[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Super Heroic Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 132

File: 1495771219482.png (122KB, 549x624px) Image search: [Google]
1495771219482.png
122KB, 549x624px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>53434557
>>
File: 1495761922203.png (207KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495761922203.png
207KB, 600x635px
Anchor Post
>>
File: Elk Shaman.png (3MB, 1178x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Elk Shaman.png
3MB, 1178x1125px
I'd like to request my friend's Elk Shaman runner. She's basically the elf in the right image (the antlers were biosculpted as a tribute to her totem), except with a much less over-ornate version of the clothing (none of the beads/hanging things, a simple straight hem instead of the wavy stuff, and the golden accents printed directly into the fabric instead of looking like separate jewelry), and a hunting rifle like the one on the right.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Damian Req.jpg (684KB, 1913x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Damian Req.jpg
684KB, 1913x2048px
Migrating >>53453145
Hello drawfriends. I want to request my human dervish doing either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.
>>
>>53479553
fuck, I meant >>53434557
>>
File: All Star.png (105KB, 464x597px) Image search: [Google]
All Star.png
105KB, 464x597px
>>53479467
Hey i made a character for an old super campaign played with friends, his abilities are super speed and super strength. Anybody mind drawing in an action pose? Like ripping through a robot or something. This is the design i made for him
>>
File: Aasheran playtime.jpg (167KB, 1144x527px) Image search: [Google]
Aasheran playtime.jpg
167KB, 1144x527px
>>53479467
Heya! Since some dragon eggs finally hatched in our campaign I'd like to request my character sitting or laying down, playing with a recently hatched silver dragon. During our session she was wearing a casual black dress, and she had untied one of her hair-ribbons to play with and later carefully tie it around the dragon's neck, but its not something that HAS to be included.
Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Hadr.jpg (2MB, 4976x4792px) Image search: [Google]
Hadr.jpg
2MB, 4976x4792px
Migrating >>53465742

Hello, I would like to make a request, a redheaded girl, her hair should be the same as image 1, ritualistic markings on body and face as in image 2 and 3.
The eyes should pass a wild feeling as in picture 4, but also a bit sexy as in picture 5.

Pictures 6, 7, and 8 refer to her clothes, an old, ripped skirt for years, she does not need to wear sweaters, but would like a cape like Image 7 made of animal skin. Image 8 is the size of the breasts.
>>
File: Sir Arthur Forsythe.png (3MB, 2611x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Arthur Forsythe.png
3MB, 2611x1436px
>>53479467
Requesting a Ranger fluffed as a gentleman big game hunter for an upcoming 5e game.

He should look like the man on the left of the image, complete with a monocle and red scarf. However, he should be wearing a uniform similar to the one shown in the center of the image, sans the pistol belt and ammunition. Instead he should have several pouches on the front of his belt similar to the ones below the uniform. These pouches should be worn over a cuirass, and he should have a drop-leg quiver on his right leg, attached to his belt. He should also be carrying an axe wherever there's room, preferably on the belt. Finally he should have boot covers similar to the ones shown on the left image.

He should be armed with a sabre and crossbow similar to the weapons shown on the right.

Everything else is up to the artist's discretion. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: sd.jpg (561KB, 1962x1300px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
561KB, 1962x1300px
Bumping and migrating.
>>53455357

Requesting a wraith that is whispering to a man. The man in himself need not be the focus of the drawing, but if possible a black silhouette. The Wraith must have aspects of a moth, its eyes must be bright in a strong red.
The creature must wear a kind of mantle that resembles the eyes that stay on the wings of the moths and the creature don't need to have a human appearance at all.
I also wish there were some moths around the scene.
>>
File: Crab Clan Shugenja Reference.png (4MB, 1868x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Crab Clan Shugenja Reference.png
4MB, 1868x1125px
Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: vamp queen and merfolk.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
vamp queen and merfolk.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.
>>
File: Mananfayed_Ref_4.png (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mananfayed_Ref_4.png
1MB, 1800x1000px
>>53479467
Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!
>>
Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.
>>
anybody have a cute request for me to draw? simple and quick stuff is fine for me
>>
File: song_for_a fallen_father.jpg (1MB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
song_for_a fallen_father.jpg
1MB, 1000x2000px
Requesting a young orphan Bard adventurer wearing an incomplete set of damaged armor and tattered asymmetrical clothing - one arm and one leg are left bare. She has an oversized sword made to be wielded by an adult that is wrapped in an old makeshift sheath and hung from a large strap of knotted cloth/leather. She also carries with her a weathered guitar with a small carving of a sparrow that is missing two strings. Her hair is brown and short, eyes large, blue, and with a hint of sadness behind them.

Story:
Her mother died in childbirth and a her father, a soldier, died of illness while stationed elsewhere. She was left in the care of an "aunt," a callous and vain woman with extravagant appetites, who sold off her deceased father's armor and eventually sought to sell her as well to a brothel of ill repute when the money ran dry. Before this would happen she took what remained of her family's possessions, climbed out of a high window, and ran away to make her own way in the world.
>>
File: IMG_4454.jpg (65KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4454.jpg
65KB, 492x369px
Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: Aegis_Ref.jpg (402KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aegis_Ref.jpg
402KB, 743x1024px
Requesting my Acanthus in the top left pose, in the bottom left outfit.
>>
File: Collage.jpg (5MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Collage.jpg
5MB, 4000x4000px
I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there. To the people saying I should get this commissioned, it's not something important enough to any of us to spend money on it (I don't even bump). I'll continue requesting this once a thread until I get bored of requesting, it worked for the sky elf guy.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour. Also isn't a dick, he's more tired, and a voice of reason.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).
>>
File: I didn't sign up for this.png (2MB, 1996x1630px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't sign up for this.png
2MB, 1996x1630px
Requesting a 1800s female monster hunter who accidentally traveled into the future and ended up working in a convenience store chain. She's at a counter looking down at a mimic who took the appearance of a cash register with a monotonic look of "what the fuck is this" while a possessed suit of armor peering from behind tells her "I bethink it wanteth thee to pet it". The monster hunter is everything like in the reference picture except instead of her cloak and shirt, she's wearing a red and black convenience store shirt with her gear over it and a black cap. The name tag should say Marie. She also has light brown, messy long hair. The mimic is giving off a friendly vibe, like a dog wagging its tail. The suit of armor (a promotional store display that was possessed) has a green store apron on. As for the convenience store logo, it can be whatever you want or just the 7/11 one. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>53441873

Migratin'
>>
File: 21302347.png (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
21302347.png
2MB, 1800x1236px
>>53479467
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
File: sketch-1495661199573.png (363KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1495661199573.png
363KB, 800x1280px
Requesting an ally for my game. He wears a Black and gold (Eyes) version of the mask in the picture and a black and white version of the suit. His emblem is where the gold circle on the suit is. He is 5" 11 175lbs.
>>
requesting a gator-dog, the obvious hybrid of an alligator and a dog.
>>
File: The Naga Rocker.png (442KB, 794x1053px) Image search: [Google]
The Naga Rocker.png
442KB, 794x1053px
Requesting my naga bard, looks like the white half of the naga pictured, and plays a spear sitar (pictured on the left side). Clothing is up to you, but she is played like a rock and roll enthusiast, in a medieval setting.
>>
File: 1490994268807.jpg (70KB, 435x691px) Image search: [Google]
1490994268807.jpg
70KB, 435x691px
>>53479467
Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting this gatorman detective, looking mightily pissed as he presses the barrel of his revolver against the lid of a coffin, either standing with the coffin propped upright against a wall, or laying horizontally as he's sitting on top of another one.
>>
File: Ellisa Ref.png (1MB, 1160x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ellisa Ref.png
1MB, 1160x1000px
>>53479467

Hey drawfriends, requesting my Warpriest/Inquisitor elf. Shes the grand inquisitor for the church of Gorum in her hometown and an 'retired' warrior for her army.

I'd like her armor to be like the one in the bottom right (minus the huge ass arms) and without gauntlets/helmet. See wears hellknight plate so the more creepy it is the better, it tends to get her questioned quite a bit by the local police whenever the party visits new places. The right side of her armor should have spikes coming out like the picture next to the bottom right since Gorum's warriors usually wear spiked armor. Her sash she wears is torn at the bottom and goes down under her knee, has a dark red and black palette going on. Would be cool if it had half of Gorum's Holy symbol showing from the tears

She looks like Yennefer with light pink eyes, her long black hair (goes down to her hips) is pushed over to the left and messy. As for the details on her face, she is scarred over her right eye and the top of her lip. Under both of her eyes is tattooed (like pic number seven) and she has a black line going over the middle of her bottom lip. The tip of her right ear is bitten on and pierced twice. As for her hands, they are completely covered in scars from being burned.
Her weapon of choice is a greatsword, so if you want to include it then you have free reign on the design. Thanks to anyone who takes this up!
>>
File: Connor the Swashbuckler.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Connor the Swashbuckler.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>53434834
>>53479467

reposting

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.
>>
File: Dragoon Fighter.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragoon Fighter.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53434942
>>53479467

reposting

Requesting a tiefling dragoon fighter for an upcoming FFXIV game I'm in.

She should be in the armour and the stance of the romanesque lady on the right. I've included a helmet, though id prefer it be tucked under her arm or something. The facial reference is the tiefling on the right: moon-shaped tattoos aside, I'd like her to have splotchy skin, but I'm fine with just regular dark grey skin tone as well. Her hair should be done up in an updo like the middle image. Instead of the lion, could I get the ram skull as the crest on her armour's centre? Finally, please replace the glove with the halberd seen on the righthand side.

muchos gracias
>>
File: 14l09wo[1].jpg (34KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
14l09wo[1].jpg
34KB, 612x816px
can I get some 40k pinup art? something like the nose art plastered all over WWII bombers.

I'm going to be transferring it to the nose of a valkryie model, so the final piece will be about the size of this red space:
i41.tinypic.com/14l09wo.jpg
Consequently, bright colors, simple shapes and thick lines are good. And a white background is essential. Don't worry about sizing it, I can handle that. I just can't draw for crap.

Pic related is a good example.

A few specific ideas, if you like:
>Twins (TWINS THEY WERE) in a sexy pose with the caption 'TWIN-LINKED!'
>sexy guardsman/battle sister riding a very large bomb with the caption 'ROUGH RIDER'
>someone straddling an autocannon with the caption 'POM-POM'

If you're thinking 'lewd', you're not wrong. This is the kind of art drawn by guardsmen who haven't been on leave in years.
>>
File: sister_pin_up_by_nachomon[2].jpg (182KB, 900x1385px) Image search: [Google]
sister_pin_up_by_nachomon[2].jpg
182KB, 900x1385px
>>53481613
DAMMIT, wrong pic. Here's the sample I wanted to use.
>>
>>53481544
you already got a delivery last thread, read the rules.
>>
File: totally a space elf.jpg (55KB, 703x1106px) Image search: [Google]
totally a space elf.jpg
55KB, 703x1106px
I just found out that on one of the pathfinder planets there are were-saurians and that is awesome!
So I'd like if it you'd take one of these guys and turn them into a dinosaur-lashunta hybrid. Pick a dinosaur and let your imagination run free drawfriend!
>>
File: Wasp Eye Lad.png (620KB, 1250x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp Eye Lad.png
620KB, 1250x1861px
>>53479467
A 90's, pouch filled, gritty version of my old Icons character.

Alternatively, make your own re-design!
https://uk.pinterest.com/akimeru/referencias-rapaz/

And by your own, I mean plagiarize Kamen Rider and Animal Man to your heart's content. I'm about to run a "crisis on infinite earths" so every re-design of the character would be a different version of him throughout the worlds.
>>
File: Wizard.png (7MB, 4035x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
7MB, 4035x2122px
>>53436350
Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caver
>>
File: fortress.jpg (720KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fortress.jpg
720KB, 1920x1080px
>>53479467

I am requesting a large modern stadium drawn as a fortified post apocalyptic compound. The seats have been ripped out and replaced with shacks and houses. The center of the grass field is used for growing crops and raising animals for food. Massive metal gates, palisades, Barbed wire, spot lights, sandbagged guard towers, serpentine vehicle barricades, etc. No automated turrets that is too high tech. Thank you!
>>
File: Kaini.png (3MB, 2700x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaini.png
3MB, 2700x1750px
Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : http://www.aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !
>>
File: 31.jpg (208KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
208KB, 640x465px
>>53479467

I am requesting this guy defeating the Displacer beast. Perhaps with his axe.
>>
File: existence.png (192KB, 2222x1905px) Image search: [Google]
existence.png
192KB, 2222x1905px
>>53464484
feel free to re-request
>>
File: Rozalin Update.png (2MB, 1190x903px) Image search: [Google]
Rozalin Update.png
2MB, 1190x903px
>>53479467
Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.
>>
File: Nightmist's Mantle.png (2MB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmist's Mantle.png
2MB, 1199x800px
>>53479467
Requesting a drawing of this guy's robe/cloak/mantle/coat. It's a magic item in my game.
>>
File: Hobgoblin Shaman Cleric request.png (2MB, 1011x884px) Image search: [Google]
Hobgoblin Shaman Cleric request.png
2MB, 1011x884px
Joining the herd with a migration >>53436525
I'm requesting a hobgoblin cleric/shaman based on a rough Tengri-ish look like pic related. Not too picky on pose, just go nuts with the divine auspiciousness.
>>
Requesting picture of a cloaked Ranger, with gear that reflects that, on top of a hill/cliff/some other higher elevation terrain about to shoot at some creature below with a bow or with a fire spell, preferably something threatening creature that has a fantastical element to it like a big wolf with shadows coming off of it or a giant phase spider.

You don't have to draw the personal features aside from the cloak and gear but if it helps he's a tanned human with crimson hair/eyes. The PC is a Bloodrager with the elemental bloodline of fire that likes to hunt things.
>>
>>53480042
If you're still here how about a kid playing with his pet slime?
>>
I'd be interested in getting my character for a pathfinder game I'll be joining.
I'll be playing a half-orc spellcaster, and I'm actually kind of excited!!

Anyways, what I'm looking for is something like the other half-orc in the picture. A slimly muscled, kind of nerdy looking orc. Thick eyebrows, black wavy hair cut pretty short. Green skin common to any orc, but preferably not a yellowish-green tone. I am not a fan.
He's also got bits of dragonflesh grafted to his skin, creating a neat looking design of swirled blues, purples, and twinkling stars. It's sort of supposed to resemble a star-chart. The lovely ladies on the right have kind of the look I'm going with this spacey stuff.

He's wearing an outfit a lot like the undead guy at the bottom of the reference picture. Just free from wear-and-tear, and a light grey color. Feel free to personalize it with a brown leather vest with some space-tubes or some salvaged tech. The game takes place in Numeria after all.
>>
File: Moira request.jpg (557KB, 1554x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Moira request.jpg
557KB, 1554x1244px
>>53479553
Way to get a brother excited for nothing, anon.

Anyway, migrating from >>53453145

I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite some off-screen bad guy, with the spirit inside her sword showing up behind her and mimicking her pose like a JJBA Stand/Nero's Devil Trigger. Doesn't have to be full color, just the greyscale with red for contrast is okay.
>>
File: wasteland.png (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
wasteland.png
1MB, 2480x3508px
necro did you ever finish this? no rush im not expecting anything but if you do finish it i'd love to see it, i've been checking the archive. If you're not thinking you're gonna finish it, that's okay too
>>
File: andromeda_collage.png (1MB, 3496x3408px) Image search: [Google]
andromeda_collage.png
1MB, 3496x3408px
I'd love if someone could draw this character for me, she wields the in-world equivalent of an AWP rifle and dual Tec9 pistols, she has this crazy intuition that lets her dodge bullets, "see" where enemies are through walls, and similar things. She is basically a messiah-type character like Paul Atreides from Dune. She is determined to find some ancient tech she keeps having visions of, in order to try to resurrect her dead father. I'd love a drawing of her crouching in ferns in the forest with her rifle, shooting at one of the soldiers in the one picture, or something else. She's kind of a mary sue character but she's got some severe mental issues as well so she's not flawless. Those aren't relevant to the drawing though so I won't get into them.
>>
File: wizard.png (1MB, 1200x643px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
1MB, 1200x643px
I'd like a powerful wizard on a hot date with a magical creature of your choice.
This can be a dragon (in human form or not), a dryad, fae, elemental, lich, mind flayer, unicorn, celestial, genie or any other supernatural entity you can think of.

The wizard should have a long white beard and pointy hat, but look overall masculine underneath it (ideally like the middle reference; stern, and intelligent). He should preferably wear blue robes, with some kind of magical staff, and with a sword by his hip.

The rest is up to you.

(I got a very very early WIP about a week ago but haven't heard anything since)
>>
File: 1494393660025.png (4MB, 1897x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1494393660025.png
4MB, 1897x1751px
>>53479467
>>53434827
Migrating
Looking for a Goliath barbarian, bear totem if that helps for any decorations, that is wearing similar furs to the stock photo.

The weapon on the left is a basis for what I'd like him to have, making more tribal doesn't bother me at all.

For the markings on his head I wanted something more sharp as opposed to curved.

Only thing I do ask is no earrings or nose rings please, also if he could be wearing just a simple locket I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: Gun Knight.jpg (261KB, 1060x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Knight.jpg
261KB, 1060x1535px
>>53479467
Can I get art for my fantasy special-forces? They're essentially a squad of highly trained rangers that do stuff like protect nobles in high risk areas or assassinate commanding officers with guerrilla tactics and maximum OPERATORS OPERATING OPERATIONALLY, and each of them is granted a knighthood in return.

They wear pretty drab military uniforms, a munitions breastplate under a leather harness that holds ammunition and looks a little bit like a modern military vest, and special helmets that have a monocular built in and function like magical thermal goggles. Some of them wear camo ponchos, cloaks, or hoods, and all of their metal equipment is brushed, painted or finished a darker grey so the gleam doesn't give away their position. Their weapon of choice is a long, double-barreled wheel-lock firearm with an under-over design, and they typically have knives or short swords with them. We're talking like, 1600's foxhound knights.

They players are going to encounter them on the rooftop of an abandoned hospice while not-zombies ransack the place, and they powerslide, dive around, and are generally very, VERY mobile, so ideally if I could get an example of them in movement, that would be fantastic. Thank you thank you!
>>
File: swashbucklersketch.jpg (238KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
swashbucklersketch.jpg
238KB, 525x700px
>>53482921
Working on this one. Gonna try to color it but if I give up, here's the sketch.
>>
File: Elijah_Suit_Ref.png (2MB, 1328x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Elijah_Suit_Ref.png
2MB, 1328x1280px
Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.
>>
>>53436711
>>53469193
>>53474089
>>
>>53486278
OR here. Looks nice; I like it!
>>
>>53480183
I'm not sure if it's Ryan Gosling or Chris Evans that he reminds me of. I'd have to see him stepping out of a shower to be sure.
>>
>>53486439
Just ask. The guy is so in love of his shitty character, I bet he has pics of him in the shower.
>>
>>53486548

...details? you seem upset.
>>
File: 1495912764043.jpg (340KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495912764043.jpg
340KB, 1283x2000px
Dropping an anchor
>>
>>53486066
OR here this looks great! Take all the time you need, and understand I believe in you!
>>
>>53486439
Spend a lot of time thinking about unfilled /aco/ requests from over a month ago?
>>
>>53487768
Just yours you hunky bitch.
>>
File: Guards Operatives.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
Guards Operatives.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>53479467

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
File: deathwing company master.jpg (1MB, 1812x1868px) Image search: [Google]
deathwing company master.jpg
1MB, 1812x1868px
Requesting a Dark Angels DIY Deathwing Master in cataphractii armor with a halberd of caliban. The cataphractii armor is decked out like the old legion suit, but has a pair of large wings mounted on the cowling above the head.

For colors the majority of the suit is matte black, however the pauldrons are painted the yellow of the splotch on the far right.

Proportions I would appreciate it if the artist could do something similar to the old-school pic in the center-right.
>>
File: 017.png (488KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
488KB, 750x410px
Out of curiosity, does anyone know an artist I could commission for a poster in the sharp edged, high contrast ink style like in pic related?
>>
>>53480553
Bum
>>
File: HarlowTGRequestr.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HarlowTGRequestr.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Posting a bit of an updated request of my human Fighter, Harlow Ironeye

The main picture shows his overall design. He has a couple of missing fingers, lost an eye to burns which he's replaced with a metal ball and is generally pretty greasy and filthy-looking. He wears a sleeveless gambeson and a pair of mostly decorative leather bracers. For his lower half, he'd wear something like the stuff circled in the picture, bags and all.

He usually arms himself with a round shield and waraxe like the ones shown, but he'll take anything he can get his hands on and never gets too attached to a weapon. He also carries plenty of knives as backups.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe in hand, looking as if he'd just gotten done with a fight, maybe with an arrow or two lodged somewhere non-fatal in him.
>>
>>53488016
You should add a howling banshee to the ref image
>>
File: dragonorc.png (3MB, 1107x757px) Image search: [Google]
dragonorc.png
3MB, 1107x757px
>>53479467

Requesting a dragonblooded orc warlord.

He has red scaly skin,
glowing reptilian eyes,
small horns, spines and frills on his face,
long, black hair that looks like smoke,
hands with big, cumbersome claws,
large mouth filled with sharp teeth,
a long forked tongue hanging out of his mouth,
and he's drooling a napalm-like liquid.

Equipment and other features are as similar to the orc in the reference image, apart from a large banner he has on his back. The banner is dark

grey and is emblazoned with a stylised eye in red.
>>
File: Nassireftg.png (3MB, 2289x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Nassireftg.png
3MB, 2289x1770px
Requesting my dark elf thief Nassiranya (or just Nassi).
She's part of a travelling bard group, and uses that status to get into important places. The night after the show, when everyone is drunk and/or asleep is when she breaks in the noblemen's houses and ransacks the place.

So I'd like to see her playing in one of her concerts. She sings ans play the hurdy gurdy. If you have another idea though, I'm down with anything.
>>
I'd like to request a picture of a snarky, undead, street-urchin girl.

She would look like you'd expect a resident of a city of free undead to look like and be dressed as you might expect a homeless kid in a fantasy setting to dress. She may have a cook's knife, butcher's cleaver or some other stolen weapon on her person. She would probably be trolling some hero or other asking her for information, potentially with a small crew of other undead street-urchins behind her offering their own taunts.

Thanks!
>>
Requesting a scrap automaton. It was created from the runoff of a magical facility (think toxic waste) and the scraps of several discarded broken robots. It gained sentience and is now curious to discover the world. Similar in design to picture, but rusted, and not feminine looking
>>
File: technomancer.png (310KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
technomancer.png
310KB, 800x612px
I have a super hero request.
A guy looking like pic related (glowy eyes, weird techno sigils, etc.), wielding a high-tech looking staff, with electricity on its ends. Optionally he can also have a hood.
>>
>>53493326
>>53482435
>>
>>53493444
Oh, I didn't see that, thanks
>>
File: edits.jpg (261KB, 1475x2343px) Image search: [Google]
edits.jpg
261KB, 1475x2343px
Could someone possibly edit the bat symbol off this chest without it looking awful? itd be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: ccvvcgn.jpg (402KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ccvvcgn.jpg
402KB, 1283x2000px
>>53486884
Not a lot of additions. Just some tweaks and a test to see how I might render it.
>>
File: sliiiimee.jpg (130KB, 1223x1471px) Image search: [Google]
sliiiimee.jpg
130KB, 1223x1471px
>>53483429
I can't think of any other slime more appropriate than this one
>>
File: gettin'.jpg (114KB, 734x872px) Image search: [Google]
gettin'.jpg
114KB, 734x872px
>>53479467
Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.
>>
File: sliiiimee2.png (611KB, 1223x1471px) Image search: [Google]
sliiiimee2.png
611KB, 1223x1471px
>>53494625
2cute4me, thanks anon. I cleaned up the image a bit, hope you don't mind.
>>
Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!
>>
>>53494587
digging it hard man, can't wait to see more
>>
>>53495349
Koboldanon? Is that you, or does my eyes decieve me?
>>
>>53496041
yeah just dropping by, see if i can draw something
>>53495349
no prob!
>>
File: Behir shawl.png (1MB, 1125x576px) Image search: [Google]
Behir shawl.png
1MB, 1125x576px
Requesting a behir scaled cowboy shawl for a wonderous item in my current campaign.

Its basically a brown leather cowboy shawl with behir hide stretched over a good portion of it and occasionally crackling with blue electricity.
>>
Requesting a tiny inky blob thingy peeking out of a teapot.
And the teapot is a skull.
>>
>>53482921
>>53486066
Here you go! Sorry for the wait.
>>
>>53497808
not OR, the bottom of her dress kinda looks like a diaper. Other than that, really nice pic.
>>
>>53497909
Can't unsee.
>>
>>53497909
>>53498328
Wellp, not coming to these threads anymore.
>>
>>53498365
bye
>>
>>53497909
>>53498328
>>53498365
>>53498459
>When the Magical Realm is real sneaky like
Or
>Roll Perception
>>
>>53498365
okay? What seems to be the problem?
>>
>>53498459
>>53498328
>>53497909
>>53498524
Alright fixed it you bunch of whiners.
>>
>>53498844
Looks good!
>>
>>53498844
>That filename
heh
>>
>>53497808
>>53498844
OR Here I love both of them! Thank you so much!
>>
File: 1463301901698.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463301901698.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>53498844
>>53498524
Thanks for the laugh lads
>>
>>53497808
she looks like she's wearing a diaper
>>
>>53499506
Welcome to the thread anon
>>
File: the very best at being bad guys.png (404KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the very best at being bad guys.png
404KB, 1000x1200px
>>53493215
>>
>>53499709
Thats really fucking eerie and badass.
Im envoious of Op, nice work artist
>>
>>53480277

Bump
>>
File: R.jpg (1MB, 3344x3952px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
1MB, 3344x3952px
Requesting a Caligni Musketeer with tattered hand-me-down clothing.
>>
Looking for a sun elf cleric. Burnished copper/bronze scale mail, with his helmet off; sword and shield fastened to his belt and back, and some representation of radiance coming from his head. He's something of an inquisitor, so give him a contemptuous expression.
>>
File: sun boy.png (18KB, 313x338px) Image search: [Google]
sun boy.png
18KB, 313x338px
>>53500112
>>
>>53479702
Bumping
>>
>>53500608
whoa, baller. Thanks man!
>>
>>53479467
Need help coming up with a design for a Monastic/religious order in a Star Wars campaign.
Basic premise is that widowed husbands on this planet which is basically a glorified space commuinist society but grounded on religion join this cult/order of peeps called Those of Kayel; Kayel being one of the five moons which represents the future. These guys use the force/astrology to try and predict and shape the future of the planet for the greater good.

I'm thinking some sort of light grey robed attire except backwards facing from the norm of robes (is there a norm of robes?). This is because in their culture the future is seen as being behind a person and the past in front as the future is obscured to most and it serves as a reminder of that.
To be frankly honest though creative design is not my strong suit so really anything funky space priests which fit the wierdness of the spacecommies will do, go nuts drawfriends if it interests you
>>
Requesting a smarmy elf rogue looking as annoyingly smug as possible
>>
File: Skulltea_01.jpg (414KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Skulltea_01.jpg
414KB, 1280x1120px
>>53497284
>>
>>53501115
Cute. Now plaster googly eyes onto the inkling
>>
File: Lucerto.jpg (112KB, 1090x469px) Image search: [Google]
Lucerto.jpg
112KB, 1090x469px
>>53479467
Requesting this mutant reptilian guy.
He is quite small, he's like 1,5 meters.
He has the horns and wings (although hidden) of pic 1, the horns and the possible wings are green, like his skin.
2 Is his general appearance and pose
3 Is his cloak, grey colored, it is dirty and worn out (but not too much, because it still needs to hide his mutant nature.
>>
>>53499709
Requester returning to say that this picture came out so much cooler and eerier than I'd imagined it could be! Thanks so much for your hard work!
>>
File: Skulltea_01b.jpg (417KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Skulltea_01b.jpg
417KB, 1280x1122px
>>53501169
>>
File: Googly.jpg (15KB, 417x221px) Image search: [Google]
Googly.jpg
15KB, 417x221px
>>53501284
>>
File: Skulltea_01c.jpg (417KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Skulltea_01c.jpg
417KB, 1280x1122px
>>53501330
>>
>>53501115
>>53501284
>>53501380
I'll... just go ahead and save all of them.
>>
>>53501380
I'm not even OR but I posted this
>>53501330
For the lulz

The lulz have been sated for now anon.
>>
>>53481459

bump
>>
>>53501380
Absolutely brilliant. My work here is done.
Enjoy the googly eyes anon!
>>
File: wew.png (794KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
794KB, 1280x1122px
>>53501380
tfw you beat me to it and even applied correct shading
>>
File: hj dasda.jpg (268KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
hj dasda.jpg
268KB, 1200x1185px
Hello I would like to request something. Can someone draw a man wearing a gas mask, trenchcoat, and welding a rifle? preferably he has jeans and some makeshift armor on.
>>
>>53481533
24 hour bump
>>
File: Skulltea_02.jpg (420KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Skulltea_02.jpg
420KB, 1280x1122px
>>53501461
Good idea
>>
>>53501466
What kind of rifle?
>>
File: 1491573964214.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1491573964214.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>53501739
Just keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>53501739
Why don't you put googly eyes on the light particles as well?
>>
File: 1493301931834.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1493301931834.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>53479553
24hr bumping

>>53498844
>mfw I was just trying to say the cloth physics were wonky at the hips
>>
>>53480248

Bumping
>>
>>53479678
Bump! :3
>>
>>53479710
Bumping of wraith.
>>
>>53479676
bump bump!
>>
>>53501802
Probably a hunting rifle of some kind with a scope on it.
>>
File: Ref.png (618KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ref.png
618KB, 800x800px
Requesting a a colorfully dressed Kenku Rapper Bard. Bling and the like would be amazing.
>>
>>53480439
24 Hour bump
>>
File: Spinosaurus.jpg (285KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Spinosaurus.jpg
285KB, 1900x1068px
>>53481688
Just gonna bump this with a cool dinosaur that would make for a cool alien were-saurian.
>>
>>53483514
Daily bump, for great justice!
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (164KB, 1628x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
164KB, 1628x884px
>>53439743 this was a really fun prompt - finished up my take on it
>>
>>53483957
24 hour bump
>>
>>53505415
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks!
>>
>>53481879
Bump
>>
>>53481179
28 hour bump
>>
File: 1494257251601.jpg (291KB, 1982x2822px) Image search: [Google]
1494257251601.jpg
291KB, 1982x2822px
>>53479467
Requesting my boy Asht here redrawn in full color, with maybe a little weeaboo redesign to the sword?

Thanks again to the original drawfriend who made this for me a few weeks back.
>>
File: operating.jpg (293KB, 1000x1039px) Image search: [Google]
operating.jpg
293KB, 1000x1039px
>>53484706
>>
>>53481613
>>53481623

24-hour bump
>>
>>53501739
This better be the OP picture in the next thread
>>
>>53483067
Bump!
>>
File: bard_kenku.png (326KB, 589x751px) Image search: [Google]
bard_kenku.png
326KB, 589x751px
>>53502386
Delivered, with bling.
>>
File: wizard_date.png (41KB, 631x776px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_date.png
41KB, 631x776px
>>53483773
You got this sketch of an illithid and a wizard, right? That wasn't intended to be anything other than a sketch.
>>
>>53506298
Fuckin' sick
>>
>>53479725
Sauce for the chick in the middle?
>>
File: NUN.png (377KB, 547x701px) Image search: [Google]
NUN.png
377KB, 547x701px
>>53479467

Hey! Requesting a Drow Bard For 5e campaign.
I would like him with these features. Armor, Weapon Hairstyle and so on.
Preferably dark skinned with white beard and yellow eyes!
(The pose is not so important)
Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!
>>
>>53479678
Doing this. Keep them expectations low.
>>
>>53479710
I like this request, I'll try to fulfill it sometime in the next 48 hrs.
>>
File: Trox Request.jpg (314KB, 1270x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Trox Request.jpg
314KB, 1270x1114px
Requesting a Trox with armor and equipment similar to the image on the right. Preferably with a larger shield and more feathers.
>>
File: betterlucknexttimeblanconin.png (408KB, 800x931px) Image search: [Google]
betterlucknexttimeblanconin.png
408KB, 800x931px
>>53479678
Better luck next time, anon.

Sorry I accidently turned her boobs into hooters.
>>
File: I tried.png (3MB, 1475x2343px) Image search: [Google]
I tried.png
3MB, 1475x2343px
>>53494575
>edit
>>
>>53489788
wahafagart dot tumblr dot com
He's done fanart recently and I bet he'd take commissions for it
>>
>>53483494
I think it's safe to bump my request for a nerdy wizard orc.
>>
>>53508380
nah it was another one, like they were at a movie theater
>>
>>53511266
Not OR, but looks ok to me.
>>
>>53480553
Bumpt
>>
>>53483410
Bump
>>
File: 29d.jpg (2MB, 2936x3160px) Image search: [Google]
29d.jpg
2MB, 2936x3160px
>>53479467
Requesting a small Comic:
Starting with the Emperor on the Golden Throne, seeing Rowboat and Yvraine having some smalltalk. Than, his "Spiritual Form" Reacting Screaming "Your Waifu ist Shit!, Than a panel closer to his face, eyes closed screaming mouth wide open "Shiiiiiiit" again, perhabs in 3 Panels or so.
>>
>>53489026
24 hour + bump
>>
>>53492974
bumpity bump
>>
>>53486199
Working on this by the way
>>
File: Travel Outfit.jpg (620KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
Travel Outfit.jpg
620KB, 2172x3862px
>>53479467
Requesting an outfit for travel for my character. She doesn't carry any weapons, has red hair and green eyes, and a few cup sizes over the reference image.

A mix of leather brown and tan colors with some blues would be appreciated, thank you very much.
>>
Requesting a drawing of a Loyalist Thousand Son Librarian Post-Heresy
>>
>>53517416
Not this shit again
>>
>>53517416
gotta love how waifu-fags will always specify how big their waifu's tits are
>>
>>53509425
Thank you, I'll wait. : 3
>>
>>53511266
Hi culexus-kun
>>
>>53511266
OR here, Its OK, but i'm having a felling about her face. Anyway, thanks, anon. :3

I wasnt 2cute.
>>
>>53518185
Big tits are more easily displayed than big dicks on a clothed character, alas
>>
>>53518278
Yeh, I think it's how sharp her right cheek is and the way her lips looks. Makes it seem like she has dried lips.
>>
>>53518278
Fixing. I wasnt waiting a thing 2cute.
>>
File: Travel Outfit.jpg (680KB, 1476x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Travel Outfit.jpg
680KB, 1476x1246px
>>53479467
>>53518302
Requesting an outfit for travel for my character. She doesn't carry any weapons, has red hair and green eyes, and a few bulge sizes over the reference image.

A mix of leather brown and tan colors with some blues would be appreciated, thank you very much.
>>
>>53517416
fuck off?
>>
>>53508304
This is perfection drawfriend. Thank you very much.
>>
>>53518278
I am by no means an artist and should really be writing my novel but I put 100 hours into Photoshop and came up with this. Sorry to the artist, don't mean any offense. I can't into lips.
>>
File: test.png (418KB, 800x931px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
418KB, 800x931px
>>53519209
whoops, forgot picture
>>
>>53519209
>>53519236
You're getting better as time goes on. Do some studies of skulls and bones aiming for realism to get gud fast. It helps to know how skulls are put together so you can build faces over them. You have pretty damn good use of color already.
>>
File: Tiefling Monk.jpg (300KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Monk.jpg
300KB, 1440x900px
>>53499960

Bump

Slightly early bump, please forgive me
>>
>>53519742
>Do some studies of skulls and bones aiming for realism to get gud fast
>Newsflash: young man caught grave-robing. Proclaimed "It's for the art!" while arrested. Prosecutor suspects satanistic influence of Dungeon and Dragons.
>>
>>53519742
I'm not the artist, just some faggot that knows his way around photoshop because he has to edit his own maps for his novels. I do agree that the artist has skill, just needs to work on not using such massive outlines.
>>
File: refsheet.png (4MB, 2166x1890px) Image search: [Google]
refsheet.png
4MB, 2166x1890px
>>53479467
I have a request! I'm just about to start a superheroes campaign, and my character's superpowers is a symbiote suit ala Venom. They have the 'hairstyle' of the bottom left picture, the texture of the bottom middle and bottom right pictures, and the top row are just other inspirations I found cool. I have no idea what colour scheme I'll make them, so that's open to artistic interpretation. Thanks!
>>
Bat apologies, anon. It was meant to be a lip bite. I use these threads to practice ink and brush work, but it's risky.
>>
File: 1474968598308.gif (1MB, 765x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474968598308.gif
1MB, 765x540px
>>53521679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fly9EX0DI9Y
It's okay anon, keep practicing. You'll get there eventually
>>
>>53520362
>women in symbiote suits

well, I learned something new about myself today.
>>
File: bf641c8c6dd74d71aee5101ae19458cb.jpg (200KB, 512x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bf641c8c6dd74d71aee5101ae19458cb.jpg
200KB, 512x1536px
>>53521952
It's the tongue mostly, isn't it?
>>
>>53481533
48 hour bumparino
>>
>>53522124
I think it's that, plus the fact that while they still look human, they are also alien-looking because of facial structure, the claws and the smooth skin.

That they are also fit as fuck helps.
>>
Anyone got any shitty waifu requests I can do in my lunch break?
>>
>>53493346
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53522578
Draw Shirasaka koumelike as a mage. In style Mage: The Ascension. :3
>>
>>53522578
>>53517416
>>
>>53522578

Indeed you can't get any shittier than >>53517416
>>
>>53481459

hot 48hr bump
>>
File: Lucifer_3.jpg (76KB, 575x308px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_3.jpg
76KB, 575x308px
>>53506298
That is super cool, and I may use it myself!

As to mine, GRUMPY looking scarred blonde guy, hands stuffed into the pockets of a big black coat which is left open at the front to reveal that He's unhappily wearing some gaudy, primary colour(orange? red?) spandex suit with a big glowing star on the front. He's basically Bernard Black unhappily wearing a superpower-granting costume that looks straight out of the golden age of comics. Bonus points if you want to draw him clutching a bottle of bourbon or a cigarette.
>>
>>53501186
Bump!
>>
>>53481179
48h bump
>>
>>53497209
Bumping for behir cowboy shawl Yee-haw
>>
>>53479553
48hr bumping for the human beyblade
>>
>>53495458
Bampin
>>
>>53479702
Bumping again
>>
>>53479676
yet another bump
>>
>>53522850
Can't do any with colour tho. Literally have a pencil, scrap paper and a phone camera.
>>
>>53524212
That'll do just fine
>>
>>53522578
Can you draw a gorgon knight ? A blindfolded female gorgon, clad in heavy armor, carrying a bow. Legs or snake tail up to you.
>>
>>53522578
How about daughterus? Or are you deadset on waifus?
Because I'd like to see her in the dress she's picking out here.
>>
>>53481371

Another bump for the road
>>
File: spacedude.jpg (281KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
spacedude.jpg
281KB, 500x700px
>>53517212
>>53486199
Done
>>
>>53525379
Not OR but nice work
>>
>>53483514
48+ hour bump, con carne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmwMhjbThKg
>>
>>53525379
Also not OR, but I like it.
>>
>>53481179
where are those twins from?
>>
>>53525665
It was a monster girl challenge by MonstreNoir. You can check her works out here: http://monstrenoir.deviantart.com/
>>
File: wip.png (141KB, 800x957px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
141KB, 800x957px
>>53523443

wip, will probably just do a black and white theme since I'm pretty tired
>>
>>53524298
Normal gorgon or reverse gorgon?
>>
>>53526244
What ?
>>
>>53480248
Bumping
>>
>>53483957
Bump
>>
>>53480439
24 hour bump
>>
File: Hans BoneBreaker.jpg (424KB, 1451x978px) Image search: [Google]
Hans BoneBreaker.jpg
424KB, 1451x978px
Here it comes a huge one, his name is Hans the Bonebreaker, he's a heavily modified mercenary that's more machine than human and is freaking frightening. He is like 9 ft tall.

>He has two HUGE cybernetic arms,in picture order, the first is his left one, the second is his right one.
>They are connected through a undersized torso that presents some metal plates, probably used as rought patchwork to hold his flesh in place.
>The torso suddenly stops to show his HUGE mechanical spine, protected by some metallic ribs along the way.
>He wears an open and oversized biker jacket/jilet.
>He has the same, gigantic leg implants as in the picture, although they are black.
>He is bald, with circuits behind his back and has a metallic jaw and glowing eyes like in the pictures, when he speaks he doesn't open his mouth much, because that metallic jaw hide a really powerful laser cannon that he uses ONLY in emergencies.

He is a bad enough dude to rescue the President.
>>
>>53481879
Bump-a-bump
>>
>>53527499
Might get to work with this one later, too tired right now though. I'm >>53525379
>>
>>53527646
Thank you man.
>>
File: Super.png (142KB, 800x957px) Image search: [Google]
Super.png
142KB, 800x957px
>>53523443
>>53526071

decided not to do black and white, here you go
>>
>>53527714
Are you still taking requests?
>>
>>53527714
You're going to have to draw hands eventually, anon.

You cannot hide from them forever
>>
>>53528081

Jokes on you I'm only going to do requests that ask to have their character's hands in their pockets.

You're right. Its pretty much a 50/50 for me whenever I doodle. Either they turn out nice or look like they were stung by a ton of bees

>>53527872

sure, I can start sketching if you have something in mind. Fair warning it might not pop up for a few hours since I'm pretty tired at this point.
>>
>>53481613
>>53481623
>>53506732
48-hr bump
>>
Would anyone be interested in drawing a character for me?

He's a 26 year old Native American space settler with long black hair, and a denim jacket. He carries a submachine in a sling over his shoulder and his jacket's arm has a patch with a wolf's head on it with the words "Blue Wolf" under it.

I'd like to print it out as a small poster. He's a character from my most recent RimWorld game, and I love him. He's such a badass.
>>
>>53482228
Bump
>>
File: _20170531_145535.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
_20170531_145535.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
>>53524298
Only got 30 minute break today, sorry anon.
>>
>>53528914
always good to see you, faggot
>>
>>53480090
bumping
>>
>>53483067
Bump!
>>
>>53525379
OR here. Nice!
>>
>>53479506
Bump
>>
File: moth_preview.png (209KB, 908x608px) Image search: [Google]
moth_preview.png
209KB, 908x608px
>>53518189
Here's a WIP. How is this? It's currently a bit more chitinous and luminous than I originally intended. If it's too skeletal for your tastes, dig me up some good moth reference.
>>
File: reverse_gorgon.png (26KB, 560x771px) Image search: [Google]
reverse_gorgon.png
26KB, 560x771px
>>53526581
is it a person with animal attributes and a bunch of tiny animals instead of hair, or the other way round?
>>
>>53530790
if it wasnt for the somewhat comical portrayal of the idea this could be downright horrifiying
>>
>>53488016
bump

>>53491317
I dunno, this is warhamms. And Im certain it should be common knowledge by now.
>>
File: drow priestess.jpg (115KB, 783x1021px) Image search: [Google]
drow priestess.jpg
115KB, 783x1021px
Hello drawthread,
i'd like to request this joyous gal right here, with the slaanesh symbol on her right eye as a brand (no need for the outer circle). If it possible with a reddish colour.

Have a good day!
>>
>>53509371
Upperino
>>
File: nwf.jpg (554KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nwf.jpg
554KB, 1280x1280px
Requesting a version of this comic with a kobold and a knight
>>
>>53530766
OR here, dude, that's fucking nice.
Here some reff http://imgur.com/a/0LHtd

I just want to task if u can make the "antlers" small. :3
>>
>>53479467
Boxume anon still here
>>
>>53535155
Antennae, not antlers. And maybe, the image is built around using them as a lighting source. Also my bad, I should have specified that I was looking for limb reference to make it less skeletal.
>>
>>53535270
Floffmoth <3
>>
>>53535366
>>53535155

Might be delayed for a day or two. I couldn't sleep last night so I'm going to be all fucked up for a bit.
>>
>>53528317
This is my requesting>>53480553
>>
>>53531146
I think a lot of drawfriends dont even use /tg/ outside of drawthreads
>>
>>53535691

Probably true. I frequent /ic/ and lots of artists are just looking for any sort of motivation to get them out of a rut. /tg/ drawthreads are one of the better places to go for non fan-art prompts.
>>
>>53535731
At least until all the waifu fags moved in with them
>>
>>53535775
>>53535731
Still, it cant be nearly as bad as /co/ or /v/, which are at least 80% waifus and 30% actual, straight up pornography
>>
File: no way fag.jpg (399KB, 1000x937px) Image search: [Google]
no way fag.jpg
399KB, 1000x937px
>>53533722

instructions unclear
>>
>>53536099
I kinda expected them to be the other way around, but this is great
>>
>>53535691
>>53535731
I used to frequent /ic/ but got tired of the amount low-quality threads and porn really quick. I guess all boards have their little quirks but I still hold /tg/ in a much higher regard
>>
File: 1 WIP V2.jpg (125KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1 WIP V2.jpg
125KB, 800x1059px
>>53479506
>>
>>53536313

I had a feeling that was the idea, but that felt magical realm and I preferred the funny option.
>>
>>53536478
i dont think people ever hold guns by the end part there
>>
>>53536410

It's a pretty garbage board on the whole. Incredibly cynical, values shit-talk more than actual critique, general crab-bucket mentality. Its main value is its resources. Book threads, tutorial threads, and the rare nugget of good advice.
>>
File: 1494470808123.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494470808123.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>53536099
>>
>>53535436
Don't worry about time, take care yourself, anon. :3
>>
File: 200 hours in paint.jpg (4MB, 2835x1701px) Image search: [Google]
200 hours in paint.jpg
4MB, 2835x1701px
>>53483410
bump
>>
>>53535775
Boy, I've been around since 2009 and there has ever, ever been waifu requests in theses threads. Maybe even more than now.
>>
File: wip 2.png (189KB, 738x1100px) Image search: [Google]
wip 2.png
189KB, 738x1100px
>>53480553
>>53535475

Sorry, fell asleep right when I responded, WIP rn but something like this?
>>
As long as it is for tg-related shit, what is wrong with waifus? Im genuinely curious and not up to start shit, so please enlighten me
>>
>>53539237
don't bother
>>
>>53533722
>>
>>53539237
The responses you're going to get will most likely be to the tunes of

>they take up all the good artists and MY request doesn't get filled
>playing different genders is creepy/weird/fetishy
>reeeee fapbait
>some other pointless argument

So it's best to ignore anyone that isn't either offering to do your request or posting a request you'd like to fill.
>>
>>53517416

bump
>>
>>53539237
Nothing, aside from some guy(s) autistic crusade.
>>
>>53489026
Bumping
>>
>>53517416
Bump! ^_^
>>
File: 1483244327505.png (786KB, 859x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483244327505.png
786KB, 859x720px
>>53539383
nice
>>
>>53539478
>>53539811
trying too hard at this point, we know you aren't the OR.
>>
>>53539584
>>53539469
As a drawfag, I disagree somewhat. When kept at reasonable levels, it can be fine. But not excessive waifushit. I don't think that it's "taking up drawfags". Repeated and overly detailed requests for the same characters are going to be ignored unless it's something that really tickles our fancy for whatever reason.

>>53539237
It clogs up threads with repeated requests for the same characters. Seeing this repeated hyper-detailed requesting getting a rare delivery fulfilled motivates people to keep spamming their waifushit over and over in hopes that it will eventually get a delivery.

To be clear, providing reference is generally good.
However, a lot of the overly specific requests I see here should be taken to an artist as a commission. They don't leave enough leeway for most the artists to be enjoy it, and are often less flexible than even MTG art specifications. It's better here than on some other boards, but I wish that requesters got the message when weeks went by without someone fulfilling their request.
>>
>>53540342

>They don't leave enough leeway for most the artists to be enjoy it, and are often less flexible than even MTG art specifications.

This is something a lot of requesters struggle with in my opinion. Some people are under the impression that more detail makes the artist's job easier and are trying to do them a favor, and it's true but only to a degree. Too much detail and it means artists need to constantly check back to the request and make sure whatever little detail is right, it makes it a stressful pain in the ass.

Basic refs are, 90% of the time, all someone needs. Some artists like more, some like less, but most avoid too much as can regularly be seen by the detailed req's that flop.
>>
>>53540342
>>53540457
Another roaming drawfag here.

I rarely feel like doing any of the "my character X in this exact outfit (pictured) and they look like this celebrity/existing character (pictured)".

You can still provide a lot of detail of what the character is like while leaving space for creativity for the artist by describing their world/context, race, appearance etc. But if you're expecting it to look exactly like something you had in mind instead of getting an artists own illustration of the idea or concept – that's what commissions are for.
>>
>>53509672
Bump.
>>
>>53540805
Then I'd like to request a female goblin wearing a wedding dress, and holding a giant wrench in one hand and a toolbox in the other. A bouqet of flowers is sticking out of the toolbox.
>>
File: Golden boots.png (162KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
Golden boots.png
162KB, 700x950px
>>53539161
>>
>>53519754

24 hour bump
>>
>>53541262
Damn this looks amazing thank you so much
>>
>>53493346
24 hour bump.
>>
File: 1391409834006.jpg (1MB, 1583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391409834006.jpg
1MB, 1583x1000px
Can I get something like this, but where the guy is like a teenager? I obviously don't expect there to be as much detail as there is in this reference...
>>
>>53479676
Three times the charm
>>
File: Scourge.png (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Scourge.png
36KB, 600x600px
I'd be very interested in seeing someone's interpretation of my vigilante vampire sinking his fangs into the neck of a thug.
>>
File: Elaria.png (547KB, 1204x769px) Image search: [Google]
Elaria.png
547KB, 1204x769px
Requesting my Human Forge Cleric,
Same features as pic but with the mace and wearing chain mail instead. Resting her shield on the ground upright with hand on top. The shield has the anvil and hammers emblem across it with a small niche under the anvil to house a continual flame
>>
>>53479467
Sketches booois. I make sketches and u make requests. lets go
>>
>>53495161
Bump
>>
>>53542750
make a scetch of a puppy
With three eyes
>>
>>53518185
>gotta love how waifu-fags will always specify how big their waifu's tits are
It's my favorite part of these threads.

>male character: he has a helmet and a scar over one eye. Pic related is the helmet.
>female character: [multiple paragraphs describing her body, multiple reference images of celebrities, porn stars, singers, and fetishwear]
>>
>>53518508
I hope this one gets made instead of the original only because it's funnier.
>>
File: Goblin_01.jpg (381KB, 1280x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_01.jpg
381KB, 1280x1282px
>>53540978
>>
>>53543058
I hope it gets made because that waifufag hates futa
>>
>>53543143
>hates futa
as should any reasonable person tbqhwyfam
>>
>>53543210
this.
>>
>>53543058
>>53543254
one of these posts disagrees with the other
>>
>>53543254
>>53543058
shut up fuck face
>>
>>53543313
if someone wanted to troll the OR, they would do it for shits and giggles, and I bet the OR wouldn't have the patience to open an image editor and edit out the bulge properly.
>>
>>53543370
You're an idiot and I hope your furshit gets banned.
>>
File: pupper.jpg (181KB, 799x703px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
181KB, 799x703px
>>53542898
Enjoy your pupper sir
>>
>>53543395
>>
File: Dog_01.jpg (82KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
Dog_01.jpg
82KB, 640x505px
>>53542898
>>
>>53501186
Bump.
>>
File: 1394508937071.gif (1MB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1394508937071.gif
1MB, 500x258px
>>53543452
>>53543395

I'd watch a video with the one with the snake-like maw eating the other one.
>>
>>53543028
>male character: he has a helmet and a scar over one eye. Pic related is the helmet.
>Implying the plebs in these fucking threads have the good tasts to request helmets.
I used to believe in these threads.
>>
>>53520362
24 hour bump for this. In addition, I don't think there'd be any chest symbol.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (70KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
70KB, 500x601px
>>53479710
>>
File: Z3-N reference.jpg (349KB, 2279x891px) Image search: [Google]
Z3-N reference.jpg
349KB, 2279x891px
>>53479467
Requesting a pic of an important NPC in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing in the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc).

Thanks!
>>
>>53481533
>>53481544

72 hour bump
>>
>>53479553
72hr bump even though the thread's close to it's limit
>>
File: sliiiimee.png (968KB, 1223x1471px) Image search: [Google]
sliiiimee.png
968KB, 1223x1471px
Hey lads, I was wondering if anyone could color this in? Lad has tanned skin and crimson hair/eyes. Slime is gray or light green, take your pick.
>>
>>53500947
bump
>>
>>53527714
Thanks!
>>
File: 1490836459993.jpg (277KB, 658x878px) Image search: [Google]
1490836459993.jpg
277KB, 658x878px
Hoping somene can help me with an alter?

I'd like pic related recolored into a drow, if that's reasonable (may need to fuss with the green "clothing" as well)

If it helps, I don't give a shit about the background
>>
>>53479702
Third bump's the charm, right?
>>
File: palletswapp'd3.png (822KB, 658x878px) Image search: [Google]
palletswapp'd3.png
822KB, 658x878px
>>53545375
how's this
>>
NEW THREADERINO
>>53546053
>>53546053
>>53546053
>>
>>53546069
Is there something you could do for her right foot? (lookers left) something to make it still a different color than her skin?

Otherwise, looks pretty good
>>
File: milfril.png (816KB, 658x878px) Image search: [Google]
milfril.png
816KB, 658x878px
>>53546142
>>53546276
>>
>>53546294
Absolutely lovely Anon, thank you!
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 132

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.