[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Still No Fucking News" Edition Previous Thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 36

File: The+Scorpion+God+%5BHOU%5D.jpg (28KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
The+Scorpion+God+%5BHOU%5D.jpg
28KB, 223x311px
"Still No Fucking News" Edition

Previous Thread: >>53876566

COMMANDAN NEWS

>Commander 2017 Spoilers
http://mythicspoiler.com/c17/index.html

>Latest Commander Ban Announcement
http://mtgcommander.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18588

>Latest MTGO Banlist Update
http://wizardsmtgo.tumblr.com/post/160343614814/update-mtgo-commander

ANNOUNCEMENT WEEK

>Weekly Recap
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/announcement-week-and-weekend-recap-2017-06-19

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>/tg/ EDH General Discord
https://discord.gg/4F4Gz

CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://magiccards.info/

Thread Question:
New Pseudo-Gods give you a stiffy or a softy?
>>
File: 287.jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
287.jpg
68KB, 312x445px
Colorless Mana Creatures, any know of any others for my EDZ deck?
>>
Friendly reminder that if you don't keep your commander in a different color sleeve then you won't be able to follow the rules of the format and are cheating.
>>
>>53891240
Palladium Myr seems like an easy inclusion
>>
>>53891240
Su chi
>>
Wow

locust god goes infinite with Saheeli
What the fuck were they thinking
>>
File: 241.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
241.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
Post some under-appreciated cards.
>>
>>53891240
Crystalline Crawler
Workhorse
>>
>>53891107
Good work not putting EDH in the subject line. I love having a hard time searching the catalog.
>>
>>53891107
>Thread Question:
>New Pseudo-Gods give you a stiffy or a softy?

I was initially disappointed by The Scorpion God and its Invocation, especially the Invocation, but the more I look at it the more subtle brewing I come up with. I'm looking forward to see what the other Pseudo-Gods bring and what their Invocations look like.
>>
>>53891240
Manakin and Millikin
Plague Myr
>>
>>53891398
its kind of eh. good body and provides a pretty decent attrition for control decks. Depends on what the other gods do, but i dont think this will see a lot of play
>>
>>53891240
Metalworker if you're heavy on artifacts.
>>
>>53891302
?
>>
>>53891302
How?
>>
>>53891302
>locust god goes infinite with Saheeli
Where the spoiler at? Nothing on Mythic so far.
>>
File: 142.jpg (67KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
67KB, 312x445px
Awesome, thanks guys!

I got practically all the rocks now I need to start replacing some with creatures
>>
>>53891431
He's not very flashy but I think he'll end up being one of the best rakdos commanders.
>>
How many pillowfort cards do you need before your deck is considered a pillowfort deck? Just Ghostly Prison, Propaganda, and Sphere of Safety, or would it have more?
>>
>>53891499
I am almost sad that I am finishing up my Mogis build to fill my Rakdos slot when this guy leaked.

He is much more in line with my usual play style and I do love me some card advantage.

I wish Locust God was BG but everyone keeps thinking they will be the Grixis all together (UB, UR, BR)
>>
>>53891512
Those are just the face cards of pillowfort. You would, as with most archetypes, have ~10-15 cards with similar effects to achieve it.

Norn's Annex, No Mercy maybe Archangel of Tithes... the list goes on.
>>
>>53891512
norns annex, the prison that makes the opponent pay x where x is the amount of basic lands you have
>>
>>53891512
>>53891579
I only play the following in my Marchesa punisher deck:

>island sanctuary
>solitary confinement
>sphere of safety
>kazuul, tyrant of the cliffs

I think that's all I play I really should get a ghostly prison for the deck but I don't know what I'd cut to include it, maybe the sun titan as I've been less and less impressed with it as I've moved up in cmc on most enchantments.
>>
>>53891551
>everyone keeps thinking they will be the Grixis all together (UB, UR, BR)
That's because it's been confirmed already. They will also all have a static ability and an activated ability that sinergize with each other, and will all go back to hand when they die.
>>
File: Pride-Sovereign.jpg (55KB, 365x513px) Image search: [Google]
Pride-Sovereign.jpg
55KB, 365x513px
>>53891107
>a million shitty invocation spoilers
>still no new Gods

They are doing this on purpose right?

Anyways, hope we get a legendary G/W cat too.
>>
I haven't updated my Modern Jund since after Dragons of Tarkir, what's some shit I should be running? Can link a deck list if people care.

I know I need Fatal Push.
>>
>>53891579
>>53891621
>>53891632
I see. I posted a decklist earlier for Hanna that I have labeled as combo and pillowfort, but I felt like that tag wasn't very apt because I don't run very many pillowfort pieces. I'd like to, but I'm already above 99 as is.
>>
>>53891716
Wrong thread, this is the EDH thread.
>>
>>53891107
could be good
give me a good g/w one wizards
>>
>>53891302
link/picture?
I haven't seen the locus god.
>>
>>53891736
Shit, oh well then.
Thanks.
>>
>>53891725
>not playing Hana control
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/hanna-ships-combo-and-control/
>>
>>53891763
see >>53891665

Where did they confirm it btw? Was it in the story or something?
>>
>>53891107
If the UB god doesn't have "UB: Draw a FUCKING card." I'm not interested
>>
>>53891828
It was confirmed in MaRo's articulate today

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/darkest-hour-part-1-2017-06-19
>>
>>53891693
it's still early in spoiler season, they aren't going to reveal the flashy legendaries immediately.

be patient, anon, they prolly aren't going to be that great anyway

>>53891302
why do people troll and why do people fall for it :/
>>
>>53891858
>>53891828
damn
>>
I hope the UR god is Kek and he is a combo machine.
>>
>>53891954

he comes into play, kikki jiki target creature or planeswalker.
embalmed creatures tokens instead return their main card from exile.
>>
>>53891860
Cause wizards is incompetent to believe that it's true
>>
>>53891860
This is why spoiler season is dogshit, it's just a bunch of WotC shills drip feeding a set to us to create "hype".

I'm more interested in Ixalan from some chump stealing a rare sheet than I've ever been in a set post BFZ.
>>
>>53891954
the kek card would bring back coin flipping
>>
>>53891693
The Lord of Extinction and Nicky B Doomsday look pretty baller.
>>
>>53891954
The Frog God
4UR
Legendary Creature - God
When you cast your first instant or sorcery spell each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
2UR: Copy target instant or sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy.
When The Frog God dies, return it to its owner's hand at the beggining of the next end step.
4/4
>>
>>53892076
I NEEEED IT
>>
If you give Deus of Calamity Double Strike does it pop two lands?
>>
>>53891249
what rule?
>>
>>53892166
Read the link in the OP.
Or the last thread if you need it completely spoonfed
>>
>>53892163
>Deus of Calamity

Yes, as it triggers during the first strike step, and then the next.
>>
>that fucking discord link no one has noticed for 4 threads
Hilarious.
>>
>>53891107
I fucking love The Scorpion God's design. The recursion ability is much stronger and much more thematic than the 'indistructable but does nothing' subtheme of all the other gods.
>>
>>53892322
Because no one gives a shit about it. People notice but just don't care enough to sperg out over it.
>>
>>53891249
Not true. No formats require sleeves. In fact sleeving differently is technically against the rules as effects may shuffle your commander into your deck and you may choose to let it.
>>
>>53892397
I thought indestructibility/devotion clause made sense for Theros as the gods were more abstract thoughts/things given form.

However the Amonkhet gods seemed completely out of place. Indestructible creatures that cant attack/block arbitrarily
>>
>>53892467
Because they're brainwashed and obedient to Nicol Bolas.
>>
>>53892446
Thank the heavens for that, it was downright annoying.
>>
>>53892451
It's because your commander can get shuffled into your deck that different colored sleeves are needed retard. You always get to know what card is your commander, for purposes of commander damage and replacement effects. If you it gets shuffled in and effect like Bomats Courrier would exile it face down you still have to be able to know, since you can choose to send it to the command zone instead.

Why would you argue about something you clearly know nothing about?
>>
>>53892553
>your commander can get shuffled into your deck

Tuck was removed over a year ago.
>>
>>53891851
>UB legend
>Having any abilities that aren't related to Mill

You're in for disappointment.
>>
>>53892553
You're the only one who believes this. That rule you cited last thread only states that being a commander is an innate physical property of the card, that doesn't mean you get to know what card is your commander at all times. Being scratched is a physical property of the card, but that doesn't mean you get to know which card is the scratched card.
>>
>>53892585
You can let it get shuffled in or get mindslavered.

Are you really so stupid that you did not realize that?
>>
>>53892134

> 4/4
> not 7/7

Up the mana if ye must cause 'it' ain't no Nancy Boy!
>>
>>53892585
You do know that you can choose not to return it to the command zone and allow it to be tucked, right?
>>
>>53892585
As a "may" clause. You can for whatever reason choose to let your commander be tucked. If you do, I think the other dude is right, you still need a way to track where it is in case of "exile face down" abilities giving you another chance to send it to command zone.

I mean, it's a situation that I can't ever see coming up, but it's there.
>>
>>53892614
>>53892629
Why would I ever let it get shuffled in? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>53892553
>Bomat Courier
Please show a ruling on Bomat Courier in commander that isn't "Obviously, you moron."
>>
>>53892641
That's not the point of what he's arguing. The point is that he's saying you should be allowed to know exactly what card in your deck is your commander at all times if it does get shuffled.
>>
>>53892606
>that doesn't mean you get to know what card is your commander at all times

I'm curious as to how you think morph and manifest works with commander damage. Are people just surprise killed when you reveal that they are dead to state based effects?

No you fucking idiot. Everybody has got to know that shit.
>>
>>53892676
I'm not even the guy he's arguing with, I pointed out tuck was removed and he sperged at me like a fucking chimp.

I use different sleeves for my commanders so I don't just scoop them up at the end of the game, plus I love using different sleeves that look cool but are likely ass to shuffle 99 of.
>>
>>53892593
>Mill
u fukn fagt ur going to jinx it
>>
>>53892677
If it's morphed or manifested, then it's not fucking commander damage. It's just a 2/2 colorless creature with no name or types at that moment.
>>
>>53892641
Hypothetically speaking: Your commander is Phage, the Untouchable. You already cheated her into play once with Command Beacon, someone wants to tuck her for some reason instead of killing or exiling. You don't have a way to recur the Beacon handy, but you do have a tutor to put her on top of your deck once she's shuffled in.
>>
>>53892641
same reason you would let it hit any other zone. You can get it out more efficiently then the command zone.

I let plenty of my commanders die knowing it would be easier to get them out of the graveyard then pay the tax.
>>
>>53892641
You don't get a choice if youre mindslaved.

Also for my creatureless melek deck I have to tuck him so I can reorganize my library.
>>
UR god will have prowess
>>
>>53892745
https://blogs.magicjudges.org/rulestips/2015/01/manifest-and-commander-damage/
>>
>Not exclusively using oversized card as your commander and letting them get "shuffled" into your library
I can't believe all of you play this format wrong. WotC made oversized commander cards for a reason.
>>
>>53892745
That is wrong, a morphed commander is still a commander and still deals commander damage.

"As such, "Commander-ness" cannot be copied or overwritten by continuous effects. The card retains it's commanderness through any status changes, and is still a commander even when controlled by another player."

There is never a way for your commander to not have the commander property.
>>
>>53891398
I think scorpion god is pretty solid in a grixis or even jund control deck just by merit of being an unkillable 6/5 if you have a sac engine to dodge exile
certainly not cedh viable but still
>>
>>53891693
remember who you are
>>
>>53892677
You announce that it's your commander, it doesn't need its own sleeve. Just like how if it gets put in your hand, they just have to know that it's in your hand. They don't get to know which card in your hand it is. If it's in your library, they just get to know it's in your library, not where.
>>
>>53892772
>>53892798

Well, then that's bullshit and they should undo that fucking rule, because it makes no sense. It forces you to reveal to your opponents that it is, in fact, your opponent, completely going against what morph and manifest are doing. It's counterintuitive and against gameplay design of those abilities.
>>
>>53892828
You got a source for that bub, because I sited my ruling last thread.

It sounds like you are just talking out your ass.

How do you deal with Bomats Courrier and the replacement effect. It's a commander all the time, no matter the zone, who controls it, who controls you, etc.

The answer is you are a faggot and wrong. Learn to play.
>>
>>53892841
You're not wrong. Commander damage in general is a very poorly implemented rule. It's needed, just not thought out.
>>
File: IMG_6401.png (176KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6401.png
176KB, 265x370px
>>
>>53892931
Name calling gets you nowhere, anon. The rule you cited last thread said nothing about having to know EXACTLY where it is at all times. If it's not explicitly stated then I don't have to. You're talking out of your ass just as much as anyone else because you're choosing to interpret the rule that way and being obnoxious about it as well.
>>
File: 1xyjD.gif (486KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1xyjD.gif
486KB, 500x213px
>>53892986
Real fucking spicy
>>
>>53892986
Oh fuck that's nice.
>>
>>53892986
too bad it doesnt retain the ability
>>
>>53892986
Dark Depths anybody?
>>
>>53892986
OH BOY
>>
>>53892980
I wish someone in charge of edh rules actually stopped for a second and thought properly about that issue. I'm not really on par with how else it's poorly implemented, but I don't doubt it. Suppose it's mostly in corner cases/mechanics barely nobody uses, though.
>>
>>53892986
>I will stack the triggers first targeting elesh norn then targeting xenagod
>first trigger goes off
>all opponents tokens die
>second trigger goes off
>you know have a xenagod and can swing for out at the token guy
>>
>>53893042
Oh shit, you're right. I doubt it'll be faster to pull off than Thespian Stage, but it's nice to have the same interaction.
>>
so how about that dinosaur tribal commander
>>
File: oketraslastmercy.jpg (41KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
oketraslastmercy.jpg
41KB, 265x370px
HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
Such shit. Is there even any point to this card? Newbie bait?
>>
>>53893100
less interesting than the pirate one but ill be damned if i dont build dino tribal
>>
>>53893134
necropotence
>>
>>53893134
At Sorcery speed, literally nothing.
>>
>>53893074
Wouldn't you be forced to sac either elesh or mirror-elesh? unless your opponent have 4/3s or 4/4 for tokens there is no need for another elesh.

>>53892986
I came a little thinking about copying something like Strionic in Xenagos
>>
>>53893100
Waiting on interesting Dinos to use with it. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Depala.
>>
>>53893179
there are some really big bomb dinos, they cost a lot and have big bodies but there arent that many spoiled so far. in the 121 that we saw, there were probably 15-20...
>>
>>53893179
Old cards are being errated to have dinosaur again, and I think there were more dino's then dwarves
>>
>>53893152
>necro for 39
>play Oketra's Last Mercy
I don't know if it's even a good play, I just want to pull it off once.
>>
>>53893190
The problem is that a deck comprised solely of big bombs doesn't do much without a fuse or lighter.
>>
>>53893134
>I can't use this in my 1v1 Duel French 20 Life Format so its shit

Nigga, this is EDH. That is a casual BWx players dream. Even for pillowfort/stax players who aren't worry about commander damage can have fun with it.
>>
>>53893177
>Wouldn't you be forced to sac either elesh or mirror-elesh?
you target an opponents i guess
point being you can momentarily gain statebased effects like godhead of awe and then electrickery before the second trigger goes off
what are some other state based effects
-Norn
-Godhead
-Massacre Wurm
-???
>>
>>53893206
is there a list?
>>53893220
the commander makes you play dinos from the top = its power (6 power= 6 dinos on the field if you reveal 6 from the top) so its good at fetching.
theres also a bunch of tutors and dino synergy that arent dinos
>>
>>53893218
>I don't know if it's even a good play,
for casual
it would be game winning esp. if you have reliquary tower
>>
>>53891240
Opaline unicorn
>>
Sorry Jeremy Hamby publicly and insultingly gets told by WotC that giving him a preview card was a mistake, but the two clowns at Magic: the Amateuring tell a portion of the player base to "go fuck themselves" in one of their videos, and still get a preview card.

They couldn't even properly ride the coattails of TCC. Their shit videos got far fewer views than any of the professor's other videos. What bullshit is this?

At least their preview card was shit I guess.
>>
>>53893226
It's a bit pointless as she would be on the field and applying her effect already. Godhead is equally pointless. Do you even know what massacre wurm does?
>>
>>53893279
>her effect already
right
and now you have one
and one of your opponents has one and the other two opponents get -4/-4 between triggers
assuming you dont have one and you copy an opponents
>>
>>53892772

How can a commander go into a library, j thought that wasn't possible.
>>
>>53892995
Alright, here I go again.
>If a Commander would be put into a library, hand, graveyard or exile from anywhere, its owner may choose to move it to the command zone instead.

That's the first part of it. Note that it says FROM ANYWHERE.

>Being a Commander is not a characteristic [MTG CR109.3], it is a property of the card and tied directly to the physical card. As such, "Commander-ness" cannot be copied or overwritten by continuous effects. The card retains it's commanderness through any status changes, and is still a commander even when controlled by another player.

That's the second part of it. It's always your commander, no matter what.

Now let's say your commander is being exiled face down from your library. It hasn't stopped being your commander. You can apply the replacement effect, since it is going into exile, it does not matter where it was before that. You can apply the effect from anywhere.

So tell me, how am I applying the effect if I don't know it's my commander?

If you were to tell me I cant, read the first rule again. It's my commander, and it's being exiled from anywhere, that's the rule. I can do it. Period.

So if it's not that, it must be because it stopped being my commander right? Well wrong. It's always the commander. Always.

So then, if you are right, mind showing me how you apply the replacement effect off of a card like Duplicity? Because I think you are full of shit right now.
>>
>>53893322
>>53893279
>>53893226
>>53893177
>>53893074
it doesnt work due to naming
>>
>>53892676
Youre not though. There is no rule that states that.
>>
>>53893338
Its an option, you can allow it to go to the library or you can put it back to the command zone just as if it were going to GY or Exile.
>>
>>53893388
If you don't then how does >>53893352
work?

Please site rules before you fling bullshit.
>>
>>53893352
You 'may', but you dont have to. If you dont know that its your commander then tough luck.
>>
>>53893218
pretty good in force of will colors
>>
>>53893546
Nope, it says you can "choose"
What you are implying means there is no choice. That's not in the rules. I don't know how you are fucking it up this bad. It's 2 paragraphs and I posted both.

Try again.
>>
>>53893352
And none of that says its exact location must be known at all times. It's a rules oversight until explicitly stated otherwise by WotC.
>>
>>53893378
Dafug you talking about anon? Please tell me you aren't one of those people who thinks that an ability referencing *card name* means that the card still needs to have that name for the ability to work.
>>
>>53893446
If i understand correctly youre making the proposition that because you may move your commander to the commander zone whenever your commander is changing zones, you should be allowed to know the position of your commander wherever it is?

If that is the proposition it seems that you understand 'may' as a sort of "it is my right to do it and nothing should hinder it" while generally in magic it seems to mean "you can choose to do so".

To me it seems you're making an extension based on the interpretation of 'may' and thus you should be the one who provides justification for your argument.
>>
>>53893446
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/commander-2015-edition-release-notes-2015-11-11
>If your commander is in a hidden zone, such as your library or your hand, use the traditional Magic card.
If your commander's location was always public knowledge then there'd be no need for two copies.
>>
>>53893696
wait so you can activate it multiple times? and between the triggers you can reap the state based actions/ activated abilities of the creatures/artifacts/lands
>>
>>53893630
It says '...its owner may choose'. If there is no information to base your choice on, tough luck.
>>
God I miss commander tucking.
>>
>>53893218
As long as you necro again after it
>>
>>53893681
It's a rules oversight that can be fixed by simply using a different colored sleeves for your commander.
>>
>>53893814
>t. Bant player
>>
>>53893814

It's gone and that's so fucked up.
>>
>>53893826
The need to fix rules oversights falls on the company in charge of the game, not the players. That's essentially like saying if there's a problem with the game then we should just house rule it away.
>>
File: 1402436486843.png (425KB, 358x618px) Image search: [Google]
1402436486843.png
425KB, 358x618px
>tfw no matter how hard you try to make a fun deck that's not competitive your group hates it because it's too competitive
>>
Why are they being so stingy with spoilers? They've shown literally 1 spicy card all day, what a great way to make people not give a flying fuck about the set and concetrate even more on getting those ixalan rares sorted.
>>
>>53893744
Yes. The copy abilities go on the stack and they overwrite eachother as they resolve.
>>
>>53893833
Except Bant players hated tuck because it was the only way to get rid of Derevi.
>>
>>53893892
>when players hold grudges against you so next time when you play a super casual deck they target you immediately
>>
>>53893895
Yeah, 3 hours/card is so sluggish, unless they'll use the excuse of high rez Invocations for monday even though it was all over the weekend
>>
>>53893826
Why did you let them put your commander in your library? Just put it back into the command zone.
>>
>>53893857
But anon, this format is a player created house rule to start with. You are being silly.
>>
>>53893921
fucking sweet awesome!
>>
>>53893956
Mindslaver
>>
>>53893276
I don't understand what you're talking about. Try again but without assuming that everyone knows about ecelebs.
>>
>>53893958
A player created house rule that ended up becoming an official format that also gets the best supplementary product out of any format every year.
>>
>>53893934
There are more Bant commanders than Derevi. Rafiq used to be the powerhouse Bant commander.

>>53893956
That's not the issue being discussed, anon.
>>
>>53893984
>not instantly scooping when targeted
Stay pleb lolmfao
>>
File: 1359153684973.jpg (194KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1359153684973.jpg
194KB, 569x629px
>>53893942
>When a player gets tunnel vision against you for destroying one of their enchantments on turn 3 despite someone else clearly being a bigger threat
>When two people always refuse to attack one another effectively making it 2 on 1
>>
>>53893984
see>>53893352
>Its owner
>>
>>53893814
Fuck wotc and their babby-pandering.
>>
>>53894061
>Fuck wotc
>tucking
uhhh anon...
>>
>>53894031
>scooping
Now that's an argument I could get more heated about. This whole commander sleeve/awareness thing is pretty boring.
>>
>>53893984
Well, sucks to be you i guess. Still this amount of salt is a bit excessive dont you think?
>>
Do I retain control of myself when I Mindslaver?
>>
>>53894072
Fuck the RC and their babby-pandering.
>>
>>53892986
>able to get back with sun titan
they made a mistake
>>
>>53894085
Yes, it doesn't mention anything about someone else taking control of you.

>>53894103
Based Sun Titan.
>>
>>53894038
>>53893942
>>53893892

I played EDH at an LGS once.

Once.

I played draft at an LGS once.

Once.

> I hate loving a game that I have no one to play with.
>>
>>53894043
If the owner is mindslaver, you decide all choices they make, you can totally prevent a commander from going to the commandzone that way.

The owner still gets to make the choice, but you control all choices they make.
>>
That's it. kembas nearly perfect for cat archetype but there has always been a handful of green ones to want. Now, it's finally time to give GW cats do I can ruin Chameleon Colossus
>>
>>53894079
?
Are you implying that there aren't also situations where you WANT your commander in your library?
Mindslaver is just an easy example of when it can happen.
>>
>>53893956
As mentioned above, Phage. Or Haakon, Stromgald Scourge. If either of those is your commander, you'd have a much easier time getting them back into play from your library than from your command zone if you don't have a Beacon handy.
>>
File: treasonous ogre.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
treasonous ogre.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>53893134
>>
>>53894152
>being this devoted to being a furry
Please stop.
>>
>>53894177
>implying he wants to fuck cats
>implying he doenst have a fatal case of Toxoplasmosis
>>
>>53894177
>he doesn't want to motorboat Kemba's kittens
Normies are so boring
>>
File: 192.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
>>53893134
>hit 51 life
>remove someone from the game
>Oketra back to 40
>>
>>53894152
Who do you put in charge though? Krond?
>>
>>53893134
I'm going to try this in my queen marchesa deck, shame that deck has 2 cards that totally block lifegain and that'll be the only time I draw this card because my luck isn't very good recently.
>>
>>53894301
Captain Sisay so you can tutor for the cat legends.
>>
>>53894328
Sisay, Crazy Cat Lady.
Yeah that actually sounds pretty fun.
>>
File: tmp_13262-230074.hq452998372.jpg (209KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13262-230074.hq452998372.jpg
209KB, 480x680px
>>53894273
NOWS MY CHANCE
>>
>>53894328
i like the way you think

also she can tutor sword of the animist and jitte for the equip-cats
>>
File: maritlagetoken.hq.jpg (190KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
maritlagetoken.hq.jpg
190KB, 480x680px
>>53892986
>or land

WEW
>>
>>53894301
Emmara Tandris so no one can hurt the kitties.
>>
File: shudden shock.jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
shudden shock.jpg
75KB, 312x445px
>>53894273
YOU WA SHOCK
>>
>>53894366
Don't forget Konda's banner, a Kemba staple.
>>
>>53894346
>>53894389

Hey, I didn't say it was a perfect play, just a play. I will happily laugh my ass off and scoop if I try it and someone has the instant speed ping in hand.
>>
>>53894419
Aetherflux is worthless without lifelink so you can bomb everything out
>>
File: IMG_6088.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6088.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>53894400
holy shit
>>
>>53893352
So the person who exiled it face down would reveal it's your Commander and give you the option.
>>
File: tmp_13262-205050.hq1198255442.jpg (173KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13262-205050.hq1198255442.jpg
173KB, 480x680px
>>53894273
HE'S WEAK, GET HIM
>>
>>53894446
If it's face down, the person who exiled it isn't allowed to look and see what they exiled, unless explicitly stated otherwise (Bane Alley Broker). That's why it's not face up.
>>
>>53894273
>hit 51
>not going for hit 54 so you can dodge >53894346 >>53894389 >>53894452 and Bolt
>>
>>53894273
Yeah my Ayli Shotgun deck is gonna have some memes.

>Pay 30 life into Processor
>Oketra back
>Use Processor
>Eat that shit
>Up to 70 life

I never pay below 10 in case tricks happen like >>53894452 says.
>>
>>53894487
Same reason I keep Children of Korlis around in Ayli.
>>
File: javs.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
javs.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>>53894273
Oh hi.
>>
>>53894476
>Hit 54
>Get sniped by >>53894452 >>53894389 and >>53894346 at the same time
>>
>>53894432
Aetherflux with lifelink is also worthless. Scooping.
>>
Now what did we learn about combo decks today?
>>
>>53892397
>All the other gods do nothing
I hope you're referring to Amonkhet gods, because at least there were a few Theros gods worth a damn.
>>
>>53894509
I'll point it at you last. The other people in my group have the decency to take it like a man.
>>
>>53894554
>least there were a few Theros gods worth a damn
id say all are playable at some level of edh
most are at the standard 75%, i wouldnt play mogis or pharika for instance but just about everyone else is
>>
>>53894554
We were spoiled by how playable the Theros gods are.

I still see most of them as commanders every now and then and,especially the mono-colored, in the 99.
>>
>>53894509
It's an unwritten rule around here the scooping doesn't matter and that triggers and effects will still happen.

Just because you decide to be a spiteful little shit should piss on anyone else's parade.
>>
>>53892986
>Or land
Hoo boy that's neat.
>>
>>53894547
That they're the best?
>>
File: 291.jpg (82KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
291.jpg
82KB, 312x445px
>>53894604

But legendary rule? How would that be possible? I play an all legendary deck so except for that one artifact that removes the rule, anything else?
>>
>>53894547
that without fast mana they would actually have to find an opening to combo off instead of relying on opponents not having an answer on turn 2
>>
File: hqdefault-7.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-7.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>53894547
People who live in glass houses should get dressed with the lights out?
>>
File: 1497814171012.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1497814171012.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>53894547

Kill them first?

> ...never goes off.
>>
File: 1464756654593.jpg (183KB, 819x633px) Image search: [Google]
1464756654593.jpg
183KB, 819x633px
Newfag. I just brewed up my first list, now how do I test this without dropping cash on it?
>>
>>53894690
xmage? A cool group that lets you proxy? test draw with a few diferent sites and programs?

It's probably shit.
>>
>>53894659
I'm not 100% sure but I believe you can use mana abilities while state based actions are occurring, so you can copy a Cradle, tap it for mana, and then let the copy die. Even if you can't, you'd lose a land drop and pay 5 mana for a 20/20 Indestructible Flyer.
>>53894690
Cockatrice, OCTGN, Xmage, or proxies.
>>
>>53894690
>newfag
first things first you have to understand how important the land base is, if you want to keep your deck budget keep your colors down.
make sure you have at least 10 ramp spells in each deck and at least that many ways to generate card advantage
start at 35 lands and go from there
>I just brewed up my first list, now how do I test this without dropping cash on it?
lgs, you have to play against other people, be aware that decks will range in powerlevel from draft power to vintage so plan accordingly
>>
>>53894766
>magic player who can't read

What a shocker, I bet you're one of those cretins I have to constantly remind that the colourless spirits made by forbbiden orchard don't fly.
>>
>>53894735
It doesn't work that way. What you want to do is tap your cradle, then copy it.
>>
Everyone remember, Mirage Mirror does not specify that can't copy itself. Just stack it so that it copies itself last and do whatever you want.
>>
>>53894829
>says I cant read
>thinks you cant proxie cards
theres more than one way to skin a cat, best way to test is against randos at your LGS
>>
>>53894881
>going to an LGS
>expecting strangers to be cool with proxy decks

Um no sweetie.
>>
>>53894900
>>expecting strangers to be cool with proxy decks
>sperging out at the new guy
I forgot where I was for a moment
>>
>>53894922
You think there won't be any spergs that refuse to play against proxies at the LGS? Because I'm sure there will be.
>>
>>53894690

Don't listen to these guys.

Test it online instead. Google XMAGE.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/a-neverending-tempest/

I'm so excited for Taigam. Anyone got any good tech for him?
>>
>>53894851
I'm struggling to think of a reason you'd need the mirror to revert back to mirror before the end of your turn
>>
>>53894922
>hehe you sperg!

I didn't say I wouldn't be cool with it, but there's bound to be at least 3-4 sweaty or cuntish players who will get their asses chapped by proxies.

I've still got a proxy in one of my decks because I keep forgetting it's not a real card (I blame using work's £3000 printer). Everytime I do an order I forgot to order a shizo. Every. Damn. Time.

Luckily I have cool people to play this format with instead of utter twats (aside from one guy who seems to be a little too try hard all the time).

Speaking of said twat, I once watched him play his mono blue eldrazi + timewalk deck vs kids with shit like giant spider and the like in their decks..... He's also a major loser when it comes to playing French EDH, he constantly aske the worse player in our testing group for games to make himself feel good and then gets stomped 2-0 by the other people.
>>
>>53894851
that doesn't work unfortunately.

The last ability on the stack, will just make the mirror copy itself, which includes values already modified by copy effects .

706.2 copying objects
>>
>>53895266
Modal counters so on rebound you choose other modes? Whispersilk Cloak seems essential in this deck too.
>>
>>53892322
>4F4Gz
Alright, that's funny.
>>
>>53894735
You need still priority to tap lands, so the legendary rule is taken into account before you can tap the copy land. And for Depths, you need to sac the original, since the thing that gives the token is a trigger that goes off from not having any ice counters on it.
>>
>>53895367
>that doesn't work unfortunately.

So I can't make the mirror target itself, the target something else, use it's activated ability in response to the first mirror activation an then have it turn back into the mirror?
>>
File: False Cure_ON.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
False Cure_ON.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
>>53893134
Straight into my trap!
>>
>>53895702
No.
>>
>>53895702
so stack is
>mirror targeting Floral Spuzzem
>mirror targeting itself

>top of stack resolves, Mirror becomes a copy of Floral Spuzzem
>bottom of stack resolves, Mirror which is now a Floral Spuzzem becomes a copy of itself, which is currently a Floral Spuzzem
>>
>>53895790
Does life becoming = life gained?
>>
>>53895841
Yes.
>>
>>53895841
yes all interactions of life becomes X involve going up/down that much life gain.

So if you are at 5 life, have something that would set you to 20 life, while having something that doubles life gain

you would end up with 35 life.
>>
>>53895702
When the last ability of the mirror resolves, it will just become a copy of what it was before ability started resolving, because the ability checks what to copy when it resolves, not when it's activated. Copying the mirror doesn't do anything in any kind of case.
>>
File: 1323734113692.png (4KB, 309x196px) Image search: [Google]
1323734113692.png
4KB, 309x196px
>>53891107

I for one fucking hate that WotC has utterly ruined the God creature type by simultaneously overusing it and misusing it.

The original Theros Gods were BRILLIANT design, a flavor and mechanics jackpot. They really felt like something that's beyond normal creatures and didn't obey their laws. Amonkhet fakes were already a stretch, and these new ones are even worse, there are just Spiritmonger for the new age - just a big overstatted lunk with random abilities, a complete flavor failure. They had something truly good, and it took them just two iterations to ruin it forever.
>>
>>53895841
Yes, and also using that while being over starting life total counts as life loss.
>>
>>53892986
Is that Neheb?
>>
>>53895957
>muh theros gods

Fuck off, most of them suck ass anyway.
>>
>>53895957
>God with a build-around-me ability, and activated ability that lets it utilize it's own abilities, and self recurs in a flavorful way
>Is a worse design than generic fatties with overcosted abilities that have no function other than indestructible beater
what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>53895957
at least the amonkhet gods can be used on summon/next turn...
stay devoted and mad
>>
>>53895311

Something that copies activated abilities? Infinity Goooo!!
>>
>>53895957
Well atleast I can play 23 Gods Karona now.
>>
>>53895988
Yep, looks like Bolas wants him to be Necron'd.
>>
>>53893892
just limit yourself enough and i guarantee you will not dominate

marchesa treason effect tribal
grenzo, havoc raiser evasive dudes
creature/spell copy tribal
>>
File: brood of cock.jpg (72KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
brood of cock.jpg
72KB, 312x445px
>>53896018
>self recurs in a flavorful way

How the FUCK is that flavorful? That's just self recursion. That's nothing special at all, there are dozens of strictly non-god creatures that recur themselves. Fucking cockroaches recur like it does. Cockroaches are NOT DIVINE.

It's fucking trash. Disgusting.
>>
>>53895957
How can you not appreciate, on some level, the steady degradation of the gods? You thumb your nose at them but perhaps that's all part of the flavor. Your god(s) still exist and what better way to tout their superiority than destroying the false gods and their heretic followers? Don't lose faith brother.
>>
>>53896113
>Cockroaches are NOT DIVINE.

Neither is this God, that's kind of the point you fucking spacker.
>>
>>53896113
>cockroaches are not divine

Cockroach tribal with a cockroach god when?
>>
>>53896161
Scarab god IS incoming.
>>
>>53896113
Wow, it's almost like Bolas's presence has corrupted the plane and warped its very essence to suit his own wicked ends!

correlation=causation. A tribe is not strictly limited to one form of card design, and the gods of Amonkhet are radically different in form, origin and function than the gods of Theros. Stop expecting the same thing every time
>>
>>53895319
Fuck those people, no need to submit to their autism if there are other people to play with.
>>
>>53896188
At the rate they spoil things right now we'll know what it does the day before the full spoiler goes up.
>>
>>53891240

https://scryfall.com/search?q=t%3Acreature+o%3A%22add+%7Bc%7D%22+c%3Ac+-o%3Adevoid

search engines, bro
>>
>>53895957
As someone who dislikes Amonkhet gods, the Scorpion God is much better. He's big, he's easil built around, he just werks. Unlike shit like Oketra.
>>
>>53896647
My biggest gripe with them is they all could've been TSG's level but they decided to limit themselves with theros shmuck of "condition to stop floating" where it didn't make any sense compared to Therosians
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4czk5nwJO1s40s2j.jpg (153KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4czk5nwJO1s40s2j.jpg
153KB, 312x445px
>>53894273
(lol
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/just-godly/

I don't care how dumb this is, I'm going to do this. Any more suggestions?
>>
>>53892617

this desu

How is a 4/4 supposed to devour the normies anyway?
>>
>>53894554
>>53894589

Purphoros can be broken. The other mono-colored ones are bland but still playable as commanders. I run Kruphix, I'm sure plenty of people run Phenax for the memes. Mogis is probably the weakest as a commander.

Keranos is the modern playable one, though some of the others probably have a niche.
>>
>>53897107
>HEY MAN HOLD THIS LIGHTER IN FRONT OF MY ASSHOLE
>Why
>NO REASON MAN JUST DO IT
>>
>>53891398
It's a shittier Olivia.
I'd rather take my opponets' best creatures for 4BRR than draw a card for 2BBRR+.
>>
>>53897283
On the other hand, Wither/Infect.
>>
>>53897283
>The Scorpion God is the only thing that puts -1/-1 counters
This desu
>>
>>53897297
Or Black Sun's Zenith, now a massive draw spell.
>>
>>53897283
sort of, its a better build around, as there are alot of red and black wither/infect cards Olivia "stands alone" also this god essentially gets around the Commander tax forever.
>>
>>53897283
>Blowfly Infestation + Nest of Scarabs draw your deck
>>
>>53897320
>Necroskitter
>Win the game
>>
anyone knows when todays spoliers start?
>>
>>53897345
>The Scorpion God
>Synergizing with fucking insects
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53897215
I have a Mogis enchantment stax deck but I agree he is weak. I think Pharika is worse tho.
>>
>>53897420
he kills and eats them, just like real Scorps.
>>
File: 1495805803122.jpg (9KB, 145x155px) Image search: [Google]
1495805803122.jpg
9KB, 145x155px
>>53897411
they are already over.
>>
>>53897458
>three cards and some lands

Is this a joke
>>
>>53894314
it doesnt count as life gain.
>>
>>53892986
This is going to be a fucking NIGHTMARE in limited. It's basically impossible to remove if they have mana untapped.
>>
>>53897411
Only 3 cards today
>>
>>53897547
You are wrong.
>For a player’s life total to become 26, the player gains or loses the appropriate amount of life. For example, if your life total is 4 when Providence resolves, it will cause you to gain 22 life; alternatively, if your life total is 40 when it resolves, it will cause you to lose 14 life. Other cards that interact with life gain or life loss will interact with this effect accordingly.
>http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=414329
You can find similar rulings on Blessed Wind, Biorhythm, etc.
>>
>>53891367
If you found it I didn't hide the thread well enough. Maybe next time.
>>
>>53891107
What are some good Angel commanders? i was looking around and none seemed to jump out at me.
>>
>>53897627
There's a reason none jumped out.
>>
>>53893895
This is why we get leaks.
But corporate is reptilians so they wouldn't understand.
>>
>>53897644
there isnt any are there?
>>
File: Bruna, the Fading Light_EMN.jpg (213KB, 672x936px) Image search: [Google]
Bruna, the Fading Light_EMN.jpg
213KB, 672x936px
>>53897627
Best Angel commander is either Avacyn 1.0 or pic related.
>>
>>53897627
Atraxa, Bruna, Light of Alabaster, Sigarda (Host of Herons, Heron's Grace is for human tribal), Jenara, Kaalia isn't an angel but works for Angel tribal.
>>
>>53897547
see
>>53895841
Discuss.
>>
>>53897680
For the low tier of my playgroup I use Anya for Multiplayer Boros Angels, its terrible and I keep forgetting to order my Herald of War
>>
>>53897627
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls?
>>
>>53891107
>Samut is preselling for $10 at SCG
WE WUZ THE CHEAPEST WALKER EVER AND SHIET
>>
>>53897756
>nickelback at like 19€

I really hope that price drops.
>>
What are some of /edhg/'s favorite/recommended cantrips?
>>
>>53897885
Whichever is in my hand when Tally hits the field.
>>
>>53897885

prime speaker zegana
>>
>>53898077
Arcane denial is a delayed cantrip
>>
>>53891249
Fucking what?
>>
>>53897756
>10$
holy shit, i can get doublestrike for 10 buck!?!?!?
>>
What infinite sac outlets does Saffi have available other than Ashnod's Altar of Dementia?
>>
>>53898356
phyrexian altar and olutionary leap. perrilous forrays is infinite if you have an amulet of vigor and infinite lands.
>>
>>53898356
animal boneyard, altar of bone, birthing pod, eldritch evolution, ashnod's altar, bubbling cauldron, carnage altar, culling said, demonmail haurberk, and diamond valley all let you sac stuff. Granted some of it is just one at a time but it's what you have access to without black or red
>>
>>53898345
Walkers lose $12 on average from their pre-release price unless they're 4x on a standard tier 1 deck.
You'll be able to get we wuz double strike for $1
>>
>>53898510
>>53898356
oh shit I didn't read the infinite part my bad although some of those work
>>
>>53898522
Shieeeet, we standard noe lmaooo
>>
File: samut.png (327KB, 926x370px) Image search: [Google]
samut.png
327KB, 926x370px
>>53898564
>>
File: 1493206386500.jpg (163KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493206386500.jpg
163KB, 900x675px
Describe your decks as a drink. I'll start:

Ghave Combos
>Cold pressed juice
3lbs of fruit and vegetables squeezed into a single bottle of efficient whoop-ass.

Uril Enchantress
>Bacardi 151
Playing it 1v1 is a recipe for disaster, but in a group, it's all fun and games unless something gets set on fire.

Lazav Dimir Goodstuff
>Milk
Versatile and flavorful. Everyone thinks it's all fun and games, unless you let it sit in the fridge too long. At this point it becomes pure unadulterated evil.
>>
>>53898532
>>53898510
Yeah, I need more options to go off with Karmic Guide/Sun Titan and Saffi, but preferably without paying out for Enlightened/Idyllic Tutor.
>>
>>53898356
Greater good if you don't mind discarding.
Scpurge of skola vale but you can only do that once per turn.
Martyrs cause is actually a white infinite sac outlet and lets you prevent damage.
Blasting station?
>>
>>53898729
Also I just put Blasting Station in there, since it's a wincon with any Saffi and Friends.
>>
File: 1334870164270.gif (893KB, 200x130px) Image search: [Google]
1334870164270.gif
893KB, 200x130px
>want to build mono-R Grenzo
>already have a shitload of red

He just looks so fucking fun. Like a batshit version of Edric
>>
File: blasting-station-cropped.jpg (129KB, 464x664px) Image search: [Google]
blasting-station-cropped.jpg
129KB, 464x664px
>>53898721
Blasting station + saffi + karmic guide/sun titan lets you kill the entire table I think.
>>
File: mirin.png (145KB, 271x309px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.png
145KB, 271x309px
>>53898753
He's really too fun for his own good
I tested him as a early drop in XenaGod for when I'm not just ramping, and by god was it fun to ramp and use the other guys stuff as outlets.
That and populating Angel of Sanctions is the main reasons I want to make Xenagod into Marath Tokens
>>
>>53891398
Honestly B/R Wither Control seems dope af.

The eot ability is also nice in commander, in allowing you to bypass the commander tax.
>>
>>53898977
Quicksilver Amulet seems like a staple for Scorpo, as he's most of the time either in the hand or already cast
>>
>>53897682
I wish Bruna was etb instead of cast but I'm just realizing she might be pretty cool in Atraxa with how vast humans are and her sharing creature types with Atraxa.

Don't think I can really justify running Gisela though.
>>
>>53898693
You know what, sure.

R/G Innistrad Plane-limited Werewolves.
>Ale
Kind of weird, not the best tasting, but it'll do the job and you can feel like you're straight medieval while you drink it.

WBG Ghave Fungus Tribal
>Moonshine mixed with fruit smoothie.
Weird, confusing, but ramps way harder than you think it does. Also good luck trying to count all the different counter types while drunk you fuck.

R Dragon Aggro
>Red Bull in a pint
Because let's face it, Seething Song is basically the mana equivalent of an energy drink, and I run four.
>>
File: Image (8).jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (8).jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>53899043
This as well
>>
>>53891693
Now I want to make a cat tribal deck
Life gain and artifacts subtheme maybe? Try to win with Felidar Soveign or is that too lame?
>>
>>53891398
I wonder how many people read this card and gloss over the fact that it does not have indestructible?
>>
>>53897107
With a hardened scales that's infinite counters! Fucking sweet dude.
>>
>>53899396
>x cant be 0
lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>53899396
>10/17/2013: Marath, Will of the Wild has received minor errata. The text “X can’t be 0” was inadvertently omitted from the card. The correct Oracle wording appears above.
>>
>>53899274
Most legendary creatures don't
>>
I want to get more competitive and play higher level decks. My playgroup will never be ready, as it is mostly comprised of college students who are mostly constrained by budgets.

What do I run to not shit on them unfairly? I just want to feel like I'm beating a challenge every time. Do I just swallow the pill and become archenemy, or what are some commanders I can scale down for the lower-tier games?
>>
>>53899503
It's a God.
There are probably some people that assume it's indestructible because of that and will be mistaken.
>>
>>53899658
>>53899658
>>53899658

New thread
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.