[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 21

File: 20130330003534feb.jpg (276KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
20130330003534feb.jpg
276KB, 919x1300px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Tell me about your polearm users. Lucerne hammers! Glaives! Elven branched spears! Do you think they're any good?

Link Repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53937505
>>
>>53942059
much better with polearm dancer and dex to damage
>>
File: Lancer.png (716KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer.png
716KB, 1280x720px
>>53942059
I used to have a couple of players who tried to use a polearm/trip build.

When they found out that I used the Critical Hit deck, they usually changed their minds.
>>
>>53942059
Before anybody jumps down OP's throat for reverting to /pfg/, we actually have a solid reason for it. you can find Starfinder General (/sfg/) here:
>>53937451
>>53937451
>>53937451
>>
>>53942103
You really need to give this up dude. It's going to end up together. I'm going to post reveals and all that in both threads anyway
>>
>>53942115
I DON'T BELIEVE IN FATE OR DESTINY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ANON, I LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE, RIGHT NOW, TODAY.
>>
>>53942115
I'm not OP; I actually was a support of the /pgg/ thing. The trick is, if they're separate threads, having one doubled up threat and one solitary one is just a bad idea
>>
>>53942131
What you love is an illusion. Go and find something real, for both our sakes.

>>53942137
The whole thing is compatible with Pathfinder, so for me, being here to help people know what and how to bring over will be important
>>
>>53942168
>The whole thing is compatible with Pathfinder,
Believe me, I appreciate you helping with that. I'm going to be trying to make conversions of most of the Pathfinder base classes when Starfinder comes out ("Most", given that a few classes are going to be made entirely superfluous by Starfinder classes) so help with that would be great. If you'd like to talk over skype or discord to divy up the project, I'd be happy to chat with you.
>>
>>53942184
Maybe when I'm not so sleepy and can remember my log in. Anything in particular you want to bring over? Get a discussion going and maybe a few people will join you at this hour
>>
Real new thread:
>>53942195
>>53942195
>>53942195
Report and ignore this /pfg/ anime shit.
>>
>>53942168
From what I gather so far, the system is changing more than 3.5 to PF did, so it'd need more conversion than that.
>>
>>53942208
Nah, the only reason I'm not in bed yet is because I'm talking to you; we can carry this on when we're both more awake.

I'm personally planning on converting the Hunter, Psychic, Sorcerer, and Summoner over, or at least those were the ones I'd intended before I realized there might be someone willing to actually turn this into a project with me.

For now, though, sleep.
>>
>>53942209
Why? Why do you purposefully create a second thread and thus spam the board? YOU are the shithead, you realize this yes?
>>
File: 1496174940467.jpg (383KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1496174940467.jpg
383KB, 1000x1250px
>>53942243
How well would an avowed port over?
>>
Spiriting of the Flower Court got a new chapter!
>1: Mouse and Vandread https://pastebin.com/1CSgeLAT
>2: Ichabod gambles for his freedom https://pastebin.com/SYcfHh6L
>3: Derrin tries to shag a ghost https://pastebin.com/RS9g08i7
>4: Witch meets a band of drunkards https://pastebin.com/dNmVFt4t (part 1)

Which one did you like the most, and why? Did you change your opinion on any of the characters after reading it?
>>
File: nazzy.jpg (404KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nazzy.jpg
404KB, 900x1440px
>>53942345
Where's the fic where Spidget gets turned into a cute mousegirl in thigh-highs?
>>
>>53942391
I may or may not have an entire story arc's worth of content planned after chapter 4 is done
Spidget it not in it
>>
>Only one week until Ensoulment finally closes
This is it
The final day approaches
>>
>>53942425
Why have you forsaken Spidget?
>>
File: 1497871915452.png (815KB, 787x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1497871915452.png
815KB, 787x1365px
>>53942480
Wait until you see the next meme game.

>Wist runs a meme game
>celebs instantly apply

Calling it now.
>>
Is anyone using anything from the Adventurer's Guide?
>>
>>53942494
Will we get new celebs from the accepted Ensoulment apps, though? who do you think will be the final party?
>>
>>53942494
>Wist runs a level 8 lewd slave trader game
>Plays all the slaves
>>
>>53942529
I don't think I can remember a single instance of a celeb becoming a celeb by virtue of being picked.

Popular apps emerge during the app period, and the unremarkable ones stay unnoticed even if they're chosen.
>>
>>53942577
2hu got into HR because of nepotism.
>>
>>53942096
>"I wonder what my son is doing"
>he still doesn't know
It hurts so bad
>>
>>53942577
I think 'celebs' come from repeated picks and repeated interesting apps.

Thats how Wist and Broodie and Slow and basically all of RotJR so on and so forth got noticed.
>>
>>53942595
2hu was a celeb long before.

Your reply would have nothing to do with my point even if you were right, though.
>>
Remember to vote on how the threads should go!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13254543
>>
>>53942627
Who do you want to get in, anon? Are there any apps that you find extra interesting? Illaria is really growing on me
>>
>>53942627
didn't chalice picks get announced a few days ago? most of them have ensoulment apps, don't they?
>>
>>53942774
Nobody cares about Chalice.
>>
>>53942529
>Will we get new celebs from the accepted Ensoulment apps, though? who do you think will be the final party?
Could you pleae go to the cancer thread with that, at least while it still lives?? No reason to shit up the /pfg/.
>>
>>53942740
I actually like Marche a lot as kind of a default grounded knight style

Giancarlo is pretty neat, i'm a sucker for gamblers
Alexander I really like, just for the simple farmboy hero type
Sibyl is great and adorable
Rae brings an interesting flavor
Illaria is kind of fun, a simple hedonist can't go wrong.

I'm kind of intentionally ignoring the celebs, I don't really like any of them. Though Takashi seems fun, Rinta is solid, I really don't give a shit about Derrin or C3.

There'll be some interesting picks for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if only 1, or even none of the picks are 'known' names
>>
>>53942825
Marche is my dark horse pick too. Page 2 might be overlooked for good reason but I think there's going to be at least one pick for redemption since Protag opened up the possibility and very little competition.
>>
File: marche did nothing wrong.png (83KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
marche did nothing wrong.png
83KB, 970x646px
>>53942899
Reminder that Marche did nothing wrong
>>
>>53942825
Illaria is pretty cool and very interestingly written as well, I like what her author did also Surge is the drawfag so that would be real neat to have on board
Ichabod is pretty interesting as well, I honestly like him for the "gambler" role better than Giancarlo.
Witch is just very good overall, both how she's written and her type. Role-wise, she is definitely the better healer over Sibyl.
Rae can definitely be an interesting addition, that "forbidden arts" thing strikes a chord with me, but I really feel she needs better/alternate art that shows her face (just like Ichabod pre-edit).

Rinta is pretty good, Jericho is pretty good, Itsuko is pretty good, Derrin is okay, C3 is okay. I'd be fine with either of them, honestly. Basketball is a shit meme.
>>
>>53942825
What happened to Ceraphine? No one even mentions her when listing memes or celebs anymore
>>
>>53942996
She's boring
>>
>>53942992
>Basketball is a shit meme

You're a shit meme anon-kun
>>
>>53942825
>>53942899
>>53942942
>>53942992
>>53942996
I hate you all so much.
>>
>>53943026
Why
>>
>>53943020
I might be a shit meme, but I still make good memes :^)
>>
>>53943040
Damn. You've got me there
>>
>>53942992
Lazmodan might be king, but let me tell you, slamming down a 1000+ dunk from DOWNTOWN is pretty damn choice.

Azmodunk 2017
>>
>>53943127
AZMODUNK
>>
>>53942059
Honest question. Has anyone here ever read the Trailblazer ruleset? Anyone ever used some of TB's ideas in Pathfinder?

I find the TB Action Points system to be a masterpiece. There's so much customization and teamplay built into their progression that I'm amazed no one else thought to do it like that. And their Fighter class is really top-notch as a pure weapon master.

I really think they only fucked up on Iterative Attacks, but that's me.
>>
>>53943127
But anon, DOWNTOWN is a bunch of japanese oldfags who get beaten with sticks for our enjoyment, and basketball is STILL a shit meme
>>
>>53943143
Could you upload that shit?
>>
>>53943143
I'm curious tell me more.
>>
>>53943148
t. Salty Aroden fanboi

Mad that you got fucking dunked on to death, bitchboi?
>>
>>53942345
>part 1
Will we ever get to know if Witch's carpet matches her curtains?
>>
>>53943408
Hopefully never
>>
If I want to make a Magus devoted to primarily doing damage should I go Str or Dex?
What about archetypes?
>>
>>53943476
Get something with a high crit range, like a rapier. Magus does very little except damage, so it doesn't really need too much customization, just a shitton of >shocking grasp everywhere. Alternately, the Eldritch Archer is a very solid choice for bow memes, and builds easily into AA if you want to grab some of that.
>>
>>53943435
a-are you implying she doesn't have a carpet!?
ANON-KUN YAMETE
>>
>>53943533
I hope that worthless shitty character doesn't get in, I hope c3 doesn't get in, I hope we can put these awful, overmemed, not even fun or interesting characters behind us
>>
>>53943558
that's not very nice of you, anon
you shouldn't get angry at others just because your app is an NPC
>>
>>53943585
We're all NPCs anon.
>>
>>53943585
I just hope people get in that actually make sense in the context of the game as presented.

Holy fuck how did people not get the 'REPRESENT AN IDEAL' thing.

Also It really boils my britches to see creators hitch characters togehter in the app process, like Itsuko and Witch have both been sloppily stapled to c3 (itsuko much more blatantly and stupidly)

Discord was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>53943028
Can't you create a separate thread for your celeb shitposting about appz appz appz appz appz?
>>
>>53943664
No.
>>
>>53943662
Witch+C3 was never more than memes though? Unlike itsuko whose app is edited with it.
>>
>>53943691
I guess I'll just go discuss Pathfinder somewhere people discuss Pathfinder, then.

It was better when there was both the /pgg/ and the /pfg/ and the cancer stayed in /pgg/.
>>
Is Righteous Reviewanon around?
>>
>>53944403
I dont think so, burgers are still asleep
>>
How do you handle flight/underwater in combat and other 3d situations?
>>
What does /pfg/ think of Fantasy craft?
>>
>>53944653
I consider it to be a better balanced game, but it suffers from the fact that everything is homogenized, and the dev team is slower than a glacier. The fact that it has such a small community is another problem. There's no content flow, so nobody gets interested, so nobody plays it, and it's a damn shame.
>>
So, I know that this got glossed over because the only people who looked at it only saw that PLD was getting a soft extension, but Vult posted another homebrew class of his. No longer just an archetype, and quite a bit less hitty.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ok-SUykx6s891dxdccwYBjm0MyVuTrstxtduVAHoCfc/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53944691
>everything is homogenize
I hear this all the time.
Do people actually think it's good for a game to have 3+ subsystems in it that all achieve the same goal and could be done easily with the same framework?
>>
Anyone have any suggestions for a sword sage gestalt build?
>>
File: Ravenlord (Nine Bullet Revolver).jpg (625KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Ravenlord (Nine Bullet Revolver).jpg
625KB, 800x1132px
>>53944936
Can you tell us more about the campaign and available resources?
>>
>>53944824
No, but if the only difference between your +2 bonus and mine is that the fluff is different, then there's not much of a point, is there?
>>
>>53944936
Stalker* sorry.
>>
>>53944962

Meant stalker sorry, rather high stat capacity. 18,17,16,15,14,13. Pretty much everything that can be found on the OGL. Heard Daevic can be good, but, I nor my DM have access to the books.
>>
>>53944967
Well, yes, the +2 bonus has mechanical importance, how you want to represent it ought to be up to the player.
>>
If I plan to run Rise of the Runelewds, are there any other books I should read or hand to the players, such as Campaign Setting or Companion books?
>>
>>53945011
Objectively true, but subjectively uninteresting and just fucking meh. We know it's not true.
>>
>>53945050
Telling them to read up on varisia might be good.
>>
>>53944997
>That stat spread

Jesus Christ, you could make anything with that array and it will be good.

As for the Stalker? It's a fine enough class, Brutal Slayer is especially valued by people who want to really pump up their muscles. It kind of suffers from being a 3/4 BAB class and having a clear "this is the rogue" bend to it, but that can be excused if you're really going to tough it out.

I guess the question we need to ask is, what is your concept? What do you want to play? If you can make anything from the OGL and you have that array, you can literally play anything.

>>53945050
Can't hurt to give out the RotRL Player's Guide and maybe the Varisia Campaign Setting. I say maybe because, personally, you could have a character from the Land of the Linnorm Kings or even Taldor wind up in Sandpoint and it wouldn't feel too out of place.

So my advice is give the Player's Guide, give Varisia Campaign Setting, but suggest they go to PathfinderWiki and begin to drill for lore. The site used to be atrociously slow, but it's downright zippy now. Use it!
>>
>>53945067
So come up with your own thing rather than rely on the game?
That +2 bonus is not gonna be the same thing on a fighter as a cleric as a wizard. Personally, I'd rather have a game where a +2 is something of note enough to have it's own story behind it for the character that has it.
>>
Tell me about Irrisen, /pfg/. What are the witches like? What is Baba yaga's end game? are any of them cute?
>>
>>53945135

Actually hadn't even thought about the brutal slayer... two hander barbarian might be interesting. I tend to enjoy playing bruisers.
>>
File: Axe orc.jpg (294KB, 1390x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Axe orc.jpg
294KB, 1390x1920px
>>53945223
If you want to be a bruiser and want to have stalker on one side (I totally recommend Brutal Slayer, because it's kickass) then I'd recommend going with a full BAB class on the other side. You'll be hard pressed to find something better than Barbarian for this:
>The two most important saves being good saves
>Full BAB on Stalker
>Strength bonuses from both sides (Rage is Morale while Brutal Slayer gets Profane bonuses)
>capable of some seriously ridiculous crit fishing bullshit
>d12 HD, the best in the game
>Capable of using Fool's Errand to make people Flat-footed, thus opening them up to your Brutal Strikes ability
You'll be following the Paths of the Swole.
>>
>>53945223
Stalker (Brutal Slayer) with the Brutal Assault stalker art is something beautiful, and Barbarian works gloriously.

Be prepared for instances in combat where you're getting a +8 strength bonus from Brutal Assault and Rage.
>>
New to 3.5 and PF, what options do you have when you fall prone? It seems to me that standing up is the worst option ever, but being prone gives you penalties that also make it awful as fuck. What should I do? everytime an enemy trips me or downs me (and a friend heals me back) if I try to stand up I end in the ground again wasting my friends heal or my turn
>>
>>53945348
you can still take a 5-foot step while prone. this should allow you to roll out of your opponent's reach and THEN stand up, unless it's a big motherfucker, in which case you need team support.
>>
>>53945356
>you can still take a 5-foot step while prone

No, you can't.
>>
>>53945220
To put it simply, Irrisen is a Hans Christian Andersen fairytale Russia gone terribly, terribly wrong. It's a land of eternal winter ruled over by the haughty, imperious Jadwiga (a unique ethnic group, flagrantly Russian, who are descended from the Queens of Irrisen and thus descendants of Baba Yaga) who command legions of evil Fae and lord over their Ulfen subjects, as the lands of Irrisen were once the Lands of the Linnorm Kings until the events of the Winter War. Life sucks here, it really fucking sucks. The Queens of Irrisen, as they are always Queens, are the daughters of Baba Yaga - as in, first-generation daughters, Baba Yaga being their mother. They rule for exactly 100 years until they are forcibly replaced by Baba Yaga herself, the Queen whisked away to "somewhere else" and a new daughter taking her place.

As for Baba Yaga's end goal? This is a bit of a spoiler for Reign of Winter, but the truth is she doesn't have an end goal. Irrisen is one of those ant colonies to her, a fun little social experiment to see if Humans given immense power and her own special rules for inheritance and succession would become noble, overcoming their base greed and trying to better the realm. It has failed spectacularly so far, something that gives Baba Yaga no shortage of shame nor amusement.
>>
>>53945356
My GM says that to do that I need to roll Acrobatics vs CMD, I did it a couple of times but CMD seems to be pretty high and I never pass it, so they get a free attack on me and down me again

Dunno for monsters but for players it seems like once you get downed once, is over, you better fake death or something because you aren't going to get up in a while
>>
>>53945370
>Take 5-Foot Step

>You can move 5 feet in any round when you don’t perform any other kind of movement. Taking this 5-foot step never provokes an attack of opportunity. You can’t take more than one 5-foot step in a round, and you can’t take a 5-foot step in the same round that you move any distance.

>You can take a 5-foot step before, during, or after your other actions in the round.

>You can only take a 5-foot-step if your movement isn’t hampered by difficult terrain or darkness. Any creature with a speed of 5 feet or less can’t take a 5-foot step, since moving even 5 feet requires a move action for such a slow creature.

>You may not take a 5-foot step using a form of movement for which you do not have a listed speed.

Nothing about not being able to do it while prone. Let's check the Prone entry, shall we?

>Prone

>The character is lying on the ground. A prone attacker has a –4 penalty on melee attack rolls and cannot use a ranged weapon (except for a crossbow). A prone defender gains a +4 bonus to Armor Class against ranged attacks, but takes a –4 penalty to AC against melee attacks.

>Standing up is a move-equivalent action that provokes an attack of opportunity.

once again, nothing about 5-foot steps. Therefore, nothing is stopping you from taking one.
>>
>>53945408
>>53945220

Oh! Forgot to mention; if you think white-haired Russians with superiority complexes are cute, than you'd find a Jadwigan cute.
>>
>>53945414
Your GM is ignoring the rules in order to fuck you over, friend.
>>
>>53945417
>Crawling: You can crawl 5 feet as a move action. Crawling incurs attacks of opportunity from any attackers who threaten you at any point of your crawl. A crawling character is considered prone and must take a move action to stand up, provoking an attack of opportunity.
>>
>>53945440
This is why my martials are mermaids.
>>
>>53945440
That doesn't actually appear to be connected to the Prone or 5-foot Step rules in any way. which, really, is weird, but there it is.
>>
>>53945432
RTDM, senpai
>>
>>53945470
Yeah it's in the combat section under move actions for some reason, but evidence that you can always take a 5 foot move action when prone (it's just more of an action and provokes).
>>
>>53945432
Question, are you inherently stupid or do you train?
>>
>>53945515
Well, that's the thing - it's not counted for being prone. Crawling makes you prone, but being prone doesn't make you crawling.

with nothing stopping you from making a 5-foot step while prone, as I showed earlier, there's literally no reason to crawl, ever.
>>
>>53945421
>white-haired Russians with superiority complexes are cute

How do you romance such a qt?
>>
>>53945328
>>53945313

Any suggested Barbarian archetypes?
>>
>>53945549
I'm a fan of Invulnerable Rager.
>>
>>53945540
So nothing stops me from making full movement while prone?
Well, from now on in case of enemy archers I'm going to run while prone, I get all the benefits from both (full movement and +4 to AC against ranged)
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home (Closing in 2 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west (Closing in 3 Days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 1 Week)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 1 Week)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 3 Weeks)
>>
>>53945564
Yeah, by RAW, you can skitter along the ground like a fucking crab.
>>
>>53945540
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/fast-crawl/

You keep trying, you keep failing though
>>
>>53945560
>>53945549
This. Go Invulnerable Rager. It's got thematic synergy with being a hard motherfucker that doesn't give a fuck, AND it's really quite good.
>>
>>53945581
See my previous answer
>Crawling makes you prone, but being prone doesn't make you crawling.
you still have no reason to crawl.

Look, it's clear you're arguing from a RAI standpoint, while I'm arguing from a RAW standpoint. the intentions are clear, I agree with you - you're supposed to crawl when you're prone, but that doesn't stop the RAW from allowing you to do crazy crabwalks.
>>
>>53945581
Nothing there says you have to crawl to move while prone.
>>
>>53945417
>Rogue Crawl (Ex): While prone, a rogue with this ability can move at half speed. This movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. A rogue with this talent can take a 5-foot step while crawling.

This rogue talent disagrees with you.
>>
>>53945599
So you basically are proposing the other anon to fuck the GM with a RAW semantics scheme? yeah, nice advice, surely that will make things better for him
>>
>>53945608
Show me where it says you can't make full movements while prone in the first place. I've provided my RAW, let's see yours. Because, AS IT REMAINS, you have no reason to crawl, even when prone.
>>
>>53945630
Stop being fucking dense, that's not going to help proneanon with his difficult DM. RAWtism helps nobody, you yourself have admitted that RAI is clear and the fact that a rogue talent and feat exist to give you these capabilities means that they aren't default options full stop.
>>
>>53945571
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5199776#post-5199776

It's got a new app too, and not the anon from last night either.

Still not enough traps though.
>>
>>53945408
So as an Ulfen, I'm completely warranted in hating all the not-ruskis?
>>
Same guy here, please, this argument doesn't help me, which other options do I have beyond faking death?
>>
>>53945653
Well fuck dude, fine. what's your advice to him? Because short of just quitting, he's screwed unless he has a way to correct the GM in question's behavior.
>>
>>53945671
>GM is that guy just because he uses his AoOs when enemies around him provoke AoOs
>GM is that guy just because he uses features his monsters have like trips
Ok
>>
>>53945698
Answer the question, jackass.

what is your advice to the anon that needs help?
>>
>>53945660
Absolutely, the Ulfen fucking despise Irrisen and the Jadwiga.
>>
>>53945710
There's none, he's playing a game that fucks martials up, only option is playing a caster and avoid melee combat.
>>
>>53945721
So, unlike me, you have no advice, even if my advice wasn't particularly good. That still puts me ahead of you in terms of how helpful we are.

>>53945661
sorry, anon, but we just don't have any good news for you, aside from asking your GM to ease up on that sort of thing. the game is supposed to be fun for everybody involved, and he's making it unfun for you.
>>
>>53945710
Take your character sheet and erase your AC and then, get this, write ∞ in there.
>>
>>53945661
Just keep getting up, the winner isn't just the one who just stands, but the loser is the one who doesn't stands up everytime.
>>
>>53945661
What does your party composition look like?
>>
>>53945824
Monk (me), Barb, Bard and Rogue/Fighter/Cleric
>>
>>53945896
I'd say your best bet is to have the Barb move around the enemy's threatened area to eat its AoO and pray that it doesn't have combat reflexes.
>>
>>53945546
Literally steal her heart. Jadwigans would probably be textbook tsunderes.
>>
How should one deal with the growth of a longlived character. Do thwy stay baboes for 8 to 15 years or should they grow up until they are at least, say, 4 and then slow down 4 to 10 times de normal speed?
>>
>>53945957
Tracking with humans until puberty and then aging slowly makes the most sense to me, but there are plenty of different viewpoints here.
>>
>>53945957
Doesnt' the race explain how it works?
Doesn't say when they reach each step on their growth?
>>
>>53945985

I dont think I have ever seen something like that explained in detail.
>>
>>53945950
>>53945546
If you want an example of a Jadwigan in love, look up Nazhena Vasilliovna, the antagonist of Book 2 of Reign of Winter. She's a cold-hearted bitch and evil besides, but she was canonically in love with her Taldan boy toy you murder in Book 1.

How does the book describe this love? As you say, literally tsundere; she insists (mostly to herself) that he's nothing but her pawn and bedwarmer, but she has these FEELINGS for him that she can't quite describe, indescribable sensations that make their time together something more than just lust. And then you murder him, and she genuinely grieves over his loss and develops a cold, unending rage towards the party. Again, she doesn't even know it's love, just that it HURTS and HURTS that he's gone and you're the source of that loss.

>>53945957
In my eyes, long-lived races always develop to young adulthood as swiftly as a human, and then stay "locked-in" for a couple centuries. This concept of 8 years a baby is ridiculous and completely goes against biology or evolution or even good common divine sense.
>>
>>53946017
>she doesn't even know it's love, just that it HURTS and HURTS that he's gone and you're the source of that loss.
UNF
>>
>>53945975

So 10-12 years and then they slow down for decades to come? Got it.
>>
>>53946058
>and then they slow down for decades to come
Centuries, anon.
>>
File: smorg.alf.png (195KB, 437x396px) Image search: [Google]
smorg.alf.png
195KB, 437x396px
>>53946017
>Not being a baby for 8 years
>>
>>53946094
Gnomes never really grow out of that stage
>>
>>53946117
Is this why hyperactive teenagers always like to play Gnomes?
>>
>>53946127
Because Gnomes play like hyperactive teenagers.
>>
>>53945590
So I'm thinking of focusing on primal fury and fool's errand.

Any easy ways to get someone flat footed at level 1?
>>
>>53946156
Acting first in combat.
>>
>>53945661
Wait till you find enemies with 10ft reach or even 20ft reach, you'll have a blast.
>>
>>53945661
MONKEY STYLE
O
N
K
E
Y

S
T
Y
L
E
>>
>>53946156
Divination wizard, improved initiative and compsognatus familiar. You'll go first pretty much at any level always
>>
>>53946229
This, and if you want any other style, sorry, but that's what you have because you can't have more than one style at the same time and takes a turn to change from one to another
>>
>>53944403
I'm here, just been busy with IRL stuff and apps. What's up?
>>
>>53946424
I wanted to ask if you'd mind looking at the changes I made to Noriel based on your input.
>>
>>53946433
Oh, sure thing. I'll take a quick look and post here; shouldn't probably get back to reviewing other apps tomorrow or the day after.
>>
>>53946456
Thanks!
>>
Reminder: if Argentum doesn't waive his rules for your character, you're not getting into JttW.
>>
>>53942996

She's still a solid app. The GM would be making a good choice by picking her, assuming her schedule and class mesh well with the proposed party.

She doesn't have any wackiness going on so she won't get mentioned often. There are at least a dozen apps that are just as good but are never brought up. Honestly, being called 'boring' by these threads is a compliment by this point, since all it means is that the character is grounded and lacks memes.
>>
>>53945599
Normal: You can crawl 5 feet as a move action. You cannot take a 5-foot step while crawling.

No he just pointed you to the relevant RAW section...
>>
>>53943662
I don't understand the complaint you've put on CCC this thread and the last one. You're saying that she doesn't represent a self-propagating ideal except she does. Her personal megalomania and god delusion has nothing to do with the ideal she espouses, she doesn't even mention it in her letter to the Princess for that reason. Her ideal is "learn to think for yourself, take control of your own life instead of just reacting to the world around you, if you want something that hasn't been invented go invent it, if you want to get married go court the ladies, if you want to get rich strike out and become a merchant lord". Building a university / becoming God is not itself part of the concept she espouses, that's her personal dream - not what she wants to spread.
>>
>>53946558
>crawl
Yeah, but he isn't crawlling, he's walking while prone, nowhere it says you can't walk normaly while prone
>>
>>53946523
But what if he's waiving the rules because he already rejected them and doesn't want to deal with them anymore?
>>
>>53946653

In that case wouldn't they be doing the limbo?
>>
>>53946553
Honestly, I just assumed people stopped talking about her because they assumed she was in. She's a solid character that seems purpose-built for an Arthurian Romance campaign and Sappy's schedule is wide open. Everything is going for her and I'm pretty sure Sappy is happy not to be talked about in the thread.
>>
>>53946682
or a crazy crab walk, yes.
>>
>>53946682
>>53946692
Fuck walking, why not run while prone?
>>
>>53946653
>I'm going to attack with my greatsword at distance
>So thrown?
>No, melee at distance, I use Str to hit and all bonuses of power attack, etc but it's at distance and without penalties because it isn't thrown
>Where does it say you can do that?
>Where does it say I can't?
>>
Anybody have good character art for a knightly gentleman?
>>
>>53946464
Alright! Took a look at Noriel again with the edits you added concerning her friend, Matteo. I like it, having a friend that helped her kind of get through that difficult time really helps to make her feel a little more human (or elven, I supposed? You get the point). It also gives the GM a potential plot thread to pull on if he wants to incorporate NPCs from tournaments backstory.

So yeah, looks good! No other major suggestions come to mind right now, so I wish you luck on getting in! And now I should probably see about editing my own app. Been meaning to, but I just haven't had time.
>>
>>53946741
Thanks again.
>>
>>53946732
What hair color?
>>
>>53946765
Brown/black, maybe a little salt and pepper on the sides.
>>
File: 5cZlIXy.jpg (27KB, 226x333px) Image search: [Google]
5cZlIXy.jpg
27KB, 226x333px
>>53946791
>>
>>53946709

>extreme naruto ninja running begins here

Archerfags on suicide watch!
>>
http://paizo.com/threads/gbiq6bh4/favorites?Meet-the-Iconics-Navasi#discuss

Even Paizo's best award-winning writers think Navasi is a well thought-out and wonderful addition to their game universe. Why don't you love her as well, anons? ;)
>>
>>53946870
Teeny tiny arm.
>>
>>53946870
Navasi isn't an offensively bad character, she's just an alright rendition of Space Ameiko with her cute Shelynite boyfriend replaced with a purple-haired, blue-eyed alt-girl whatever. It's a sign of the times that Paizo have immersed themselves in, but I wouldn't take time out of my day to lambast it.

I feel like this for a lot of things, and the only times it would actually grind my gears is when other people smell the fart and insist it's the greatest thing they've ever experienced.
>>
>>53946870
Is a weak piece of shit like all the iconics? I'm offended by them way weaker than the same classes chars I make and they still achieve everything forever while, doing the same adventures, mine fail a lot.
>>
I asked this last night but the thread was in the middle of a shitstorm: what's the deal with Why Is She Blonde being in a novel and is it any good?
>>
>>53947043
who and the what now?
>>
How can I make a character based on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXAohJfL2zE
>>
File: 1377704271144.jpg (16KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
1377704271144.jpg
16KB, 700x359px
>>53947043
Uhh... What?

Blonde hair is typically the hair color of protagonists or, in the case of a woman, the primary love interest. I guess that's why you would make someone blonde, because it's a gorgeous hair color and has certain connotations when used.

Speaking of hair colors, quick grammar lesson for all the children; BLOND is masculine, BLONDE is feminine. A man is blond, a woman is blonde.
>>
>>53946870
Fuck off to /sfg/ with that shit, anon
>>
>>53947116
Depends on the classes allowed and what specifically you want them to do, but that is very explicitly a Mwangi character.
>>
>>53946977
Her girlfriend is literally explicitly the avatar of god Weydan, a major deity in the setting.
>>
>>53946870
>>53946932
>>53946977
>>53947041
>>53947191
Since >>53947121 decided to be autistic instead of helpful, starfinder discussion goes here now >>53937451
>>
>Cha-based Monk archetype(s)
>they don't let you change the prereqs or alter the effects of Monk feats that are Wis-based

I like wisdom more mechanically, but for fucks sake someone's I want to meme, y'know?
>>
>>53947081
>>53947120
The Crimson Countess iconic, were you not here for that whole thing?
>>
>>53947234
The thread split is stupid and forced
>>
>>53947244
I was, I just forgot about it because it was a topical meme.
>>
>>53947244
>some DSP shit

Why should I care?
>>
>>53947260
Any chance that I could persuade you to answer the original question now that we cleared that up?
>>
>>53947256
I agree. Can we just agree to go back to /pgg/ next thread and let the autists rot in their /sfg/ containment board?
>>
>>53947191

Does that still make her a lesbian?
>>
>>53947283
Why must you ruin a perfectly nice conversation with salt
>>
>>53947371
oh yeah this thread is just full of nice conversation

fuck off nigger
>>
>>53947388
> H-how dare you be polite
> Better insult you before people decide to be excellent
>>
>>53947296
You can, but I don't think you'll like my answer. Frankly, I don't give a damn that the Crimson Countess (who is blonde when everyone assumed she would be a redhead) is in a novel, as DSP has said they were writing stories about the PoW Iconics before.
>>
>>53947371
>perfectly nice conversation
>unanswered question about Garreth's donut steel fanfic
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>53947414
Fair enough. Thanks anyway anon
>>
>>53947413
No seriously, nobody cares about Gareth's Donut Steel, we only care about the donut steels in /pfg/ games
>>
>>53947363
All Paizo characters are bisexual unless explicitly stated otherwise.
t. Paizo
>>
>>53947446
Let's talk about Valimir again. These were better times.
>>
File: 1498015867612.jpg (107KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498015867612.jpg
107KB, 848x1200px
>>53947494
>this is the face of a woman who takes it in the ass on the second date
>>
>>53947446
Well excuse me for thinking anon might be able to tell me about a Pathfinder book
>>
>>53947494
Please no, we were actually having some fun without mentioning the taint of celebrities or in-game characters.

>>53947493
I hate this meme when it's used to insist a guy that has only ever dated girls could still want to suck a fat juicy cock, or a girl who's only had eyes for guys might suddenly decide otherwise if a girl showed up.

It's like, the sort of logic you'd see in the newest generations, where 25% say they're bisexual because "although I've been stoutly heterosexual so far, there might be a man or woman out there that could make me try the other gender!"
>>
>>53947509
Frankly, I don't think anal sex is something that's all too popular in Golarion, considering it was an extremely taboo hole in the Middle Ages.
>>
>>53947622
It's the renaissance so taboos are broken all around. Including the taboo of homosexuality which for the period was still as much as a taboo as any because the population wasn't exactly globe spanning.
>>
>>53947581

What I find more weird and unnatural is everyone's fixation on wanting to date or fuck one of the iconics
>>
>>53947622
>he doesn't think Chelaxian honeys are taking it in the rear on the regular

It's sad how wrong some people can be.
>>
>>53947661
I assume it would depend greatly on where you're from, a man from Ustalav or Brevoy might balk at the concept of using that hole, but a woman from Varisia (especially the cities) or Taldor might find it fascinating, if only as a novelty.

>>53947698
Blame the Iconics being the only characters available to us for discussion, nobody gives a bloody shit about Seoni and Valeros and that's because we've already developed a portfolio of characters each and every one of us has played, and we consider more "in-universe" than the in-universe Iconics.
>>
File: Flapper Seoni.png (171KB, 266x521px) Image search: [Google]
Flapper Seoni.png
171KB, 266x521px
>>53947735
>nobody gives a bloody shit about Seoni and Valeros
Funny, those are the only iconics I DO give a shit about
>>
>>53947753

Seoni is pretty good....
>>
>>53947735
Which it would probably be, a novelty, since thanks to wizards and clerics venereal are probably all but eradicated among the aristocracy. And one would guess that Kuthonites praise that hole since you can tear it apart as they wish without removing the chance of producing new masochists.
>>
>>53947706
>Implying they let human men do the dirty

They don't call it "the devil's hole" for nothing, anon.
>>
>>53947781
>And one would guess that Kuthonites praise that hole since you can tear it apart as they wish without removing the chance of producing new masochists.

>Kuthites
>Not Urgathoans

Someone that worships the goddess of decadence, anti-babies and raw sensation would be an abject butt-slut.
>>
File: Now That's a Cleric.jpg (23KB, 250x616px) Image search: [Google]
Now That's a Cleric.jpg
23KB, 250x616px
>>53947806
"Spread the cheeks, here comes to lube"
>>
>>53947806
Detected the kissless porn addict.
>>
>>53947806
>Urgathoa commands her followers to take it in the butt so she can vicariously enjoy it, since she's sadly quite ass-less

It makes sense
>>
>>53947854
You do know who Urgathoa is, right?
>>
>>53948051

Now that is just sad.
>>
With a fiendbound marauder warder, should I use a gauntlet in each hand so I can grab with one while keeping the other free, or should I use a shield in the offhand?
>>
File: art-mco-tee-hee-man_pur.jpg (24KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
art-mco-tee-hee-man_pur.jpg
24KB, 480x416px
>>53947509
>he thinks she waits until the second date
>>
>>53948388
Man, don't you remember Captain Hammer? You do the freaky stuff on the SECOND date, the FIRST date is conventional sex.
>>
>>53948418

>anal is freaky
>>
You can take 20 on Perform checks right?
>>
>>53948441
It just means you're doing it over and over again until someone likes it. :^)
>>
>>53948456
Excellent.
>>
>>53948456

Ah, the YT/ live stream method of success
>>
>>53948639
Money is money
>>
>>53948441
No, unless using versatile performance for something you can take 20 on.
>>
>>53948434
It is, you degenerate.
>>
>>53948381
Depends on how many feats you have to spare and if you're taking weapon focus Gauntlet or not.

>>53948441
Taking 20 means you automatically accept any repercussions for failure, you know. Taking 10 is safer.
>>
Could you guys do us a favor and stay the fuck out of /sfg/, we don't need your shitty culture infecting our general too.
>>
>>53948908
The character in question get weapon focus for free, and i'd rather not take a lot of feats for TWF, since I plan to go down the diehard line to get deathless initiate
>>
>>53948965
I can't tell if this is serious or not
Either way, here's your (you)
>>
>>53948979
Well, Shielded Gauntlet Style gets you a shield onus from a gauntlet with the first feat, the second feat gives you scaling warpriest weapon damage with the gauntlet, and the third feat gives you the ability to use a weapon or attack with the gauntlet and still retain the shield bonus, as well as add any magical enhancement bonus to the gauntlet to the shield AC bonus as well.

Note that nothing says you can do that with paired gauntlets, which means while the shield bonus won't stack, the damage boosts will apply to both.
>>
File: Lady lancer.jpg (90KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lady lancer.jpg
90KB, 532x800px
>>53942059
Fauchard tripper pure fighter here!
Ok, our GM has let me take Martial Training feats for the Veiled moon maneuvers, so teleporting around the battlefield with Combat Patrol and the stance in order to trip everything is what I'm trying to do.
As a side effect, the spirit and the moon cursed the character, and now I'm a werepanther that attack his teammates when it fails a Will save everytime it changes shape.
>>
>>53949036
While that does look promising, I think I'll just stick to using a shield, I don't think it's worth three feats.
>>
Is there a 1pp way to get the 1.5x power attack damage from 2handing on unarmed strikes?
>>
>>53949133
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/horn-of-the-criosphinx-combat/

Also Dragon Style, but 2handing unarmed strikes doesn't really make that much sense.
>>
>>53949072
Is she about to try to ready her lance from behind her back like that? Because there is no way she gets that weapon over her shoulder while keeping her cape on
>>
>>53949166
Oh wow that would be a really good feat for a mounted lancer
>>
>>53949166
Those are only for the strength modifier with unarmed strikes, they don't have any effect on Power Attack. The closest thing I can find that one could argue works would be Scarlet Throne Style, but that's DSP and requires initiating (unless I get it via MoMS) so I don't think I can swing it to my GM.
>>
>>53949202
Look at her face. That's not the face of "I will defeat you, evildoer!"

That's the face of
>Why did I agree to this
>This is taking too long
>My arms hurt
>This portrait is going to look awful
>TFW no glorious battle to fight
>I wish I was in Mendev fighting in the Crusades
>>
So, if I'm an unchained rogue and I'm using an estoc, which I can add my dex to damage for, is it worth it to go TWF, or should I just two-hand my estoc?
>>
>>53949522
>TWF
pfftftftft. Two-hand it.
>>
>>53949522
>using an Estoc as an Unchained Rogue

Just 2hand it, the attack penalties aren't worth it when you can just get the 1.5x Dex mod to damage. Hell, if you have the room for 13 Str, you could even get away with spending the feats for Power Attack and Furious Focus, especially if you have the Scout archetype.
>>
>>53949522
>spending all your feats to keep your combat style
>doubling the cost of your weapon
>taking attack penalties on a 0.75 BAB class
TWF is a trap option when you can get 1.5x dex to damage by two handing
>>
>>53949529
>>53949556
Oh, right. I should mention, the game uses those elephant in the room feat tax rules, if that changes things.

And what's wrong with an estoc as an unchained rogue? You can use it with Weapon Finesse (meaning it works for Unchained Rogue), and it's a slightly bigger damage die than rapiers with the same 18-20/x2 crit modifier.
>>
>>53949579
Nothing's wrong with an estoc, and it's a fantastic weapon for URogue, but 4chan ate the second part where I bitched at you for thinking of using it with TWF
>>
>>53949579
Feat tax makes two-handing it even better because you don't need to take the prerequisite 13 STR and Power Attack.

Estoc is a technically a bit weaker than Elven Curve Blade here, but honestly I prefer the weapon because being able to one-hand during those corner cases is totally worth the 0.5 damage trade-off. It's my personal favorite rogue weapon.
>>
>>53949602
>>53949618
Ah, alrighty then, thanks. Never done a TWF build before, so I thought I'd ask here before I started wondering on how to make it work. Appreciate it!
>>
>>53949647
TWF is shit because Paizo is bad at math. It's never optimal on anybody, and rarely viable even for the people who do it best.
>>
>>53949647
an Estoc is the wrong weapon for TWF as a URogue anyway. You want to use two light weapons so you can get Weapon Focus with them and keep the penalties as low as possible. But like >>53949661 said, even though Rogue is one of the "better" TWF classes due to the potential Sneak Attack pileup, it's still trash compared to just getting the 1.5x D2D when 2handing.
>>
>>53949661
Paizo is not bad at math
Their standards are just lower than yours
>>
>>53949697
But my standards are "barely functional"
>>
>>53949726
Then you are delusional?
>>
>>53949697
Paizo's standards would mean people playing unarchetyped core monk and rogue, wizards unironically preparing magic missile, and rangers dealing 1d10 dpr at high levels, though
>>
>>53949647
You're going to miss a lot due -2, you're going to deal less damage than a 2hder with the same number of feats. But as a rogue you might be slightly better than other TWFers.
>>
So I'm working on a pyromancer for Spheres of Power, looking at the Fire Package of the Nature sphere, and I had a question. Say I have a CL of 10, and I use Affect Fire on a creature that's on fire to increase the fire by three steps. That's tiny > small > medium > large, and a large fire has a space of 10 feet. How does this work exactly? It's still the creature that's on fire, so do I just have to keep the creature's space in the 10 foot area of the fire, does it turn into a 5 foot radius, or what? Is there any official word on how this works, or just speculation?
>>
it is not paizo's fault
they just did what the grognards wanted
>>
>>53949864
not an acceptable reason
>>
>>53949887
does not change the situation
the game is stagnant by request
>>
>>53949864
HAET GROGNARD
>>
>>53949908
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53949864
No they didn't, they shat up the game on their own despite a billion people in the playtest telling them what to do.
>>
>>53949864
what did they do now
>>
>>53949864
Spare me that shit, devs love caster supremacy, you can find screecaps of paizoblog everywhere in where they wanted PF as it's, with casters ruling and martials doing shit. Nobody asked SKR to nerf monks into oblivion, and he did it because he dislikes martials and monks specially. Thank god due popular outrage they removed all the silly erratas for monks.
>>
>>53950023
>SKR to nerf monks
>silly erratas for monks.

W-what were those nerfs, I must have blocked them out of my memory
>>
>>53950023
If you believe his posts, he actually was asked to keep monks shit. A lot of his shit was him being forced to two the company line.
>>
>>53950057
CRANE

STYLE
>>
>>53950057
Durrr you must make half your flurry of blows with unarmed strikes if you wield weapons

Durrrrrrr cestus/gauntlet nerf

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr crane style butchered into uselessness

God I fucking hate Paizo.
>>
>>53950057
>>53950092
That's actually nothing compared with what other stuff he did like you could only perform a single attack with each part of your body or each weapon during a FoB. You have a single kama? sorry, you can only make one attack with it during the FoB. You have two kamas? then two, you have a Kama and cestus? well, you can only make 1 kama attack and 1 cestus attack, rest has to be with different parts of your body. Thank god that lasted like a couple of months.
>>
>>53950071
SKR wrote the DragMag article on one of my favorite deities. He's alright in my book.
>>
>>53950092
>>53950112
>>53950136
Crane Style nerf is still there, isn't it? Not that it SHOULD be there.

>cestus/gauntlet nerf
>must make half your flurry of blows with unarmed strikes
>must use different parts of your body for each FoB, can't use the same weapon more than once

the cestus/gauntlet thing I sort of know, but those FoB things are beyond moronic holy fuck
>>
>>53950136
B-but that basically only allows you 2 attacks with weapons during FoB at best?
>>
Is it worth taking EWP for katanas if you aren't taking a class naturally proficient in them?
>>
Oh! While I'm thinking of rogues and such, is poison worth it at all? I'm tempted to grab Craft (Alchemy) and make my own poisons for a little extra edge.
>>
>>53950244
Almost never
>>
>>53950263
Poisons are fucking awful, sorry friend
>>
>>53950263
The only one worth is the Drow one. Unless your GM rules that you can "extract" your own poison with the Racial Trait Poison Minion.
>>
>>53950244
EWP is only worth it on two, maybe three weapons, one being Falcata. Katana is not worth in the slightless because:
1. You can already use it as 2hd, its best use
2. Why they fuck do you want a katana existing stuff like greatsword?
3. Don't waste feats on EWP and TWF, specially not with a katana
>>
>>53950244
Just use a Nodachi :^)
>>
>>53950368
Critfishing. +4 to confirm rolls is very nice.
>>
>>53950405
>+4 to confirm rolls is very nice.
Reread katana, katana doesn't have that
>>
>>53943662
No need to cry, anon, I only did it because someone in the thread thought it would be neat and funny.

I'm already in a game I wanted to be in so I'm happy.
>>
>>53950405
Thats not what katana does
>>
>>53950428
1. Thats not how deadly works
2. Why EWP will help with that? you can already use it at 2hder and deal more damage on crits that way
>>
>>53950368
>>53950368
What's the other weapon EWP's worth taking for?
>>
>>53950594
orcbow and butcher axe
>>
>>53950594
Fauchard
>>
>>53950594
Fauchard
>>
>>53950594
Fauchard if you want a reach weapon with trip and 18-20 crit
>>
EWP is just a bad feat most of the time honestly
>>
RIP heirloom weapon. I remember you fondly and still allow your pre-errata form in my games
>>
>>53950619
>>53950632
>>53950663
So it's great for trip builds and critfishing?
>>
>>53950938
Yes. Especially with Greater Trip+Combat Reflexes, because of reach
>>
>>53950887
Heirloom Weapons were fucked? Sad face.
>>
>>53950938
Exactly.
>>
why is the thread so slow today?
>>
>>53951660
Because we're spread across three threads for no actual reason.
>>
>>53951660
Thursday players do most of the shitposting and they're tied up
>>
>>53951660

I have an actual mechanics question. DSP Troll|Aegis level 3. I want to PrC into Mongrel which means taking 2 heritage feats. Besides powerful build, are there any good heritage feats? I think in order for it to work properly I need to take them at 3 and 5, so powerful build being my level 5 means I need one more at 3. There are some decent mixed blood feats but Mongrel itself gives a mixed blood every level, safe to say I could get all the ones I want there.
>>
>>53951676
There's a reason, it's because some anons got their asses real chapped over the /pgg/ name change and we are all suffering the aftereffects of their hissyfit.
>>
>>53942059
Polearms are for faggots who have to overcompensate, give me a dagger any day it's because I have a big dick.
>>
>>53951660
Because a /sfg/ - Starfinder General - thread was established, and most of the shitposters either stayed here, or couldn't shitpost about their pet shit topics in the other thread, but still came there.
>>
>>53951676
>>53951773
Fuck let's just push this one to autosage so we can bring it down to two threads.
>>
>>53951700
I thought it was Wednesday
>>
>>53951910
Sounds fair.
>>
>>53951910
Works for me.
>>
>>53951910
Good idea
>>
>>53949826
I don't have an official answer, but from my understanding, I would say that in this particular instance the fire turns into a 5-ft radius centered on the creature on-fire.
>>
>>53951910
Timber!
>>
>>53951773
What the heck? This thread and the Starfinder thread has been absurdly healthy and cancer free.
>>
>>53951910
Goodbye garbage thread.
>>
I need a picture of a knight with a demon arm appropriate for a Fiendboud Marauder.
Can anyone give me a hand?
>>
>>53951961
>Celeb talk despite not actually having celebs
>/pol/ gets angry about a female lead in a Star Wars movie

Yep, no cancer whatsoever.
>>
Remember, even if somebody makes a new thread, we're migrating to this one when we get near the bottom:
>>53942195
>>53942195
>>53942195
>>
>>53952010
Then we should make sure to get that one to autosage too, so we can forget this shit meme called /pgg/
>>
>>53952043
kys anon
>>
>>53951989
They were talking about in-universe celebrities you goofus, and that Star Wars tripe is a fun and expected side rant of any thread.
>>
>>53952043
I can only assume that the only reason /sfg/ has been as healthy as it is while /pfg/ and /pgg/ are putrid shitpiles is because all the regular anons went there while you and your gang of pro-/pfg/ shitters and your equally retarded pro-/pgg/ enemies filled their respective generals with cancer.
>>
>>53952043
The /pfg/-/sfg/ split is the cancer that's hurting the general. The fact that you and your retard friends are so assblasted by /pgg/ that you're willing to sacrifice the general as a whole by breaking it into two dead halves just to get your way is a pretty good sign that you should probably just fuck off like the braindead teenagers you are.
>>
>>53951676
>>53951773
>>53951902
>>53951963
>>53951989
>>53952043
>>53952063
>>53952140
>>53952152

Good god you all are a bunch of whiny brats. Just put all of your slop back into one bucket so that the adults don't have to see your shit thrown all over /tg/!
>>
>>53952152
>The /pfg/-/sfg/ split is the cancer that's hurting the general
No, there is no split. /sfg/ is actually a great thread, whereas I've experienced nothing but shit in the /pgg/ thread, with mass amounts of cancer about "appz" and "celebs" and namefaggotry and fuck-knows-what-else, nevermind the constant, constant fucking whining about animu on an animu board and just how triggered someone can become from having a clarifying tag in the OP. There was even a fucking /pgg/ thread that didn't even mention Pathfinder.

Nobody is hurt by having /sfg/ and /pfg/ being two different threads, when two threads can obviously support themselves, and they are two different games. Until such a time as when /sfg/ or /pfg/ can't support itself, /pgg/ can possibly be a thing, but until then, there's literally no reason for /pgg/ to exist, and no reason for you to bitch about it.

I honestly have no fucking clue why you've even latched onto it so hard, when the vast majority of us clearly do not give two shits about whether it's called /pgg/, /pfg/ or /sfg/, we just want to talk about the shit that interests us with other people that are interested.

Talking about Pathfinder is nearly impossible in the constant spam and shitposting mess in here, whether we call it /pfg/ or /pgg/. But /sfg/ has actually been pretty nice, aside from a single autist getting hung up over his fucking waifu being (rightly) called a sue.

If you don't like it, just stay the fuck out of the thread and stew here and do whatever the fuck you want. The rest of us will be right over here in /sfg/ and actually hang out and have a good time actually talking about Starfinder.
>>
>>53952152
The problem with /pgg/ autism is that /sfg/ people don't want your shit. The split already happened and /sfg/ is leagues better than /pfg/ or /pgg/ ever were. Fuck off.
>>
>>53952440
>HEY COME TROLL THIS THREAD OVER HERE GUYS
>>
>>53952440
Nobody cares about your 5 man thread
>>
File: 88008[1].jpg (52KB, 562x434px) Image search: [Google]
88008[1].jpg
52KB, 562x434px
>>53952705
>your
I didn't create it, I just visit it. I figured it wasn't worth going to /pfg/pgg/ anymore trying to talk about Pathfinder.

>5-man thread
>actually 35
lol
>>
I mean i just don't care about starfinder but im not sure if i care if they're separated threads or not

you guys are truly autistic
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.