[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 86

File: SCP CYOA.jpg (5MB, 1600x8474px) Image search: [Google]
SCP CYOA.jpg
5MB, 1600x8474px
Previous thread: >>53202950
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: Urban Unease CYOA v1.jpg (8MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Urban Unease CYOA v1.jpg
8MB, 1600x10000px
>>
File: Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>
>>53210184
>>
File: Traveller Character Template 3.png (55KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller Character Template 3.png
55KB, 1280x700px
>>53210190
>>
File: Vampire King.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>
File: 1494653068652.pdf (662KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1494653068652.pdf
662KB, 1x1px
Re-postin since I wana see builds.
>>
File: 1493688278326.jpg (442KB, 800x991px) Image search: [Google]
1493688278326.jpg
442KB, 800x991px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jEIhgnDAVtiKR60HMK8smKhecnq5N9BmTyPaD_2LYeQ/edit?usp=sharing

Just reposting the design doc for my yuri CYOA for a single additional thread to give it a bit more exposure.
Still hoping for some suggestions, if possible.
>>
>>53210174
Reposting questions from last thread

>Who are the council members? I only see them mentioned in "the stairway window".

>The CYOA seems to suggest that you just have some normal job while living in a crazy paranormal apartment. Is this actually true?
>>
>>53209664
I think you should rework Tier 3 of Control, it doesn't seem to fit with the other tiers of it. In my opinion that is.
>>
>>53210321
Libbie
The Sword
Batfolk
Black Castle
Bloodsprings
Bloodfruit
Climate
Days
Hunters
Reptilians
Demons
>>
>>53210343
>「Blood Count」
Blood Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Manipulation
Destructive power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: E
Learning: A

Gonna be using it as living armor and weapons. It inherently has about 2 pints of "faux-blood" it appears with itself, but by allowing it to draw out and use my own blood it can get more powerful.
Since it can learn it can automatically defend me as well as tell me what to do in order to gain the upper hand after it fights for a while to analyze. It's speed helps it defend, as well as allow me to move faster. Strength and Durability to make me a Juggernaut of doom.

>BroJo
Fabulous as Fuck
Plot Armor
Do you even pose?

>Original Universe Modern Day
I was with JoJo when we woke up strapped to tables. We had been kidnapped by some paranormal society that wanted to learn and duplicate the power of stands.
After we broke out with some kickass fighting we partnered up to protect fellow stand users and destroy the society.
>>
>>53210407
Couldn't think of anything else to fit "Body manipulation" and "inhuman bio-abilities".
Plus, that row is all gonna be over the top choices.
>>
>>53210345
Is there an option to be the big sister gentle Femdom type?
Like an older student preying on a shy younger girl?
>>
File: Anselm.jpg (36KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
Anselm.jpg
36KB, 480x524px
>>53210343
「Psycho Killer」
STAND USER: Sanity Theft
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sanity_Theft

DES:C→ B (1)
SPE:C→ B (2)
RAN:E→ D (3)
DUR:D→ B (5)
PRE:C→ A (7)
DEL:D→ C (8)

STAND USER: Anselm Byrne

Fabulous As Fuck(2)
Villain (5) Des:A SPE:A DEL:B

Anselm was born with a severe case of schizophrenia, spending much of his life in and out of institutions. Due to his inability to cope with life he was unable to find long term employment, finding that selling his body was the best means of his survival. A climate unwilling to pay tried to kill Anselm, though fortunately for him his stand activated, saving his life by draining the sanity of his attacker. Anselm found that he could mitigate his symptoms by taking the sanity of others. He now drains any victim he can safely find to stave off his madness, though his desire for sanity has lead him to a new madness.
>>
>>53210633
Holy fuck what a perfect villain.
But could you withstand「Blood Count」?
How do you use you stand? Within touching distance of user with D rnage? With precision I bet just looking in someone's eyes from close up.
>>
>>53210712
Meant to say "D Range"
>>
>>53210712
I suppose going with the whole theme of a former prostitute and how it activated, I guess physical contact makes the most sense.

>But could you withstand「Blood Count」?
I don't know that seems like a pretty good power, and with sensible limits to my stand's ability it would be hard to breach your defense. I guess my only option would be grappling and trying to find a space in between your armor. That's probably the best option, aside from subterfuge of some sort.
>>
>>53210772
I am two pipe hits away from getting high enough to suggest a JoJo rp.

One more villain, a JoJo, and either a Mentor or BroJo.
We're making the next season.
>>
>>53210772
>former prostitute and how it activated
Could I fuck you with a condom and you couldn't take my sanity? That would be a funny as hell scene.
>>
Could someone post the latesy stardust ar all please? Having trouble tracking the uptodate version in archive.
Also, if anyone has it, that stardust: spess refuge dlc.
For research purposes yall.
>>
>>53210345
Is the love interest section as detailed as designing yourself?
>>
File: 1473042899591.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473042899591.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>53210345
>No dicks
>>
>>53210343
>>53210828
I'll give it a shot.

Stand Name: Summer and Lightning
Stand Ability: [Electrical Beam Emission](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Beam_Emission)
Power - C
Speed - D
Range - A
Durability - D
Precision - A
Potential - E

My Stand's a deadly sniper, able to hit opponents from far away with electrical attacks. While they might not be the most powerful attacks, the range at which I can attack with it, as well as the precision of my attacks, means that they'll do quite a bit of damage none the less. Unfortunately, my Stand is rather lacking in durability, and can't fire rapidly. This, combined with the fact that I've hit the end of the road development wise, means that I have to make every shot count, or it might mean my end.

>Mentor
Ripped as Fuck
Sharp Dresser
Do you even pose?

I'm a detective who's been after the society for a while now. Unfortunately, they wield great power and influence, and so I've been unable to confront them head on. Instead, I've taken to striking at their weak spots, hitting them where it hurts, and working to uncover their plans. But alone, I have been unable to truly defeat them.

Recently, it seems that two young Stand users were able to escape the society, and have taken to fighting back against them. Perhaps...I no longer need to fight them alone.

Was that any good? First time doing one of these kind of builds.
>>
Im so fucking high I've misspelled "Tier" 8 times in a fucking row. Kill me.
>>
>>53211099
That's a lot of fucking tiers.
>>
>>53211075
Hell yeah man. Hell of a support and mentor role.
Shame you fucking die.
>>
>>53211110
It is my friend it is.
>>53211111
>>
>>53211112
Thanks, man. Might have to do more of these in the future.
Eh, that's just how it is. Everyone dies, all that matters is how you go, and the legacy you left behind. Since you guys are my legacy, here's one last message from your mentor: Stand Proud.
>>
>>53211183
SEEEEEEENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
File: 13476578076.jpg (145KB, 447x700px) Image search: [Google]
13476578076.jpg
145KB, 447x700px
>>53211183
>>
>>53210345
You should add futa.
>>
>>53211183
>>53211313
>>53210633
>>53210469
This would be our outro music for the first half of the season. Rain drops falling to the beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
>>
File: Rider.jpg (723KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Rider.jpg
723KB, 1680x1050px
>>53210343
Here's a shameless second build just because making characters for this is probably the best part about /cyoag/
Stand Name:「Child of Mine」

Stand ability: Phagogenesis
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phagogenesis
An insect-humanoid creature around the size of a man. It has a heroic appearance, like it was straight out of a sentai show. By devouring living beings「Child of Mine」 can produce clones that share a hive mind. Due to their range they can be spread apart very wide, covering large areas.

DES: D→C (1)
SPE: C→B (2)
RAN: C→B (3)
DUR: D→C (4)
PER: E→C (6)
LEA: C→A (8)

Stand User: Hudson Slash

Exactly the Same: 0
>None of these worked for a my character idea, but this was the closest.
Minor Villain: 1
Sharp Dresser: 2
>I imagine he can dress himself relatively well, but he’s not cool enough to pose with any skill
Plot Armor*3: 5

A young boy Hudson has grown enamored with insects. He found solace in their structured, simple lives, something he found lacking in human life. He had troubles connecting with other people, but he could always understand insects. Now that he has the power to, he wants to create a city of insects where he can live peacefully away from the difficulties of a world too complex for Hudson. He knows better but why should he care for others when they only made his life hard? Maybe if someone could show him the beauty of humanity, he could learn to accept others. Though how could he redeem himself after willingly letting others die so that he could build his army?
>>
>>53211346
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>53211363
That's a pretty sweet power and backstory, anon, you'd make a good villain.
>>
>>53211075
>Summer and Lightning
Hey that's a pretty good song you got there, I guess that's half the fun of these things.

That's a really cool concept, I think this is probably one of the more interesting mentor builds I've seen, and the mentor/sniper combo has nice synergy.
>>
>>53211363
That is fucking terrifying.
>>
File: HEART EYES.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
HEART EYES.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>53210343
「Angel Eyes」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_Sight
Destructive Power: D
Speed: B
Durability: D
Range: B
Precision: A
Development Potential: A

A squat figure clad in garish pink robes, Angel Eyes isn't exactly a powerhouse. No, its true talents lie in seeing the human heart. The nature of those around the stand, their intentions, their mental state, who they are as people. That sort of thing. Besides being useful to support and/or manipulate people, it's also pretty useful at seeing those who try to hide, and seeing whether or not someone has a certain kind of power latched onto their souls. You know, stands.

Fabulous as Fuck
JoJo
Sharp Dresser
Do you even pose?

Joel Joswick is a bit of a creep. Years of being able to see the human soul and its contents will do that to a man. Being able to pierce through lie and custom with a glance, having foreknowledge of when someone's coming into a room, it can really unsettle people. It doesn't help that he's got a passion for trying to solve other people's problems, ones they may not openly show or mention to others or even care about fixing. He thinks it's important, because he can literally see how great they COULD be with just a little push.

He mostly works low-quality jobs where he can talk to people and have disturbingly piercing conversations. Which is where the trouble started. A number of people began appearing with shredded souls, their very minds torn open. Rending marks across the memory, gashes along the capacity to feel. A deep rage overcame him, and he took off after the trail of broken hearts. Unfortunately, he ran afoul of another group of people looking for the culprit: a gaggle of ominous fucks trying to figure out how the soul works.
>>
>>53211455
I've been on an ELO kick recently, figured I'd go with one of their songs for a Stand name. And with a power like that, Summer and Lightning seemed like a great fit.

Thanks, just thought I'd give the sniper/support role a shot with a power and build like that.
>>
>>53211518
Huh. That's...surprisingly fitting.
>>
>>53209664
Endurance seems really weak. I mean, I wouldn't spit on someone offering me ability to keep going at full power for six hours and make with only 1 hour of sleep. But compared to especially Strength and Speed, it's kinda lacking.

I think level 1 and 2 might work as they are, tho they are still weak, they at least have some synergy with other powers. Level 3 might be ok for level 1, unless the world is going to be exploding at such pace that you can't get enough sleep normally.
>>
File: OC the edgehog.jpg (66KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
OC the edgehog.jpg
66KB, 680x383px
>>53210469
>Uses blood armor and weapons, was kidnapped by evil society
>>53210633
>Former manwhore with mental issues turned serial vegetator
>>53211075
>Detective unable to achieve major gains alone against an evil society, high likelihood of dying heroically
>>53211363
>Evil autistic kid trying to get rid of humans
>>53211518
>Creepy, but good hearted man who scares people, ran afoul with a group looking to understand "souls"

>Kingdom Hearts-esque plot about souls and hearts and evil secret groups
>A bunch of fucked up weirdos and losers

Shit we're hitting maximum levels of edge here I love it, this is great, what do we call it, Edge Unbroken?
>>
>>53211605
You gotta think tho, those extra strength and speed abilities dont say you magically gain the energy to use it. Endurance boost defines your limits, especially if you have strength and speed ups.
My thought process anyway.
>>
File: Cosmic Vending Machine CYOA.jpg (4MB, 1194x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Vending Machine CYOA.jpg
4MB, 1194x4800px
>>53210174
I love the vibe of this thing

Also does anyone have that Island Survival cyoa, where you pick your hideout and magic artifacts and quests and shit
I thought I had it saved but turns out I didn't
>>
>>53209274
>is partnered with a misanthropic dragon that hates humanity
>murders so much even she thinks he needs to calm the fuck down
>defeated someone who was immortal by killing them so many times Death just gave up

Caim is the patron saint of murder for a reason.
>>
>>53211624
Yeah, I thought about that but then Endurance is just a point that, "Take this so that your powers actually work". At which point you might as well give it automatically and reduce the points accordingly. And level 3 still is highly situational.
>>
File: Worlds Collide Page 1.jpg (2MB, 1500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds Collide Page 1.jpg
2MB, 1500x4000px
>>53211616
We got a season of JoJo to pitch now.
Unbroken Heart would be better imo.

Also, page 1 of 4 is done. Fucking hell, I think I have carpel tunnel.
>>
>>53211616
Edge Unbroken actually sounds like a name for a JoJo Part.
>>
>>53211645
>just a point that
Why am I so bad at this., meant point tax.
>>
>>53211645
I'll probably change it later, but I'm tired. So for now, I'll just say it's for people committed to The Body.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>53211659
I just woke up so brain no work good and I haven't read the two other worlds yet but really fast suggestion is fast healing and disease resistance.
>>
File: Simulated Universe CYOA v5.jpg (1MB, 1000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Simulated Universe CYOA v5.jpg
1MB, 1000x3500px
>>
>>53211683
>fast suggestion is fast healing and disease resistance.
I thought that's be overpowered for a skill, so those will be item effects/companion perks.
>>
>>53211641
>the main villain of the first game is more afraid of him than the otherwordly forces that possessed them
>everyone agrees that killing the dragon is easier than killing him
>the ending where he ends the pact with his dragon leads to Caim killing her and then running off to solo every dragon in the world
Installing Angelic script font as we speak because we need MURDER the CYOA.
>>
>>53211649
Looked balanced at first, but reading through it, think I'll lower it to 7 or 9.
Also spotted and fixed some spelling errors and formatting.
>>
>>53210343
>[ruler of everything]
Time Embodiment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Embodiment
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: D
The ruler of everything is the hand of the clock, it measures all things. Just be manipulating it I can desintegrate your face into chalk, as if you have way much more time on you, but I have to get close enough to touch you.
>Ripped as fuck (5)
>Minor Villain (4)
>Plot Armor X4 (0)
>>
>>53211649
Doesn't look like level three Familiar is a good option, how is it an improvement?
>>
If I work really hard on making an NTR CYOA, will NTR anon start bullying me too?

I really want him to bully me.
>>
>>53211649
I don't see any difference between Triforge and Auelus now.
>>
>>53211853
>9 points
You know that you have to buy lower tiers too?
>>
>>53211922
I should include it in description, but as a demon, it could easily take on whatever it is that's about it kill you.
Good bodyguard.
>>
>>53211926
It's not that fun.
>>
File: is land.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
is land.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>53211628
Got you anon.
>>
>>53211926
Probably. But are you the one who is meant to cuck or the one who will be cucked?
>>
>>53211933
Hmmm. Good point. Any idea how to reword it to say "Monster Girls" without saying monster girl?
>>
>>53211926
You know, for all the sperging about cucking, there's only two NTR cyoas that I know of and neither of them actually ever gets posted. It's like it's just some autist getting triggered endlessly and shitposting nonstop.
>>
>>53210174
Like the anon in the last thread said, there's a lot of great potential in this CYOA.

Like I'm pretty sure Painter's Memento, Scarlet Youth in Paint, The Housefather and the Painter's Apprentice (and the painter himself), are all connected. It seems like a mystery set up for you to explore and unravel, if this was taking place in a game. There's a lot of stuff like this, really activates the almonds. Great job man.

>>53210390
Seconding "who are the council members?". They only get offhandedly mentioned, I'm really curious what this is about.
>>
>>53211979
Bestial humanoid females?
>>
>>53211992
Yeah. The NTR CYOA that DSA made hasn't gotten posted in ages. It only starting getting brought up after DSA listed it as one of the CYOAs he made a few threads ago.
>>
>>53210343
Stand name:「Cheer」
Stand Ability: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Red_String_Manipulation

Destructive power: E
Speed: D
Range: C -> A
Durability: D -> B
Precision: C -> A
Learning: C -> A

I start life in this world exactly the same.
I'm an Average Jo
I am a sharp dresser, and I also have cool hair.

Focusing on my stand, the image of an older woman comes to mind. Kind, compassionate eyes adorn her wrinkled face. Her figure, despite being warped from many decades of living, seems strong.

Something has happened. Your stand has stopped shifted form. She stands before you, the very picture of what was in your mind moments before. Her hunched figure seems to emit an aura of warmth as she looks to you with a motherly expression.

She explains that she can both see and manipulate the red strings of fate. The red strings, she explains, connects each person to their destined lover.

She pauses before continuing. She looks out to the distance as she frowns. With a shake of head, she says that there is too much pain and suffering in this world. It is her goal, she reasons, to lessen the burden for others. She requests we travel the world, helping people everywhere either find their true love, or become happier loving those they already do.

I take a moment before responding. Quite a bit has happened so far, so I'm not really sure what to do. Well, whatever. You'll worry about everything when you have to. If you can help others, even a little, then you may as well give it a shot. Who knows, maybe you could put in some time on the side to track down your destined lover along the way. You look to Cheer and smile.
>>
File: Space Bounty Hunter cyoa.png (4MB, 1200x8286px) Image search: [Google]
Space Bounty Hunter cyoa.png
4MB, 1200x8286px
>>53211959
Thanks man
>>
>>53211999
That means furry.
>>
>>53211979
Just say monster girls? God why are you letting some whiny shit who shitposts here on purpose change your CYOA?
>>
>>53212046
Bestial humanoid females sans snouts.
>>
>>53211979
Femina Lusus/Freaky Women
Inhuman women
Daemoness

Though monstergirl monster woman is going to be the best possible term imho.
Though I think Auelus and Triforge are different in an obvious enough manner. Monster people and demons/dragons are pretty different.
>>
I want a CYOA where I can be a supervillain who has a gigantic cathedral-like office with a giant pipe organ behind my desk. All visitors and delegates would need to walk through the hall to reach me, which would take about ten minutes, while I'd annoy them with spoopy organ music.
>>
>>53211979
One is a typical fantasy world, swords and wizards, with human majority. Other is atypical fantasy world with human minority.
>>
>>53212100
Superprison cyoa, I guess.
>>
>>53211999
monster girls have more than just bestial traits in their mix

>>53212129
>unironically using the phrase typical fantasy

>>53212137
that cyoa is trash and doesn't even apply better than a hundred other almost-mismatches
>>
>>53212170
typically fantasy contains fantastical elements
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_1.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_1.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
Post a cyoa of which you'd like to think all builds live in the same setting.
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_2.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_2.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>53212350
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_3.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_3.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>53212365
>>
File: 1425559358613.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1425559358613.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>53212350
>>53212365
>>53212378
Think you're missing a page for this one
>>
File: Conduit_Beginning.png (1022KB, 1200x6666px) Image search: [Google]
Conduit_Beginning.png
1022KB, 1200x6666px
>>53212439
I have that marked as DLC, I don't always post DLC, especially when the subject of the post was a shared universe and this could result in overlapping companions.
>>
File: Hero Academy 1.png (7MB, 1200x4700px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 1.png
7MB, 1200x4700px
>>53212350
>Post a cyoa of which you'd like to think all builds live in the same setting.

I like the idea of that.
>>
File: Hero Academy 2.png (5MB, 1200x3750px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 2.png
5MB, 1200x3750px
>>53212535
>>
File: Hero Academy 3.png (5MB, 1200x3319px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 3.png
5MB, 1200x3319px
>>53212541
>>
File: Hero Academy 4.png (5MB, 1200x3035px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 4.png
5MB, 1200x3035px
>>53212553
>>
File: Hero Academy 5.png (6MB, 1200x4020px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 5.png
6MB, 1200x4020px
>>53212567
>>
File: Hero Academy DLC.png (6MB, 1200x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy DLC.png
6MB, 1200x3500px
>>53212582
>>
File: romance DLC.png (8MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
romance DLC.png
8MB, 2000x2000px
>>53212535
>>
File: 1492718480613.jpg (258KB, 680x979px) Image search: [Google]
1492718480613.jpg
258KB, 680x979px
>>53210343
>Name
「La Ritournelle」(Sébastien Tellier Song)
>Power
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Storm
>Stats (Arrows show the starting stat and how they got upgraded using points)
Destructive power: C->A (2)
Speed: C->B (3)
Range: D->C (4)
Durability: E->D (5)
Precision: D->A (8)
Learning: C

>Stand User
Price Pocaro (Pocaro family from Toto and Vincent Price (Actor).

Exactly The Same
Average Jo
Plot Armor (x4)

The powerlisting links to it's definition and needs a bit of work but the main gist of the power is that it can exacerbate the magnitude of events in it's range.

This could be beneficial or destructive based on the line of events that are chosen by those within range. For example a person finds a five dollar bill, buys a lottery ticket with it, and winning the maximum jackpot would be a use of La Ritornelle's Perfect Storm.

Someone attacking La Ritornelle only for them to miss, get their foot caught in a sewer drain, the gasses being blocked by their body pops a nearby sewer grate which causes a vehicle to spiral out of control and hit the attacker would be a good example of it's ability as well.

Overall it would just look like controlled chaos all around that somehow benefits the user and their allies.
>>
File: MMODG_Core.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MMODG_Core.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>53212350
It's how I intended this to work. If you didn't get that I need to make this more explicit in V2
>>
File: Gifted.png (1MB, 1600x929px) Image search: [Google]
Gifted.png
1MB, 1600x929px
>rolls for Genetics
>Weakness to loud noises
>Weakness to submersion in water
>Weakness to wood
>Weakness to iron
>Weakness to sunlight

What's my superhero name?

Ki is cool and all but it kinda suffers in that once again you are the ultimate punchman and there's nobody to challenge you. I guess you are explicitly unaging but Magic, Spirits and Super-Science probably can do that too.

Gonna personally Super-Science that shit, we are going to space.
>>
File: MMODG_Social.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MMODG_Social.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>53212712
>>
>>53212726
Naturally the ultimate punchman must train disciples in order to make proper challenges. I'm going to be doing a lot of brooding on mountains though.
>>
>>53212712
Maybe in the next version you can make it less video-gamey. For me at least, that sort of kills the setting, videogames themselves take great lengths to hide the fact that it's a game and try to be as immersive as possible.
>>
>>53210963

I can't unsee how her left eye looks like it is staring straight at you, making her look horribly cross eyed.
>>
>>53212683
We should bring back the practice of raping reposted OCs. I always liked that concept.
>>
>>53212787
Yeah, that's on the plan, just need to figure out how to get a nice flow between the writing and the cyoa structure. Currently it looks bit like monster hunter, for example.
>>
>>53212683
This seems... rather off in tone compared to the source CYOA.
>>
>>53212683

When was this made!? I had no idea my character Lindas was made a romance option!!!
>>
>>53212726
>>rolls for Genetics
>>Weakness to loud noises
>>Weakness to submersion in water
>>Weakness to wood
>>Weakness to iron
>>Weakness to sunlight
>What's my superhero name?

It's almost like a riddle... what was the answer.. Nothing? I think it might have been Nothing.
>>
File: fantasy castle.jpg (5MB, 2893x2046px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy castle.jpg
5MB, 2893x2046px
>>53212846
That's a good look.
What will the world look like? Just SA:O or more stuff?
>>
>>53212863
It was made using endlessly reposted builds. Not by Box Wine naturally.
>>
File: just stopped for a bite.jpg (75KB, 572x691px) Image search: [Google]
just stopped for a bite.jpg
75KB, 572x691px
>>53212914
>Repost too much and people will try to break your builds into bitches
I-I'll try not to piss you guys off.
>>
>>53212914
Ahh, thanks anon, I was curious
>>
>>53212904
Aiming for mostly "colorful" fantasy leaning on JRPG with maybe some futuristic/cyber angel vibes.

Depends mostly on what art I can find.
>>
>>53212904

Beautiful picture.
>>
>>53212829
Eventually people with rape fetishes would start being intentionally annoying for no purpose other than seeing their self-insert builds be put into that context.
>>
>>53212992
Couldn't they just do that themselves? Why the song and dance?
>>
>>53212992
And people would make strawman versions of builds they don't like to get them raped, people complain about that, pointless arguments are started, meaningless buzzwords fly around and we drown in wave of shit.

So buisness as usual I guess.
>>
File: vineland.png (1MB, 1000x546px) Image search: [Google]
vineland.png
1MB, 1000x546px
>>53212974
The setting lends itself pretty well for Code Lyoko or even tron.
When I think of JRPGs I think of Dragon Quest and that makes me think green fields starting area.
>>
>>53212829
How many reposts is too many?

I'm getting awfully waifuistic with one build and writing it out in greater detail.
>>
>>53213016
Or someone would collect builds that people post, then repost them endlessly to get people write rapefics about them.
>>
>>53213028
That depends on the rapist I get.
Search for "Lindas" in the wasoru archive.
>>
I have half of a rough draft of a waifu cyoa if anyone wants to look at it?

The sizing is all wrong on it right now and the positioning of images and walls of text are all wrong too but it shows the artwork and general idea of what it'll be like when it's done.

It also doesn't have nearly as many choices on it as I plan to have, I've been taking my time picking the right art work.
>>
>>53213053
Why not? I've got 40 minutes.
>>
File: DMGRD.jpg (4MB, 1913x9000px) Image search: [Google]
DMGRD.jpg
4MB, 1913x9000px
Be gentle, I have a lot of ideas for cyoas but this is my first attempt at actually creating one.

And as I said, no where near finished.
Things have basically just been splatted down roughly onto the canvas atm.
>>
>>53213097
Really like what there is so far.
>>
>>53213161
Thanks, it's just the beginning of the concept yet but I hope it'll turn out alright.
>>
>>53213097
I like the subject matter so far.
>>
File: 1471588037008.jpg (279KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471588037008.jpg
279KB, 590x590px
>>53213097
Pretty good anon, not my cup of tea but the presentation is really nice.
>>
>>53210345
Needs more and bigger futa options
>>
>>53212378
That map is form Guildwars 1 isn't it?
>>
>>53212535
Hammering out a previous build a bit better. Going to break it up into years for character building purposes. Apologies for autism, but if I don't share it with you then who will I share it with?
>Lunestier
Not actually a noble myself, but my parents did a noble a kindness once and the favour was repaid by taking me into the nobles service as a squire, which has lead me to the Academy to complete my growth into a knight and diplomat. My goal is to travel to new lands with a message of peace and friendship, but with a strong enough sword arm to protect people if that message is not reciprocated.

>First Year: Martial Combat and Aerial Combat
I start by learning the basics of battle in all its forms, as well as being assigned my own mount, a recently hatched drake. At this point my new steed is a bit more than I can handle; I'm perhaps a bit too easy going and willing to compromise to tame it properly.
>First Year Companions: Valerie Bluewood and Kengen
Valerie's father is actually my sponsor at the Academy, which only strains our relationship a little; I'm a little too deferential to her at times, but our shared childhood bond is still strong. Kengen is my roommate, and he comes to appreciate my ability to remain calm and unoffended by his outbursts, while also bemoaning my lack of suitability as a sparring partner.
>First Year Event: Sports
My drake and I enter the aerial racing events; it ends poorly as my lack of control shows itself and my mount goes off course (to the amusement of the crowd). On the plus side, this is enough to snap me out of my agreeable complacency, in the next year I'll be sure to make things different.

>Second Year: Aerial Combat
I redouble my efforts at mastering my drake and soon I'm starting to see results; by the years end I'm riding it like a professional. As I grow to have a better understanding of the give and take involved in a relationship like this, I wonder if I couldn't maybe apply these skills elsewhere.
>>
>>53213097
A bit hard to read, try bigger letters or some contrast
>>
>>53212683
This is kinda good, I am probably just so hungry for more Hero Academy that I would take anything, but it is a nice little addition.
>>
>>53213097
What if I don't want sex with a preordained love interest? Can we just have a fully open relationship?
>>
>>53213657
Nice stealth cuck post senpai.
>>
>>53213097
Iove the waifus so far, just waiting for the worIdbuiIding which seems to be going in amazing direction
>>
>>53213677
Not a cuck. I'm simply not interested in free waifus. Let a cyoa give me everything I want, even better: make me a god amongst men, but leave my love life alone. I want to find my own forever.

The setting of that cyoa is interesting so I wouldn't mind a platonic waifu.
>>
>>53212535

>Character
Elthis Margrave, a young man of noble birth, although not of an incredibly storied or wealthy bloodline. Somewhat proud, although definitely not above using dirty tricks and cunning to achieve what he can't manage fairly. Dislikes being at a disadvantage. Backs down easily when confronted, but nurses a grudge on which he always collects.

>School
Elthis will attend St. Flares. Whilst he dreamed of going to Lunestier as a child, as he grew older he began to appreciate that his relatively low-tier nobility might put him at a disadvantage there. He considered Odesium, but thought it too isolated. Ultimately St.Flares offered the best blend of magical studies, reputation and opportunity.

>Classes
-Martial Combat *1
-Tactics *1
-Ki Attunement *3
-Illusion Magic *2
-Blue Magic *3

At school, Elthis gives off the impression of being terrible at magic, despite having a great natural skill for it. When sparring or training he favours using his ki-empowered martial skill to come across as a deadly swordsman who's somewhat abashed at doing so poorly in the magic classes he takes.

In truth, he's an immensely talented illusionist and a near-unparalleled Blue Mage by the time he graduates, possessing a fearsome repertoire of illusions and capable of replicating practically any monstrous technique he's exposed to. Coupled with his martial skills and incredibly ki-facilitated destructive power, he has an answer to pretty much any situation.

>Companions
-Dax
-Farhat
-Eloise
-Crale
-Nashwa

An interesting group, and one I think would get along decently well. Elthis. Crale and Nashwa's constructs get into the thick of combat whilst Dax unleashes his water magic from afar, Eloise heals and Farhat buffs everyone.

They're similarly effective out of combat, with Farhat working as group's PR guy, Dax's divinations letting Elthis prepare truly unfair tactical plans, Crale's good reputation and noble contacts and the genius of Eloise and Nashwa.
>>
>>53213713
That's not a waifu, you idiot.

You posted this same shit last thread. Make CYOAs for yourself in that case, and get over it. Most people find a complete blank slate (which is what you propose with 'find love yourself) to be boring as all hell. As the concept of CYOAs should have taught you, total freedom kills creativity.
>>
>>53213768

>Great Tournament
Elthis will enter the Great Hunt three years in a row along with his friends to get used to working as a team and also secretly to expand his repertoire of blue magics. The group will be able to expose themselves to a lot of monsters thanks to their diverse skillset, and place surprisingly highly even in their first year. In their third year, they actually come first, amongst the youngest team to ever do so.

However, they are thoroughly trounced in their fourth year by a team led by Hime of Lunestier. Hime and Elthis take an immediate dislike to one another, when the former attempts to congratulate her on her victory but is ruthlessly dismissed. Elthis’ sharp tongue is able to rile up the usually unflappable girl, but his own typically reserved demeanour gives way to antagonism.This rivalry festers over their last year, culminating in both entering the 1v1 Battle Royale. They both reach the finals, Elthis gaining a lot of interest due to his supernatural ki-empowered martial skills whilst Hime dazzles with her insanely refined and rapid spellcasting abilities. Elthis puts up a good show, but falls into a magical trap set by Hime and is thus defeated-but not before landing a savage ki blast on Hime that takes the healers weeks to undo.

>Harvest Festivals
Elthis does usually attend these, and enjoys them. He’s also a regular visitor to the shady Basilisk Den, except for in his fourth year where his festival is spent with a mysterious spirit who appears to him out of nowhere. She’s clingy, but the distraction takes his mind off the Great Tournament defeat and by the time she parts, he’s left a tad forlorn. He does use his Blue Magic to replicate her possession magic, a rare and very powerful ability. In his fifth year, his habitual profiteering at the Den comes to a swift end when Hime orchestrates the toppling of the shady gathering causing a wave of mass expulsions that Elthis only escapes due to quick thinking and illusions.
>>
>>53213792
You have a very unamerican opinion.

Let's put it this way. My favourite cyoas are the ones that include waifus who are not guaranteed love interests. You are encouraged to pursue them and win their hearts but they're not mindbroken into loving you.
>>
>>53213795

>Gathering of Life
Elthis’ graduation is marred by being pressganged into a blind date set up by Lunestier and St. Flares. Tensions between the academies are high after the face-offs between the two schools over the last few Grand Tournament finales, as well as the Summit drama earlier. The faculties pair Elthis and Hime together, leading to a stunningly awkward Gathering. Elthis is at least able to make a few noble connections during the event, only incensing Hime further. The drama climaxes with a battle between Eydal Northbreed and Elthis, the former having challenged him under the mistaken impression that Elthis actually wants to court Hime. Eydal outskills Elthis, losing only due to a subtle illusion trick. The fight actually leads to Elthis winning Eydal’s friendship.

>Graduation
After graduating, Elthis and his friends take to adventuring. They dabble in politics wherever they roam and are never unafraid to pick sides when they think that they’re in the right, making a lot of money and allies whilst Farhat helps their fame grow with his bardic skills. They find themselves thus embroiled in the next great world threat-not an external one, but the slow collapse of the feudal structures which currently dominate the world.

Elthis and Farhat are to blame for this in many ways, always taking care to encourage the downtrodden subtly whilst maintaining deniability. This ultimately results in a grand civil war during which time Crale almost leaves the team due to split loyalties. Ultimately they’re able to convince her to stay, arguing that the old system desperately needs reform. The team becomes the main face of the revolutionary front, with heavy support from St. Flares and the Ej-Har, whilst Lunestier and the Legem Dei back the old order firmly. Jah’Kara Tel remains neutral, whilst support in Uzuza and Odesium is roughly split down the middle in terms of allegiance. In the deciding battle, Hime and Elthis face down once again.
>>
File: Hero Academy 6.png (4MB, 1200x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 6.png
4MB, 1200x2500px
>>53213584
>>53212582

Am just noticing now I missed posting part of the CYOA in the first place.

>Drawback: Pen Pal
Seeing my newfound interest in interpersonal relationships, one of the lecturers recommends that I take up Diplomacy in my third year; in the mean time, he has a favour to ask. A student at Uzuza Academy needs a pen pal as part of her anger management course, and after seeing how well I handle my drake and my roommate, they've recommended me for my calm, unruffled nature. And that's how I meet Helena, whose correspondence becomes both a regular and welcome part of my year.
>Second Year Companion: Evergreen
Aside from Helena, the other new friend I make is the tiny fairy Evergreen, who volunteers to lend a hand early in the year to help me better understand my drake's feelings. She doesn't ask for much in return, but I consider it a favour owed as well as a kind deed.
>Second Year Event: Party Planner
That favour gets cashed in when Evergreen joins the Gathering of Life planning committee and needs an extra pair of hands. The weeks spent juggling a dozen things at once wear on everyone, but I'm beginning to show a knack for negotiations. The Gathering is held in Uzuza this year, so it also allows me a chance to meet the girl I've been writing back and forth to over the course of the year. My crush is immediate and debilitating, spaghetti everywhere. Evergreen helps me not be too much of a sperg and Helena comes out of it with a good impression of me at least.

>Third Year: Diplomacy x 2
Still with the stupid, smitten smile of a boy thinking about a girl all over my face, I begin new year intent of honing my natural talent for negotiation and general level headedness, scoring well in my diplomacy class.
>Third Year Companions: Suzette Highking and Trap-Catcher
It is in this class that I meet the 4th princess of the realm, who takes a shine to me as both a commoner and aspiring diplomat. We work well together, but I soon meet someone else as a result.
>>
>>53213817
The only waifus that are mindbroken into loving you are the ''She will love you forever'' waifus and everyone hates those
>>
>>53213817
Then make one.
>>
>>53213831

The collapse of the old ways of life, coupled with her reputation being damaged by her conflicts with Elthis, has shaken the usually unflappable Hime greatly, although her composure and charisma is such that she remains a major representative of those who favour the feudal system. She is more willing to fight now than she once was, and gives Elthis a very intense battle. However, years of adventuring have given Elthis a staggering array of different Blue Magic abilities that he finally reveals, surprising her with the intensity and versatility of his magic.

This victory and Hime's capture signals the beginning of the end for the old regimes. Elthis debates with the captured Hime repeatedly, initially meaning to taunt her over his revenge but the arguments become more like negotiations as the pair begin to work out the best way to facilitate a resolution to the war. Ultimately, the feudal system ultimately is reformed into a parliamentary republic supplemented by a constitutional monarchy.

Farhat is renowned as the greatest bard in the lands, and is crucial in the easing of tension following the great war. Eloise’s healing skills are in great demand, and her reputation goes from strength to strength. Crale is disowned by the Edwards for her actions, but comforted by the family she’s found in her friends. She goes on to found a powerful and respected Paladin order. Dax is able to reconcile with his brother, who was a fellow rebel during the civil war. Dax takes over his family, whilst Scal starts his own clan of ethical blood mages. Both clans become so close as to almost be one. Nashwa’s unique magic is never replicated, and she spends most of her time staying with one of her friends, drifting between them as she pleases. Elthis and Hime end up in a political wedding, a prospect that proves less odious than they’d have imagined. Finally seeing one another as equals, the two end up surprisingly happy.

-end
>>
>>53213852
I'm busy.

I'm currently making a cyoa about a little girl who sells misfortune and bad luck. I just can't find a good use for it. Why would anyone buy misfortune/ want free misfortune? For someone else maybe?
>>
>>53213875
Sell it to Satan.
>>
>>53213875
If you agree to take on some misfortune, she will give you something good in exchange.

On absolute scale, you are taking more misfortune than fortune so it will work out in her favour but you can try to choose misfortunes you think you can live with and pick fortunes you think are under priced.
>>
Is anyone working on that vore smoothie cyoa? Mind if I make it?
>>
>>53213875
What initially appealed to you about the idea of a girl who sells misfortune?
>>
>>53213936
A song by Kikuo. The concept intrigued me.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9Qm6dV02s
>>
>>53213838
Trap-Catcher pulls me aside after class one day with questions about princesses. What food do they like? How tall a tower to they need to stay in? Is the pea and mattress thing true?

I don't actually have answers to any of these things, but we become friends anyway. As with Kengen, I'm unphazed by his demeanour and aggressive ways, who knows, maybe I'll help him find that princess one day?

>Third Year Event: Jousting
Feeling confident in my drake's power, I decide to show everyone how much we've grown since the first year. But while my riding skills do me credit, my martial skills have not progressed as far and I only get an average rank.
Kengen and Helena meet in the 1v1 tournament however, in a battle that becomes an instant classic of facepunching, ending with a new respect between them. And of course, as a teenage boy I immediately freak out and decide she'd never be into a weakling like me and she's obviously going to be into the strong tough guys and a bloo bloo bloo

>Fourth Year: Martial Combat and Diplomacy
I immediately re-enroll in the combat courses, determined to toughen myself up and catch Helena's eye once more of course she still likes me just fine, but you know how it is. I'm not quite so far gone as to neglect my diplomacy though, finishing the courses the Academy offers a year early with high marks.

With my burgeoning diplomatic credentials set, Suzette wastes no time recruiting me for the student council, where as serve as a capable aide and lieutenant of sorts for her campaign to be student body president. All this work leaves me no time for anything else though, but I feel the skills I'm learning here as well as the bonds forged will all be for the best.
>>
>>53213870
>>53213838

Damn, missed this. Some small amendments, then:

-Elthis participates in St.Flares' Student Government. In his first year he also attends the Paranormal Research society but quits it after it becoems clear that answers are in short supply. From then on, his second club is one focused on the discussion and acquisition of rare and interesting literature, both magical and mundane.

Drawbacks:
Bookwork, Social Butterfly. Elthis takes *3 Illusion Magic and Kit as an additional companion. Kit will get along well with the group and is unlikely to have too much internal conflict during the civil war. She'll be especially fast friends with Farhat, and will join him on his Bardic PR-manipulation stunts.
>>
>>53213875
Maybe to atone for something, perhaps there is a religion for that or if you have misfortune now you are less likely to have it later, but yeah most likely for someone else
>>
>>53213919
>vore smoothie

Explain.
>>
>>53213875
>Why would anyone buy misfortune/ want free misfortune?
Perhaps what one person conciders misfortune is another person's idea of a good time?
>>
>>53213919
I don't think that anyone is working on it right now so have a shot at it
>>
>>53214044
Classic shop cyoa except you get to design your own smoothie made out of people.

Blend in some little girl to become cute, or a politician to become a better public speaker. Stuff like that.
>>
>>53214092
How much cute are we talking about? because i will not be ripped off
>>
>>53210345
>that one fucking retard spellchecking your notes
Hooooly fucking shit
>>
>>53214104
I don't know. Probably depends on how many helping of little girls you let them blend. Each "ingredient" would have a price and you'd have 5$ or something to design your own smoothie.
>>
File: Kanna_e18115_6196289.jpg (92KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Kanna_e18115_6196289.jpg
92KB, 780x439px
>>53214104
>>53214092
>drinking little girls
>>
>>53213976
Two things I notice about the song
>Maybe she's lucky to be visited by Misfortune at all
>all the regular humans are less distinct than the seller and eventually fall, while she's able to keep on walking regardless
From this, we can produce a few details. Either A), the protagonist is in such a bad situation that the misfortunes of others who carelessly sell them are actually a step up, or
B) taking on many little misfortunes helps you avoid endure great misfortunes later on in life, so all the people who sold their misfortunes to the shopkeeper will endure a single, much worse event in time.

I know there's an image of a crying witch shopkeeper incredibly happy that anyone has entered her shop that would go really well with this, but I can't find it for now. But those are reasons for the exchange to occur.
>>
>>53213997
>Fourth Year Event: Bodyguard
Perhaps it Suzette's word, but presumably Cynthia felt that my recently honed combat skills were now sufficient for the task at hand, and that my diplomacy would make me a suitable conversational partner for the Gathering of Life.

Given my poor showing at the joust I'm surprised, but not as surprised as I am when, as she is confronted by a rebellious provincial noble who makes a scene at the Gathering, I not only manage to talk him down, but manage to convince the crowd drawn to the disturbance that there was never any problem to begin with. Grateful for my assistance in diffusing a politically delicate situation, both Cynthia and Suzette praise me fondly. And while nothing is ever going to come of that due to their stations, I am completely oblivious to the fact that Helena notices and begins feeling her own twinges of jealousy and apprehension. Teenagers are stupid like that.

>Year Five: Martial Combat and Aerial Combat
Back to where I started. By the end of the year my drake and I move as one, and I am confident in my ability to stand against any foe while in the sky or on the land. I have become the picture of a noble knight, with a mighty steed, kind word and strong arm.
>Year Five Events: Battle Royal 1v1 and Blind Date
Oddly, now that I'm at the peak of my training, I no longer feel as pressured to do well in the Great Tournament. But I do well regardless, my drake and I tearing through the competition and making it to the final four, where we defeat Kengen and only lose to the final champion of the year, Helena. And the fight I give her is enough to quell any feelings of inadequacy that might remain. I am content with my showing.

The final event of my final year is the Gathering of Life. I've been to a a lot of these now, but I've always been planning or organising or bodyguarding, so it's nice to have one where I can just relax and enjoy.
>>
>>53214147
That is pretty terrible. I'd rather eat them.
>>
>>53214179
I am almost done being an autist

I was not aware that someone (Evergreen) had signed me up for the ball, or that someone else (Suzette) had rigged the random pairings for me to go with Helena.

But they did, and I spend my final celebration of Academy Life with my years long now crush, who is just as awkward and blushing and unable to make eye contact during the dances as I am, but we do dance. And hold hands longer than necessary. And when we talk about what we'll do when we start our new lives outside the academy, I tell her that my drake is strong enough to have two riders, and she smiles.

THE END

FINAL STATS
>Martial Combat x 3
>Aerial Combat x 3
>Diplomacy x 3

>Student Council

>Valerie Bluewood
>Kengen
>Helena
>Evergreen
>Suzette Highking
>Trap-Catcher

I'd probably work for the Highking's in some capacity as an envoy and emissary who can handle himself in lands where dangerous enemies are about. Especially with my magic punching waifu at my side.

Now to copy paste all this drek into a word document, save it and never look at it again.
>>
>>53214092
Honestly if this involved turning 18+ women /now female TG victims into food which are then blended and painlessly eaten this would be great. But it seems more like a /d/ thing.
>>
>>53213831
I don't know where this idea comes from that the peasantry is downtrodden and opressed in this setting.
>>
>>53214343

The romance (presumably unofficial) DLC suggests a feudal system, which somewhat requires a degree of downtrodden peasantry. Since I wanted to make a build that could take down Hime in a fair fight and have it feel somewhat earned, I accepted that premise.
>>
>>53208810
Cute girls boning cute girls to create cute girls. How has this not been made yet?
>>
>>53214379
More realistically the peasantry laugh at you for trying to incite them against a system that keeps them fed and content and Hime humiliates you.
Hime was never a build, she has no stats, her statblock is just "you lose".
>>
>>53213768
>>53213795
>>53213831
>>53213870
Bretty good man; I generally like seeing the longer replies to CYOA's and I like how you wove the romance DLC into it
>>
>>53214235
My nigga
>>
File: JesusChristMarie.jpg (459KB, 726x1025px) Image search: [Google]
JesusChristMarie.jpg
459KB, 726x1025px
>>53210343
「PARTICLE MAN」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Particle_Manipulation

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: E → C
SPEED: D → C
RANGE: D → C
DURABILITY: D → C
PRECISION: C → A
LEARNING: C → B

Fabulous as Fuck
Opposite Gender
BroJo
Plot Armor

Stand User: Marie Dalton

Marie, a grad student in chemistry at the local university, has always believed in science and shown disdain for silly supernatural stuff.
Naturally, when a Stand user tried to assassinate her for her work, she was more confused than anything. Although she was narrowly saved by JoJo and pals, the event caused her to awaken her own Stand. She now travels with JoJo's group to help save the world as well as to observe Stands firsthand, and if possible try to publish some research on them.
>>
>>53214415
I think that you're being unfairly presumptuous. The system is sufficiently vague that there's a fair amount of scope for reading into it whatever we want to make an entertaining build. And my character lost repeatedly to her throughout his school life (lost the 1v1, lost the monster tournament, almost got expelled at the Basilisk Den), only beating her after a sustained timeskip where he spent a significant amount of time gathering Blue Magic hax. I think I gave her pretty fair dues. You do you, though. I'm content with what I built and think it's plausible.

>>53214423
Thanks. I'm glad someone got some entertainment out of it!
>>
Wait wasn't somebody working on an authorfu CYOA? Or do I remember wrong?
>>
>>53214675
There's already several, how many do we need?
>>
>>53214736
More. We have new authors I can't waifu.
>>
>>53214675
All the ones I know of have been either finished or canceled.
>>
>>53214736
I want to waifu Tohkarr,
>>
>>53210343
>Stand Name
「Glass Animal」

>Destructive Power
D -> B
>Speed
C -> A
>Range
C -> A
>Durability
E
>Precision
D -> C
>Developmental Potential
C -> B

>Ability
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hyalokinetic_Constructs

「Glass Animal」 is a remote control stand, that can appropriately only manifest out of broken glass. It's height/weight are largely dependant on the enviroment, which is a huge weakness. In the wilderness, it would be completely ineffective- But near something with huge glass windows, it'd be pretty powerful. A flying cloud of glass would be a pretty deadly opponent to most people, and it could probably destroy things like jet engines and the likes. 「Glass Animal」 is invisible to other stand users until it manifests, although it can be seen in reflective surfaces of any type.

>User Name
Lake Layton

Fabulous (2)
Genderswap (1)

Brojo (2)
Sharp Dresser (1)
>>
>>53214764
Which authors specifically are you lacking?
>>
>>53210174
"Holder of the End" type games?
>>
File: immortality.jpg (2MB, 1000x9000px) Image search: [Google]
immortality.jpg
2MB, 1000x9000px
Red text is basically a war crime.

Thoughts:
>Reincarnation
I question the value of Blacklist. You may think that it would be good so that you don't have to worry about having to live too many times as an insect but turns out that there's really fucking many insects. I guess eventually you might be able to block them all but it's probably far less effort to just not be such terrible person that you reincarnate as a tick. If you really must be such a terrible person, pick some other immortality.

>Transferal
Even with Empathy, you are a murderer if you pick this. It's pretty good deal if you don't give a shit tho.

>Time Loop
This is more like something an angry omnipotent asshole hits you with for pissing them off, why would you pay for this.

>Perpetuation
I'm not entirely sure if feeling the same mindblowing orgasm infinitely would be heaven or hell. Like, sure, I would probably really enjoy it for the first hour or so but after hundred billion years? Kinda weird.

>Zombie
You are a lich minus the magic. And phylactery. So not really a lich at all. I guess if you really want to rule the skeleton empire, you can. No sex but that won't be anything new for people in here.

>Fiend
It's like Transferal, you kill others to keep living. But since you get to pick who you kill and thus potentially pick people who at least on some level deserve it, far more moral choice.
>>
>>53215139
>Observer
Looks really boring at first but with Possession and Time Travel, you can basically endlessly jump between having good time. See if you can chain your jumps so that you spend several hundred years nonstop sniffing coke.

>Saint
Hundred years watching some jackass jack off, maybe 6 months in paradise. Kinda harsh. This is kinda like playing Dota except you can't salvage shit, instead of feeding they will murder a hooker and instead of having to spend hour losing, you will spend next 50 years with them in a cell and then get told that you get 0 paradise time.

>Genie
Rub my lamb. Rub it real good. Made less awful than usually in stories by purchases. Also you will probably eventually grow desensitized to people wishing for you to murder and rape large parts of humanity and having to grant people you like badly worded wishes that you know will eventually fuck them over hard. Internet connection might be less useful long term after someone wipes out the humanity.

>Digitalization
Beep boop.

>Slime
I'm not entirely sure why you would pick this over any other choice that lets you have a body.

>Shoujo
Mandatory.
>>
>>53210343
>「Get Got」
Dimensional Constructs
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Constructs
Power - C
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - D
Precision - A
Potential - B
Get Got allows me to be a walking 3D Printer. With the ability to create weapons, vehicles, armor, structures, or barriers seemingly on the fly and with incredible attention to detail. The only drawbacks is that what I create doesn't really last that long and tends to break down quickly once it leaves by my side.

>exactly the same (0)
Brojo (2)
Sharp Dresser (1)
Do you even pose? (1)
Plot Armor +2 (2)

I'm down to earth and seemingly unconcerned
with day-to-day matters, despite that a strong sense of justice runs through my veins.
>>
File: ohshitnigga.jpg (303KB, 875x925px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitnigga.jpg
303KB, 875x925px
>>53210343
「Hokai Amplifier」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Amplification

DSP: E
SPD: A
RNG: A
DUR: A
PRC: B
DEV: D

Ripped As Fuck
BroJo
Plot Armor
Animal Mascot

Stand User: Konrad Forest

A somewhat eccentric man despite being a social butterfly, Konrad's own Stand, which he has had since birth, is completely ineffective at fighting of any sort. However, he is not completely defenseless, as he has subjected himself to brutal training regimens to gain physical strength precisely to make up for this weakness. His true strength is fighting in groups, as his Stand amplifies the power of his allies' Stands--although its effectiveness varies from Stand to Stand, it can in some cases bring up many of their stats by entire grade letters. As well, he can also somewhat fight in battles by way of his loyal pet cat, Aloysius, whose own Stand (see below) can restrain and crush enemies.

「Being Sucked In Again」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Imprisonment

DSP: C
SPD: C
RNG: B
DUR: A
PRC: C
DEV: B
>>
File: Choose Your Own Immortality.jpg (6MB, 1000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Choose Your Own Immortality.jpg
6MB, 1000x10000px
>>53215139
>posting an old version
>>53215156
>I'm not entirely sure why you would pick this over any other choice that lets you have a body.
Free shapeshifting? Consistency change meaning you could act as a transmutator (convert any substance into whatever you're made of)? Because you like slimegirls?
Would be nice if you could change consistency more often than every ten years, though.
>>
>download gimp
>waste 10 minutes trying to find a way to modify the brush size

fuck you
>>
>>53210343
Stand:「Robot Rock」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ferrokinetic_Regeneration
Power: D
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: B
Robot Rock is a slime capable of absorbing metal and turning it into body mass which it can use to heal my wounds, but not those of others. It is also capable of reversing the process, using my body mass to create simple metal objects like pipes and keys, all of them made of steel. It is a primarily defensive Stand, able to act as a mobile shield or thin layer of body armor that is immune to metal weapons. It is also capable of incapacitating people by entering their bodies and exerting painful pressure on their organs, like The Lovers, as well as absorbing shit like pacemakers and metal prostheses.
>Ripped As Fuck
>BroJo
>Sharp Dresser
>Plot Armor x2
I'll be a street magician before I join JoJo's group, using my Stand to pull off a variety of tricks, the big one being me shooting myself in the head and taking no damage.
>>
>>53211992
Welcome to cyoag, beacon to the mentally retarded.
>>
>>53215318
>Time Loop
>Time Extension x 2
>Setup Time
>Pull the Plug

Question, can Setup Time let me go back to an earlier point to start the loop?
>>
>>53211979
Don't remove it. Just like this anon says >>53212048 tell anti monster girl faggot anon to go fuck himself sideways with a crowbar.
>>
>>53211979
To be honest if the world is monster girl world there is no reason to hide it
>>
>>53211933
>>53211979
I thought it was clear that the former is a medieval-esque place with all sorts of races (humans included), whereas the latter seems more modern/urban, and the population mainly monstergirls/-boys.
>>
>>53211979
I'd honestly say monster people. Monster girls is low class. The difference is small but noticeable to me at least.

"This planet is inhabited by monster people."
"This planet is inhabited by monster girls."
>>
>>53215512
This is correct.

You can tell your friends you're reading a book about a guy dropped in a world with monster people without looking like an autist.
>>
>>53215512
Now that you mention it... yeah monster people sounds less autist
>>
>>53215574
And now the thread is going to be drowned by names great
>>
>>53213530
Sure looks like it.
>>
>>53215512
>>53215566
You know that monster people isn't a genre term? It can mean that gibbering mouthers are citizens there.
>>
>>53215613
monster girls can mean whatever bullshit you want too
>>
>>53215587
Thanks for the name m8
>>
>>53215613
Isn't that better?

Anon can interpret it as a classic monster girl setting, or something darker, or even something lighthearted and Ghibli like, etc.
>>
>>53215627
No, it's an established term by now.

>>53215657
No it's not. Considering it introduces ambiguity, isn't what the author intended, and is just a way for you to spite something you don't like.

Anon could interpret it the way the author intended, but using the language you introduced, they would be wrong to do so because that's not what the words say.
>>
>>53210174
Reminder that bashful ghost is not for bully.
>>
>>53215613
>If it says monster girls it sounds autistic
>If it says monster people the monsters there could be not the kind of monsters you want to hang out with
Whatever you choose you can't win
>>
File: Space Prison.jpg (3MB, 2498x2318px) Image search: [Google]
Space Prison.jpg
3MB, 2498x2318px
This is one of those ones where I feel justified in going for the most secure and comfy options available, I don't need to deal with space prison rape.
>>
>>53215325
Get Krita instead.
>>
>>53215318
It was the version in the dropbox. Anyway, not much has changed in the actual immortalities.
>>
>>53215698
It only sounds autistic to poor little autists like you, my friend.
>>
>>53215574
Cecily, why not.

>>53215318

Digitalization: Self-Destruct, Broadcast, Android, Soul Mate, Empire, The Challenge, The Ultimate Question, Training (Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Investment/Banking, Neuroscience).

Plan is to use my empire and mastery of investment knowledge to become arbitrarily rich, work out how to replicate Android bodies and how to transfer humans into unaging machine bodies over 500 years, thus destroying human life without being an evil dick. If I fail, I die but still lived 500 solid years. Failing would be depressing anyway, given inevitable solitude, so that's cool.
>>
Can someone post Space Refugee?

>>53214475
>>53215076
>>53215202
>>53215378
You need a Jojo + Villain to band up.

>>53215574
Etsuko
>>
>>53214235
Ok, Shia LaBeouf
>>
>>53215702
>Jumpsuit
>Personal Cell
>Personal Cell Turret
>Personal Cell Screen
>Terrerestial Fun Pack
>Snacks
>Stun Gun
>Alien Pet - Small

I guess there are worse things than being a Space NEET for the rest of my life. I thought about trying to fit an alien slave girl in there, but my desire for security won out, and I suspect even the most pleasant company would grate in such small quarters.
>>
File: Shaq Note.png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shaq Note.png
373KB, 500x500px
>>53215574
K. Kaitlyn
>>
>>53215574
F. Fiona

This isn't very quality though becuase it's essentially just a (You) generator
>>
>>53215973
So you're saying I was right?
>>
>>53213097
Seems like an idea I had. Looks good so far.
>>
>>53212037
jesus christ fix your shit. they aren't "clips", they're MAGAZINES.
>>
File: wip.jpg (259KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
259KB, 1200x600px
ok /cyoag/ help me balance the power trees of my next cyoa. Tell me what needs to be added/removed/made cheaper or more expensive.

If it's not obvious, you don't have to spend all your points in a single tree.
>>
>>53215574
Lucy
>>
>>53211649
are the skills cumulative? If I picked sixth sense 3, do I get 6th sense 1 and 2? Same question for disadvantages.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d12)

>>53215139
>>53215156
>>53215318
Good summaries bro. This kind of discussion is great.

I'll roll for immortality. I'm cool with all immortality options, though I'd prefer not getting Time Loop/Lich/Shoujo.
>>
>>53214387
>Cute girls
Well, you're 75% percent right, with that picture.
>>
>>53216346
Kaine is a girl, A GIRL.
>>
>>53216381
Sure, and Emil is straight.
>>
>>53214387
Make it so
>>
>>53216222
>>53215318
Goddammit, Zombie. And it's 9 points.

>40 Points Total

>Zombie [9]
-Skeleton Mode [4]
-Fleshy [3]
-Reanimate+ [5]

-Always Something To Do [12]
-Soul Mate [2]
-Bound Item [3]
-Training: Studying [1]
-Training: Patience [1]
-The Challenge [+5]
-Fate [+10]

First up, my waifu dies and I reanimate her skeleton. Then I use Bound Item to make her skeleton indestructible, like mine. That way we can be skeleton buddies forever and ever.

Head on over to Asia and start raising animal and human corpses. I just have to take control of a country's nuclear arsenal to complete The Challenge.
>>
>>53216081
I don't think this can be saved. You're dealing with an age old PHYS vs MAG dilemma. One will always beat the other.
>>
>>53216381
Kaine is a hermaphrodite and rightly hates xerself for it.
>>
>>53211628
Dr. Pepper is typically $1 for a 2-liter in-store, you may want to actually attach a godly effect to that one.

>Japanese Snackfood (0.25)
>Magical Sugar (0.75)
>Fountain of Youth (1.50)
>Hypnotist Watch (2.00)
>TopKek (2.25)
>Lucky Horseshow (2.50)
>>
>>53216622
Why should she hate herself for something that she had no control over?
>>
>>53216660
It makes her a freak. It makes her not a woman. Everyone hates her for it. When she gets possessed by a shadow, it becomes even worse, because he loves to taunt her over it and force her to do things with it, like jerking off in public, just to shame her more and for everyone else to know what she is and hate her for it.
>>
>>53211628
>Lucky Horseshoe
>Japanese Snackfood
>Gum Gum Fruit

Seems like a pretty good deal
>>
>>53216660
Human beings are cruel to others who are different from themselves and also sensitive to the scorn of others and the pressure to fit in, generally.
>>
>>53216697
In this case, you can't blame the people who hated her. She deserved it.
>>
>>53216685
Citation needed.
>>
>>53215574
L is for Luna.
>>
>>53215574
A only delicious brown
>>
>>53216710
Why? She sounds like a poor, bullied girl.
>>
>>53216748
She's a hermaphrodite freak.
>>
>>53216721
Nier and Grimoire Nier. The masturbation thing is specifically from a story in Grimoire Nier.
>>
>>53216756
Who hurt you?
>>
>>53216772
Nobody anon, I simply know true morality.
>>
>>53215318
First of all, fate.
>>
I would help Kaine relieve her sexual frustration.
>>
>>53216804
She doesn't want you to. She specifically fucking hates the very idea of using the dick for anything.

If you want Kaine to feel better, then find a way to get rid of the penis.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d12)

>>53216797
I messed up.
>>
>>53216781
There's nothing moral about bullying a sad soul. She should be loved and cared for. You, anon, need Jesus in your life. Unironically consider Christianity.
>>
>>53216821
She's not just a sad soul, she's an abomination. It's righteous to hate those things.
>>
>>53216767
I know that story. She masturbates in some bushes outside of her house in the middle of the night. You make it sound like she's jerking off in a marketplace in front of people.
>>
>>53216845
There's also the story where she's escorting some travelers, kills some shadows, then her shadow has her whip her dick out and start masturbating right then and there.
>>
File: 0071-495x375.jpg (36KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
0071-495x375.jpg
36KB, 495x375px
>>53211959
>Cannibals

>Giant Eels
>Island Aurochs

>Wyverns

>Punished Lizard
>Guide to Magic
>Disaster Shelter
>Plague Emblem
>3 Misc Items (Slingshot, Lantern, Research Journal - Lizardspeak)

>Take up the Will

So the plan is to become RAT KING and hole up in the tunnels, conducting attrition warfare with the cannibals until I wipe them out and can go after the Fountain of Youth in peace.

Becoming RAT KING is the first priority; I'll use the slingshot to hunt seagulls and recruit the Punished Lizard to help me set traps for them. Once I've scourged the gulls to a satisfactory degree I'll feel a lot safer with the rodents protecting me in our underground safehouse, and the Lizard should be able to fortify it further. I'm expecting the battle with the cannibals to be one of attrition, but I think they'd want me badly enough to come down into the tunnels where the advantage is mine, especially as I can relocate to the lower tunnels once I've secured an alliance. The bigger rodents down there should be formidable guardians. The guide to magic is pretty much just there for turning spit to oil and keeping my lantern running, it might be worth switching for something else, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>53216660
>Why do people act irrationally?
>>
>>53216685
>Blaming the poor shadow for trying to get her to understand classical cynicism.
>>
>>53216816
Incredible. I got transferal, one of my least liked options.

Transferal (31)
-Empathy (27)
-Selective (23)
-Chain transferal (17)
-Always something to do (5)
-One time shapeshift (2)
-Soul mate (0)

Me and my waifu can stay alive forever through the power of handholding.
>>
>>53216830
There's nothing righteous about hating another person. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Curse out her condition but love her.
>>
>>53216868
Now I feel even more bad for her, but that makes her will to live from her friendship even more special.
>>
>>53213097
Tessra's image really bothers me. What's with that skin?
>>
Green Lantern CYOA yet?
>>
>>53217143
While I love the Lanterns, I have a hard time imagining any actual choices to be made beyond your Lantern color and maybe race. I mean, just choosing a color is a choice of theme, power source, power source, faction and weakness all in one.
>>
>>53210343
>Stand name:「Daydream In Blue」
>Stand ability:Answer manipulation

Power - D
Speed - E
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - B
Potential - A

My stand can manipulate the answer to any question, but i can only change what people thhink the answer to a question is (say for isntance, i make someone think 1+1=12 they will think that's the answer, but 1+1 does not actually equal 12). The effect can in theory last forever, but if they see solid evidence of my imposed answer being wrong, they snap out of it.

>Villain
Fabulous as fuck
Sharp dresser

A man who was driven to kill after watching his family brutally murdered by agents of ghe government for finding out about some secret conspiracy and was brutally beaten and on the edge of death, with one of my arms broken beyond repair. Before thhey could kill me, however, my stand power emerged and made them all believe i was god, and they all killed themselves. I have since been obsessed with destroying this corrupt system and all who are even remotely involved in the name of revenge disguised as justice.

Any good? I don't actually do builds often.
>>
>>53216918
Monster
>>
>>53217234
Plot, quests? Also there's a thing where many of the Red Lanterns have a quirk, extra power that the other Reds don't have. Though they could share it with the blood-drinking, but Rankorr was too damn selfish and untrusting to share his construct ability.

Maybe other color Lanterns have their own snowflakiness too?
>>
File: Divine_Ascension1.jpg (4MB, 1400x5900px) Image search: [Google]
Divine_Ascension1.jpg
4MB, 1400x5900px
Are there any good CYOAs about becoming a god?
Not an edgy dark god just a general god.

Posting the only one I found so far.
>>
File: Divine_Ascension2.jpg (3MB, 1400x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Divine_Ascension2.jpg
3MB, 1400x4000px
>>53217328
Second part.
>>
So I was thinking of a Re:Monster CYOA idea.

What are other sort of "infinite growth" powers that the MC has?

So far I have his Consumption power, and a power that makes you stronger with each fight and gives you new powers to adapt to each of your previous foes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7MB, 1200x7000px
What are the best CYOAs for minmaxing, preferably with a lot of options and interactiveness in what you pick like this one.
>>
File: 2.jpg (8MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
8MB, 1200x7000px
>>53217415
>>
File: 3.jpg (8MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
8MB, 1200x7000px
>>53217439
>>
File: 4.jpg (8MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
8MB, 1200x7000px
>>53217464
>>
File: God of Mortals1.png (5MB, 1488x6064px) Image search: [Google]
God of Mortals1.png
5MB, 1488x6064px
>>53217328
I don't know if you consider it good or not, but their is this one.
>>
File: 5.jpg (6MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
6MB, 1200x7000px
>>53217487
>>
File: Ascendant.jpg (2MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Ascendant.jpg
2MB, 1200x4800px
>>53217328
>>
File: God of Mortals2.png (5MB, 1888x8352px) Image search: [Google]
God of Mortals2.png
5MB, 1888x8352px
>>53217509
>>
File: 6.jpg (7MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
7MB, 1200x7000px
>>53217512
>>
>>53217414
The ability to morally justify slowly torturing your host, raping and beating his wife, and turning his children into sex slaves, because the food he freely offered you wasn't spicy enough.
>>
>>53208529
Something that's maybe fun and comfy. I'm trying to do that but the ol' brain is fucked and hateful. I'll mess up big.
>>
File: 7.jpg (8MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
8MB, 1200x7000px
>>53217533
>>
File: God of Mortals3.png (6MB, 1888x9728px) Image search: [Google]
God of Mortals3.png
6MB, 1888x9728px
>>53217531
>>
>>53217509
Thanks! Seems cool. Ideally I'd love to play CYOAs where you take your place in a pantheon so I can team up with my sister.
>>
>>53217541
Ha, is that series really that edgy?
>>
>>53217414
A drawback that makes you unable to rape someone which means you have to drug them with aphrodisiacs until they beg you for relief first.
>>
File: God of Mortals4.png (5MB, 1488x9714px) Image search: [Google]
God of Mortals4.png
5MB, 1488x9714px
>>53217552
>>
File: God of Mortals5.png (2MB, 1488x4192px) Image search: [Google]
God of Mortals5.png
2MB, 1488x4192px
>>53217563
>>
>>53217414
The ability to make people you rape fall in love with you and become unable to resist your commands.
>>
>>53217414
The option to teleport behind people.
>>
>>53217561
Yes. See >>53217562 >>53217576
>>
>>53217561
He literally does that to a poor farmer. The guy offered him shelter and food, and the MC murdertortures, murderraped, and just rapes the whole family because yes, being served non-spicy food is somehow disrespectful.

Their youngest, underage daughter ends up falling in love with him because of his magical semen and becomes a part of his harem though. So I guess it ends happily... kind of.
>>
>>53217541
>>53217562
>>53217576
I'm noticing a theme here...
>>
>>53217414
Can I get more power every time I don't rape someone?
>>
>>53217623
Sure, but the only powers you get are rape related.
>>
>>53217596
The author is big into mindbreak rape. The whole thing is basically just the MC encountering a threat, powering up, then killing that threat and raping whatever women was tangentially related to it.

The funny thing is the moral dissonance though. The author really seems to think the MC is morally justified in what he does.

It's one huge, hilarious, mildly worrying mess.
>>
File: 1359477541790.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1359477541790.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>53217561
>>53217592
Jesus fuck. This is Devilman level of edgy for edgy's sake.
>>
>>53213097
I like it a lot so far
>>
>>53217656
The best part of it is that it's portrayed 100% straight. It's not self-mocking whatsoever.
>>
>>53217656
But at least in Devilman Satan was bae
>>
>>53215080
DSA
>>
>>53217716
Now there would be an authorfu where NTR as her fetish would actually make sense.
>>
>>53217414
The power to do everything. I'm pretty sure the MC is a master cook, strategist, seamstress, archer, politician, leathersmith, armorsmith, etc.
>>
>>53217690
I straight up don't belief you on that.
It seems much more likely to me the irony is wasted on imageboards users.
>>
>>53217793
He's right. It's written in the sense that mc is justified in his actions. It even goes that extra mile and claim that his actions are for the betterment of his rape victims. Japanese power fantasies are weird as fuck.
>>
>>53217793
Trust me. It isn't. The "enemies" are an evil Holy Empire who subjugate everything in the name of their God. By the time the MC was 9 months old, he is so powerful thay just moving his body spawns typhoons around him which shatter stones. He continuously keeps his harem pleasured using tentacles he summons.

Raping, killing, and eating is all he does.

But it's all "justified" because the Holy Empire are racist slavers. He isn't. Or wasn't. He does that now too but only when justified, like when his food isn't spicy enough.

It's not satirical in any way and its fanbase is even worse. It's accepted that Rou, the MC, can't be held justifiable for his actions because he's an ogre so you can't judge him by human standards even if he has got a human soul and mind.
>>
>>53217752
Holy shit still?
Look if it means that much to you I'll fuck your girlfriend for you, okay?
>>
>>53217823
An example of that would be his goblin family. They need to rape women to reproduce. MC comes across the raped women his family had locked up early on. When it comes time to expand his goblin people, rather than kidnap women and rape them, he kidnaps women and drugs them with aphrodesiacs until they beg to be raped. Then it's not rape to the mc. In fact, now his kidnapped hoard of women want to be raped. So now they are living a life they enjoy, and it's all because of mc. He gives himself a pat on the back for helping those women live a better life.

I doubt it's on six planes of irony. Or maybe it is, and the translation made it lost. Still, it's seriously fucked up. Japanese power fantasies man, I'll never understand them.
>>
File: meta.png (593KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
593KB, 1000x2000px
>>53217823
What can a writer possibly do to present raping someone because of the food as justified?
I've never read this story but from this exchange I just have assume it was never meant as a good thing and people are just mad he doesn't get a comeuppance for it.

Protaganist centered morality always takes the form of disproportionality, the supposed good guy responds to a minor slight with sadistic violence, an atrocity commited by them is brushed aside and treated as a minor lapse. This doesn't fit either of those things. It's just too outrageous for me to believe.
>>
>>53217309
I suppose some snowflake abilities could be offered. Yes. Quests would probably be a big part of it, maybe a companion section of other lanterns and other DC characters that primarily work in space.
>>
>>53217890
>They need to rape women to reproduce.
They don't actually. There's plenty of female goblins.

They only rape cause "lel humans are more fertile" and "human women feel good"
>>
>>53217854
>Hate a guy for venting his shitty fetish here.
>Retard can only rationalize that as some kind of weird tsundere reaction because he watches too much anime
>>
File: Armor-BioArmor2.jpg (46KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
Armor-BioArmor2.jpg
46KB, 517x800px
>>53210343
「Disposable Heroes」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bio-Metallic_Symbiotic_Exoskeleton

Range: D
Percision: C
Learning: D

Stand User: Jōban Banjo
Ripped as Fuck
Jojo
Sharp Dresser
Do you even pose
Cool Hair

Jōban was an orphan as he was found wrapped up in what appeared to be a metal blanket on the Jōban train line in Japan when an earthquake derailed the train. When the police rescued the survivors they found him in his blanket hanging from a cloth band with the kanji for Company (Ban) and Help (Jo) on the band gently cradled between some wreckage. The police were unable to identify him or find any next of kin. He became known as the Miracle Baby of the Jōban Line, a name that stuck so much that during paperwork processing he was listed as Jōban Banjō for his identification. By the time he was fully processed the error had become his official name as he was sent to a hospital for check up and then shipped to an orphanage.

As he grew up in the orphanage he became enamoured with the Tokusatsu genre and the superhero genre. He would fantasize about being a hero with his own Sentai team that battled monsters. When another stand user tracked down his location and tried to attack him, his innate stand activated. It allowed him to gain a biological armor that talks to him and can spread to 5 other targets and link them together with a hive mind and giving them the stand's abilities. After he fought off the attacker, the people he gave his stand to started to fall unconscious as it puts a heavy strain on non-stand users. As the enemy stand user retreated, it swore revenge which caused Joban to leave the orphanage in hopes of creating his own superhero group to battle this mysterious foe.
>>
>>53217956
I'm impressed by your perseverance.
>>
>>53217956
Please stop.
>>
>>53212037
Okay, I'll give this one a try.
Armour:
Light armour,
servos 3k,
grenade satchel + nanolathe 8k
thruster pack 11k,
advanced tracking 13k,
battery 15k,

Weapons:
Colt Anaconda 19k,
Banshee 25k,
Flesheater 43k,
Ghost 50k.

World:
Klendathu.

So basically I'm an extremely mobile soldier capable of melting swarms in seconds and lobbing grenades in tight hordes. Add to that a extremely high closerange damage output, although with a high risk.

The advanced computer systems in the helmet of the armour is used to predict swarm movements and the booster systems are used to hover over the swarms whilst raining literal hell over them with the flesheater.

When fuel for the hell-lathe runs out merely whip out your trusty not!ak 47 to pelt the bugs with bullets.

During the inevitable self-sacrifice which decides the outcome of the planet I'll either blow my brains out with the colt and/or blow myself up screaming something vaguely religious.

pic related is my meatshields
>>
>>53217509
Aspects
>Destruction
>Death
>Justice
Can't have justice without death.
Size
>Monumental
Form
>Human-like
Would've picked Bestial, but having hands is pretty useful.
Races
>Humans (Primary)
>Demons
>Dragons
This should be fun.
Virtues
>Bravery
>Justice
>Piety
Skills
>Magic Resistance
>Strength
>Speed/Agility
>Durability
>Breeding Rate
>Evasion
>Coordination
>Fanaticism
Prophet
>You
>10 Combat Ability
>10 Awareness
>10 Tactics/ Strategy
>10 Problem-Solving
>10 Attunement
Godly Powers
>Unflinching
>Grappling
>Stomper
This is why it's good to have hands.
>7/10 Strength
>10/Resistance(25)
>10/10 Vitality(15)
>4/10Speed(11)
>0/10 Magic
>10/10 Regeneration(1)
>4/10 Reflexes(0)
>5/10 Willpower
Didn't turn out they way I wanted it to, but it should be fine.
>Terraforming
>Teleportation
Realm
>Region
>Warm
>Moderate
>Considerable
2 Flauna
2 Flora
1 Danger
2 Resources
>>
>>53218061
Has DSA stopped being a terrible person?
>>
File: GLv4c60 Prostelyte .jpg (368KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
GLv4c60 Prostelyte .jpg
368KB, 1000x1537px
>>53217928
Continuing on the Quest section, Reds get rings on a wave of Vengeance!!!!! so they have a revenge plot set up immediately, and they also tend to be immensely destructive immediately, so there's that plot point.

Greens tend to happen at a crisis point, Blues are individually chosen as the best of the best, seem to be religious, so they're already set up with a certain amount of background. They're likely to be revered, to have a following.

Yellow Lanterns... I don't know much about, but they tend to be monsters? More than the Reds. They come with enemies attached.

Indigos have their past to wrestle with, atone for, if they're brainwashed. They get a history, a path to follow. If they got it on the ring's other setting, they likely have something to be compassionate of? It doesn't work as well setup-wise as the others.

Orange is impossible. No one gets orange, only Larfleeze gets them. Perhaps the subject is assimilated by Larfleeze, has to follow orders? That does work, in terms of storyline.
>>
>>53218165
Are comics always this busy? What the fuck is going on here?
>>
File: 1494284747754.jpg (46KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494284747754.jpg
46KB, 540x540px
>>53218165
I don't know anything about the rings but is there one that is fueled by depression or just general despair? Can I have that one?
>>
File: E9nYsgT.jpg (27KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
E9nYsgT.jpg
27KB, 500x331px
>>53210343
「Living Dead Girl」
Youth Empowerment!!
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Youthful_Empowerment?useskin=oasis
Destructive power: D
Range: E
Precision: E
Learning: D
Fabulous as fuck!
Brojo to Josuke ofcourse!
Cool Hair!
Fancy dresser!
My job is to take like 100% of all damage and shake it off in almost all ways, and just be a general immovable pain in the ass! All with the power of enthusiasm.
>>
>>53218165
Cool, get on it!
>>
>>53218165
Forgetting Violet?
>>
>>53218230
No, there isn't. Weird, huh? They've got Rage, Want, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love, but they don't have despair.

Then again, maybe a Black Ring? Fueled by Death and Emptiness.

>>53218199
Buncha possessed people are trying to fight a Ghostbuster.
>>
>>53218275
Oh god, I'm so embarrassed. Questline is either ensnaring the beloved, or avenging their death. Violets tend to be literally lovecrazy, so they're likely to go around facilitating love by any way necessary.

The fun thing about these rings? All their bearers are functionally insane, and that's always good for drama and character development.
>>
File: 1493115153399.png (89KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1493115153399.png
89KB, 261x192px
>>53218280
Screw the canon. Make a despair ring with the powers of comfy, alternatively let it retroactively erase me from existence which is also comfy.
>>
>>53218280
black is already death and white s life + all other emotions
>>
File: Wildcat_bronson.jpg (40KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
Wildcat_bronson.jpg
40KB, 300x522px
>>53210343
Also got an ability in the pool that makes for a good villain.
>>53218004
「Pantera」
>Power
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_S%C3%ACth_Physiology

Durability: B
Precision: C
Learning : A

Villain
Fabulous as Fuck
Sharp Dresser

Stand User: Catherine "Cat" Stevens

Catherine is a cruel and vindictive woman who wants the whole world eating out of the palm of her hand. She's the epitomy of the spoiled heiress, constantly going out to parties, buying expensive clothing/jewelry, and looking down on everyone while still wanting more.

Her stand Panthera is an embodiment of her vile heart of avarice. It takes the form of a humanoid Panther hybrid that can use illusions, turn invisible, and makes no sound while moving. The most insidious power it has is 「Cemetary Gates」where it can devour the soul of it's victims. Devouring normal people's souls gives Panthera a white spot on it's chest that with close inspection you can see the victim's soul swirling in agony inside the spot.

This leads to it's final ability 「Vulgar Display of Power」. These spots allows it to empower it's abilites for a short time or negate the death of it's user in exchange for "burning" the soul within the spot (in which it needs to find another victim to replenish the spot). If it devours a stand user's soul then Pantera can use a copy of the stand's power while it still has the spot and this does not cause it to burn the soul. It can only hold 9 spots/souls at a time but it's user is constantly on the hunt for other stand users to add to her gruesome collection.
>>
>>53218322
Rings only pick wielders who are capable inspiring great strong emotion in others. Pity and disgust aren't strong emotions.
>>
File: tluiyIK3KcxIQ.gif (776KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tluiyIK3KcxIQ.gif
776KB, 500x270px
>>53218376
They literally are.
>>
>>53218322
>suffer from depression
>come across a ring of despair
>ring uses my own depression as magical fuel to create comfort in my life
>months pass, life slowly gets better
>no longer depressed
>instantly lose all comfort in life
>can't fall back into depression because knowledge that it doesn't matter, since ultimately you'll end up happy either way
>go about life enjoying yourself truly
>pass on the ring of despair to another anon from /tg/
>>
>>53218322
>>53218230
As either a human being or a shitposter I despise you and everything you take away from us.
>>
>>53218430
Room for imaged posts that could be dedicated to waifus and/or authorfagging?
>>
>>53218376
Uh, no. They also pick wielders capable of feeling great emotion.

>>53218422
Red Lanterns get their hearts destroyed and replaced by their rings, when they take it off, they die.

There was a poor Red Lantern that got his ring when he was enraged, but when his life got better and he was happy, his ring left him and he died.
>>
>>53218461

No.

No I wish I could have that in place of those deplorable fucking cat images and that masturbatory despair. Authors at least contribute to the conversation in most respects regardless of namefaggotry, waifuism comes and goes but the insistent self continued disgust fills me with what can only be described as hatred for my fellow man. A boiling black disgust that borders on murderous. No true words can express my disgust.
>>
File: Queen.jpg (446KB, 2000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.jpg
446KB, 2000x3200px
>>53210343
「Veteran of the Psychic Wars」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Negation_Field

Destructive Power: D
Range: A
Precision: D
Learning: C

Fabulous as Fuck
Opposite Gender
Minor Villain
Sharp Dresser
Plot Armor

Stand User: Juliet Pearlman

Juliet has had enough of this shit. All these guys running around with muscled astral projections, beating the shit out of each other, causing property damage? Not to mention that most of her friends just see buildings exploding at random for no reason. Finally, Juliet said "Enough is enough!" and established a town for people who live in constant fear of this Stand thing. As soon as JoJo and pals step within its borders, they find that their Stands have suddenly disappeared. As they investigate further, they question: Is Juliet really doing this out of charity? Or is she pulling the strings further to make sure she can have absolute power in the town? They'll have to investigate and fight their way through this mystery the old-fashioned way: without relying on their powers.
>>
>>53217509
Thanks for posting this. All right. Bad build time.
God of Mortals
Aspects
>Destruction, Life, Entanglement
Destruction so I can defend my people and myself, Life 'cause I want to create new beings and Entanglement 'cause I plan on being a hands-on god.
Manifestation
>Enormous, Draconic
I'll be humanoid most of the time thanks to Shapeshifting.
Races
>Primary Race: Dragons
>Secondary Races: Elves, Beastmen
Virtues
>Charity, Bravery, Piety
Skills
>+2 Magical Ability for Elves and Beastmen
>+1 Breeding Rates for Dragons and Elves
>Professionalism: Education
>Evasion
>Exploration
>God Slaying
>Social Mobility
Floating islands and gigantic treants!
Prophet
>Elvish
>Oracle
Combat Powers
>Unflinching
>Recovery
>Wrath
Non-combat Powers
>Shapeshifting
>Terraforming
Realm
>Islands
>Warm climate
>Moderate humidity
>Considerable resources
>>
File: 1483567515266.png (187KB, 574x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483567515266.png
187KB, 574x417px
>>53218567
>no true words can describe my disgust

Have you tried using memes?
>>
>>53218627
Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>53218627
I actually just got banned for 7 days but the mods heard my appeal and deemed my offending post cyoa-related indeed so it got reversed. Thank god for the appeal system. I really get the feeling some people abuse the report function to report cyoa-related stuff that isn't traditional /tg/ stuff and trick mods into banning people.
>>
>>53218627
>Report someone for posting pictures of cats and being a sadsack
Is your thin that skin anon?
>>
>>53218700
I've had that happen to me, but the bans have never been long enough to appeal.
>>
>>53218803
We can't all afford brand new memes each day, fat cat.
>>
>>53218803
>Global rule 3
You mean the rule that is broken literally all the time?
>>
Whos' worse?

Catposter
Fujoshi faggot
>>
>>53218803
Are you female? I can't imagine a man being bothered by something like that unless he was a huge pussy.
>>
File: shady.png (581KB, 670x427px) Image search: [Google]
shady.png
581KB, 670x427px
>>53210343
「BB POISON」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Serqekinetic_Constructs

Learning: B

Ripped As Fuck
Villain
Do You Even Pose?
Sharp Dresser

Stand User: Steven Burnett

Steven Burnett. Not much is known about the man, because few who have seen his power have lived to tell the tale. His extremely powerful Stand lets him generate incredibly toxic substances and create various objects out of them. Naturally, this makes fighting him incredibly dangerous--he can make a gun out of poison, and if the bullet merely makes contact with you, you're basically a dead man walking. His base of operations generates noxious fumes that would easily kill any intruder within minutes, meaning few have ever gotten close enough to him to even give a description of the man. His Stand's abilities include「SYSTEM BLOWER」, which can be fatal to even other Stands. However, he must notice and concentrate on a Stand in order for this to work. Another ability,「THRU THE WALLS」, allows his toxins to leech through people's bodies nearly unnoticed--plenty of would-be heroes have thought they were about to face off with him, only for him to reveal that he planted poison on them long ago and was only toying with them.「FACE MELTER」allows him to use only mildly toxic constructs to resemble other objects--walls, trees, even people. He conducts a large chunk of his espionage this way.
>>
>>53218874
Fujoshi.
>>
File: fujoshi SMASH.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi SMASH.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>53218874

I am hardly a nuisance
>>
>>53217415
I kind of liked this cyoa before it got revised due to all the jank stuff you could pull off like the massive steppe horde and mountain king builds.
>>
>>53218874
"The worst roommate you can get is ____"

The consensus was Fujoshi shitposter.
>>
File: Hank.png (214KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
Hank.png
214KB, 500x533px
>>53218803
Anon there's a small pool of pictures that get reposted because most people just save other's reaction images. Not everyone who posts the same picture is the same person, also that's not really breaking rule 3, it's just a dumb reaction image, it's not shitposting to use the same picture of a cat while making different statements.
>>
>>53218906
Why haven't you made my hung wolfo dick CYOA yet?
>>
>>53218949
go hog wild
>>
>>53218700
You're only off the hook because they have no idea how you spam the same garbage shitposts and threats every day.
>>
>>53218874
They're the same person.
>>
>>53218874
cuckposter.
>>
>>53218803
Thank you
>>53218874
You know it's the same guy right?
>>
>>53218164
He would have to start first.
>>
>>53219320
He's always been terrible.
>>
>>53219320
You know what he's up to. Just ignore him.
>>
>>53218853
Global rule 3 states NO meme posting outside of /b/, idiot.
>>
>>53218922
Yeah right. I've seen half a dozen frogposts in a single cyoa thread multiple times.
>>
>>53218803
>report a rule breaker while breaking a rule
Great job.
>>
>>53212712
Race: Automata
Class: Slayer

Strength: 5.5
Agility: 8.8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 7.7
Attunment: 8

Divine gear: The sage

Weapons: polearm, bows, sword and mace

Items
Resin 50X (free)
Ambrosia crystal 50X (2700)
Ring of balance (2400)
Navigation fairy (1900)
Ring of life protection (400)

Faction: Free league
>>
>>53217328
>"they have yet to even name the world!"
I highly doubt that they could have gotten that far without naming the world. The sky and ground, being the two largest things that early peoples see, would be some of the first things that were given names when language first developed.
Not having a name for what they are standing on? Do they understand object permanence?
>>
File: deadbeat_god.jpg (990KB, 1800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
deadbeat_god.jpg
990KB, 1800x3600px
>>53217328
>>
File: 1448498760199.jpg (134KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448498760199.jpg
134KB, 653x1024px
>>53216904

If only she had accepted the absurdity of her situation.
>>
>>53217328
Celestial
>Offense, Defense, Order, Wisdom
>Health, Crafts (Weapons)
Basically God of Might.
Positioning my believers for an early rush and a military victory. They're the best at war and organization, they have the best weapons and the best infrastructure. I'm envisioning them as similar to the Romans, with better health.

The plan is to be top dog both in the World and in the Godly plane. Assert dominion over the other gods and use their talents to my advantage.
For instance my people will need peasants with an Agricultural and Seasonal god to feed our armies.
We'll also make use of the people specialized in trading and trickery.
As soon as a Goddess of Love and Fertility appears I'll have to conquer her as my people conquer her people, seduce or enslave her female followers so that their advantages might become our sons' advantages.
And so on.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.