertainment or culture and spitting venom into politics, society and public debate.
>>
>>85114552
Do we even know if she's getting a new TARDIS? A brand new set like that has gotta be costly
>>
>>85114624
it's a funny joke for laughs
>>
>>85114656
We've had the current tardis for 6 years now
I have no doubt chibbers will want his own one to help distinguish his era from moff's
>>
>>85114658
nah dont get it
>>
File: 66897.jpg (156KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
66897.jpg
156KB, 620x374px
>>85114552
I'd love to see a new take on the secondary control room, maybe with some more comfy elements.
>>
>>85114653
ahahahahahaha
>>
>>85114653
Have we ever had that level of autismo here or he's record breaking ?
>>
>>85114621
Literally all the boardies in this thread: the video
>>
>>85114680
the idea of passing doctor who off as some kind of immensely masculine show is absurd, hence comedy
>>
>>85114441
>cloister is here
thank god, save us from this shitfest of a thread
>>
>>85114653
Please see a psychologist. I say that not to insult you, but to help you.
>>
I'm pretty happy the fake outrage over this casting decision has died down. I guess the marketing shills didn't get the reaction they wanted.
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>85114653
I'M GONNA FUCKING BURST
>>
>>85114653
pee your fuckin pants
>>
>>85114755
the fuck is a boardie? /pol/lsters?
>>
>>85114766
wasnt the 80's doctor manly as fuq?

Lel i dont get these double standards

>muh womens and gays and trannys can "express" themselves
>white men cant
>asians and other races that arnt muh slave race dont even get a shoe in the door
M-makes sense
>>
>>85114811
People who don't like the change moved on. That is a tv series. Tv series are born and die everyday. People are used to jump to other shows.
A lot of people are gone and a lot is coming. That is the cycle of TV.

People won't make riots in the street for that.
>>
File: 1398086164360.gif (2MB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
1398086164360.gif
2MB, 300x221px
>>85114779
There's no saving this thread. Find a comfy seat in this handbasket to hell.
>>
>>85114424
Imagine being THIS slutty for (You)s
>>
>>85114870
boardies are /tv/ regulars who don't normally use the general
>>
>>85114889

White men have had a place on the show for 50 years, now they can fuck off, it's somebody elses turn
>>
did matt and jenna fuck?
>>
>>85114424
>>85114653
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(cletus cull)
>>
>>85114889
>>
Guys ever since they announced the new Doctor I've noticed that my penis has shrunk and I've started to grow breasts, I'm forced to conclude that the BBC has created a real Archangel Network that's emitting feminising radiation, only the die hard Whovians are susceptible.
>>
>>85114870
Not necessarily, a boardie is basically a non-regular poster on /who/. Someone who browses the /tv/ board or other 4chan boards (hence 'boardie') but only posts in /who/ occasionally because they are only really a casual viewer. Because they are casual viewers they generally tend to have terrible normie opinions about the show
>>
>>85114889
>wasnt the 80's doctor manly as fuq?
No, no Doctor has been very masculine. Shut up non-fan
>>
>>85114981
I'm prefer the term "holistic 4chan user"
>>
>>85114975
This is terrific news
>>
>>85114889
Christ, have you watched any classic who?
>>
>>85114889
>the doctor
>ever manly
>>
>>85114965
im not being funny i just dont get it
>>
>>85114962
Cats, I lean right economically. Will I be killed on the Day of the Cull?
>>
>>85115017
hi prefer the term "holistic 4chan user", I'm anon
>>
>>85115064
probably not. more concerned with social conservatives and there's enough of them for the cletus cull to take quite a while
>>
>>85114938
i mean the show wouldnt exist if it werent for a jewish woman and a gay muslim indian guy, so
>>
Will The Doctor be a lesbian?
>>
>>85115061

It's a response to people saying the new doctor will spend a season talking about her period or feeling up her tits or whatever

>>85115107

Yeah and Star Trek would have been dead in the water if it originally had a black captain, and in the end Sisko was the best
>>
File: pertwee4.jpg (46KB, 593x473px) Image search: [Google]
pertwee4.jpg
46KB, 593x473px
>>85115048
I don't know if I'd say that. Pertwee is pretty manly, at least.
>>
>>85115048
>>85115042
more manly than twink mcfez faggot
>>85115136
plz dis, muh irony is so fucking hard right now
>>
File: CroppedStalin1943.jpg (47KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
CroppedStalin1943.jpg
47KB, 513x600px
>>85115094
>probably not.

Disgusting.
>>
>>85114889
lmao when? which one?
>>
>>85115136
The Doctor is whogiveafucksexual
>>
>>85115061
you're reading into it too much?? doctor who has never been an exclusive 'men's thing' it's a geeky cult sci fi show. so the reaction from both sides is absurd. idk, it's gareth roberts humour. i found it amusing.
>>
File: JDeHemt.jpg (806KB, 2068x3000px) Image search: [Google]
JDeHemt.jpg
806KB, 2068x3000px
Would /who/ accept Amy Pond as their next Doctor?
>>
>>85114736
>>85114829
>>85114842
I'm not surprised murderers, serial killers exist when in such events you see through the prism of the society, that glass that make people pretend we're past the stage of animals or past the stage of brutality and despise for each other. Machiavels, psychopaths, fanatics and narcissistic pervs are literally 90% of that society of appearance that shrouds with a filthy and charming veil the atrocities that are innate to the human mind.
But we've been perfecting it. People that would genuinely want to improve the state of things are being led into believing that things are getting better, there is doubt and lies everywhere, discovering the truth that can e grasped through the cracks in that big scheme is utterly hard unless you're able to fathom through the negligible patterns of evil. For satanic evil is nothing but the ultimate state of evolution of the human mind.
>>
>>85115158
sorry i had to get you to spell it out im tired had little sleep.
>>85115188
Women never even used to like doctor who, in fact its only really been popular in popular culture since the reboot. and only after it got shite quality wise.
>>
>>85115136
If the doctor suddenly didn't love river song anymore there would be a huge fuss
>>
>>85115164
The fuck are you talking about? Smith is way more alpha than Davison or McCoy.
>>
File: 1396486715543.gif (296KB, 490x361px) Image search: [Google]
1396486715543.gif
296KB, 490x361px
>>85115203
>>
>>85115158
good point but i was talking about verity lambert and waris hussein, maybe i couldve worded it better
>>
>>85115203
That's deep anon

TERROR FROM THE DEEP
>>
>>85115234
>If the doctor suddenly didn't love river song anymore there would be a huge fuss

That shit's in the past, do they expect the Doctor to cry over some strange for all of eternity?
>>
>>85115224
you lack comprehension skills
>>
>>85115239
i meant his fez le quirky twink phase

My problem with nu who is that its not very consistent.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 255x198px
>>85115164
Which 80's Doctor are even talking about?
>>85115159
Except when he crossdressed
>>
jodie's feet
>>
>>85115271
did you miss the part where i had no sleep and drinking coveffe just to stay awake?
>>
i don't know why i'm surprised that /tv/ doesn't have an actual concept of what masculinity means in the real world
>>
>>85115301
>>85115301
>>85115301

>>85115301
>>85115301
>>85115301
>>
>>85115203
Kill me please I can't stop laughing
I'm bursting
>>
>>85114981
Don't spoonfeed these reddit cunts
>>
>>85115313
Masculinity is meaningless and that's a good thing

Be who you want to be
>>
Certain people's response to Whittaker makes me unironically want a cletus cull
>>
>>85115234
I'm not sure we will ever see her again anyhow.
>>
>>85115418
I have no doubt she'll get namedropped at some point so they can cash in some lesbian points
>>
File: ricky-gervais.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-gervais.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>85115203
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLAY A FUCKING RECORD
>>
>>85115203
there is literally nothing wrong with machiavellianism
>>
File: romana-hat.gif (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
romana-hat.gif
3MB, 640x480px
>>85114465

Why? It contrasted the Doctor's philosophy about life versus Romana's. The Doctor running away has been a part of the show for a long time. So has his aversion to responsibility to his own people.

Romana on the other hand, was the perfect student, but naive to the nature of reality.

It was why the two characters played so well together. It was almost a take on the seasoned NCO vs the newbie lieutenant, if it were a military story.

The doctor isn't perfect at time lord stuff, but he gets thrown into the middle of it and does what needs to be done, usually. Romana is the bright faced youth with all the education, but has no idea what she's doing in the real world.

Romana's story arch was probably one of the best in all of this show's history.
>>
>>85115560
>>85115509
>>85115333
>>85115261

Can't you see that's a bait ?

You're new on the internet ?

That's your first troll ?
>>
>>85114889

These are the people corrupting your entertainment.

They walk among you. They vote. The post their bile online.

Remind me again why we aren't institutionalizing them?
>>
>>85115624
>not counterbaiting the bait to bait people like you into responding
>>
Who is Colin baker ?
>>
File: 1409273289428.gif (537KB, 702x537px) Image search: [Google]
1409273289428.gif
537KB, 702x537px
>>85115740
Like the fourth best doctor.
>>
>>85113454
I hate historical stories which insert characters into history.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.