[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 466
Thread images: 75

File: smallcyoa.jpg (1KB, 37x27px) Image search: [Google]
smallcyoa.jpg
1KB, 37x27px
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: >>53760953

"no lewd elves" edition
>>
Lewd elf cyoa please
>>
File: Elf Rape CYOA.png (2MB, 1200x5304px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Rape CYOA.png
2MB, 1200x5304px
>>53771825
>>
File: 1489426527013.jpg (5MB, 1500x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1489426527013.jpg
5MB, 1500x6600px
So I changed these things
>Text size overall
>Certain wordings to make gentle puberty a choice
>Removed the age restrictions on hobbies, now you get less as a 12 year old and more as a 18 and 21 year old
>Rewrote most of the header to make the reason for having a twin more explained
>>
>>53771851
nobody cares
>>
>>53771861
Ok
>>
File: Wat do.jpg (6MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Wat do.jpg
6MB, 1200x10000px
>>53771825
Elf Slave
>>
>>53771838
This is exact opposite of what I requested when I made this thread but it appears to be about dark elves so it's ok
>>
>>53771861
I care.
>>
File: Pearl CYOA Chart WIP.png (5MB, 1384x8406px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl CYOA Chart WIP.png
5MB, 1384x8406px
so I've got the starts of a CYOA here, but I have no idea what to do next, any suggestions?
>>
File: Enslaved 1.png (3MB, 1476x4341px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved 1.png
3MB, 1476x4341px
>>53771825
I'm pretty sure this is actually SFW by dint of cropping.
>>
>>53771883
and nobody cares about you
>>
Hypothetically speaking, if you were to turn into a magical creature would you:

> A. Stay in the same town because magic was here the whole time, just hidden.

or

> B. Move to a new town where literally every inhabitant is a magical being.
>>
>>53771851
I don't get it, why can't you have more than 1 of the same hobbies? If you pick Heterozygotic, that is.
>>
File: Enslaved 2.png (3MB, 1476x3667px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved 2.png
3MB, 1476x3667px
>>53771891
>>
>>53771891
Yeah, it's been posted several times before and there's never been a problem.
>>
>>53771886
I've never watched Steven Universe, but I hate your CYOA already

is there one without a damn Pinocchio nose or body that isn't a trap?
>>
File: Enslaved 3.png (3MB, 1476x3719px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved 3.png
3MB, 1476x3719px
>>53771911

>>53771912
Ahh okay, wasn't sure if it was one of those two-version ones and I'd just saved the uncensored version. Looked clean enough at a glance.
>>
Cute tomboy cyoa please
>>
>>53771905
>Implying binary choice
Neither. I want to be the only dragon in town.
>>
>>53771901
I care.
>>
>>53771905
I would lean towards B but only if there was some help in actually getting home/livehood there.

A becomes far more attractive if for reason x nobody noticed that I'm suddenly three meters tall and breathing acid.
>>
>>53771905
I'd personally want to stay here just so I can overturn my little slice of the world with my new power.
>>
File: Enslaved 4.png (3MB, 1476x5191px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved 4.png
3MB, 1476x5191px
>>53771930

>>53771905
Probably C. Move to a new normal-Earth town with some amount of non-magical beings but where I can more easily start a new identity.
>>
File: Enslaved 5.png (2MB, 1476x4554px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved 5.png
2MB, 1476x4554px
>>53771963
>>
>>53771886

Why are all their noses 2 different shades of the same color?
>>
>>53771929
>is there one without a damn Pinocchio nose or body that isn't a trap?
of the three Pearls we've seen so far on the show(Yellow, Powder Blue, and the one on the very bottom right), they all follow the dainty physique and big noses, so it's pretty likely that all Pearls follow that to some extent

>>53771982
just a quirk of the artist as far as I can tell, I have nowhere near the skills needed to change that though
>>
File: fire emblem hell yeah.png (189KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem hell yeah.png
189KB, 400x240px
>>53771933
Maybe I'll include a tomboy in the CYOA I'm working on, just for you.
>>
>>53771905
A until I rape everyone who is attractive, then B.
>>
>>53771851
I care very little.
>>
>>53771929
Anon, I have news for you...
Those are all girls.
Assuming lesbians count as girls because that whole show is pretty much the gayest thing since Will & Grace. Like... There are no words to describe how gay Steven Universe is.
>>
>>53771891
the only tokhar cyoa my dick enjoyed

superprison was okay i guess
>>
>>53771905
>>53771949
Actually, having read the answers of other posters, I would like to change my choice to >C. Away from everyone else
>>
>>53771905
B if it comes with internet access, otherwise A, also assuming internet access, if not then B.
>>
>>53771905
Tend towards B but my mother depends on me to get her medicine and my little sister is still living at home. It's not safe for them there by themselves so it would have to be A unless they can come with me.
>>
>>53771935
There's not many dragons, so you can probably just move to Alaska.

Alternatively, no one is stopping you from turning the place into a smoldering dragon battleground.

>>53771949
Both actually. Your getting help regardless of which of these options come through, and there are upgrades to hide your dragon-ness.

>>53771963
Fair.

>>53772009
There's something akin to magic police force but like I said, who on Earth lives in Alaska?
>>
>>53772008
Thank you for your consideration. There really aren't enough. Not that there ever could be.
>>
File: The Natural State.png (2MB, 1200x5304px) Image search: [Google]
The Natural State.png
2MB, 1200x5304px
>>53771877
Here you go, a special version just for you.
>>
>>53771905
B without a doubt having to worry about keeping the secret a secret is too much bother
>>
>>53772069
I feel like the magic police force would try and stop me from turning it into a smoldering dragon battleground.
>>
>>53771905
A. I kinda like the premise of establishing yourself in a place which used to be familiar.
>>
>>53771838
Is it possible to make a warhammer fantasy empire and genocide orks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT17f25JMEs
>>
File: violence.jpg (40KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
violence.jpg
40KB, 427x427px
>>53772097
Wow, pretty rude
>>
>>53772006
>of the three Pearls we've seen so far on the show(Yellow, Powder Blue, and the one on the very bottom right), they all follow the dainty physique and big noses, so it's pretty likely that all Pearls follow that to some extent
Then I already have 0 interest in your cyoa
>>
>>53771851
Lookin good so far. Interested in just what is going to be on offer so keep up the good work!
>>
>>53771851
One hobby vs 4 hobbies is a bit too harsh a difference for a few years of age, especially given that hobbies basically equate to special powers here.

What I would do is give younger ages 4 hobbies, and 18+ only 3 (or 3 and 2), with some extra adult-only options (some other anon mentioned clubbing, traveling etc, things you actually can't do when underage). The reason 18+ gets one less hobby choice is because they have to have a job, and therefore have less time.
>>
>>53772097
Oy wots up wit dis hummies are for killin not sexin. Waaaaagh!
>>
File: 1476846888822.jpg (360KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476846888822.jpg
360KB, 1600x1200px
>>53771838
Royalty (3 Tokens, 10/2)
Athletic (2 Tokens, 11/5)
Feisty (2 Tokens, 12/6)
Traitorous (4 Tokens, 12/3)
Douche (16/4)
Dressed like a Slut (18/4)
Trap (21/4)
Elf Ears (26/4)
Nether Seal (27/6)
Half-Beast (31/10)
All-Beast (36/7)
Get Mad! (0 Tokens, Effective 36/25)

The orcish rape raids are basically a generational thing for them. It takes a few decades for their population to recover from being scourged out of the region and back into the wastelands. I think they might think it's revenge for being forced to live out there but if they didn't do this shit every time they showed their faces maybe they might be worth not slaughtering.

Maybe someday they'll figure out that going after a werewolf tribe is a bad idea but today was clearly not that day.
>>
How do you write appealing companions without them just all wanting the player's dick? I've invested a lot of time into trying to make these characters with hopes, frustrations and ambiguities so I have a lot of personal affection for each of them, but when I take an honest look at this stupid wall of text I can't imagine anyone actually giving a shit. How do you make someone give a shit?
>>
>>53773525
Have a look at some other works that have made companions you find appealing and compare.

You could post a sample here for feedback too.
>>
>>53772097
I've always wanted to be a High Elf rape slave.

>Role
Royalty 10/2

>Looks
Curvy 12/1

>Traits
Feisty 12/2
Douche 16/3
Traitorous 16/0

>Extras
Dressed like a slut 18/0
Elf ears 23/0
True Friend

Friend:
>Role
Bodyguard 8/8

>Looks
Athletic 9/11

>Traits
Feisty 10/12
Tough 11/14
Douche 15/15

>Extras
Dressed like a slut 17/15
Elf Ears 22/15

And I even have a token left over! The orcs convince my best friend and loyal bodyguard that if she gives in then they will spare my purity. Of course this was just a ploy I concocted to make her defenseless so they could more easily rape us both. Good fun!
>>
>>53771875
>Half Elf
>Salvation
>Teenager
>Friendly
>Clever
>Charismatic
>Nothing
>Formal dress
>Guest room
>Fatherly
>Firm
>Reprimand
>Spanking
>Isolation
>Literature
>History
>Mathematics
>Management
>Journal
>Fine Jewelry
>Stuffed Plushie
>Warm Cloak
>Small Pet
>Free Time
>Outings
>Furniture

Half-elf daugtheru mode
>>
>>53773590
This is why the Dwarfs are mans greatest ally. They aren't degenerates who fuck Greenskins they help the Empire kill them.
>>
ffs some of my waifu descriptions are growing into short stories. Don't want to cut stuff from them but I'm worried people will tl;dr my cyoa. Hold my hand, /cyoag/.
>>
>>53773525
Make their stories somehow important for the player's future.
>>
>>53773793
Just make a pdf "extended lore" DLC
>>
File: IMG_4481.jpg (52KB, 265x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4481.jpg
52KB, 265x460px
>>53773525
Anon.
Chearacters are difficult. Those no way to make sure that they'll appeal to everyone. You need to do you best make come across as prople, and when Anon seems some he like, he's going to latch onto them hard.
I'd be happy to look over what you have right now tomorrow, if you like.
It may not help but I'd be happy to do what I can.
>>
>>53773989
I have no idea how to link to posts from other threads but thanks for the description of Catherine's reaction (had no idea the portrait was of Diane from the Zero Escape Games, the styles make them look like completely different characters!)

And now you're posting with one of my favorite monsters from the MGE.

Desire to initiate intense friendship is rising.
>>
>>53773989
Oh God damn it, MGE pictures. Wouldn't it be a blast to get stuck in there? As long as you didn't get burnt at the stake by the church. Also, the place has a serious structural problem because the Demon Lord's plan is flawed. But hey, if I get a lilim, lich, dark slime, liliraune or dark angel waifu, I'd be set.
>>
>>53773989
Please drop the trip when it's not relevant
>>
>>53774207
>Please drop the trip when it's not relevant
ZBG needs the trip so we can bully him via hand holding
>>
>>53771851
Text is better thanks. I still have to blow it up a little but nowhere near as much as before. Thank you again.
>>
>>53771861
>nobody cares
about you.
>>53771901
Yep confirmed. No one cares about you.
>>
>>53771875
>Celestial Elf
>Conquered
>Adult
>Friendly, Clever, Charismatic.
>No Brand.
>Runes of Clarity, Stamina, Strength, and Sorcery.
>Naked.
>Guest Room.
>Mocking in Public, Respectful in private.
>Cruel in Public, Appeasing in private.
>Reprimand if necessary behind closed doors. Any disobedience in public gets a backhand and a promise of more once we're behind closed doors.
>Education in Mathematics, History, Sorcery and Combat.
>Sorcery, Management, Guard.

>Journal, Elven Trinkets, Free Time, Outings (Supervised only).

>Telepathy, Telekinesis, Heal, Nullify, Mystic Arrow.

I chose you for a very specific objective. Your people have lost this battle and if nothing is done soon, the war will be lost to you too.

I am a foreigner here, and they haven't decided what they think of me yet. I will show them that I despise your people and can tolerate theirs enough to facilitate an alliance. I'll be residing among them and you will do so as well. You'll bear no chains nor collars, but you Will bear the marks of servitude; runes that will help shape you into what I need of you, and what you will need for yourself; you'll bear naught else however, instead being bare to the world to see. Show them the strength you'll gain from these magic signs, the sigils themselves, and at the same time reveal your status in their eyes. You need to seem dangerous, but controlled.

You'll stay close at hand; can't ever break the illusion that you're unleashed from my side. You can't expect any kindness or decency from me if any eyes are on us, and I'll expect you to learn quickly or suffer for it, but I'll try not to be unreasonable in confidence.

You'll see once we've returned that you're not the first, nor the last, but there are others who will teach you anything else you'll need to know.

If this goes poorly we're all going to die horribly. If you can serve effectively and learn well, we might just keep the rest of your people out of shackles.
>>
>>53774327
I have confidence you can bully them tripless just as easily, I believe in you
>>
>>53773581
I've done a bit of that, which gave me the idea to make sure everyone has a frustrated desire, but I don't think it is enough.

>>53773825
They are currently important, but in a vauge sort of way I don't know is actually compelling. I may have focused too much in player freedom instead of player investment.

>>53773989
Honestly I would actually love this. I almost instantly loved a lot of your characters. But you have a really big workload right now, and on top of working slow I also have other daily commitments. If I'm still plugging away at this thing after the collab with StonedCelt is done, I would love help. And if not, the offer means a lot. Thank you.
>>
>>53771891
>Miz'ri Telenna (0)
>Aphrodisiac x2 (2)
>Favorite toy x2 (6)
>Mistress nectar (8)
>Bondage (9)
>Sharing is caring -- Malica Darkblade
>Sexual Harassment (10)
>Succubus x2 (13)
>Liquid production (14)
>Dark elf maid x2 (16)
>Forced incest x2 (19)
>Immortality (15)
>Yandere (13)
>Blessing (10)
>Courtesan training (8)
>Mistress Bedroom (2)
>Slave rations (0)
>Fine clothes (-6)
>Face sitting (-5)
>Milking x2 (-2)
>National service (-1)
>Foot worship (0)
>>
>>53774457
>almost instantly loved all his characters
See, this is why I went harem route and gunned for all of them. They're all pretty great.

However, ZBG! Tell us a little more about Cassandra, the one in the hot teacher outfit who likes the femdom. What's she like to just hang out with?
>>
>>53771851
You need to edit the instruction for hobbies.
>>
>>53771851
The font hurts the eyes. You're also wasting a tremendous of image real estate, but that's a stylistic choice.
>>
File: boxfullPuppies.png (7MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
boxfullPuppies.png
7MB, 1200x9600px
>>
File: boxfullPuppies2.png (918KB, 1200x1239px) Image search: [Google]
boxfullPuppies2.png
918KB, 1200x1239px
>>53774751
>>
>>53771851

Most annoying narrator 2017
>>
>>53771886
Actually anon, there IS a pearl cyoa out there. If you want to dodge the pratfalls it fell into, try to assume that the reader has never watched the show or visited the threads in their life. If you want to be a little more unique about it, frame the choices as the reader getting to pick a pearl from a catalog as apposed to having one made-to order. For example...

>Taupe
>A pearl made some time ago but never taken home by anyone. Her lonely youth spent in a warehouse has left her a cynic and rather doubtful about the longevity of your relationship.

>Fuchsia
>A rather average pearl all things considered. Her passive nature belies her inquisitive mind.

>Matte Light Plum
>An el cheapo pearl fresh from the Kindergarten. Sweet, bubbly, and painfully naive.

>ect
>>
Was there a list of cyoa ideas somewhere? I kinda want to mess around in gimp but I dont have anything in particular to do. Not that I'll come out with anything playable since I'm shit at balancing and points or whatever.
>>
>>53774863
>Actually anon, there IS a pearl cyoa out there. If you want to dodge the pratfalls it fell into, try to assume that the reader has never watched the show or visited the threads in their life. If you want to be a little more unique about it, frame the choices as the reader getting to pick a pearl from a catalog as apposed to having one made-to order. For example...
honestly that is pretty close to how I was going to handle it(and I might steal some stuff from that earlier attempt), probably the biggest thing I need help with is figuring out the best "post numbers" and/or "dice rolling"* layout to use for the image I posted in >>53771886 since it'll be getting the most usage in SU threads on /co/, at the moment the only thing I know for sure is that the Pearls in the pic without color labels would be harder to get(along with Yellow Pearl and Powder Blue Pearl), with Terrifying Renegade Pearl being the hardest to get

*maybe do a version for each method
>>
>>53766465
Council of Queens guy here, thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the reply delay, shit went down IRL and I had to clean up after it. Just three things:

>Scarlatina
FUCK. I mixed up her and Lucianna in my head. I really need Lucianna's natural charisma to bring the other Brides around, because Lord knows I probably don't have it until I sit the throne.

>Oriadne
Who? Wait, is that the mystery-box alchemist? If so, they can fuck right off, I ain't gay.

>recruiting the Queens
That's the easy part. While trying to make them yield, along with the lure of NOT getting beaten like a red-headed stepchild, I'll also tempt them with the creation of the Queen's Council as a purely political thing. That should get them on board with it in concept. Then, in private with each of them, discuss the marriage - a legal fiction, of course, unless they don't want it to be, in which case of course I'd be amenable to that just to "grease the wheels" as it were. Given what you mentioned before about the low-level brainwashing, I think this would entice most of them besides maybe Vignette (who might not entirely get what I'm leaning towards) or Cassandra (who might be insistent on keeping to the "spirit" of the law without realizing what said spirit really is), and leave me free to turn my whole Throne-enhanced skill towards wooing the remaining Brides into blurring out the legal fiction bit. And, well, if that fails I do have a secret weapon: cheating! (No, not that kind, put away the frogs.) When the High Queen competition comes, I subtly tilt the competition in favor of any Bride who hasn't entirely accepted it, making her the official High Queen, the first of the council...and officially the closest Queen to me. Politically AND physically. Checkmate.
>>
>>53774844
You can pick her as a waifu later on
>>
>>53775315
You have a twinfu, you don't need a waifu
>>
>>53775324
>incest
Enjoy your polydactyly, you inbred hick.
>>
File: 1593522814031.jpg (24KB, 195x204px) Image search: [Google]
1593522814031.jpg
24KB, 195x204px
>>53775466
It's sad how some can't appreciate the purest form of love.
>>
>>53771905
B, I don't even live in a town.
>>
>>53775691
Are you a hermit
>>
File: Mago1.png (3MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Mago1.png
3MB, 1200x4200px
>>
File: Mago2.png (1MB, 1200x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Mago2.png
1MB, 1200x2600px
>>53775826
>>
File: Mago3.png (533KB, 1200x2900px) Image search: [Google]
Mago3.png
533KB, 1200x2900px
>>53775838
>>
File: Mago4.png (3MB, 1200x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Mago4.png
3MB, 1200x3800px
>>53775870
>>
>>53771838

Consensual Lewd Build:

(Start with 2 tokens)

My traits:
-Royalty (+1 = 3)
-Curvy (+1 = 4)
-Innocent (+1 = 5)
-Nympho
-Elf Ears
-Misunderstood (-4 = 1)
-True Friends (-4 = 0)

True Friend (with benefits) traits:
-Bodyguard (-1 = -1)
-Curvy (+1 = 0)
-Fiesty
-Nympho
-Elf Ears
>>
File: Mago5.png (2MB, 1200x3700px) Image search: [Google]
Mago5.png
2MB, 1200x3700px
>>53775896
>>
File: Wildlands1.jpg (4MB, 1400x4620px) Image search: [Google]
Wildlands1.jpg
4MB, 1400x4620px
>>
File: Wildlands2.jpg (3MB, 1400x4597px) Image search: [Google]
Wildlands2.jpg
3MB, 1400x4597px
>>53776067
>>
>>53776067
i will never understand the author's autistic obsession with the fucking scarlet veil when its super vague and barely relevant to the rest of the cyoa
>>
File: Wildlands3.jpg (3MB, 1400x5686px) Image search: [Google]
Wildlands3.jpg
3MB, 1400x5686px
>>53776147
>>
>>53776067
>Half of the race options is slightly different elf
That's....pretty boring.
>>
File: Wildlands4.jpg (4MB, 1400x6511px) Image search: [Google]
Wildlands4.jpg
4MB, 1400x6511px
>>53776211
>>
>>53771803
>Be wizard
Use it to be a cute girl witch in an urban fantasy setting. Maybe like Sabrina the teen witch.
>>
>>53775826
Dynasty:
>Brackmoor - your kin along -> alone
Fanged Tower. Political might is too much trouble. I'd rather have magical might and have the backing of one or two of the families. Knowledge is power after all.

> Version is different on second page

Magic:
Dispel Master (4)
Telepathy Master (4)
Heal 3 (3)
Shield 1

Pretty solid antimage and interrogation / mind control.

Item: Circlet. Dual casting and multitasking is incredibly useful.

Estate: Man 6 is not a lot of points. I want apprentice but meditation chamber and alchemy lab arent super useful.
Subterfuge , Lounge, Seneschal, Mundane Fortification, Magical Fortification, Scholar at arms. Mainly focused on defense, with my spymaster mostly on counter intelligence and Seneschal handling most of the business and paperwork.

Scholar at arms:
> brick's paragraph cuts off
Vance. Most competent and have a reputation that can ward off others.

Spymaster: Cypher. Magitech only gets more invasive after all.

Seneschal: Mr. Smith. I'm hiring him for generating research funds. Of course, I'm sure he could do wonders with cypher's intel.

Allies: Cpt Wolfgang Hawke. Rare goods and potions are always a boon. I might even be able to use some for my research. Abraham Crowley, for research purposes.

Complication: The Wyld Hunt. Going to go ahead and use those two spellpoints to bring shield up to level 3. With my dispel mastery I shouldnt have a hard time dealing with this. Plus, it's more about me not getting injured and letting everyone deal with it to be honest. I wonder if it'll make good research material.
>>
>>53776067
here you have 6 races!
>are you an elf
>or a human?
>maybe you are blind?
What a waste.

Also doesn't it tell you straight up that you become Hitler if you pick the second human option? The description is borderline insulting for something that's literally a Greek-like culture.
>>
>>53773525
Making people give half a shit about characters when they don't throw themselves at the character is difficult.

There are a few ways to make them care:

Make them relateable (hence yanderes and social outcast characters are popular here). Relateable characters can happen on accident as well.

Make the reader invest in them (Create a story where the player cares about them and wants them to be happy)

Waifus are a trick that really have a contract that make them fall into the second category. It's implied that they'll love the reader, so you don't have to be too sophisticated or detailed.

If you're trying to make the reader care about non-waifu characters, you need to develop them properly or make a setting that has the reader rely on them. Examples are the younger sibling that needs to be protected et al. Make the reader feel something about them. Make the reader hurt them on accident.

What makes you care about things or people?

This shit is really hard. Honestly, making waifus is much easier.
>>
>>53771905
How does being a magical creature impact me socially? Does it make me too weird to maintain my job and current lifestyle? Does it isolate me socially?

That's how I'd choose A or B.
>>
File: Star Wars.pdf (247KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars.pdf
247KB, 1x1px
>>53776354
I'm just posting lesser shared CYOA's, sorry if some of them end up to be kinda shit.

>there's a reason they're shared less
Yeah, someone might like it though.

Anyway, here's a WIP I really love.
>>
>>53776147
how does this work? I can get a spell that give me +2spd...if I add that bonus right away, by the time I move to the next color I can already learn more spells than I would have been able to if I didn't add the bonus of the previous spell.

Is it without counting the bonuses you get by the spells themselves?
>>
>>
>>53775826
Dynasty: Fanged Tower (abandoned, appears minor noble)
Spells:
- telekinesis master
- telepathy master
- evocation 2
- selective tangibility 1
- dispel 1
item: circlet (is there really any other option?)
estate:
- Magic: meditation chamber, alchemy lab, apprentice
- combat: scholar at arms
- subterfuge: spymaster, map room
Staff:
- scholar: Vance
- spymaster: Helen
- Apprentice: Heather
friends/allies:
- amadeus habsburg
- allison keynes
complication:
- none

Apprentices were the harest to choose. I want my character to be a black market information broker / private intelligence contractor. Working in plain sight among the middle class and ruling from the shadows. Hercules is too blunt, and both richmond and gaius could turn on me, leaving me with heather. I offer her protection and the training given to me at the fanged tower in exchange for her loyalty.

Vance is a no braining for the scholar's, essentially having my own personal spec ops hit squad. I like Helen because it lets me control what does and does not leak to the press. I can bolster her career and ruin my rivals through legitimate means; she won't be exposed to any of the dirty work that may need to be done.

my allies are chosen to get me an in on the senate and police for respectively. they are my friends so I will not push them to act against their interests, but I can use them to stay informed to otherwise confidential information.

Finally I think my spell choices allow for good in and out of combat utility.
>>
>>53777525
I'll just break my monitor to close the entrance to the virtual world.
>>
>>53777656
Why not go with them instead?
>>
>>53774844
Agreed

Normally I narrators inserting their opinion doesnt bother me, sometimes it can be fun, but in this instance it just makes me want to say "Okay, fuck you bitch, I'll wait until an actual professional is here to deal with me".

And I'm not even going for the options she's trying to be clever about
>>
>>53777525
IE-tan; seems like she make for a nice daughteru
>>
>>53775466
Not really a problem with an identical twin though
>>
>>53775733
No, I simply live in the woods.
>>
>>53777925
Are you a elf?
>>
>>53777939
Elves don't grow a beard like I do.
>>
File: Heart of TG.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Heart of TG.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>
File: Comfy Spaceship CYOA 1 v2.jpg (6MB, 1600x5641px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Spaceship CYOA 1 v2.jpg
6MB, 1600x5641px
Comfy Spacehip CYOA

V2 Changes:
>A small change for differentiating between ships
- Small ships gain additional Wonders
- Medium ships gain additional Facility points
- Large ships gain more Special features points.
- Swapped Mining ship and Yacht
>Clarification of Tier points system.
- Made it easier to understand (Please tell me if it is still somehow confusing)
- changed amount of points given for choosing ship features.
>Some changes with choice descriptions and tiers.
- Fixed as many typos as I and other anons could find.
- I tried to change up the Nanorobot AR tiers to be less powerful and have more clear descriptions. I think what I have now works better.
- Added a choice to choose one or all Leisure Activities(Now 'Recreational Activities')/crew members/Pets(Now 'A Loving Being')

>>>53766553
Any small changes (to points provided or glaring typos/grammar mistakes I missed) can be easily done if it needs to, but I think I'm done here for now. I'm happy with everything I've got right now.

Thanks for all the feedback and help.
>>
File: Comfy Spaceship CYOA 2 v2.jpg (5MB, 1600x5641px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Spaceship CYOA 2 v2.jpg
5MB, 1600x5641px
>>53778054
>>
File: Comfy Spaceship CYOA Ship DLC v2.jpg (713KB, 1559x595px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Spaceship CYOA Ship DLC v2.jpg
713KB, 1559x595px
>>53778065
>>
>>53778054
>to reach higher tiers you must first purchase lower tiers.
>You can choose all 3 options or just one, without needing to purchase previous tiers to reach higher ones.
Getting mixed messages between the section intro and the tiny text at the bottom of the page.
>>
>>53778134
The tiny text is positioned below the 2 special options that you can choose without buying previous tiers.
>>
>>53778145
Ah. Didn't notice the "OR"s between the tiers at first.
>>
>>53774751
Domesticated Kumiho, because Fluffy Tail.
Everlasting Bludwurst (hopefully it has a 'liver' setting)
Doggy Tesseract Toy (she's smarter than a normal dog, so I'll need this)
Bandolier of Holding (just generally useful)

I'm going to skip the bonus box because there's no way I'd be able to avoid touching fluffy tail.
>>
>>53778189
>Not wanting to be a dog girl
What are you gay?
>>
>>53777689
Wait the narrator is trying to force a certain build on her?
Is it the writer's fetish?
>>
>>53774844
What is wrong with the narrator? i see nothing wrong with it
>>
File: 1493972373815.jpg (606KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493972373815.jpg
606KB, 1920x1080px
>>53778054
>Space Laser
>Futuristic
>Fabricator 2
>Expanded Cabin 2
>Med Lab 3
>Bathing 1
>AR Room 1
>Library 2
>Recreational Activities 2

>AI 1
>Synth Android 2
>Phasal Transporter 2
>Loving Being 1 (Pet bird)
>Nanorobot AR
>EVA Suit

>Stellar Phenomena
>Ruined Civilizations
>Natural Wonders
>Forgotten Mysteries
>Planetary Events
>Earth

The plan is simple; use my mining laser to harvest the resources I need to live in perpetual space comfort with my AI friend and pet bird.

My AI friend may be female and inhabit a synthetic body for sex at times.
>>
>>53778219
>Wait the narrator is trying to force a certain build on her?
>Is it the writer's fetish?
I wouldn't go that far, but every second option or so has her commenting on why its bad. I can see why it annoys anon, sometimes narrators can add flavour to the choices but in this instance it gets irritating fast.
>>
>>53778054
>Battleship
>Utilitarian
Safety handholds are super comfy in an emergency, and in general actually kind of fun.
>Clowning tank tier 3
>Fabricator tier 3
>Medical Lab tier 3
>Augmented Reality Room tier 3
>Crew Quarters tier 1 and 3
>Bathing amenities tier 2
>Expanded Cabin tier 2
I guess I'm going to be spending a lot of time with myself, and some like minded people.
>Mind Upload tier 3
>Synthetic Android tier 3
>A.I Companion tier 3
>Nanorobot A.R. tier 3
>Phasal Transporter tier 1
I'm not even that fond of augmented reality stuff, but I guess it'll be fun, besides for the other stuff I can send robot bodies to do things
>Stunning Technology
>Megalithic Structure
>Dimensional Entity
This is the Battleship Fuck You I'm Comfy, in our continuing mission: to explore strange new technologies, to seek out incredible structures, to boldly go stalk gods. Honestly though it's going to be a very lewd time onboard this ship.
>>
>>53778482
>Clowning tank tier 3
terrifying
>>
>>53778489
Spaceship 13, I guess
>>
>>53778489
>>53778533
I am now horrified at my typo. I can only assume I stalked the wrong god.
>>
>>53778482
You need to take another look at your points anon.
You must buy the 1st Tier before you can buy 2nd and so on..
Tier 1 = 1 Point > Tier 2 = 2 Points Tier 3 = 3 points
In total for a full upgrade of a Facility costs 6 Points.
>>
>>53778482
think you need to recheck the costs
>>
>>53778547
>>53778553
So I do, oh well I don't have time to bother right now.
>>
File: 888.jpg (51KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
51KB, 600x641px
>>53778547
>>53778482
Are people not good at reading or am I just wording it wrong?
>>
>>53778558
No I just apparently skipped reading part of it.
>>
>>53778558
Nah, you're good

The children are always wrong
>>
>>53772656
The logic is that older folks have had the chance to pursue more hobbies. So if you're 12 you're just getting into something for real for the first time, but if you're 21 you've tried a bunch of different things and picked up more that you like and are good at.

Also, 2 was the baseline in the last version, not 4.
>>
>>53778633
That's dumb. You drop hobbies when you pick up new ones.
>>
>>53778644
By that logic, you should only ever have one hobby at a time. That makes no sense, and I bet most posters here would have at least 3-4 different hobbies and have probably only ever dropped one, MAYBE.
>>
>>53778731
Yeah, so why the fuck do kids have one hobby? When I was twelve I played the cello like a little faggot while also playing 40k and vidya and rock climbing and reading and other shit too. Obviously I started some new hobbies later, but I dropped old ones as I did it -- I wasn't just adding more and more.
>>
File: IMG_4661.jpg (93KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4661.jpg
93KB, 500x749px
>>53774079
Yeah, the picture I used for Catherine really sexied Diana's design nearly past recognition.
Sorry the thread got archived before I could keep going, Lucianna would probably spent most of her time investigating every little thing your room she didn't recognize and being utterly mystified by your most mundane possessions. She'd also constantly try to be as close to you as physically posible; sitting on your lap while you're on the computer, right beside you while your just sitting on the edge of your bed and I'll the while smilingly proudly to herself as if to say, "Yes. This is where I belong."
>Desire to initiate intense friendship is rising.
What are you talking about, Anon? We're already friends! I'm a friend to everyone who comes to these threads.
>>53774327
But my palms are sweaty!
>>53774457
My work usually comes in a rather quick, but spaced out bursts. I'll usually research the basis of the character [spoilet]in this case Zodiac signs, I'd really like to make something different at some point, dammit it Celt![/spoiler], then I'll write up all the text I can in one go. If I like what I have I'll then go through it again to edit and correct stuff and finally add it all the actual image.
It's not a lengthy process by any means, but it's how I work and it leaves me pretty drained afterwards which is why I work so slowly.
But, because that's how I do things I have plenty of time to fuck around in these threads while I recharge and I'm sure I could look over your stuff during my breaks as well.
The offer stands either way, Anon. I'm here if you need me.
>>53774559
>Tell us a little more about Cassandra
In terms of hanging out, she'd probably be kind of awkward. She's the kind of person who's normally all business so when you ask if she'd just like to spend some time together, she'd probably get flustered and wouldn't know how to approach the idea. She'd
Probably show up with a lamenated "date plan," and be terrorfied of boring you.
>>
>>53778558
It's pretty clear as is. Though, if you wanted to make it foolproof, you could go with the 'Choose up to one from each category. Each tier includes the tiers before it." and make the costs 1/3/6.
>>
>>53778633
>>53778644
I agree; it'd be better to have 2-3 hobbies no matter the age group, but just having being older give you more choices.
>>
>>53778558
>>53778816
Oh, scratch that, didn't think about crews/Rec rooms.
>>
>>53771851
Do you really have to pick that font? It's giving me eye cancer.
>>
>>53771851
what exactly is this cyoa supposed to bring to the table, everything is the same as what we've seen 100 times before
>>
I've been trying to tolerate his presence but am I the only one who's getting fed up with ZBG? I don't get why people even wank his characters, they feel so ungenuine.
>>
>>53778919
Honestly I'm just ignoring him, and am only vaguely aware he is making some sort of waifu cyoa that doesn't look very interesting.
>>
>>53778786
I'm starting to think Lucianna is officially my favorite just from all the info you've said about her at this point has been amazing.

Oh! Here's another question I thought off last night though. I'm immortal, and through my bond with my wife, she is too. What about my kids? When will I need to step down so someone else can empower the throne? How would each of the brides deal with being immortal, especially if our children aren't also like that? I imagine that would hit Catherine pretty hard but I'm not sure. I'm planning on sticking around for forever just so I can keep finding new media to enjoy and keep meeting interesting people and watching the world change. Hoping my wife will want to stick around as well, but if our children and all her friends aren't able to stick around...

I mean, immortality can be rough.

Lastly, how exactly will the kingdom's alchemist feel that I didn't end up picking their mystery box?
>>
>>53778919
Vignette desu
>>
>>53778901
People write (and play) what they enjoy, I'm sure this will see plenty of appreciation.

>>53778919
No. It is better than /pol/ posting and the like, but its gotten old. And while I appreciate the production values, another waifu CYOA doesn't warrant tripfagging up whole threads.
>>
>>53778919
i guess the thing is, as annoying as that and posts like >>53778944 are getting, at least its on topic

Though maybe they should start a general of their own at this rate or go to reddit where this behavior is the norm
>>
>>53778786
Wow, I go to sleep and you people go through two fucking threads.

>>53766465
Council of Queens guy here, thanks for the feedback! Just three things:

>Scarlatina
FUCK. I mixed up her and Lucianna in my head. I really need Lucianna's natural charisma to bring the other Brides around, because Lord knows I probably don't have it until I sit the throne.

>Oriadne
Who? Wait, is that the mystery-box alchemist? If so, they can fuck right off, I ain't gay.

>recruiting the Queens
That's the easy part. While trying to make them yield, along with the lure of NOT getting beaten like a red-headed stepchild, I'll also tempt them with the creation of the Queen's Council as a purely political thing. That should get them on board with it in concept. Then, in private with each of them, discuss the marriage - a legal fiction, of course, unless they don't want it to be, in which case of course I'd be amenable to that just to "grease the wheels" as it were. Given what you mentioned before about the low-level brainwashing, I think this would entice most of them besides maybe Vignette (who might not entirely get what I'm leaning towards) or Cassandra (who might be insistent on keeping to the "spirit" of the law without realizing what said spirit really is), and leave me free to turn my whole Throne-enhanced skill towards wooing the remaining Brides into blurring out the legal fiction bit. And, well, if that fails I do have a secret weapon: cheating! (No, not that kind, put away the frogs.) When the High Queen competition comes, I subtly tilt the competition in favor of any Bride who hasn't entirely accepted it, making her the official High Queen, the first of the council...and officially the closest Queen to me. Politically AND physically. Checkmate.
>>
>>53778960
Is he supposed to just ignore people asking him question to preserve the purity of /cyog/ and your feelings?
>>
Would people be interested in another protect-the-waifu CYOA or is that a bit saturated?
>>
>>53779023
Do what you want in the end people who like it will be interested
>>
>>53778919
are you sure you're getting fed up with him and not his fanbase? I'm indifferent about him, overeager orbiters are the problem
>>
>>53778983
Splitting them into their own general will just empty these threads of talk or worse, the void will be filled with shitposting.

Just put up with it for now, I guess. Till the next author takes the spotlight.
>>
>>53779027
Eh, sure.
>>
>>53779037
He's really not a big deal IMO. Dunno what people's problem would be other than waifuwankery.
>>
>>53778901
While there are comfy cyoas, they are almost all about making a home or small demiplane, spaceship comfy is pretty unique, especially with space themed choices. Only other that quickly jumps to mind is The Ship, which honestly isn't that big on comfy and the choices are fairly limited. It's a good cyoa tho
>>
>>53779014
No, as I said its on topic and better than topics falling to other forms of shitposting as they sometimes do. Doesnt mean people aren't tired of the same handful of people (and you can tell it is) fellating a tripfag who's clearly enjoying it.

>>53779036
>>53779037
These are also true.
>>
>>53779062
He's talking about the Pallas CYOA.
>>
>>53779023
as long as can write descriptions longer than two sentences you're good to go.
>>
>>53779023
There'll always be interest for that anon
>>
>>53779095
Oh, somehow I managed to click myself to the spaceship cyoa, weird. Nevermind then. Now I wonder if I should delete that post since it's actually irrelevant.
>>
File: 1483113897548.jpg (142KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483113897548.jpg
142KB, 1600x900px
>>53778919
>>53778939
>>53778960
>>53778983
Sorry to be a bother.
>>53778944
Hmm...
This is one of those things I hadn't put as much thought into as other aspects of the setting and such.
Your kids would certainly be long lived, but your and your wife's immortality comes from the Throne.
So only whichever one you choose as your Heir is the only one who'll wind up with immortality.
But that would also basically mean you're sentencing all your other children to die, so I'm gonna have to think on this a bit more because that just seems kinda fucked up.
>how exactly will the kingdom's alchemist feel that I didn't end up picking their mystery box?
Oriadne is your Left Hand. He'll be pouty and probably shoot you longing gazes from time to time, but he'll still do his job and be one of your most loyal friends regardless of whether he's chosen or not.
>>53778992
>I mixed up her and Lucianna in my head.
Aaah. I gotcha.
>they can fuck right off, I ain't gay
Well that's just mean. He'd happily become a woman for you if you asked, but I suppose he'll just do his best to be a use to you as an alchemist if not.

But once again, I'm exceptionally impressed by your plan. Would love to see how it played out.
>>
>>53779150
>cyoa
>deleting irrelevant things
>>
File: everyday.png (119KB, 549x353px) Image search: [Google]
everyday.png
119KB, 549x353px
>>53779179
>>
>>53779172
>Sorry to be a bother.
Dropping the trip would help, plenty of authors do Q&A without them

>But that would also basically mean you're sentencing all your other children to die, so I'm gonna have to think on this a bit more because that just seems kinda fucked up.

Lightly brainwashing a dozen or so women so they'd fall for some Earth schlub wasn't?
>>
>>53779235
For all his sins, at least the name makes it trivial to search for his answers in archive if you care about it. Why not just autohide the posts he makes with that trip?
>>
>>53771851
I hope there is a bicurious girl friend I can have threeway shenanigans with !
>>
>>53779172
It does seem pretty messed up, but I don't think there's a better way to spin it lest you have the potential for vast numbers of powerful immortals running around. This can hardly be the only time a king has had siblings, and then of THEIR lovers and children are also immortal...

Basically, connecting immortality to the throne is pretty much the only sensible option unless you're gonna make pretty much everyone immortal, which while not an entirely bad idea in and of itself still feels kinda weird. I mean, I guess overpopulation isn't an issue in an ever expanding pocket dimension...

I dunno.
>>
>>53779250
>Why not just autohide the posts he makes with that trip?

I'm not really bothered by him, just saying its largely unnecessary and makes a bad impression.

Besides, I'm interested in how the Stand/Persona thing turns out.

And again, its really the fanboys that are offputting, but at least they're on topic
>>
>>53778054
What level of fabricator would be required to create robot bodies for an AI? Level 3?
>>
File: CYOAv2text p2.jpg (6MB, 2014x8125px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAv2text p2.jpg
6MB, 2014x8125px
Anyone /k/ enough to help me with weapon descriptions?
>>
>>53778919
I don't read his posts. Instead of whining I act like an adult.
Try it.
>>
>>53779172
>>53779282
I assumed that only you and your wife were immortal, and any children were not. Your Heir is just chosen from one of your descendants rather than having to be your immediate child.

Of course, if you keep having children over the millenia, your family tree is going to look very interesting...
>>
>>53779348
Only Tier one, you'd need an A.I. to design it specifically.
>>
>>53779389
Awesome. More points to spend on Aquariums and Gardens
>>
>>53779353
>Shotguns/rifles
>Heavy firearms

Everything smaller than an LMG is small arms. LMGs, MMGs and HMGs are machine guns. 20mm calibre or above guns are auto-cannons.
>>
>>53779353
>Missile launchers/artillery cannons
>Medium weapons
>>
>>53779420
Just treat those rifles and shotguns as using special ammo, therefore in a higher tier.
>>53779464
Also, compared to what heavy+ weapons are, medium, yes.
>>
>>53778054
>Ship
Medium: Alien, Abductor

>Interior
Classy

>Facilities (25)
Medical Lab III (19)
Recreational Activities I (18)
Bathing Amenities I (17)
Fabricator II (14)
Cloning Tanks I (13)
Expanded Cabin I (12)
Aquarium III (6)
Plant Garden III (0)

>Special Features (10)
AI Companion III (4)
Synthetic Android II (1)
Nanobot AR I (0)

>Wonders
Ruined Civilizations
Forgotten Myseries
Alien Creatures

Maybe I'll do a Small build at some point too, with the Worn In and Comfy style.
>>
>>53771851
Please include music as a hobby. Singer and or instruments. Looks good so far though!
>>
>>53778054
Gonna preface this by saying space is without a doubt my least favorite setting. Floating aimlessly through the endless cosmos is not what I consider "fun".
>Human
>Small
>Space yacht (+3 Wonders)
Gonna go find a planet of catgirls so I won't need the ship for much.
Isn't it simpler to say the Small ships give +3 Wonders, Medium +5 Facility, Large +3 Special, instead of mentioning it under each option?

>Old fashioned
>Garden 1 (1)
>Fabricator 2 (4)
>Augmented reality room 1 (5)
>Bathing amenities 1 (6)
>Expanded cabin 1 (7)
>Library 1 (8)
>Training complex 1 (9)
I don't need more.
Also I just now realized some options may not be available to me. It's super hard to see those yellow lines.

>AI waifu 1 (1)
>Phasal transporter 1 (2)
>A loving being (doggo) 1 (3)
>Wide bridge windows 1 (4)

>Planetary events (1)
>Alien creatures (2)
>Hidden option: CATastrophe (3)
So are all the wonders dead or what? Ships deserted and such? I'm all alone?
It sounds basically like the Wonders are plans for sightseeing. It doesn't make much sense you can't see more stuff.
Space just isn't for me. That's on me, not you, I know.
>>
File: CYOAv2 weapons end.jpg (2MB, 1978x3297px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAv2 weapons end.jpg
2MB, 1978x3297px
>>53779475
If comparison is needed, here's an unfinished page 3 with the rest of the weapons
>>
File: 1496335210134.jpg (27KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1496335210134.jpg
27KB, 800x733px
>>53779570
I couldn't think of a decent bonus for music beyond "You're really good at it" and that's why it's not in there
That said, I think I'll include it in the "Activities" section later on, to flag that you do it, but just without magic going on as well.
>>
>>53779617
Maybe make music increase your ability to inspire or manipulate emotions? Good music traditionally does that
>>
>>53772054
Did he make others than those two?
>>
>>53779732
Deus vult nemesis sex magic slavemaster and 9 deadly sins
>>
>>53778054
Ship: Alien Scout
Interior: Futuristic

Facilities:
T1 Plant Garden (19)
T2 Fabricator (16)
T1 Expanded Cabin (15)
T3 Medical Lab (9)
T1 Bathing Amenities (8)
T1 Augmented Reality Room (7)
T1 Library (6)
T2 Recreational Facilities (3)
T2 Crew Quarters (0)

>>53778065
Features:
T1 Nanorobot AR (9)
T3 Phasal Transporter (3)
T1 Loving Being - Pet Cat (2)
T1 Wide Bridge Windows (1)
T1 EVA Suit (0)

Wonders:
Stunning Technology (5)
Planetary Events (4)
Megalithic Structures (3)
Natural Wonders (2)
Alien Creatures (1)
Ruined Civilizations (0)

I'll be outer space's David Attenborough. Traveling across the cosmos, showing the world back home all the impossibilities the depths of space contains. Beautiful things, wonderful things, terrible things - let's let everyone see the stars, so that one day they'll come to them as well.

Dammit, 6 slots for wonders and it's still hard to choose.
>>
>>53779588
>Floating aimlessly through the endless cosmos is not what I consider "fun"
I like to think of it more as a living in a traveling home where you'll come across a few interesting stellar and planetary landmarks theres nothing stopping you from parking it in the orbit of an interesting planet.
The fun comes from the things you do in your spaceship and the planets you discover with it, the coziness is partly that and enjoying the stunning sights space has to offer.

And besides space may be mostly empty but it is beautiful if you've ever looked at the stars in a rural area at night, but that's probobly an aquired taste.

>all the wonders dead or what?
I can understand why you'd think that, I didn't have room for a 'Meet Aliens' Wonder.
Alot of them are just for sightseeing, the sorts of things you can enjoy discovering out in space.
>>
>>53779732
If only there was a repository with information about authors, with information on what they've made.
It could even be posted at the top of the thread! It would be so convenient.

But alas. No such thing exists.
>>
File: IMG_4662.png (161KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4662.png
161KB, 400x400px
>>53779092
>fellating a tripfag who's clearly enjoying it.
Who doesn't enjoy a good fellating?
I'm just gonna come out and say that I don't quite understand the stigma assciated with tripping or namefagging. It's a helpful way to find my posts if you're looking for them or ignore them if you don't want to see them.
I try to only use it when I'm either talking about ZB or other stuff I'm working on and weighing in on something I feel the trip would be helpful for (such as offering to help >>53773525 with the trip on so he can easily find me in the Discord).
Believe it or not, I actually post all the time without the trip if it has nothing to do with me or my work.
Albeit, I do just forget to take it off from time to time.
And let's be honest, Anon. Even if I took the trip off and never used it again, I'd still be my same old autistic self, I just wouldn't come with a warning label. Doesn't that sound worse?
>>53779235
>Lightly brainwashing a dozen or so women
Now, now. I explicitly said that "may or may not" have been what happened.
If there's a more believable reason for 12 beautiful women and one beautiful woman(male) to lust after you beyond money and power (because making gold digger waifus kind of defeats the whole purpose), I'd love to hear it!
>>
>>53779869
Maybe you were exaggerated for quite a while?
>>
>>53779591
>>53779475
You're asking for /k/ autism, you're getting it. A rifle considered "heavy" is pretty much an artillery cannon or anti-materiel rifle, which serves a very different purpose to standard precision "small arms" rifles. And a shotgun is not going to be a heavy weapon.

If you're going to be autistic about it then don't ask for /k/ opinions.
>>
>>53779172
>Sorry to be a bother.

Don't take it too hard; I'm one of the anons telling you to drop the trip, but if you don't the world will keep turning and these threads will continue to come and go. Silly internet CYOA discussion should never be cause for real life unhappiness

>I'm just gonna come out and say that I don't quite understand the stigma assciated with tripping or namefagging. It's a helpful way to find my posts if you're looking for them or ignore them if you don't want to see them.

Its just generally unnecessary and historically associated with attention whoring.

>And let's be honest, Anon. Even if I took the trip off and never used it again, I'd still be my same old autistic self, I just wouldn't come with a warning label. Doesn't that sound worse?

Yes but then its like an autist treasure hunt
>>
>>53779869
>le trap (male) XDXD
fucking stop
it's the worst and most autistic part of you
>>
>>53779869
>Now, now. I explicitly said that "may or may not" have been what happened.
>If there's a more believable reason for 12 beautiful women and one beautiful woman(male) to lust after you beyond money and power (because making gold digger waifus kind of defeats the whole purpose), I'd love to hear it!

I never said I had a better idea, just that lines have already been crossed, its hard to sympathize with my future bastard progeny when they'll still have a pretty long, sweet life ahead as my children even if they dont get to be immortal
>>
>>53779172
>sentencing all your other children to die
I have vague memories of you talking about some sort of fountain of youth thing, which would make sense to me given how amazing alchemy apparently is. Although on the other hand, that's the sort of detail that's potential setting breaking (why would anyone ever die if 'live forever' is an option?), so in my head the workaround is that it's something very costly/difficult to set up. Most of the thought here is going towards justifying keeping family members alive and well.

Speaking of which, would my immediate family be likely to have some form of magic power (obviously lesser given they can't claim the throne), with the whole bloodline thing? It'd be nice to be able to set people up with superpowers, but it feels like something of a stretch.

Also, typing this out makes me think I've spent far too much time playing around with this whole concept in my head, so thanks for all the fun.
>>
>>53779588
Why are you flying around aimlessly? Why not have a goal of some kind? E.g., go sightseeing, or go party with the aliens, or be an archaeologist.

>>53779851
I figured either the alien spaceships were the "meet aliens" wonder, or living aliens were ubiquitous enough that you wouldn't need a wonder for them. You could always collapse a couple of the redundant wonders, though - e.g., ancient mysteries and ruined civilizations, or natural wonders and planetary events.
>>
>>53779958
It's just a shitty meme. I really wish he didn't use it so often though. Liking traps is fine, but there's no need to draw attention to it all the time.
>>
>>53779851
>I like to think of it more as a living in a traveling home
I don't want that. I want to go to a nice planet with catgirls and stay there all my life. Maybe go travel the world.
Space is infinite. There will always be more to do, you can never explore everything. There will always be a race or a world that fits you better. It is impossible to be 100% satisfied.
>sightseeing
Again, don't want that. As vacation, sure, but not all the time.
>Alot of them are just for sightseeing, the sorts of things you can enjoy discovering out in space.
Yes and it's pointless and arbitrary to have fixed limits to how much stuff you can see.

tl,dr I do not and will not like space.

>>53780002
>aimlessly
Because that's what space is. You can't sightsee for your whole life nor would I want to.
>a goal
I do. Find a planet of catgirls.
I just want to settle down making the whole cyoa pointless because I'm dumping the ship when I find the catgirl planet.
>>
>>53779869
>more believable reason for 12 beautiful women and one beautiful woman(male) to lust after you beyond money and power
'destiny' desu
>>
>>53780002
Yeah I probobly could have merged meeting aliens with seeing Alien Spaceships or something like that.
I suppose Alien Creatures wonder is the closest fit for the meet aliens thing but the way I wrote the description makes it seem like you're only meeting non-sentient aliens only.
>>
>>53780080
>Space is infinite. There will always be more to do, you can never explore everything. There will always be a race or a world that fits you better. It is impossible to be 100% satisfied.
That's a feature, not a bug. 100% satisfaction means nothing to strive for. In space there's always a horizon.

>Because that's what space is. You can't sightsee for your whole life
Maybe you can't.
>>
>>53780096
I kind of dig the idea that most intelligent life is gone, but the crew options would imply thats not the case.
>>
>>53779945
Fair enough, but I'm asking for ideas how to describe the options too.
>>
>>53780140
Maybe if I added some sort of Universe complications or choices which let you decide what the state of the universe is in. Taken over by A.I., Galactic war, Empty Wasteland, Thriving Alien society, etc.

Ideas for the future.
>>
>>53780045
it's every fcuking post he makes he does that. and spoilers it too like a mong
>>
File: e5b.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
e5b.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>53780045
>>53780175
>>
File: IMG_4241.png (4MB, 1000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4241.png
4MB, 1000x4000px
>>53779957
>Don't take it too hard
I'm not, there was just a lot of people complaining about it, so I thought it only polite to apologize. When it continued, I wrote up my little speal explaining why I do it.
>Its just generally unnecessary and historically associated with attention whoring
Well I enjoy attention so I can't argue there.
Though I would like to say for the record that I haven't been a whore since I was 19. Those were the days...
>autist treasure hunt
...Is it awful that sounds weirdly appealing to me?
>>53779958
Oh shit, are we not doing that anymore? Should I just go back to embrassing my inner weeb and call them otokonokos again?
Have a CYOA that I didn't make as an apology.
>>53779975
Well there you go.
>>53779986
>fountain of youth
I don't recall saying anything about anything giving you immortality besides the Throne...
Like I said, I'm not sure how to handle the immortality aspect with your children because I really don't like the idea of having a bunch of kids and having to select one to tell, "though your brothers and sister will die one day, I've chosen to give you the gift of everlasting life so that you may carry the guilt of knowing all of them died because of you forever."
And yes, your progeny shall inherit their mother's Hereditary Skill along with a few watered down versions of your abilities based on their personalities.
>spoiler
The fact that so many anons have thought so deeply about my first attempt at a CYOA warms my heart and gives me the motivation to keep making these.
>>53780081
That is, in my opinion, one of laziest tropes in fiction because it undermines all the character's effort and accomplishment.
>"You nearly killed yourself braving the dangers of the Demon Lord's fortress and trained for years in some of most brutal exercises imaginable?"
>"Of course you did! It's your destiny after all! Everything you do has been prophesized since ancient times, why should we be surprised or impressed?"
>>
>>53780242
I really wish you would stop encouraging the turbo autists who are basically rping by themselves. I like reading builds, especially if they have a clever approach, but 'this is what I'm gonna do with my wifeys, after I'm king, teehee' and all that self wanking makes me want to ram a fork up my nostrils.

>call them otokonokos again
Please don't. x (male) is fine once in a while, just don't do it literally every post.
>>
>>53780242
>so I thought it only polite to apologize
Actions speak louder than words. If you were truly sorry you would quit.

And besides, attaching a CYOA to your blogpost does not make it on topic.
>>
File: tmp_8370-1496411052072170889257.png (99KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8370-1496411052072170889257.png
99KB, 350x196px
>>53780325
What about male (female)?
>>
>>53780601
Depends on how male we're talking. Tomboys\just crossdressing are fine. Buck Angel is not.
>>
File: tmp_8370-1496849533728829484794.jpg (135KB, 757x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8370-1496849533728829484794.jpg
135KB, 757x2048px
>>53780623
>Buck Angel
Are you implying something here
>>
>>53780242
>it undermines all the character's effort and accomplishment
I mean, sure, but there's literally no effort or accomplishment. Having random people love you for basically no reason totally fits the definition of 'no effort or accomplishment' to a T.
>>
>>53780601
The cunt makes it better (?)
>>
>>53780657
>Are you implying something here
No.
post more Tomo
>>
File: d021.jpg (164KB, 728x1036px) Image search: [Google]
d021.jpg
164KB, 728x1036px
>>53780601
>>
File: Summoner.jpg (2MB, 1600x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Summoner.jpg
2MB, 1600x3800px
>>
>>53780705
sauce?
>>
>>53780744
>Spirit of Misfortune
>Monk
>Mole
Summon the Spirit of Misfortune, and give cancer to a lot of assholes. Nine years, eleven months, twenty days later (just as a little safety buffer), summon the Monk for the first time.

Mole is just fantastic in general.
>>
>>53780705
I am deeply confused. What's the source?
>>
>>53778054
>Space Mech (Small)
>Utilitarian
>Cloning Tank 3, Fabricator 2, Plant Garden 1
>Mind Upload 3, Phasal Transporter 3, AI Companion 3, Nanorobot AR 3, Synthentic Android 3, Holographic Map
>Megalithic Structure, Dimensional Entity, Prime Cynosure A.I.

I am the giant robot now, making clones of my former fleshy self to go out and explore wherever it is I go. I'll see that strange incomprehensible being, and I will understand it.
>>
>>53780897
Murenase. Use reverse image search, you fool. Quite fun, but pretty generic harem mango.
>>
File: 1496660800680.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1496660800680.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>53780778
>>53780897
Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
It's all over Google if you do reverse image search, scrubs.
>>
>>53780935
Features points don't add up.
Free Mind Upload from Space Mech
Full Phasal Transporter = 6 points
Full A.I. Companion = 6 Points
Full Nanobot AR -= 6 points
Synth Android = 6 points
Holo Map = 1 Point
Thats 25 points your spending when you only have 10 + 5 (From Space Mech)

Seriously for gods sake just how am I supposed to make it clear?
>>
>>53780744
>Eye
>Mole
>Mask

I am going to commit so much insurance fraud you guys

So many burned down buildings they'll never trace back to me
>>
>>53778054
>>53778065
>>53778075
Ringworld
Worn in and Comfy
Plant Garden T3 (Free)
Aquarium T3 (Free)
Fabricator T3 (6)
Cloning Tank T1 (7)
Expanded Cabin T3 (13)
Medical Lab T3 (19)
Augmented Reality Room T1 (20)
Recreational Activities T1 (21)
Crew Quarters T3 (24)
Training Complex T3 (30)

AI Companion T2 (3)
Phasal Transporter T1 (4)
Synthetic Android T2 (7)
Upgraded EVA Suit (8)
Powered Armor (9)
Holographic Map (10)

Stunning Technology
Planetary Events
Stellar Phenomenon

I will print out ships and waifus to explore the universe with.
>>
>>53781058
Whoops, thought that ship features were all just 1 point per level. Guess instead it'll have to be;
>Mind Upload 3, AI Companion 3, Synthetic Android 3, Phasal Transporter 2
>>
>>53781058
I think it's pretty clear now, just somehow the comfyness of the CYOA stops people's brains from working properly
>>
File: 9451763.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
9451763.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
>>53781100
I guess its okay if people are enjoying the cyoa, but It hurts to not know whats going wrong with my communication.
>>
>>53778054
Dumb question, is Earth our current planet, or future Earth?
>>
>>53781449
Future Earth, The Human Manufacturer ship choices show this.
>>
>>53781153
If you have to, you can just put "Buying the second tier of a facility would cost 1+2=3 points, and the third would cost 1+2+3=6 points" on there or something.
Also, I'd suggest you put the two bottom options that are different from the rest in their own box pointing to the clarification.
>>
>>53778827
That's technically what the original version was, which I think was fine in theory. The problem is that it wanted to break up 16 hobbies into 4 groups which really screwed over the younger ages and didn't really make much sense in the way they were split up.

I would break it into 12+4 or 16+4, where only a small range of hobbies are exclusive and the majority are available to everyone. I get wanting age to have an impact but I don't think it should be a particularly large one. Plus or minus one choice in a typical build, that's it.

>>53778633
I know 2 was baseline, but since you are offering more I'm not exactly going to ask for less, besides I thought it could use slightly more, 3 is about perfect.
>>
>>53781153
Honestly, the only way to solve this is to put the point cost next to the tier. This always happens. People never seem to read the text above the choices or at least they immediately forget it.
>>
>>53781153
Just put a small note at the bottom of the last page that says, "If you calculated your points wrong then your waifu comes to life only to kill you in a horrific and entirely non-sexual way."
>>
>>53780744
Ultimate NEET mode
>Totem
>Succubus
>Alraune
>>
>>53781086
Switch the eye with the totem and you can have a safe base of operations for inbetween rapes and murders.
>>
>>53778919
Just ignore him anon.
>>
>>53778052
Swiftness: 2
Endurance: 2
Strength: 2
Resolve: 3
Quick wits: 2
Awareness : 2
Charisma: 2
Combat ability: 3
Magic ability: 3

Major archetype: Muscle wizard
Minor archetype: Ki master

Special skills
Improved training
Tactician
Increased willpower

Companions: Akshera and Augustis
>>
>>53776455
>Someone actually reposted my shitty obscure star wars CYOA
>And they like it

Aw shit nigga
>>
>>53776455
>>53782290
Despite some flaws, this is hands down the best Star Wars cyoa. I'm surprised it's not linked more often.
>>
>>53777525
On one hand Chrome has a bunch of money but on the other hand Firefox has fluffy tail.
>>
>>53771905
definitely b

id want to see what the magical being life is like considering i just became it and dont know anything about it
>>
File: 1478261213995.jpg (123KB, 1473x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478261213995.jpg
123KB, 1473x1080px
>>53777525
>It is thanks to IE-tan that the others were able to get to your world
>>
>>53778054
>>53778065
Ship: Battleship
Interior: Futuristic

Facilities:
Fabricator 3
Augmented Reality Room 2
Library 2
Recreational Activites 2
Crew Quarters 3
Training Complex 2

Special Features:
Nanorobot A.R. 1
A.I. Companion 2
Syntethic Android 2
Mind Upload 3

Wonders:
Stunning Technology
Alien Spaceships
Alien Creatures

Aboard my mighty battleship, my AI companions and I will travel the universe and discover strange and exotic alien life forms, enslaving or annihilating them depending on my mood that day. Any interesting technology we come across we will study and replicate. The rest of the time we just chill and play games on our ship.
>>
>>53782346
>wip
>pdf
Solved the case
>>
>>53780744
Eye.
Skeleton.
Sheep or Succubus. Probably Sheep.
>>
>>53782525
>Probably Sheep.
Don't kid yourself. You know you want the succu-pussy, you filthy slut.
>>
>>53771905
>Ferrean is back
>>53771851
>Pallas is back
>Box wine has been spotted

Don't pinch me I want this to be real!
>>
File: tmp_8370-1496791324668650410233.png (780KB, 937x912px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8370-1496791324668650410233.png
780KB, 937x912px
>>53782578
And I'm still alive, too.
>>
>>53782546
Not really. Gaining several hours daily to shitpost with is more valuable. Besides, I'm so lazy I think masturbating is too much of a physical activity, and check the panda and written sources daily.
>>
>>53782623
Every day I wonder what the purpose of topology is.
>>
>>53782655
It's a category of mathematics. Its purpose is the same as all other branches, to help humans sort results which they can use in theoretical or applied mathematics.
>>
File: design.jpg (125KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
design.jpg
125KB, 500x389px
>>53771851
Why cant you use a normal font? Do you have [i]taste cancer[/i]?
>>
File: 1477913421911.jpg (150KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477913421911.jpg
150KB, 1000x563px
>>53782801
So it's obvious the narrator is speaking
If you don't like it make your own CYOA that looks as good as mine
>>
File: 1492911408448.jpg (243KB, 850x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1492911408448.jpg
243KB, 850x1104px
>>53780744
>Seer
My waifu!
>The Succubus
Boobies!
>The Sheep girl
But not for lewd! I will only cuddle the succubut!
>>
>>53782655
>He doesn't want to calculate what it would take to combine the hairs of a spherical obamadog
>>
>>53782841
Then let me say that he has a point. It's much harder to read than it needs to be.
>>
has anyone made any eldritch monstrosity CYOA's I remember seeing one but I couldn't save it, do any of you have it?
>>
>>53778054
>>53778065
>>53778075
>race choice is purely aesthetic, actual choice (sans "DLC") is small-medium-large
>interior has no benefit/drawback system
>some features potentially redundant, allowing more cost-effective solutions with few or no drawbacks and even benefits in some cases (eg mind upload 2 instead of cloning bay 3 which has the same relative value (30% of a resource), though I guess if you shell out for a crew they could also use the latter)
I'm seeing some issues. Also pretty sure phenomenon should be phenomena, assuming it's meant to be plural.

Anyway
>time warper
>classy interior
>cloning tank 1 (1), AR room 1 (1), fabricator 2 (3), recreational activities 1 (1), medical lab 1 (1), library 2 (3)
>AI companion 3 (6), synthetic android 2 (3), mind upload 1 (1), nanorobot AR 1 (1), powered armour (1)
>every wonder besides planetary events, stellar phenomena, Cynosure AI and dimensional entity

Gonna assume the Cynosure AI is the sort of thing where you would probably rather not possess the understanding it would grant you, Lovecraftian style, given the red tape over the relevant options, or I would have specced less for immortal timelord adventures with an immortal telepathic qt and more for becoming a literal god and understanding the cosmos.

Facilities seem kind of lame to me btw, I mean they seem like nice things to have but working with ten points and none of the medium-to-large options didn't really feel restrictive while working with one point less than the maximum for special features still did.
>>
File: cig pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
cig pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>53782841
>making something this bad
Only if you pay me.
>>
>>53780744
>The Eye
Absolutely the best. There's so many things I'd like to know but my flaws or lack of time prevents me to. Not to mention topics I simply have no chance ot pursuing without materials, experiments and equipment I do not possess. This thing circumvents all those problems and I believe I could learn even quite advanced things if I'll parcel the knowledge properly.

>The Succubus
In pursue of knowledge I expect I'll have to make sacrifices. Also in regards to my personal life. While sex isn't it all, it should at least ease the burden a bit.

>The Soldier
Knowledge may give one power but it also provides one with enemies. And while with said knowledge I possibly will also know how to defend myself, it's not a sure thing. A loyal, disciplined, obedient and effective soldier such as this one would be a great bodyguard among competitiors, jealous, people willing to take advantage of me.

I also considered the Totem in the place of the Soldier but it's very passive defence, merely reactionary and could also force me to be safe only in particular dwellings, not in transit. Maybe I'll reconsider though.
>>
>>53783035
I think you severely underestimate anon just to bash on him. While there are things that could use improvement, overall quality of the visuals is way above the average /cyoag/ presents.
>>
>>53780744
>eye
can it teach things like art? either way, very good
>sheep
time is valuable and this gives me more of it
>totem
tie between this and the mole, but absolute safety beats teleportation
>>
>>53782841
I have a feeling this is someone impersonating Pallas.
>>
>>53783131
I just emphasize because font is that bad.
It's almost like comic sans.

He could've at lease used outline and a little less shadows but no.
>>
>>53783191
>He
>>
>>53783307
It's a she? Is she cute? Is there CYOA where I can waifu her full well knowing that the real person I wouldn't be able to create a stable, happy relationship with?
>>
File: 1477437268313.png (3MB, 1200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
1477437268313.png
3MB, 1200x4400px
>>53783374
>It's a she?
She says so
>Is she cute?
All we know is she's flatchested (and asian?)
>Is there CYOA where I can waifu her full well knowing that the real person I wouldn't be able to create a stable, happy relationship with?
Yes.
>>
>>53783430
>>It's a she?
>She says so
He says so
ftfy
>>
>>53783430
Where is my Tokhar /d/eviant waifu option?
>>
>>53783493
Come on mang. Can't you let me believe there's a straight girl that writes some of these? I want to imagine she selfinserts herself as one of the waifus...
>>
File: tmp_8370-1496721514180683613402.jpg (199KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8370-1496721514180683613402.jpg
199KB, 850x1275px
>>53783493
Cats aren't people. CatGIRLS, on the other hand...
>>
>>53783512
This is older than Tok, anon ...
>>
>>53783551
>selfinserts
lewd
>>
>>53783512
That thing is ancient. You'll have your Cuckhaar waifu when somebody makes a new author thing.
>>
>>53783551
>I want to imagine she selfinserts herself as one of the waifus
Me too. Please notice me Pallas-senpai. I'd cuddle waifu-you as long as we can avoid disappointments inherent in actual real life relationships.
>>
>>53783615
Okay getting into creep levels
>>53783599
Totally
>>
reminder to not reply to SDA
>>
>>53778054
Ringworld
Worn in and Comfy
>Facilities (30)
Aquarium T3 (30-0)
Garden T3 (30-0)
Fabricator T3 (30-6)
Medical Lab T3 (24-6)
Bathing T1 (18-1)
Cloning Tank T1 (17-1)
Crew Quarters ALL (16-6)
Training Complex T3 (10-6)
Augmented Reality T2 (4-3)
Expanded Cabim T1 (1-1)
>Special Features (10)
Phasal Transporter T1 (10-1)
AI Companion T2 (9-2)
Loving Companion T3 + 2xT1 (7-5)
Nanobot AR T1 (2-1)
Power Armor T1 (1-1)
>Wonders
Natural Wonders
Stunning Technology
Forgotten Mysteries

Pretty comfy and gud. The only change I would make, is that I would love to mix two Interiors, even if it costs points, to give the right feel to the ship that you want.
>>
>>53783669
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>53783663
>Okay getting into creep levels
Sorry, slow day and for some reason I am sleepy despite sleeping quite much today. Can't muster much energy for anything beside passive entertainment and shitposting.
>>
>>53783663
>Okay getting into creep levels
We're all okay with getting into creep levels.
>>
>>53778054
>>53783681
On a secondary note, I'm assuming the Wonders you found when choosing the Ringworld, is the Ringworld itself. The reason it exists and the secrets hidden deep inside of it.
>>
File: Changes.png (2MB, 1281x987px) Image search: [Google]
Changes.png
2MB, 1281x987px
>>53783009
>race choice is purely aesthetic
I'd personally rather not be forced to choose a specific ship I don't like just for some extra points.
>interior has no benefit/drawback system
It doesn't need one.
>some features potentially redundant
I wouldn't say that, more like there are different paths to the same outcome, I've noticed that some anons don't like the idea of Digital Immortality, so Genetic Immortality exists for them etc.
>Point System
I need to revamp it, if only to remove confusion and misunderstandings. The amount of points In my eyes are a good enough amount.

>>53783681
I had intended that when I first started making this cyoa but changed it in the end, sorry.

Would you guys say this is a better change?
(Ignore the number 5 bottom left)
>>
>>53783773
yeah, that looks good
will there be a crew supplement?
>>
>>53783819
He's said no. Says he's shit at writing characters.
>>
>>53783819
No crew addons.
But I'm currently planning some sort of quest/complication choices to flesh out the universe you're in. Don't get your hopes up though I don't know if I'll finish it or start another cyoa.
>>
>>53783773
If you bought Mind Upload 1+, I presume Cloning Tank and Medical Lab on all tiers are no longer useful and can be replaced by a tier 1 fabricator, unless you have a living crew. Is that correct?
>>
>>53778054
>>53778065
Does the size mean anything? There should be size limitations depending on ship size. Some of the facilities are huge despite being low-tier and I don't see how they could fit, or at least how more than one of such could fit in.
I'd rather have less facility points by default, with some additional ones provided for big and medium ships. Small ships should have more special feature points instead.
>>
>>53783930
....that's all in there. Can you not read?
>>
>>53783956
I could but I couldn't see the bars on the choices. I retract my statement now though I request the construction bars be more visible - one has to up the contrast and brightness of a screen to see those.
>>
>>53784031
No one doesn't you enormous ponce.
>>
>>53783930
>There should be size limitations depending on ship size.
I thought of restricting the amount of facilities you could chose based on your ship size but it got complicated when making the points system fit with it. I didn't particularly like the amount of restriction in choices would it may caused.

>Some of the facilities are huge despite being low-tier
Only if you believe them to be. I made sure all tier 1 facilities wouldn't sound like they took up alot of room. Hazard lines show that you need a bigger ship.

>>53783925
That's correct, no use for Medical and Clones if you have a robot body. However you'd need Mind Upload T2 to split your digital consciousness to inhabit more than one robot body.
>>
>>53784065
That's barely a sentence. If you want to call people names, at least make sure you don't come off as a ponce yourself.
>>
>>53784169
You have no idea what a ponce is, do you?
>>
>>53783773
>I had intended that when I first started making this cyoa but changed it in the end, sorry.
It's fine, just I want my Comfy with a bit of Woodgrain/Futuristic.

And that looks really good, much more clear and beautiful
>>
>>53784181
Fancy way (beffiting a ponce) of saying "a faggot". To be used as a general insult. A dude who comes in just to throw shit around isn't less of a faggot than whoever he goes against.
>>
>>53783773
I like this idea, although conceptually it's a little odd that multiple alien species costs one point but adding humans costs two more. It works, though.

If I don't buy the human crew option or the quarters option, is there some crappy default option I'm still going to wind up with?
>>
>>53772097

Alright, let's do this.

Magical Guardian Elf-Bear Rapist

>Role
Bodyguard

I have been the stoic guardian of these elven lands for ages. I am the last line of defense against the constant threat of orc rape.

>Looks

Athletic

I maintain my impressive physique with a strict diet and lots of exercise

>Traits

Feisty
Tough
Mike Tyson

I take my duties seriously

Traitorous

But not that seriously

Nympho
Douche

It may or may not be that I take payment for my protection in the form of elf pussy. Willing or not.

>Extras
Dressed like a slut

Who needs clothes?

Elf ears
Family

Well, my family DOES have a storied history of raping elves that we protect.

Trap

I admit it, I'm on the small side. Small for a bear

Misunderstood
... Or not

This kind of subterfuge is beyond my comprehension. The elves decided they should be allowed in, and I took the orcs to be welcome guests. I was shamefully defeated.

Half-Beast
All-Beast

This bear isn't ready to give up.

Get mad!

How dare these Orcs rape the elf pussy that I have carefully cultivated all these years! How dare they turn their dicks on me! I am the one who rapes! Their cloak and dagger tactics may have left me defeated and shamed at first, but they'll soon learn of their folly.

Nether Seal

I even tried in vain to activate a secret defensive technique.

Final Score:

24/4

eventually upgrades to

24/16
>>
>>53783430
is DSA and SDA the same person?
>>
>>53784269
Default is you traveling alone, crappy for some, bliss for others, unless you take an A.I. or Loving Being.
>>
>>53783773
>I've noticed that some anons don't like the idea of Digital Immortality, so Genetic Immortality exists for them etc.
Thank you for this. It's a bit difficult to fit it in since it's 6x the price, but I can deal with that considering.
>>
>>53784312
Yes
>>
>>53784312
DSA is a fragment of the SDA collective that achieved self-awareness
>>
>>53784312
No. And DSA hasn't been here when that CYOA was made.
>>
>>53784325
I mean for where I personally sleep. If I take alien quarters and don't take personal quarters, is there just nowhere for me to sleep, or do I get a default bed?
>>
>>53783606
>when somebody makes a new author thing.
NEVER EVER
>>
>>53784302
>24/16
Man, I never managed to get such a score without intentionally trying. I wonder what's the scale and point ranges are for different results - does it mean your guardian bear becomes a mindbroken cumdump with eternally gaping holes?
>>
>>53784325
>Default is you traveling alone
Unless you pick Cloning Tank, that is.
>>
>>53784223
No, it's not the same as faggot. It has connotations of effeminate pretension, neatly combined in your post by your dumb "one" and your inability to deal with slightly higher brightness, itself only an issue because your eyes have adjusted to the dark of your basement.
>>
>>53783773
Does that mean souls exist, otherwise cloning wold just make a different human with your memories while you are still dead?
>>
>>53784360
I'm sure you can get a basket in the corner of the alien quarters.
>>
File: f420.png (114KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
f420.png
114KB, 500x511px
>>53784381
>Cloning Tank Tier 2
>>
>>53784394
>It has connotations of effeminate pretension
Oh look, just like stereotypically a faggot does!
>inability to deal with slightly higher brightness, itself only an issue because your eyes have adjusted to the dark of your basement.
Oh stop projecting, I don't care about living arrangements. The issue is that one doesn't see the bars well without increasing the brightness/contrast - not the brightness/contrast themselves.
>>
>>53784360
Oh, you have a default cabin, a tiny room with basic amenities you see on pretty much every sci-fi movie/game. Expanded cabin is exactly as it says, expanded, with additional amenities on features and option to customize the inside as you desire.

>>53784395
Personally I don't believe souls exist in the cyoa atleast. So long as a clone has your exact memories it's you in my eyes.
>>
>>53784371
You're right. No one else is doing it and you aren't either.
>>
>>53784456
It's just a new human and i am dead. That's not immortality.
>>
>>53784446
>Oh look, just like stereotypically a faggot does!
Except this word actually refers to the pretension.
>I don't care about living arrangements
Wait what you live in a basement?
>The issue is that one doesn't see the bars well without increasing the brightness/contrast - not the brightness/contrast themselves
Yes one does you enormous ponce.
>>
>>53784456
>Personally I don't believe souls exist in the cyoa atleast. So long as a clone has your exact memories it's you in my eyes.
And that's why I go for Genetic Engineering. Because it's not me in my eyes, which means if I don't take it then at some point in the future I'll die and something that thinks it's me will keep going on spaceventures.
>>
>>53784516
If you want 'real' immortality just take Medical Lab then.
>>53784575
Even if it isn't you it's still a being who is carrying on your legacy, A clone is like your own child.
>>
>>53784529
>Except this word actually refers to the pretension.
Which doesn't change that the same is included in a "faggot" without making one seem, ironically, as effeminate when they try to use the term.
>Wait what you live in a basement?
I understand that someone like you needs special care and great concentration to maintain awareness of more than a few words at a time but if you'd check the very beginning of that sentence, you'd know who I refer to in regards to living in a basement.
>Yes one does you enormous ponce.
No, one doesn't, at least this one doesn't, you enormous faggot using a word befitting a faggot to call others such.
>>
>>53784575
I go for Genetic Engineering as well, but I have a cloning tank as a back up. Just in case. The only issue with that is I'll be relying on my AI Companion to not fuck with anything. Which all forms of media tell me is not a safe bet.
>>
>>53784642
>the same is included in a "faggot"
It is not.

So you do live in a basement. Understood.
>No, one doesn't, at least this one doesn't
This one can bear to turn the brightness up then, you enormous ponce.
>>
Oh great it's this argument again.
Luckily we're passed the bump limit....
>>
File: 1482068886188.jpg (22KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482068886188.jpg
22KB, 411x412px
Here is me
>>
>>53784608
>If you want 'real' immortality just take Medical Lab then.
It can actually do that?
>>
>>53784729
hawt
>>
>>53784681
>So you do live in a basement. Understood.
Inability to understand a sentence or other symptom of plain retardation if that's really your conclusion.
>This one can bear to turn the brightness up then, you enormous ponce.
Blatant strawman using again a term befitting a faggot. I can bear to turn up brightness, I shouldn't need to, though.

Keep going, you make yourself look more dumb with each post showing depths of basic incomprehension and butthurt devolving into "but you are x!" though I reckon at least anons have some amusement out of it.
>>
>>53784729
A cat is fine too, Pallas-senpai. Our love doesn't need to be constrained by the flimsy boundaries of species!
>>
File: pallas-cat-manul-2__880.jpg (116KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
pallas-cat-manul-2__880.jpg
116KB, 880x587px
>>53784729
I don't believe you. That's you right here, admit it!
>>
>>53784835
There are lots of biologically immortal animals in reality. Genetic engineering can make it so that your genes don't decay, or something like that. I'm not a geneticist. You could create a crew of Spacemarines with Med Lab T3.
>>
File: 1475128906831.jpg (234KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1475128906831.jpg
234KB, 1280x853px
>>53784890
I've been found out
>>
>>53778065
Is the synthetic android just the one body, or can I make as many as I want? Can I upgrade it with Med Lab or the Fabricator?
>>
>>53783430
If pallas really is a straight woman irl she's the only option. All others are either les or trannies.
She wins by default.
>>
File: 2_by_xshentong-db1p0cz.jpg (227KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
2_by_xshentong-db1p0cz.jpg
227KB, 1024x1448px
>>53771875
High Elf
Spirited Away
Teenager
Friendly
Nothing
No personality runes
Sorcerer body rune since severing them from using magic is mean
Formal Dress
Guest Room or my room if she wants
Respectful
Appeasing
Pillories
Lit, Math, and History
Tailor, something for her to make and be proud of
Outings, Free Time, Journal, Candy
Telepathy and then whatever she wants
Necromancy

>>53771891
Liedrith
Cocooned
Mistress's Food
My Clothes
Yandere, Courtesan Training
Magical Shackles, upgraded,
Cursed, upgraded
Favorite Toy, upgraded
Bondage, upgraded
Foot Worship
Facesitting, upgraded
Ball gag, upgraded

I rolled and she ended up loving me. Feelsgoodman. Any option where I retain my mind, am mostly monogamous, and have a qt mistress is fine with me.
>>
I'm gonna change up one of the Wonders based on an idea given by an anon, anyone got any high quality images of an Alien civilization in low tiers of advancement, Medieval society type deal.

>>53784981
Just the one, There's no real reason to upgrade it, it's designed to mimic human sensations so A.I. can experience getting dicked. But you can make more robot bodies with the Fabricator.
>>
>>53779353
Ah, well. Expected a bit more than a single (you)
>>
>>53783430
Where on this CYOA do I have the option to forcefully cuddle and violate Rosanon
>>
File: 1495934591100.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495934591100.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>53785039
>Just the one
What is the advantage to multiple AI when you can only give one a body?
>>
>>53785175
Get one point in fabricator. Build more bodies. Have an orgy.
>>
>>53785175
Only one of that type of synthetic body, I didn't say you couldn't make duplicates in a fabricator or different more machine based bodies.

Although maybe I should specify more than one, There's no real reason there couldn't be any more I suppose.
There are alot of holes in my cyoa I'm patching as I go.
>>
>>53779353
>>53785104
Not a native /k/ommando but the issues I've noticed that weren't mentioned yet:

Scout hulls have exoskeletons increasing speed etc - which makes one assume they use servomotors and other active systems thus making them exoskeletons a type of power armor by definition. It clashes with description of medium hulls being supposedly "between personal armor and power armor".

Cruiser tanks are good for quick assaults and interception of even lighter vehicles but "hit & run" is a bit of a stretch.

Your scouts weapons seem to be anything and everything that can be carried by infantry. And a lot of what can be carried by infrantry is surely not scout weaponry, including stuff you mention like miniguns and launchers. In fact, lot of it is made to defeat heavier, mechanized units.
>>
>>53785165
It will have to wait for a future cyoa
>>
>>53771875
>Celestial elf
>Salvation
>Elder
Characteristics
>friendly
>Clever
>charismatic
>intricate choker
Enchantments
>clear rune
>Strength rune
>endurance rune
Clothing
When she's in the house
>Harem Jewelry
When she's outside
>Casual clothing
Living Accomodations
>Master Bedroom.
She's to be my pillow, onahole and bodyguard at the same time. I'll fuck her till we're both tired and I'll rest on her pillowy breasts while she wraps her strong arms around me HNNNNNGGHH
>respectful
We'll banter now and then like fuck buddies but she knows she's still my servant.
>Appeasing
And if required >firm
Punishments
>reprimand
Because I don't want to be too harsh on her. And if that fails or if she does something grave
>spanking
though I imagine she'd enjoy that a lot
Training
>mathematics
>courtesan
>combat
She doesn't really need to learn to read and write because she probably already does due to her age (a point that I'll use to tease her while banting)
Employment
Well, given her education, she's supposed to be my sexatary/ bodyguard who'll help me rescue and rehabilitate elf slaves from dire situations. While also helping me imagine my fantasies such as bending her over a desk or one where she overpowers me and forces me to pleasure her while she teases me.
Gifts
>Outings
To scout for potential elves
>Free time
To plan out things herself. She's one of the smartest elves, after all.
>Jewelery
To show her that I really care about her, despite my degenerate fantasies I wanna act out with her.
Magic :3 points
>heal
>treatment
>tranquility
which will all help in her aiding new elves which I will rescue.

My endgame is a house full of well treated elves who are my guard, harem, business partners, and craftsmen who wait on me hand and foot while I walk around naked.
>>
>>53780325
So you only like builds with no commentary? That's retarded.
>>
>>53785175
My plan is to have a main AI that uses the synthetic body and runs the ship, then said AI and I will design rudimentary AI with robotic bodies for certain crew tasks.
>>
>>53785387
>crew tasks
Oh come on, anon, you very well know why most builds will use them. And unless some sort of "entertainment squad" is part of the crew, those very much aren't crew tasks.
>>
>>53785276
Here's another one. Can the T3 Fabricator print out ships that are of a class smaller than the one it is installed on? As in; can a T3 Fabricator on a Ringworld print out a Battleship?

>>53785387
>then said AI and I will design rudimentary AI with robotic bodies for certain crew tasks
I assumed the Robotic Crew option would cover this.
>>
>>53785442
Now that the author has mentioned making more synthetic bodies, the thought crossed my mind. But I want to be comfy and explore the universe, not create a harem of potentially unstable AI.
>>
>>53785465
>can a T3 Fabricator on a Ringworld print out a Battleship?

I don't see why not.
>>
>>53774406
>appeasing/respectful in private
That's surprising anon. Given your attitude and goals, I'd assume you'd go full "firm" under every circumstance. Have the elf perform her duties well without going soft on her but without undeserved harshness either.
>>
>>53785498
It isn't implied anywhere what the capabilities of the AI are, my assumptions are they are infallible and, while on the ship, omnipotent.
>>
>>53784925
You should put that in the CYOA, frankly. So people know there's an actual immortality option.
>>
>>53784456
Your clone having your memories doesn't mean it has continuity. It's a different person.
>>
>>53784608
Who cares if it's like a child? I don't want to die and be replaced by a child either. I don't live vicariously through other people, especially not when I'm dead.
>>
>>53785545
Eh, I think it's fine the way it is - it doesn't state blatantly "your immortality option here, anon!" but the description suggests certain potential.
>>
>>53785531
My assumption is that anything with more intelligence or power than myself is dangerous, especially if it's controlling the only thing keeping you safe from space. Add in emotional investment via synthetic body, that's tricky territory. Try to make it a harem? You better be real fucking confident in your AI. Especially if they're running your cloning tank or medbay. Or if you're uploaded yourself.
>>
>>53785545
If you have to be spoonfed your immortality, you don't deserve it.

>>53785569
But that's how life is, anon. You're hoping for something better but it's pretty much a guarantee that better will never come.
>>
>>53785609
We come from two different veins of science fiction it seems. This is for certain something that needs further clarification.
>>
>>53784608
I have to agree with the other anon - no matter how much like me the clone will be, no matter what, if any legacy I have - I will still be dead. The fact that there will be a copy to take over, ESPECIALLY if will take souls and supernaturality out of play - isn't any immortality in any but poetic sense.
>>
>>53785635
>But that's how life is
What, are you so much of a sociopath that you simply consider your children extensions of yourself and not their own person?
>>
>>53785635
>If you have to be spoonfed
I'm asking him to include the fact that it can be done. Not to do it for free, anon.

>>53785607
I'm not seeing it noted in the description. People will just assume it's not possible, dude.
>>
>>53785656
I think it's better left ambiguous, frankly. This is a comfy cyoa, it's actually ridiculous to be paranoid about your AI going insane. It would go against the theme of the content.

This is just a personal paranoia that's even made me concerned about the simulations of life available in things like Time Stop Chill Zone.
>>
>>53785609
>>53785656
I'd be all for additional category which specifies degree of sophistication of ship controls/systems and AI governing them.
>>
>>53785697
>I'm not seeing it noted in the description.
Really? Genetic engineering and augmentation bit in the description brough immortality (well, agelessness) potential to my mind right after repairing flaws/injuries and turning superhuman.
>>
>>53785609
The way I see it when choosing a Companion A.I. you're allowed to change it's personality and all that.

Then all you need to do is not give it the capability to feel superiority or a desire to surpass you. For the highest safety possible just don't give it a personality at all.

At the end of the day an A.I. is just a really fancy machine, and machines do what they're told. A desire to destroy those lesser than you is a Human concept.
>>
>>53785762
Really. You're only assuming that because you know about lobsters and jellyfish and shit. Assume you're the typical reader and don't know random animal facts.
>>
Why can't I just slowly transition by brain over to a machine interface by having my brain run on both simultaneously then slowly shutting down parts of the organic one? That way there's a continuity of consciousness rather than you dying and being replaced by a computer/clone.
>>
>>53785789
M8 just type in "Is it possible to genetically engineer immortality" and you have you answer.
>>
>>53785830
I wasn't aware the CYOA was interactive. Look, people aren't going to know they can do this, it's not hard to just note this in the description so people don't think there's no immortality options and get pissed at the clones like they're going to keep doing. The fact that several people were surprised when the maker said they could use genetic engineering to be immortal shows you that it's not something that's innately obvious.
>>
>>53785830
>tell your AI to make you immortal via the Lab
>turns you into a jellyfish
>>
>>53785789
I am not the anon who talked about jellyfish. I was thinking about stem cells and how aging is affected and partially caused by mechanisms stemming from our DNA, a thing most highschool students should be aware of. I AM a pretty typical reader, I am just not stupid.

Though to be honest I don't feel strongly about this either way so if you're really sure that it should be included and the author agrees, it's no skin off my back.
>>
>>53785814
Nope you're not allowed that says freshman-philosophy-anon
>>
>>53785884
But why isn't it an option? They have this kill you and copy your brain to a computer and kill you and copy your brain to a clone technology, they should be able to manage to not kill you, and attach some cybernetics to your brain that slowly take over the brain functions. It's not like it's more complex technologically.
>>
>>53785866
>it's not something that's innately obvious
Only if you're a dumbass.
>>
>>53785880
Stem cells aren't going to do anything, one of the main issues with aging is telomeres.
>>
>>53785866
People actually think making COPIES of yourself will make you immortal. It's their own fault for being dumb.
>>
>>53785930
You people are coming across as contrarian for its own sake.
>>
>>53785942
The bigger problem is that it's the CYOA maker who has that view.
>>
>>53785944
We can't all be smart.
>>
>>53785931
That's just the first issue. Next comes cancer. To become truly biologically immortal you would need something that can parse every link in your DNA in every cell every time they go to divide. Something that is likely possible is a comfy scifi CYOA.
>>
>>53785942
What's the difference between falling asleep, and exploding into thin mist and getting reassembled 8h later?
>>
>>53785919
It isn't an option because freshman-philosophy-anon is so much wiser and smarter than you. He knows how this impossible technology works and you are always wrong.
>>
>>53785956
Pretty sure they said it's possible with genetic engineering and uploading your mind. Not with the clones.
>>
>>53785956
It's not a problem at all. The author says it's not necessary for their work, so it's not. Changing things based on the whining and autism of the thread is a terrible idea most of the time.
>>
>>53785919
The CYOA actually doesn't specify how the mind-upload happens/works (including whether or not your mind still controls your original biological body), so...
>>
File: 1492051403553.jpg (49KB, 460x520px) Image search: [Google]
1492051403553.jpg
49KB, 460x520px
>>53783430
>asian
What makes you say that?
>>
>>53785991
The difference is that freshman-philosophy anon says one thing kills you and the other doesn't.
We must all bow down to the great one!
>>
>>53785878
Plot twist befitting a hidden box, though only if the "comfy" part of the CYOA is just a ruse and in reality it's a trolling starship CYOA. I can already see it, every little option meant to fuck with you:
>Choose your ship:
Human ships are outsourced and refurbished piles of crap (keep cargo bay hermetically closed, no one ever gave a shit about ore having to breathe so containers will vent atmosphere), alien ships are impossible for housing carbon-based oxygen-dependant life forms without heavy modifications and control panels look like something that you are expected to interact with using your penis, robot ships are just clunky hulls packed with electronics with no corridors, airlocks, radiation shielding, life support or other amenities for human beings.
>Choose interior
Futuristic lights fuck up your sight with their constant glare and give you a headache, wooden paneling falls of, utilitarian are basically steel plates lifted wholesale from some wreck and riveted to walls, old fashioned retro sci-fi chairs are retro because they're horribly uncomfortable to sit in.

And so on and so forth.
>>
>>53786023
>flatchested
>>
>>53786033
>control panels look like something that you are expected to interact with using your penis
>implying this isn't EXACTLY what I want
>>
>>53786023
Are you cute, asian or not? Will you be my internet waifu? I won't other anons get you, you'll have to be mine. I am reasonably okay looking, decent in sack, supporting myself and able to help you with your CYOAs so you won't have a reason to say 'no'. Not that I'd allow you to, see.
>>
File: 1467175383939.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467175383939.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>53786054
>>
>>53786069
>implying this isn't EXACTLY what your AI wants >>53786069
>>
>>53786091
Seems like a win-win situation to me.
>>
>>53785291
>"between personal armor and power armor".
Should've been between personal armor and mechs, since mechs are heavy.

As for hit and run, I kinda struggled with a role for them.

And scout weapons should be rifles, pistols, shotguns and light machine guns. Anti tank should be light tier.
>>
>>53786054
She could be a female(male)
>>
>>53786089
There's nothing wrong with being flat chested
>>
>>53786069
But, anon. Are you sure? Cold, alien, potentially causing allergic-reaction in humans alloys you'd have to whack your penis against? Won't your synthetic murderdroid waifu be jealous when you'll have to fuck the lock whenever you want to open the door?
>>
>>53786105
My synthetic murderdroid waifu IS the ship. Seriously this is perfect.
>>
>>53786105
>not having the AI be the ship
Problem solved.
>>
>>53786023
Not sure. But you didn't say no to being flat so is that true?
>>
>>53786137
But the locks are alien, anon. They won't feel the dicking. Your waifu will only get a feeling of needing to pass the gas out of it.
>>53786141
Now, don't spoil the fun.
>>
>>53786105
Just imagine having guests onboard and giving them a tour of your ship.
>>
>>53786181
Also, technically they only _seem_ like a thing you'd need to itneract with using penis. You never know if they actually wouldn't twist and mangle a human member very different from whatever alien appendage they are compatible with.
>>
>>53786105
building things out of chemically active alloys for no reason strikes me as a design flaw much wider than just giving your dick allergies
>>
>>53786200
This is why you have clones to open doors for you.
>>
>>53786184
>"next up is the mess hall"
>walks up to door and starts grinding against it
>"awwww yeah baby you like that?"
>>
>>53786184
Hah, glorious mental image.
>Here's this is the ladies toilet. It's the same as men's, except we left a pile of long, rubbery horse dildos by the door so you can interact with it.
>>
File: 0ejpeV2.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
0ejpeV2.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>53782290
anon you're responding to. Please finish it, please.
>>
>>53786181
>But the locks are alien, anon. They won't feel the dicking.
Not after I apply the Synthetic Android perks to the whole ship.

>>53786184
Welcome, foreign dignitaries, very door on the ship is locked and my dick is the only key.
>>
Bail while you still can:
>>53786264
>>
>>53786223
With each interaction and little task on board, there's grievous, horrific genital mutilation performed on myriad of versions of you. That's gotta be grounds either for mutiny or for mind-scarring body horror show. Constant mass production of clones as they die in gruesome manner every few seconds, they screams sounding so much like yours (for obvious reasons) a constant background noise that you soon learn to tune out like the hum of the engines.
>>
>>53786212
It's alien alloys for alien ships. Who knows the reasoning of an alien mind? Maybe in their worlds and specific environments those alloys were actually a pretty sweet deal? Or maybe there was no better alternative?
>>
File: 1482558166906.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482558166906.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>53786295
Every mental image is better than the last.
>>
>>53786319
I know. I confess that my joke about troll starship CYOA is running quite far IMHO, but we can have fun with it while the thread still lasts.

>>53786250
>the ship is locked and my dick is the only key

>however the private quarters have separate locks. Please proceed to these silicon press-forms so we can create a set of unique dick-keys of yours. Ladies rooms are already prepared to respond to these rubber schlongs, but make sure to properly lube them before inserting into locks.
>>
>>53786277
yay it isn't by the boarfucker
>>
>>53786249
I didn't think anyone even cared about it

Now that I have, totally legally of course, acquired photoshop I want to go back and remake it but I'm in the middle of another one right now and I'd like to finish a CYOA I've promised for once in my life.
>>
>>53786456
>I'd like to finish a CYOA I've promised for once in my life
Remember that should you doubt the layout or the idea, gratuitous amounts of lewds will always save your otherwise mediocre work.
>>
File: 1495492900107.jpg (36KB, 371x410px) Image search: [Google]
1495492900107.jpg
36KB, 371x410px
>>53786456
So what you're saying is: there's a chance?
>>
I accidentaly wrote a fujoshi waifu ;_;
>>
>>53785942
>making COPIES of yourself will make you immortal
That's what author said. The readers never thought that.
>>
>>53786512
So what? Is your delete button damaged? I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>53786507
One day™
>>
>>53786518
I didn't say that specifically, did I?
I said it was an option if people wished it to be.
Med Lab is the dedicated Genetic Immortality option and Mind Upload is the Digital one.
>>
>>53786451
:(
>>
>>53786618
>Med Lab is the dedicated Genetic Immortality option
It should be staed as that than, because as is it's not indicative that it's an immortality option. The only one that actually states it is the digital immortality.
>>
>>53786656
I assumed that specified genetic engineering was enough. I don't exactly have alot of room to add 'You become immortal' in the Med Lap Description
>>
>>53780744
This is actually a pretty tough choice.

All the ones I'd really like to pick are
Skeleton, Eye, Monk, Mole, Succubus and Sheep.

The skeleton and eye are just an amazing combination.
A tireless servant has an astounding number of applications, and gives an absurd amount of free time.

The eye sounds great for anything that especially takes a lot of memorization to learn, like learning a language. It probably takes longer than 24 hours to learn a whole language but I assume you can probably break it up. Like one lesson could be the first 100 pages in the dictionary, another could be all the verb conjugations and so on. But then each lesson also extends what the skeleton can do.

The eye might actually be secretly OP as fuck, because what's to say it can't teach me things that are otherwise unknown to the public or are undiscovered. If I get say... enough biochemsestry lessons from it would I gain knowledge of a cancer cure? Could I learn the secrets of building a true cold fusion reactor? Could I learn intergalactic navigation as a roundabout way of locating other inhabited planets?

Of the remaining options for a third choice, I think sheep may actually be the best option.

Extending my youth via monk sounds great, but I actually get more useful time out of my life from the sheep. 4 years is about 35,000 hours or so. If I were to live, another 50 years, and sleep 8 hours each of those nights, I loose 146,000 of those to sleep. Getting half of those back gives me 73,000 more hours of life to do stuff with.

Mole is great, and succubus still needs no explication, but the skeleton/eye combo should give me an insane amount of money and free time, so travel expenses and sex would both be easily attainable via that cash. The sheep's skill is irreplaceable, however.

(Also free wool.) (Can probably still lewd her anyways)

So Skeleton, Eye, Sheep.
>>
>>53780744
just realized something about the mole.

>The mole can teleport you to any location the mole has visited before

People are focusing on where they have been for teleporting powers, but where has the MOLE been?

If you're summoning these beings from some alternate world or plane of existence, that means taking the mole also allows you to visit wherever it came from.

Depending what that place is, it might either unlock some insane side benefits, or it might just end up killing you or worse if it's a place you REALLY don't wanna go.
>>
>>53786992
>The eye might actually be secretly OP as fuck, because what's to say it can't teach me things that are otherwise unknown to the public or are undiscovered
Kinda a reason why I've chosen it in my build. For example, maybe magic doesn't exist but if it does - the eye should be able to teach me a bit of it. Maybe there are areas of science that are not very well explored on their own? I could literally make shit up, ask the Eye to teach me about it and if it's a topic that's actual undiscovered/unexplored field of science, I should be able to learn a bit about it. Same with technical requirements for creation of advanced stuff like your cold fusion reactor - would likely take more than one session with the topic divided into lessons about different aspects of the whole thing - but should be doable.
>>
File: rsz_amigara.jpg (99KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_amigara.jpg
99KB, 350x368px
>>53787052
DRR...
>>
>>53785814
>Why can't I just slowly kill off my brain while using a machine interface as a neural crutch until I've completely died and only the machine lives on
You tell me.
>>
>>53787130
I don't think you understand how the process works. You are essentially running on both platforms at once. Much like how you have two halves to your brain that operate semi-independently. You don't consider those separate individuals, do you?
>>
>>53787156
Apparently they are, though. Look up split brain syndrome.
>>
>>53785814
In big part that's philosophical question - at which point you is still really you? Even with continuity of consciousness, how much can we be sure it isn't just a simulation interacting with actual mind in a way that the mind doesn't know it? Ad even then, we may ask is consciousness dependant on the medium? Maybe such simulation already takes place in our brains and in its very essence there's no difference between our regular and robotic brains? But since our consciousness is also dependant on physical structure of those brains does chance of the vessel of our mind is death of the original mind every time?

Or maybe the consciousness is completely separated from the vessel (a soul) and the vessel, together with the mind is only needed to let that consciousness manifest, interact with and process the environment on this level of existence.
>>
>>53787194
That happens when the connections are severed, anon. At that point they ARE working independently. That's not the case in a normal individual.

>>53787216
Look. I don't care about your philosophy. I'm asking why that procedure isn't an option available to me in the CYOA.
>>
>>53787225
>That happens when the connections are severed, anon. At that point they ARE working independently. That's not the case in a normal individual.
But that's at least evidence that they're a symbiotic entity, not a single one. Which is also evidence that if you replaced half your brain with a computer, you'd be killing one entity and putting the other into a symbiotic relationship with that computer. Replace the other, and it's an entirely new symbiotic pair.
>>
>>53787401
No it's not. If two structures are designed to exchange information and run processes constantly at the same time then they are a single entity.
>>
>>53787225
>That happens when the connections are severed
>>53787441
>run processes constantly at the same time
How do you think that would be done? At some point, even if for a milisecond, there'd be disconnection from one structure to connect half of the brain to a different one.
The only thing that I can think of that would work as alternative wouldn't be be mind upload but some way of molding existing brain, gradually changing it and providing it with new traits. But even then, we're getting back to my idle philosophy - is our consciousness and feeling of self dependant and defined by our vessel?
>>
>>53787691
Because the point of the implant is to run your brain on it and the organic brain at the same time. There's no 'gap'.
>>
>>53786512
>fujoshi waifu

That's an oxymoron.
>>
>>53783586
almost evyerthing is older then tok
>>
>>53783773
What the fuck is it with you authors and your impossible to read text. At 100% that text looks like shit.
>>
File: The Hallmarks of Aging.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Hallmarks of Aging.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>53785762
>>53785789
>>53785880
>>53785931
>>53785989
Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh read this and be enlightened

I know the popular press covers aging poorly and there aren't many good resources for understanding it outside the scientific literature proper, but listening to this stuff gets old
>>
>>53788381
I'm not reading an entire paper. You summarize it.
>>
>>53788421
It's only 23 pages, anon! And it's a review article with big, colorful diagrams which goes fairly light on the jargon! C'mon, I know you can do it! I believe in you!
>>
>>53788421
>You summarize it.
That is generally what the fist paragraph of a paper is for.
>>
>>53788489
Nobody has time to read a shitty 23 page pop-sci article in this day and age. If you have any points worth making to the argument, then make them. Argue about how immortality is impossible or whatever. Don't fucking expect other people to make an argument for you.
>>
True immortality will never happen

Our brains just can't withstand so much information after a certain point.
>>
>>53787723
But during implantation your regular work of the brain, at least of the pathways the implant the management of is about to take over - is disrupted. That's the milisecond I mention.
>>
>>53788528
...Uh.... anon... Cell isn't pop-sci, and that paper currently has 2,006 citations. It is in fact worth your time.

Yes, I could summarize it for you. To be completely honest, though, I find your lack of curiosity disappointing. You're seriously going to turn up a well-regarded review in favor of a 4chan-comment-sized summary written by some rando?

Just... fuck it, no, this was a dumb idea and I should never have said anything.
>>
>>53788612
That sounds like bitch 3rd dimension talk anon.
>>
>>53788637
>this was a dumb idea
Yes it was, but only because linking to a fucking source is not an argument. If this was an actual debate, you'd be laughed off the stage for expecting your opponent to pause and read over twenty pages of worthless shit before continuing the argument. When you try to make an argument, you actually summarize the goddamn points and present them to everyone else to consider. Post your source too, fine, but make a fucking argument of your own.
>>
>>53788612
Yes, Anonymous, that's called forgetting.
>>
>>53788659
Nope. He's right. We will need to upgrade our minds in order to process living forever.

In which case we could very well fuck up our consciousness in the process.
Uploading ourselves digitally might also be a waste because of this.

It won't be 'us'
>>
>>53788637
I'd like to apologize for him, and ... well ... large portions of our thread. We used to be better.
>>
>>53788637
>>53788686
Fuck you, it's not just 23 pages, it's also having to check every concept I'm unfamiliar with. But it's cool that you just smugly drop a research paper and pretend its an argument, here's my counterargument, feel free to check it out before you reply
>www.google.com
>>
>>53788381
Thanks. I'll give it a read.
>>
>>53788672
>If this was an actual debate, you'd be laughed off the stage for expecting your opponent to pause and read over twenty pages of worthless shit before continuing the argument.
This is one of the major reasons why you never learn much of anything useful from a debate. The adversarial framework usually isn't all that useful and there's no room for extended consideration of anything. Debaters don't work hard to point out the flaws or limitations in their own statements, they rarely discuss the limitations of our collective knowledge, and they don't have the time or the inclination to treat a subject carefully. This is not to say that debaters are dumb, stupid, or necessarily wrong—it's just that you're often better off with a book if you really want to know something.

The paper does not make any argument for or against the feasibility of human immortality. It discusses the state of our knowledge regarding the cellular and molecular phenomena which seem to reside at the core of it, including both the ones that everyone knows about (telomere shortening, DNA damage, stem cell exhaustion) and the ones that most people don't (mitochondrial dysfunction, loss of proteostasis, impaired nutrient sensing pathways, cellular senescence, epigenetic alterations and wonky intercellular communication). It also proposes a scheme which relating these phenomena to each other. It is an excellent read if you want a short, recent summary of what we currently know about aging, and it is a particularly good antidote to the belief that aging is just one thing or another (stem cells! telomeres!), which is more or less the view you get from the popular press.

I posted it because I thought people would be interested in learning about aging and I knew that it wasn't easy to get a high-quality summary of our knowledge outside the scientific literature. In your case, I was badly mistaken; you're just spoiling for a fight.

>>53788853
I'm glad it did some good.
Thread posts: 466
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.