[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 59

File: ShadowSquat.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowSquat.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: ******
>>>Enter Passcode: ****
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to GopNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>54460782
>Fencing_Military_Surplus.knwsft
>Miracle_Shooter_Strategy_100%_Win_Rate_Rush_B.trid
>Modern_Kalashnikov_Maintenance_And_You.knwsft
>Cyberbass_Club.sim

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 2 (0% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Cyкa, вы дoлжны пpeкpaтить coздaвaть нoвыe yчeтныe зaпиcи, или мы зaблoкиpyeм вaшy ccылкy'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running KarkovSim.BTL...

>Squat on heels
>Conserve cigarettes
>Do not buy CGL books
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Slav Edition
What have you played from the eastern bloc?
Tell us about the Vory house you just raided. How'd it go?
How precisely does your ShadowSlav mill about between jobs?
Do the westerners know you are among them?
What have you converted a rented Commiebloc squatter lifestyle into?
Approximately how many cigarettes do you go through a day?
>>
>>54491552
Been doing a good job blending in. A westener discovered me so I had to spit venom in his face.
>>
>>54491771
I like the idea of you having to hack to spit up first, making that loud throat clearing sound as you fill your mouth with acid very loudly and slowly as everyone watches you in stunned disgust.
>>
File: 1500660465501.jpg (128KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500660465501.jpg
128KB, 960x720px
I just hung out with my globetrotting linguist buddy. No matter how often he tells me I'm wrong, I refuse to believe all slavs are not the same. I was thinking of someone for my character to be racist towards, and I may have just found it
>>
>>54491552
>promoting cancersticks

ugh
>>
>>54491907
>associating something with slavs
>promoting it

Why would knowing actual subhumans do something make me want to do it?
>>
>>54491953
Enjoy your anus, kid.
>>
>>54491907
>Ugh.
BBEG.
>>
File: 1422398898937.jpg (69KB, 647x680px) Image search: [Google]
1422398898937.jpg
69KB, 647x680px
>>54491907
>A future where you can grow new lungs in a vat, all your food is made from soy or bugs, and all your water has more chemicals than a Chinese river in it
>oh noo I'll get lung cancer

Cyкa.
>>
>>54492084
>we can grow new lungs in a game of pretend, so let's smoke cancersticks IRL

Way to tard it up, memester.
>>
>>54491552
I once discovered a westener who tried to become slav. He had bioware installed to mimic natural slav genetic abilities. His bioware allowed him to secrete natural good time slav hormones, spit venom, run like slav, and punch like slav.
>>
>>54492369
>To daft to understand that the question is directed towards peoples characters smoking habits
>Calls other people tards
Was the short bus a fun place?
>>
File: TryAgain.jpg (67KB, 849x669px) Image search: [Google]
TryAgain.jpg
67KB, 849x669px
>>54492369
Not him but the OP is very obviously asking how many cigarettes your character smokes. But even if it wasn't, do you think some anon on the internet promoting cigarettes would influence literally anyone? And even if it did, why the fuck do you care what other people do with their bodies?

You're the cancer anon.
>>
If the players don't get their own getaway driver, is it acceptable to make the NPC getaway driver something of an extremely dangerous, possibly-trap option?

If I am the getaway driver, how do I make my fellow runners fear for their life whenever I am driving?
>>
>first session today
>party (that showed up) is cowboy adept, cyber troll monster hulk, and smelly Ork decker nerd
>party starts off being kidnapped and tied up
>being tortured into accepting a job for the mob by low level thug
>cowboy and troll break out and say they'll accept if they get a real cut and threaten the thug
>he attacks, they kill him
>GM complains campaign is irreparably derailed
Who's in the wrong here?
>>
>>54492682
Your GM is a railroading retard who should be dragged into the street and shot. His actions don't even make sense, the troll and adept were totally fine staying on the railroad but it sounds like he was top much of a butthurt bitch to go along.

Get a new GM.
>>
>>54492575
Drive shitfaced with a penalty to all your Pilot Ground tests.
>>
>>54492682
I think you know the answer to that, Anon.
The people who didn't show up.
>>
What's the best way to play an adept? Pure macho man Randy Savage, Samurai-san, or a mix of gunplay and either weapon or fists?
>>
>>54492682
>Who's in the wrong here?
No one.

Or the GM, for creating a progression point where an NPC was presented as an enemy and required to continue. Introduce a smarter mob flunky (preferably someone who doesn't meet in person) with an offer that results in the same mission.

Game on; the group now has to make reparations for the death of a mob thug, and the job.
>>
>>54492869
>magic Randy Savage
>Centering is elbow drops

I've never wanted something so much in my life.
>>
>>54492575
Tell the players "If this car goes lower than 50 miles per hour it will explode."
>>
>>54492889
"Oh, what's this!? He's going for a Judo flip!"

"Do you think he's going for the elbow drop?"

"I think he is."

"Here it comes!"

"That man has a family!"

"Elbow drop! Elbow drop!"

"My god, his chest cavity has just caved in! His organs have been reduced to mush! The poor corporate security guard had no idea he was going to meet a gruesome end today!"
>>
>>54493060
Now I'm imagining a Jim Ross weapon personasoft
>>
File: 1500312782133.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500312782133.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
What's your character's street name and how did they get it?
>>
My friend and I are learning how deckers work, and we just finished our first session. It went great, but I've got a few questions.

1. If a Hack on the Fly test ties, does the attacker or the defender win? Or is it just no contest?

2. What's an average/reasonable rating for a security camera? What about a security camera in Bellevue; would it be higher? What about a district power-grid; that'd be like a 6, right?

3. Chummer5 question: in the Core Rulebook, a silencer/suppressor is listed as one item, but Chummer5 lists them as separate, and seems to say you can only have one or the other. Did we just miss this in the book, or did Chummer5 make a mistake?

And finally, a question for another player of mine:
He wants to play basically a cyberdoc. Is this a good idea for an actual runner? I imagine he wouldn't do much on runs other than actually just patching people up. And if it is a good idea, how would one go about building it?
>>
>>54494166

Smileyface.

Never smiles, big tusks.
Would use a smileyface [ :) ]as brand/calling-card if she were dumb enough to have one.
Totem is saber-toothed cat, latin name Smilodon.
>>
File: file-5.png (93KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
file-5.png
93KB, 212x278px
So uh how would a non denominational Christian pastor be roleplayed as a Shadowrunner? Kills unholy and violent threats and spirits and takes care of a group of slum dwellers back home? Maybe takes on corps because of the injustice?
>>
File: 94a12fde5dc30743a43cfc90c0031635.jpg (320KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
94a12fde5dc30743a43cfc90c0031635.jpg
320KB, 1080x1920px
>>54494218
1.Defender wins ties unless otherwise specified.
>[...]in an Opposed test, you are trying to
generate more hits than an opponent. SR5, 47
2. I generally have security cameras running on a Rating 3-4 Sensor Array, unless there's a specific thing that the camera is for, like monitoring a research subject or somesuch. I put cameras in arrays because it reduces the compulsion deckers have to get marks on every single device in a facility and helps keep things moving along.
3. A lot of the gear was ported over directly from Chummer 4. Shadowrun 4th's Suppressors had a higher cost and availability than silencers, since silencers didn't work for automatics.
4. It's certainly something that's doable, but it's doable in the same way that 'dedicated sniper' is doable. There are moments where you'd be invaluable, but you won't necessarily be afforded opportunities to be helpful throughout the run if that's your sole focus. There are some attribute synergies with decking and general Oracle-esque background work, but it's not a super fun role all things considered.
>>54494340
Wouldn't it be [ :} ] ?
>>54494490
Depends on the kind of campaign you're participating in/running, I guess? It's not necessarily the best fit for your standard Shadowrun heist-of-the-week setup, but I can see a pastor who uses skills gained in a life he's trying to forget working out rather well. Protect local kids from predatory gangs and beasts, use shadowrunning money to pay for education and medicine in the local area, etc. Hardly the worst concept I've seen.
>>
>>54494490
Just follow Jesus' example: be radically counter-cultural in a loving (but not always nice) way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPXuy2i4Mdo
>>
>>54494218
> If a Hack on the Fly test ties, does the attacker or the defender win? Or is it just no contest?
As a rule of thumb, tie = defender wins. However in this case I'd argue that nothing happens. In a similar way to a Brute Force/attack action where the defender needs net hits to throw damage back, they would need at least one net hit to get a mark on you.

>What's an average/reasonable rating for a security camera? What about a security camera in Bellevue; would it be higher? What about a district power-grid; that'd be like a 6, right?
Rating 2. The only difference will be the strength of the Host it is WAN'ed to.

>3
They're the same thing

>Is this a good idea for an actual runner?
No.

>how would one go about building it?
High LOG hermetic mage with healing spells and skill points in First aid/Medicine/...
>>
>>54494726
>They're the same thing
I thought a silencer reduced sound while a suppressor reduced flash. Is this not the case? Or is there just no mechanical difference?
>>
File: Copy of 1484550891434.jpg (388KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Copy of 1484550891434.jpg
388KB, 1500x1200px
Is it possible to port over some of the weapon and armor customization from 4e? The only advantage 4e seems to have over 5e is the amount of customization possible and the matrix, which i already have covered with a ported Ends of the Matrix.
>>
>>54494773
Silencer is Hollywood BS, suppressor is what most people assume is a silencer.

Flash hiders reduce muzzle flash. Suppressors also have the added effect of reducing muzzle flash.
>>
>>54494773
>a suppressor reduced flash
That's a flash hider. At least in real-world parlance, can't remember whether SR follows that or not. In the real world, a Silencer is a specific brand of suppressor.
>>
>>54494773
>>54494803
>>54494807
"Flash Suppressor"/hider is a real thing, Silencer was/is? an actual brand name "sound suppressor" though.
>>
>>54494773
Don't take your firearms terminology from a game that deliberately gets clips and magazines mixed up to try and rile up people who actually have firearms knowledge.
>>
>>54494773
Let me put it otherwise: it does both in SR, see CRB pg. 432.
>>
>>54494852
honestly the firearms in SR are pretty legit where rule of cool doesn't apply. They did their homework then promptly threw out the boring parts to replace with hollywood explosions.
>>
>>54494588
>I put cameras in arrays because it reduces the compulsion deckers have to get marks on every single device in a facility
Then maybe I need sensor arrays explained to me. I understood it as a single housing package with multi different types of sensors in it. Basically so that you could have one item that had a camera, a microphone, and whatever else you'd want to keep track of, but it's one box.

The way you talk about it, it sounds like a bunch of different devices far away from each other, but all sharing one icon.

Does that all make sense? Or should I just go to bed?
>>
>>54494796
Hey, someone saved art of a character of mine. That's neat.
>>
>>54494931
>I understood it as a single housing package with multi different types of sensors in it.

That's correct. But the box's ratingtelling you how many sensors can be put into it (or the sensor rating's itself) =/= the Device Rating to resist Matrix action's with. See the table in the CRB pg. 421, most 'regular' electronics have a Matrix DR of 2.
>>
>>54494340
They're already dumb enough to have a name that relates to something personal, why not get some cards printed?
>>
>>54494977
>See the table in the CRB pg. 421, most 'regular' electronics have a Matrix DR of 2.
Not everyone is using standard personal electronics or residential security devices. Corporate security sensor arrays will fall under 'corporate security devices'. High rating sensor arrays are going to fall under 'high end devices'. Etc.
>>
>>54494977
Okay. That makes sense.
So if a sensor array of rating 3 was being hacked on the fly, it would get 3 for it's firewall, and 3 for it's intuition, making the dice pool 6? Or would it have no intuition, making the dice pool 3? Or is it the intuition of the person who set it up?
>>
>>54491880
As a slav there are two types:

Normal people, they don't seem slav. Maybe a weird thingy here or there but they seem normalish.
They can outdrink you. And they will find way to break all the rules, except they have a nice excuse or technically stay within the bounds.

Gopniks/dresy/slav - Tracksuit using, typical slavs. Hardback, vodka, golf 3 with spoiler, and squatting.
>>
>>54495177
3 for firewall and 3 'intuition' (or put easier DR*2 in a lot of cases), unless it's actively in use by a meatbag or slaved to a more potent device Host (where it can use that one's DR+Firewall)
>>
>>54491552
>gobniki shadowrunners
I never knew I needed this.
>>
File: cyberpunk_magic.png (492KB, 649x439px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk_magic.png
492KB, 649x439px
Do you think players will be okay with it if I go all old 80s anime in cyberpunk levels?
You know, the kind with all sorts of insane sex bullshit and hyperviolence and bioweapon prostitutes that consumed you mid coitus and full conversion cyborgs that go on a rampage after injecting drugs into their tongue?

You just don't get shit like this in the modern day, and I worry people will not like it.
Modern day is, strangely enough, way too cheery for any of it.
>>
>>54495481
It's the only way to cyberpunk, man.
>>
>>54495521
Cyberpunk's been getting tamer and comfier for a while, I think.
It's getting much harder to produce a property like these.
>>
>>54495543
Like, an example off the top of my head:
I really wanted to like read only memories, but it was WAY TOO FUCKING HAPPY.
>>
>>54492979
Firebomb to destroy evidence on a timer that starts when the car stops. Has to keep resetting it after every stop or locking the brakes.
>>
>>54492575
Make terrible tactical decisions and rely on your bonkers dice pool to get you out.

Police barricade on my left, helicopter on my right, and a straight shot ahead? Sorry guys, we're going right. I know a great noodle place over here once we shake these guys.
>>
>>54492882
Exactly. The railroad only became a problem when the GM failed to improvise, resulting in the train no longer going Choo.
>>
>>54496072
sounds like it never got to the point of choo, completely stalled before any shit happened.
>>
>>54495481
>>54495521
>>54495543
>>54495556
What classic anime should I watch to get that feel down? Having the same issues here. I've seen Akira and Ghost in the Shell and the stuff every normie has seen, what else am I missing?
>>
>>54496224
Here is a list I dredged up today through some research.

- A.D Police Files
bubblegum crisis
neo tokyo (1987)
violence jack
Genocyber
Cyber City Oedo 808
Wicked City
Midnight Eye Gokuu
hyper police

I've not researched them all yet, but they're very cyber looking and seem to have the vibe.

As for things I've ACTUALLY watched, try tank police. That shit was great in my childhood.
>>
>>54496224
Also, if you are fine with stuff that is not quite the right genre, try vampire hunter D.
That shit was amazing, and also cyber.
>>
>>54496138
>>54496072
I was trying pretty hard not to go off the tracks while still looking cool, but the gm seemed pretty insistent the thug couldn't be reasoned with.
>>
>>54496224
From what I've got on my computer:
Armitage III (maybe, can't remember)
Bubblegum Crisis family (AD Police: To Protect And Serve, Parasite Dolls, AD Police Files, BG Crisis, BG Crash. There's also BGC Tokyo 2040, which is a reboot and not as good)
Cyber City Oedo 808
Dominion Tank Police
Megazone 23

Could also draw inspiration from some of the Dirty Pair or The Big O stuff.
>>
File: Haarpsichord full.jpg (262KB, 556x711px) Image search: [Google]
Haarpsichord full.jpg
262KB, 556x711px
>>54491552
What with extraterritoriality and all that, what does the 6th world equivalents/descendants of Disney World (I guess Horizon World?) look like?

I know Disney wanted to make Epcot basically a city at one point, do corps have private city/park kind of deals? - Loffy having a fairytale castle at the centre, Aztechnology with their temples?
>>
>>54494931
There's no particular reason a sensor array has to be an aggregated module aside from stylistic choices. Front/rear cameras in a van would be part of a single array, for example.
Like I said, it just makes my life easier if they're treated as a single unit.
>>
File: orccop2.jpg (43KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
orccop2.jpg
43KB, 770x433px
Check it out - It's basically Shadowrun: The Movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZCBSsBxko
>>
>>54496448
Something something Hestaby fisting
Please don't make me use the whole copypasta
>>
Do the CAS or any of the NANs have their own non-nuyen currency?
>>
>>54496473
Mumble mumble technomancer pixies
>>
>>54496244
VIOLENCE IS COMING
VIOLENCE IS COMING
VIOLENCE IS COMING
VIOLENCE IS COMING
>>
>>54496325
Pretty sure Corporate Guide in 4e mentions special corporate retreats and funlands. But I think you're gonna have to think beyond the corp image, because it's most likely filled the media icons of one or more of their subsidiaries, with the ownership of the corp playing more of a backseat role.
>>
>>54496244
Tank Police is kinda where I get alot of inspiration from... that and ghost in the shell... and psycho pass.
I guess I'm into more recent cyberpunk.
But tank police is great oldschool stuff.
A world that has gone so much to shit with gang violence, polution and corporate backstabbing that the government had no other choice but to authorise the use of fucking goddamn tanks on the streets, just so that they could fuck gangs up.
It isn't much of a serious setting, but fuck the hell yeah is it cool.
It also has its own TTRPG
>>
>>54496708
>We're right at the sharp end of the fight against crime, and if you want law and order, I've only got one thing to say: If you want us to stop 'em, give us more TANKS! Don't you understand? This is war! And my Tank Police are at the front line!
>when HTR are going for a bigger budget
>>
File: fucking_shadowrunners.jpg (245KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_shadowrunners.jpg
245KB, 1600x1200px
>>54496708
I watched tank police when I was like, 6?
I've had a deep need for catgirl heists built into my core ever since.
Thankfully, shadowrun exists specifically for this niche.
>>
>>54496736
I'm honestly thinking about giving the police force in my setting access to NeoNet Juggernauts and simular heavy machinery, equipt with non-lethal, anti-personel weaponary because of tank police... and this quote
>>
Playing an otaku to technomancer that was involved in AI cults and the Arcology collapse. So I have a data jack and picked up a few augs for some delicious attribute boosts.

Is there anything keeping me from doing Otaku shit like jacking into off the grid hosts?
>>
>>54496269
Talking about old-school anime bullshit, am I the only one who thinks that an initial D inspired campain about riggers and illegal street racing would be the shit?
>>
>>54496224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3yYHPwFO2k

How much can you identify from this trailer?
>>
>>54496830
My party restored an awakened car that wants to be made into a ricer. When the metaplot isn't moving and/or we can't get a job we go off doing tokyo drift shit to raise some cash.
>>
>>54496855
Living the dream Chummer.
I hope you rip some eurobeat while doing this
>>
>>54496850
Not him, but I see vampire hunter D, akira, guyver, and tank police in there so far.

I wish they didn't split them up so I got a good shot of each series.

Some of them I recognize and can't remember from where. Also, fist of the north star was in there for JUST A SECOND.
>>
>>54496850
>not him
Akira
Urotsukidoji
DTP
BGC
CCO 808

How many different series are there actually in there?
>>
>>54496345
Okay, since we are talking sensors already, I'm still confused about them since last thread.
Am I correct to assume that, if I install a Rating 3 Camera into my sensorarray, it takes up 3 of the 8 functions in the array?
I think the rules are explained really bad on that part
>>
>>54496878
>>54496892
Know what the guy in the suit at 1:32 was from?
>>
>>54496959
No.
>>
>>54496939
No, it takes up a single of those eight functions. The rating of any sensor you opt for in an array is equal to the array's rating.
>>
>>54496939
>Am I correct to assume that, if I install a Rating 3 Camera into my sensor array, it takes up 3 of the 8 functions in the array?
Not at all.

Sensor Arrays hold up to eight functions. 1 camera = 1 function.

(odd RAW moment; sensor and sensor array rating has no effect under most situations - it isn't required to be used for limit, and doesn't change the number of fuctions per array)
>>
>>54496892
>How many different series are there actually in there?
I've never found a list or figured it out, chummer. To add to what's been mentioned, IIRC there's also;

3x3 Eyes
Wings Of The Honneamise
Battle Angel Alita
Mad Bull 34
>>
Having trouble with the Chummer5a app. There's no OK button to save my changes in the Option menu.
>>
>>54496975
But why should I ever not install a camera or microphone at max rating and just pump it full of stuff?
Why is there a camera rating at all?
I'm so confused. Do they cost money? Where can I find the cost?
Shadowrun 4 made a whole lot more sense when it came to sensors....
>>
File: technotise.jpg (352KB, 1100x1572px) Image search: [Google]
technotise.jpg
352KB, 1100x1572px
>>54491552
>What have you played from the eastern bloc?
Balkans, lots of it with a focus on Belgrade.
>Tell us about the Vory house you just raided. How'd it go?
Barely any Vory in the Balkans. This is Likedeeler and Mafia territory. Last raid on a Croatian Mafia house went well though, apart from the Djinn that burned our Deckers face
>Do the westerners know you are among them?
Yes, and they are grateful. First we take back the Balkans, then Constantinople.
What have you converted a rented Commiebloc squatter lifestyle into?
The Blocks of Belgrade still stand, Number 6 is the one we protect. It is now closer to a Kowloon than a Commieblock.
>Approximately how many cigarettes do you go through a day?
>>
>>54497206
>But why should I ever not install a camera or microphone at max rating and just pump it full of stuff?
Entirely depends on the 'stuff'. Cameras can only take vision enhancements, mikes can only take audio enhancements. There is some overlap into what can go into what but if you want, say, a cyberware scanner to detect cyberware; you'll need an individual sensor or sensor array somewhere.

For the costs, see CRB pg. 443 and further.
>>
>>54497276
So the price for camera and microphones are the same as the once not build in? (I.e. 100xrating for cameras and 50xrating for microphones).
Okay, that makes sense.
What about the other sensorfunctions though? How much do they cost? It can't be nothing, right?
>>
>>54497320
You buy sensor functions at the same time you buy the camera/mic. 8 fit into one.
>>
>>54497320
>So the price for camera and microphones are the same as the once not build in? (I.e. 100xrating for cameras and 50xrating for microphones).
You don't pay for the function(s) of a sensor. That's included in the price.
>>
>>54497334
So.... 100 x rating then?
>>
>>54497346
For a camera, yes. The vision augments don't cost diddly, they come with the thing.
>>
>>54497320
It's not a rating you're paying for the camera, it's capacity, i.e. room to install other shit in.
>>
>>54497334
I have to correct what I said and pretend I never said it.

>Cameras
Capacity * 100 Y is the price, vision enhancements have a cost associated with them on page 444

>Microphones
Capacity * 50 Y, cost for audio enhancements is on page 445

>Sensors
Need to be installed in Housings and have rather large cost associated to them. Sensor arrays come with 8 free sensor functions
Page 446
>>
>>54497356
>>54497399
>>54497484
Okay, now there are some conflicting statements.
If the sensorarray comes with free fuctions and cameras are listed among them, I can assume they are free for the sensorarray. Chummer doesn't give me any cost either so thats that I guess...
The vision augments for cameras have costs, so I assume I need to buy those, but the camera itself is free if I take it as part of a sensorarray. So now my problem is, if the camera is completely free, why wouldn't I just take the highest capacity possible? If a higher capacity camera doesn't take up more sensor functions and the camera is free, I can just always take the best one.
This seems a tad bit pointless to me desu...
Well, I guess it makes my life as a rigger easier
>>
>>54497634
Oddly enough, I have never used cameras or microphones as a Rigger. Sensor Arrays all the way for that very reason.
>>
>>54494166
Dorkula. He wants to be called deadeye, but he dresses up like if Count Dracula appeared in a John Woo movie, so Dorkula it is.
>>
>>54497663
In 4e, as far as I understood the rules at least (rigger rules were kinda shit back then), you needed to outfit your drones with sensors yourself, so cameras were a big thing. You also had to pay for all of them, so you needed to budget your drones just right to not fuck yourself.
So since the sensors all cost money and you had limited space inside your drone acording to dronesize, there was a lot of micromanagement involved.
But maybe I'm just stupid
>>
>>54497097
DPI settings, maybe? Chummer doesn't currently play nice with people that have their screens set to 150% or whatever.
>>54497206
Okay, so you buy a sensor array. First off, you choose what it's going into, as that limits the maximum rating of your sensor functions. Zero cost so far aside from purchasing the array.

You then pick up to eight functions. You can then add vision/audio enhancements to your various sensor functions, which adds cost and consumes capacity.
>>
>>54497697
Might be, but I haven't played 4e in a long time and never will again.

If I could wish for something before 6e comes out, it would be streamlining though. The System is allrightand works quite well, but the 3e crazyness is starting to show up again with splintered parts needing errata or crazy pageflipping to find out how they truly work.

>Unite Deckers and Riggers the same way Mages and Shamans were united
>Rewrite the gear tables, working out what can be simplified
>Simplify Nano and Geneware to better fit
>>
>>54497634
CRB pg. 446
>If a sensor function has the same name as an imaging or audio device, it’s the same as its description in those sections, with a Capacity equal to its Rating.

So, yes, you get the camera as part of the cost of the array and yes you can enhance it further. The 'caveat' is that sensors have to be put into something else. (Which isn't a big deal for a drone.)
>>
So, about Alchemical preparations

Would it unbalance the game in some major way if I just allowed mages to use their normals spells for preparations?

Can mundane characters use preparations?
>>
>>54498032

>Would it unbalance the game in some major way if I just allowed mages to use their normals spells for preparations?

well, depends, if every mage can do it, then mages are balanced. But it would give those mojo fuckers even more options over mundane.

But why do you ask.

>Can mundane characters use preparations?

They can use contact preperations if they, well, come into contact, Which is why they are the alchemists bread and Butter. Detect Magic & live is hell of a drug for mundane.
>>
New trog book is up Chummers
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/217284/
>>
>>54498199
>Gear and Qualities
Oh baby
>>
>HUMAN LIFESPAN
>COST: 10 KARMA
>This quality can only be taken at character creation. It replaces the ork’s normal average lifespan with that of a human, so they age and mature at a human rate. It has no other effect on the character.
wut.
>>
>>54498265
Some campaign, albeit not the majority, have big time skips. Maybe lifespan doesnt come up in your games but I've played a campaign that along the 3 years it went on, we did 5 timeskips of average 2 years each, which advanced the story 10 years just there, but a total of twelve counting other downtimes we had that slowly added on. 12 years is a chunk of an orcs lifespan. Even the group resident 19 year old hacker eventually was a fully grown woman on her 30s.
>>
>>54498089
So a Mundane couldn't, for example, use a command preparation made for him by the groups mage in preparation for a fight against a Spirit?

Looking for ways to use Spirits as opponents without having my mundanes stand around waiting while the mage does his thing.
>>
File: super bullshit 64.png (218KB, 455x384px) Image search: [Google]
super bullshit 64.png
218KB, 455x384px
>>54498199
>New Book
>It's not the Techno book

I mean, at least we're not dealing with the D&D 5e problem of NO CONTENT EVER, but jesus fucking christ ,Catalyst.
>>
>>54498265
I guess it's mainly for time skips and such. Also for when you want to have an orc that didn't die of complications due to old age by the time they hit 32.
>>
>>54498326
Nope, Command preparations can only be activated by you.
>>54498304
Sure, but who's going to burn 10 karma during character creation on the off chance that you're going to have a campaign that runs that long? Hell, just ask your GM if he's okay with goblinised orks having a human lifespan.

OH HEY GUYS, IN DEBT V2, NOW WITH MAGIC CREDIT RATINGS
>BAD CREDIT
>BONUS: 8 KARMA
>Money has never flowed easily to you. You didn’t have a network or friends and families with money who could help you out in hard times, and landlords and employers always seemed to take one look at you and rescind their offers, or make the terms much worse. In order to survive, you had to fall in with the type of lenders and fnanciers who charge scandalous interest rates and ruinous late fees. All that has resulted in black marks that seem to follow you wherever you go, no matter what names or SINs you use. Your lifestyle costs are 10 percent higher than they would otherwise be, and Availability for all pieces of gear is treated as 1 higher than it would otherwise be (note that this effect does not apply to gear purchased during the character creation process).
>>
>>54498326
environmental shit can fuck with them but really depends on WHICH spirit. fires/sprinkler system/various HVAC shit maybe. Puzzle boss.
>>
File: 1364697537063.gif (6KB, 381x178px) Image search: [Google]
1364697537063.gif
6KB, 381x178px
>>54498398
>Bad Credit

So let me get this straight.

Take it at Chargen. 8 free karma, because it has no effect at chargen.

Have one of your contacts or another team member buy your gear for you.

There. 8 Karma for 10% lifestyle increase. What the fuck?
>>
>>54498445
Pfft, lifestyle costs? Why worry about that when you've got
>COMMUNITY CONNECTION
>COST: 5 KARMA
>The ork and troll community is not well-known for its wealth, but there are a number of trogs who have gained some money and are determined to use it to help others. Fortunately for you, you made contact with them and have become one of the benefciaries. It didn’t make you rich, but it’s a nice boost. Ork and troll characters with this quaity can maintain a Squatter lifestyle for free, or a Low lifestyle for half the usual amount (making it 1,000 nuyen per month for orks, 2,000 for trolls)
>>
>>54498453
To be fair, any character that regularly maintains a squatter lifestyle is inviting a whole host of other bullshit to come down on them.
>>
>>54498265
Finally I can add an old Troll crime boss to my game without him being 37.
>>
>>54498398
Interesting enough, in a campaign I played one of the players was a troll with 1 INT and maxed out In Debt. His reasoning was that while his character wasn't fighting, he was streaming cartoons on his cybereyes, and because advertisements in Shadowrun are targeted at the viewer, they constantly threw "FREE MONEY" loans at him, which he repeatedly fell for. He went on to actually act this out in character when he we tried to cover the cost of some legwork with, quote.
"No worries about money guys, I can use these pictures to get free money." goes through with it, and then instantly gets declined, and got sad for a couple of minutes.
>>
>>54498555
Goblinised trogs have human lifespans, at least according to Bull The Undying.
>>54498580
You might say he had
ELEVATED STRESS
BONUS: 8 KARMA
Years of having mainstream society look down on you has taken its toll, as has the long-term stress associated with it. You take –1 dice pool penalty on any Addiction and Toxin Resistance tests due to the strain on your health system.
>>
Why is disguise/impersonation so powerful?
>>
File: ohnohoweverdidthisgethere.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ohnohoweverdidthisgethere.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>>
>>54497701
>>54497701
Wow okay, now that shit makes sense.
Thanks
>>
Ahem.

I'll say this, there's a decent amount of nice art in the book, aside from the yerzed van. God, why do they keep letting that artist draw vehicles...
>>54498645
No worries. Gave me a headache as well when I had to implement it, it's not a very well-written section.
>>
File: 1386110504955.gif (2MB, 613x290px) Image search: [Google]
1386110504955.gif
2MB, 613x290px
>An entire paragraph describing a folding chair
>>
I can already point out a major editing issue in this book.

For example, look at "Community Connection". Notice how it doesn't explicitly say it's Ork/Troll only? But if you read the description:
>Ork and troll characters with this quaity
>can maintain a Squatter lifestyle for free, or a Low
>lifestyle for half the usual amount (making it 1,000
>nuyen per month for orks, 2,000 for trolls).

But that's the only effect? Why not just restrict it to Orks/Trolls like you did with the quality RIGHT BELOW IT?

>COST: 5 KARMA; ONLY AVAILABLE TO
>TROLLS, INCLUDING TROLL VARIANTS
>>
>>54498629
Cheers, chummer.
>>
File: AntennaGrill.png (97KB, 322x238px) Image search: [Google]
AntennaGrill.png
97KB, 322x238px
>>54498629
Cheers

>Pic
So Trolls and Orks now get one of the most useful pieces of Cyberware for a Rigger exclusive to them?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-10-59-03.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-10-59-03.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Troll Roarer - What the fuck?
>>
>>54498845
you could always get cosmetic tusks
>>
>>54498604
Because spergs can't balance social skills
>>
>>54498886
https://youtu.be/1rmo3fKeveo

>>54498888
I will definitelsy do so. That augment is far too good to pass off.
>>
>>54494969
do you know the artist?
>>
File: 1461298024283.jpg (132KB, 830x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461298024283.jpg
132KB, 830x900px
>>54498914

>Human or elf walking around with Tusks
>Runs into an actual Ork or Troll

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>54498951
I have a full mag of ex-explosive that says I can do whatever the fuck I want, Trog.
>>
>>54497634
>So now my problem is, if the camera is completely free, why wouldn't I just take the highest capacity possible?
Because you don't get a choice of the camera rating. You get a choice of sensor array rating, and then any function you choose is the same rating.
>>
>>54497671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VthsQVsXwEg
>>
>>54498969
And I've got an armor rating of 9, before I even put on my clothes. Try it, breeder.
>>
>>54498668
man, why are rigger fucked again?
LIke in 4e there were like 2 paragraphs on riggers and the rules were scattered all over the place, in 5e it's much better, but the rukles are still scattered and sensores are fucked.
Maaaaaaan
>>
>>54498326
Also and suprisingtly, APDS rounds work well against spirits, because the rules are wacky like that.

Also, when you want to go alchemy on your enemy, you need to get creative.

High force deathhand on the samurais katana, or on the ninjas shuriken or the archers arrows, you get the idea.

Then there are alchemy matroschkas, each doll with it's own preperation, great if you need to spam a spell and don't want to carry everything around, or hide your creations from assensing.

Then there are alchemy drones, put any spell you need applied on an enemy onto a drone and have your rigger touch him.

And that's just the entry level of the whackyness alchemy brings with itself. A proper alchemist for the team is either a NPC contact or some PC who is really specalised in it (for my team thats me), Since half-assed alchemy is either weak or a liability to the team, most often both.
>>
So ... what? How did that get released? Stupidly useful to plain stupid makes me think someone is shovelling out supplements for another bathroom.
>>
File: 1500837624777.jpg (239KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500837624777.jpg
239KB, 1125x900px
>>54499232
Fun times with the lower classes aside, this piece of tech is ridiculously effective.

It doubles your noise-free zone to 200 meters to start with and reduces your noise while controlling anything from the other side of the city (20 Kilometers) to 3, which you just ignore with a datajack and two antennas.

Hell, you can work cross-country at 200 Km at noise 5, which is ridiculous.

Who greenlighted this?
>>
>we now have stats for Bull

Excellent, now I can kill him. Now we just need Harlequin...
>>
>>54499358
>CEOs start having Ork/Troll sams in their entourage that are just walking antennas for their comlinks

This is actually fucking hilarious
>>
>>54499358
maybe the same person who gazed at the concept of harlequin and thought ".... that's fine".
>>
File: Capture.png (96KB, 488x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
96KB, 488x628px
>>54499358
They gave this Technomancer Troll no Registering skill but a number of Registered Sprites.

Looking at the stat blocks written by the freelancers is a real joy.
>>
File: Hurr.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hurr.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>54499528
The high quality work I expect from CGL!
>>
File: Mundane.jpg (487KB, 978x839px) Image search: [Google]
Mundane.jpg
487KB, 978x839px
When will mundanes just give up and accept their inferiority?
>>
>>54498845
is there any reason these can't be implanted in horns?
>>
>>54499590
When there's more than 1% awakened.
>>
File: ttthinking.gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ttthinking.gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>54499618

I can't think of a reason why not. In fact, if you think of it in terms of working with implanted comlinks/decks, horns would make more sense than fucking tusks.

As a GM, I'd allow it. But that shit's broken as fuck anyway, per >>54499358

Deck from home.
>>
>>54499590
When awakened finally learn to hide their auras, making them viable for any job higher that lowest of street levels.

>>54499499
I'm fine with Harlequin. He's the Tom Bombadil of Shadowrun, a passable explanation for when the authors want to change something in-world.

>>54499493
I like the picture of a Troll with a retrans-unit jammed into his brain just standing on a rooftop to give his team live coverage of the Combat Biking finals.

>>54499618
No real reason apart from the rules saying it's tusks only.
>>
>>54499671
>Community of Trogs pool their nuyen so one can get the 'ware to be the community antenna because they live in a place with such a shitty signal
>Chosen member of the community has their life with free room and board but they have to sit in a room plugged into things all the time

Despite being shitty rules this has some serious cyberpunk implications at least.
>>
File: Capture.png (133KB, 483x851px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
133KB, 483x851px
Honestly
>>
>>54499763
That's true. a properly fed trog-head can now become the ultimate in radio technology. Jam two Datajacks and three antennas, a satellite uplink and one of these grills in it and you've got yourself the ultimate in wireless tech in one gruesome package sitting on a shelf.

Mount that thing on your RCC and make it part of your PAN and you can now officially hack the planet.
>>
File: FGLM.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FGLM.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>54499801
What? You don't want some Wirered Refelelexes? Or do you have an issue with them spending the cash to get Betataware when they could easily afford not to?
>>
>>54499801
>reflexes
>betaware
>doesn't list rating
>Initiative is still just 6+1d6
>The formatting of the weapons is not standardized
>Haphazard capitalization

And on a non-editing complaint:
>8 Blades Skill
>6 Pistols and Automatics
>YET CARRIES 100 APDS BULLETS AND 10 FUCKING HE GRENADES

0/10 would not run with
>>
>>54499877
>>54499888

I didn't even realize the typo, fuck.

This is from the section "Making a Trog Runner" that shows some character templates for players, this isn't one of the NPCs. So the Betaware is just breaking the rules.

It explains a lot of the weird shit in the books when you realize that most of the freelancers don't have system mastery for the system they write for.
>>
File: KatBerg.png (472KB, 351x832px) Image search: [Google]
KatBerg.png
472KB, 351x832px
>>54499939
It's a complete clusterfuck... again.

This picture for example is meant to represent Kat Berg, an Ork diva. That's right, Ork, not Troll. Fuck knows where she got those horns from.
>>
THEY STATTED BULL.

IMA FINALLY KILL THIS IMMORTAL FUCK.
>>
File: 1400788218550.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1400788218550.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>54499843
>a properly fed trog-head can now become the ultimate in radio technology. Jam two Datajacks and three antennas, a satellite uplink and one of these grills in it and you've got yourself the ultimate in wireless tech in one gruesome package sitting on a shelf.

So if my math is right, does this mean you could deck at >200km with no penalties?

>-3 for Antenna
>-1 For datajack (Can you get multiple datajacks to stack that? If so, another -1)
>-5 for Satellite Link
>Totalling 9 or 10 noise reduction
>Noise at greater than 100km is -8 (which is changed to 200km because of the grill)

But wait a minute. The penalties don't get any higher than that. Meaning -8 is as bad as it gets. So you could, in theory, hack the fucking planet.

What the fuck?
>>
>>54500068
They're probably planning on canon-killing him soon if they statted him. If there's a RPG that's intimately aware of "Stat it, they will kill it" its SR.
>>
File: crb-446.png (96KB, 441x357px) Image search: [Google]
crb-446.png
96KB, 441x357px
>>54497206
>But why should I ever not install a camera or microphone at max rating and just pump it full of stuff?
Because it would be fucking enormous, pic related.
>>
>>54500101
Datajacks stack, yes.

Satellite Link does not give noise reduction, it just limits noise due to distance to 5.

>-3 for Antennae
>-2 for Datajacks
>Max 5 for satelite link

You can now hack at 200 Km with no penalty, above 200 Km you need to activate the satellite link to also have no penalty.

Noise zones are a thing, but that's why you get some cheap RCC into your PAN and don't run any programs on it - Every free program slot on an RCC gives you one more noise reduction. Just get a cheap one with device rating 3 and you're golden without a satelite link for most situations not involving a Spam Zone.
>>
>>54498604

There are a lot of ways to get fucked over other than losing at the opposed test. Biometric scanners, cyberware scanners, assensing, a password system, or even a basic bitch game of 20 questions can put you in an excessively awkward spot.

Also the applications are very narrow since without magic support or going ham on 'ware, you are going to have a very hard time impersonating people of a very different metatype or of the other sex.

With these drawbacks you had better get a lot of bang for your buck in the actual roll off.

Oh course, it might just be >>54498898 and the right thing only happened by accident.
>>
So, I see lots of people are capping from the new book. Would the owner of the Mediafire repository and one of the owners of the new book please get together and upload it?
>>
>>54500236
>cough cough
>>54498629
>>
>>54500236
Omae...
>>54498629
>>
>>54500257
>>54500263
I just woke up to this, sue me
>>
>>54500277
Next time, just got with thanks.
>>
File: Cyber-Falcon.jpg (59KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Cyber-Falcon.jpg
59KB, 416x416px
Hoi, chummers! One of my players came to me with a concept for a falconine shifter who exclusively uses their bird form to fill a scout/sniper role. The problem is mainly finding a way for a bird to be able to utilize a sniper rifle, and whatever other weapons he'd want to have on hand, especially since he doesn't even want to be able to shift into metahuman form.

How would he even be able to fire and reload his weapons while on a run? I mean he could have another runner strap a gun to him beforehand, but I think he wants to be more self-sufficient. Is there a way that he could have his entire bird body turn into a sniper rifle, like with a bipod coming out of his chest and the barrel extending out of his mouth? It's just that I've never had someone who wants to do this kind of thing and I have no idea how they'd actually do it because they'd usually fall back on a metahuman form.
>>
>>54500573
That's retarded. If he wants to use a weapon he'll need to shift to metahuman
>>
File: 1500843742145.jpg (55KB, 564x980px) Image search: [Google]
1500843742145.jpg
55KB, 564x980px
>>54500573
Very tough to make. May I recommend Mutants and Masterminds to him?

In any case, the diffculty comes from the Falcon form. Using the drone comparison tables from Court of Shadows we know that an MCT-Nissan Roto-Drone is roughly the size of an eagle. If you want to put eagles and falcons in the same size category (as I would) that would make it impossible for a Falcon to handle a Sniper Rifle.

Since he wants to ignore the ability to turn metahuman and you seem to be willing (God help you) to allow this most retarded of all retarded character concepts, just give him the attributes of a crow from howling shadows and have him shot by a Sniper Rifle for the closest he'll ever get to using a Sniper Rifle.

Then ask him to make a proper character.
>>
>>54500573
> especially since he doesn't even want to be able to shift into metahuman form

sound's like a dangerously high level of snowflake, for my tastes. Also that creates some questions, how did he learn to handly guns if he doen't like his thumbs ?
Why won't he just use his natural weapons and stealth to sneak onto enemies and use some adept shenanigans to kill them?
And lastly, if he has such a hard on for his bird form, why would he use man made equipment at all ?
Thumbs are a pretty big deal.

Now to the constructive answers.
in short: it's problematic and probably not worth the resources put into it.

Long answer: He could have somebody set up a sniper rifle and use a touch screen to control it via smart-mount.

Also he could get the Adept power "Adept Spell" or whatever it's name is to create a mage hand to handle the rifle. But that would still be a diffelcult task if he hasn't the gun mountet, or he need's to sustain a second hand.

An idea i reccomend, just because how stupidly awesome i think it is. Get the rigger to create something like a "falcon battle station" which flies around and has controls made for birds, slap a gun on it and have him fly around.

Snipers are pretty niche anyway and only work well in wide open spaces, otherwise moth "snipers" in shadowun are gunmen who earn their money with a shotgun.

So overall the whole thing will be niche and inefficent

Only thing that might work well: Let hum bould a mage with indirect combat spells and have him shoot with them.

>Cyberware os also a big no-no for shifters since any loss in essence to a normal shifter will turn him into a mundane animal.
>>
I used to have the PDF of the rulebook but not anymore. Where can I find it chummers?
>>
>>54500824

The pastebin in the OP you trog
>>
>>54500824
Just read the threadstarter.
>>
>>54500729
to be fair, hawks have their own stats in running faster.

I'm using them for my parrot alchemist, and my whole concept is as stupid as it's fun.

> to allow this most retarded of all retarded character concepts
this is true tho
>>
>>54498629
Well at least it has some pretty pictures to look at.
>>
>>54499269
I don't really know what you want to know about riggers that wouldn't be in the 4e corebook.
They drive, they hack, they make their drones whack. All that's in the rules, along with modding your drones.
They're not really different enough to need that much more info.
>>
>>54500834
>>54500836
jesus im blind...
>>
>>54500573
I'd be telling this player that birbs no shooty and suggest this as an alternative.
>agree on heaviest rifle they can fly with
>install powered breakdown
>place in duffle disguised as devil rat carcass
>fly to perch
>shoot dudes as a metahuman
>pack up and fly away
>>
When is that new rulebook for Shadowrun coming out? The "easier" one.
>>
File: Uhhhh.png (91KB, 334x464px) Image search: [Google]
Uhhhh.png
91KB, 334x464px
>>54501059

Shadowrun Anarchy is already out, Chummer.

It has been for months
>>
>>54501059
Shadowrun rules are really not that hard, its just the organization is so mucked up
>>
>>54501104
I just heard from one of my game masters that it's more simple.
>>
>>54501131
Unfortunately Shadowrun isn't really complex so much as it's a lot to learn the first time around.
Which makes anarchy a bit too watered down for most peoples tastes.
>>
>>54501131
It also loses a lot of its charm and behaves more like a boardgame than a full-fledged RPG.

I use it for oneshots and such, con-stuff, but would never use it for a full-fledged round since a lot of the "Operators operating operatively" feel goes kaputt in Anarchy due to oversimplification.
>>
>>54501156
So the general opinion of Anarchy is pretty low around here?

Also where could I find the pdf for it?
>>
>>54501177

>>54500834
>>
>>54501177
>So the general opinion of Anarchy is pretty low around here?
It's abysmal.

>Also where could I find the pdf for it?
Same as with other every PDF.
>>
Anyone know a 3d dice simulator I can use without internet access?
>>
>>54500042
Troll Poseur.
>>
File: 1489378456658.jpg (124KB, 1304x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489378456658.jpg
124KB, 1304x900px
>>54501194
Your flgs may have some of these new polyhedra made of PMMA.

Sorry I can't help you and had to be snarky about it
>>
So since Butch apparently has no knowledge of Anatomy, y'all better be careful at correctly pointing out the body part you want work done on to her when you go see her.
>>
>>54501465
Also since Bull doesn't have an implanted Deck and boosts a meager 10 boxes of stun and a Willpower of 4, go ahead and biofeedback his ass back to second edition.
>>
>>54499493
The Emperor of Japan has been doing this for years.
>>
>>54501696
>Oni Guard is actually just a set of walking, talking Gold farming bots
Sounds about right
>>
What is Ohio like in Shadowrun?
>>
>>54501797
Dangerously close to Chicago
>>
How do you make something like hellboy in shadow run?
Troll with really expensive chrome arm?
>>
>>54501871
Be an Oni for the red skin and work from there.
>>
I need info on miami.
On of my players (a first timer and not yet very versed in rpgs, so I decided to let him rebuild a pop-culture character) is playing kung fury.
Well, alright, a crazy adept with mad kung fu skills who thinks he is kung fury.
I need some info about miami since he is from there
>>
>>54501928
He sounds like he'll be dead pretty quick so probably don't bother too much.
>>
>>54501871
Cheap Chrome arm you mean.

Get an obvious one, add bulk, paint it red
>>
File: Miami.png (22KB, 286x123px) Image search: [Google]
Miami.png
22KB, 286x123px
>>54501928
'nuff said
>>
>>54501942
That would be couter productive since that dude is my best friend and he has real enthusiasm to play. Don't wanna scare him off by killing his character too early.
He is also super cool with the concept of playing a guy with distorted reality. We agreed that it is a good way for him to learn about the setting, since he just knows the basic gist.
>>
>>54501928

Don't listen to >>54501942, Melee Adept (MysAd) does just fine if built properly.
>>
>>54502022
What the fuck, never go into the swamps near miami, jesus.
>>
>>54501994
>Cheap Chrome arm you mean.
wouldn't a cheap arm be weaker than a troll/oni's natural arm/?
>>
>>54502050
Orks and Trolls suffer from Availability issues at chargen with cyberlimbs. If you go Standard or Used grade you can get a fully Customized and Enhanced limb at chargen
>>
>>54502024
What's counterproductive is that kung fu doesn't let you dodge Full Auto Bursts and Unarmed doesn't break your average security armor.

>>54502037
I doubt he's Mystic.
>>
>>54502037
That is infact what he is, I helped with the build.
He is supposed to have a base on why he believes himself to be kung fury, after all.
Magic was the best option to explain everything
>>
File: Florida man.png (11KB, 682x188px) Image search: [Google]
Florida man.png
11KB, 682x188px
>>54502047

I mean that's as true today as it is in the sixth world
>>
>>54502050
Both obvious arms and synthetic arms come with strength and agility 3 out-of the box.

You can upgrade that at the cost of capacity, which a synthetic full arm only has 8 of, while an obvious limb has 15 and can additionally be "bulked up" for 4 additional points of capacity.
>>
>>54502101
And now I'm just imagining a runner from Florida whos runs always makes the weirdest headlines.

The Florida man of 2070s
>>
>>54502080
I think you have never seen adepts in action. Adepts drilled on physical, hand to hand combat can do insane shit... especially if their magic attribute is super high
>>
>>54502081
Nevermind then. If you hooked him up with some spells to help out or got 1 essence worth of 'ware for movespeed and all its probably fine. I just figured Kung Fury was PhysAd.
>>
>>54502153
>Florida Runner streams bank heist wearing nothing but a horse mask
>Florida Runner smashes Roadmaster into AzDonalds because "[He] was hungry"
>Florida Runner takes Kamikaze and attempts to copulate with parawildlife
>>
>>54502170
Don't know. Maybe I always just got shitty rulings on how stuff interacted, like some GM insisting that there was such a thing as an armed attack using Unarmed skill and so most of the stuff applying to Unarmed did not apply. Are you referring to the high magic for PP or focus related stuff or am I missing something where you can have your unarmed scale with your magic?
>>
>>54502153
"Florida Man robs Stuffer Shack with live alligator"
>>
>>54501928
>>54502022
>>54502024
Let's be a bit more detailed then.

Miami is now part of the Caribbean League and even more of a Smuggler haven due to being in spitting distance of the C.A.S. border.

As with many things about the Carribean league, expect a lot of weird magical shit going down. I'm talking awakened swamps boasting some friendly wildlife such as the Behemoth I posted above, awakened gulf boasting some friendly wildlife such a merrows and their Vampiric infected brothers and a fuckton of weird cults worshipping the Loa and other Voodoo shit.

Criminality is rampant according to the one book I own mentioning Miami (Cyberpirates). Think Miami Vice but with everything turned up to eleven.

Oh and also the Mafia is strong here - Gambione-Family.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
1MB, 1280x720px
So I don't think I've ever heard it brough up here but;
Augmented max in 5th edition being just +4 for everyone, improvement or not?
>>
>>54502171
'ware would be him I think. My thoughts were he is super magical (so max out magic) and awoke as an adept in a life threatening situation. Have to figure out if he should have a guardian spirit and if yes, I need to float that by the player in question.
>>
>>54502260
Wise Warrior as Mentor I reckon.
>>
>>54502221
>GM insisting that there was such a thing as an armed attack using Unarmed skill and so most of the stuff applying to Unarmed did not apply.

I have read this sentence four times and I do not understand what it attempts to communicate

am I having a stroke
>>
>>54502279
He considered Knucks (and Steel Toe's) to be an armed attack (with the Knucks as weapons) that simply used Unarmed skill, due to the phrasing of the Knucks entry.

As a result naturally a weapon focus based off of them to use with Unarmed was also out of the question.
>>
>>54502221
There always was a power for that.
Adept powers are in general fucking crazy.
I remember in 4e how an adept that knew how to make cheese managed to punch heads off left and right, dealing physical damage like a sniper rifle just hit the poor fuck on the reciving end. If you focused your adept build on a specific thing, you were brutal.
>>
>>54502338
Which power is it? I don't see any scaling with magic. I see ones that scale with your available power points because you can take more levels of them.
>>
>>54502243
That sounds like the perfect fucking town for Kung Fury to be a cop in, holy shit.
>>
>>54502243
>Think Miami Vice but with everything turned up to eleven.
Have you watched Miami Vice? That show was always at 11 when it comes to stuff like wanton murder (most often by police) and the guy just having a pet alligator.
>>
>>54492869
Adepts are more or less purely worse at punching than a 'wared street samurai. Where they shine is as high-dodge sword/gun characters.
>>
File: MiamiOverview.png (224KB, 1080x1233px) Image search: [Google]
MiamiOverview.png
224KB, 1080x1233px
>>54502243
>>54502370
From the last time somebody was asking about Miami:
>>
>>54502300
What was your GM smoking?
Of course can you use a foci with Knucks.
>>
>>54502414
High-dodge gets massively penalized by bursts and completely annihilated by suppressive fire, though. Armor is a lot harder to negate.
>>
>>54502407
Yeah, I've watched it multiple times and I love it. Got the VHS collection, the DVD's and the Blu-Ray here.

But what Shadowrun Miami has that Miami Vice didn't is Merrows and Behemoths. Also Voodoo Shamans actually able to start a Baron Samedi dance party.
>>
File: fuckknucks.png (44KB, 281x150px) Image search: [Google]
fuckknucks.png
44KB, 281x150px
>>54502426
Look at this entry.
They're other melee WEAPONS. They repeatedly refer to weapons, and then the final bit is "Attacks with Knucks USE Unarmed". It says use, not ARE.

So to him this meant they are weapons, and they just use that skill.

But I often get the feeling my perception of SR is heavily colored by a lot of shitty GMs I happened to run into as pretty much my first experiences.
>>
>>54502357
Yeah, alright, they scale with the power's rating, but since you can take more powers the more magic you have, they indirectly scale with magic.
>>
>>54502479
Initiation is much cheaper to gain PP with than upping your Magic for a long, long time. If you actually had found a benefit for upping magic sooner I would have been interested to know.
>>
>>54502419
You know it would be cool if these threads could get some more worldbuilding going. People writing up info about their own towns, using what they can from the books if they want and filling in the rest on their own.
>>
>>54498265
It's so you don't have to deal with the fact that the curvy ork hottie you've been hitting doesn't turn out to be fucking 12 or some shit.
>>
>>54502541
The Japanese SR community is trying to do this but with their entire continent since somehow one of the 3 big theatres of action and Corp influence in SR isn't relevant enough for CGL to feature.
>>
>>54502569
You've reminded me of my regret at not buying the Japanese 4e corebook when me and my friend stumbled into an obscure tabletop rpg store in Tokyo.
>>
>>54502541
The issue here is that this would need a concerted effort from the three major groups in these threads, which all play slightly different versions of Shadowrun according to their local releases.

There was one dude a few weeks back that started a SR:Africa round on discord which I was very interested in, but I didn't make the cut and didn't hear from him since.
>>
>>54502426
You can't combine Knucks with Killing Hands, Penetrating Strikes, etc according to RAW. Killing Hands refers to "unarmed attacks" rather than "Unarmed Combat", so you have to be attacking with your flesh or cyberlimbs or what not to get the bonus. Critical Strike works because it boosts the damage of all attacks made with Unarmed Combat skill by 1.

I've yet to seen whether or not they intended for this interaction.

At my table, I let Awakened get Weapon Foci in the form of Tattoos or Boxing Tape since its not a big deal and its not game breaking.
>>
>>54502631
To be fair, Knucks obsoletes Killing Hands since you do physical then, except for Killing Hands ability to let you pick on the fly if it's Stun or Phys. It's all the other interactions that are denied that make it more problematic, like Penetrating/Elemental Strikes and also interactions with some Martial Arts.
>>
>>54502541
Nah we just sit here and gripe about everything remotely original or creative that gets posted.
>>
>>54502626
Probably would also cause Mohawk vs. Trenchcoat wars.
>>
>>54502541
Ha, town I grew up in would be at the heart of the trollkingdom schwarzwald.
Since there the college I attended was close to there, and we had this one prof who had like a million titles or whatever, we joked about how he is probably Nachtmeister in disguise.
Nachtmeister is alive.
And he is here.
>>
>>54502672
Well, if anyone still has ideas or is interested in the Exosuit project from a week ago, I'm back. Sorry for the unceremonial break in activity on that front.
>>
>>54502426
>>54502470
Oh yeah, he also ruled that a Martial Art specialization in Unarmed was a specific TECHNIQUE from a Martial Art, not the entire Martial Art.
>>
>>54502626
It doesn't have to be that concentrated though. No one says it has to be very consistent or canon, but say someone adds an archive to the threadstarter where posts like that Miami one can be added.

>>54502747
I live right next to the Haparanda Anomaly zone. Pretty big university town, and put in Shadowrun my part time job at the Uni restaurant would've probably been serving Mage students instead of mostly tech students.
>>
>>54498351
It takes a while for Hardy to properly fuck up what the writers turn in. Little Mac gave her section to him months ago, and he needs to age the carcass before he butchers it.
>>
>>54498445
2B faire, any GM worth half an ounce will slap that shit down in a heartbeat.
>>
>>54498265
I'm mad, but not because of the waste of a quality. I'm mad because it doesn't soecify goblinized humans, and people are going to fuck up the lore
>>
>>54503006
I know I would
>>
>>54503006
It's becoming a bit much to slap down and keep track off. Liminal bodies, Noizquitos, over 50% of SURGE Characters, this whole new book...

I understand that Roleplaying games, especially second row games, don't have the financial backing to keep a stable retinue of writers, but at least let everything coming in by interns and freelancers be double-checked for accuracy and balancing.
>>
File: colbert-report.gif (414KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
colbert-report.gif
414KB, 240x180px
>>54498888
>suddenly all techies are Orc Posers

I like
>>
Can someone give me actual sources for Work for the Man/Work for the People?

All I can find is Missions Errata and there the rate is 1/2000 or 2000/1. Are there any more "official" sources?
>>
>>54499493
Only works on implanted links and decks. No switchboard capacities.
>>
>>54503204
Do the tusks have to be attached to a living trog body? Couldn't you just ... have the tusks with you?
>>
>>54503264
Since they are not wireless you would need to connect them to your deck.

May make a nice dongle.
>>
>>54503138
Liminal bodies aren't broken at all. SURGE is able to be broken, but over 50% is way too high unless you only see powergamers who take SURGE III and completely ignore the fluff.
>>
>>54503264
>>54503484
At that point it's just an antenna, though. There's better NR out there.
>>
>>54503522
No it ain't. It literally doubles the Noise reach. An Antenna just reduces noise by 1.
>>
>>54499590
When edge gets nerfed. Until then, they'll be my face and skill monkey buddies
>>
>>54503559
So why does an antenna hardwired into a living troll's tusks suddenly become super powerful?
>>
>>54503138
That's not something designers should need to say. It's like trying to say that you get around an Severe Soy Allergy by saying your character never eats, because there's no rule saying you need to eat - it's autistbot RAW powergaming that simply would not fly at any table, because it's not trying to follow the fundamentals of an RPG.
>>
>>54503610
Same thing as Noizquito stacking.

Interns writing shit, noone checking.
>>
File: EPR.png (214KB, 1005x1234px) Image search: [Google]
EPR.png
214KB, 1005x1234px
Discussion from above prompted me to go through and check my screenshots. Have this:
>>
>>54503632
I feel like you can see the opposite extreme in Numenera, which appeared to me as a system that was only written for, and playable in, a circle of people who'd been designing those games for 20+ years.
>>
>>54503622
You can't compare someone abusing the lack of a rule for something with someone just using a rule as intended.

Take the Noizquito - unlimited stacking -2/-4 Supercheap flying Microdrone that can be swarmed. It specifically states in the rules that this is possible and intended.

Same with those new grills - The rules are that it doubles the noise distances. This is not the lack of a rule fucking you over, this is the rules use as intended that does.
>>
>>54503700
I feel like we need a new term that isn't "rules as intended" but "rules as retarded".

Fuckin CGL.
>>
>>54503700
I'm not talking about grills, I'm talking about Bad Credit and trying to have someone buy everything for you to ignore the penalty. Two different conversations
>>
>>54503684
someone actually homebrewed pregnancy rules into SR, and made it into Astral soul-devouring combat

What the fuck...
>>
>>54503740
Ah, makes sense.

Though I have to say that all four new negative qualities from that book seem wonky at best. Elevated Stress I consider to still be quite workable and Trog Traitor is allright in most campaigns, but Force of Chaos and Bad Credit especially seem like they were written with barely any knowledge of how Shadowrun works.

Force of Chaos is at best a minor nuisance, but it is priced at 4 Karma. This is a very minor nuisance being priced at the same value as Gremlins I.

And what exactly is the point of Bad Credit?
It doesn't tell a great story and needs some massive handwaving if your Fixer who you invested 4 points of liyalty into is still overcharging you due to "bad credit".
>>
>>54499671
>When awakened finally learn to hide their auras, making them viable for any job higher that lowest of street levels.
But they can do this thing.
>>
>>54503963
They can shape their aura with metamagics but never hide it or am I missing something?
>>
>>54503963
If they initiate stupidly high without raising their magic.
>>
>>54503902
Gremlins 1, however, gives way to little Karma for the shit it puts you in.
>>
>>54504052
Gremlins 2 however means you will have to live with a terrible sequel.
>>
>>54503989
There are two Metamagics, Flexible Signature and Masking. Flexible Signature lets you alter your Aura and Signature to a random one or to mimic another one you've assensed. Masking lets you bolster or weaken your Aura's apparent Magic Rating, or hide your Aura and appear mundane. And you can hide some Foci.
>>
>>54504090
Didn't know about Masking, but okay - That's the point when awakened become useable for a professional team in my book then.
>>
>>54504131
How so? It's not like you don't still have an Astral presence like any other Mundane.
>>
>>54499843
>and one of these grills
What if you take more than one grill?
>>
>>54504293
Harem anime shenanigans.
>>
>>54503632
>Interns writing shit
You mean story writers being drafted into freelancing.
>>
>>54504169
You can at least attempt to look not out of place. You're still a liability and barely worth the risk, but at least you're not a guaranteed death sentence.
>>
>>54495481
Shit. I'd play and have a blast with that.
>>
File: Miia.jpg (49KB, 539x303px) Image search: [Google]
Miia.jpg
49KB, 539x303px
>>54504322
Man, bestgirl arguments are a lot more real in the Sixth World, when your waifu might actually be out there.
>>
>>54504431
I don't see what the difference between a mundane in a place they're not meant to be and an awakened in a place they're not meant to be is.

Not to mention that masking shit is probably honestly still suspicious. Your average mundane is covered in gear that has emotional auras. Rage on a melee weapon, stress and exhiliaration on most of your running gear, craving on your drug injector. The masked guy? He is fucking blank as hell. He stands out by being too blank.
>>
>>54496448
This is gunna be in all the SR threads fro now on isn't it?
>>
>>54504517
We're working on our possession tradition guy having his spirits possess the weeaboos waifu action figures.
>>
>>54504517
Liminal body and cybergenitalia open all kinds of doors omae.
>>
>>54504564
So his tradition is based around spirits being the manifestations of waifus in need of a physical body to exist on the physical realm?
>>
>>54504590
No he's a voodou guy and we're trying to make him not possess the villagers dead friends in front of them any more.
>>
File: srg_makes_the_best_builds.png (42KB, 833x598px) Image search: [Google]
srg_makes_the_best_builds.png
42KB, 833x598px
>>54504571
Speaking of old screenshots
>>
>>54504527
This may just be my group, but we only bring in the gear we absolutely need and arrange in advance to have anything we need placed as closely to the place we need it.

In any standard run we will get in disguised as Janitors, interns, students on a tour or whatever and leave the Cybered and magical characters outside.

While a cybered character can hide pretty effectively around the corner, a mage will generally have a glowing magical aura about him in this case. So while we can be pretty sure that if the Samurai stays off the shenanigans he will be able to join us once we've finished our recon, the mage may be already compromised at that stage.
>>
File: Centaur Pizza.jpg (519KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur Pizza.jpg
519KB, 1600x2000px
>>54504571
>not staying pure

The True Flesh is out there, anon. Who knows where you'll meet your love.

Except>>54504517. He chose secondworstgirl and gets no love.
>>
>>54504626
Why? Because there's an Awakaned outside? You don't think the big black splotches of missing essence from cyberware in an otherwise metahuman astral form are giving away the samurai?

Buy a fucking fake license for being Awakaned and no one can tell you to fuck off on the street any more than anyone else if you're leaving them outside.

Anyone looking that closely can assense the shit of the guys inside and notice the deception coming off of them anyway.
>>
>>54504562
sadly yes, until it actually comes out and everyone realizes that it stars Will Smith and is made by the guy that made Suicide Squad, meaning it was bound to be shit from the start
>>
>>54504618
Lost
hard
send help
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528-000851.png (11KB, 1067x157px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-000851.png
11KB, 1067x157px
>>54504673
>>
>>54504672
Such shitty shit shit.
>>
>>54504662
Both are a liability, correct. Both only get called in when they are needed. But one of those two can be taken out on another plane without support while the other requires any contesting mages to at least manifest if not show up in person to face the lead of the whole group.
>>
>>54504926
He can't be taken out on the astral plane if he isn't at the very least Dual-Natured, i.e. perceiving. He is as vulnerable as any of you if he doesn't, minus the low essence people being a bit better off.

Plus, mundanes can't be astral chameleons nor can they do anything to hide their presence or passing. Your mage can access the astral plane to speed astral signature's decay, so if you're so obsessed you'd quite literally want him to be scrubbing the astral floors of your traces when you're done so you can't be tracked down.
>>
File: conchairto-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
conchairto-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>54498752
>A whole entry dedicated to a folding chair
>No damage stats

>Catalyst Game Labs: "Because when you do something, what's the point of doing it properly."
>>
>>54505013
>>No damage stats
This is indeed the fundamental flaw. 5e dropped.
>>
>>54505002
>want him to be scrubbing the astral floors of your traces
???
AFAIK only magical stuff leaves traces. So if you cast a spell or use adept powers you leave a signature, but if you are mundane they don't
If that is wrong I'd like a source where it says otherwise
>>
>>54505013
>No damage stats
Much worse:
>No bonus damage when used with the Finishing Move technique from Wrestling Martial Art
>>
>>54504641
Time to get a consensus on this once and for all, /tg/.

Centaur genitalia, front or back?
>>
>even the people on reddit are saying the new book is shit and you shouldn't buy it
>the same people who basically made group hug threads when other shitty books dropped

FUCKING KEK
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/6pblo3/a_new_book_has_been_released_lets_not_buy_it/
>>
>>54505059
>Centaur genitalia in the front?
What the fuck?
>>
>>54505042
Technically emotions leave traces, but at the very least the mage can clean up after himself if he uses any big stuff and has the option of getting qualities and spells that will make him harder to assense, as opposed to mundanes, who cannot at all.

How often have you guys cleaned up with a bottle of C-Squared?
>>
File: Centaur Anatomy 2.jpg (98KB, 1395x573px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur Anatomy 2.jpg
98KB, 1395x573px
>>54505059
It's like you don't even horsepussy, anon.
>>
>>54505112
>Technically emotions leave traces
sure, but they shouldn't last for more than an hour and should be hard to distinguish from all the other emotions
>>
>>54505002
This gave me stuff to think about, thanks.

Maybe I'll see the value in an astral some day. I still feel the downsides outweight the benefits though, unless we are talking about an Astral with the aforementioned metamagics.
>>
>>54505112
My group never cleaned up after their own crime scenes. Before the campaign ended there was a detective with a pretty solid case that had pieced together at least 3 of their major crime scenes to one another and had solid leads on the physical descriptions of at least two of them.

They were not far from getting caught.
>>
File: Centaur babies.jpg (36KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur babies.jpg
36KB, 640x831px
>>54505131
Centaur anatomy poses some different problems.
>>
>>54505202
Apart from being mammals with 6 appendages and no natural nursing position that is.
>>
>>54505202
>>54505239
If you expand gestation time to match that of horses, it works out better. 3-4 month old baby bodies, capable of supporting their weight, grabbing objects and moving them to their mouths, with better vision that can distinguish people across a room and track their movements (though they don't quite have object permanence).

If you cut off a colt at 9 months, they wouldn't come out standing either.
>>
How do I get knocked down less in ways that don't involve boosting my STR/REA/etc? Are there any good non-stat boosts to physical limit?
>>
>>54505386
Rework the system for getting knocked down.
>>
>>54505386
There's a Bioware option in Core that raises the Physical Limit. And you can get a tail.
>>
>>54505112
>How often have you guys cleaned up with a bottle of C-Squared?
Quite regularly. We bring acid spray bottles, gloves and UV-Lamps to every run and depending on the run we may also bring spray cans and other stuff to throw any would-be investigators off the trail with gang signs, false positive DNA samples and fake transaction data.
>>
>>54505386
Foot Anchors are probably your safest bet
>>
What do y'all think of ghouls?
>>
>>54505523
I like them when used properly. Either monsters or morally gray characters in jeopardy of losing themselves to cravings. Like Shadowrun hard drug addicts, but the drugs are people.
>>
>>54505112
>bottle
Gas grenades, omae. Gets all those hard to reach places and kills all the bio evidence dead.
>>
File: David_Ayer_2014.jpg (145KB, 798x799px) Image search: [Google]
David_Ayer_2014.jpg
145KB, 798x799px
>>54504672
Suicide Squad wasn't the fault of the David Ayers. Executive meddling fucked it up. Dave just got handed a plate of shit and he did the best he could with it. Remember that he also made Fury and Training Day - and if you argue those were bad movies then you truly have shit taste and your criticism of Suicide Squad is just proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Bright might actually be good.
>>
>>54505523
I ain't afraid of no ghosts
>>
>>54505903
but are you afraid of being eaten alive and shat out of a decayed anus?
>>
>>54505614
Training day, yes good.
Fury, debatable.
>>
>>54505614
Not the guy you're responding to.

I have no issue with Ayers. Fury, End of Watch and Sabotage were all solid movies. The reason I am not going to watch Bright is that it ain't written by Ayer but by the hack Max Landis who gaves us such shining examples of his work with Victor Frankenstein and American Ultra among others. The only watchable movie he`s ever written for was Chronicle, a shit flick in its own right but at least it didn't make me cringe all the way through.
>>
File: weta-workshop-design-studio-5.jpg (776KB, 1920x2716px) Image search: [Google]
weta-workshop-design-studio-5.jpg
776KB, 1920x2716px
>>54502748
I sure as hell am interested.
Hows it coming?
>>
File: Careers End.jpg (159KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
Careers End.jpg
159KB, 1024x663px
>>54502541
>TFW i cant participate in this
>Because i live in suburban Bellevue WA
welp at least Shadowrun represents us accurately as being incredibly bougie and as a stupidly spendy place to live.
>>
>>54506061
>End of Watch
Imagine if they did that movie but in Shadowrun universe. Now that would be dope.
>>
>>54506061
>The reason I am not going to watch Bright is that it ain't written by Ayer but by the hack Max Landis

Fair enough.
>>
>>54505998
The only thing I remember from Fury was this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjPkBKZXy74

Otherwise a decent but forgettable war movie.
>>
>>54505112
Considering that in 5E C-squared was only introduced in a splat that deals explicitly with wetwork, I doubt you can expect it to be part of a standard runner kit.
>>
File: Exsuits StatsUpdate.png (142KB, 1624x844px) Image search: [Google]
Exsuits StatsUpdate.png
142KB, 1624x844px
>>54506100
This is what I have so far after my weeklong break.

Currently thinking about putting a Valkyrie-module into the PRS-15, but that would raise the availability to 26 F and make the thing even more overpowered than it is right now.
>>
New thread
>>54506418

Get your dermal deposits over there
>>
>>54496850
That entire thing is how Shadowrun is supposed to feel.
>>
>>54506405
Eh. You don't need explicit stats for C-Squared. Just take the universal Toolkit and say it's an operations cleanup toolkit.
>>
>>54495481
I tried running that, but I found that the rules of Shadowrun aren't particularly conducive to such a game. You need something slightly pulpier like a savage worlds hack for example-
>>
>>54506442
Ironically, I get more shadowrun and "classic anime" feels out of that advertising trailer than I do some of the anime in it.
>>
If this book had a real life equivalent, it would be called 'The In-Depth Nigger'.
>>
>>54500138
>>54500068
He was statted several times in 4e. Like at least 4 different times.
>>
>>54506518
Write it. /pol/ will read it and probably promote the shit out of it.
>>
>>54506518
That's not exactly news.

Orxploitation == Blaxsploitation.
>>
>>54507124
>Orc Black Dynamite
I know my next SR character.
>>
Is there a book that has a price for Adrenaline so I can get a Chemical gland for it ? Or can I connect an adrenaline pump to an Auto Injector to not suffer the risk of accidental release ?
>>
>>54506195
>written by Max Landis
wew lad, how did anyone ever think this was going anywhere decent.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.