[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1551: Heaven's Divide Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 675
Thread images: 119

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53725461
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53734325
Oddly appropriate.

Jump -88: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I messed up. I've messed up. Really bad.

https://pastebin.com/Vx1PZhTL

Originally planned to paste this, as shown by the spoiler tags, but had to pastebin since I spent my spam tokens today and was too lazy to edit it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0
Naming the thread after this cool ass song
>>
>>53734147
>and unique magical abilities like Infinity and the Commandments from Seven Deadly Sins
But SDS powers are basically the same as Charmed powers, albeit more powerful. Not Commandments, but the others are.
>>
What powers have you guys come up with Quirk Marriage in the Boku No Hero Academia jump?

Creation + Overhaul: Instant matter reconstitution a la FMA
Erasure + Disintegrate: Permanent removal of quirk via touch
Barbs + Harpoon: Gory stuff
Dark shadow + Acid: ORE NO SUTANDO [ASHIDO RAINU]
Dark shadow + literally anything: ORE NO SUTANDO
Brainwash + double: Clones wont go rouge
Telepath + Brainwash: Broken enough?
Homming + Zoom: God Tier Sniping
>>
>>53734365
Damn it, Decade, never stick it in the godlike crazy.
>>
File: 1419892476702.png (304KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1419892476702.png
304KB, 500x361px
Jumpers, have you ever started your own religion?
>>
>>53734450
You say that like you didn't take the Yandere Q waifu in Sunrider.
>>
>>53734325
Heavens is for...
>>
>>53734502
Primal Rage.
Now I have a small cult that lives on an island.
>>
>>53734515
I did not, in fact.
>>
Jump # 143 007
Bond: Sean Connery
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Legendary Wit (0)
*Road Rage (150, Discount)
*Gadget Master (300)
*Suave and Sophisticated (300, Discount)
Equipment
*Slinky Dress (50)
*Bond Car (200)

So being a spy kind of sucks. I really am not fond of lying and I really hate killing things so being a spy probably wasn’t the best job for me. It involves a lot of both. I managed to tolerate it though for Queen and Country.

I was glad that James Bond was a nice guy. He was sympathetic and treated me with surprising respect which I was grateful for. I was usually serving as his back up and we worked well together.

I managed to cheat my way through this by using subtle powers (Illusions, Telepathy, Telekinesis, etc.) James suspected something was going on but never mentioned it until… Well until his wedding.

My companions and I had been invited and apparently the security sucked because there was a drive by targeting him and his new wife.

Adam Jensen managed to get them down and the car mysteriously went out of control and crashed.

As we were recovering from that James thanked Jensen and myself showing he knew what was going on. We interrogated the people in the car (before James Executed them) we found out the name of the guy who was behind this and we began our private job of hunting down the bastard.

Unfortunately this particular bastard had an entire facility specifically to create body doubles through plastic surgery.

Fortunately my companions and I have magic so that didn’t help him much. James caught up with the guy found out he was with S.P.E.C.T.E.R. Then James Killed him.
>>
>>53734147
>There are three items you could be referring to. Could you narrow it down please?
Neutral alignment 600CP item Transplanted Power
>>
>>53734516
I wanted to say waifuing but then I remembered that Heavens isn't Worm.
>>
>>53734365
Bless it, Decade, always stick it in the godlike crazy.
>>
>>53734516
Hard dicking before going home to Worm
>>
>>53734398
Hmm. I do see your point. But give me a little time to think on it. Something that potentially OP need to be handled with some care.
I'd rather not commit to something that I may end up regretting.

>>53734552
>>53734186
Sorry but just the once. Per person. So a companion willing to spend the CP could get another.
Unless someone gives me a reason to not allow it.
I'll note that down and add it to the jump. I don't think I mentioned that anywhere.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>53734558
>>53734450
I'M GETTING CONFLICTING OPINIONS HERE.
>>53734516
A nice talk over coffee?
>>
>>53734502
Yeah, one time I used a pair of Infinity Gauntlets and a Cosmic Cube that Valeria gave me after stealing them from her dad to create my own pocket universe. It went horribly wrong, though, when my own creations surpassed me in power and knowledge then rose up against me to take my place as God. In the end, I had to be rescued from my pathetic imprisonment by my six year-old goddaughter and only barely managed to save face by claiming that I was too awesome for mere godhood, anyway.

Oh, no, wait. That was you, Victor. Right, sorry. Terrible rude of me, I'm sure you don't need any more reminders of that failure.

Seriously, people need to stop posting that image without understanding the context. It is not an example of Doom being awesome, or even of Doom being egomaniacal. It's just Doom being pathetic and not doing a good job of hiding it. He couldn't even make his universe on his own, he had to rely on something he stole from RICHARDS, and then he failed miserably at it. You suck, Doom.
>>
>>53734502
Yeah and it's called "worship me and become a magical girl"
>>
So is the charmed jump done?
>>
>>53734611
Take responsibility.
>>
>Thirdly, at the end of ten years, you'll be invited to Room One for a job performance review by the Sunflower Official, first of the Firstborn. Don't disappoint.

What's this supposed to mean?

>>53734254
Protectors of the Plot Continuum. It's in the opening.
>>
>>53734583
>Something that potentially OP need to be handled with some care.
Not really. It's Interjump balance.

Besides, how is it OP, exactly?
>>
Existentialism (600 CP, Discount Remnant): The ancient Guardians of Aether were tasked with protecting the focal point of all the world's energy, an understandably dangerous task. Political pressure from ambitious empires, demonic incursions from the Nether Realms, and even devastating maelstroms from the Nexus itself; it was a miracle their order stood firm. Stranger still, none could inflict significant losses upon their ranks... Or so it seemed. In truth, these masters of alchemy and magic perfected arts which would transfer minds and sculpt flesh, allowing them to maintain a facade of immortality and absolute strength. For reasons unknown, the Aetheric Storms have become more prevalent and more deadly, such that the most recent has inflicted losses comprising a significant portion of the order.

While you were being revived, you suffered an accident, a small rift which jolted you into the heart of Aether. While this would normally be certain death, you had the fortune to be sent while your form was more... protean. Your soul has been inscribed upon the cosmos, and the cosmos upon it. Enemies will find your presence more resolute, nigh impossible to directly alter or erase, however these are not the only benefits you've received from this new state. Abilities or alterations you've made upon your form are now as essential to your being as any other component of your soul. Anything, from cybernetics, to mutations -- even magical blessings (if they were not merely temporary boosts) -- will eventually be present in any vessel you choose to inhabit, from clones to healed flesh. Though this will not allow you to function without a body or use biological abilities in a spiritual form, it will make the loss of your body less taxing. Your patron's hand in stabilizing this process has resulted in a final boon: Once every ten years, you may release a burst of Aetheric energy to "update" your spiritual template with further improvements you've received.
>>
>>53734666
For which jump?
>>
>>53734611
Why have you fathered so many children?
>>
>>53734682
A Xianxia setting. Obviously. :^)
>>
>>53734615
It was the first image I could find related to the topic. Didn't know the context before now, it's nice to hear that Doom actually fucks up sometimes.
>>
>>53734689
Coiling Dragon should have been accepted. You're an [appropriate slur] if you disagree.
>>
>>53734689
Don't be coy.
>>
>>53734666
Too expensive.
>>
>>53734717
Reupload it to the thread and let the thread decide.
>>
>>53734615
Doom's one of those guys who's a lot more about the journey than the destination.

Pretty much the same thing happened in Secret Wars, although to his credit salvaging anything at all after everything went kablooie and then maintaining it is a feat in itself
>>
>>53734666
Seems a bit expensive for a perk that juat forces you to have bits of your other forms stuck onto new forms.
>>
>>53734757
>implying the thread would accept it if it wasn't uploaded by its creator
And the jumpmaker himself has given up on getting it on the drive anyway, so it'll never get there. Meanwhile we'll just have to wait for Herculanon's version which somehow takes forever to finish even though he said he was almost done.
>>
>>53734723
Anon, that is my soul purpose.

>>53734739
Significant resistance to soul-shenanigans and reality warping, in addition to regeneration/existence of things that normally wouldn't be? Care to explain why?

>>53734780
I would've added a clause that it doesn't force changes onto alt-forms, but the character count was already at max.
>>
>>53734829
Seriously though, for which jump is that perk. I can't actually judge it if I don't know.
>>
>>53734502
Nope.
>>
So is the Grand Design in Charmed actually Fate in a way that the Fateless One's ability to unravel destiny from Amalur help? Or is it more like an actual plan that they're trying to manually make sure stays on the tracks?
>>
>>53734829
Ah ok, I couldnt really fihure out what it was meant to do other than altform additions.
>>
>>53734637
Nearly I think.
I made a few mistakes and it would be best to wait for the next version.

>>53734662
Hmm, you make a good point. Comparing jumps to one another isn't really the best way to go forward. just because there is that potential synergy.
Still I have a lot to do to polish the jump, so I'll do that first and then revisit that perk.

>>53734871
It's kept really vague, but more like the former than the later. So yeah, I think it would work.
>>
File: 1468930562975.jpg (72KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468930562975.jpg
72KB, 512x576px
>>53734643
I might have no choice by now. I've realized a bit too late that recruiting a large group of people with nowhere to return to went from 'band of misfits' to 'oh god at least half of these people have a very unhealthy attachment to me.'
>>53734685
W-wait, I haven't fathered any kids! Ever! Never even conceived! I know. I think. Maybe?...how deep does this rabbit hole go? What have they been hiding from me?!

Generic Parenting several jumps later will be fun.
>>
>>53734893
>spoiler
<Good.>
>>
File: Charmed Jump v0.91 Jumpable.pdf (657KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Jump v0.91 Jumpable.pdf
657KB, 1x1px
Okay, second version.
If I said I was going to change some thing and missed it, please let me know.

Changelog 11/6/17:
Clarified the scale of Piece of Heaven and Piece of Hell
Clarified the matter of ‘One iteration of an item per person (jumper / companions)’
Clarified Projection
Added two drawbacks, mandatory for Projection – Genie drawback or Cold Hearted Assassins
Added four drawbacks to give some control over the setting – one for unrestricted magic use, one for moral polarisation, one for power protection (you can only lose powers through final death under specific circumstances)
Clarified Avatar Link added cost for excessive use and ‘draining to use’ cost.
Clarified From the Heart
Divine Container clarified – cannot be used on self only companions
Race Prices added
Reviewed intro – change tone regarding the Angels of Destiny – look for feedback.
Summarised Powersets into actual purchasable Powers
Discounts moved from the end of perks to beginning in General Perks section
Ordered General perks by cost before discounts
Labelled Powers free, discounted or optional with Racial tags. (W, K, C, D)
Labelling Grater Angel freebies and discounts (gW, gK, gC)
Bolded all Powers and Drawback titles.
Corrected a mistake. Gave Whitelighters and Darklighters discounts without any PP to spend, gave both 200PP
>>
>>53734717
SB has a drive for SB jumps
>>
>>53734838
We'll see. I'm not sure if I want to go through with it, but it's a fairly obscure sci-fantasy setting with some interesting elements, I thought. Also, the escalation isn't too bad, so that's nice imho.

>>53734879
It's primarily meant to allow clone body-swapping to be a viable option, with some secondary benefits resulting from the exact methods used in-setting.
>>
>>53734935
For the Jewelled Poignard, can we grant certain people immunity to the pain-on-sight effect, or at least choose not to add it? Otherwise, it would probably be inconvenient for most jumpers, since many end up supernatural sometime in their chain.
>>
>>53734935
Okay I still have some work to do, like re-evaluate the drawback prices and look at the Avatar Link and Power of Three Perks.
But outside of that it's virtually jumpable.
I expect to have to do some more work on it before I'd say it's complete, but over all I think it's alright.

Please let me know your thoughts. If you think anything is wrong or could be improved, anything you'd like added or removed.

Thanks to all the Anons that helped me refine the jump to this point.
>>
>>53734935
Just to clarify: If you train Projection enough you'd eventually be able to "emulate" other powers at their full level, right? Also, I like both of those mandatory drawbacks. Nicely done.
>>
>>53734986
Sounds like a good idea. I'll add that to my notes and enter it in the next version. Probably tomorrow by now.

>>53735012
>Just to clarify: If you train Projection enough you'd eventually be able to "emulate" other powers at their full level, right? Also, I like both of those mandatory drawbacks. Nicely done.
Thank you.
>full level
Sorry, but what do you mean by that?
>>
>>53734365
STOP PUTTING YOUR DICK IN CRAZY!
DAMN YOU DECADE!
>>
>>53735105
I meant this part
>Imitated Powers are somewhat weaker than the real deal
>>
File: DAMN YOU WAIFU DECADE.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN YOU WAIFU DECADE.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>53734516
Incredibly hard core public hand holding.
>>
>>53734417
Personally, i went a combo of Overhaul and Transfer. Allows me to incorporate new material and such into whatever I disintegrate and then recreate. Pretty simple, pretty boring, but it gives me another awesome step on my "AUGMENT THE EVERYONE" stuff.
>>
>>53734935
If a companion has Avatar Link and you both Linked together, would the two "networks" be seperate or could you combine them?
>>
>>53734611
We can start with coffee, if you want.
>>
What are some perks that make other people act like idiots? My jumper is already smarter than me, I have no idea how they operate anymore, and I need to add in a few idiot ball perks to make my imagination game more straightforward. Something like Screwball which makes it so people just can't tell what it is that you're planning, or underdog perks that make people underestimate you.
>>
File: 1479698333597.gif (565KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479698333597.gif
565KB, 480x270px
>>53735111
LOOK I HAD TO ADAPT TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES I WAS IN. I HAD A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS.
>>53735135
I swear to god if people actually start waifuing Decade or Fem!Decade I will must likely achieve turbo cancer.
>>53735160
Coffee is nice!
>>
So we were just given reality warping and legitimate omnipotence in the most recent two jumps.

Remind me why we weren't given these things sooner?
>>
>>53735193
Because now is the right time
>>
>>53735193
Because it takes time to erode standards.
>>
>>53735187
>start
>implying she wasn't already in a jumper's potatoharem
Heavens...
>>
>>53735187
Yo, mate, for Incubation of the Soul, do you have to choose which "Cycle" it runs on at purchase, or can you choose upon awakening meguca? Also, if you choose Bindings: Ribbons, can you eventually train to do the types of things Mami does with them?
>>
>>53735193
What jumps and perks?
>>
>>53735193
>legitimate omnipotence
Prove it.
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>53735247
I bring literal death and disaster wherever I go due to my own incompetence and inability to evolve from a human personality and mindset! And I have enough magical exploits and bullshit to destroy the universe twice over! WHO ON EARTH WOULD THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!
>>
>>53735267
Haruhi and Charmed, but I don't see what exactly he's talking about in them. Prolly just shitposting, and you might be him.
>>
>>53735121
The way I'm reading it is that powers don't have innate strength levels, instead going off of the magical strength of the user. So assuming two magic users have equal magical power, with one having pyrokinesis and the other having projection, the one with pyrokinesis will be able to throw around more fire than the one with Projection because it's more efficiently using the magical power in it. If the Projector is way stronger than the pyrokinesis, then they have more power to the around and therefore could possibly overcome the pyrokinetic despite the lesser efficiency.
>>
>>53735273
You're in jumpchain. Think of the non stop bad choices that are made here. Think of who becomes waifus.
>>
>>53735193
But anon, magic is actually reality warping!
>>
>>53735284
Yeah, but I'm kinda autistic, so Projection being inferior in that aspect is killing me.
>>
File: Bobby-Smug.jpg (7KB, 71x147px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Smug.jpg
7KB, 71x147px
>>53734365

My my so you finally went through with it, Good job bro and congratulations
>>53734893
>Generic Parenting several jumps later will be fun.

Remember I already called dibs on being 1st Uncle
>>
>>53735300
But anon, it is. If magic isn't reality warping, then nothing is.
>>
>>53735317
God could you literally just fuck off. You are one of the creepiest pieces of shit in this already shitty community.
>>
>>53735161
The Fate Servant skill Knowledge of Respect and Harmony at Rank B prevents any decrease in the effectiveness of an attack by making enemies not recognize they've seen it before.

Meh, I Can Take You from the Worm jump is an underestimation perk.

Removed From Context from the Young Justice jump makes it much harder for others to predict what you're doing or planning. It also prevents them from replicating out-of-jump powers and tech.
>>
File: Bobby-Shock Therapy.jpg (90KB, 509x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Shock Therapy.jpg
90KB, 509x414px
>>53735334
>God could you literally just fuck off. You are one of the creepiest pieces of shit in this already shitty community.

No
>>
Claiming Flash Trek: Broken Mirror
Fuck the Klingons, Kirk for emperor
G'night thread
>>
>>53735271
He's probably this guy:
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1292#post-35928454

SB likes to "exploit" obvious loopholes and wank themselves off for being "clever".

>>53734935
Brother_anon, I'd wait at least three more days before you officially label this complete, so all the obvious exploits can be patched.
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>53735266
Consult the notes about it at the jump end choices. It follows the Law of Cycles in-jump, but you can choose what 'mode' you use per contract in future jumps. You can decide it on the fly.
>>53735290
...oh. Ooooooh.

Oh.
>>
>>53735334
That seems... hostile
>>
>>53735121
No. Sorry. Even if you perfectly emulate the Power with Projection you are still weaker than you would be if you just had that Power, all other things being equal.
When you use Projection, that costs you in concentration, power and capacity. Then you use more to use the emulated Power.
If you have the Power you can put 100% of all that into that Power, giving you a edge over someone using Projection, again assuming all other things are equal.
The difference shouldn't be that much really, although I was deliberately unclear as to how much to give jumpers the ability to calibrate the difference as made sense for their jump.
If you want, you could make it a negligible difference or an impassable divide, whatever make sense and is fun for your story.

>>53735153
Good question. I'm going to be giving that perk a good hard look before the next version and make sure that question is answered one way or another. Thanks anon.

>>53735284
That is a perfectly valid way of look at it also.

>>53735379
Okay. I'm in no hurry.
>>
>>53735379
>crossposting to SB again for no good reason
well, at least I see Dirge has updated Touhou.
>>
>>53734935
Ignore this guy>>53735379
It looks great.
>>
>>53735347
I read that as God, could you literally fuck off. I didn't realize Bobby became a deity.
>>
>>53735425
Thank you. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>53734935
At the beginning it says your age depends on your race but the race section doesn't mention it.
>>
>>53735401
Alright, thanks. I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was a one-time choice for future jumps or what.

Also, for the second part? Can you eventually train your magic for other uses?
>>
>>53735419
>Using Dirge jumps
Found the shitposter
>>
>>53735456
Oh there's more where that came from baby.
>>
>>53735409
So if you're a hybrid of witch and warlock, do you gain both sources of PP? Is that even possible? Maybe a note that they're mutually exclusive because they're two sides of the same coin?
>>
>>53734935
Are the races discounted for Good/Evil? It mentions alignment discounts in Twiceblessed, but I think that's the only place it does.
>>
>>53735450
Oh, whoops, that was my bad. I forgot to answer.

Yes you can eventually learn how to pull similar tricks that Mami did, including the weird switcheroo trick she did. There's no exact science to it or if it even grows, but I assume you can eventually learn how to use magic in crazy, interesting ways.
>>
File: Bobby-God Priest.jpg (167KB, 728x417px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-God Priest.jpg
167KB, 728x417px
>>53735441
>I read that as God, could you literally fuck off. I didn't realize Bobby became a deity.

Don't Open the image if you are planning on reading the mangaAfter I re-read it is sounded like that to me as well
>>
>>53734935
>From the Heart
Is the "magical strength" just a general increase in magical potency, or more like larger amounts of mana?
>>
>>53735409
Hmm. That's a shame. I do remember the canon users of Projection using to to emulate powers that were pretty damn strong, but that might have been because they themselves were strong. Anyway, I'd like to know if there are other limitations of it I don't know. Range, what can you actually do with it (apparently time travel and reality warping on a global scale is possible?), stuff like that. Might also be a good idea to put it in the notes.
>>
>>53735273
>bad idea
>prevents us from doing it
Are you new?
>>
>>53735234
>implying our standards weren't held together in the first place by duct tape and popsicle sticks.
>>
>>53735267
>>53735279
In the Haruhi jump, there's the (Not That) Great Will perk which gives Haruhi's full reality bending powers post-spark. It's probably not really literal omnipotence, just a powerful at-will reality bending ability.

Not sure about the Charmed jump.

Also Haruhi's first WIP came out before SAO Abridged's first WIP, so arguably SAO Abridged and Charmed are the two most recent jumps.
>>
>>53735444
Well, fudge. Thanks for pointing that out, Anon.
Adding it to my notes and they should be in next version. Just need to do some research on the ages of the various characters.

>>53735480
Hmm. that might be artefact of an earlier version. I'll look into that.

>>53735477
Yes, you do. They aren't mutually exclusive.
Twiceblessed are supposed to be expensive because they are, frankly, bullshit in setting.

>>53735509
However you want it to be, Anon.

>>53735524
Yeah, I should look into that and give some clear guidance as to it's limits.
>>
File: 10r.png (191KB, 783x462px) Image search: [Google]
10r.png
191KB, 783x462px
>>53735493
I'd tell Bobby to fuck off if he was going around shagging everyone without any consideration too. God, fuck off Bobby.
>>
>>53735558
Could enough gains with From the Heart make it possible to emulate stronger Powers with Projection?
>>
>>53735456
Would you like to see a build for a Dirge jump? I'm almost finished figuring out what I want to do for the Junji Ito jump since Tomie looks like a good waifu
>>
For Usagianon who wanted to know what plans I had for my Endjump in BSSM two threads ago, where I asked about the possibility of replacing Tuxedo Mask in the plot.

I'm gonna be grabbing the Reincarnation Drawback along with a few extras like Starseed Awakening, The Power of Bonds, and Sailor Castle (working on the point balancing), on top of everything else, including the fact that I'm jumping with the ability to draw on the stars themselves means that I can fashion myself as the "Starlit Prince of Dreams". That's a reference to the Legendary Golden Crystal, which unless I'm mistaken is literally connected the Dreams of the Citizens of Earth, and in turn is empowered by how many of them have achieved their Dreams. That's one of the things that makes me mad at Tuxedo Mask, the fact that he didn't seem to even try to act as an inspirational figure for the rest of the world at large, so that's one thing I'll be working on, not only encouraging the Senshi, but the rest of the planet to keep doing their best.

I'm also gonna be fighting alongside the Senshi from the get go, particularly since I'll be going to the same school as Usagi, so it also means I can further help out by tutoring Usagi (can't write Kanji? My future queen? HAH! Watch me flip that bit of canon the bird!) on top of other things like martial art lessons for the girls. Now I know what you're asking, "didn't you pick up reincarnation?" yes, yes I did, however, the instincts and some of the skills I've picked up before this jump means I'll still be drawn to certain things, in this case being a drive to teach and help other improve themselves on top of a natural combat savviness and a supportive nature.
>>
>>53732979
So what would be the best way to approach the making of a Majora's Mask jump, with these recent revelations in mind?

On the one hand, this could lead to some interesting scenarios for the jumper to try to save Termina from its ultimate fate, not simply from the moon but from disappearing like a lost dream. Plus, given how Link and the Skull Kid influenced Termina's makeup with parallel faces and places, it would be neat to have a drawback where alternate versions of people and settings from your past appear in Termina (though you don't have control on how they'll manifest).

On the other hand, this new information kind of came out of the blue, since it wasn't too clear in the game, and it really unsettles a lot of certainty we had about the setting.

>>53733074
As such, the new information is something that could be feasibly ignored/rejected.

I'm good either way, but I think we should make a solid decision on the matter.
>>
File: Bobby-You're just afraid.jpg (71KB, 415x395px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-You're just afraid.jpg
71KB, 415x395px
>>53735584
>I'd tell Bobby to fuck off if he was going around shagging everyone without any consideration too. God, fuck off Bobby.

Bobby is a saint and did nothing wrong mostly
>>
>>53735625
So yeah, the rest of my plan includes:
> Helping and inspire everyone to not only improve themselves, but to eventually achieve their Dreams.
> To fight alongside the Inner Senshi from the word "Go".
> To dopeslap some sense back into Beryl and maybe Nehelania, their knowledge and talents must not be lost or wasted.
> Dopeslap some sense into Chibi Usa, since as my daughter OF COURSE I love her, like geeze chick! Preventing her from timetravelling back to fuck with me and Usagi would be the best thing though, but I'm a bastard, so I'd prolly arrange it so that my past self would learn critical things.
> Forehead flick the Chaos out Galaxia with Usagi's help so we can have her back on our side.
> Figure out how to properly deal with and seal away Chaos so that Usagi won't eventually be alone after Chaos kills the rest of us.
> Plan an Inner Senshi + Beryl and Nehelina Harem with Usagi.
>>
>>53735638
It is obvious he has feelings for Bobby but is too tsun to admit it.
>>
>>53735379
>you Leprechaun
>Heavens is shitposting on SB
Hillarious.
>>
>>53735558
The Grimoire says it doesn't include unique or propriety spells. What the heck is a propriety spell?
>>
>>53735689
Anyone would have that reaction having to deal with Alex Corvin's shit-tier nonsense.
>>
>>53734365
Everything, from here on in? This is all Decade's fault.
>>
>>53735713
Witch Lawyers are very aggressive about protecting their patents.
>>
>>53734935
There is some pretty crazy stuff in here.
>>
>>53735379
>He's probably this guy:

Nah, my shitposting is totally different from the anon you mentioned.
>>
>>53735715
>Alex Corvin's shit-tier nonsense
Ha, looks like SB has there own bancho to put up with.
>>
File: Bobby-Power up.jpg (269KB, 716x669px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Power up.jpg
269KB, 716x669px
>>53735679
>It is obvious he has feelings for Bobby but is too tsun to admit it.

You're right, just like the girls in the manga,
>>
If jumper has the reality warping from that Haruhi perk but can't use it due to being unaware of it can others become aware of it? Like if jumper has a perk that lets them make others aware of their full power would those others be far more terrified than jumper expects or if a cosmic horror looks at them might they say "nope, that is a big nope" for reasons jumper won't understand?

Could this lead to jumper gathering a quirky group dedicated to studying their reality warping powers while hiding them from jumper due to them not knowing about it being fiat impossible for jumper to notice or consciously use them?
>>
>>53735598
It can make you stronger, so that the difference in power between you and someone else can make it a non-issue, but still using an emulated power will always be a little weaker than if you are using the real deal.

>>53735713
>What the heck is a propriety spell?
Just my spellcheck get a little weird. now if only I could remember what it was supposed to be...
>>
>>53735746
Tbqh, they have one or two.
>>
>>53735307
There is literally no reason to not get it without that downside then.
>>
>>53735769
>if only I could remember what it was supposed to be
Proprietary?
>>
>>53735557
Haruhi's only universe level or so anyway.
>>
>>53735760
>Great Old One scans Jumper
>sees all the post-Spark and post-Chain shit
>nope.jpg
>>
>>53735866
>only universe level
>only
>universe
>level
>ONLY Universe Level

jesus christ you people can be like fucking VS Battles at their worst.
>>
>>53735689
And he's requesting a dirge jump and presumably plans on using it. Maybe he should just stay there?
>>
>>53735893
...yeah, in response to someone talking about whether she was omnipotent or not. Moron.
>>
>>53735851
>Proprietary?
I think so. Am I using it properly in this context?I am trying to say that stuff like Avada Kadavra is fine, but the Giga Slave isn't
>>
>>53735846
It costs 1000 points + a mandatory drawback anyway, might as well make it the same as the canon ability.
>>
>>53735912
Can't be any worse than >>53735866. If we're already at a point where we're supposedly better than omnipotence, there's no harm in it because nothing really matters.
>>
>>53735875
In most cases that probably wouldn't be the case since most such powers are things you can't have until post spark so the GOO wouldn't see it. This is something you do have but can't use until post spark, which means it is there for the cosmic horror to see and nope the fuck away from.

This could easily lead to hilarity where jumper and a cosmic horror are terrified of each other and neither can figure out why the other is so scared.
>>
>>53735893
>Not destroying multiverses every time you have a wank
>>
>>53735893
>ONLY universe level
That's small fucking potatoes compared to what a lot of jumps will let you get up to.
>>
>>53735912
If Dirge is doing requests is there some guy that's on SB that can relay messages. I've got some jumps that I want him to make priority.
>>
>>53735893
How should we compare characters then?
>>
>>53735912
4chan isn't for kids, buddy. You should may go to Disney.com - they're more your speed.

>>53735893

Didn't you hear? Unless you can become Supreme Omega Twice-Omnipotent Omniscient Over-Saiyan, you're useless and your jump is useless.

This is the result of encouraged power creep.
>>
>>53735893
Anon probably means in comparison to omnipotence, which is way above universe level if you are using the word right. Unlike VS Battles who seem to use omnipotence to mean kinda powerful.
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
Besides Sims 3, there any other jump that allows me not to go to the restroom?
>>
>>53735927
>having this low of standards
>as to use a Dirge jump
>>
>>53735912
They wouldn't be SB jumps if a certain namefag didn't chase him off by shitting on their friendship.
>>
>>53735956
>4chan isn't for kids, buddy. You should may go to Disney.com - they're more your speed.
He's defending us from more shitposters.
>>
>>53735193
Rewrite your chain and put those jumps earlier.
>>
>>53735979
yeah I think Disney's website is more your style. Least until you learn to accept the idea of opposing viewpoints.

Maybe Cartoon Network would be better for you.
>>
>>53735161

Highschool of the Dead has a good one that makes people behave as maturely as you treat them.
>>
>>53735956
>This is the result of encouraged power creep.
Funny how you act like this is a bad thing while defending dirge jumps. Clearly you don't know about the exploits he hides in every one.
>>
>>53735977
>Why are there still Dirge jumps on this drive?
>Why hasn't Brutus removed them yet?
>>
>>53735964
Infernals has a charm called Transcendent Desert Creature that does that.
>>
File: Haruhi drinking tea.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi drinking tea.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>53735866
>Implying Haruhi is only omnipotent
>Implying she's not double ultra omnipotent who can one handedly destroy the Suggsverse
Anon do you not remember her feats of drinking tea?
>>
>>53735875
It could lead to some hilarious shenanigans even if they know that you can't use it. They might end up tip-toeing around you out of fear that something they did might suddenly cause you to realize that you're a reality-warping god. Because even though you can't use your powers until post-Spark they don't know that. All they know is that you don't know that you have those powers.
>>
>>53735628
I think it's probably best ignored, honestly.

Something mentioned as a "reveal" years later, that doesn't really come up in the game itself, doesn't seem important.

I guess you could make into a scenario if you really want to?
>>
>>53736023
>Clearly you don't know about the exploits he hides in every one.
Why have you studied every one of his jumps? You do know that looking at them is shitposting right? Please go back to SB.
>>
File: shitposter.png (281KB, 610x504px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.png
281KB, 610x504px
Fucking summer.
>>
>>53736049
There was once a time when his jumps were valid. Unfortunately, I'll never get back the hours I wasted reading them.
>>
>>53736074
State the supposed exploits and loopholes, or remove your faggotry to /b/.
>>
File: mijni.jpg (93KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
mijni.jpg
93KB, 500x750px
>>53736056
Yep. So much for on-topic discussion.
>>
What are some good perks to become a bard, beside D&D jumps? Looking for stuff like buffing, healing and improving the effectiveness of an army by playing music.
>>
>>53736089
B-B-BUT IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I READ THEM. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ANON, THEY EXIST. THEY'RE DIRGE JUMPS THEY GOTTA EXIST.
>>
>>53736074
>There was once a time when his jumps were valid
Good try but no shitposter.
>>
>>53736039
Even better, think of what could happen in SCP foundation.
>>
>>53736036
>double ultra omnipotent who can one handedly destroy the Suggsverse
Dear God please. Researching to make that jump dropped my IQ by like 12 points.
>>
>>53736106
Overlord Series I believe has a class for it.
>>
>>53736108
I'm curious to know where the exploit in aria is because I'm guessing that he's going to say Dirge handed omnipotence in a vacation jump.
>>
>>53736130
You just need to surpass the concept of omnipotence and omniscience.
Please masturbate responsibly.
>>
>>53736056
>You best start believing in shitposting stories, anon.
>>
>>53736140
Vacation jumps in general are pointless and power grabby by their nature, because they give you a bunch of shit despite there being no real threat. Aria is one of the worst examples, considering how bloated and badly written it is.
>>
You can't even avoid responding to the twats, because they literally just feed their own cyclical dipshittery.

Wait for thread to hit a slow period before coming back. Nothing else you can sodding do.
>>
>>53736166
Fuck you mom, I'll jack off 8 times a day to Chinese cartoons and my imagination game waifus and you can't stop me!
>>
>>53736166
His story contradicted itself though, so it's kind of hard to believe. If every jump has exploits, then they need to be removed from the drive because they shouldn't have been accepted. But he says the jumps used to be valid which can't be true if the jumps have exploits. He needs to take more time to think it through.
>>
>>53736199
>Chinese cartoons

Uhh which ones I need to know for...SCIENCE! Yes...science.
>>
>>53736106
Crypt of the Necrodancer is good for it.
>>
>>53736202
...no. While he is shitposting, your argument is just dumb. There's plenty of exploits on accepted jumps.
>>
>>53736178
Why haven't you deleted the jump from the drive yet anon? If you just sit around and complain you're even more useless than Dirge is.
>>
>>53736202
Don't you know that jumps become retroactively bad the moment the shitposter decides they do?
>>
>>53736227
You mean like his own jumps?
>>
>>53736202
Anon, you're looking at that statement from the wrong angle. Shitposting stories meant to condemn the shitposter, mate, like the context of that post. Also, to be fair, there are plenty of jumps on the drive with flaws the thread didn't catch, so they could still be valid even if there were exploits.
>>
>>53735419

It's honestly not that great. It's *riddled* with fanon (or outright errors), and liberally makes authoritative statements on things that the setting leaves as mere suggestion.

It'll be sixty pages of butterflies pinned to the wall.
>>
>>53736162
It's just so stupid. Literally everything is made to one up everything else as far as I can tell, and they all have shitty names

>spoiler
Never
>>
>>53736263
>implying shitposters make things
>>
>>53736266
But he's also saying that they're not valid because of exploits now. So if the exploits always existed but once they were valid and now they're not, then this boy needs to straighten things out.

Is this the guy that confirmed we're going to get another Dirge showing up in the next several months to replace all of Dirge's jumps with the ones that he's going stamp with his jumpchain seal of excellence?
>>
>>53736309
It reads like a parody that forgot to be funny.
>>
Does anyone have anything more to add regarding Charmed before I go to bed?
Anything you want added, removed, tweaked, explained?

In any case, I have notes of stuff to work on and I'll try to get it all done tomorrow and give you guys another version.

Take care, and thanks for all the feedback.
>>
My dick is hard. Talk about your waifus so I can beta my meat to them.
>>
>>53736295
Thanks for signing up to make us a replacement. Since you've pointed out all the problems that means you have a near finished jump for us right? I'm still waiting on your other replacements for his jumps.
>>
>>53736342
>beta
Appropriate.
>>
File: a bird is fine too.jpg (27KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
a bird is fine too.jpg
27KB, 640x400px
>>53736342
>>
>>53736342
I don't have any.
>>
>>53736342
My waifu is you, anon
>>
>>53736342
You should ask Bancho to give you details on his waifu.
>>
>>53736337
Don't think so.
>>
>>53736316
If he complains but doesn't deliver then what good is his criticism?
>>
>>53736342
>beta

But anon, my waifu is Chad
>>
>>53736295
>the shitposter is a weeb
kys weeb.
>>
>>53734893
Eyes: Dadadadaddadadadadadad
Erika: WatsonwatsonWatsonWatson
Yuki: DecadeDecadeDecade Dear...
Haruhi: KyonKyonKyonKyon Please....don't leave me.
Iron: Who's a good Kitty? Yes you are. Now purr for me...
Ange: Master I want you to teach me different kind of magic tonight...
Sun Wukong: Heh worthless magus it's farther than India but no matter...I'll see you t the end no matter how hopeless you are. What? Where is your usual resistance?
>>
What magic systems have the magical energy completely internally generated?
>>
I once read that Binbougami is actually quite dangerous if you get too involved in the plot.
Is that true?
The wiki is incredible sparse and the most powerful things I've found are 'throwing a bathtub with ease' and giant women whose sizes are unlisted?
>>
>>53736431
It's a trap that doesn't give us what we need to survive, like Bayonetta and other jumps.
>>
>>53736429
Nanoha? I think they're magic comes from a meta-physical organ of sorts that generates their mana.
>>
>>53736416
He's not a weeb, because if he thinks that Touhou has a stable canon then he doesn't even know what he's talking about. Trying to talk about canon in Touhou is an easy way to reveal your power level. Any real weeb can tell you that he's bullshitting you.
>>
>>53736342
>implying I have any
>>
>>53736353

That's not actually how criticism works.

You've spent so long reflexively on the attack that you've lost the ability to distinguish appropriate targets.

I'm not denying his right to make it or trying to deprive the community, as you seem to be implying - I just don't think it's very good.
>>
>>53735193
Listen anon, you know that I am here for you and only want the best for you. However your employer is the one who decides what policies are offered in addition to when enrollments are scheduled. If this were up to me I would get you the best possible coverage offered for the least cost, if that is okay with you. However there is a process and this is the workaround we both have to go through. Now we have both gone through the policies offered thus far, is there anything you see in there that would help you? If you have any questions we can go over the policies and put together a plan that will best suit your needs within your means. This time is being set aside for you, what are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>53736431
There's this guy who has this big plan to turn the city where you start into divine ground, which instantly kills mortals on it, as part of a plan to revive his waifu (who has reincarnated into the lucky girl who's the MC of the series) and also kill all gods for fucking him and her over some time in the past. Or something like that.
>>
File: Blending in.jpg (345KB, 728x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Blending in.jpg
345KB, 728x1191px
>>53736431

Yes it is, But it's easy to survive granted you don't try to pick fights with the high tier gods
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>53736419
Save me Accurate.
>>
>>53736492
So it's less direct physical levels and more meta/magical/spirit attack levels to worry about.

>>53736497
But what if I want to fight higher tier gods?
I'd like to no how much training is required to suplex anyone I desire in a setting.
Suplexing is a science as well as an art, and I need more info to solve its equation here.
>>
>>53734417
Queen Bee+Harpoon
>Bees that can shoot tiny harpoons

Meatball+Clones
>Rip off hunks of your own body to form independent duplicates that count as your flesh for the purposes of Meatball

Meatball+Graffiti
>Might be a bit lenient on activation condition, but you and a target simultaneously touching a piece of graffiti that you've generated lets you pull them into it and turn them into art
>As an attempt at balance, Meatball's other abilities aren't present

Airburst+Explosion
>Pretty much exactly what you'd expect, little puffs of air that explode violently

Paralyzation+Explosion
>Definitely stretching things a bit here, but the user can make thing explode by staring at them long enough, durability directly correlates with how long they have to stare
>The power only exists in one eye, and they have to wear an eyepatch to avoid blowing things up, they are extremely chuuni.
>>
>>53736471
I'm convinced that he's doing it so that no one can actually point out where the jumps aren't good without being called a shitposter. On top of that he's constantly bringing up Dirge jumps and calling attention to them, trying to get people to read them. He probably knows that as long as he keeps calling them out, no one will be able to think about replacing them because it'll be considered shitposting. Why is he working so hard to preserve Dirge's jumps on the drive?
>>
>>53736554
By jove, it all makes sense! The shitposter was Dirge's biggest fan all along!
>>
>>53736342
Look up your own damn porn.
>>
>>53736448

You can't seriously be denying that Touhou has canon, or claiming that you only truly know Touhou when you live in a nebulous state of overlapping interpretations and refuse to call any of them canonical.

It doesn't make a big deal of it, and it greatly enjoys being vague and open to interpretation - but you can talk about the canon that is there and you can actually make mistakes when talking about it.
>>
>>53736601

Any publicity is good publicity?
>>
>>53736342
You're on the internet. Google is literally a fucking tab away.
>>
>>53736629
go back to /jp/ with your fucking weebshit. Unless you're making a jump of it this is off topic. And no, don't even try to argue that it's on topic because you're not discussing our touhou jump.
>>
>>53736652
I've heard that Bing is better for porn.
>>
>>53736337
If I take Black Sheep as Neutral, buy a magical race, then take Twice-Blessed to have Human be my second race, do I still have the +300 surcharge?
>>
>>53736435
>doesn't give us what we need to survive
How dangerous is the Bayonetta jump? Roughly how much power would I need?
>>
File: ic-4986.png (370KB, 485x816px) Image search: [Google]
ic-4986.png
370KB, 485x816px
Where can I get a big girl?
>>
When you get a new personality from a background, are you more like a voice in their head, or is that you? Is there an actual ruling on it?
>>
>>53736687
Macross.
>>
>>53736687
Macross
Seven Deadly Sins
>>
>>53736687
Macross, at least.
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (53KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
53KB, 600x696px
>>53736687
Seven Deadly Sins has Diana the giant who's nearly 30ft tall. One Piece has some tall girls too. Bayonetta is like 10ft tall. There's also Mt. Lady she can grow to the size of about 64ft.
>>
>>53736337
About the Black Sheep thing...
Is 200 for the perk and the 200 for the race change?

If i was Drop-in and took it: do i become a demon for free? or do i still pay the second 200 price in bold letters?
>>
>>53736640
That's pretty stupid though. Dirge is probably the last jumpmaker to need any publicity. He's already proven that even if no one takes his jumps he's still going to keep making them. What does the shitposter think his attempt at reverse psychology is going to do?
>>
>>53736684
You're fighting God. And the MC has the power of reality itself, which then she has to use to fight another reality-warping God. It fucks you big time by forcing you to be a mook.
>>
>>53736751
>I can't fight God, I have to be like literally everyone else besides two characters in an entire series or I'm a pile of worthless garbage. Entitlement entitlement entitlement!
>>
>>53734536
Jump # 144 Gundam Universal Century
Time period: Mobile Suit Gundam (50) actually seen a few episodes
Background: Newtype (200)
Faction: Federation
Perks
*Don’t think, Feel (0)
*This mobile suit isn’t just for show (200, Discount)
*Anaheim Degree (200)
Companions
*Fellow Hobos and walkers X 3 (150) Eyes, Rick, & Doom-chan
Mobile suit
*Import – Big O (50) It’s slower that hell but if they can’t damage it that’s fine
*60mm Volcuns (0)
*Beam Saber (0)
*Verneir Thrusters (150)
Drawbacks:

Jor more war this time with giant robots… You know I always hated real robot shows. They are usually humanity vs Humanity and anyone can die. It’s a little too real for me. I like Super robots were things may not always make sense but things usually aren’t as dark and any problem can be solved by enough hot blood.

So I wasn’t exactly happy to find myself in this world aboard white base. Apparently there was an extra gundam on board. This was was strangely Victorian looking and when people tried to pilot it the thing would say “Cast in the name of god, ye not” and bad things would happen to them.

They wanted to jettison the thing but I convinced them to let me try it saying I had a good feeling.
Well it goes without saying my big O accepted me, it looked a little different but it was good to have him.

With a few of my companions we immediately set about coating as much of him as we could with thing layers of Adamantium and magic to strengthen his armor. He demanded a repainting after that.

Well we fought besides Amuro and the rest of the crew. My Big O was incredibly slow compared to the other mobile suits. At first it would draw fire then they started ignoring it, then I started to take down ships and started getting swarmed. Good thing had a force field and Adamantium Armor.

(To be continued)
>>
>>53736684
Okay, imagine the world is full of Stand battles, the Stands don't need users to maintain themselves, the Stands can all fly, some of the Stands are the size of builds and in combat most of them only ever seem to use elemental powers like Magician's Red or weapons/projectiles like Silver Chariot or Hierophant Green. There are more esoteric powers, but they only seem to play much of a role in lore-which is unreliable and obscured.

The GOOD news is that the St-Angels only focus on the main characters. And Bayonetta magic appears to work on DMC-style cuhrahzeeness, because an amniestic Bayonetta was still wiping the floor with dozens of angels.
>>
>>53736713
>Is there an actual ruling on it?
I think this is very much one of those things you have to decide for your own chain. There's one guy who likes to claim that the rule is that your background influences you as much as all your past lives put together, but no one has ever provided a source for that claim.

In my chain, it's sort of like roleplaying to the point that you don't think about it. You're still you and can do whatever you want, but your background is who you are and what you do when you're not thinking about it, if that makes any sense. I also rule that all my backgrounds are just alternate selves who are still "me" at the base level, so this also isn't a big deal for me.
>>
>>53734502
If this is referring to the first Secret Wars, Doom is such a liar.
>>
>>53736808
Char led us by the nose to go around killing the Zabi family because he did that. Amuro was generally the one facing off against him, he was fast enough he just avoided me really. During our travels I managed to save Lalah by warning Amuro not to go for the killing blow on char after he severed the weapon arm of his Gelgoog. Char and Lalah escaped. Amuro was a bit shaken after he realized what had almost happened.

While Char and Amuro remained rivals after that they never reached the level of hated rivals. The war wound up finishing after the last of the Zabis died
>>
>>53736684
Trick question, you're given everything. Just fucking train.

You don't need to take on the Creator, Bayonetta does that. You don't need to do anything else. If you want to, then fucking train as much as you have to.
>>
>>53736802
Unless you can compete with the protags, you're not worth anything. The jump needs to reflect this.
>>
>>53736834
>Unless I can beat the strongest things in the setting with only what I buy, I'm not worth anything!
>>
>>53736677
Yes.

>>53736746
Nope, just the once. Sorry, that was just some redundancy that crept in.
And yes, as a Neutral/Drop-in you get Black Sheep for free. You can choose to be a neutral Demon, but you would still have to pay the 400CP to actually be a Demon.
>>
>>53736732
>Bayonetta is like 10ft tall
Eight, if you subscribe to the head theory thing. Most likely it's a stylistic choice and she's more like 6 something, though.
>>
>>53736845
This is why it's impossible to criticize namefags, because the defense team just piles out and claims it's perfect.
>>
>>53736810
I think whoever you're talking about was taking the description of how background memories work from the Pokemon jump as a hard rule for the entire chain. I can see where that comes from, but at the same time, I think it could just as easily be fluff (or a jump specific thing, since you'd be limited to a human lifespan at Jump 1 in terms of old you vs background you memories).
>>
>>53736866
>If someone doesn't agree with me they're a bunch of white knight defense fags! My opinions about being the strongest or being worthless with no in between are completely reasonable and logical!
>>
>>53736342
Hello anon.
I'm with the Adepta Sororitas
I was wondering if you could spare a moment of your time to talk about what the Emperor means to you?
>>
>>53736829
But why do i have to WORK while the protagonist is just GIVEN IT.

WHY AM I NOT SPECIAL ENOUGH.
>>
>>53736834
If you can't compete with the protags using out of Jump stuff and/or through cheating and being...creative, then really dude, why are you even doing this?

>>53736914
Considering Cereza's background? Hah.

Whine some more.
>>
>>53736366
Is that Firo?

Did we got Shield Hero Jump?
>>
>>53736850
My theory is that the reality-perception shit her universe is based on means she actually has normal proportions, but being more fabulous makes you look huger like in JoJo
>>
>>53736848
If I have a way of slaying a god (in the setting), not just the host, but the actual divine Essence, then would Power Absorption let me steal their powers without the baggage?
>>
>>53736684
A hairy woman with shoe pistols can take down gods.
I don't think it's that tough.
>>
>>53736866
>Jumpmaker isn't there to listen to criticism
>Criticism is impossible anon!
>Jumpmaker wants you to give them criticism
>He's not worth criticizing anon!
>Jumpmaker stands by their point
>He doesn't listen to criticism anon!

Does that sum it for you? Or are you trying to rub things in again about SB?
>>
>>53736914
You're a fucking multi-dimensional abomination who gets an arbitrary amount of currency for each world and can spend that currency to get arbitrary bullshit from each world.

You're already a Special And Unique Snowflake.
>>
>>53736953
To be fair, she does have more hair than most men have beards
>>
>>53736938
Yes to the first, no to the 2nd unfortunately.
>>
>>53736935
>>53736966

Was... was the sarcasm not obvious?

I'm sorry.
>>
Anything I should know before jumping to Symbiote? Not danger-wise or anything, just cool world-specific stuff to keep in mind.
>>
>>53737000
Every single time anyone ever has tried to be sarcastic on /jc/, it has not been obvious
>>
>>53736974
Does her suit technically count as a beard?
>>
>>53736848
Hey Bro, my memory of the show is pretty rusty do the rhyming incantations are literally "any effect you can word in a rhyme, so long as you are powerful enough to power it". Or is it about particular rymes like Harry Potter?
>>
File: jewel bug.webm (2MB, 841x459px) Image search: [Google]
jewel bug.webm
2MB, 841x459px
>>53737000
It was pretty fucking obviously said in jest, anon.
I get you.
>>
>>53737031
Technically no since it neither sprouts from nor covers her chin
>>
>>53737054
That thing looks like it belongs in a hentai almost.
>>
>>53737006
Nah, just go have fun.
>>
>>53737087
It looks like a rare jrpg enemy that drops a secret weapon.
>>
>>53735625
Oh, nice.

I took Sailor Moon really early in my current chain (4th Jump), so my own story there is something rather at the other end of the spectrum, where I'm relying on Usagi and the Senshi, more than changing the plot or anything.

I've only been to Pokemon(0th), Warehouse, Body Mod, Courage the Cowardly Dog(1st), Jackie Chan Adventures(2nd), and Harvest Moon(3rd) prior to Sailor Moon though. So my ability to reroute plot is rather limited at that point.

Mostly I focused on enjoying the role, doing my best to live up to and exceed my equivalent's record as a protector, and to be a warmer and less distant person than he was.

>>53735672
> Figure out how to properly deal with and seal away Chaos so that Usagi won't eventually be alone after Chaos kills the rest of us.

Fortunately, that's far enough down the road that I can come back and deal with that issue as an Empowered Jumper. My plan to rebuild the Lunar Human race should help with that too.

> Plan an Inner Senshi + Beryl and Nehelina Harem with Usagi.

a fine choice. Not too keen on Beryl and Nehelenia myself, but I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from on this.

Did you take the companion crystals, by any chance? I took those to Steven Universe and grew my shitennou back to life with the kindergarden I bought.
>>
>>53737116
It looks like something you'd farm material from in a souls-like game.
>>
>>53737163
>>53737116
>>53737087
So a rare enemy in a souls-like fantasy world that drops a material needed to craft something (probably perverted). Got it.
How about if enough is collected, they can be crafted into a transparent set of armor with fairly descent stats, and whenever the wearer gets hit, their arousal (since Arousal is obviously a stat in this world) increases?
>>
>>53736951
I don't see why not. If it is only the Powers. If you can kill a God, but...
Of course doing that is easier said than done for multiple reasons. We've not really seen a real God in the show, only hosts of a God's power. And whether than is close enough, killing the host that is, for you to get the God's Powers, I wouldn't think so.

Titans though should be straightforward though, although they are weaker than Gods, their Powers shouldn't be that different.
We only see three but others are implied to be sealed about.

>>53737045
They are all over the place in Charmed. They can be in English but don't have to be, they often rhyme although not necessarily well.
Here, there are some good examples:
http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells
>>
>>53736554
>>53736601
>>53736640
Did it really take people that long to realize this? I thought people knew all along and were just playing along with him. He didn't really do much of a job hiding the fact that he was supporting Dirge, guys.
>>
>>53736907
>I'm with the Adepta Sororitas
How? A sapient destroyer means either an AI or a possessing spirit? That sounds like top-tier heresy, desu.
>>
>>53737006
America does go complete ape-shit dystopia over Symbiotes. Might want to keep that in mind.
>>
>>53737251
Machine Spirit senpai
>>
>>53737158
> Did you take the companion crystals, by any chance?
Nah, I didn't take those...it's been a Solitary Chain filled with helping other people get and stay together. So it will be interesting having Loved Ones to stay with (and the Love-fueled Force of the Universe that is Tsukino Usagi).

After I reread the manga, I just couldn't picture my Jumper leaving after the ten years pass. There's just so much work to be done and and so many loved ones to protect.

Destroying Prince Diamondo(sp?) is going to be so cathartic though.

> My plan to rebuild the Lunar Human race should help with that too.
Ditto, but more importantly, recolonizing the Solar System has to be done. The Crystal Millennium is going to be crazy-glorious.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (127KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
127KB, 623x414px
>>53737255
>>
>>53737240
>They are all over the place in Charmed. They can be in English but don't have to be, they often rhyme although not necessarily well.
>Here, there are some good examples:

There s a spell for birthday decorations... ok
>>
File: not sure.jpg (53KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
not sure.jpg
53KB, 600x720px
>>53737272
But Machine Spirits are usually more subtle, kouhai.
>>
>>53737286
In 90% of stories, governments must be retarded.
I mean, even more retarded then they are here.
>>
File: de8.jpg (200KB, 1280x1156px) Image search: [Google]
de8.jpg
200KB, 1280x1156px
>>53737303
Not in battleships
We've got people anthropomorphism ships now. What do you think would happen to them if the warp entered the mix?
>>
>>53737355
Shipgirls with tentacles?
>>
>>53737285
>leaving after the ten years pass.

Yeah. It's a shame that "Return" as a warehouse option is just a one-shot.

In my case, I wanted her by my side for nearly all of my adventures. We'll be back. I'm actually tempted to take Slice of Life there (set in the peace post-canon/post jump) so I can use the 6 month return vacation after every jump to go back there.

>plan to rebuild Lunar Humanity

In my case, I realized that in Dwarf Fortress, you can import a race you've encountered before, into the setting. and that you can get new settlers of a chosen race at the start of every jump with one of the purchases.

Me, I took both Lunar Humans and Saiyajins. Every jump, I can opt to get a small group of them.

End of every jump since Overlord, I've been bringing them back to the Overlord world, using that as my incubator for the rebirth of both Lunar Humanity and the Saiyajin Race, with groups of each staying pure to their race as well as a hybrid group, intermingling both gene pools with Earth Humanity's.

By the time my chain is over, we should have a pretty solid base to repopulate the solar system with.
>>
>>53737286
There's the Berserker affliction, which is pretty much symbiote rabies. Some high-ranking assholes spread attack footage while deliberately neglecting to mention the shown individuals were ill, casting their hyper-aggression as the norm.

Ostensibly, they did this because they believed that the presence of symbiotes would eclipse humanity's achievements, or something.
>>
Guess we killed BLADE, guys.
>>
>>53736040
Good point; if it's going to be included, it should just be as a separate scenario - and the jump should include enough detail to make it crystal clear that the dream canon only applies if the scenario is taken; otherwise we might have people thinking that the scenario is the only true route.

But I'll leave that up to the people actually working on the Majora's Mask jump, seeing as work on it is already underway.
>>
>>53737286
The MC manufactured nukes inside his body after about a week experimenting.

That's some pretty heavy shit for a civilian, Even in the US
>>
>>53737439
RIP
>>
File: 1482547153277.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1482547153277.png
207KB, 450x416px
Jump 89: Tenchi Muyo (Slice of Life)
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Civilian Savvy [900]
Smiling Goddess Leaves [500]
Jailbreaker [400]

Items:
First-Generation Tree Ship [0]

Nothing happened.
>>
>>53737453
bullshit
>>
File: 1473549068459.jpg (803KB, 850x3307px) Image search: [Google]
1473549068459.jpg
803KB, 850x3307px
>>53737361
If you're an abyssal. Otherwise Kancolle is Imperial Cult Approved
>>
>>53737439
Tell the dirge fan to go dedicate himself to promoting blade instead, it might motivate him more knowing there's somebody that dedicated following him.
>>
>>53737453
I believe you. No, I really do. The girls already in your party would have kept your arranged marriage (to a man who didn't exist until five minutes ago, so who was doing the arranging in the case of Drop Ins, anyway?) far away. Haruhi alone would have prevented it, just by wanting it not to happen. Your fiance got sidetracked in some space military business and never got around to meeting you.
>>
File: Chara laughing.png (134KB, 499x383px) Image search: [Google]
Chara laughing.png
134KB, 499x383px
>>53737453
>Nothing happened.
>he expects anyone to believe this
>mfw
>>
>>53737407
Sounds like it'd be pretty easy to avoid any big trouble by just living somewhere else then. But it'd be pretty boring if everything was safe, so I'll just have to look for trouble somewhere that isn't US of A.
>>
File: 1487089409823.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487089409823.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>53737453
>>
File: BAIT OF HONOR.jpg (293KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BAIT OF HONOR.jpg
293KB, 1280x720px
>>53736866
I've been criticized a ton in a past but a defense team hasn't really popped out of the woodwork to defend me, though.

Also I'm aware it should be Owner. I didn't make this
>>
>>53737286
They're insanely dangerous, you don't want those in civilian hands. Plus, they're not entirely convinced they are civilian hands. The US government is used to Berserker-infected Symbiotes that can only barely be controlled and usually turn the hosts into horrible monsters. As far as they know, the Berserkers have just finally figured out how to ape sanity well enough to blend in.
>>
>>53735625
>>53735672
>>53737285
>Usagi

That's a pretty cool set of plans you have for the jump, and I admire how you are going to stay in the jump to help everyone move forward and be happy, together. It's so tempting to keep going through the different jumps, so it's heartwarming and brave that you love that world and your friends/family enough to stay there, for eternity.
>>
>>53737453
>Nothing happened.
LEWD!
>>
>>53737549
Well how many jumps have you made?
>>
>>53737512
She'd get bored tho
He's basically taken the Morrigan drawback from Dark Stalkers but for the rest of his chain.
>>
>>53737406
That's a sweet combo that I'll have to admit, I'm gonna do things the old fashioned (kinda) way by introducing a new branch of "physics" and technology to take advantage of it (Magitech based on using and amplifying the energy given off by Star Seeds, based on Lyrical Nanoha and Symphogear bs, with digitized sorcery and Mass Effect tech thrown in too).

Should be a good base to start from while we using the Lunar Computers and our Castles to gather enough knowledge of Silver Millennium tech and integrate that into the magitech. It's gonna be something to see, the Senshi leading a group of colonists to their planets and helping them set up their colonies and the such.
>>
>>53737515
Yeah, nothing happening is hardly going to happen in the Tenchi verse. The only reason I can't write up my approach to that jump set is the exact opposite reason: there is going to be so much explosive chaos - both in love and in war - that I have trouble predicting everything that would happen in that crazy but fun galaxy.
>>
>>53737571
Five jumps, six if you count the Sailor Moon remake.
>>
>>53737453
LIES
>>
>>53737591
Yeah. The guy that's got the shitposter out defending his jumps? He's made 37 jumps. The other namefags that have what you'd normally call a defence brigade are all about 10 each.

You'll get there.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>53737463
>>53737512
>>53737515
>>53737541
>>53737565
>>53737596
There is only so much harem antics I am willing to subject the thread to at once. You can assume related shenanigans of Decade having to acknowledge the situation and...well. It was Yuki's idea to begin with, all those jumps ago, after all.

Use your imaginations. I'll have a proper story when we do the Space Opera part.
>>
>>53737578
I admire the relative purity of your approach. The combination of Silver Millenium Tech + Nanoha Tech is impressive on its own. I don't really know Symphogear beyond "musical magical girls" though.
>>
>>53737623
Embrace the harem Heavens. Literally and figuratively.
>>
File: at once.png (34KB, 512x218px) Image search: [Google]
at once.png
34KB, 512x218px
>>53737571
Genealogy Of The Holy War
Fire Emblem Elibe
Sailor Moon Remake
Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem Tellius
Heathers
Hamtaro
Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero

Almost done with Shadows of Valentia (I need to fill out the two unfilled Scenarios and balance out the Golden Apple Orchard and then I'll release a jumpable WIP), planning on making on Night In The Woods, Kingdom Come, Fire Emblem Archanea (There's too much content in Valentia for it to share a jump with Archanea), Princess The Hopeful, thinking of claiming Kemono Friends and Tokyo Mew Mew but I've got wayyyyy too much on my plate at this moment
>>
File: Bobby-Worry not.jpg (30KB, 185x313px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Worry not.jpg
30KB, 185x313px
>>53737453

Nothing happened!?, I don't believe that for a moment. I was waiting for this write up from you since you started this chain and now that you've joined us as a harem jumper you
you expect me to believe that bro?.
>>
>>53737623
I had a feeling that your initial summary was sarcastic. I'd have the same trouble properly describing all of the nutty harem and space battle shenanigans.
>>
>>53737648
AND Generic Ulster Cycle as well.
>>
>>53737623
Somebody get this cat to a doctor.

Because a very specific set of bones just got DISINTEGRATED.
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>53737623

Looks like I spoke to soon, Really can't wait for this one bro, ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
File: he stuck his dick in the crazy.png (255KB, 888x265px) Image search: [Google]
he stuck his dick in the crazy.png
255KB, 888x265px
>>53734365
>>53734558
>>53735111
>>53734450

It'll be fine.
>>
>>53737648
See >>53737615. You just don't have the same history compared to these people. By the time you make it to thirty something jumps I'm sure you'll have a bunch of people brigading too.
>>
>>53737628
So, think of magitech powered by what is basically someone's personal soundtrack, that evolve on its own.

I've taken perks that allows me to make technologies that are powered by the passive "soundtrack" of people in general and can all, in one way or another, evolve to better suit their user's tastes and needs.

That's pretty much what I've blended into the tech.
>>
>>53737647
>>53737671

And you two just ruined the joke.

Fantastic.
>>
File: bees prank.jpg (151KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
bees prank.jpg
151KB, 800x1187px
>>53737698
I doubt it. Considering who I am, to be quite honest.
>>
>>53735760
If that's how you want it to go in your chain, sure:
>How this functions narratively is up to the Jumper/Companion.
>>
>>53737648
>Tokyo Mew Mew
The more magical girl jumps, the merrier.
>>
>>53737726
You're probably too new to know who Dirge is, but if he can get a defense brigade you definitely can. Whether you'll make as many jumps as he has is debatable but the brigade part you don't have to worry about.
>>
File: Bobby-Confusion.jpg (37KB, 254x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Confusion.jpg
37KB, 254x331px
>>53737709
>And you two just ruined the joke.

He mentioned a joke?,It seemed like he was just stating the situation
>>
File: 1478291198543.png (225KB, 958x407px) Image search: [Google]
1478291198543.png
225KB, 958x407px
>Harem talk
Is getting a harem just something that inevitably and naturally happens over time?
>>
>>53737623
Decade lies defeated under Wukongs fully unleashed lust. He slips into unconsciousness on the shattered moon.

Wukong smiles mischievously. She shapeshifts as she did long ago to prank her companions and the monk.

Decade Destroyer of Pussy wakes up on the broken moon. Sleeping next to him is the very pretty form of Wukong. But she's changed.

With growing horror Decade realizes he can't remember exactly what happened in the throes of his passion. Over the years he's forgotten many things but he should have remembered this!

Wukong has a dick.

Damn you Decade! Traps are still gay!
>>
File: RULE BAITER.png (47KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
RULE BAITER.png
47KB, 800x655px
>>53737760
...Uhhh, I do know who he is but nice try. Dirge was way more mature than me and had a good reputation.
>>53737753
Oh yes, definably. The drive has an astonishing dearth of magical girl stuff.
>>
>>53737770
>That image
RIP Deku
Cause of Death: Snu-Snu
>>
>>53737770
No, it's just a bunch of idiots.
>>
File: 1_please_dont_touch_anything.jpg (12KB, 508x298px) Image search: [Google]
1_please_dont_touch_anything.jpg
12KB, 508x298px
>>53737770
It doesn't have to be. Fight the power, anon!
>>
File: Bobby-News.jpg (176KB, 373x991px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-News.jpg
176KB, 373x991px
>>53737770

Mostly, But it has the highest chance of happening once you jump to Tenchi Muyo even without perks
>>
>>53737770
>image

Nigga, a man needs a NAME on where that comes from.
>>
>>53737753
>>53737785
>inb4 Wedding Peach
>>
>>53737785
Ugh, no matter how many times I see it Rule Breakers hilt in that pic looks like frog legs doing the perfect split while the upper part is being crushed.
>>
>>53737785
It's kind of surprising, actually, considering just how many different magical girl series there are and how popular they all are.
>>
>>53737770
There's many options that provide you free waifus, like EVO, Generic Xianxia, or Tenchi Muyo. Add in the fact that your companions have nobody else to form really long term relationships with but you and each other, plus the fact that you're likely the most charismatic and attractive being in the universe. If you take every jump, and aren't very committed to monogamy or celibacy, I think it's very likely.
>>
>>53737770
It should be. Unfortunately there is some resistance in the form of those evil monsters. The Monogamists. I have nothing against the Asexuals.

Just kidding, Monogamists are good people. I hold nothing against them.
>>
>>53737807
I don't recall, sorry.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53737770
It happened in my chain because I'm a weeb fuck with awful taste. Also, it kind of snowballed. My logic was originally 'recruit people who have nothing to go home to or nothing to lose'. I then realized a bit too late that constantly going out of my way to pick up people like that while trying to bond with each and every one while having a big stack of friendship perks and steadily-mounting charisma...yeah, no, this got out of control after a while.
>>53737783
You know, I'm not sure what I'm more distressed by.

The fact that my fanfiction now has fanfiction or that this sounds perfectly in-character for Sun. Either way, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53737785
>Dirge was way more mature than me and had a good reputation.
No, that's not it. Dirge's reputation came from making jumps, but he never bothered interacting with the thread. If you ask people around here barely anyone knows any details about his chain. That reputation he has is for showing up, dropping off several jumps unannounced, then disappearing. I don't think even the IRC folks know much if anything about his chain. All I know is that he plays potatoes.

You have a thread personality. Some people are bound to like that even if others don't. That's the difference.
>>
>>53737770

Depends on your definition. Let's be honest, as long as you're pretty confident and competent at one thing or another, getting attention from people is not difficult. Nevermind if you take shit specifically that lets you do that, or makes you an interesting person at all

Actively maintaining the harem is the tricky part, and whether it's feasible for you to have a group of love interests that stay with you constantly rather than a series of more or less long term flings

Depending on the jumper and stance on how emotional it might be a lot more simple to just do the latter unless you have a damn good reason to take someone along as a companion and have it be a long term thing

i.e A jumper with a long enough career will probably get some people interested, how they handle this and if they CAN keep it up long term or even want to is up to them.
>>
>>53737831
DAMN IT ANON.
>>
>>53737648
>Kemono
I think i mentioned a few threads back that, among other jumps like The Great Muppet Caper, I was working on a jump for Kemono Friends, and I'm making some decent progress.

That said, I'm still in the dark about some of the app and setting information that hasn't been translated into English, so a few of the sections in the jump are lagging behind. So, maybe we could collaborate or something, if you have some good ideas for the jump that you want to make sure get in there?
>>
File: unease.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
unease.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>>53734365
>reads pastebin
Aw, that is so sad. /feels
>reads Kyon drawback
... dammit. I'm a sucker for saving doomed worlds, I may have to take this.
>>
I need to compress four companions into a single slot. How can I do this?
>>
>>53737663
Oh, and I am very excited and happy that you are making a jump for the Ulster Cycle. That will definitely be interesting to explore.
>>
>>53737663
Why generic? Why not just the ulster cycle?
>>
File: SWEATING AND SPINNING.jpg (58KB, 750x512px) Image search: [Google]
SWEATING AND SPINNING.jpg
58KB, 750x512px
>>53737922
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you claimed that. Do you want to see what I've written down? I've just watched the anime.
>>
>>53737922
Can you get us a link to where?
>>
>>53737963
where you claimed it*
>>
>>53737935
Is the Sesame Street jump in Uploads finished?
>>
File: zephie holding diarmuid.png (24KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
zephie holding diarmuid.png
24KB, 236x172px
>>53737935
Thank you uvu.
>>53737941
>Why Generic

That's a very good question. It'll just be the Ulster Cycle, then.
>>
>>53737944
That's okay, I understand. I almost forgot to mention it back then, but someone asked about the jumps I was working on so I brought it up. And yeah, if you feel comfortable about that, I'd love to see what you have. I can post what I have too, but it's in a really rough stage so far.

I've been slowly building up the different sections while going through the anime (I want to savor each episode). So far I have all of the perks for Friend and Drop-In ready, and looking ahead I've got a rough idea for the Human Friend and Lucky Beast backgrounds.

But in other areas like Human, I'm still in the rough stages, and I'll need to change things when I get new info. For instance, right now I have a perk for Human that lets you recreate a natural version of extinct and imaginary beasts using just an overall concept, as that was how I thought they got the Tsuchinoko Friend, but then I heard that in the guide it says they made the myth Friends straight out of the Sandstar.

I also still need to figure out how to get a scenario in for working at Japari Park from the very beginning...

If you've already gotten even farther, though, I'm perfectly willing to share some of my ideas with you.
>>
So what's up with the Marvel Multiverse jump in the uploads folder?
>>
>>53738039
I've barely made any progress so far. Try hopping on the IRC so we can swap discord info maybe? I don't want a bunch of anons screaming at me if I hecked up with the ideas, so that's why I'm hesitant to publicaly post stuff here until I'm confident about it.
>>
>>53737963
>>53737970
According to yuki, it was in Thread 1515; I also mentioned that I was working on The Great Muppet Caper, Haroun and the Sea of Stories, Wee Sing, and Bone.

I'd open up that thread and give you the exact link, but for some reason I keep getting some stupid "404 not found" message when I try to open that thread.

>>53737994
And yeah, the Sesame Street jump in the Uploads is finished.
>>
>>53738044
Looks like a godawful attempt at redoing the marvel comic jump
>>
>>53738084
Don't we already have a muppets jump?
>>
>>53738044
Anon, what do you fucking think? No, really? How stupid are you that you can't realize that sometimes somebody tries to sneak their shit onto the drive? And then you come to the thread asking these moronic questions that you know won't tell you anything you don't already know. Fuck, I half-believe that you're the one who put it there, just to start shit. It would fit the sort of fuccboi who would ask questions like this.
>>
>>53738065
Will do. It's getting kind of late for me on my end, though, so I'll probably contact you tomorrow.
>>
Was there a new Star Wars Jump or something?
>>
>>53738100
Just Muppet Treasure Island, if I recall - and Sesame Street, despite the later split.
>>
>>53737928
Isn't there an option in Kerbal Space Program for that?
>>
>>53737928
I think Darkest Dungeon can do it.
>>
>>53738112
Yeah, some guy named Forever Undecided is working on one for the Darth Bane trilogy. It looks really good so far, I'm actually hyped for it.
>>
>>53738112
Forever Undecided (I think) is working on a Bane trilogy, pretty sure it's still being worked on though
>>
>>53738112
there is someone working on a Bane trilogy jump he posted his progress over the last few threads
>>
>>53738185
yo Tamerai, did you continue working on the "live as a monster" thing? A quite like the version that I saw last time.
>>
>>53738212
I haven't worked on it recently, no. I'll probably start turning into a jump tomorrow
>>
>>53738091
What a weird jump, though.

>>53738102
What are you even talking about? Maybe you should chill out.
>>
>>53738236
ah ok,
looking forward to it
>>
>>53738236
>I'll probably start turning into a jump tomorrow
What a horrible fate.
>>
>>53738278
Well, I've said it, now I have to do it. Expect Tamerai: The Jump to be released sometime soon
>>
>>53738182
>>53738185
>>53738192
Anyone got a link?
>>
>Tap Titans jump by BLADE

Was that posted to thread?
>>
>>53738278
You should make it your Stand.
>>
>>53738408
*gauntlet
>>
>>53738408
Unfortunately, yes.
>>
>>53738408
It was also almost universally panned.
>>
File: Bane.pdf (118KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.pdf
118KB, 1x1px
>>53738315
Pretty sure this is the latest WIP.
>>
>>53734417
Erasure + synesthesia. For maximum power canceling.

Or zoom, for even more.
>>
Hey OAA, will there be something in the WoW jump to make weapons and armor more...normal and feasible, instead of all HUGE SHOULDERS and PADDLE SWORDS? Something like a 0CP drawback that has something like "You're no fun, are you" as it's description?
>>
>>53734325

>look on the Upload Jumps folder in the Drive
>see something called Marvel Multiverse
>it's a shitty Google Doc

For what purpose?
>>
>>53738278
This shouldn't be making me laugh so much.
>>
>>53734417
Fibermaster + Hardening
>>
>>53738530
Kinky.
>>
>>53738511
That's dumb.
>>
>>53738539
Be warned: That might be the shitposter dirge you're talking to. A mole betrayed us on SB, probably NuBee.
>>
>>53738560
>Dirge
>Asking OAA about WoW
>Asking OAA about weapons and armor
Could you be any more obvious? If you're going to advertise Dirge you should probably go PM him on SB and actually ask him about things if you want to sound even mildly credible.
>>
>>53737842
>harem
Personally, my intent in getting a harem is mostly so I can have a big, close family of nakama.
>>
We have a death note jump, right?

I assume it's filled to the brim with keikaku perks?
>>
>>53738606
You can tell he's just camping SB, if he was in gen right now he'd have something nice and juicy to crosspost. I'm still laughing at their new CYOA. Somebody must really love Red.
>>
>>53738560
I'm not Dirge. Just someone who doesn't like big fucking shoulders and paddle weapons. Sometimes it looks cool, sometimes I get irrationally pissed off at how stupid it looks.
>>
So with Void from Starcraft: Terran, could I stand right next to the corresponding location in the Materium of some Demons as an Alpha+ Psyker and not be noticed?
>>
>>53735625
>>53735672
Say, what are your thoughts for Galaxia after you save her from Chaos? Any plans to get her involved in the harem? If not, I understand; you already have a good thing going.
>>
Have you ever realized that someone was crushing on you, and been utterly horrified/disgusted at it?
>>
File: Crona 8.png (725KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 8.png
725KB, 1279x725px
>>53738560
What I do now?
>>
>>53738698
Apparently you've been consorting with Dirge under the table. Why are you fraternizing with the enemy?
>>
>>53738706
That sounds absolutely dastardly, when did that start happening?
>>
>>53738698
>>
>>53738728
I don't know because the guy that sounded the alarm didn't specify a time.
>>
File: Good News Everyone.jpg (28KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
Good News Everyone.jpg
28KB, 400x321px
>>53734502
Hey KOTOR Anon...

You know how much you just _loved_ imaging the Samurai Jack jump?
>>53569589
>Made backgrounds free.
Check out the first page of the Imaged versions again.
>>
File: Sea Shanty.jpg (58KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sea Shanty.jpg
58KB, 500x363px
>>53738706
This sounds extremely lewd.
>>
>>53738513
Are you guys using devices? Trying to find it now but I can't
>>
>>53738739
Begone Dirge, stop tempting the NubileBee. He's already been claimed by Valeria.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>53738739
I haven't played an MMO in over a year though. I barely remember how to sword things.

>>53738749
Well I'm sure it must have been a long time ago, at least a week or something, because I'm drawing a big old blank.
>>
>>53738791
>how to sword
Sharp end goes in the bad guys. Repeat until dead.
>>
File: DELET.gif (173KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.gif
173KB, 360x270px
>>53738750
I'll fix it.
>>
>>53738791
>>53738827
You know, like a rabbit.
>>
File: Crona 6.png (280KB, 860x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 6.png
280KB, 860x800px
>>53738827
What if my sword isn't pointy? Do I like, slap them with it or something?
>>
File: mordhau.png (398KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
mordhau.png
398KB, 540x396px
>>53738827
>the sharp end goes in the bad guys
Anon...
>>
How many times has OAA left already? How long do you think it'll be before he's yet again had it with the thread and just leaves?
>>
>>53738843
>>
>>53738867
That's just on, though, not in. It's still generally "outside".
>>
>>53737054
What the hell is that thing? Is it covered in crystals, or gel?
It reminds me of those little Titanite-dropping critters from Dark Souls.
>>
>>53738873
Delicious.
>>
What's your favorite lewd jump and why?
>>
How do I mine for fish
>>
>>53738869
0. Are you thinking of SoAnon because that's the jumpmaker famous for leaving.
>>
>>53738894
Gravity Falls. I've got a thing for twins.
>>
>>53738869
OAA hasn't left. He just stopped using his trip.
>>
>>53738894
RWBY is my lewdest jump. You don't need to know why.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53738897
That's easy anon. The ground is already full of worms, so you just have to dig a hole so the fish can see them wait for the fish to bite. Since there's no water, they can't swim away and you can just pick them up!
>>
>>53738869
No one really leaves. They might stop posting with a name on, but they're still here, barring death or a serious life-changing event.
This shit is too addictive to give up. It's like memetic crystal meth.
>>
>>53738943
>No one really leaves
Well some people do. Actually we've had more than couple leave.
>>
WoW fanfic drawback plz
>>
>>53738894
Don't have a favorite jump about lewd, the ones I've seen are unappealing to me.
>>
File: Weep with despair.png (1MB, 1883x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Weep with despair.png
1MB, 1883x1078px
>>53738832
>>
>>53738967
You literally cannot prove that.
Unless you've got a list of all the IPs that have visited this thread, even lurkers.
>>
>>53738510
... Man. Isn't that, like, half of Warcraft's appeal? Big goofy armaments?

>>53738979

... Are there even any fanfics worth going to?
No, I'm not doing research. I've been down that road before on another subject, and I refuse to get involved in that degeneracy again.
>>
Do White/Darklighters have physical, flesh bodies, or are they more akin to energy beings?
>>
>>53739031
From Charmed, I meant to mention.
>>
>>53739001
I don't think I said anything about proving it. I'm pretty sure you can't prove that no one really leaves either.
>>
>>53734935
>"Both Elders are clearly interested in having you sign on to their side, yet, compelled to
honesty, they seem certain that I will find the restriction too onerous."

"I" should be "you", I think.

>Materially changing the lives of everyone on Earth is not okay.
Excuse me, just making notes on the wording there... heh heh heh.

>Genocide is not okay.
Lady, those roaches deserved it.

>Uplifting is not okay.
Comrade bear is not going to be happy.

>Blowing up the Moon is not okay.
What? Why would you even... oh gods frelling... HEAVENS! No damn potatoes, I don't care how good that casserole is!
>>
Hey Jumpers,
I need to know If it fell into an alternate world, or just had a brainfart. A few days ago in thread #1541 someone posted a Jumper Multiplayer supplement... with a Potato Casserole recipe. I just checked the drive, and also a Potato Casserole recipe.

But I remember the Multiplayer Supplement joke being a Potato SOUP recipe instead.

So am _I_ wrong, or is the _world_ wrong?
Cast your votes here.
>>
>>53739075
It was always potato casserole!
>>
>>53739075
...Would you happen to know what Masters of Red is?
>>
>>53739075
I've only heard of the casserole, this is the first time I've heard about the Multiplayer Supplement having a potato soup recipe.

Though that would sound nice to have in there.
>>
>>53739075
It was always a soup recipe.
>>
>>53739075
It was soup, IIRC.
>>
>>53738511
There's kits in Warframe to reshape your equipment.
>>
>>53738943
n't speak for anyone else, but as someone who's 'left', that's pretty much accurate. I don't really keep up with the thread constantly, but it's not like I hate it here or anything, just not a regular anymore.

I do occasionally skim through the archives to make sure I didn't miss a question directed at me or something.

>>53739075
I thought it was casserole?
>>
>>53739096
It's a bizarre adventure that's been passed down by word of mouth before it was finally translated into jump form.
>>
>>53739096
Not that anon, but everyone knows about the famous Masters of Red series.
>>
>>53738698
In the name of his holy Majesty the God Emperor of Man the thread judges you Excommunicate Traitorous. By actions, by associations and by beliefs.

Your sentence is endless shitposting
>>
>>53739075
Nope. Casserole.

Believe me, I have a particular rivalry with Potato / Epicureanon.
>>
>>53739112
Those only work if the resultant product largely looks the same.
>>
>>53739075
You're crazy.

>>53738647
Proof or GTFO.
>>
>>53739123
>I do occasionally skim through the archives to make sure I didn't miss a question directed at me or something.
If you answer questions directed at you then you definitely haven't left.
>>
>>53739123
Ancilla?
>>
File: redrebcyoa.png (1MB, 1483x1087px) Image search: [Google]
redrebcyoa.png
1MB, 1483x1087px
>>53739142
>Proof or GTFO
here. It's not like it's that hard to find anon, but I'll spoonfeed you this once
>>
>>53739144
Nobody really asks questions directed at me, is the thing. I only check about once every few months now, I think? Like I said, didn't really leave, just stopped being active.

>>53739146
Yeeep. That's me.
>>
>>53739132
...I'm, like, 99% sure you're full of shit, because I'm 99% sure Red said you could do something as drastic as turning a heater shield into a breastplate.
>>
>>53738894
Wakfu. Unless you take That Drawback, there is no Smug Duck...
>>
>>53739163
>Nobody really asks questions directed at me

WHERE ARE THE DRUGS
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53739127
I'll believe that when I see it! Fools hold no power over the bee.
>>
>>53738894
Light of Terra, because that was a coming of age thing with a DEldar.
Along with that, Supernatural. Not fucking with anything except for the locals.
>>
>>53739096
>>53739096
>Would you happen to know what Masters of Red is?
You mean the alternate universe version of D&D's Savage Coast Red Steel setting?
>>
File: both.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>53739075
>>
>>53739178
anon...

they were inside you all along
>>
What happened to Red-Eyes?
>>
File: what dafaq.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
what dafaq.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>53739178
WHERE DO YOU THINK
>>
>>53739155
But the only similarities that shares with Red or her jumper are name and hair color. Admittedly, "Red" isn't that common a name, but still.
>>
>>53739031
They're physical enough to pork the people they're supposed to be guarding and make half-Whitelighter babies.
>>
>>53739216
He Red-Died.
>>
>>53739234
It just went right over your head didn't it
>>
>>53738511
I'll think about it. To me, that's part of the charm of Warcraft is the goofy and ridiculously-sized armaments. But I can understand why it might not be everybody's taste.

Just finished Sister of Steel and jesus christ the page count just keeps growing.
>>
File: hateyousomuch.png (186KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
hateyousomuch.png
186KB, 500x431px
>>53738687
I hadn't missed the fact that Bernkastel was another cat-themed magic user and the fact she was fascinated by my own self-destructive tendencies, plus I seem to CONSISTENTLY draw the attention of powerful entities for no good reason. Maybe she felt kinship considering her own experiences? That said, she's already with Lambda, so I'm not sure if this was really romantic or just a fascination born of boredom.

I shouldn't have to explain why I was disgusted by this.
>>
>>53739075
I swear it was soup.

OH GOD, THE TIMELINE'S BREAKING AGAIN

QUICK, BURN SOMEONE ALIVE
>>
>>53739264
Yes? I mean, I haven't been here that long, but it might be you reading too much into it.
>>
>>53739278
I ALREADY FUCKING BURNED NOT A YEAR OR SO AGO.

HAD A BUILD AND EVERYTHING WHERE I SET MY OWN DUMB ASS ON FIRE..

HOW WAS THAT NOT ENOUGH.
>>
>>53739278
>>53739300
ONE RANDOM ANON IS NOT ENOUGH. WE MUST SACRIFICE A JUMPMAKER!
>>
>>53738894
If we are talking about just the jump by itself, Sword and Sorcery. If you are going to go barbarian setting, go full Frank Zappa.

If you are talking about using a supplement to make a jump lewd, the Sitcom Jump, because of the option at the end that removes drawbacks and lets you visit sitcom settings one after another until you decide to stop.
>Well, it took 12,000 years, all the English language sitcoms and most of the Japanese, Korean, and Indian sitcoms, but I finally got it out of my system.
>>
>>53739278
If you find a type of universe with Dimensional Shunting, would you more easily be able to find similar in future jumps?
>>
>>53739294
The joke. The joke was what went over your head. SDG doesn't even know who Red is, how would he have intentionally put her in? If you hadn't asked for spoonfeeding maybe you would have got it.
>>
>>53739321
Pretty sure that was OAA.
>>
File: happy salamander.png (522KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
happy salamander.png
522KB, 700x632px
>>53739272
Hang in there.
>>
>>53739321
>Mommy
>DDAnon
>Wakfu
>Brows
>SoAnon
>Dirge
>InNomine

which one do you want
>>
>>53739335
Oh. Well don't I feel sheepish.
>>
>>53739321
YEAH

Wait...

>>53739324
Dunno. Maybe? Just fanwank.
>>
>>53739272
I feel it needs to be repeated, but don't pull a Red and try to be a special snowflake jumpmaker by messing with the initial CP budget. I can't guarantee your safety if you do.

Just a friendly reminder.
>>
>>53739351
Cracker_Jack has volunteered as tribute! What a heroic sacrifice.
>>
>>53739356
>can't guarantee your safety if you do

I'm missing my reaction image here but imagine I posted Neil DeGrasse Tyson sarcastically going "watch out we got a badass over here."
>>
>>53739341
Wakfu, for sure.
>>
>>53739356
2000 CP? Ok.
>>
>>53739341
When did InNomine leave?
>>53739351
CRACKER JACK HAS VOLUNTEERED HIMSELF TO THE SACRIFICE
>>
>>53739323
>go full Frank Zappa
doh. Frank Frazetta
>>
>>53739365
>>53739377
I'M TOO PRETTY FOR THIS
>>
>>53739377
Shortly after Dirge, also got fed up with shitposting.
>>
>>53739356
And of course you'd turn it into an excuse.
>>
>>53739377
Right about when Red got banned by the shitposter. He apparently had a thing about abuse of power, he got pissed, and then left.
>>
>>53739377
>>53739399
Uh, got banned for the first time, I meant to say.
>>
>>53739345
>>53739335

It's fine, honestly. That shit happened years ago, no harm no foul.

>>53739356

Bruh, I've already been mugged once since I started taking part in this abject disaster. If you want to be threatening, you gotta try a teeeeeensy bit harder.
>>
>>53739371
How are you supposed to sacrifice someone who isn't here?
>>
>>53739436
If you can shitpost someone who isn't here, you can sacrifice someone who isn't here
>>
>>53739423
But really, while that guy is an asshole, please keep to the normal amount of CP.
>>
>>53739481
What is CP really though
>>
File: 250px-214Heracross.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-214Heracross.png
50KB, 250x250px
What's your relationship with your Pokemon? Are you equals, or is it more "boy and his dog?"
>>
>>53739481
i hope we get 1001CP
and the only 1CP item is a spoon
>>
>>53739503
What is love?
>>
>>53739423
This >>53739481 .

I presume you saw what happened with Strike-Chan?
>>
File: evil love.jpg (152KB, 879x885px) Image search: [Google]
evil love.jpg
152KB, 879x885px
>>53739519
BABY DON'T HURT ME
>>
>>53739512
Can it be a stone spoon?
>>
>>53739481
>>53739520
The threats just keep on climbing, don't they.
>>
>>53739503
I don't want to be on a list, anon
>>
>>53739508
My Gardevior (male) and I are in a kohai/senpai relationship.
>>
>>53739530
NO MORE
>>
>>53739503
Choice Points.

Right?
>>
>>53739503
AN INTERESTING QUESTION, ASSHOLE.
>>
>>53738462
>>53738462
Eh? Is that how little content there was?
All aboard the progress train, I'm almost done with the items and Origin fluff.
>>
>>53739550
You're already on a list. You're #17 right now.
>>
>>53739503
It'd be more appropriate to ask what CP isn't.

>>53739519
You can buy love with CP, though. You can buy pretty much anything with CP except making your self-insert fantasy real.
>>
File: 1379711372933.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379711372933.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>53739520
Nothing happened with me. I successfully defended my case and changed it after I had won because I'm mercurial like that.

I had more issues changing it back to the standard format than I did changing it.

So what are we talking about guys?
>>
>>53739558
Have you ever had nakadashi anon?
>>
>>53739555
I recognize that character.
>>
>>53739603
I'm not sure what that is, so probably not.
>>
>>53739508
Little of A, little of B. I definitely picked my starter because I wanted a fluffy little fuck to pet and scratch but the entire team has long since filled all sorts of roles. The fluffy little shit of yesterday is the fluffy keikaku CEO of today.
>>
File: Shocked.png (259KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked.png
259KB, 576x432px
>>53739571
>>
>>53739633
There are more where that came from.
>>
>>53739541
Eh. I'm resigned to an argument regardless of what happens with how I handle the CP budget.

Also. What music do you ding-dongs listen to when either making jumps or making jump-builds? I'm starting to run out of tunes.
>>
>>53739535
Yes, but it's heavy and of poor craftsmanship.
Default is a regular cast iron spoon

upgrade to 50cp and you get a spork of good craftsmanship, metal or stone.
>>
>>53739633
It's too late. We're onto you. Make your time.
>>
>>53739633
That's not the only list you're on.
>>
>>53739272
The fuck's a Sister of Steel?
>>
>>53739615
You should try it at least once in your life. It's good.
>>
Are there any perks or design-a-power options that could give information eye powers on par with the Identification Eye from Mushoku Tensei?
>>
>>53739616
>I wanted a fluffy little fuck to pet
>fluffy little fuck to pet
Dyslexia makes this post was waaaay different.
>>
>>53738687
Gil made exactly one (1) flirtatious comment at me before I told him to shut up and fight me already, something along the lines of "It is bizarre that time has erased your alluring face from my mind." (I actually picked up some beauty perks along the way to kill him, but he wasn't aware of my jumper nature at the time, so he assumed he forgot).

I don't know if he legitimately "had a crush" on me or was just commenting on my appearance, either way he shut up about it and didn't make anymore comments about me
>>
>>53739677
What the fuck is it for real, tho.
>>
>>53739660
I'll go quietly, but I'll never talk.

>>53739670
What else am I on?
>>
>>53739688
Sex. internal ejaculation
It's a line from a CYOA
>>
>>53739671
Sister of Steel (200 CP. Discounted Warrior, Learning The Trades: Blacksmithing):
“Ne’er un’erestimate the effectiveness of a smith’s tools, ya git.”

It’s not known what phenomenon creates the Sisters of Steel - for their only known origins this far have been from female blacksmiths, driven to the forge to make up for all of the men being drafted into the armies. Long experience at the forge toughens the smith’s skin and muscles as they seem to guide along the path of the Sister of Steel almost subconsciously. Before long, they become greatly resistant to fire, and their skin is as strong as a full set of plated armor.

The longer a Sister works at the forge, the more their “Skin of Steel” is developed - turning their skin either stony or metallic and greatly increasing her defenses. Additionally, the muscle she gains from working at the forge is doubled, her strength swiftly outpacing her fellow smiths, while at the same time further strengthening her Skin of Steel. This greatly-enhanced strength makes a Sister a terrifying force on the field of battle.

Over the ages, a Sister of Steel may choose to reject their mortality through the “Steelflesh Ascendance,” becoming a being of living organic stone or metal. Many theorize that this Ascendance is a clue as to the Sisters of Steel finding a way to become akin to Titanforged once more - but whether that theory is actually true remains to be seen. Becoming Steelflesh grants a number of benefits: Immunity to toxins and other biological weaknesses. No need for sustenance, sleep, or breath. And oddly - from that point onward, a Sister of Steel’s body and soul become one singular entity.

You may now... regardless of what bits you have, frankly, count yourself as one of the Sisters of Steel. Also as an added bonus, you’ve gained a knack for taking even the plainest of a blacksmith’s tools, and turning them into lethal weapons.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Sister_of_steel
>>
>>53739683
You need to hop off the lewd bus before you make a nasty detour.
>>
>100 PP – Power Containment and Gifting You can externalise a Power you possess and form it into a small white sphere. This sphere is a containment vessel formed from the Power itself and is relatively fragile. If damaged to any extent, the Power is released to go wherever Powers go when their host dies. An Externalised Power may otherwise be placed into dedicated receptacles for long-term or more secure storage with one such receptacle is available in the Items section

Hmm this looks like something to duplicate with minecraft for extra powers.
>>
File: scared rin.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scared rin.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>53739503
What if...the CP are the jumpers and WE'RE the CP?

This post is a joke
>>
>>53739647
What kind of tunes you need?
>>
>>53739757
Go home, Jaden.
You're drunk
>>
>>53739647
https://youtu.be/CzKptJ9VIiE

Or some soft violin music because I get distracted by loud music
>>
>>53739569
Good, goooood...
>>
File: Spooky threat level.jpg (25KB, 413x450px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky threat level.jpg
25KB, 413x450px
>>53739757
>>
>>53739763
Let's put it like this.

I've had https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87gWaABqGYs on loop without realizing it until I found myself developing an Irish accent.

>>53739777
Congrats on the lucky trips. Snagging it, danke danke.
>>
>>53739736
I'm sure it'll be fi-

...Why is everything dicks?
>>
>>53739481
I don't really see how it would do World of Warcraft any harm. It's not like it caused any shitstorm in Warframe when it was shown that you could still barely get anything.
>>
>>53739757
How can CP be real if jumps aren't real?
>>
>>53739805
Jack, Jack, everythings was always dicks.
>>
File: fear ive seen some shit.png (105KB, 213x254px) Image search: [Google]
fear ive seen some shit.png
105KB, 213x254px
>>53739816
I fear this is not a conversation for mortal ears. We have touched upon a great horror, the truth of our nonexistence.
>>
>>53739647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM
>>
>>53739647
https://youtu.be/w_A9az2xy3U
https://youtu.be/TYf7NluE5D4
>>
>>53739647
Just keep in mind how many times you've complained about changes other jumpmakers introduce and what you doing this may or may not result in further down the line.
>>
>>53739647
https://youtu.be/dnPeBb6HYKg?list=PLNPwktFwNtifb9mTOWs5KSp7SpAESk55P

A whole list.
>>
>>53739647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tx6h2lDw4I
>>
File: gotta gear fast.jpg (56KB, 893x773px) Image search: [Google]
gotta gear fast.jpg
56KB, 893x773px
>>53739647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooI-WacqBWA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp2aozk8JI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA

How is there 242 volumes of eurobeat
>>
>>53739647
https://youtu.be/vle64_qu2vQ
https://youtu.be/AaiE3wrtAAo
https://youtu.be/qEbvC4QPM-A
https://youtu.be/l3pDwxdAWHY
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 1280x720px
>Jumping Ace Combat
>rolled for a free pick of location
>Really want to ensure Belka comes out the winner of the Belkan War
>Also want to call Nagase a bitch and Grimmaud double faggot
>And now want to wiafu Princess Rosa Cossette D'Elise

FUCK.
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME RED. WHY CANT YOU HAVE A TIME EXTENSION DRAWBACK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?!
But seriously. What the fuck should I choose
>>
>>53739884
BURN OSEA TO THE GROUND
>>
>>53739876
That's the wrong question to ask. The right one is
Why is there ONLY 242 volumes of eurobeat
>>
File: 3785653948_ac6a353d41.jpg (59KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
3785653948_ac6a353d41.jpg
59KB, 480x300px
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
> Age: 16
> Origin: Slider
> Hidden Intentions [Get a Freebie!]
> It's Called Moe [-50CP]
> Diverse Deadpan Snarker [Get a Freebie!]
> Parallel Bleed [-100CP]
> Mono-Dimensional Sliding [-200CP]
> Mallory Crossover [-300CP]
> Data Overmind [-600CP]
> An Anthology: The Collective Works of Jumper [Get a Freebie!]
> Yasumi Watahashi [-50CP]
> A Little Sister of My Own [Get a Freebie!]
> Sky Canopy Tutor [+100CP]
> The Endless Eight [+200CP]

> "... oh, shit. You can remember, too?"
> "Yes."
> "I thought I'd be the only one. Heh. ... It's pretty frustrating, huh?"
> "..."
> "... I'm really sorry."

The first summer, I wandered off. After a cursory attempt to have fun with the SOS Brigade, I decided it was more interesting to do my own thing. So I read every book (and burnt every book), and just when I was thinking about maybe using the two weeks endless loop to maybe go explore Africa or something, I found out Yuki could also remember the loops.
So I ended up deciding to hang out with Yuki. Which meant I ended up hanging out with the SOS Brigade again, because that's where Yuki wanted to be. ... Yuki's not very interesting. She's very quiet and matter-of-fact. There wasn't a lot of change between loops.

But somewhere around the sixty-fourth loop, Yuki started showing up at my house to walk with me over to Haruhi's next activity.
So that was nice.
>>
>>53739906
>not getting Great Will

wut
>>
>>53739899
Because the gods of eurobeat are demigods and have made 242 volumes of eurobeat in 20 years of production
>>
>>53739906
Yuki was also the only person who could beat me at videogames in like, the past 10,000 years. Consistently. She would consistently kick my ass. It was great!
> Kyon: "Ten thousand... Just how old are you, anyway?"
> Me: "That's classified."

Anyway, not a whole lot else happened. Kuyou and Yuki didn't really get along, of course. And occasionally Kuyou did weird things. Well, Kuyou did weird things all the time. But I tried to be patient with her.
I tended to explain things to her in overly clinical terms, I'm not sure if that made things worse or better.

Between Mallory Crossover and Data Overmind, I might actually be some kind of... Dimensional Consciousness. Able to transmit between and share data between parallel, past, and future versions of myself. I feel like something really amazing has opened up here, but when I try and quantify it, it's like trying to interpret all the facets of a kaleidoscope. Gives me a headache.
For everyone's sake (especially Kyon's), I think it's best if I just gloss over the details for now.

Speaking of, Kyon's a good guy. I tried to make things a little easier for him.
> Me: "Look, all you have to know is that I'm a dimensional traveler who's been to countless universes, and right now I'm watching over Haruhi to try and keep this particular universe from imploding. Or exploding. You know, whatever."
> Kyon: "You make it sound like it's no big deal."
> Me: "This kind of thing is pretty normal for me."
Not sure how well that went.
>>
File: concern.png (23KB, 112x118px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
23KB, 112x118px
>>53739508

What's a pokemon?

I started my chain basically in Generic Medical Drama -> Heist, then did an entire run of Generics, barring some that aren't explicitly or even implictly generics. I haven't even done Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, honestly.
>>
File: Samurai Jack JumpChain-LQ.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack JumpChain-LQ.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>53739530
>Salem and Aku
That's actually kinda cute.

>>53738750
Better?
>>
>>53739919
Eurobeat will never die.
I've been to this place before.
>>
>>53739898
Gladly.
FUCK OSEA
Except Chopper
And Bartlett.
And that one cop with the anti tank rifle. He's cool.
>>
File: Drex.jpg (512KB, 520x631px) Image search: [Google]
Drex.jpg
512KB, 520x631px
>>53739781
Also, would you like a pet Drexyl?
They grow to have a wingspan of twenty meters and can survive in the vacuum of space long enough to fly from their native moon to the planet it orbits?
>>
>>53739939
>Eurobeat will never die.
Amen to that
>>
File: Smug Aku.gif (588KB, 726x406px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Aku.gif
588KB, 726x406px
>>53739530
>Salem and Aku
I ship it.
>>
>>53739997
Really Aku pairs well with just about every villain out there
>>
>>53739972
I didn't even know it existed before, but now I really want it. Every Dark Lord needs a suitably terrifying and awesome monster to ride upon! And something that looks like a bat spider with twenty meter long wings sounds like it perfectly fits that description.
>>
File: Yes this is an actual thing.png (653KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yes this is an actual thing.png
653KB, 900x900px
>>53739530
>>53739997
>Aku
>Cheating on Blossom
>>
>>53740056
the fuck
>>
>>53740056
>implying that Aku isn't evil enough to go for the harem ending
>>
>>53740072
Autism.
And not even Japanese cartoon autism, but western cartoon autism
>>
https://youtu.be/Hx8ob0BAkOs

Can I do video related to with the Ghost rider jump penance stare, with the eye lasers included?
>>
>>53739356
>messing with the initial CP budget
>>53739375
>2000 CP? Ok.
>>53739423
>Bruh, I've already been mugged once since I started taking part in this abject disaster.
Just add sectional stipends like normal jumpmakers.
And for extra fun something like
>Items
>New Characters don't start naked, take this XXX CP to outfit yourself. However, all items paid for in whole or in part from this stipend have the effects of the complication "Rainbow Pimp Gear" applied to them until the end of the jump even if you did not take the complication.

>Rainbow Pimp Gear. +100
>The graphics coders as Bethesda may be ok programmers, but they are terrible fashion designers, and it shows. Items with this attribute manage to clash with every other item you are wearing somehow, even if you made something custom designed to compliment it. Prepare to look loud and garish as only a Warcraftian can.
>>
>>53740072
There's UNSPEAKABLE EVIL, and then there's... this.
>>
>>53740056
It amuses me greatly that the guy making most of this art is also making a comic where Aku was recently referred to as the sibling of the powerpuff girls.
>>
>>53740087
>>53740124
Is this the same guy doing that Grimm x Mandy weird-ass cartoon network crossover-verse... thing?
>>
>>53739935
>Better?
Needs a higher drawback limit.
>>
>>53740164
Nah, I think that one had HIM either seduce or rape Blossom, can't remember which, and then later on he made their kid kill her.
>>
>>53740151
I'd argue less "sibling" and more "father" considering they were made from Aku.
>>
>>53740164
>>53740194
Its not bleedman, it would have more autism and pantyshots
>>
>>53740091
Probably. The Power Cosmic might replace the souls of Galactus' Heralds, and this likely extends to the world eater himself, but it still functions like one, seems like one when inspected, and is just as susceptible to soul affecting stuff.
>>
>>53740198
Yea but the professor did actually call him their brother, and that was the last comment on it in the comic. So I would assume that's what the author is going for, and what amuses me is the author doing that. Not that him being their father is that much less amusing.
>>
Who Made Hellsing?

For weapon channeling, could i channel magic through, say, a flute or harp?
>>
>>53740270
I think it was DFC, but he's long gone.
>>
>>53740270
MoeAnon, he vanished at some point. As for the question, probably?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>53740320
>>53740322
Eh, 1 for yes, 2 or 3 for only if used as a melee or thrown weapon.
>>
>>53739508
>What's your relationship with your Pokemon?
I fuck two of them when they're in their human altforms.
>>
>>53740348
>>53737286
>>
File: 147.126.png (1KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
147.126.png
1KB, 240x240px
>>53740343
I continue to try to channel magic through musical practice. I get frustrated and blow up 2 companions and the dance floor just before our party.

thanks guys.
pic unrelated
>>
>>53740348
> needing human altforms
>>
>>53740348
Because filthy degenerates.
>>
>>53739647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5anbQ7Np4
>>
>>53740358
Because they're part of my harem.

>>53740366
>> needing human altforms

EW. I only fuck my Delphox when she's in her human/kitsune altform and Sylveon when she's in her human altform.

The only time I participate in bestiality is when I'm the animal. I knotted a lot of women during the Lunar jump.
>>
>>53740441
>it says ten hours
>9:59:56

LIES.
>>
>>53740046
>TC-1X 200 CP - The TC-1X is a heavily modified version of the Sith Army’s TC-17 long range blaster rifle. The original weapon fires conventional blaster rounds, each clip providing twelve shots before you’d need to reload. This weapon differs in three respects to the original TC-17. The first noticeable difference is that this weapon is that this weapon uses ion disruptor rounds, ensuring your arrest if you were ever discovered with it in civilised space. The weapon rapidly disables mechanical targets, stopping troop transports and armoured vehicles in one or two shots. It also complete atomises organic targets, leaving no trace of them for others to find. Unlike the TC-17 you will never have to reload this particular rifle. The final key difference between the two weapons is their tendency to be noticed by others. If you do not explicit talk about the TC-1X others will often ignore the presence of the weapon. Even in civilian and private areas where weapon possession is banned and criminalised.
>>
>>53740469
Oh, cool, that could prove to be very useful.
>>
File: why why why.jpg (32KB, 430x627px) Image search: [Google]
why why why.jpg
32KB, 430x627px
>>53740463
>spoiler

for what purpose
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 632x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 632x269px
>>53740526
Because it gives him a boner.
>>
>>53740526
>for what purpose
Well
>>53740539
>Because it gives him a boner.
That. Plus to make beastmen.
>>
>>53740539
Because it relieved him of a boner
FTFY
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>>53739914
You mean that completely uncontrollable luck/causality perk that only becomes controllable in a scenario where you're given so much ridiculous magical power that you can easily set up your own pocket worlds, when I've already developed the ability to do prettymuch whatever the fuck I want to do with the only real limiting factor being the amount of raw magical energy I can bring to the table?
I don't really see why I need that.

But if it makes you feel any better, I'm taking Yasumi, and SHE has that perk, and I see no reason not to be nice to her. So by transitive property her power probably involves things like, "Kona-chan should stay alive!"
And also occasionally things like, "Kona-chan's evil plot for this jump is dumb and it should fail," which is a thing I generally expect should happen anyway, so it's not really that big a difference.

Let's say hypothetically you ascribe to Multiverse Theory, wherein there are an infinite number of universes spanning infinite possible timelines. There are so many, it falls somewhere between Owlman and Rick&Morty levels of "nothing you do ever matters".
But then you're given access to two perks that, taken together, would allow you to warp between and gain knowledge of all the infinite universes at once, at will, forever, anytime you felt like it.

And even assuming that these universes are partitioned off into a manageable allowance until post-spark, I still think that would be pretty crazy.
>>
>>53739647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
>>
File: Abstract kind of buddy.png (614KB, 819x983px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract kind of buddy.png
614KB, 819x983px
>>53739898
>>53739884

>Wanting boarders
>>
Ace Combat update never.
>>
>>53739876
What on earth is that and where can I get one?
>>
File: awesome.gif (884KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.gif
884KB, 500x450px
>>53739828
>Carpenter Brut
Excellent taste.
>>
File: inner_beast_by_emerbee-d6f70xu.png (73KB, 848x587px) Image search: [Google]
inner_beast_by_emerbee-d6f70xu.png
73KB, 848x587px
Right, we're on the last page so I'll just start a topic and restart it next thread:

Tell me of your Inner Demon or Beast Within, Jumper. What monster lives caged inside, waiting to be unchained?
>>
>>53740709
Nothing.
>>
>>53740721
Not muh neverending story!
>>
File: 1495373023762.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1495373023762.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>53740709
Complete adherence to authoritarian dogma if I hold a position of power in the hierarchy.

I am the guard at Auschwitz, the officer in the Politsiya.
>>
File: greylantern.png (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
greylantern.png
49KB, 500x375px
>>53740709
Slothfulness. Only Jumper can save the world? Meh, I got multiversal netflix.
>>
>>53740709
A creature that has an unending desire to headpat, handhold, and cuddle all the cute girls.
>>
>>53740709
I picked up Madness Wavelength way back in Soul Eater and have lived long enough/grown strong enough to properly qualify as a Great Old One by now, for Love. If I ever actually went off the deep end and started belting it out, that ability would be far stronger than it is now (and it's already strong) and my madness would threaten to consume the world. Everything would look beautiful and comforting on the surface and terrifying underneath. Clowns made of writhing, thorny rose bushes and giant marble cherubs would seek to spread their painful love. The worst aspects of love working through people in the worst of ways, yanderes, stalkers, serial killers with hand fetishes, etc

So I've got that going on.
>>
>>53740752
I want you to stamp your boot on my face.
>>
File: dead.gif (321KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
321KB, 500x284px
>>53740709
Oh yeah, funny story about that.

I had a demon queen that got accidentally sealed inside me (long story) and she would take control of me when I was in the utter pits of despair and anger and run around hurting the people that upset me.

I had a really interesting chat with her in Kingdom Hearts when I dove into my mind.

She basically said that the reason she "let" herself get sealed in me was because she had been watching me for a while and felt really sorry for how I had been horribly treated by the magical girl team I was a part of. In a way, she empathized with me because she was also despised all her life too. She just snapped and choose to become a Demon Queen instead. When she had been confronted with us, she was half dead and found me to be the best host. It was a win-win situation for both of us, she assumed.

In her eyes, she only had been acting in my best interest. After all, she'd do the things I was too afraid to do, she reasoned. She had been in my position before. All I needed was one push.

And so basically I told her I didn't want to do that. Yeah, it's fun to hurt the people you hate, but she never gave them a chance to correct any grievances with her or talk it out. At least try to talk it out before jumping to murder and killing.

She huffed and was like "FINE, but don't be afraid to call on me if you need to be."

So now I can call on her now if I need to. I've been looking into giving her a body since she seems irritated she can't do things without making me do them.
>>
>>53740791
Truly a nightmare made flesh. I doubt the world could survive such cuteness.
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>53740709
I don't have a monster in my mind or anything beyond my own emotions. That said, I've been called my own worst enemy by several higher powers at this point, so...not sure.

I feel like my stubborn insistence that I'm human is holding something back, like a mental block made real. Yuki says that ever since I left Zendikar for the second time, I'm starting to 'sound' and 'feel' like she does.
>>
File: 1458028398971.png (163KB, 508x898px) Image search: [Google]
1458028398971.png
163KB, 508x898px
>>53740800
My rate is $350 call out including the first 1.5 hour and then $400 for every hour there after.
>>
File: hentai.jpg (23KB, 462x319px) Image search: [Google]
hentai.jpg
23KB, 462x319px
>>53740853
What about without the boot? After a few days marching in them?
>>
>>53740853
How much could a Crux Terminatus patch, that I was totally given and did not steal, get me?
You know, a shoulder patch that contains a piece of the God-Emperor's power armor?
>>
File: 290352.jpg (57KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
290352.jpg
57KB, 225x350px
>>53740709
It would be incorrect to say the monster was chained to begin with. It's simply reigned in, and directed.
>>
>>53740880
ANOOOON. Stop doing one of the things bancho is disliked for.
>>
>>53740577

This and what you said happens to Konota's that fail and/or complete their chains gave me a thought I found hilarious.

That being all of the Konata chains being part of giant multi dimensional time loop resulting from a version of Konta going "I wonder what you happen if I absorb and merged with absolutely every version of myself in every moment of time and every timeline. Let's find one."
>>
>>53740910
Someone has to fill in for him when he's not posting. What is /jc/ without Banchó? Shit, that's what.
>>
>>53740795
>Madness of Love

but why though
>>
File: Nun_n'_Gun.jpg (157KB, 792x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nun_n'_Gun.jpg
157KB, 792x900px
>>53740880
$50 for every hour you want me to wear the boots before hand.

>>53740901
My undying love if you have proper documentation backing it up.
A bullet through the head if you don't.
>>
>>53740946
It was either Love or Isolation since I felt both could be appropriate. Love sounded more comfy and being more comfy is one of this chain's themes. I barely ever use it as more than flavor for my soul based abilities.
>>
File: grimdarkness.jpg (194KB, 687x536px) Image search: [Google]
grimdarkness.jpg
194KB, 687x536px
>>53740709
Full on hyper-edgelord grimdarkness.
>>
>>53740808
You should consider going to Lord of Light. There are some fantastic ways to put people in bodies there. Custom made ones, in fact.
>>
>>53740709
An abominable craftsman.
A monster that cares only for the act of creation, and has no scruples about using whatever resources are nearby to make what it currently fancies.
A thing that forgets about it's creations the moment they're finished and moves on to the next project without a second glance.

Basically, a mad scientist turned up to 11 with an eldritch twist.
>>
File: Eh.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Eh.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>53740795
>serial killers with hand fetishes
Well that's oddly specific, who on Earth could you be talking about? I've never even heard of such a person, in this quiet life of mine...

On a more serious note, how long did it take you to become a Great Old One? I mean, aren't the actual Great Old Ones from Soul Eater literally older then dirt?
>>
>>53740709
A belief in absolute futility to the point of rivaling a jRPG villain. Nothing matters or will ever matter.
Even if the world were destroyed and everyone burned in agony, it wouldn't matter. Any power you might acquire in causing that to happen doesn't matter. You don't matter, and I don't matter, and nothing matters.

> Why not just destroy everything, then?
Because it wouldn't even matter if I did. It would only hasten a thing that was going to happen anyway. You don't get a prize for speedrunning.
It doesn't matter.
Somewhat as a direct result of this, I always fanwank that powers over Nothingness, Futility, and Nihilism are unusually effective in my hands.
Not like, "In terms of the chain," just, "When used by me, personally."

I'd wonder more about the particulars of that, but.
It doesn't matter.
And besides.
I gots mutliversal netflix to catch up on.

>>53740924
Becoming part of the greater infinity is awesome! Except for the part where it's a complete horrorshow and your individual life is pointless and everything is bad forever.

That kindof sounds like a thing one of my selves would be stupid enough to do, sure, why the hell not.
>>
File: Damn Crona, You Scary 2.png (114KB, 331x384px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Crona, You Scary 2.png
114KB, 331x384px
>>53741091
I'm onto your ruse you rogue.

I stole BREW, so that cut down on the time drastically. Without throwing myself into madness like Crona (the faster way) I gave myself a century and a half or so with modest training and more than a few combat focused Jumps and called it even. I'm definitely no GOOP, literally made of my madness, but I'm far enough along that I think I qualify for sure.
>>
>>53740795
>serial killers with hand fetishes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
>>
>>53741133
Little off-topic, but I really liked Crona's post-Killing Medusa design. The dress combined with the thorn vine things made Crona really look the part of a Witch, and certain shots almost made it look like Crona had shadows instead of feet like Aku, which is something I always thought looked good. Plus, the crazy expressions were a lot of fun to look at. I was actually kind of disappointed Asura took back control so quickly, Kishin Crona looked a lot better. Would have been cooler if the two fought for control, switching back and forth between Asura and Crona.
>>
>>53734516
Would Heavens waifu or kill Dahak? On one hand, Dahak is hideously powerful and thus Heavens is thus compelled to waifu Dahak. On the other, Dahak is the moon.
>>
>>53741256
Dahak is a moon. Power is irrelevant, it's a Moon and thus Decade, Destroyer of Moons, must destroy it.
>>
File: Damn Crona, You Scary.jpg (184KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Crona, You Scary.jpg
184KB, 1200x827px
>>53741243
I completely agree, the vines stretching from the dress across nearby surfaces was helping to sell Crona's madness twisting and crawling across the world. The expressions might have been the best part for me, since they flew so hard in the face of the character he used to be. Lunacy, confidence, maliciousness, just plain wrong. I think the last fight was handled just about as well as I think it could have been.
>>
>>53734650
The Sunflower Official is watching, and reviewing. However, given the average life expectancy/mean time between failures of PPC agents, as long as you don't go AWOL on a mission/go insane/flee your responsibilities more than, iunno, five times? You'll be fine. You can probably get away with more if you recruitimpress like you're Nelson's Navy extra agents.
>>
>>53740709

Greed. Greed and greed and greed. The image the King of Criminal cultivates is of a capricious demon that takes and takes from people, that can't be stopped, that has an unending hunger that an only be sated by draining that which other people hold dear from their wallets and wrenching their closest guarded possessions from their grasps.

This image is amplified and solidified by the Castlevania Cursed Capstone, which manifests the full visualization of that idea. A predator in a suit and mask, not hiding the teeth and claws

Be it a part of him or a separate entity, it is what sleeps and what the past few jumps have been about keeping asleep
>>
>>53741106
>A belief in absolute futility to the point of rivaling a jRPG villain

You know, if you just let the Emperor into your heart you won't feel that way ever again. You should make some time so we can talk about what the Emperor can do for you.
>>
What jumps aside from Fate, Marvel, and PS238 can give you a custom magic power?
>>
>>53741502
Hero BBS
>>
>>53741502
Custom Charms from Exalted are pretty much magic powers. Other than that, freeform options like that are not really that common. Uh... Sailor Moon? Maybe Marvel Magic (broadly), if you count domains?
>>
Is there any way to buy a power from a jump that you've already done?
>>
>>53741502
Soul Eater?
>>
>>53741571
What do you mean? If it's something offered for CP, then no.
>>
>>53741585
What if it was something not offered for CP?
>>
>>53739647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3x_nMbaBc
>>
>>53741541
Can the Custom Charms be used to design passive abilities from scratch?

>>53741574
Which perk?
>>
>>53741599
Then double no.
>>
Is Real Science anon around? I wanna know how much progress has been made.

It Genesis anon still around? Haven't heard from him in a while, he was pretty close to finishing the last I saw.
>>
>>53741625
The witch 200 ones I think let you come up with your own magic providing they're animal themed.
>>
>>53741646
Both of them left a while ago because they couldn't take the shitposting anymore. Even deleted all their work on livestream. You should have seen it, the salt was legendary.
>>
>>53741599
You should be able to use something like Summoning from NGNL and a power copying ability to acquire them. Stealing is more dependent on fanwank, but I'd tentatively say it should work it it doesn't require you to kill or critically maim the target (so not Greed or Power Absorption, and not either of those but I'd say Deal With the Devil wouldn't work either; something like Darkness Bloodline from Nanoha is within the very farthest bounds of what I'd consider reasonable, but it's pushing it). Or you could use the same method to study their genetics and replicate biological abilities, alternatively the Jar of Blood from Codex Alera. Of course you'd have to encounter them for either of those to work, so if you didn't, then you're shit out of luck.

That's all that comes to mind, really. Generally, if you don't pick up something in-jump, you won't be able to get it until Post-Spark.
>>
>>53741686
Sounds like you're full of shit. Proof? Or can anyone who was there confirm?
>>
>>53741711
It was a joke. The livestream part should have given that away.
>>
>>53741686
That seems a little excessive. I know this is 4chan, but we're not a bad community. You're unlikely to be called a kike or a faggot here, at least.
>>
>>53741719
You're just visiting the wrong boards.
>>
>>53741727
You mean not visiting the wrong boards. Some of us grew out of that bullshit. Or were never much into it in the first place.
>>
File: 1496217819411.png (180KB, 323x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496217819411.png
180KB, 323x304px
>>53741719

Look at the faggotry of this kike
>>
>>53741718
See, I thought that sounded weird, but I wouldn't put it past some of the people here to do something like that. Not least because I'm austistic enough to do something like that, or I would be if the shit here actually got to me.
>>
>>53741727
Probably.
/pol/'s full of retards, but gods do I love them. It's almost rewarding, like working with children or the differently abled.
>>53741736
Yeah? Well you're a CIA Nigger
>>
>>53741718
You overestimate some peoples' faith in humanity.
>>
>>53741718
Some people take them seriously because in the past shitposter joked about how Wakfu left and died.
>>
>>53741718
I mean, that's pretty much what SoAnon tried to do, just without the livestream.
>>
>>53741747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
>>
>>53741646
But for real, are they still here?
>>
>>53741784
I know what I'm naming the next thread...
>>
File: 1387525507670.png (118KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387525507670.png
118KB, 485x500px
>>53741827
Gang Stalking edition?

How much are they paying you anon?
>>
>>53741827
But if you're following the trend it should be another Jumpmaker. 1550 was Strike and this one was Heavens.
>>
>>53741841
At this rate I'll never get my own edition. Sadness.
>>
>>53741832
>>53741841
You're right, it should be about Strike. I'll keep my RWDS music off of /jc/
>>
>>53741852
Psst, Crux
I'll call it No Nose Nemesis Edition xx
>>
>>53741864
nooooooo so cruel
>>
>>53741854
Strike the Best Edition
>>
>>53741870
>>
File: welp.png (70KB, 219x238px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
70KB, 219x238px
>>53741882
Oh hey I've been looking for that. Thanks!
>>
File: 1456647384952.jpg (117KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456647384952.jpg
117KB, 752x1063px
>>53741854
>>53741879
Thread posts: 675
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.