[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: My Little Octopie Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 123

File: 1501554640532.png (446KB, 923x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501554640532.png
446KB, 923x1440px
Previously, on /tg/: >>54593770

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>54651829
First for Good day.
>>
File: anchor.jpg (181KB, 1001x1039px) Image search: [Google]
anchor.jpg
181KB, 1001x1039px
>>54651829
anchor
>>
File: chanface.jpg (101KB, 1057x1153px) Image search: [Google]
chanface.jpg
101KB, 1057x1153px
>>54651829

Migrating from previous thread!

Requesting someone to draw my modern elf character in a stealthy sneaking pose, to fit her role in the party.

Her name is Chanthrol, and she is a 20-year-old elf with a toned, yet curvaceous body that is covered in scars. Her left eye is covered with an eyepatch, as you can see. If you can think of some cool design for the eyepatch while you doodle her, it would be greatly appreciated!

She would be wearing some dark, skintight clothing or armour for sneaking around, and you can leave some skin visible if you'd like. Her weapons are left up to you, but she prefers to use melee weapons, or her fists for most encounters. She would probably carry a gun of some sorts as well, but that is completely optional. Anyway, thank you in advance!
>>
File: IMG_5212.jpg (363KB, 681x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5212.jpg
363KB, 681x872px
I have a strange one so please bear with me.

In Dark Heresy, our party has made a temporary alliance with the Eldar. A psuedo 'Coven of Isha'.

Their symbol is based on an Eldar interpretation of a lantern (symbolising Morai-Heg) with spread wings (for the swooping hawks if you ask an Eldar, the Emperor if you ask the party).

In my mind, the symbol would look a bit like the top left pic. With Eldar runes looking vaguely like a lantern where Khaine's head is, and more Imperial-esque wings.

Anyone who is particularly creative can do with it as they like. What I am proposing is just a rough guide.

Thanks for having a read of my rant.
>>
File: Level1Cleric.jpg (300KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Level1Cleric.jpg
300KB, 944x1000px
Posting again >>54636605

Hello Artists
I am about to begin a D&D game as a Level 1 Cleric and would like to request a picture to go with my character.

He is a young human male, looks similar to 1, but with blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair that he undercuts and ties back in a ponytail like 2.
His armor is simplistic looking like 3 but instead of the Templar cross sigil he has Pelor's sun emblem like 4 (I know Pelor's symbol is his shaggy face in a sun like pattern but this looks better and saves you drawing a second face.)
He wields a flanged mace like 5 (although not in nearly as pristine condition) and a simple wood shield with iron bands like 6 (but it doesn't have the extra glyph's just the bands and center dome) with 7 being an approximate size comparison.

As for a general pose, would like to see him with his shield on his back, or hefting it over his left shoulder while carrying his mace at the ready.

Thanks in advance and have fun drawing.
>>
File: ElfColorChange.jpg (657KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
ElfColorChange.jpg
657KB, 1600x2263px
Migrating as well; can I get a recolor of pic related into a dark-skinned Drow instead of a regular elf, with white or light colored tattoos? The veins are probably fine, but they should still stand out, too.
>>
File: ice guy.png (983KB, 1240x673px) Image search: [Google]
ice guy.png
983KB, 1240x673px
Requesting the frost elf depicted relaxing on a recliner, wearing a bath robe and some bunny slippers while looking at the viewer condescendingly.
>>
File: LM_Drawthread_Reference.png (2MB, 2155x1175px) Image search: [Google]
LM_Drawthread_Reference.png
2MB, 2155x1175px
>>54651829
>>54597178

Requesting a boy in his mid teens with the general build of image 1 and the face of image 2, with a outfit that combines features and colors from images 3, 4 and 5. His outfit should be ethereal and have celestial symbols, and he should have a sword and revolver by his side. He has tanned skin from playing beneath the sun so much. His hair is dirty blond, with twigs and leaves in it. His ears and nose are big and goofy, but not as much as his smile, which looks like the most playful thing in the world. He wears a toy crown and his neck has a scarf which resembles a piece of the midnight sky (like in image 6 but more transparent, triangular and glowing). If you could draw him inside a tree house playing with his friends using magic like levitation and illusions, it would be awesome!
>>
File: 2389042735823.png (2MB, 2449x859px) Image search: [Google]
2389042735823.png
2MB, 2449x859px
>>54651829
Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) channeling golden energy into her hands as she readies herself to heal an injured soldier.
Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!
>>
>>54651829
>>54596044

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.
>>
File: slinger outfit request.png (4MB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
slinger outfit request.png
4MB, 2800x2100px
>>54651829
>>54598996

Migrating from the last thread. Was wondering if I could get something done of my gunslinger here? Nothing too complex, I'd just like him to have a different outfit than the usual. Something similar to the picture on the right, a sort of long, dark coat with patches here and there, more a faded grey than just black

Prefer his stance to be standing. Face and build is the same as on the left, again I'm more or less just looking for him in a different outfit.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Is there a booru or something with a full-ish archive of deliveries?
>>
>>54651829
Did my request for a Skeleton with a t-shirt and cargo pants get fulfilled?

If not consider it requested
>>
>>54652222
Shorts* not pants

No shoes nothing, just shorts and shirt
>>
File: 1501537438190.jpg (86KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501537438190.jpg
86KB, 800x800px
>>54651840
Anchoring the sketch from last thread in case the guy decides to go further with it. Totally understand if he doesn't since somebody else delivered too.
>>
File: windowlicker.jpg (104KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
windowlicker.jpg
104KB, 1152x1152px
>>54636181
Finished!
This was fun. :) And I wish this little guy luck. A lot of luck.
>>
File: tilean knight.jpg (640KB, 1840x1418px) Image search: [Google]
tilean knight.jpg
640KB, 1840x1418px
Requesting a Tilean condottiero for an upcoming WHFRPG2E game. Going from left to right, top-down.

First off he wears a full suit of 16th century styled plate armor made to anatomical perfection so it acts and wears like a second skin. For a helmet however he wears a 15th century style Grand Bascinet, which is riveted to his breastplate and incapable of turning the head, instead it has small slits cut in it so you turn your head inside to look about.

All of the armor is decorated with fish-scale esque embossed carvings on every single piece of plate. The scales alternate in color, gold and blackened. Over his torso and uper biceps he wears a coat like pictured, with flashes in the chest to reveal the color of the armor underneath, and has giant pull sleeves over his bicep armor that terminates at the elbow. Hanging from these sleeves is long strands of fabric that reach down to the ground. All of the fabric is colored a deep red wine.

He wields an Italian estoc in one hand, and a wheellock carbine in the other. The character is ambidextrous, so it doesn't really matter which hand you put the gun or sword in. He also has belts of ammo pouches containing powder and shot, if you want to add it or no
>>
File: GoodLookinBarbarian.jpg (502KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
GoodLookinBarbarian.jpg
502KB, 1000x825px
Requesting my human barbarian. Info is all on the reference pic. If you could pose him looking stoic or battle ready that would be great.
>>
File: 1.jpg (317KB, 1139x933px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
317KB, 1139x933px
>>54651829
Even if one anon said that he's trying to draw this, I'm posting it anyways so he will have a way to anchor it eventually.
Requesting a character that one of my players is playing, I would like to have the art for his character as a surprise for him, I have almost all characters drawn thanks to you (it took months but I was never disappointed)
>1
The General suit of the guy, he just imagined to have one similar to Vincent, with the only difference of having a pair of black boots instead and no mechanical arm.
>2
He wears a black chinese hat, you can be free about the shape (more conic or more flat) it doesn't matter
>3
The character presents veiny eyes with dark circles, all due to insomnia (a side effect of his Nightmare Magic) and also shoulder lengt black dirty hair, so I thought that Erasedhead from BNHA would be a good reference.
>4
He has this weird Winchester Rifle that presents a blueish magic core behind the trigger, he makes him able to shoot magical bullets with weird randomical effects, this trigger seems to be inside a "cage" like structure.

I hope I was clear enough, and thank you very much.
>>
>>54652585
Perfect! Now this is the born leader i can get behind. Thank you for taking your time
>>
File: season2.png (1MB, 1616x918px) Image search: [Google]
season2.png
1MB, 1616x918px
>>54651829
Requesting some art for my character: The guy at left is a reference for his hair, eyes, and current outfit, but he should be posed like the guy on the right--preferably with a cocky expression like him as well--with his coat open to display armor like that shown in the center.
>>
File: Quiin Refrence Sheet.png (2MB, 2766x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Quiin Refrence Sheet.png
2MB, 2766x1210px
>>54651829
Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
A mermaid cowgirl with a boot, poncho, and cowboy hat
>>
File: mongorian knight.jpg (829KB, 1839x1244px) Image search: [Google]
mongorian knight.jpg
829KB, 1839x1244px
I'd like to make a request for a Eurasian/European culture mashed styled knight.

For the armor the knight has a typical maille suit, but over it wears mongolian style brigandine armor covering most of the upper body. The fabric of the armor is decorated with a red-white gryphon pattern on it like the excerpt shot. Obviously this would be ridiculous to draw in detail, so if it's just fancy red-white squiggles, I'm fine with that. For a helmet he's got a large Sugarloaf great helm with a sloped top that goes down to the collarbone, with an aventail on it.

For further decoration, tied at the base of the brigandine pauldrons he has mantling typically meant for a helmet, giant 4 foot long streams of red-white fabric that is dagged and hangs down to his knees on his back.

In armament the knight carries a long one-handed falchion with a thrusting tip, a kite shield, and carries two throwing axes tied to his belt. The kite shield preferably is a simple matte white color with a single red chevron in the center.
>>
>>54652127
Yeah, same question here. I requested something a few days ago, and I think someone was working on it, but I haven't seen anything else, so I think it might have been delivered without me noticing.
>>
File: harpy adventurer 2.png (900KB, 1250x1625px) Image search: [Google]
harpy adventurer 2.png
900KB, 1250x1625px
>>54651829
>>54630922

I ATEN'T DED

the feet took me all day sunday, like I said before usually stuff gets done on weekends and unfortunately i forgot to updte sunday or yesterday. hopefully you havent given up on the thread yet.
>>
>>54639073

OR here. I forgot to come back to the thread and say thank you.
>>
File: Cecilia outfit.png (626KB, 1079x776px) Image search: [Google]
Cecilia outfit.png
626KB, 1079x776px
>>54651829

Yo, requesting any drawfriends' take on my wood elf in her travelling clothes. Basically a mix of the two pics show, looking for something thats a bit formal, but nothing too special. Would be cool if she had the almost thigh high boots with gloves like the middle pic.

I'm cool with anything really, I'd like to see what people come up with. Bonus points if she has a water whip or her arms starting to be covered in flames
>>
File: IMG_3057.jpg (474KB, 1000x2210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3057.jpg
474KB, 1000x2210px
>>54651840
Anchoring this little beauty, just in case.
>>
File: art.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I would like to Request my modern Champion of the Raven Queen. he has large, tattered jet black feathers from his back, and wears a dark set of cloths, consisting of a black hooded trench-coat, black fitted cargo pants, and a plain white, featureless porcelain mask with 2 black eye holes. he wields a long blade made of raven feathers. his clothing has deep purple accents and his hair is black and slightly wavy. I would like for his pose to feature his wings prominently, sort of like the reference Photo but front facing, or something similar maybe.
>>
File: References for art request.png (3MB, 2536x1508px) Image search: [Google]
References for art request.png
3MB, 2536x1508px
Another Migration incoming! TAKE COVER!!!

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.
>>
So many nice talented artists.You guys are the best.
>>
File: wheel lock.jpg (152KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wheel lock.jpg
152KB, 800x1000px
Took a hiatus for a few days because school and other things.

>>54652711
Enjoy.

>>54653337
Probably gonna try this at some point.
>>
File: 1445999340567.jpg (705KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1445999340567.jpg
705KB, 1162x850px
>>54654273
Perfezione
>>
File: IMG_2382.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.png
144KB, 430x470px
Requesting two of these aliens holding hands/appendages. One of them being smaller and has a ribbon on its head/cap. It's ment to be a father and a daughter out on a walk
>>
File: ok, but y tho.jpg (114KB, 1008x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ok, but y tho.jpg
114KB, 1008x1440px
>>54650592
My enjoyment in making this is overshadowed only by my deep desire for context.
>>
File: 1501615912795.jpg (404KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
1501615912795.jpg
404KB, 1600x2263px
>>54651921
>>
File: IMG_6665.png (900KB, 1077x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6665.png
900KB, 1077x827px
Could a drawbro make this fat cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch that looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so round and effeminate. Maybe a beard?
>>
>>54653427
Nah it's all cool. I appreciate what you're doing. Was just wondering.
>>
>>54652711

Requests a pseudo Italian. Uses German armor refs. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>54655447
Those are italian armor references genius, the only german thing in the image is the clothing.
>>
>>54654744
Not OR, but I'll be damned if I'm not saving this.
>>
>>54654744
Not OR, but I'm suspecting a Shadowrun (N)PC. (And saving the pic just for that use.)
>>
>>54654744
>Not barefoot with huge feet

I think you missed the point of BIG FOOT
>>
Requesting a clean shaven paladin have a trio of women a busty aasamir with waist length blonde hair, a curvy pink skinned tiefling redheaded tiefling, and a tomboyish human with short blonde hair) with the caption "Bitches love paladins"
>>
>>54655113

Damn near perfect, thank you!
>>
>>54652267
I'll finish it, dont worry.
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
>>54651829
Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks.
>>
File: t2t.png (211KB, 638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
t2t.png
211KB, 638x1024px
>>54651902

Well i tried, i hope you can use it somehow ;d
>>
File: Axeley Executive3.png (232KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
Axeley Executive3.png
232KB, 1000x570px
>>54651829
Hi, this is a bit of a different request but im making an alternate history game where players are mercenary contractors for a PMC that works for a tiny micro nation in europe.
What i need is a logo for the PMC for all 3 of the time periods that the game will go through. The first is post WW1, then 1950s, then near-future times 20XX. The PMC is named Axley Executive Outcomes. Also called Axley Exec. It was started by a US Marine Officer after ww1, and recruited from all the countries that participated in it. So preferably something that fits ww1 logo design, such as shields etc. Then becoming more abstract for the 1950s, like something that can be used as a spray template on crates. Perhaps more swift and tech-looking for near-future times. I would like the near future logo to feature an image that looks like a 4 dimensional cube (pic related).

This image is the basic ww1 logo, but obviously needs spicing up. Things which might be included is a shield with double crossed war axes, a snow topped mountain range, a pile of salt (which soldiers were traditionally paid in) possibly all displayed on a shield grid. You have poetic licence but the company name needs to be present on all logos. Axley Executive. Colours should be navy blue and silver grey. The diagonal striping should be employed wherever there is too much space.
>>
>>54654744
Someone made a Sasquatch Face for a Shadowrun game I'm playing in and I just couldn't not, you know? Thanks, my dude.
>>
>>54656851
>Shadowrun
>Sasquatch Face

That's "Sir Bearington" levels of brilliant/retarded, considering Sasquatches don't speak.
>>
>>54656929
>That's "Sir Bearington" levels of brilliant/retarded, considering Sasquatches don't speak.
He's using Linguasofts as a text/sign to speech program. So, he uses a DNI to sign or text what he wants to say, and then the speaker on his phone plays the audio back.

You know, when the people present don't have either AR subtitling programs, ASL language proficiency/linguasofts of their own, or a willingness to talk via text.

There's even been a few times where he did the 'repeat what's being said over an earpiece' thing using that Sasquatch perfect sound mimicry ability. He'd use his subtle trodes to think a text sentence at his commlink, it'd play back a sped-up version in AR, and then he'd repeat it precisely, but slowed down.

It works, because he already affects a contemplative social style with lots of pauses. He has to - he's reading subtitles in conversations, because Sasquatches can't understand spoken language either.

Steve's the heart and the conscience of our party, and we'd be lost without him. My character learned ASL just to be better able to chat with him.
>>
>>54655689

That black and white suit is a German style. It originated in Nuremberg.
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (236KB, 953x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6617.jpg
236KB, 953x819px
>>54651829

Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you for considering my request.
>>
>>54656983
Okay, the explanation definitely pushes it into "brilliant" territory. I'm now tempted to do smething similar with a Wookiee in Star Wars
>>
File: degaulle-hand-batons.jpg (138KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
degaulle-hand-batons.jpg
138KB, 700x490px
>>54657161
Once, someone asked why he was waving his hands around while talking (earpiece mimicry method) and one of the party members answered, without missing a beat, "You got a problem with Italians or something?"
>>
File: 1496079199229.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496079199229.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
anchor noises
>>
File: 1498427485234.jpg (132KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1498427485234.jpg
132KB, 700x990px
>>54651840
Anchoring.
>>
File: Referencefinished.png (1MB, 1240x681px) Image search: [Google]
Referencefinished.png
1MB, 1240x681px
>>54651829 (OP)
>>54622833
Reposting from last thread.
Basically I'd like to request something simliar to Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York as half-orc with human-like skintone but without the glass eye (It's hard to see in the reference anyways.)

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54656367
Dude this is perfect thank you so much
>>
File: Abyssal_guardian_ref.png (2MB, 1558x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal_guardian_ref.png
2MB, 1558x1050px
>>54651829

Another migration from the previous thread:

Requesting a tribal sharkman with horns and a mane of hair going from the top of his head to his upper back, albeit with a more human neck and shoulders. He's wearing a loincloth and wraps around his hands and feet, along with some jewelry, such as bracelets on his wrists, ankles, and tail, a necklace with several shark teeth and a couple rings on one of his horns. He may also wield a blade of teeth and wear tattoos like the ones in the reference.

And now, for a spot of writefaggotry that may inspire any interested drawfriends:
>There's a portal to hell sitting at the bottom of the ocean
>Local god uses sharks as a template to create an humanoid species designed to guard the gate against demonic invasions
>Population grows and expands over the centuries, to the point a comparatively small fraction of them still does the duty they were meant for to this day
>The blessing protecting them from corruption has seemingly started to fail recently, and no one knows why
>Over the last couple of generations, the abyssal guardians have started showing some demonic features such as horns, leading to them being seen with a mix of abhorrence and admiration by the "pure" sharkmen
>The blessing never actually failed; The changes to the sharks guarding the gates are actually the doing of their own god, giving them seemingly demonic features to hide that he's quietly strengthening them in a secret arms race against the forces of hell
>>
File: shitake.jpg (75KB, 1584x1152px) Image search: [Google]
shitake.jpg
75KB, 1584x1152px
>>54654604
yes?
>>
File: Nanomachines, grandson..jpg (279KB, 1097x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines, grandson..jpg
279KB, 1097x1186px
>>54651829
Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.
>>
Hey drawfags, wondering if someone can help me with some character art. I basically need someone to change the sword in this guys hand into a war-hammer.

I have no idea how difficult this is but if a drawfag could help out with this I would be forever grateful.
>>
File: famas.jpg (20KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
famas.jpg
20KB, 500x198px
Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.
>>
File: 1501083324381.jpg (586KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1501083324381.jpg
586KB, 1650x1275px
>>54651829
Migrating from >>54593770
Requesting a Jap Solo for my CP2020 game, He has scars on his face (alredy put the places) Half right ear, its supposed to cut him 4 of 10 points on attractiveness, the gloves must be red but using the style of the black ones, the shirt must have a tiger striped pattern, use the coat I provided like is is, the katana must be correctly tied over the coat ( no need to do the full daisho but I´ll appreciate the detail) The Shades must be translucent red on the left side and fully mirrored on the right side.
The dude must be looking behind him with the pistol in his hand, a sly grin on his face, the katana on the sheat but make it noticeble, a dark alley would be nice but its no required
>>
>>54651829
So I just rolled this, the power armor needs the paint scheme I gived, it needs to have the astronaut helmet with the skull only translucent with the smile of the colured loli ad the hairstyle of the black and white chick, green eyes, light orange hair
Thanks
>>
File: THEDUDE.jpg (1MB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
THEDUDE.jpg
1MB, 1650x1275px
>>54651829

Hello Everyone, I would like to request my dude, he has the body shape of Rambo with scars on the chest (the lines show where) they must be Deep, like the ones that need staples to close, must be in similar pose as the dude in the bottom-corner one hand holding the katana in the same form and the other with the gun provided, he has a mask that looks like tony´s from HLM except that has the pattern upper-right, he uses Black pants as Rambo in the pic with black combat boots, he has the also the vest and arm protection on the upper-left, only the gauntlets have spikes on the knuckles, Finally just use Rambo for skin color only covered in blood TNHX
>>
>>54659586
>>54659624
>>54659687
I like how there's not even an attempt to hide it.
>>
Looking for someone to take a shot at my Changeling: the Lost character. He's a gremlin - a British Royal Engineer stolen by the Fey on the killing fields of WW2 Normandy. Put to the task of making fireworks for the Fey lord's opulent courtly life, his green skin is blackened around his hands from soot, burns and blasts. A handsome man in his previous life, his strong jaw now holds many needle sharp teeth, his eyes red and reptilian. I'm considering the big dumb ear fans, but might well go for them. His posture is hunched, as though he is trying to keep all his spite wound up in him.
>>
>>54659171
Cute.
>>
>>54659586
>>54659624
>>54659687

How many fucking requests at once you greedy cunt.
>>
>>54659365

Is there such thing as a 1st Century AD Roman Warhammer? Warhammer is a late medieval response to full plate.
>>
>>54659953

Fucking shameful display. At least have the courtesy to pretend like you don't have multiple requests in the same thread.
>>
>>54659788

Need refs yo.
>>
>>54651829
Migrating from:
>>54601608
I'm running a historical Upotte campaign and need character art for c96-tan in an anime style. Please and thank you!
>>
File: 1501009702610.jpg (202KB, 1075x498px) Image search: [Google]
1501009702610.jpg
202KB, 1075x498px
>>54660337
Forgot muh ref.
>>
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

preferably creatures/abominations
>>
File: 1501387899883.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501387899883.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
Reposting my req from the last thread:

I'm running a custom minor clan game of L5R for my group soon, and I'd love to have a nice looking mon to display. The PCs will be members of the Beetle Clan minor clan.

I'm requesting a mon similar to those in the top row of my image, but with a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54652585
He's not the hero we need. He's the hero we deserve.
>>
>>54660574

Ahem, I believe you mean kabutomushi (カブトムシ). baka gaijin
>>
>>54659171
Awesome thank you
>>
File: MHA request.png (611KB, 920x938px) Image search: [Google]
MHA request.png
611KB, 920x938px
Migrating from last thread:

Requesting my character from my upcoming MHA game
She's a girl with grey stone-like skin and hair, with bright golden eyes. She wears the U.A. High uniform with thigh-high stockings, because ZR.

Thanks in advanced
>>
File: Scribe.png (2MB, 1516x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Scribe.png
2MB, 1516x1125px
Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!
>>
File: Nexus.jpg (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus.jpg
841KB, 1280x720px
I would like eight drawings of "Altars" for a campaign setting I'm working on. The basic premise of the setting is that all magic stems from a Warren, and each Warren has an Altar where an aspiring mage has to complete a Trial to gain access to that school of magic, and what I would like is art of the various Warrens-Altars. Here are the various Warrens:

>From the central Majerith, bereft of Altars, eight lesser Warrens branch off and are known: Izerian, the Warren of Scales, from which all Abjuration magic springs; Talanoth, the Warren of Horns, conduit of Conjuration magic; Semura, the Warren of Brains, wellspring of Divination; Mainiress, the Warren of Tongues, that grants mastery over Enchantment; Zudirab, the Warren of Fangs, that tests any would-be Evokers; Occorum, the Warren of Eyes, that conceals the secrets of Illusion Magic; Sliniver, the Warren of Bones, that jealously guards all knowledge of Necromancy; and Nuimati, the Warren of Talons, favored of alchemists and any who wish to master Transmutation magic.
>>
File: Image.png (392KB, 766x432px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
392KB, 766x432px
>>54659999
Might as well make use of the classics.
>>
File: 4 Mandalore.jpg (2MB, 2070x1784px) Image search: [Google]
4 Mandalore.jpg
2MB, 2070x1784px
Requesting a Mandalorian togruta jedi.

Mainly just trying to visualize a Revan-esque Mandalorian mask/helmet that can work around the horns.

She has 4 curved lightsabers - a pair on her hips and a pair on her back. Skin is orange/white with white/blue horns.
>>
File: Bounty Hound.jpg (567KB, 821x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bounty Hound.jpg
567KB, 821x768px
No.54645873

Sorry, missed the end of the previous thread.

Thats pretty accurate, but I wanted him facing outward, like you could see his whole body. Like how the chair is facing on the left side of the reference.
>>
I seemed to have linked the previous thread wrong. But to the artist who took the time to draw the picture, I appreciate it.
>>
>>54662366

Ingrate. Was the free art not what you wanted?
>>
>>54662377
This >>54645873 ?
>>
>>54663072
>wee woo wee woo
Dumbass, read the post. He asks if he wants the pose changed
>>
>>54663076
Yes sir!
>>
>>54660993
lol cool. The legs ok then? I'll clean this up and give it some color by tmrw
>>
>>54663072
You're the reason nobody likes thread police. You're so quick to jump on a perceived "injustice" for who-knows-why, that you don't even check your facts before trying to light someone up.

Sit down, shut up, and keep your eyes on your own paper, nobody needs you in this thread.
>>
>>54664449
>Sit down, shut up, and keep your eyes on your own paper, nobody needs you in this thread.

And yet here I am and will continue to be.
>>
>>54664529
You sound like an STD
>>
alright guys lets put this train back on track :/
>>
>>54664529
Can't even own up to your mistake, good show.
>>
I'd like to request some scenery.
The location is a deep cavern, overlooking a sprawling necropolis limned with unholy illumination and shrouded in a dank fog (though this fog does not extend beyond the roofs of even the shortest buildings in the necropolis).
Point of view should be from behind a pair of silhouetted adventurers (one armored and holding a torch, the other in a cloak with no visible armaments). The two would be standing on an awning of stone, overlooking the city with a path downwards to the right of them. The path is more geological fortune than planned ramp, though.
>>
>>54654744

....This is now my Tellarite tourist.
>>
>>54664860
lol it still works so well.
>>
File: IMG_5203.jpg (89KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5203.jpg
89KB, 611x458px
Requesting a fat, bearded Cardinal (left) with fingers covered with rings being carried on a giant gold throne supported by Arco-Flaggelants
>>
>>54659971
Well, there's the dolabra, but that was more of a axe-pick-hoe combo...
>>
Requesting a Krieg soldier about to get into a fist fight with a Valhallan soldier while an Armageddon soldier holds the krieger back and a Vostroyan soldier holds the Valhallan back.
>>
File: 4chan jedi WIP.jpg (694KB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
4chan jedi WIP.jpg
694KB, 3508x4961px
>>54662346
Thx for the very detailed ref Anon, here's a quick WIP, let me know if you want anything changed.
>>
File: cool hecken doggo.jpg (54KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cool hecken doggo.jpg
54KB, 1440x1440px
>>54662366
Am I getting warmer, Anon? I wasn't 100% sure what you meant by 'facing outward.'
>>
>>54665901
Yeah, slightly, it'll work. I don't wanna push my luck.

Thank you, bud.
>>
File: Khatangu degel.jpg (209KB, 992x800px) Image search: [Google]
Khatangu degel.jpg
209KB, 992x800px
>>54653337
I really want to visit Hungary at some point.
>>
File: dfg.jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
5KB, 268x188px
>>54659987
>>54659953
>>54659730

Why nobody does any anyway?
Its because Im very specific?
I guess I´ll do the drawings myself and post it later.
>>
>>54666400
Generally speaking paragraph-long requests are best left to commission.
And yes, specificity will kill requests sometimes since ingra/tg/ is an ever-presence in these threads and drawfags have better things to do than make fuckloads of adjustments to artwork they're not getting paid for.
>>
>>54666563
I just want to get a drawing man
Well goodbye anyway
>>
File: 1501410244344.jpg (239KB, 1764x769px) Image search: [Google]
1501410244344.jpg
239KB, 1764x769px
>>54651829
>>54603375

May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.
>>
File: 1501112504655.png (110KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501112504655.png
110KB, 450x600px
>>54651840
anchoring
>>
>>54666400
>>54666563
I wouldn't say it's the specificity that drives drawfags away. I dunno. Personally anyway, there's just so many requests at one time that I just try to do the ones I feel I can get done relatively quicker & easiler (as in, the stuff I'm best able to draw) and/or interest me. I've always been better at beasties so for example, I can handle lizards and doggo detectives and weird little mushroom people better than humans and armor bits so I gravitate away from the latter so I can theoretically do more drawings. Specificity is definitely appreciated though. I wouldn't say that's the problem. At least not to me.
>>
>>54666400
Yeah, if you're getting art for free then you should leave some shit for people to have fun with. No one wants to draw your overly specific, edgy chuunibyou.
Fuck off with your pouting, cuck.
>>
>>54666039
I'm not even OR and I need to use stain remover to get rid of these semen marks.
>>
>>54665946
Anyway you could get me a reference pic for the pose you want? Or even doodle out a simple little Paint stick figure? I'd like to get this as close as I can to what you're thinking
>>
>>54666039
OR here, actually the idea was for sorta of a Eurasian border living culture that got raided by something similar to the Mongols, decided their armor was pretty sweet, and they turned into super-heavy cataphracts. For the period they're basically invincible unless you've got magic or a flamethrower.
>>
File: Dukewaitingforbounty.jpg (580KB, 1400x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Dukewaitingforbounty.jpg
580KB, 1400x1548px
>>54667287
Hows this?
>>
>>54667694
Perfect. Gotchu anon.
>>
>>54666400
Because you're samefagging in the most blatant, obvious way possible, and that's rude as fuck, you cunt.
>>
File: Stonefu and the Lone Ranger WIP.png (575KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Stonefu and the Lone Ranger WIP.png
575KB, 1200x1200px
>>54652836
>>54661181

Sorry about the wait, been busy with work and such. Here are the sketches for both requests, hope its looking like what you two wanted. Pics will be separated obviously, I just like doing request sketches on the same canvas.
>>
>>54668281
She looks wonderful, thank you anon!
The other anon's request looks great as well!
>>
>>54667759
Nobody noticed for 3 threads and nobody draw nothing either, I get that now I wont get any drawing, but feels bad when a guy gets a draw 5 min after posting
>>
>>54669211
You think you're the only one? There are people in these threads that've been posting their requests for weeks on end without a single iota of attention, so don't start bitching because you haven't gotten anything. You're not special.
>>
>>54669211
Mate, everyone could tell you were samefagging. The requests that are picked up quickly are the fun and interesting ones. Don't begrudge others for being more creative than you. I've been making the same request on and off for over a month now with no delivery, but I'm not trying to jump queue or bitching at other people having their requests filled - stop being an asshole.
>>
>>54666400
burn the witch! burn it to ashes!
>>
>>54669211
Then fucking commission something you faggot
>>
>>54669211
Every drawfriend has their tastes man. I usually only go for requests that are more simple and allow me to add certain touches that make it more creative. Not every apple is going to get picked from the tree dude, some are just left to rot.
>>
>>54665814
Awesome! Thank you. Just a few minor things - Togruta have a crest or sash attached to their belt canonically. Also maybe taller boots and sleeveless with gauntlets?
>>
File: Rory Reference.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rory Reference.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Requesting art for my sailor werewolf. Attire should look a bit like #1, but less ragged and a bit poofier. The hair and face should basically be #2, though with the addition of wolf ears poking up out of them. And the guy ought to be BUILT like a brick shithouse, like the Mountain in #3. He should be carrying a two-handed, curved sword that looks like a combination of #4 and #5, wearing some kind of black collar like #6 (with or without studs, your choice I guess), and with LOTS of ritual scars going across his chest, sorta like #7 but more Nordic in origin, rather than African, or similar to the patterns like the tats that #1 and #2 have on their arms.

Thanks in advance drawfriends
>>
>>54669211
You're throwing it on a board for people to draw by their own whimsy for free. You aren't entitled to anything. If you really want it, you could pay someone. You've probably spent so much time brooding in these threads than you could've worked that time minimum wage and commissioned the piece.
>>
>>54669628
Well do you know dudes who can I commission for a draw?
I'll use this place for shit and giggles then as it seems more for the fun of both parties than anything serious
Sorry for being a cheeky cunt you all
>>
>>54652773
24h bump
>>
>>54669713
This guy is open: http://cubesona.tumblr.com/post/91403283387/hey-fellas-im-opening-up-commissions-again
>>
>>54664432
Well if you want to get a bit more detail then I can give you some about how they move around (according to my own little blurb of fluff)
>Noo locomotion is a rather peculiar sight to see, that is because the Noos “feet” is actually a large messy congregation of many small tendrils that moves in such a way so that the Noo can easily traverse the rough terrain of their homeworld
>>
Is it weird to want to hear the backstories of these characters we're drawing? I like backstories, gives me something to work with.
>>
File: IMG_1345.jpg (996KB, 1498x2120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.jpg
996KB, 1498x2120px
>>54665012
I had a similar request you had a few months back, but it was for an administratum official, pic related
>>
>>54669858
Backstory of which request(s)?
>>
>>54669897
Doesn't matter really, even the ones done by others.
>>
>>54669837
Wow commissions really are costly, I guess I'll save some money for it, thanks anyway
>>
>>54669858
>>54669932

Since you asked. I imagine >>54651976 to be a god of dreams whose role is that of a muse: he shows up in people's dreams and asks to become their friend, then invites them to adventures that are meant to inspire them and make them grow as a people. But he's not always correct about the inspiration he wants to give, and doesn't like to admit that. I can share more info if you want.
>>
File: painting-agamemnon-sm-original.jpg (291KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
painting-agamemnon-sm-original.jpg
291KB, 621x1000px
Could someone add a mason hammer head on the end of the rod in this images hand.
>>
>>54669932
I mostly wanna know about >>54654744

As for mine, >>54653427 she doesn't really have much of a backstory yet. My group's been playing in a setting that mixes standard D&Dish fantasy tropes with gritty industrial revolution tropes. Not high steam and magic, more like if American Westward expansion had found magical lands out West.
My first character was a mad chemist/biologist that loves studying magic items and creatures. He's got a touch of that Jekyll/Hyde feel after some self-experimentation.
Anyways, at some point, he stole an egg from a harpy and the party's been sort of raising her. She turned out to have pretty good stats for being quite a people-person, as well as learning thrown weapons from my chemist (He throws flasks of noxious mixtures). Between her being far behind the group in development and me wanting to play something that contrasts my last guy, she ended up being pretty weak, but sort of soft-hearted and and empathetic.
That's kind of all there is so far. She hasn't really been played as an adventurer until just now.
>>
>>54669211
*mlem*
>>
>>54670381
Dafuq is that?
>>
>>54653221
Bump
>>
>>54670161
Do you have a higher quality photo?
>>
>>54661726
You must be crazy if you're expecting eight drawings.
>>
>>54670501
I wish. I do not
>>
File: Giovanni_Battista_Tiepolo_052.jpg (520KB, 2536x3408px) Image search: [Google]
Giovanni_Battista_Tiepolo_052.jpg
520KB, 2536x3408px
>>54670870
>>54670501
>>54670161
Not OR, but this is a higher resolution of the original. It's not color corrected, though. Might be useful to you.
>>
>>54669872
Very nice.

Very Dune-esque
>>
File: ceciliasketch.png (244KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
ceciliasketch.png
244KB, 533x800px
>>54653653
quick sketch for you.
>>
File: 1b2.png (72KB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.png
72KB, 200x222px
Requesting a dark elf with silver hair and red eyes in making this face.
>>
File: Spartacus.jpg (424KB, 727x760px) Image search: [Google]
Spartacus.jpg
424KB, 727x760px
Kindly requesting a pic of my TimeWatch agent character, Spartacus (yep, that Spartacus), please. Looks like the guy in the reference (but with more scars) and wears the standard TW uniform pictured, but wields his old gladius sword too.
>>
My campaign just took a weird turn. I'd like to request a beefy lizardfolk wearing really fancy cowboy clothes (complete with holsters for revolvers), wielding a spear, with like a heavy alien blaster on his back.

We've seen some shit, man
>>
>>54671508

It looks amazing! Thanks anon for this :)
>>
File: TVxipRk.png (316KB, 3574x2743px) Image search: [Google]
TVxipRk.png
316KB, 3574x2743px
>>54651861
Bump for the Emperor!
>>
File: gettin'.jpg (114KB, 734x872px) Image search: [Google]
gettin'.jpg
114KB, 734x872px
>>54651829
Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.
>>
>>54670806
I'm not expecting a goddamn thing. I'm asking for anything artists are willing to draw. If that's eight altars, then holy shit will I be grateful. If that's only one of them, then I will still be immensely grateful for it, and will stop asking for that particular Altar.
>>
File: night lord lord.jpg (593KB, 1839x1329px) Image search: [Google]
night lord lord.jpg
593KB, 1839x1329px
Requesting a Night Lord Chaos Lord for a game of Black Crusade.

To start off he has pictured power armor, but with the boots below the image, and the helmet on the right. The colors are typical Night Lord colors, with green eye lenses.

The power armor is decorated with chains of skulls hanging from the shoulder and pauldrons, along with various sigils and inscriptions proclaiming his allegiance to Slaanesh, who is his patron god. Pinned to his back by giant Chaos Warrior-esque spikes with skulls impaled upon them is a huge fur cloak, taken from some giant bear-like monster which rises above his head in a mantle of fur and hangs down to his feet. He's got a bit of a "chaos warrior in 40k" look to him going on.

For weaponry he carries to chainswords, Striking Scorpion chainswords that belonged to two Exarchs he killed in single combat. The chainswords are now heavily corrupted by chaos after he sacrificed the souls of both suits to Slaanesh and smashed their stones.
>>
File: 1501600040507.png (647KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501600040507.png
647KB, 800x600px
Lets try this again.
>>
>>54674115

Is this 40k?
>>
>>54653282
Bump!!
>>
>>54674878
RT
>>
File: tumblr_odn2s321xq1s4mk7zo1_1280.jpg (161KB, 613x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odn2s321xq1s4mk7zo1_1280.jpg
161KB, 613x699px
Requesting colors for this picture. Blue skin, black hair, if anyone would be so kind. There's another player in a game I'm in struggling to find good non-pornographic art for a Shadowrun Oni, and I think this could really help them out.
>>
>>54651985
Bump
>>
>>54673308
3edgy5me
>>
File: Oni.jpg (173KB, 613x699px) Image search: [Google]
Oni.jpg
173KB, 613x699px
>>54675369
No problem.
>>
>>54651976
Bumping the god of dreams
>>
File: wip_smol.png (68KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
wip_smol.png
68KB, 300x162px
>>54596399

=]|[=
>>
>>54659148

Bumpin'

>>54669858

Ain't got much of a backstory, but more of a general worldbuilding idea in my request, if you're interested
>>
File: I blue myself.png (227KB, 613x699px) Image search: [Google]
I blue myself.png
227KB, 613x699px
>>54675369
>>
>>54661726
>I would like eight drawings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>54654068
Bump!
>>
>>54669858
It's not weird. I try not to post backstory for my requests because long posts seem to scare people around these parts
>>
I wonder how many of these requests are really for wank material.
>>
>>54680249
All of them.
>>
>>54680045
>>54675601
They liked it! Thanks so much for the help.
>>
>>54680249
All the wank stuff un the board isn't as pathetic as the morons asking for their characters and their Imaginary wifes/crushes, or progeny
>>
>>54675393
Obligatory
>>
>>54669858
Sometimes I wonder, but I usually remind myself that I probably wouldn't have anything nice to say about them and thus it'd be better for them to enjoy what they're doing privately and me to be blissfully ignorant.
>>
>>54657524
Bumping
>>
File: Dridotaur.jpg (102KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
Dridotaur.jpg
102KB, 1440x864px
Requesting the unholy fusion of a Drider and a Minotaur. Ideally I'd like it to keep the lower half of a spider and the upper half of the Minotaur, though the spider part would likely be a bit more beefy like maybe use a tarantula. If you could make him look super menacing like he's about to charge down a group of adventurers, and wielding a large greatax I'd be a happy GM.
>>
File: _0a1484097268105.jpg (44KB, 554x491px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484097268105.jpg
44KB, 554x491px
>>54677570
Oh shit. Just from looking at the gun i already know you're a talented drawfriend.
>>
File: Majestiphon.png (1MB, 1469x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Majestiphon.png
1MB, 1469x1861px
Requesting this SPACE WIZARD slapping a cigarette from an subordinate's hand through space and time.
>>
>>54680249
I've noticed a few that show up in /aco/ from time to time, and frankly I wish that applied to the super srs ladyknights that get spammed in here sometimes because the sheer autism that went into them just translates so much better into something designed to take dick in the mouth pussy asshole and feet pushed together.
>>
>>54652110
48hr Bump
>>
>>54656293
bumpo
>>
>>54680249
Wank material, I draw myself. Characters or concepts for players, I request.

Once I get good enough to actually do characters and concepts, I plan to start doing them myself and also filling requests here. In the meantime, I've repurposed my sex drive to give me a material reason to improve.
>>
>>54668281
Thank you anon, the guy looks perfect!
I'm sure my player will be happy when he will see it.
>>
File: 5406243.jpg (145KB, 891x1420px) Image search: [Google]
5406243.jpg
145KB, 891x1420px
>>54651829
Looking to get Vellath drawn here in any manner you see fit. He's an ancient green dragon from Pathfinder that resides in Rahadoum, specifically in the Eternal Oasis as its malicious guardian.
>>
File: IMG_5251.jpg (30KB, 476x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5251.jpg
30KB, 476x309px
>>54665012
Cardinal bump

In my mind, he would look like Brian Blessed
>>
File: 4chan jedi WIP2.jpg (396KB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
4chan jedi WIP2.jpg
396KB, 3508x4961px
>>54669542
Still WIP so don't hesitate if you want anything changed.
>>
>>54659191
bump
>>
>>54680249
I only request my own characters, so I don't really fap to them. I'm on of those idiots that is all about actually making them a character with an arc I wanna explore, and not waifubait.
>>
>>54684526
Which one is yourst?
>>
File: Alice.jpg (64KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
64KB, 564x797px
I would like to request my shadowrun half-elf technomancer, she is looks fairly young, and is usually very space out and looks like she is not paying attention to the things around her. her face and body is similar to the reference photo, but her hair is shorter and black with strips and indications of graying from stress. and she has dark blue eyes, as well as paled skin from being inside all the time. I think a pose with her sitting backwards on a chair with her arms either folder over the back or dropping over the edge with her head either laying on portion of the back of the chair or her looking around spacily would be great, but anything goes really if you have an idea for a pose you want to try. thank you!
>>
>>54664841
Bumping.
>>
File: Audemar Beg.png (2MB, 1680x1421px) Image search: [Google]
Audemar Beg.png
2MB, 1680x1421px
>>54651829
I'm requesting a Human champion from a 5E game that's starting soon.
I'm looking for the armor of 1 with the helmet of 2 but beaten and tattered, with visible wounding and blood. Also red cloth instead of teal if you decide to do color.
The sword of 4 isn't really strict, I just wanted something more on the simple side of things. I was wanting the pose of five but anything that looks similarly defiant and shows the symbol on the shield (the symbol from 3) would be totally cool.
Anything from full body to portrait would be completely fine as long as the shield is visible and you can see that he's hurt.
>>
File: PreviewTokens.png (257KB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
PreviewTokens.png
257KB, 1600x500px
So forever ago I once requested for peoples characters from Pathfinder/D&D games to be made into tokens, recently I went back and re-drew all of them so I'd like to ask if anyone would like to have their characters drawn as tokens.

>Picture is the example of what they look like.

I'd prefer to keep to Pathfinder/D&D characters for now and if you've already posted your reference in the thread link it to me.
>>
>>54685065
see

>>54669561
>>
>>54685065
Can you please do >>54651976?
>>
>>54685065
Low priority because I already got a delivery recently but if your asking...
>>
>>54685065
>>54653653

I already got a sketch so anyone other deserves it more, but here you go. Could just use the outfit in the middle, shes a monk that likes to use a water whip.
>>
>>54685065
I would be extremely grateful if you did >>54651999. I've been requesting it for about 4 threads now. Just the skeleton himself since you're doing tokens, no need for anything else.
>>
File: Brutus and Happyhorn colored.jpg (553KB, 1949x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Brutus and Happyhorn colored.jpg
553KB, 1949x1594px
>>54685065
Might be nice to get tokens of these two, since you're asking. Gnome on his back is a necromancer, and the big guy's weapon is a greatshield with an eagle on it.
>>
>>54685598
Holy Molly, how old is that pic, mate?
>>
>>54685645
...Is it two years? No, it can't have been that long, can it?
>created Oct. 7, 2014
>this was after I moved it to my new PC
Okay, I guess it can be that long. Longer even.
Shit.
Still a good picture, though.
>>
>>54660337
Bumping.
>>
>>54685683
Which means I've been doing this for more than 3 years now...
Yikes!
>>
>>54685770
It's been good practice, at least. I'd hope, anyway.
>>
>>54685819
Are you kidding? It's been a blast.
>>
>>54685864
Then that alone makes it time well spent.
>>
>>54651848
Very late bumpppp
>>
File: Werewolfguy.png (79KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolfguy.png
79KB, 350x450px
>>54685096
Went a bit heavy on the Nordic themes with the colors and clothing, hopefully it is to your liking.
>>
>>54687065
thanks friender
>>
File: Seven Stars.png (89KB, 443x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Stars.png
89KB, 443x1000px
>>54685065
Mind doing this guy?
>Gray skinned amphibious human with a railgun rifle.
>>
File: IMG_8180.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8180.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>54651829
Requesting a Fallout traveling merchant/prospector. He wears the "roaming trader" outfit as seen in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, complete with the hat with goggles. But under his hat is a worn bandana that covers his neck. On his fore arms he has multiple scavenged watches.

On his back is a short, 1950's looking version of a hand cart that he is essentially using as an external frame backpack. On it are several boxes on crates strapped in. The bottom would be the biggest box- maybe a small trunk. Other boxes could include a wooden milk crate (with nuka cola visible inside) and one of those old rusted .50 cal ammo cans. All of these boxes are secured with somewhat disorganized straps. On the side of the largest crate is an I-20 (Interstate 20) road sign nailed to the box.

The merchant should be standing in a relaxed pose with a slung M1 carbine (folded wire stock) diagonally across his front. One hand should be gripping the pistol grip, but with the finger off the trigger. His other arm should be gesturing to side like he's having a conversation. His dirty face should have an expression of an eager salesman who is also a genuine nice guy. I'm thinking a Ron Livingston kind of face. There is a patch of clean face around his eyes forming an outline of wear the motorcycle goggles would normally sit. Obviously I'm getting into nitty gritty details here, so I'll understand if you simplify things.

If you are feeling generous, I'd love an additional detail shot of his backpack/cart from behind (can just be the cart alone on the ground) so you can see all the details better. In addition to the I-20 sign, there's also a "Nuka-cola sold here!" sign that has also nailed onto another side of the trunk.

And if you're feeling DAMNED generous, you can include a large dog with a jury rigged cargo vest. Bonus points if he is wearing a bandana + goggles.

Feel free to ask for clarification and thank you!
>>
>>54685065
You looking for a whole party like the pic or individuals?
>>
>>54687474
commission it you silly goose
>>
File: StarChild.png (88KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
StarChild.png
88KB, 300x460px
>>54685449
There was a LOT of interpretation and guessing going into this, hopefully it is to your liking.

>>54685453
Ezpz.

>>54687920
Either or works, singles will be done faster of course.

Don't frequent here enough to know, but would I be able to post a link to my stream? Currently streaming the progress on these.
>>
>>54684590

>>54672563
>>
>>54688128
Original requester here.

Like it? I love it! It's perfect! Your style is adorable and suits him well.
>>
>>54685598
why is she sitting in a tiny Flintstones car?
>>
>>54688128
Original requester again. Could you please add a smile? Or would that go against your style?
>>
>>54688128
I think you can, but just have to have it as a spoiler. Another drawfriend had to put it like this because they were having issues.
>>
>>54688128
I think it's okay as long as its thread related stuff.
>>
>>54669745
48h bump
>>
File: StarChild2.png (89KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
StarChild2.png
89KB, 300x460px
>>54688249
Toothy or like this?

>>54688257
>>54688319
Seems I can't post it at all.

However to anyone who's interesting in watching it's /roamingvagrant on Twitch.
>>
File: Untitled.png (682KB, 1082x490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
682KB, 1082x490px
/r/ing a medieval pirate knight turned into a octopus monster Davy Jones-like creature.
>>
>>54688474
More toothy, please, and playful.
>>
File: StarChild2.png (89KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
StarChild2.png
89KB, 300x460px
>>54688564
.<.
>>
File: capnkraken.jpg (110KB, 652x812px) Image search: [Google]
capnkraken.jpg
110KB, 652x812px
>>54688485
>>
>>54688711
Thank you so much! You are awesome! :)
>>
>>54687987
I could, but then I'd have to wait a few months (which will be too late) until I can afford to spend money on things like that again. Plus I have an irrational fear of PayPal.

All of that said, would you have any recommendations for people to commission?
>>
File: Paletravler.png (45KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Paletravler.png
45KB, 300x415px
>>54685453
Can't tell if fish net or scale mail, went with scale mail, hopefully it's to your liking.
>>
>>54688828
Beautiful, she's so cute!
(Also it was whatever, it was originally a chain mesh but I liked the asthetic of fishnet so i colored it that way.)
>>
File: Paletravler.png (50KB, 350x410px) Image search: [Google]
Paletravler.png
50KB, 350x410px
>>54685453
>2nd post because wanted to add better texture to the cloths and leather.
>>
File: page.jpg (52KB, 564x859px) Image search: [Google]
page.jpg
52KB, 564x859px
>>54688987
think you would be interested in drawing up my character using that style? I really like it, if not don't worry.
>>
>>54688987
Double thank you
>>
>>54688794
well at least try to trim your request. good sum of drawfriends will skip over paragraph long requests

be also aware that not everyone knows the ins and outs of the fallout universe.

if i were you, it would entirely trim the bonus and bonus and bonus stuff you wrote down, less words and better ref will meaning a higher chance of being drawn.

all in all good luck in your request anon.
>>
File: Gobs.jpg (342KB, 1928x792px) Image search: [Google]
Gobs.jpg
342KB, 1928x792px
>>54688128
Well, if you're up for it, my group has a group of surprisingly competent goblinoid antagonists that would be great to have.

The first one's a hobgoblin that would look like the guy on the left of this picture, but with a revolver in his offhand instead of a shield.

Next, there's a female kobold with a shortbow. Kobolds in our campaign are very tiny and look like the creature in the middle.

Lastly, there's a bugbear that dismantled a train at the beginning of our campaign. He would look like the one on the right, but with a cowcatcher as a shield, and an oversized wrench as a weapon.

Watching your stream right now.
>>
>>54685453
Side note, my friend who drew this is here: https://cranberryflavor.tumblr.com/ in case anyone likes their style.
>>
>>54689225
As for clothing/hairstyles/anything like that, it's up to interpretation. Other than species and weapons, they haven't really been described.
>>
File: Artemisia Argentine 2.jpg (109KB, 591x824px) Image search: [Google]
Artemisia Argentine 2.jpg
109KB, 591x824px
>>54685065
>>
>>54688730
Neat, but not quite what I'm looking for. Also that pic seems to be quite old, which is the only reason why I'm saying this at all.
>>
>>54653221
>>54670433
Bump
>>
>>54652127
>>54653418
We have a booru for general art purposes, but it's not frequently updated.

http://grognard.booru.org/index.php

Whoever makes the next thread should add the link to the OP pasta; maybe that'll help encourage people to upload deliveries.
>>
Can somebody draw me a cute fat-chested teenaged witch?
>>
File: mrsnrub.jpg (472KB, 607x683px) Image search: [Google]
mrsnrub.jpg
472KB, 607x683px
Need a portrait for an NPC that's got a more unique look. Gaslamp fantasy, victorian styling.

He's got a gaunt look from drinking too much for too many years and breathing in harsh chemicals on the job.
His head is misshapen and all of his features crooked. He's going bald, but still has some greasy black hair.
He's wearing a bad tweed suit that's been through a lot.
>>
File: 1500758528936.png (138KB, 418x314px) Image search: [Google]
1500758528936.png
138KB, 418x314px
>>54651840
Status update: I had trouble adapting a fan to the laptop and it didn't quite work out, so having a better idea of the mechanical challenges, I ordered another one (thank God, they're cheap-ish)

>Requesting a doodle of my my cleric eating a slice of blueberry pie. Possibly with a piece of pie on her cheek, but shes way too into the slice of pie to notice.
>>
File: Rockfu.png (151KB, 500x950px) Image search: [Google]
Rockfu.png
151KB, 500x950px
>>54661181
Here you go anon! Hope you like it
>>
File: Skelefae.png (58KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
Skelefae.png
58KB, 320x500px
>>54651999
Not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but hopefully you enjoy it.
>>
>>54689793
Top notch job! Do you have a tumblr, deviantart or something?
>>
>>54689884
He's RoamingVagrant on Twitch. He's been streaming these.
>>
File: Lohemel.png (273KB, 859x980px) Image search: [Google]
Lohemel.png
273KB, 859x980px
>>54685065
Hey RoamingVagrant, could you please draw pic related in your token style? The thing he is holding is supposed to be a sword made of fire, and he is supposed to have a golden aura like a halo. He is saying "fear not, I will save you", like a Biblical Angel would.
>>
File: WoodElf.png (49KB, 340x430px) Image search: [Google]
WoodElf.png
49KB, 340x430px
>>54685493
Mixing the clothing turned out harder than I would have anticipated, but hopefully you like how it looks.
>>
>>54690395
Its good stuff man, it was fun watching you create it. though it would have been hilarious if you went with the closed eyes that you drew at the start

>>54652836
Heres the outline of your gunslinger. Do you mind if I do a background? Its a rough sketch but its basically going to be in the woods on a winter's night.
Any changes you need, just say and I'll get on it :)
>>
>>54689173
Well I'll have to wait for a new thread for that. I could also put more picture references for fallout stuff, but I can't really fit much more into one pic, and I can't feel like more than one will be too much again.
>>
File: IMG_5063.jpg (48KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5063.jpg
48KB, 960x542px
>>54651861
Glory bump
>>
File: HarlowYRequest.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HarlowYRequest.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Migrating from old thread,

Not sure what the rules are in regards to pinup-type pictures, but what the hell, right?

Requesting a pinup of my Pathfinder Fighter/Brawler, Harlow Ironeye, in full Blacksmith garb.

Here's a breakdown of the things I've marked.
1 - Pose ideas
2 - His body type, though with a bit more chest hair involved.
3 - His facial details. He's absolutely covered in scars, lost one eye to burns that he replaced with a steel ball, lost a couple of fingers and teeth along with it. Adventuring is a tough occupation, you know.
4 - How he looks 'today'. These days, he's older. He's got greying hair, usually brushed backwards and his grey beard is also a bit more tended to than it was in his younger days. He still wears the metal eye and keeps it out on display.
>>
>>54653282
Boop!
>>
>>54689533
>>54689380
>>
>>54692530
I did your request on the old aco thread man, I can repost if you didn't get the phtoto. . .
>>
File: gator.png (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gator.png
524KB, 1920x1080px
>>54672563
Giving this one a shot.
>>
>>54694439
Oh shit, really? I must have missed it. Can you link me back to that post?
>>
>>54695520
Hell yea motherfucker
>>
>>54673308
Bump
>>
>>54673308
>>54697405
Also a typo, should say that he carries two chainswords, not to.
>>
>>54659171
This is adorable!
>>
>>54695520
if it wouldn't be too much to add, could you give him a big cowboy hat too? Digging the beefiness.
>>
>>54659148

Another day, another bump
>>
File: 1501838119577.png (666KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501838119577.png
666KB, 1200x1000px
>>54690573
Of course you can do a background, it adds depth and general cool factor.

The only thing I would like you to change is to add the core on the rifle, I guess the space that I signed would be ok as a place for it.
The core is cubic shaped and inside a cage like structure, and emits blue light. (My player imagined it to be like that, I don't really approve his lack of fantasy)

If you have any doubts please tell me, I'm sleepy so I could've written in a not really understandable way.
>>
>>54657524
Bump
>>
File: Averagebriton.png (359KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Averagebriton.png
359KB, 600x1000px
>>54689729
>>
>>54692530
>>54694439
>>54696430
"missed it"
>>
>>54698474
not the requester, but I love it
>>
>>54688227
Because her usual mount (a giant undead spider) got hit with a sudden case of the dead-agains. So she hitched her battle platform to the next largest thing in the party. In this case, the guy who turns into a werewolf the size of a small sedan.
>>
File: rsz_tgblacksmithpinup.jpg (190KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_tgblacksmithpinup.jpg
190KB, 1500x2000px
>>54696430
Here you go man
>>
>>54656216
Bump
>>
File: Ref.png (564KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ref.png
564KB, 800x600px
>>54651829
Requesting a lizardperson soldier!

The scouter thing the lizard woman pictured has on her eye should be on the eye on the left-hand side.
The bigger gun should be lying down propped up against something- a crate, a box, a power armour helmet made for a lizard, you do you! She should be leaning on the smaller gun, barrel pointing downward, as she looks on the see-through tablet. Again, I don't mind what goes on the tablet, go nuts as long as it's not anything straight up lewd. She should look quite strong, maybe muscular, even.
You don't have to do a background, but if you want to it should be nice and quiet inside a starship, maybe a cargo hold or something.
>>
>>54699673
Oh, also, if her shorts could be a little bit longer, reaching down to her knees, while she also has a small 'skirt' of sorts pictured in the second image next to the shorts, that'd be great.
>>
>>54699673
hi starfagsters
>>
>>54699735
Hi friend!
>>
>>54657118
Bump
>>
>>54664841
Bumping.
>>
File: Fabled-Realms-Dwarf-Preview.jpg (42KB, 639x445px) Image search: [Google]
Fabled-Realms-Dwarf-Preview.jpg
42KB, 639x445px
Would a kindly drawfriend bring this guy to color? Or draw him as line art?
>>
Can I get a recreation of the shark trying to get the diver out of the shark cage, but replace the shark with a carnifex, the diver with a tank squad and the cage as a Leman Russ?
>>
>>54701755
lolno you go pay money for that shit
>>
>>54701755

I guess I'd rather draw a character for someone's tabletop rpg that will at least get used and shared. Rather than your throw away whim request of an inside joke idea that you could care less about.
>>
Slow Friday
>>
>>54654068
It's coming around for another BUMP!
>>
File: yv80mqb.jpg (678KB, 831x1213px) Image search: [Google]
yv80mqb.jpg
678KB, 831x1213px
Requesting Otto von Bismarck in a Warhammer 40k style. Krieg needs a new chancellor.
>>
>>54703255
He's already in a 40k style. What do you want, more skulls?
>>
>>54703424
Right? Is there even a way to improve on that?
>>
>>54703471
Sure, give him a giant robot hand with the skeletons of two or three executed coward soldiers chained to it, and a giant golden eagle with a skull head sticking out of his helmet clutching the spike, also one of his eyes replaced with a miniature skull shaped fake eye with tiny laser eyes. Then a big flowing cape that extends twice his height out behind him embroidered with dead Eldar and Ork fingers in the form of his command flag.
>>
>>54703424
>>54703471
>>54703576
While giving a speech to some Korpsmen!
>>
>>54703424

Add gas mask.

Done
>>
Requesting a reckless battle scarred Alligator man knight.
>>
File: ddad.jpg (83KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
ddad.jpg
83KB, 736x981px
>>54703649
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1699x1220px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1699x1220px
Can I get either one character, or a pair of brothers?

They're drow wanderers, sent out into the world after the underground lands collapsed. They wear a lot of protection for their sensitive eyes; A wide-brimmed hat (pictured), and either a pair of snow-goggles (also pictured), or dark-lensed glass goggles if they're rich.

They wear cheap, traveller's armor (pictured) and silken cloaks. They carry large packs of equipment, and usually carry two blades, a utility blade (like a machete) and a combat blade (probably a katana or some shit).

Preferably, have them look a bit worn out, since they've come a long way already.
>>
>>54704098
You replied to the wrong guy, but thanks my dude.
>>
> Thread
>>
New Thread this way >>54704390
>>
>>54704406
way too early mate
-haven't hit thread limit
-not page ten
>>
File: dandy muscle legs.png (65KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dandy muscle legs.png
65KB, 1024x1024px
>>54681718
I'm sorry i took the unholy too seriously.
>>
>>54704463

what is autosage limit?
>>
>>54704482
holy shit it's Eldritch Ganon
A+ mate
>>
File: lizz.jpg (239KB, 1024x939px) Image search: [Google]
lizz.jpg
239KB, 1024x939px
>>54699673
>>
File: gnoll.jpg (197KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.jpg
197KB, 1440x960px
Requesting a lean gnoll who's taken a few too many blows to the head.

His gear is composed of a commandeered leather shoulder guard, rusting iron bracers, two axes and a leather bag tied at his waist teeming with odd/creepy/random souvenirs and baubles (have fun & go wild). He wears a red loincloth like shown and also wears a 10 ft chain around his neck at the base of his head that he's lead around with by the group's ranger who's only slightly more reasonable.

He has a vacant look in his eyes always and is usually drooling. He's so unpredictable and careless he's often a harm to himself if not his party or anyone in the vicinity. Have fun with the posing. Is he throwing knives in the air above him? Running down the street with a torch lighting wagons on fire? Throwing alchemist's fire at his feet? Chewing on rocks? Stealing children? Goddamn it who knows
>>
>>54704512
Fucking newfag
>>
>>54704846

So you don't actually know either.
>>
>>54704940
>What is page 10
>>
>>54704940
Not that guy, but it looks like it's somewhere between 300 and 305. Because your new thread post (which ticked it to 302) still bumped the thread.
>>
>>54704406
Wait, so what happens now? We moving over *now* or let this thread ride to page 10?
>>
>>54705022
It doesn't matter anymore, go to new thread. Anon >>54704940 is still a faggot who doesn't know thread making etiquette, and doesn't want to own up to it
>>
>>54705022

Dowhatyouwantcauseapirateisfree. You are a pirate.
>>
New thread where
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.