[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Crows With Swag Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 147

File: 1496127029693.png (326KB, 589x751px) Image search: [Google]
1496127029693.png
326KB, 589x751px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>53479467
>>
File: Damian Req.jpg (684KB, 1913x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Damian Req.jpg
684KB, 1913x2048px
Migrating >>53435361
Hello drawfriends. I want to request my human dervish doing an action pose like either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.
>>
File: Lucerto.jpg (112KB, 1090x469px) Image search: [Google]
Lucerto.jpg
112KB, 1090x469px
>>53546053
Requesting this mutant reptilian guy.
He is quite small, he's like 1,5 meters.
He has the horns and wings (although hidden) of pic 1, the horns and the possible wings are green, like his skin.
2 Is his general appearance and pose
3 Is his cloak, grey colored, it is dirty and worn out (but not too much, because it still needs to hide his mutant nature.
>>
File: 1494330473443.jpg (24KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494330473443.jpg
24KB, 626x626px
Anchor post.
>>
File: sliiiimee.png (968KB, 1223x1471px) Image search: [Google]
sliiiimee.png
968KB, 1223x1471px
>>53545056
Migrating
Hey lads, I was wondering if anyone could color this in? Lad has tanned skin and crimson hair/eyes. Slime is gray or light green, take your pick.
>>
File: milfril.png (816KB, 658x878px) Image search: [Google]
milfril.png
816KB, 658x878px
>>53546206
>>53546142
How's silver instead?
>>
File: Moirarequesttg.jpg (557KB, 1554x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Moirarequesttg.jpg
557KB, 1554x1244px
Migrating from >>53453145

I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite some off-screen bad guy, with the spirit inside her sword showing up behind her and mimicking her pose like a JJBA Stand/Nero's Devil Trigger. Doesn't have to be full color, just the greyscale with red for contrast is okay.

Or... if you don't like doing such poses, perhaps a typical "praying knight" pose, with the ghost looking down behind her?
>>
File: 200 hours in paint.jpg (4MB, 2835x1701px) Image search: [Google]
200 hours in paint.jpg
4MB, 2835x1701px
Migrating
Requesting picture of a cloaked Ranger, with gear that reflects that, on top of a hill/cliff/some other higher elevation terrain about to shoot at some creature below with a bow or with a fire spell, preferably something threatening creature that has a fantastical element to it like a big wolf with shadows coming off of it or a giant phase spider.

You don't have to draw the personal features aside from the cloak and gear but if it helps he's a tanned human with crimson hair/eyes. The PC is a Bloodrager with the elemental bloodline of fire that likes to hunt things.
>>
File: Sir Arthur Forsythe.png (3MB, 2611x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Arthur Forsythe.png
3MB, 2611x1436px
>>53546053
Requesting a Ranger fluffed as a gentleman big game hunter for an upcoming 5e game.

He should look like the man on the left of the image, complete with a monocle and red scarf. However, he should be wearing a uniform similar to the one shown in the center of the image, sans the pistol belt and ammunition. Instead he should have several pouches on the front of his belt similar to the ones below the uniform. These pouches should be worn over a cuirass, and he should have a drop-leg quiver on his right leg, attached to his belt. He should also be carrying an axe wherever there's room, preferably on the belt. Finally he should have boot covers similar to the ones shown on the left image.

He should be armed with a sabre and crossbow similar to the weapons shown on the right.

Everything else is up to the artist's discretion. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Connor the Swashbuckler.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Connor the Swashbuckler.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>53481533
>>53546053

reposting once again

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.
>>
File: The Naga Rocker.png (442KB, 794x1053px) Image search: [Google]
The Naga Rocker.png
442KB, 794x1053px
>>53546053
Requesting my naga bard, looks like the white half of the naga pictured, and plays a spear sitar (pictured on the left side). Clothing is up to you, but she is played like a rock and roll enthusiast, in a medieval setting.
>>
File: Wizard.png (7MB, 4035x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
7MB, 4035x2122px
Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns
>>
File: LadyCommanderFaine.jpg (478KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
LadyCommanderFaine.jpg
478KB, 900x675px
>>53546053
Requesting a noble lady necromancer who acts as a military leader to her horde of skeletons!

I got some really great fills here a few months back, and I was hoping to get some art of the character's changes. She's the woman on the left (pale, light blonde hair, light green eyes, wears make-up), but now she dresses for martial combat whenever she's in the field. She wears a high quality breastplate befitting someone of her standing over riding gear; the shitty phone edit shows something roughly to her taste, though it by no means has to be that exactly. The only aspect of her design I would like to keep absolute is her warlock pact weapon: a black rapier whose grip and guard are encased in a disney villain-green fire. When the Lady wields it, her hand appears skeletal and charred through the flame.

Something of her coolly brandishing her weapon in a motion for her skeletons to charge would be ideal, but anything bladelock-y would be really appreciated!
>>
File: 1490994268807.jpg (70KB, 435x691px) Image search: [Google]
1490994268807.jpg
70KB, 435x691px
>>53546053

Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting this gatorman detective, looking mightily pissed as he presses the barrel of his revolver against the lid of a coffin, either standing with the coffin propped upright against a wall, or laying horizontally as he's sitting on top of another one.
>>
File: Caoilainn Ref.png (1MB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
Caoilainn Ref.png
1MB, 1050x900px
>>53546053

Requesting a design of my blind high elf monk (way of the four elements). You have free reign on the real design and colors, but something maybe elegant or very...welcoming in a way? She worships Sune, so the style she goes for is very captivating. Her hair is a light blue and her eyes are a very light greyish-blue.

The drawing doesn't need to exactly match the references, just ideas. 1 is the style that would be nice for the clothing design, possibly a mix of the picture and Bollywood concept. Henna somewhere visible on the arms, back, or stomach (your choice). Bonus for a headpiece or heavy set necklace, would be cool.
4a and 4b are just to show how young and innocent she looks. Her ears are very pointy and visible despite the very messy hair she has. I'd like flowers in her hair, doesn't matter if its in random spots or as a crown. The style of hair whether its braided or messy doesn't matter, whatever you think is best I'm happy with.

Honestly this is a freeball request, you have full control of what she looks like. If you really feel like it, it would be lovely to have some kind of fire or water going up her arms like 6.
>>
File: Hans BoneBreaker.jpg (424KB, 1451x978px) Image search: [Google]
Hans BoneBreaker.jpg
424KB, 1451x978px
Migrating my request into the new thread so the guy that said that will work on this one can anchor his post to mine.

Here it comes a huge one, his name is Hans the Bonebreaker, he's a heavily modified mercenary that's more machine than human and is freaking frightening. He is like 9 ft tall.

>He has two HUGE cybernetic arms,in picture order, the first is his left one, the second is his right one.
>They are connected through a undersized torso that presents some metal plates, probably used as rought patchwork to hold his flesh in place.
>The torso suddenly stops to show his HUGE mechanical spine, protected by some metallic ribs along the way.
>He wears an open and oversized biker jacket/jilet.
>He has the same, gigantic leg implants as in the picture, although they are black.
>He is bald, with circuits behind his back and has a metallic jaw and glowing eyes like in the pictures, when he speaks he doesn't open his mouth much, because that metallic jaw hide a really powerful laser cannon that he uses ONLY in emergencies.
>>
I would like to request a picture of the half-orc I'm soon to be playing in a pathfinder game.
Never played Pathfinder before but I am excited!

I'd essentially like to get a nerdy looking half-orc, much like the one included in the reference picture. Perhaps a little bit slimmer/gangly looking but still kind of muscled. Got thick eyebrows, wavy black hair cut really short...Feel free to give him a few scars here and there, he's had a rough life as a thrall. Green skin common to any half-orc, but preferably not a yellow-ish green tone. I'm not a fan of that color. Covering a large portion of his arms, legs, chest and back is dragon-flesh, giving him a sort of spacey-nebula look. This space pattern moves and flows, and occasionally forms symbols that resemble a star-chart. (included both in the ref) The fine ladies on the right are sort of the look I'm going for, particularly the Lampad.

Clothing wise he's got on the outfit of the undead fellow at the bottom of the ref... Just whole and a sort of off-white grey color instead of red. Over this he wears a leather vest with all sorts of loops and pockets for his magic ingredients. Feel free to make the vest look kind of sci-fi like, this game takes place in Numeria.
>>
>>53546276
>>53546507
Lovely anon!
>>
File: 1496079199229.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496079199229.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
plopping this guy down right here
>>
File: 20170531_174510.jpg (2MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_174510.jpg
2MB, 2896x2896px
>>53546053
>>53546053
requesting a male tiefling caster

>the basics
• charcoal colored skin
• white hair and eyes
• uses the spirit board and its planchette (which hover and float around him) to fire cleric spells
• sleek and slim profile with no weapons
• thick and strong tail
• laid-back and calm demeanor

hopefully this is enough but if it isn't feel free to ask
>>
File: deathwing company master.jpg (1MB, 1812x1868px) Image search: [Google]
deathwing company master.jpg
1MB, 1812x1868px
Requesting a Dark Angels DIY Deathwing Master in cataphractii armor with a halberd of caliban. The cataphractii armor is decked out like the old legion suit, but has a pair of large wings mounted on the cowling above the head.

For colors the majority of the suit is matte black, however the pauldrons are painted the yellow of the splotch on the far right.

Proportions I would appreciate it if the artist could do something similar to the old-school pic in the center-right.
>>
File: 21302347.png (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
21302347.png
2MB, 1800x1236px
>>53546053
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like laying on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
>>53546688
>pajamas with a built in cloak
are there footies under the boots? I'm betting it has pajama feet under the boots.
>>
File: Lohemel_Reference_Drawthread.jpg (878KB, 2232x1634px) Image search: [Google]
Lohemel_Reference_Drawthread.jpg
878KB, 2232x1634px
>>53546206
>>53435944
I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes on his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).
>>
File: andromeda_collage.png (1MB, 3496x3408px) Image search: [Google]
andromeda_collage.png
1MB, 3496x3408px
Re-requesting: I'd love if someone could draw this character for me, she wields the in-world equivalent of an AWP rifle and dual Tec9 pistols, she has this crazy intuition that lets her dodge bullets, "see" where enemies are through walls, and similar things. She is basically a messiah-type character like Paul Atreides from Dune. She is determined to find some ancient tech she keeps having visions of, in order to try to resurrect her dead father. I'd love a drawing of her crouching in ferns in the forest with her rifle, shooting at one of the soldiers in the one picture, or something else. She's kind of a mary sue character but she's got some severe mental issues as well so she's not flawless. Those aren't relevant to the drawing though so I won't get into them.
>>
File: Trox Request.jpg (314KB, 1270x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Trox Request.jpg
314KB, 1270x1114px
Re-requesting a Trox with armor and equipment similar to the image on the right. Preferably with a larger shield and more feathers, but by all means, do what you will.
>>
File: Nightmist's Mantle.png (2MB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmist's Mantle.png
2MB, 1199x800px
>>53546053
Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.
>>
File: turkishspellblade Elgin Yuce.jpg (677KB, 1279x887px) Image search: [Google]
turkishspellblade Elgin Yuce.jpg
677KB, 1279x887px
Requesting my spellblade imbuing her sword with blue arcane fire in a similar manner to one of the three styles on the right side.
>>
File: Behir shawl.png (1MB, 1125x576px) Image search: [Google]
Behir shawl.png
1MB, 1125x576px
Requesting a drawing of a behir scaled cowboy-esque shawl crackling with blue electricity.

Basically looks like the shawl to the left with blue behir scales covering the portion of the shawl that's draped over the left arm.

It's a wonderous item in my current campaign and its preferred if its drawn on its own, sort of like how the magic items in the dungeon master's guide are displayed.
>>
File: 1496291746667.png (398KB, 508x742px) Image search: [Google]
1496291746667.png
398KB, 508x742px
>>53546053

Trying my luck here

I'd like to request pictures drawn of cute Dryad or just plant-people children. Whatever you want to draw them doing is fine, so long as it's endearing and not some kind of meme.
>>
File: Kaini.png (3MB, 2700x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaini.png
3MB, 2700x1750px
Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : http://www.aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !
>>
File: hans.jpg (100KB, 437x750px) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
100KB, 437x750px
>>53546674
Just showing progress. This might take a while
>>
>>53548860
>Plant people children
Thats a leshie anon
>>
File: IMG_7040.jpg (6MB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7040.jpg
6MB, 3072x3072px
>>53546053

Requesting this kind of armor for a cleric wielding this kind of bar mace with a terrified expression and the posture of pose like the bottom left image. Preferably holding the mace in his right hand.
>>
>>53543395
>>53543452
Id like to thank the artists for the puppers, they were super cute. 10/10
>>
File: 20170601_011041.jpg (710KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_011041.jpg
710KB, 2172x3862px
>>53546053
Requesting the character on the top posed like the scene on the bottom, with lightning instead of fire please.
>>
File: plant.jpg (394KB, 1000x1218px) Image search: [Google]
plant.jpg
394KB, 1000x1218px
>>53548860
>>
File: I didn't sign up for this.png (2MB, 1996x1630px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't sign up for this.png
2MB, 1996x1630px
>>53546053
Requesting a 1800s female monster hunter who accidentally traveled into the future and ended up working in a convenience store chain. She's at a counter looking down at a mimic who took the appearance of a cash register with a monotonic look of "what the fuck is this" while a possessed suit of armor peering from behind tells her "I bethink it wanteth thee to pet it". The monster hunter is everything like in the reference picture except instead of her cloak and shirt, she's wearing a red and black convenience store shirt with her gear over it and a black cap. The name tag should say Marie. She also has light brown, messy long hair. The mimic is giving off a friendly vibe, like a dog wagging its tail. The suit of armor (a promotional store display that was possessed) has a green store apron on. As for the convenience store logo, it can be whatever you want or just the 7/11 one. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Shaman Anchor.jpg (103KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman Anchor.jpg
103KB, 800x1059px
Anchoring for my friend's Elk Shaman.

One thing I'd like to ask, if it's not too much trouble: could you make the bottom of it look a little more dress-like? Maybe like a cheongsam or something?
>>
>>53549663
not OR but this is cute
>>
File: Crab Clan Shugenja Reference.png (4MB, 1868x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Crab Clan Shugenja Reference.png
4MB, 1868x1125px
Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Sproutling_(LoM_Artwork).png (535KB, 690x775px) Image search: [Google]
Sproutling_(LoM_Artwork).png
535KB, 690x775px
>>53548860
Sproutlings?
>>
File: refsheet.png (4MB, 2166x1890px) Image search: [Google]
refsheet.png
4MB, 2166x1890px
>>53546053
Migrating from last thread:
I have a request! I just started a Marvel superheroes game, and my character's superpower is a symbiote suit. They have the 'hairstyle' of the bottom left picture, the texture of the bottom middle and bottom right pictures, and the top row are just other inspirations I found cool. They don't have any kind of chest-symbol, and are fairly upbeat. The pose is up to the artist, as is the colour scheme or pattern.
>>
>>53550274
10/10 would fuck
>>
Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.
>>
File: vamp queen and merfolk.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
vamp queen and merfolk.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.
>>
File: Z3-N reference.jpg (349KB, 2279x891px) Image search: [Google]
Z3-N reference.jpg
349KB, 2279x891px
>>53546053
>>53544052
Migrating
Requesting a pic of an important NPC in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing with the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it, wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc).

Thanks!
>>
File: 1495601543953.jpg (239KB, 1764x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495601543953.jpg
239KB, 1764x769px
>>53546053
May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.
>>
File: technomancer.png (310KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
technomancer.png
310KB, 800x612px
>>53546053
I have a super hero request.
A guy looking like pic related (glowy eyes, weird techno sigils, etc.), wielding a high-tech looking staff, with electricity on its ends. Optionally he can also have a hood.
>>
>>53546053
Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk .
>>
File: MyBoi.png (766KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
MyBoi.png
766KB, 1000x814px
>>53552075
i am stupid . This is the ref Pic
>>
File: Mananfayed_Ref_4.png (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mananfayed_Ref_4.png
1MB, 1800x1000px
>>53546053
Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!
>>
File: Elaria.png (547KB, 1204x769px) Image search: [Google]
Elaria.png
547KB, 1204x769px
Migrating ">>53542629"
Requesting my Human Forge Cleric,
Same features as pic but with the mace and wearing chain mail instead. Resting her shield on the ground upright with hand on top. The shield has the anvil and hammers emblem across it with a small niche under the anvil to house a continual flame
>>
File: ref.png (3MB, 2027x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
3MB, 2027x1860px
Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.
>>
File: legend_of_the_five_rings_mons.jpg (261KB, 938x638px) Image search: [Google]
legend_of_the_five_rings_mons.jpg
261KB, 938x638px
Requesting a Legend of the Five Rings style mon (see image). The mon should depict a black leopard on an orange background, or vice-versa, with either a head or full body shown. Feel free to toy with the concept. For example, a leopard head holding a katana in its mouth. Any images will be appreciated.

Thanks.
>>
File: kannatieflingreq.jpg (199KB, 941x919px) Image search: [Google]
kannatieflingreq.jpg
199KB, 941x919px
requesting pic related with the horn features being additional. I'll just be happy if its just a recolor too.

Thanks
>>
>>53547821
I don't think that thing can wear armor.
>>
File: Lewd.jpg (46KB, 680x537px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.jpg
46KB, 680x537px
>>53552584
>>53552584
Thanks for not lewding Dragon Loli
>>
>>53547821
I'm on it.
>>
File: IMG_1002.jpg (306KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
306KB, 900x1160px
>>53548766
WIP for now
>>
File: Nassireftg.png (3MB, 2289x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Nassireftg.png
3MB, 2289x1770px
Migrating >>53492974

Requesting my dark elf thief Nassiranya (or just Nassi).
She's part of a travelling bard group, and uses that status to get into important places. The night after the show, when everyone is drunk and/or asleep is when she breaks in the noblemen's houses and ransacks the place.

So I'd like to see her playing in one of her concerts. She sings ans play the hurdy gurdy. If you have another idea though, I'm down with anything.
>>
File: Tiefling Monk.jpg (300KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Monk.jpg
300KB, 1440x900px
>>53519754

Migratin'
>>
>>53549726

Didn't this one already get filled? Swear I saw it a few threads back
>>
>>53555865
Eyes on your own paper, anon.
>>
>>53556150
harsh.
>>
>>53556339
Hardly.
>>
>>53547291
Certainly the comfiest wizard.
>>
>>53546053
Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting a small Comic:
Starting with the Emperor on the Golden Throne, seeing Rowboat and Yvraine having some smalltalk. Than, his "Spiritual Form" Reacting Screaming "Your Waifu ist Shit!, Than a panel closer to his face, eyes closed screaming mouth wide open "Shiiiiiiit" again, perhabs in 3 Panels or so.
>>
File: 1496159278889.jpg (2MB, 2844x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1496159278889.jpg
2MB, 2844x2480px
>>53557191
Forgot it.
>>
File: jade_golem.jpg (3MB, 2000x2008px) Image search: [Google]
jade_golem.jpg
3MB, 2000x2008px
My lantern Oni died last game, but we were able to resurrect him as a golem/warforged that's constructed from old stoneware, wood, and tiles of jade (bottom row references). Terra-cotta soldier mixed with combat-bunraku.

He still is adorned with a mass of lanterns and wields a lantern post as a club. (top center image is how he used to look when he was alive). He glows with internal light from a jade soul attached to lung-like bellows and a Chinese bronze bell heart with Guqin heartstrings. - in essence a music box.

He can also collapse to appear as a sort of egg/fu-dog censer statue when he "sleeps." (second row from bottom).
>>
>>53553393
Very nice looking so far
>>
>>53549240
Looking great so far anon!
I have only one request if possible, can you make the arms slightly longer? Thank you for your patience.
>>
File: 1496304239403.jpg (46KB, 564x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1496304239403.jpg
46KB, 564x1060px
would someone be able to edit this picture? i just need her hair to be black, and to have slight signs of aging. the character i want to use it for is about late thirties, so slight bags under her eyes and crows' feet is all that's really necessary
thank you in advance to anybody who takes it
>>
>>53553010
Looking forward to it.
>>
File: WIP_trox.png (445KB, 842x842px) Image search: [Google]
WIP_trox.png
445KB, 842x842px
>>53558462
WIP for now, will probably finish tomorrow. Final image might change as I go. Why does a FUCKHUEG CARAPACED EIGHT LIMBED CREATURE needs plate armor, if I may enquire?
>>
File: 1490678440388.png (2MB, 1452x956px) Image search: [Google]
1490678440388.png
2MB, 1452x956px
>>53546053

May I request a bunch of female antagonistic high elves who have a pretty young pale-skinned ashen-hair man captive, who'd be/look like the on the left?

The ashen-haired pretty boy is handcuffed while sitting on a chair and has a very worried look on his face.

As for the antagonistic elves, there'd be three of them featured, but only one of them will be wearing a dragon-reptillian scales armor that looks like the ones on the right of the pic:

The high elf "leader" is a female and is wearing the armor/outfit as seen on the right of the reference image. The female elf leader would be laughing maniacally and have dialogue saying:

>"We will harness the cuteness-magic of this white-hair boy to make our magic stronger. Then we will use it to take over the multi-verse! Muhahahahaha!!!"

The second elf antagonist is also a female high elf and will be wearing the dragon bone armor as seen in the most bottom. She is the "2nd in command" or the Number Two person of the leader, she'd be a soft butch-tomboy looking type of gal. If possible, try making her very slightly buff looking. And the second-in-command gal would have her arms crossed as she looks down on the ashen-hair guy, grinning.

And the third elf antagonist; also a female high elf, is the "powerful wizard" of the three and would wear a wizard like robe instead. Make her robes look like its made out of reptillian hide or scales. And she'd have either a magic staff or a wand seen on her hand, plus she'd laugh along with the elf-leader.

Plus, make the attractive pale-skinned ashen-hair guy have a scratch or small scar on the right side of his chin or lower lip area.
>>
>>53558813
Looks rad as fuck so far.

>Why does a FUCKHUEG CARAPACED EIGHT LIMBED CREATURE needs plate armor, if I may enquire?
Character-wise: The greatest warrior of his clan was killed by a knight and he came to idolized them.
Player-wise: Rule of cool and it's difficult to walk into a human village looking like something that just crawled out of an arachnophobes nightmares.
>>
>>53543115

Awesome, thanks a bunch.
>>
File: 1391409834006.jpg (1MB, 1583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391409834006.jpg
1MB, 1583x1000px
I'm looking for something that's basically a scene like this, but where the hacker guy is in his teens.
>>
File: tumblr_ogznykb4bQ1swr0eao6_1280.jpg (59KB, 564x1082px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogznykb4bQ1swr0eao6_1280.jpg
59KB, 564x1082px
>>53560372
Something like this, but less punk could also work.
Like, lose the bandana & skateboard, and give him more clothes.
>>
File: snek rock.png (20KB, 667x457px) Image search: [Google]
snek rock.png
20KB, 667x457px
>>53546402
i couldnt resist the call for snek
>>
File: 1495945795873.png (57KB, 607x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495945795873.png
57KB, 607x707px
>>53558971
>>53551356
>>
>>53546379
Stop reposting, people don't want to draw your boring generic fantasy Nathan drake
>>
File: slightly olderer.png (280KB, 564x1060px) Image search: [Google]
slightly olderer.png
280KB, 564x1060px
>>53558442
i tried making the eyes smaller. she stil looks kinda young though
>>
File: 1420954542717.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1420954542717.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>53561127

not OR but I like it.
>>
Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!
>>
File: Halforc_02.jpg (437KB, 1280x1309px) Image search: [Google]
Halforc_02.jpg
437KB, 1280x1309px
>>53546688
>>
>>53564211
blog pls
>>
>>53564255
Kujalla-draw on tumblr. It's mostly /v/ drawthread stuff but I was told that the stuff here might fit my interests so I'm cheating on them.
>>
File: 1448820419943.png (394KB, 389x524px) Image search: [Google]
1448820419943.png
394KB, 389x524px
>>53561230
>as if this whole thread isnt
>>
>>53564211
not OR but hot fuck that is some of the sexiest art I have seen on /tg/
>>
>>53564354
>pic
Yes, we must bully the strong!

REQUESTING a weak bullying a strong
>>
>>53564211
Senator Orcstrong.
>>
File: Aboyandhisslime.png (894KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aboyandhisslime.png
894KB, 1300x1500px
>>53546248
How is this bud?
>>
File: 1387824569383.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1387824569383.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>>53565364
Absolutely perfect, thank you lad.
>>
>>53546144
24hr bump.

>>53550690 for whatever reason, this comes to mind:
https://youtu.be/aSQwI3rDETk
hope you get it done.
>>
>>53546379
24 hour bump
>>
File: IMG_2071.png (808KB, 570x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2071.png
808KB, 570x831px
Burstinatrix lamia girl?
>>
>>53564211
Someone give him a lightening shaped scar and we've got Harry Potter.
>>
>>53550274
24 hour bump!
>>
>>53546350
Bumping
>>
>>53546517
Bump!
>>
>>53564211
>>
>>53546336
25hr bump.
>>
>>53546205
Bump.
>>
>>53547194
Smarmy bump.
>>
File: superherogirl.png (1MB, 1572x1233px) Image search: [Google]
superherogirl.png
1MB, 1572x1233px
Requesting my superhero character.

She wears a leotard under a leather coat and a pair of combat boots with shin guards. The color scheme is black with an orange trim on most of her outfit. When she is wearing her robotic gloves she rolls her the sleeves of her leather jacket as the gloves are mostly skin tight.

Her body physique is petite and slightly athletic, not actively trying to build muscle tone but from her active lifestyle, she does stay in shape.

Her powers are sound amplification, she can increase any sound by a great magnitude; a snap of her fingers can become as loud as a flash bang grenade. She wears a pair of robotic gloves with powerful speakers built into the knuckles that augment her powers, allowing her to aim and regulate the amount of decibels she outputs, allowing her to range from incapacitating to creating a sound force that could knock back a 100-ton tank. Because of her powers, she needs to wear a set of noise canceling headphones to protect her from damaging her own eardrums.

Also, I'm trying to think of a decent codename for her. If you guys have any ideas I'd love to hear them.
>>
File: x0MqITqA0c0.jpg (668KB, 1811x1340px) Image search: [Google]
x0MqITqA0c0.jpg
668KB, 1811x1340px
Requesting a common man at arms for the city state I'm brainstorming for a DIY setting. The city state is a fusion of Byzantine and Northern Italian cultures from around the 12th century.

>1
Soldier wears a kettle helmet but with a long maille aventail that covers the entire face, nose, and neck, and reaches down to the sternum. The only thing exposed by the aventail is the eyes. The aventail is sewn into a thin gambeson liner to give it some stiffness.

>2
Byzantine style gambeson as the first layer of armor, goes down to just above the knees.

>3
Soldiers wear a maille shirt that covers their entire arms and goes down to to the end of the gambeson.

>4
For leg protection, soldiers have gambeson cuisses suspended from their belts. These go down a little bit below the knee.

>5
Soldiers wear mid-calf high leather boots and linen gloves to protect their hands from splinters

>6
For a weapon, the men at arms carry a glaive similar to this. If you want, maybe throw a one-handed axe or mace with a wooden shaft as a backup weapon.

It'd be cool if the drawfriend did a painted design on the helmet, but as this is a common soldier he shouldn't have anything ostentatious like a knight.
>>
>>53546434
Bumpan
>>
File: Cleric Ref.png (555KB, 760x485px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric Ref.png
555KB, 760x485px
>>53546053

Requesting a pretty basic half elf female cleric. Possibly the holy symbol branded on to her shawl/coat or just a wooden holy symbol necklace. Her color scheme and design shouldn't stand out.

I guess in a way she should be humble looking, not a pretty girl but kinda nice nice to look at. Young looking, a little tired on the eyes, pretty short (about 5' 3''). Light brown hair, brown eyes, little bit of freckles going on. You could do any color scheme for her really (Skin, face, clothes) as long as its very normal and plain.
>>
File: hobgolian mongoblin.jpg (2MB, 1820x2038px) Image search: [Google]
hobgolian mongoblin.jpg
2MB, 1820x2038px
>>53546053

Requesting a Mongolian hobgoblin with a lance.
Armor and weapons have to be fire themed, could be as subtle as having it just be painted red and orange, or it could have actual flames coming out of it, up to you.

Please and thank you!
>>
File: -g6OUilJ.jpg (50KB, 674x984px) Image search: [Google]
-g6OUilJ.jpg
50KB, 674x984px
requesting a picture of my half orc half cyclops sitting and gently petting a small kitten on a bench.
>>
>>53548032
bump!
>>
File: alchemist_sketch.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
alchemist_sketch.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
>>53546053
Requesting an old man in a robe ordering a small creature to drink a potion.

man: old, white beard, stern, intense, dispassionate, wearing a robe, medieval attire, communicates intent to creature with gaze and pointing finger
creature: chained and frightened
potion: bubbling or simmering, as if freshly prepared
background: dark workroom, alchemical equipment like a retort or alembic visible
>>
>>53565364
Is your artstyle changing mister Eversor?
>>
>>53568591
are you stupid
>>
Requesting a drawing of a hooded boy using a bow made of fire. If possible obscure the features of the boy and make the background a forest. Pose would be him aiming at something. He has a medium/large leather-bound grimoire on tied to his waist giving off a fiery aura.
>>
>>53548787
Bumping behir shawl
>>
>>53568606
be nice.

>>53568591
he simply did a coloring of a b&w pic
>>
File: Vampire2.jpg (123KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire2.jpg
123KB, 640x800px
What do you think of this? It's definitely not finished, but what should I add/change?
>>
>>53549503
Bump.
>>
File: suitedspeedsterrequest.png (1MB, 995x1275px) Image search: [Google]
suitedspeedsterrequest.png
1MB, 995x1275px
>>53546053
Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds Speedster in a formal suit. Specifics of the request are stated in the image, but I'll write them here as well.

Requesting character displayed in 1, with hair in a ponytail/bun as 1b and 1c, wearing a suit as shown in 2, in a pose as that of 3.
Stern face preferred, cigarette optional.

Thanks very much in advance!
>>
File: Scarlet.jpg (478KB, 1679x975px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet.jpg
478KB, 1679x975px
Requesting my character from a post apocalyptic game. Outfit similar to reference, but more rough and armored, wielding the 'magnum' on the bottom. She has the bowie knife on her belt, and the SRM 1216 strapped to her back. She has red hair and green eyes. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: baby_beholder.png (24KB, 790x616px) Image search: [Google]
baby_beholder.png
24KB, 790x616px
>>53546053
mfw my art is finally good enough to open a thread

>>53536871
I haven't forgotten, just been pretty fucked up. Still plan on delivering for >>53530766

>>53552914
You could always bolt or glue it on. Get creative, think 40k chaos. Or orks.

>>53558813
That's pretty badass. Were you by any chance the one that delivered a knight woman among a bunch of fully armored knights at one point?

>>53552323
This is a fun request. I might try to deliver on it next. Could you by gather up a bunch of swat team pose refs? As close as you can get to the kind of superhero poses you had in mind. Also, gun or no gun? I think no gun is a better fit for a japanese hero.
>>
File: vampire3.jpg (150KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
vampire3.jpg
150KB, 640x800px
>>53569321
Another one
>>
File: OrcBiker.jpg (906KB, 1600x1970px) Image search: [Google]
OrcBiker.jpg
906KB, 1600x1970px
Requesting my Orc biker pulling an Akira style power slide, or otherwise doing some dynamic bike driving.
>>
File: concept.jpg (345KB, 1279x1231px) Image search: [Google]
concept.jpg
345KB, 1279x1231px
I'm going to be playing a character in a FATE campaign that is the very cliche "succubus who wants to be abstinent." And maybe I'm shit at googling because I can't find anything that fits my concept.

So I'd like generic succubus (pic related, no wings)
wearing similar clothing to pic related. Probably more of a hoodie, with the arms coming over hands and baggier pants. Shoes optional, I was imagining her with more of the satyr-like feet anyway. But maybe she would wear something over them because she's very self-conscious about being a succubus (she was raised in a church)
I also imagine she might wear a beanie that attempts to cover her horns, but ultimately doesn't.

Make it as cute or non-cute as you feel, and anyone can feel free to let me know if this isn't enough detail.
>>
File: Elf Ranger Request.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Ranger Request.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>53546053

Requesting my half-elf ranger for our long running Pathfinder game. Going on 4 years now, and it's finally coming to a close, so I felt it appropriate to try and get some art of her.

Facial Features: Facial structure should be more or less on point with picture 'A'. Hair's a brunette color, with traces of slight, faded grey from years of stress. Her hair should her long, either tied up into a long braid, or let loose down to her shoulders and mid back.
Her expression should scream 'I haven't slept a good night's sleep in ages'. She's a war veteran at this point, and should look tired, but still driven, the rings around her eyes similar to picture 'B'.
Eye color should be a slate blue.

Clothes: Her uniform is similar to picture 'C', though the crest on her shoulder should be in the shape of a hound's head, frayed and worn, dented and scratched from constant battles. Other than that, she uses a recurve bow, and has a standard longsword at her hip.

I'm going for a tone that evokes a need for rest, but a duty to keep on moving and to continue pushing forward. A determined expression with signs of weariness beneath the stern convictions.

Her name is Falilandra. Thank you for your time, drawfriends, and thank you in advance.
>>
>>53551356
bump
>>
>>53565780
Thanks man!

>>53550690
Bump!
>>
File: Guards Operatives.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
Guards Operatives.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>53546053
Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
>>53552075
>>53552088

24h bump
>>
File: 1494833972756.png (85KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494833972756.png
85KB, 600x1000px
Anchor for Callidus drawfriend.

Please come back. :(
>>
>>53552279
24h bump
>>
File: manatarms.jpg (131KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
manatarms.jpg
131KB, 600x801px
>>53567134
WIP for now because I have to go do some stupid shit at work.
>>
>>53547259
Over 24h bump
>>
File: cardThief.png (71KB, 310x470px) Image search: [Google]
cardThief.png
71KB, 310x470px
>>
File: poseref.png (5MB, 1698x1983px) Image search: [Google]
poseref.png
5MB, 1698x1983px
>>53570566
Hey, thanks for looking.

>Also, gun or no gun? I think no gun is a better fit for a japanese hero.
I prefer gun just to play up the SWAT theme a bit more, but I'll leave it to your discretion. I would also like a fly swatter baton to be included, just to drive the pun home.

The bottom two guys in the ref image aren't even SWAT, but their poses amuse me.

Thanks again.
>>
File: Aasheran playtime.jpg (167KB, 1144x527px) Image search: [Google]
Aasheran playtime.jpg
167KB, 1144x527px
Hai! Still hoping someone out there would be interested in putting to life something that happened during my last session. A dragon egg finally hatched, and my char played a little bit with the silver newborn! During our session she was wearing a casual black dress, and she had untied one of her hair-ribbons to play with and later carefully tie it around the dragon's neck, but its not something that HAS to be included. The dress in the ref too is just an example, and is open to interpertation.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>53553601
Bump.
>>
>>53549726
Bumping
>>
>>53550361
Bump
>>
>>53549503
Do you have a color reference for her ?
>>
File: part0.jpg (43KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
part0.jpg
43KB, 500x321px
>>53575897
Nothing on hand, but her skin is a pale red, with black hair. And here's something for the eyes.
>>
>>53576127
Aight thanks, any color preferences on the clothes ?
>>
>>53576209
Not really, she wears a good variety of colors. Thank you!
>>
File: bae-yamile-03-01.jpg (676KB, 1920x2917px) Image search: [Google]
bae-yamile-03-01.jpg
676KB, 1920x2917px
Can i get one of you kind drawfriends to maybe darken the hair on this character to a dark brown/black. would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: Conreff.png (284KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
Conreff.png
284KB, 1000x561px
>>53546053
Hey drawfriends.
Wondering if I could get someone to draw this guy thumbing through some tarot cards at home (with either enthusiasm or irritation). Maybe at a desk or on a couch (though if it's at a desk I'd appreciate it being covered in work folders/documents, knick-knacks, and a single handgun of your choice). Ideally he'd be in a dark tan suit and tie (loosened or done up, your call). Feel free to liberally pepper a couple wads of cash wherever you want.

Alternatively, I'd be happy to have him getting pissed off at something on the phone.

Ref images are from two different points in his life, he no longer has the bionic arm, and he has some scarring around his right eye. If you want to draw him without his sunglasses, his eyes are light blue. He's also just a bit overweight.

Thanks a lot in advance.
>>
>>53572334
Looks awesome anon. The gambeson fringing is great.
>>
>>53547229
Bumping with hope
>>
>>53548860
Hey, I'm down to try cute dryad, do you prefer, cute like child innocence or playful in general?
>>
File: Swashbuckler.png (791KB, 668x808px) Image search: [Google]
Swashbuckler.png
791KB, 668x808px
Hello Drawfriends,
I found this neat image that would fit my character very well, but my character is male, so I was wondering if you could draw something similar to this, but male (refence included) and without the cape. Thank you!
>>
>>53555840

Bump
>>
>>53551933
Bumping for ye olde Technomancer.
>>
>>53571852
ebin request my dood!
>>
>>53557191
>>53557227
Bumping.
>>
>>53546566

Bump
>>
File: Poppy.png (792KB, 813x900px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy.png
792KB, 813x900px
>>53548860
>>
>>53550274
24 hour bump.
>>
File: Lotsaarms.png (792KB, 1082x807px) Image search: [Google]
Lotsaarms.png
792KB, 1082x807px
>>53574482
>>
>>53580746
Absolutely adorbs! thank you anon!
>>
>>53561127
Excellent thanks anon.
>>
>>53570065
Might I ask for a source on the top-left image?
>>
File: BarProblem.png (23KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
BarProblem.png
23KB, 750x750px
>>53568591
Haha sorry to confuse yah, Nah I still draw derpish.
>>
>>53580962
The artist is Lacrimode, you can find their stuff on their DeviantArt and Tumblr, both of the same name.
>>
>>53551198
Bumping
>>
File: Shittytemplate.png (1MB, 1082x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shittytemplate.png
1MB, 1082x600px
Requesting my giant sword using character. His armor should be battleworn so some slashes in it and what not if possible. and the hair slightly longer then in the template picture.hes also got a pretty square chiseled face like the man in the picture.and the sword should be one singular blackish metal color except the edge.
>>
File: Gladiolus-Play-Arts.jpg (406KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gladiolus-Play-Arts.jpg
406KB, 1000x1000px
>>53581819
So basically Gladiolus but wearing armour?
>>
File: Ouioui.png (64KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ouioui.png
64KB, 1300x1500px
>>53577959
I might go further with this, but for now...VIOLA!
>>
File: tg old guy hunter color.png (2MB, 2200x2900px) Image search: [Google]
tg old guy hunter color.png
2MB, 2200x2900px
>>53546350
i had no space for the axe anymore so pretend that it's in his belt on his back or something
>>
>>53582180
Not OP, but that's brilliant, and I'm absolutely going to snatch it up for a future campaign.
>>
>>53582180
OR here, don't worry about it.

The art is fantastic, thank you.
>>
File: hobgoblin copy.jpg (161KB, 800x1251px) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblin copy.jpg
161KB, 800x1251px
>>53567773
Here you go, mate.
>>
File: CY8c2ImU0AIT-D2[1].jpg (30KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
CY8c2ImU0AIT-D2[1].jpg
30KB, 600x602px
>>53546053
I'd like someone to please draw this rabbit in a dorf fort inspired format. I'll love anything, whether he's striking a triumphant pose, or laughing. Ideally dressed in peasanty clothes.
Key things: black rabbit and strawberry.
>>
File: Byzantine Halberd.jpg (104KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine Halberd.jpg
104KB, 600x750px
>>53576774
Cool, here's an update now that I can actually scan it.
>>
>>53583298
Really liking how it's turning out, scan looks good.
>>
File: beanibus.jpg (86KB, 600x1122px) Image search: [Google]
beanibus.jpg
86KB, 600x1122px
>>53571108
Here you go, hope you like it.
>>
>>53582047
Yes but without the scar and no facial hair, and a tad longer hair. and his sword should also be a bit larger. i actually didn't know who this character was till i reverse searched the picture from my template. lol
>>
Haven't been on /tg/ in ages, so here seems like a good place to ask. I'm a drawfag, but I only really feel like doing monsters and mutants right now. Should I I just take requests here, or start a new thread for it?
>>
>>53583830
I'd say this is the place, no need to make another thread.
>>
>>53583830
Quite a few monsters and mutants already in here waiting for fulfilments. just take your pick and start posting.
>>
requesting a picture of a red-sand colored Kobold holding a shortbow and wearing a cloak. Any other details are up to the artist.
>>
>>53583830
like >>53583897 said, plenty of monsters and freaks to go around
>>
>>53584019
>>53583897
All I've seen were humanoids, I'll look through again, but I warn you, I am extremely lazy.
>>
>>53583830
Draw a dragon having a BBQ
>>
>>53583830
>>53584114

these are the monsters and mutants I have noticed might have missed a few
>>53546205
>>53546402
>>53546548
>>53548787
>>53548860
>>53550690
>>53552323
>>53567773
>>
>>53546347
Bump
>>
File: Sten-Bolter.png (430KB, 750x860px) Image search: [Google]
Sten-Bolter.png
430KB, 750x860px
Requesting a drawing of a Sten-gun styled Bolter
>>
>>53582577
Sweet! Thank you!
>>
File: 1495937275512.jpg (250KB, 557x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495937275512.jpg
250KB, 557x1000px
Could someone paint this picture? That's exactly what I was looking for, but I'm not very good with colors.
My only requirement is that the armor be reminded of the hide of a hellhound.
>>
>>53584188
I think we miscommunicated. I meant original creatures/ monsters, not hobgoblins and shit with different clothes/ weapons.
>>
>>53584858
How about a wolf twisted by the dark aether of madness, sprouting limbs that do not belong to it and having, like, thirty eyes and shit.
Maybe instead of a muzzle, it just has that upper jaw with fangs all the way down its chest.
>>
>>53584858
Im looking for someone to draw a humanoid with spider like features, kind of like elise from league of legends but with some more spidery esque things about her.
>>
File: kobold.png (1MB, 1632x794px) Image search: [Google]
kobold.png
1MB, 1632x794px
>>53546053
Who likes kobolds? Requesting mine, who recently overcame his awful luck in his game.
Golarion kobold, which means short snout and ear-fins as on left reference. Scales are patterned like that one too: brassy like dragon on right for most body and a more silver-gold on his lower jaw, throat, and his front. Repeated rituals have made him a mutt when it comes to dragon-blood. Also has red feathers on the end of his tail and his elbows. 7 Str so no muscles to speak of, and horns/tail length like the middle reference.

Clothes: just a red scarf, red trousers, and a pendant with a green gem in it. No shirt, though foot-wraps like middle reference might look good.

Gear: spellbook strapped to belt, Harrow (Pathfinder's tarot) deck also at belt or in hand, and a scorched red short sword. Reference is just something I thought looked cool, it can be less complex if you'd prefer.

Pose can be with the sword, or maybe shuffling his cards. Probably grinning as his success with his rituals has gone to his head and made him a bit of a cocky little shit.
>>
>>53547194
Bump.
>>
>>53585589
Who is the artist from picture from middle?
>>
>>53585691
I found it on the kobold thread a few days ago (thanks anon who posted it) so I can't give you a source unless that guy shows up, sorry.
>>
File: Tapping into firepower.png (702KB, 1274x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tapping into firepower.png
702KB, 1274x1920px
>>53585691
>>53585759
It's Guoh, I'm pretty sure.
https://guoh-art.tumblr.com/
>>
>>53584858
I don't like you already. Just draw something or get out.
>>
>>53585852
I love you, anon, thanks. :3
>>
>>53546144
48hr bump
>>
>>53585855
or what
>>
File: Hans Blix.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hans Blix.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>53586166
Or he'll make an angry post, telling you how angry he is.
>>
I have stared into the face of literally masturbating a character and I am afraid. I can only be given peace by one thing: Draw this character, /tg/.

I don't care which form, or if you even do both. I need to see the face of true shit.
>>
>>53546336
48+ hours bump
>>
>>53586579
>all those typos
Why on God's green Earth would you show this to other people.
>>
>>53584918
Just got back, I'll give this a shot.
>>
>>53587411
Neat. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
>>
>>53546379

48 hour bump
>>
>>53546517
Bump!
>>
>>53586579
how do you have bandages made of dragon scales?

also, what build/height/weight/face does she have?
>>
>>53549503
Bump.
>>
File: wolfthing.png (932KB, 1673x1073px) Image search: [Google]
wolfthing.png
932KB, 1673x1073px
>>53584918
I got bored trying to do the legs, so instead just gave him super long fur.... looks kinda neat I guess I dunno.
>>
>>53588090
It's grotesque. Thank you.
>>
>>53548787
>>53568786
Doing another 24 hour bump for the shawl
>>
File: 21414124.png (2MB, 1431x1078px) Image search: [Google]
21414124.png
2MB, 1431x1078px
>>53584858
Hey if you're still around could you do this? Since you were asking for monsters I thought maybe this was up your alley. It's a creature created from accidental flesh manipulation using two humans. A winged fleshy monster with 4 arms, 2 legs, a gaping mouth centered, and two sunken faces with crying masks on.
>>
>>53546434
24+ hour bump
>>
>>53588361
Yeah, I'll take a stab at it.
>>
>>53588090
Cuuuteeeee
>>
>>53548032
Bump!
>>
>>53588462
Sweet, thanks!
>>
File: unknown.png (436KB, 498x713px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
436KB, 498x713px
>>53586579
I'll forward the question to the DM who has to put up with this and maybe I'll get an answer back.

I showed this to a friend because he still believed that the player couldn't be that bad. 40 minutes of going insane later he's wiser now.

>>53588031
Skinning your dragon parents, obvs.

And I can't press this guy for details unfortunately. Just use what you think some turbo weeb would decide for that, and there's a 90% chance you'll be right.
>>
>>53588720
>>53586579
There are worse characters out there
>>
File: OiYowW5.jpg (40KB, 401x377px) Image search: [Google]
OiYowW5.jpg
40KB, 401x377px
>>53588899
Oh no I believe you, but even the worst character I can hear of cannot beat homegrown projectile vomiting.
>>
>>53583533
That is incredible, thank you. Sorry for not seeing it sooner. So very happy with it.
>>
File: tg thing.jpg (236KB, 900x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tg thing.jpg
236KB, 900x1250px
>>53588361
I'm trying out some different techniques with these, this one was pretty fun.
>>
>>53588361
Oh yeah, and where are the bottom left and center left pics from? Those kick ass.
>>
File: dragonorc.png (3MB, 1107x757px) Image search: [Google]
dragonorc.png
3MB, 1107x757px
>>53546053

Requesting a dragonblooded orc warlord.

He has red scaly skin,
glowing reptilian eyes,
small horns, spines and frills on his face,
long, black hair that looks like smoke,
hands with big, cumbersome claws,
large mouth filled with sharp teeth,
a long forked tongue hanging out of his mouth,
and he's drooling a napalm-like liquid.

Equipment and other features are as similar to the orc in the reference image, apart from a large banner he has on his back. The banner is dark grey and is emblazoned with a stylised eye in red.
>>
>>53570065
Bampu
>>
>>53582107
Wow! Thank you very much!
>>
>>53553393
bumping wip
>>
File: 12313123qweqweqwe31231.jpg (266KB, 1300x1726px) Image search: [Google]
12313123qweqweqwe31231.jpg
266KB, 1300x1726px
>>53546206
>>53552584
wip
>>
>>53567120
bumping
>>
File: Bard lightning.png (2MB, 1960x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Bard lightning.png
2MB, 1960x1300px
>>53549503
Delivery.
>>
>>53558971
bump
>>
File: hans.jpg (107KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
107KB, 530x750px
>>53558425
Like this?

Also sorry I was going to be working with this earlier but then I went and spent an entire night doing some other shit. Going to sleep now. I'll finish it soon though, honest
>>
>>53590607
That's pretty metal.
>>
File: tg color req.png (325KB, 557x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tg color req.png
325KB, 557x1000px
>>53584795
Here ya go m8
>>
File: greathelm_black.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
greathelm_black.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Requesting some art for a BBEG in my campaign.

I need a figure in relatively unadorned full white plate armor but smoke is wisping out from the inside and has covered some of the white around the openings with soot, the eyes are glowing embers. My only point of contention is that the figure has a bucket helm like pictured and has a great sword.
>>
>>53560372
>>53560439

Bumping, I feel like it's actually kind of hard to find art of guys in cyberpunk/scifi stuff that aren't armored up soldier dudes.
>>
>>53571912
Hoping and bumping
>>
>>53589261
Thanks, this came out perfect! Glad you had some fun with it.
>>53589291
Source is http://prophetharm.deviantart.com/
>>
File: orkira.png (701KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
orkira.png
701KB, 1200x1400px
>>53570831
>>
>>53593396
Not OR but that's damn awesome guy.
>>
>>53591492
THANK YOU!
>>
>>53551933
Once more, into the bump!
>>
File: glaive.jpg (54KB, 548x891px) Image search: [Google]
glaive.jpg
54KB, 548x891px
Can someone please edit out the high heels on this character, maybe make the shoes into something like boots?
>>
>>53561456
OR here. thanks guy, i appreciate it!
>>
>>53564126
Bampin'
>>
>>53591492
Not OR here, but awesome, can I get her purple?
>>
File: tg color req purple.png (326KB, 557x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tg color req purple.png
326KB, 557x1000px
>>53595484
Like this or did you mean purple armor?
>>
>>53547259
24 hour bump
>>
>>53590859
Yes! Now it's perfect!

Keep up the good work anon, and don't worry, we still have time.
>>
>>53546336
So a stand
>>
>>53595555
Exactly this. :3
>>
>>53593396
Fantastic thank you dude.
>>
File: Byzantine Halberd.jpg (139KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine Halberd.jpg
139KB, 800x1000px
>>53583532
>>53583298

Update
>>
>>53596579
Okay, not hte OR, and I know it probably wasn't your intention. But with the way you've done the face, they look like a combat gimp
>>
>>53596919
That is, ostensibly, what that kind of chainmail mask is.
>>
>>53596919
''Yes, smack my chainmailed butt with your big sword daddy''
>>
File: Implying it wasn't my intention.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Implying it wasn't my intention.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>53596919
As the drawfag, I can only offer this in my defense.
>>
File: James reference.jpg (789KB, 2096x2224px) Image search: [Google]
James reference.jpg
789KB, 2096x2224px
I'd really like to see some decent art for my character.

He should be mostly like a 1920's detective looking character, though with a more combat focused twist, instead of a normal detective coat he should have a leather motorcycle jacket like the one in this picture, with a thick silk vest on under it (the vest is a rudimentary type of ballistic armor that would have actually existed at the time, disguised as normal formal wear) with a dress shirt and tie, and slacks as well.
He should have the holster of his signature Luger pistol he brought back from WWI on his jacket's belt, and be wearing trench combat boots.

His hair should be in a slicked back side-part and he would have a long scar from a slashing wound down the left side of his face from above his temple to the bottom of his cheek, narrowly missing the eye. Should be a fairly big guy, he's 6'2" and in GURPS rules he has the Very Fit advantage and a Strength stat of 12 (10 is average, 12 isn't superhuman by any means but it's decently strong)

I'd like to see either a more casual pose, possibly leaned against his bike (a 1919 Indian Powerplus with saddlebags and a Browning Auto-5 shotgun in a scabbard mounted near the handlebars) with his jacket unbuttoned, smoking a cigar, or a combat pose, with his jacket buttoned up and wearing the German helmet, goggles and leather motorcycle chaps that match his jacket, firing either his shotgun or his pistol.
But really draw whatever you'd like to and I'd be happy.
>>
>>53597940
>>53598119
why
>>
>>53598206
Because I changed some things and didn't want to waste post, but you ruined that by making this useless post that you could have figured out with your own eyes.
>>
File: 1490065564755.gif (209KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490065564755.gif
209KB, 900x650px
>>53598242
reeee stop bumping the thread with useless posts
>>
>>53598242
Deleting a post doesn't magically reduce the count towards bump limit anon.
>>
>>53596579
very 2nd ed
>>
>>53546205
Bump.
>>
File: Barcid Marines.jpg (108KB, 673x601px) Image search: [Google]
Barcid Marines.jpg
108KB, 673x601px
>>53546053
Requesting a space marine.
>>
>>53558813
Not OR, but that's pretty darn cool.
>>
>>53599164
>that symbol
Are they French women?
>>
File: Roaring.png (987KB, 1006x900px) Image search: [Google]
Roaring.png
987KB, 1006x900px
>>53598119
>>
>>53599278
Neat, thank you very much.
>>
File: 88_Tanit_Stone.jpg (14KB, 150x259px) Image search: [Google]
88_Tanit_Stone.jpg
14KB, 150x259px
>>53599187
>>
File: 1471234312193.jpg (310KB, 932x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1471234312193.jpg
310KB, 932x1008px
>>53571556

24 Hour Bump
>>
File: lizerdfello.jpg (148KB, 1516x1263px) Image search: [Google]
lizerdfello.jpg
148KB, 1516x1263px
>>53546205
what i have so far
>>
>>53602977
Thank you man!

Even if he looks way cuter than I imagined him to be it's still a great drawing!
>>
File: horse-carriage-5868604.jpg (248KB, 1300x1065px) Image search: [Google]
horse-carriage-5868604.jpg
248KB, 1300x1065px
Okay, so, requesting some shit that just went down in our campaign. We've got a wagon filled with adventurers, a deer-folk, a dwarf, an aasimar, and a goblin. Meanwhile the cart is being pulled by a warforged, and a giant crab.
>>
>>53546517
Bump!!
>>
>>53603065
>>53603065
got it. i'll make him uglier
>>
>>53547194
Bump.
>>
>>53585589
24 hour bump, with the addition that the kobold is supposed to have brass dragon wings! Must have deleted that part while revising the request.
>>
>>53604297
Oh it's ok anon.

If you really want to do me a favour can you make a version that is less revealing for the guy? Because the cloak is supposed to cover him, even if worn out. This way there will be a version where he "reveals" himself and another where he will stay more hidden. If not it's ok like this and I'm really grateful for your work.
>>
>>53546144
72hrs bump.
>>
>>53546379
72 hour bump bonanza
>>
>>53546336
72hr bump
>>53596118
Well, technically, yeah.
>>
Irrelevant number of hours bump
>>
>>53602977
I wanna hug it
I think its the smile and the cute eyes
Is this some sort of predatory tactic?
>>
File: Byzantine Halberd.jpg (154KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine Halberd.jpg
154KB, 800x1000px
>>53598486
2nd Ed. What?
>>53596579
>>
>>53581819
24 hour bump on this.
>>
>>53605844
OR, Looks positively gorgeous
>>
File: Investigator Request.png (2MB, 1405x1751px) Image search: [Google]
Investigator Request.png
2MB, 1405x1751px
For an upcoming Pathfinder game I am going to be playing as an investigator (the class) in a low fantasy high middle ages/renaissance era type setting. For the most part in the image I have listed almost everything I want but it would be nice to add him having a satchel or bandoleer over his shoulder with some alchemical ingredients like vials of colorful fluids and anything else you might feel appropriate. I didn't mention it in the image but for the outfit I would like the cape still there, capes being cool and all you know. Facial hair should be of the style for the time but you may choose however you like it. Hope you have a fun Saturday night.
>>
>>53555840

Bump
>>
>>53547229
Anybody?
>>
File: 1486639488593.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486639488593.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>53551356
Oddly enough I had this lying around, hope it helps
>>
File: Guile's_Sonic_Boom.gif (24KB, 220x100px) Image search: [Google]
Guile's_Sonic_Boom.gif
24KB, 220x100px
>>53567120
>Sonic Bump!
>>
>>53607611
Not the OR, but man that just warms my heart. Nice work!
>>
File: CMM.png (2MB, 951x1164px) Image search: [Google]
CMM.png
2MB, 951x1164px
Requesting a large top-down drawing of one of the Capsule Monster maps from the Yugioh manga for Tabletop Simulator. I apologize, if this is a rather boring request.

I'm currently attempting to rip models from the PS2 game so that I can print them and/or add them to TTS.
Admittedly, I have no experience with anything related to what I'm doing and I'm doing it between shifts, so it'll likely take a while.
>>
>>53546434
"Game he was in died" bump!
>>
Anyone want some dark souls-esque monsters or cyberpunk stuff drawn?
>>
>>53570065
Bumping
>>
>>53607997
How about a large rotted toad?
>>
can I fill requests even if I'm bad
>>
>>53608058
k, i can do that
>>
>>53608113
No
>>
File: Byzantine Halberd.jpg (199KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine Halberd.jpg
199KB, 1000x1250px
>>53605844
>>53606174
Thank you. I think it's finished. Hope he sees good use in your game!
>>
>>53608113
You definitely can. Nobody is or can stop you. Do studies and learn from good sources and you will eventually get better. Drawthreads are good practice. If you're not confident enough yet, practice on your own.

Also, /b/ can be a good source of humorous requests where people don't give a shit about commitment or quality as much. Just remember that they're rude and that everything is fucked up and perverted there.
>>
>>53608113
Sure but if you think it's that bad tell whoever you're responding to that they can go ahead and keep requesting what they want. These threads are a great place to practice drawing since you get so many things to choose from but just avoid waifu requests because people who request them don't deserve anything nice
>>
File: 1495000267304.jpg (53KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
1495000267304.jpg
53KB, 492x369px
Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>53576732
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53550274
24 hour bump.
>>
File: 12313123qweqweqwe31231.jpg (238KB, 1300x1726px) Image search: [Google]
12313123qweqweqwe31231.jpg
238KB, 1300x1726px
>>53552584
wip
>>
File: trox.jpg (1MB, 3293x3572px) Image search: [Google]
trox.jpg
1MB, 3293x3572px
>>53559074
Better late than never, here you go!
>>53570566
Nah, it's been literally years since I last drawfagged. Thanks, though!
>>
>>53608673
Fucking A++
>>
File: chaospepe.jpg (515KB, 1287x814px) Image search: [Google]
chaospepe.jpg
515KB, 1287x814px
>>53608058
>>
File: beatdown.png (565KB, 1000x1659px) Image search: [Google]
beatdown.png
565KB, 1000x1659px
>>53567120

>Also, I'm trying to think of a decent codename for her. If you guys have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

See filename. Works best if her attacks are specifically music-based though.
>>
>>53552075
>>53552088
bumperino
>>
>>53609960
Exactly the kind of look I was hoping for.

>Beatdown
I dig it.
>>
>>53609960
>>53611069
Reverb could also work.
>>
>>53567120
>Also, I'm trying to think of a decent codename for her. If you guys have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Stereo Fist
>>
>>53611328
Or just Stereo for short
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 147

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.