[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 48

Ear Kino Edition

Last Time: >>84533114
>>
Non-canon
>>
>>84539165
Your mum's non-canon.
>>
>>84539165
*non-canon kino
>>
>>84539115
>>84539162
Apparently he thinks no one on 4chan could possibly believe in the concept of (anti-women) sexism.
>>
>>84539165
>doctor who
>having a canon
>>
File: canon.png (250KB, 674x469px) Image search: [Google]
canon.png
250KB, 674x469px
>>84539128
>>
Why can't the next companion be a young girl aged 9 - 12? I'd want to see it.
>>
>>84539197
Put your trip back on, Immigrant. We know it's you.
>>
>>84539200
It has one
The tv show and the adventures games
>>
>>84539128
If The World Shapers is now canon, then Big Finish is too
>>
>>84539226
you're some pedo freak ?
>>
>>84539197

Ah, so he's a /pol/ crossposter. Shame.
>>
>>84539224
Fuck off back to your facebook groups
>>
>>84539273
Yes
>>
>>84539226
We had the two cunts in NiS and the dumb bitch in KtM. How about we don't go anywhere near that ever again.
>>
>>84539128
Challenge for /who/

>2023
>60th Anniversary of Who
>BBC wants to make a special episode featuring all the Doctors.
>even the dead/old ones
>all pre-McGann Doctors are either dead or too old to revive the roles.
Who do you give the parts to?
>>
>>84539265
Moffat just reaffirmed with this episode that it's all canon
>>
>>84539349
Archive footage
>>
>>84539340
>We had the two cunts in NiS and the dumb bitch in KtM.
Imagine thinking it's edgy to talk about children this way. I'm glad I'm an adult
>>
>>84539340
All the BBC need to do is find a good actress who can pull off sexy
>>
Clara is cute and perfect!!!
>>
>>84539403
Only physically.
>>
>>84539403
I agree
>>
>>84539226
Why can't the next companion be literally anything other than a 20 something brit woman with a chirpy personality and a big heart that can stop the bad guys with love?
All of the recent primary companions have been virtually interchangeable, I'd take literally anything else at this point... a reforming crimminal, a man, another savage girl, some sort of robot. ANYTHING BUT ANOTHER GENERIC FEMALE COMPANION.
>>
>>84538347
(reposting)
Agreed. 2 had the Ood two-parter which I loved. I think one of the best base-under-siege episodes in NuWho. I also liked Tooth and Claw and am amazed how the CGI still holds up.
Series 3 had so many, Gridlock, Human Nature two-parter, Blink, Utopia.
Series 4 was hit or miss for me, but I think Planet of the Ood, Unicorn and the Wasp, Library two-parter and Midnight were great. Especially Midnight, which I think is my favourite ever episode of NuWho. The rest of the series wasn't that great but it was saved by Donna who has a great companion and had great chemistry with 10. Also very refreshing to have a) an older woman playing the companion and b) the companion finally not having a crush on the Doctor. They were best mates going on adventures

2,3 and 4 were great series. I know a lot of people love Turn Left but I honestly don't like it that much. Maybe I should re-watch it. Again, it was a nice premise but I think it dragged on too long. The ending was good though, with Bad Wolf appearing everywhere in that China Town planet, really hyped you for the finale.
>>
>>84539514
I want another Nardole. Someone with an intimate knowledge of the universe and the confidence to approach it without being a smug quip-dispenser like Clara, or a walking fetish like River Song.
>>
>lesbian deus ex puddle

wew lad

all of the good things about this show are always spoiled by bullshit

the writers write themselves into a corner and then kablammo space magic
>>
>>84539514
My dream team would be something like we had in S10. Youngish female companion and an alien. I'd like a cute Asian girl and a human-like alien, basically another Nardole character but perhaps less comic relief.
>>
File: doctor 11.png (159KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
doctor 11.png
159KB, 314x341px
>they actually went for a Trump joke
wew
I will not miss Moffat
And I actually preferred Moffat to RTD
>>
>>84539265
I'm still fucking reeling from this. Moffat may do a lot of shit, but deep down, he's /ourguy/.
>>
>>84539514
Chibnall said the BBC wants him to be "bold" and to "take risks". So naturally the next Doctor will be a quirky somewhat-handsome 30-something and the companion will be an attractive young woman from modern-day Britain.
>>
>>84539570
i have just realised that the trend of calling people "sweetie" (i.e. "umm no sweetie trump lost") probably started with whofags copying river song

how did i not realise this before
>>
File: 1498495579252.jpg (65KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1498495579252.jpg
65KB, 600x549px
If there's one reason I'm glad to see Moffat going, it's so that we can have an actual set up to problems again.

Missy in the vault was just beyond a fucking stupid plot device. It begins with Missy surrounded by Daleks on Skaro coming up with a cunning plan except...it doesn't. No, that plot line is dropped. Moffat gave himself a hook to keep Missy around and couldn't even be bothered to use it. Instead we get:
>Missy is captured by a bunch of literally who's. Like, actual literally who's. They don't get a name, they don't get a planet. They don't get an introduction and they don't get a conclusion. They're just a bunch of executioners who have Missy somehow and want to execute her for some reason.
Moffat lives in a weird world where the sentence is somehow more interesting than the crime. Rather than give us a story with Missy wreaking havoc, getting defeated and then having to actually face the consequences, we just get teleported right into the end of a story where Missy is here for some reason and here are The Cult of the Plot Device who exist because Moffat needed them to for a scene.
But obviously it all existed for the sake of the plot twist. The plot twist that Missy was in the vault. Missy, the character who didn't need an introduction and who nobody had any reason to presume was anywhere else. Talk about a fucking anti-climax. There could have been anything behind that door and all that potential was just tossed away.
>>
>>84539576
>deus ex
It's not a deus ex machina if it's something explicitly set up earlier in the story which can be predicted to happen from previously given information.
>>
So will Christmas be called "The Doctor Rises" or what?
>in b4 baneposting
>>
WHO READY FOR THE GREATEST MULTI DOC EPISODE
>>
>>84539774
>It begins with Missy surrounded by Daleks on Skaro coming up with a cunning plan except...it doesn't. No, that plot line is dropped. Moffat gave himself a hook to keep Missy around and couldn't even be bothered to use it
You misunderstood that moment completely, possibly due to autism. We were never going to find out Missy's 'clever idea', the joke is that she could scheme her way even out of a room full of Daleks and would obviously be alive and well for the next adventure. It was not a plotline or a clue to something.

>They're just a bunch of executioners who have Missy somehow and want to execute her for some reason.
The Master is one of the most vicious and prolific criminals in the universe.
>>
>>84539774
The thing with the 'cunning plan' on Skaro was a joke about how in the Classic series the Master would be put in seemingly impossible situations then show up perfectly fine a few episodes later.
>>
>>84539896
>>84539942
>the joke is that she could scheme
It's not a funny joke. It's bad writing. It's like saying Batman saying "I'm batman" to explain how he escaped a nuclear explosion.
>>
>>84539968
This is the same writer who wrote the line "How do I have a cup of tea? I'm the Doctor, just accept it." when he suddenly had a coffee in Dav's chair
>>
>>84539795
which isnt what happened at all lol
>>
I loved when Missy was beating the piss out of the Doctor with her umbrella. I think Steven Moffat's penis probably loved that bit too.
>>
File: get tae fuck.jpg (58KB, 497x634px) Image search: [Google]
get tae fuck.jpg
58KB, 497x634px
>>84539844
>yfw the current Doctor meeting 1st Doctor was the story Moffat initially wanted to do for the 50th, he's getting to do it now instead
>which means he's probably been thinking of ideas for this for 4 years
>>
Actually while discussing series 2, 3 and 4 I just realised there were a lot of great episodes in there. But from S5 onward, it was really hit or miss. S5 is lauded, but only The Eleventh Hour and the finale were great. Vincent and the Doctor was good as well. The rest, mediocre.
S6 was all over the place, with the mid-series gap and the River reveal which made it all feel like a cheesy EastEnders storyline.
S7 was so forgettable.

It's weird how I love Matt Smith as the Doctor, but all in all he had the least amount of great episodes in my opinion. And most of us agree that Capaldi's run was ruined by bad scripts and that he was wasted on the show.

I'm really up for change at the moment. Bring it on Chibnall.
>>
>>84540061
I'd go as far as to say if you didn't foresee Heather coming back as a way of freeing Bill from the Cybersuit, you might be an idiot.

>>84540147
>S5 is lauded, but only The Eleventh Hour and the finale were great. Vincent and the Doctor was good as well. The rest, mediocre.
Wrong with a cup of kill yourself.
>>
>>84540079
Is there a source on the first point?
>>
File: 1491857667086.jpg (88KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491857667086.jpg
88KB, 1024x1024px
>is the future all girl?
>we can only hope
Jesus
>>
>>84539844
Adventure in Time and Space is a top notch movie and I've been waiting for Bradley to reprise the role ever since. Didn't think I would actually see it happen though.
>>
>>84539844
>>
>>84540384
DWM
>>
>>
>>84540446
>mfw Moffat is teasing a female Doctor so hard because he knows the next Doctor is male so all the tumblr fans will hate Chibnall before he's even started
>>
>>84540464
How can Gatiss write something that good which celebrates the shows legacy yet has never written a memorable episode for the show.
>>
>>84540549
The final moffucking
>>
>>84540554
Because Gatiss does character drama better than science fiction.
>>
>>84539349
>>2023
>all pre-McGann Doctors are either dead or too old to revive the roles.
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
What's with normies/boardies saying they stopped watching when Tennant left? Or is it some b8 meme to get people riled up? because it works
>>
>>84540147
Season 5 had Angel two parter which was really good as well. As far as quality goes it didn't have any miss episode. A couple of average ones, but nothing bad.

S1-2-3-4 had all terrible cringe-worthy episodes. S6 was regarded fine until the second part. In fact the only episode that made people actually upset was the finale and Hitler.

S7 was forgettable indeed, yet it gave us the eventual 50th anniversary, which was great.

8th was a wasted year, Clara was terrible. Missy was great but overall arch still sucked.

9th seriesis probably the best received series of NuWho both by whoever's left watching and the critics. Except for Sleep No More, all episodes were at good to great and one legendary.
>>
>>84540554
Sad really. Feel like he'd write Classic Who like a boss. The modern series has quotas to fill, a season to flow through.
But a nice 4 part detective who-dun-it style episode in the vein of classic, I feel like Mark could do it justice.
>>
>>84540628
Why hasn't he written a BF yet?
>>
>>84540528
Sean Pertwee as the Third Doctor when?
>>
>>84540554
The Crimson Horror is still quite good
>>
>>84540039
Well, I know I sound like a bit of a hypocrite but I can accept that for the sake of the fact that it was a blatant joke. The Doctor drank a cup of tea and nothing happened. It's not a crucial plot detail for a character that affects the overarching story.
>>
>>84540662
He has
>>
>>84539165
If the audios are non-canon then by referencing them on screen makes them canon? Like they did with some of McGann's companions in Night of the Doctor?
>>
Oh god the episode was so bad yesterday, it almost gave me cancer.
>>
>>84540743
>almost
Shame
>>
File: Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.jpg (56KB, 586x338px) Image search: [Google]
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.jpg
56KB, 586x338px
>>84540669
Why do Sean and David refuse to play their fathers? They could even get Troughton's actor grandson to play him but he looks nothing like him because female genes are stronger.
>>
>>84539844
>>84540079
>tfw this is the story I thought would have redeemed Hell Bent
>If the Doctor had travelled to the end of the universe to hide Clara from the Time Lords and then he hears knocking on the door and it isn't that shitty character Ashildr
>It's the original Doctor who knew that at some point he would become so afraid that he would run away to the end of the universe, and was sure to wait to console them for whatever they were afraid of
>Sits Capaldi down and they have a slow, melancholic conversation about moving on and letting things go
>Capaldi leaves, ready to let Clara die
>At some point the first Doctor makes a joke about having had to already speak to another version of himself that was preparing to fight in something called "The Time War".

I guess I'm okay with it being handled this way, but in my opinion it would have been more resonant if it wasn't the focus of an episode more than it was a brief element of one.
>>
>>84540833
Which one; Harry Potter's cousin or the guy from the BBC Robin Hood?
>>
File: 1496247358256.gif (2MB, 245x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496247358256.gif
2MB, 245x326px
>>84539403
true
>>
>>84540610
>Except for Sleep No More, all episodes were at good to great and one legendary.
You forgot Hell Bent which was the Who equivalent of a steaming dog turd. It's the embodiment of literally every single one of Moffat's abysmal writing tropes. It's a huge mess of wasted potential and jaw-droppingly bad ideas.
>>
>>84540895
God did not bless her, unless you have a bottle of syrup handy.
>>
>>84540940
lol why do you hate her tits so much?
>>
>>84540177
Shit, sorry. I forgot about the Weeping Angels two-parter which was very, very good. I also forgot about The Beast Below, which I personally like but I think most people didn't. They underused those creepy booth monsters though. Great design, but they didn't do anything. The Lodger was nice comic relief, enjoyed that as well.

But the Silurian two-parter was terrible. Victory of the Daleks is an episode I would love to rip from my memory (and evidently, so does the DW team). Vampire episode was bad. Amy's Choice was bad, only saved by the magnificent Toby Jones as the Dream Lord. Have I missed anything?

But I think we can all agree S6 was badly done. I personally liked the mystery of how the Doctor would survive being killed by the astronaut and I even liked the resolution. It's just that all the episodes in between felt like filler to pad out the series until we got to the conclusion of the arc. And it wasn't even good filler.

S7 was also badly done, again damaged by the mid-series split. The first half was alright, with Amy and Rory and based Rory's dad, but it also had that terrible Western episode and The Power of Three. The second half was very forgettable, with only Cold War and Hide sticking out, but they weren't even that good.

I loved the 50th though, that was really well done.

All in all Smith's run was a bit all over the place in my opinion. Strong starting season with a few wobbles, then S6 and S7 just being mediocre. And although DW episodes are always a bit hit or miss, I think Tennant's time on the show had the most consistent supply of good, enjoyable episodes and storylines.
Yet even after all this, Smith is my favourite NuWho Doctor.
>>
>>84540833
Heard Sean was down for it, just wanted to do it right
>>
>>84540901
No not really. The only bad thing about Hell Bent was Clara remaining alive with Me at the end. Rassilon-Doctor confrontation, Cafeteria framing device with Clara and the Doctor, Doctor forgetting her in a dare were all great parts. Overall it wasn't that good but it certainly wasn't terrible.
>>
>>84540964
Because he'll never have them
>>
>>84541026
As cool as Sean playing 3 would be, I think he'd be better as a new incarnation.
>>
>>84541006
I don't remember Cold War and Hide at all
>>
>>84541006
6th season had The Doctor's Wife, The Girl Who Waited and The God Complex in between. The first one being one of the highlights of Matt's Doctor while the other two were also remaining on the good side.
>>
>>84541026
>>84541116
Would he do the lisp?
It's actually harder to say th than s.
>>
>>84540610
>S6 was regarded fine until the second part. In fact the only episode that made people actually upset was the finale and Hitler.
First half had Curse of the Black Spot, but I agree, the rest of the first half was pretty decent. The second part just wasn't that good. You mentioned Hitler and the finale, but don't forget Night Terrors, The God Complex (which everyone somehow really liked, but I never did) and Closing Time. There's six episodes in the second half of S6 and the only good one was The Girl Who Waited, but granted, that was a really good one.

As for The God Complex, a great example of an original, fascinating premise executed poorly. The idea of an endless hotel with a room for everyone, and it that room lies their biggest fear or phobia, I loved that! But then they thew in a Minotaur for absolutely no reason. And then the conclusion is that the Minotaur was guarding the creepy endless phobia hotel which was actually a spaceship because oh yeah this is a science fiction show.
>>
>>84541231
>guarding
The Minotaur was a prisoner.
>>
>>84541231
I thought The God Complex was overrated too when I have first seen it but years down the line it remained one of the episodes I just happened to not forget, so surely I would at least call it memorable. I wouldn't mind watching it again now.
>>
Why didn't they show the Tomb of the Cybermen Cybermen? Their voices were the best by far.

YOU WILL BEEEA LIYAK UZZZZ
>>
>>84540554
He redeemed himself as a writer to me with Adventure in Time and Space, but as others have mentioned, Gatiss's writing is better used for drama. He wrote some decent Sherlock episodes. He just can't do science fiction properly. He's also a massive fan of gothic horror which might not be appropriate for DW (but if this Dracula series he's writing with Moffat is true, I think he'll do excellently at that).

Also, The Unquiet Dead was a great episode. I have to hand him that. His other DW contributions...not so much.
>>
>>84541335
Budget
>>
>>84540964
Because they look more like pecs. Pretty face, pretty legs, pretty waist, but it's a damn shame about the native African tier tits.
>>
>174 days until christmas special
>350 days until series 11
kill me
>>
>>84541151
I'm that anon and I only barely remember them myself because Cold War had the return of the Ice Warriors on NuWho and I remember being hyped as fuck for Hide, only to be disappointed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YcY3uhivi0
Would he make a great Doctor, guys? Watch this and answer me.
>>
>>84541437
As far as we know, series 11 may not air until Fall 2018.
>>
>>84539514
This! No more boring young adventurous young women that are brave and even crack jokes when they should be scared. I want companions like Rory's dad och Rose mom- Normal people with some personality.
>>
>>84541519
Would make an okay doctor but they should be bolder with their decision. Pretty bland choice imo.
>>
>>84541231
>>84541297
>>84541310
God Complex was definitely overrated. I agree that the premise was good, I like it when shows deal with phobias. But I agree that the Minotaur was out of place and the ending was really weird. Not a great episode personally, but I remember people loving it back when it aired, maybe because all the other episodes in that run were shit except for TGWW
>>
>>84539514
so basicaly you want Nardole.
>>
>>84539561
That was the golden age of nuwho.
>>
>>84541572
God Complex reminded me of the RTD days when the side-characters had actual arcs and were interesting instead of just being shmucks thrown into the meat grinder.
>>
>>84541437
>>84541522
That's what I'm betting on. All signs point to filming starting in April. They don't even have scripts yet. Shame, cause I like it when DW starts in April. But I'd put money on S11 airing somewhere in September, ending late November, then one month until the Christmas Special, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>84541662
If filming starts in April 2018 the show won't air until early 2019.
>>
>>84539623
>>84540446
These two right here. I cringed so fucking hard.
>>
>>84541519
I'm a great fan of Death in Paradise and Marshall as the main character. I've watched it from beginning to end (also the ones before Marshall). And yes, I think Marshall would make a great Doctor.

We were talking about it in the other thread, but I urge everyone to watch DiP, it's just a great show. Also, if Marshall does become the next Doctor I can finally talk about Death in Paradise on /tv/.
>>
the entire final scene in the snow was perfection, the music especially carried it and the brief dialogue was done just right. shed a sentimental tear for both of them. beautiful.
>>
>>84541764
>this whole post

No. He's a twat M8 and is horrible in everything he's ever been in.
>>
>>84541741
I very, very much doubt the BBC would want that. Filming starting in April is just a rumour atm, I'm sure we'll get S11 in 2018. But it will be late 2018.
>>
>>84539514
Calm down, Chibnall is giving us Anri Okita as a stern female bushido
>>
Finally watched it.
Overally, it was ok.
In a sense, it was the perfect summation of Capaldi's run - utterly inferior to what it could've been.
"Where I stand is where I fall" and Master's double backstab scenes were great, and while the former iis probably the best Capaldi moment since Heaven Sent, the latter fell short, as the Master essentially didn't do shit in this episode.
For every great character moment there was a cringey SJW pandering moment.
Capaldi chimping out and not wanting to regenerate ib the end, after he's essentially knowingly sacrificed his life was completely out of character, unmotivated by anything and overally the most cringeworthy part of the episode though.
>>
I know Bill's "relationship" with her dead mother was supposed to be endearing or whatever but it just came across as deranged. Talking to and making tea for an imaginary person? That's PROPERLY mental. Also her love for her mother ended up being the most important plot point of the monk trilogy. So we're supposed to believe that you can love someone that you don't even remember? Bullshit.
>>
>>84541424
What are you smoking to make you think her breasts look like pecs?
>>
>>84541519
I think he could make a great Tom Bakeresque Doctor.
>>
>>84541987
>I think he could make a great Tom Bakeresque Doctor.

That's what Capaldi would have been with better writing. Hinchcliffe-era Baker.
>>
>>84539703
>how did i not realise this before
Because that's wrong, nigger.
Just like I'm not calling you a nigger because of American History X.
>>
>>84541940
That's because she was deranged anon. There's the points you raised as well as telling EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE that you're gay, and still believing you're completely fine when 90% of your body is missing. I mean mental rejection or not you'd probably notice that you're not breathing or you can't wiggle your toes or something.
>>
>>84541918
The point is that Capaldi doesn't want to regenerate, he wants to die.
Bradley will convince him to continue being the Doctor and Capaldi will regenerate.
>>
>>84541519
He'd do great in the role. He'd give the character a slightly clumsy, bumbling edge that I would like to see. I like to be reminded that the Doctor isn't human but a vastly knowledgeable Time Lord who has no space in his brain for human customs etc. I really liked those cards Clara and Capaldi used, which had stock phrases on them because Capaldi couldn't deal with all these "inferior" humans freaking out in their terrible circumstances.
>>
>>84542190
and Capaldi will help Bradley come to terms with the concept of regeneration as it's his first time
>>
>>84540079
thats not a good thing
remember when Moffat took a year out to help manage writing Sherlock and Doctor Who and both ended up terrible and sloppy
>>
>>84542349
Why is "inferior" in quotation marks? Humans ARE inferior to the Doctor in almost every way and the show should stop pretending otherwise,
>>
File: C6bQNjNWcAYm_sj.jpg (34KB, 418x348px) Image search: [Google]
C6bQNjNWcAYm_sj.jpg
34KB, 418x348px
Why did we never see this cyberleader in TDF? It was all over the dwsr tag
>>
File: future cybermen.jpg (95KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
future cybermen.jpg
95KB, 450x347px
>>84542509
I'm more pissed we didn't see future cybermen
>>
Now that we have passed the 24 hour mark I can now say with confidence that the final was mediocre
>>
>>84541918
>In a sense, it was the perfect summation of Capaldi's run - utterly inferior to what it could've been.
>utterly inferior to what it could've been

That's not a summation of Capaldi's run, that's the summation of the entire show.
>>
>>84539514
It's a series staple. The Doctor and his attractive 20-something female companion. Sure, they can mix it up a bit and they should, but by adding a third companion who's an alien (Nardole style) or a man (Rory style). I don't think we'll ever see a male Doctor with a male companion for a whole series.

It all boils down to demographics. The BBC knows about these things. The Doctor is there to be the hero for the children viewers to look up to. The Doctor can also function as someone for the mother demographic, eye-candy for the mums to keep them watching the show. The attractive young companion is also eye-candy, or "something for the dads" as it's also known. Something that will make fathers watch the show as well.
They nailed it in the years of 9, 10 and 11 because the kids loved them, the mothers thought the Doctor was kinda hot, and the teenage girls gushed over them (especially 10 and 11). The companions were young and attractive, keeping the men watching. This all plays a part in viewing figures and audience ratings.

I think a lot of the casual viewers left when Capaldi's era began because he was deemed "too old", which is ridiculous. Nevertheless, a shitload of teenage girls stopped watching because the Doctor wasn't sexy anymore. I can't speak for the children, but perhaps they too felt Capaldi was a bit too old or scary, judging from his first episode.

DW ratings are at an all-time low and the BBC will want to fix this. So we are definitely getting a younger, attractive Doctor and a 20-something attractive female companion. The question is, what kind of companion? BBC is all about getting more minorities and more women into their shows. We've just had a black, lesbian companion. We've had one black companion before. All the others were white. The next one will likely be of Indian or Chinese descent to both try and seem all-inclusive and progressive and draw in Indian/Chinese/Asian families to watch the show.
>>
>M-Moffat is shit because he killed off a character that always comes back even in the impossible situations!!!!

The state of this fucking general
>>
File: Two Doctors.jpg (93KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
Two Doctors.jpg
93KB, 976x549px
>>84539844
We've already had the greatest multi-doc episode. Plus it introduced the awesome Stattenheim Remote.
>>
File: George MacKay.png (335KB, 595x787px) Image search: [Google]
George MacKay.png
335KB, 595x787px
this as 13 - thoughts?
>>
File: Tony Curran.jpg (229KB, 1200x1556px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Curran.jpg
229KB, 1200x1556px
Reminder that Tony Curran would be the perfect next doctor.
>>
>>84542813
They're the same people who thought the Master was dead for good in LotT. Ignore them.
>>
>>84542463
I put that in quotation marks because the Doctor would never tell that to their faces. Also he loves the human race and Earth and has a very special connection with the planet (obviously for budgetary reasons so we can have episodes set on Earth and they don't have to show a new planet every single episode).

But yes, of course the Doctor is superior to the human race. He's a sophisticated Time Lord who's lived for thousands of years saving the universe again and again.

By the way, what's the latest count on the Doctor's age now? In Time of the Doctor he spent about 1000 years protecting that village, right? Do we count the 150 billion years (or whatever it was) he spent punching a diamond wall?
>>
>>84542805
>The next one will likely be of Indian or Chinese descent to both try and seem all-inclusive and progressive and draw in Indian/Chinese/Asian families to watch the show.
If he's hot, count me in.
>>
.>>84542813
No, Muffet is shit because he reduced the Two Masters to a subplot ten minutes into the episode. He did the same thing to Gallifrey last series.
>>
>>84542578
Would it be like 'who killed roger rabbit?'
>>
I was watching the Jon Pertwee & Katy Manning PanoptiCon 93 video last night and there was this sad yet strangely kind of heartwarming moment where Jon Pertwee and the interviewer talk about Roger Delgado and when Pertwee talks about Delgado's tragic death and Pertwee refers to the taxi driver who drove himself and Delgado off a cliff as a complete idiot.

And I thought, in an odd way, it's really sweet of Pertwee to say that. I mean he wasn't there so it could have been a genuine accident or something else out of the taxi driver's hands that caused it to happen but, I think that just goes to show how much Pertwee liked Delgado as a friend and how shaken up he was by his death (again remember he's saying this in 1993 'long' after Delgado had died and when he could have forgiven the taxi driver by then.)
>>
>>84542984
And those ten minutes were the best ten minutes the Master has been given in the last 10 years.
>>
>>84542936
Dunno the guy. Has the face for it. Kinda reminds me of Smith's foot face. Like I said, dunno him so can't say he'd be good just by the look of him.

>>84542959
That's the guy who played Vincent van Gogh, right? Hmmm, I wouldn't mind him actually. Also, ginger.
>>
>>84543066
I agree.
>>
>>84542977
three or four thousand.
>>
>>84542977
he should be somewhere around 2500. We usually don't count the time in Heaven Sent because the copy of the Doctor that broke the wall was only there for a few days.
>>
>>84543066
>in the last 10 years
Try ever.
>>
>>84543105
He remembers, anon. That was the trick. He only remembers at the very end.
>>
File: 13th doctor.jpg (109KB, 828x550px) Image search: [Google]
13th doctor.jpg
109KB, 828x550px
What if 13 is just Tom Baker?
>>
>>84542978
>If he's hot, count me in.
>he
I was talking about the companion. Like my entire post was about why the companion is always female and why it will probably stay that way. In any case, I'm all for an Indian/Chinese companion if she's hot (which I also explained is necessary, they wouldn't cast a minger). Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>84542984
Nobody sane gives a toss about Gallifrey
>>
File: balding science man.png (107KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
balding science man.png
107KB, 500x418px
>the next time the Master comes back he will be a full on villain again because tee hee that was the old me now I'm back to normal
>>
>>84543089
>That's the guy who played Vincent van Gogh, right?
Yup
>Hmmm, I wouldn't mind him actually. Also, ginger.
I know, right? A fairly neutral actor, neither unnaturally attractive like Smith or Tennant but not older like Capaldi or most of the non-nu doctors. Just nice, middle aged, a big rough but genuine, etc.
>>
Aside from the Weeping Angels, has NuWho had any memorable monsters/villains that weren't from the original show?
>>
>>84543228
Do the showrunners count?
>>
>>84543228
Ood
smilers
slitheen
>>
Has anyone made a gif yet of 12 "hacking" the computer after getting hit? That shite looked so ridiculous
>>
>>84543228
Petesworldian Cybermen
>>
>>84542387
I think that's what the Special will be about yeah. Beautiful, lovely idea and I'm hyped. But then again, we've had great ideas and premises that ended up being terrible so many times before.

But fuck it, a multi-Doctor story with the first Doctor and the current one is a great idea. Especially if the theme is about accepting regeneration.
1 doesn't want to regenerate and neither does 12. But 12 will tell of all the good the Doctor will do in the future if 1 regenerates. And then 1 will convince 12 to continue that trend and regenerate and go on doing good in the universe.
>>
File: nardie.png (969KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nardie.png
969KB, 1920x1080px
>"You're wrong you know. Quite wrong. You never will be able to find the words."

Nardole is the greatest fucking NuWho companion.
>>
>>84543263
I'll give you the Ood.

Basically I was just thinking of when someone on /who/ really believed Missy was an original character, and overall I wish she was. We've had almost nothing like The Master or the Cybermen in 10+ years of NuWho.
>>
>>84543289
>implying Clara won't show up and tell them both to get over themselves and regenerate

This is Moffat we're talking about, I wouldn't expect much in terms of quality.
>>
File: IMG_5747.png (261KB, 1842x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5747.png
261KB, 1842x610px
>>84543273
>still forcing that meme
>>
File: LOL.png (264KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
264KB, 1000x560px
>>84543266
Did it look as ridiculous as this?
>>
>>84543332
He'd better come back next season
>>
File: 1468861271975.jpg (134KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1468861271975.jpg
134KB, 600x450px
>>84543332
>We will never has Nardole, Wilf and 12 as the TARDIS crew
Why regenerate?
>>
New Doctor tomorrow.

Hayley Atwell
>>
>>84543096
>>84543105
>>84543138
I hope we don't count the billions of years in Heaven Sent. Although I loved the episode, I kinda dislike when a writer does stuff like that. I didn't like Moffat aging Smith 1000 years, and I wouldn't like it if he made the billions of years in Heaven Sent canon. It just feels like he's bigging up his position as showrunner and showing off, "hey, during my time as showrunner I made the Doctor 160 billion years old". That's a huge deal in the canon of the series and I don't think showrunners should indulge themselves like that so much.
>>
>>84543405
That shot was kino, desu
>>
>>84543405
Moreso. Even better was the high five Master gave Missy during.
>>
>>84543138
he remembers almost the EXACT same series of events over and over, it's basically like heavy deja vu and being aware of how long it actually was based on the star positions. His mind doesnt have 4.5 billion years of "new" memories, only a few years or a few days/weeks tops (depending on what happened in the first couple iterations before he got the pattern perfect). Plus his body only aged the amount of time in his final go around. I'd say his recollection of Heaven Sent would be more like a dream. We don't add the amount of memories we have of what we did in dreams to our real ages.
>>
File: tits not big enough.png (836KB, 712x768px) Image search: [Google]
tits not big enough.png
836KB, 712x768px
>>84543430
HAPPENING
>>
>>84543228
>>84543263
Definitely Ood, yeah.
Slitheen were memorable I guess, but for the wrong reasons.
Smilers? Those guys in the booths in The Beast Below? Wouldn't call them memorable. I mean if we're talking Daleks/Cybermen from OldWho, then Weeping Angels and Ood make it in for NuWho. But not the Smilers or the Slitheen.

Bit of a stretch but the Clockwork Droids maybe? They were in The Girl in the Fireplace and also Deep Breath. They appeared twice, have a distinctive clockwork sound they make, move in a distinctive way, and in both cases were "misunderstood" robots trying to fix a situation by slaughtering and dismembering humans.
>>
>>84543228
Steven Moffat
>>
>>84543434
no because he died each time so technically he was only a day older
>>
>>84543228
Abzorbaloff.
Blowjob statue.
>>
>>84543228
ironically the silence are memorable
>>
Am I the only one who genuinely hate Phoebe Waller Bridge. don't like her face, the way she act, the way she speaks...

god if she ever is the doctor I'm out.

She give me rashes, really
>>
>>84543764
You're not alone, I find her repulsive too.
>>
>>84543764
What's the point in using a name if your gonna shitpost like a regular anon?
>>
>>84543764
Me too. I'm not sure what it is exactly but she oozes un-likeability.
>>
>>84543834

I use the name to add an atmosphere to my post and add further informations relevant to the discussion.
>>
>>84539260
Wrong
Only the Adventures are canon. Nobody ever said the TV show was canon
>>
Are the insides of a Weeping Angel's mouth made of stone as well? Would it feel nice? I'm just wondering if you could use duct tape or something to keep your eyes open and throatfuck an Angel and the Angel would be so fucking pissed, unable to move.
>>
>>84543948
>Are the insides of a Weeping Angel's mouth made of stone as well

Yes
>>
>>84540727
fun fact. Phantasmagoria is a concept a(and word used in the script) used in Gatiss's first Dr Who Novel (Nightshade), first audio (Phantasmagoria) and first TV episode (Unquiet Dead)
>>
>>84540895
Thicc Jenna was best Jenna
>>
>>84543228
No
>>
File: 1246086408.jpg (112KB, 630x629px) Image search: [Google]
1246086408.jpg
112KB, 630x629px
Don't mind me, only being the greatest Doctor we'll never have
>>
>>84539844
This would be better with Rogue One kind of cgi of Hartnell's face.
>>
So will Kate Lethbridge-Stewart be the only character to carry over into the probably-even-worse-than-Moffat era?
>>
>>84543948
I once read a fanfic about someone taking advantage of the Weeping Angels quantom locked state to tickle its ribs until it cried.
>>
>>84544151
The doctor can't be bald
>>
Spoilerhound who delivered WEAT spoilers on GB said "pay attention tomorrow"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84543262
kek'd
>>
>>84544268
*posts Gareth Roberts pulling a confused face*
>>
>>84543395
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
>>84544175
>tickle stone

wot?
>>
>>84544295
Which spoilerhound was this? I wanna see the context. Maybe they know something about Hayley Atwell being announced tomorrow
>>
>>84540628
>Sad really. Feel like he'd write Classic Who like a boss. The modern series has quotas to fill, a season to flow through.

This is how I feel after watching him on Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast. He really gets Doctor Who and British television in general, but he mentions how fans get stroppy that Doctor Who isn't how it was when they were kids, because the show is just different now.
>>
>>84542805
>DW all-time low
This makes me happy. Last week's episode was the only one worth watching.
Too bad they still cant admit to the problem.
>>
>>84544370
It wasn't the best fic.
>>
OFFICIAL SEASON RANKINGS

>GOD TIER
Season 3
Season 7
Season 13
Season 26
Series 5

>GREAT TIER
Season 1
Season 2
Season 4
Season 8
Season 14
Season 18
Season 22
Season 25
Series 1
Series 9

>GOOD TIER
Season 5
Season 6
Season 9
Season 15
Season 19
Season 21
Series 3
Series 4
Series 8

>MEH TIER
Season 10
Season 12
Season 16
Season 20
Series 7
Series 10

>SHIT TIER
Season 11
Season 17
Season 23
Season 24
Series 2
Series 6
>>
>>84540583
In 2023
>>
>>84544450
These are bad rankings and you should feel bad.
>>
>>84544450
>>SHIT TIER
>Season 11

>The Time Warrior
>Death to the Daleks
>The Monster of Peladon
>Planet of the Spiders (if only for the ending)

At least put some thought into it instead of just picking numbers at random.
>>
> digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a832117/steven-moffat-reveals-alternate-ending-doctor-who-series-10-finale/

"Moffat considered making Missy PREGNANT in the finale.

Missy and the Master had the opportunity to get down and dirty during the episode, so it could have been the Master’s but consider this…

…the only other place Missy has been is the vault.

“I wrote to Russell [T Davies] when I was doing this. I said, ‘I’m going to bring back one of your characters. Do you want the spoiler or not?’ And he went, 'Tell me, tell me’.

"I said, 'OK, it’s John Simm’s Master, and he goes, 'Oh my god, the dialogue, them meeting, brilliant, oh god, they’re going to… aren’t they?’

"I said, 'It’s a children’s show. It’s not Cucumber. We can’t do that.’”

“We concocted this whole scheme that I’d cliffhanger out of my era of Doctor Who and hand over to Chris [Chibnall] with Missy telling the Master and the Doctor that she’s pregnant.

"I decided not to do that. Over to you, Chibs. Sort that one out, mate. Off you go. There we go.

"It was only email lunacy.” "
>>
File: 4rbqj.jpg (64KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
4rbqj.jpg
64KB, 1000x564px
>>84543405
>>
>in a reality where the pope was a black girl, trump is still president

I wish they'd just stop putting in shit that'll age the show badly.
>>
>>84544450
>GOD TIER

>GREAT TIER

>GOOD TIER

>MEH TIER

>SHIT TIER
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
Season 8
Season 9
Season 10
Season 11
Season 12
Season 13
Season 14
Season 15
Season 16
Season 17
Season 18
Season 19
Season 20
Season 21
Season 22
Season 23
Season 24
Season 25
Season 26
Series 1
Series 2
Series 3
Series 4
Series 5
Series 6
Series 7
Series 8
Series 9
Series 10
Series 11
Special
Film
Big Finish
Comics
Books
>>
>>84544598
It's incest, yet it's not, but fuck it.

THAT'S MY FETISH
>>
>>84544598
You need to have a lot of bad ideas before you can have a good one
>>
>>84544604
capaldick was really a faggot. Not a faggot THE faggot
>>
>>84544588
>death to the daleks
>not shit

Go to bed Briggs.
>>
File: 1498971020263.png (242KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
1498971020263.png
242KB, 640x715px
>People don't realise that Missy coming up with a cunning plan in a seemingly impossible situation which is never explained is a reference to The Italian Job
>>
>>84544622
If you're including non-canon material, at least add in Season 6b.
>>
File: time.png (393KB, 456x900px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
393KB, 456x900px
>>84544598
>>
>>84542805
That would work if Catherine Tate, Billie Piper and Pearl Mackie weren't slugpeople.
>>
>>84543228
paving slab blowjobs
>>
>>84544295
Hayley Atwell
>>
>>84544604
Brilliant
>>
ANNOUNCEMENT AT 3PM TOMORROW!!
>>
Domhnall Gleeson
>>
>tfw we're a mere six years away from the 60th anniversary episode

do you think NuWho will last that long?
>>
>>84544919
the fuck else does beeb have going for it
>>
>>84544919
Didn't the BBC syndication deal with China cover NuWho seasons for the next 10 years?
>>
>>84544919
Didn't the BBC say they'd renewed the show for another 5 series or something?
>>
>>84544919
Probably, but with a return to the 2008-2010 specials format.
>>
Seriously why all : Hayley atwell and PWB ?

Charlotte Rampling and others are awesome for a woman doctor.

Hayley atwell and PWB are cancer choices.
>>
>>84544604
Bravo Moa-fat
>>
>>84545015
only thing I remotely like in hayley are dem boobs

only thing that might make me watch if she's the doctor is if she has some really sexy outfits
>>
>>84545015
At least it's not Sue from Mel and Sue.

It's going to be Sue from Mel and Sue isn't it?
>>
>>84544722
>Catherine Tate, Billie Piper and Pearl Mackie weren't slugpeople.
Tate has big tits and she's funny
Billie was qt in Series 1 and 2
>>
>>84545015
Charlotte Rampling is 71. She'll probably die before they even finish filming series 11. Hayley Atwell is a popular choice because unless she gets cancer or is in an accident she's not likely to die anytime soon.
>>
>>84545015
>Charlotte Rampling
Good God that woman can act. Surely 71 is too old thought?
>>
>>84545015
Hayley can legitimately play a more human Doctor. Haven't seen any of PWB to say.
>>
>>84544956
> Implying the beeb will limp along for more than 2 years at this point
>>
>>84545085
you know some people live and act past 70.

bradley is 75
>>
The episode sucked.
>>
>>84544993
>>84544989
5 years. Not even 5 seasons. 5 years is like 3 seasons nowadays lmao
>>
>>84545180
Which episode? I'm gonna go ahead and assume you mean Love and Monsters
>>
>>84545180
Of course, but shhhh, don't let the /who/res hear you say that or they'll call you a dumb boardie
>>
Lads I rewatched the episode and S10 OST when? I need the music from the last 10 minutes of TDF especially the one where 12 meets 1 like now
>>
>>84545142
Bradley is only going to be in the Christmas special, and perhaps a couple more down the line.

A 71+ year old cannot handle a full series of shooting. You'd be retarded to think otherwise.
>>
>Bill sees the guy that turned her into a cyberman
>Bill doesn't just vaporize him on the spot

why do i keep watching this childrens show?
>>
File: p0532tnc.jpg (73KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p0532tnc.jpg
73KB, 480x720px
So, I've thought aboutthat anon who said that the Monk trilogy was originally supposed to end the series before Moffat changed his mind, and I think what he said is at least good speculation, if not actual insider information. Here's what I think happened:
Moffat planned the series to end with the Monk trilogy, he was going to write all three episode. He wrote Extremis, and probably part of Pyramid as well (hence the co-writing credit with Harness), then Capaldi decided that he was going to leave, and the BBC/Chibnall decided they wanted a clean slate for s11, so Bill had to go as well. At that point, Moffat decided to make the Cybermen two-parter the finale instead, either because he wanted to give Capaldi the story with the original Cybermen that he wished for before he left, or because he thought it would make a better finale in the new circumstances, or simply because he had lost confidence in his earlier idea, or because of a combination of these factors. At this point, he set to work on the Cybermen episodes, and left the Monk trilogy for Harness and Withouse to finish.

This would explain several things:
-why early information about s10 said that Moffat was going to write all of the last three episode but it was later revealed that Extremis would be only episode 6, and The Eaters of Light went from episode 9 to episode 10
-how there came to be a three-parter in the middle of a NuWho series, a unique event
-why nobody mentions the fact that Bill had spent months under the rule of the monks in later episodes: that wasn't supoosed to happen until the finale
-why the episodes are written by three different writers and the latter two are so poor: things changed while the season was being written and Harness and Whithouse found themselves with a trilogy to finish. This is especially true of Lie as Whithouse didn't even have the beginning of a script to start from like Harness did.
>>
>>84545235
was that the one where someone got fused to a paving slab and then they implied paving slab blowjobs
>>
>>84544175
The thought of dabbling into the horrible abyss that must be DW fanfiction has honestly never crossed my mind, but now I'm intrigued. I would assume most fanfics would be terrible amateur scripts for an episode or scenarios of companions fucking each other (and probably 10 and 11 having it off, written by either 16 or 28 year old women). But there's monster porn fanfics out there?
I'm gonna look some up, I could do with a giggle.
>>
>>84545180
Yeah, it felt like Capaldi was just not into it.
>>
Why can't I properly feel like I remember the Amy arc? I enjoyed it when I watched it, but for some reason it all feels so weirdly off, like it's not really Doctor Who. Even though I consider 11 pretty good.
>>
>>84545319
Find me an Abzorbaloff porn fanfic please
>>
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
http://games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

>>84545319
Start here: http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._1
>>
>>84545312
Yeah, there's a deleted scene where you actually see the blowjob happening, but Julie Gardner told RTD to cut it. It was later reused in Torchwood: Miracle Day
>>
>>84545276
Also maybe explains the regeneration fake out and the ending with Bill and the telepathic machine
>>
>>84544151
Finally ginger, but also bald. That would crack me up actually.

In all seriousness though, no. Max Branning as the Doctor? He's way too rough. He can fucking dance though.
>>
>a 75-year-old is playing the role of an actor who was 55 at the time

wow lads
>>
>>84545111
I've seen some of fleabag. Never want to see PWB ever again on my screen.
>>
>>84545237
dumb boardie
>>
>>84545323
Because every projects what they hated about Amy onto Clara so Amy is left with nothing of substance.
>>
>>84545385
And the stuff with Bill's mother seemed like it was going to be a seasonal arc, so it would make sense if that were the finale
>>
>>84545322
You guys say that about every fucking episode
You're like a broken record
>>
>>84545448
Amy is certainly welcome to some of my 'substance' ;)
>>
LOL. Moffat wants to ban gender pronouns.

>“We have to ban gender pronouns. I can no longer talk about the character of the Master ‘slash’ Missy without having to go ‘slash.’ It’s exhausting,” Moffat complained. “Let’s just rid of them. It’s a stupid idea in the first place. What do we need them for?”
>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/02/steven-moffat-missys-alternate-ending/
>>
>>84545390
>A 55 year old that was slowly dying and constantly messing up his lines
>>
>>84545506
Just fucking say "they" or "them" Moff you dumb boardie.
>>
>>84545527
How was he so dying and David Bradley is not as dying?
>>
Does anyone have a link to that youtube video that shows badass scenes from classic who set to rap music?
>>
>>84545506
Moffat seems like a guy who wants to be in on all this stuff but doesn't understand it.
>>
>>84544598
Glad this was dropped. Hopefully.
>>
>>84545599
>How was he so dying and David Bradley is not as dying?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84545477
>you guys
This last series has been shit but you could always tell when he wasn't putting in 100%. This last series felt far more child like than anything else so far.
>>
>>84545599
He had cerebrovascular disease and suffered a tonne of strokes.
>>
>>84545651
Medicine and food haven't changed that much in ~50 years. In fact the food was better back then.
>>
>>84545506
The "Missy" name obviously should have been dropped after Dark Water.
>>
>>84545478
She was an obnoxious cunt, fuck her. Clara is best girl
>>
>>84545642
This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DfuhREAds
>>
File: finally a ginger.png (460KB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
finally a ginger.png
460KB, 800x474px
r8 h8 & masturb8
>>
>>84545369
>Start here
Maybe some other time. I want to find the most outrageous and ridiculous fanfics on the internet, not just the ones made by /who/.

>>84545353
Strangely he's not in there. Considering that I once read a Harry Potter fanfic where the Womping Willow has tentacle-branch sex with a Ford Anglia, I'm surprised not a single whovian has thought of an Abzorbaloff fanfic.
>>
>>84545642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNuHV-iLBRw

Do you mean this?
>>
>>84545642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNuHV-iLBRw
>>
File: cactus.jpg (16KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
cactus.jpg
16KB, 275x206px
>>84545706
yfw The Doctor gets a Sonic E-cig.
>>
>>84545680
If other characters didn't honour her chosen name, it would be horribly misinterpreted by certain people.
>>
File: heavybreathing.jpg (76KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
heavybreathing.jpg
76KB, 500x496px
>>84545731
>the Womping Willow has tentacle-branch sex with a Ford Anglia
>>
>>84545706
Is this from Wikihow?
>>
File: Sixth_Doctor.jpg (26KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
Sixth_Doctor.jpg
26KB, 250x332px
>>84545734
>>84545735
Thanks!
I forgot to save the link when I first found it.
>>
>>84545755
But why did the Doctor et al not just call her "the Master" or even "the Mistress" once they found out her true identity?
>>
>>84545599
Hartnell was ill.
Bradley still seems healthy and looks after himself.
>>
https://twitter.com/Da_Whelan/status/881603968211845121
https://twitter.com/Da_Whelan/status/881604796427489289

What did Matt Whelan mean by this?
>>
The Master in that episode is how Dave Foley would look now if his soul hadn't been destroyed.
>>
>>84545706
Is that supposed to be Kris Marshall or Rupert Grint? Anyway, nice drawing and all but that colour scheme hurts my eyes.
>>
>>84545851
>1985 is SHE
AYO IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

MARSHALLFAGS BTFO
>>
>>84545825
Master is masculine and she preferred the Missy nickname to Mistress I guess.

It could have been funny if she insisted on being called Missy but the Doctor stuck with "the Master" or "the Mistress", but again that might be seen as offensive.
>>
>>84545851
What did he say? They're gone.
>>
>>84545930
>le female doctor
>>
>>84545851
I know he's a living meme, but how trustworthy is Whelan for this type of stuff? Like, what's his track record of being right? Anything good?
>>
>>84545950
What were the exact words. Screenshots or something.
>>
>>84545804
Shorter version is better IMO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmnPs64K74
>>
I like to think the red velvet jacket that 4 wore for a bit is the same as the red velvet jacket that 12 wore sometimes
>>
>>84545930
>>84545969

>First Tweet
I just got this e-mail, it says "Motor Row 1985", huuur what could it be?

>Second Tweet
TOMORROW
19 - S
8 - H
5 - E

FEMALE DOCTOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>84545851
>Da_Whelan

If it's PWB or HA I'm out anyway

those actresses are 200% cancer.

I pray god it's neither

They're 200000000 worthy actresses

why those ones ?

hope they kill the ratings
>>
>>84545973
>The Man who never would
>>
File: 1498525700976.png (516KB, 419x523px) Image search: [Google]
1498525700976.png
516KB, 419x523px
Anyone else think we are getting a female Doctor due to all the talk of gender and "The future being female" in last weeks episode?
>>
Fucking hell, who comes up with these fanfics?

>The Doctor plans to repopulate the universe with TimeLords by having sex with as many people as possible. Unaware of the Doctor's plan, Rose has sex with the Doctor and becomes the mother of his child. To make up for tricking Rose, the Doctor supports Rose's budding career as a pornstar, taking her to shoot a sex scene with a Weeping Angel and a Dalek
>>
>>84546010
>If it's PWB or HA I'm out anyway

You'll hatewatch it like the rest of us and you know it.
>>
Honestly I rather like all female companions we had so far than Phoebe or Hayley atwell.

Seriously I can't watch a show where one of those woman is in.
>>
>>84546010
I'm hoping for Vicky McClure, best choice out of all the potentials.
>>
File: steven jackit.gif (406KB, 598x560px) Image search: [Google]
steven jackit.gif
406KB, 598x560px
>>84546097
is...is that real?
>>
>>84546121
>hatewatch it
Is there any other way to watch the show lmaoooo

jk I love this show
>>
>it's a doctor wants to kill himself to save others episode
>>
>>84546097
Steven Moffat.
>>
Apparently Whelan read a topic on gallifreybase where some guy said it's HURR DURR tomorrow, but when that guy said he was joking around, Matt deleted tweets
Lmao
>>
>>84546089
But then the eyecandy sidekick would be male...

Well the sidekick of this season was dogshit anyway so who cares in the end.
>>
File: 1400180934777.gif (63KB, 200x391px) Image search: [Google]
1400180934777.gif
63KB, 200x391px
>>84546097
>>
>>84546121
No I won't. During broadchurch I skipped PWB. And hayley, I just get bored whenever she acts.

I've dropped shows I liked for less than this.

One can't act and the other has a punch face.
>>
File: simm.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
simm.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
I wish we got more of this Master. Not only is he /fa/ af, but also actually great this time now that he's more reserved and calmer instead of being a hyperactive turbo choleric all the time.
>>
>>84546004
>>84546089
We've been going through this so many times. Each time a Doctor regeneration is imminent, people start spouting that it'll be a female actor.

It will never happen.
>>
>>84546228
It probably will happen eventually, but definitely not this time, with the declining ratings and all.
>>
>>84546228
I am thoroughly surprised Bill's mom did not show up last episode.
>>
>>84546130
McClure would be okayish, but I don't like her much.

But according to rumors it is someone who was born in 1985.
McClure isn't.

Seriously if it's PWB, I hope she dies somewhen between now and when she starts filming.

It's probably the actress I hate the most.

You want another good name : helena bonham carter
>>
>>84546296
Do you think Twelve fucked Bills mum?
>>
>>84546153
Found it on fanfictionnet
There's loads of fucked up stuff there
>>
>>84546089
Moffat may have been setting all this shit up to open up the POSSIBILITY of a female doctor, but it's not his decision to make, since he isn't the showrunner after Christmas and probably doesn't have any say in the new doctor. He just made it possible
>>
>>84545276
Imagine if the monk trilogy was the finale...Series 10 would've been the worst series if that were the case
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FpF4Jz26_c
>Faggots in previous threads accuse the finale of having shit explosion CGI
>The explosions were real all along
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>84546269
If Doctor Who continues to be on air indefinitely, the chances of a female incarnation increases, yes. But it will not happen this time. Or any time in the foreseeable future.
>>
File: BV86r.jpg (14KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
BV86r.jpg
14KB, 400x229px
Is that Moffats call with the Christmas special, or the new showrunners? I want to know who to blame.

I dunno... maybe we need some basic ass MysteryMilf kino to restore...something to the show after its Moffucking. Of course, The Doctor travails the PAST, where WOMYN were routinely ignored and often abused, so any measure of sex appeal they bring will be drowned in overtones of "SEE WOMXYXXN ARE TREATED SO BAD BUT ARE FAR SUPERIOR" .....man this is gonna suck isnt it?
>>
>>84546089
Hope it's Gemma Chan to cater to the chink audience then.
>>
File: ghyp.png (26KB, 623x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghyp.png
26KB, 623x720px
GET HYPE
>>
Anyone else think that the music when 12 meets 1 was pretty kino?
>>
>>84546321
>according to rumors it is someone who was born in 1985.

Ugh. Too young. They better have a weird looking face to make up for their youth, like Smith.
>>
>>84546430
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
LAME DUCK THREAD QUESTION: will the first doctor curse kill David Bradley? It took out Richard Hurndall and Hartnell and while last time Bradley portrayed Hartnell playing 1 now he's just being 1.

Is Bradley not long for this world?
>>
>>84546354
He has also made it extremely awkward for Chibnall if he doesn't chose a female actor.
>>
So are the Cybermen in, for example, Revenge of the Cybermen, possibly not an evolution of the Cybermen from Mondas/Telos, retroactively allowing for them to be more emotional and out of character?

Amazing
>>
I have yet to watch this current season or the Christmas special, but YouTube TV has all of the episodes on demand, but Amazon doesn't have to Christmas special (Return of Doctor Mysterio, right?) available for streaming. I wanted to watch the Christmas special since I have no idea who the fuck the bald is who is apparently in this season a lot.

The Christmas special is $2.99 for HD quality. Is it worth that price or should I just seek out a less legitimate (streaming or pirating) source to watch it?
>>
>>84546354
I'm pretty sure Moffat at least knew who the new Doctor is at the time of writing the script though. I think he's just trolling the fans to surprise them later when Capaldi regenerates into another white British man.
>>
>>84546491
EXCELLENT
>>
>>84546476
>two people
>curse

Not to mention other actors have played the First Doctor and they're fine.
>>
File: anime girl.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>84546430
>Rosenthal betting odds increase
>hey guys inside info 95% it's Rosenthal
>someone bets 12k on Mylan
>hey guys inside info it's def Mylan
>someone on GB makes a joke about female doctor
>hey guys inside info it's gonna be female doctor
LOL
O
L

>>84546476
Bradley is visibly on his last legs
He's not gonna be around for much longer either way
>>
>>84546430
What a pleb. I bet he's so happy with himself over nothing.
>>
>>84546430
Where did he pluck "Motor row 1985" from anyway?
>>
>>84546480
Not really, I don't think normies are assuming there will be a female doctor, some of them are just maybe warming up to the idea

I still think the majority of the public doesn't want a girldoctor, and of course raving sjws on tumblr are only a small percentage of the audience
>>
>>84546532
Not on screen
>>
>>84546532
>>84546476

>William Russell played the first Doctor on audio
>still here at 92
He'll be fine
>>
>>84546414
>MysteryMilf kino
If you're referring to River Song then please kys
>>
>>84546500
It's on piratebay, but three dollars isn't a lot of money
>>
File: joand12.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
joand12.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yDxz9hLB2M

Why does her voice turn me on so much?
>>
>>84546553
His arsehole
>>
I really liked the alternation between Cyberbill and regular Bill throughout the episode.
I just wish we heard "ass" in a cyber voice.
>>
File: the long game.jpg (123KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
the long game.jpg
123KB, 540x540px
This kinda has a Classic Who vibe tbqh
>>
>>84546606
you just KNOW
>>
>>84545731
>>84545765
isn't there one where hogwarts is raped by a seamonster
>>
NEW

>>84546680
>>84546680
>>84546680
>>
>>84546606
I took a radio drama writing course at uni and one of the students works as a technician for Big Finish. He was going to get Katy Manning to come to and play one of the characters in his play. Unfortunately she couldn't come because she had to go to a convention
>>
>>84546586
No christ I'm not stage 4 dude, was referring to both Chibnals quality mysteries & the shortlist of possible chicks who could take over. Really hope its not the case though.
>>
>>84546177
The one we just had was practically a guy. Looked like one and everything.
>>
File: constanza persona.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
constanza persona.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>>84546177
>Well the sidekick of this season was dogshit anyway so who cares in the end.
You better not be talking about Nardie
>>
>>84546408
People were shitting on the explosions? I must've missed that.
The episode in general had great effects. Only the first shot of the hospital had terrible CGI.
>>
>>84547047
And the ship, and the flying cybermen

Did you watch it on your phone, or something? Or are you medically blind?
>>
>>84546414
I never even actually thought of this. If the Doctor took on a female form and traveled to the past to times where women had no real rights etc, how would the Doctor get any authority in order to handle the situation. The Puritans would take one look at the psychic paper, crumble it up and throw it on the ground, no matter what the paper said.
>>
>>84546418
Had to google her, never heard of her. Fit though, definitely companion material. She's 34 though, even though she doesn't look it.
Actually, a housewife companion would be great to see. Stuck in a boring life doing housework, doesn't get on well with her husband, says fuck it and flies away into space with the Doctor
>>
>>84547156
I'd come up in her first trip to the past then never come up again
>>
>>84539774

I agree.
>>
>>84547020
no he is comic relief.
>>
>>84547156

This could be brilliant though. Imagine how cunning and tactful she'd have to be to achieve literally anything. You could actually have period costume used for a reason - the Doctor appears as a literal Vestal Virgin, or Sibyl, to counsel some ancient Roman senators, or flatters her way through high society Victorian Britain as a witty, acerbic socialite. It'd actually be a more believable, compelling way to return the Doctor to his/ her anonymous, drifter routes then "lol I'm gonna delete myself from history". Easiest way to be anonymous is to abandon whatever vanity makes you announce yourself as the Doctor every time you meet some historical celebrity.
>>
>>84547578
>have period
Do timelets have periods?
Do they leak yellow regen glow?
>>
>>84547652

I don't know how to communicate with somebody on your end of the spectrum, you're on too different a wavelength for me.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.