[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 49

Season 8 /tg/ Fumbbl League is underway.

http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: https://mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

/tg/ Monkey League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Previous Thread: >>53853428
>>
>>53986340
the shading on his chest in the second panel is weird
>>
>>53986375
Why are you looking at his chest anon
>>
>>53986526
it beats looking down there
>>
I don't know why but not a single one of the new blood bowl miniatures seems that good to me.

Not been able to place my finger exactly on why yet, the poses/sculpts perhaps just feeling a little flat maybe?
>>
>>53986765
I felt similar about the new goblins. Not much personality is projected by their heads and poses barring a couple. Same can be said of the secret weapon FW models, they're coming off as a little too serious for a team of hopeless green midgets that sometimes do something great.
>>
>>53986889

Having another look I was perhaps too harsh.

There is the odd sculpt that I like, The Black Gobbo, Zug and a couple of the Skaven.

The FW goblins really are probably the worst.

Not really sure why they went with such ridiculously big noses on them in particular. Larger than the old multipart plastic goblins and especially odd considering the old style of the previous blood bowl goblins and newest plastic nightgoblins.
>>
>>53987042
>>53986765
Its very rugged and modern compared to the last edition. Also the old style miniatures had a fair bit of charm to them with their simplicity. The old Goblins barely wore any armour bar the odd bit of chainmail, shoulder pad and cone helmet.

I like them but it took a bit of getting used to. I agree with the weapons though, they look a bit off somewhat. Though I like the Friday the 13th/Leatherface Chainsaw Goblin.
>>
Anyone getting stuff from the Made to Order? I'm getting a Halfling team and an Ogre team - Not a fan of the Old wood elf sculpts and I figure if I want a vampire team before a new one comes out i'll use the human team for thralls and black arc corsairs for vampires
>>
>>53988845
Vamp team is surprisingly well sculpted. They're small but very nice figurines. I already got the Ogres and Vampires and sadly no interest in flings or Elves. The Wood Elves look a bit too 60s for my liking.

Enjoy anyway, the Ogre miniatures are amazing and really intimidating on the field.
>>
>>53988881
hmmmm... I was put off by them being small, but maybe i'll pick up a set
>>
>>53988845
damn that ogre pack is relatively cheap, 12 euros per ogre is nice and you are just a pack of snotlings away from a nearly full team. The only problem is how to go at getting that 6th ogre you need,good luck finding some fitting ogre.
>>
>>53990093
New Morg would make a good captain to the team.
I bought 2 packs, the spare ogres are useful to other teams
>>
Thinking of getting into a stunty team (ogres, flings, gobs) and just wanted to know a few things.

>which one is the easiest to play?
>which one is the most reliable?
>what one starts off strongest?
>which team scales best?

Was thinking of Ogres as i saw a team beat up some orcs and chaos but wanted to assk here.
>>
>>53990485
They all are hard to play, but Ogres are the easiest due to just bashing the enemy.

Halfings are the most reliable due to no Bone-Head or Secret Weapons.

Ogres have the best time doing CAS of almost any team, but the others are probably better. Stunty teams aren't about getting skills, you actually want less for Halflings and Goblins. Their goal is to get more inducement money from facing stronger opponents.

Ogres are probably the highest risk and highest reward of the stunty teams due to your only good players all having Bone Head and one being removed fucks you.
>>
>>53990598
Thanks for that. So what are goblins advantage, if any over the other two? I saw a few rosters on fumbbl only using the pogo and looney, why though?

Als doo you know which of them has the highest/lowest win %? Sorry for all the questions just really interested.

Ya I think I will go for ogres as they seem to be good at beating up the other bash teams. Like the minis too.

Any suggestions for roster or set ups?
>>
>>53990657
Less secret weapons because they quickly fill up your TV and against fresh teams you need as much as you can get. The advantage of the team is their being secret weapons to try things and the two trolls to tie stuff up. w/l I don't know, but I remember awhile ago during a NAF tourney Ogres actually caused the most casualties. I personally don't play stunty teams so I can't give you the best setups either.
>>
>>53990713
Thanks for the info man. Interesting to hear about that with the NAF. Hope to see the ogres brutality myself.
>>
Playing Underworld I don't TTM a whole lot. My troll has more important things to do.

But last game I felt I was behind without much ability to catch up (blitzers got taken out early, throwers and linemen couldn't fill the gap quick enough), so I just started chucking goblins at other players.

Happy to say I inflicted some injuries without any gobbos getting hurt.
>>
Alright /bbg/ we need a discussion so let's talk pieces. Whats a short list of 'best pieces' overall? What is best in thier position (lino, Blitzer, blocker etc.) What about the worst?

Personally I think the best peice is the wardancer followed by 'zon blitz then probably the next is necro werewolf and gutter runner.
>>
>>53992804
bull centaur, wardancer, gutter runner, wolf, beast of nurgle, underworld stormvermin

best linemen are whatever has regen unless you're not against claw then it's longbeards
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=981226

Deadline Dodgers Vs Canticle for Bloodbowlitz

Started after a delay, only for one of my loners to disappear from the client in setup, and the game not letting us start with 10 men.
>>
>>53990485
As other anon said, flings are the most reliable, and Ogres are the worst. Personally I find them the most fun though. You can just switch your brain off and enjoy trying to get cas and the odd TTM TD. And when by some miracle one of your ogres ends up with the ball then you can have a good laugh trying to get it down the field while swatting other players and praying not to bonehead.
>>
>>53993050
I am curious about the bull centaur being in the top. It's good but not the best imo. It's S4 is nice but it's lack of agility makes ball carrying without a handoff difficult as a Blitzer it's better since it's agility matters less.
>>
>>53997556
Sprint and sure feet make it practically mv9. Great skill access and ag2 isn't the worst. Av9 nine and thick skill keep it on the pitch.
>>
File: jim-bob-bloodbowl.jpg (158KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jim-bob-bloodbowl.jpg
158KB, 960x960px
It's here, the first /tg/ league recap of /bbg/ (a bit delayed though)

Quick recap of Season 8 Round 1 available here if you missed it on discord live earlier

https://soundcloud.com/user-706314789/tg-bbg-s8r1-recap/s-lVc8Y
>>
Watch me die (Like I deserve):

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=981358
>>
File: cctv2.png (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cctv2.png
373KB, 1920x1080px
Cuckrim: “Welcome to CCTV, I am your host, Cuckrim and on my left is my co-host Cmen.”
Cmen: “Hrmph.”
Cuckrim: “Today we will be looking at a former slave owner turned coach, Sassassing.”
Cmen: “There’s a difference?”
Cuckrim: “Well, one does not care about the rights and well being of their property and the other is a slave owner.”
Cmen: “Heh. Let’s talk about the team this faggot is bringing into the season.”
Cuckrim: “Oh dear. It’s goblins Cmen.”
Cmen: “I like how Sasasing gave up hope after what happened to Kangz and isnt even pretending to try.”
Cuckrim “Indeed many goblin teams just seem to end up as stains on the pitch and from what we can tell so far, Sas’ goblins don’t seem to be much different. The team seems to be made up of people he knew from playing some kind of game. Or atleast goblins with their names.”
Cmen: “Tell you what cuck, Sas hasn’t been too impressive so far making many retarded calls throughout his games before snapping and screeching autistically at the spectators and the ref.”
Cuckrim: “This is why you need those bribes as a goblin coach, you can even get them for free if you file for unembloatment.”
Cmen: “Always taking handouts these fucking green gits.”
Cuckrim: “Uhh can we cut that out? Oh this is live? Great. There goes our green demographic. Not to mention those fags in sound have been threatening to strike… I’ll show them a stri- I mean let’s look at some highlights! ROLL THE CLIP!”
>>
File: cctvsas.png (592KB, 1352x1074px) Image search: [Google]
cctvsas.png
592KB, 1352x1074px
>>53999818
Cmen: ”Here’s Sas with his latest collection of victims, taking a selfie before his first game.”
Cuckrim: ”They got to have some kind of photograph to put into the obituaries I suppose.”
Cmen: ”I remember when we just skinned their faces and pasted them in. I’m telling you this digital age is destroying the spirit of the game.”
Cuckrim: “I feel like Sas is better off skinning his own face so he won’t get recognized out in public.”
Cmen: “Heh. Up next, here’s a question: how many turns does an idiot need to lose their ball&chain?”
Cuckrim: “I don’t know Cmen, how many?”
Cmen: “Well looking at this highlight, just one.”
Cuckrim: “70 thousand buckaroos for one 3d block. As the president would say it, This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.”
Cmen: “Didn’t even kill itself going out. Damn shame.”
Cuckrim: “Season’s not over yet Cmen, it’ll happen. Finally, our last highlight shows what happens when you don’t bribe the ref properly.”
Cmen: “All refs accept bribes but not all of them take to be threatened right in their face. Especially when it’s someone like Sas doing the threatening.”
Cuckrim: “You just don’t see it often, a coach being dragged into the stands by the spectators to punish for a ref call. Usually it’s the ref getting ganged up on after the game.”
Cmen: “Sas probably planned this. He gets a lot of enjoyment of getting “ganged” up on by sweaty men. Heard it straight out of his wife’s son’s mouth, so it’s gotta be true.”
Cuckrim: “And with that this segment of CCTV is over. Tune in next time for a feature on another victim. I mean coach. Sayonara!”
Cmen: “Fucking weeb.”
>>
File: smalldick.jpg (11KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
smalldick.jpg
11KB, 180x120px
I am a FUMBBL admin, my nickname is Easilyabused, but I like to call myself the "Ban Hammer." Really, I am just compensating for my tiny Welsh cock. I got hit by a truck recently and it left me partially retarded. Life sucks now, what is the best way to kill myself?
>>
File: 1496663285337.jpg (40KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496663285337.jpg
40KB, 640x586px
>>53999818
>>53999835
I like it
>>
What is the most frustrating thing than can happen to you in this game? The thing you hate above all else, thqat make you think about suicide and/or skinning a goat alive

I'll start
>Getting all skulls on a 3d block with no reroll available
>>
File: I wanna.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>53999818
>>53999835
>>53998633

Now this is the shit I like to see!

also

>Cuckrim
>>
>>54000674
It really depends on the situation and team. I once saw an enemy pro elf star player (level 5 or so) trip on snake eyes and die. Opponent was very demoralized test of the game.
>>
Join us at the Bottom of the Barrel Battle
Halflings vs. Underworld!

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=981434
>>
>1700TV Chaos vs 1200TV Underworld and they take you to OT

Anyway, Chaos Warrior with ST5, Tentacles and Block rolled doubles, what shall I bloat him with?
>>
>>54002714
Diving Tackle.
>>
>>54002714
Side Step.
>>
>>53999888
Put the gun in your mouth and aim up. Otherwise you might botch the job.
>>
>>53999888
Lie down in the road and let another truck finish the job.
>>
>>54002714
Leader.
>>
File: 1484912385234.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1484912385234.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>tfw someone spends 200k in petty cash on a random open game
>>
>>54000674
3 turns in a row of AG3 SureHands pickup fails while there's still time to score.
>>
>>54000674
When teams play like they shouldn't. Super dodgy ag2 pieces. Elves out bashing everything. Stunty teams won't fucking die. Conversely when playing Regen teams and everyone is injured. Big guys put on kid gloves and pushes around the av7 peieces. Butterfinger star ag5 surehanded elf ballcarrier.
It's all hilarious for a few turns but then it becomes maddening
>>
>>54000674

18 out of the last 36 turns i've played ended within the first 2 rolls usually a 2d block or a stunty dodge

I have no idea what i did to piss off nuffle
>>
File: 1496615703227.jpg (132KB, 760x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496615703227.jpg
132KB, 760x477px
Fat Rat a bess
>>
>>54010564
Yes, Yes.
>>
>>54010564
thicc
>>
>>54010564

Is the age of Bertha over?
>>
>>54014700
Bertha never had one. Glart is best
>>
Bumperino
>>
Tell me guys, is jumping into a physical blood bowl worth it? I'm thinking about start playing with orks and I bet that buying a 2-player starter set is the most budget-friendly way to do it but what next? Should I also buy The Gouged Eye Box and call it a day or something more is needed to build a playable team?
>>
>>54019377
If you know there is a group or LGS for you where a league or scene is active, absolutely. Of all the types of ways you can play Blood Bowl, in person is absolutely the best.

The starter set in itself is good, but you need two more black orcs and two blitzers to finish off the team for the best lineup.

I would recommend for budget to either put together some spare Orks or Orcs you have, chop off their weapons and add some spiky bits.

The Gouged Eye Box is not a bad investment but you will have a number of extra models you won't need.

In fact and to be honest with you, you could actually make do with just getting the Gouged Eye Box, downloading the rules off the internet (99.99999% of them are identical from last edition, including Orcs) for free and go from there.
>>
>>54019377
>jumping into a physical blood bowl
You first need to aquire 1 000 000 of your local currency. Then you need to go to your local pub and aquire the bravest stupidest and strongest drunkards that you can buy with 1 000 000. Afterwards train your players to the bone if they start to complain execute one of them.

Now after all the preparing you are finally ready to play Blood Bowl with your fresh team.
>>
>>54020228

>2017
>playing pub drunkards

Start with hobos if you like winning.
>>
>>54020635
At least get a couple of cows and some midgets to go with them.
>>
Lads I'm in love

>>54021269

https://louisesugdenart.tumblr.com
>>
>>54020635
>York Street Vagrants vs Bill's Pub Crawlers
>>
>>54021700
Shame's she's out of yourLEAGUE.
>>
New halfling models when?
>>
>>54024747
Never.
>>
>>54021700
Qt Scottish girl who plays orkz and paints amazing...Jesus I'm in love
>>
File: IMG_20170422_151018576.jpg (717KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_151018576.jpg
717KB, 2560x1440px
So I'm going to my very first tournament next week should I use my chaos chosen, chaos dwarfs of man up and paint and play humans?

Pic related my chaos team
>>
File: IMG_20170530_245949680.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_245949680.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
>>54027586
Chaos dworfs
Also I start to play like 3 months ago and few games and with Chaos Chosen because they were my only fully painted team then I build chaos dworfs with mantic dworfs, and some orks for catching some new players with bits of 40k
>>
>>54027629
>>54027586
Solid looking teams. Which team do you like most and which have you performed best with?
>>
File: IMG_20170622_234246795.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_234246795.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>54027629
So the orcs are what I can recover from my 40k orks the building is deficient but enough for use to make demo games (I didn't get the starter box, I build my team's from the bit box basically) for that reason I don't take them as option for a tournament
>>
File: IMG_20170610_135958829.jpg (615KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_135958829.jpg
615KB, 2560x1440px
>>54027739
I have only play chaos and manage to lose every game.. some times I think that the dark gods are forsaken me, I usually run 2 warriors, 9 beastmen, 3 rerolls, because my opponent is mainly cdworfs so horns is useful

I did the dworfs because I love the mantic centaurs, the orks to have a easy-to-pickup-team for demo games and the humans because humans FUCK YEAH

And I'm planning to paint them like the team from BB comic
>>
>>54027910
>>54027739
Also I really like my chaos team more because I used to play beastmen on WHFB, then humans because I like the way they play (but I just have the starter box team+black scorpion ogre), then cdworfs because I love centaurs and for being flashy yellow, and then orks
>>
>>54027950
Then go with who you love: Chaos. If you really want that minotaur id suggest the 3 warrior build but its tough.

Remember one assist then blitz with mino for 3d block against str3. Check up tactics and strategy. Keeo at it and you will get hang of chaos.
>>
>>54027950
>usually run 2 warriors

Anon im going to just straight up say that is a bad roster.

Evrn stunty teams with decent luck could stop that team. Nevermind dorfs.

Your best rosters of choice are

>4 warriors
>7 beastmen
> 3 rr

Or

>1 mino
>3 warriors
>7 beastmen
>2 RR

Secopnd is harder to use but adds some muscle.

First is considered the safest and most balanced.
>>
>>54027586
Humans for that sweet Empire flair.
>>
File: IMG_20170627_224628161.jpg (108KB, 879x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_224628161.jpg
108KB, 879x492px
Fed up with the search for decent, affordable lizardmen figures I've bought some second-hand WFB figures.

As you can see from the few in the picture I've rebased them, removed weapons and I've started to smear green stuff upon them in an attempt at making them look sporty.
>>
>>54021700
Man if I owned a tumblr I might even follow that just for the art.

... fifty fifty that and being happy there's a good painter who isn't a neckbeard.
>>
>>54032182
Just use the rss feed.
>>
>>54021700
>that post about wishing to be an Ork with no responsibilities or deadlines

M-moe....
>>
>>54031979
Looking good there. Keep us updated
>>
>>54021700
Damn. Impressive all around
>>
How to master the Wood Elves? It's fun running circles around the enemy and dodging almost every time but god damn it they're made of porcelain. I'm losing players left and right
>>
>>54034284
always dodge away if it's likely you'll succeed, the enemy should only ever get 1 hit on you unless hitting your players will help your plan. (marking the back of a cage or something) if you can't easily dodge a player out then just leave them on the floor. if they leave it marked then you're happy, if they foul it then you're happy because they can get sent off. and against mighty blow pretty much always try and dodge away, because if you trip it doesn't add mighty blow. better than getting punched
>>
>>54034284

Contrary to what another anon said, don't dodge too much. If your opponent keeps basing, take some easy 2-die blocks. Dodge away when you can't to set up more blocks, but it's better to knock an opponent down than it is to dodge away. Don't leap unless you can recover the ball afterwards, though a desperation leap can be fine too.
>>
File: 1477761909892.png (55KB, 382x215px) Image search: [Google]
1477761909892.png
55KB, 382x215px
>>
In all seriousness, how did GW get Blood bowl so right? It really is heads and shoulders above all their other games for the quality of its core rules.

Were the early editions bad and it was dramatically fixed, or did they get it right off the bat?
>>
File: pic209934.jpg (213KB, 609x873px) Image search: [Google]
pic209934.jpg
213KB, 609x873px
>>54040941

Blood Bowl 1st edition was a completely different beast to the current rules, trying to simulate American Football more realistically. Since 3rd edition (we're now in 7th sort of) the rosters, skills and out-of-match stuff have changed a bit, but the core mechanics have only had minor tweaks really.

Basically Jervis Johnson just treat it as his pet project and GW's Design Studio at the time supported that kind of mentality, with stuff like Fanatic magazine. Now there's a bunch of retard interns who barely get a chance to playtest anything because it's just about selling big plastic kits, but even they couldn't fuck up Blood Bowl, no matter how many "seasons" they split the DLC into or how many £10 card decks they shit out.
>>
>>54041374

And obviously credit to the NAF and the BBRC for not letting the game go stale and die after GW abandoned it, only to come crawling back a decade later.
>>
>>54021700
>snapchat dog face
0/10
>>
Building a human team here.
Does anyone actually use more than two Catchers or Throwers as opposed to maxing out Blitzers or getting an Ogre?
>>
>>54041864
Catchers are cheaper in the newest BB, but I would suggest:
1 Ogre
4 Blitzters
1 Thrower
3 Rerolls
Rest linemen

Logic being that Humans have enough trouble with bashy teams, they don't need a st2 piece when they already have fast blitzers
>>
>>54040941
Well 3rd which is mostly the game as we know it came in 1993. Since it was tweaked and adjusted pretty much only by people who cared for the game and *played* the game. Additionally GW proper essentially stopped caring and fans tweaked the game into a cleaner less crazy game.
>>
>>54041984
Thanks for the tip, m8. I was running the team out of the box plus an ogre, but that does sound like a good setup.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_245333088.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_245333088.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
So Hochland Harbingers
Any advice on the paint scheme, this is the test model, so just base coat and washes for now

Also hope this was a good idea
>>
File: IMG_20170628_245339196.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_245339196.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>54044359
And back

It's a fun color scheme but i think it's gonna take some time to paint the full team
>>
>>54044359
I like it. My only suggestion would be to add small bits here and there of silver/metal to boots and odd bit of padding. May add a sturdier look to the kit.
>>
Reminder that fumbbl supports browser notifications and email notifications for PMs.
>>
Reminder that most people in this league use the discord to plan their games right now and might be reachable there.
>>
>>54046750
Reminder that we might as well abandon the thread and start anew in the discord.
>>
>>54046986
No point in doing that. Its good to have a place to talk about Blood Bowl and maybe get new players.
>>
File: dfafdsfddsf.jpg (428KB, 1403x1369px) Image search: [Google]
dfafdsfddsf.jpg
428KB, 1403x1369px
>>54044359
>>54044385

The scheme looks promising at this early stage.

You will want a thin black line to delineate the red and green where they meet.

I'd also halve the 'shield' on his back coloured red and green rather than just red. Probably vertical halves like the rest of the model.

Finally, remember to paint the backs of the legs correctly. In addition to the shoes, you've got the strap, pants and socks. See the pic.
>>
File: bb 40k.jpg (244KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
bb 40k.jpg
244KB, 1024x738px
>>
File: DoK.png (649KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
DoK.png
649KB, 800x568px
Anyone here ever play Daemons of Khorne? They look like a very tricky team.
>>
>>53999888
I paid that vehicle to hit you because you are a little bitch.
>>
>>54048699
I think they got potential but because they are only cyanide exclusive im not sure their meta is too developed.
>>
>tfw finally win a league match
>against the fucking AI
>>
>>54049233
Takes time getting used to BB. Hard entry point but you'll get there. Who are you starting as?
>>
>>54049632
Hard entry point! That's what she said.
>>
>>54000674
That hapens to me more often than not
>>
>>54049632
Try Lizards but didn't feel right at all. Now finally got a win with Necromantic
>>
I just paid that admin named easilyamused on FUMBBL to change my stat rolls for me, now I have a total freak player. So corrupt :) For 20 euros you can get one player changed however you want, try sending him a PM.
>>
>>54050131
>not paying some Christerbucks and giving him a blow for best results in a year
You're pathetic, I only payed 5 bucks and a BJ for a whole year of blessed dice!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-224034.png (527KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-224034.png
527KB, 960x540px
>>54047022
Because I was more concerned to get the red right and to adapt the colour scheme to the model I didn't notice that I paint more than I should, thanks I will correct that and the black like idea is a good one because I have a lot of trouble to make both colors fit or blend and a black line will make my life much easier
>>
Bmup.
>>
pubm
>>
Is a star player worth it if they cost 250k or more? Or is it best to just get normal inducememts at that point?
>>
>>54059258
some stars 250k and up are really good like deeproot, griff, ripper, slibli ect. depends what team you are and what teams you're against though of course
>>
Anyone here know how long Comixininos takes to ship to US usually? I wanna start working on my Renegades team, but I'm stuck waiting for conversion bits to come in
>>
>>54059836
it usually takes a week to a week and a half. they actually do really well with delivery.
>>
Anyone know what the Meiko minis chaos dwarf models are like? They look pretty nice and the bull centaurs are great, but I can't find much on their specs.
>>
>>53990093

I am sitting on 2 spare ogres that i had intended to sell on ebay before the ogres went made to order.

Now ill just wait another week or 2.

sold one in the past for $30.

I picked up 30 snotlings and 9 ogres for $90 because the guy refused to part out single ogres or smaller lots of snotlings. If all goes as planed i will part out the remaining 2 ogres and the 20 snotlings i dont need and net myself a free ogre team.
>>
File: Willy_0062.jpg (1012KB, 1378x903px) Image search: [Google]
Willy_0062.jpg
1012KB, 1378x903px
As a long time vet of the game i am thinking of running a tomb kings team using pic related.

Or taking advantage of the made to order vampires to finish out my vampire team.

Of the 2 which would you guys think would be best for a team that would provide a challenge for me but not be a pushover team. I dont want to crush the new players like bugs. but i also want to give them a run for their money.
>>
>>54064264
i thin kat low tv khemri are more of an "handicap but not too much". Vamps can work if you play well, but they are too swingy.(though consider noobs usually have problems with high strength teams, khemri might be a problem for a noob, iwould go underworld for fun and weak,but still playable)
>>
>>54064677

Dont have much in the way of underworld sadly. its on my list to convert up though.

3 tomb guardians, 2 anointed blockers, 6 linemen and 4 rerolls comes to 1 mill for a starter team.

Ok i have 3 S5 guys on the line. but everything i try to do is a 4+. and without mighty blow you just need to put some cannon fodder to mark each of the guardians.

I had a vampire team with a value of over 2mill back in the day. so i know how to handle them and they can be mean if you play your thralls right.

I am leaning more toward the tomb kings for now. starting with 4 rerolls means ill be sitting good for a while and can save for a 4th guardian or for an anointed thrower.
>>
>>54064811
why would you ever start without throwers?(and without a tg) Are you building the team to be handicapped?
>>
>>54064811
4 Rerolls is overkill for any team that isn't Vampires. Just get another TG. Also maybe a Thro-Ra instead of something else.
>>
>>54064865
slann and ogre (ogre can't really afford them but would want them) exist
>>
>>54065027
Slann need skills and players alive more than 4 rerolls.
>>
>>54065039
>no block no dodge not even sure hands, team's thing is leaping which you need rerolls for
yeah better get lots of those super useful DT, you will dominate low tv.
>>
>>54065130
I'd rather have players to develop before facing kill pieces with av8 than have an all lineman team with 4 RRs.
>>
>>54065178
that's irrelevant, it's nice to get the players to develop them, but low tv slanns want 4 rerolls.
>>
>>54065039
nothing else rerolls leap (I really wish sure feet did)
>>
>>54069125

Sure legs when?
>>
I'm thinking of trying out slann for my next team.they seem similar enough to the skaven play style while being different enough to be interesting. any tips besides start with 4 rr?
>>
>>54069857
The Krox is good, but is like a Wood Elf treeman. Use if you want. Your blitzers are actually only good for Jump-Up.
>>
>>54070295

do you mean at first or in general for the blitzers? GAS is a pretty good normal skill up
>>
>>54070340
Slann blitzers are great if they survive. But they need to do the surviving part. Also with PO nerfed so are they as killers so the S access is only so useful.

Catchers are your main scoring threats and only st2 with av7, so have fun keeping an entire team of positional alive if you can ever afford them all.
>>
>>54070384
well theyre basically slower gutter runners right?
>>
>>54070424
Without starting dodge also.
>>
>>54070437

true but with how much they score, they should advance quickly enough to get blodge before most other teams get established enough
>>
What's the deal with all the new kids playing Chaos?
>>
>>54070508
You say that now.

>>54070539
Most of it is shitposting
>>
File: 163[3].jpg (148KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
163[3].jpg
148KB, 768x432px
>still not even a release date
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>54070557

I hope that
>>
>>54070611
Remember anon, 'summer ends in september' :^)
>>
>>54070611
September estimate.

>>54070539
Besides some jokers, chaos being sold as killy makes beginners want to pick them up
>>
>>54070611
Its going to be out Australian summer
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

GFI
>>
>>54075938
shit dude
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>54075938
Armor break
>>
File: aXm2739xjU.jpg (43KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2739xjU.jpg
43KB, 650x650px
I think InspiroBot is trying to tell me to go ahead and make that Nurgle team...
>>
>>54077366
Back away slowly anon.
>>
>tfw your clawgoat gets mauled to death by your opponent's clawgoat
feels fun, man
>>
>>54079478
>tfw no more claw pomb goats.

I mean, it makes low tv easier to plan knowing that without po you don't have to worry about who gets the doubles or stat ups. And that you can get mb tackle pretty easy on blitzers, but that lack of player removal hurts non claw teams so much.
>>
>>54079514
What exactly in the new rules made ClawPOMB worse?
>>
>>54079543
Pile On consuming a reroll, also for those inclined, it's purely optional to even allow its use in a game/league.
>>
>>54079543
PO takes a team reroll
>>
I've got3 block saurus. should i put block on the other 3 or go to guard/tackle. lots of dodgy teams in this league
>>
dead
>>
File: Pub02_D%20copy.jpg (284KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pub02_D%20copy.jpg
284KB, 512x512px
Some advertisements for the sidelines of your pitch.
>>
What is better to take alone, mb or claw?
>>
>>54084006
Mb as it effects both armour and injury.
>>
>>54080635
Keep taking Block. Block gives more CAS and is safe. More cas means more spp to get Guard / Tackle / BT / MB later.
>>
>>54084006
claw
>>
>>54084006
MB is always better against av8 and lower. Sometimes still better against av9 or more.
>>
Why is it such a frustrating game?
>get 2dice
>both skulls
>use team reroll
>both skulls again
>attacker is injured and loses 1 Agi(as a fucking wood elf)
>>
>>54086718
Should have dodged away.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=982880

Chthonic Cabal vs. Fjord Escorts starting now
>>
>>54086718
Blood bowl builds character.

Real team sports teach you teamwork, fair play, and how to co-operate and compete with others within a common framework.

Blood bowl teaches you to persevere through random, unfair disasters with pragmatism.

Blood bowl teaches you that life is unpredictable and that you don't have ultimate control over what happens. But, if you learn the game and stack the odds in your favor as much as your can, you'll come out ahead more often than not.
>>
>>54087113
>Blood Bowl teaches you that suicide is the only answer.
>>
There is now a blood bowl official forum.
>>
>>54087587
does it have minoposting?
>>
>>54087587
There always was, they just replaced it with a redesigned one.
>>
DZ2's been out for months. Why haven't Fumbbl or Little Army Designer changed their goblin and chaos pact rosters?
>>
File: SKULLZ.jpg (16KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
SKULLZ.jpg
16KB, 163x224px
>>53998633
>The fucking vampires face looks like it would completely fit over the standard warhammer skull
>So does the Ogre

Hot damn ain't that funky?
>>
>>54083933
I think I'm in love with you.

Shit we need more of this stuff.
>>
>>54088665
Wow, it's almost like they created a design aesthetic or something...
>>
>>54088738
It's almost like I'm not bitching about it and just surprised they fit the design so well.
Wasn't expecting it is all.
>>
Because Skaven are backstabbing little psycopaths, you think any of them would support/buy merch/cheer on the Skavenblight Scramblers?

I guess this goes for a lot of teams actually, like orks, goblins, chaos...still, question stands.
>>
>>54089711
Of course. A lot of the races fight each other but still plenty of fans for their own respective teams.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=982941

Deadline Dodgers vs Crime Sans Punishment
>>
>>54089711
Of course! In fact there was one game where so many skaven fans turned up that many could not seats, even if they bought the ticket ahead of time. So they did the next best thing, they burrowed their way in. Of course with the strain put on the already rickety, ill kept stands and the disturbance of the earth underneath; the stadium collapsed killing thousands of fans and burying the Scramblers in rubble killing over half of the team. This did set the team back for several seasons.

So yeah, there is an almost overwhelming support for their teams.
Also don't forget that Skaven have worked with Mcmurty's to supply them with a new type of cheese for hungry fans all of types. While the actual type of cheese is still in question, it is laced with warpstone dust to give it a hefty kick of flavor!
>>
>>54089711
Of course. The Scramblers are just so damn good at being backstabbing little psychopaths, it awes the rest of their kind.
They won their second Blood Bowl by letting slaverats play and get bashed up in their places, while the real team stayed behind and rigged their entire stadium with boobytraps to turn the finalists into mincemeat.
Must've been one hell of a spectacle.
>>
>>54091048
>>54091123
I love this shit, thanks for the info!
Is there a place i can find more?
And...
>Skaven actually like cheese
My life is complete.
>>
>>54091916
I was gonna say the boobytrapped stadium was in one of the DZ books, but now I can't find it.

The collapsing stands was from DZ1 I think.
>>
>>54091916
You can find a bunch of lore in the back of the "old" Living Rulebook 6 pdf. You can find it on google as the file is too big to post here.
>>
Starting a new Renegades team. Should I start with just one or two of the big guys, or go for all three?
>>
>>54094544
Two to play it safe and get an elf all three for THISWASAMISTAKEIREGRETEVERYTHINGWHYWHYWHY fun!
>>
>>54094544
ogre, troll, 8 marauders and an elf is pretty standard. if you only get the troll though you can get an apo, 3 rerolls, a goblin, and a bench of a marauder and a goblin
>>
>>54087569
>Blood bowl teach you that life is a joke and nothing really matter
>So be nihilist, play stunty
>>
>>54095109
So, is a good idea to drop a Marauder and pick the Orc?
Also on that roster why not use any goblins ?
>>
>>54095515
Different anon, but I imagine the 0-1 status of the goblin may make him a big target, which sort of limits your ability to make a TTM play. I really wish Renegades could use these non-humans as a 0-4, at least... Could open up a lot of different playstyles. It'd also mitigate Animosity a bit, which some may argue defeats the point.

The orc though, while not a huge improvement over the human, is at least a little more survivable. So at the same price as a human, I don't mind buying a dedicated scrimmager.
>>
>Fouling

Alternatively

>"Is that a pair of cleats?"
>>
Why are high elves so shit?
>>
>>54098817
Only two blitzers and their catchers are worse than the Pros, their linos aren't expendable either.
>>
Is it me or are the open leagues of BB2 full of win traders?
>>
>>54098817
What issues are you having with them?
>>
>>54048590
>999.M41
>Still using Firefox
>>
>>54100161
Oh most definitely, and a vast majority from what I've seen are pussy elves.

Bunch of faggots.
>>
>>54000674
The most amazing thing I had was getting all skulls on a 2d block, with my player having a block skill. Since that was literally my only chance of winning the match, I rerolled. After that, I could just pick up the ball with my other player and just walk into the endzone. What are the chances, right?

Got fucking skull and skull. The probabilities of it happening is fucking hilarious, literally 1/1296. Ain't even mad.
>>
>>54103837
Don't you dare bring elves into this you inferior piece of shit
>>
File: BB_illus_2nd_hand_15.jpg (17KB, 298x372px) Image search: [Google]
BB_illus_2nd_hand_15.jpg
17KB, 298x372px
>>54104254
Not my fault that elves are so cowardly that they even want to avoid the passing game in the horrible event that they might break a nail.

Fite me u dodgin fuk
>>
Hey fellow primates, i dont know what the deadline for the current round is, but i'll be back from vacation only on monday.
Please gib extend until wednesday if deadline is earlier
>>
>>54106432

>Round 4 ends 23:59 5th July

Mauled keeps it updated, you can see it under "Leagues and Tournaments" on your teams page.
>>
>>54106459
>mauled keeps something updated
Wow, thats new

However, i have a terrible connection here and a prehistoric phone that can barely open 4chan, so thanks for pasting the deadline here.
>>
What kind of snacks and arena-foods do they different teams provide?

I'm sure with Dwarves it's all kind of starchy, fried goodness and roast meats, and more beer than you can shake a grudge at.

For Skaven it's apparently cheese, but roast-rats on a stick, cave fungus, and something the skaven would call 'beer' if it didn't cause any attending dwarves to enter a rage.
>>
>>54108418
>Underworld
How much warpstone infused mushroom do you want with your warpstone infused mushroom?

We also have cave drippings. (Infused with warpstone).
>>
>>54108579
>Not warpstone infused with cave drippings
Man fuck this place.
>>
>>54019730

I'm planning to start Blood Bowl too: Orks are fine but i would like to play with skaven or goblin.
Friends of mine told me about a tier list(with dwarf at bottom), it's true?
>>
>>54108418
For dwarves don't forget Stonebread! There's even a new crowd event which acts like multiple mini thrown rocks if camp near the sidelines. It fill and fell at the same time.

For halfings you have the Mcmurty burger, the infamous hot pot, and a full buffet spread of an astounding variety. One for pre game, half time and post game; plus dug out snacks for the benched and injured. Also sneakily, the halflings tend to prepare gourmet (and/or palatable versions) of the opposing races meal of choice.

Right behind halflings in terms flavor and decadence you got the high and dark elves. They tend towards smaller portioned yet indescriably tasty (and ludicrously expensive) "experiences" of fine dining. Of course while a high elf might have a filet of stonetusk with a lustrian sauce glaze with a garnish of Ulthanian greens; the dark elves will be having a prime cut of an Alpha Cold One, sprinkled with tears and sauteed in a sentient beings blood. Remember if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
>>
>>54109130
Fills and fells*

Damn it.
>>
>>54109087
dwarfs are very strong if you play them correctly. infact they're downright oppressive against all agility play and even bash play with av9 thick skull at low team value with the lack of claw to counter them. but as a downside they're entirely 1 dimensional and slow as hell leaving you only one way to play the game (stop opponents score, or if unable to force to score fast, score turn 8 if they score, then grind up the field your entire drive and score turn 8)
>>
>>54109380

Thx anon. can you tell something about the other teams?
>>
>>54110429
People say Chaos teams' minotaurs are shit. Don't listen to them. Minotaurs are just as awesome as they look.
>>
File: LxhaI.gif (2MB, 369x261px) Image search: [Google]
LxhaI.gif
2MB, 369x261px
>tfw your ball carrier flubs a GFI
>>
Fucken' bump.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
>Page 9
>>
File: gKb0qcB.jpg (55KB, 839x539px) Image search: [Google]
gKb0qcB.jpg
55KB, 839x539px
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=983315

Necro vs Chorfs
>>
people who don't look at their pms should be gassed
>>
look at your pms
>>
>>54110429
Goblins theoretically make up for their utter deficiency at everything with secret weapons, more realistically however, they are one of the worst teams in the game alongside ogres and halflings

Skaven are an interesting team in that you have mutation access, one of the most varied accesses coupled with competent blitzers and the terrifyingly fast, if frail, gutter runners. However, since skaven's linemen are clanrats wearing a t shirt your team tends to err, die. Luckily, more linemeat is cheap
Oh, and the rat ogre is the most divisive piece in the game more or less pick a side and take one or swear off them forevermore
>>
>>54116671
>ogres are literally subhuman
>hating on far superior species
>>
Ded thredd
Makes me sad man.
>>
>>54048590
I would play the shit out of that...
>>
File: croaks.jpg (498KB, 1187x555px) Image search: [Google]
croaks.jpg
498KB, 1187x555px
these guys were made to be slan but i'm afraid if I mod out their weapons, the wmh autists wont allow them in tournaments...
>>
>>54122874
magnets?
>>
>>54122874
just cut hand at wrist and magnetize making them swappable

Tournament legality is on organizer or local press ganger, regular players have no say there.
>>
>>54122916
>>54122898

hadn't thought of that
>>
>>54120674
>elf is salty he didn't get the job at Cabal Vision
>>
>>54122935

normally i know pass block is a stupid skill but what about on slann lineman? after block of course
>>
>>54123114
>lineman
Catchers, and only if you really don't have anything better to take. These guys can intercept on a 4+.
>>
>>54123141
ahh well my catchers will probably always have something better to take. my commissioner has everyone start over each season so you rarely get anyone with even 3 skills. it's so dumb
>>
>>54123071
>>54120674
>>54116671
You know, sometimes I wonder if the elf-bashing Bob and Jim do is just a contractual thing. The station knows their viewers like bashy blood bowl, so making fun of the knife-ears is just all part of the show, like how Gordon Ramsay isn't a screaming asshole in real life (or even on all of his shows).
>>
>>54123533
This is still Warhammer in some fashion. I'm sure they all really hate Elves.
>>
any reason not to Blodger BlOrks?
>>
>>54123760
Guard and Mighty Blow are two reasons.
>>
>>54123760
Unless you have NuMVP they will take years to get more skills. Also if you get Guard down the line SideStep may be better.
>>
File: BB2017 BestInShow.jpg (67KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
BB2017 BestInShow.jpg
67KB, 528x960px
Hey /bbg/, thought I'd share what I've been working on today. These are the trophies for Season 2 of my RL league for the gaming club. Most of them are getting gold sprays and hand-written plaques so try to imagine until I get updated pics later.

First up: the Player's Choice award for favorite coach to play.
>>
File: BB2017 3rdPlace.jpg (63KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
BB2017 3rdPlace.jpg
63KB, 528x960px
>>54124089
3rd Place
>>
File: BB2017 2ndPlace.jpg (68KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
BB2017 2ndPlace.jpg
68KB, 528x960px
>>54124109
2nd Place
>>
>>54124122
Clear those corpses nigga
>>
File: BB2017 1stPlace.jpg (52KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
BB2017 1stPlace.jpg
52KB, 528x960px
>>54124122
And 1st. So, a little background on this one: the league is the "Milk Slug Cup". One hot summer my friend walked over to my house and wanted something to drink - I tell him to pick something out. Dude's kinda a germophobe so he only drinks from sealed containers. In the back of the fridge was a sealed gallon of cold milk. He asks about it, I tell him that it's all his, so he takes off the lid and starts to chug. The problem is that nobody living in the house drank milk, so it was purchased roughly 2 months before when the other roommate moved out. Anyway he realizes the problem pretty quick and tries to halt the Nurgle flow, but it's too late - he's full of Milk Slugs and this trophy, 10 years later, is an honor to his sacrifice.

The plan is to add green stuff as milk and Nurglings dancing in the flow.
>>
>>54124109
Did you steal your fathers trophy?
>>
>>54120232

If i buy i skaven team ,i plan to get the ogre rat or the double-heads one
>>
Is video game blood bowl fun?
I got harassed by meckbeards at the only local gameshop that holds games for playing in an agreed upon friendly learn as I go match against someone there.
>>
>>54124368
Hell yes. A little putty to fill the indents and a layer of prime/spray and he'll never notice.

I make a set of trophies every event and it always ends up costing me. I also have issues with people not playing their games within the round (2 weeks). I was thinking of asking each player for $20 next season - putting half towards a separate award for the coach that plays their games the fastest, and keeping the other half for supply costs.

What do you think, am I being greedy here? Should I just be happy that I have 8 people excited for BloodBowl and just eat the costs as organizer/commissioner?
>>
>>54124538
I have no pricing reference for the stuff you use in your crafts so I couldn't really say.

And it all depends on how serious your coaches are really, do you think a small season fee would scare them away?
>>
>>54124572
My friends all have full time jobs. Some of them own homes or even have wives and/or kids. One travels every year, another owns his own business, and a third just got a hot tub to go with his pool. These are guys that spend so much on nerd stuff that it should qualify as a tax exemption. It should come as no surprise when I tell you that I'd probably lose 2+ players if I asked them to help out in the smallest way.

I pick up most of the supplies at dollar stores and the like; it's really things like glue, primer, putty, etc that is the biggest expense. I buy pretty much any small size footballs I can find - night lights, Nerf ripoffs, balloon weights. I could try $10/person but I don't think it's the amount that's the biggest hurdle here.
>>
>>54124442
Chaos Edition has no league support, BB2 has you looking at lots of DLC purchases... Fumbbl is a complete game, but has very tiny, crude sprites, mildly unintuitive controls, and the community is shit. But then again, the community is shit wherever you go, except possibly a FLGS, but it seems your FLGS's community is shit.
>>
>>54124770
Just make one really good wandering trophy perhaps?
If the group is long lived it could be a fun thing.
>>
>>54124849

addendum:If it is a wandering trophy they might be more inclined to pitch in with the cost.
>>
>>54123586
>>54123533
And remember, it is canon that elves (including the dicked over Pro Elves) act like snobby cunts. It's hard not to hate them in any respect.
>>
File: b9f[1].jpg (183KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
b9f[1].jpg
183KB, 1008x600px
who /wood elves/ here?
>mfw "bashy" teams try to run after my catcher but fail to GFI
>>
dead
>>
>>54124089
>>54124109
>>54124122
>>54124250

Those are pretty nifty prizes, nice job anon.
>>
>>54123114
Not worth it. Get them Block and maybe make one of them a sacker, Pass Block just isn't that good on AG 3 players without dodge.
>>
So, how have people felt about the season thus far? The first round was incredible, but now with undead dominating the top of the league and most of the stunty teams at the bottom, things aren't quite as entertaining to me.
>>
>>54131205
I mean it is what I expected. When half the league is joke teams and people trying new stuff then the other half is people playing safe teams or super easy stuff this is what you get.

Also I want my underworld farm match.
>>
>>54131219
I want an underworld farm match where farming actually works.
>>
>>54131205
Pretty fun. Not sure if I will go chaos or ogre next season.
>>
>Friend is new to Blood Bowl, says he is having trouble as Necro vs. AI Wood Elves
>Decide to try it myself for funsies, try to understand the matchup better
>Necro vs. AI Wood Elves, 1000 TV
>Decide to receive
>Blitz at kickoff
>Wardancer injures a Werewolf before turn 1
>My first turn, protect the ball and safe blocks
>near the end, time for a 1-die block with a werewolf
>skull, other werewolf is knocked out and doesn't return all game

And that's how I lost 2 werewolves before my opponent had their first turn.

Still won 2-0 because the AI is shit.
>>
>>54133152
>1-dice block vs a dodgy team
That one was your own damn fault
>>
http://forums.focus-home.com/topic/19/blood-bowl-2-legendary-edition-announcement

Legendary Edition has a date "Late summer (early september) unless there is a delay (there will be"
>>
>>54134696

>pause system
>no time limit on the pause, but either coach can unpause

What is the fucking point

Some asshole's just gonna unpause the game when you pause it and say you're gonna go take a shit and let your turn run down.
>>
File: DD0TW2iXYAEUQHr.jpg (153KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DD0TW2iXYAEUQHr.jpg
153KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: DD0TW2jW0AAEWMb.jpg (192KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DD0TW2jW0AAEWMb.jpg
192KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: DD0TW2zXoAA9QQY.jpg (157KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DD0TW2zXoAA9QQY.jpg
157KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>54135967
>>54135975
I rate it pretty edgy out of 10
>>
>>54135944

So, judging by those hoods, UW goblin linos will look identical to these?
>>
>>54135944
Looks really good. Surprised they made a new troll but he looks great.

>>54139475
Most likely or they could be orc goblins depending.
>>
>>54139475
>>54139854
I think they will have the hoods but will also have warpstone fuckery happening. Kinda like how they look like Ork goblins in CE but have glowing eyes and messed up skin and mutations happening.
>>
Anyone ever given thought to starting a league, except instead of a tv1000 team, everyone starts with one of the tv2000 Hall of Fame teams?
>>
File: chaos allstars.jpg (220KB, 1600x694px) Image search: [Google]
chaos allstars.jpg
220KB, 1600x694px
>>54141872
forgot image
>>
>>54135909
I'd imagine the point is that this is no meaningful change to the official time-clock when facing randoms or large leagues, but if you're actually playing with your friends, (hopefully) you can trust them not to be a dick if RL happens.

Imagine the alternatives:
a) Keep it the same. If something comes up you have to lose several turns or just forfeit the game.
b) Only the player that paused can unpause - excessive stalling of games hoping your opponent will rage quit while you go run some errands.

I feel like the change is minor, but a welcome improvement.
>>
File: Novice mummy needs Block.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Novice mummy needs Block.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>54141872
Absolutely - this should be viable once Legendary hits. I might run a /tg/ season myself if no one else does it first.
>>
>>54142007
>>54141907
Why not a /tg/ ressurection league in bb2?
>>
>>54143356
>resurrection style
Cancer
>>
File: 1497062979713.png (70KB, 417x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497062979713.png
70KB, 417x376px
>>54143356
That's what I was thinking - 2k resurrection, probably Round Robin depending on the number of coaches that are interested.
>>
dead
>>
>>53986340
>for you
Nice memes
>>
Guys, do you think that the coin toss at the beginning of the match is too significant?

I feel that the winner of the preliminary coin toss gets twice the opportunities to score. What would an interesting house rule be, to make the ensuing contest more even?

In short, the winner of the coin toss is always going to want the offense. I feel that this makes the game less entertaining.

Possible solution: mega games with 4 x 8 turns (D:)
>>
>>54148389
>the winner of the coin toss is always going to want the offense
Unless you play a team that isn't just about murdering all mens. There's plenty of strategy to going either offense or defense first and a good coach should be able to adapt to either result.
>>
>>54148389
>In short, the winner of the coin toss is always going to want the offense.

Not really? At the very least, I found myself choosing defense often enough. Mainly against fast fragile teams, there's value in forcing them to score turn two and having the ball for yourself the rest of the game. One less chance to wake up knocked out players, too.
>>
>>54148389
As an elf player I prefer to start defending. I let them score in 3-4 turns while I play defensively and try to zerg rush isolated enemies in hopes of injuries using my superior dodge chance. After that I have a whole 4-5 turns to score the equaliser. And after that I control the second half, and usually score in 5-6 turns and then defend desperately. Most of my matches end 2-1.
>>
>trying a relatively safe move with my Wardancer
>have to get past one enemy to bliz another
>83% dodge
>dodge fails, Wardancer goes down
>is fucking dead
>better use my Apothecary
>two dead results
Why Nuffle
Why
>>
>>54151305
Was it a str4 wardancer though?
>>
>>54151305
classic
>>
>>54151337
No, but it was a level 3 with Strip Ball and Dauntless
Literally ruined my day
Fuck me
>>
>>54151360
Pff, come back in 10 years after your wardancer rolls +str and dies on a dodge the next game.
>>
>>54151305
>83%
http://forums.focus-home.com/topic/124/config-file-s-settings-megathread
>>
File: 1490468967802.png (347KB, 628x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490468967802.png
347KB, 628x719px
>>54151385
atleast you rolled +str
>>
>>54151433
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3916206
You are baby
>>
>>54151305
I've seen a game where my friend's awesomely decked out orc team was demolished by fucking halflings. He lost multiple long-developed, awesome orcs to fucking halflings. He just couldn't land anything and they kept kicking his balls in harder and harder.

That day, I became superstitious.
>>
>>54151305
Also the enemy was a fucking Dark Elf. I kicked their teeth in the whole match, was 3-0 by turn 14, just wanted to have some fun with my Wardancer. Fucker didn't even have tackle.
>>
>>54151305
Come back when you lose both your wardancers in the same game.
>>
>>54148389
it's very significant against a few races. goblins for one really suffer if they lose the toss. teams that can1 turn as well also suffer quite a bit
>>
>>54135967
>>54135975

these look fucking terrible. looks like bb1
>>
File: jkiAUbw.png (16KB, 351x426px) Image search: [Google]
jkiAUbw.png
16KB, 351x426px
>>54151819
Cyanide employee here, we've heard your complaints and have told our designers to brainstorm a new pro elf style, here's what they've come up with that we think you might enjoy
>>
>>54135967
wow the pro elfs look fucking TRASH. just give them hockey masks. the blitzers are av8 but they look more armored than an orc blitzer
>>
>>54151305
Why does Nuffle hate me so much?
>about to unleash my patented elf attack on one side
>enemies kick the ball
>"Some retard threw a rock into the stadium, Farmar(my catcher) gets an injury"
>he's KO'd
>try my attack anyway
>basically cut through the enemy flank using my dodgy players and use the thrower to do what he does best
>it works every time
>except my wardancer fails to catch because he's not a fucking catcher
>turnover and half over
>whatever let's try again
>enemy kicks the ball
>"Defense blitz!"
>the Orks zerg rush my catcher
>he fucking dies
>already used my apothecary to save a wardancer from -1str
Fuck this whole game man
>>
>>54151976
I love it
>>
dead
>>
>>54151305
come back when you have a mino
>>
>>54152138
I think it kind of makes sense for the pro elf blitzers to be well armoured. They are going to be in the thick of it so need that padding. Plus elves are probably aware just how squishy they are so take caution.
>>
>>54151418

That link is very useful, much appreciated anon.
>>
File: 1420044468598.jpg (20KB, 317x184px) Image search: [Google]
1420044468598.jpg
20KB, 317x184px
>>54135967
Those fucking minos in the back are cracking me up
>>
>>54160244
Why in gods name didn't they just use beastmen?
>>
dead
>>
>>54135944
I N E E D a mini of that fucker with the Chainsaw RIGHT NOW
>>
NEED NEW THREAD FAST
>>
>>54163529
>>54163529
>>54163529

migrate
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.