[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Do all American families live in the same...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 53
Do all American families live in the same fucking road?
>>
must be annoying being american, having every retard use every conceivable excuse to shit on you, even if it doesn't make sense
>>
>>64524638
Only the inbreeders

You just know
>>
>>64524638
>not having your own road named after you
>>
>>64524638

Usually when you are first to break ground in an unincorporated area, you have to build your own road (by paying a private contractor). Thus you can name the road whatever you want.
>>
Yeah?
>>
File: 1451328162893.png (568 KB, 1160x659) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451328162893.png
568 KB, 1160x659
>american justice system
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 534x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 534x712
Roll for Dassey. Cmon don't be a retard, last two digits is your IQ.
>>
>>64524638
yes and we drive up and down those roads clapping and filled with superiority.
>>
Does anyone else find it sad how easily people can be swayed by a biased documentary? I thought Ricky Gervais and Alec Baldwin were intelligent. Just because there are some inconsistencies doesn't prove that Avery didn't do it.
>>
>>64524678

I find it amusing, mostly because it's done out of envy
>>
White trash Wisconsinites do

I spent a few weeks in Sturgeon Bay, not too far from Manitowoc County and holy balls there is nothing to do but fucking drink
>>
>>64527366
>I thought Ricky Gervais and Alec Baldwin were intelligent

that was your first mistake

>Just because there are some inconsistencies doesn't prove that Avery didn't do it
that's not how a trial works
>>
>>64525684
Yeah
>>
>>64527366
You don't have to prove that he didn't do it. You have to prove that he DID do it. It's called "reasonable doubt" and in theory it's supposed to be applied to everyone
>>
>>64527413

this

being from western europe i can tell you first hand that most people wishes they were americans. thats the cold inconvenient truth.

only the healthcare aspect is insane tbqh and scary, other than that i'd rather have been born there as well. its disproportionately better than the rest of the world.
>>
File: right.png (450 KB, 515x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
right.png
450 KB, 515x638
>>64527366
ken please
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x480
>ring ring
>yah?
>yah.
>yah?
>yaaah.
>oh yah?
>mah I'm gonna miss wrestlemaniah
>oh yah?
>>
>>64527421
I'm not talking about the trial. There are scores of people out there who genuinely think that Avery 100% did not do it.
>>
>>64527584
>There are scores of people out there who genuinely think that Avery 100% did not do it.

Maybe.
But I'd like to think they actually feel he should have been acquitted based on the case the prosecutors presented. Or at the very least granted a retrial based on the conflict of interest of manitowoc county being involved in the investigation.
If there are people who feel 100% certain he didn't do it, then they certainly are easily swayed.
>>
>>64527834
Only memers think that he is guilty. Literally all evidence was fabricated or extremely circumstantial. There is no proof Avery did jack shit.
>>
File: file.jpg (51 KB, 395x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.jpg
51 KB, 395x569
Will Brendan get a wife and kids when he gets out?
>>
>>64527834
>/tv/
>should be renamed to /contrarian/
>>
File: 1447441722964.gif (3 MB, 498x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447441722964.gif
3 MB, 498x280
>Avery did it
>Cops planted the evidence to ensure conviction
>Dassey didn du nuffin he a gud simple boy
>>
Why was Brandon dassey such a piece of shit? And was Scott tadych related to them?
>>
>>64526748
i can surely do better than him at least
>>
>>64527472
>You have to prove that he DID do it
No you don't, kid.
>>
Have you accepted that Avery is guilty yet?
>>
>minnesota department of justice

Wtf is wrong with Americans? Does every town have its own departments of defence, justice, education, etc?
>>
>>64525650
No only government can do that.
>>
File: sheev.png (193 KB, 693x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sheev.png
193 KB, 693x315
UNLIMITED RIBBON
>>
>inbred
>sexually abused his own family members
>tried to sexually abuse others
>tortured and murdered a cat

He deserves to be in jail either way. The cops did the right thing here.
>>
>>64528513
Yes, just like most countries.
>>
>>64528513
Which 3rd-world hellhole do you live in?
>>
>>64528353
You mean Brendan? The motherfucker is mentally retarded.
>>
>>64529038
He is literally NOT mentally retarded.

Stop spreading that meme..
>>
>>64529117
>70-79 borderline retarded
>50-70 mildly retarded
I'm not saying he can't be taught, but he is retarded.
>>
File: 40pSavings.png (36 KB, 880x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40pSavings.png
36 KB, 880x512
tfw the retarded guy has better hand writing than yourself.
>>
>>64527993
no maybe friends who feel sorry for him but no girl could be this desperate
>>
>>64530183
Have you Steve Avery's gfs? That alcoholic one, Jodie?, was really goodlooking for being well, an alcoholic and white trash.
And he is way worse than Brendan.

I'm sure he could get some fat, retarded qt who loves cats just like him, plus he's now got the celebrity bonus.
>>
>>64530314
Avery has that sweet talk. He can manipulate anyone.

Brenden is just a slow adult. Sure he's likable and you feel sorry for him but unless they're REALLY fucked up I doubt someone out their would sympathy fuck him for the rest of their life. But he did claim to have a gf before prison so who knows.
>>
>>64530427
>Avery has that sweet talk. He can manipulate anyone.
I seriously doubt that. He strikes me more as the brute force type. He just badgers broads until he gets a bite.
>>
>>64529731
He is NOT retarded.
>>
>>64530483
His letters would say otherwise. But who knows who the fuck cares in a month or two this whole story will blow over when there's a bombing or some shit we all have to clamor for in threads.
>>
File: ppepee.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ppepee.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>64530427
>But he did claim to have a gf before prison
That was just a poular girl going up to him in the school cafeteria saying Brendan was really hot and would he be her bf, while everyone else was howling with laughter.

Luckily Brendan didn't know what was happening.
>>
>>64530639
He said he had a gf but she dumped him cause he was getting too fat.
>>
File: peep.jpg (5 KB, 226x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peep.jpg
5 KB, 226x251
>>64530671
>tfw your pretend girlfriend dumps you
>>
> Mom watching this show literally all day
> spend 5 seconds on Google
> Realize it's a biased documentary
> into the trash it goes

All of these dummies who are screaming for justice would probably swallow their words if they knew he burned a pussy cat alive.
>>
>>64527366
So many documentaries are like this. You always have to check out the creator and see what his agenda is. 75% of the time it's going to be slanted one way or another. Ignoring all evidence contrary to their goals or glossing over it. sadly a lot of times documentaries are mostly fictional
>>
The biggest problem I have with this is that it's so fucking long. They could have told the same story in less than half the time. Completely redundant.
>>
>>64531217
>All of these dummies who are screaming for justice would probably swallow their words if they knew he burned a pussy cat alive.
They tell you that in the first episode.
>>
>>64531287
Netflix needs shows.
>>
>>64527420
That is why you go to Milwaukee or Madison or anywhere else, but Sturgeon Bay
>>
If it doesn't fit
You must lick clit
>>
File: o.jpg (21 KB, 306x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
o.jpg
21 KB, 306x423
>>64531472
yeah
>>
>>64528558
kek
>>
>>64527834
The fact that cops planted evidence should be enough to have the case thrown out. Unfortunately, Wisconsinites are fucking stupid
>we love the police
>>
>>64528562
He deserves to be in jail for sexual abuse and animal cruelty, NOT for murder and rape
>>
>>64532522
As long as he is off the streets, who cares?

He is a horrible, vicious, little man who cares about nothing else other than his sexual gratification and I hope he rots in hell.
>>
As a teenager he killed a fucking cat. Wow fire up the electric chair. I've run over more stupid cats than that.
>>
Unlike Europoors, all of our roads are connected

Thank you free market
>>
>>64532788
Yeah, there's no correlation between animal torture and violent criminal offenders or anything. It's not as if animal cruelty is a reliable predictor of violence against other people or abuse at home.

...
>>
>>64526748
kek
>>
>>64533708
>>64533690
>>64533629
>>64532788
>>64532746
Uhh... Yeah.

I like cats... Yeah.

Yeah.
>>
>>64532459
>if you even hint that one or two cops planted evidence you are effectively accusing all good decent cops with honest families and honorable values of being pieces of shit

That was literally what Katz said in one of the press conferences.
>>
>>64533817
I. Hate. My. Country.

>shit justice system
>too many retarded retards.
>fat pieces of trash

What country can I move to where this is all avoided? D:

Denmark?
Sweden?
Germany?
>>
Mom: Did he make you do this?
Brendan: Ya.
Mom: then why didn't you tell him that?
Brendan: Tell him what?
Mom: That Steven made you do it. You know he made you do a lot of things.
Brendan: Ya, I told them that. I even told them about Steven touching me and that.
>>
>>64528529
retard
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x285) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x285
>>64533868
>wanting to move to Islamabad 2
>>
>>64533868
epic misanthropy dude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlgZh28Fx8

lmao the fuck is this
>>
>>64533817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0xY5onKE8A

cop in the video seems shady as fuck as well as the whole incident
>>
File: 1450246282778.gif (504 KB, 500x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450246282778.gif
504 KB, 500x200
>>64527366
>I thought Ricky Gervais and Alec Baldwin were intelligent
>>
When are we gonna break Brendan out of prison bros?
>>
I'm five episodes in. So far this "documentary" seems very sided with the defense and uncritical of Avery and his family. Not saying there isn't interesting material but this is manipulative as fuck.
>>
He was framed for a crime that he did commit. 99% chance he actually did it, but still shouldn't go to jail.
>>
>>64535034
>tumblr gif
>>
>>64535227
If he did it he should be in jail. He just should have had a fair trial too.

It's a shame authorities did such a lousy job here, but fuck the filmmakers for using this to make some rally to ammend the judicial system.
>>
File: dindu.png (467 KB, 684x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dindu.png
467 KB, 684x513
>yeah?
>yeah
>>
>>64533868
Swede here, lets trade places.
>>
>>64525845
they must go to jail, th-they'r evil, the devil lives with them muh Christian bullshit
>>
>>64531217
>>64531327
btfo
>>
>>64524638
Oh I love 4chan always being contrarian, even though you're usually 100% fucking wrong, as usual.
I love the police. Lets all live in a police state. Those inbred hillbillies are more American than you useless fucks
>>
Is Wisconsin 75% white trash?
I'm in Southern California and it's at least 60% WT here
>>
File: 1443872992023.jpg (83 KB, 373x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443872992023.jpg
83 KB, 373x397
>>64531217
>mfw my country is going to kill millions of wild cats
>>
They fuck each other
>>
>>64527510
>western europe... that most people wishes they were americans
Speak for yourself, and only yourself, you collectivist piece of shit
>>
>>64534462
what is this fucking garbage?
>>
>>64524678
The weak pick in the strong, and the strong spare the weak because they are strong.
>>
So was the family inbred
>>
>>64530503
I live in Manitowoc, I knew Brendan. Kid was introverted as fuck and would say anything to be left alone. You're a moron if you think that's not retarded.
>>
>>64536582
>>
I just don't understand how they found Brendan guilty when there was literally ZERO evidence to back up any of the shit he said in his confession. Especially the rape charge.
>>
>>64536557
Didn't you notice Stevens parents look a lot alike with their abbo faces?
>>
>>64536624
Lrn/2/post nigger>>64536624
>>
>>64529731

He is learning disabled.
>>
>>64536625
not to mention he contradicted his confession so many goddamn times. The only story he got right every time was the one where he got home, played ps2, got a call then went to the bombfire
>>
>>64536582
Do you think the Averys were inbred WIanon?

Any other good stories about them?
>>
>>64536625
He confessed multiple times.

I guess no one cared to mention that in 25% of cases where people are exonerated of their crimes by DNA evidence confessed in some manner.

Brendan is in that 25%
>>
File: 1418358777160.png (38 KB, 517x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418358777160.png
38 KB, 517x476
>why did you say all that stuff if you didn't do it, Brendan?
>because I'm stupid mom!
>>
File: hn7pTwm.jpg (53 KB, 1023x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hn7pTwm.jpg
53 KB, 1023x563
>be careful when you accuse the state of misconduct...you do so at your own peril

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64536625

Crooked cops and prosecutors seeking a conviction. WI looked embarrassingly bad in this doc. Especially considering that they were having a difficult time proving a case against a literal retard and inbred pig fucker
>>
>>64536306
Except the show downplays it along with Avery's other previous convictions.

Just finished ep 5, and there are strange things about the case, with the deleted phone messages, the called in plate, and how fast the vehicle was located. But what of it is substantial? Something unusual the defense attorney said - saying he didn't want the FBI to test the evidence because he didn't trust the FBI. Seems he wanted to bank on raising doubts over the evidence rather than it being seriously investigated.
>>
>people still claiming it was a setup

The Supreme Court looked at it multiple times.
And each time they told him to fuck off he's guilty.
The only people still clinging to "falsely imprisoned" are literal knuckle-draggers.
>>
File: 1448179621343.jpg (69 KB, 498x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448179621343.jpg
69 KB, 498x482
>>64536875
>>
>>64536875
>The Supreme Court looked at it multiple times
source?
>>
>>64536927

Did you not watch the "documentary"?
>>
>>64536875
The Supreme Court is in on it. They're owned by the former Sheriff.
>>
>>64536853

I think he killed her in a crime of passion, then tried to use it to his advantage by involving the nephew.
>>
>>64536985
They never looked at it. They refused to.
>>
>>64525650
I used live on Baxter Trail. Why was it called that? Because Mr. Baxter was the that owned the grader and made the road. When the county finally started putting it on the maps, and the USPS started delivering, they just stuck his name on it.
>>
Teresa's brother and ex-bf seemed fishy to me
>>
>>64536997
>The Supreme Court is in on it. They're owned by the former Sheriff.

Just when I thought this board couldn't get any worse.

>>64537056
>They never looked at it. They refused to.
They looked at the complaint's merits. There's zero basis to examine the case.
>>
>>64537008
Crime of passion? He called her numerous times during the day. While in prison Avery spoke to cellmates about how burning a body would effectively destroy DNA evidence.

Sounds premeditated to me.
>>
>>64537087
Brendan's mom's boyfriend and his brother probably did it.
>>
>>64536875
illuminati confirmed
>>
>>64527510
I am glad that I am not an American, as I had a life threatening condition when I was born. If I was born in America, I'd probably be dead.

As an Australian I shit on Americans because they get butthurt so easily about being inferior to a country founded by criminals.
>>
>>64524638

Just finished watching.

Entertaining and obviously anyone watching a doc should know there will be a bias so as long as you have that going in its fun.

Read up on this after and apparently Avery had called Theresa and autotrader a few times the day of and a week or so before asking her to come over and take pictures of the cars.

The cops planted the keys and maybe the DNA probably to be super sure but at the same time I'm thinking more on the guilty side.
>>
Can't really accept that Brendan was innocent. His confession corroborated evidence unknown to the public.
>>
>>64537269
But it was known to the police, right? C'mon, be honest. Mama wouldn't want you to lie. Remember he did something to the hood? Remember?
>>
>>64537269
I love how everybody makes claims like this and link no sources to back it up.
>>
>>64537126
Scott and Bobby are probably the ones that did it.

I mean, why lie about your alibi? they were each others alibi and the bus driver BTFO. They both had a long history of sexual and physical violence. The scratches on the back. Access to Steve's yard and trailer. Something about they had bloody clothes too. They never explain who deleted the voicemail after she had died either. Probably wasn't Steve, Brendan or Scott & Bobby.
I don't know, I feel like a conspiracy theorist. Maybe Steve did do it. Brendan probably not. I still think more people should have been investigated more thoroughly
>>
>>64537357

Because it's common knowledge.
Did you not watch the documentary?
>>
>>64537269
Brendan also claims they had her tied, raped her, slit her throat then shot her.
As far as I know there were no scratches on the bedpost were handcuffs would have been. How do you explain finding absolutely no DNA inside the clusterfuck trailer or garage? you expect me to believe they were smart enough to clean absolutely every blood spatter and pick up every hair, yet they were stupid enough to leave her remains 10 feet from the crime scene and not crush the fucking car
>>
>>64524638
4chan is so fucking annoying with its contrarian bullshit. No way they proved he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, yet 4chan keeps saying he's guilty just because so many normies are on his side. Then everyone starts pointing out that documentaries are all biased as if this is somehow news Of course they are fucking biased. They are telling a story. If the filmmakers believe that he is innocent, then that is the film they need to make. As long as they don't blatantly lie or omit anything major, then its fine Bunch of fucking autists. Its okay to agree with people.
>>
>>64537351
The full transcript shows much of his confession was elicited with straight forward questioning, in spite of what the documentary shows.
>>64537357
He mentioned Avery opening the hood of the vehicle and the materials burnt with Theresa's body. Where the truth begins or ends with Brendan's confession is hard to say, but I think he waa probably coaxed by his uncle into participating in some manner.
>>
>>64537499
>No way they proved he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

EXCEPT A JURY CONVICTED HIM YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>64537513
The hood thing was a leading question. First he said he left a gun in the car but then they flat out told him about the battery.

Damn kike.
>>
>>64537499
every time anon, don't remember S1 of serial?

you get used to the contrarian nature of the site.
>>
>>64537558
OJ Simpson was definitely innocent
>>
>>64537558
the jury was also biased. The excused juror even said so, Anon.
Imagine being a juror to a case where you've been hearing for 4 months on tv about a guy fucking the shit out of some bitch with his nephew then killing her
>>
>>64537594
>The excused juror even said so, Anon.

THE EXCUSED BIAS JUROR SAYS THE JURY WAS BIASED

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER
>>
>>64537499
>don't blatantly lie or omit anything major

They did. There are several articles out there with the prosecutor and various related parties whipping the shit out of the series. One of the big ones was how they imply that the ballistics match was faked. They pulled the ballistics data (the rifle markings on the bullet) long before they ever found the gun.
>>
>>64537558
>200,000 people sign petition to free him
>they are dumb

>12 people convict
>JUSTICE!!!
>>
>>64537625
>There are several articles out there with the prosecutor and various related parties whipping the shit out of the series

Yeah I'm sure Kratz is a very trustworthy guy :^)
>>
>>64534120
It always seemed like the reporters were against the prosecution in those shots but then whenever they had news media clips it was always anti-Avery, so what's with that?
>>
>>64537578
I will never get used to it. It keeps getting worse. t used to be people trolling, but they have actually started to believe their own bullshit,
>>
File: 1421633865939.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421633865939.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
>Appeals court tells him to fuck off
>WI Supreme Court tells him to fuck off

Once the US Supreme Court tells him to fuck off will you faggots concede and admit you're idiots for being brainwashed by a documentary?
>>
>>64537490
Like I said, it's hard to say where the truth begins and ends, but it's clear to me he was involved. As for not crushing the car, this doesn't bother me. If you read a lot of crime cases, you'll find killers often neglect obvious things while otherwise covering their tracks. It's not that unusual. You're acting as if these ate normal people.
>>
>>64537656

It's almost like there's a reason jurors are barred from media.
>>
>>64537269
Yeah, after they played guessing games with him for ages until he finally said something that fit with the evidence.
>>
>>64537733
except they weren't in his case, that's the problem. They had all the anti-Avery media before the trial
>>
>this thread

baka desu senpai y'all are idiots
>>
File: 1451782664101.jpg (12 KB, 357x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451782664101.jpg
12 KB, 357x283
>>64537795
smart reply, friend
>>
>>64537717
You don't forget that you have a fucking car crusher when you've lived on an auto salvage yard for your entire life. Well except for the 18 years he was in prison.
>>
>>64537784
>zero source
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
someone spoil this shit for me
>>
why did Steven have a Mexican/gangbanger accent?
>>
>>64537898
there's no spoilers really. after episode 2 or 3 there are no twists, it's just developing on the trial of Steve and his nephew.
>>
File: 1316796186966.jpg (3 KB, 125x126) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316796186966.jpg
3 KB, 125x126
>>64537898
steven avery is still bitter due to the wrongful conviction and doesn't care about the lawsuit money, he just wants revenge

so he kills this lady and purposely leaves out obvious evidence he knows he can use as a framing defense to fuck over the manitowoc county sheriff's department

but it goes wrong and he gets fucked over
>>
>>64537836
Okay? Again, you're talking as a mentally stable person. Psychopath killers often have certain lapses in judgement. They're not all there. Avery's idiotic oversight doesn't seem all that strange to me if he's a psychopath.
>>
>>64537862
jury selection was done months after he had gotten arrested and the media sensationalized the fuck out of the story. Really, you think none of them seen the case on LE F0X NEWZ?
not to mention two jurors were related to cops :^)
>>
>>64537953
What on earth?
>>
>>64537898
Stephen Avery is convicted of a sexual assault and imprisoned for 18 years despite TONS of evidence that it wasn't him.
New DNA evidence is found in 2003 that proves that he is innocent.
He sues the sheriff's dept for 36 million.
A woman goes missing in 2005 and Avery is the last person to see her.
There is some very suspicious evidence found on Avery's property that makes it seem like he killed her.
However a lot of this evidence makes no sense and looks suspiciously like it was planted, possibly by the authorities so they can get out of paying the 36 million.
Avery is convicted and is currently in jail.
>>
>>64538006
you don't think so? I'm not American but he sounded like one of those Californian gangbangers from the movies. Is it because he spent so much time in prison with them?
>>
>>64526748
I'm easily above a retard
>>
>>64537993
had he not cleaned all the microscopic blood spatters and picked up every hair strand but crushed the car, ok. You think he went through his hoard palace and cleaned hundreds up tiny objects but forgot to crush the bigass car sitting in his yard, crushing cars being something he's probably done thousands of times. How many times do you think he's cleaned a crime scene to perfection

c'mon man
>>
>>64525845
How is this legal?
>>
>>64538083
Not really sure they ever found the real crime scene or how they killed her exactly. It was a shitty investigation, but I'm not sure I'm on board with the conspiracy theory.
>>
>>64538159
alternative title for the film xP
>>
>>64528454
Actually, yes you do. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. That is how the American justice system works, or is supposed to work.
>>
>>64538067
I'm curious to know what you think happened. I came out of it having the idea that Brendens brother Bobby and his step father Scott were killers, and Brenden some how got mixed up in it, that is why he turned. I only thought this when it hit that Bobby was the last to see him and he 'passed' his dad on the freeway, followed and killed her and burned her in the Quarry where the cop called in days before the car was found with the plate. But apparently this is a common idea.
>>
>>64538076
He sounded like he was from Fargo. Almost everyone in documentary did
>>
Can we all agree:
-the key was planted
-the blood rape orgy bullshit in his trailer didn't happen
-the bones were moved
>>
>>64538171
I'm just saying it seems fishy. I'm pretty sure they convicted him based on Brendans testimony, no? or at least used it against him in court. I honestly don't remember
if so then it's assumed she died inside the trailer because that's clearly what his confession says
>>
>>64538244
and his blood sample vial had definitely been tampered with.
The EDT test or whatever didn't really prove fuck all. I read somewhere the last time it was done before that case was something like 1994. I would find the link but I am far too lazy and I'm going to bed. Look it up though if you don't believe me.
They couldn't prove there was any or there wasn't any in the blood. They could only prove that they couldn't detect any. It was pretty inconclusive, yet the jury ate it up.
>>
It's so ridiculously rare that someone would just snap and kill someone with zero prior history of violence. Avery was never violent before and had no reason to kill her.
>>
>>64538345
>Avery was never violent before

debatable
>>
File: 856843.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
856843.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>>64536743
>If we could have him eliminated,we would have
>>
File: 1376700908728.jpg (58 KB, 259x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376700908728.jpg
58 KB, 259x220
Brendan and his mom

>M: the papers say that your lawyer is trying to get them to throw out your confession
>B: What does that mean?
>M: That they are going to throw out the confession that they made you say or whatever
>B: Yah, they said that my story was.. um.. "inconsistent"
>B: What does "inconsistent" mean?
>M: I don't know
>B: Is it like.. false.. or something?
>M: I don't know

None of them are apparently too bright.
>>
>>64538345
>get out of prison on a charge you spent 18 years for but didn't commit
>sue, boutta be rich nigga
>kill some ugly skank bitch for no apparent reason
>?????
>profit
>>
>>64538345
Not exactly true, there was that whole incident where he threatened his cousin or whatever she was with an unloaded gun and there's the infamous cat barbecue.
>>
>>64538345
seriously the investigation was a fucking sham and he had no motive to kill her.

He's fucking innocent.
>>
>>64526748
Yeah
>>
What about those notes to his ex wife where he said he was gonna kill her?

That seems a little much.
>>
>>64538436
his cousin was talking mad shit about him. I would never point a gun at a stranger but my own shitlord cousin, maybe. Not to mention he's a inbred retard, definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. At least he never fired
>>
>>64538487
imagine being 10 years deep in prison for a crime you never committed. Hell, you have witnesses saying you were with them all day
I don't know but I might have some anger issues as well
>>
>>64538487
I've told every member of my family except for my mother and sister that I'm going to kill them and they've said the same to me on multiple occasions despite none of us ever actually harming someone.

Some people talk rough and that's no proof of violence whether he did it or not.
>>
>>64538487
imagine all the shitposts you have made over the years, threating violence, going against you in court.

i figure it is something like that.
>>
>>64538487
>bitch wife says she's leaving you and won't let your kids visit you while you're in prison for a crime you did not commit.

It was justified.
>>
>>64537994

You people and your conspiracy theories I tell ya lol
>>
>>64538568
>>64538573
Yeah but would you write a letter to your mother/wife saying you were going to kill her. It's more personal than shitpost on this image board.
>>
>>64538568
Seriously, I told my little brother I was going to kill him so often that it became a joke.
>>
File: a68.png (513 KB, 600x782) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a68.png
513 KB, 600x782
>>64538568
>I've told every member of my family except for my mother and sister that I'm going to kill them and they've said the same to me on multiple occasions
>>
>>64538630
Not to my mother, no.

But to my bitch of a wife who is threatening to take my children away while I rot in prison for something I had no part in? Yeah, probably
>>
>>64538630
Don't know, I haven't been sent to jail unjustly.
>>
>>64526748
in the 90s and I'm home in time for Wrestlemania
>>
>>64538345
>Avery was never violent before

Whiskers, the family's ignited deceased feline, says otherwise
>>
>>64538631
I hear you.
I've got two brothers, one younger and one older, and the threats we've thrown at each other over the years has crossed the line of disturbing into almost morbid.

Then again we're all rough cut white trash from the outback so it might not be that surprising.

>>64538652
Just fun and games mate
>>
File: 1440986959643.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440986959643.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>64538568
>I've told every member of my family except for my mother and sister that I'm going to kill them

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>64534120
I would fug her. That's all I could think of when she was talking.
>>
>>64538630
Guess you missed out on the part where they show a letter from the wife telling Steven she was going to kill his kids.
>>
>>64538753
What, you've never told your brother that you're going to kill him after he duct taped you to the bed and stood it up up side down or after he knocked your sandwich out of your hand for the third time that night?

Sounds like you've never lived the Trailer Park Boys life at all and I feel a little sorry for you.
>>
>>64538742
It's kind of understandable on a certain level for siblings to act like assholes to each other though. Now that I'm thinking about it it's not totally equivalent to a man threatening to kill his wife, but then again if that man is in prison for a crime he didn't commit he might have a lot of pent-up frustration and it might come out in that way.
>>
>I've told every member of my family except for my mother and sister that I'm going to kill them and they've said the same to me on multiple occasions despite none of us ever actually harming someone.

iktfb
>>
>>64538721
kek
>>
>>64538907
Yeah I realize the difference, but as you say you've got to put things into perspective.

Not only is he serving several years in prison for looking like some rapist and having a beef with local police, but she's also at the same time talking about never letting him see his children again. That kind of thing would make a lot of guys flip their shit.

Also, I'm not saying he didn't kill the girl or that he has never used violence before. I'm just saying that that single threatening letter shouldn't be enough to categorize him as violent.
>>
File: Madmen4.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Madmen4.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>tfw Jodie with her milky tits left him
>>
>>64539077
that situation was weird

did the state basically break them up?
>>
What the fuck is with your "justice" system?

>Are you sorry for what you did?
>I didn't do anything
>If you're not sorry you're going to spend the rest of your life in prison
>But I didn't do anything

>Is something missing from this statement?
>No
>There's nothing about Teresa in this statement
>No but I
>THEN IT'S NOT A TRUTHFUL STATEMENT

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
So, I haven't watched this yet, but based on what I've heard...the prosecution closes the first guy's trial stating that he murdered the girl in his garage, then closes the retarded kid's trial stating the same girl was murdered in the bedroom? How is that by itself not grounds for a mistrial?
>>
>>64539138
that guy was supposed to work for brendan, too
>>
>>64539116
She was an alky who wanted to get her drink on and the state was continuously monitoring her and busting her.
>>
>>64539156
USA USA USA
>>
>just finished Episode 1
>the cop telling the phone operator if they have Steven Avery
JUST
>>
File: Lawyer Len.jpg (44 KB, 650x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lawyer Len.jpg
44 KB, 650x490
It was me, Brendan.

The author of all your pain.
>>
>>64539171
On the plus side, his shenanigans caused him to never be allowed to practice law anymore. Unfortunately, he's now a judge.
>>
>>64539156
I think one of the defense lawyers touched upon this briefly in the documentary.

Something about how if 2 people are accused of murdering one person and they know it was just one of those two people, both of them can be tried as if they are the murderer

Basically it doesn't matter that two juries reached two different conclusions about the same case.
>>
>>64539213
He looks like a cartoon character
>>
>>64539213
He looks shady as fuck desu

He kinda looks like that smiling military dude that gets posted every once in a while
Can't remember him name though
>>
>Jerry will never defend you on a cold winter night
JDIMSA
>>
This guy... http://wbay.com/2016/01/05/gov-walker-wont-pardon-steven-avery/
>>
>>64539231
But one had already been convicted. It'd be like convicting John Smith of knifing RFK to death in his Hotel room after Sirhan Sirhan had already been convicted of shooting him downstairs.
>>
>>64539333
Yes, it's exactly like that. That's why Brendan's trial was the most pants-on-head retarded one in the entire series.
>>
>>64539311
>“Just because a documentary on TV says something doesn’t mean that’s actually what the evidence shows,” Walker said. “The bottom line is that there was a crime that was committed a decade ago, there is a system in the judicial system by which individuals can petition the courts to get relief like others have done in the past that shows that someone might actually be innocent. But I am not going to override a system that is already put in place.”

BASED WALKER
>>
>>64537124
>While in prison Avery spoke to cellmates about how burning a body would effectively destroy DNA evidence

I've seen this shit everywhere but guess what, no source. What a bunch of baloney
>>
File: 1400295028533.jpg (30 KB, 634x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400295028533.jpg
30 KB, 634x551
>you will never get a qt white trash gf like Jodie
>>
>>64539311
Walker is literally one of the worst governors in the country. He has run Wisconsin into the ground.
>>
>>64539311
did people really want him to be pardoned?
AT BEST he should get a retrial
>>
Given the improprieties in the case, the best solution is to have the DoJ investigate the whole thing, including the agencies involved. Especially since one of them had a thirty-six million dollar conflict of interest.
>>
>>64539281
>smiling military dude

u mean this?
>>
>>64539455
There is less than zero percent chance he gets pardoned
>>
File: 1374279389196.jpg (32 KB, 513x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374279389196.jpg
32 KB, 513x403
>Hello?
>Yah?
>Yah?
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
>>
>>64536551
LOL
>>
>>64539409

It was from an interview a redditor did but the mods deleted both the user and the interview.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/3ybgj4/email_correspondence_with_ken_kratz_with_the/

And it's fucking amazing you faggots have a fucking subreddit for this shit yet you discuss it here.
>>
>>64539486
No, the dude from the US army or Navy or whatever

It's a modern pic, he's got glasses and brown hair and he's smiling into the camera looking shady as fuck just like the lawyer guy
>>
>>64539424

He saved Wisconsin from the budget crisis kid.
>>
>>64536625
his confession was consistent with the evidence and the course of events argued by the prosecutors in steven case. his mother also saw bleach on his jeans when he came home from stevens that night.

if you read his confessions they extremely detailed and honestly you have no choice but to convict him at that point.
>>
>>64537558
>Didn't watch the series
>Didn't even bother to look up anything about the Jury

Why even reply fucking nigger? 7 of the jurors said not guilty, then the next day all 7 of them turned. That in anyway doesn't seem odd to you?

I live in Manitowoc, if you were on that jury and said not guilty you couldn't live here anymore. You'd be harassed into oblivion. This city keeps the people they don't like down and the ass lickers respectable.
>>
>>64539519
Correction, you have a subleddit
Now go back there
>>
>>64537658
Lol @ not knowing the DA was sexting and harassing domestic violence victims. Clearly he's the type of stand up individual we need to be prosecuting cases.
>>
>>64535955
Now be honest...
>>
>>64539560
Yet nothing in the trailer has been bleached/cleaned.
>>
>>64539483
The DoJ has the same interest the FBI had in this case which is maintaining public trust in authority and law enforcement
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 620x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 620x372
>>64539557
> unironically defending literal piece of shit walker
>>
>>64539589
>7 of the jurors said not guilty, then the next day all 7 of them turned. That in anyway doesn't seem odd to you?

You people and your goddamn conspiracy theories. This is why no one takes you people seriously.

>his city keeps the people they don't like down and the ass lickers respectable.
I can see why you continue to live there.
>>
>>64539656
>being this much of a libertard
>>
>>64527515
(You)ing this as I am watching Nascar and drinking a 2 liter Pepsi from the bottle
>>
>>64537675
Because they were anti-Avery. I lived in Milwaukee during the trial and the nightly news was like a broken fucking record.

>SHOCKING new testimony about avery's guilt
>GRAPHIC details of how he and his nephew brendan
>RAPED
>TORTURED
>and
>MURDERED
>theresa halbach

I just figured he did it. I was surprised as hell to find out he didn't. The real culprit here is Wisconsin's hillbilly media.
>>
>>64539660
>"(The juror) told us that they believe Steven Avery was not proven guilty,'' Ricciardi said. "They believe Steven was framed by law enforcement and that he deserves a new trial, and if he receives a new trial, in their opinion it should take place far away from Wisconsin."

>"They told us really that they were afraid that if they held out for a mistrial that it would be easy to identify which juror had done that and that they were fearful for their own safety,'' Demos said.
>>
>>64539557
What crisis? We've been surplused way before Walkers puppet mouth was in office. Doyle wasn't any better but Walker has fucked this state up.
>>
>>64539691
Lol Walker shills making it to 4chan. I thought you guys didn't know how to get anywhere else passed the local news sites.
>>
They might all be retarded inbred rednecks but damn if they all can't grow a sick ass beard
>>
>>64539757

>claims jury tampering/intimidation tactics
>no FBI investigation, no ACLU inquiry, nothing

top fucking kek you idiots.
top fucking kek.
>>
>>64539652
you mean the garage? did they actually demonstrate that the room hadnt been cleaned? if so source.
>>
>>64539865
You can't just snap your fingers and make the aclu show up and take your case. Remember that the innocence project already disowned him anyway.

>FBI

who do you think produced the bullshit test that took out the main piece if evidence he was framed?
>>
>>64539281
Mike Vining
>>
File: trey.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trey.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I came across a post on MGoBlog (Michigan football blog) that presented a pretty good scenario:

(1/2)
He forced her into the back of her SUV while she was packing up her camera or whatever. He hit her over the head, maybe raped/assaulted her (all in the back of the Rav4, where her blood was found). Then he backs the Rav4 to the fire pit. Burns the body, but there's still bone chunks. He walks over and grabs his neighbor/sister's burn barrel from across the yard. He scoops up the fragments he can find into the barrel then takes them to the gravel pit to discard them. He slices his finger on the rusty barrel while dumping it. Puts the barrel back. Hops in the car to move it, with the finger bleeding. Parks the car in a line of junk cars. Wipes down the steering wheel and door, but can't get the blood out of the cloth seat -- and doesn't noticed he touched blood to the dash while inserting the keys up under the steering wheel. He can't crush the car without his family members noticing bc they are all getting home from school/work, and it'd be suspicious to crush a car during non-work hours. So he parks it until he can do it later, and covers it up with wood and brush.
>>
File: Vining.jpg (701 KB, 1537x1917) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vining.jpg
701 KB, 1537x1917
>>64539960
Fucking yes
Thank you

Just look at this slick and shady motherfucker
Smooth criminal no doubt
>>
>>64539865
>People still think the FBI or DoJ give a shit about government corruption especially when it comes to police conduct
>>
>>64540003
still makes absolutely no sense why he would kill her
>>
File: 81929874.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81929874.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>64540003

(2/2)

The girl gets reported missing, that one cop illegally looks through the junkyard roads. He spots the Rav4, but can't say anything or it'd be inadmissible in court bc of the illegal search. So he calls in to dispatch and has the odd convo about the license plate number and color/make of the car. He knows he's found it, but can't do anything, so he waits until the next day and tips the search party leaders (bro & ex-bf) where to look exactly. The search party finds it immediately, and even knew to bring a camera. Since they had permission to search by Avery's brother, the search is legit and the cops have their probable cause to arrest Avery and search the property legally. Avery had a huge bon fire that night to cover up the fact that he had an earlier fire to torch a body. However, he didn't remove all the fragments so they find some anyway. They also find some in the barrel he used to transport them, as well as in the gravel pit he dumped them at. He had the keys hidden behind his nightstand or whatever that was, bc he'd need them again when it was time to crush the car or move it. He just never had time to bc he was caught first. There's no blood inside or anywhere around his house, bc he did everything right in the back of the SUV. The only thing I have no clue about is the garage bullet.
>>
>>64539946
there is no evidence the blood was from that tube. the hole in the top is normal for a vacuum tube used for taking blood. they all have holes in the top.
>>
>>64530314
She had nice heavy breasts too.
>>
>>64540074
>they all have holes in the top.

The lawyer spoke to the lab and confirmed that they DON"T do that to the vials.
>>
File: 1451964085676.jpg (222 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451964085676.jpg
222 KB, 1240x786
>>64524638
>One family does something
>Okay I know there are 350 million Americans but do you all do the same thing
Are you retarded
>>
>>64537191
Kek
Not even once
>>
File: 1429786364278.jpg (161 KB, 665x913) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429786364278.jpg
161 KB, 665x913
>quoting interviews that mainstream media won't even print due to the massive bias of the juror
>>
>>64540064
That doesn't explain the bullet in the garage.
>>
>>64540064
And why would the retarded nephew make up a story that would most definitely land him in prison for at least a few decades?
>>
>>64539222
>Not fit to be a lawyer
>Serves as a judge
Truly the land of opportunity.
>>
>>64540110
>the lawyer said something so it must be true!
>>
>>64540131
You're right but still, it's barely 320, not 350 by a long shot.
>>
>>64540110
it was a hard cut to a small part of the conversation. we dont know what they are talking about. also the lab person might just be a retard as well. how do you think they put the blood in their and stopped it from getting infected after 20 years?

its a vacuum sealed tube with EDTA to prevent coagulation.
>>
>>64540003
>>64540064
I thought most of the bone fragments were around Avery's trailer and only a few were at the gravel pit, implying they were moved from the pit to the trailer.

>>64540174
Because he was a literal retard who got pressured into saying anything the cops wanted probably thinking they would just let him go because that's what they made it sound like with their good cop bad cop routine.
>>
>>64540210
>its a vacuum sealed tube

>but they poke holes in the top to make sure the air can get to it

do you even understand what you type...?
>>
File: michgirl.webm (293 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
michgirl.webm
293 KB, 480x480
>>64540048

Have you read more about SA after watching the doc? In addition to setting the family cat on fire, running someone off the road and pointing a gun at them, and threatening to murder his wife in letters he sent from jail, he was also accused of raping his cousin. Also if you read the full phone transcripts between Brendan and his mom, Brendan says that SA touched him inappropriately. This is really one of the few things that Brendan brings up on his own. He described a "pumping" action in an inappropriate place. In response his mother let on that she knew some of this was happening, but she thought it was mainly horseplay. SA also seemed to be infatuated with Teresa. He had answered the door with a towel earlier and made multiple calls requesting that she specifically come out to his property. Teresa had also complained to her boss about SA being creepy.

I've read about this an insane amount over the last week and tried to be as objective as possibly. If we are being honest SA almost certainly did this. That doesn't mean he should be in jail for it though.
>>
>>64540240

do you even understand how blood collection works?
>>
>>64540267
Literally none of that suggests he's capable of a grisly murder and extensive coverup.
>>
>>64540238
there were other bone fragments but they were never confirmed to be from teresa such as those from the gravel pit. this means the only body parts from her were found in the fire pit outside the trailer.
>>
>>64540267
>I've read about this an insane amount over the last week and tried to be as objective as possibly.

>If we are being honest SA almost certainly did this.

Everything you've written is exactly as circumstantial as the evidence to convict him. To "certainly know" one way or the other makes you a moron.
>>
>>64540267
>That doesn't mean he should be in jail for it though

So, an unrepentant murderer should be able to walk free?
>>
File: 124134352.jpg (46 KB, 585x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
124134352.jpg
46 KB, 585x434
>>64540165

I guess you missed...

>The only thing I have no clue about is the garage bullet.

I think it's pretty obvious she wasn't shot in the garage though. They searched every corner and even dug up the concrete, and they didn't find any of her DNA. Did you see what a mess that garage was?

What really isn't explained in the theory I posted was the fact that she was shot according to forensics. I guess the easiest explanation that would fit with the scenario is that SA finished her off at the pit before burning her.
>>
>people petitioning for a fucking release
>not just a retrial

Christ you kneejerk morons. He's never going to be free without a retrial, no matter how many people sign your dumb petition.
>>
>>64540267
I don't think him wearing the towel means anything, because he could've just gotten out of the shower. There needs to be more context to it
>>
>>64540314
>a history of violence doesnt suggest the potential for future violence
woah anon, your mental faculties are in top form today.
>>
>>64540064
There is no way a person with access to a car crusher would have gone out of town and just chilled and hit the car under like three branches instead of CRUSHING THE CAR WITH THE CAR CRUSHER YOU OWN AND OPERATE ON A DAILY BASIS.

I'm open to the possibility that he's guilty, but all that evidence is planted. All of it.
>>
>>64540366
>I guess the easiest explanation that would fit with the scenario is that SA finished her off at the pit before burning her.

>and took the bullet into the garage and tossed it under some junk
>>
>>64540267

shhh these idiots can't stand facts against their arguments
>>
>>64540074
Even though labcorp says otherwise? Even though the evidence seals were broken?
>>
>>64540385
He doesn't have a history of violence though
>>
>Brendan what happen to her head
>>
>>64527472
Except in Mexico
>>
File: 1437877935900.jpg (11 KB, 250x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437877935900.jpg
11 KB, 250x255
>>64540447
>i cut her hair

he's so innocent
>>
>>64540322
Who the fuck else's human bones are gonna be there?
>>
>>64540418
what puts them at the gravel pit together? I must keep missing that.
>>
>>64540483
Literally nothing, but the normies think he's innocent so the cool kids have to think he's guilty.
>>
File: 1438569447543.gif (2 MB, 334x258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438569447543.gif
2 MB, 334x258
>>64540343

I said almost certainly, not that I certainly know. There is a big difference. Of course I don't certainly know. This is my opinion based on what I have watched and read anyway. Feel free to have a different opinion.

Here are three things that can all be true:

-SA committed the crime.
-Police planted evidence.
-SA should not be in jail.
>>
>>64540411
so its either:
>dozens of pieces of evidence including murder weapon and DNA of victim and himself, several confessions from an accessory to the crime, a history of violence against women and possible infatuation with the victim
>the fact that he didnt crush car invalidates all of this and means he had no involvement
yes anon, that is a much simpler explanation.
>>
>Everyone in WI is an expert on this case now
>relatives from out of state ask me about it

It happened in bumfuck wisconsin. the part of the state where you can win a tractor if you're the 1,000th visitor to a gas station for that month
>>
>>64540411
People desperately want to think he was some sort of criminal genius but at the same time a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>64540534
that's a sweet monthly prize

business must be going gangbusters there
>>
>>64540533
Everything you mention is refuted in the documentary. You sound like a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>64540473
That whole sequence made me think of this

http://youtu.be/lVNPRm7y9xM
>>
RIP Whiskers, the fallen friendly family feline who was soaked in kerosene and subsequently burned to death by the man with "no history of violence"
>>
>>64540530
>Here are three things that can all be true:

>-SA committed the crime.
>-Police planted evidence.

No. The car was either moved by the police or left there by Avery. Are you trying to say that avery disposed of the car somewhere not in the crusher and the police found it by coincidence?
>>
>>64540534
Try being a Louisiana emigrant around 2006-2012.

>omg did ur house drown in the hurricane? can I donate my clothes to you?

shit only really effected the bumfuck south and New Orleans

people tend to forget how big US states can be, on top of forgetting how big the US is in general
>>
File: 19cnb9wnz8e7bjpg.jpg (72 KB, 636x848) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19cnb9wnz8e7bjpg.jpg
72 KB, 636x848
>>64540418

No man, c'mon. We can't have this discussion if you're not going to be reasonable. You're either being a dick or your brain functions in a way similar to Brendan's.

He wouldn't have taken the bullet to the garage and tossed it under some junk. The police would have planted it after putting her DNA on it. Do you really believe she could have been shot in that garage? It's just not possible.
>>
>>64540552
we're the largest producer of ginseng in the US!

Gotta farm that land
>>
>>64540534
>you can win a tractor if you're the 1,000th visitor to a gas station for that month
Sounds awesome, you should move to that part
>>
File: 1313551711053.png (232 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313551711053.png
232 KB, 512x384
>>64540473
>will we be done by 1:29, I have a project to present for 6th period
>>
You have to be a complete autist in the true sense of the word to not be able to just see with your own fucking eyes those cops and investigators were lying through their teeth. It was plain as day.
>>
>>64540570
you believe the police did everything. you are literally a conspiracy theorist.

nice delusion though.
>>
>>64540629
Of course it's not possible, it's obviously planted; I thought the text being green made that clear...
>>
>>64538205
possibilities:

Scott & Bobby
Ryan Hillegas (with possibly her room mate and/or brother helping to cover it up)
>>
>>64540534

Hey retard do you have any idea how much farming equipment costs?
>>
>>64537109
you are stupid
>>
>>64540667

You have to be 100% purebred autistic to come up with the asinine theories that try to paint these fuckers as innocent.
>>
>>64540706
enough for a contest to be made with it as a prize.
>>
File: LfjI7ls.png (404 KB, 640x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LfjI7ls.png
404 KB, 640x430
>>64540597

The crusher thing is overblown in my opinion. He had access to the crusher, sure, but it may have been strange to others around if he went and did a one-off crushing. I imagine you have to then operate more heavy machinery to move the crushed car. It's not small task. Also from the pictures they showed it just crushed the car vertically and would have left it somewhat recognizable. It didn't seem like one of the crushers that makes little cubes or crushes several cars together.

I think he temporarily hid the car and it was found faster than he could have imagined. This was a 40 acre junkyard with thousands of cars.
>>
>>64540762

What a classless, effortless, meme response.

Stay classy you faggot.
>>
>>64540787
he talks about taking cars apart and putting them back together when he was a kid

he could very easily strip the car, crush it and hide it properly
>>
>>64540667
>>64540752
Both can be true you literal autists.

Cops planting evidence doesn't necessarily mean Avery's innocent.
And Avery killing the girl doesn't necessarily mean that the cops did their job without fucking with the evidence and then lying about it.

Jesus Christ you're fucked.
>>
>>64540787
>it was found faster than he could have imagined.

He wasn't arrested the moment she was reported missing, he had a few days. not to mention the only way Avery was implicated to begin with was the car. Who is going to find a crushed car in the middle of that massive junk yard? the woman even admitted they wouldn't have found it if they weren't "lead there by god" or whatever.
>>
>>64538568
absolute freak
>>
>>64540787
>>64540849

Also I'm pretty sure they say in the documentary that avery actually did use the crusher for some other car the day before he was arrested.
>>
>>64540843
>he's guilty

THANK YOU
>>
File: xWxeHvs.jpg (84 KB, 541x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xWxeHvs.jpg
84 KB, 541x960
>>64540787

Also I think it makes a lot of sense that the police illegally searched the lot before getting a search warrant. This would explain Colburn calling in the plates. It would also explain how the search party volunteers were able to find the car after 15 minutes. Also they were the only people given a digital camera.
>>
>>64540914
That's not what I said at all. But I didn't say he was innocent either.

Again, you are a literal autist. Not just the 4chan insult either, but real autism.
>>
File: 1452050892540.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452050892540.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>64538568
>I've told every member of my family except for my mother and sister that I'm going to kill them and they've said the same to me on multiple occasions

Absolute madmen
>>
Instead of using this documentary to write steven avery petitions and yelp reviews for the prosecution lawyer, people should be urging for some sort of investigation on the criminal justice system

So many people are found guilty as well as innocent from sloppy work from the justice system.

There used to be billboards up in Wisconsin about a number you could call to report dirty cops.
>>
>>64540787
So he could've done it another day when they had more to crush to seem less suspicious? The murder took place during the day and the crusher was far from their houses so I still don't think he had anything to do with the car. If it were crushed no one would have ever recognized it
>>
>>64540849
I don't have a hard time believing SA was a lazy fuck and didn't want to be bothered to crush the car if he thought he would have more time.

I believe the theory that the cop found the car, and then told the search team where the car was.

>>64540530
Where do you believe Brenden fits into all of this? He just helped him clean up after the murder?
>>
>>64540949
>That's not what I said at all
>>And Avery killing the girl doesn't necessarily mean that the cops did their job without fucking with the evidence and then lying about it.

You literally said Avery killed the girl.
>>
How can you people defend this guy knowing he set his family cat on fire?
>>
>>64540966
>and didn't want to be bothered to crush the car

he was literally crushing cars the day before they arrested him.
>>
>>64540967
The cops played dirty but that doesn't mean SA didn't kill her.
>>
>>64541002
because he admitted his guilt and served his time so it is no longer relevant. Such is the justice system.
>>64541009
Then he deserves another trial, and probably to go free. Just like casey Anthony. Even though she did it
>>
File: zUAcXba.jpg (3 MB, 2060x3825) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zUAcXba.jpg
3 MB, 2060x3825
>>64540806
>>64540849
>>64540881

well, regarding the vehicle... if SA didn't move it on his own to the lot, I would really like to here some plausible theories on what happened. Also for those that don't believe SA was involved at all, how do we explain the bonfire? Was it just a big coincidence? Or whoever was responsible burned the body after seeing that SA was having a fire with the intention of later moving the remains there?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>64540967
Are you literally retarded?

I didn't say that Avery killed the girl and that they could still tamper with the evidence. I said that in the case of Avery killing the girl, they could still tamper with the evidence.

Do you know what reading comprehension is? Is English not your first language?

English isn't my first language either, but even I know that much.
>>
>>64541063
>I didn't say that Avery killed the girl

Yes. Yes you did.
>>
>>64541057
>I would really like to here some plausible theories on what happened.

Police found the car and drove it there. You can drive into the property and not alert any of the averys quite easily.

>how do we explain the bonfire?

what's to explain? they had a bonfire. And the burn pit is the perfect place to dump the remains. he didn't need to have a bonfire to dump the bones there, I'm sure a pit would have ashes and stuff in it already assuming it's been used before.
>>
>>64541057
Well, they also owned an Incinerator that SA knew how to operate as well and it'd be way better to dispose of a body and leave little remains as opposed to a bonfire. I think Bobby did it but we may never know because they never searched his place
>>
>>64541047
>Then he deserves another trial

He doesn't deserve shit. Even the supreme court knows he doesn't deserve a new trial.
>>
>>64541106
But I fucking didn't you retarded cunt.

>Cops planting evidence doesn't necessarily mean Avery's innocent.
In this sentence I'm not saying that the cops did plant evidence.
I'm saying that even if they did, that doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent.

>And Avery killing the girl doesn't necessarily mean that the cops did their job without fucking with the evidence and then lying about it.
And in this sentence, I'm not saying that he killed the girl.
I'm saying that even if he did kill her, the cops could still fuck with the evidence.

Seriously, reading comprehension.

Can some other English-speaker please tell him that the sentence is used in the correct way?
>>
>>64541163
the entire point of the documentary is that the justice system is broken you retarded bootlicker
>>
>>64541174
>But I fucking didn't

You can say that now, but in your original post you said Avery killed the girl.
>>
>>64541174
>acknowledge English isn't your first language
>please tell him that the sentence is used in the correct way?
>>
>>64537808
>>64537808
>>64537808
>>64537808
New thead
>>
>>64541199
He didn't you mongoloid
>>
>>64541176
>the entire point of the documentary is that the justice system is broken
>do nothing but talk about 1 fucking trial in each and every thread

top
fucking
kek
>>
>>64541163
So you think that the cops can plant all kinds of evidence and compromise lawyers and do whatever the fuck they want and leave no recourse for the citizen?
Please go kill yourself. Even if he did it that kind of shit is inexcusable. And I'd go even further to say that even if he did it he should have gotten 18 years time served off his sentence.
>>
>>64541199
I literally just copied my exact sentence from my first post in the post your quoting right now.

>>64541221
That's what I've been taught and I have also seen it be used like that in several movies and shows from countries where English is the first and primary language.
>>
File: 1440979864211.gif (2 MB, 206x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440979864211.gif
2 MB, 206x350
>>64541124
>Police found the car and drove it there. You can drive into the property and not alert any of the averys quite easily.

So do you believe everything on the Avery property was planted by the police? You think they found the body elsewhere and put it in the burn pile? Were the cops also responsible for burning the body, or they found it like that?

Those cops are scumbags, but I don't believe they pinned it on SA in this fashion. SA, Tadych, and/or Bobby HAD to be involved imo.
>>
>>64541263

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>64541276
>police find rav 4 and the burnt remains in the forest or somewhere

>sheriff decides to take advantage and eliminate the 36 million lawsuit that he is on the hook for

seems pretty plausible to me. And that still leaves the door open for bobby or her ex or whoever really killed her.
>>
>>64541286
Okay, so this is bait. It has to be
>>
File: 1441676837556.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441676837556.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>64541303

I suppose that is a possibility. I'm not ruling anything out, but I think it's more likely that SA is involved, especially considering his past.
>>
>>64541432
I'm not saying he's a saint, but even if he was capable of rape and murder why would he risk the 36 million dollars that he's got coming to him? why would he risk going back to jail when he spent 18 years there? I just don't see the motive, it's not like he doesn't have a girlfriend.
>>
man there was some great discussion in here and then everything died all of a sudden.
>>
>>64541626

yeah?
>>
>>64541176
>a rapist and murderer is guilty of the crime and is convicted
>justice system is broken
im actually quite pleased at the result given that the police could have fucked everything up. since the right man is in jail there is literally nothing to worry about.
Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 53
Thread DB ID: 393984



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.