[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1560: True Goddess Reincarnation Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 118

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53806038
>>
If you import your giant robot somewhere after Super Robot Wars does Battler G update it's power armor?
>>
Law or Chaos jumpers?
>>
>>53815145
Law, chaos is nice but if you have no laws at all things get messy.
>>
Does anyone else have a bad case of villain sympathy syndrome? I have a hard time hating villains if they have a good reason/motivation or at least one that's human and understandable.
>>
What's the best fish race in the chain?
>>
File: 1496644684773.jpg (26KB, 730x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496644684773.jpg
26KB, 730x426px
Are there any dragons in the show charmed?
>>
>>53815176
All the time but that might be because I also become a villain a lot.
>>
>>53815145
how about'a Third option because both of them end in bullcrap?

you're stuck with either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao

or https://youtu.be/HJNz2QgSNsk
>>
>>53815182
Probably the race in WoW that looks like a koi fish, I thought someone was making a leviathen jump, they even posted a pretty far along Wip a year back. That would have been nice.
>>
File: Slaaneshi Chaos Spawn.jpg (51KB, 472x630px) Image search: [Google]
Slaaneshi Chaos Spawn.jpg
51KB, 472x630px
>>53815145
Chaos for life.
>>
File: I can't deal with that.gif (348KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
I can't deal with that.gif
348KB, 500x310px
>>53815176
Yeah, though I'm a sappy idealist who wants to believe there's the potential for good in everyone I meet. That for every demented asshole with a god complex there's a good man or woman buried inside. I think the most important thing to keep in mind is that everyone could be a good person, but not everyone is a good person, and you have to treat people as they are and exist. Sometimes you have to mourn that friendship that won't be or the good person who didn't have a chance to exist. I have to get companions who are better are fighting villains than me since I have issues on my own.
>>
>>53815148
>living under the tyranny of YHWH and hoping for the best
>not letting everyone strike out on their own and having the best survive and thrive
You're not planning for success there
>>
File: Surya.jpg (86KB, 888x496px) Image search: [Google]
Surya.jpg
86KB, 888x496px
>>53815145
Chaos, I guess. If only because it's hard being lawful when the laws keep change every decade.

>>53815182
Surya, from Eclipse Phase. By far the coolest.

But if you want sea-dwelling fish, instead of some that swim in the sun's corona or other places... Exalted's Siaka are giant sharks that'll suffice until we get a Jaws jump, or maybe a prehistoric fish from Jurassic Park...

Or the aquatic races in Aquaria/the Murlocs from WoW, if those count.
>>
>>53815145
Conceptual absolutes are bullshit. Self-contradictory at best, self-destructive at worst. Not. Even. Once.
>>
So, can anyone explain to me what Dormant Powers does? Does taking it without any capstones mean you're actually more powerful than you are with all of them?
>>
Fellow jumpers! What's the most depressing jump you can think of? I want to get this new chain started off right.
>>
>>53815427
Nechronica probably. Literally everything in the world is dead as dead can be. The air is stagnant, flora and fauna are completely nonexistent, even volcanos have gone inactive. Any form of normal natural activity you can imagine is done. The only thing left are zombie little girls made by a necromancer who may or may not have caused this cataclysmic end to the world with the explicit purpose of watching them wander about the dead world in terror and despair as they have to fight other zombies.
>>
>>53815427
sonichu,Jack Chick,1984,dark souls
>>
>>53815262
You misunderstand, My evil is Law. Not someone elses.
>>
>>53815462
That's just chaos though.
>>
>>53815472
Chaos is the absence of laws, I would put what I am talking about more on the side of order.
>>
>>53815516
Nope. The law of anyone that isn't YHWH in the SMTverse is just considered chaos.
>>
>>53815516
Your original post made it sound like you were abolishing all law and having the world become some kind of survival of the fittest thing.
>>
File: 70-Poster-4.jpg (103KB, 642x799px) Image search: [Google]
70-Poster-4.jpg
103KB, 642x799px
Current jumper!you suddenly appears before you and offers to make you one of their regular 8 companions and take you in an adventure through the multiverse.

The only catch (aside from not being the jumper and thus not being in charge of the chain) is that you will never be imported. The only stuff they will be able to give to you is stuff that they are capable and willing to teach and/or pass (such as technology, bestowable powers and magic that can be taught).

Would you accept this proposal?
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>53815735
Yeah, probably. I'll be bummed out about not getting certain things most everyone else would be able to get, but my Jumper as they currently exist has access to all sorts of gene therapy technologies and abilities at his finger tips and is an excellent teacher that has already taken on a few disciples in one fashion or another. As far as conditions go, that one's not severe at all in my context.
>>
>>53815145
Fuck Law and Chaos, acquire demon waifus and become a warlord.
Become the Law!
>>
File: catch myself.png (38KB, 501x231px) Image search: [Google]
catch myself.png
38KB, 501x231px
>>53815735
Fuck. No. I know jumper me, and jumper me is an arsehole. I'd be better off if I was forced to go on an adventure with Rance.
>>
>>53815145
Neutral. It's the best of the paths, Law and Chaos are for people who want to be enslaved by YHVH and Lucifer, respectively.
>>
>>53815735
Heck yes.
>>
>>53815735
I'd accept, but I'd tell them to knock it off with all the fucking drawbacks.
>>
>>53815735
The conflict of this hypothetical is meaningless for any jumper with Sacrificial Bestowal, because we could easily become the equal of our jumper and their companions, if only they shove a worm in our brains though our eyeball and make us train in a hyperbolic time chamber for a thousand years.
>>
File: Jumpers.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>53815801
>Implying you can escape a Jumper with charisma and beauty perks

It was already decided since the moment you laid eyes on him.
>>
>>53815804
Neutral is always just 'the status quo' route though. No meaningful change.
>>
>>53815176
Does "want to fuck female villains" count? I think a lot of people have that.
>>
>>53815735
Am I not going to be imported because Jumper!me can't import me, or because he won't import me? That's a big difference. If he can't because of this scenario, fine. I'll go with. If he won't, though, if he just refuses to spend any of his precious CP on me instead of his other companions...well, then the man has no respect for me. Which makes sense, I've got a lot of self-loathing, I'm not sure I'd value pre-jumper me all that much. But I'm not going to go traveling the multiverse with an asshole like that, it would just lead to me growing slowly more and more resentful until I wind up doing something crazy in an attempt to become more powerful than him so he has to acknowledge that I have value and meaning.
>>
>>53815835
But would your Jumper be willing to go through that tedious process for a much younger self?
>>
>>53815841
Yeah, so? The "meaningful change" that the other two routes offer are humanity being enslaved through mind control or raw force. There is no route in which humanity wins, the best you can hope for is the one where we break even.
>>
File: DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.48.pdf (282KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.48.pdf
282KB, 1x1px
Since it's early in the thread, here's my progress on Divinity: Original Sin. Barter is done and there's been a few very minor tweaks to discounts. Magic is coming along with Air Magic completely finished and Earth Magic done except for one spell.

>>53815735
I'd probably say no. Current jumper!me has already been to a lot of the universes I would be really excited to visit just to wander around in and his Coordinators are making the future look unpleasant.

That said, jumper!me would be very willing and capable to teach just about anything they already know, so not getting imported wouldn't be as bad as it sounds. I could hang out at the Hot Springs Hotel and craft Kamen Rider devices with Santa.

So, tough choice, but eventual no I think.
>>
>>53815857
It's not all that tedious for the jumper... It's ridiculously so for the recipient, but it only requires a bit of time to rest from the jumper's perspective.
>>
>>53815858
Not necessarily. There are alternative Chaos and Law routes where Humanity isn't enslaved by Law for example, only eradicated wholesale, and Chaos worlds where humanity isn't enslaved to any individual master, but at the mercy of whatever demon is strongest and happens to be nearby. If you just made humans into their own faction that could stand together against the demons but would not capitulate to YHWH, you would technically be Chaos.
>>
>>53815176
All the time. Not even if they have good motivations. I just sympathize with them out of spite. Because villains want to make the world their own, and struggle to prove their worth and value, while heroes just get power dropped into their laps. And that's not always a bad thing, many heroes deserve the power that fate has given them. I don't begrudge Superman his strength. But there are a lot of characters that I just hate for being the protagonists, and would love to see them fail.
>>
>>53815735
Of course I would join my Jumper, as they have Charisma EX and Golden Rule (Body) EX so I would follow them blindly. Plus even if I do not get imported my Jumper always makes sure to give his companions as many powers as possible, which means I will still be almighty!
>>
>>53815857
Yeah, my jumper does that kind of thing all the time for their minions. My greatest fear to be honest is that I'll be waifued so I won't get any of the cool/dangerous powers they have in tap.
>>
>>53815910
Wouldn't waifus get the best powers so they do not get harmed?
>>
>>53815907
Most heroes are garbage because they are powerful for no other reason than to foil the villain. They do and achieve nothing of their own initiative or by their own merits, which the villain usually does, but it's always the villain that loses. It tells a very bad moral lesson.
>>
>>53815895
>If you just made humans into their own faction that could stand together against the demons but would not capitulate to YHWH, you would technically be Chaos.
No, humanity standing together against the forces of hell and heaven is still Neutral. Chaos is every man for himself, it would only be Chaos if humanity was ruled by whoever among them is the strongest. A group that's unified and self-governing, while still allowing for personal freedoms, is Neutral.
>>
>>53815735
Definitely. While not as good as being the jumper, being a high tech cyborg warrior subservient to an evil lunatic still beats my current life.
>>
File: a27ceab71e946a031ece9d7b889d359f.jpg (265KB, 1308x1020px) Image search: [Google]
a27ceab71e946a031ece9d7b889d359f.jpg
265KB, 1308x1020px
>>53815839
>It was already decided since the moment you laid eyes on him.
I know. Stupid Sexy Jumper Magic Nazi Me.

>>53815869
So, what was the Original Sin?
>>
>>53815931
It's not even that I dislike the "ambition is evil" moral, because plenty of times the heroes have ambitions of their own. It's more that I dislike how they aren't really working for their ambition. They just drift through life and are rewarded for little more than being the protagonist. Villains struggle, villains innovate, and while they often do horrible things, villains aren't passive. They have seen the fate the world would hand them, decided they don't want it, and set out to make their own. And don't get me wrong, I'm not doing some bullshit edgelord "villains are the real heroes" nonsense. Well-written heroes can make the exact same choice, and do. Hell, you can have well-written heroes who don't do that, who are reactive forces, and still come across as relatable. But you never see it in bad writing, there the hero wins "just because". I hate it.
>>
File: jc13.jpg (16KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
jc13.jpg
16KB, 736x460px
>>53807383
Drawback: Hard Mode (1200)

Weird Guy, Lost Tail (1000)

Ghosts In Flight (Free)
PSI: Offensive (Free)
Center Stage (Free)
Whackjob (900)
Nightmare Empower (700)
King of the World (400)
Shades (Free)
Baseball Cap (300)
Mothership (0)

He didn't even bother to hide himself.

When the new Magicant crash landed near my old Magicant, there was a big HERE BE NIGHTMARES black arrow, with carnival lights around it. I found him shuffling papers in a pokemon gym.

Well, here I am. Do your worst, me.

"Yeah, about that" said the looming expanse of static. "I've been reading my predecessors' notes on you. That's part of the problem-I've had a LOT of predecessors. You know how this farce goes, right? I tell you there's a bit of chaos in your soul, you tell me you'll use it to fuel your order, I tell you your sins will never be forgiven, you tell me you're at peace with that..." he trailed off.

I. Well, I don't quite know what to say.

He slumped. "That's hurtful, man. My whole existence is a rerun, so why should I even try to be unique enough to give you some helpful revelation? Let's just get this over with. Dance fight, you and me"

If it's any consolation, I try to reassure him, you're more self aware than any of them.

...halfway through the ultimate dancefight of ultimate destiny, I realised something. Hey, I asked, as I popped, locked, and god-machined. Hey, you're my DOUBT AND INDECISION given form aren't you?!

"ZING! You just got Nightmare'd!" he shouted, doing the multdimensional worm. "Give up Jumper, you will never match this level of style!"

And why's that?

"BECAUSE EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING!"

And he's right. Our bomb moves are evenly matched. Our flip level is maximumer.

Five subjective minutes later, Ann proudly presented my stolen heart to me. To his credit, my Nightmare was a graceful loser and just turned off the dream-camera recording our dancefight before imploding with a bow.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>53816012
Anyway, back in the real world, a bunch of alien oddballs found my avatar having a nap in a field.

Another discrepency catches my attention-Porky. As I explained my portal technology, I balefired his body from across time and space, leaving his consciousness a helpless witness to infinity. He squealed even before samsara started reshuffling realiy.

So it wasn't long until it was time to fight Giegue. Futaba and Alinivar bonded over just wanting the whole thing over with, Ann made Colonel Saturn increasingly quirky hats to wear atop his own hat and Makoto gave Zarbol and Larice a few well-needed peptalks. Together, they made one funky band.

Things between Niiue and me were a little more awkward:

"So, you uh...you've been to the timeline where the...other me realised his full power?"
Yep. Not gonna lie-you give me the heebie jeebies
"I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine what it was like"
Well, I could show you
"...I think I'll pass"

>"You're here already?! Well, it's too late! Because I'm STILL your better half!"
>GIEGUE
>The Universal Cosmic Destroyer!
>Giegue used Incomprehensible Zap and Inexplicable Jolt!
>Your party held on to their hopes and dreams, reducing damage
>"You know, seeing you all here-I don't care about winning this war anymore! I just want to punish you all for your cursed emotionality!"
>Giegue used Insanity Fog!
>Through determination, the dream dissipated!
>"Wait. This power...so like my own, and yet so bright! What is this..."
>Giegue used Unnatural Wave!
>But your party refused!
>"ENOUGH!"
>Giegue began preparing an incomprehensible attack.
>It's the end
>Niiue...made the ultimate sacrifice
>And began to re-fuse
>"NO! WAIT, STAY BACK. I'M NOT READY-"
>"I'm sorry. It has to be this way"
>Your party tried to steal his heart before it was too late
>Giegue's memories of his mother are resonating
>It's over
>VICTORY!
>+450 XP
>+1 Child Giegue
>>
>>53815922
Not necessarily. My waifus get stuff that compliments my own and each other's abilities at every opportunity, so usually crafting, enchanting, research, and general leadership perks. They each get to lead and are protected by a platoon of their own clones, robots, and monsters to do with what they please. That said, they do get a lot of cool stuff, they just don't get any of the legitimately world shattering powers because they don't actually need them.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
[Charmed]

Drawbacks: Stalker with magic and evil, Psycho cop with magic and friends, Death Takes A Vacation, The Comic Is Canon (1800)

Rolled San Francisco

Neutral, Witch, age 26 (1600)

Dabbler (Free)
Music (Free)
Ye Olde Wisdom (1500)
Power of Three (1300)
No Such Thing As Magic (Free)
Charmed Success (Free)
Three Hands Work As One (1200)
Family Tree (Free)
Mansion (1100)
Book of Shadows (900)
Imitation Waffediyok (600)
Hollow Mist (0)

Conjuring the Elements (0)
-Elemental Power: Umbrakinesis, photokinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, cryokinesis, aerokinesis (Free)
-Optic Blast (Free)
-Utility (Free)
-Particle Swarm (Free)
-Lethal Conjuration (200)
-Wave (0)

Memories: All preserved

I stared at the forces of good. They were set in their ways, and irrationally harsh.

I stared at the forces of evil. They were set in their ways, and irrationally harsh.

I stared at the forces of neutrality-you get the idea.

Once again, Death seemed like the only sane being in the universe. The psychopomp work at least was rewarding enough I offered to do it full time. A lot of dead souls didn't like the hand they were dealt by life. And that settled it.

Angels and demons cried out, as within the House That Is Not I hammered impossibility into potentiality. Fair Eyes and Makoto forged Self Determination, while Y- and Sulumor crafted Understanding. Del danced in the space between molecules to spread Delight, while Elune shone until Arcanism took root. And together, Didi and Secret made the Afterlife a place of comfort.

During the new universe's grand opening, I gave but one commandment: All ye who enter, do unto others only what you would have others do unto you.

And then I had tea with a nice old lady who never quite liked the retiring home her family had left her in, before chaperoning her to her final resting place.

>>53815145
Law for LYFE.

>inb4 Lucifer comparisons

Hey, just trying out a more moderate version of the Yosuga template here!
>>
>>53815184
I didn't know Bolas was a Steven Universe fan
>>
>>53815543
Im not in smt anymore.

>>53815552
Well I didnt mean that.
>>
>>53816070
>>I stared at the forces of good. They were set in their ways, and irrationally harsh.
>
>I stared at the forces of evil. They were set in their ways, and irrationally harsh.
Ehh. Have you actually watched Charmed? The forces of Good can be assholes sometimes, but Evil is objectively in the wrong. They are basically all murderhobos wanting to kill either for pleasure, power, or both.
>>
>>53815735
>offers to make you one of their regular 8 companions
>you will never be imported
I thought being a regular companion meant you regularly get imported.

Also I'm pretty sure we both would have the same waifu while being extremely possessive, so no.
>>
>>53816084
He is a massive steven universe fan, he has a gemsona and everything
>>
>>53816152
No, that's his sister, Niclole Bolas
>>
>>53816134
Not him but he has a bit of a point, good punishes you for stupid stuff but usually not lethal punishment.

Evil just fucks everyone over. Its a weird universe.

Either way I agree with you that good is not really harsh so much as stupid.
>>
>>53816142
Regular in this context I believe means "you'll never get benched in the warehouse"
>>
>>53816161
No thats the Gem Golden Amber Diamon, leader of 12 planets and Empress of 5 peoples. Also third cousin of steven from the show.
>>
>>53816180
I hate you so much right now.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53815937
>A group that's unified and self-governing, while still allowing for personal freedoms, is Neutral

...hang on a minute, that's the Devil Survivor 1 ending and-in a twisted way, sure, but still-2/3 Reasons

>>53815735
...uh.

I ask jumper!me for some time to think on that, because on the one hand I know about his infamous damn charisma/causality distortion antics. And on the other hand, I ALSO know that if he exists, and therefore his chain's metaphysics are real, then there are worse fates than sticking with him.

I mean, he's inevitably going to convince me if he's really motivated to anyway but still. Gotta ask.

>>53815176
Depends on the villain, really. That last about sums it up for me, actually-except I also find a lot of nonhuman reasons perfectly understandable.

>>53815182
Magikarp, maybe?

They grow up to be Gyarados after all

>>53816134
Oh I agree. I meant more building a new universe somewhere I don't have to deal with their bickering is still better by far.

Death seems alright though, he can be the ambassador to the Charmedverse if he wants.

>>53816152
>gemsona

It all makes sense now, White Diamond is Bolas
>>
>>53815182
https://youtu.be/H3x3-22Gi3g

Obviously magikarp.
>>
In SMT, what do the stats mean and why are the numbers so much bigger in some of the games? Asking because I'm looking at the wiki and wondering if it makes any difference for the Demon race selection.
>>
>>53816235
Generally what they say on the tin. Strength is strength, mana is how much magic they can make go boom etc

And there's no reason why, they just rebalance the demons from time to time.
>>
>>53816180
That's obviously Lucatiel's brother.
>>
>>53815963
See post #53534478 in thread found:
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53527465/#53534478
>>
>>53815182
Murlocs.
>>
>>53816235
The highest stats go in SMT 1 is 40 at max, and in SMT IV, they go over 200 and can get to 999 if I'm remembering right, so I'd err on assuming that the conversion ratio is like 1 to 5 for how they're valued.
>>
>>53815735
Current Jumper... Yeah, he is an evil asshole but he usually cares about most of his companions.
>>
File: 1495691961764.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495691961764.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>53815735
First I wonder when my life became bad enough or doomed enough that the Destroyer of Worlds would take pity on me. I mean, look at his normal criteria for companions.

Anyways while he keeps being an eldritch moron I happily get to studying magic he's willing to teach, and spend time with the non-waifu companions like Asgore and Asriel. It's not perfect and I'd feel awkward with all the attention the Jumper gets, but if I have magic, access to literature and coffee, I'd be content.

I just hope things like Hyde and Bernkastel don't try to see me as an easy proxy target.
>>
>>53816000
Have you been reading A Practical Guide To Evil?
>>
Hey, with the new God of War being made, is there a chance of a new jump for it?
>>
>>53816610
No. I hear it's good, though.
>>
>>53816634
"The heroes don't deserve to win" is one of the motivating factors for the main villains.
>>
>>53816623
It's not even out yet. No one has a clue of much of the setting or story details.
>>
>>53816686
It's a question of if it's even a possibility, we know that it's very different from the originals though, like a completely different setting.
>>
>>53816623
The huge time jump alone makes Dad of War being a jump possible.
>>
Can the Forge of Souls from God of War be used to infuse multiple energies into metal at the same time?
>>
>>53816736
>>53816704
How about we just wait for the fucking thing to even come out before we start talking on it. It's still months away.
>>
Are there any jumps with swords that are also guns?
>>
>>53816785
RWBY, Worm and most of the Final Fantasies from 8 onwards
>>
>>53816793
Worm has gun swords?
>>
>>53816762
>start talking on it.
Why not?
There isn't an argument going on.
No one is shitposting about it.
A person was just wondering if it is 'possible'. Not if it will or will not happen.
People like to speculate about things. That's how a lot of science fiction novels got made.
>>
>>53816824

Chevalier can overlap similar things and cherry pick the best combination of properties.

So he has a foam sword for lightness, a gigantic one for mass, an ultra-sharp one (which is never actually used, so it never loses its edge), a cannon-blade, etc, etc.

Can't remember if he needs to reload the cannon-blade - might be that the base reloads the linked blade.
>>
>>53816853
Is there any way to get that?
>>
>>53807383
Today, I'm going to do something a bit...
Different.

Mother: Cognitive Dissonance
> Background: Weird G(al)
> Race: Lost Tail [-200CP]
> Ghosts in Flight [Get a Freebie!]
> PSI: Offensive [Get a Freebie!]
> Let’s Be Friends, Okay? [-200CP]
> Perfectly Safe Science [-600CP]
> Center Stage [Get a Freebie!]
> (Wisd̡òm)̕ o͡f tḩę W̴or̀l͟d̷ [-300CP]
> Shades [Get a Freebie!]
> Mothership [-300CP]
> I Wish I Had A Speedhack [+100CP]
> Hard Mode [+200CP]
> Cognitive [+300CP]

"Picked up that avoiding consequences perk, huh? Any reason?"
No.

Because I'm certain many people have never heard of CogDis, I thought I'd take the opportunity to talk about it at length, just a bit, because I was basically a story consultant while Heavens wrote this.
Not that Heavens doesn't know the story, but I devoured every scrap of supplemental material and downloaded the game engine so that I could pick through the code.
Because I am an obsessive crazy person.

"It's okay to care about things, you know."
NO.

Anyway, CogDis is a fangame for the Mother series (ie; Earthbound) made in RPGMaker 2k3, meant to act as a bridge between the official games. Because of this, it won't really make sense if you don't know those games, and is tailored for fans of it.
It's pretty rough around the edges, for reasons that should be fairly obvious, but it's got a good heart.
>>
>>53816918
For the sake of providing an (extremely truncated) understanding of the story, the plot of the game is thus:
Just after the events of the first MOTHER game, Giegue the Universal Cosmic Destroyer agonizes in his ship over his failure to conquer Earth due to his human emotions. In his increasingly volatile state, he attempts to separate himself from those emotions, and sets out on a quest to gather the shards of the Apple of Enlightenment which foretells of his rise to ultimate power. Joining him are a couple quirky commanders, his army of Starmen, and a mysterious greyfaced human from seemingly nowhere with a bevy of Earth followers who call themselves "The Pigsnout Society".
Giegue is not the protagonist.

He is not the hero.

"But that doesn't mean his feelings aren't important."
shut up shut UP

The protagonists are the Applechasers, a group of unlikely aliens who band together to find the Apple of Enlightment before Giegue does, directed by Niiue, a weird looking member of Giegue's race who seems to have a mysterious connection to Giegue.
The game follows them as they make their way through the planets of the solar system on their junky UFO, meeting other aliens and acquiring power as they attempt to combat Giegue.
This concludes the teaser. But since most of you will probably never play this game, the spoiler portion continues on.
>>
File: gie_8991.png (49KB, 314x448px) Image search: [Google]
gie_8991.png
49KB, 314x448px
Giegue completes his journey, despite the hero's best efforts.
The Greyface'd human, revealed to be Porky, is beaten into a permanent retreat, but the protagonists are forced to flee into the future using one of his stolen time machines in order to escape Giegue's wrath. With nothing left to stop him, Giegue takes all the gathered pieces of the Apple of Enlightenment and sequesters himself, locked off from all contact, in order to hear its prophecy.
He doesn't take it well.
In the future, all is devastation, as Giegue's turmoil has spurred him to psychically mutilate himself to become Evil Power Giygas, an unstoppable eldritch horror beyond all thought and reason. The protagonists arrive in this broken future to find Niiue's future self waiting for them, who explains what happened. After final preparations, the heroes join with Niiue to enter the last remaining tatters of Giegue's mind, the only place where he might be vulnerable, and prepare to send one of their number back to the past to warn a chosen one, an Earth child of destiny who is fated to stop to Giygas across time.
In this final moment, it is revealed that Niiue is actually a manifestation of Giegue's mind, all his love and guilt, all those positive feelings and a heap of psychic energy that he has expelled from his mind.
Together, the remaining heroes walk into the darkness and try to reach Giegue one last time, hopeless though it may be.
>>
>>53816853
Chevalier's sword being able to shoot cannon shells isn't due to his powers. Well, the finished product is, but the components were already cannon-blades. Chevalier's powers work better the closer in shape each of the things he fuses together are, so his gunsword is made of other gunswords. All the stuff with size and material weirdness comes from his overlapping them, but each individual blade can shoot bullets on its own. I'm not sure if the swords are tinkertech or just regular engineering that he can keep from breaking down because of his powers.
>>
>>53816955
"Well, I still think it's a nice story. And it has more than one ending."
It doesn't matter.

So, three posts later, time for what I DID.
For however interesting the rest of the solar system may be, Giegue is the one with access to all the best tech, factories, Starmen, robots, weaponry and ships, etc, etc. As a member of his race, it was easy to assume a role at his side, even if I didn't exactly do much. Giegue's hierarchy is honestly kindof loose.
Aside from studying, copying, and collecting all sorts of tech and gizmos, I also hung out with Porky a fair bit (the conniving little shit), and tried to get him to play video games with me, but he'd just bitch and refuse to play anymore unless I let him beat me. But only if I only let him win by just a little bit. He talked on and on about trivial shit, and eventually I had enough of him, although I did take the opportunity to copy his Spidermech before I left.
There was nothing else of note.

"You also tried to calm Giegue, even though he wouldn't listen. Even though you didn't know what to do, and the only thing you could think of saying was that it would be okay, that he didn't have to try so hard. You still tried."
It doesn't matter.
"He lashed out at you and you didn't turn away."

I left most of the plot to the rest of the cast, while picking up trinkets here and there. It was a nice vacation jump, to be honest.
>>
File: tsukonawha.jpe.jpg (7KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
tsukonawha.jpe.jpg
7KB, 256x144px
>>53816969
"You asked Porky if he regretted anything. If there was anything he'd do over. He laughed and said that was stupid. But afterward, he stopped talking to you so much, when he used to scurry around like he thought you were so cool. He wanted you to leave him alone after that, and you noticed."
It doesn't matter.
"That's why you left."

As for my "other half", I'm to understand she followed the Applechasers around, doing nothing in particular. A bunch of slice-of-life stories with them and my companions, culminating in completion of the tale.
What a load of fat. They hardly did anything. I left the plot to them.
While they did that, I got a lot done.
Nothing else happened.

"Except that's not true. You found a Repair Orb and copied it over and over. With them, you told Niiue how to save Giegue."
Stop it.
"You left items to help them all across their journey, and even though they could have done it without you, you still made their journey easier."
It doesn't matter. No, no. It doesn't matter.

Then, because you were worried, you went into their Magicant so you could help the final battle. Even though I was there. Even though it hurt you to be near.
"What are you Doing? StoP. It doesn't MaTter."
Even though they knew what to do, you stayed to help and heal them.
"iT DoesN't maTter."

It mattered to them.
>>
>>53816981
You left, and started building up another Starmen army. You didn't even know why, you just wanted something to do. You had to fill the void. You invaded planets because it was something to do. You stole things past the point of satiety, because you couldn't think of anything to do with your time.
"stop it... stop it..."
Eventually your companions, the protagonists, everyone came to stop you, like so many times before.
"... why do you exist...? it's not right, not right..."
And you were going to put on a show, like you always do. And pretend to lose. But it's just pretending.
Because nobody is really strong enough to stop you.
But you don't think villains should win.

And then, out of nowhere, without any provocation...
Giegue started singing.
"it's not right... it's not supposed to go this way..."

And then you ran away.

He sang because he was so happy.
Because you saved him. And he wanted you to know. Because it could have gone so many other ways.
And he wanted you to know it can still go so many ways.
And you don't have to try so hard.

... and you ran away.
And you didn't stop running, until your time here was over.

I've noticed that you leave a lot of these details out of your write-ups.
But they still matter to you.
>>
>>53816997
Were the voices in the quotes and out of quotes supposed to switch?
>>
File: tsumipeek.jpe.jpg (20KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.jpe.jpg
20KB, 480x290px
>>53817016
Yes.
It's supposed to represent one becoming stronger than the other.
>>
>>53816907
That's what the Reverse Engineering Shard is for
>>
>>53817055
No it isn't. That shard reverse-engineers Tinkertech, not Breaker abilities.
>>
What happened to red eye black jumper?
>>
>>53816907
Dark Contract
>>
>>53816907
Just build it yourself. People need to stop thinking in terms of stealing or buying or copying powers when we have so many ridiculous magic and technology perks. Any power you want, you could probably build for yourself now. And with The Power Is Jumper's from Marvel Magic, that power could become fully integrated into you, too.
>>
>>53817076
he ate an energy field bigger than his head?
>>
>>53817136
But anon, that's a stupid answer to any question, because you basically just said 'don't bother with trying to do or get anything, because there are ways to do or get those things through alternative methods'. You can use that to as justification invalidate doing anything with any method.

Moreover, your solution is essentially 'just pretend like you're already capable of doing it rather than have the ability to actually do it' which is wank which is only allowed because no one brings it up in the thread. If you posted about that here, everyone would call you out on it because it wouldn't stand up to scrutiny, you only use it because you don't have to justify it to anyone but yourself.
>>
File: 1489912921261.gif (879KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489912921261.gif
879KB, 500x265px
>>53816997
Ouch. There weren't a lot of other ways for that to end, huh? Your Jumper's Nightmare is pretty relentless. It was a good story, though. Your write-ups are always a treat to read.

Thanks again for helping me with this jump, it was a huge factor in finishing this up. I'll add the finishing touches once the coffee is in my bloodstream.
>>
>>53816482
*Destroyer of Moons

FTFY
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53816918
>>53816997
>gaslighting yourself so hard you saved the day by betraying yourself
Wonderfully brutal! I didn't see THAT coming, but in hindsight. Of course it couldn't have gone that way.

...I'm sure I got a lot of details wrong on my end somewhere. I just had a barren wiki, a few vids on youtube and a tvtropes page to work with. All I got out of it was "it's sort of like Undertale but if Asriel split himself into Chara and Pacifist!Frisk, the adventuring party is a bunch of alien mooks and the final battle happens in a psychic world".

I never did figure out what a nice Gigue's future would be like. Would it be basically Superman's, where his race becomes super salty but can't really do anything because he's also pretty much the perfect specimen out of all of them?

I hope NEET or Bowser Jr. or someone was there to feed you magic gatorade or something while you were doing your cross-universe marathon
>>
>>53817291
*gone any other way
>>
>>53817236
No, I'm saying "freeform magic and invention abilities are an incredibly useful tool, and I don't know why we even offer them if no one is going to take advantage of them". Seriously, if inventing a spell or a gadget or whatever is just going to get you called a wanker, why do jumps offer the ability to do so? I'm not trying to start shit, I'm genuinely wondering. It seems like a waste. Jumpers have all this incredible power on-hand, and are neglecting it in favor of copying other powers that are completely redundant. I don't understand it.
>>
File: purified.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
purified.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>53815735
My jumper's pretty obsessive about being able to grant powers, so that's not much of a catch.
I just ask them to be gentle about it.
>>
>>53817378
>I don't understand it.
Because open ended powers which can be wanked of doing anything aren't useful unless you're a horrendous powerwanker. Not even our worst powerwankers actually use them like that because of how vague the limits and capabilities of them are.

It's why perks are generally more specific in their wording these days for what perks and items can do, because if they aren't more defined, they can be abused to do ridiculous things far outside their scope, and those of us with smaller imaginations won't even know where to begin with them.

People generally restrict themselves to what canon characters are capable of doing even with open ended powers because using them for other things universally leads to a no limits fallacy.

Why would you bother wanking yourself raw over freeform magic and invention perks when you can just take the powers you want from people who already have them?
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (434KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
434KB, 500x281px
>>53817291
Yeah, it's pretty obscure. I... prettymuch devoured everything surrounding this game over a period of two weeks, but to be fair there's not a lot to devour (other than 28 pages of forum posts that I read through completely because fandom hits you HARD).
You can honestly get a pretty good idea just through the TV Tropes page, but there is a complete video Let's Play if anyone is ever interested. Even covers all five/six of the endings.

You're honestly not THAT far off, although Niiue never re-fuses in the game. The "Good" ending is almost that, which uses PK Harmony to sync their minds, but this only brings him back to sanity temporarily, just long enough for Giegue to fix his own shit before effectively blamming himself out of existence. Once he's has transformed into Giygas, he's basically beyond saving. Too much power and concentrated torment and all, any attempt to fuse him and Niiue at that point just results in Niiue getting overwhelmed.
The way to save him effectively involves targeted psychic surgery to separate his "core" mind and personality ("Severence"), which manifests as a widdle baby Giegue, and is basically the same type of entity as Niiue. The mindless hatred and torment that is Giygas continues existing, and can be safely destroyed by Ness in the new timeline.

I really liked how self-aware your Nightmare was. Really, after the first few times, I think your subconscious would start to pick up on the pattern. It is YOUR subconscious, after all!
>>
I guess I don't really understand the question. Do I just sit in a Stasis pod all the time? Or do I get to go into the world, but I don't benefit from perks?

As much as I'd be alright with taking a bow and arrow and a stone mask, that's about all I'd be getting out of the deal in my current chain. On the other hand, if we just went to young justice and grabbed Amazo's backup drive, I'd be set, since I could just work on tech all the time I'd definitely try to kill Jumper me and take all his powers with the Amazo tech. Don't know if that'd end my chain or not, probably would. It'd still be worth it, doubly so if I can take his place.
>>
>>53817378
Please don't reply to the shitposter who replied to you first.
>>
>>53817620
>>53815735
Whoops, forgot to quote like a retard
>>
>>53817521
>Why would you bother wanking yourself raw over freeform magic and invention perks when you can just take the powers you want from people who already have them?
But I'm not talking about taking advantage of powers that are ambiguous to wank myself to whatever I want. I'm talking about powers that are defined, but are defined as being very versatile and powerful. Like, I totally agree with the whole "restrict to what canon characters are capable of doing" thing, but clever applications of those abilities can still lead to more or less anything you want if you put them together right. This isn't a case of "this magic system doesn't specifically say I can't, do this thing, so that means I can". It's a case of "hey, if I combine this spell, this technology, and a couple of metamagic perks I can make this really cool thing I want". I mean, isn't that a big draw of being a jumper? The ability to take powers and abilities from multiple worlds, and fuse them together into more than the sum of their parts? Instead, everyone seems to just focus on taking things wholecloth and leaving them as they are. I don't know, maybe I just like a different sort of fun than everyone else does.

>>53817629
I don't think it's shitposting. So far we seem to be arguing in good faith and just not understanding what the other person is saying. On both sides, too, I don't quite get what he's saying and (at least I don't think so) he's not getting what I'm saying.
>>
>>53815735
Yeah, I always pick a lot of teaching perks in settings where I have an excess so I can save points on importing in settings where I don't.
>>
>>53817673
The whole 'wank' thing has basically been a petty insult since the earliest days. He shows both his age and his desire to attack by using it.
>>
>>53817291
> I never did figure out what a nice Gigue's future would be like.
... sadly the game doesn't go into a lot of details about the future past Giygas's many possible defeats. The endings mostly exist as a means to set a mood more than answer any questions.

Bizarrely enough, though, it almost seems like Giegue's race doesn't seem to care much after the first invasion's failure.
They don't show up in Earthbound or Mother 3, and their presence in CogDis is pretty muted. Mostly they punish George and effectively erase Maria in a flashback, and then later in the present time one of them seems to regret Giegue having turned out the way he has.

It's entirely possible Giegue is layering a lot of self-hatred and vengeance upon himself due to his human mom dying because his human dad fucked things up so badly.
At any rate, he certainly doesn't seem to answer to anyone anymore. He's definitely top dog throughout the game.

Also, yeah, Neet was totally there to help out. She's one of those rare companions who always sticks by me, mostly because she's such a happy doormat.

>>53817243
No problem, Heavens! I had a lot of fun, and I'm glad to have helped make this jump a reality. You freaking CP vampire.
>>
>>53816907
Thanatos

Or this: >>53817136.

>>53817236
Worm is a setting where every single thing every single character does is just ridiculously advanced alien biotechnology, and all of it follows the true laws of physics as known by the Entities. With enough science and bioengineering perks, you could create your own Shards.
>>
File: tumblr_ooqeybVLuQ1w3kkbno1_1280.png (145KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooqeybVLuQ1w3kkbno1_1280.png
145KB, 1200x1000px
>>53816152
>>53816208
>It all makes sense now, White Diamond is Bolas

That reminds me, Jumpers, have you even encountered a character behind the scenes that belonged to another franchise?
>>
>>53817805
Does it count if I drop them off myself? I dropped a Companion off on Avatar because she fell in love with the world, and met up with her again in Korra. She had some stories to tell.
>>
>>53817673
>I don't know, maybe I just like a different sort of fun than everyone else does.
But you're responding to a question about how to get Chevalier's power with 'don't bother taking his power or coping his power, just invent your own version with magic' and providing no substation for why or how.

I'm not disparaging combos or creative use of perks and items to make cool stuff, but you have to acquire those things in the first place to use them like that, and what if anon wants to use Chevalier's Shard for a crafting project?

You're basically saying that no one should bother making or getting any powers or items from any setting because other settings exist where you can get alternatives. Okay? How? What's the point of your argument? How is that any better? Why wouldn't you just answer the question of how you can do the thing, rather then tell me that you can do the thing in another way, and act like that somehow invalidates the other methods which are more proven in any case?

If you want to mouth off about how you could totally build your own shards or whatever else so you don't even need to bother with taking anyone else's, that's fine, talk about how and explain how it's relevant to the conversation in the first place. Give a real answer to the question.
>>
File: Honorverse Jump V1.2.pdf (625KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse Jump V1.2.pdf
625KB, 1x1px
Updated Honorverse, with a few drawbacks and some clarifications about the ships and properties in future jumps.

Will get back to work on Carmen Sandiego.
>>
>>53817945
>You're basically saying that no one should bother making or getting any powers or items from any setting because other settings exist where you can get alternatives. Okay? How? What's the point of your argument? How is that any better? Why wouldn't you just answer the question of how you can do the thing, rather then tell me that you can do the thing in another way, and act like that somehow invalidates the other methods which are more proven in any case?
You know, honestly, you're right. I think that is what I'm arguing. I guess I just can't see the appeal in Jumpchain anymore, I'm paralyzed by choice with how many different ways I can do something. The reason I didn't say a specific means by which you could copy Chevalier is because there are so many ways. What makes any of them superior to the others? How do I maintain a core concept when I have so many options to accomplish anything I want to do? What's even the point of any specific jump when anything it offers you can be accomplished through other means? I don't even know anymore. Fuck it, power stealing is probably better, at least then you've got a specific mechanism you're using. You're not standing there going "okay, what magic system or set of technological principles should I use to do this thing" for every single thing. I guess when I said I like a different sort of fun, it was really me just trying to mask the fact that I'm not having fun with Jumpchain anymore. I'm really not. I don't know why I'm still here. So I guess what I'm saying is: Bye. Have fun with your chains, anons, don't be like me.
>>
>>53817945
You just need to reverse-engineer his shard. Worm is a deterministic universe with no unique magical functions which can't be reproduced without unique powers. So all you need is the ability to analyze a shard, and grow a massive colony organism that can mimic it.
>>
>>53815963
clothing!
>>
>>53815145
Without Chaos you cannot have change and change the laws that don't work (And there will always be laws that don't work).
>>
>>53818046
Yeah, but they achieve those effects with multiverse transit capability, which is only necessarily a thing in Worm.
>>
>>53818126
Anything short of absolute law is chaos.
>>
>>53818042
You'll be back tomorrow at the latest after you wank off and sleep on it, I guarantee.
>>
Hey I'm looking for some advice here.
I wanted to do the Terraformars Jump, and decided to pick the Tardigrade for the surgery, which gives me as much defensive power as I'll need, but I still don't have any offense.

Anybody got ideas on something that can both kill the Johj and not murder the rest of the crew as collateral damage?
>>
>>53818212
No. Use chemical weapons to purge Mars of all life, if you have any crew members still alive, then the Johj are also probably still alive, and that means you aren't using enough chemical weapons.
>>
>>53815735
Time for me to get a FUCKING Servant Eyecon and KICK SOME BOOTYASS.
>>
>>53818032
Cool.
>>
Is it possible for nonhumans to be servants in Fate? Go Beethoven, drown him in slobber!
>>
File: how did this happen.gif (703KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
how did this happen.gif
703KB, 500x281px
>>53815735
Knowing her, I'd be on the wrong end of toonforce as an "introduction."
>>
Can you capture and companion legendaries in the Pokemon jump?
>>
>>53818298
>chemical weapons
>working on the johj
Even if they did, the roaches would just adapt to it, the only guaranteed method to kill them that they can't adapt to is kinetic force.
>>
File: Frying pan.jpg (48KB, 420x515px) Image search: [Google]
Frying pan.jpg
48KB, 420x515px
How big are your hands relative to the rest of your 8 companions?

>>53815145
>Chaos jumper

Since you can do things without rhyme or reason

>>53815176
>villain sympathy syndrome

Usually in kid shows/settings since sometime they are just doing their jobs

>>53815270
>Surya, from Eclipse Phase. By far the coolest.
How much CP is that?

>>53815735
>Would you accept this proposal?

Sure thing, considering tech/magic/bio aug perks

>>53816785
If constructs count you can make em from lantern rings
>>
>>53818515
>Surya, from Eclipse Phase. By far the coolest.
>How much CP is that?
200CP.
>>
>>53818482
Yeah.
>>
>>53818298
>>53818509
So should I take the bullet ant?

Or could I just take the Hidden Potential perk to give me super strength from the tardigrade and go with something like a Starfish for the clones and regen?

Or just take honey badger and be done with it?
>>
Jumpers, do you import the same weapon at every opportunity to create a super weapon?

Do you have multiple weapons you do this with?

Do you prefer to collect new ones instead of importing?

Why?
>>
>>53818723
Thanks. For some reason I thought you couldn't but I have a feeling I was thinking about some non-Jumpchain Pokemon thing.
>>
>>53818032
How powerful are the missiles here?
>>
What goddess is the MILFiest?
>>
>>53819075
Freya/Hera usually.
>>
>>53819075
Gaia.
>>
>>53819075
Hathor.
>>
>>53818744
Zephie has three spears. ANGER (Who is also Himedachi), REGRET, and FUCK YOU. ANGER (Yes it has to be in all caps.) is the 'last ditch effort' spear that is usually in the form of a flowery sash around the waist.

Zephie fights with two spears in hand at a time. Typically they fight with FUCK YOU and REGRET. FUCK YOU is an antimagic spear. It doesn't have a lot of force behind it but if I put more mana in it, the spear pounds harder. I'm planning on making it both antimagic and antiregen but I've yet to find concepts of those yet.

REGRET, meanwhile, is meant as a redemption spear. It is NOT a mind control spear, I don't do that. It just makes the person at the tail end reexamine their actions and consider how they've hurt other people undeserving of being hurt. It's also a purifying spear. It also has one of Zeus's lightening bolts forged into it and the concept of empathy, redemption, and purification in it as well. If the person doesn't regret their actions even in that light, I use ANGER and return FUCK YOU to it's form as a earring. (It's shaped like Cu's earrings)

ANGER pounds with the force of a comet (So like 70 km per second) and is bright as one that streaks across the sky. It doesn't only hit with that force but that's what it starts with as a default if I don't make it weaker.
>>
>>53818744
I prefer to collect new ones so I can purchase them with Buy Menu or feed them into my pixelator. That way I have reliable access to a variety of useful effects, which I can then use a number of methods to combine into one weapon.

:^)
>>
>>53815735
Fuck yes?
My genetic code is gonna be insane.
>>
>>53819168
>pixelator

What's that?
>>
File: Carmen Sandiego Jump V1.2.pdf (504KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Carmen Sandiego Jump V1.2.pdf
504KB, 1x1px
>>53819050
Light ones use 15 megaton "shaped" nuclear explosives to power bomb-pumped x-ray lasers. Capital ship missiles are in the hundred-megaton range. By the latest point in the books, salvos are often in the hundreds of thousands of missiles.

I'm having serious issues coming up with the new 200 CP Drop-In item for Carmen Sandiego. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it, as I'm just drawing a blank.
>>
>>53818998
People generally roll their eyes at the idea, since Pokémon is your first Jump before you have any of your powers, so it's just you the slightly empowered human versus a demigod.
>>
>>53819178
I meant Pixel Transmogrifier, from Kid Radd. It lets you covert an item into a metaphysical "currency" for 1/4 of its value, which can then be used to "purchase" anything it's scanned.
>>
>>53818744
Why would I? I can use Item Fusion to add all the weapons together into stupid monstrous amalgamations of terrible, and use something like Ensoul to infuse my powers into them directly so that they basically become a second me.
>>
So how does the Force work postjump?

Will the Darkside still corrupt and twist you?

I've never been a huge Star Wars fan and that's mostly because of the Force. How if you're not a monk you have to be a Dark Lord of the Sith. How if you start using the Force for your own personal gain then you will become a baby eating monster. The Darkside has always reminded me of those stupid cliche antidrug programs that say that if you smoke a joint you'll become a crackwhore or a terrorist.
>>
>>53819185
Maybe those marker things from the live action Carmen Santiago show? Put 'em in a map and they light up and flash if there's something interesting at that location, and are disabled for 24 hours if there isn't. You get 8.
>>
File: ball.gif (965KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
ball.gif
965KB, 245x171px
>>53819075
>had thoughts of integrating goddess to mortals CYOA into chain
>>
>>53819373
That is an awesome idea! Can write that up.

In the meantime, had another idea; this might end up being undiscounted instead given your suggestion.

Reference Texts: 200 CP, Discount Drop-In
Sometimes you just can’t carry around all the books you need. You have a pair of linked reference texts; you place one on a bookshelf among other books, and then can open the other to any book on the shelf. This helps you access a lot more information without having to carry around a personal library, and also helps ease the nightmares of those preservationists who might have had a problem with you tramping around with precious first editions.
>>
>>53819361
That's mostly because the jedi are assholes who murder anyone who doesn't fall inline with their stupid force worshiping religion, so your only recourse is to turn around and kill all the jedi.
>>
>>53819395
As in, helping lonely goddesses date humans? Or as in trying to make that setting into a Jump?
>>
>>53819361
It works as it does in setting, except you're a "conduit" to the Force rather than it existing in future jumps.

Yes.

Until the upcoming Bane Trilogy jump, none of the jumps had anything to prevent that.
>>
Any jumps that allow you to become a ship/spaceship?
>>
>>53819448
Kancolle has that as one of the backgrounds.
>>
>>53819234
I'm sure my highly trained Rattata can take on the demigod Palkia.
>>
>>53818032
>drawback section
>can only take up to 2 drawbacks
*frowns loudly*
Other than that pretty cool stuff.
>>
>>53819143
Sex drugs and rocknroll goddess is not a milf.
>>
Is there anything that allows you to alter the nature of an ability? Like, slay a fire demon with some sort of power-stealing, but instead of gaining Hellfire you would gain the "Holy" equivalent?
>>
To the anon who was making the suits power armor jump, is that still happening? Sorry to bug you I was just wondering.
>>
>>53819521
Real eater is the only one I know of off the top of my head anon, sorry.
>>
File: fingers.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
fingers.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>53819361
Fiat, brother. Fiat and weird inter-multiversal physics is how everything, including the Force, works in Jumpchain.
>>
>>53815182
Lunars.
>>
>>53819548
Anon, Real Eater explicitly disallows you from altering the "source" of an ability, which that most certainly would count as. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>53819577
... wrong image *sigh*
>>
>>53819586
Obviously it's now holy demonic fire.
>>
>>53819586
How is that altering the source? Its turning one fire into another, if it can turn fire into ice why would it not be able to do that?
>>
>>53815735
Why the fuck not? I mean, decent odds I get shot at least once, but that's how things go. He's got enough loyalty perjs to get me to do his shady stuff with him, too.
>>
>>53819497
She's literally a god of motherhood though.
>>
>>53815735
Nope.
>>
So, is it official that Red's given up on Black Crusade AGAIN?
>>
>>53819678
Fuck off.
>>
>>53819678
>wanting a rushed jump instead of just waiting

She'll be done when she's done.
>>
>>53819577
How goes starforce?
>>
>>53819696
So never? It's just like Worm update or WoW, more a meme than anything else.
>>
>>53819361
You don't have to be Jedi or Sith. Not in canon and certainly not in the jumps.
Both the Kotor and Clone Wars jump offer origins for neutral/independent/Grey Jedi. Those are a thing.
Falling to the dark side happens either because you have no control over your emotions (Jedi) or because you're the kind of asshole who would've gone that way even without the corruption.

If you're that worried about it pick up some anti-corruption perks.

And actually read the jumps in question, seeing how all that stuff is explicitly written out in at least 2 of them (Kotor and Clone Wars).
>>
>>53816070
>All ye who enter, do unto others only what you would have others do unto you.
What happens when a sadimasochist arrives?
>>
>>53819750
Even sadomasochists generally like people to ask first. It's only polite.
>>
>>53818032
>>53819050
>the missiles here
how are consumables like missiles and weapon ammo handled?
Do they restock in jump?
What about in later jumps?
>>
>>53819696
Don't feed the fucker.
>>
>>53819801
What if a person with a rape fetish shows up? They reallywant to get raped. But theyre like that woman from san francisco who self identifies as a hippo and tries to be a sexy fat hippo.
>>
>>53819750
>not doing unto others what others HAVE done unto you

Letting someone stab your eye out and get away with it isn't being a better person.
>>
>>53819696
So, only if/when we find somebody else to work on the jump. Good to see we're on the same wavelength
>>
>>53819700
>starforce
It's kind of on the back burner, but I can't imagine it'll take too long after I've finished my exams in ~ 2 weeks
>>
>>53819917
Yay!
>>
>>53819717
Dude, chill. MCU2 took a while, and (i think) it's pretty good.

patience.
>>
>>53820003
>pretty good
>I think

Well, your opinion's objectively wrong.
>>
>>53819410
t. palpatine
>>
>>53820003
It's pretty sad how that jump took the jumpmaker ~5 months and yet she berated people for not replacing hers in one.
>>
File: Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg (952KB, 1518x1721px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg
952KB, 1518x1721px
Pic Related.
>>
>tfw you pimped your ship in Titanfall so it's really useful as a ship but also want to have it as a kanmusu
I kinda wanna just make kanmusu an altform.
>>
>>53820038
It's pretty sad that the people who wanted permission to remake one of hers didnt even do anything in that entire month.

Not even a WIP.
>>
>>53820033
>Hurr everyone who's portrayed as "right" in fiction is objectively so
>Durr I choose all the "good" options that are spoon-fed to me so I can feel morally superior
I bet you allowed the Wall of Faithless to exist just because it was maintained by "good" gods, huh?
>>
File: 1452623089725.gif (438KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452623089725.gif
438KB, 500x500px
>>53815145
Sheogorathian cycles of law and chaos
>>
>>53820070
You could just learn the magics that make a Kanmusu what they are. I mean they are being brought forth by calling their spirits back from their wrecks.
>>
File: Bro_Dredd1.png (6KB, 91x105px) Image search: [Google]
Bro_Dredd1.png
6KB, 91x105px
>>53815145
>>
Speaking of WoW, OAA - you've started including bits and pieces of the TTRPG to incorporate into the jump. Will this be including feats as perks, like Vision Quest or Mind Over Matter?
>>
File: zustk2N.png (102KB, 942x546px) Image search: [Google]
zustk2N.png
102KB, 942x546px
>>53820027
>I think
fine, it's pretty good. I haven't seen a few of the phase 2 movies, so im not an authority, but it's well made and has a lot of unique stuff in it. Plus im keeping MCU for later in my chain. so chill.

Have a Germanball meme.
>>
>>53820076
It's pretty sad how a Solars jump has allegedly been in the works for an entire year yet the jumpmaker didn't even do anything in that time.

Not even a WIP.

Two can levy that bullshit. There are dozens of jumpmakers who don't show even the barest bit of progress until the jump is finally complete, months down the road. It's unreasonable to hold jumpmakers who were given permission to replace such jumps to an unreasonable and arbitrarily higher standard.
>>
>>53820170
Exactly.

And that's why you should shut up.
>>
>>53820147
>Mind Over Matter
>Add your charisma to your hit points

Jesus christ I could charge any amount of CP for that and I would still see so an ungodly number of builds taking it.

To answer your question, yes. There are gonna be Feats-as-Perks.
>>
>>53820201
So you're going to charge 1600 CP for it just because there are ridiculous charisma perks in other jumps, and not based on how powerful it is in setting, if you even offer it at all. Good to know your jump can be ignored.
>>
>>53820248
For every bit of lip I get out of you it's gonna be another 200 CP on top of that.
>>
File: No Effort.png (70KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
No Effort.png
70KB, 600x633px
>>53820248
>>
>>53820248
>Passive aggressive shitposting
Good to know you can be ignored.
>>
How hard is the Kyon? drawback Haruhi Suzumiya to succeed at?
>>
>>53820170
So, basically
>you say everything red makes is bad and takes to long to come out
>you can't levee any criticism against it or point out why they're bad, but you insist on replacing it anyway, and insult the jump maker for their content despite having nothing to show
>they give you permission anyway, but you continue to attack them for it, even after you've been told that you can make your own
>you say its going to take a long time with no evidence of its existence because jump makers take a long time to make anything
You are a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>53820285
So... 3200?
>>
>>53820297
He's shitposting. That's all he's doing. To make her feel bad and annoy you. Why are you feeding him? Your replies make his dick big and gives him more material to shitpost with because he can reply to you in some retarded way.
>>
>>53820320
actually I think we're up to 4000 now.
>>
>>53820201
Goddamn, how big is this jump so far?
>>
File: CqoHP8F_d.jpg (75KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
CqoHP8F_d.jpg
75KB, 425x600px
What is your favorite non human rpg or fantasy race?
>>
>>53820292
Not just passive-aggressive shitposting.

HYPERBOLIC passive-aggressive shitposting. Like the kind you see at a gossip circle of middle-aged, middle-class white women.
>>
>>53820376
Or any black barber shop.
>>
>>53820285
...So? It's pretty much useless anyway, and either requires you to take specific perks in other jumps or take specific perks in other jumps and spend unimaginable effort increasing an arbitrary, imaginary mental stat that no one in the setting has to any comparable level. You just raising the price shows that you're willing to punish the whole thing thread because of some "shitposter" and would only create ill will towards you.
>>
>>53820368
Drow. I just loving have Drow feet covering my face.
>>
>>53820352
I'll give you an answer once it stops growing, but I've topped out past the 90's and that's not including the skeleton of Items (which has Garrison customization and Steam Armor customization), and drawbacks, and Notes.

Thank fuck I'm putting the Quests into a separate file. I want to do the same with the Order Hall details, but at the same time - that's rather important to purchasing-knowledge so I should be leaving it in.
>>
>>53820368
Lizardmen. I just love having Lizardman feet covering my face.
>>
>>53820368
Lamia.
>>
>>53820458
Your every post in this place just causes a surge of shitposting.

Leave.
>>
File: weirded out EMIYA archer.jpg (49KB, 231x446px) Image search: [Google]
weirded out EMIYA archer.jpg
49KB, 231x446px
>>53820102
Damn, this straw you're making me wear is pretty itchy.

The wall of the faithless is a fucking horrifying concept and I have no idea why the fuck they would allow that. I didn't involve myself in that discussion but I'm squarely on the "anti-faceless wall" side. There are flaws in the Jedi Philosophy but I don't think killing them all is the answer.
>>
>>53820368
Angels, if only for the style
>>
>>53815308
Guys? Anything?
>>
>>53820458
Is there anything wroth doing with the Outlands or should you just let it finish dissolving?
>>
File: waddle_dee 001.gif (17KB, 383x343px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 001.gif
17KB, 383x343px
Howdy /JC!

Cave Story Jump 119:
CP: 1000
Drawback:
Running Hell [+600]
Origin: Researcher
Perks:
Moonsong [Free]
Moonjump [Free]
Spot the Bot [Free]
Flesh and Metal [-300]
Misery's Might [-800]
Gear:
Energy Weapons System [-200]
A Red Flower Garden Plot [-300]

Have some semi-decent Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/fedAvp3Z

>>53820368
Pic Related.
>>
>>53820482
But the problem is you don't have a choice, the Jedi are going to kill you because you don't agree with them. What, are you just going to let them kill you and shit on your grave because you were somehow ideologically dangerous to them?
>>
>>53820473
>Lamia
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
File: 1493243075830.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493243075830.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>53820440
>I just loving have Drow feet covering my face.
>>
>>53815308
>>53820486
I'd tell you if I knew, but I don't.
>>
>>53815308
>>53820486

Did you read the notes? It tells you in the notes.

>Additionally, Dormant Power by itself gives you the sheer potential power the Player Characters exhibited, going from struggling to kill Pixies to murdering deities and demon royals by the dozen in about a (subjective) month of constant conflict and life-or-death struggles. Your growth rate is a bit slower, however, requiring a few decades to max out.
>>
>>53820201
That would imply you would see an "ungodly number of builds" in the first place. :^)
>>
>>53819185
>You may select up to two Drawbacks to gain additional points.
Please no.
Just give a max drawback limit of +600 CP gained from drawbacks like everyone else so every max cp build posted doesn't have the exact same drawbacks.
>>
>>53820440
>>53820460
>Feet
What?
>>
>>53820543
It's a fetish.
>>
>>53820458
Can I give my Steam Armor a giant codpiece that's also a cannon?
>>
File: baitkidu.png (39KB, 960x873px) Image search: [Google]
baitkidu.png
39KB, 960x873px
>>53820517
>Aggressive language
>Implying a jumper can't no sell jedi with the right perks thus your only option is to kill them to survive when you can just social perk them into oblivion

I see what you're doing.
>>
>>53820524
What is she, because she is cute.
>>
>>53820368
Kobolds. I used to play them a lot.

>>53819471
Ah! But is it in the top percentage of Rattata?!

>>53815735
I guess, sure, although I'd probably just end up hanging out with myself being a lazy sack of crap all day.

> Wait which one are you referring to?
Yes.

>>53815145
I like a light fluffy smattering of Chaos in an otherwise Ordered environment.
>>
File: the fuck is that.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck is that.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>53820524
>pic
>>
>>53820571
She is a small and slutty dragon.
>>
>>53820509
Get everybody currently on Outland, out. Whether it's to another (non-Legion-dominated) world or Azeroth. Other than that, it's doomed - one way or another it's going to crumble piece-by-piece into space.

>>53820560
I'm not gonna say no, and I think the goblins would get a kick out of it.
>>
>>53815308
What jump?
>>
>>53820524
>>53820543
Sometimes it's nice to submit to a naturally domineering group of women. As a ridiculously powerful and influential Gary Stu, I sometimes need to let go and suck some toes... you know what I mean?
>>
>>53820594
A dom everywhere else, but a sub in bed?

I can dig it.
>>
>>53819185
>2 drawback limiy

Fuck why? That is one of the worst things you can do.
>>
>>53820534
Yeah, but it says in the notes that for every capstone you take it reduces that by 22 'levels' out of your total potential of 99. So, wouldn't you be objectively stronger than any other build if you just took Dormant Power and nothing else?
>>
>>53820368
Gnolls. Take an animal that just laughs at everything, and then adapt them into basically Orcs. That's my shit. Pseudo-Futanari is a bonus
>>
>>53819373
This like what you had in mind?

Give It A Guess: 200 CP, Discount Drop-In
While you now have a fancy interactive world map capable of zoom and, where possible, satellite photography, that’s not the truly impressive part of this item. You have eight intangible “guesses” that you can use to spotlight cities. If there is something which would be of interest to you within a fifteen mile radius of the city centre, its location on the map will begin flashing. The map will update itself to cover any other places you may travel, though it scales appropriately; in some places you may only be alerted that an item is in the right star system. If there’s nothing there, that guess is disabled for the next 24 hours.

>>53819841
I was planning on it just restocking at the start of every jump, as it says.
>>
>>53820590
SMT 1. It was already partially quoted in it's effects by >>53820534
>>
File: tmp_22179-314745916554.jpg (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22179-314745916554.jpg
54KB, 625x626px
>>53820569
>Using Record-tier bullshit that assumes that everyone takes the same jump order or has certain perks
>To defend something from an in-setting perspective
I see that you've been affected by the mongrels on SB... Maybe we should put you out of your misery, as one last service to an old friend.
>>
>>53820623
Yes. But at the same time, you wouldn't have the esoteric bullshit that those capstones, boosted, have access to.
>>
File: 233_STILL17.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
233_STILL17.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>53820594
So something like this?
>>
>>53820479
>Your every post awakens my tsundere feelings, sempai
>leave before I shitpost at you some more to conceal my true feelings, b-baka.
>>
>>53820669
Kinda... she's not chained to her back though and isn't being stepped on by Drow priestesses. It's the one kink that survived tens of thousands of years of Jumping
>>
>>53818744
I have something like six or so main weapons (most of which double as clothing or accessories), that I rotate between Importing and modifying depending on which one is most compatible with the Import and modification in question. All of the various other weapons I've gotten in Jumps, the ones that I don't think it's necessary to incorporate into my active arsenal, lay around in the Arsenal/Workshop I've set up in my Warehouse, where I tinker with them for fun and for testing purposes.

The reason I have a large-ish arsenal is that for me, passions towards different things stops and starts, and when I get bored of something I quickly move onto the next thing that catches my eye. If I only had one weapon, I would eventually just get bored of it. For me, it's much more fun to separate and partition my various tools and powers
>>
>>53820623
The boosted capstones give you more combat power than the level loss, unless you boost the non-combat capstones like Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>53820623
No, Demonic Union with Dormant Power is the strongest, because you start out stronger but have the same potential for growth.
>>
>>53820623
Just get one of those perks like in Noblesse of Fate/Stay that give you unlimited potential in anything you can train. Eventually, Level 100 will be mook-tier to you.
>>
>>53820623
You can actually chose not to boost the capstones and just keep the growth potential and normal capstone.
>>
>>53820669
>That pic
Well, NOW my plans for Surge Concerto are forever perverted.
>>
>>53820781
>who cares about what you can get from any given jump when other jumps exist which have alternatives
Back again?
>>
>>53820752
Doesnt the crown item give limitless growth?
>>
File: Ion & Dinner.jpg (115KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ion & Dinner.jpg
115KB, 960x544px
>>53820804
I am still waiting for that Ar noSurge jump that Annette will grace us with.

I need to gently step on Ion, dammit!
>>
>>53820609
It's a pretty common fetish for people in power. Just like people with little power like BDSM and rape fantasies.
>>
Any way to get yandachi without picking up the others?
>>
File: Anon fetishes.png (2MB, 2036x3604px) Image search: [Google]
Anon fetishes.png
2MB, 2036x3604px
>>53820890
>>53820594
>>53820440
>>53820543
Speaking of which, what are your jumper's fetishes and how often do you write them indulging in them?
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53815145
Law in general, but strict devotion to it is a bad idea.
Unless you're talking in terms of SMT. Then fuck both options.

>>53815184
One if I remember correctly. It was artificial, Baby-Wyatt(being magical jesus) made one pop out of the TV, from a TV show he was watching.

>>53815735
I'd probably be miserable to be perfectly honest. Considering Justice is an idealized version of myself, his "normal" form still looks like me even, just perfected. Combined with how he has all the cute girls, and I would have no one. Yeah. I don't think I would accept.

I'd probably join up with Stalwart Tiger though. He's loud, he's in your face, he's arrogant as hell, but he's good to his companions.

>>53818744
Yes. The Sword. I'm terrible at names, and no name suggested as ever 'fit' in my mind. It's a sword, and I've also improved on it myself.

No, though I do import my Armor from time to time.

No, but I do collect new ones when I have the chance. Both so I can have a collection, and so I can determine how to add their properties to The Sword on my own.

Because it's a project, keeps me from getting bored. Along with my other projects.

>>53820368
I've always liked Tieflings.
>>
Man, you guys are weird. Why can't you people have normal sexual fantasies? I just want someone to fuck me until my pupils turn into hearts.
>>
File: Hes right you know.jpg (10KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
Hes right you know.jpg
10KB, 222x395px
>>53820947
Top Tier anon.
>>
>>53820929
What the fuck.
>>
>>53820571
>>53820577
Her name is smolder, and she's a character of someone named Kanel.

Wouldn't mind bringing her along for my chain.
>>
>>53820947
>I just want someone to fuck me until my pupils turn into hearts.
Who doesn't?
>>
>>53820868
Good news, anon! Today was my last exam for the semester! ALL As MOTHERFUCKER

Bad news, my pc is still burnt out. Aside from being unable to play Stormblood. SON OF A-, writing is a problem. That said? Depending on how my summer goes, I'll definitely have time. Here's to hoping everything goes well.
>>
>>53820929
Floor tiles
>>
File: Do It For Nei.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Nei.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>53820996
You can do it Annette!

I believe in you!

Help me, I haven't stopped listening to Class::XIO_PROCEED;
>>
>>53821005
Oh god. I also remember that guy.
>>
>>53812017
>Hey BrotherAnon
>Do the powers copied with Power Mimicry develop as normal? The description only mentions a early limit of 3 powers at a time.
>Are they grafted like Powers taken or are they like original since its our power copying theirs?
>The jump only mentions avatar-link stuff and stealing..
Sorry for the late reply. Today has been really hectic.
Right, so, any Power that you aren't born with or purchase with CP is going to be at a relative disadvantage compared to those that are when it comes to growth potential. Powers gained through Mimicry or Absorption aren't those you bought with CP or those you were born with, so...
Also, the immunities limit is currently set to 3 but is capable of growing...

>>53815184
There was the one Justiceanon mentioned that was made by Wyatt, there are also actual Dragons in setting.
They are however virutally extinct, with a few half-breeds like Dragon Warlocks around.
How authentic Wyatt's dragon was compared to the real ones, who knows, but the comic suggests they follow a more D&D style morphology of seperate wings and fore limbs.

>>53816070
Nice. Very nice. Thank you for posting this.

>>53819854
>But theyre like that woman from san francisco who self identifies as a hippo and tries to be a sexy fat hippo.
What?
No, actually I don't want to know. Please don't tell me.
Tell me, please, my curiousity burns!
>>
>>53820929
Necrophilia-lite
Quite a lot as my waifu is the skeleton of a woman I resurrected. Fully sentient and able to give verbal responses.
>>
>>53820947
>>
File: skely.jpg (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skely.jpg
869KB, 1920x1080px
>>53821130
Closest image I have to her
>>
>>53820124
Is that a thing?
>>
File: Heart Shaped.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Shaped.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>53820947
>>
>>53821053
Thanks, anon.

Ever tried to hear deep into CLASS: EXPAJA, em-pyei-n vari-fen jang or Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE?
>>
File: laughing archer.png (541KB, 847x512px) Image search: [Google]
laughing archer.png
541KB, 847x512px
>>53820666
Thanks for the laugh, but I'm not your friend. I don't even know who you are.
>>
>>53821190
Those are also in my Arno playlist.
>>
File: Stop Posting Satan.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Posting Satan.png
477KB, 695x559px
>I missed this
Shit.

O.B.L.I.G.A.T.E.D
>>
>>53821123
I know not "perks" and "purchases", but can in-setting things which affect magic can be stolen? If you have access to the same outside power source as your target can a Power be stolen?
>>
>>53821228
Are you fucking kidding me? >>53820666
>>
>>53820929
Necrophilia (mostly with the undead), teratophilia, cute things in general, consensual disembowelment. Probably other things, knowing him.

I hardly ever write it unless it's about one of them getting him into trouble.
>>
File: 1489070191241.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489070191241.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
>>53821174
>one day in the future it will be entirely possible for people to biomechanically engineer themselves to be squigirls with pupils that can turn eye shaped
>but you'll be long dead before then
>>
>>53821285
>Implying people won't try to make it illegal for idiotic moral reasons
>Such as "Designer babies" or "Muh Nazis"
>>
File: shinku p.png (1MB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
shinku p.png
1MB, 2507x3541px
>>53820947
>>
File: Helloooo Nurse!.jpg (123KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
Helloooo Nurse!.jpg
123KB, 1600x871px
>>53820929
Nurses and Christmas Cakes are hot.
>>
>>53820929
Do you wanna know?

Do you REALLY wanna know?

tentacles and oviposition.

Remember: you asked.
>>
>>53821317
Her eye looks like a fleshlight from the thumbnail.
>>
>>53821330
Do you use pre-existing orifices or just pick a spot on the torso and go to town?
>>
>>53820929
Consensual missionary once a week under a picture of Jesus.
>>
>>53821330
>spoiler
That's not that weird. I mean, comparatively, that's not that weird. It could be a lot weirder.
>>
>>53821372
YOU SICK FUCK, I BET YOU HOLD HANDS TOO.
>>
>>53821091
Makes me think of that one guy who showed his sister his jumpchain porn.
>>
>>53820947
I read a sci-fi novel where that can be a thing. Androids with custom body can let you get up to all sorts of shit. The protagonist lived on a planet that had been started by hippies who turned themselves into "nature spirits" and Orks with elf waifus. Looking back the writer probably had one hell of a transformation fetish.
Not that I mind.
>>
>>53821397
In public, yes.
dangerously lewd
>>
>>53821403
I've heard weirder stories. Hell I have a weirder story.

I was once online with one of my friends, he left but didn't turn off his mic. I ended up hearing him and his sister get drunk and fuck.

He gets extremely mad whenever I bring it up.
>>
>>53821403
...what?
>>
>>53820929
I'm not dumb enough to tell you that.
>>
>>53821198
Looks more like hillary clinton.
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>53821424
Oh God, what.
>>
>>53821424
Straight up living the incestuous dream?
>>
>>53821169
Yeah the whole idea of kanmusu (Fleet Girls) are moe anthropomorphisms of World War II naval warships which were summoned, in the Anime. The representation that we get in the Jump is the one from the Anime and that one chose to go with the idea that the people of humanity, faced with Abyssals who were as tough/strong/had the guns of the battleships/etc they anthropomorphized but had a the benefit of being only the size of fucking human, turned to invoking the kanmusu. The reason that the Japanese ships are the first ones seen is because the magic itself is based on invoking the Kami of those ships, which is also why ships of great personal history seem to be popping up.

Granted that still leaves a lot of mysteries but that's Kantai for you.
>>
>>53821459
What kind of pussy-ass "primordial evil" are you that shit like that freaks you out? Hell, iirc, you've been down weirder routes.
>>
File: 4U.jpg (62KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
4U.jpg
62KB, 600x846px
>>53820929
Big girls.
>>
>>53821459
>>53821462
I'm completely serious. This was YEARS ago. Apparently it only ever happened once, and they both steadfastly refuse to ever mention anything related to sex in one another's presence.
>>
>>53820929
Xenophilia and urolagnia. Especially together.
>>
>>53820929
Loli demonic tentacle incest mind control non-consensual twin transformation hand holding
>>
>>53821498
Are you kidding, Aku is so pure that he thinks that the Priestess got pregnant with his kids via drinking his essence. The though that she might have done something else with it never even occurred to him.
>>
>>53821424
A similar thing happened yo me and my buddies on discord, oe of the guys forgot to turn his mike off or discord and we heard everything.

Would have been ok but his chick is a cow.
>>
>>53821593
Okay but on a scale of one to ten how stacked was the cow?
>>
So now that we're openly talking about fetishes, shouldn't we allow lewd jumps onto the drive?
>>
>>53820329
>Your replies make his dick big
So from conclave to a tenth of an inch?

>>53821235
>but can in-setting things which affect magic can be stolen?
Well, there is nothing stopping you from getting an Athame in setting rather than using the Bloodstained Athame given in the jump, if that's what you mean.
It isn't covered by jump protection like purchased items are, but would otherwise work the same as any other Athame in Charmed.

>>53821235
>If you have access to the same outside power source as your target can a Power be stolen?
If it meets all the other criteria then I would think so, but are you thinking of something specific?
>>
>>53821644
Exception that proves the rule.
>>
>>53821420
Jump when?
>>
>>53821678
Actually I think I might do one.
Perilous Waif is pretty fun.
>>
>>53821605
She has fat woman breasts but is 5 foot tall and weighs a bit over 450 lbs. She is the ugly kind of cow
>>
>>53820512
Wait you made your Gate into a Noble Phantasm!? What the hell does it even do? I mean other than drive folks mad, and why get the Gate of Babylon? It's kinda dumb without all the stuff in it.
>>
File: ship.jpg (8KB, 303x205px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
8KB, 303x205px
sort of confused on how many turrets we can get for the starwars corvette. Is it five in addition to the first two turrets or just five turrets overall?
>>
>>53821645
Thanks.

>if that's what you mean
No, I was more referring to:
>Perks or other purchases which change how you or an applicable companion function/relate to Magic or increase Magic power or ability, or anything along those lines, cannot be shared through the link. Whether it makes your magic more power, plentiful, regenerate faster, or extend its duration. It cannot be shared.
If actual in-setting stuff like that can be shared or stolen, or if it's just CP things.

>something specific
Powers which rely on Forgotten Realms arcane magic, which is connected to the Weave.
>>
>>53821123
Does Heartless work on volunteers? Does it work on things that aren't strictly magical, but are supernatural, and explicitly serve to increase "supernatural power" and/or are heavily related to magic? Such as D&D Divine Ranks or Magoi from Magi (not counting that they're dependent on an outside source)?
>>
File: Gate Text (Right side).jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gate Text (Right side).jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>53821753
Yeah I made a my Gate into a NP. It allows other to tap into Magecraft, mostly, and nets me information. It's kind of a shitty B Rank NP all said. If the Thread wants I can post it for you guys to look at it. Also the right side of Pic Related is more like what my personal Gate has on it.
>>
>>53821485
Are more famous ships more powerful?
>>
>>53822021
Unknown, though it's likely that ships with greater personal history would have greater levels of 'talent' in battle. At least that's how it seems in the Anime.
>>
>>53821644
Isn't the whole point of not allowing 'porn' jumps into the drive because this is a blue board?
>>
This thread is simply too lewd for me, I will wait for the next one.
>>
>>53822207
It's to keep us from turning into /cyoag/. Say what you will about us, at least our 500 post arguments aren't about whose fetish is shit.
>>
>>53822021
>>53822051
It would explain why she is best girl.
>>
>>53822207
No, it has nothing to do with that. "Blue board" just means you can't post actual porn. Smut and lewd CYOAs have been allowed forever. You do know that /cyoag/ has lewd CYOAs, right?
>>
>>53822233
At least you can fap to that discussion. Author-hating and SB-cross gets boring after 800 threads of it.
>>
File: scared girl.gif (1MB, 413x419px) Image search: [Google]
scared girl.gif
1MB, 413x419px
>>53822051
>>53822242
>Kanmusu Noah's Ark
>>
>>53822289
She wouldn't be good in a fight but if you ever wanted a 'Fleet Mom' she'd be your girl.
>>
>>53822262
Why can't we just pretend that /cyoag/ died two years ago?
>>
>>53822342
Because then cyoag would fuck the corpse.
>>
>>53821915
>Yeah I made a my Gate into a NP
Just to clarify, the Gate of Truth from FMA & FMA:Brotherhood, the one going through gives you knowledge of alchemy, enough to use it without transmutation circles, but allows the keep of the gate to extract a price for the knowledge?
>It allows other to tap into Magecraft, mostly
Does FMA style alchemy qualify as magecraft here?
Can you extract a price for the abilities you grant, sort of like a Contract of Adhesion for anyone sent through the gate, where they 'agree' to a deal with the devil style trade by going through?

Hm. Could that also work as a Marble Phantasm?
Can some effects of a Marble Phantasm last outside the marble when it ends?
>>
>>53815145
Chaos, as long as you don't skip on the wisdom stat and can avoid being too big of a dick about it.

>>53815735
yes, other than when I take drawbacks jumper me is very nice to be around.

>>53818744
I focus on unarmed martial arts, with the only exceptions being ones I can eventually integrate into being a part of me, as soul manifestations, biologically or otherwise.

>>53819361
Lucas has commented that the Jedi interpretation of the force is the correct one, but I think that's too fatalistic and black and white to be interesting. There are more orders that serve the light side or even refute the existence of a rigid need for light vs dark, then the Jedi in Star Wars. Hopefully, in baneverse I will get a chance to explore that more.

>>53820368
slimes and kobolds/tiny creatures
slimes have a large range of ways to be designed, and the variety is interesting.
as for kobolds, I like the idea of small adventurers looking out to a terrifying world and haveing their optimism carry them to do things far greater than what is expected of them, even if that is normal for other races.

>>53820929
Comfy cuddling, hand holding, consensually being dominated/ryona/raped, kissing and nerdy dates.
>>
>>53822431
>consensually being dominated/ryona/raped

Does that include charisma perking your way to consent?
>>
>>53818032
>>53819482
>*frowns loudly*
He did it there too?
Crap, why even have lower level drawbacks, if taking them lowers your effective CP?
>>
File: waddle_dee 006.gif (8KB, 144x150px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 006.gif
8KB, 144x150px
>>53822358
>Just to clarify, the Gate of Truth from FMA & FMA:Brotherhood, the one going through gives you knowledge of alchemy, enough to use it without transmutation circles, but allows the keep of the gate to extract a price for the knowledge?
Yep that's the one.

>Does FMA style alchemy qualify as magecraft here?
Not really but as I said it mostly just give out the ability to tap into Magecraft. Basically if it's teachable I can teach it through the Gate, though I usually hold back on that since most of the stuff I can teach I can teach better using other methods. The Gate grants Understanding.

>Can you extract a price for the abilities you grant, sort of like a Contract of Adhesion for anyone sent through the gate, where they 'agree' to a deal with the devil style trade by going through?
Nope those who witness the Gate of Truth gain a Gate of their own, at E Rank.

>Hm. Could that also work as a Marble Phantasm?
Maybe. The theory is there for others to explore, but mine is actually the Bounded Field between Man and God, the crystallization of the Mystery known as Understanding, and a big fucking door that I can project into reality to tank attacks.

>Can some effects of a Marble Phantasm last outside the marble when it ends?
Depends on you. My own Gate works by spreading Understanding to others and gathering information.
>>
>>53822472
Why even have higher level drawbacks, if everyone can take a smattering of 100CP ones and never need to dip into the pricier stuff?
>>
>>53822516
Because they should be punishing enough that it's not a choice between six tiny nuisances and fighting god. It also mean no one will take the small drawbacks because it's mechanically worse to do so.

Unless you just ignore the drawback limits.
>>
>>53822516
Usually 2 or 3 for each tier is good enough for the 600 cp cap.
>>
>>53821368
I just use an orifice. I don't pick a spot and go to town because 1. that's fucking painful 2. I might have regen but that's just GROSS and the other person might not have it. The eggs also dissolve too because I can't handle a million moth babies too.
>>
>>53822511
Can/do you retain the information Truth gives you if you have a perfect memory perk?
>>
>>53822468
Since It's about me being the one that gets dominated, I think regen perks are the main thing I'm going to need.

But charisma perks are a weird concept. I have a bunch of them but i'm picky about the ones I take. I want my charisma to come from perks that make me actually that nice/pleasant of a person to have that effect, not just a cult of personality that surrounds me with yes men.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>53822622
Functionally, it's like a massive computer that's stuck in White Room Limbo, if you want I could just post the entire Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>53822516
If you decide your jumps in a random order and end up going to high power settings early, sometimes high point drawbacks are good for keeping things interesting even without the points.
>>
File: 1495904602173.png (233KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495904602173.png
233KB, 600x850px
>>53822626
>that surrounds me with yes men
But charisma doesn't necessarily make people dumber around you. I mean, you can convince then into a yes if you really will it, but gaining their friendship, trust or loyalty doesn't mean that they will simply follow everything you say without questioning (most of the time).
>>
>>53822516
My usual spread is +100, +200, +300
Pick the most interesting to you from each tier, and the math works out for the usual 600 CP cap.
>>
>>53822547
>Because they should be punishing enough that it's not a choice between six tiny nuisances and fighting god.
Less potent drawbacks will have smaller requirements, or they aren't worth taking. Unless you write in some sort of synergy where they escalate each other, three 100cp drawbacks will always be easier than a single 300cp drawback because they'll come up in different situations. Which makes them ideal, mechanically speaking.

>It also mean no one will take the small drawbacks because it's mechanically worse to do so.
Depends on individual builds, and what the jumpers are willing to put up with.
>>
>>53822516
Because i (and other jumpers) would rather deal with "you have bounty hunters after you" for 300cp instead of stuff like "you are blind" or "you can never make friends in your time here" or whatever other shit the author thinks is only worth 100cp.

Basically stuff that's something you can deal with and be done with it instead of a constant fucking annoyance that you'll have to deal with for 10 years.
Several of those? I'll take my chances with the powerful enemy hating my guts, thank you very much.

>>53822680
Depends on the perks. Some explicitly do make people listen to you even if what you're saying is bullshit.
Which is why he's picky about his charisma perks.

"You're good at making friends", "you're an interesting and charming guy" and "you're confident and know what to say" are a very different thing to "your words are practically mind control, you can talk anyone into pretty much everything" or "if you flirt with someone they'll say yes, even if they're not normally into your gender/species or are already married".

One is charisma. The other infringes on the free will of another, which some people really aren't comfortable with.
>>
>>53822741
Well, I mostly interpret the charisma perks to be something that you willingly need to use if you want it at it's fullest. There is a 'natural charm' that will be always there, but I don't think that you can turn it into a passive mind control so easily.

Although I remember reading that Charisma A+ was already more of a 'curse' than a boon.

Beauty and harem perks on the other hand... Things can get really weird.
>>
>>53822741
That's a criticism of the design of the drawbacks themselves, which is valid. The discussion's about the pros and cons of freeform-600cp and pick-2 drawback limits, though.
>>
>>53820929
Son.

It will be a cold day in hell before I mention the filthy, filthy smut I write for my chain.

Talking about his fetishes is going near that road. At most, AT. MOST. You get bloodplay.
>>
File: Well.png (63KB, 321x357px) Image search: [Google]
Well.png
63KB, 321x357px
>>53815735
THIS IS DAMN TOUGH! On one hand as a companion/Tank/crafting spec jumper. I will probably have access to much more power and ability than most. Non-imported companions for most jumpers. on the other hand, I Will know that the woman I dream of Exists and not be able to have her.... on the third hand it will give me a chance. The other cuties that I will be able to meet in real life Which stinks for me right now So I guess it Would be a yes.
>>
>>53822654
?
>>53820296
>>
>>53822825
>bloodplay

What is that, anyway?
>>
>>53822891
BDSM play involving voluntary bloodletting and use of it.

My wife's a vampire so it's always been a thing.
>>
>>53822786
"charisma perks" is a pretty broad term. Some of those are something i'd be pretty upset about if someone used them on me - if i could get upset about it, that is.

Using that kind of thing on your friends and companions?
To paraphrase the Dresden Files jump, maybe they really shouldn't be calling you that (but can't help themselves because "charisma")

And the problem with willingly using them is, if you're so charismatic that you can convince anyone of nearly anything, will you even notice? Your companions won't be able to point it out to you, they're indoctrinated.

If you want that kind of thing (for use against your enemies, because that's fine) you can always go straight for active mind control and leave the questionable charisma perks alone.

I think some of those perks would make it really easy to turn anyone you talk to into a yes man without even noticing because you start believing your own bullshit, since nobody ever disagrees.
Just look at some of the stuff mundanely charismatic people in RL have talked others into. That's bad enough already.

>>53822806
I thought the implication was obvious. Some people would rather deal with a couple of annoyances for 10 years than actually deal with something dangerous.
That's should be a valid option too.
Also as mentioned a "pick 2" drawback limit really reduces build diversity.
>>
>>53820929

...I really need to write more for my jumpchain. This should not have been the post to make me realize that.

In the beginning, cuddling and romance often involved a bit of light domination and bondage (as the dom.)

But as psionic and magical power grew, I was able to indulge in things like mindcontrol, mindbreak, petplay, fetish-y transformations, breeding and incest. Having access to a holodeck and realistic androids made things get crazy real fast.

All simulated or role-played, of course. I took perks to reinforce my willpower and conscience so I could indulge without worrying about the integrity of my morals, just in case.
>>
>>53821434
>>53821403

I only vaguely remember this.

Got a screencap?
>>
>>53822941
>reduces build diversity.

Since when have people cared about that?

Like, legitimately?
>>
File: Haruhism 001.jpg (24KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 001.jpg
24KB, 438x350px
>>53822855
Ah didn't see that one. Thanks for pointing it out!

So 'Kyon?' is very difficult. Everything is scripted but Haruhi herself has forgotten more about the world than she remembers. She's emotionally broken so feats like what the original Kyon did to keep her in check won't work out as well. She's basically a Reality Warper with serious emotional baggage, she deleted her world on accident, and you're the only thing she thinks is 'right'. Falling out of that pattern sends her spiraling into depression/fits of anger/manic moods to try to 'get back to what it should be/etc. however you only vaugely recall the memories that 'Kyon' grants you so you're usually going to screw up at points. The knifes edge of being true to yourself and keeping up the act for Haruhi isn't the only problem. /Everything/ was erased so everything that you see is a thing Haruhi formed with her powers and it shows. The people, beyond who Haruhi herself interacted with, are fairly flat and you're in a world that's almost entirely focused on her. Ten years is quite some time and the longer you manage the more and more her inconsistencies will show, which will be a problem in and of itself.

My estimate? Very hard indeed.
>>
File: 1497376927801.png (101KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1497376927801.png
101KB, 500x438px
>>53822605
Not surprising moths are more considerate than wasps. Cheers, fluffy friend.
>>
File: D Ball.png (504KB, 1234x796px) Image search: [Google]
D Ball.png
504KB, 1234x796px
So did you Jumpers go with Purple Cobras or Average Joes in the Dodgeball jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iw1jTY-X3A
>>
File: Don't ask me about my SO.png (237KB, 955x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask me about my SO.png
237KB, 955x287px
>>53820929
how about I don't fall for the bait This time?
>>
>>53823016
Until you wife her, like Heavens did.
>>
>>53823050
Y'know you could have just not responded right?

People don't like it when you talk about your fetishes, even when you do so in an image while sort of winking at it.

We've had enough.
>>
>>53822941
>I thought the implication was obvious. Some people would rather deal with a couple of annoyances for 10 years than actually deal with something dangerous.
>That's should be a valid option too.
Drawbacks are supposed to make you work for your extra points, not be footnotes on a shopping list. If you can get the same points for less work, that's design failure.

Yeah, eventually you'll reach a point where you just overpower everything and drawbacks become free points, but at that point the purchases are mostly vanity pieces anyway.
>>
>>53823090
It's not about less work, it's about variety.
People have different ideas of what their jumpers can handle, so they pick different drawbacks.

Personally i almost never pick up 100cp drawbacks even if that's all i need because most of them would annoy the shit out of me if i had to spend 10 years with them.

So it's not "less work". Maybe "less danger", but if that's the only consideration for drawback values we'd have to throw out half the jumps on the drive.

Frankly i'm not even sure why we're having this discussion.
The "pick 2" drawback limit is a relic of the earliest jumps that's fallen out of use in favor of a maximum CP limit (if that) for ages.
I really don't see a convincing argument to bring it back.
>>
>>53823025
Average Joes, of course.
They're way more fun to hang out with.
>>
File: sad.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>53823016
Mfw that last line of the drawback
>Or you could leave her behind to the frozen world, alone without you.
>>
>>53823013
Last time an author cared, they got driven out of the thread.
>>
>>53823162
>It's not about less work
>I pick drawbacks that have less impact on me
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>53823061
I mean it came with the unsettling revelation that almost all of my romantic interests were drawn to me because they were hollow or missing a piece of themselves, and that I was now the primary factor in their entire existence, which was kind of horrifying for Decade. And because he's a soft-hearted moron, he's been feeding it this whole time and only now knows it.

But yes, that is a thing I did.
>>
>>53823281
>spoilers
>and that I was now the primary factor in their entire existence

Congratulations, you're the average Harem-Jumper. T-shirts are given out at the front door. At least you're better off than most of the daft bastards.
>>
>>53821821
>If actual in-setting stuff like that can be shared or stolen, or if it's just CP things.
Both/either. Basically you can't use Avatar Link to share perks or similar that increase your power or similar with the others in the Link. Also if someone else like a companion had such a perk, it couldn't be taken from them or shared.

>>53821821
>Powers which rely on Forgotten Realms arcane magic, which is connected to the Weave.
Spell-like abilities would count as Powers, weave or not, they are no more dependant on an external power source than any other form of magic, the weave itself is more like a regulator as I understand it in any case. Using Heartless to take magical power from a target would be fine so long as you have access to the same type of magic, but what type of caster wouldn't matter (spontaneous vs prepared), although how you'd go about determining a tenth of their spell per day, I'l leave up to fanwank.

>>53821912
>Does Heartless work on volunteers?
Depends on whether you see a person volunteering to die as still being some who is 'murdered'.
Related to the later half of your post. You can only use Heartless to increase a pool you already have. And whatever pool that is, is basically a person's capacity to perform magic or some sort or another, something like Divine Rank just wouldn't factor. I don't know much about Magi and Magoi so I don't feel like I can say definitively anything about that.

If I haven't properly answered the questions you both have put to me, then sorry but if you could rephrase them for me I'll try again.
I'll still be here for about half an hour and then I'll need to go to bed.
>>
>>53823273
You're either trolling or lacking in reading comprehension.

Yes, drawbacks that are actually dangerous are generally worth more than those that are merely annoying.
And yes, they're usually one-off or at least finite problems instead of something that's constant for 10 years.

I wouldn't say that 10 years of putting up with some inane 100cp drawback is "more work" though.
It's just incredibly annoying (or it would be if you were actually jumping. It's called roleplaying).
>>
>>53820147
Technically isn't this already the case? Shaman's bonus is Totem-crafting, which has a massive metamagic feat-line.
>>
File: Haruhism 002.jpg (59KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 002.jpg
59KB, 480x452px
>>53823061
Yeah but that still has the problem of dealing with the fact that the world isn't right, that she's damaged, that no matter what you particularly do she's got mental scars a mile wide, and most importantly it doesn't stop the guilt she feels. It may even exacerbate it.

>>53823230
Yep.

>>53823281
See above, Mr. Happy Medium.
>>
File: Chaotic Evil.png (267KB, 498x446px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Evil.png
267KB, 498x446px
>>53823281
So when Decade heroically dies saving the multiverse he'll leave a sting of empty and broken hearts because he was never strong enough to make the people who loved him not need him anymore.

Haruhi will be shattered as the last thing holding her to the world disappears. She'll try to create a reality where she just stops existing but will soon find that her powers are so great even nonexistence is no release from her suffering. She will be almost omnipotent, almost omniscient, but never quite enough to bring back Decade. Perhaps one day she will grow powerful enough to finally stop the pain.

Yuki will have it even worse as her final hope is crushed. She will be alone for the rest of eternity. There is no hope of release, no end to the torment in her mind, only uncaring loneliness with everything forever.

Bernkastel will laugh at the suffering only a loving human could bring about.

It sounds wonderful.
>>
File: 1475181345806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475181345806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>53823324
I mean. At least I meant well? Initially? Kinda? Sorta? That might be me trying to justify my screw-up, though.

I mean when I thought romance I wasn't exactly thinking 'EMOTIONALLY DEPENDENT ON MY EXISTENCE'.

At least Sun and Iron are relatively independent, being who they are. Iron gives nice headpats.
>>53823376
wakemeup
>>53823388
WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR BOX, YOKO
>>
>>53823013
I think people who have multiple builds are also the kinds to not post as much, as its more of a pain to write multiple in-depth and coherent storys in a form the thread cares about than a single large continuity.

As such, the people who would want to try multiple build variety would also be the kind we would hear less from anyway.
>>
File: spirits begone from this house.jpg (67KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
spirits begone from this house.jpg
67KB, 846x846px
>>53823388
Begone, Despairman!
>>
>>53823388
... I'm reminded of my dream to see Kojima, Yoko Taro, and Suda 51 collaborate on a single game.

That dream will never happen. But if it did...
>>
File: Dis4-professor.jpg (66KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dis4-professor.jpg
66KB, 700x750px
So what does your SCIENCE! run on, /jc/?
>>
>>53823400
The funniest thing is that Haruhi is the best possible vassel for Yuki. She could hold a world together whilst Yuki enters, had Haruhi the fully breath of her powers.
>>
>>53823203
>Average Joes, of course.

did you companion anyone?
>>
File: chaotic eviler.jpg (20KB, 444x409px) Image search: [Google]
chaotic eviler.jpg
20KB, 444x409px
>>53823400
It's truly amazing, Decades relationship with Son Wukong that is.

Decade will save everyone. The multiverse is saved from whatever horror threatened to destroy it. And all it took was a human to stupid to give up. Wukong will continue to exist.

They will grow more and more powerful, the Great Sage Equal to Heaven would be inspired to take up the role of a hero who saves others. Not everyone can be saved, not for eternity. She is smart enough to know this. Therefore there are two roads before Son Wukong. She can continue her pointless actions of saving others for eternity until she becomes little more then a machine which performs salvation. To perform the same action for eternity one must stop all possible change within themselves, else they might be changed in a way which stops them from saving others. Or Wukong can take the other path, failure. She can give up because her resolve is not great enough to wipe away her ability to change. Perhaps it is some misguided attempt to retain her humanity. Regardless she will face eternity and it will crush her. She will continue onward forever into infinity with no true drive as her memories of Decade slowly fade away. Someday she will no longer remember why she wanted to save people. Someday she will no longer save anyone. Her fickle memory will serve only to let her remember a mere instance of her eternal life. She will be like a madman constantly changing direction and purpose, blown around by the winds. Son Wukong will lose all meaning to her life.

How does it feel to be a hero Decade?
>>
File: IT'S NOT!.jpg (69KB, 407x442px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S NOT!.jpg
69KB, 407x442px
>>53823603
Stop it Yoko, there IS Justice and Hope in the world! And nothing you can do can stop it!
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53823603
Don't you have maintenance to be overseeing

Why are you bullying the cat wizard

Stahp

Anyways, I'm starting on the Tenchi write-up, and an intermission featuring a certain pair of Witches. Probably going to be a two-parter or longer.
>>
>>53823505
Gumption, ducktape, and luck.

(literally, I took bimbogami and teen titans as my first jumps, then focused on perks that let me power science with my magic.
>>
File: SCIENCE.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
>>53823505
Magic, mostly. Oh, sure, I have a whole lot of mundane stuff that just runs on electricity too... But ultimately, I get that electricity from a magic generator. So it ultimately runs on magic.

Also, some of the weirder stuff runs on fiat, kung-fu, demons bound to it, prayer/lust energy, or just bullshit (building machines to argue reality into doing a thing is hilarious every so often).
>>
>>53823603
Your argument would have more sway if Wukong were anyone else. Wukong will brand her path upon the worlds because she is the Great Sage Equal to the Heavens! Any other personality would be crushed but Wukong is one of the original Xain Xia/Shonen the worlds will be saved, nothing will be lost, all things will be well, for SHE IS SON WUKONG! She has slept in the palm of Buddha, had Samastra itself woven into her mind, been tempered by the Crucible of Eight Trigrams, spat in the faces of gods and though it all she has been who she is.
>>
File: chaotic evilest.png (148KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
chaotic evilest.png
148KB, 320x374px
>>53823642
If he truly wishes for his companions happiness then Decade can pursue it. There are however certain requirements to this. He cannot die, he cannot be separated from them, and he cannot ever give in. All of these things are possible. Decade just has to accept that he cares more about saving his friends then saving others. He is still human, he cannot keep everyone safe and he knows it. One day he will certainly be given the choice to save them or save nigh infinite others. It will be here that Decade must make his choice.

Does he sacrifice his friends to save everyone or does he save everyone at the cost of his friends? Neither option is one Decade will ever choose. So he will spit in the face of despair, kick it into overdrive, and save everyone. All it costs is his own life after all.

Decade will die as a true hero. And there is nothing better then that for a man who couldn't stop being human.

Yuki will remain. A thing like her should never have placed her love in something as fragile as a hero.
>>
>something Yoko

What are Yokos for /jc/?
>>
File: 122984.jpg (678KB, 1920x1267px) Image search: [Google]
122984.jpg
678KB, 1920x1267px
>>53823826
That choice is simple save them all!

You seem to binary for this world in which things move forward! Turn your face away fool for a Jumper is nothing less than a great being beyond your understanding. Turn away in ignorance to the fables that always get happy endings for your life, though full of struggle and mighty indeed, is merely something used in contrast of a true hero's story. Good night dear antagonist. You filled your role well.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (85KB, 823x728px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
85KB, 823x728px
>>53823889
>What are Yokos for /jc/?
Handholding.
>>
>>53823826
What makes you think the Destroyer of Worlds could never break this meaningless scenario you've created and carve another ending in gold, magic ball head despair man?
>>
File: Damn you, Decade!!!.gif (986KB, 394x225px) Image search: [Google]
Damn you, Decade!!!.gif
986KB, 394x225px
>>53823826
>implying Decade won't somehow achieve the golden ending and save everyone
Take a number, and get in line. While you're there, practice your 'ONORE DECADO'. You'll need it.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>53823826
>Implying Decade won't save everyone, including himself and his companions.
>>
>>53823505

Magical Duct Tape™

Grievous and excessive abuse of Wishcraft and Maoyuu Hero Demon King capstone plus True Magics
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53823826
Well. You're right about one thing. I lost the qualifier of 'hero' a few jumps ago. So if I'm not a hero, I can do exactly what you described without having to, right?
>>53824038
>>53823904
>>53823936
>>53824058
Also apparently a chunk of /jc/ has faith in Decade.

I dunno whether to be flattered or terrified.
>>
File: Hope.jpg (307KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
307KB, 1280x672px
>>53824106
I tease you about your harem, but you are a Hero of Justice.
>>
>>53824106
You try to do the right thing most of the time. If that's not a hero, I dunno what is.
>>
>>53824106
SEIGINOMIKATASEIGINOMIKATASEIGINOMIKATA
>>
File: Cooter.jpg (2MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Cooter.jpg
2MB, 2832x2128px
>>53823376
Does she know that kyon jumper will be an act for a lot of the time there? Not sure how she would take learning of the jumpers primary personality post jump.
>>
>>53823505
I take a microVerse battery and I fill it up with Paragon resource generators and universal adapters that it will output as much of the energy that I want as I want, the locals get a cut of the unlimited resources in exchange for maintaining the Relay towers and universal adapters that send it to me.
>>
>>53823415
The universe would collapse from the combined weird, crazy, awesome, bullshit concentrations.
>>
File: Haruhism 003.jpg (181KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 003.jpg
181KB, 750x574px
>>53824188
She's aware of the fact that you're not who she says you are. Hopefully writing about helping her will keep you Jumpers doing something cool and neat.
>>
>>53824286
Jumper likes restoring things so this should be interesting, thanks for the jump!
>>
How evil do you need to be to be made a Dark Lord in Ravenloft? Would it have to be baby eating evil or could standard "bandits are a reliable source of income" adventurers get the "reward" due to killing too many bandits for their loot?
>>
>>53823367
It is actually, so I guess he's already accounted for that.

Also, damn. A lot of these sub-classes I'm seeing are tied to shaman or druid shit. How the hell would you even justify an Ursa Totemic as a non-furbolg? or a Savagekin as a non-druid?
>>
>>53824413
You really can't, a Savagekin's basically just a Druid choosing to focus almost exclusively on animal powers.
>>
File: selection.gif (809KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
selection.gif
809KB, 500x281px
>>53823505
LIFE FIBERS, DAUGHTER.
>>
>>53824500
Where can you get more than the spool and how do you prevent them from eating any planets you put them on?
>>
Are there any perks that would let me pull off a peasant railgun?
>>
>>53824582
Cultivate a hive of them and use of genetic-blocks and hormones to prevent them from growing to the point of Planet-Encompassing Mass.
>>
>>53823505
Spirit, Emotion, and Friendship. The more passionate and the more friends I got, the harder I can redline my tech.
>>
File: considerthis.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
considerthis.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>53824582
First, web serial Symbiotes can replicate organic material. Yours is easier for them to handle, but with some effort you can make just about anything they've ever encountered. Most biourgy or biokinesis options could do the same.

Second, they don't naturally reproduce outside of a Primordial Life Fiber. Unless someone else starts forcibly replicating them or you introduce a PLF, their numbers won't increase significantly outside the lab. Remember how the Honnouji elites couldn't repair their uniforms in the field post-rebellion, because they didn't have Ragyo spoon-feeding them fibers anymore?
>>
>>53824589
There don't seem to be any, no. I guess you could compress time within an area large enough to hold the peasants passing the rock around to replicate "free actions," but there's easier ways to kill something.
>>
>>53824582
Get yourself a Life-Fiber splice of some sort in Terra Formars, and then a secondary splice of some kind of web-producing insect.

Unsure that combo is going to survive the update given it's not the original jumpmaker behind it, but for now it still works.
>>
>>53824688
>yours is easier for them to handle

Does that include any fibers inside of you due to you being a Hybrid, or no?

Still, thanks for all that. You really know your stuff.
>>
File: bestShirt.png (254KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
bestShirt.png
254KB, 848x480px
>>53824789
I'm kind of obsessed with the Life-Fiber/web serial Symbiote combo, honestly. It's destroyed all variety in my chain, but it is a good pain.

Yes, you could replicate the Fiber Hybrid fibers. The issue with this is that said hybrid fibers are smarter than baseline fiber, which you probably don't want in most cases. Replicating those is pretty much only good for powering up yourself and/or your Kamui.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>53819750
Excellent question! Well, for starters:

1. I purposefully worded the geas vaguely enough to suit the spirit over the letter (i.e. "I guess I'm not NOT against kicks to the groin!"), to permit self defence. The constants of causality also make self-deception much, much harder in my universe than the old one.

2. IF that fails, as per usual I have a few angels overseeing the world's operation-going for a mix of fal'cie and the Herald special out of whatever their domain's made of, just to make my opinion on the masquerade clear.

More to the point, THEY'VE been instructed to smack anyone who games the lone commandment with big sticks until they get the message. So either the S&M crowd gets what they want with bothering other people, or their kink is their end. It's a win-win.

3. I have grave doubts anyone in the 'verse thinks that laterally, though. Despite magical shielding being a very rare thing no demon seems to have thought of shooting the Charmed Ones, or teleporting inside their house (which they can do) to leave a bomb behind or literally anything except strolling up to their faces.

>>53823505
Dreams, antimatter and faith are good standbys.

>>53820368
Primordials. They're among the few I can have meaningful conversations with.

>>53820929
And-kind of pic related, actually.

I'm not sure if it's a fetish by human standards, but I operate on such a vast scope that it's easier to literally be myself around other personifications of natural forces. Even for conversations and such. With something like a human, I have to deconstruct and then reconstruct my very being into something that can be comprehended and comprehend in turn without accidentally talking about time as a direction and infinity as an illusion.

Apart from that, there is a very good reason I barely speak about what my highest grade magical fuel has to do with the pandimensionally folded greater grail in most of my companions' souls.
>>
>>53824878
We know you're a semen wizard and most of your harem's honorary semen demons by now, Battler-chan. No need to be coy.
>>
>>53824878
>highest grade magical fuel
Magus fluids?
>>
File: 1471460880962.gif (254KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471460880962.gif
254KB, 236x199px
>>53824878
>the pandimensionally folded greater grail in most of my companions' souls.
>highest grade magical fuel
C-constant drip-feed?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53818032
Well, my build is impossible, but here is how it would look if it was
1000 Honorverse
+0 What Short Victorious War?
>Treecat Years are obviously superior to Terran Years
(This option should also let you set your start date to the beginning of the 1st novel for no charge, since the point is to experience all the books)
+100 DNR
>I'm a Treecat, of course Regen treatments designed for humans don't work on me. Them also being kryptonite injections to me is just bad luck.
+200 Manticoran Missile Massacre
>Wait, why do you keep aiming for the Carrier Ship when the LAC's are what are killing you? Oh, you realized that it would be harder to replace, the LAC's have no way home without it, and is also where I am parking my butt. Insightful of you.
+300 Ambassador for Alien Equality
>Drawback suggestion Marvel Did not add. Non-humans exist in the setting, but got the American Native treatment, where their their systems resources are exploited by humans, and they got the reservation. This would be doing something about that.

Drop In Background
Manticorian Origin Perk
And yes, I'm a Treecat
Free Celery Patch
>Mine! All Mine!

-100 An Officer’s Staff
>With a Staff of Treecats
(Not sure how to manage this since I don't want to lock their Background choices, but right now having each one spend 100 CP on a treecat companion, with the import option, so Companion A is Companion B's Treecat, and Companion B is Companion A's treecat.)

Free Jeune École
>Had to take it to be a Treecat, but Tech innovation perks are always nice.

Free Bridge Repeater
>To better tell Manticorians how implausible a Star system with intelligent life, multiple habitable worlds, AND a wormhole system that leads to multiple inhabitable worlds, and more intelligent life is on a statistical scale, and maybe they should have considered someone precursor civilization was responsible before they went about appropriating the birthright of intelligent alien races for their own profit.
>>
>>53818032
>>53825136
-300 A Joyful Station
>The orbital wing of the Treecat Equality initiative
>It is, of course, run by Treecats.

-300 Hab Tower
>The Mainland branch of the only free and independent Treecat nation in existence.
>Fear not, brethren, liberation is coming!

-300 Grayson Dome
>You know that giant tower that can hold an entire modern cities worth of people?
>It's surrounded by a giant dome. Sort of necessary when it's on an otherwise barren rock on some uninhabited system. Pitfalls of being a hidden Treecat civilization no one knows about.
>Also, full of yet more treecats. It's treecats all the way down, son!

-600 Friend in BuShips
>And Really Good Friend, apparently
1000 The Shipyard
+1200 Friend in BuShips
-900 LAC Carrier
>The Big one; Crewed by Treecats.
>Built in the true Sphinxian Design.
-100 Energy Torpedoes
-100 Grav Lance
>Resupply will be difficult, so the pride of the Treecat Expeditionary forces has an emphasis on weaponry that won't run out of ammo.
-100 “Donkeys”
-100 Graser Torpedoes
But that doesn't mean not using them at all.
>Free Enhanced Automation
Every treecat is precious.
-100 FTL Coms
>Command & Control is king. Also fits the stealth build
-100 Mistletoe
>They don't see us, but we see them.
-100 Flag Bridge
The ONLY Treecat ship currently, but you have to have aspirations!
-100 Grayson Compensator
>Fighters need to be fast and maneuverable
-200 Spider Drive
>Stealth to get in close
-200 Bow and Stern Sidewalls
> Attack head on, none of this 'oblique approach' nonsense
-100 Streak Drive
>Actually have faster drives from other jumps, but the ability to reach into higher bands is useful for more than just travel. Like hiding there, or attacking others there.

There you go. Expensive, but I bought my own faction with CP, who specialize in Super LACs. Easier for a small side to make, and they come off the assembly line in installments quicker then waiting for larger ships for months to years each.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>53824589
>peasant railgun

You mean, a railgun that shoots peasants?

A railgun MADE of peasants, that shoots peasants?

That's. Odd. But okay, there's a type of cannon in Sunless Sea called the Icarus in Black that shoots dooomed monster hunters; apparently the trick is that their souls violently detonate in impact.

Get the blueprints for that, jerryrig it with the Haemonculus capstone from Dark Eldar and the modular parts perks from Dead Space. Use shimajuhki from Biomega to supercharge the cannon, maybe plate it with Reverse Phase Imaging Polymer so it can adapt to "reload" itself by growing more peasant-ammunition with ambient energy. And you're set.

...gotta ask, why do you need to shoot peasants at people?

>>53824972
Hey, you can't prove that! Just because the main cast from Panty & Stocking, Morrigan and Hekarti hang out with me. And just because I MAY have weaned off Gorgon!Medusa onto a less mutagenic substance than blood, doesn't mean it IS that substance.

I mean, even if it WERE you can't deny that with the immense amount of magical energy you can get your hands on, it WOULD make for an incredibly powerful fuel if you integrate that property into the other systems. Really it's just a good recycling habit; you wouldn't normally be using that stuff once it washes out of your system, so IF that were true you might as well hand it to someone who-

>>53824977
>>53825085

Yes, and-something like that. Remember Angra's black mud? Except, well, white. Once the stuff gets into a system it takes a long while to come out because /oh gods why am I talking about this/
>>
>>53825151
does that mean you have to reconstruct your penis every time you want to give out mana

have you SURPASSED the need for sex, at this point?
>>
File: cantstop.jpg (53KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
cantstop.jpg
53KB, 680x383px
>>53825151
>/oh gods why am I talking about this/
>>
>>53825151
I mean the D&D thing where you line up peasants for several miles and have them pass a 10 foot pole so fast it leaves the last peasants hands in excess of mach 1.

Basically I want a perk that lets BS mechanics logic work in the real world, or at least in the chain.
>>
>>53825190
I'm pretty sure he has an Elemental Pole of the stuff. So long as they're big girls, they can just mosey on up to the right location in his universe-body.
>>
>>53825136
>Rolled 7 (1d8)
Huh. Well, unless Marvel lets the What Short Victorious War? option start you in 1900 PD like I suggested, this is going to be a bit less of a story then I thought, since the Manticorian Treecat oppression hasn't really happened yet.

More like he's a long way from home and having population problems, and I'm a Treecat with this huge warship hovering overhead. Pretty sure this ends up with me as the Landlord and king, and him as the tenant paying rent.
>>
>>53825194
>still no Shimoneta jump
>>
File: TF2.jpg (28KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
TF2.jpg
28KB, 512x288px
>>53823350
I just want to say that I really like the idea of the reward from the To Rule in Heaven scenario, but I'm not sure if I want to make such a sweeping change to all future worlds. I need to think about it a bit.

I also find myself wondering if just single-mindedly killing demons for years on end would be enough to complete the scenario.
>>
>>53825269
Ironically, it may be too lewd for /jc/.

I say this as someone who only has off-hand knowledge of the series, so I may very well be wrong.
>>
>>53823281

Oh, I know that feeling.

Many of my waifus were broken in some way when we first met. They latched on when I tried to help them, and have never let go.
>>
>>53818032
On a scale of reasonable to 40K how fuck huge are Honorverse ships?
>>
>>53823350
>the weave itself is more like a regulator as I understand it in any case.
The weave and other 'Background magic fields' shouldn't really make a difference anyway, since Charmed may well have one. You can end up in a time before magic existed, which is only really possible if powers need something like a Background Magical Field or mana to empower someones magical abilities.
>>
>>53823350
>although how you'd go about determining a tenth of their spell per day, I'l leave up to fanwank.
Not him, but I imagine it'd increase your effective (not actual) Caster Level.
>>
File: 1456647384952.jpg (117KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456647384952.jpg
117KB, 752x1063px
>>53820929
Hand holding, cuddles and sex for the sole purpose of procreation
I'm not even shitposting
>>
Would it be a bad idea to buy the stock pile of SoB wargear and then name the Black Ship "Please Board Me"?

I mean the crew aren't trained soldiers and they can't leave the ship but there are still tens of thousands of them who could all be wearing power armor and pointing bolters at any stupid heretics who take the bait.
>>
>>53825369
Reasonable. A mile long is about the max for the largest ships.
On the compensating for something scale it goes
Weber's Dahak series > WH40k > Weber's Honorverse
>>
File: 1497447844576.jpg (78KB, 1024x961px) Image search: [Google]
1497447844576.jpg
78KB, 1024x961px
>>53825434
The best ship name is always "She's one of ours Sir!". Always good for a few moments of confusions in a battle.
>>
>>53825434
You have no idea how sad I am that I can't wiggle my eyebrows over text.
>>
>>53824582
become a fiber hybrid and regeneration somewhere else then harvest it from your own body
>>
Borderlands guns in RWBY, yes or no?
>>
>>53823281
>>53825344
Am I the only one who likes his harem sensible and well-adjusted?
>>
File: wiggle.gif (160KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle.gif
160KB, 200x186px
>>53825493
Gotchu covered, fampai.
>>
>>53825510
borderlands guns are always a good idea
>>
File: 38831-1-1293718943.jpg (234KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
38831-1-1293718943.jpg
234KB, 1280x1024px
>>53825434
I think Culture references are heresy. Also, for whatever reason my mind wanders to vaginal dental with the name and explanation. I mean you're luring them into a meat grinder. Definitely Heresy

Aside from that, unless you're biting off more than you can chew it's fine.
>>
>>53825434
Well if you think about it the crew has to all be women, this is an Ministorum force and they cannot have men in their armed forces. They could reasonably all be devout servants of the emperor you could recruit from, not full sisters as they cannot leave the ship but you could train them as a defense force as the ship gets more and more automated via upgrades.
>>
>>53825535
Thank you kindly!
>>
>>53825493
>can't wiggle my eyebrows over text
>>53825535
>Gotchu covered
No, you need to post the one with the Italian man wagging his eyebrows, and it zooms in each time he does.
>>
>>53825510
Enter the Gungeon also has some nice guns for variable weapons.
>>
>>53825546
>And then the harem jumpers realized that the ship logically must come with 80,000+ new members for their harems.
>>
>>53823350
What about something like Gnosis from Anima, which is pretty much "how supernatural you are" and how powerful of a being your magic can affect?
>>
>>53825539
magazine holds 28 bullets.
gun uses 6 per shot.
28-6-6-6-6=4 left over.
And you call that gun a good idea.
>>
>>53825593
Last shot is slightly weaker. Or just reload early.
>>
>>53825593
It's Torgue
Math isn't the point.
>>
>>53825593
yeah it's annoying but it's also the most powerful pistol in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9j1sZTci8w R.I.P YOTESLAYA

>>53825640
well said
>>
>>53819185
>Marvel Anon
So if you don't get your key back within ten years, do you just lose it forever?
>>
Jump # 148 Gundam After Colony
Background: Constructor (0)
Perks:
*Everyone’s Doing It (100)
*Material Synthesis Science (100, Discount)
*Exotic Compatibility (200, Discount)
*Building Rome (300)
Equipment
Gundam
*Import- Big O (0)
*Winner Support (300)
(I watched some of this not all if I got something wrong I am sorry)

What the actual fuck…? I mean this universe made no sense to me. People were so enamored with war… pacifism was treated like a dangerous idea. I never got it. Even when people were spouting off their ideals about soldiers and war.

Iwas trying to use an information network I had from other jumps to try and turn Oz’s plans back against them but it turned out not to be enough.

Then I devoted my efforts to turning the various Romefeller foundation dick bags against each other.

This one turned out too effective. Apparently they were all paranoid asshats who wanted to be the real ruler and things got bloody between them as there was a rash of assassinations and coups.

It was actually horrific to see how far they would go with even the slightest bit of evidence.

Having felt bad for all the bloodshed I had inadvertently caused I headed to try and support the Sank kingdom.

I convinced Relena Peacecraft to allow me to set up defenses so that the kingdom wouldn’t be overrun by building stuff that specifically targeted and disabled moble suits and vehicles like focused EMP generators and automated hacking software that would target and reprogram mobile dolls.

That combined with the forces gathered there as a defense force and my companions helped to keep the kingdom going and helped to spread the message of true pacifism(somehow)
>>
Is Anon Heart on?
>>
File: Gilgamesh2-ffv-ios.png (65KB, 162x200px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh2-ffv-ios.png
65KB, 162x200px
>>53818744
A little of both? I've got an FF7 Ultimate Weapon that's been imported a few times to be particularly nasty, and a Masterwork HF blade that I then imported into Samurai Jack as a holy weapon.

But I also hoard other weapons, because when I did SAO I of course took TIIFMFF, and since it lets you come up with a "giant and monstrous alt form, drawn from mythology... extremely well suited to fighting a large group simultaneously", I said "Okay, Hecatoncheires it is, then" and can become *all* the arms.

I'm basically a more obsessive version of pic related now.
>>
>>53825700
Ravenloft question
Some anons were talking about taking dragon for the monster perk and one of them asked if the human alt form feat would let them take a dragon type that doesn't have one by default?

None of the more setting appropriate ones do.
>>
>>53825679
>So if you don't get your key back within ten years, do you just lose it forever?
Drawbacks go away at the end of the jump, anon. Pretty sure it says that in the jump.
But getting the key back is necessary to companion Carmen Sandiego
>>
>>53825766
I would say hex dragon is fairly appropriate for Ravenloft, and it can turn human.
>>
>>53825766
umm I am afraid I don't know the feat your talking about but if there is a feat that a dragon could take to have a human alt form, sure I guess that would be ok.
>>
File: IMG_1298.jpg (152KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.jpg
152KB, 698x1024px
>>53825593
Not like ammo really matters in Borderlands past a certain point. Ammo regenerates faster than expended.
>>
>>53825723
Phone posting, but yes.
>>
>>53825879
Thanks for answering!
>>
>>53825898
Not in Borderlands 2, especially on the harder difficulties.
>>
Ah. Nice. I was wondering if you would mind it if I went through and did the image work for The Gods are Bastards?
>>
How do I read Chocobo Dungeon!?
>>
>>53825910
But you don't have to.
>>
So I have to ask this question because well I tried to watch the series and... no just no.

What is there to do in Bayblade besides spin tops? I vaguely get there are monsters inside the tops or something but aside from that I don't know much.
>>
>>53825949
Go for it! Only potential issue is if I need to update it later on, but that shouldn't be too big of a problem.
>>
>>53825949
"Image work", huh? That you ParanoidAnon?
>>
>>53825993
Watch people spin tops.
>>
What are some good CYOAs to use as a sort of first jump?
>>
>>53825993
Gambleing is a huge thing in Beyblade if I remember right also >>53826015 is right. It's apparently a national pastime.
>>
No? Not on entirely too often. Same guy from earlier, I shall use a username if people think I'm someone else.
>>
>>53826052
Might wanna put on a trip so that it's actually secure.
>>
>>53825993
Save your people from the Pharaoh and split the Red Sea with your Beyblade.
...that's apparently canon in the anime.
>>
>>53818744
>Jumpers, do you import the same weapon at every opportunity to create a super weapon?

yes

>Do you have multiple weapons you do this with?

yes,remember my jacket? Remember my chainsword/gun and gun/lantern shield? now I'm trying to upgrade my DenGasher,Marvel magic just gave it a major boost .
>Do you prefer to collect new ones instead of importing?

I'd say roughly equal,be it trophies from enemies. I defeat or weapons I make i love collecting new ones, but you keep coming back to the old standbys which means you have to keep them relevant,weapon channeling from Helsing +(Demiservant+EA: sort of rupture)from Fate/Zero +the power of holding hands from Senki Zesshou Symphogear will take care of most of that though.
>>53826026
Pokémon jumpchain CYOA
>>
>>53825822
Hex Dragons are also pretty obscure though.

And it's not even very clear it can even do that, since it's not listed as a special quality (mentioned in fluff text and example statblock, but not in the actual list of stuff they get).

>>53825879
It's just called Alternate Form, and I'm pretty sure it's from Dragons of Eberron, though it doesn't have any setting-specific requirements.
>>
>>53825993
You know how everything in Yugioh is card games? Yeah, Beyblade is that with tops. There are entire industries, schools of martial arts and government programs built around beyblades. The ultimate antagonist of one series makes a perpetual energy engine to raise a massive city into the sky using, you giessed it, a beyblade.

Join or get left behind Ravenloft, join or get left behind.
>>
>>53825898
Who is the boobs?
>>
>>53826083
Getting left behind sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>53826015
>>53826045
Well at least it should be a decent vacation jump.
>>
>>53825949
TopHat, is that you?
>>
Oh, and Anon heart? The only thing that I particularly see that could be changed is that there are no general items, but that's not a big deal.

(Honestly I just want Gabe's coat and Arachne's (used because I cannot spell her last name) glasses.)
>>
>>53823505
Infinite ammo perks.
Seriously. Gun that shoots electricity with infinite ammo + Power reciever attatched 3-4 centimeters from the end of the barrel. Insulate the whole thing, add an output cable, clip the trigger down and profit from infinite electricity, no larger than a handgun.
>>
>>53826074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4g0GzkRdQs
>>
>>53826124
Can you not use quotes?
>>
>>53826097
You're never going to be invited to rival battles near rivers and docks with that attitude anon.
>>
No. I am not Tophat, either. I really have just been reading The Gods are Bastards, thought the jumpchain was neat.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.