[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1561: Angry Penguins Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 69

File: Jumpchain PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53815083
>>
File: druids.jpg (132KB, 677x546px) Image search: [Google]
druids.jpg
132KB, 677x546px
Are you a druid, /jc/?
>>
Do we have an L.A. Noire jump?

Watching the SBF play it is reminding me how stupid that place is.
>>
>>53822654
>Functionally, it's like a massive computer that's stuck in White Room Limbo, if you want I could just post the entire Noble Phantasm.
Sure
>>
File: caster cu.png (161KB, 414x346px) Image search: [Google]
caster cu.png
161KB, 414x346px
>>53826696
No but Writer me is married to a really buff one
>>
>>53826697
Don't you mean LAMAJ? Or maybe ERIOIOIRE?
>>
>>53826674
Angry Penguins was an Australian literary and artistic avant-garde movement of the 1940s. The movement was stimulated by a modernist magazine of the same name published by the surrealist poet Max Harris, who founded the magazine in 1940, at the age of 18.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
OKAY FINE WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

Let's take it from the top.
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he journeys across the infinite worlds?

Jump 89: Tenchi Muyo (Slice of Life)
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Civilian Savvy [900]
Smiling Goddess Leaves [500]
Jailbreaker [400]

Items:
First-Generation Tree Ship [0]

https://pastebin.com/F1gigEBY

Part 1 of 3. Not sure when the rest will be done.
>>
File: eb68dab1503ee9b9f03267c6b2132aa6.jpg (463KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eb68dab1503ee9b9f03267c6b2132aa6.jpg
463KB, 652x1000px
>>53826674
Jump # 149 Beyblade
Era: Bakuten Shoot (free)
Perks
*Bey Control (0)
*Go Shoot (0)
*Rise above the storm (0)
*Lets Beyblade (0)
*Bey Coordinator (0)
*Intense Training (100)
*Psykick (300)
Bey Blade:
*The Bayblade (0)
*Type Configuration (0)
*Special Attack (0)
*Element – Fire (0)
*Magna Gear (50, Discount)
*Specialized Performance Tip (0)
*Type Optimization – Balance (300)
*Replacement Parts X 5 (250)

(Wee I have no idea what I am doing here)

Ok… if I was confused the last time there are not even words to express my confusion here. All I know is my top has the spirit of a Kitsune in it and I think may be these worlds Tamamo no Mae from some of what she said.

I’ll be honest here. I did some tournaments; I even tried to help who I thought was the protagonist for as long as I could tolerate him (which wasn’t long). Mostly I spent my time playing with my companions.
Arcueid really enjoyed this and I can tell I am going to be spinning tops in my off times for at least the next few worlds. Akitsu liked it too, snowflame really got in to it but I think it was because he was high and liked to watch the tops spin.

Doom-chan wanted to just take the light of terra and look for intelligent life since there was apparently none here. Yubel was kind of annoyed there were spirits of monsters being used in such a way… I always treated mine with the utmost respect so I didn’t piss her or the spirit off. Tamamo… well things got strangely tense. I think they were jealous of each other and I tried my best to keep them apart lest bad stuff happen.
>>
>>53823915
Go away Enterprise, everyone knows the only reason you got the pennant is because you're a whote
Hornet's a better boat anyway.
>>
>>53826696
I'm a fluid druid.
>>
File: IMG_1314.png (273KB, 655x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.png
273KB, 655x352px
>>53826090

The boobs belong to the girl in the new Xenoblade 2 game. Then you have Mario from Mario Odyssey throwing Cappie, an intelligent white top hat that belonged to Bowser before throwing it to Mario. It can take on any shape & when thrown on something Mario possesses that object or person.
>>
In the Majikoi jump, what do Hiragumo's weapon platforms do and how are they summoned?
>>
>>53826090
Main heroine of Xenoblade 2.

Neogaf is already calling her an unrealistic and sexist portrayal furthering the objectification of women and threatening society as we know it.
>>
File: Carmen Sandiego Jump V1.3.pdf (507KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Carmen Sandiego Jump V1.3.pdf
507KB, 1x1px
>>53825136
Happy to add in an automatic date set to "What Short Victorious War," but I really don't think I could justify the alien drawback. Certainly not at 300 CP. Basically, the existence of ET in the setting is just a minor background detail other than in the first book, where they still don't come to much, and I'm half-convinced he's forgotten about them entirely. And unlike the other drawbacks, it's not even linked to any of the series' themes or even a reference to anything else (at least that I know of). If you could explain more of what you were talking about, maybe, but as I see it now it's just adding empowered aliens out of nowhere.

>>53825369
Not that big; they used to be bigger, but he realized that his ships listed masses and sizes meant they were as dense as smoke. "Fixed" sizes are noted in the notes section, and they're all roughly the same design; spindles with large hammerheads, often called flying dildos.

>>53825679
Probably should mean you lose your warehouse (after all, if you die to a drawback you don't come back at the end of ten years, you still go home) but that would be unnecessarily harsh. I'd say it would be reasonable to assume there are items you didn't get back, though, if you don't manage to get back the key. And of course you can't Companion Carmen in that case.

Given no comments on the proposed items, this should be a completed Carmen Sandiego. If anyone has anything else, let me know. Slightly changed honorverse will be upcoming tomorrow.
>>
>>53826696
I'm about as close as someone could be without actually being one. I'm chosen by the trees, commanding them with my will, a sage tied to nature. I haven't been given a chance to be a druid yet but I'd probably do it.
>>
Hey Anon Heart you here? For the Kubera jump you are making will we only be able to start when the story does or will we have the option to start a while before then? Like when that planet was being destroyed?
>>
File: 1fbe8a8474a402e7960ad71d762daecf.jpg (115KB, 658x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1fbe8a8474a402e7960ad71d762daecf.jpg
115KB, 658x1093px
>>53826075
Oh hey oh hey I can see you again, how did the filter drop? ah well whatever, how you been? have you ever thought of giving your coat altforms? Mine can turn into lots of things including my weapons and I have no clue how I used to get along without it.

Has nice xianxia style going too.

Anyone know of any jumps that let you import or otherwise give gear an organic look?
>>
File: IMG_1298.jpg (152KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.jpg
152KB, 698x1024px
>>53826872
>Neogaf

Who cares what they think.
>>
>>53826934
Oh hey NuBee, I just got done reading the Soul Eater jump for the first time and wanted to say that it looks like fun. So good job and shit.

Think I'm gonna watch some of the series later to get a better handle of the possibilities.
>>
>>53826924
Wouldn't you also not gain the CP from the drawback?
>>
>>53826946
>Oh hey oh hey I can see you again, how did the filter drop? ah well whatever, how you been?

weird. I'm careful not to change my trip or anything

>ah well whatever, how you been?

Anything I say will be used against me, so I'm going to decline answering that question

>have you ever thought of giving your coat altforms?

not really I like the way it looked and it was kind of a memento/trophy case with all the stuff I kept adding to it

>Has nice xianxia style going too.

I don't know what you mean by this

>Anyone know of any jumps that let you import or otherwise give gear an organic look?

warframe has a thing for that
>>
>>53826975
If you take her, you don't get the CP; if you don't take her, you do. If you chose to take her and don't even catch her... I guess you get that extra CP to spend at the end of the jump.
>>
>>53826696
No. I can talk to plants and animals, but they're demanding pricks so fuck 'em.
>>
>>53826924
So what do I need to buy if I want to use the import to just upgrade my ship from SoB with Honorverse tech without giving it a new and smaller hull?
>>
File: wise tree.jpg (82KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
wise tree.jpg
82KB, 640x732px
>>53827081
So...dendrophilia huh?
>>
File: Honorverse ship hit.jpg (54KB, 736x484px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse ship hit.jpg
54KB, 736x484px
>>53827090
The normal import. After someone else asked the same thing, I got rid of shape in the listing of stuff you gained. Should have added that to the changelog, but I didn't, so that's my bad. Worth noting heavier classes of ship will still have heavier armaments, sensors, and other tech, even if you're no longer in the same mass category.

Attached is a reasonable picture of honorverse ships in combat.
>>
>>53826924
>Probably should mean you lose your warehouse (after all, if you die to a drawback you don't come back at the end of ten years, you still go home) but that would be unnecessarily harsh. I'd say it would be reasonable to assume there are items you didn't get back, though, if you don't manage to get back the key.
Dude, mellow out. Not having a warehouse, items or properties during the jump could be a +300 CP drawback by itself. You went beyond that and gave them to the baddie. Also during the jump. Jump ends, drawback ends, you get your stuff back, because you lost it to a complication.

You are basically doing drawbacks entirely wrong. They are not supposed to be this 'fuck you' thing some shitposters have a hard on for. The point of drawbacks is not to permanently cripple the jumper, or try to screw them over and get them killed. It is to make the time in the jump more interesting. Having to make to without, or hunt down your OCP stuff heist by heist as Carmen Sandeigo uses them in her capers does that without you getting super edgy.

>after all, if you die to a drawback you don't come back at the end of ten years, you still go home
you don't die to a drawback, you just die, which some complications may make more likely. And even then, not necessarily if you have a one-up available to bring you back from that death or avoid it.
>>
>>53827142
So it doesn't matter what hull for the import size, but bigger ships have better stuff so I should still use the biggest Hull option I can afford to get the most out of it?
>>
File: He is inside.jpg (181KB, 800x1259px) Image search: [Google]
He is inside.jpg
181KB, 800x1259px
>>53826972
Thanks anon, I'd recommend reading the series too if manga is your type of thing. The plots of the anime and manga diverge after a point, and the manga does some really cool things with the art as the series progresses.
>>
>>53827186
Huh, i never noticed he has a statue of himself behind the sack.
>>
>>53827142
How are Honorverse ships with invading planets?

Do the broadsides make bombardment difficult?
>>
>>53826924
>You may select up to two Drawbacks to gain additional points.
It's still there, and it's still a bad idea.
>>
>>53827166
Which is why I said it would be unnecessarily harsh and that it didn't happen. I'm agreeing with you, that one would be more consistent but that it's worse for the story so that's not the ruling.

>>53827183
If you're importing a ship that's outside the standard mass categories, at least. All I'm trying to do is retain some value to different ship classes so importing a supermassive ship as a LAC doesn't become the only valid option. If I need to rethink that, I can.

>>53827223
They mostly use dedicated KEWs to do so, so no, there's no problem. Rules of war in the honorverse say you can't bombard a planet until you control the system securely anyway, so it's rarely been an issue.
>>
>>53826696
I'm a wizard, harry.
>>
>>53827210
I like to imagine it was something completely different at one time and just got warped over the years due to proximity.
>>
>>53827241
Require that ships be imported with the hull size closest to them, meaning you must buy one of the Superdreadnought size hulls if yours is bigger than that?
>>
>>53827241
Maybe more consistent if you completely ignore howthe Warehouse and CP purchases usually work. That is to say, about as consistent as Odin getting BTFO by Thor.
>>
>>53827186
>>53827210
I never noticed the statue either, I was actually about to post the exact same thing as >53827210
>>
>>53826697
>Do we have an L.A. Noire jump? Watching the SBF play it is reminding me how stupid that place is.

The big revelation at the end really ruined the game for me. My honest reaction was "Wow, really? So that means all my cases....guess I'm the worst detective ever."
>>
>>53827260
Given the nature of madness wavelengths that could be entirely possible.
>>
>>53827095
I get the feeling you were just looking for an excuse to post that, and also appreciate you posting that.
>>
>>53827327
I felt like you left it open on purpose so I just decided to go with it and post that pic.
>>
Jumpers, how do you upgrade your large scale tech projects? Ordinary workers wouldn't be much help in upgrading massive warships and you can't just do it all by hand yourself.
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>53826752

Was waiting on this bro, It's some good reading and glad that Yuki understands, But I'd be lying if I didn't wanna see you snowball into a giant harem after this jump, They'll be coming after you no matter what you try. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
>>
>>53827241
Have you read Marvel Magic yet? Have you seen how utterly your request for it to "not be a powergrab" was ignored?
>>
>>53827299
To be completely fair, the bag does draw your attention to moment you look at the panel.

>>53827306
Right? Like imagine that being some kind of guardian deity or an ancient depiction of Death, and just by it sitting behind Asura's eternal prison it starts peeling, warping, wrapping in on itself and branching out.
>>
>>53827366
I make a hoard of drones with Supreme commander tech in them & use We Are Many from the Matrix jump to do it myself, kinda.
>>
>>53827366
Nanomachines, son.
>>
>>53827366
Two words: automated shipyards
I've got enough of them that I can pretty much shit out an entire Navy in ten years.
I mean, yeah, there's no asteroid belt left. And sure, there might be a few less moons in the solar system when I'm done, but navel supremacy waits for no man!
>>
>>53827366
I use a kind of alchemy to convert it into the shape I want to to be in, then start work on getting the materials and functions in place during maintenance work.
>>
Hey, what class of Servant would The Antichrist be?
>>
>>53827231
Reasons? Besides just "i dun liek it"?
>>
File: merlin.jpg (695KB, 2000x2627px) Image search: [Google]
merlin.jpg
695KB, 2000x2627px
>>53827532
>>
>>53827559
...So Caster?
>>
>>53827366
>upgrade your large scale tech projects
Depends. A lot of what i do is integration of CP bought technologies, which can be done with Ordinary Workers (though they're technically a DEldar base, they've been bred away from the sadomasochism and are now organized into castes not unlike the tau)

For example, most ships i get i merge into the LoT, not unlike a power ranger gun contraption. Hundreds of little fighters, 8 supply tier ships with their own detatchable squads, among others. Anyways, it's a matter of smooth integration with shields and armor, which is mostly just engineering, attachment, and calibration.
You'd be suprised what a dedicated group of "Ordinary Workers" can accomplish.
>>
>>53827402
It'd be even more terrifying if it was a depiction of Death since if i remember right, Death is some sort of positive variation of a kishin and that would mean that Asura was still able to warp it despite Death's soul surrounding his prison.

It's been awhile since i read Soul Eater though so i might be wrong there.
>>
>>53827443
Not fiat backed.
>>
>>53827532
Avenger
>>
>>53827532
Avenger maybe? I don't think that's a class yet, but Avenger seems to be the more monstrous or evil Servants.
>>
>>53827559
How willing would Merlin be to join me if Jumper was similar to Archer F/SN?
>>
>>53827532
Avenger or Ruler. Maybe Caster.
>>
>>53827594
Breathing isn't fiat backed either, but despite how much everyone wished the contrary, that's not stopped you yet.
>>
>>53827366
Some jumps have auto factories offered for CP.
Schlock Mercenary has a good one.
Use those to make larger instillation's in the setting. I have abilities to make the parts in east to assemble modules. Build various drones for automation and security.

Or for relatively simple (technology wise) large structures, I can do it myself with earth shaping magics
>>
>>53827592
It's a little more complicated then that. Specifically, Death and Asura are both Great Old Ones, and Asura is Death's son and original heir. Kishin in the manga seems to be Asura's title alone, rather then a general term. Crona could only become the Kishin by devouring him. Asura went crazy some time in the past, and became the Great Old One of the Madness of Fear, rather then succeeding Death and becoming both the new Death and the new Great Old One of the Madness of Order.

So Asura warping a statue of Death into his own image carries double meaning: both as a twisted version of his original purpose as Death's heir, and as a sign of how he went from being Death's heir to the Kishin.
>>
>>53826808
I like how you can see that Bowser put a lot of work and effort into his suit and styled it to match him normal looks, while Mario just got white fucking everything except the bow-tie, buttons, and the Mario button pin making it look like he got everything at a discount store and bleached the fuck out of it.

Makes me think how Bowser puts all this time and work into these huge dungeons and plans, while Mario just saves the day by literally smashing is ass down on things.

With this, I now oppose the union as Bowser deserves better than Peach or Mario.
>>
>>53827633
Then it just means every jumper does as soon as they exit their Warehouse for more than a few minutes. Turns out Quicksilver got the last laugh after all.
>>
>>53827532
What fluff/wank do you have for taking the Antichrist as your Servant? What would you even give him for personal skills and NPs? Show us your build for him.
>>
>>53827366
One of the first ones is usually to integrate self upgrade capabilities so that I can just update the blue print and let the ship do the rest.

Are there any perks/import options that give a ship that ability via fiat? It would be nice to have a ship with fiat insured self upgrade capabilities.
>>
>>53827142
Why are those shake-weights firing lasers?
>>
>>53827644
Well like i said it's been a while, and that is a really interesting implication too.
>>
>>53827671
Nobody has ever accused Bowser of not putting effort into his kidnapping/courting of Peach.
>>
>>53827532
Isn't the Anti-Christ his own class in Fate/Prototype? I think he was supposed to be the BBEG's Servant, with her ultimate goal being to fully revive him using the souls of countless innocents. Once that was done, he would have the power he needed to destroy and remake the world.
>>
>>53827592
(Actual spoilers ahead) You're close. Death is the Great Old One of Order. Great Old Ones are each the progenitor of a type of madness due to being beings with absurdly powerful souls. There are a lot of differences between the two, but they're similar on the front of each having a soul aligned with a unique form of madness. Asura actually used to be a Great Old One until he went off the deep end. He's the son of Death, made after Death expelled his own fears.
>>
>>53827707
Think Bowser should find a new waifu. I think Princess Daisy is single. There's also Rosalina & Pauline.
>>
File: Shrike_class_Tech_Specs_1.jpg (13KB, 404x223px) Image search: [Google]
Shrike_class_Tech_Specs_1.jpg
13KB, 404x223px
>>53827273
Probably the best option, incorporating into next version.

>>53827696
Because David Weber wanted really badly to write the Napoleonic naval conflict in space, and ignored most everything else. Attached is a new-style LAC design.
>>
File: Lion Daddy.jpg (758KB, 2560x1810px) Image search: [Google]
Lion Daddy.jpg
758KB, 2560x1810px
Have you ever looked yourself up in a setting, Jumpers?
>>
>>53827746
Daisy is Luigi's.
>>
>>53827644
Your explanation was way more poetic.
>>
>>53827604
Avenger is a class you can take right now actually. By the way, what the heck does Oblivion Correction actually do?
>>
>>53827567
Merlin was going to be the antichrist but then he wasn't (Forgot why)
>>53827606
I don't know a single thing my guy but as long as your jumper isn't an amoral jackass who does evil for funses I'm sure he'd come along if he thinks you could give him an interesting time
>>
>>53827554
Because it makes taking a +100 or +200 CP drawbacks penalize you by lowering your the maximum CP you can take.
The reason drawbacks have different PC amounts is to mix and match them, so a 100+200 is equal to a 300. with a 'pick two' rule, the lesser drawbacks fall by the wayside, and builds end up with the same drawbacks.
By effectively forcing a choice to be among the among same few drawbacks or you loose CP, you defeat the point of having different drawbacks to choose from.
>>
>>53827813
Or... you could just not take the higher drawbacks. Because, you know, you're not able to take them on as they're expensive drawbacks.
>>
File: marisagetsit.png (555KB, 844x446px) Image search: [Google]
marisagetsit.png
555KB, 844x446px
>>53827755
There were entire threads dedicated to me, my existence, and my every action right down to the coffee I drank while I was in Worm. To the PRT, Cauldron, the Protecterate, and more, I was an S-Class threat on the level of The Sleeper and everyone DESPERATELY tried to avoid.

To the internet and most civilians who never actually met me, I was a meme. And that is all I will say on the matter.
>>
>>53827755
Why would anyone post about me online?
>>
>>53826696
I would be if WoW would ever drop.
>>
>>53827839
>Touhou
That reminds me: You commissioned a dirge jump. Why are you still here?
>>
File: bXK8SaT.jpg (61KB, 869x599px) Image search: [Google]
bXK8SaT.jpg
61KB, 869x599px
>>53827886
I live under the fridge. I thought we established this already?
>>
File: Fuck a sword.png (15KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck a sword.png
15KB, 500x285px
>>53826872
>>
Which is the strongest of the standard D&D dragons?
IE not the epics or special dragons.
I want to be a powerful dragon but not one of the weird mary sue dragons like the Prismatic.
>>
>>53827908
>I live under the fridge
That sounds unpleasant.
>>
>>53827231
He's intentionally ignoring the criticism of that. It's a case of 'I'm old and like the old ways."
>>
>>53827914
I wouldn't NOT fuck a sword.
>>
>>53827908
Huh, you must get a lot of cardio, considering how often the fridge's running.
>>
>>53827918
Reds are the most powerful Chromatics, and Golds are the top dogs for the Metallics.
>>
>>53827755
I maintain that I did not have sexual relations with that Endbringer. We didn't even cuddle.
>>
>>53827790
I have no idea.
>>
File: 62382053.jpg (237KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
62382053.jpg
237KB, 600x405px
>>53827919
It's not so bad once you get used to the cramped space and the fact the people who use said fridge habitually drop spaghetti all over the front of it.

Sometimes the meatballs roll in down here and I study them. Take notes. So that I may one day create the ultimate meatball.

I feel like I was going somewhere with this metaphor and lost it.
>>53827928
ALWAYS.
>>
>>53827833
>Or... you could just not take the higher drawbacks
And now you have a lower drawback limit and less CP than a more powerful jumper would get from the same jump.

Marvel Anon has managed to either punish you for either being an early chain jumper, or punish you for not choosing to make your jumper as overpowered as possible to trivialize +300 CP drawbacks.

There is a reason jumpers don't do this anymore, and the person who still thinks it is a good idea had been away, stuck in the wilds of the Frozen North.
>>
>>53827954
It's always funny how the people who are vehemently be against "powerwanking" tend to most necessitate it.
>>
>>53827886
>You commissioned a dirge jump.
That's a idea, commission Dirge to post here every day under his name, just to piss you off.
>>
>>53827790
I... think it lets you hold on to your resentment and anger at others, to varying effect depending on rank. Goes well with Self-Replenishment (Mana).
>>
File: Im Maybe Thinking Im Back Maybe.webm (454KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Im Maybe Thinking Im Back Maybe.webm
454KB, 1920x1080px
>>53827790
Its basically a mix of resentment and increased critical attacks if you attack someone you hold a grudge with, and they just happened to forget you exist

Or something like that its not phrased and exampled too well outside of Dantes
>>
>>53827929
>Reds are evil and golds look weird. . .
Is it possible for a Red to not be evil?
Or for a Gold to look more like a classic dragon?
>>
>>53827954
You want CP, but don't want to earn it. We get it.
>>
>>53828008
Yes and no. Red's can be good, just extremely rare. Golds look like Gold Dragons. That's why they're Gold Dragons.
>>
>>53827755
Particularly after I picked up the drawback in Gundam Build Fighters. And the story's the same, each and every world.

You want to know what I saw?
All the r34. All of it. Between me and other companions, me and other characters in other settings entirely, me and the reader of the fanfic, me and the viewer in PoV art, solo-acts, it was just... And it wasn't just for female form. Male form got a lot of attention as well.

And it's even weirder because aside from a few outliers, it's all REALLY WELL DONE. They even did it for my other companions, and let me tell you - seeing that shit gave them ideas.

The weirdest fanfic I've read to this date involved Jumper x Car.
>>
>>53827984
Hey, you are the one arguing for practices that reward 'powerwanking'
While I am the one arguing against them.

The simple fact of the matter is a numbered drawback limit encourages powerwanking, because those are the ones who can handle multiple +300 CP drawbacks best, while penalizing jumpers of more modest means.

If you have a problem with it, take it up with Marval Anon, not I, next time you want to trot out 'powerwanking' as a buzzword.
>>
>>53828045
>>53828008
We only have to look at our Red to know the answer to that.
>>
>>53828065
Not the one arguing against you, anon.
>>
File: Waifus Waifus Everywhere.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Waifus Waifus Everywhere.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>53828074
>Red

Pic related?
>>
>>53828022
People take drawbacks based on how much they want in the jump. Apparently your preference is that less powerful jumpers deserve less and should get less than more powerful ones.
Sounds about right.
>>
>>53826924
> International Date Line, recently stolen by Carmen Sandiego.
... Carmen is apparently so bullshit I can't tell if this is a gag or something that (somehow) happened in setting?

>Give It A Guess
Can you give a few examples of how this works?
>>
>>53828008
You might be able to wank that you are a Gold child of a Red and a Gold; you are a gold, have the abilities of a gold, but you have the shape of a Red.

If this is Ravenloft you could say that you're "interesting" parentage is what led you to the demiplane, it could be a plot hook for you trying to prove your self good and escape the demiplane.
>>
>>53828096
Why are we waifuing our jumpmakers.
>>
File: Red the Demon.png (3MB, 2281x3826px) Image search: [Google]
Red the Demon.png
3MB, 2281x3826px
>>53828096
More like pic related.
>>
File: Hornlocked Stocke.jpg (151KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hornlocked Stocke.jpg
151KB, 509x600px
>>53828152
So they will receive lots of love.
>>
>>53828152
Where have you been since forever? Waifuing Jumpmakers has been a thing since Worm. I still kinda hope we get another Jumpmaker Waifu CYOA one day with proper meme coverage.
>>
>>53827750
These are, of course, valid combos for the Marvel jump:

>Omega Level Intellect Brains + Toughness + Strength + Elasticity + Healing Factor + Speed + Helm of Xorn >Your intelligence is greater than the most powerful minds on Marvel Earth. Your memory and recall are perfect and instant, your processing speed makes AIs look slow, your capacity for imagination and intuitive leaps are astounding, and your ability to multi-task is unlimited. You could derive PhD levels of knowledge, just working from first principles easily observed in everyday life. Your willpower is incredible, and your telepathic defenses are impenetrable. If some force manages to harm your mind, alter it or your memories, you will recover almost instantly. This includes magic, memetic hazards, or the effects of eldritch beings. Your mind maintains its equilibrium no matter what the conditions are, making you immune to mental trauma, boredom, insanity or any other mental harm.

>Power Cosmic Kinesis + Energy + Toughness + Strength x3 + Body + Elasticity + Flight + Shapeshifting + Teleportation
>You can manipulate energy and matter, in a variety of ways only limited by your skill and understanding of the physics and metaphysics. This includes massively enhancing your physical and mental abilities, transmutation, sub-light and FTL flight, teleportation, energy blasts, matter disintegration and force field generation.
>>
>>53828152
Because we're all desperate, desperate, thirsty losers that have little to no social tact whatsoever.
>>
>>53828331
Speak for yourself, Timmy.
>>
>>53828331
It's one thing to be too desperate, and another to not be desperate enough.

I've seen both around here.
>>
>>53828239
And these:

>Avatar - Life Model Decoy + Energy + Brains + Strength x4 + Body + Speed
>You can create duplicates of yourself, with all of your abilities and knowledge. These duplicates are a bit fragile, subject to dissipation from powerful blows, though they can shield themselves if you possess such an ability. When they dissipate, either forced or by choice, all of their memories are passed back to the original.

>Unassailable Existence - Cosmic Fact + Brains + Toughness + Strength + Body + Healing Factor
>You are a fact, and anyone that wants to change that must do so directly. You are immune to temporal shenanigans, reality warping, instant death effects, forced transformations, and anything similar.

>Protean - Shapeshifting + Strength x5 + Body + Elasticity + Kinesis
>You can alter your physical form in any way you desire. You can shrink down to sub-atomic sizes, either maintaining or reducing your mass, or grow to rival any kaiju, with proportionate increase in strength and durability. You can copy any creature you have ever seen, or create custom shapes.
>>
>>53828371
These don't even make sense.
>>
>>53827755
I became a meme on the hero BBS board for barfing on Diarmuid when I met him for the first time. Shut the FUCK up I was drunk at the time.

Also I wrote a humorous play during Greek Myth that turned out to be the source of a bunch of memes and taught in classes. In general my life was studied and everyone thought it was fucking weird that I just disappeared after ten years of awesome deeds.

I am a little miffed that my famous play parodying the greek gods was attributed to someone I didn't even know. Even though my great deeds I did for the gods passed into folklore and myth.
>>
>>53828412
He's just trying to shitpost at Marvel_Anon. As per usual.
>>
How hard is it going to be to kill the antispiral in the end jump?
>>
>>53826752
waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel waifu Bernkastel
>>
>>53828412
Oh, no, anon. You see, I'm spending most of my budget on them, which somehow means that arbitrarily stacking Strength will allow me to ignore the bit about diminishing returns like not becoming invulnerable! I'm a perfectly-literate SBer, I swear! I also believe that Monstrous from Ravenloft should allow you to become a dragon with infinitely-stacked templates because it's a terrible setting and costs 800 CP.
>>
>>53827954
That's actually a somewhat reasonable argument. I'm considering it. Give me a bit to think.

>>53828139
Honestly, I can't remember. I know the Mason-Dixon line was stolen at some point, so it's possible, but I've forgotten whether I actually looked that one up to see if it was canon.

Sure.
Example 1: Carmen recently stole... your warehouse key. Using a clue that you found, you figured she's in Israel, so you guess Jerusalem. The map doesn't light up; you've wasted one of your eight guesses and can't use it again for another hour. However, you figure the clue really meant she was in Tel Aviv, so you guess that; the map lights up, telling you your warehouse key is somewhere in the northeast of Tel Aviv. You still have 6 guesses left until those two refresh in 24 hours, and run off to Tel Aviv.

Ex 2: You're looking for the Havenite 2nd Fleet, so you know where to attack. It's a big galaxy, so you can only guess by system; you waste three guesses that they're at Bolthole, Nouveau Paris, or Trevor's Star, and then with an inspired guess try Manticore, which lights up to reveal the fleet is a light-minute out from entering the system in a sneak attack. You've got 4 guesses left until tomorrow.

>>53828239
No. Those don't even come close to making sense within the combo rules. Among other things, you've got the same components adding multiple things to the same combo; the "Mind maintaining its equilibrium" bit would be one combo of Mind+Helm+Toughness, with instant memory recovery being a second combination of Mind+Helm+Healing Factor, for example. THat's way too many effects from one single combination.

The second is even more out of bounds. Remember, the more common the thing you're "kinesising" is, the less powerful it is. And you've chosen something infinite. Even with other things added on, that's likely to be completely useless, and it has the same problem of reusing the same components. Assuming it's not shitposting.
>>
So what /tg/-related jumps are in the Works?

>GURPs: Technomancer
>Eberron
>Exalted: the Abyssals
>Exalted: the Alchemicals
>Exalted: the Fair Folk
>Exalted: the Solars
>Mutants and Masterminds

Did I miss any?
>>
>>53828498
Ravnica. It's going slow since I'm reading GURPS basic set instead of the novels.
>>
>>53828148
Lore wise that would reduce the dragon's powers as a gold's future prediction powers are based on their whiskers.
>>
>>53828520
Wait. Does GURPs have a Ravnica module that I missed?
>>
File: your protagonists.png (12KB, 253x90px) Image search: [Google]
your protagonists.png
12KB, 253x90px
>>53828539
No, I'm just trying to learn GURPS for fun.
>>
>>53828561
Ah, cool beans.
>>
So I was looking at Infernal Charms to get a feel of their capabilities, and Hardened Devil Body from Exalted says it can be purchased a number of times equal to the lesser of Stamina or Resistance. Are there any rules for what happens if you decrease in an attribute from either atrophy or injury? For this and similar Permanent Charms?
>>
>>53828412
Think about what they are going for.
>>53828371
>Unassailable Existence
This sounds like Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood's power. He died, and the Spirit of the Tardiss brought him back, but did so in such a way is existence is written into time.
I'm guessing the build is
>Cosmic Fact
The written into reality, where reality says you should exist.
>Brains
>Toughness
>Strength
>Body
these are all tagging various parts of your self because it is your actual physical self that reality says should exist in a certain way.
>Healing Factor
this is so attacks on person (which was tagged by the 4 attributes above) are reverted, because reality says you should exist so.

I think Marvel said that for powers, they are general about as powerful as the total points you put into them. this is a 950CP single power, so it gets you about 950 CP of benefit.
>>
>>53828624
Man dat be some harsh old school wankery
>>
>>53828650
See >>53828439
They don't even believe what they're saying, they're just shitting on the jumpmaker.
>>
>>53827675
>What fluff/wank do you have for taking the Antichrist as your Servant?
Humanity's collective memory of thousands of people who might have been the Antichrist over the course of history, but probably weren't, overlapping into the image of what humanity believes the Antichrist to be as a platonic ideal on top of one of the people more strongly associated with it to the extent that the legend of the Antichrist replaced the original person in the Throne of Heroes.

>What would you even give him for personal skills and NPs?
I have no clue about Personal Skills, but I thought up a couple of Noble Phantasms for him that I think are fitting.
>>
>>53828457
Why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>>53828495
>examples
Okay, that makes sense. Being a bit pedantic, sorry, but how would it work for rural places that have a lot of small towns rather than a small number of big cities, or places that are just one big city and/or have lots of urban sprawl (e.g. you guess Carmen is in Megacity One, and she is but she's lots more than 15 miles from its CBD)?
>>
>>53828495
>Example 1: Carmen recently stole... your warehouse key. Using a clue that you found, you figured she's in Israel, so you guess Jerusalem. The map doesn't light up; you've wasted one of your eight guesses and can't use it again for another hour.
This area should be scalable for homing in, and you can reuse a guess, as long as you were right. (I liked it when they were literal pins on a map, it gave the shtick more pzazz.)

So you could stick a pin in the country as a whole, and be correct. Then zoom in to a more detailed map, and pick Jerusalem and be wrong, loosing the pin for 24 hours. Pick Tel Aviv and be correct, and zoom into a more detailed map of the area to try and home in on the neighborhood (Tourist district, Business district, airport, etc.)
>>53826924
>Reference Texts: 200 CP, Discount Drop-In
Make this 100 CP for everyone please, or fold it into the World Atlas collection?
>>
>>53828696
>The Left Hand Path: EX Rank
The distillation the essence of what makes the Antichrist; the path not forgotten, but deliberately ignored, the road recognized and acknowledged, but forsaken and abandoned nonetheless. The other option in Mankind's choice, always available but never taken, for it is against mankind's nature to do so. That which could have been, might still be, but never will within the right way of things.

This is localized in the left hand of the Antichrist, but exudes an aura of roughly 3-4 meters in a sphere around him that can be focused and directed as an attack, with a maximum range of about 12 meters.

Its effect is that it can make contrary the nature of things struck by it; this comes in several forms, such as 'degrading' things struck into any lesser state, besides outright destruction, which functionally reduces the rank of any Noble Phantasm affected by the number of Ranks separating them, such that an A Rank would be reduced to B, but a B Rank would be reduced to D, and NP's of equal Rank are only afflicted a - for any single strike until they leave the range of the Left Hand Path's aura.

Attacks made by the aura either don't count for this effect or are reduced in effect from those made directly with the left hand of the Antichrist. 'Degradation' is not irreversible or impossible to resist, but it is permanent for as long as the afflicted object continues to exist, and more difficult to remove the heavier the affliction.
>>
Is there anything that automatically imbues your magical and supernatural attacks with holy energy?
>>
>>53828710
Assuming normal Earth-scale, in the first case you'd just get a bit of leeway; if you guess Marion, Virginia, and it's really in Chilhowie, Virginia, you'd still get it to light up and know it was southwest of Marion.

If it wasn't normal scale (Like you're in that one jump where the whole world is a single village) things are just more specific; you'd guess something's in Mrs. Hamptons House, and get told it's in her house in the northwest of the third floor.

For megacities... good question. I'd say it would go by districts, or towers, or something similar.

>>53828729
Hm. That sounds fun, but also means if you just use it for confirmation/to get more precise info you'd effectively never use up your guesses. Not sure if that's working as intended or not. Maybe.

It's not meant to be discounted, forgot to delete after I moved it. Wasn't sure if it should be 100 or 2, so reducing it to 100 for all.
>>
>>53828757
Paladin from Van Helsing allows you to augment your attacks with faith and holy flames.

Holy Empowerment from Hellsing augments you with holy magic, increasing your damage against anything evil or unholy.
>>
>>53828757
There is a perk in disgaea that lets you smite the wicked with all powers and abilities you got. don't remember it being holy though.
>>
>>53828847
It is named Only the Pure of Heart from the angel background
>>
>>53828757
I think there's something called Slayer in one of the imaged Fire Emblem jumps.
>>
>>53828748
>>53828696
Anti-Hero as a Personal Skill and we already have a Beast 666 Summonable in Prototype so the Anti-Christ having the ability to summon that ala Nursery Rhymes' Jabberwoky actually sounds legitimize, to me in my head. If not that then the ability to summon tones of Demons from Imaginary Number Dimensions based on the fear and faith of the humans in relations to old testament hell sounds bad ass too.
>>
>>53828780
>but also means if you just use it for confirmation/to get more precise info you'd effectively never use up your guesses.
Sort of the point, you are not penalized for being right. The better you are at finding the clues and deciphering them the more useful it is to you. And it is still inferior to stuff that just point blank scrys them or gives you the answer.

Frankly, I would probably use to more for stuff. Like "I'm Bored. Lets find something I'd consider interesting", and starting narrowing it down until it pointed out a smallish area with something there that would be entertaining. But I'd have no idea what it will be.
>>
>>53826763
Why is there no companion option in Ravenloft? I would think players in that setting would have parties. . .
>>
>>53828139
Having checked, yes, she did actually steal the International Date Line.

>>53828710
Yeah, having checked back up on Judge Dredd, in that case it would be sector-by-sector (which appear to be roughly "normal" metropolis sizes).

>>53828869
Works for me. Now I've just got to figure out how to write that clearly...
>>
>>53828748
>con't
Anything which could be reduced to less than E Rank through a single strike by The Left Hand Path, or which would not even be measured as comparable in any case like ordinary and mundane objects, may be 'perverted' outright into any possible altered states.

Furthermore, objects so heavily afflicted that they could be reduced to E rank after additional degradation may also be perverted, so long as they're within the range of The Left Hand Path's aura, or simply through another strike. This is such that the Antichrist may make something into anything else it might have been or become by afflicting an alternative path it might have taken onto it, so long as that thing is not better than the original.

Making any object better than itself is possible, but doing so temporarily reduces the The Left Hand Path to an effective A Rank in potency and the product cannot be greater than an A- Rank Noble Phantasm, at which point it is no longer possible to make things better then they originally were.

The Left Hand Path returns to its original power when the object in question is destroyed completely, something which The Left Hand Path cannot completely do on it's own, when certain conditions are met to legitimize the object's current state, or when a certain amount of time passes with the Antichrist doing nothing of relevance or significance besides preparing the world for the end times.
>>
>>53828886
Ravenloft is an old jump and old Jumpchain wasn't nearly as companion-centric as it is now. Especially since the original premise was supposed to be more solitary.
>>
>>53828869
Like this?
Give It A Guess: 200 CP, Discount Drop-In
While you now have a fancy interactive world map capable of zoom and, where possible, satellite imagery, that’s not the truly impressive part of this item. You have eight intangible “guesses” that you can use to spotlight an area. If there is something which would be of interest to you or which you’re looking for within that area, the region on the map will begin flashing. You may then “zoom in” to further narrow down the location of the object, so that when operating at a city level you’ll be counted correct if it’s in a fifteen mile radius of the city centre. The map will update itself to cover any other places you may travel, though it scales appropriately; in some places you may only be alerted that an item is in the right star system. If there’s nothing there, that guess is disabled for the next 24 hours.
>>
>>53828933
Well we all know the old era of Jumpchain did a lot of shit wrong. Just look at some of the dinosaurs still trying to cling to relevance here.
>>
>>53828757
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare has Holy Warrior.
>>
>>53828886
It literally explains why in the jump, you shit-stirring troll.
>>
>>53828748
>>53828894
Hmm...You might want to bug Val about whether you're allowed to do this or not.
>>
>>53828945
I wouldn't say wrong, it was different. Things change over time.
>>
>>53828984
It gives a reason that doesn't make sense.
>Isolation and mistrust are key elements to the Domain of Dread.
Mistrust yes but Isolation? It is a tabletop game and games run in the setting are not generally single player.
Also the mention of companions being able to "learn classes and gain levels as anyone" implies jumper can too, which renders the caster perks mostly worthless. 200/400 or 300/600 to be a level 1 caster is kind of a waste when you can just learn it in setting.
>>
>>53826763
>>53828886
>>53828933
>>53828945
>>53828984
>>53829029
>>53829071
To sum all this up before it gets out of hand, again. . .
>Ravenloft update with companions when?
>It is an old jump, they didn't have those
>*Random Shitposting*
>Stop shitposting, everyone is shitposting!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53829029
Different, and also of significantly lesser quality.
>>
>>53826924
A cheap canon companion would be nice.
Carman Sandiego never had a actor be her in the show.
But the host and the chief did, so they seem more real to me. I don't remember the host much, but I can hear the Chief's voice loud and clear in my head even now with a thought.

Any chance of an ACME Detective Agency for sale? Sure it's small, just a few old hands, but the Chief that runs it for you is a non nonsense lady who won't take guff from anybody and seems to know everybody in the transportation industry, the way she can quickly, easily and more importantly cheaply send agents across the world, and the Senior Detective is rather good at getting new hires and part timers up to speed.
>>
>>53828889
>stole the IDL
In the computer game, which was designed in such a way that it didn't have to bother explaining _how_ Carmen was stealing such abstract things.

And the TV show turned her from "classy thief" to "truly evil supervillain".

Hmm, are those the basis for the "What In The World Is Carmen Sandiego" and "Late Night Show" drawbacks? Do we not have to deal with that if we don't take those?
>>
>>53829138
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How about REEEEEEEEEEEEing the fact it used to be imaged, and now it's not.
Worst.Update.Ever.
>>
>>53829163
I'm sorry to be vague, but maybe on both. Just for variety of material I based a lot of stuff off the cartoon, in which both those people and what ACME is are very different. I can probably do the first, but the second is harder.

>>53829184
Yup.

I don't know, there were still definitely some elements of class and sympathy there, and I'm not sure what she did that was actually evil, though I'd definitely go with supervillain.

Nah, those are based off of other things. I'm trying to keep continuity kind of vague as to "which Carmen" and all, so yeah, you don't have to deal with that if you don't want to and don't take the drawback.
>>
Are there any jumps that give you a special satellite?
>>
>>53829187
It used to be imaged? I kind of remember that but I thought it was just a text jump with a red background. Or am I getting it mixed up with something else?
>>
>>53827366
Used to be nanomachines and a whole lot of supercomputers to manage the details. These days, though? I've got a small army of Life Model Decoys running on Uru-powered arc reactors, modified to work like Robot Masters and using magitech drones to get the work done.

This is all going to bite me on the ass sometime in the future, I'm sure.
>>
>>53829163
>>53829257
Just to clarify, the Acme Detective Agency would be manned and run by the folks from the old children's show, or rather their characters.

And there may possibly be a Barber shop next door that hosts a barbershop quintet who like to sing a calella, because rockapella was awesome.

Don't really need to have them 'companion' companions with CP, just think it would be neat to take a piece of my childhood along with me.
>>
>>53829257
>Just for variety of material I based a lot of stuff off the cartoon
Huh I don't remember a cartoon at all. Did not even know it was a thing. Just the computer game and PBS educational Programming.
If I ever watched it I guess it was not memorable at all. What year was it?
>>
Have your companions ever try to set you up with someone?

Nero is trying to set up Aria, my native jumper, with someone. Help.
>>
>>53829366
Nope. Non-companions aren't fiat-backed.
>>
>>53829315
Yeah, I'll play around with it; probably have an updated jump up tomorrow.

>>53829359
"Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego," ran 94-99. Had some problems, but was also pretty fun. I had it and two of the games (I think "Where in Time" and one of the "Where In The World" ones) and based stuff mostly off of those three, hadn't even known about the other TV shows until I started writing the jump.
>>
>>53829390
You realize pods exist right.
>>
>>53829366
>Have your companions ever try to set you up with someone?
So, just turn up all your intimidation perks to the max, and make your eyes windows into pure chaos. That usually gets the point across.
>>
Are there any perks that give you water breathing that is not dependent on something like gills?
>>
>>53829399
Nothing exists that anyone should spend their CP on.
>>
File: linkara uncomfortable.png (907KB, 1078x756px) Image search: [Google]
linkara uncomfortable.png
907KB, 1078x756px
>>53829433
O...kay.
>>
>>53829411
One of the TES jumps has one. Whether or not you think that counts as gills could go either way. You could always learn water-breathing spell there, though.

>>53829433
Not sure how to parse this.
>>
>>53829456
There are some people who hate the concept of Stasis Pods out of spite despite them being the intended method for bring people along because they want to bring along dozens of people from all over the place.
>>
>>53828934
>You may then “zoom in” to further narrow down the location of the object, so that when operating at a city level you’ll be counted correct if it’s in a fifteen mile radius of the city centre.

Running into the "cities have different sizes" problem again. Hmm. Since eight is a magic number in jumpchain, how about instead when making a guess you can't choose a selection that's bigger than an eighth of the relevant area(s)? E.g. "Show me Earth." You could correctly guess if Carmen was in Australia (one of the seven continents), but you then couldn't use a guess to see which "half" of Australia she was in - but you could use a guess to see if she was in Tasmania (since it's smaller than an eighth of Australia).
>>
>>53829469
Well they could just house rule that they don't need them, like me. Dunno what's up with that anon.
>>
>>53829479
Like I said, spite.
>>
>>53829479
People here are very fucking butthurt. Over anything and everything.
>>
>>53829473
I feel like that's getting too complicated. I'd just say it's by polity size; you guess country, then you guess province/state (so, Tasmania or NSW, but not "The western half"), then city, and so on. The 15 mile radius is just to give an example; if you guess Boston you don't get it right if it's in New York, but you'd still get credit if it was in Brookline.
>>
File: nofun.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.png
361KB, 512x512px
>>53829390
>>
Why exactly does a Yozi opening their Charmset make them available to all Infernals? Is it like a magical version of on-disc dlc in that it's innate to the Exaltation, but it just needs to be "unlocked", or is there something else going on?
>>
>>53829366
Yes. Multiple times. Despite the fact that I'm a giant demonic snowman, and realistically I shouldn't have to worry about such shenanigans. Frisk, however, is DETERMINED to make sure I find my one true love, or so she claims. Even worse, since we usually wind up in jumps with pretty weird creatures by themselves, me being a giant demonic snowman really doesn't work as an obstacle, at least not as much as it should.
>>
>>53828886
I am sorry I explained this in the jump. Even though you have parties part of Ravenloft is wondering if the guy your traveling with is being corrupted by the land.

>>53829071
You are more than welcome to learn anything you want. However it will take time and take tracking down a teacher. The point cost is because it's better to start off with it than not. Stuff like magic tends to be rarer in ravenloft so it's going to take longer to find a teacher

>>53829187
You do realize that it has more images in it now than the old version right?
>>
>>53829620
I believe it's just how it works and it's never really detailed why. It could just as easily be that the implicit opening of their charms to something metaphysically working for the reclamation opens it to all of the guys metaphysically working for the reclamation.
>>
>>53829645
Damn, I don't want to go it alone in that place but bringing in my companions seems mean. I need a party that is both used to the plane and who I could rescue from it.

I guess Haunted Stone Daughteru could fit that, can I resurrect her?
>>
>>53829366
Yes, Akitsu from the beginning has been trying to grow my Harem. She is a sekirei so harems are natural for her.
>>
>>53829264
Offhand, gears of war has the hammer of dawn, and phantasy star online has the heaven punisher.
>>
>>53829719
>She is a sekirei so harems are natural for her.

So what I'm hearing is, someone importing their wife as a Sekirei is going to find themselves going down a harem route.

HEY OAA, YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN.
>>
>>53829718
Sorry to disappoint you on the companions. As for the resurrecting the girl from the haunted stone, yeah, she can be raised. Though I would suggest waiting until after Ravenloft. That place can screw with resurrection magic
>>
>>53829750
Really dude.

Really.

Are you- Are you being serious right now.
>>
>>53829257
>not sure what was evil
In typical children's show style, you had to consider the ramifications involved in "what happens when X is no longer there". E.g. stealing all of the Netherlands dykes, or the Mekong river. Some of them weren't pretty.

But hey, children's show.
>>
>>53829769
Oh, yeah, fair. I was comparing to Lee Jordan and Maelstrom, who actually try to kill the investigators.
>>
In OOTS, do Companions imported with Never Split the Party receive a free base class, or is that jumper-exclusive?
>>
>>53827142
>doesn't have the cannon-dinghies and ship that launches them that podnaughts represent in an age of sail context
They could have had the advent of the torpedo boat in space, but no, gotta claim it's Age of Sail IN SPACE.
>>
>>53829620
No, they just all get sent the update. The Yozi can't grant a single Infernal their charms, it's an all-or-none thing. Predictably, the Ebon Dragon was the one who set this system up. He claimed it was to help the Yozis grow and evolve and maybe become something that wouldn't be subject to the oaths. But we all know the real reason was "Fuck you, Yozis! Wait, shit, I'm a Yozi."
>>
>>53827532
Rider, on the Beast of Revelation.
>>
>>53828757
IIRC one of the Nasu jumps has it as a thing for going Church Executor.
>>
>>53829264
Jormungand. Insane hax "can hack everything, even stuff not connected to networks" bullshit. Only issue is the 1000 CP after discount bit.
>>
>>53829807
Honestly, Honor Harrington space combat has very little resemblance to the Age of Sail. It's really just the broadsides. There's no rigging to shoot off, the part of the ship that propels it is actually the most durable. There's no shifting winds, hyperspace waves might exist but since practically no one fights in hyperspace it doesn't matter. Even the line of battle stops being a thing once the podnaughts are invented and Manticore ships can just spam missiles firing from every angle.
>>
>>53829769
Do I wanna know why Carmen wanted all the lesbians in the Netherlands?
>>
>>53829768
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39001008/#39009232
>>
>>53829264
Civilization gives you a magical Hubble Telescope. Spacestation 13 gives you a friendly tsundere AI (worryingly named SHODAN, but seems to have no relation) in a satellite. One of the Paradox jumps gives you three missile defense satellites. Small installations in Elite Dangerous are more or less just satellites big enough to house life support.
>>
>>53829901
Don't act like you don't know the original meaning of the word "dyke", anon. Even if you didn't, you're on the internet, you could easily look it up. Don't play stupid.
>>
Tokyo Ghoul: Investigator Jumper unknowingly dating the One-Eyed Owl best idea or best idea?
>>
File: 7f2.jpg (27KB, 512x372px) Image search: [Google]
7f2.jpg
27KB, 512x372px
>>53829923
>>
>>53829947
Gross idea. One-Eyed Owl is worst girl.
>>
>>53829950
No, it wasn't. Pretending to not know the meaning of a word isn't funny. I know you were trying to make a joke, but you failed utterly.
>>
>>53829962
As the anon whose post got the joke reply to, I thought it was (a little) funny.
>>
>>53829897
>>53829807
Yup. I find it pretty ironic that even given that that was the point of the whole series and what he designed the physics around he still managed to write it out of existence.
>>
>>53829947
Terrible idea. Which is why you should totally do it.
>>
>>53829962
>I know you were trying to make a joke
Not the anon, but judging by your lecture it doesn't look like it.
I didn't find it funny either, but why not let others enjoy the joke if you knew that's what it was supposed to be.
>>
>>53829962
You take all of life this seriously or just late night 4chan?
>>
>>53829897
Honor Harrington combat also makes no fucking sense. They should be able to rely on decisive battle doctrines given the established technologies. That would make battles boring as shit to read about though so Webber straight up ignores it.

>>53829988
Honor Harrington needed to end a few novels ago imo. But it still sells and David Webber still needs to eat so as long as the people reading it are still having fun whatever.
>>
>>53830002
If you aren't dead serious on a Kenyan Paleolithic Religious Ritualism board where can you be serious?
>>
Are powers acquired through power stealing perks considered 'fiat backed'?
>>
>>53829951
>Gross idea. One-Eyed Owl is worst girl.
The fuck you talking about? Eto is best girl and that's why >>53829947 should do it.

>>53829897
>>53830008
How do Honor Harrington ships stack up compared Star Wars, 40K, and Halo?
>>
>>53829620
>Why exactly does a Yozi opening their Charmset make them available to all Infernals?
>>53829645
>You do realize that it has more images in it now than the old version right?
But you made the background white, so it got moved from the imaged to the needs images folder.
>>
>>53829998
Because the joke was bad and they should feel bad.

>>53830002
All of it. I am miserable.
>>
>>53830059
>How do Honor Harrington ships stack up compared Star Wars, 40K, and Halo?
No idea, I don't follow any of those franchises. I mean, okay, I follow Star Wars, but not any of the expanded universe stuff that uses the ships as anything more than a setpiece for the real action going on with the space fighters.
>>
>>53830057
Why wouldn't they be?
>>
>>53830029
Damn, when you put it that way, I should really be apologizing right now.
>>
So I think the Light of Terra is a pretty cool ship however I have no desire to ever do those jumps so in that case where else can I get a similarly cool starship?
>>
>>53830029

A DIKE? OH NO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8H-ZccYhPU
>>
>>53830059
>Honor Harrington ships stack up
It was an itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, yellow polkadot Hammer Headed dildo.
>>
>>53830102
Well, what about the Light of Terra do you find cool? If it's the size, Dahak from Dahak Chronicles is much bigger, therefore much cooler. Power? Tree Ships from Tenchi Muyo can punch through planets. Aesthetic style? EVE Online has some similar-looking (though less gothic) stuff.
>>
>>53830072
You should really lighten up then, helps your mood in regards to everything. Wasn't looking for an award, just posting because I'm bored. A rhyme just for you.
>>
>>53830103
Dynasty Warriors is a good game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFA08BJUtPo
>>
>>53830057
In that they will work in outside jumps yes.

In that if something steals the powers you stole, like are they CP protected and jump-chan will replace them, nope.
>>
>>53829805
It was never said and the maker probably didn't think to give explicit wording on it.
>>
Didn't the guy who made the Eve jump say they were going to update it in response to criticisms a while ago? What happened to that guy?
>>
>>53830130
But if I stop caring overly much about the tiniest little thing, then I'll start caring the appropriate amount about my own pathetic existence. Don't make me do that. I need the distraction, or else I hate everything about me. Please, I've run out of my pills, I'm worried what I'll do to myself.
>>
>>53830122
The size mostly. Honestly I'm probably better off just building my own.
>>
>>53830176
All existences are pathetic, really. Don't feel so bad about it.
>>
>>53830154
>In that if something steals the powers you stole, like are they CP protected and jump-chan will replace them, nope.
You don't have that guarantee by default on perks anyway though. Otherwise there would be no point to taking perks like Drain No which made you know sell attempts to steal your powers.
>>
>>53830175
When was this?
>>
>>53830175
Possibly gone. A lot of people are gone.
>>
>>53830200
Like, in the thread the final version was posted.
>>
Is there a way to keep a reasonably large population of people through several jumps, like some sort of property or dimension or something? I'm wanting to start a civilization that I can hopefully grow over several jumps.
>>
>>53830256
There's a few ships that'll let you carry over their crew, Light of Terra and Uncharted Waters are the ones coming to mind.
>>
>>53830256
Hope Rides Alone in 1984, Jumpveria in Marvel Magic, and depending on how you wank mechanics versus reality, Animal Crossing towns.
>>
>>53830256
Do it inside your inner world as a Devil Tiger, or other pocket dimensions you have to carry people around in.
Do it with your warehouse and have something where companions can run around, have a lot of companions either created by you or married with Blue Feathers.
>>
>>53830256
Oh right, and Dimension Lords in DC Occult and the Archipelago in How To Train Your Dragon. And, again depending on your wank, any corporation you can buy can have the population of a small city working for it.
>>
>>53830057
>>53830093
>>53830154
They aren't. Powers stolen by power stealing powers don't work because they aren't fiat backed, so you can't use them even if you have them.
>>
>>53829989
>jumper also took the amnesia and sorta power lock drawback
>Jumper has the "change genre" capstone from CoD IW
>mfw it's a tragedy for like 90% of the story, then the "powers trigger when under extreme pressure" kicks in and it switches to a romance in the middle of a fight between Jumper and the Owl
24 karat comedy gold. Also, I should probably do a jump that has a "can choose soundtrack" perk first because the fight suddenly stopping and Beauty and the Beast playing is a fucking hilarious mental image. Just need to find one. Tale as old as time...
>>
What would happen if you tried to use Dimension Lord and Hell Lord on the Traveler's Gate Territory?
>>
>>53828453
>how hard

I'm not even sure where to begin.

Let's see, the thing owns it's own private universe within which it can loop space to prevent attacks from hitting it

It can release an ocean of dark matter with a core that absorbs spiral energy to increase density enough to squish giant robots that can punch holes in space.

The thing lives "between the 10th and 11th dimensions", and has an arbitrary number of drones. The little ones can self-destruct hard enough to take out the best robots humanity could build after Lordgenome's defeat, and the big ones can time travel-so they had to shoot every point of time and space within it's pocket unvierse simultaneously to hit it.

Oh, and it casually created a bunch of new worlds and timelines to trap its' enemies with heisenberg quantum shit. Even though it looks like the Infinite Tsukuyomi, it is apparently a genuine multiverse.

And all of that? That was it holding back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eab5d38UOxE
>>
>>53830364
They work as normal, except they apply to the Territory instead of a new dimension? I'm not sure what you were expecting here.
>>
>>53830438
But would it let you draw on more of the place's power without turning into a crazy monster?
>>
>>53830454
Technically, I guess.
>>
>>53830438
Actually, would it make your Dimention powers benefit from the evolving nature of Territories?
>>
What jumps would help me prevent psychological trauma or simply make immune to it?
>>
>>53830525
Tomb Raider or Worm. Worm you get it just for going, Tomb Raider has it as a perk.
>>
How do multiple people per slot companions work with stuff like Exaltations? Do they import as a bunch of the next tier down of people (Celestial Exalted get a Terrestrial goon squad, Terrestrials get a bunch of guys with awakened essence and TMA to fill out their Wyld Hunt)?
>>
>>53830485
Not directly but if you have the evolving kind of territory I'd assume what you could use the perk to draw on from it would change as it changes
>>
>>53830540
I don't think anybody has really thought that one through, so that's definite fanwank territory
>>
>>53830540
Only one of them get it.
>>
Hey, so, if I'm a Dragonblooded and have a lot of bastard children, are those children going to get Exaltations as Dragonblooded outside Creation?
>>
>>53830195
>Otherwise there would be no point to taking perks like Drain No which made you know sell attempts to steal your powers.
Not all powers are perks, and not all draining is actual, permanent removal.
The existence of perks like Drain No in one jump are not meant to imply CP perks (which a jumper bought possesses by fiat) can be can be removed by not fiat methods.

Such things vary from chain to chain, and the norm would be a removed CP derived power would be restored eventually (days to a month later) the same way a killed companion, or lost CP item would be.
>>
>>53830583
As I understand the DB Exaltation is passed down by blood, so it might happen. Not guaranteed though.
>>
>>53830540
My wank is that they're the appropriate type of Half-Caste.
>>
>>53830583
Yes. Or they have the potential to depending on the strength of your bloodline.
Not every child will without Legendary Breeding Or some other similar perk
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
Heading to bed for the night and I just wanted to let you guys have one more Build before I go.

Cho Aniki Jump 120:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Honor Bound [+100]
Trouble Magnet [+100]
Titular Hero [+200]
Big Brother [+200]
Origin: Hero
Perks:
Wanderer’s Luck [Free]
Heroic Physique [-100]
Mind Over Matter [-200]
Pixie Dust [-300]
Bottomless Stomach [-200]
Protein Master [-600]
Skilled [-100]
Gear:
Protein Capsule [-100]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/3LWmP9ri
>>
>>53830540
>multiple people per slot companions work with stuff like Exaltations?
For in setting stuff like races or exaltations or magic potential in Harry Potter (stuff that isn't a perk and is part of the setting) they get full benefit. Especially if it is all or nothing.

But may need to be a Drop In to make the setting make sense.
>>
What are some perks to enhance purely mental actions? Stuff like Omnidexterous would be appreciated.
>>
>>53830677
>the drop-in for Sids is "hey look a 21st Journeys showed up"
>have a 20-man companion group
>Sids are now the Six-Score Fellowship
>>
>>53829479
People don't consider house rules valid and you get attacked for talking about things you house ruled.
>>
>>53830744
More like 'Samsara assigned you 20 temp workers' since those exaltations will be staying with the companions and leaving after ten years.

Any exaptation given to jumper or a companion is basically removed from the cycle. Don't count on it ever having another user, or remaining in creation at all.

If jumper does full imports and no one Drops In, then in ten years the Five Score Fellowship becomes Four Score and One, with nine exaltations lost to somewhere Beyond Creation.
>>
Who did you use your Marriage Ring & Documents, Jumper’s Contract and Blue Feather on?
>>
>>53830971
I use none of those things.
>>
>>53830442
But your attempts to get rid of your identity aren't fiat backed so we know who you are John.
>>
>>53830823
Considering how fucked up the Siderals currently are, I wouldn't mind fucking their work.
>>
>>53830971
satan
>>
>>53830971
>Jumper's Contract

What is that and what's that even from?
>>
>>53831119
Are you calling that anon 'satan', or are you saying you waifu'ed Satan.
Oh, god. Now I'm thinking of a hulking red figure with bulging red muscle and massive horns dressed in a little frilly dress, going "Hey, oni-chan".
Oh, god, now I'm think of a naked apron.
Make it stop!
>>
File: 12000.jpg (53KB, 447x490px) Image search: [Google]
12000.jpg
53KB, 447x490px
>>53831212
>>
>>53828498
I keep meaning to update Eclipse Phase with DLC 2 but inspiration for that flees easily.

>>53830971
The only one of those I have is the Marriage Ring & Documents, and they're sitting in a very strong safe.
>>
>>53830971
>Marriage Ring & Documents
Married a hotel.
>>
>>53831212
Anon, just except the sexy demon muscleman into your heart.

Wait, with or without the goatlegs?

Don't accept the goatlegs. It's just rugburn waiting to happen.
>>
>>53831176
Soul Hackers
>>
>>53831452
It got updated or something? When?
>>
>>53831560
A week or so ago?
>>
>>53831452
From the wording, 'someone from this universe' means that it only works in Soul Hackers and not elsewhere, right?
>>
Jumpers, have you ever become so strong so fast that you actually can't tell what you're capable if anymore?
>>
>>53831586
Was it posted to the thread?
>>
>>53831816
Zephie trained for over twelve jumps just to kill Gilgamesh and then fucking curbstomped him when they fought him.

This was jump 14.
>>
File: Reed_Richards_Aint_Shit.jpg (43KB, 303x578px) Image search: [Google]
Reed_Richards_Aint_Shit.jpg
43KB, 303x578px
>>53828239
>Omega Level Intellect Brains + ... Elasticity
Why emulate second best, anon?
>>
>>53831816
No, but I'm taking a bunch of science perks and I'm a fucking idiot in real life, so I have no idea what I'm capable of anyway.
>>
What are valid elements for a Traveler's Territory, considering that they allow blood, light, and steel to be elements? Would something like Spirit be allowed?
>>
>>53831711
Reads that way.
>>
>>53831816
I acquired a rather stupid plot device that should only exist in a subversive comedy of the Shonen genre. There's isn't an upper limit to my physical strength, it seems.
>>
>>53831866
IS that the little bitch who replaced Iron Man?
>>
File: 1453448896869.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453448896869.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>53831913
Hydrogen.

Honestly I don't know how I feel about Territories. All of the options seem to suck. I rolled that crystal place and it doesn't seem to do shit except have spy drones.
>>
>>53831816
Yes, I took both Cuh-Ray-Zee! and Strength from Devil May Cry, so I can _unreliably_ perform incredibly amazing bullshit feats of strength when I push my absolute limits.
>>
File: Fallout OWB.jpg (52KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout OWB.jpg
52KB, 500x295px
>>53831816
Mentats can really fuck with you among other things.
>>
>>53831969
When is the DMC update coming? I remember a WIP being posted a while ago
>>
>>53831936
No, that's Moon Girl, she's friends with Devil Dinosaur and an Inhuman. I've never read her comic, but my brother and his daughter seem to like it.
>>
>>53830102
If you want a cool 40k ship then SoB has a black ship, I think the Cain jump was going to have some sort of cruiser too. Otherwise it depends on what you're looking for.
>>
File: Riri_aint_shit_either.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Riri_aint_shit_either.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>>53831936
No, that'd be Riri Williams. This one's nine and rides a dinosaur.
>>
File: s320x241.png (91KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
s320x241.png
91KB, 320x180px
>>53831816
No, but you can simulate that by never training so that as you get stronger just through normal jumper bullshit you never really become aware of what your powers are. I do that.
It's why scaling enemies are suicide for me -- because I have to imagine they DO know what their powers are and what they're capable of, whereas I'm still over here playing in the sandbox.

>>53829366
With other companions. Does that count?

It's never worked.

>>53827755
You know how we have some anons who think Bonesaw is cute and needs, like, a good rolemodel or something, like she needs to be a daughteru?

People were doing that to me in Worm. Which was weird? Because I wasn't very public. I just tended to make tailor made bio-monsters and use those to do things.
But apparently that means I was "shy", and they wanted to help me.

I mean, I guess it didn't help that I ended up splicing up some mimigas, and had more than a few cyberelves.
But, I mean, come on. Worm is in dire need of a cute injection. And I have the syringe.

>>53828696
> Humanity's collective memory of thousands of people who might have been the Antichrist over the course of history, but probably weren't
So... literally every United States President, both Ted Cruz and Hillary, an anthropomorphic manifestation of Dungeons & Dragons, Rock n' Roll, 4chan, Videogames, and Seth Macfarlane.
>>
>>53832110
She still seems like a bitch.
>>
So an Exaltation move to someone else when the current user dies correct? What would happen if you kept killing your companions over and over again? They'd respawn with their Exaltation but wouldn't the one they died with jump to another person?
>>
>>53831866
Y'know what, I'm okay with Richards getting taken down a peg even if it's by feminism.
>>
>>53832115
> The antichrist's NP is making cutaway gags
>>
Hey, anyone got the latest WoW WIP?
>>
>>53832313
There are no whips in WoW.
>>
>>53832321
Insert slowclap .gif here.
>>
>>53832321
Wrong.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32733/fel-whip

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32863/skybreaker-whip

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140393/repentias-whip
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53832115
I just imagined a fat, pansexual neckbeard tipping xir fedora and then trying to kill xirself with it out of guilt.

Oh, and don't forget Nero and Kiara by way of canon!

>>53829366
The problem with harem perks in settings that are already harem, is that they keep setting me up with their own siblings. You ever sat through a family meeting between the Itagakis and the Kukis? It's. It's beyond awkward. Nobody can agree whether karaoke or fistfights should follow lunch, and everybody's too embarrassed to comment on everybody else's social station.

Especially since Ryuuhei needed a bag of ice to sit on after attempting to jump me in an alley, and discovering some of my counterattack Charms automatically put me on top.

>>53827755
Sure, but only for work purposes.

I use my super Moot admin privileges to maintain a carefully controlled electronic resume. It's pretty polished and highly recommended, but not exciting enough to say anything about my midgetkinesis powers, why my fridge needs antimatter to power itself or whether or not my washing machine is actually the gateway to the afterlife.

>>53831816
Technically that happens every time I (the anon) read about a setting I'm not familiar with. So, fairly often?

>>53832127
As long as it's a true and final death, yes.

Not sure, the selection process of the Exaltation was never elaborated other than it needs Creation-standard mortal soulset, and that it's generally attracted to feats of great heroism (exactly which kind depending on the Exaltation). Well, except for the DB Exaltation, which I understand disappears on death, and the Alchemical Exaltation which is sorta like the mantra reactors in Asura's Wrath.

So for the other kinds-depending on whether you think the Exaltation would be attracted to different kinds of souls, and whether you have other Exalted mortal souls hanging around for some reason:

1. It might not go anywhere, or

2. It might go to someone else if they do something heroic enough
>>
>>53832377
>is that they keep setting me up with their own siblings
I figure the bigger 'issue' is all the imoutos and onees who are getting a little too cozy with their brother.
>>
Does anyone know how work on the Konosuba jump is going?
>>
File: Goddammit_Reed.png (989KB, 504x794px) Image search: [Google]
Goddammit_Reed.png
989KB, 504x794px
>>53832158
My problem with Lunella is less that she supplants Reed, and more that Reed was so heavily fellated by some of his writers that it was already ludicrous. The guy is somehow smarter than people with mutant intelligence powers and guys with gamma-enhanced brains. He's broken time, casually reverse-engineered far-future tech, cured Eternity of super-cancer, built a suit to beat a robot that kicked the asses of all the superheroes at once, and came up with the solution to world hunger. (which he never actually implements, the prick) About the only thing he can't do is cure Aunt May of bullet holes.

The last thing Marvel needed was to one-up themselves on the bullshit super-intelligence levels.
>>
>>53832413
Val dropped it, that is all I know.
>>
>>53832414
Richards is the worst marvel character ever. Lets not forget that he literally caused ben to be rock monster when he was god for an hour.
>>
>>53832510
Let's not forget that he's cured cancer but doesn't release it because he wants normies to do it on their own.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53832395
>The scorned, unending fury of an imouto repeatedly denied my more intimate affections for thousands of years in a futile bid to hold on to one of the few parts of my humanity I didn't outright reject, honed with all of my powers at 1/100 strength

NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT

>>53832414
>cured Eternity of super cancer

Any relation to the Cancerverse?

Also-don't remind me of the fact that CANCER is still somehow a massive challenge to the greatest minds in Marvel. Even though we're kinda on the urge of a breakthrough for better cures to it here on boring ol' baseline Earth.

I ended up fanwanking two explainations for why that is in my chain:

1. Many-Angled Ones actively sponsor and propagate cancer as a prelude to the Cancerverse

2. During the storyline right before Secret Wars, the Maker (Reed Richards from an alternate universe where he didn't even try not to be a dick) noticed the main Marvel universe's physics are actually structured in a way that more fabulous, over the top things happen more frequently as a cosmological constant. Like radiation, or electromagnetism.

Since curing cancer doesn't involve giant robots or laser beams big enough to fill a comic panel, the sciences needed to cure cancer are fighting an uphill battle.

>>53832536
>wait shit nevermind Richards actually DID IT

What the fuck, I bet he and Black Panther have their own Secret Cancer Curers Club where they show off their cures at each other.
>>
>>53832488
Is Val even still alive?
>>
>>53832551
ASA, I hate to tell you this, but one of these days, all your female companions are going to rebel against you, united with the singular goal of raping you.
>>
>>53832566
Val is immortal.
>>
File: Custodes.jpg (146KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
Custodes.jpg
146KB, 1024x506px
good jumps to pick up bodyguard companions?
>>
Does anyone know what being a child of Akatosh would get you in Percy Jackson? I know it would probably give you a dragon soul and shouts, perhaps an ability to shift into a dragon. But otherwise I can't think of much.
>>
>>53832607
Makes you emperor of cyrodil?
>>
File: 1467634747-577986518ce33.jpg (464KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
1467634747-577986518ce33.jpg
464KB, 800x826px
>>53832551
At least we have the best character in marvel. MODAAK! with his nachos and powerful hands he attempts to fight marvels bigotry and stupidity.
>>
>>53832600
Overlord the series
>>
>>53832600
Pick the 8 in a single slot choice of loyal bodyguards in GATE and import/upgrade them.
>>
File: JCwhy.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JCwhy.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>53832568
N-n-not like this

/I don't want to Spark like this/

>>53832600
Sword & Sorcery, Sororitas, Commoragh, Wheel of Time, Mahou Sensei Negima, Magi and God of War

>>53832607
Apparently he's associated with endurance and legitimacy too-so actually like >>53832631 you might have a buff to leadership? Maybe also a knack with blood-based sealing magic, since the Amulet of Kings is allegedly powered by his blood in part
>>
>>53832607
If you are using tes cosmology what does being a child of the hist make you?
>>
>>53830188
There are probably three to four jumps where ships as big or bigger than the LoT are obtainable.
>>
>>53832705
They're not gods. So they're not an option.

Things that drink Hist sap are mentally enslaved to the Hist, if the individual Hist is part of the hivemind. Hist ripped from the hivemind probably just drive you insane. Probably. They might still enslave you.

Another side effect is that licking the sap makes animals intelligent and eventually more human. The various races of Black March (Saxhleel are only one, there are snake and frog people too) become more human in appearance if they drink more Hist Sap during a ceremony that's basically a naming day. The more human, the more they drank. The Hist probably do this so said individuals can better blend in and interact with humans and elves, who react better to lizard people than straight up lizards.

Some have speculated that drinking enough hist sap might turn a person slightly lizard-y, but there's no evidence and it kinda goes against the goals of the Hist. That said, Argonian is a term for those who serve the Hist. Any species can be an Argonian, even without knowing it. As long as you work their will, even if it's only conveyed to you through agents, you are considers theirs, an Argonian.
>>
>>53832739
Hist are gods to argonians.
>>
>>53832756
But they are not actual gods. Getting someone to worship you doesn't innately make you a god.
>>
So does place still like to talk about Stands at all, or am I better off getting some critique on these elsewhere?
>>
>>53832764
It does when you get metaphysical weight from it enough to counter invade and take over the home of a god who attacks you.
>>
>>53832488
Well, that's a shame.
>>
>>53832785
Anyone in tes can be a god, but power isnt the deciding factor. They need to get a mantle like new sheo or that elf guy or talos.
>>
>>53832785
Which they haven't yet in canon, is anon's point I think

>>53832771
It's occasionally brought up, now and then.

I'd still go with Super Stand Whateverday ,where possible
>>
>>53832830
They did in the oblivion crisis.
>>
>>53832756
Because Argonians are their mind controlled slaves, not because hist are gods.
>>53832785
That was not metaphysical weight, just military power, they just sent their armies through the portals, and they didn't take over they just flooded the gates until the Daedra closed the gates.
>>
>>53832852
>Because Argonians are their mind controlled slaves

Funny they dont seem mind controlled, they literally worship the hist. Maybe because the hist came from another universe/world entirely and are more akin to eldritch abominations than trees.
>>
>>53832785
>>53832819
Not strictly true on one point. Mantling is only one of the Walking Ways to Reach Heaven Through Violence. Talos himself used three, Mantling, the Enatiomorph, and CHIM. We only know of four, while there are seven. The fourth one that Talos didn't achieve is called "The Scarab who becomes the New Man."

>>53832911
The Hist are mortals from another Kalpa, either taught by or directly helped by the Leaper Demon King in leaping between kalpas to avoid being eaten by Aka. Which is funny, because the daedra they threatened, Mehrunes Dagon, this same entity cursed into being a mindless destroyer by Aka himself.
>>
>>53832852
Dont dead argonian souls literally join the hist?
>>
>>53832918
Not all mind control is overt. The Hist aren't stupid. See >>53832928
>>
>>53832918
That's because the hist, being trees, don't actually need much. They created slave races because as trees they can't do many things on their own, but also mostly don't need to. So while Argonians are literally a slave race that have an active connection to the hist, the hist don't really make much use of it.
>>53832933
All I know about Argonian souls is that the Argonians believe their souls were given to them by the hist. That could mean a number of things, including just the fact that before the hist they were ordinary lizards with white souls, and were not sapient, but in evolving them their souls developed into the complex black souls of sapient beings. Though there is also the possibility that their souls do literally come from and join back to the hist, but doing so would make them metaphysically separate from the system all other souls go through.
>>
>>53828331
Should I take offence on this?
>>
File: 1454173872749.jpg (18KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1454173872749.jpg
18KB, 300x280px
Reminder to genocide all Forsaken in WoW. None of them deserve to live.
>>
I saw the last thread about red.
Can someone explain this deal with the black crusade to me? Cause I don't know shit about it
>>
>>53833098
>says the space-mummy asshole
>>
>>53833104
What happened when the space mummy asshole pylon was destroyed, anon?
>>
File: Demonbane is the answer.jpg (422KB, 1662x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Demonbane is the answer.jpg
422KB, 1662x1920px
I want to make my own Demonbane/OP mecha. Tell me how.
>>
>>53831913
Disregard all other Territories, acquire Valinhall.
>>
>>53833139
>>53833102
>Shitposter just woke up.
>>
>>53833139
Make a demonbane jump?
>>
>>53832115
>And I have the syringe.
you ARE the syringe
>>
>>53833149
>Assumption much?
>>
File: Demonbane (5).jpg (364KB, 797x591px) Image search: [Google]
Demonbane (5).jpg
364KB, 797x591px
>>53833139
>Get First Generation Treeship (Tenchi Muyo)
>Import as a Shipgirl (Kantai Collection)
>Import her as an Evangelion Unit (Lilith), give as much Angel perks as you can (including the S2 Engine), and have her consume another Evangelion Unit (Adam)
>Import her as an Experimental ACU with the Technology Copying and Dark Star Generator
>Import her as a Transformer, because they’re cool
>Import her as a Lagann spiral mecha in Gurren Lagann
>Import her as a Kataphrakt in Aldnoah.Zero and buy Quantum Teleportation
>Import her as a WaveyRyder in Arrowverse
>Import her in God of High School and give her Greed
> Import her in Dragon Ball Z, give her Godly Ki
>Import her in Eclipse Phase and give her Primacy
>Import her in Worm and give her Assimilation
>Import her in Claymore and give her Assimilation
>Have her consume the MotherBox (Injustice)
>Have her Assimilate the Emerald Kaleidostick (Fate/Kaleid)
>Import her in Siderals and give her Always An Ending
>Import her in Infernals and give her the Inner World

For the Shining Trapezohedron:
>Import her in Marvel Magic and have her purchase the All-Black the Necrosword
>Get the Tartarus (Demons of Astlan)
>Use resizing technology (Pym Particles for example from any Marvel Jump that has it) and something mix different things (Putting it all together (Tales of Vesparia) or HYDRA Blue Prints). Kill the gods that you can or imprison them inside the sword on way or anther. Use it to hit other gods with it.

I guess that with these you can get your universe-size robot that is also an universe that can summon infinite copies of itself across time and space and destroy everything on its path. Having its human form look like a child is optional.
>>
File: makoto_nanaya_by_valkryiesaya.png (463KB, 719x1110px) Image search: [Google]
makoto_nanaya_by_valkryiesaya.png
463KB, 719x1110px
Squirrel Power!
>>
File: Snatch.png (618KB, 1688x766px) Image search: [Google]
Snatch.png
618KB, 1688x766px
So who's body did you steal with the Transference method?
>>
Is MarvelAnon still around?

>>53833603
Adorbs
>>
>>53833755
The what now?
>>
If you're going to kill someone, there are much more effective and less risky methods for stealing powers.
>>
>>53833603
Makoto best squirrel.
>>
File: Knights of the Round Table.jpg (300KB, 2047x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Knights of the Round Table.jpg
300KB, 2047x1091px
Do you and you companions wear armor when fighting as a group?
>>
File: This one.png (147KB, 1262x888px) Image search: [Google]
This one.png
147KB, 1262x888px
>>53833777

From the X-Men movie with blue dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gbzwKE1oQ0
>>
>>53833887
Thank you for calling him the blue dude. He sure as shit wasn't Apocalypse.
>>
File: Jin-roh.png (662KB, 1160x627px) Image search: [Google]
Jin-roh.png
662KB, 1160x627px
>>53833855

Yes and each armor and weapon is hand made by me to show them how much I care
>>
File: Kissing.jpg (38KB, 575x342px) Image search: [Google]
Kissing.jpg
38KB, 575x342px
>>53833910
>He sure as shit wasn't Apocalypse.

Can't be Apocalypse without big blue juicy lips
>>
>>53833951
Apocalypse also brought out the best in the XMen, and by that I mean that dat mutant ass was a byproduct of animated XMen fights.
>>
File: Juice.png (268KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Juice.png
268KB, 432x324px
>>53833979
>dat mutant ass

You mean this fine cajun apple right here?
>>
>>53834045
Good on you for posting that anon. Good on you.
>>
File: IMG_0669.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>53831866
>Beats a test designed by Banner to be impossible.

I swear Marvel really has fallen. At least DC learned from their mistakes. Rebirth has been a blast.

>OG Wally is back.
>Deathstroke was a Speedster
>Damien leading the New Teen Titans
>Sinestro Corps & GLC are patrolling together.
>John Stewart is the GLC leader, Hal is the Field Commander
>>
File: IMG_1316.jpg (210KB, 850x1534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
210KB, 850x1534px
>>53834045
She's Southern not Cajun. Gambit is the Cajun. However can't deny, Rouge had everything going right about her. Besides unable to touch anyone, but there's work arounds.
>>
>>53834097
Batman meeting Flashpoint Batman was also nice. Would have been nice if it was longer but it was a pretty cool idea.
>>
>>53833855
yes I use a driver belt with too many God damn Gimmick slots for when I'm not fighting naked,or a giant robot,or Kavacha and Kundala with my HolyMetalBanchoLeomon GAKU-RAN, my companions have their own giant robots, driver belts I've made for them, etc. although some Them don't like wearing armor, here's a few specific examples.

>Pam

has her driver belt,modified with the gloryborn enchantment

>RJ

has full plate made of the same material as Capt. America's shield with a tabard that functions as a helm of fate and freedom from DC occult.

>Tina

Has a heavily upgraded Wand of universal fire that incorporates a lot of Iron Man features for mobility and force field projection.

>Tyrion

has All-Black the Necrosword,which has grown Vastly in The God Of High School,.

>Leonardo da Vinci

has a number of defensive noble phantasm armors She made

>Saitama
has a perfectly mundane and realistic yellow jumpsuit with red cape,gloves and boots..

>Monique Has me in my Ultimate Spiderman Symbiont Form
>>
>>53834124
Do we have any perks that prevent her from doing her thing when she touches someone?
>>
>>53834205
Drain No from YJ

>>53834124
Yeah, she's all kinds of great. If you showed up and were reasonably attractive, kind, and immune to her power / psyche drain. . . well, I think you see where this is going.
>>
>>53834205
I think Street Fighter and one of the DC Jumps both have toggle based perks.
>>
Anything to stop Medaka from being able to copy your powers? Not sure if jumper powers fall under what she can copy or not but better safe then sorry.
>>
>>53834292
Young justice has that,she may be able to just will herself to have them but she won't copy them directly
>>
>>53834124
I liked goth 90's Rogue better.

Partially because, as an actual Southerner, her fake and extremely exaggerated version of old timey Southern accents (I can't even remember the last time someone called anyone else sugar) makes me want to rip my ears off.
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (145KB, 947x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
145KB, 947x1200px
>>53834168
Kinda sad to see Marvel floundering. While their movies are successful. Which is the total opposite of DC, which with exception of WW, DCEU has been a major flop.

Hopefully JL movie isn't gonna flop.
>>
>>53833603
>>53833810
>flat ass squirrel
>best
y tho
>>
>>53834350
Such things still exist(mostly issuing from the mouths of very old people who live far from major metropolitan areas). Sadly, strong southern accents are becoming rarer and rarer as the people that have them die out or are watered down by tv and the internet. This is also affecting other accents as well(though city accents from the north tend to be more resilient).
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (103KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
103KB, 600x899px
>>53834350
Goth Rogue was really great.
>>
>>53834398
underboob
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>53828600
Yes, you lose access to the charm if you don't meet the prerequisites anymore.

>>53830540
For my jumps at least, I'm assuming it's just one of them getting the Exaltation. Can't really divide them amongst people.

>>53830583
They have a chance to, yeah. But it's only guaranteed if both you and the other parent have Legendary Breeding.

>>53832127
Nope. They keep their Exaltation through the respawn.

Same way Abyssals who learn Immortal Malevolence Enslavement keep their Exaltations when they respawn, or how Chimera with Perfect Regeneration recover from 'dying' with their Exaltation still attached.

Now, if you let them permanently die, they'd lose their Exaltation and it'd just fly off (probably uselessly if you're not in Creation, since it needs a specific soul structure to attach to).
>>
>>53834511
hey could a devil tiger charm do something like convert physical damage dealt into mental and spiritual healing for the one receiving it?
>>
>>53834358
Judging by the trailer for JL it looks like they're lightening up a bit so I'm hoping it'll turn out well, unless they go too far in the opposite direction which was kind of a worry of mine after the trailer. Wonder Woman was pretty good so hopefully that'll help give them direction for where to go with the upcoming movies.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>53834542
Possibly, sure? Seems like it would be a weird devil-tiger though.
>>
Are there a series of jumpchains that pertain to each kamen rider series alone? (As in, a Gaim jumpchain as opposed to one that deals with Neo-Heisei)
>>
>>53834552
>>53834358
It's about time Marvel got off it's high horse, it tried to find a surefire moneymaking formula after some early successes.

At least DC does more interesting things while it's hitting and missing; highs and lows aside, the movies actually felt like they could stand on their own instead of being commercials for more movies. Except for SS, where they blatently tried to copy Marvel's terribad gags. I do feel vaguely optimistic after how WW turned out.
>>
>>53834584
No. There are a series of jumps, though. Most of the Neo-Heisei Kamen Riders are grouped together, but Gaim is separate. And all the Heisei-era Riders are separate, with the exception of Kuuga and Agito getting grouped together into one which I personally think is fine considering that they're kinda-sorta set in the same universe. I mean, all the Riders are set in the same universe in this crazy post-Decade world we live in, but they didn't used to be.
>>
File: respect the booty.gif (287KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
respect the booty.gif
287KB, 500x281px
>>53834479
>Flat. Ass. Squirrel.
Go home, IrishBee. You're drunk.
>>
>>53834621
Damn. I wanted to do a Decade-style jumpchain through the worlds.
>>
>>53834569
major themes Include alternatives and paradox,
minor themes include overkill and disruption of the natural order.

physical violence Is most often an alternative to talking things out and being healed By being harmed is a paradox. Beating someone within an inch of their life to help them deal less cruddy person is Overkill physical actions resulting in completing psychotherapy is a disruption of the natural order

he is kind the bastard child of Oramus and Autochthon who disappointed them both by going into art and getting stoned all the time
>>
>>53834623
I'm just giving you the lowdown on why that other guy thinks she's the best squirrel lady.
>>
>>53826696
does being both a god of plants and the avatar of the red make one a druid?
>>
>>53834398
>>53834623
>Flat ass
It's called muscle, you ignorant pleb. She works out.
>>
>>53834646
Personally, it feels like it gives off more of a Adorjani "help people by hurting them" vibe. Except giving them therapy instead of driving them insane like what Adorjan would consider 'helping'.

But yeah, I suppose those themes could work by turning things on their head.
>>
File: garbage.jpg (71KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
71KB, 500x669px
>>53834726
>she works out
Of what? A trash can?
>>
>>53834641
You mean where you go to each jump and blow up the moon, including Sokka's waifu?
>>
>>53834726
That's not the ass of someone who lifts
>>
>>53834743
>. Except giving them therapy instead of driving them insane like what Adorjan would consider 'helping'.

okay, maybe I'm misinterpreting them

Major Themes: alternatives, Justice, equality, learning, change, creation, Arcane, artwork, paradox, murder, revolution, loyalty, impossible geometries
Minor Themes: Overkill, child-rearing , sculpting, marriage, disruption of the natural order, hope, groundwater hydrology, music, beauty

Do these paint a different picture?Because that bitch is crazy and thirsty and I want as little to do with her as possible
>>
File: 1474697679558.jpg (127KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1474697679558.jpg
127KB, 1600x1042px
>>53833855
We all dress up in Sabbat Pattern or Ignatus Pattern Power Amour and venerate the emperors name.

>>53834726
Squats give you the booty if you're eating right, they don't take it away.

Citation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_sLt67HNvo
>>
>>53834844
More like go through each Neo-Heisei world just sampling everything.

Gaim and Ex-Aid seem like good places to start since you can use fuckery to get acquired immunities early in the series.
>>
>>53834623
>>53834398
How can you call yourselves ass lovers. If you cannot find the beauty in every ass?
>>
ugh. The link I found for the Neo Heisei Kamen Rider jumpchains is on slimgur and won't load.
>>
>>53834930
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1qb0_OLhDrDZFROMjBWQjJ1c2s

try this one
>>
File: squirrelsoul.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
squirrelsoul.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>53833603
A useful soul, in an insufferable container. Fortunately, this problem is easily solved.
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>53834847
Well, yeah... You share the change, murder, and revolution themes, and that's about it (though I'd guess her anarchy and freedom themes would also be represented?).

But honestly, I'm having a bit of trouble seeing a consistent theme in that list. Are you still going with the forging impossibilities thing I vaguely remember, or did you change it?

>groundwater hydrology
...Wait, what?
>>
>>53834398
>>53834623
>>53834726
>>53834835
>>53834845
>>53834852
>>53834927
Ya'll assholes with shit taste.
>>
>>53835025
And your taste isn't? I bet you like traps, or lolis, you pleb.
>>
>>53834847
These are just random words with some vaguely chaotic undertones

So yes, just like Adorjan
>>
>>53835022
I guess I went more with manifesting the impossible the impossible Then
forging the impossible and the lack of consistency is intentional, it's supposed to represent a pattern that mortal minds cannot perceive,Forging the impossible is kind of still a thing but it's more a humanized abstraction of what is happening Then actual Blacksmithing.

the groundwater hydrology thing is a combination of the change, disruption of the natural order and hope things which is why it's a minor theme .

>>53835139
Well darn....
>>
>>53835162
Should've left out the justice/equality/loyalty/sculpting/beauty/music/overkill/marriage/childrearing stuff, then. Mainly you just sound like a more awful version of Tzeentch honestly. Worse because Tzeentch doesn't single out children or couples.
>>
File: samson.gif (1024KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
samson.gif
1024KB, 500x375px
>>53832600
Number 2 from Venture Bros and then make them a Secret Agent.

Perfectly loyal, willing to go along with your nonsense and with a full, slightly ridiculous, superspy skillset.
>>
>>53835025
Butt anon, maybe this is just abooty having ass-sets to get behind, you know?

See, I can do it too, anon!
>>
>>53835025

t.Irishman
>>
Jumpers, what are some of your houserules/rulings that you ignore in your chain?
>>
>>53835025
t. lolifag
>>
>>53835346
Only having eight companions. It seems very limiting.

That's why with every jump I do, I bring all 3.5 billion magical girls along with me.
>>
>>53835346
Anything to do with Mage the Awakening.
>>
>>53826808
>>53826872
>Xenoblade 2

>Screams of incoherent rage
>>
>>53835346
I have ruled that if you release a pod companion. They Remain in that universe and that companions can decide to stop traveling with you at any time and remain in the universe they stop traveling with you in rather than returning to their home numbers Dr. Craven is much happier somewhere where The monsters are so much smaller and he has so much more ability to fight back
>>
>>53834968
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1qb0_OLhDrDZFROMjBWQjJ1c2s
Much appreciated
>>
>>53835369
Do they ever starve to death?

Do they sometimes have to resort to cannibalism?
>>
>>53835346
>No drawback limits.
>If a jump doesn't have an import option, I can either pay 50 to get them a background and freebies, or they can import themselves for free, but only as Drop-Ins with no CP.
>Companions can take drawbacks.
I used to have more, but now I've started using that UDS thing from SB, so I'm not sure if they still count.
>>
>>53835492
Why would they resort to cannibalism? They all took a few cleric levels in Forgotten Realms, so they can all use Create Food when they go to worlds that can't support a population of 3.5 billion pink haired hellions.
>>
File: 1201133266390.jpg (19KB, 333x360px) Image search: [Google]
1201133266390.jpg
19KB, 333x360px
>>53831866
Didn't only a SINGLE character claim she was [Chinese hulk at that] after she solved a puzzle instantly that no one else could. And it was implied that the puzzle was made by Bruce Banner IN HIS SPARE TIME. Indicating she's only as smart as man not even really trying?
>>
>>53835509
>or they can import themselves for free, but only as Drop-Ins with no CP.
How's this different from the standard?
>>
>>53835535
Marvel has become a fucking cancer.
>>
>>53835554
A) Because, as it says below, they can still take drawback, but can't buy a background.
B) It's mostly a flavour thing, because I fluff that backgrounds are a reincarnation style deal, while drop-ins are straight dimension-hopping.
>>
>>53835535
She has a certificate saying she's the smartest person.
>>
>>53835535
Bruce Banner made the puzzle but he couldn't solve it an neither could anyone else. She at least is probably one of the smartest on Earth at flat logic puzzles. The problem comes with how hard all the other super geniuses got given science blowjobs. Moon Girl just builds supertech out of random lego and runs around having fun with a dinosaur. It's a pretty fun comic for kids.
>>
>>53835346
Must roll for gender

Technically unlimited companions, but only 8 can benefit from CP per Jump and sufficiently clever villains can hitchhike onto the chain

Perks are always on unless one has the explicit ability to turn them off. If you don't have a toggle, they are always present even during the beginning years before you officially start.

Time traveling back in time is always a miserable experience.
>>
>>53835346
1) The jumper is unaware of the Jumpchain meta. All jump options are decided subconsciously, and the jumper has no initial awareness of new abilities unless they're related to an origin that was taken (other than Drop-In) or are physically obvious. Settings the author researched/got into because of Jumpchain are outside the jumper's awareness.
2) The jumper gains access to the Warehouse halfway through the first full-length jump. Any CP items without a plausible explanation for their existence and possession by the jumper (origins, etc) are deposited inside the Warehouse without fanfare, even if it isn't accessable yet. BodyMod doesn't exist.
>>
>>53835346
Changed from the rules in the pastebin.

1. Age of companions doesn't scale with mine
2. Children/ creations do not become companions
3. No diminishing returns, unless otherwise states
4. Language is not automatically translated, have to learn it or receive it from perks/origins

Other things:
Companions do not respawn if killed, although they can be resurrected in future jumps if I have the power to resurrect people (assuming there isn't a time limit on said power).

Rules I no longer use:
Descriptions must be taken literally. If the author forgets to add "take 1000cp" then no cp for that jump, and if a perk/item is sarcastic and says something like "you totally don't get a secret organization" then it would give nothing.
>>
>>53835346
Several restictions are removed and death doesn't send me home with everything up to that point, it takes everything away and forces me to restart the chain from scratch.

No leaving the chain without a spark.
>>
>>53829264
Generic Post-Apoc gives you a birds-eye view satellite.
>>
>>53835346
No drawback limits, I can decide whether I want to reincarnate or appear in the jump like normal, and there is no time limit for how long I can stay in a jump.
>>
I just thought about it but what do you think it would be like if I was a Ghost from Danny Phantom or a Shinigami from Bleach with the MEoDP on?
>>
>>53835346
Pods don't fucking real
>>
Who was it that asked about a 1000 cp Harem perk a few threads ago?
>>
>>53836306
Huh
>>
>>53836417
They don't real. What? Do they real in your chain?
>>
>>53836438
>"How can pods be real if our chain don't real?"
>>
>>53836410
Was probably me. I asked what people thought it should do/ if I should even add it.
>>
>>53835346
All jumps merge two or more IPs, have Unreliable Canon, and No OC Companions from the Alt-Chain Builder.
>>
>>53836480
How about that cheat from Upgrade Specialist In Another World ?
>>
>>53836480
Jesus. A thousand? It should probably have effects that draw in people who would normally oppose you, regardless of their sexuality at the very least.
>>
>>53836480
It would obviously be some kind of skill taking ability that grants powers based on the people you seduce, along with a prophetic fate to attract the most able people in ant given world to you through circumstantial luck. Look at Hero BBC drop in Capstone for what I mean. Less like raw animal magnetism and more like people who are capable and into your type naturally are around and are bound to meet you in favorable circumstances.
>>
>>53836533
Or maybe empower the harem members so they can get close to your level and be useful to you.
>>
Is there anyone that respects drawback limits anymore?
>>
>>53836519
I'm not sure if I've read that one yet (although I might have). What is it?

>>53836533
>>53836583
This is pretty much what I had down before I decided to make it a normal 600cp

>>53836573
I'll take a look, but I think I'll keep it at 600cp with its current effect
>>
>>53836634
Makes all the people arguing about what kind of limits to have seem kind of odd, doesn't it?
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.