[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General /tfg/ "STARSCREAAAM" edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 80

File: enraged autismo.png (40KB, 294x345px) Image search: [Google]
enraged autismo.png
40KB, 294x345px
Old thread>>5983234

As always, ignore and report the shit posters so these threads can stay up longer

>muh opinions are not-

Let the mods decide that, you'd fine with that, eh, starscream?
>>
File: test.jpg (68KB, 960x710px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
68KB, 960x710px
Might as well post new pics of MB voyager starscream
>>
File: 61ENpbVSusL._SL1500_.jpg (114KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
61ENpbVSusL._SL1500_.jpg
114KB, 1100x1100px
Rodimus Prime!
>>
File: 61V9eO6OyBL._SL1500_.jpg (110KB, 1100x1028px) Image search: [Google]
61V9eO6OyBL._SL1500_.jpg
110KB, 1100x1028px
>>5985158
Releasing in November
>>
File: test.jpg (43KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
43KB, 960x641px
>>5985157
I'd think he'd match well with this new megatron
>>
>>5985158
>>5985160
new robot

autist rod

only 199.99
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1125x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1125x705px
The Lost Knight Optimus Figure is apparently voyager class. Very very intriguing
>>
>>5985164
god remember how complex the movie toyline used to be? jesus
>>
I recently finished Stormbringer and I'm interested in getting a Thunderwing. What are the chances of getting a Thunderwing retool of the Overlord/Sky Shadow mold?
>>
So, is mp36 still hard for you?

Here is the road map
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1500x1500px
>>5985165
This fucking thing
>>
>>5985166
Virtually none. Which is great for Thunderwing, especially IDW Thunderwing, because that guy is fucking huge and a Leader figure would not suit his size.
>>
>>5985172
Nor was galvatron getting a voyager.

We aren't gonna get a titan thunderwing anon jesus
>>
>>5985166

well if you're into 3rd party toys then I have great news for you buddy
>>
File: IMG_2662.jpg (263KB, 930x1238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.jpg
263KB, 930x1238px
>>5985178
What? Galvatron has always been voyager sized.

Yes, but why would you need that when this exists?

Furthermore, Thunderwing has always been a direct repaint of Black Shadow. Does this Black Shadow look anything like Thunderwing to you?
>>
>>5985157
>>5985161
Totally buying him again with Megatron.

Post the latter, please.
>>
File: Baybee.jpg (614KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Baybee.jpg
614KB, 1200x800px
>>5985165
They couldn't handle the complexity.
>>
>>5985187
Megatron is unfortunately enough Voyager sized so good luck scaling the two together.
>>
>>5985188
still more complex than CW
>>
>>5985186
>What? Galvatron has always been voyager sized.
Size varies, the sad truth is in transformers there is no set scale, even the mp line isn't gospel, I'm damn sure sideswipe could take megatron in a fight, though I'm certain galvatron would scale to mp10 at least

>Yes, but why would you need that when this exists?
Because its 3p, and I'm not a fan of the heavy IDW appeal

>Furthermore, Thunderwing has always been a direct repaint of Black Shadow. Does this Black Shadow look anything like Thunderwing to you?
You mean "retool", not repaint
>>
>>5985191
That's some nice bait you've got there anon, it's a shame no one will bite it.
>>
>>5985195
He does have a point, though I actually love the sturdiness cw brings.

I feel like that bee was gonna shatter in my hands and trying to tab him securely is annoying while cw is essentially fast food of transformations, cw has alot of positives if one can get over the slight retools and redeco abuse
>>
>>5985194
In CHUG's scale, Galvatron has always been considered to be Voyager size. Happy now?

But you just fucking said you liked him because of IDW. Can you fucking choose one, please?

The only retooling done on the original toy was the outer shell, but then again the outer shell is what people recognize them as.

Either way, this new Black Shadow figure does not fit any Thunderwing in any way, it barely fits Black Shadow himself. Forcing a retool onto him would be a bad idea.
>>
>>5985197
Except that the only reason CW is so simplistic is because every single damn deluxe is a quad changer and every single voyager is a triple changer? Furthermore, 2 of the 4 modes for every single figure must be the exact same length. Not only that, but they need space for the combiner peg and the HFG port. That severely limits the complexity of the toys.
>>
File: Megatron_TRotF.jpg (287KB, 753x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron_TRotF.jpg
287KB, 753x1023px
>>5985190
I care not for the scale as he's more articulate than his Leader class.

Also he just looks so fine as a tank than a jet.
>>
>>5985199
>In CHUG's scale, Galvatron has always been considered to be Voyager size. Happy now?
I have the old deluxe, so no

>But you just fucking said you liked him because of IDW. Can you fucking choose one, please?
Ah yes, you're mistaking me with>>5985166, please calm down

>The only retooling done on the original toy was the outer shell, but then again the outer shell is what people recognize them as.
Well, yeah, no one cared about the inner robot, same with bludgeon

>Either way, this new Black Shadow figure does not fit any Thunderwing in any way, it barely fits Black Shadow himself. Forcing a retool onto him would be a bad idea.

It worked for the generations, alt mode similarities, just retool the head (and hat), chest, maybe some of the alt mode kibble and he's good to go.

Frankly I'm still more annoyed blackshadow is the pre-tool of overlord, least as each other it makes sense, but if this is the best I'm gonna get without paying megabucks on ebay I'll take what I can get, and by megabucks I mean more than what a deluxe is worth
>>
>>5985202
What about the ROTF leader, do people like him?

I like him but only because of his size and how recognizable he is as a bot
>>
>>5985203
Ah, so it's a case of buyer's remorse then. Thanks for letting us know.

You never even state that you're a different person, I can't tell where he ends and you begins. That claim is extremely doubtful.

You mean that shitty halfassed deluxe that no one liked? That thing was trash, it got outclassed by a fucking legends class figure.

That entire last paragraph is gibberish, is english not your first language or something?
>>
>>5985206
I love him. He needs the upgrade limbs to be decent though. That asshole brick of a cannon arm is terrible, same with that cerebral palsy shrimp arm he has. Boys Models Toys sells an upgrade kit for him with arms and a head for under $20 that does wonders.
>>
>>5985188
It's not even complexity. Bay's designers stopped trying to make the robots-...excuse me, "alien organisms" look like they MIGHT transform, and left the toy designers with nothing to work with but shellforming, inside-out transformations, and glorified RPM crap like Bumblebee.
>>
>>5985209
>boys model toys
Hahahhaa that is an amazingly shit company name.
>>
>>5985206
Didn't buy him because of his arms.

He was otherwise, perfect in body.
>>
>>5985201
I never seen anyone give such a reasonable argument in defense of cw before, I'm impressed, still we got shit like..."blastoff".

>but he fits better with the team!

A new head would of been nice, furthermore couldn't they just have the chest so the front halves can be switched as per demand, different surface deails would of helped the chest of the offroad mold.

I still see cw as a good line don't get me wrong, just saying it could of been better, despite the complexity, and yet I still see it as budget saving for this line
>>
>>5985211
Its Boys Models Toys. Don't forget the s after model. I agree, it's a retarded name. But hey, they sell the cheapest upgrade kit for rotf leader megs. Not shelling out $50 per limb from someone else.
>>
File: barricade fix head.jpg (376KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
barricade fix head.jpg
376KB, 1080x1080px
>>5985210
They could've worked as Cybertronian protoforms instead of the boring nude gray genericons.

At least they're returning to TF5 but as it's concept art, we'll wait and see...
>>
>>5985213
CW Blast Off was a clear example of lesser evil vs greater evil. Hasbro had to pick between one of two jet molds for Blast Off, and since Fireflight had less retools they went with that. Then they had to choose between mouthplate with no visor or visor with no mouthplate.

Either way, they lose. We would have complained whichever head they chose and whichever plane mode they chose.

Even Takara's Blast Off (which is an entirely new mold meant for that character only) is ugly cancer, so there was no winning for that guy.
>>
>>5985210

You say that, but we still ended up getting ROTF leader prime. And it's fucking amazing.
>>
File: dd.jpg (293KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
293KB, 1600x1209px
>>5985221
Truly the greatest wonder of our time.

Also it was easier because the guy actually HAD vehicle kibble.
>>
>>5985160
That is fucking awesome!!
>>
>>5985164
If the backpack kibble is toned down or folds up better I may get it.
>>
File: hound_takaramodelkitPrime.jpg (297KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hound_takaramodelkitPrime.jpg
297KB, 2048x1536px
>>5985226
Just go get the model kit bruh.
>>
>>5985157
>>5985223

BTW voyager Starscream was pretty amazing too. Wish you could fold out his hands. Great job doing such an unusual shape.

Oh and Human Alliance Bumblebee !

I miss ROTF
>>
>>5985229
>get a non-transforming transformer
People like you never cease to amaze me.
>>
File: hope this settles things.png (165KB, 992x1846px) Image search: [Google]
hope this settles things.png
165KB, 992x1846px
>>5985208
>Ah, so it's a case of buyer's remorse then. Thanks for letting us know.

I don't regret him, I never paid a cent, got him as a present from my folks because I wanted a galvatron and loved the fact he was just a galvatron, I still like him enough to own his deluxe mates and even bought the TR versions

>You never even state that you're a different person, I can't tell where he ends and you begins. That claim is extremely doubtful

I thought my post behavior was enough but ok, calm down anon, why get so worked up?

>You mean that shitty halfassed deluxe that no one liked? That thing was trash, it got outclassed by a fucking legends class figure

Never looked that bad to me, never got it because I never actually seen it, never knew the history and was trying to pull out of the hobby because vidya, now I'm back and learning the histories of characters I never really knew.

>That entire last paragraph is gibberish, is english not your first language or something?

Long story short while not diagnosed I'm often thought to have aspergers, doctors just say its who I am and its upsetting I have no real excuse, I do apologize
>>
File: aoetransf.webm (3MB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
aoetransf.webm
3MB, 1280x532px
>>5985231
I don't mind it for AoE Prime specifically.

You and I both know he won't get a proper toy unless his fifth movie will update it with more kibble.
>>
>>5985217
Sad shame really, I honestly liked the shuttle mode, just them having him look so boobelicious didn't help
>>
is MP-01 anon still here

i want to laugh at him
>>
>>5985234
Buyer's remorse also refers to emotional investment, not just financial investment, you idiot.

Because you're a massive retard and just don't get that we're not getting a TR Thunderwing and never will.

It's severely limited in articulation and has a shitty alt mode. And the fact that a smaller figure actually outclasses it is enough proof that it's garbage.

Big fucking deal, I'm medically diagnosed to have Aspergers and I have dyslexia. Yet I type better than half the faggots on this shitty site. Your sob story doesn't work on me.
>>
>>5985236
The shuttle mode was pretty shitty, then hands just stuck out to the side. Then again the CW jets did too but at least those ones were hidden by the wings.

But the robot mode and limb modes are a special kind of garbage.
>>
>>5985240
He probably fucked off back to TFW.
>>
>>5985240
>MP-01
Who?
>>
>>5985247
That guy who goes super autistic when someone says MP-10 is better than MP-01, solely because of a little something called buyer's remorse.
>>
>>5985241
>Buyer's remorse also refers to emotional investment, not just financial investment, you idiot.

But I have no remorse either way?

>Because you're a massive retard and just don't get that we're not getting a TR Thunderwing and never will.

I'll believe it when all 6 waves of TR are confirmed, but it won't hurt me all that much

>It's severely limited in articulation and has a shitty alt mode. And the fact that a smaller figure actually outclasses it is enough proof that it's garbage.

Some people's opinions outweigh simple truths anon, for example before I came here I only had deluxe starscream and acidstorm, now I got them all despite the limited articulation that I'm actually more aware of, I believe this is called "shit taste", I call it a preference.

>Big fucking deal, I'm medically diagnosed to have Aspergers and I have dyslexia. Yet I type better than half the faggots on this shitty site. Your sob story doesn't work on me

You asked a question, I gave an explanation, why are you so antagonistic, all I started was we aren't gonna get a titan class thunderwing (which is absurd) and I didn't like 3p, which one of these triggered you, if I may ask?

Also

>being better than someone else on an anonymous image board

Other than yourself no one cares?
>>
>>5985248
Would've been funnier if he was defending the first MP Megatron to be better what's about to be released.
>>
File: mp05 autismo.jpg (29KB, 312x550px) Image search: [Google]
mp05 autismo.jpg
29KB, 312x550px
>>5985250
You can't defend it, not even the 12 day accomplishment can help it, nor its size or amazing gun mode
>>
File: 1477254070262.png (3MB, 1516x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1477254070262.png
3MB, 1516x2048px
>>5985252
It's amazing how far this piece got.
>>
>>5985249
Not on a conscious level. Subconsciously though...

The leaks have basically given all 6 waves and accurately predicted Wave 4 down to Broadside being the only voyager. Guess who doesn't show up though?

So now your retarded opinion created from your developmentally stunted brain has more weight than an objective truth? Great job, retardimus maximus.

I asked if English was your first language. I didn't ask for a fucking sob story on how your first girlfriend cucked you behind your back.

Nothing "triggered" me save your extreme retardation and autism.

And if you think that was the point of that entire paragraph then English really isn't your first language.
>>
>>5985172
I think a Leader figure would look alright fighting my Legends/Cyberverse bots.

>>5985184
Aw fuck, it looks like it can even do the ultra mode. How much and when is it coming out?
>>
File: IMG_2663.jpg (470KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2663.jpg
470KB, 750x1000px
>>5985261
It can. It's $160 and on preorder.
>>
>>5985255
>Not on a conscious level. Subconsciously though...
Well, I guess I just wanted a bigger galvatron which is why I got him, UW grand galvatron and limbs for my cw galvatronus, or maybe I simply like galvatron that much?

>The leaks have basically given all 6 waves and accurately predicted Wave 4 down to Broadside being the only voyager. Guess who doesn't show up though?

Dunno, the leaks have been good, but I don't see all 6 leader waves

>So now your retarded opinion created from your developmentally stunted brain has more weight than an objective truth? Great job, retardimus maximus.

Hay, it worked for religion, its a choice thing, in my case I chose it on my own accord without others telling me what to think, never liked being a sheep unless I see stuff like gps, speaking of which protoform starscream is the one figure I regret but also cradle closely

>Nothing "triggered" me save your extreme retardation and autism.
I wish I had autism, it would explain alot.

>And if you think that was the point of that entire paragraph then English really isn't your first language.

I have an honest question for you, why the aggression, do you think it'll make me a better person, do you honestly think you can change anything anon, why the attacks, is this fun, its just text on a screen, I'm honestly curious as to where you're going.

I gave my own crappy opinions on a figure and yet you seem more focused on me as a person, which is (believe it or not) off topic and getting kinda tiresome
>>
>>5985262
that's...cheaper than i thought
>>
File: 400px-Energontoy_megatron.jpg (32KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Energontoy_megatron.jpg
32KB, 400x258px
>>5985262
>That vehicle mode
Megatron is that you?
>>
>>5985264
Wave 4: Black Shadow
Wave 5: Overlord
Wave 6: Deathsaurus

I'd dig up the image but I don't have it with me right now.

And look what religion caused. You get fucking ISIS just because a bunch of pedophilic camel fuckers want to stone more faggots.

You do, and you also have fetal alcohol syndrome and have several chromosomes spare.

Because it's fun to watch retards like you try to explain and excuse their behavior. All of your arguments have been retarded as hell and your opinions have been hilariously shit. I want to know how shitty of a person you have to be to be this mentally stunted.
>>
>>5985266
He's about 27cm tall in normal mode and 30cm tall in ultra mode. He's essentially an inch or two above leader size. So his price isn't that surprising.
>>
>>5985270
Aww, only single leader waves, I was hoping for another double

>You get fucking ISIS just because a bunch of pedophilic camel fuckers want to stone more faggots.
We could argue about how religion can offshoot because people cherry pick stuff out of it but no need for that, we both know religion is an old outdated form of control only meant to work within itself and not others.

>You do, and you also have fetal alcohol syndrome and have several chromosomes spare.
Maaaaaaaybe

>Because it's fun to watch retards like you try to explain and excuse their behavior. All of your arguments have been retarded as hell and your opinions have been hilariously shit. I want to know how shitty of a person you have to be to be this mentally stunted.

Well I'd rather be a retard that's somewhat nice outside of here than a prick that's mean everywhere, but I don't really know you, and you really don't know me, the fact we're starting to veer from the main point in which we simply won't get a titan thunderwing (or a supreme class not that they exist) is depressing, really who knows?

Did...anyone actually leak info about powermaster prime being a heavy retool of ultra magnus by any chance, because that still caught me off guard especially in the fact he came in a different line?
>>
>>5985276
>maybe
Definitely.

Man, I don't give a shit about titan Thunderwing or not. I don't want him to be the same fucking size as fucking Metroplex damnit. I'd rather they just do fucking Scorponok and kill off the titan class range there.

Either way, you're still a massive retard and should probably consider going through that noose your mother taught you to tie in hopes that your autism would kill you for good.
>>
>>5985282
This is the first time I've posted in a week, retard. You're thinking of the wrong guy.
>>
>>5985255
fuck off, faggot, every thread now, every single thread and somehow you still aren't banned.

>inb4 I-im not a troll, you just disagree with me!!!
>>
>>5985285
Looks like you're the one that's baiting, not me.

Here, your obligatory (You)
>>
File: YoDawg.jpg (51KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
YoDawg.jpg
51KB, 800x532px
>>5985158
>>5985160
>>
>>5985283
yeah, my bad, quoted the wrong reply. tried to fix it fast, not fast enough
>>
>>5985287
how about you call someone else retarded for their opinion, bring up ISIS and other actions that are clear indicators of you lazily trolling?

Or are you just going to keep going with the 'desperate for (you)s' responses?
>>
>>5985278
>Man, I don't give a shit about titan Thunderwing or not. I don't want him to be the same fucking size as fucking Metroplex damnit. I'd rather they just do fucking Scorponok and kill off the titan class range there.

So why did we talk for so long, wait are you getting bored, I was learning stuff, anyway after scorponok I'd have no other reason to bother with transformers at all, I hope he comes soon as I see no need for a omega supreme in titan class, although devastator sized maybe

>>5985282
Dunno why you deleted it but he at least answered some questions of mine, I'm just choosing which to give a fuss about as per required, he ain't spewing "JOHN WARDEN JOHN WARDEN" like a retard.

If it does turn out to be the same guy at least he's shown the ability to post on topic, which is all I can ask for even though he keeps dodging why the antagonism (just ignoring my very existence would of done the job really rather than thinking he has something to gain).

>>5985285
It...could, COULD be a different guy, but its easy enough to work around you know, oh the joy of IP bans.

Meh, I got what I needed, I feel I learnt something today, thank you all for this enlightening discussion, unless the other guy has something new transformers wise next post I think I'm done :^)
>>
>>5985289
>>5985290
Here, your (You) silly boy.

>>5985293
Why not have no interest now? Then your cancerous stain can be removed and maybe we have a chance at fixing this shitty general.
>>
File: 1475938633375.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475938633375.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
whoosh
>>
>>5985295
>Dunno why you deleted it
I clicked the wrong post to reply to, it was meant for the antagonistic contrarian.
>>5985296
and I see you will continue like I predicted.
>>
>>5985296
>Why not have no interest now? Then your cancerous stain can be removed and maybe we have a chance at fixing this shitty general.

Oh wow, you triggered a response from me yet again!

Well I can name several things to fix, product release dates, less shit posting, more oc imagery, but people just whine and bitch, so...why bother?

I suspect everyone involved with past efforts to make this a better general has just become another faceless anon just feeling defeated or moved onto a forum and learnt self restraint.

Really, nothing can fix this place
>>5985297
...is it wrong to read that in a tone to make it sound almost like boredom?
>>
>>5985297
>tfw MP seeker repaint hell is coming up really soon on my MP buy list

At the same time I both want all of them and don't want to spend like 1500$ getting 6 toys I really really like.
Why the hell are the seekers like 200$ each anyway.
>>
>>5985305
Because completionists for single molds are easy to wallet-rape.
>>
>>5985300
If his post were nothing but sheer antagonism I would of just ignored and reported like I've always done, feel free to if you want too, I see no problem, not yet anyway.

But I frankly don't advise responding to him either since he's giving you guys a fair bit of shit.

>>5985305
The sheer size, they're 1/60 jet fighters afterall, just get them when you can, or pic the best and let it be.

Still waiting on a hasbro skywarp...there will be hope, I know hasbro wants my money after the bumblebee disaster
>>
>>5985300
Your bait is hilariously weak, oh well, what can I say. There's a reason you chose to bait in a shitty place like here rather than elsewhere.
>>
File: [CAN'T WAKE UP].jpg (239KB, 941x1256px) Image search: [Google]
[CAN'T WAKE UP].jpg
239KB, 941x1256px
>have an agreement with the fiancée that we can't buy £30+ figures ourselves after October, because Christmas
>found TR Soundwave today

I've bought Crazybolt AND A3 this week and it's still not enough, what's happening to me
>>
>>5985319

Whats happening is you're not buying that Soundwave, and you're buying MP Soundwave reissue thats coming out within like a month or so.
>>
Can someone with TR Brainstorm take a pic of his bio on the back of his card?
>>
File: photo.jpg (8KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
8KB, 253x253px
>>5985297
>jet fighter
>jousting
>>
>>5985339
That's G1 for you.
>>
>>5985339
jesting?
jouster?
>>
File: galvatron wonders.jpg (91KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
galvatron wonders.jpg
91KB, 736x567px
Now that mp megatron 2.0 is coming who else do we want as an mp?

I predict BW megatron, galvatron, and jazz will be here
>>
>>5985344
>Implying we'll ever get Jazz

Personally, I really want to see them tackle Skylynx. There isn't even a 3P of him or anything.
>>
>>5985344
>sovereign finally comes out
>immediately after, takara announces MP Galvatron
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>5985344
What recent masterpiece are 3Ps into lately? That's the one. Hasbro's gunna fite dem all.
>>
File: TR_Plex.jpg (359KB, 1256x941px) Image search: [Google]
TR_Plex.jpg
359KB, 1256x941px
>>5985324
But MP Soundwave doesn't have a base mode, and I'm going for a whole diorama shebang eventually
>>
>>5985350
But takara designs them and hasbro just redeco's them....

Eh, same shit
>>
>>5985344
bw megs and galvy seem like the obvious route.
I have a weird feeling springer will be shown off sooner or later. Though I'd really like mp's of the minibots. Like cliffjumper, tailgate and specifically cosmos.
>>
File: test.jpg (129KB, 684x610px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
129KB, 684x610px
Honest question anons, we know hasbro or takara do one of the other when it comes to toy/animated deco choices.

But what was hasbro thinking with their mp10, he has painted blue eyes, not yellow, did think think it wouldn't work or did they homage him in another way?
>>
>>5985353
The minibots will be followed by grumbling if they were mini sized like bumblebee, though I reckon they could upscale cosmos just to be more believable as a dropship.

Cliffjumper is gonna be a nightmare though, they can't chibifiy it, they seem to have a hard time with porche, and how will they make a full sized porche match up on bumblebee's proportions?
>>
>>5985356
>how will they make a full sized porche match up on bumblebee's proportions?

relatively hollow vehicle mode with a really compact robot mode?
>>
>>5985356
I'd be perfectly fine with an mp cosmos being the size of bumblebee. I just love the tubby looking, nerdy shrimp.

>how will they make a full sized porche match up on bumblebee's proportions
fuck if I know mate, but I'm sure they could fudge it out somehow.
>>
>>5985354
I honestly don't think they were thinking about Homaging any version and just did the same thing Takara did with different shades of blue
>>
>>5985252
>size
Why do so many people talk about size as though bigger is objectively better? It's not always a positive asset.
>>
>>5985171
fuck that toy
>>
>>5985254
>gray instead of silver
Fucking why? I think I'll hold out to see if they do a toy-accurate repaint with a proper deception badge, too.
>>
>>5985367
The whole bigger is better mentality.

In some cases it can help a toy, look at generations deluxe megatron, that was meant to be a voyager but got scaled down, its why despite the simplification of the toy lines bigger transformers are still more involved than smaller ones.

Its not always positive but can allow them to be better, or least feel like they spent their money's worth
>>
>>5985354
I think you're expecting too much from Hasbro. I don't think they have any sort of consistent plan for what deco they release toys with.
>>
File: 7155003677_4ae02f7fa5_z.jpg (185KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
7155003677_4ae02f7fa5_z.jpg
185KB, 640x419px
>>5985171
the whole HA line
>you need to make this toy screen accurate as possible
>here's the catch, it must able to store human figure inside
>oh yeah it's deluxe sized
>>
>>5985359
The same way they made a full size VW match up with Bumblebee's proportions. The Porsche that CJ is based on is actually a pretty small car in real life. It's not as much of a jump as you might think.
>>
File: 300px-Deathshead113heardofme.jpg (40KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Deathshead113heardofme.jpg
40KB, 300x299px
>>5985344
Jazz and Sunstreaker seem likely, but I would prefer a Masterpiece Arcee.

>>5985350
This does seem like what's happening. 3Ps take a big blow when Hastak fight them head on like this.

It's probably the reason why we're seeing more 3P figures of obscure characters like Death's Head, Strika and Obsidian.
>>
>>5985378
The HA line wasn't all that complex. I think the simplicity of modern figures has just begun to seep in, and now anything that takes more than 30 seconds to transform is "complex".

Also, those figures were all great. And much bigger than deluxe. They were kind of voyageresque
>>
>>5985378
I think they've said in an interview or something that in designing the human alliance figures, it was really only necessary for them to have a resemblance to the character, which is why trainwrecks like Barricade and Leadfoot were allowed to happen.

The characters that actually ended up looking good, like Bumblebee, Jazz and the nigger twins, really only ended up looking good by coincidence
>>
File: uE0Q3Qk.jpg (297KB, 1000x779px) Image search: [Google]
uE0Q3Qk.jpg
297KB, 1000x779px
>>5985235
I've got the DMKs and I love them. Wish they would make more.
>>
>>5985384

Which is funny because it's there an official Deathshead coming in the Marvel Legends Line now?
>>
>>5985404
its a deathshead 2, which had nothing to do with the tf universe save for an encounter with the original somehow
>>
File: 20140216-215729-e1392606837514.jpg (298KB, 1175x1404px) Image search: [Google]
20140216-215729-e1392606837514.jpg
298KB, 1175x1404px
>>5985408
But they did also do the OG one in the line. Quite an attractive fellow, yes?
>>
>>5985419
...is that also a new release because I saw nothing on it?
>>
>>5985423
It's been out for like 2 years but it's just not talked about much because it's under the dying 4" scale.
>>
>>5985425
Oh, fair enough then
>>
File: 20161024_124034_resized.jpg (533KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_124034_resized.jpg
533KB, 2064x1161px
I'm sure I'm not the first to realize this but Defensor can tip his fedora
>>
>>5985157
>>5985161
I keep looking for masterpiece movie starscream, he's literally impossible to find under 600 dollars on ebay

>>5985154
If anyone is interested, /tfg/ has a Discord! check it out:
https://discord.gg/twT35
>>
File: 502031193_o.jpg (63KB, 602x782px) Image search: [Google]
502031193_o.jpg
63KB, 602x782px
>>5985387
>Also, those figures were all great
>>
>>5985449
I honestly believe if you want a good clean movie starscream its the deluxe or any of the leaderclass ones, you only go the mp if you're really anal about him and there is simply no point.

I wanted this new one but I'm quite content with my movie advanced one.

Also why do we need a discord when we talk here?
>>
>>5985449
MP movie starscream is absolutely not worth it. You're better off just buying the leader and painting over his tats
>>
>>5985451
>you only go the mp if you're really anal about him and there is simply no point

I wanted it cause Starscream was so cool in the first movie

>Also why do we need a discord when we talk here?

variety is good, especially if you wanna get to know the people and you dont like the shit flinging that can happen here

>>5985454
>MP movie starscream is absolutely not worth it
how come?

>You're better off just buying the leader and painting over his tats
i thought of doing this, but his plane mode has specific patterns that are difficult to replicate
>>
>>5985458
Because it's just a marked up leader toy with a different deco
>>
>>5985458
I agree with the thoughts on starscream, the problem is the after market price is insane to consider that, better off grabbing any of the leader molds and leaving it at that, if worse comes to worst commission someone to paint it for you
>>
>>5985344

Remaining carbots are a safe bet. I think Hound is super likely.
>>
>>5985354

Probably saved them five cents just like all the other beancounter decisions that hurt the line.
>>
>>5985466
>the problem is the after market price is insane to consider that
i just wonder how it got so absurdly high. maybe takara didnt make enough to satiate the demand
>>
>>5985367

When it comes to tf's bigger is almost always worse.

Voyager or mp car bot size is the sweet spot.
>>
>>5985471
Perhaps, even trying to find a second hand broken one is difficult.

Found one on Yahoo auctions and people were bidding on half of the fucking starscream, what the fuck
>>
>>5985446
>pe knockoffs
Disgusting
>>
>>5985478
how can you tell the difference from a knock off from an unofficial add on kit not endorsed by hastak?
>>
>>5985240
I will represent him. What do you want to debate with me?
I'm sorry you suck at posing and can't put him in a stance that will remain standing. Maybe you're just allergic to diecast and manly, hefty toys?
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (321KB, 1600x973px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
321KB, 1600x973px
>>5985482
that defensor is using black versions of PE's bruticus hands (no gun fingers), which PE hasnt released yet cause they're silly

the knockoffs offer alot of variety though, they're working on UW Bruticus set next (with colord feet!)
>>
File: 200333351-006.jpg (63KB, 465x368px) Image search: [Google]
200333351-006.jpg
63KB, 465x368px
>>5985485
I'm not that anon but mp10 has diecast in his feet and hurt my foot trying to do pic related, I've seen others do it but I failed.

So yeah, he still hurts plenty, therefore he's heavy, everything else you said is true about me at least, I'll retreat to my waifu bot collection, maybe legends arcee will comfort me
>>
>>5985482
That's the Bruticus hands, which have never been released in black.

Knock offs are absolute cancer, especially the ones that improve on nothing from the original.
>>
File: cuz it looks cool.jpg (99KB, 640x1442px) Image search: [Google]
cuz it looks cool.jpg
99KB, 640x1442px
>>5985490
Can you explain what's going on with these bruticai?

I want feet in those colors because I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>5985495
>Knock offs are absolute cancer

NEVER seen anyone here say that so openly here
>>
>>5985495
>Knock offs are absolute cancer, especially the ones that improve on nothing from the original.
That is true, but I gotta say, even though i bought them, these sets are not worth 30 dollars, so teh option to buy them at 20 is nice

>>5985498
>Can you explain what's going on with these bruticai?

what do you need explaining?
>>
>>5985501
The feet colors, digibash, custom painted or can I get them in these colors?
>>
>>5985504
i told you man they're knockoffs, so you can totally get them!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Preorder-KO-PC09-feet-hands-UPGRADE-SET-EXCLUSIVE-COLOR-SCHEME-for-CW-BRUTICUS-/201687418195?hash=item2ef581c553:g:FuYAAOSwZJBX-8rf

ttthey get released in november
>>
File: knockoffimus prime.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
knockoffimus prime.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>5985506
Holy shit I thought you posted the pic as an example and were only talking about defensor's hands.

I'm fucking sold
>>
>>5985384
>3P figures of obscure characters like Death's Head, Strika and Obsidian

To be fair, MMC only seems to do obscure or comic book stuff. Everything they've done with their Reformatted line other than Arcee has been something that hasn't had a good update in a long time.
>>
>>5985252
>>>5985250
>You can't defend it, not even the 12 day accomplishment can help it, nor its size or amazing gun mode
>amazing gun mode

Dude, other points aside, let's get something straight here; Transformers are 50% robot mode and 50% alt mode. MP05 had a perfect alt mode, therefore he's already AT LEAST 50% perfection. Add to that 50% whatever you believe his robot mode is worth (between 0-50 percentage points). I would rate it a 30 since it's honestly a perfectly serviceable humanoid with quite a bit of articulation, great detailing and paint apps.
The only aspects MP05 loses points for (IMO) are:
• Clips on hip panels easily break.
• Likeness to the character wasn't impressive (but still UNMISTAKABLY Megs).
• Metal parts could tarnish and his fusion cannon was too heavy for his arm joint to support reliably.
• His lower leg panels unpegged too easily.

TLDR; you contradicted yourself

P.S. just because you don't like a figure doesn't mean it's complete trash. I will display MP05 with his JustIToys upgrade kit in alt mode as the absolute ULTIMATE gun Megatron. It looks impressive as fuck when fully assembled. As superior as mp 36 is as an all-around Megs, it certainly doesn't hold a candle to MP-05 as a Walther.
>>
>>5985221
>>5985223
I just pre-ordered the MB-11 version of this mold after 6 years of waffling on this guy. There was never a version that had all the features I wanted at a decent enough price, but I figure it's now or never, and this one hits all the right notes. I wish it had the pinstriping on the flames that Buster Prime had, but I'll live.
>>
>>5985521
Go away, MP-01 autist
>>
File: Untitled.png (52KB, 564x516px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52KB, 564x516px
wheeeennnnnn
>>
>notice from post office
>have a parcel to pick up tomorrow

This is either MP Tracks or LG Hardhead... Or possibly some videogame preorder I totally forgot about
Tell me which toy I should be excited for
>>
>>5985526
Haha, I win.
>>
>>5985530
The fuck? They're getting 120 for Primal? Isn't he the same size as an MP car-bot? That's shitty.
>>
>>5985538

Japan's been going balls deep on pricing lately. Figma's with no accessories are hitting $80+, TF prices are going up, etc. And to top it all off, their shipping has increased too.
>>
>>5985535
MP Tracks and Hardhead are both excellent toys, anon. Tracks has a lot of personality and is a ton of fun to pose with the stand, plus that gorgeous alt. mode. And Hardhead is my favorite retail Transformer from recent years. You're in for a good time, either way.
>>
>>5985521
top kek i can't belive we crated a pasta
>>
File: UW-Devastator-Coin-02.jpg (110KB, 1000x467px) Image search: [Google]
UW-Devastator-Coin-02.jpg
110KB, 1000x467px
>>5985352
One thing I'm curious about is, how much does Hasbro profit off sales of TakaTomy products?

All the TakaTomy MPs, UWs, etc are shipped in Hasbro HK cases to my dealers in Singapore, so I'm assuming Hasbro HK is handling the sales of TakaTomy Transformers outside of Japan, at least in the rest of Asia. They are also the ones packing these collector coins with the TakaTomy stuff.
>>
>>5985274
yeah but i thought since it's 3P, huge, and got features it's going to be 300+

i don't mind spend $100 for a leader sized class
>>
>>5985501
Where the fuck do you live where they cost $30? It's only $25 for me. I just ordered PC-03 and PC-05 for Superion a few days ago.
>>
>>5985550
>how much does Hasbro profit off sales of TakaTomy products?
Hasbro owns Transformers and TakaTomy is basically an outsource cooperator for the brand so likely they simply claim royalties which can be as generous as 30%
>>
>>5985350

Springer, Trailbreaker, or Hoist. There's like 7 MP scaled 3p Springers now and 4 trailbreaker/hoist sets.
>>
>meanwhile in ching chong land
>>
>>5985574

That one transforms, I think. I'm glad the unlicenced fucks do some of the movie designs justice.
>>
>>5985574
I want an entire line out of these guys because the two things they've made are ridiculous.

>>5985577
He does and it's nuts
>>
File: 1419178522808.jpg (66KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1419178522808.jpg
66KB, 500x558px
>>5985582

>Transforming movie 1 blackout
>>
File: 1476979624092.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476979624092.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>No updated V.2 seekers with more modern engineering
>No third party is doing this either
>>
>No 3rd party Ultra Magnus suit for CW White-amus Prime
>No Apex Armor that turns into a trailer for regular CW Prime
>No mini Ultra Magnus cab-bot for CW UM to replace the chest cavity filler
Same for the TR Prime figure.
>No Sweeps/Scourge limbs for Galvatronus (maybe have them combine into a big ship ala Jetman)
>>
>>5985388
>Trainwrecks like Barricade
What? Barricade is awesome? Sure, buzz saw arm aside.
>>
File: mfw i have no face galvatron.jpg (76KB, 719x559px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i have no face galvatron.jpg
76KB, 719x559px
>>5985171

>mfw I can't tell what is meant to be his eyes.
>>
File: btm.jpg (22KB, 354x331px) Image search: [Google]
btm.jpg
22KB, 354x331px
>>5985521
>>
>>5985270

Hi comus.
>>
>>5985384
>Death's Head
Wheres my Deathshead head/titan master?
>>
>>5985344

I just hope if we get Megatron, it's out by TFCon in July.

Assuming if David Kaye is a guest at TFCon.
>>
>>5985030
I'd actually be fine with wheels showing on MP-10. That or having them flip into the leg (or the option to do either/or) would have cleaned up the back of the truck.

>>5985007
The designers for the first movie said they tried to make the transformations somewhat doable in the real world. They seemed to have totally abandoned that idea by the 4th movie.
>>
>>5985650
>tfw funpub folded right before Titanmasters
>the perfect gimmick for them to funpub their shit all over.
>>
>>5985655
Was getrightrobot a funpub sculptor? almost everyone there looks like shit but Tarn.
>>
>>5985655

We need a Reverse Convoy/Rebirth Megatron from the Hardhead mold.
>>
>>5985590
>What is MP-11?
>>
>>5985665
Tarn looks like shit regardless.
>>
>>5985655
>>5985665

From the scammers who brought you BMOGs
>>
>>5985707
>BMOG
???
>>
>>5985707
Scammers? I don't recall any scamming with their KS.
>>
>>5985538

Licensing costs from the zoo in Cincinnati.
>>
>>5985538
Every surface on him that's meant to represent gorilla fur has a gorrila fur texture printed on him. He's basically one of the most complex painted TFs so far.

That'll run his production costs fairly high despite his size and accessory count.
>>
File: 20161016_205241.jpg (102KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_205241.jpg
102KB, 1152x864px
>>5985749
Probably should've "mistransformed" him as a "furry black table with 4 legs" like how a gun is a "submarine" and a wall is a "train".
>>
need some advice

I want a Energon Omega Supreme or Omega Sentinel (preferably both) and complete or at least with the heads and back doors intact.

I don't want to pay rape prices on ebay or hunt parts down in lots. Anyone got any advice?
>>
>>5985756
This late there aren't many options, isn't the year of the snake the cheapest version?
>>
So I should be getting my Computron in a few hours.
>>
>>5985758
cheapest I can find is 180 OBO on ebay, and 1 at auction at 90 already. I know it's expensive to ship because of the size because, but I'd like to keep it under 100 shipped for one with the headmaster intact.
>>
>>5985756

https://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-Relax-Desensitizing-Anal-Lube/dp/B0091PJDX0/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1477337990&sr=8-2&keywords=anal+lube
>>
>>5985774
Thank you
>>
File: PicsArt_10-10-10.58.10.jpg (183KB, 1920x1084px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_10-10-10.58.10.jpg
183KB, 1920x1084px
>>5985756
Would this do if it was made?
>>
>>5985787
I would buy the shit out of that but it wouldn't scratch that giant toy itch
>>
>>5985787
Fuck Yes.
>>
File: legpanel.jpg (183KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
legpanel.jpg
183KB, 1500x1500px
I regret getting Takara Fortmax so damn much
Rubbing Alcohol can't melt superglue on the pegs inside
I can't even fathom how I can slip a knife in that cramped empty space and cut the pegs either
I wonder if anyone is willing to trade the body
>>
>>5985186
>Thunderwing has always been a direct repaint of Black Shadow

Wat.

Prepaint, you mean?
>>
File: Comparisons.jpg (944KB, 2024x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Comparisons.jpg
944KB, 2024x1800px
>>5985262

Aww. The arms don't fold over his shoulders in ultra mode.
>>
File: Soundwave base mode.jpg (215KB, 690x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Soundwave base mode.jpg
215KB, 690x1039px
>>5985351
>MP Soundwave doesn't have a base mode
>>
>>5985822
Apparently the super mode is based on a fan mode achievable on the original figure, anyone got a photo of it?
>>
>>5985811
They glued his legs shut?
>>
>>5985822
>>5985262

Bootleg shit has it's own containment thread.
>>
>>5985838
Dawww, is da widdle babby twiggered?
>>
>>5985835

Yep. A few Anon's mentioned this in passing, and the current Anon wanted to do some fanmoding but is cockblocked by Takara's glue.

tl;dr 3 versions of FortMax, and the Hasbro one is pretty much the best at this point.
>>
>>5985844
I'm thinking of ordering a Hasbro Fortmax from walmart and just swap the legs around with my Takara Fortmax and then return the Hasbro Fortmax for full refund
Though this toy being a pricey figure it feels a bit dicey pulling this shenanigans
>>
Why is there a character named Exhaust? He is literally named after the car equivalent of farting.
>>
File: exhaust.gif (139KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
exhaust.gif
139KB, 400x225px
>>5985859

Because smoke and tobacco puns. The deco is based on the Lancia Stratos sponsored by Marlboro (or it was before retarded laws cockblocked them and they had to change parts of it).
>>
>>5985859
Because cigarettes
>>
>>5985859

You must have missed that episode of G1. It's the same one with Rook and Alpha Bravo.
>>
>>5985886
Well they've been finding missing audio, so maybe they'll come across that episode.
>>
File: 1474442741475.jpg (860KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1474442741475.jpg
860KB, 1564x1564px
>>5985667

Seriously.
>>
>Went to TRU
>They actually had stuff worth buying.

That was uncommon.

Wanted Chromedome, but kinda hoping I can get the Legends one later.

Picked up Quillfire and Skytread though.
>>
Came back into collecting after the combiner wars train had ended. Everything is rape prices. Managed to find a complete combaticons set at a local tj maxx but otherwise it's not well stocked. What are my options if I don't want to pay rape prices for the rest?
>>
>>5985972

UW Superion and Menasor, Defensor you're probably gonna get raped on either way, as CW looks much better but is scalped hard, and the UW Defensor set was an exclusive so it had a higher base price.
>>
>>5985235

Why doesn't anyone shoot him in his guts while he's taking 3 minutes to transform?
>>
>>5985849
While that is viable, another customer is likely to get screwed in the process and they might not be a typical adult collector, possibly a kid or what not, you don't want to turn off people from collecting. I'd recommend you try getting a return or use a drill with the smallest bit necessary to take out the pylons, then patch over the tiny holes with small square bits. It would cost every one less trouble in the long run.
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 1589x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 1589x1152px
>>5985945
>Quillfire

Great choice anon!
>>
>>5985972
Buy from Walmart and Target or have TRU price match to the lowest online advertised price from either store (they will also match Amazon). I'm pretty sure $19.99 is supposed to be the new norm, but some of the big retailers are trying to hold out to keep up the appearances of normalcy.
>>
>>5986007
Does the removable quill have a place on the truck mode?
>>
>>5985930

Iz dat sum Jim Malumbus?
>>
>>5986015
yes it stores in his quills.
>>
File: 101648944.jpg (174KB, 550x435px) Image search: [Google]
101648944.jpg
174KB, 550x435px
>>5985209
I can't hardly find any information on this set. Especially not one in gray, nor one for $20. Only found one listing from a website called upgradecommander, where it was sold out. Pic related. Where did you get yours?
>>
>>5985811
Buy some shaving razor blades. Theyre like a quarter of a mm thick and sharp as shit. I use then for really precise, cramped and clean cuts
>>
>tfw love Devastator
>want him in G2-accurate realistic construction vehicle colours
>only choice is to pay 3P prices through the ass
Damn he looks good though.
This might be the first time I break my policy of only buying legit.
>>
>>5986089
What's he looking at?

Also,
>hoi doi dis not knockoff thread! REEEEEEE!
>>
File: OptimusPrimeIDunnolol.jpg (801KB, 1520x823px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusPrimeIDunnolol.jpg
801KB, 1520x823px
>>5986089

Why would you have any policy like that Anon? If you like something, you might as well buy it.
>>
>>5986089

>Policy of only buying legit

Do people seriously moralfag and virtue signal about buying only official products?

3P shit can be just as good and sometimes even better than the official stuff. Don't be a Tribal Takaracuck and buy what you like.
>>
>>5986096
>>5986100
The idea that a knockoff could ever be good-quality (and not only that, but better than the legit release in most cases) is just completely alien to me and goes against everything I ever knew about knockoff toys as a kid.

Plus they're fucking expensive as hell and that makes it hard to justify.

But if they ever make 3P Titan Masters or CW limbs, I'll be all over that shit like white on rice.
>>
File: KFC Octane4.jpg (49KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
KFC Octane4.jpg
49KB, 1024x780px
>>5986106

Are you using knock-off like a pejorative term? Knock off usually refers to taking a specific mold of the toy, re-releasing it, changing just the colors, shrinking or blowing up the mold, etc.

Third party products just take the likeness of a character and manufacture an entirely new toy based off that character's likeness.

Most third party toys fall into the later category.
>>
>>5986106
Very few third party are "knock offs", they're original engineering and designs based on someone else's IP. A knock off would be stealing the molds too.
>>
>>5986100
it's mostly that stupid bastard Jin and a few morons at the Allsuck who can't shut up about it, because they think Hasbro will blow them for their white knighting. Hasbro are a bunch of IP thieves to start with, so who cares? And it's not like these crybabies can even afford 3P, they can only get cheap Walmart toys because most leech off family members so things like 3P and 1:6 scale are out of their grasp, and the often get all sour grapes over it.
>>
>>5986113
To be fair, Keith's Fantasy Club tends to have knockoff-tier build quality on their releases.
>>
File: Optimus2.jpg (22KB, 305x359px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus2.jpg
22KB, 305x359px
>>5986113
>>5986114
>it's completely original
>just based on designs by Takara and character concept by Hasbro

you're buying them BECAUSE they have the same likeness to an already-existing IP.

The whole reason 3P stuff sells is because they are based off of existing transformers characters.

If Feral Rex was released as generic no-name robots and not in Predacon colours, I don't think anyone would've cared.
>>
File: AHHH.jpg (389KB, 734x462px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.jpg
389KB, 734x462px
>>5985587
>It's a Black-Out and Bonecrusher remake
>>
>>5985574
The feet, the head sculpt, the extra automatic weapon.

So hot.
>>
>>5986121
Original ENGINEERING. They're not ganking molds, they're making original toys of unoriginal characters. And of course we're buying them because they're Transformer characters, that's the point; no one was arguing that.
>>
File: ml2dyd.jpg (145KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
ml2dyd.jpg
145KB, 1024x640px
>>5985574
Pls don't die in the next.

You're just too much personality to be thrown away.
>>
>>5986118

They've been doing a lot better. I really hope they keep it up because their tumor company XTB is putting out a MP Cyclonus that I really want.

>>5986121

I never said they were completely original. I said the toy engineering (and sometimes the stylized aesthetic) is original.
>>
File: He's pissed.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
He's pissed.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>5986001
In the movie they can transform in less than 1 second during the slow motion mid-air rescue. They do these slower shots for the audience of course.
>>
>>5986130
What the hell is that?
>>
>>5986137
Hound prop so the actors can interact better for some scenes. They had a scale model of Bee and Optimus Prime's leg made for the movies.
>>
File: shaqulleOfeel.jpg (65KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
shaqulleOfeel.jpg
65KB, 650x440px
>talk about how I found a 3P mould I like and will buy it, thus abandoning my policy of only buying licenced
>tfw everyone latches onto the fact that I HAD a policy at all, even though it's not one I have anymore
>tfw thread is derailed because Anons lack reading comprehension
>>
>>5986137

It's Hound. That's a prop they use to stand in for the CGI and you can tell it's Hound by the ammo belt and stuff.
>>
>>5986121
>If Feral Rex was released as generic no-name robots and not in Predacon colours, I don't think anyone would've cared.

That was called Nero Rex, it was a con exclusive, and it sells for less than Feral Rex, as proof of your point there.
>>
>>5986142
No its fine to have a policy, you can buy or not buy whatever you want. Just knock off isn't the right term for it.
>>
File: reduced-image_11218_106.jpg (54KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
reduced-image_11218_106.jpg
54KB, 640x960px
>>5986142

I'm not attacking you senpai. You buy whatever you want.

There must be a lot of really bitter shitposting here with brand loyalty if third party is so taboo.
>>
>>5986153
Its money
It's always money
>>
>>5986153
I can't wait for MP Galvatron to come along and blow this ugly fucker out of the water.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-24+at+08.08.37).png (11KB, 309x239px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-24+at+08.08.37).png
11KB, 309x239px
>>5985538
not too bad.
>>
>>5986223

>The hypothetical MP is already superior to all other available/alternative products merely because it's the MP
>Hail Takara

You could not have taken a more unreasonable position.
>>
>>5986231
The point of that post wasn't to suck Takara's dick, it was to take a fat dump on that ugly piece of shit. I couldn't care less what or when Takara did it, as long as it's not as ugly as that thing.
>>
>>5986233
>G1 Galvatron
>getting a good figure

Choose one, and only one.
>>
>>5986233

Personally, I just buy what looks best, does the character justice, is fun to play with, or made well, whether third party or official.

Third party stuff is sometimes more complex, but isn't as fun, or doesn't look quite right in a collection. Other times, the official version is disappointing, held back by forcing the gimmick for the year or whatever.

But yeah, people who are anti-third party will definitely compare "MP" third party toys to official versions though, and say the Takara version 'totally has a subtle, correct aesthetic and curve to the parts" and the third party one "totally doesn't get it" with the wrong aesthetic, too many greebles, etc.
>>
>>5985449

Are posts like these ever not gross exaggerations?

> OMG crazy eBay scalpers, etc.

Check current completed listings, bro
>>
>>5986265
TR Galvatron was very very close to good. One you give him the Shapeways upgrades he becomes good.

>>5986266
Same here. I couldn't care less about brand loyalty, if Hasbro goes and beats Takara to an MP Galvatron that's damn perfect I'll buy it over anything Takara does. That was just me expressing distate for FT's ugly hunk of shit.
>>
>>5985930
This isn't the cringe thread anon
>>
>>5986293
Nah, even then, his proportions aren't that great and his fusion cannon is comically huge.
>>
I love Battle Blades Bumblebee, but the bicep curl arms are a bit annoying. As there's a ton of movie bee molds out there, could any of them be an easy part swap away from giving my Bee arms that can bend like a normal tf?
>>
>>5985825
That is so fucking killer.
>>
>>5986347
He's still at least a 6/10 with the shapeways upgrades. Without he's a 4-5/10
>>
>>5986354
>>5986293
He needs so much to be good:

-Smaller torso, the one he has is too wide
-Smaller cannon
-A helmet that works like Blasters
-Better placement for the cannon, or have that part be on a swivel so you can display the cannon any way you want.
-Better looking arms
-Grey plastic that doesn't look like shit

I really wanted good, new Galvatron toy but this just isn't it, and it sucks that we might not see another in years.
>>
>>5986362
The only one I disagree with is the torso, this current one looks fine to me. But the rest are valid complaints.
>>
>>5986366
Maybe you're right, shrinking the 4 pack would make it look better.
>>
>>5986362
All he needed to be good in my eyes is better cannon placement, a better helmet, and having the cannon be more flush with the arm, rather than hanging off that gigantic block.

I have the shapeways upgrades and they're pretty good but I still haven't managed to properly color match them. The paint pen I used is a little darker than the rest of the plastic, so I need to strip the paint and try again sometime.
>>
>>5986362
Even though it's fairly mediocre, it still feels like a better attempt than the last Galvatron we got in Classics/Universe. Though, getting turned into a deluxe really hampered that design.
>>
>>5986399
Yeah, the Universe one definitely would have been better had it been a voyager. The only problems after that would be the feet, and the lack of peg holes on both hands.
>>
File: 4904810862628[1].jpg (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4904810862628[1].jpg
151KB, 600x600px
HOLY FUCK

TAKARA
WINS
AGAIN

HASBROFAGS GOT CUcKED OUT OF THEIR HASBRO """""""EXCLUSIVE"""""""" HANDS AND FEET
>>
File: 4904810862628[1].jpg (230KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4904810862628[1].jpg
230KB, 600x600px
LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY
>>
>>5986403
Well shit, they actually included new guns, and the Computron hands and feet.

Too bad he's probably exclusive.
>>
>>5986403
>>5986404
>that colour scheme
>all that GPS
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
File: 4904810862628[1].jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4904810862628[1].jpg
222KB, 600x600px
THE GUNS ARE EVEN COMBINABLE, JUST LIKE TAKARA COMPUTRON

HOW CAN HASBRO EVEN COMPETE?
>>
>>5986403
>>5986404
FUG
I'd kinda like an american colored version tho
>>
File: 4904810862628[1].jpg (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4904810862628[1].jpg
198KB, 600x600px
J E S U S C H R I S T
>>
>>5986408
Wait, did they reuse the Scattershot guns as well?
>>
>>5986408
By not being a mess of QC
>>
>>5986412
>le takara has bad qc meme

stop
>>
>>5986408
>>5986404
>>5986403
>>5986410
Who put these up? They're not on the TF_PR page.
>>
>>5986418
God
>>
>>5986403
I might wait and see if they do his other scheme, but if not I'll totally get this.

It'll be nice to get that shuttle mold in a not shitty deco.
>>
File: 10th_megs_movie.jpg (39KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
10th_megs_movie.jpg
39KB, 752x564px
>>5985187

Yea, Megatron in that mold in silver looks pretty damn nice. I remember after ROTF came out they teased at releasing it, Im glad they are. The green just didnt do it for me
>>
File: Dongimus Primal.jpg (160KB, 356x523px) Image search: [Google]
Dongimus Primal.jpg
160KB, 356x523px
>mfw less than a week until Primal's release
>>
>>5986403
Damn, looks nice. Too bad he's a TT mall exclusive.
>>
>>5986416
>le takara has good qc meme
stop
>>
>>5986403
>>5986404
OH SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>5986430
I wonder how fast BBTS will get their stock of the mainland Asia version with a mace.
>>
>>5986428
This is one of my favorite movie molds but that blue-green was not doing it any favors.
>>
Is there a third party option for a better rifle fro MP10? The one he comes with is too skinny and the hinges make it look bad. All I can find is the KFC kit with the hands.
>>
Wait, wasn't the next UW guy to be released an Autobot?
What happened to the pattern?
>>
>>5986437
they do have good QC though.
>>
>>5986452
>pattern
Takara made Battle Core Prime Scourge and Victorion Megatronia, maybe they refused to release an incomplete Liokaiser and are releasing Baldigus instead.
>>
>>5986403
>wah wah wah CW more like repaint wars
>what? Takara released more repaints? I'll buy it even though it costs five times as much as the Hasbro set!
>>
>>5986403
>>5986404
>>5986408
jesus christ, fuck the hasbro vs takara crap, this set is ugly as shit no matter who made it.

I'll take that blastoff though.
>>
>>5986501
difference is Takara repainted the set into characters who are actually known for being repaints instead of shittier versions of characters we already got in CHUG. And on top of that they upgraded the hands, feet and weapons instead of just reusing the same shit like Hasbro.
>>
>>5986464
t. takaracuck
>>
>>5986428
All that silver and gold-rust paint.

Unf.
>>
>>5986403
>>5986404
>>5986408
Man, Takara or Hasbro, that is fucking ugly.
>>
>>5986403
>>5986404
Wait, people actually want those shitty hollow hands and feet?
>>
>>5986570
>Wait, people actually want those shitty hollow hands and feet?

Ask Hasbrofags. They were the ones going gaga over it before.
>>
>>5986572
I'm primarily CW, and I never liked those. They're one of the reasons I'm going UW Computron.
>>
File: IMG_2140.jpg (126KB, 684x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.jpg
126KB, 684x726px
>>5985811

Buy these and swap the legs out for a Hasbro Fort Max, then return the Hasbro version:

https://www.amazon.com/Anex-6102T-Profile-Driver-Handle/dp/B0016VAIBI

Pic unrelated
>>
>>5986578
If you do shit like this you're fucking scum
>>
File: Capture.png (753KB, 634x578px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
753KB, 634x578px
>>5986578
>those tools
NEATO

>return the hasbro version
nah I'll wait for the christmas sale then just swap the legs and then donate the hasbro one to charity
that should cover my karma right?
>>
>>5986578
>pic unrelated

Says you.
>>
>>5985811
HAHAHA You're that tard from all those threads huh? Good that you got shit on.
>>
>>5986584
That's actually a pretty sweet fan mode. Noted.
>>
>>5985756
>ebay

Canada anon here. I always see that shit MIB/MISB for like $70~100CAD or loose complete in good condition for like half of that on the local Toronto toy shows. So I would just suggest for you to go to your local scene if it's possible before you bite out the overkill price for those since while it's an ok toy. IT is NOT worth those scalped prices.
>>
File: Capture.png (991KB, 752x556px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
991KB, 752x556px
>>5986591
>Good that you got shit on.

Nah compared to other folks I think I got off just fine.
No shattered limbs, no window turret stress marks, no paint scratches, no broken ratchet, replolabels peel off cleanly, all perfectly fine.
Came 3 days earlier than expected date too.

>>5986597
You can do pic related with that mode.
>>
>>5986584
>>5986603
Is that you Corean cuck?
>>
>>5986584
Since I'm not sure the shades of blue are the same for the Takara, and Hasbro FM, I recommend you take out the entire leg gun section, the blue covers at the back of the legs, and (if you can), take off the blue feet.
>>
>>5986610
Is that you, Taiwan cuck?
>>
>>5986408
Huh, I just noticed that the new guns are from UW Devastator.
>>
>>5986680
Yep, it's just a repaint with a bunch of extra things from older releases.
>>
Anyone have Revoltech classic Megatron?
Is it a good size for relatively 6 inch scale or is it kinda puny like Robot Damashii?
>>
>>5986692
Revoltechs are mostly the same height as or smaller than RDs, so
>>
>>5986700
Not from my experience.
>>
>>5986293
>TR Galvatron was very very close to good. One you give him the Shapeways upgrades he becomes good.

Not if you want to De-headmaster him.

The arm cannon mounting mod piece is also SUPER easy to break by accident.
>>
New thread!

>>5986774
>>
>>5985844
lol, hasbro's is the best?
SDCC is the best. Great colour scheme, sword, plays a sweet tformers guitar riff, comes in nice collectors packaging, has THE SWORD and has the better looking face on spike and the legs aren't glued.

The hasbro one isn't bad or anything, but it's not the best.
>>
>>5984068
Generations Blurr and Scourge > TItans Return Blurr and Scourge?
>>
>>5986100
I can understand someone who does it for financial reasons though. Not everyone has $100 for a voyager, and not everyone is invested in toys to spend that much even if they have it.

Moral reasons though? I wouldn't mock someone for it, but I think it's silly.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.