[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who Containment Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 53

File: IMG_5707.jpg (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5707.jpg
158KB, 600x600px
Who's hyped for /worstduo/?

>>84511228
>>
>>84515282
Last episode was not quite kino:
1) So you mean to tell me that a shot from the gun of the guard to the president of the Time Lords, a gun which cared enough about being a sure kill that it didn't even have a stun setting, doesn't kill you hard enough for you to be unable to regenerate, but a shot from a laser screwdriver, a tool of science, does?
2) Similar to #1 - The Doctor survived a lot of shit in this episode (e.g. being fucking blown up), but The Master seriously thinks that one shot from his screwdriver is going to be enough to permanently kill Missy?
3) Bill's sexuality is still done poorly, her last words to The Doctor amounted to "just a reminder, I'm gay". That one good line about how if she can't be herself then she'd rather be dead only hammers the point home. That's how you write a homosexual, not "hey, I'm gay!".
4) A Trump joke was made while no humans were present. The Doctor was the only person in the scene who would've even got the joke.
5) That stuff with The Doctor changing the cybermen's code is bullshit on so many levels.
6) If Bill was in that barn for a while, how did she never see her shadow, footprints, or any other thing which would give away her true form?
7) The sonic screwdriver can fire lasers now, what the fuck?
8) "May I remind you I'm still in power to kick your arse" - Nardole remembered something that didn't happen.
9) The Master somehow doesn't know how to drive a TARDIS despite being knowledgable enough about them to make a paradox machine out of The Doctor's.
10) Why did Bill and the puddle just leave The Doctor in the fucking TARDIS? It seems that they assumed he was dead, but shouldn't Bill know better?
11) The farms make no sense. Why do they use horses instead of cars or something even better? How do they even have horses? Why didn't they set their farms up to be efficient instead of like normal countryside?
12) Puddle girl is a textbook DEM. Lets leave it at that.
>>
So Simm screaming MISSY was actually pretty scary right
>>
File: x_1994_8.jpg (193KB, 300x400px)
x_1994_8.jpg
193KB, 300x400px
>The Doctor lands on Earth during a first contact event
>Doctor: "Ahh! It's the seventh Gavindajiajiakinothesia of the Eighteenth Bollockonian empire! These guys are BRRRRILLIANT!"
>Bollockonian Warrior: "GREETINGS, HUMANS.. WELCOME TO DIE!!"
>bollockonian readies laser, doctor readies sonic and starts Talking Them To Death
>suddenly a VTOL flies overhead, deafening the doctor and his companion with a sonic boom
>lands hastily
>a whole fucking platoon of blokes with guns comes out
>sergeant: "FOURTY TOO JIZZIMUS GHOO HUT HUT KILL THEM MOTHERFUCKERS OO RAH BREAKER BREAKER DANDELION DONUT"
>they shoot the Bollockonians until they die
>harvest their corpses and pilfer plasma weaponry from their cooling, purple-bleeding ballchinned carcasses
>drag the survivors back to their VTOL
>sergeant: "no need to thank us, ma'am" [to the doctor]
>Doctor: ".. so uncivilized!!!! WOW WHOT!!?!? WHOT?!?! wot... u cant do that! thats murder!!!"
>sergeant: "this is earth. we do what we want."
>flies off
>doctor's willies feel small

MAKE IT HAPPEN CHIBBERS
>>
Wednesday 18 July 2007 22:07:16 GMT

AGATHA CHRISTIE

I'm now amusing myself by trying to get as many Agatha Christie titles into the dialogue as possible.

Wednesday 18 July 2007 22:25:56

RE: AGATHA CHRISTIE

I'll give you £ 20 if you can slip in Ten Little Niggers.

Wednesday 18 July 2007 22:33:43 GMT

RE: AGATHA CHRISTIE

Actually, I did try:

DONNA
It's like Ten Little --

THE DOCTOR
Niggles aside, let's look in the library.
But I thought it was too risky, so cut it.
>>
File: simmy.gif (766KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
simmy.gif
766KB, 480x270px
this shot didn't appear
>>
>>84515354
>>84515387
Was RTD /our guy/?
>>
>bring John Simm back
>do literally nothing with him
why
>>
>>84515408
They cut a major scene with Missy and Simm looking cool
>>
Well, the First Doctor was right all along. "One day I shall come back".
>>
>>84515422
Big Finish is depressing to even consider. All these ancient actors dancing the dance of death to the maracas of John Hurt's clacking dentures, in a studio facility which I believe is twinned with Dignitas headquarters.

How is Big Finish depressing? They've put out more original and entertaining stories in the past decade than TV who has. Even good TV episodes like Dalek were an adaption of BF story.
>>
this pobatti guy on gbase is s fucking stupid shitcunt
>>
>>84515415
he wrote a show where it's the white guy (The Doctor) who cucks the black man (Mickey) what do you think?

and then to really drive the point home, in case anyone missed it, he randomly has Mickey & Martha as a couple in The End of Time for no discernible reason other than they're both black.

It is fucking bewildering why tumblrites give Moffat so much shit but, barely batted an eye at Russel's shenanigans.
>>
File: John_Simm.jpg (15KB, 690x500px) Image search: [Google]
John_Simm.jpg
15KB, 690x500px
>>84515408
>>84515425
Simm is the best Master of all time (including future actors). Prove me wrong.
>>
so what was the point of the vault
>>
>>84515528
>no discernible reason other than they're both black.
He didn't feel like writing an ending for Mickey so he just paired him up with Martha
>>
Lesbian Ship.

Lesbian. Ship.

They are a ship.

This is next level puncraft.
>>
Love & Monsters is pure kino lads, watching it now.

Or is it just the first half?
>>
>>84515425
Because Moffat has lost control of the show and his marbles. There was way too much shit going on in this finale than he had time for. What the fuck was with that little girl and the apple and nardole getting hit on when we could have been having master shenanigans.

Modern who fucks up in that I want to see more of the Timelords and aliens than the humans and human stand ins. Fuck you mondasians are just humans.

I miss the days when the doctor travelled with aliens and princesses and shit. It's been a decade, can we drop the relatable human girl who gets an empty nickname that becomes the linchpin of the universe already?
>>
>>84515528
Because he's "limp wristed", they don't attack their own, even if it's hypocritical.
>>
>>84515599
Just the first half.
>>
>>84515030
>Missy is a character and a brilliant one, the best use of Moffat's dominatrix obsession and very funnily played by Michelle Gomez
Completely agree. Moff likes to use dominatrix type characters for women to show how strong and cool they are. Liz 10's "Oim da bloody queen mate" was terrible. River's gone to shit as well. Moff's idea of a strong female character is a woman with a weapon, constantly stating how dumb and inferior men are while the men just nod in agreement in the background. A Victorian lesbian lizardwoman who solves crimes by eating the culprit before performing cunnilingus on her maid while disparaging men isn't a strong female character. Clara isn't a strong female character just because she keeps telling the Doctor to "shut up" all the time.

But Missy is actually a great female character with a lot of development. She started out all whimsical, Mary Poppins but evil, but her character had a lot more development than any other female characters Moff's attempted to make. Shame how he's bowing out from the show just when he's starting to get the hang of it.
>>
File: Alex-MacQueen-MASTER.jpg (160KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-MacQueen-MASTER.jpg
160KB, 599x602px
>>84515547
>Simm is the best Master of all time
Wrong
>>
File: vlcsnap-00413.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00413.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>84515679
>>
>>84515638
>can we drop the relatable human girl who gets an empty nickname
We need to get the ratings up

> that becomes the linchpin of the universe already?
Bill
>>
>>84515528
Mickey and Martha were both going to be in Torchwood but y'know. Torchwood turned out like Torchwood so they had to bail last minute and couldn't have a story that required you to have watched an 18+ show.

I think in RTD's head Martha and Mickey hooked up after a few years of working together at Torchwood but he just skipped ahead rather than explain that in case they did make more Torchwood with them in it.

>tfw new series of TW sticks them in and after a couple of seasons they hook up and look like how they did when 10 saved them.
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (76KB, 508x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
76KB, 508x717px
who's enjoying doctor who's second decade so far, /who/?
>>
>>84515679
But he's bald
>>
>>84515676
sip THIS *unzips sonic screwdriver*
>>
>>84515710
Bill was great she needed more than 1 season. She still got magic space travel shapeshifting powers though. Maybe I should reframe that last question.

Can we have a companion who doesn't become spinoff bait with quirky premise?
>>
>>84515387

Damn, imagine if Moffat had said this nowadays.
>>
>>84515750
You mean the 70's?
>>
>>84515425
Because the next era is going to be beige, and Simm was brought back to inaugurate that. Doctor Who fans are thick autistic Tories, for the most part, and Missy triggered them. Chibnall's job is to combine Disney Star Wars-type "remember that thing you liked before? here it is exactly" zomboid trope shuffling with action-packed smashfests for the new Chinese audience, knackered from 12-hour shifts and out of their minds on pirate Red Bull, shovelling ramen noodles down with their eyes fixed on the flashing coloured lights, before falling into bed to sleep the dreamless sleep of the civil dead.
>>
FEELS
I actually cried because of that.
>>
>>84515513
Because their shit isn't original or entertaining. One episode, over a decade ago.
>>
>Sean Pertwee will never play the Third Doctor

The fuck is this world coming to
>>
Wasn't the ending of this finale just a re-hashing of Clara and the ugly girl's travels through space but worse and with an even uglier girl (not the wet one)?
>>
>>84515678
Anon you're replying to here, I agree with all of this, great post.
>>
Why is she so attractive
>>
>>84515849
>clearly hasn't listened to Big Finish in a while.

You need to jump back in anon, Dark Eyes was great, the new Master is fantastic. The Eleven is the best villain concept in modern Who.

On the other side of the fence, the TV show has been circling the drain for a few years now. Struggling to remain relevant and doing nothing but pandering to the lowest common denominator. It's 10 years on and DW is just as camp as it was, it needs to grow up with it's audience and have the balls to give us a bad end, or one with some finality. Moffat needs to go, he lost the plot a while back. He has moments, but at this point I'm certain the show is run by committee and they haven't got a fucking clue what to do with it and it SHOWS. The TV show has become formulaic as fuck and BF are still knocking out great concepts.
>>
>>84515892
Yeah, I know.
But the Doctor dying in this is the FEELS part, right?
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (85KB, 365x464px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
85KB, 365x464px
>>84515678
>Shame how he's bowing out from the show
>>
>>84515884

>David Troughton will never be the 2nd Doctor

A terrible timeline indeed.
>>
im so annoyed they didnt conclude that entire episode. I thought they would cut back to the blue guy knocked on the floor at least.

Is the trash cyberman space ship supposed to stay there forever?
>>
>>84515781
Bill's ending - a terrible waste if it's final - is just Clara's, redrafted to be explicitly lesbian rather than unstated-but-obviously so.
>>
>>84515352

This is why I try not to think too much about Doctor Who, especially Moffat episodes.
>>
>>84515425
Yet it was still unarguably the best characterization of simm's master
>>
>>84515519

He's so fucking stupid. He's always seeing shit that isn't there. Doesn't he get sick of being wrong after an ep every week?
>>
>>84515942
>You need to jump back in anon

No, I'm not on the autistic spectrum. I don't need to fill my life with shit amateur versions of Doctor Who as methadone between series. There are other things in life, you know? I've never asked myself what adventures might have happened to the fifth Doctor and Nyssa between episodes one and two of Black Orchid.
>>
>>84516008
More lesbians is always good
>>
>>84516007
This is probably what the blue guy is doing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kGMuaXIlckU
>>
>>84515942
>pandering to the lowest common denominator.
Do you really not understand that Doctor Who is trash? Camp IS grown-up. Taking Doctor Who seriously is tragic.
>>
>>84516007

Yeah, why couldn't the doctor, or Bill and Heather just go back and rescue them?
>>
>>84516054
and now he's writing a wall of "i don't want bradley as first doctor, it's not hartnell it's different blahblahblah"

this motherfucker
>>
>>84516062
Then why are you even here?
>"WAAAAHHH I DON'T WANT MORE DOCTOR WHO WAAAAHHHH"
>>
>>84516079
Yeah but... not the same one played by different actors.
>>
what did he say before the explosion? after let it go??
>>
>>84516080
>>84516111

It annoys me that they wasted time on stupid shit like showing him and other stupid filler shit when they could have cut that and concluded correcting.the Mondassian spaceship
>>
>>84516121
I don't want bad imitation Doctor Who in preference to no Doctor Who. Three dying actors in a cupboard performing fan fiction about the return of the Drashigs is not fun to me.
>>
>>84515942
I just want Robert Shearman to write another Doctor Who story again.
>>
File: dw8ddc04_slipcase_1417sq_cover.jpg (583KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
dw8ddc04_slipcase_1417sq_cover.jpg
583KB, 1417x1417px
Is Doom Coalition any good, lads? Bit disappointed with this series and haven't listened to any BF audios in probably a year. Think of giving them a go. How do they compare to Dark Eyes?
>>
File: two doctors!.jpg (1MB, 4961x3508px) Image search: [Google]
two doctors!.jpg
1MB, 4961x3508px
just finished watching The Doctor Falls - holy HELL what a finale

I mean it's not perfect, sure, but it's a damn fine penultimate episode for Moffat

will Chibbers find some way to bring the Master back after this, because in Doctor Who it seems permanent until it isn't

Simm was a bit underused desu but the scenes he was in were fantastic is it incest if it's yourself

Moffat really does go out with a BANG doesn't he? I'll show myself out

I was not expecting Heather to show up again - I think it's a good way for Bill to exit the show, though I wish she stayed on to meet 13, she could've done SOMUCHMORE.gif

I loved the throwbacks to different regenerations during the end scene

and I'm super excited to see One and Twelve at Christmas

how about you /who/, are you hype for Christmas? I'm hype for SDCC and the inevitable trailer/possible new Doctor reveal?
>>
>>
>>84516235
is this bait
>>
Straight from the BBC:
>Stepping out of the TARDIS into an arctic landscape, he fought off the glowing regeneration energy and fell to his knees, vowing that this time he would not live on and change into a new Doctor.

>This was declared ‘ridiculous’ by an approaching figure, who mocked the Doctor as he stepped forward through the snow to reveal himself as the very first incarnation of the Time Lord (“The original, you might say”) just before the credits rolled. The story will continue at Christmas.

So the First Doctor was mocking 12? Because it didn't come off that way. It came off as if 1 was saying the same thing as 12 and then they both realized someone else was there.
>>
>>84516235
holy HELL back to plebbit
>>
>>84516270
sure
>>
>>84515631
I think the reason not as many people are excited is because it's garbage, once again retconning the new show into the old, this time with a guy who looks like a dodgy bap playing Hartnell.
>>
>>84516288
>vowing that this time he would not live on
This christmas: The Doctor is suicidal
fun for the whole family
>>
>>84516199
>I don't want bad imitation Doctor Who
Sounds like you're just a little bitch who doesn't even like Doctor Who at all.
>>
>>84516288
I think it was probably written based on an earlier draft of the script or version of the scene.
>>
File: oh fuck.jpg (50KB, 627x478px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.jpg
50KB, 627x478px
>>84516288
Hartnell was on holiday during one of the Tenth Planet episodes, wasn't he? so the First Doctor didn't appear in that episode - what if this is what he got up to
>>
>>84516314
>dodgy bap
Explain. Explain! EXPLAIN!
>>
>>84516161
ANYONE
N
Y
O
N
E
>>
>>84516262

> Rose
> good character
>>
>>84516324
I just don't want to sit and listen to the life leaving Peter Davison's body, I like sunlight and spending time with people.
>>
>>84516346
That, or it could also take place before the series really began.
>>
>>84516380
the joke is that none of them are good characters
Except none of them
>>
>>84516354
His face looks like a works canteen bap that'll be thrown out tomorrow morning or you can have it now to eat on the bus home for the knockdown price of 10p. An egg mayonaise bap.
>>
How did 1 regenerate? At what point was he in the arctic?
>>
>>84516380
She was a good character in the sense that she was believable as a real person who might exist. Whether you like the character or not is a different thing. But certainly, from a writing perspective, she was a good character.
>>
The doctor will never know that Missy turned good :(
>>
>>84516428
No matter how hard you try you'll never be British.
>>
>>84516438
The Tenth Planet
>>
>>84516315
They're going to do It's a Wonderful Life for no reason with Capaldi as James Stewart and William Dodgy Bap Face as Clarence.
>>
both missy and the master are alive, feels good
>>
>>84516438
The mondasian cybermen were draining his energy or something
>>
>>84516483
But I am British. Do you think British people are imaginary, like Time Lords or good Steven Moffat scripts?
>>
>>84516438
>How did 1 regenerate?
See this Christmas.

>implying Moff won't pull this and close the final regeneration gap
>>
File: AND I CRYYYY.jpg (54KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
AND I CRYYYY.jpg
54KB, 400x401px
SERIES 9/10 OST FUCKING WHEN, the music in this episode was fucking beautiful

>>84516428
>>84516496
>bap
I don't like this meme
>>
>>84516485
be more specific
is this 1 already facing his regeneration, or is it still before it happened?
>>
I want a cute Asian girl as the next companion
>>
>>84515367
same with the doctor screaming no, bar the writing the acting in this episode was fucking phenomenal on all counts.
>>
>>84516543
It's not a meme, it's the man's literal physiognomy.
>>
File: The_beginning_cover.jpg (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_beginning_cover.jpg
86KB, 400x400px
>>84516401
Nah. He doesn't have Susan with him, and he's dressed just like he is during the Tenth Planet.

There's a BF audio about the Doctor and Susan's first adventure though.
>>
>>84516544
well, as I mentioned in >>84516346, he disappeared for one of the episodes

this is just me assuming things, but I think he might've slipped away and gone to think and came across 12

but who fucking knows, we don't - not until Comic-Con

>yfw they get the actors who played Ben and Polly in Adventure in Space and Time back for this episode
>>
>>84516544
What are you even asking?
>>
>>84515352
>4) A Trump joke was made while no humans were present. The Doctor was the only person in the scene who would've even got the joke.

hey atleast it wasnt

>le drumpf is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>84516610
When is Comic Con?
>>
>>84516544
This is him midway through an off-screen walk in one of the first two episodes of The Tenth Planet, because he's unconscious in the third and a prisoner of the Cybermen in the fourth until shortly before going into the TARDIS, at which point he's too weak to be wandering off in the casual way seen in this episode.
>>
>>84516600
>Davros was a Time Lord
WHO FUCKING KNEW

>>84516590
>>84515367
I was genuinely startled desu - Capaldi sounded like he was just really losing it and was on the verge of breaking down
>>
>>84516652
July 20th, so still a good few weeks away
>>
>>84516656
An off-screen walk which I need hardly add has no credible place in the events of those episodes.
>>
>>84516555
Well let's see:
>Rose, white, blonde
>Martha, black, brunette
>Donna, white, ginger
>Amy, white, ginger
>Clara, white, brunette
>Bill, black, brunette

I'd bet on an Asian companion definitely. I'd prefer Japanese-y and not Indian, but we'll see. I doubt we'll get another white girl though.
>>
What WAS the cause of 1's regeneration? Did he just suddenly become too weak to go on, or did something actually happen to him on screen to 'kill' him?
>>
>>84516062
Y'know, it's perfectly acceptable to listen to audios when you're like at the gym or on a walk, or working or something. They can just be a good background noise, or a tv show you don't need to be looking at. You're missing out on some good stories if all you're doing is avoiding them because you don't like the framing device.
>tfw Spare Parts was a better Mondasian Cybermen story than what TV Who just did.

>>84516101
It's always been cheesy saturday night TV, but it definitely got worse. It used to be entertaining trash. Now it's just badly edited waste of potential. This finale would have been better as The Two Masters and just sacked off the whole cybermen story, they basically did.

>starts as a claustrophobic body horror realisation slow bunny boiler story that has some ramifications and potential.
>second episode is literally quick cuts of the doctor magic wanding cybermen away in a fucking field.

I mean yeah Moff has been botching second acts since the Empty Child, but 9's "Everybody Lives!" had some weight behind it because he didn't always get happy endings. Since moff took over, nobody has had a bad end, they've all had minor inconveniences. I mean fuck man, Amy and Rory's "tragic finale" was just "oh no we can't see our friend as much who wasn't really coming over as frequently anymore anyway"
>>
>>84516262
>amy

worst character ever in the fucking show. worse than the cuck from love and monsters
>>
File: fucked up shit.jpg (23KB, 369x427px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up shit.jpg
23KB, 369x427px
>in this finale, Moffat kills everybody and leaves Chibnall with a blank slate
>>
What are the chances we'll get a next doctor announcement before or at comic con?
>>
Anyone else feel like each of Twelve's season finale two-parters have had really good and/or spooky setup episodes and then disappointing finales?
>I loved Dark Water but I hated Death in Heaven
>I enjoyed Heaven Sent but didn't like Hell Bent
>I fucking loved World Enough and Time, but felt that a lot of things in Doctor Falls could've been easily changed for the better
>>
File: 7Tmr3Pk.png (174KB, 754x251px) Image search: [Google]
7Tmr3Pk.png
174KB, 754x251px
>>84516720
It's strange how Asians work. You have absolutely disgusting SEAmonkeys, with shit coloured sweaty skin, then you have Chinks who are bright yellow, with slits for eyes, then you have Koreans, with cheeks like they have mumps, then finally there's Japs who are God tier, with Euro tier skin and no disfigurements on the face.

No wonder they went all masterracey in the '30s.
>>
>>84516827
exhaustion, I think

though, it could be because of whatever the hell's gonna happen in the Christmas Special

>>84516854
Comic-Con seems like the most likely option unless they save it for August like they did with Capaldi
>>
>>84516720
Jenna Coleman was the most attractive actress to play a companion and the show will end before someone more attractive than her is in the show, prove me wrong
>>
>>84516223
Doom Coalition is better.

It steps everything up in just the right way and introduces two fucking fantastic villains. You're in for a treat anon, I wish I could go listen to it fresh again. When you're done come back and tell us how you found it. I loved it. But y'know, don't let me hype it up so you're over expecting. I did enjoy it though, I love McGann. He should have had more screentime in nu who but apparently they're allergic to quality these days.
>>
>>84516782
>big brother
>not scripted
Lad, I..
>>
>>84516863
>I hated Death in Heaven
Literally how? It's not GOAT but it's not a bad episode either
>>
>>84516877
I always thought it was just old age.
>>
>>84516863
I wouldn't say this was a disappointing finale, more like a bit underwhelming but definitely satisfactory

but we still have Christmas, let's see how Moffat's really gonna go out
>>
>>84516863
I mean that's kind of a problem with most if not all Doctor Who episodes at least since the revival. The writers put together these really interesting plots but the only way they can ever get solved is with an anticlimax.
>>
When is this comic con that's getting mentioned?
>>
The finale tried to do too much. Going into it, I honestly thought Moffat had fucked up killing off Bill so abruptly and without much foreshadowing because he wouldn't really have time in the finale, what between the Cybermen, two Masters, and an impending regeneration, to address what just happened to Bill.

I sincerely didn't expect more than 10-15 minutes of Bill in the episode, if at all, and that's obviously not what happened here.
>>
>>84516941
San Diego Comic Con starts on the 20th of July, Capaldi and Moffat are both gonna be there to say goodbye
>>
File: pijobf4e8h.jpg (133KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
pijobf4e8h.jpg
133KB, 550x500px
>>84516387
Oh fuck off, normie.
>>
>>84516387
you posted in the wrong neighborhood then
>>
File: the most terrible pain.jpg (282KB, 3600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
the most terrible pain.jpg
282KB, 3600x2700px
IMPORTANT POLL

http://www.strawpoll.me/13335219
>>
>>84517013
>>84516978
Nice job on not taking the obvious bait, lads.
P.S: wasn't it great when the Mondasian Cybermen started flying?
>>
>>84516831
Can you not understand the English language? You're listening to old actors whose hope is gone reading fan fiction aloud. There are no good stories to be generated by Big Finish's methods.
>>
>tfw the Masters killed themselves
>>
>>84516904
I felt like it had too much going on at once. Missy getting Brigadiered, while awesome, felt really anticlimactic for the entire season of buildup, and the Cybermen were just shooty baddies and didn't get to own any of their own menace.
>>
It may have been deus ex machina, but I'm happy Bill and Heather are having lesbian Q continuum escapades in space. I'm happy for them.
>>
>>84516978
>>84517013
No, this is a thread about Doctor Who, a television programme.
>>
>yfw 13 is looking for new ways to die every episode because 12 just wants to fucking die now
>>
>>84517052
>Can you not understand the English language?
>There are no good stories to be generated by Big Finish's methods.

You're the one who can't understand english mate read what I fucking said.
>You're missing out on some good stories if all you're doing is avoiding them because you don't like the framing device.
>>
>>84517057
>tfw the doctor never found out that missy was going to come and help him before she got shot by simm
>after all that buildup, the doctor still thinks the result of it was just missy betraying him once again
>>
Bill and Heather had literally zero chemistry in The Pilot

>they meet each other at a party
>say hi like twice
>never go out on a date or anything
>but they were soul mates the whole time
>>
>>84517105
what if Bill & Heather and Clara & Me show up in the Christmas special
>>
>The First Doctor's last words were originally scripted as something similar to "No... no, I simply will not give in!" Time was running short towards the end of production, and Derek Martinus opted not to record the line, wanting to ensure that the regeneration sequence was recorded as well as possible. As a result, the First Doctor's last words were simply, "Ah! Yes. Thank you. That's good, keep warm."

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tenth_Planet_(TV_story)
>>
>>84517122
But you didn't read what I said, it's not a framing device, it's the nature of the thing. You are listening to stuff that only exists to fill fans' void-like lives and employ broken-hearted old actors, not valid drama that could work in real Doctor Who.
>>
but what about Rory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQHSyGJdkQY
>>
>>84517154
I don't like playing bad writer's advocate, but you're forgetting the end of the episode where they snog and Bill helps reaffirm Heather's death and/or humanity.
>>
>>84517123
honestly this was the saddest thing in the whole episode. and i didnt even like missy that much
>>
>>84517228
MelAnon is that you?
>>
>>84517123
So Missy was virtuous without hope, without witness, without reward?
>>
File: 1497927118553.png (686KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497927118553.png
686KB, 686x582px
>>84517271
well shit I guess you're right
>>
>>84517254
Yes, but I hope that doesn't mean that nobody else has resisted the Big Finish methadone. There's a world out there. Go to the park or something.
>>
Just had a romp of a time pissing myself all the way through Love & Monsters

Fear Her next

Shit.
>>
File: IMG_5742.jpg (563KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5742.jpg
563KB, 1280x1024px
>tfw we will never get anyone from SJA to come back as a companion
>>
File: MelAnon.jpg (313KB, 1878x1110px) Image search: [Google]
MelAnon.jpg
313KB, 1878x1110px
reminder to ignore grumpy old men
>>
File: racist.png (536KB, 717x397px) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
536KB, 717x397px
DUDE IM GOING TO HAVE MY LAST EPISODE LITERALLY SHOW CRUCIFIED WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

fuck off Moffat. When will the straight white male genocide propaganda end?
>>
>>84517228
The reason it was created has nothing to do with the how the stories are created though? The framing device of 5 + nyssa has nothing to do with the quality of the stories than can be created. Plus you're discounting all the other shit, I, Davros is great, as is some of the other lines. 4,5,6,7,8 all have good stories, and even if you're a nuwhofag you have stuff like River.

Discounting the entirety of the audio drama library because you don't like some of the people that listen to them is incredibly small minded. Did Big Finish reject a script of yours? Do you hate the classic stories for some reason? Or do you just lack the imagination to listen to an audio drama without flashy images?

>'real' Doctor Who

Oh, you're one of THOSE people. Well we'll never agree, good day.
>>
Did anyone else go into this episode expecting this scenario instead:
>the "monster" on Deck 507 was actually the Cybus Cybermen spit onto the ship by some timey-wimey bullshit, don't worry about it, and they're beating the everloving shit out of the Mondasian Cybermen because upgrades, bitch.
>Doctor and company get to the deck and see it happen, then have to fend off the Cybus Cybermen while trying to figure out a way to revive Bill and deal with the Masters' shenanigans at the same time
>midway through when it looks like the Cybus Cybermen can't be stopped, they start getting butchered by the Mondasians who (after their relative centuries below deck) have upgraded into superior Nightmare in Silver Cybermen and take over the plot until somehow getting defeated.
I mean, that's what I was expecting since the buildup from the last episode. I certainly didn't expect farmers and orphans.
>>
>>84517335
I want the guy on the far, far right to be the next Doctor
>>
>>84517338
I can't be as grumpy as Tom Baker must feel, having to do Big Finish audios for booze money.
>>
>>84517335
Wosenwthall?
>>
File: drgadfsgunoSFG.jpg (21KB, 119x529px) Image search: [Google]
drgadfsgunoSFG.jpg
21KB, 119x529px
>>84517335
next doctor?
>>
>>84517360
they're Cybermen covered in gauze, bandages and gloves you dip
>>
>>84517379
He's too short
The doctor has to be over 5'11
>>
>>84517390
>implying it's hard to just speak random shit into a microphone in exchange for a fuckton of cash and great lunch
>>
/who/ told me we were going to find out the next doctor by now wtf
>>
>>84517398

>what is an allegory?

Keep telling yourself that cuck
>>
Anyone else think for just a second the reason the new Doctor hadn't been announced was because the next season was going to be Bill & the Pilot instead?
>>
Haven't seen it and can't watch for another 5 or so hours. Is it good /who/? Can I take consolation that I've seen the doctor falls and not the 100th anniversary special?
>>
so since BBCA cut out the credits, how was David Bradley credited? was he credited with Capaldi as the Doctor, or a "and re-introducing DAVID BRADLEY as The Doctor" or just a "The First Doctor: David Bradley"
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (17KB, 637x224px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
17KB, 637x224px
>>84517404
WRONG
>>
turned it off after the lesbian crap, did I miss anything important?
>>
>>84517418
Next Doctor is David Bradley/1st Doctor. The Doctor is on an infinite time loop, constantly present, having no start or end point, the ultimate bravo Moffat.
>>
>>84517368
Yes, it has everything to do with it. Yes, it has everything to do with it. None of it is great, it's just good enough to please people like you.

It's nothing to do with who listens to them, it's to do with why they're being made and what their standards are. I have never and would never send a script to Big Finish.

I love classic Who, that's why I don't want to listen to the aging stars of it reciting fanfiction.
>>
>>84517445
it's a satisfying conclusion - not perfect, not shit, a sort of happy medium
>>
>>84517442
i'd rather a Clara and Me season than that desu
>>
>>84517396
Why? Is that the pedophile childkiller from Broadchurch?
>>
>>84517368
>>'real' Doctor Who
>Oh, you're one of THOSE people. Well we'll never agree, good day.

Yes, I'm one of those people who doesn't need to fill every waking moment with Doctor Who.
>>
>>84517480
>Yes, it has everything to do with it. Yes, it has everything to do with it.

What did he mean by this?
>>
So, 6 months until xmas, and the special should be wrapping up filming. When do we hear about the next Doctor?
>>
>>84517452
David Bradley
as The Doctor
>>
>>84517360
I didn't get why they did that, other than aesthetics, because the Doctor said "they keep breaking loose and attacking the settlement".

Wouldn't it make a hell of a lot more sense to cut their limbs off?
>>
>>84517482
A relief. The anticipation is killing me.
>>
>>84517486
Me would be cool but Clara needs to go away, her presence is nails on chalkboard.
Bill I could at least tolerate for another season.
>>
>>84517415
It's not about the difficulty, it's about self-respect.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291CzaS3-z4
>>
I'm happy they've cast a 75-year old actor as the next Doctor. It'll piss off the fangirls.
>>
File: cybermenfuckyeah.jpg (45KB, 555x740px) Image search: [Google]
cybermenfuckyeah.jpg
45KB, 555x740px
>>84517376
That... might've made more sense, now that I think about it.
>>
>>84517529
I was answering
>The reason it was created has nothing to do with the how the stories are created though? The framing device of 5 + nyssa has nothing to do with the quality of the stories than can be created.
>>
Why didn't they just use prosthetics to make that really good Hartnell voice actor look like Hartnell? It's not like Bradley looks like him at all anyway, nd he certainly doesn't sound like him.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>84517229
>This NuWho centric montage

Seriously though, if you're gonna randomly flashback to fuckers like Rose, Jack and Donna after all these years, they could've at least had a "Grandfather!" from Susan. Shit, that'd be the one that'd make the most sense considering what came after, that and she'd be familiar at least since they had her damn picture in the Pilot as well as nods in Akhaten and Name of the Doctor.
>>
File: Nardole Hostage Negotiation.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nardole Hostage Negotiation.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>Nardole doesn't know where he's from
How would you feel if Nardole was the 13th Doctor all along?
>>
>>84515352
Listen, those are all fine points.

But I don't care. This episode was awesome. From the utter sadness of Bill's Cyberization, to the Twelfth Doctor's weary struggle, to Nardole's stepping up to be the hero of his own story, to Missy's believable trasnformation to her version of "guud", this episode felt like a wonderful finale.

No universe-ending threats. Just one village that needed to be saved.

And Bill goes from being the girl who served chips, to the co-pilot to a cosmic being. In the end, she was the perfect example of "the Doctor can make people better."

The ride was bumpy sometimes, but Series 10 has had a perfect finish.

Time to change though. But the Twelfth Doctor's weary of change.

Good thing the First Doctor's here to help.
>>
>>84517610
The whole thing is asinine. Once you get over the "oh shieet" factor, how is this going to work, exactly? It's not likely to make for good drama. It's a gimmick on the level of "the first in a new science-fiction series, Do-" in Rembrance of the Daleks, but drawn out and made into a plot event.
>>
File: 1498509802468.jpg (57KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1498509802468.jpg
57KB, 500x492px
>>84517652
>>
I hated pretty much everything about this episode, but the set was absolutely phenomenal. Very amish, very settlerishy, reminded me of the Boers settling on the grassy plains of the bushveld.
>>
File: the doctor being a dick.webm (578KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the doctor being a dick.webm
578KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84517652
>And Bill goes from being the girl who served chips, to the co-pilot to a cosmic being. In the end, she was the perfect example of "the Doctor can make people better."

A real waste of a good idea for a companion.
>>
>>84517583

:_;
>>
>>84517123

:(
>>
why are people hoping susan comes back? Its obvious it takes place during The Tenth Planet when 1st doctor leaves ben and Polly to go back to the Tardis alone.
>>
>>84517769
I don't need "idea for a" in that sentence really. It just seems so wasteful to get rid of her after spending about forty years on Clara.
>>
>>84517480
>Yes, it has everything to do with it. Yes, it has everything to do with it.

That's not an answer though. WHAT about the framing device of Classic Doctor + Companion automatically means all stories created in this manner are all bad? Do you mean that no story off TV can be good? That's asinine, you can't really believe that as a blanket statement.

>>84517376
You're expecting too much from TV Who. It would have been awesome, but we just got an episode about the birth of the mondasian cybermen that wasn't on mondas, and that somehow got upgraded into earth 2 cybermen than died from random explosions because "monkey brain" cybermen are too stupid to realise a spaceship is made out of spaceship because it has plants in it.
>>
>>84517828
Because they've never seen a single Hartnell story.
>>
I know I'm going to get memed for saying this, because everyone here is a progressive leftist from reddit, but obnoxious diversity quota casting really ruined this show for me.

>companion is turned into a CYBERMAN!!!
>its a black lesbian who i had no interest in or related to at all
>THE EVIL MASTER finally TURNS GOOD!!!
>its a women despite literally every other incarnation being a man, destroying the illusion its the same person
I know, I know, I'm going to get memed on for not being colour/genderblind, but I wanted to get this off my chest.
>>
>>84516895
I loved her thick knees and would love to pour syrup on her pancake tits. No sarcasm.
>>
>>84517874
>The Master literally gets cucked by his Female self. He lusts after her and she turns him down, she totally has power over him the entire time and she literally turns him into her as punishment.

This whole episode was fucked, right down to "I throw apples better than all the boys" because OF COURSE she does.

I just want a story, not fucking agendas, christ.
>>
>>84517398
You mean white people in white sheets with eye holes cut out?
>>
>>84517874
Wait... has every black companion (or nearest equivalent) been turned into or killed by the Cybermen?

>Ricky died and had to be replaced by Mickey
>Danny got turned into a Cyberman and then heroically sploded
>Now Bill

you can technically include Martha even though I think she was upgraded while portraying a different character.
>>
File: wow.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
1MB, 540x304px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7pl1lI8FU

>Rusty wanted the Masters to fuck
>>
>>84517644
I didn't get why the Doctor couldn't patch up Bill. The Doctor got Nardhole a new body but tiny bit more is too much.
>>
File: callhimareddit.jpg (76KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
callhimareddit.jpg
76KB, 499x281px
>>84517702
>>
>you will never be so sexy that you turn a lesbian into a bisexual

Why live?
>>
>>84518042
Wow, the host is a living lesbian stereotype.
>>
>>84518074
only REDDITORS dont like being called redditors
>>
>>84518042
this whole episode is cringy AF.
>those brown nosing questions
>that bad editing between interviews why? Too ADHD to watch 2 consecutive conversations?
>that guy in the "internet"

This reeks of Moff being told to do this by the BBC as some form of community service.
>>
>>84518107
pro tip, a lot of lesbians arent lesbians
>>
>tfw we get a spin off with Clara, Bill, Arya and Puddle
>>
>>84517858
There's no "framing device" involved, you're talking about parasitical works which have no dramatic impetus of their own. The most important thing isn't the writing, however, it's the casting. These audios are sold on nostalgia, primarily, and it's nauseating. The voices of old actors pretending to be their younger selves, reciting fanfiction on an endless treadmill. Art as drudgery. I don't want any part of it.

Doctor Who is a family TV show which acquired an often unfortunate, but commercially lucrative, secondary audience of fans. Doctor Who spin-offs are mostly aimed at this secondary audience, without any of the appeal to normal people of the parent show. The problem is that, while Doctor Who is a great idea for a family TV show, it's not even a very good idea for an adult nerd-focused science-fantasy saga. There's no reason why an audio drama needs to imitate 20th century BBC family telly, but at the same time, there's no reason for an audio drama that *didn't* to be sold as Doctor Who. There isn't enough consequence or ethical weight or sexiness to the situations you can get the Doctor into, he's intrinsically wipe-clean, and the more you try to dirty him up, the more pathetic he looks.

No story off TV is Doctor Who, good or not. And again, I don't want to listen to old actors wishing they were dead.
>>
Missy knew she was going to be killed right?
>>
Disappointed missy died, she was the best part of this season.

Overall imo this ep was bad when compared to the last one.
>>
>>84518266
>master
>died
>>
>moff copped out of a companion death
>in the exact same way
>twice in a row
wew
>>
>>84518266
She was the best part of any season since Amy and Rory.
>>
>>84518240
Why are you so triggered? Calm your autism kid.
>>
>>84518265
Probably, she remembered to bring the Tardis part, I would think she wouldn't forget shooting herself and stabbing herself in the back.
>>
The finale was so good and then Bill leaves The Doctor dead in the TARDIS for some ugly ass white bitch she doesn't know?
Her and Heather hadn't even gone a date. Months have passed since The Pilot and Bill hadn't mentioned Heather once, she moved on, she started seeing other people.
Why the fuck would she leave The Doctor? Bill and The Doctor have had such a strong relationship throughout the season, like father and daughter, and she just leaves him on the floor without saying anything.

Such bullshit.
>>
Just a reminder, Christopher Eccelstone was the best doctor and Catherine Tate was the best companion.
>>
I hope Missy doesn't regenerate but that all future Masters take place between Simm and Gomez, redemption only to be killed by your past self for it is a perfect ending.
>>
>>84518326
I was addressing an autist who can't understand why I don't want to fill my ears with Sylvester McCoy's death rattle when I'm outdoors.
>>
File: 1498554182146.jpg (714KB, 1436x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1498554182146.jpg
714KB, 1436x1077px
Are you guys hype for a special extended 40 minute episode of WHOVIANS?
Potentially featuring /who/ memes that were sent in earlier this week when they requested photoshops of their hosts
>>
>>84518360
>ugly ass white bitch
Poor characterization aside, Heather's hot as fuck. I want to splash that puddle if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>84518316
At least we saw Me more than once throughout the season. Heather came out of nowhere and Bill barely knew her.
>>
>The Master killed herself because he doesn't wanna join sides with the doctor

Why is he so against it now or is it just a Simm!Master thing?
>>
>>84518428
Delgado would probably have killed her, as would Ainsley.
>>
>Clara's lightskin boyfriend gets turned into a Cyberman
>12's lightskin companion gets turned into a Cyberman

Pure fucking kino. Moffat is the greatest writer on TV.
>>
We should all be able to agree that Bill made a much better Cybermandingo than Danny.
>>
>>84518469
>lightskin
Ugh, what?
>>
>>84518387

Them two together would be kino. I'm rewatching series 1 right now and I think I agree, he's perfect I think, with Capaldi not far behind.
>>
File: 1394091421006.gif (983KB, 340x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394091421006.gif
983KB, 340x250px
>>84518449
>Delgado would probably have killed her
you sure?
>>
File: happypaldi.jpg (35KB, 192x238px) Image search: [Google]
happypaldi.jpg
35KB, 192x238px
>mfw I thought Bill would only get one DWM comic but then I realized that she'll get plenty more until sometime in 2018
BILL WILL STILL LIVE
>>
>>84518428
These episodes had some input from Chibnall in terms of stuff he wants to take forward or not, and this development was the dull, played-out aspects of the Master returning to give the fans what they want by eliminating Missy.

Doctor Who is a format that can do anything and change genre every episode whose fans have only ever liked it when it was doing the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>84518428
I always thought Simm Master hated the Doctor for the most part but always secretly had a chubby for the Doctor.
>>
>>84518498
>Cybermandingo
>>
How did he remember Clara? And if he's remembered her since the end of Hell Bent then why wipe his memory at all?
>>
>>84518565
do you have the proofs?
>>
>>84518515
Half-black nigga Jesus Christ
>>
>>84518588
Holy shit I completely forgot about that! Apparently so did the writers.
>>
>>84518557
Lesbian space water that defies time and space forever!
>>
>>84518588
The memory wipe was necessary to allow them to part ways
he had regained his memories by the end of hell bent, but by remembering that experience he knew to let it go rather than chasing after her
>>
Simm doesn't hate the Doctor. You can clearly see he was a bit conflicted during 12's speech to him. He just has an attitude problem.
>>
>>84515679
this guy is a poof
>>
>>84518615
Because you didn't watch the episode anon
>>
>>84515352
it was garbage. it was like last week's was written by an entirely different person. Or was it the direction?
anway. PURE SHIT. the show will thankfully be cancelled soon.
>>
Did Missy prick Simm and poison him or stab him in a vital organ?
>>
>>84518589
It's already been mentioned by Moffat that Chibnall was consulted when he was thinking of what to do with this season, and this is the end of the season. Also, we have video evidence that Chibnall is the worst kind of fan, and the evidence of his writing that his imagination is limited.
>>
>>84518600
But how is it light? It's still dark?
>>
File: 1496580481001.jpg (101KB, 536x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496580481001.jpg
101KB, 536x628px
>chibbers is responsible for missy dying instead of helping the doctor in his final battle

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
>>
What's up with all these afro Bill lookalikes on the show, there was literally a mini Bill in the episode. Jesus christ the UK is basically a mongrel nation of half blacks now?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
Creamy Memies
>>
>>84518672
Simm pricked Missy, so she stabbed him so she didn't get raped.
>>
>>84517335
holy shit that little twink
how many times do you think Barrowman pounded that asshole?
>>
>>84518672
Stabby Stabby. Missy told him he had enough time to make it to his Tardis before bleeding out.
>>
File: masters.gif (4MB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
masters.gif
4MB, 260x200px
>The Doctor tries to bring sense to Delgado Master
>bitch please I have a goatee
>The Doctor tries to bring sense to Pratt/Beevers Master
>AaAaAAaaaAaaaAAaAA *crispy sounds*
>The Doctor tries to bring sense to Ainley Master
>[smug chuckle drowns out the Doctor's speeches]
>The Doctor tries to bring sense to Roberts Master
>hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>The Doctor tries to bring sense to Simmaster
>lol fuck off m8 I'd never do that with you I want to torture you and make you scream and you will call me daddy - I mean Master, wait that's not much better

so how did he get through to Missy then
>>
>>84518701

Seconding. Fuck, she should have at least made it back to tell him he was right before dying or something.

He should've found out he was right about her.
>>
>>84518702
You know thats not true, they got lots of Indians, Pakis and Muslims.
>>
>>84518770
Women are naturally apathetic.
>>
>>84518687
They're still dark relative to white people, but they're lighter than a full black person.
Not that you gotta be mixed to be lightskin. Prince was lightskin. Jaden Smith is lightskin.
>>
>>84518701

>Chibnall actually kills off characters.
>>
>>84518770
>>The Doctor tries to bring sense to Pratt/Beevers Master
>>AaAaAAaaaAaaaAAaAA *crispy sounds*
fucking dead
>>
>>84518775
But one small blast is stronger than being electrocuted and shot a bunch of times by a cyberman.
>>
>>84518391
Only autist here is you. I'm sorry you don't like Doctor Who
>>
13 and the next companion better be fucking amazing, Bill deserved better than that.
>>
Nobody else hated the Cyber lazer lamp? What the fuck is even the purpose of the belt guns?
>>
>>84518880
if by better you mean an actual permanent death rather than literally the same copout as clara, I agree
>>
>>84518880
>you are now imagining kris marshall and a qt jap
>tfw shes taller than him
>>
File: WHOOOOOOOOOA JERRY.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
WHOOOOOOOOOA JERRY.gif
742KB, 200x189px
>yfw after all the build-up with Kris it's not him and it's someone who wasn't even on the betting lists
>>
Alright, so Doctor who series 10 is over, and we don't get a new episode until Christmas.
What do I distract myself with?
>>
>>84518919
life
>>
>>84518391
Lmao Sylv will probably outlive Capaldi.
>>
>>84518919
There's always Big Finish!
http://bigfinish.com
>>
>>84518418
>we got to see the worst character in who history several times throughout series
how is that better?
>>
>>84518950
>>84518938
...No.
>>
>>84518877
I do like Doctor Who, that's why I don't want to listen to Colin Baker being cattle-prodded out of a sugar fugue to record "The Drahvins Strike Back" with a Jon Pertwee soundboard.
>>
>>84518919
Japanese Doctor Who aka Kamen Rider
>>
Bill fancies heather, heather just happens to be a Lesbian too.

Moffat Logic.
>>
Absolutely none of the cast in this episode got a satisfying sendoff.
>>
>>84518901
That's not what I mean, but it still would've been better than what we got. Her ending broke her character.
>>
>>84518981
...OKAY CAN YOU FIND ME A PLACE TO WATCH IT?
ALSO WHAT SERIES DO YOU RECOMMEND?
>>
>>84518960
Because it was a better setup for her being relevant in the finale, as opposed to a character who literally hasn't been mentioned in 12 weeks that bill had also apparently gotten over (since she went out with some other girl in the monk trilogy) suddenly appearing out of nowhere
>>
>>84518901
I would have liked her not to be killed or written out with an immortal gf we'll never see again. I don't understand why she had to go, she had far more potential than Clara.
>>
>>84518907
I'm not a white man I'm not impressed or intrigued by Asian women.
>>
>>84518967
>Liking Doctor Who

As if I needed any more proof you're a fake fan.
>>
>>84519030
best to give the new showrunner a clean slate
>>
When they're no Doctor Who on, It feels like a part of me is dead or missing. Chibnall better have the show back by the spring 2018. Autumn is way too long to wait. People will loose even more interest if it is left that long.
>>
>>84519049
Opinion discarded.
>>
New when?
>>
>by the time we get to the bridge they'll have had thousands of years to figure out how to stop us
u fuckin wot? It didn't take people thousands of years to travel between the top and bottom of the ship in the last episode.
>>
File: master hacker.webm (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
master hacker.webm
165KB, 1280x720px
>>
is Talalay directing the Christmas special too?
>>
>>84519061
I admit it.
>>
>>84515352
>Why did Bill and the puddle just leave The Doctor in the fucking TARDIS?
I was wondering that too. Why the fuck did they just leave him lying there? He was looking pretty fucking dead and nobody gave fuck one
>>
>>84519020
Majority of stff can be found on Anidex for torrents, KissAsian for streaming. Current series is called Ex-Aid and it's pretty good.
>>
File: StuartAshen.jpg (65KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
StuartAshen.jpg
65KB, 640x501px
I know what the show was going for by giving the Master a beard, but all it does is make him look even more like Stuart Ashen.
>>
>>84519134
Thousands of HUMAN years. Their brains are 100 times as efficient as Human brains.
>>
>>84519137
what was the doctor doing with the top of the num pad and the utility keys?
>>
>>84519064
Why? It gives credence to the idea that she was just token, wrapping her up in a year.
>>
File: guybrush.jpg (374KB, 605x1268px) Image search: [Google]
guybrush.jpg
374KB, 605x1268px
>>84519162
He can hold his breath for ten minutes!
>>
>>84519168
Scroll lock. Stopping it flying up and down whilst he was editing the code.
>>
I was against the idea at first but by god I want a Master spin-off series now!!! I honestly think despite the obstacles against it, it would be the one show that would properly work weirdly. Master still being baddie, but slightly anti-hero, against horrific creatures, i want pls. don't care about BF so don't suggest it. Please Chibnall let someone make it.
>>
>>84519188
>showrunner has a new grand vision for what they want the show to be
>gets stuck with a pre-existing character/personality to force into the show
would just be rude desu
>>
>>84519134

My guess is that they wouldn't be using the lift that goes to bridge, so instead they'd end up going to the first floor and run around for a good 5 minutes searching for the TARDIS. Or Moffat fucked up, again.
>>
>>84515781
NEARLY ALL OF THE DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS IN NUWHO BECOME IMMORTAL IN SOME CONTRIVED FASHION

I'D BE MORE SURPRISED IF BILL HAD ACTUALLY DIED
>>
new WHEN
>>
>>84516033
Seriously, this was his best performance as The Master, and he's dead again in an episode
>>
File: laughingtimetravelers.jpg (53KB, 478x318px) Image search: [Google]
laughingtimetravelers.jpg
53KB, 478x318px
>yfw NeonVisual gets passed on once more for 13's title sequence
>>
William Borednell
Patrick Trlolton
Jon Fancwee
Tom Crayker
Peter Davisweet
Colin UHH THICCer
Smallvester Mccoy
Lol Mcgann
John Hurt (I left it the same cause I couldn't think of any puns)
Christopher Hehccleston
Davsad Tennant
Matt Silly
Peter Capaldangry
>>
File: 1433017009924.png (615KB, 2894x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1433017009924.png
615KB, 2894x2300px
Fuck lads i've grown attached to the Master now. I want them back in series 11. I never get bored of the Master.
>>
>>84516262
But I like Clara
>>
>>84519282
probably christmas
>>
>>84519303
>Baby Don't John Hurt Me No More
>John Hurt My Feelings
>>
>>84519282
CHRISTMAS YOU PUDDING BRAIN
>>
File: head like a fucking orange.jpg (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
head like a fucking orange.jpg
9KB, 160x160px
this is John Simm
>>
File: KrisQA.jpg (127KB, 922x1500px) Image search: [Google]
KrisQA.jpg
127KB, 922x1500px
>Kris marshall with a qt asian companion
Could there ever be a more GOAT pairing?
>>
>>84519162

I watched The Long Game earlier and I instantly thought of Simm and Ashens when I saw Pegg.
>>
>>84519375
>>84519375
>>84519375
>>84519375

NEW
>>
>>84519020

Over-Time Subs, Kissasian, etc. I recommend W, Black, Fourze if you want to start there.
>>
>>84519134
If you followed that logic Bill should have rotted away before they got to the engine room. But lets say an elevator ride is an elevator ride. The repair crew would get to the engine room, fix the problem and be back up in what would seem like seconds for the bridge. There would be no reason to stay and live in the engine room.
>>
>>84519370

Play a record
>>
>>84519375
>>84519375
>>84519375
>>84519375

NEW THREAD
>>
>>84519227
If it was a writer who had evinced some vision I might understand this, but it's Chris Chibnall. Also, Sarah Jane was an inherited character.

Let's be honest, he's probably racist as well as transphobic. That would make sense of the Missy culling and Bill airlifting.
>>
>>84518266
>>84518279
I'm disappointed John Simm died again
>>
>>84519536
RTD chose to use sarah jane, he wasn't require to
>>
>>84519536
Oh, and homophobic. Definitely homophobic.
>>
>>84518568
Way I saw it was Simm Master saw what Missy was doing as giving in to and being under the Doctor, something he'd never do, while he'd be perfectly fine being equal or superior and not really see a need to kill him. I mean they spent several weeks in the countryside and he was basically fine being there.
>>
File: w9mxreldm1ftygkoikal.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
w9mxreldm1ftygkoikal.gif
2MB, 636x288px
>>84519544
We still got all the time after he leaves Gallifrey and him crashing his Tardis.
>>
I liked the finale.

I mean, sure, it wasn't the best, tightest thing ever.

But in the pantheon of Doctor Who series finales, this is top three, for sure. Which, admittedly, isn't saying much, but I certainly enjoyed it a shit-ton more than the last few seasons.

For me, Pandorica Opens is first, and barring that, I can't really think of any other Finale I'd put above this one, no matter how I try.

That fucking "Be Kind" speech. Holy shit.
>>
>>84517636
He remembers Jack -- a guy he never really seemed to like that much -- but not his own granddaughter? Romana? Jamie? Ace? I'd say that they didn't want to alienate nuhu fans if they hadn't gone and thrown Bradley in our face at the end. There was no reason not to include Susan at the very least.
>>
>>84515282
I want to fuck billie piper!
>>
>>84519302
i swear capaldis was made by NeonVisual
>>
>>84519373
if she's happa
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.