[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers 3rd party general: 200% pure sex edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 88

File: 200 percent sexy.jpg (111KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent sexy.jpg
111KB, 720x540px
Now that the 3p Figure of the Year has been decided, what do you guys think will make for good runner ups?

Previous Thread: >>6473575
>>
>>6482407
>Now that the 3p Figure of the Year has been decided, what do you guys think will make for good runner ups?

But thats not IF Shockwave, or Bruticus. Or the IF Seekers. Or the G1 MT Meteor. Or Poseidon. Or GT G2 Devy with MAXIMUM DRILL FISTO'S. Or...Etc.

Not doubting it's a great figure, but it's got a long line of stiff competition.
>>
>>6482417
I'm waiting on judging Bruticus until the reviews come in.

Bridge Watcher is great but not without issues like the way his legs fold in transformation or the stiff thigh swivels.

IF Seekers are also good but the tolerances are off just enough to bring it down a notch in my eyes.

Howling Meteor isn't out yet.

Was all of Poseidon released this year?

Remolds don't count, although Gravity Builder is best Devy so no doubt the G2 version will be great.

Maketoys is really pulling out all the stops between Cross Dimension and their two Meteors.
>>
File: cybdeskt2_17.jpg (502KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cybdeskt2_17.jpg
502KB, 1024x768px
>>6482407
>forgot the head vents or left them off of a Masterpiece(!) scale figure because they didn't want to spend money on a mold material that could hold a detail that fine
>arm panels are backwards for god knows why, fucking up the taper-down nature of the design, and painted like they're facing the right direction so you can't even mod it
>those comically oversized lips
>"3P Figure of the Year"
I know Cybertron fans are thirsty but these issues are inexcusable.
>>
>>6482443
That's a lot of subjective and nitpicky complaints you have there.

Next you're going to tell me it doesn't even look like him.
>>
>>6482459
>subjective
Not him, but I don't think you know what that means when you could literally prove those mistakes.

Personally, I could forgive all but the lips thing. Why the fuck can't third party companies do decent face sculpts?
>>
>>6482473
The fact that those things are inaccurate isn't subjective, the idea that they are inexcusable and somehow hold it back from being a great toy is.
>>
>>6482474
You worded it odd, then.

Fuck the face though, seriously.
>>
>>6482459
A/E/C Starscream's head vents are a defining trait, and without them the head looks like an upsized Legends class sculpt. The figure's arm panels are pointing up while the shoulders, legs and torso are pointing down. Those are some glaring issues. Being a partial redesign doesn't really excuse it since it shows how the designer didn't really understand the original design's aesthetic in the first place.

>>6482474
It may be a great toy in its own right, but I'm not going to spend well over $100 on something that could've been so much better for its price. It could've been THE Cybertron Starscream toy but somehow a 12 year-old voyager class kids toy does certain things better than this $140 collector figure.
>>
>>6482487
I fail to see how those issues are glaring.

You're making mountains out of molehills.
>>
File: headvents.png (428KB, 594x460px) Image search: [Google]
headvents.png
428KB, 594x460px
>>6482490
>You're making mountains out of molehills.
Genuine questions: Have you watched Cybertron? Have you ever owned the supreme class toy and its giant headsculpt?
>>
>>6482512
Yes. Your point?
>>
>>6482518
My point was that Starscream had a lot of profile shots in Cybertron and the figure's head details were hard to miss for its size.
>>
>>6482512
>>6482487
>>6482523

It's people like this that lead the Masterpiece line to its current sorry state.

100% cartoon accuracy isn't the end all be all of what toys should aspire to.

The toy is recognizably Cybertron Starscream. Just because its missing one or two things that some autist screams about being "iconic" doesn't make it a bad toy or poorly designed.

I'd say it's laughable to call anything about a Cybertron design "iconic," considering nobody fucking watched it.
>>
>>6482490
>>6482459
Getting the head sculpt right is the most important part of getting any figure's likeness right.

>>6482531
>100% cartoon accuracy isn't the end all be all of what toys should aspire to

No but changing things to make them look worse isn't good either.
>>
>>6482531
>It's people like this
You quoted me three times.
>100% cartoon accuracy isn't the end all be all of what toys should aspire to.
I agree, however Cybertron's toys were almost 1:1 what the show's animation models were. But this figure is already a redesign so I'm addressing some design changes that just look bad.
>Just because its missing one or two things that some autist screams about being "iconic" doesn't make it a bad toy or poorly designed.
But it does mean the figure could be better, and if certain details look bad without reason then they probably are poorly designed. Those four big, flat, empty spaces look bad without this Starscream's signature vents.
>I'd say it's laughable to call anything about a Cybertron design "iconic," considering nobody fucking watched it.
Then it's a good thing I never used that word.
>>
>>6482531
You seem the kind of person who is against accuracy just for the sake of being so. Losing the head vents which is an iconic Starscream detail period is, funny enough, a simplifying of the design that does not look as good.

The bit with the arm panels just makes no sense. Why reverse them? Purely for the sake of being inaccurate? In this case it is just plain bad because it goes against the show and the toy look. It would be like making a Batman toy and having his gauntlet blades facing the opposite direction for no reason.

The face is a whole other issue. I do not find it to be a make or break, but it is not at all appealing.

And in the end, there is nothing wrong with accuracy to a source material. People often are quite fond of these designs, not matter the quality of the media. And it can be annoying to get a near perfect representation marred by the details.
>>
Is it gonna be one of those threads?
>>
File: Optmal Optimus.jpg (419KB, 1581x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Optmal Optimus.jpg
419KB, 1581x2048px
>>6482542
>make them look worse
>worse

See that's an opinion

And no, the headsculpt isn't the most important thing or at least not always.

When I think of most starscream designs my mind goes to cockpit in the chest and shit on either side of his head and the wings making up a decent chunk of the silhouette..

That holds true for G1, Armada, Cybertron, War for Cybertron...

Prime has window boobs and a faceplate

Megatron's only consistent iconic feature is a giant ass gun.

Ultra Magnus has his smokestacks and shoulder rockets.

>>6482547
Again, that these changes look somehow worse is your own personal opinion and not indicative of the quality of the toy as a whole. Not everyone is into the Diaclone reboot with its super robot aesthetic but that doesn't stop people from recognizing Diabattles V2 as a fantastic (if overpriced) toy.

>>6482551
I think accuracy has its place. The Beast Wars MP figures, as an example, look like the 3D Models brought to life and it makes the toys feel that much better.

What I am against is people deciding a toy is objectively trash because it didn't adhere 100% to a particular design or model, especially based on details that are up to personal preference.

This is like the fucking Devastator wars all over again, tons of bitching on either side with nobody coming out any wiser.

Just because you think something looks worse doesn't mean everyone does. I am willing to bet that most people don't fucking care that the vents on the side of his head aren't picked out in immaculate detail. I'm sure there are people out there upset that PE's Optimal Optimus changed the design from the show and think the new look is worse, but they don't fill threads with their gripes.

It's all just personal taste.

I'm dropping the topic now in the hope that this thread can be salvaged from this farce.
>>
>>6482557
>and shit on either side of his head
You mean what's typically vents.
>Again, that these changes look somehow worse is your own personal opinion and not indicative of the quality of the toy as a whole.
I didn't say it was. I'm just frustrated that I can't warm up to this figure because of some baffling design decisions.
>I'm sure there are people out there upset that PE's Optimal Optimus changed the design from the show
I have Gorira and the lack of foot thrusters bugs me and at least one other person. It's a design detail that didn't need to be removed and now the figure is a little worse off without it.
>I'm dropping the topic now in the hope that this thread can be salvaged from this farce.
What farce? We're having a discussion.
>>
>>6482562
A discussion that is dragging down the thread
>>
>>6482443
Fair points but he's still pretty gorgeous. I didn't notice those things until they were pointed out yesterday, and it's a shame because it's so close to perfect. They made some great engineering choices, by the looks of things.

Still better than their hollowed-winged, undetailed G1 Starscream though.
>>
>>6482340
This seriously annoys me. I get that people can do whatever the fuck they want with their collection, but it really seems like they go to autistic levels of just buying stuff for nostalgia and not because they want to do anything but look at things statically on a shelf while they touch themselves over their childhood memories.

Then a few years later, after buying every third-party (G1) figure they can find, they sell them all off and start a new Pog collection instead, or something fucking dumb like that.

It just seems like a real waste of time and money to me, like my stupid little brother who gets a new smartphone every few months because his mind changes more times than the goddamn wind does in a week.
>>
>>6482423
>Was all of Poseidon released this year?
I believe the first two or three were released in 2016. Maybe just one. I don't remember. Pretty sure they weren't ALL 2017 though.
>>
>>6482531
>>6482547
>100% cartoon accuracy isn't the end all be all of what toys should aspire to.
>I agree, however Cybertron's toys were almost 1:1 what the show's animation models were. But this figure is already a redesign so I'm addressing some design changes that just look bad.
Came here to say this, now I don't need to.

I still think Galaxy Meteor looks great and I still intend to buy one, but I do completely agree.
>>
>>6482564
If it weren't for some of the autism, it wouldn't.
>>6482551 has a point, though I'd like to add that the things that were changed aren't just about personal taste but accuracy.
>>6482557 mentions the Beast Wars Masterpieces being quite accurate to their source material. Well, the Cybertron toys, as already discussed, were almost identical to the models on-screen, and very few used any actual cheating to pull off transformations and such, so if someone is going to recreate a Masterpiece-styled Cybertron Starscream, it's odd how they would change the design at all when the original design was specifically made for it to be turned into a toy with ease.

It does indeed in that case appear to be more of a design oversight/simplification than a stylistic choice. The arm pieces being reversed, for example, seems like someone just didn't really pay attention when they were putting the design together.
>>
>>6482554
Yes.
>>
File: combiner wars titan devastator.jpg (343KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
combiner wars titan devastator.jpg
343KB, 1000x585px
>>6482554
Now it's one of those threads
>>
>>6482601
For what it is CW Devy is like a 10/10 from the waist up.

Shame the legs are so awful though.
>>
I'm glad the "REEEEEEE ACCURACY IS BAD" fag soils up more threads than just the basic TF General.
>>
>>6482601
Something something unironic usage of "Hasblow".

All jokes aside, I wanted UW Devy (never got him because money, but he would have been CHEAPER than getting CW Devy here).

I just think that ship has sailed at this point and I'm just waiting to see if FansToys makes a nice-looking Devastator.

I like Gravity Builder and Constructor but there are things I don't like about both of them too. Then again, I'm also not a huge fan of FansToys, so we'll see what they come up with.

I'm still baffled by their choice of Mixmaster though. Long Haul is one thing but they could have improved all three of Mixmaster's modes significantly if they just went for the original design. Instead, they decided they'd make this G1-accurate Constructicons set EXCEPT for Mixmaster. It's like they just did it to annoy people. I will never understand why they made that decision.

>>6482629
At least he's better than Jin calling everyone Takaracucks, I guess...?
>>
>>6482601
UW Devastator is unironically better than any of the 3P Devastators.

>b-b-b-b-but muh lanky waisted, monkey armed, partsforming toyworld devastator :((((
>>
>>6482650
How so? I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong but some of the third-party ones do things aesthetically and engineering-wise that are certainly an improvement over UW Devastator.

UW Devastator does some great things too, but I feel like we're comparing apples and oranges here.
>>
Didn't see it mentioned earlier but we have a price for Howling Meteor now:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/58312
$120 for hollow wings and awkward intakes. Yay.
>>
>>6482651
>How so?

Actually looks like the characters it's based on instead of being a greebled, partsforming POS.

You mention engineering yet UW Devastator has better combining mechanisms than any 3P figure.

>I feel like we're comparing apples and oranges here
No we're not.
>>
>>6482629
If you can read, the anon didn't say accuracy is bad. He said that if a toy doesn't have all the details, that doesn't make it shit when it's actually a pretty fun TOY to PLAY WITH in the end
You probably think Striker Manus or PE's Jinrai Prime are a shit toy because they aren't 110% accurate even though they have been some fun as fuck toys to play with
>>
>>6482679
Well, the only Devastators I've ever owned are G1 and Hercules, so I can't really say for sure, but most of the partsforming is par for the course with combiners, G1 Devastator included.

Plus it depends on what look you're going for. Constructor nails the Studio Ox design (aside from the grey barrel on Mixmaster). Constructor is... I dunno, like Masterpiece decided it needed a ton of extra detailing which it really didn't, but it still looks cool, if over-the-top and somewhat inaccurate.

Again, I can't comment on the combining mechanisms but at least a couple of the third-party ones do it decently enough.

And yes, we're definitely comparing apples and oranges. They're different prices made with different budgets (or a lack thereof in the case of some third-parties), different sizes, different plastic and paint quality etc. etc.
>>
>>6482650
Please stop shilling fisher price trash in the adult collectables thread.
>>
>>6482407
Unique Toys Gahz'ranka
Iron Factory Bridge Watcher
Iron Factory War Giant
Open and Play Big Spring
GigaPower Graviter (it's coming this year, I swear, otherwise Grassor can take his place)

Those would be my top five, not necessarily after Galaxy Meteor but definitely INCLUDING Galaxy Meteor.
>>
>>6482755
I wouldn't necessarily agree with this statement but um... at least someone said it, albeit it in a not-so-articulate manner.
>>
>>6482650
>tiny noodle arms require upgrade kits to look good
>no paint
>awful legends tier simple robots with afterthought alt modes
>oversized for no reason resulting in a KO feel compounded by their simplicity
>basic bitch fists with no articulated fingers
>shit proportions with mile long noodle legs and fat tits
>terrible one click ankle tilts too high up the leg to look natural

Nothing is more amusing than watching bitter poorfags justify that turd as anything other than sub par. If it was regular hastak combiner sized it might of been actually decent instead of being so watered down and stretched thin to make it big.
>>
>>6482758
Do not talk to him. He baits the same shit every time and will type walls of text shilling his garbage. Call him a subhuman poorfag and move on.
>>
>>6482768
Oh. You're right. I actually forgot about him, but now that you mention it...

Sometimes I hate you guys. Some of you, anyway.

And then some of you are actually cool.
>>
>>6482646
>I just think that ship has sailed at this point
I got him last month for 160 usd on a ebay auction, there still are options, as for mixmaster "issue" I got the PE cab.
>>
>>6482868
That's a good deal anon. I was going to get the UW one but I ended up finding CW for $50 at a discount store. He had two left combiner hands, but I was going to get the DNA Kit anyway so all in all it worked out.
>>
>>6482868
I meant that ship has sailed for me personally.

And let's be real here, we shouldn't need upgrades because it's a stupid design choice that should never have been made.

I still think UW Devy looks good but I'm kinda just over it at this point. HLJ had it on "clearance" recently and I almost ended up with it but I bought some third-party stuff instead and couldn't afford it. I kind of regret it but... not really.
>>
File: galaxy boi.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy boi.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
>>6482487

I guess I'm in the minority where I actually like the arm panels facing backwards even though they are entirely inaccurate. They look better with the bulk, like gauntlets. I'm a fucking sucker for color breakup on the hands and fingers though. It's something we rarely get with Transformer shit since hands are either small, one piece affairs or monocolor.
>>
>>6482977
What arm panels are we talking about? I'm not familiar enough with the design to notice, I just think he looks cool.
>>
>>6482531
And people like you are the reason why companies are fine with releasing "good/close enough" bullshit. Fuck off.
>>
File: shartscreen.jpg (172KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
shartscreen.jpg
172KB, 900x591px
>>6482979

The bulk on his forearms. They're facing the wrong direction compared the show. I think the toy has them facing the way the Maketoy's panels do, so it's basically show accuracy vs toy accuracy.
>>
>>6482988
Ah. Weird. They should have just made them rotate. Then everyon's happy.
>>
>>6482988
>>6482994

Scratch what I said about the toys. The two that are big enough for the panels are just painted the same style and is accurate to the show. Maketoys decided to change it, though I do like the change.
>>
>>6482617
>>6482650
I'll have to agree, actually. The individual robots are basically oversized Legends but Devastator himself looks absolutely gorgerous, especially with reprolabels and a few kits. IMHO, Hasbro got his shoulder proportions better than any of the third parties did.
>>
>>6482998
>It's good if you import the UW version and spend another hundred bucks on upgrade kits and stickers and shit

Literally mods will fix it.
>>
File: Guilty.jpg (743KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty.jpg
743KB, 1280x904px
>>6483061
>it costs less to get a UW Devy and kit or two to fix it than it does to get one Takara PMP with Godbomber and the like 30 addons to not make it as much of a piece of shit
>and it's still a piece of shit that will cost you more than getting a 3P PMP
>>
>>6483079
This makes the least sense to me. At least devastator can stand on it's own. Poor pmop can't deal with godbombers weight before you even pile the dlc into the equation.
>>
>>6482977
From the thumbnail I thought this was a sweet bird fanmode.
>>
File: DSC02969.jpg (273KB, 1034x738px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02969.jpg
273KB, 1034x738px
>>6483133
ngl, I got a little disappointed when I clicked it and there were no birds to be found.
>>
>>6482701
>most of the partsforming is par for the course with combiners, G1 Devastator included
Because they were fucking G1 toys. Toyworld is stuck in the past while UW is updating the engineering properly to minimize partsforming. Needing to partsform the entire thighs in inexcusable.

>muh Studio Ox
Then why is his chest plate on his chest and not his abdomen? And why do people always resort to the MUH STUDIO OX excuse whenever a toy looks like shit?

>And yes, we're definitely comparing apples and oranges.
No we're not. We're comparing an apple to a better tasting apple that also looks more like an apple despite being cheaper. Fuck off with your "muh apples and oranges" meme.
>>
>>6483175
Partsforming is what allows 6 MP scale robots to form a combiner that would need 8 bots to realistically make a combiner that big. No matter how much you screech and whine it's not objectively bad. That why constructor is the most articulated combiner to date at ANY scale.

You are so detached from reality that you believe that the combiner you feel looks the best is the best despite their being better articulated, bigger, more detailed, better painted, higher partscount, less compromised options and that's why everyone thinks you're wrong. Go back to the poorfag thread where you and your mainline povertyformers belong.
>>
>>6483175
Dude, these are all your opinions, and you are welcome to them, but you're never going to convince someone that doesn't share them that you are objectively right. That's just the nature of opinions.
>>
>inb4 XTB
I KNOW BUT IT'S SO CUTE
>>
>>6483191
Is it any good though?
>>
>>6483191
Not sure if cows are included
>>
>>6483201
I'm guessing not as that tractor beam effect appears to just be a plastic cup. Probably just a "for funsies" promo shot.
>>
>>6483186
>Partsforming is what allows 6 MP scale robots to form a combiner that would need 8 bots to realistically make a combiner that big

It doesn't need to be arbitrarily big because it's never going to be in proper scale with the cartoon regardless.

>That why constructor is the most articulated combiner to date at ANY scale.
Doesn't matter if it needs to cheat and partsform to do it.

muh articulation, muh size, muh greeble doesn't change the fact that UW is more accurate and better engineered.

>>6483189
Just like how Toyworld fags are never going to convince me that their shitty Devastator is good.
>>
>>6483240
You're probably right about the cows but I THINK the tractor beam is part of the set.
>>
Got my Flypro in yesterday. In addition to all the accessories that are known, he came with new coupon codes for buying direct from FH. They're the same ones that are currently out there just with an October 31st expire date (current ones are for August 31st).

I love his coloring so much. The raspberry / white is a great contrast, and the dark grey & blue give a great accent. You do need to extend his torso from out of the box, as it ships its collapsed position (which you use for the transformation), that will get you the waist swivel. So far the only downside I feel is that the general thicc-ness of his legs makes that transformation feel like you don't have quite enough room to work with, but it can be done.

I never knew the Monsterbots, so I don't have any connection to them, but I'm still glad to have them in my collection (I did have Flamefeather, who was always fun to throw in a pocket and take around places)

The two promo coupons are FH104U for $10 off your purchase, unlimited use per person, and 15%OFF4U for 15% off a purchase of $250 or more, once per customer and cannot be stacked.
>>
>>6483262
>wanted Flypro
>place I was gonna order from got him in stock and sold out in less than a day, before I could get to the bank

Yet Doublecross and Repugnus shelfwarmed there for months!? The fuck. Do people love walrus dragon the most or something?
>>
>>6483266
https://fans-hobby.myshopify.com/collections/master-builder/products/mb-05-coming-soon

I'll admit I wasn't actually interested in the other two until I saw their first shots of Flypro. That spurred me into getting all 3.
>>
>>6483266
Could be their Apollo. A lot of people didn't really care much about Mastermade stuff until the best Omega Supreme ever fucking made came out.
>>
>>6483273
I'm still hoping for a Diabolus Rex reissue. Got into the game when Apollo was still relatively new, and Rex was going out the door.
>>
>>6483250
>Just like how Toyworld fags are never going to convince me that their shitty Devastator is good.
OK but do you have to do this in every single 3rd Party thread. Everyone gets it. You love UW Devastator.
>>
>>6483250
>I don't care about scale, quality, paint, build quality, or any other objective standard because I prefer how this mcdonalds toy looks

That's fine. I'm not asking you to quit being a peasant. I do wish you'd take your unsightly subhuman stink somewhere else because I hate when poor people are too close to me even in digital proximity.
>>
>>6482988
I REALLY hope starscream dose well enough they consider at least doing Megatron and Prime.
>>
File: 20170816_014619.jpg (3MB, 2072x2898px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_014619.jpg
3MB, 2072x2898px
"Chad Gorira" just dropping by
>>
>>6482490
I don't care for this design, but I checked the details he mentioned and if this was something I would have wanted, I'd have been disappointed by these design choices too. It's pointless how the didn't get those details right.

>>6482531
>100% cartoon accuracy isn't the end all be all of what toys should aspire to

This is true, but for Masterpiece figures yes, it should be 100% faithful. That's what Masterpiece is about. It's gotten more and more about this idea since it's inception and will continue down this path whether you like it or not.
>>
>>6483250
>Just like how Toyworld fags are never going to convince me that their shitty Devastator is good.

That's fine dude, I don't care if you like it, and anyone that would try to convince you to is a fool. just please stop making the thread so hostile for everyone else.

Alternatively, you could start using a trip so we can filter you, just saying.
>>
>>6483671
>it should be 100% faithful. That's what Masterpiece is about.

then explain Sideswipe's ankle bumpers, all the shit glued onto Bumblebee, Bumblebee being a licensed VW and not a penny racer, Megatron's shitty arm hinge panels, Ironhide being a crammed-together mess of random panels, and all this other shit that shouldn't be there
>>
>>6483759
So wait, now Masterpiece ISN'T show accurate? Then you have no reason to bitch, anon.
>>
File: 1479742926208.png (32KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1479742926208.png
32KB, 321x322px
What do you think about strictly cartoon-accurate MPs, /tfg/? Good or bad direction? Should every 3rd party head in that same direction?
>>
>>6482531
Holy shit, how can it be so many people are angrily replying to this post when he's expressing an aesthetic preference at best? Personally speaking, I don't think there's anything that disagreeable in here: if it's recognizably that incarnation of character X then he doesn't need to be all that strictly obedient to whatever cartoon he came from. The designers need to have some room for design improvement, for god's sake.
>>
>>6483906
Please dont bring that here too.
>>
>>6483920
I'm the person you're quoting and I completely agree with you. It's the other anon who's calling it a terrible toy over aesthetic nitpicks.
>>
>>6483924
Yes, I was just pointing out how the reactions to your post are fairly absurd. IMHO, you're totally on point.
>>
File: energon.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
energon.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>6483906
only the 3D CGI cartoons. or do something like beast gorrira
>>
>>6482984
I bet he like's Howling Meteor's hollow wings too.
>>
>>6483266

Pretty much yeah. I didn't feel the others as much as this guy for some reason. He checks all the boxes.
>>
>>6483930
It's both sad and hilarious that so many people got this flustered over an opinion in the OP and turned it into a muh accuracy thing that you see more often in the official thread
>>
>>6483201
They're not. This was asked multiple times on TFW.
>>
>>6483175
For your first comment, just see >>6483186 and get rekt.

For the Studio Ox thing, it's a FACT that ToyWorld goes for the Ox aesthetic. Look at Primorion and his butt wheels and grill. Look at the art displayed side-by-side with their figures. They're not perfect representations but they're close. You say they look like shit, I say some of them look pretty awesome and the rest aren't my taste. That's the beauty of opinions, anon - you don't have to like it, but some of us do.

And then there's this cancer:
>No we're not. We're comparing an apple to a better tasting apple that also looks more like an apple despite being cheaper. Fuck off with your "muh apples and oranges" meme.
It's not a meme, you dip. You literally do not understand that saying if you are going to make that "argument".

>It doesn't need to be arbitrarily big because it's never going to be in proper scale with the cartoon regardless.
But they're not arbitrarily big.

Now go the fuck back to your containment thread or at least use a trip so we can filter your dumb ass as another anon suggested. We're sick of your shit.
>>
>>6483255
Tractor beam stand, yes. Cows, no.
>>
>>6483191
Eh, I think the ToyWorld Spaceracer is cuter.

I'm not against Klaatu but I don't like his head and chest as much as Spaceracer's.

The downsides for me with Spaceracer are the alt mode proportions (which doesn't bother me that much, to be fair), the guns in the completely wrong place (and they look really bad there too), and the swirly gold plastic which looks nice but could end up having GPS in the future.

Gah, why can't we just mix the two together? I'm tempted to get both and then see how easy it is to kitbash them (probably not very easy).
>>
File: Poseidon2.jpg (71KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Poseidon2.jpg
71KB, 576x960px
>people laughing at others buying TFC Poseidon
>Not realizing that this is the First combiner by TFC to actually have figures needs to be restocked multiple times
>Not realizing it's their first good one
>Not realizing it's the best 3p combiner to ever be put out
>people thinking it will hit deep discounts of 55% off within a year

Transformer groups on facebook are hilarious.
>>
>>6483906
This isn't /tfg/, anon.

(But if you want my opinion, I prefer Hasui's designs but like all MPs so oh well).
>>
>>6484061
My experience with Transformers fans on Facebook is that they're either idiots or are EXTREMELY hardcore Geewunners.

I don't think anyone is laughing here though. I have problems with TFC but I'm personally happy that they've sorted their shit out and made a really top-notch product this time.

I will say that Hercules was actually the first TFC combiner that was restocked multiple times but still, this has done well and is definitely popular.
>>
>>6484061
>>6484075
>Poseidon was good
>Road Caeser is using the same type of connection
>changing going in on it since it'll be cheap compared to other combiners because RC is only 3 'bots

Plus Laster looked good, and red dude is only going to be a reshell, so the only possible fuckup is on Blacker. Hopefully they won't fuck up.
>>
>>6484080
I'm already all in on Poseidon, and since Road Caesar is using those same ports defs getting him as well because of the playability factor. (also that red dude looks 80s Mecha as fuck, so I will at least get him as a standalone).
>>
>>6484080
I'm still waiting on Road Caesar. I don't like that it's a Classics aesthetic but in the Masterpiece scale. I don't like that it has some assembly required.

There are lots of other little things that bug me too but I really don't like how Braver looks overall (especially the face and the rear-view mirrors sticking out between his legs).

I'm just going to wait and see, because TFC are notoriously bad with their torsos. I'm HOPING we end up with another Poseidon but I've decided to wait until Blacker is released before buying any of them.
>>
>>6484061
I want to pick him up but I know the second I get any of them they'll announce the God Neptune version.
>>
>>6484075
I don't think you'll find a Facebook community where that isn't true. People worth talking to don't discuss nerd shit on a site where their family have accounts.
>>
>>6484126
True, but also, fuck Facebook. I only use it when I have to (i.e. usually people screaming at me for work-related things, and even then, I make them use other means of contact instead).
>>
Are any of the MP-style Octanes or Astrotrains out there any good? I feel like a couple of each are close but just not quite there. Thoughts?
>>
>>6484147
UniqueToys Provider - Really the only third party Octane (KFC's was announced years ago and still hasn't surfaced), suffers from the usual UniqueToys stretched-torso but actually a really good transformer

DX9 Chigurh - the most toy-friendly third party Astrotrain, but the worst looking one, aside from its shuttle mode. DX9's Gerwalt (their Blitzwing) comes with replacement parts for Chigurh's pelvis, which can't be bought on their own, but how much it needs them is unknown.

Toyworld Evila Star - looks a lot better than DX9's Astrotrain, but incredibly unfriendly as a toy, relies way too much on panels and is no fun to handle.

Machine Boy/Fancy Cell's Transportation Captain: Largely ignored by the 3P community, supposidely smaller than the other two Astrotrains and has no wheels, very similar to the G1-toy construction-wise.
>>
>>6484153
>>6484147
>>
File: PICS4.jpg (197KB, 1920x822px) Image search: [Google]
PICS4.jpg
197KB, 1920x822px
>>6484155
>>6484153
>>6484147
>>
File: P_20170816_174354.jpg (987KB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170816_174354.jpg
987KB, 2304x4096px
My PE PC 16 is in

I have to say it is very cool
>>
File: P_20170816_175155.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170816_175155.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
Design wise it is simple but it works excellently.

I think they got themselves theit own MP 10.

Time for endless repaint of the thing in different color.
>>
>>6484153
First of all: thanks for the feedback, anon.

I keep looking at Provider but to be honest, the only mode I really like is his plane mode (and I LOVE his plan mode, but, you know, he's a triple-changer). I just don't think he's worth buying for one mode, so I guess I'll wait.

I think Chigurgh looks nice as a Classics-style figure but it's certainly not Masterpiece-style.

Evila Star looks gorgeous but yeah, I've heard horror stories about actually playing with/transforming the thing.

Machine Boy's Transportation Captain is one I've seen a bit of and it's quite nice but I feel like it's still a little too much Classics-style, and it's of course much smaller, so I'm not really into it.

It's kind of upsetting because Astrotrain in particularly is one of the most popular triple-changers and he still hasn't got the "perfect" figure.

I guess my only hope at this point is for TakaraTomy to knock it out of the park, or maybe FansToys if they ever get around to finishing anything they're currently working on.
>>
>>6484116
Fucking this. Give me a team palette and I'll pick it up, I sperg out if my combiner doesn't have a matching color scheme.
>>
>>6484202
>not having blue/pink legs with superior green and burgandy arms

his color scheme is more cohesive than other combiners.
>>
File: 20170816211913.jpg (22KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170816211913.jpg
22KB, 450x800px
>>
>>6484202
>I sperg out if my combiner doesn't have a matching color scheme

But the only ones with anything resembling a coherent scheme are Devastator, Predaking and Piranacon. All of the others are a jumble of colors with no cohesion. At least those two teams share a limited color palette. Menasor, Superion, Defensor, etc. all have clusterfucks of a color palette.
>>
>>6484352
Oh snap, you just described the 3 combiners I have and/or want. Bruticus is relatively earthen tones (at least IF's) so I'm fine with it.
>>
File: 7162017113412.jpg (139KB, 800x477px) Image search: [Google]
7162017113412.jpg
139KB, 800x477px
Just got my ko sharkticons. Here they are meeting my lone official sharky. Definitely worth it and would recommend. The colors are great plus they've all got swivel wrists and extra guns.

I also got those explosion effects in the mail today too. They're a lot of fun.
>>
File: 7162017114059.jpg (118KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
7162017114059.jpg
118KB, 800x450px
Also, their hands peg on so you can take them off if you want them in alt mode without having hands hanging off their feet.

Also also, thus was on the instructions. Is that DX9's legends Sludge? Are they koing him next?
>>
>>6484352
Superion has a pretty cohesive scheme of red, black, and white.
>>
File: 7162017115348.jpg (163KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
7162017115348.jpg
163KB, 800x505px
>[electric guitar riff]
>>
File: 716201712241.jpg (152KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
716201712241.jpg
152KB, 800x539px
>"Me Grimlock hate bitey shark things!"
>>
>>6484402
>>6484410
>>6484378

Who made the KO's? They look pretty decent. How's the plastic on them? It looks a little dark for Sharkticons, but otherwise they look good in your pics.
>>
>>6484421
Mech Fans Toys, you can search for MF-26 on ebay.

The plastic seems pretty nice quality, at least as good as an official release. Even the transparent plastic doesn't feel brittle or flimsy. I did have some trouble shifting their robot arms / shark legs into the various shoulder positions at first, but that seems to have loosened up.
>>
File: 716201712242.jpg (166KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
716201712242.jpg
166KB, 800x565px
>"Confound these beasts! Do you know who I am!?"

The antennas will probably break though they include extras but they're super thin hard plastic and I already snapped one. I don't mind them not being there though.
>>
>>6484061
I don't care about seacons and the designs are frankly ugly.
>>
>>6484402
>>6484410
>>6484421
>>6484438
Daily reminder those fucks stole Marcelo Matere's artwork for their box. I wouldn't give them my money.
>>
File: 1WhoCares.jpg (55KB, 613x178px) Image search: [Google]
1WhoCares.jpg
55KB, 613x178px
>>6484470
>3P thread
>complaining about theft of artwork
>from a KO company to boot, not even an actual 3P company, but a KO company
>>
File: WFC_Blastoff.jpg (215KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WFC_Blastoff.jpg
215KB, 875x1000px
I really like the War for Cybertron/ Fall of Cybertron models, but I have no idea how to go about "collecting" them.

Anyone got any idea as to what 3rd party companies produced toys/ figures of them?
>>
>>6484481
Planet X makes what you want.
>>
File: Planet X Optimus.jpg (69KB, 618x860px) Image search: [Google]
Planet X Optimus.jpg
69KB, 618x860px
>>6484481
Planet X. So far they've made the Dinobots, FoC Optimus, Perceptor, Starscream and the seekers, and they have teased FoC Megatron.

My wishlist would be WfC Megatron/Optimus, Jazz and some foot soldier from FoC
>>
File: 716201712560.jpg (197KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
716201712560.jpg
197KB, 800x658px
>"Rise, my wretched children. For I am reborn in your image!"
>>
File: tryp.jpg (229KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
tryp.jpg
229KB, 1600x1066px
>>6484484
They also made Omega Supreme and Trypticon. Trypticon is probably their most impressive piece.
>>
>>6484481

Planet X. All they do is WFC/FOC stuff. They're kind of slow on the output though, but they've been doing it for a decent amount of time so they've got a good amount of stuff out. However, good luck finding some of it. They're finally reissuing their Grimlock though, only downside is it's going to be covered in paint.
>>
File: WFC_Megatron.jpg (48KB, 555x490px) Image search: [Google]
WFC_Megatron.jpg
48KB, 555x490px
>>6484484
>FoC Megatron

Ah, but Megatron from Fall looks honestly really shoddy. Especially compared to the WfC version.
>>
>>6484505
I read that wrong. I'm retarded.
>>
>>6484505
>>6484506

It's even harder to swallow when Megatron himself in-game responds to Soundwave with "You don't improve on perfection". How right you are.
>>
I hate myself, but I would probably buy this mess.
>>
>>6484709

That looks cool as fuck. Also has anyone reviewed the new one in english yet?
>>
>>6484709
This nigga gets more crazy recolors every time I see him
How would you top this?
>>
File: battle sentinel.jpg (246KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
battle sentinel.jpg
246KB, 1024x740px
>>I bought the maketoys BattleTanker on the TFSource sale and used my points up.

What am I in for? I wanted this but had never seen a reasonably priced new one and Maketoys have never disappointed me before.
>>
>>6484749
It's dated man.
>>
>>6484761

In what way?
>>
>>6484762
In every way? Maketoys (and 3p in general) has come a long way in the past 5-6 years.
>>
>>6484749

I bought the Diaclone Powered Convoy version when it came out and I honestly thought it kind of sucked. Sometimes armors are just fucking clunky idk. But the one you bought I'm assuming comes with one of their like modified core figures which probably makes the whole thing a lot better. I was using the regular Hasbro/Takara deluxe mold as the base for it.
>>
File: 1485467164858.png (248KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485467164858.png
248KB, 540x540px
>>6484061
>Not realizing that this is the First combiner by TFC to actually have figures needs to be restocked multiple times
Guess you forgot about Hercules initial release.
>Not realizing it's their first good one
You forgot about hercules again.
>Not realizing it's the best 3p combiner to ever be put out
Now your just baiting.
>>
>>6484749
did you get battle tanker or the battle sentinel that comes with their own shitty unique mold that's worse than the official one?
>>
File: 8-45[1].png (1004KB, 1400x885px) Image search: [Google]
8-45[1].png
1004KB, 1400x885px
>>6484762
>>6484749
Actually, you bought the Battle Sentinal, which includes the battle tanker and a newly engineered version of RTS Laser Prime called Gentoo.

The Gentoo figure is an upgrade to the original RTS figure in most ways, but has some engineering that may be considered a sidegrade depending on your tastes. The hands are thicker and don't get stress marks, the waist can go the full 360, and it has tighter joints all around including ratcheted hip joints. However, the lack of a smaller head for the unarmored bot, poor leg articulation, and a buttflap that only gets in the way are pretty bad oversights for such an expensive mold. The shoulders are totally different, and depending on what you like may be better or worse.

The Full armor mode is decent, but suffers from wonky proportions due to having to stick parts onto a deluxe scale figure. Attaching the trailer makes him a display piece since you aren't getting many poses out of it.

Overall $70 for the whole set is about what he's worth at most since that's about how much the trailer went for without the RTS figure. Still, he's a slight alteration of a figure from 2010, so he'll feel dated. He's got his Maketoys aesthetic and little else going for him. If you're cool with that, you'll like him. Otherwise, good luck getting your money back.
>>
>>6484960
>Now your just baiting.
Why is that bait? What do you think is better?
>>
>>6485037
I wouldn't say their better but I think Poseidon certainly belongs with Constructor and Gravity Builder as the current best of the best.
>>
>>6484960
>You forgot about hercules again.
He was "good" in the fact that he was the only modern combiner outside of the Energon ones at the time, but not really good compared to what came after.
>>
>>6484749
Be careful clipping the trailer onto his back. The trailer side connections are rather thin plastic and can easily snap.
>>
I go my first 3P figure today (DNA Susanoo) he is pretty great despite a ridiculously frustrating transformation.
What are those weird little black pucks he comes with for?
>>
>>6485210
>he is pretty great

are you a shill?
>>
>>6485223
No?
It looks nice, poses fine, and has some cool accessories.
What is wrong with it outside of an aggravating transformation?
>>
>>6485245
You'll know after handling a good 3p
>>
>>6485223
QC is a total crapshoot. Those that get a good one are happy with him and those that get a dud are rightfully pissed.
>>
>>6482650
>I'm a poorfag

Thanks for the update, enjoy your playskool Devy kiddo
>>
>>6485250
Not very specific.
What are some good ones then?
No combiners or Optimi please.
>>
>>6485269
Pretty much anything from FT and MT who are the gold standard of 3rd Party. MMC is fine too.
>>
>>6485269

Adding to what >>6485275 said, Iron Factory too.
>>
File: 6.jpg (311KB, 1094x821px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
311KB, 1094x821px
>>6484749

You might need to put some polish on the big ball joints the guns sit on. He's pretty fun armored up he looks badass. However he's not that large by himself and the limited knees are stupid on a mold where they had the freedom to fix the RTS's worst problem next to the shoulders. The base figure is still better than the RTS by virtue of the shoulders and ratchets.

I have Nemesis version but he's more like a Darth Manlet next to Noir and pretty much any other voyager bot. Works good for combiner scale though.
>>
File: Acis.jpg (69KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Acis.jpg
69KB, 720x540px
How was the Planet X Starscream? I had no interest in the main seekers but this Acid Storm repaint really makes the mold pop.
>>
>>6485286

Nice but expensive for what he is. The bot sculpt is dead on and he articulates like a champ.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (114KB, 562x944px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
114KB, 562x944px
>>6484169
Triple Changers tend get poor turnouts from both hastak and third parties, can't think of a single "great" one

There's gonna be a glut of Springers in the coming months so maybe one will get lucky.
>>
>>6484470
Agreed. Fuck people like >>6484473.
>>
>>6484465
That's literally just your opinion. The designs aren't everyone's taste. That doesn't make them bad figures. That just means you don't like how they look.
>>
>>6484356
So you only like three combiners out of well over a dozen of them...?
>>
>>6484421
I know Ben of Ben's Collectables had a piece break off the commander one right out of the box, so there's that.
>>
>>6485553
Ouch, that sucks.

>>6485545
It's a KO company, it's already stealing shit. It stole the molds for those Sharkticon's. Why should it be a surprise they stole some guys artwork too?
>>
>>6485558
I'm not saying anyone should be surprised, but stealing fan art is just not okay.
>>
>>6485449
Most of the Springers seem okay (I personally bought Big Spring), but let's be fair, we've yet to see an official Masterpiece triple-changer.

I think the best official triple-changer is still probably Classics Astrotrain, especially considering the price and the release date.

It's a shame though because we could really do with more good ones.
>>
>>6484484
Don't forget Cliffjumper!

Damn, I loved FoC Jazz and Cliffjumper. If only we could have more of those games with more awesome characters and character team-ups...
>>
>>6484392
>new character MF-23
I can't read the rest, but it seems like Sludge is indeed getting the KO treatment next. Odd that he's MF-23 and the Sharkys are MF-26 though.
>>
>>6484709
This reminds me of the Thomas the Tank Engine KO combiner shitfest (yes, I bought one, and no, I don't recommend it).
>>
File: Generationstoy-VoyagerSpringer.jpg (148KB, 1220x678px) Image search: [Google]
Generationstoy-VoyagerSpringer.jpg
148KB, 1220x678px
>I think the best official triple-changer is still probably Classics Astrotrain

I'm sorry but that is objectively wrong.
>>
>>6485574
Fucking UNF
>>
>>6485086
As much as I love my Hercules, I agree with this. He has aged quite well, I'd argue, but he's only TFC's first "good" combiner because he was the first full third-party combiner. If, say, that pile of shit that is Uranos was first, people would say the same thing about him.
>>
>>6485574
weijiang should go back and modify this and bring it to perfection.
>>
>>6485223
>>6485250
Anon, as >>6485264 said, the QC is a crapshoot on Susanoo, but it's absolutely possible to get a good one, and if you do, it's a good figure. For everyone else... Heh. It seems >>6485210 just got lucky, is all.
>>
>>6485567
I ain't the biggest fan of the Bumbleblee robot mode but as character goes I loved their dynamic yeah
>>
>>6485269
GigaPower Dinobots are nice, and DX9 do some good stuff too.

ToyWorld has a mixture of problems but they put out some could stuff from time to time such as their Coneheads, Primorion and Spaceracer (Cosmos).
>>
>>6485582
Me neither but damn if I didn't like those two together in FoC.
>>
>>6485579
Weren't he and Giant released at pretty much the same time?
>>
>>6485574
At least reply to me next time, coward.

And besides, I hate that Springer mould. I even went to buy one recently just to give it another try, just to see if I could even possibly like it this time, but now it's just an overpriced piece of crap along with not being that great to begin with.

I mean, those legs and feet suck ass, for starters.

Also:
>objectively wrong
I don't think you know what an opinion is, anon.
>>
>>6485585
>DX9 do some good stuff too.
Which raises the question of what went wrong with their Blitzwing

Maybe it's just Blitzwing himself since KFC's was much worse.
>>
>>6485590
What DID go wrong with their Blitzwing? He seems pretty good to me but I didn't buy him because of his size (he seems way too big, especially in tank mode) and the copious amounts of just-a-folded-up-robot he has in tank mode.
>>
>>6485591
Gewalt, I mean.

KFC's... MOST of it looks good. Most of it. But then you say Keith put it out and... Haha, no thanks. Sorry Keith. Love you, but you need to work on that QC, boy.
>>
>>6485590

I'm gonna chalk it up to Blitzwing in general being kind of a clusterfuck. At least Astrotrain and Octane share a general body shape between altmodes (big metal tubes, more or less), but Blitzwing has to somehow go from bigass boxy tank, to robot with honestly fucky shoulders, to sleek jet.

Thats gotta be a real bitch to pull off.
>>
>>6485591
>>6485595
The head transformation is poorly engineered, the feet-tailfins are loose as hell, and it's generally very floppy.

Does great in jet mode but not the other two modes.
>>
>>6485596
I dunno, everyone always says Blitzwing is a sleek jet but it's actually quite boxy.

>pic related, stolen straight from the TFWiki because fuck 'em
>>
>>6485589
You're factually in the minority there since Generations Springer has been hailed as one of the best voyagers in recent years. But you're entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>6485604
>You're factually in the minority there
Oh yeah? Care to share some statistics to back up your claim, bud, or are you just using anecdotal evidence of fanboys touching themselves?
>>
>>6485600
Ah, that really sucks. That reminds me of Animated Blitzwing. I was so excited for that thing but it was a floppy mess too, and the tank mode was the only super-solid mode of the lot.

Such a shame. Gewalt may be a bit too big for my tastes but he LOOKS really good.

And then there's Chigurgh, who seems good but is the wrong aesthetic or wrong scale, depending on who you ask.
>>
>>6485611
Look up just about any review on youtube or toy site. Doesn't take much
>>
>>6485621
That's still anecdotal evidence though, isn't it? I don't think you understand how statistics work, anon.
>>
>>6485622
And I think you're just annoyed most people love the toy.
>>
>>6484156
Whoever has the best vehicle always has the worst bot and vice versa
>>
Are there any good 3P CHUG Hot Rods out there?
The official offerings are horrible for him.
>>6485581
>>6485264
You guys are making me feel like I won the lottery or something.
Was the QC really that bad?
>>6485580
They wouldn't have to work too hard.
That figure is easily my favorite Generations toy and I would love to see it updated a bit.
>>
>>6485624
Not annoyed. You just can't prove with statistics that the majority of people who bought it thought it was "one of the best voyagers in recent years", so your opinion is only that - an opinion, unless you can statistically prove your claim to be correct.
>>
>>6485632
>Are there any good 3P CHUG Hot Rods out there?

If you mean G1, DX9's Carry is considered the current top contender, though it is of Rodimus Prime rather than Hot Rod and uses the Studio Ox design.

SXS and MMC both have good MTMTE-Rodimus figures.
>>
>>6485632
I guess there's DX9's Carry...? Other than that, I'm not really sure. I love MP-28 though. He has his problems but despite thinking he looked terrible in photos, he's now one of my favourite Masterpieces (and mould-wise, I own almost all the official MPs), so there's that.

Getting a good Susanoo basically WAS like winning the lottery. Yeah, just have a look at some of the reviews on YouTube or threads on TFW and such. The QC issues are rampant and getting a good one, while possible, is very difficult. You're likely to be bitten by AT LEAST one QC issue.
>>
>>6485580
I'm surprised no one has even made a (good) KO of it yet. This thing is so damn expensive now.
>>
>>6485632

The MP Hotrod is amazing. If you want a CHUG one though, nab either MMC's or SXS's (SXS's is currently unreleased though).
>>
File: Downbeat-1.jpg (179KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Downbeat-1.jpg
179KB, 1280x1920px
Just got my MakeToys Downbeat, he's great !
>>
File: Downbeat-2.jpg (175KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Downbeat-2.jpg
175KB, 1280x1920px
>>6485663
Both looks are great
>>
>>6485663
He looks good but what were maketoys thinking with the hasbro grey feet and leg panels?
>>
File: Downbeat-5.jpg (211KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Downbeat-5.jpg
211KB, 1920x1280px
>>6485665
Next to "Special Ops Jazz"

>>6485666
Somehow, I like it but I think it's because it matches well with Generation Jazz in pic related which was my go to Jazz so far.
>>
File: Downbeat-3.jpg (180KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Downbeat-3.jpg
180KB, 1280x1920px
>>6485667
>>
File: Downbeat-4.jpg (175KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Downbeat-4.jpg
175KB, 1920x1280px
>>6485668
>>
>>6485665
I really don't know why I haven't bought this guy yet.
>>
>>6485688
Because you don't like unpainted grey plastic and you're waiting for TakaraTomy to do it right.
>>
File: Top30_01.jpg (32KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Top30_01.jpg
32KB, 400x200px
>>6485635
Not him, but there was a fansite poll from 2014 that had him as their Number #1 just from the sheer number of people putting him in their ballots. You can even see the breakdown of votes on his page.

http://www.transformers-universe.com/include.php?path=content/Top30Toys.php
>>
>>6485724
>TakaraTomy doing right by Jazz

Haw haw.

Never gonna happen.
>>
>>6485734
A site which HOW many people view?
>>
>>6485744
Of course it will. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>6485734
>transformers-universe.com
Not that the site is unheard of but... I wouldn't put much stock in that poll, especially with some of the choices. Plus, polls are still only an overall average of how many people actually vote in the polls to begin with.
>>
Is there a way to contact Keith? My KFC Beat-Box just broke while I was transforming it... Ugh.
>>
>>6485550
Yeah. Is that a surprise or something? Not everyone has to like every character/design from a given series.
>>
>>6485825
It's not a surprise, it's just that most people like the majority of combiners, and most aren't anally picky about how perfect their colours match.

If you want one that perfectly matches, buy Victorion. Which needed more paint. But anyway.
>>
>>6485574
Sandstorm edges out Springer for me for the number 1 spot.. kinda. I wish I grabbed the Cloud Rodimus when I had the chance.
>>
>>6485835
I still don't own that mold because I can't settle on a version. I'm constantly torn between Sandstorm and Springer, and then torn even more between Takara or Hasbro. There's just no clear-cut winner and at this point I feel like if I buy it, there's no way it could live up to all the anticipation.
>>
>>6485835
I had Sandstorm. Couldn't stand it. Got rid of it ASAP. And I got the thing brand new for cheap from BBTS too.

I guess Springer is meant to be the better one but ugh.

Anyway, let's stop talking about official stuff. This isn't that shitshow /tfg/.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>6485850
>Couldn't stand it
Neither could he.
>>
Anyone interested in this? I'm tempted since I love clear plastic. I'm getting impatient waiting on a better Cyclonus.
>>
File: mj_bj.jpg (6KB, 156x225px) Image search: [Google]
mj_bj.jpg
6KB, 156x225px
>>6485853
>>
File: Planet_X_Pluto.jpg (48KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
Planet_X_Pluto.jpg
48KB, 664x800px
>>6484484
>and they have teased FoC Megatron.

Shame that despite their gargantuan efforts, there isn't much one can do to salvage the travesty that is the FoC steroidatron.
>>
>>6485861
Definitely not. Why would you want something that's almost translucent except for certain parts because they decided those parts have to be diecast?

Also:
>Keith
>clear plastic
Hahaha, good one anon.
>>
File: no jon no.gif (2MB, 479x258px) Image search: [Google]
no jon no.gif
2MB, 479x258px
>>6485861
>Xtransbots
>Translucent
>On a figure with Diecast
>For a figure that looks like shit already
>>
>>6485329
No it's not, the forearms are wrong
>>
>>6485874
It's X Transbots. Is that Keith too?
>>
>>6485861
>xtransbots
>clear plastic

Why don't you just give the money to a Nigerian Prince instead? It probably would be a better use of it.
>>
>>6485912
yes xtb=kfc
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1180x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1180x646px
So not only is it more than what the yellow version went for on monday, but it's for a set that regularly shows up for 150 Murica Bongs on ebay. Good job on your maketoys clearance sale.
>>
>>6485912
Yes. Keith owns X-Transbots AND KFC.
>>
>>6485921
It's TFS. What do you expect from those Jewish fucks?
>>
>>6485921
They're probably banking on the collectors who are too wary of ebay to buy used, and let's face it, no self-respecting geewunner would even touch the yellow version, so they don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>6485846
If you got him now he'd feel kinda quaint despite still being a pretty good toy tbqh.

I fiddled with him a couple weeks ago and maybe (just maybe) there was a time when he could hang with his 3P contemporaries in the same shelf and not look too out of place. The thing is while he was generally regarded as a high water mark of what retail could do, the best of the best of turds just kept pushing the envelope with every release.
>>
>>6485928
>there was a time when he could hang with his 3P contemporaries in the same shelf and not look too out of place
Is this not the case? I really don't think there's a turd party Springer (or triple changer in general) that nails it as well as Generations. I mean unless you think the third parties are arbitrarily better just because they're more GEEWUN accurate.
>>
>>6485930
>I mean unless you think the third parties are arbitrarily better just because they're more GEEWUN accurate.
Not him but I don't see why that couldn't be a factor. Not even the geewun = better logic, but some people actually prefer a G1 incarnation than IDW and there's nothing wrong with that.

I love Generations Springer, but I prefer my Springers thicc regardless of IDW or G1 aesthetics so I'm still looking forwards to another one.
>>
>>6485926
>self-respecting geewunner
I love G1 but actual Geewunners are scum, and I want a yellow Giant personally.
>>
>>6485947
>yellow Giant
Speaking of, what's the objective opinion on Gravity Builder? I've never been a fan of the Constructicons or combiners in general, but holy shit this guy looks great across the board.
>>
File: 0068OkXGgy1fhy9nf45s3j31i41xg7wf.jpg (411KB, 1024x1314px) Image search: [Google]
0068OkXGgy1fhy9nf45s3j31i41xg7wf.jpg
411KB, 1024x1314px
>>6485950
Forgot pic, dum dum.
>>
>>6485950
Bot modes have a lot of arm-kibble that doesn't tab into anything, a few of the bot modes are just mediocre, but some are great. Combined mode is, for the most part, amazing, but the thighs could have used more ratchets on them (only one dimension is ratcheted while another is friction). I want to bitch about ankle tilts being limited but when your foot is a fucking cab and shovel, I think they did a good job working within that constraint.

Neck kibble in combined mode is a fucking abomination though, but it is a little impressive they managed to make his head a part of a robot rather than partsform or swivel out. Alt modes are great as per usual.
>>
>>6485951
I love their individual melee weapons. Part of me just wants to buy Yellowhaul here, with his beefy little sledge. Too bad they're not selling them individually...
>>
>>6485951
>>6485959
Love how they backtracked on their 'no yellow gravbuilder' statement. Hopefully they'll be open to a Diaclone color option, if only so all my Devys can be different molds and decos (I got TFC Perseus and Maketoys Yellow Giant, and UW Devy is in classic colors). If they made the damn thing out of Translucent Plastic, then they should be open to anything.
>>
>>6485947
I've got Yellow Giant coming in today (for whatever reason TFS was only charging $3 for 3-day USPS for it, which of course I'd take over their 4-8 day free shipping), and kind of excited for that -- although not excited for not having any real place to put the damn thing.

>>6485950
There were one or two people in the last thread that said I should have gone Gravity Builder over Yellow Giant, but for me $200 was easier to swallow than $600. That, and because I came into possession of a copy of NBK-01, I could always risk trying to complete that potential dumpster fire.
>>
File: IMG_0806.jpg (154KB, 690x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.jpg
154KB, 690x925px
Anyone wanna guess when tfc toys Wild chaser will show up? I can't wait to build my Road King! Hopefully they dont delay it back like they did with Thousand Kills.
>>
>>6486063

The red guy isn't even out yet and he looks to just be a reshell of yellow guy. Give'em some time, man. Yellow guy only came out last month.
>>
What's the best option for Voyager sized constructicons?
>>
>>6486359
Generation toy gravity builder.
>>
File: IMG_0357.jpg (130KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
130KB, 640x480px
Just got this glorious octobeastsquidthing, loving it so far. Just gonna leave the tentacles in long mode, they look fine. A few bits of the transformation are confusing but it is still intuitive enough. 10/10 Happy to end the set with Thousandkills
>>
>>6486395
it looks terrible.
>>
>>6486395

Give a review, he's the first of these I might buy.
>>
>>6486395
MORE PICS he looks iffy
>>
>>6486404
well the transformation is very similar to the the other limb bots from the set, but that was to be expected. Getting the legs folded correctly to get the monster face to line up was a bitch. Robot mode has pretty good articulation, but his heel spurs are..odd, they are painted so I had it reconfigured a little to have unpainted plastic against the surface as to not rub off the paint. The Guns and accessories look great, but I have yet to recombine all of the bots to see how the new knee parts look. I'll post more as I play with him
>>
How are the Toyworld Throttlebots?
I don't really care about them being a combiner
>>
File: immaeatyou.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
immaeatyou.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
>>6486425
This fucker is AMESOME! Here he is about to eat an inferior Hasbro product.
>>
>>6486433
yes amesome great job..... but still I'll post some more pics
>>
File: immarapeyou.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
immarapeyou.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
Who likes tentacle rape!!!???
>>
File: immarapeyoutoo.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
immarapeyoutoo.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
Prowl can take Four Tentacles! Good for Prowl.
>>
File: makingroomforbridgewatcher.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
makingroomforbridgewatcher.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
SO Thousandkills in beast mode is amazing and awesome, but posing him is tricky. His tentacles are gonna keep coming unpegged from his back. (they are on one armature) And his legs (robot arms) do have issues keeping balance, as I think they needed more of spur molded in place. But still, he poses fine when you also add in the red tentacles for added stability.
>>
>>6486482
To clarify it is four tentacles to one rotating and swiveling armature, and there are two. It keeps it pretty clean in bot and alt mode(not sure how I will recombine them) but when you try and articulate any of the tentacles they will try and come unpegged. The tentacles themselves are firm and there are no wobbly or loose joints among them. You can lengthen them or shorten them, however they connect with small square pegs and its kind of a bitch to reconnect them. The colors do pop more in person, I got a shitty camera and even worse lighting.
>>
File: early.jpg (117KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
early.jpg
117KB, 720x572px
>>6486395
>>6486433
>>6486455
>>6486462
>>6486482

So...does anyone know some one that can make a real small hat from pic related, for my thousandkills?
>>
File: Thousandscotch.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thousandscotch.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
Again in beast mode his robot arms are barely up to the task of supporting him...they work but give easily.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (460KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
460KB, 3000x2250px
Tell me about BadCube's Wardog

I'm well aware the transformation is a nightmare and the bottom half is partsforming, but it does look nice to me.
>>
>>6486524
>I'm well aware the transformation is a nightmare and the bottom half is partsforming, but it does look nice to me.

That's about it. It's nice. Good bot, you listed the problems with him already.
>>
>>6486524
I'd recommend getting the LE version. I think the paint work gives it a great look. The problem I ran in with mine was the transformation feeling like a literal nightmare -- the step pages were all out of order so I found myself having to rely on a video to get it done.
>>
File: 20170816_201936_resized_1.jpg (660KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_201936_resized_1.jpg
660KB, 2064x1161px
Was anyone else here enough of a madman to buy all three (or rather four and two thirds) of the seeker babies?
>>
File: 20170817_065454_resized.jpg (724KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_065454_resized.jpg
724KB, 2064x1161px
>>6486893
I really like these guys, they're pretty neat

The only other seeker I have or ever owned is an MP11 though so maybe my standards were set really low, considering the lukewarm opinions I see here.
>>
File: 20170816_205406_resized_1.jpg (493KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_205406_resized_1.jpg
493KB, 2064x1161px
>>6486899
I'm also a really big fan of this 5mm compatible megatron pistol though I definitely see that little spurr that's meant to resemble a trigger guard getting in the way of it fitting into most 5mm hands
>>
>>6486908
>that little spurr that's meant to resemble a trigger guard getting in the way of it fitting into most 5mm hands
I love that thing, but yeah the trigger guard is the most frustrating shit ever. I nearly broke kultur's fingers trying to get it to fit.
>>
File: 20170816_213553_resized.jpg (642KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_213553_resized.jpg
642KB, 2064x1161px
>>6486908
If I had to make any complaints about this mold, it would be
>the vertical stabilizers are really floppy. They're able to stay in place well enough but they'll wobble back and forth
>folding the thighs down into the shins is really tight (it makes transforming ghost starscream a little nerve-wracking)
>the back panel wouldn't go down properly all the way in jet mode until I sanded off some paint around the hinge its meant to fit around. It's not too noticeable if you just leave it as it but it drives me nuts when things don't line up right
>the pauldrons on the coronation set are really hard to get on and off and restrict the shoulder articulation to being near-unposable. It's also not really an issue, but I'm personally not a fan of how the crown is just a completely separate head.

Also, they're not completely shameless repaints, look they have different faces! Skywarp frowns, Starscream smiles (both the regular head, coronation head and ghost version) and Thundercracker has a bit of a dull surprise going on.
>>
>>6486893
>>6486899
>>6486908
>>6486942

I definitely want to pick them up, but it's not gonna be until next month most likely, at the very earliest.
>>
File: 20170817_190342_resized.jpg (556KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_190342_resized.jpg
556KB, 2064x1161px
>>6486942
Articulation wise I don't have any problems here. Nice huge feet with a hinged toe on a ball joint on a an hinge that lets you extend it back and forth slightly. There's no proper double knee, but you get a serviceable 90 degree bend and with all the wing kibble on him it's not like you'll really need much more than that, but if you do you can use the transformation joint to bend the knee further. Also a nice unobstructed hip rotation.

You can't do much with the balljointed wings but it does a good job letting you move them out of the way of the arms. The shoulder's have nice range too. If I were going to complain about anything it would be the elbows. They only bend 90 degress but unlike the knees it's pretty noticeable.

It's also got wrist swivels, which I originally thought they didn't (the hands and forearms blend together really well). Swappable hands like Bridge Watcher would have been a nice bonus, but coming with a stand and 2/3 of another figure is a better bonus.
>>
File: 20170817_062922_resized.jpg (673KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_062922_resized.jpg
673KB, 2064x1161px
>>6486963
I'd definitely say get at least one. Probably Starscream considering the coronation set would be a more useful accessory than 1/3 of Sunstorm.

Speaking of, I definitely feel obligated to get their coneheads now since that's apparently where they're hiding Sunstorm's torso.

Also didn't someone say their War Giant set was going to come with Acid Storm parts or something? I feel like that might just be a random rumor, but still I'd army build these guys.
>>
>>6486976

Like I said, I want'em all. Going to basically replace my old Legends Seekers with them, and the Ghost/Sunstorm whenever the Coneheads come out will just be a nice bonus. Now I just gotta hope I can still find them all come the next month when I've got some money to swing around. Already spent my "fun" budget so to speak. Hell, went a little over with it already.
>>
File: klaatu.png (2MB, 1576x1576px) Image search: [Google]
klaatu.png
2MB, 1576x1576px
>>6483191
Benshillectables posted a video review, honestly if I didn't know better I never would have tagged this as an XTB figure. The transformation is straightforward and smooth, and nothing seems creaky or needlessly delicate. I'm probably on board actually, I just want a puffy UFO-former....
>>
>>6486520
I really wish my Hades' knees didn't explode.
>>
File: 20170818_001755_resized.jpg (614KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_001755_resized.jpg
614KB, 2064x1161px
>>6486983
The Ghost and Sunstorm parts definitely make their price easier to swallow. 40$ for a legends scale is definitely a bit much, but you're nearly getting a two-for-one deal.

Also, another issue. These seem to have been mostly spared from IF's tightness, except Ghost Starscream's shoulders, which are nightmarishly tight for clear plastic. It really doesn't hurt to drizzle a bit of lubricant on them.

inb4 silicone lubricant makes clear plastic explode
>>
>>6487017
>inb4 silicone lubricant makes clear plastic explode
Silicone lubricant is exactly what you should be using there so you're fine.
>>
>>6486998
I really like the his yellows over TW's gold, but I also feel like his greens are too dark? The potential reliance on a tool just for the head reveal seems like a downside to the toy, however.

That being said, I still am feeling it.
>>
>>6486063
>Road King
>>>/out/
>>
>>6486398
Like your opinion?
>>
>>6486428
I've only had Aurora (Searchlight) but he was a fantastic toy (for the discounted $30 price on BBTS - don't pay full price for them, or buy the oversized KOs).

I've heard Shinebug (Goldbug) is the best but I can't confirm, and Grindrod is basically Aurora, so if you like one of those, you'll like the other.
>>
>>6486433
>inferior Hasbro product
To be fair, that Pipes-that-was-Huffer-that-was-Optimus-Prime figure is inferior to even most of Hasbro's own figures.
>>
>>6486455
Probably Submarauder.
>>
>>6486884
There's a limited edition...?

Is the transformation easy to learn after a few goes, or is it one of those that never gets much easier?
>>
>>6486893
Not yet but I'm eyeing them for Christmas.
>>
>>6487036

I feel you about needing a tool to pop the head up, but keep in mind this is still a test shot and even as-is I bet you COULD force it with your finger nail if you wanted.
>>
>>6486998
I wish the hips weren't so low. The hi-skirts help but the hips are still set too low. Other than that, I think I prefer the detail on ToyWorld Spaceracer's chest, as well as the head and the option to retract and extend parts to change Spaceracer's proportions.

Klaatu is nice though. Definitely a tough choice. GPS is my biggest concern with Spaceracer.
>>
File: xtb-cosmos.jpg (296KB, 900x478px) Image search: [Google]
xtb-cosmos.jpg
296KB, 900x478px
>>6487083
I can't agree with that
>>
>>6487066
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/37498

And to be fair to the transformation I've only gone there the once, so I don't have any real say-so on the ease.
>>
>>6487050
>implying if he ever gets an official name it won't be Road King, Highway Emperor, or basically anything but Road Caeser
>>
>>6487142
It's a preference. You don't have to agree with it, anon. I prefer the toy colours on his chest.

The hips are definitely too low though. Even in that comparison you posted, the hips sit up higher behind the hip-skirts (yes, I spelt it wrong before, whatever).
I also think ToyWorld's Spaceracer just has more character in general but especially in the head, and again, I like that you can extend and retract parts to change his proportions (especially to make him pudgier).

I think I'll probably just end up buying both at this point because I can't decide on one - I like both.
>>
>>6487187
But anon, he HAS an official name, and it's "Road Caesar". "Caesar" is not a Japanese word, FYI.
>>
>>6487143
Hot damn that's nice. Too bad it's almost twice the price after shipping for me.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_233845-1008x756.jpg (253KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_233845-1008x756.jpg
253KB, 1008x756px
I got some things today.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_000321-1008x756.jpg (186KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_000321-1008x756.jpg
186KB, 1008x756px
>>6487201
Thousand cuts colors look way better in person than the promo.
>>
>>6487204
The TFC Seacons aren't my cup of tea but for what it's worth, I think they look awesome regardless.

Also, anon, it straight-up says "Thousandkills" on the box.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_235436-1008x755.jpg (271KB, 1008x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_235436-1008x755.jpg
271KB, 1008x755px
>>6487204
I love that the tentacles are extendable and each joint is universal.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_234900-1008x755.jpg (240KB, 1008x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_234900-1008x755.jpg
240KB, 1008x755px
>>6487206
>Also, anon, it straight-up says "Thousandkills" on the box
W/e lol, it's not his real name in any case.

I really dig his feet.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_234153-1008x755.jpg (268KB, 1008x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_234153-1008x755.jpg
268KB, 1008x755px
>>6487212
>Tentakill is nautilators really reanimated corpse.

Metal.
>>
>>6486998
>if I didn't know better I never would have tagged this as an XTB figure
Until you get it in hand. Every XTB release is the same: "this time it's really different" until people realize it's not.
>>
>>6487212
It's his "real" name in so far as that's his official TFC name, and the name is on the box. But you still got it wrong.

>>6487214
>Tentakill
It's Tentakil, anon. I know I'm a grammar nazi, but you're hurting my head, dammit.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_001204-1008x1344.jpg (300KB, 1008x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_001204-1008x1344.jpg
300KB, 1008x1344px
>>6487214
Whirl is a return to form for MMC.
Plastic quality is top notch, tolerance's are perfect, articulation is top notch.

I have the same complaint I've had with every other MMC release though, and that is that his paint apps are very sparse.
>>
>>6487212
>>6487214
>sideways photos
>>>/out/
>>
File: IMG_20170818_001316-1008x1344.jpg (277KB, 1008x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_001316-1008x1344.jpg
277KB, 1008x1344px
>>6487223
>>
File: IMG_20170818_001547-1008x755.jpg (217KB, 1008x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_001547-1008x755.jpg
217KB, 1008x755px
>>6487230
Balance is excellent.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_003929-1008x755.jpg (206KB, 1008x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_003929-1008x755.jpg
206KB, 1008x755px
>>6487232
>>6487214
>>6487212
My phone never posts sideways, I don't know why it's doing it tonight.

Alt mode has landing gear with rolling wheels.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_004101-1008x756.jpg (160KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_004101-1008x756.jpg
160KB, 1008x756px
>>6487236
Lack of paint apps is even more obvious in alt mode. I'll probably paint in some details and maybe give it some panel lines.
>>
>>6487236
Probably the orientation you're taking photos in. Sometimes phones don't "rotate" internally properly when you switch to landscape (or if you take it in the "upside-down" landscape, you'll get upside-down photos, but then on iOS, they autocorrect that in metadata which only works with some software so if you then post it to 4chan or other sites before reorienting the photo, it'll still be upside-down).
>>
>>6487240
I have a pixel XL and it's always been fine no matter the orientation.

No big deal, it was just some shitty cell phone pics anyways.
>>
>>6487239
>>6487236
>>6487232
>>6487230
>>6487223
This guy would look so good with a brown/rusty ink wash over him, but letting it drip some to make it look like aged rust. Mmmph.
>>
>>6487197
I probably need to take a chance on swapping him back and forth, but with my completely nonsensical manual I'm not exactly enthused about that. I'm more glad that I have a nice bulky Warpath to stand among my other bots. I don't think you could go wrong with either version.
>>
>>6487252
>but letting it drip some to make it look like aged rust. Mmmph
The only problem with that is that panels change orientation during transformation, so in alt mode your going to have drips going in different directions.
>>
>>6487248
Yeah but all phone cameras suck dick for one reason or another, so it's possible that it's being fully retarded today.
>>
>>6487270
That's okay. That's how it would be on an actual transformer that was rusting anyways. Just make sure that the panel lining is done in bot mode where it'll be seen most on display.
>>
>>6487223
For some reason I HATE those giant foot covers that obscure the ankle articulation.
>>
>>6487309
It doesn't obscure ankle articulation though.
>>
>>6486482
Didn't notice Shockwave at first, thought Tentakil was avin' a giggle
>>
>>6487375
"Visually obscure," not "functionally obstruct."
>>
>>6485769
Stop it. You lost the argument.
>>
>>6487446
How? How did I lose the argument? I have yet to see solid statistical data that isn't just a poll from a small fansite to back up the argument made.

Telling someone to "stop it" just because you can't prove your point without a shadow of a doubt is pathetic.
>>
>>6487239
Can you do a battlemech/gerwalk mode?
>>
>>6487454
Yes.
>>
>>6487475
Post it
>>
>>6487484
Should have said that I'm not that anon (i.e. I don't own MMC Whirl) but I saw it in one of the video reviews on YouTube.
>>
>>6487204
Man, this would be a 10/10 toy for me if the facesculpt was more handsome.
>>
>>6487531
>Seacons
>handsome
literally wut
>>
>>6486893
Yeah dude, they're bloody amazing.
>>
>>6487239
I filled in some of the details today. I didn't really give it a wash so much as just fill in the panel lines. I'm letting it dry now and I'll do the clean up when I get home from work.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_125549-759x1012.jpg (189KB, 759x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_125549-759x1012.jpg
189KB, 759x1012px
>>6487870
>filled in some of the details today. I didn't really give it a wash so much as just fill in the panel lines. I'm letting it dry now and I'll do the clean up when I get home from work
Ugh, forgot the pic.
>>
>>6487872

I would've gone with either a pink color (lol energon) or a dark blue akin to the blue on him, honestly. It would've looked better than straight up black.
>>
>>6487930
It's dark grey. I think pink would look good too, and I plan to use some, but in small amounts.

I tried dark blue first, but it looked weird.
>>
>>6487872
I look forward to seeing it cleaned up, anon.
>>
Spence is in full damage control mode for FansProject again.
>>
Since no one posted it:

New thread: >>6487373
>>
>>6489558
Oh, that's why the thread is dead as fuck
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.