[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Oni Tiefling Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 137

File: 1501341177358.jpg (481KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501341177358.jpg
481KB, 700x1000px
Previously, on /tg/: >>54535815

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: anchor.jpg (162KB, 1001x1039px) Image search: [Google]
anchor.jpg
162KB, 1001x1039px
Anchor
>>
File: 1498401009146.jpg (132KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1498401009146.jpg
132KB, 700x990px
>>54593787
Anchored for drawfriend.
>>
How do I draw dorf better
>>
File: 1361561547907.jpg (91KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1361561547907.jpg
91KB, 800x533px
>>54593805
More beard
>>
File: heights.png (139KB, 798x562px) Image search: [Google]
heights.png
139KB, 798x562px
>>54593869
more beard?
>>
I'd like to request a followup to this image, with the knight prone on the ground, being headpatted by all four kittens. The one riding his helmet should be sitting on his back, looking smug about her superior headpatting position.
>>
File: 1500845022270.png (839KB, 1250x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1500845022270.png
839KB, 1250x1625px
>>54593787
>>
>>54593879
More beard. 7 shades of auburn braided and banged with gold rings.
>>
>>54594047
BANDED, I meant banded, not banged.
>>
File: beard.png (1016KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beard.png
1016KB, 1000x1000px
>>54593879
>>54594047
Precisely
>>
File: Scribe.png (2MB, 1516x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Scribe.png
2MB, 1516x1125px
Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!
>>
File: Snek.png (612KB, 504x658px) Image search: [Google]
Snek.png
612KB, 504x658px
Hey, can someone help me out and remove the tails in the background?
>>
I would like eight drawings of "Altars" for a campaign setting I'm working on. The basic premise of the setting is that all magic stems from a Warren, and each Warren has an Altar where an aspiring mage has to complete a Trial to gain access to that school of magic, and what I would like is art of the various Warrens-Altars. Here are the various Warrens:

>From the central Majerith, bereft of Altars, eight lesser Warrens branch off and are known: Izerian, the Warren of Scales, from which all Abjuration magic springs; Talanoth, the Warren of Horns, conduit of Conjuration magic; Semura, the Warren of Brains, wellspring of Divination; Mainiress, the Warren of Tongues, that grants mastery over Enchantment; Zudirab, the Warren of Fangs, that tests any would-be Evokers; Occorum, the Warren of Eyes, that conceals the secrets of Illusion Magic; Sliniver, the Warren of Bones, that jealously guards all knowledge of Necromancy; and Nuimati, the Warren of Talons, favored of alchemists and any who wish to master Transmutation magic.
>>
File: 1501083324381.jpg (586KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1501083324381.jpg
586KB, 1650x1275px
>>54593770
Migrating from >>54535815
Requesting a Jap Solo for my CP2020 game, He has scars on his face (alredy put the places) Half right ear, its supposed to cut him 4 of 10 points on attractiveness, the gloves must be red but using the style of the black ones, the shirt must have a tiger striped pattern, use the coat I provided like is is, the katana must be correctly tied over the coat ( no need to do the full daisho but I´ll appreciate the detail) The Shades must be translucent red on the left side and fully mirrored on the right side.
The dude must be looking behind him with the pistol in his hand, a sly grin on his face, the katana on the sheat but make it noticeble, a dark alley would be nice but its no required
>>
>>54593770
Migrating from >>54535815

So I just rolled this, the power armor needs the paint scheme I gived, it needs to have the astronaut helmet with the skull only translucent with the smile of the colured loli ad the hairstyle of the black and white chick, green eyes, light orange hair
Thanks
>>
File: 1501188835836.jpg (777KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1501188835836.jpg
777KB, 1650x1275px
>>54594255
I´m retarded didnt put the picture
>>
>>54594065
This is perfect. I can't even see enough of the body to properly gauge if it's short and stocky enough, but I immediately recognize it as a dorf.
A fucking elf with a beard like that is basically an honorary dorf.
>>
>>54594279
Frankly, the only way to get a beard like that as an elf is to have your name be Cacame Awemedinade.
>>
File: tilean knight.jpg (640KB, 1840x1418px) Image search: [Google]
tilean knight.jpg
640KB, 1840x1418px
Requesting a Tilean condottiero for an upcoming WHFRPG2E game. Going from left to right, top-down.

First off he wears a full suit of 16th century styled plate armor made to anatomical perfection so it acts and wears like a second skin. For a helmet however he wears a 15th century style Grand Bascinet, which is riveted to his breastplate and incapable of turning the head, instead it has small slits cut in it so you turn your head inside to look about.

All of the armor is decorated with fish-scale esque embossed carvings on every single piece of plate. The scales alternate in color, gold and blackened. Over his torso and uper biceps he wears a coat like pictured, with flashes in the chest to reveal the color of the armor underneath, and has giant pull sleeves over his bicep armor that terminates at the elbow. Hanging from these sleeves is long strands of fabric that reach down to the ground. All of the fabric is colored a deep red wine.

He wields an Italian estoc in one hand, and a wheellock carbine in the other. The character is ambidextrous, so it doesn't really matter which hand you put the gun or sword in. He also has belts of ammo pouches containing powder and shot, if you want to add it or no
>>
>>54593770
Even if one anon said that he's trying to draw this, I'm posting it anyways so he will have a way to anchor it eventually.
Requesting a character that one of my players is playing, I would like to have the art for his character as a surprise for him, I have almost all characters drawn thanks to you (it took months but I was never disappointed)
>1
The General suit of the guy, he just imagined to have one similar to Vincent, with the only difference of having a pair of black boots instead and no mechanical arm.
>2
He wears a black chinese hat, you can be free about the shape (more conic or more flat) it doesn't matter
>3
The character presents veiny eyes with dark circles, all due to insomnia (a side effect of his Nightmare Magic) and also shoulder lengt black dirty hair, so I thought that Erasedhead from BNHA would be a good reference.
>4
He has this weird Winchester Rifle that presents a blueish magic core behind the trigger, he makes him able to shoot magical bullets with weird randomical effects, this trigger seems to be inside a "cage" like structure.

I hope I was clear enough, and thank you very much.
>>
>>54594388
>WHFRPG2E
What the fuck is this retardation
>>
File: 1.jpg (317KB, 1139x933px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
317KB, 1139x933px
>>54594405
fuck, I forgot the reference image
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
>>54593770
Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks.
>>
>>54594436
WarHammer Fantasy Role Playing Game, 2nd Edition.

God only knows why he typed that out instead of sticking with WHFRP like a normal person, though.
>>
File: chanface.jpg (101KB, 1057x1153px) Image search: [Google]
chanface.jpg
101KB, 1057x1153px
>>54593770

Migrating from previous thread!

Requesting someone to draw my modern elf character in a stealthy sneaking pose, to fit her role in the party.

Her name is Chanthrol, and she is a 20-year-old elf with a toned, yet curvaceous body that is covered in scars. Her left eye is covered with an eyepatch, as you can see. If you can think of some cool design for the eyepatch while you doodle her, it would be greatly appreciated!

She would be wearing some dark, skintight clothing or armour for sneaking around, and you can leave some skin visible if you'd like. Her weapons are left up to you, but she prefers to use melee weapons, or her fists for most encounters. She would probably carry a gun of some sorts as well, but that is completely optional. Anyway, thank you in advance!
>>
>>54594325
I had a BBEG in one of my group's campaigns be based on Cacame. Fucking love that story.
>>
>>54594459
It's what I've always called it.
>>
File: References for art request.png (3MB, 2536x1508px) Image search: [Google]
References for art request.png
3MB, 2536x1508px
MIGRATION

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.
>>
File: Quiin Refrence Sheet.png (2MB, 2766x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Quiin Refrence Sheet.png
2MB, 2766x1210px
>>54593770
Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it
>>
File: mongorian knight.jpg (829KB, 1839x1244px) Image search: [Google]
mongorian knight.jpg
829KB, 1839x1244px
>>54593770
I'd like to make a request for a Eurasian/European culture mashed styled knight.

For the armor the knight has a typical maille suit, but over it wears mongolian style brigandine armor covering most of the upper body. The fabric of the armor is decorated with a red-white gryphon pattern on it like the excerpt shot. Obviously this would be ridiculous to draw in detail, so if it's just fancy red-white squiggles, I'm fine with that. For a helmet he's got a large Sugarloaf great helm with a sloped top that goes down to the collarbone, with an aventail on it.

For further decoration, tied at the base of the brigandine pauldrons he has mantling typically meant for a helmet, giant 4 foot long streams of red-white fabric that is dagged and hangs down to his knees on his back.

In armament the knight carries a long one-handed falchion with a thrusting tip, a kite shield, and carries two throwing axes tied to his belt. The kite shield preferably is a simple matte white color with a single red chevron in the center.
>>
Looking for someone to take a shot at my Changeling: the Lost character. He's a gremlin - a British Royal Engineer stolen by the Fey on the killing fields of WW2 Normandy. Put to the task of making fireworks for the Fey lord's opulent courtly life, his green skin is blackened around his hands from soot, burns and blasts. A handsome man in his previous life, his strong jaw now holds many needle sharp teeth, his eyes red and reptilian. I'm considering the big dumb ear fans, but might well go for them. His posture is hunched, as though he is trying to keep all his spite wound up in him.
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (236KB, 953x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6617.jpg
236KB, 953x819px
>>54593770

Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure bred human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you for considering my request.
>>
File: custom bolter.png (4MB, 3106x2224px) Image search: [Google]
custom bolter.png
4MB, 3106x2224px
Hello drawfriends, I would like to request a picture of Irene 'Larry' Vincent dresses as an Inquisitor, reloading this custom bolter like she's reloading the FN-FAL.

I would like her dressed like the Inquisitor in the picture, but instead of a catsuit type dealie, I would like the suit to cut off at her clevage and display like Larry's is in the top middle picture.

Sorry if this is a bit of a complicated or difficult request, but I would be much obliged. Thank you in advance.
>>
File: IMG_8608.jpg (86KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8608.jpg
86KB, 500x750px
Requesting a drawing of my party's fighter.

Basically your average musclebound meathead in full plate armor. A 30ish year old human dude, about 6'6" tall, with shoulder length dirt-blonde hair and Celtic mustache. An expression of angry boredom.

Concerning the fighter's plate armor (like in pic related), worn over the armor is a dark purple tabard with a heraldry on it. Said heraldry is a black armored fist clutching a daisy. Also there is the helm, it full encases his head and resembles a boar's face. Everything else, like the pose, up to drawfriend's interpretations.

Please and thank you, drawfriends.
>>
File: Logan Request.jpg (754KB, 1650x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Logan Request.jpg
754KB, 1650x2550px
Migrating from >>54320842

I want to request one of the main antagonists of our campaign.

I forgot to mention he doesn't wear a mask or the hood, just the armor and cape. And the swords aren't really that ornated, just that the one on the left is a longsword and the one in the right hand is a bastard sword. Color is optional.
>>
File: sexy snak.png (422KB, 504x658px) Image search: [Google]
sexy snak.png
422KB, 504x658px
>>54594206
Hey you. take this sexy snek.
>>
Requesting a teapot made from many many tiny tiny skulls.
>>
File: Tikatg.jpg (269KB, 1103x837px) Image search: [Google]
Tikatg.jpg
269KB, 1103x837px
Migrating
>>54593770
>>54535815
Requesting a half-ogre Samurai
My friend's been running a Rokugan/L5R themed 5e game for the last few months and my half-ogre goon has gone from basically an asshole with a big club to a heavily armored crab clan bushi (Though her armor is from the dragon clan because reasons) wielding a magic katana and a small shield with oni horns bolted to it.
She also picked up a nezumi shaman helper along the way (who healed her eye but left the cool scar over it).
A picture that shows her progression would be awesome!
Thanks /tg/
>>
>>54593770
>>54541903

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.
>>
File: 2389042735823.png (2MB, 2449x859px) Image search: [Google]
2389042735823.png
2MB, 2449x859px
>>54593770
Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) channeling golden energy into her hands as she readies herself to heal an injured soldier.
Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!
>>
File: Sophia Refrence.png (970KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia Refrence.png
970KB, 1200x720px
>>54593770
Migrating from previous thread.
Gang finally got back together and are doing CoS. Going with a warforged paladin that was created to replace an inventor's daughter. She believes if she devotes herself to a god, she can become human.
I'd like for her to be in full armor, kinda like the two pics (somewhat formal, but nothing too flashy). She has short red messy hair and light green eyes. The DM has allowed my character to wear an alter self medallion that makes her look human. As the campaign goes on, the magic will slowly wear out, and her true appearance would show. Top right is just an idea of how it would show, part of her face wooden or steel while the rest is human like.

Honestly whatever the artist comes up with, I'm happy with. I'd be glad just to have a real image of her. Thanks friends
>>
File: PrometheusDaemon_WIP1.png (8MB, 2955x2916px) Image search: [Google]
PrometheusDaemon_WIP1.png
8MB, 2955x2916px
>>54448258
Not sure if you're here, and I posted last thread, but I'll post one more time in case you missed it, but here's a sketch, just reply if you're still interested.

SirFrog's players, don't look, I guess?
>>
File: Nazi_MG46_Minigun.jpg (96KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_MG46_Minigun.jpg
96KB, 600x471px
Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Krieg soldier utilizing the MG46 (from Wolfenstein the new order) to take down a Khornate Hellbrute.
>>
File: Nanomachines, grandson..jpg (279KB, 1097x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines, grandson..jpg
279KB, 1097x1186px
>>54593770
Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.
>>
File: pleaseandthanksdrawfriends.png (2MB, 1629x915px) Image search: [Google]
pleaseandthanksdrawfriends.png
2MB, 1629x915px
>>54593770
Requesting my perpetually angry Fear and Loathing inspired brawler. The angrier looking the better. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: LM_Drawthread_Reference.png (2MB, 2155x1175px) Image search: [Google]
LM_Drawthread_Reference.png
2MB, 2155x1175px
Requesting a boy in his mid teens with the general build of image 1 and the face of image 2, with a outfit that combines features and colors from images 3, 4 and 5. His outfit should be ethereal and have celestial symbols, and he should have a sword and revolver by his side. He has tanned skin from playing beneath the sun so much. His hair is dirty blond, with twigs and leaves in it. His ears and nose are big and goofy, but not as much as his smile, which looks like the most playful thing in the world. He wears a toy crown and his neck has a scarf which resembles a piece of the midnight sky (like in image 6 but more transparent, triangular and glowing). If you could draw him inside a tree house playing with his friends using magic like levitation and illusions, it would be awesome!
>>
>>54595286

>Also there is the helm, it full encases his head and resembles a boar's face.

Please post a ref because I have no idea wtf you want.
>>
File: 1501119540700.jpg (114KB, 734x872px) Image search: [Google]
1501119540700.jpg
114KB, 734x872px
>>54593770
Re-requesting:

Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.
>>
File: Dwimmer Mount.png (900KB, 1077x827px) Image search: [Google]
Dwimmer Mount.png
900KB, 1077x827px
Could a drawbro make this fat armored cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch that looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so rounded and effeminate. Maybe a beard?
>>
File: season2.png (1MB, 1616x918px) Image search: [Google]
season2.png
1MB, 1616x918px
>>54593770
Requesting some art for my character: The guy at left is a reference for his hair, eyes, and current outfit, but he should be posed like the guy on the right--preferably with a cocky expression like him as well--with his coat open to display armor like that shown in the center.
>>
>>54597390
not OR, but I guess it's just a complete helm that covers his face with the front that resembles a boar's face, so it may be a boar mask.

something more like pic related.
>>
File: tumblr_mkehjkmbt41qcwtjno1_500.jpg (177KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkehjkmbt41qcwtjno1_500.jpg
177KB, 500x667px
>>54597858
>>
File: 5z45.png (530KB, 686x888px) Image search: [Google]
5z45.png
530KB, 686x888px
>>54596282
wip, suggestions?
>>
Requesting a more civilized-than-wild barbarian, clean shaved with his shoulder length hair tied back, his physique is tall a muscular but not to the point of having muscles on his muscles. He wears a leather sleeve with a chain links overlay on his left arm. A leather knee length kilt with a large buckled belt holding it up. And fur topped calf high boots. His weapon is a single bladed greataxe with a wicked jagged edge.
>>
>>54598267
Hmm, all I have is maybe making the hair in the back a tiny bit longer.
Besides that its looking really great so far anon :)
>>
File: nathan coat request.png (4MB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
nathan coat request.png
4MB, 2800x2100px
>>54593770

Hey all, was wondering if I could get something done of my gunslinger here? Nothing too complex, I'd just like him to have a different outfit than the usual. Something similar to the picture on the right, a sort of long, dark coat with patches here and there, could be in a similar sitting position or just standing. Face and build is the same as on the right, s'how he's supposed to look after all.

Thanks in advance, you guys are pretty damn cool.
>>
File: beetleclandrawreq.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beetleclandrawreq.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>54593770
I'm running a custom minor clan game of L5R for my group soon, and I'd love to have a nice looking mon to display. The PCs will be members of the Beetle Clan minor clan.

I'm requesting a mon similar to those in the top row of my image, but with a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54597523
>[M'LADY INTENSIFIES]
>>
Aww to hell with it, lets go for my old 'for fun' standby.

I'd like any picture of Ness, or a kid like him in a baseball cap, fighting aliens or monsters with your favorite tabletop character.
>>
File: 1460938814613.jpg (467KB, 860x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1460938814613.jpg
467KB, 860x1100px
Requesting the dragon in this pic wearing a more regal looking cloak and sitting on a throne that rests atop a pile of loot, such as gold, armor, weapons, and jewelry. For reference, the character depicted is about 5 feet 6 inches, from head to toe.
>>
File: 1501230490106.png (5MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1501230490106.png
5MB, 3508x2480px
>>54573260

Leaving this post here for if the guy that drew pic related is still here
>>
File: THEDUDE.jpg (1MB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
THEDUDE.jpg
1MB, 1650x1275px
>>54593770
Hello Everyone, I would like to request my dude, he has the body shape of Rambo with scars on the chest (the lines show where) they must be Deep, like the ones that need staples to close, must be in similar pose as the dude in the bottom-corner one hand holding the katana in the same form and the other with the gun provided, he has a mask that looks like tony´s from HLM except that has the pattern upper-right, he uses Black pants as Rambo in the pic with black combat boots, he has the also the vest and arm protection on the upper-right, only the gauntlets have spikes on the knuckles, Finally just use Rambo for skin color only covered in blood TNHX
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: c96 schupo-tan.jpg (202KB, 1075x498px) Image search: [Google]
c96 schupo-tan.jpg
202KB, 1075x498px
>>54593770
Migrating from:
>>54539297
I'm running a historical Upotte campaign and need character art for c96-tan in an anime style. Please and thank you!
>>
>>54600501
Sorry I just notice it, he uses the vest and armor of the upper-left
>>
File: 1496079199229.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496079199229.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
anchor
>>
File: IMG_20170730_120015.jpg (1MB, 2679x2204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_120015.jpg
1MB, 2679x2204px
>>54594065
The art of the beard is being practiced
>>
>>54593770
May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.
>>
File: vayleref.png (873KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vayleref.png
873KB, 1280x1024px
>>54593770
>>54556592
Reposting
I'd like something like this character (1) wearing a white cloak (5) that drapes over his shoulders a little more in similar armor but in a royal blue colour and with hair and beard similar to (3). In the pose pictured in (2) only holding the lantern archon (4) just above his hand instead of the flame.
>>
>>54597968
Cmon, you can get a higher quality pic than that.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7KB, 185x272px
>>54598267
Not OR but freckles. Freckles are a best.
>>
Requesting a picture of a character in a game I am DMing.
She's the stereotypical anime student council president, except whisked away to a high-fantasy world where she lived with a barbarian tribe for two years.
Her body is covered from the neck down by vaguely Maori-like tattoos, beyond that she wears a typically skimpy mix of leather, fur and scraps of chainmail as well as a bunch of feathers, horns and stuff in her hair. She also sometimes uses warpaint.
She wields a two-handed, double-headed axe.
Ideally I'd like it to be a comparison pic, with her before and after her travelling to another world, but anything is fine, really.
>>
File: 1501381562452.jpg (253KB, 539x920px) Image search: [Google]
1501381562452.jpg
253KB, 539x920px
Would it be possible to get an edit of a picture I already have? I would like this character's rabbit ears removed. If anyone cares to do this, I'd be much obliged.
>>
>>54596282
Could you post the full version of that middle reference image? The one with white hair.
>>
>>54593770
Requesting my character mourning over a grave.
>>
>>54604576
This is like two minutes in photoshop. Do it yourself, you lazy bum.
>>
>>54604899
You're right. I could give it a shot. Thanks.
>>
>>54594608
Sauce on the reference picture?
>>
>>54605236
http://kinetickraver.tumblr.com/
>>
File: HarlowYRequest.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HarlowYRequest.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Not sure what the rules are in regards to pinup-type pictures, but what the hell, right?

Requesting a pinup of my Pathfinder character Harlow Ironeye, in full Blacksmith garb.

Here's a breakdown of the things I've marked.
1 - Pose ideas
2 - His body type, though with a bit more chest hair involved.
3 - His facial details. He's absolutely covered in scars, lost one eye to burns that he replaced with a steel ball, lost a couple of fingers and teeth along with it. Adventuring is a tough occupation, you know.
4 - How he looks 'today'. These days, he's older. He's got greying hair, usually brushed backwards and his grey beard is also a bit more tended to than it was in his younger days. He still wears the metal eye and keeps it out on display.
>>
>>54605570
What, did you already give up on >>>/aco/1594537
>>
File: 40035495_p0.jpg (882KB, 1500x1650px) Image search: [Google]
40035495_p0.jpg
882KB, 1500x1650px
I would like to Request my modern Champion of the Raven Queen. he has large, tattered jet black feathers from his back, and wears a dark set of cloths, consisting of a black hooded trench-coat, black fitted cargo pants, and a plain white, featureless porcelain mask with 2 black eye holes. he wields a long blade made of raven feathers. his clothing has deep purple accents and his hair is black and slightly wavy. I would like for his pose to feature his wings prominently, sort of like the reference Photo but front facing, or something similar maybe.
>>
>>54605599
Gotta play the field my dude. besides, /aco/ is a trash fire right now. Have you read the thread lately?
>>
>>54605599
>>54605620
I didn't think /aco/ would be okay with people posting tabletop character requests?
>>
>>54605763
It's more that trash from /aco/ posts their OC Donut Steels here, for their "It's Totally For A Campaign I Swear :^)" requests
>>
>>54605925
The fuck are you on about, that IS her tail
>>
>>54601957

When is the last time you had an update on this?
>>
File: 1430853922314.jpg (65KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1430853922314.jpg
65KB, 736x414px
>>54603518

I think this could look good if it wasn't so oversized. Using a Sallet for the top of the boars head and a bevor for the lower jaw is a good idea. Or see my pic for another idea. Slap some tusks (top and bottom) and a pig snout on this and BAM boar helmet.
>>
>>54605763
I don't see why they'd care, but then again I haven't been to /aco/ since it was new.
>>
>>54597390

OR here, this'll do it.

>>54606319

Sorry for not clarifying all that well.
>>
>>54605944

I attribute the high ratio of female requests to this. /aco/ scum coming here to fulfill their fantasies.
>>
File: Hawaii.png (469KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hawaii.png
469KB, 650x1000px
>>54597133
>>
>>54604758
I got you anon
>>
>>54607222
lul
>>
File: SevenStars Char post.jpg (105KB, 1306x788px) Image search: [Google]
SevenStars Char post.jpg
105KB, 1306x788px
>>54593770
Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Short Brown hair, brown eyes
>5ft tall
>>
File: AC V.png (1KB, 172x209px) Image search: [Google]
AC V.png
1KB, 172x209px
Can somebody draw my boy Anaconda Virtue? Be sure to make him look gross and noseless. Maybe greasy, too.
>>
File: WIP Kruul.jpg (476KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
WIP Kruul.jpg
476KB, 2480x3508px
>>54593787
Anchoring for Oni with cheeky armor
>>
File: revwien.jpg (139KB, 537x783px) Image search: [Google]
revwien.jpg
139KB, 537x783px
Can I get a spooky Revwien?
I've had the idea for a picture with one of these plant-monsters for a while but I just can't draw it.
I'd like to get one that is force sensitive and some sort of dark-side user; floating along creepily in the air with Force Lightening crackling between their tendrils. Or maybe they're using their numerous little red lightsabers instead.
>>
File: jester.png (524KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jester.png
524KB, 1200x1600px
Lineart's mostly done for the anon who wanted the jester knight.
Is this going in the right direction for you?
>>
File: mha request.png (611KB, 920x938px) Image search: [Google]
mha request.png
611KB, 920x938px
Hello
requesting my character from my upcoming MHA game
She's a girl with grey stone-like skin and hair, with bright golden eyes. She wears the U.A. High uniform with thigh-high stockings, because ZR.

Thanks in advanced
>>
>>54600179
https://imgur.com/a/h34ws

File too large for four chains.

I'll do a bit more decoration on it since [arts of the map seem too empty.
If you'd like to add anything nows the time to say so.
>>
File: Abyssal_guardian_ref.png (2MB, 1558x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal_guardian_ref.png
2MB, 1558x1050px
>>54593770

Requesting a tribal sharkman with horns and a mane of hair going from the top of his head to his upper back, albeit with a more human neck and shoulders. He's wearing a loincloth and wraps around his hands and feet, along with some jewelry, such as bracelets on his wrists, ankles, and tail, a necklace with several shark teeth and a couple rings on one of his horns. He may also wield a blade of teeth and wear tattoos like the ones in the reference.

And now, for a spot of writefaggotry that may inspire any interested drawfriends:
>There's a portal to hell sitting at the bottom of the ocean
>Local god uses sharks as a template to create an humanoid species designed to guard the gate against demonic invasions
>Population grows and expands over the centuries, to the point a comparatively small fraction of them still does the duty they were meant for to this day
>The blessing protecting them from corruption has seemingly started to fail recently, and no one knows why
>Over the last couple of generations, the abyssal guardians have started showing some demonic features such as horns, leading to them being seen with a mix of abhorrence and admiration by the "pure" sharkmen
>The blessing never actually failed; The changes to the sharks guarding the gates are actually the doing of their own god, giving them seemingly demonic features to hide that he's quietly strengthening them in a secret arms race against the forces of hell
>>
File: 1501420539135.jpg (64KB, 539x920px) Image search: [Google]
1501420539135.jpg
64KB, 539x920px
>>54604576
Removing furies one set of ears at a time
No one ever asks to make an image MORE furry
>>
>>54609684
I got you anon, will start this after my session
>>
>>54609967
Cheers anon
>>
>>54609887
That's because it's against the rules.
And also I'd assume it'd be a lot harder.
>>
>>54594388
Bumperino
>>
Draw for me Chaos Eldar.
>>
Requesting some futuristic tieflings, flavored after doom style demons, feel free to draw from other images i couldnt get
>>
>>54596289
Jesus christ, random drawfag, thanks! I missed last thread due to real life, but that's damn cool!
>>
File: Wired Beck.png (2MB, 1103x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Wired Beck.png
2MB, 1103x1284px
I'd like it if someone would design a humanoid Stand based off of this vampire.
Basically I'd like it if the stand included something like the stripes and spikes in some way.
>>
>>54609694
Hmm, it looks great altough I worry that my players would get confused from the red lines, since they look more like treasure maps, could you make it look more how metro stations road look? that could work

also, the gray part is a giant megacity, so it'd be nice if there was some recognition to it instead of just a blank space of land

still, thanks a lot!
>>
>>54611579
Got any references on how the mega city would look like?
I have nothing to go of off to be quite honest, I'll re do the train lines, do the stations have names?
>>
>>54607324
Cheers Dahl-bro
>>
>>54611121
So, you're interested in a more finished version I take it? I'll get on that. :) Glad you like it so far. Any particular direction you're interested in it going, or should I just keep at it?
>>
>>54611633
Hmmm, well, the most important location in the city is pic related's spire, while the rest of the city has shibuya/new york vibes

I would say draw the big spire in the center, and cover the rest of the land in some slightly larger than normal city buildings so you can get the idea it's really big

As for the stations, the lower one is the Public Grand Access Railway while the upper one is the Kingsway Grand Access Railway

I'd ask if you could make the tower of babel in the middle much, much larger so my players can comprehend it's magnitude, but apart from that not much else
>>
>>54594255
>>54594278
Bump
>>
File: max.png (3MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
3MB, 1061x1500px
>>54611827
forgot the pic like an idiot
>>
>>54611827
>>54612179
https://imgur.com/a/fMaSN
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>54612444
I can work with that

thanks a lot
>>
>>54594239
Bump
>>
>>54594405
bump
>>
File: 4chan warrior V2 WIP.jpg (496KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan warrior V2 WIP.jpg
496KB, 2480x3508px
>>54609161
One last WIP for the road.
>>
>>54594754
Bumpan
>>
>>54594758
Bump!
>>
Requesting a Necron in a crocodile tooth hat punching an emu in the face.
>>
>>54613539
Woah anon, your really awesome, he look amazing; I'm really happy.

I would just ask if you could make the sword guard a bit simpler/smaller ?
>>
File: jester.png (787KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jester.png
787KB, 1200x1600px
>>54609413
Delivery for Jester Knight
>>
>>54609413
Yeah, it totally is. Thanks!
>>
>>54614219
It's perfect, thanks so much! I really love the pose you gave her along with the mirrored daggers. Do you have a tumblr or something, I'd love to follow you!
>>
>>54614268
Yep! Linked it in last thread, here's that post:
>>54544953
>>
>>54595160
I'll bump it again, another try.
>>
>>54606300
5-6 threads ago bogroll said he was still interested, just being lazy
>>
>>54596077
Bump it up and air it out.
>>
>>54595286
bump
>>
File: ARMORGUYboarsmall.jpg (32KB, 180x284px) Image search: [Google]
ARMORGUYboarsmall.jpg
32KB, 180x284px
>>54614716
I'm working on this, It'll be done tomorrow. Got a couple versions coming your way since you can't have a helm covered face and also show a bored angry expression/mustache. Heres a small preview

>>54595286
>>
File: Inquisitiveness.jpg (965KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitiveness.jpg
965KB, 1564x1564px
>>54593770
Requesting a sharply dressed man opening up a book and being surprised to discover that the pages have folded themselves into some sort of shape (not unlike an elder thing or a star spawn as seen in Mythos material). He has dark hair and is incredibly interested in this curious book.
>>
>>54593908
A late bump for the day.
>>
>>54615021
OR here, kudos
>>
>>54599257
The half-elf guy in the anon's request is wearing a cowboy/western hat, not a trilby stupid.
>>
>>54609887
Original requestor here. Thanks so much for the edit! I really appreciate it.
>>
>>54597553
Bump
>>
>>54596799
bump
>>
>>54597178
Bumping. If you would like to draw this but have doubts, just ask me.
>>
File: he attac.jpg (176KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
he attac.jpg
176KB, 1440x1440px
>>54538394
Cool. All done :)
>>
>>54600501
BUMP
Also with the armor of the upper left, not right
>>
>>54617240
Not OR, but that's pretty cool, mate. Nice job.
>>
>>54594774
Bump
>>
File: Half Dragon.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Half Dragon.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting a portrait of this guy's upper body or face. If possible, could you draw him with a breastplace on top of a thick gambeson with fur collar?
>>
>>54617240
>That file name
Not OR but nice work anon, it looks really good an you got me to snicker
>>
>>54617568
>>54618116
Haha thanks guys.
Slowly but surely getting better
>>
>>54618090
What kind of breastplate? We talking like Skyrim steel?
>>
File: Khornate Eldar.png (313KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Khornate Eldar.png
313KB, 1000x1500px
>>54610861
Always had an idea for a Khornate Eldar Warrior, but was always too lazy to get about to drawing it, so here you go. Still gotta add some more stuff here and there. Let me know what you guys all think of this concept, or if you wanted to hear more about the story of this warrior.
>>
File: breastplate.png (84KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
breastplate.png
84KB, 250x250px
>>54618588

Well, this should be fine, but feel free to take creative freedom with it.
>>
File: Eldar symbol.jpg (317KB, 681x872px) Image search: [Google]
Eldar symbol.jpg
317KB, 681x872px
I have a strange one so please bear with me.

In Dark Heresy, our party has made a temporary alliance with the Eldar. A psuedo 'Coven of Isha'.

Their symbol is based on an Eldar interpretation of a lantern (symbolising Morai-Heg) with spread wings (for the swooping hawks if you ask an Eldar, the Emperor if you ask the party).

In my mind, the symbol would look a bit like the top left pic. With Eldar runes looking vaguely like a lantern where Khaine's head is, and more Imperial-esque wings.

Anyone who is particularly creative can do with it as they like. What I am proposing is just a rough guide.

Thanks for having a read of my rant.
>>
>>54617240
Yo, thats nice as fuck. Thanks a lot drawfriend!
>>
>>54593770
I would be very grateful for a quick two-part image:

A picture of a gate suited to a demonic world (ice theme if relevant), with a plaque on it,

Then a close up of the plaque with the following poem written on it:

when it is nite
and i am wake
and the world has
no sense to make
there is not
no rhyme or reason
i go in close
i lik the demon
>>
File: Drawthread Requests.jpg (537KB, 1307x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Requests.jpg
537KB, 1307x2100px
>>54598996
I can't draw to save my life, but I try and fulfil requests with shopping if I'm able.
>>
>>54618770
I for one would be interested in knowing more about this warrior. tell me
>>
>>54595864
Bomp
>>
File: Reference.png (363KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
363KB, 800x600px
>>54593770

Hi! I was wondering if someone could draw my octopus alchemist?

First, for the things in the reference! I'd love it if the huge zipper was just removed completely, maybe replaced with a normal sized one, but you do you.
Secondly, her tentacles are somewhat lanky, but are just slightly shorter than the ones in the image. They're also a bit pinker.
Finally, I'd prefer if the potion pictured was a more light blue-ish colour, held in one hand- her other hand can just be on her hips. Also, she doesn't wear gloves, so if she could just have the top pictured on and nothing else, that'd be great.

Now, for the things I need to describe:
She has black hair that isn't particularly styled reaching down to her neck. It's kind of frizzy. Her skin is, of course, dark.
She looks quite happy, smiling away but not showing teeth.

I hope I've done this right!
>>
File: IMG_5203.jpg (89KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5203.jpg
89KB, 611x458px
Requesting a fat, bearded Cardinal (left) with fingers covered with rings being carried on a giant gold throne supported by Arco-Flaggelants
>>
File: 5z45dqfalt.png (577KB, 706x999px) Image search: [Google]
5z45dqfalt.png
577KB, 706x999px
>>54598267
this
>>54598965
>>54603536

k
I actually didn't manage to make the hair look more like the first version but well
>>
File: t436.png (244KB, 999x706px) Image search: [Google]
t436.png
244KB, 999x706px
>>54604823
like that?
>>
>>54596044
Bumping the skeleton scientist
>>
File: dADS1313.png (89KB, 443x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dADS1313.png
89KB, 443x1000px
>>54607831
imagined him something like this, didn't really get where the logo should be though. some more details?

damN I need to stop drawing for today
>>
>>54595005

Bump
>>
>>54621103
Thank you, it's beautiful!
>>
File: Referencefinished.png (1MB, 1240x681px) Image search: [Google]
Referencefinished.png
1MB, 1240x681px
>>54593770
Heyho, couldn't find anything suitable on the web so I thought I request something.

Basically I'd like to request Bill "The Butcher" Cuttings from Gangs of New York as half-orc.

Skintone for the half-orc should be human like, not green (see reference) but I don't mind if it's not colored at all, I know that coloring is hard work.

I'd like to have him to cross his arms but otherwise don't mind the pose.

Thanks for your time.
>>
File: tumblr_nztwy3yXXt1qd8ovdo1_1280.png (949KB, 1100x1576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nztwy3yXXt1qd8ovdo1_1280.png
949KB, 1100x1576px
Requesting a recolor. Would anyone be willing to recolor this character to look Indian? Dark skin, black hair, dark eyes?
>>
>>54622833
>you couldn't have just drawn a moustache on the reference you posted?
>>
>>54624071
I'm not an artist, no.
Besides it's a lot more than just the mustache, the fancy clothes, the greasy hair...You get me?
>>
>>54621861
That's about right, looks good.
>>
File: july202017av2colsm.jpg (488KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
july202017av2colsm.jpg
488KB, 705x1200px
Final colours for >>54538066
>>
>>54626476
Damn, that looks amazing!
>>
>>54594128
Bump
>>
File: robot girl.png (978KB, 1100x1576px) Image search: [Google]
robot girl.png
978KB, 1100x1576px
>>54623798
I tried. Want me to change anything?
>>
>>54626476
YO I didn't know you were going to color! That looks really great.

Big thanks to both artists that did a draw of him for me.
>>
File: TG color edit.png (825KB, 1100x1576px) Image search: [Google]
TG color edit.png
825KB, 1100x1576px
>>54623798
I hope this is ok anon.
>>
>>54611806
Oh yes, still interested. Just mildly busy from real life.

If there's anything, you could skip the wings, maybe?
>>
File: 4chan warrior Final.png (7MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan warrior Final.png
7MB, 2480x3508px
>>54614066
Should be finished.

Time to find another request.
>>
>>54626628
>>54626722
Perfect, thank you.
>>
>>54627277
Anon I have no word to describe how happy I am; he look beyond awesome and this draw will really help my GM and fellow player imagine my character; your art are amazing.

I'm totaly gonna post it somewhere, so do you got any tumblr or anything so I can link you with it ?
>>
File: 4chan warrior Final.png (7MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan warrior Final.png
7MB, 2480x3508px
>>54627277
Nevermind the previous one, it's a lot less clean than I thought it was, here's a better one.
>>
File: 1501527388704.png (1MB, 1024x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1501527388704.png
1MB, 1024x1429px
Could somebody please photoshop Torchstar to be actually blue like she's supposed to be?
>>
>>54627409
Well hum
>>54627384
Can't say much more anon, but thanks a lot !
>>
>>54609778

One bump for the road
>>
>>54601608
Bumping.
>>
File: 4chan warrior Final final.png (6MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan warrior Final final.png
6MB, 2480x3508px
>>54627604
Can't believe I still forgot to erase some layers, I swear to god this one should be clean, sorry for the spam anons.

I don't have any tumblr or anything but feel free to post it anywhere.
>>
File: Gold saint clothes.jpg (81KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
Gold saint clothes.jpg
81KB, 427x604px
Requesting a magical armour stored saint seiya style.
Similar style as in high fantasy and build around a theme: here the Tower. It's a protector armour with an heavy shield, an heavy helmet or a mask and maybe an eye symbol for eternal watchfulness.
Doesn't have to be that bling though, and maybe actually Greek (or byzantine) looking?
>>
>>54628193
Learn english before requesting. Might help, mate.
>>
>>54619816
Well, thank you in any case! I'd prefer an actual drawing but honestly I think I was asking for something like this to happen with that request. Really though, thank you for your effort.
>>
>>54627913
Well thanks a lot anon, have a good day/night
>>
File: blarghag.jpg (109KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
blarghag.jpg
109KB, 800x800px
>>54595864
could you elaborate on the horn on shield thingie?
>>
File: 1501528917462.jpg (941KB, 1700x2532px) Image search: [Google]
1501528917462.jpg
941KB, 1700x2532px
>>54593770
Would someone please edit the hair on this character to be black? If you wanted to change the vest and boots to a more complimentary color that would be a good bonus.

Thank you.
>>
Requesting a post apoc Lisbon landscape for a fallout like homebrew
>>
>>54620210
What do you mean by Octopus alchemist?
>>
File: lazywitch.png (1MB, 1700x2532px) Image search: [Google]
lazywitch.png
1MB, 1700x2532px
>>54629005
>>
File: halfogre for anon lines only.png (444KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
halfogre for anon lines only.png
444KB, 1000x900px
>>54619847
>>54595864
is this okay with you, anon?
there's also a "color" version here http://i.imgur.com/lRPo5IU.png
>>
>>54629330
Thanks!
>>
File: Cecaelia.png (169KB, 291x484px) Image search: [Google]
Cecaelia.png
169KB, 291x484px
>>54629299
Something like this, anon!
>>
>>54593908
Bumping for today.
>>
>>54597529
Bump
>>
>>54609282
I am still here hoping for my planty Sith.
>>
File: WhatAreBirds.jpg (21KB, 528x288px) Image search: [Google]
WhatAreBirds.jpg
21KB, 528x288px
>>54594029
Is my drawfriend for the harpy adventurer still alive? If you don't wanna finish it, that's totally cool, but I'd appreciate what you have so far with the blue/red sketch layers removed.
>>
File: Doomguy.jpg (318KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy.jpg
318KB, 1280x1280px
>>54593770
You know, for the amount of jokes there are about Doomguy being a missing Primarch, there's actually not much art of a 40k Doomguy. Anyone up to fire the headcannon?
>>
>>54594405
bump
>>
File: salfolk.png (154KB, 588x320px) Image search: [Google]
salfolk.png
154KB, 588x320px
Requesting a female Lizardfolk Sorceress inspired by Salazzle from Pokemon.
>>
>>54595593
late af bump
>>
>>54594754
Bumpan again
>>
Is it ok if the character is a Anthro?
>>
>>54631677
Nope
>>
>>54631769
Hmm, ok.
>>
File: 2658333-21.jpg (147KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2658333-21.jpg
147KB, 852x1280px
>>54631677
We talking full furry or more like pic related?
>>
>>54594446
Bump
>>
>>54631807
Yeah, like that but a cowboy western type.
>>
File: Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png
553KB, 846x965px
/req/ Violet relaxing in a hot bathtub wearing only her hat and drinking some liqueur, she is visibly starting to get drunk (i.e. rosy cheeks and a kind of happy drunk smile.)
>>
>>54596077
24H Bump
>>
>>54594239
BUMP
>>
>>54594255
>>54594278
BUMPING
>>
>>54615026
Bump.
>>
>>54597523
bump
>>
>>54603375
BOMP
>>
>>54596399
Bump. Never gonna get it :^(
>>
>>54614036
[Bumps in dial up.]
>>
File: Okura_no_Oni_3.jpg (129KB, 937x699px) Image search: [Google]
Okura_no_Oni_3.jpg
129KB, 937x699px
>>54628742
Holy shit Thank you so much for doing this!

It was never specified what the oni's horns really looked like by the DM, it was just a sidequest as part of her joining the crab clan

Every picture I've seen of L5R oni they have big curly goat horn lookin things
so just slap two of them facing forward on the shield I guess?

If you mean how they're stuck on there.. A riveted ring around the base? I'm not 100% sure. Rivets in the front and a bolt in the back (which you wouldn't see anyways) seems like the most likely fastener.
Sorry, I know it says keep text descriptions to a minimum I just don't have a good reference for this specific thing.

tl;dr I dunno lol go nuts
>>
File: Occhumest.png (446KB, 923x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Occhumest.png
446KB, 923x1440px
>>54620210
>>
>>54629398
>>54628742
Oh dang I shoulda looked closer
Both of these are great. Thank you so much for your time and work!
>>
>>54633019
Not OR, but that's pretty nice, m8
>>
>>54633019
Not OR, but that's real nice.
>>
>>54633019
Excellent stuff anon
>>
File: Bounty Hound.jpg (567KB, 821x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bounty Hound.jpg
567KB, 821x768px
Requesting my Bounty Hound sitting at a table staring off screen, while smoking a pipe and flipping a playing card box.
>>
>>54594758
Bump!
>>
>>54633019
Cute as fuck 10/10
>>
>>54594388
>>54610692
Bumperdino
>>
File: Orb Snail.jpg (36KB, 533x960px) Image search: [Google]
Orb Snail.jpg
36KB, 533x960px
I drew an Orb Snail from this blog post
pls r8

http://goblinpunch.blogspot.com/2017/06/scrap-princess-engineered-st-pierre.html
>>
>>54634084
Why does that boulder have a nutsack
>>
>>54634313
He works as a cook, and it's his lunch break. The boss said it was okay as long as he didn't go into the tavern with his gonads extruded.
>>
>>54597553
>>54616107
Bump
>>
File: 1501438542768.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1501438542768.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>54634426
I genuinely don't know what answer I expected, but that was not it.
>>
>>54635054
It's hot in a kitchen. Sometimes you just gotta air out your junk.
>>
>>54598996
24+ hour bump!
>>
>>54595864
>>54629398
>>54628742
OR here again sorry to post so many times in the thread - Do either of you have tumblrs/DAs/twitters I can credit for your work?
>>
File: IMG_9671.jpg (189KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9671.jpg
189KB, 1280x881px
Heya drawfolks, my last character recently bit the dust, so I'm rolling up a kobold this time and wondered if anyone felt like drawing one?

He is going to be a little silly white scaled kobold sorcerer looking a bit like the one on the left in the ref, with face spikes, but a bit more sharp in the face with BIG eyes that look...unintelligent. As for other details there isn't much, he has a set of useful wings and tiny horns, and he is short and scrawny. In my head I see him staring blankly at nothing, casually licking his eye with a long slender tongue or some other dumb shit.
If anyone is up for this then I would be eternally grateful
>>
>>54594774
>>54617871
Anybody?
>>
>>54600501
BUMP
Also with the armor of the upper left, not right
>>
File: Level1Cleric.jpg (300KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Level1Cleric.jpg
300KB, 944x1000px
Hello Artists
I am about to begin a D&D game as a Level 1 Cleric and would like to request a picture to go with my character.

He is a young human male, looks similar to 1, but with blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair that he undercuts and ties back in a ponytail like 2.
His armor is simplistic looking like 3 but instead of the Templar cross sigil he has Pelor's sun emblem like 4 (I know Pelor's symbol is his shaggy face in a sun like pattern but this looks better and saves you drawing a second face.)
He wields a flanged mace like 5 (although not in nearly as pristine condition) and a simple wood shield with iron bands like 6 (but it doesn't have the extra glyph's just the bands and center dome) with 7 being an approximate size comparison.

Thanks in advance and have fun drawing.
>>
>>54636605
Oh and as for a general pose would like to see him with his shield on his back, or hefting it over his left shoulder while carrying his mace at the ready.
>>
File: PrometheusDaemon_WIP2.png (3MB, 2955x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PrometheusDaemon_WIP2.png
3MB, 2955x3000px
>>54627010
Here's a much more update WIP.

Spoilered to avoid, well, spoiling SirFrog's players.

And here's a version without wings. http://imgur.com/TBCChq6 Lemme know what you think.
>>
File: 1501533098751.png (1MB, 1024x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1501533098751.png
1MB, 1024x1429px
>>54627493
>>
>>54637659
Thank you, friend. Much appreciated.
>>
>>54636169
>>54629398
Haven't got anything like that, man, sorry.
>>
Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I'd need a dress design for a fancy gala with a 'spring'-theme. All the other players apparently are busy designing their own ensembles, but I have no talent in this regard.
The only stipulation I have is that it has to include some manner of fancy eyepatch or -cover, because nobody wants to see that mess of scars, as well as a short cape or something similar that covers her missing arm.
The character is in her late thirties, lean and somewhat haggard, a bit below average height and has a mass of greyish-blonde hair, if that's any help.
(Image only sorta related)
>>
>>54638458
Dang, Thanks all the same and keep up the good work.
>>
>>54633019
OR here, it looks great! Thank you so much, anon!
>>
File: dragonborn kind of.jpg (119KB, 1198x1464px) Image search: [Google]
dragonborn kind of.jpg
119KB, 1198x1464px
>>54618090
Funny, as I drew this it started to look more and more like my cousin...
Anyway, here you go! :O
>>
File: is this retard enough.png (533KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
is this retard enough.png
533KB, 1500x1500px
>>54636181
this was fun to draw, sorry it's such a quickie
>>
>>54636181
Hahahaha Godamn it! I'm so fucking weak for kobolds. And your description of him licking his fucking eye made me actually laugh. I have no choice now but to give this a go lol
But first, I sleep.

I'll probably have more questions for you tmrw. What's he wearing?
Does he have any tools/weapons/accessories?
>>
Quick photoshop request for any anons willing!

Could you make this character into a drow? Dark grey skin and a red eye?
>>
File: TVxipRk.png (316KB, 3574x2743px) Image search: [Google]
TVxipRk.png
316KB, 3574x2743px
>>54619151
Bumping for the Emperor
>>
>>54639076
Nothing to apologize for, he looks funny, just how I like it!
>>54639186
Not that I'm aware of, the crew is in the middle of a goblin cavern system, and this guy is gonna step in for my last char, and I don't think the slavers are comfy with him having anything, so maybe just an oversized robe! Sorry if it's not anything fancyfull.

And also sorry to both of you for the late response!
>>
>>54638572
Do you have a ref for the character?
>>
>>54597178
Bumping again.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (497KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
497KB, 564x846px
>>54639358
Couldn't get grey skin to work without fucking over the hair. Couldn't be arsed to separate hair and skin. Sorry.
>>
>>54640082
Bodytype-wise? Vaguely unhealty like this hasitly-googled image, except with slightly more pronounced ribs, some pronounced scars here and there, straight grey-blonde hair (usually in a high ponytail) and, obviously, the left arm missing at the shoulder joint and the damaged right eye.
>>
File: 1501588012959.jpg (79KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1501588012959.jpg
79KB, 564x846px
>>54639358
>>
File: Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png
144KB, 430x470px
Requesting two of these aliens holding hands/appendages. One of them being smaller and has a ribbon on its head/cap. It's ment to be a father and a daughter out on a walk
>>
File: Caden reference.png (647KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Caden reference.png
647KB, 800x600px
I posted this Ages ago, but then forgot to check on the Thread because Work.

Does any Drawfriend remember working on it?
>>
File: IMG_4219.jpg (472KB, 1000x2210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4219.jpg
472KB, 1000x2210px
>>54640717
Does something like this work? Trying to get a feel for it before I do lineart
>>
>>54640254
>>54640794
Thanks you two!
>>
>>54641670
Not OR, but that's gorgeous.
>>
>>54641670
I could really see this working in some light pastel colors. Though it really calls for high-heeled sandals instead of pumps.
>>
>>54641670
This works perfectly, I love it. The hairstyle is amazing, too.
That said, and I kinda feel like an ass for nitpicking, the missing arm and eye are should be on different sides. Right now they are both on the same half of the body.
>>
>>54641923
>pastel colors
>with light gray hair
That hair calls for bold colors, not something subdued. Though bold colors in spring are kind of meh...
>>
>>54637272
Spoiler, my players!
Yeah, I'd go without the wings. The bat wings don't really do it for me.
>>
>>54641670
How does that scarf work? I'm trying to imagine it, but I'm not sure I get it.
The rest is nice though. Has a 'wasting beauty' feel to it.
>>
>>54622833
Bump
>>
File: IMG_4216.jpg (169KB, 855x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4216.jpg
169KB, 855x855px
>>54641981
Oops, I had actually started off that way then thought I misread it so I went back to fix it. I'll change it back when I ink it

>>54641923
Yeah the pumps were more of a placeholder - OR what do you think about sandals, flat/ankle/knee high?

>>54642102
It's rough right now, but it should be something like an infinity scarf that she can drape over the shoulder(s)
>>
>>54642266
>OR what do you think about sandals, flat/ankle/knee high?
Well, I'm not the requester *and* I have a shoe fetish, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask, but in general light gowns like that really want some fancy footwear.
>>
>>54642266
>I'll change it back when I ink it
Thinking on it, wouldn't it interfere with the composition? I mean, hiding the eye and whatnot? It's probably best if you pick what you think works best for this image. I can live just fine with an inaccuracy like that.
>OR what do you think about sandals?
Sandals probably work the best, though I'm fine with either.
>>
Today on /tg: /tg helps a lady with her evening wear
>>
>>54609684
Bump
>>
>>54643166
who needs /fa/?
>>
>>54642005
Grey would go well with a slightly bolder lavender as a main color, though it really depends on her skin tone. Pale works better for this.
They you could work with the scarf/cape and the eyepatch to blend similar colors and distract from the physical imperfections.
Slim sandals with a lot of heel and a nice purse are a must. Also, lots of jewelry, especially earrings and bracelets.

>>54643166
We should do that more often.
>>
>>54643304
>its like i don't need the other boards anymore
>>
>>54643304

>>54643514

Wishful thinking at best that's some waifu shit that has nothing to do with traditional games.
>>
>>54643608
You're so much fun anon
>>
>>54636181
Is this the direction you were thinking? I don't mind scraping the sketch at all for a different pose or anything either.
>>
>>54594608
buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
>>
File: ElfColorChange.jpg (657KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
ElfColorChange.jpg
657KB, 1600x2263px
I have a fairly simple request; it's not even a draw request, though it is beyond my own artistic skills. I basically need the attached image color-swapped; I'd like it to show a dark-skinned drow with light-colored tattoos. Everything else is fine.
>>
File: hecken cool doggo.jpg (75KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hecken cool doggo.jpg
75KB, 1440x1440px
>>54633595
This kinda what you had in mind? I can change/scrap the pose if you want
>>
>>54645873
Not OR, but that's really neat.
>>
File: +5stylepoints.jpg (21KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
+5stylepoints.jpg
21KB, 430x300px
>>54644137
That was pretty much darn close to what i had in mind, a bit of an improvement to my idea really if im being honest. I just have one little inquiry and this is just me throwing stuff out there ; He is a sorcerer, and they dont use staffs or wands, just magic in their blood, so maybe drop the rod? If it looks weird then maybe he can have one of those poses the gargoyles have if thats not difficult for you?
>>
>>54645913
would you prefer him on 4 legs? I'm sure I could make it work with his hands otherwise
>>
>>54645963
hm.. i actually think so, yeah, sorry, i somwhat fell in love with that idea
>>
File: dis hecken qt.jpg (76KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
dis hecken qt.jpg
76KB, 1152x1440px
>>54645976
This still on track, Anon?
>>
>>54646848
Not OR, but I can almost hear the "plap" as he puts his tongue on his eye.
Whatever it is you're doing, it's working.
>>
>>54646848
Absolutely fucking glorious mate. I LOVE it
>>
Ahahaha perfect
>>
>>54646986
Now then :)
The matter of clothes. I can give him a robe, but it will definitely obscure the lanky body structure. Should I just stick with a loincloth or are you ok with that?
>>
>>54620724

Bump
>>
>>54595593
daily bump
>>
File: you ever cut a rat open.png (52KB, 1111x1170px) Image search: [Google]
you ever cut a rat open.png
52KB, 1111x1170px
>>54607913
It is more of a /v/ request tho
>>
>>54647056
Thats.. actually a good point. I think stick to the loincloth, since he IS taken by slavers after all. Good thinking!
>>
>>54595005

Bump
>>
Can someone give me a picture of a Skeleton in a grey tshirt and cargo shorts?
>>
>>54648099
Make It more dull and simple.
>>
File: 1470423690594.jpg (64KB, 558x368px) Image search: [Google]
1470423690594.jpg
64KB, 558x368px
>>54594239
BUMP
>>
>>54594255
>>54594278
Bumping
>>
File: Axeley Executive3.png (231KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
Axeley Executive3.png
231KB, 1000x570px
>>54593770

Hi, this is a bit of a different request but im making an alternate history game where players are mercenary contractors for a PMC that works for a tiny micro nation in europe.
What i need is a logo for the PMC for all 3 of the time periods that the game will go through. The first is post WW1, then 1950s, then near-future times 20XX. The PMC is named Axley Executive Outcomes. Also called Axley Exec. It was started by a US Marine Officer after ww1, and recruited from all the countries that participated in it. So preferably something that fits ww1 logo design, such as shields etc. Then becoming more abstract for the 1950s, like something that can be used as a spray template on crates. Perhaps more swift and tech-looking for near-future times. I would like the near future logo to feature an image that looks like a 4 dimensional cube (pic related).

This image is the basic ww1 logo, but obviously needs spicing up. Things which might be included is a shield with double crossed war axes, a snow topped mountain range, a pile of salt (which soldiers were traditionally paid in) possibly all displayed on a shield grid. You have poetic licence but the company name needs to be present on all logos. Axley Executive. Colours should be navy blue and silver grey. The diagonal striping should be employed wherever there is too much space.
>>
>>54593908
Bumping for the day.
>>
>>54629196
http://baustaedter.com/?portfolio=closed-gallery-2

There's two pictures like that: Santa Justa Elevator & 25 Avril Bridge
>>
File: sasquatch.jpg (110KB, 564x844px) Image search: [Google]
sasquatch.jpg
110KB, 564x844px
Requesting bigfoot in a manbun and business casual looking at his smartphone and sipping on some coffee.
>>
>>54596077
Bump
>>
>>54594758
BUMP FOREVER!
>>
>>54596799
bump
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.