[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 23

File: 1485391788271.jpg (383KB, 1229x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485391788271.jpg
383KB, 1229x768px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

Citadel Edition:
Tell us about your character's home base or headquarters? Is it secret or well known? Has it ever been assaulted by your enemies?

/pgg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
current playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/ thread: >>53982544
Old Thread: >>53991962
>>
>>53999012
Ignore and report this post, real new thread is here

>>53998971
>>53998971
>>53998971
>>53998971
>>
>>53999012
We repurposed the very first dungeon we came across to be our HQ. Nobody knows where it is because the kobolds that used to live there are all dead.
>>
>>53999012
The coolest shit a player of mine came up with was using Animate Dead on a Tarrasque to get its' skeleton and refurnishing it into a fucking zeppelin.
>>
>>53999012

The hottest base was a citadel on the sun. Floating from rock and materials from the Plane of Fire. It was actually pretty chill.

The one I liked the most was thieves guild. It doubled as an "adventurer's hall/Heroes guild" so it was this huge compound with shops, taverns and rooms for rent. Under it and behind the false walls were where the thieves guild operated.
>>
>>53999190
Niceu.
>>
>>53999190
We once set up a thieves guild in a pocket dimension. The portal was in the main doorway to a tavern we operated as a front, but you had to whisper the password to access it otherwise you'd just end up walking into the tavern.

One time we were running from the town watch and jumped into the guild hall. The watchmen tried to follow us but ended up barging into the tavern. Everybody raised their hands because they thought it was a raid, the guards just backed out of the tavern with red faces.
>>
>>53999246

This is pretty good. I like that idea of a door that leads to many rooms but you have to say the password to get to it. One entry way could be hundreds of different taverns, palaces, etc.
>>
>>53999050
Get rekt
>>
>>53999050
>nuked
ayy
>>
>>53999050
Fucking kek.
>>
>>53999310
Thanks anon. I'm not sure how much of that was by DM-fiat since the wizard worked it out with him one-on-one, but it was certainly one of our most memorable bases.
>>
>>53999050
The mods are on /pgg/-autist's side, what the fuck can we do about this?
>>
>>53999012
Playtest pastebin needs a serious fucking update, Dark Handbook is out of playtest, and the Highlord, Rajah, and Radiant Dawn DSP playtests need to be added.
>>
>>53999095
>dead
>Terrasque

Bruh.
Now PF regen isn't the kind that has all the bits that are removed grow into whole new creatures, so lopping off enough terrasque to build an effective corpse or enough for a restore corpse casting might be legit. Not to mention keeping it at negatives through drowning and having an endless meat supply.
>>
>>53999351
Absolutely nothing, I guess we're just /pgg/ forever now.
>>
>>53999351
Stop being a retard. That might help.
>>
>>53999351
Back trace his IP address and take out this pile of human garbage.
>>
>>53999363
>Bruh.
First of all, it's Tarrasque, not Terrasque. It's not a fucking terrace monster.
Second, you can temporarily kill the Tarrasque:
>If the tarrasque fails a save against an effect that would kill it instantly, it rises from death 3 rounds later with 1 hit point if no further damage is inflicted upon its remains.
There is literally not a single rule in the entire game stopping you from using Animate Dead on the Tarrasque's corpse before it resurrects.
>>
>>53999351

Stop the petty squabbling and move on with our lives?
>>
>>53999363
>Not to mention keeping it at negatives through drowning and having an endless meat supply.
There's a whole setting being developed built around that concept:
http://www.saltinwoundssetting.com/
>>
>>53999351
Stop posting animeshit OP's.
The mods don't care about /pgg/ vs /pfg/, they care about weebs shitting up the board with their /a/ garbage.
>>
>>53999387
>A voice of reason in /pgg/
What madness is this?
>>
>>53999387
This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>53999387
I'd rather see this thread continue to be seen as the embarrassment of the Board.
>>
>>53999387
Best idea I've seen posted here in a while
>>
>>53999387
Alright, so will /pgg/ autist concede the next time someone posts /pfg/, or /pgg/ with an anime picture before he gets his groxshit in? No? Then fuck your calls for peace.
>>
>>53999012
>Tell us about your character's home base or headquarters?
It's an empty ale barrel where his land meets the road. Comfy and even fancy for a cat. Not so much for humans.

>Is it secret or well known?
Pretty well known. It's actually starting to become a bit of a tourist trap. Which is really pissing me and him off.

>Has it ever been assaulted by your enemies?
Yeah. Goblins, Ogres, and kids have all had a go at it.
>>
File: 1488839716500.png (1MB, 1314x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1488839716500.png
1MB, 1314x1856px
Who do you think is gonna be in JttW?
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home (Closing in 1 week)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 5 days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 6 days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 2 weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3 (Soft close today)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9 (Closing in 2 weeks)
>>
>>53999491
Foxtits, Ceraphine, and I couldn't give a shit about the rest.
>>
>>53999491
>He hasn't got his PM yet
Oh anon...
>>
>>53999351
The mods dont have a side on pgg vs pfg, they dont have an opinion on anime vs nonanime OP. They just dont want pg5 newthreads and dueling generals and the anime OP posters are one of several individuals/groups who continually do that, and are the most immediately recognizable. If everyone would just chill the fuck out there would be no issue, people could make anime OPs sometimes and nonanime OPs sometimes and I have nondoubt the mods wouldnt give a fuck.

PGG vs PFG is a similar circumstance, just stop flinging shit everywhere and the mods will stop caring and stop arbitrarily picking sides just to quickly resolve the issue.
>>
>>53999540
But splitting into three-five separate threads because were all ass-blasted is a long standing tradition of this general.
>>
>>53999491
>Go to look at JttW LFG
>AlienError in list of players with Argentum
Looks like >>53999513 was right, picks have already been made. Check for invites.
>>
>>53999553
FoxTits and Tsubaki too
>>
>>53999553
>>53999578
Argentum is known for favoritism, so the last pick is probably Sappy since they play together in RotJR
>>
File: Falling Apart.jpg (555KB, 959x851px) Image search: [Google]
Falling Apart.jpg
555KB, 959x851px
>>53999513
>Last hope to get into a game is riding on Essentia and/or DAA, if either may still end up happening
Fuck
>>
>>53999593
Nodachi of the Righteous still exists.
>>
>>53999614
>Expecting that not to be a bamboozle
:thinking:
>>
>>53999614
Though a lot of the Applicants seem to be using Reach weapons.....
>>
>>53999592
Aren't they in different groups?
>>
First public app didn't get onto jttw, not big surprise, but it still hurts.

Should I just post a lewd sorc app next time?
>>
Having powered through a hanngover, the Journey to the West party has been formed from the following cast of characters:

Língmèng Qīng as THE JADED MIKO.
Tsubaki Higashiyama as THE STAINED SAMURAI
Mira "Foxtits" Covinus as THE BLAST FROM THE PAST
Yin Xue Hua as THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
Rú Qiáo as THE DASHING ROGUE
Zhuan Jie as THE PEERLESS ADMINISTRATOR
>>
>>53999655
>2 men
>Dashing Rogue
>Bureaucrat
>4 women
>Foxtits
>Reimu
>Eugenics and You
>STRONGEST ONI

Oh this party is gonna be lovely
>>
>>53999655
Who are the players?
>>
File: 1480494591577.jpg (44KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1480494591577.jpg
44KB, 398x370px
>>53999655
>A shameless ripoff character and an actual sockpuppet account both make it in
>>
>>53999746
Wait, which one is the sockpuppet?
>>
>>53999734
In order:

Kawase
Luca
Grim
Miao
Garnet
AlienError
>>
>>53999763
Grim is Captain Slow's sockpuppet account. I thought everyone knew this?
>>
>>53999786
>implying I follow your pathetic celeb e-stalking shit
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>53999647
Don't bother. This shit is borked anyway
>>
>>53999592
>"Known for favoritism"
>Most of the picks aren't in any of his games
:2bornot2b:

>>53999746
Lingmeng still had a better motivation to be there than the majority of the applications. Maybe if more people had a reason for going after the necromancer beside "Raaaah, evil!", they would have gotten in.
>>
>>53999854
Disk, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>53999854
>The Necromancer killed your childhood friend and stole their most prized possession

Idunno. Mira's got motives
>>
>>53999775
Cool, so CCC and Alexander are a less likely to get into Ensoulment now, they were pretty competative characters so this is good news to me.

Also congratulations to all those players.
>>
>>53999867
Who the hell is Disk?
>>
>>53999647
Not worth it going lewd if you don't intend to play lewd. Getting into a game doesn't mean much if the thing you stuck yourself on is something you don't want to play. Sure you could bank on getting yourself purposefully killed off for a reroll but some people don't like that sort of attitude.
>>
>>53999897
A faggot.
>>
>>53999897
An autistic faggot.
>>
>>53999897
Dude started writing reviews for Roll20 apps back when such things still had credibility. The fact that he was also applying to the games he was doing reviews for basically ended all that, since nobody could trust reviews to be unbiased once they had reason to suspect the reviews were just targeted to praise apps Disk wanted to play with, and tear down the ones he personally didn't like. Even if it wasn't true, the suspicion was enough.

Didn't help that Disk is generally kind of a shit disturber even outside of that.
>>
>>53999979
I want Psychic Bias Engine to come back
>>
>>53999993
That meme got stale after the second post.
>>
Honorable Mentions for Journey to the West
Wasabi Erika, Kumosawa Sayo, Serizawa Gin, Huáng Fèng.
>>
>>53999993
PSE was practically just a fucking troll. Same as that one asshole who did Blingmaker reviews that were all just "I WANNA FUCK IT, ITS GOOD" and "THIS ONE'S SILLY LAWL" and "NODACHIS REEEEE."
>>
>>54000005
What about Divine Bias Engine? Or Arcane Bias Engine? Or Initiating Bias Engine?
>>
>>54000023
If they're written by the same anon who did PBE they're almost certainly already stale.
>>
>>53998598 #
He really is. If you review some of the past /pfg/ and /sfg/ threads, it becomes apparent that in this case it's not just a slur, we've got at least one legitimate autist that do not understand implications or subtext at all, and can't understand at all why people come to conclusions like Golarion being a relatively shallow kitchen sink with low degrees of historicity and verisimilitude, how Starfinder is unique because it takes all the D&D tropes and moves it all into "SPACE!", or why people consider Navasi (Starfinder iconic) a massive Mary Sue. He even argued against literary devices with subtext that is obvious to everyone else (such as meeting an old bearded man dressed in grey missing an eye, with two rvens, and then suddenly, later, odin shows up, BUT THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THE MAN WAS ODIN!).

I suspect it's the one and the same autist, because it's the same pattern, and it's not regular obstinate 4chan trolling, he legitimately do not understand subtext or inferral, and take every chance to read things strictly literally (There are spaceships in Starfinder, therefore it's not JUST Pathfinder and D&D tropes in space!).
>>
>>53999979
>>53999979
Hes a bit ornery, but honestly it seems like just the best way of handling all the salt he gets as result of giving pretty critical reviews. Hes honestly a pretty good writer and his reviews do tend to be pretty useful, kinda the opposite end of Protags "I dont want to hurt your feelings so here is all the things you did good and oh these few bits MIGHT need a little work but dont be sad!" reviews which are also helpful but often less so because hes actively trying to be diplomatic.

Also even if disk is trying to engioneer with his reviews, that would make him better in my eyes than the dozens of others who do the same thing anonymously and with way less actual arguement behind their opinions.
>>
>celebrity bullshit
games were a mistake
>>
So my DM's letting me play a slightly nerfed blink dog and while I was thinking about playing an unchained rogue, I haven't found a way using first party stuff to be able to make TWF attacks due to the lack of limbs, which makes me worried I'll miss out on a lot of sneak attack potential. So far I'm the exact bestiary entry of a blinkdog plus an extra class level, a trait, and the wealth of a third level PC.

Is there a reasonable way for me to TWF or should I look into other classes that might take advantage of my blinking? I know the campaign is mostly going to be fighting undead, but since my Charisma is 11 I can't really go something like paladin.
>>
>>54000070
Hi, Disk.
>>
>>54000095
Why would you want to play a blinkdog of all things?
>>
>>53999540
>The mods dont have a side on pgg vs pfg, they dont have an opinion on anime vs nonanime OP.
Bullshit. If that was true, they wouldn't nuke the more legitimate thread, which, like it or not, was animufags /pfg/, since we AREN'T Paizo Games General, since Starfinder has it's own thread, AND animufags thread was first.

The fact of the matter is just that /tg/ has the worst mods. It's always been true, and it's still true. Absolute bunch of gigantic faggots.
>>
Yall got any of them leaks yet?
>>
>>54000130
Come back wednesday, that's when pdfs drop for everyone besides subscribers
>>
>>54000116
Calm down, /pfg/ autist, you'll blow a blood vessel.
>>
>>53999497
>no Wubu app to PLD
your prediction was WROOOONG anon
>>
>>53999592
Honestly I figured that Sappy's app was a favor to Argentum. Just compare the quality of Yumiko to Valeria or Ceraphine.
>>
>>54000093
That and all the shitposting and appz appz appz is why I stopped caring about /pgg/. It was a little better when we had both /pgg/ and /pfg/ for a while, and all the retards stayed behind in /pgg/, but it was an unteneable situation, so now I hang out exclusively in /sfg/. Interest in Pathfinder is at an all-time low, because the community consists entirely of cancer.
>>
>>54000114
My friend posted this portrait for the character he's going to be running, and I just really liked the idea of playing the dog as some sort of stern, knightly talking dog. Plus I'm kinda burnt out on Pathfinder with my group, but since it's their favorite system I go along with it and try to do things in the system that's outside the box. My friends were totally on board with the idea as well.

Blink dog was just the first dog-like monster that came to mind, but considering they are LG, loyal, and fight off evil creatures they're thematically a good fit for the upcoming campaign.
>>
Okay so you niggas speak dirty all the time
But does this actually manifest in all the pfg games
or do people just daydream forever
>>
>>54000070
Sure, he's a writer, but these overly verbose backstories showcase zero capacity to roleplay. Just because you can write a really in-depth backstory spanning pages, doesn't mean that you can do that in game or even should. People call 2hu out on their purple prose shit in games. It takes way too long, slows the game down, and more often than not, is really out of place with the rest of the party. Moreover, the prepared nature of the backstory can make a player seem like a great roleplayer, when the character was in fact crafted with the help of reviewanons (who are becoming less and less anonymous). That kind of help isn't going to be there in the game, and the player's faults will be seen.
>>
>>54000260
>Pathfinder is at an all-time low
Or because it's a dead as fuck game, with basically no content. People have noted the similarity to /vg/ generals of games with no content or slow updates like an MMO.
>>
If you want proof that Tuvark is a bad DM, head into discord.
>>
Why are we still /pgg/ if Starfinder has its own independent and stable /sfg/ thread?
>>
>>54000472
Why are we still here, just to suffer
>>
>>54000309
Sometimes, I feel like the only person who writes their backstories stream of conscious, even if I do go back and do a rebuild edit on it after I've let it sit for a few days
>>
>>54000247
>FUCKING WEABOOS REEEEE
>LITERALLY RAPING MEEEEE
>STOP ALL THE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEE
>ONCE AGAIN, IT'S LITERALLY RAPING MEEEEE
>Good App

No. That was literally the worst app of the bunch and had no chance of getting in.
>>
>>54000287
They do
Wait for log posting
>>
>>54000590
anon, not even PLD is posting logs, and they're making girl sandwiches over there
>>
>>54000373
Just spoil me.
>>
File: 1488800755815.png (1MB, 1140x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1488800755815.png
1MB, 1140x1770px
Are there any mouse races? Would allow a mouse girl in your game?
>>
>>53999351
Same thing /pfg/'s non-anime or ERP side did: Ignore and continue onward with great justice in their heart. Or great contempt, whichever works. No point autisming about things until they start getting nuked.
>>
>>54000095
Why not play a cute blinkling boy as Gareth intended, anon?
>>
>>54000699
There's a race of rat-people called ratfolk. I don't know if there's any mouse races.
>>
>>54000735
No mice, on rice. I mean rats.
>>
>>54000699
My setting only has three races, That the players know of so there isn't room for mice as a race

So far the races are all pretty damn relevant to why the setting is the way it is.
>>
>>54000609
So has it now transcended being a generic ERP with magical girls to being the final arc of Gantz?
>>
>>54000779
That hurts anon.

And giant vore spiders made from tombstones and grave dirt to do the bidding of a gods cursed wizard is only a little generic
>>
I want to play a celestial or half-celestial bear. How would I do this?

>>54000752
Tell us more.
>>
>>53999655
>PM the DM questions
>get no reply
>starting to get suspicious
>discover at least one person knew they were getting in SEVERAL DAYS ago

I have to say I'm a difficult person to get angry, but a sure way to do that is to waste my time, and that's what this now feels like. I can't help but wonder how many other people knew they were getting in, and when. It would have saved me a lot of time and energy if Agentum had just had the courtesy for a simple "Sorry, not what I'm looking for" instead of the complete silence I got.
>>
>>54000884
>discover at least one person knew they were getting in SEVERAL DAYS ago
[citation needed]
>>
>>54000995
I bet it was Foxtits

Argentum confirmed thirstmeister
>>
>>54000995
>>54001006
It was brought up in Discord. If you want me to name names or post screenshots or something, well, that's not going to happen.
>>
>>54000373
I need you to explain this one to me, because I'm not sure what the heck you're talking about.
>>
>>54000884
You didn't even apply, though. And for the record, I did say your idea sounded good, but you never put it forward in the thread.
>>
>>54000846
It's PLD

The world has two dimensions to it (aside from the temporal spatial ones), the world of things and the world of ideas. The gods are the beings that inhabit the world of ideas, where thought and free will are possible. The world of things was a chaotic, deterministic mess, so the gods set about making a domain where they could live, and they cleaved off what is known as the "real world" from the world of things by joining it with the ideas.

They each set about making life, starting simple and learning and building, until they were able to make a vessel that could house the lesser sprites of thought. Thus, the elves were made. But the elves were made without death, they were immortal, and able to wield all the same magics as the gods. They grew strong, arrogant, and dangerous. So the gods had to fashion a new god, had to make the goddess of death, to strip them of their immortality and make them humble.

But the gods had been given a taste of worship and they wanted more. The elves were banished from the real world, back to chaotic world of things, and the real world was given to their successors, humans.

But many of the lesser sprites still lived as elves, and there weren't as many humans as they wanted, so they tried to make more with magic. The results were inhuman to say the least. The human form proved durable and versatile, soaking up all the magic that could be poured into it, and the body would grow in response. The Titans were made this way, but they have been hunted to extinction. The giants followed, though some may still live beyond the edge of the map. Only the lowly, idiotic trolls are still known, little more than animals.
>>
>>54000579
I wasn't really clear, the fact that it WASN'T a good app was the point. She obviously didn't put the time and thought into Yumiko that she had put into Val or Ceraphine.

My guess is that Sappy was putting in an app to bring her celeb name recognition to the game (she was the first application from the RotJR clique and as far as I know only one from that could actually make the time) in an attempt to bring up its popularity.
>>
>>54001069
I'm not sure what you mean, because I most definitely applied.
>>
>>54001082
That's pretty rad
>>
>>54000884
Who gives a shit about your appz appz appz to celebshit cancer? Even if you're retarded enough to care, why would the other assorted autists give a shit?
>>
File: drow 2.jpg (23KB, 335x479px) Image search: [Google]
drow 2.jpg
23KB, 335x479px
>>54001169
I certainly like it

It also builds in the explanation for why half the gods went evil and started eating souls, had to reclaim their power the same way the elves were threatening them; absorb lesser souls.
>>
>>53999593
DAA will happen
>>
>>54000016
>>53999655
Welp, RIP Snakerider! Perhaps some other game you can succeed!
>>
>>54001082
>It's PLD
Means nothing to me.
>>
>>54001128
Then you're just making shit up whole cloth, because I have no record of repeated unanswered questions in any of my PM chains.
>>
>>54001226
ERP to end all ERP's
>>
>>54001218
>Exhack hasn't been seen since his appearance 2 weeks ago
>never even updated the chargen rules like he said he would 1 day after he popped up
It's cute that you still have hope.
>>
>>54000355
No, there's a veritable mountain of shit, you don't need updates to not be cancer.
>>
File: When daddies die.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
When daddies die.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>54001266
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>54000373
>If you care about autism, come be cancer
>>
>>54001274
I believe in him
>>
>>54000373
>7. Do not bring Discord discussions into the /pfg/ threads.
Will you just fucking say who you are so we can properly ban you? No I'm not Inspector.
>>
>>54001319
Hi, Inspector!
>>
>>54000373
Who needs proof, we've already seen him utterly spaghetti drop in thread over fuck all
>>
>>54001276
>/gw2g/
>/xivg/
>/meg/ before the new game was announced
>the entirety of /vp/ when waiting for leaks
Huh, look at all that content.
>>
File: maxresdefault (22).jpg (121KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (22).jpg
121KB, 1680x1050px
How long should a planetouched live and at what rate should grow? Paizo doesn't seem to have an idea, incompetent or lazy with the lifespans either requiring 60 years to reach adulthood, same lifespan as human (even for elf planetouched), or same growth but longer lifespan. How long do you prefer?
>>
>>54001226
/pfg/ meets /d/
>>
>>54001358
I usually just start with human age and then assume they age like half-elves or something unless told otherwise.
>>
>>54001358
Same lifespan as humans. Maybe even shorter as the unstable DNA causes problems later down the line.
>>
>>54001343

Didn't /xivg/ get a new expansion recently? Seems like they'd have a lot to discuss.
>>
>>54001240
Well. Calling me a liar is an interesting way to handle it. I don't know what to say other than maybe you aren't looking hard enough, or in the right place.
>>
>>54001358

Giving them long lifespans and slow growth, guaranties that they will become outcasts like Forlorn Elves.
>>
>>54001343
Are you seriously stupid enough to argue that Pathfinder is lacking in content?
>>
>>54001226
Dark Fantasy game about hunting down not!Behelits to try and save a dying world.

It's also an ERP about being a cute girl getting her ass stuffed with monster dick and getting transformed into a monster girl because of too much cum.

They lose about a third of their combats.
>>
>>54001358
My gaming group has them age like their parents race, but live as long as elves. Which is basically what they had in 3.5, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>54001358
Grow to adulthood at rate of parent race, then use the original chart to determine middle to max age
>>
>>54001358
In Blood of Angels (I believe that's what it's called) it's implied that they age much slower. By my own interpretation, they reach maturity at the same rate as the parent species, but live and stay younger much longer.
>>
>>54001497
Pathfinder is lacking meaningful content.
>>
>>54001497
No, I'm saying that the content is all old and treaded, much like the examples I gave. Just because you have old content doesn't mean that people want to talk about old shit. I mean, look at the way /a/ talks about old shit that has been talked about 1000 times. They don't talk about it.
>>
>>54001557
All new content in Pathfinder happens when groups roleplay
And that is hard and awkward to share in 4chan
>>
>>54001319
Every time someone does something like this you morons come into the thread saying stuff like this, do you really at any point expect the person stirring the pot to actually come out and admit they're the one doing it?
>>
>>54001445
If you're not a liar, PM me.
>>
File: pfsolarangel.jpg (68KB, 486x815px) Image search: [Google]
pfsolarangel.jpg
68KB, 486x815px
What's the quickest and easiest way to get a solar to notice you? I need to know for reasons.
>>
>>54001685
In a good way or a bad way anon?
>>
>>54001553
That will never change.
>>54001557
see
>>54001276
>>
>>54001703
He said quickest and easiest... which implies bad.
>>
>>54001650
>>54001445
>>54001240
>>54001128
>>54001069
Will you two just fuck already?
>>
>>54001703
Preferably a good way, I don't want it to be pissed off.
>>54001738
Please see above.
>>
>>54001739
Why do you think I want him to PM me, anon?
>>
>>54001498
>They lose about a third of their combats.
Usually due to the GM randomly dropping a wall between the party, or just running monsters that are blatantly beyond their level.

Still think they should have just taken this shit to F-list.
>>
>>54001082
Speaking of PLD, when are you announcing whose in? Have you started picking yet?
>>
I'm an orange cream popsicle.

What places would you describe as Florida-esque in Golarion? Alternatively, what mind-altering substances has your character been involved with?
>>
>>54001794
I've read through all the apps, I'm talking to people over PM if I have them in discord, but I'm waiting for my players to read them all too since I'm not choosing by myself.

Though I'll say that if you're one of the apps, and I haven't talked to you, you should probably either PM me on discord, or make sure that your character isn't being overshadowed by the tome-user.
>>
>>54000699
I would, but they would be actual rodents, not a cunt with animal ears.
>>
Are there any rules for playing literal animals/awakened animals and giving them class levels?
>>
>>54001650
I dunno, to what end, exactly? I think the damage is done here. You were telling people days ahead of time that they were getting in the game while ignoring questions from other people, or at least me. You can't undo that.
>>
>>54001888
Don't anon. That's cancer.
To be serious, that just means you have class levels on top of the animal's racial hit dice. In the case of companion/familiar, convert the pet levels into class levels.
>>
>>54001930
>Provides no evidence for either claim
>Even when evidence for one is as easy as typing "Hi, shitboot" into a chat box
:2bornot2b:

I know stirring the shit is fun, but you should at least provide some evidence beside your word. I mean, where do you think we are, the Washington Post?
>>
>>54001930
>>54001991
good god just fuck already
>>
>>54002037
I WANT TO BUT HE REFUSES TO INITIATE
>>
>>54001971
What about playing Awakened Animals that have been Anthropomorphized with the spell?
>>
This thread sucks. That is all.
>>
>>54001971
But I wanted to make an Aasimar Bear, possibly as a celestial bloodrager. Not furry, i swear, more like Okku in Mask of the Betrayer, except more or an animal and at least 71% less gay.
>>
>>54001991
>>54002056
Oh for fuck's sake, fine. I'm just full to bursting of bad ideas lately.
>>
>>54001930
If he did that, why would he care? Do you consider yourself so important? And either way, why would the rest of us care about your inane drama? Fuck off and be cancer somewhere else, and all of you, take your fucking appz and celebshit with you.
>>
>>54002111
I'm a furry and I'm interested if only for the hilarious implications of being able to taunt some of the more anthropomorphic races out there by transforming literal animals into an anthropomorphic state then mockingly comparing the two.
>>
>>54002327
Cancer upon cancer. Please never respond to me or my posts ever again.
>>
Let's gossip about JttW characters; who's the biggest slut among them?
>>
>mfw half the party gets stoned
>that half is the main casters
>>
>>54002077
That's up to the DM though he will most likely have you convert the racial HD
>>
>>54002430
foxtits
>>
>>54002430
Let's not. Let's try to contain the collective shitposting autism and not contribute to the growing tumor.
>>
>>54001685
Anyone? Mostly just need it to be neutral or happy about seeing me.
>>
>>54001082
This sounds like a really cool world. It's a shame I have no interest in ERPing in it.

You going to write it up so other people can play in it?
>>
How do you justfy other than laziness 60 years old that still looks like he's 16, but it's lvl 1?
>>
>>54002589
Age regression made him lose most of his skills.
>>
>>54002127
Logs when?
>>
>>54002517
Be an Angel-Blooded Aasimar who's trying very hard to make their ancestral Senpai notice them.
>>
>>54002589
I tell the player to make a better character.
>>
>>54002589

Elf?
>>
>>54002691
I mean, Elves ARE Notoriously slow learners.....
>>
>>54002718
They'll learn fast on THIS!

*unzips dick*
>>
>>54002691
He's trying to abuse aging bonuses/penalties. Elf just means he suddenly needs to be centuries old but still look 16, because he's a faggot.
>>
>>54002757
What's wrong with being a faggot? Learn better insults, and uhh... Less on the hate, okay?
>>
File: Pure_058af1_5641961.jpg (89KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Pure_058af1_5641961.jpg
89KB, 500x501px
>>54002750
>>
>>54002790
If you need to ask, it means that you're not just a faggot, but also retarded.

Inb4
>wats wrong with being retarded?
>>
>>54002655
I mean sure, but that doesn't help with the process. Like, what, saving orphans from a fire, or do I need to defeat a great evil? Or just be really really good for a long time?
>>
>>54002589

60-years old farmer turned adventurer.
>>
>>54002589
I kick the player from the game for trying to min-max and not even being subtle about it.
>it's just optimization of a concept!
kys
>>
>>54002877
Ask priests.
>>
>Try to resub to dreamscarred patreon after being disillusioned a while ago
>Woops, you cant pledge to these guys!
What? Because i stopped giving them money I've been blocked from giving them more money? The fuck?
>>
>>54002589
By getting the fuck out of this thread with your shitty fetish bait character.
>>
>>54002446
Oh boy

At least it wasn't your full-BaB martial...
>>
>>54002973

I'm just following the tables for that race.
>>
>>54002457
I hear Foxtits is really Captain Slow's sockpuppet account
>>
>>54002877
Some of the descriptions on offerings and behaviour should give you a good idea:

>The greatest warriors of goodness, solars do not typically treat directly with mortals. To summon a solar and bargain with it, a wizard must destroy an item of great evil in the solar’s name, crush a powerful evil in the world, or offer an evil relic as part of the summoning.
>Preferred Offering: A neutral or evil sentient creature of no less than CR 15, who willingly pledges to live a life of piety and to follow the dictums of a good-aligned faith, and who you must ensure does so to the best of your abilities.
>Since begetting a child upon a mortal is generally frowned upon by other solars, a solar father rarely interacts directly with the fate of his lover or child, so as to avoid bringing shame upon himself or his responsibilities. Yet such solars still watch over their progeny from afar, and in times of peril, they might even be moved to intercede to aid one of their endangered children, albiet in subtle and mysterious ways.
>>
>>54003026
Oh shit thank you!
>>
>>54003026
>>54003046
The question is, though, how would your character know these things?
>>
>>54002999
Then just say that thorough research went into his class before he thought himself ready. Experience is not found in books, only inherent bonuses and circumstance bonuses.
>>
>>54003001
Jesus. How many sockpuppet accounts does this guy have?
>>
>>54003001
I hear a great many things too, doesn't mean they're all true.
>>
>>54003211
One for each finger, so one can assume that he either has really fat fingers or tiny feet.
>>
>>54003100
They won't. They at best know about the existence of solars. I was asking so I could know, and confer with the dm about it, since of course it will be up to them how this might work out.
>>
>>54003215
What kind of environment are we looking at if every /pgg/ meme were actually completely true?
>>
>>54003100
>This information is kept closely guarded by those who know it, lest such secrets fall into evil hands.

I'd say you would have to make a Knowledge: Religion check to find that out (though the DC would be seriously high, like 40+). Alternatively, you might get that information from other high-ranked angels (like Devas and Planetars) if you can convince them you're a good person.
>>
>>54003231
Full of sex and intrigue, like an early episode of Game of Thrones.
>>
File: 2759.jpg (47KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
2759.jpg
47KB, 480x347px
Still no news about Adventurer's Armory 2?
>>
>>54003562
This upcoming wednesday you impatient piece of shit
>>
What is your recommended brain juice to jumpstart a foggy mind? I need stuff that will get me pumped for writing without fizzling my thoughts like Red Bull tends to do.
>>
>>54003661
Coffee, black.
>>
>>54003621
Thank you sir. I'm going to flush me down for my impatience.
>>
File: 1498421652538.png (430KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498421652538.png
430KB, 1000x1200px
>>53999012
GUESS WHO'S READY FOR SEASON TWO BABY!
>>
>>54003453
>Intrigue
This kills the toad
>>
>>54003661
Unless you are a posh schmuck and own a shaker and a large cabinet filled with all the colors of the rainbow in liquor form then depending on what you want done a simple drink for easy drinking and a creeping stupor of alcohol poisoning get it done, absinthe if you want to be pretentious and coffee as black as the blackest midnight with a nice, fresh out of the oven pastry if you are not into the finer arts of self intoxication.

I do hope this comes off as pretentious as I think it is.
>>
>>54003723
>Season Two has babies
>>
>>54003100
>>54003253
That's a Knowledge Planes check.
>>
>>54003723
Someone who should probably kill themselves.

Fucking attention whore.
>>
File: Etan and Son.jpg (40KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
Etan and Son.jpg
40KB, 500x403px
>>54003750
Babies you say?
>>
So, you party comes across a Mask of Stony Demeaner, and a +5 Flaming Burst Thundering Anarchic Greatsword.

What do you do?
>>
>>54003915
I complete my Lost Sinner cosplay and go to duel scrubs at the Iron Keep bridge
>>
>>54003915
Git gud.
>>
>>54003933
>Lost Sinner
Its supposed to be Giantdad you fuck
DS2 is the worst game of the bloody series, you should be ashamed
Plus we know no one cosplayes Lost Sinner, its all Havelmages and Pocketbanans
And good luck with the Infinite Gangebang Lane that is the Iron Keep bridge
>>
>>54003914
Is Etan going to be the Fox-Wife with the genders reversed? The wife (Shayliss) discovers her husband is a fox and he flees, but returns every night after she pleads for him to love their children and remember the life they had together?
>>
>>54004003
You didn't specify you dumb fuck, and I've only ever played Dark Souls 2 and never found the series that fun
>>
File: 1369292910842.jpg (135KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369292910842.jpg
135KB, 1008x600px
>>54003915
>>54004003
You already know the answer, casul.
>>
>>54004003
I prefer DS2 over DS because the former has better gameplay.
>>
>>54004003
Dank Souls 2 was the best installment of the franchise you mungler.
>>
>>54004025
I really hope that Etan makes Shayliss an honest woman
>>
>>54004047
>>
>>54004047
>>54004055
DS2, even with SotFS, had the shittiest, least enjoyable worldmap, on top of the retarded Agility tax. Once you got past those two parts it was still a good game.
>>
>>54004087
Yeah the vanilla world wasn't good,
but some of the setting pieces were neat. But at least the DLCs are god tier and have the best king in them, my his ivory soul rest in piece
>>
File: confused anime pupper.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime pupper.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>54003914
>>54004025
>>54004063
What manner of shitposts are these, even. It's highly unlikely at best.
>>
How do you make a dex based fighter?
>>
>>54004185
Choose an elf, get curved blade and become a crit fisher.
>>
>>54004185
Piranha Strike and Agile weapon.
>>
>>54003838
SEagle is good people. Fuck off
>>
>>54004124
Ivory King is pretty best, but that doesn't make up for how boring the rest of the world is
Mechanically though the game is pretty solid, and if it was just a copy+paste of DaS with the new mechanics/engine put in the game would have been godlike
Powerstance a best
>>
Remember folks, when your party member dies and he doesn't want to come back and you let him keep his gear as a parting gift to the other side, remember to also load his coffin with a springloaded trap that shoots out a dozen bear traps into the air, burns the corpse and fires alchemical substances that reanimate the graveyard. If the graverobbers are truly adventurers deserving of his gear, this should be just about enough of a task to prove themselves.
>>
>>54004185
>>54004199
>Be a Half-Elf Unchained Rogue
>Take the ART for free exotic proficiency
>use it to be proficient with the Estoc, Elven Curved Blade, or Elven Branch Spear
>laugh
>>
>>54004031
>You didn't specify you dumb fuck
The type of weapon should be obvious, since its obvious the weapon is the basscannon from the giantdad meme

>>54004047
>better gameplay
>Agility Tax, Soul Memory, floaty movement, dozens of enemies with identical movesets and auto-track overheads, castrated Poise, the wonkiest hitbox detection, ezmode guardbreaks and parries, and super abusable minmaxing of armor effects
>better gameplay
Seriously, the only places where it felt like they improved were the UI elements, everything else was just stupid and idiotic, from the gameplay to plot and the lore. Worse its shitty lore ended up staining and shackling the whole setting, and influenced DS3 into being more incomprehensible

Thanks B-Team.

>>54004055
>Dank Souls 2 was the worst installment of the franchise
ftfy. That shit is fifth place, and sits just right below DS3

>>54004124
The only good part of the game, even if the lore was completely retarded. Ivory deserved to be in a much better game.
Also, powerstance was cool too I guess, even if I ended up never using it since it was usually smarter to keep mobile with just normal attacks, or instead dual-wielding with the Double-Down method if I felt like being an irredeemable shit.
>>
>>54004031
> I've only ever played Dark Souls 2 and never found the series that fun
That's your reason, m8
DaS2 is widely agreed to be the shittiest entry in the series. Which makes sense, given that it was made by different people.
>>
>>54004299
>fifth
What, so DaS, DeS, BB, DaS3, DaS2?
>>
>>54004181
It's funposting Anon, funposting.
>>
>>54004323
Yeah, around that. I tend to flip DeS and BB on thier placement on the list depending on how I feel, but you got the gist of it

Though I guess even if I like BB better, I will admit that in terms of overall quality and innovation of gameplay and how story andgameplay match together with an interesting cast of characters, DeS is superior to BB and sits above it. BB was sadly just way too lacking in the NPC department.

Still though, dat replacement backstab mechanic gets me moist, and is one of my big gripes about DaS3 since they decided to drop it for unknown reasons.
>>
>>54004124
If there was ever a campaign I could play a high-level character, I would make myself an Ivory King expy.

Oh wait, I'm already making one for WotR!
>>
>>54004436
I wish I was having fun.
>>
>>54004555
I wish I could have fun.
>>
>>54004652
>>54004555
I had fun once, it was awful
>>
Which is better for additional versatile performances: A second one or expanded versatility?
>>
>>54004688
Depends on how many skill points you have vs. How many skills you need. If it's just one more or you're running low on ranks, expanded. Otherwise, another VP as normal.
>>
>>54004688
Depends on if the second performance overlaps with the first or not, and how many skill points I think I'll have.
>>
>>54004818
Back ground skills so I can easily keep two performance abilities topped up and decent int. I am not starving for skill points for that matter.
>>
Where in Avistan might you find NuMales?
>>
>>54004933
In your house, at your computer, and in your mirror
>>
>>54004933
Cheliax, Kintargo especally. Also Korvosa might have some
>>
>>54004933
Irrisen.
>>
>>54003723
Damn, whoever does your art works fast.
>>
Which AP has the best villain? Story, fight and general villainywise?
>>
>>54005303

I really liked Curse of the Crimson Throne's but ymmv. The Storm King from WotR is also cool and a fun fight, though I think Deskari is kind of a lame ass desu. I wish it had been some other abyssal lord masterminding the whole thing.
>>
>>54005303
WotR. Iomedae is a really unexpected villain.
>>
>>53999979
>reviews were just targeted to praise apps Disk wanted to play with, and tear down the ones he personally didn't like

I... don't see why this is bad?
Like, he seems like a guy who wants to play with people who had good apps.
He wants to play with the apps because he thinks they're good characters, and he explains why they're good in his reviews.
If he doesn't want to play in the same party as a character, there's a reason, and he explains why.

That's normal?
>>
>>54005501
The duplicity and distrust arises from the fact that his bias speaks louder than any actual facts. He has consistently been WRONG about what a GM wants in their game, thinking that his own opinions match the GM's own. He showed this in Hell's Vengeance, where he backed DHB's Nihilist Elf until Argentum stated that he really didn't like the concept at all. He disparaged against the individual members of both the Friday RotJR team and the A-Group of Hell's Rebels for "not fitting in tone" even though they're EXACTLY what those GMs wanted. The list goes on.
>>
File: Thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>54005567
>He disparaged against the individual members of both the Friday RotJR team
>He has consistently been WRONG about what a GM wants in their game, thinking that his own opinions match the GM's own.

hasn't he gone on record saying that he's literally ONLY reviewing from his own perspective because, susprise surprise, he usually has no idea what the fuck the DM wants>
>>
>>54005350
Deskari is only cool for the implications of killing a Major Demon Lord, which would be like if the party killed Cayden Cailean. The Storm King is honestly a fantastic antagonist, shame he's wasted on a shitty AP.

Isn't that the real tragedy of WotR? It has all this cool stuff and potential ruined by terrible writers? Imagine if WotR was done by Paizo fresh off the heels of RotRL.
>>
>>54005567
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Disk mention Nihilist Elf had tonal issues?

And didn't he start reviewing around DG2 era, rather than RotJR?
>>
>>54005599
If he can't keep his biases out of the way, then he shouldn't be doing reviews. That much is obvious.
>>
>>54005374

Wait, I've heard the meme,but why are people saying Iomedae is a villain in WotR?
>>
>>54005599
There's no fucking point to doing a review then.
>>
>>54005667
Literally deals 30d6 damage to the players for answering her stupid questions wrong.
>>
>>54005667
Because there's a very shitty even in the game where she whisks the party off to heaven. Asks some simple questions and blasts the party with deadly trumpets that blind them if they get it wrong.

She forces any people dumb enough to attack or insult a goddess to her face to turn chaotic evil.
>>
>>54005656
>Muh objectivity.

Huh? What the actual fuck are you talking about? Every review ever written, about any piece of work, is shaped by the perspective of the person writing it.
>>
>>54005605
Problem is that WotR seems to be thrown together to be a mythic campaign when Reign of Winter was supposed to be the first mythic campaign, hence all the good writing was already used on making the tale of a party of nimcomboobs who get a goddamned +2 to any stat they want by the first milestone of the first book trying to figure out how a bolt-action rifle works when fighting a zombie with a machine gun after having visited a planet full of dragon fucking furry monk elves.
>>
>>54005677
>>54005677
Exactly, that's why reviews and shit are fucking cancerous.

Fuck we have niggers writing fanfitction about characters who aren't even in play yet.
>>
>>54005667
shitty writing, poor rules, and a shitty scenario makes Iomedae come off as needlessly antagonistic and overbearing during the point of the game where she abducts the party with no warning in order to play a game of 20 question with them to determine if they are worthy.

1st question is a silly history question, which isn't two bad, but the other two run counter-intuitive of eachother in terms of what answer she wants. If you find umbridge with this, she blasts you for lethal sonic damage with magical trumpets.

Afterwards she then heal you, revives any party members she killed, then drops you right on the villian's doorstep with no preparation time, which is the opposite of what the answer to one of the questions was.

Also, she force your alignment to change to Chaotic if you disagree with her
>>
>>54000846

I was thinking of playing an empyreal knight paladin with a bear mount, since you are playing your mount as well, but Paizo is really not keen on allowing rideable bears or good bear animal companions anyway, the catfanboys that they are.
>>
>>54005740
Dude, the second question isn't actually that bad. People like to say she takes offense at people who say anyone can be redeemed when the entire point of Book 4 was redeeming a kinky sex demon... But that's simply not true. Iomedae does not take offense to you saying anyone can be redeemed, she takes offense to someone who says anyone can be redeemed without actually thinking about their answer first. Answering a serious question without putting any thought into it, even when you don't NEED to, is stupid and rash and something Iomedae cannot abide.
>>
>>54005796
t. James Jacobs
>>
>>54005796
That's not what I meant. 2nd question she wants you to stop and thing things ahead and give it some thought, while the third question she wants quick and immediate conviction in a course of action.

She's asking for two different mindsets at the same time, then goes ahead and goes against one of those by dumping your party afterwards. Plus, if you so happened to have screwed up the first question, and tried to answer the third one in a way tht you think is better, you'll just end up making her mad again and getting another earful of trumpets

Questions are bad for their content, they're bad because of what they both need and her conflicting expectations of the questions
>>
Imagine you're an Umonk and you already have Elbow Smash and a way to move your full movement and full attack that isn't Flying Kick, what other style strikes are good?
>>
>>54005949
The stomp for mobile enemies?
>>
>>54006016
Isnt that basically a shittier trip?
>>
Why is Lock a thing?
>>
>>54006527
Because Grapple is a convoluted mess.
>>
>>54005949
Shattering Punch is great for breakign things that aren't creatures, and is a nice way to bypass DR at lower levels.

>>54006191
>>54006016
No, it's a way to lock down your enemy that ISN'T trip. There isn't a contested CMD - the foe can only make a CMD check to escape AFTER it takes effect as a standard action, meaning no attacks that round. Since it's part of a flurry, it's a free lockdown attempt that costs the Umonk nothing.
>>
>>54006645
But Lock is way too good.
>>
>teleport is now a ritual with a 1 hour prep time
>any kill spells now have a 1000gp material component
>polymorph too
>material components may require adventuring to gather in large amounts

Any other suggestions? I don't want to ruin casters but I am sick of their spells meaning they might as well leave the rest of the party behind.

Any more suggestions
>>
>>54006758
Don't do any of that, just ban full casters.
>>
>>54006758
Drop all this.

Use Spheres of Power instead.
>>
>>54006758
>>material components may require adventuring to gather in large amounts
This one will induce the opposite reaction, of the rest of the party leaving the caster behind because they're tired of dealing with his component shit and the time suck that ensues.
>>
>>54006645
It's not that bad. Seriously.

The only issue it suffers from is the problems hitting all CMB stuff.
>>
>>54006926
Grapple isn't as bad as people treat it, but it IS a convoluted mess of penalties on the grappler themself that not even the feat chains themselves actually fix. Not without forcing you to be a Tetori, meaning your ONLY trick is grappling.
>>
>>54006967
>everyone forgets that if you are in control of a grapple you get a +4 bonus
EVERYONE.
>>
>>54006758
The teleport rule is fine, but the rest just looks stupid.
>>
There isn't a lot of talk about weddings that I have found in Golarion lore books. Would it be normal to expect most girls have their own trousseau? Separate from dowry, like a hope chest. Asking because I plan on playing a pretty traditional Ulfen girl, and making sure it is filled before the big day could be part of the motivation for adventuring, or at least something to note for character flavor.
>>
As a new~ ish dm: 3 seperate games that fell apart after 2-5 sessions and half a dozen one shots, how much preventive cat herding should I do on a group of new players (only one of which has played pathfinder at all)?

First problem I foresee is character creation will take an entire session with adhd and boredom striking those I am not helping. I need the first session to be enjoyable so that leaves me crafting their characters beforehand. Do I give them what they think they want, or make the dwarven 3 musketeers and let them build up their own personality for the characters?
>>
>>54006758
Let them leave the party behind.

And have the demon eat them, because casters can't cope with other magic using creatures with magic alone if the creatures can also fight.
>>
>>54006758
>any kill spells now have a 1000gp material component
Instant Death spells are already useless garbage that simply looks cool, with the possible exception of stuff like Disintegrate. Anything that's actually a SoD generally is untenable.
>>
>>54007208
>so that leaves me crafting their characters beforehand.
Here's the tripping point; you need your players to be invested in their OWN characters, and while you'll likely still have to spend time helping them with it, a lot of people simply don't get engaged with premades. I know several people that hate them, in fact, and would walk out on a game that forced them to play such.
>>
>>54006645
>>54006967
Grapple is just a slight debuff that also costs you your standard to maintain provided you hit the CMD roll. CMD is easier for little guys provided they are your size and gets worse when they get bigger and stronger of course. So barring throat-slicing shenans or or ways to gain the grab ability, people give it a miss.

Again, grappled is just another debuff and is best off used to hold something dexterous in place while the rest beat the stew out of it (by grapple rules, anything non dex based is actually better off defense wise while pinned rather than grappled)
>>
>>54007208
>Do I give them what they think they want
Ask me how I know you're a control freak
>>
Quick! I need art of a sexy dark angel wearing a lot of jewelry and other magic things!
>>
>>54003723
how the f*** is Eagle so lucky with the draw threads I haven't gotten anything but he gets two cakes with onryou on the first attempt and on the season 2
>>
>>54007588
You need to request more women with huge breasts.
>>
>>54007601
They aren't that big. What are those H cups? That's practically flat chested!
>>
I hope Journey to the West has fun!
>>
>>54007588
I'm honestly tempted to save the art for later and use it for something else.
>>
File: 1466461402061.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466461402061.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>54007528
>>
>>54007726
This was a very good suggestion.
>>
>>54007662
O_O the hell kind of titty monsters do you live around!?
>>
>>54007726
>level 100
>>
>>54007685
Thanks, I hope we do too!
>>
>>54007927
Is Foxtits really Captain Slow's sockpuppet account?
>>
>>54007144
Alright thanks. I want more resource consumption / integration with world for wizard casting (like optional material components to enchace spells) but I have difficulty implementing it.
>>
>>54008014
It's not, it's Disk. OrRory. Or maybe even SEagle.
>>
>>54008014
Not really, but it's fun to joke about.
>>
>>54008014
Probably not but I'm going to keep referring to it as.
>>
>>54008017
The thing is, you're not doing anything that's necessary with those rules. A mage's ability to break the game doesn't come from their ability to end encounters; it's about what they can do outside of said encounters, and if there was a simple way to solve that issue we would have done it already.

Both a properly built fighter and a properly build wizard can end an encounter in 2-3 turns. the real trick is that the wizard can obviate the encounter entirely through clever use of different spells.
>>
>>54008024
That would explain why Disk blocked off Thursday nights in the Ensoulment app...
>>
File: 1494970361733.jpg (416KB, 2481x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1494970361733.jpg
416KB, 2481x1754px
I hope everyone had a good weekend!
>>
>>54008145
Still breathing.

So no. I didn't.
>>
>>54006675
It costs the monk to hit the enemy (pass AC), same way trip costs the monk to pass the CMD. So is a matter or which is higher, CMD or AC in that level.

It also doesn't work on enemies you can't trip.
>>
>>54008145
Kind of in a funk today, but I'm sure it'll pass.
>>
>>54008145
NO IT'S FUCKING HOT OUT
>>
File: battle with the sun.jpg (66KB, 720x674px) Image search: [Google]
battle with the sun.jpg
66KB, 720x674px
So now that we've seen Radiant Dawn, what's the verdict?

The author went on record saying the damage is low; but it looks like it has the utility to make up for it...?
>>
>>54008193
AC is always lower at higher levels anon. And it costs one attack, compared to a grapple check, which is a standard action for anything but a Teroti monk.
>>
is the pfsrd down again?
>>
>>54008456
PFSRD is kill
>>
>>54008465
forever?
>>
>>54007486
Oh im absolutely a control freak. That being said i also know these people.
One is a scaly, she is going to want to be a pretty dragon girl, easy enough with a dragon bloodline sorcerer and the limited spells known will keep things relatively easy for her to keep track of.
One is a little doughboy, he compensates by having overly strong rpg characters he will want a monstrous race, or a lycanthrope/vampire template or 5. I might be able to assuage him with the beast form ranger archetype or something in a barbarian. That is of he doesn't find some min/max build online.
The third has played before and will want to fill in the gaps. She will want to be a bard but will fallback on oracle maybe paladin for survivability.>>54007588
>>
>>54008465
>>54008514
>>54008456

working fine for me.
>>
>>54006683
You're overestimating Lock too much.

It's ZERO penalty besides unable to move, and they get at least one free save every turn.
They can be dragged very slowly and if they would go somewhere dangerous they get an extra save again.

It's good, but not super strong.
>>
Its Sunday and i don't care anymore.

>>54008624
>>54008624
>>54008624
>>54008624
>>
>>54007205
Anyone? Or do you guys just not know what a trousseau is?
>>
>>54008659
There's not a ton of info about marriage in Golarion, but we'd expect traditions to be strongly varied with both culture (Ulfen vs. Taldan) and religious (Abadar vs. Shelyn) influences. In short: do what works, anon, especially with as insignificant a detail as that.
>>
>>54007205
>tfw no tough Ulfen Shield-Maiden fiance raiding distant shores to enrich the life we're going to share together
>>
>>53999392
That sounds dumb as hell.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.