[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: The Bored King is Back Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 112

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>53162471
>>
Anchor
>>
File: Art Rococo Marine Request.png (7MB, 2524x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Art Rococo Marine Request.png
7MB, 2524x1564px
I saw someone drew a Art Deco space marine a while back. So, I was hoping to get a marine in a different artistic movement. If its cool, could I get a Rococo marine? You'll get massive bonus points if you give him a bolter in the same style. If you end up coloring him, its all up to you, guy!

Thanks!
>>
File: Decorative page catboy.png (753KB, 785x717px) Image search: [Google]
Decorative page catboy.png
753KB, 785x717px
I would like to request decorative page (exotic race used as a servant) catperson.
He's male, age 16, roughly 4'6", and is dressed in a page's suit (the suit, if colored, would be blue with gold hemming and silver buttons). He's malnourished, so while not emaciated he is thinner than a healthy person his age should be. Hair color is grayish-white, and his eyes are a dark yellow flecked with copper, and with feline pupils. His ears are placed where human ears would be, and should be folded back to show he's not comfortable in the suit. You could also have him tugging at the collar (like how you'd tug at a shirt collar that's just slightly too tight), though it's not mandatory.
>>
File: She's dangerous trust me.png (979KB, 1127x857px) Image search: [Google]
She's dangerous trust me.png
979KB, 1127x857px
>>53191489
Migrating from last thread:
Requesting a woman in her 40', she looks really motherly in her manners and is always smiling and happy.
She has her hair like pic 1
She is dressed like pic 2 (You can keep the same body type, I would like just to increase her chest a little bit, just to make the whole "motherly" theme stronger.
She has the face like pic 3.
She's holding a really oversized carnivorous plant by the pot with both hands like pic 4
She has a hat like pic 5.

In Short, she is found gardening, so the apron may be a little bit dirty with dirt (duh)
>>
>>53191489
>>53162662

fucking hell we are just chewing through these threads

the hell's with the new thread post speed

Looking for some art of a pair of antagonist NPCs for my heist-based campaign.

I'm looking for the two of them to be in the pose of the top left of the image, but I'd like the dude replaced with the grizzled orc private eye in the top right, glowing eyes included. Keep the coat in the original image and lose the hat from the orc pic though. No cigar or cigarette. Hair should be fairly short but styled. Replace the glowy pistol with a hand crossbow. On his left jacket breast should be some sort of gold badge indicating his rank of chief of police. His expression should be similar to the current one.

For the elf, I'd like her to have red hair in an updo like the bottom-right pic. Ears stay the same, maybe a more dark green pair of eyes. She's got a flat cap sitting on her head, a more bored expression on her face, and should have the magic be purple instead of turquoise or whatever it is in the pic.

Thanks for taking it on if you choose to do so.

>>53188142

don't suppose you're still able to take on a pair of new characters? Your stuff is fascinatingly minimal.
>>
File: 1494443624474.png (127KB, 575x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494443624474.png
127KB, 575x820px
>>53191500
anchors aweigh
>>
File: Rozalin Update.png (2MB, 1190x903px) Image search: [Google]
Rozalin Update.png
2MB, 1190x903px
>>53191489

Request anyone want to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

>>52998853 Mimic if you are working on it thank you in advance. I have yet to give up hope though!
>>
>>53191489
>>53189943
Can you do the warband insignia of these guys? https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chimera_Legion

It's a half Iron Warrior's skull on the left side and the right half is a brass lion's head. Behind the head is a yellow biohazard symbol
>>
File: 1494485220087.png (3MB, 2611x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1494485220087.png
3MB, 2611x1436px
Reposting

I would like to request a Ranger fluffed as a big game hunter of sorts for an upcoming game.

He should look like the gentleman on the left, with the safari uniform shown at the center of the image, and should wear a monocle on his left eye. Sans the holsters and ammunition, of course. He should have a red scarf and boot covers similar to the ones on the leftmost image, while the overcoat is optional. He should be wearing the breastplate shown below the uniform with pouches for equipment over it, and a quiver for bolts on his right hip, attached to the belt.

Other than that, he should be carrying a crossbow in his hands, or over his shoulder. He should have a sabre over his other hip, and be carrying an axe on a belt loop.

Anything else is up to artist discretion, thanks in advance.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (313KB, 1213x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
313KB, 1213x1147px
Requesting a Miraluka mercenary suffering from blindness who now runs around in cybernetic armor.

As in 1 he wears a funky retro sci-fi looking Armet helmet with a big fin on top and with an antenna sticking out. Instead of a visor slit he's got a visor similar to the special ARC snipers/recon (2) that sits on top of the "beak" of the helmet. He sees this way and there's cords plugging into the cranium of the helmet that feed visual sensory data into his brain.

For lower body wear, he dons incredibly heavy and thick armor that is semi-powered like 3, with a cape affixed to his right shoulder and hangs down to the knees. Ideally the armor should be colored a variety of muted blues while the cape is a vibrant crimson. Modifications to the armor in (4) include a jump pack and a wrist blaster attached to the right vambrace.

External equipment (5) includes a vibrosword and a T-21 blaster.
>>
File: MithralKobold.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
MithralKobold.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
Requesting art for a Pathfinder Kobold with Mithral Dragon heritage, wearing the robes in the upper left. Essentially somewhat sleeker looking with emphasis towards features more like that of the dragon on the right. Male body type. Do not give him horns nor wings.

Anything more is creative liberty. Thank you.
>>
File: monk_reference.png (3MB, 2362x1740px) Image search: [Google]
monk_reference.png
3MB, 2362x1740px
I would love if someone could draw my barbarian-retrained-monk tiefling with a similar style outfit to the images on the right (without the mask or spider leg bits). She would be smirking while holding the pipe in one hand, and slinging the gourd over her shoulder with her other hand. She doesn't have the spike-ball and chain anymore, so please don't include that.

Thank you very much for your time.
>>
>>53191489
>>53163103
Migrating, I'm requesting a Goliath barbarian looking mostly like and wearing something similar to the stock art, I plan to play him as a bear totem barbarian if you want to work that in, only without the earrings, bones on the knuckles and a simple locket instead of the teeth necklace. Standing with arms crossed maybe?

I'd like the weapon in the left picture on his back, or holding it if it'd be easier to draw that way.

Finally I like the design Grog has for the head markings, I'm just asking for something similar, doesn't have to be too crazy but I'd like it if possible, if not I understand thanks in advance.
>>
File: Goblin Jim.jpg (258KB, 1435x972px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Jim.jpg
258KB, 1435x972px
Requesting a Pathfinder goblin piloting an Earthworm Jim style super armor made by a gnomish engineer wielding primitive club weapons and has been painted and adorned with goblin trinkets and designs.
>>
File: 1494393660025.png (4MB, 1897x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1494393660025.png
4MB, 1897x1751px
>>53191814
Shameful display
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>53191489
>I made the OP image
>>
File: Welsimyse Ushithraya.jpg (288KB, 596x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Welsimyse Ushithraya.jpg
288KB, 596x1036px
>>53191489
I'm playing a horror campaign, so may I request my character here in a pose and/or casting something that's scary or frightening. I'd suggest, but you're free to do whatever, something that includes the mouth being open (normal dragonborn teeth but including snake fangs) and/or has her sail erect. As for spells some choices include: Eldritch Blast or Arms of Hadar that resemble shadowy serpents, conjuring clouds of poison gas, animating the Staff of the Adder to strike while it is wreathed in green fire, or Poison Spray fluffed as spitting venom. Feel free to do it however you please.
>>
File: 21414124.png (2MB, 1806x1078px) Image search: [Google]
21414124.png
2MB, 1806x1078px
Migrating a request with some changes to it since it sounded confusing to me. Requesting a Gemini themed abomination. Long story short, an antagonistic NPC weakened by PCs ended up fusing himself with our party's quest givers after losing control of his flesh manipulation abilities. The result was a 2-story high fleshy creature with four long arms with multiple long bony fingers and a gaping mouth in the center (like the bottom left picture with the color scheme of the top left picture) with fleshy wing-like appendages (top left). The heads of the two unfortunate individuals should be faintly visible to make out on opposite sides of the gaping mouth, the female being more prominent, similar to the center left image. It is semi-covered in black sludge. Feel free to make any slight changes if you get inspiration to add any flair to it. Thanks for consideration!
>>
>>53191661
>>53191022
I'm getting real tired now but I'm going to try and do you guys tomorrow.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Requesting:
Angry Veteran Sargeant Ramsay
Armed with a hand flamer and a power knife.
>THESE ORKS ARE FUCKING RAW!!!
Also requesting: a few of his signature dishes.
>>
File: NatAndFar.jpg (236KB, 1260x1051px) Image search: [Google]
NatAndFar.jpg
236KB, 1260x1051px
>>53191489
Hey Drawfriends.

I'd like to request my half elf character posing for a picture with his Efreet (fire genie) friend.
The half elf is shy, reserved and even a bit nervous around people.
He is around six feet tall, short, semi curly black hair with yellow/orangeish eyes, and wears the armor pictured in the ref
The Efreet is very tall (about 8 feet), she dresses like your stereotypical genie might. She has hair made of fire, red still and orange eye, featureless eyes.
Shes the more dominate personality in the relationship between the two.
I'd imagine she has arm around him, striking a cute pose while he looks rather startled with a nervous smile on his face.

thanks!
>>
>>53192724
Be honest are you putting your genie into her bottle?
>>
File: Request.png (7MB, 3296x2984px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
7MB, 3296x2984px
>>53191489
Super simple, just make some cool looking knight using the three references. Full artistic license, only things I would prefer would be a scythe for the weapon and an ass cape.
>>
File: Lohemel_Reference_Drawthread.jpg (878KB, 2232x1634px) Image search: [Google]
Lohemel_Reference_Drawthread.jpg
878KB, 2232x1634px
>>53191489
I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes all around his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).
>>
File: IMG_4184.png (158KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4184.png
158KB, 300x429px
Requesting a Navigator for Rogue Trader.
Master Utraxes is a craggy, ancient Navigator in robes such as in the pic, but untidy and disheveled.

He has a stooped gait and leans heavily on a crooked cane.

He wears a red band over his third eye, and has a thick Fu Manchu moustache that trails to mid-torso.

As for stance, perhaps him pointing at the viewer or off-screen with a long, gnarled finger, shouting invective at some poor bastard, spittle flying.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>53193017
*and it is colored gold/white

sorry for ambiguous syntax
>>
File: Guards Operatives.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
Guards Operatives.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>53191489
>>53179376

Hoping for any drawfag who does 40K:

40K request, requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
File: Drood Ref.jpg (784KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Drood Ref.jpg
784KB, 1500x1125px
>>53191489
Requesting half-elf druid. Shoulder and neck armor like that on the left over peasant-tier robes on the right. Curved sword in one hand, meteorite pendant w/ blue-green magic glow hanging from leather cord in the other hand. Ears pointy but short. Short beard preferable but not required. Feel free to get creative with hair, dude basically just stumbled out of the forest he's been lost in for over 2 years. Facial expression should give an impression of being tired of putting up with this shit.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>53193017
get a little more specific won't you
>>
>>53193113
*grabs you by the neck* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!
>>
>>53193300
Please, not even as a shitposty response to being heckled, do not RP in the drawthread. Thank you, and have a nice day.
>>
File: gnoladin2.png (94KB, 2568x1703px) Image search: [Google]
gnoladin2.png
94KB, 2568x1703px
>>53162556
>>53191124
>>53191022
Aaaand done. I'd do shading but I can't shade to save my life.

If you're still there, here you go.
>>
>>53193342
Not the OR, but nice
>>
>>53193341
it's an old memepost are you new or what
>>
>>53193113
Hey there. I am the guy who requested >>53193017, but I'm not >>53193300.

What specifics are you looking for?
>>
>>53193385
He's implying you were too specific.
>>
>>53193400
Oh, derp. I hope my request isn't too difficult.
>>
>>53193474
don't worry about it, the hecklers are just that, hecklers they aren't the artists they're just assholes. ignore them.
>>
>>53193341
HNAY?
>>
>>53193474
Doesn't seem like your request was too specific to me. I've seen (and recieved too) deliveries for more extensive than that.
>>
File: Cultist_AK.png (2MB, 1400x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Cultist_AK.png
2MB, 1400x2416px
Re-requesting my tribal cultist/assassin wearing a set of leather magazine pouches (possibly painted black and red, like his body paint) and holding a tribal customized (beads on the sling, carvings on the handguard and receiver, etc.) Type 56-1.
>>
>>53193599
I mean, if it's a problem, I can give more details.
>>
File: ref.jpg (1MB, 1482x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
1MB, 1482x1536px
Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun.
>>
File: The_Bunmaster.jpg (2MB, 1500x1607px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bunmaster.jpg
2MB, 1500x1607px
Requesting a traveling merchant cook carrying a portable kitchen vendor stand on his back. Items - A large wok, pot, chef knives, hanging Peking duck, a paper lantern, baijiu wine jars, peppers, garlic, branches growing mushrooms...

He's a small thin man with uneven eyes (Victor Wong), a shaven head and a fu manchu. Dirty, worn clothes, but a resilient face.

He has a pet pygmy boar carrying a tray of prepared foods - Bao, ramen, sushi, vegetables, fruits, kimchi, stir fry...
>>
File: gnoladin3.png (194KB, 2568x1703px) Image search: [Google]
gnoladin3.png
194KB, 2568x1703px
>>53193342
Ah shit, I just realized I forgot the spots. Can't be gnolls without the spots!
>>
File: art request.jpg (2MB, 2843x2843px) Image search: [Google]
art request.jpg
2MB, 2843x2843px
>>53063761

Migrating from previous thread. No matter how long it will take, forbidden love will prevail.
>>
File: Elijah_Suit_Ref.png (2MB, 1328x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Elijah_Suit_Ref.png
2MB, 1328x1280px
Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.
>>
File: krohd2.jpg (306KB, 1881x1058px) Image search: [Google]
krohd2.jpg
306KB, 1881x1058px
>>53191489
I'd like to request my Pathfinder character Krohd the Half Orc Barbarian. He takes after his Orcish side much more than his human side, and was raised as an Orc as a result of that. He has a dark green skin tone. His black hair is long with and hangs loose behind his head with the exception of a single topknot and he has thick stubble on his face.

Armour wise, Krohd wears black studded leather, but with a barbarian flair about it, similar to the Orc pictured on the right (covering his arms and legs, but only minimal on his torso) His weapon is an Adamantine battle axe. Much like the one in the picture, but double sided.

Krohd is has some noticeable scars on his face and arms as a result of his reckless nature. The most noticeable scar though is a huge burn covering most of his left leg, and some fire damage on his boot/leg piece.

If I could get Krohd in a battle stance, or mid warcry that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this on.
>>
>>53183388
That's pretty stand-up of you, my dude. I normally charge $20 for a single figure, or if you want to send me the full $30 I'll make it a trio of guardsmen on patrol instead, your choice.
>>
Requesting a picture of my kid sorcerer Raega Sindel the Necromancer. She has blonde hair and wears a black hooded cloak with arms that are way too big for her. She has an undead cat named Mittens who is actually the stitched parts of a bunch of different cats. I'd like a picture of her with her hands open by her face blowing a raspberry, with Mittens perched on her shoulder.

Sorry I don't have pictures, my old laptop took a shit and now I'm stuck using my old old one, circa 2009.
>>
File: Stitched Cat.jpg (55KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
Stitched Cat.jpg
55KB, 400x372px
>>53195048
This is a decent picture of Mittens, although he is much cuter.
>>
>>53195048
Blowing a raspberry? What does that mean?
>>
Hm, any environment requests?
>>
File: blowing_a_raspberry.jpg (24KB, 286x205px) Image search: [Google]
blowing_a_raspberry.jpg
24KB, 286x205px
>>53195450
Like this, as if she's making fun of an enemy. She's a cheerful servant of darkness, she is.
>>
File: zarcath bloodeye.png (1014KB, 1254x895px) Image search: [Google]
zarcath bloodeye.png
1014KB, 1254x895px
>>53191489
Re-migrating my skald, Zarcath Bloodeye for a pathfinder game. He has the cossack head and the main outfit in blue. He has a mastercraft breastplate on instead of the shirt, and the boots instead of the weird shin guard looking shit.

Instead of the staff I'd like the axe the girl has. He has a tendency to slam it into the ground and lean a foot on it if you feel like putting him in a pose.
>>
>>53195497
Might be ambitious, but a large cavern littered with tar pits and the fossilized remains of dinosaurs and other megafauna sounds cool.
>>
>>53195497

A single tower in a valley nestled in a mountain range. The tower is made up of dark, dark purple stone, and it shooting red and blue lightning into the sky from its four spires on the top.
>>
>>53194170
Hey anon, just woke up to see this. Thanks man.
>>
>>53195514
That atrocious anime axe design puts me off doing this request.
>>
File: 4aDWLZu.jpg (36KB, 596x728px) Image search: [Google]
4aDWLZu.jpg
36KB, 596x728px
>>53195658

I've tried drawing her aswell, twice infact, but I didn't feel confident enough in it to post so as to not jeopardize your chance of getting a better delivery.

so I sort of gave up with finals approaching etc. but I thought you might be happy to get them anyways.

2nd even shittier attempt at http://i.imgur.com/KPcb9wg.jpg?1
>>
File: girl_necromancer.png (70KB, 1088x1844px) Image search: [Google]
girl_necromancer.png
70KB, 1088x1844px
>>53195048
Cat on shoulder is kind of iffy for pose imo. It'd have to be a small cat.
>>
>>53196057

Dude! That is fucking sweet! I figured I was going to get shit on, but it looks fantastic. Thank you very much!
>>
Drawfag here, these are good requests.
>>53191730
>>53191825
>>53192890
>>53193034
>>53195048
>>53193954
>>53194753
They're not overly detailed, and leave room for the artist to interpret and embellish as they see fit.
>>
>>53196084
You posted a reasonable request that didn't ask for 9001 different armor details. In fact I'd consider it a paragon of a reasonable requests, so I'm happy to respond.

The eye color right on the girl? I can change it if it isn't blue.
>>
File: girl_necro_greybg.png (70KB, 1088x1844px) Image search: [Google]
girl_necro_greybg.png
70KB, 1088x1844px
>>53196084
Also have a version with a grey bg, white looks like shit. Sorry about that.
>>
>>53196169

Blue is fine. You're right, the gray background does look much better.
>>
>>53195973
It's cute dude.
>>
>>53194152
I hope you get this, adorable.
>>
>>53192471
Ah, thank you! I'll keep an eye on the thread!
>>
File: navigator_sketch.png (743KB, 1500x1330px) Image search: [Google]
navigator_sketch.png
743KB, 1500x1330px
>>53193034
Posed something like this?
>>
>>53196440
is this some sort of meme now? or just a really shitty way to bump the thread?
>>
>>53196448

OR here. I think it was because I posted the sentence then realized I didn't upload the image and deleted the old post but not before the gods of meme got ahold of it.
>>
File: Collage.jpg (5MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Collage.jpg
5MB, 4000x4000px
I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).
>>
File: 1491079738830.png (349KB, 500x769px) Image search: [Google]
1491079738830.png
349KB, 500x769px
Requesting a busty elven ninja holding huge tonfas (those wooden sticks with handles).
Something like this pic. A sketch will do.
>>
File: HarlowBloodyKnucklesR.jpg (2MB, 2417x2686px) Image search: [Google]
HarlowBloodyKnucklesR.jpg
2MB, 2417x2686px
Migrating from the last thread, with correct spelling this time!

Requesting my Human Fighter here, Harlow Ironeye.

He's got an eye replaced with a steel ball after losing it to burns, is missing some fingers after a bad fight and is an all around asshole. He's a villain.

He's a big dude, around 6'4", broad and barrel-chested, usually arms himself with an axe and a round shield. Armour is pretty sparse for him, usually just his sleeveless gambeson, plated boots and simple trousers with a rope belt. He also carries knives in his boot, two on the side of his belt and one on the back.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe looking as if he'd just come through a fight, maybe with an arrow stuck in him somewhere non-fatal
>>
Requesting a pheasant running a game of DnD with a pair of cats.
>>
File: ibuki_elf.png (5MB, 3496x4961px) Image search: [Google]
ibuki_elf.png
5MB, 3496x4961px
>>53196512
>>
File: robocop.jpg (205KB, 848x946px) Image search: [Google]
robocop.jpg
205KB, 848x946px
If I could get a picture of robocop in a cowboy hat wielding a revolver and with a sheriff's badge badly painted on his left breast, that would be great.
>>
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword
>>
File: vartan request.png (744KB, 1052x614px) Image search: [Google]
vartan request.png
744KB, 1052x614px
So I'm in a tactics ogre game and since TO PCs and the various other entries in the series are always mercs I figured a landsknecht vartan (that is, hawk person) would be neat.
>>
>>53196118
Yea
I like this one >>53191730
Might paint later
>>
File: Kill Them All.png (119KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Them All.png
119KB, 700x600px
>>53188339
Just might b
I've got new bugs in the works

>>53191596
>>53190568
>>53190192
Gotcha

>>53188357
What's a dervish?

>>53191730
>>53191768
>>53191825
>>53192724
>>53193954
>>53194152
>>53194847
>>53195048
>>53196479
>>53196612
I'll see waht I can do
No promises

>>53193342
neat!

>>53196118
/tg/ seems to be pretty good for draw requests. Lots of interesting, fresh character designs.
/v/ is almost purely just porn for obscure anime girls from games I've never played. /co/ is the same but for childeren's cartoons
>>
>>53196512
Must not double cake. Gaah!
>>
>>53192471
I'd appreciate it m8
>>
File: Damian Belmont.png (2MB, 1441x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Damian Belmont.png
2MB, 1441x2048px
>>53197430
A dervish is a martial class from the Complete Warrior book. They're like the Blade Dancers from Oriental Adventures, only less gay and more Two-Weapon Fighting Oriented. They're essentially humanoid Beyblades.

Here's a pic of mine I got off one of the previous threads back in april, no color though, which is why I put the OotS one in the previous thread.
>>
>>53195973
D'awwwwww, she looks so pattable. And the full body pic is cool too, don't be so hard on yourself, drawnon. Good luck with your finals dude.
>>
>>53194912
Is 30 for 3 not too time consuming for you, but if you are willing to do the patrol picture for 30 i would be glad.
>>
>>53197645
Sounds good, I'll make it happen.
>>
>>53179078
Bumping
>>
>>53196448
Just report it.
>>
>>53196118
>Tfw I realized I gave a description closer to what I would another mechanic when needing help fixing something.
>Unsure how to explain things best without examples anymore
>>
File: varvara_ref.png (1MB, 871x682px) Image search: [Google]
varvara_ref.png
1MB, 871x682px
>>53191489

Requesting an out-of-armor picture of my not!Paladin for a Godbound game. She is a painfully cute girl (pic A.) with blonde hair down to her lower back. She wears a dress (pic B.), complete with headband and maybe some wild flowers instead of... I don't know what those are, they look like tomatoes. Wears lace-up boots (pic C.) even if you can only see up to the ankle or so due to skirt length. Cheerfully pulls her gypsy wagon home (pic D.) without a horse because she has divine superstrength.

Can be drawn either pulling wagon or just standing in front of it. The cart does not have to look as detailed as the pic.

Alternatively, a drawing of her wearing a floofy sweater (pic E.) and doing something wholesome and comfy like roasting marshmallows over a campfire.

Full body ref with armor: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1672233
>>
File: Fleshcanicus Marines.png (108KB, 1754x1723px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshcanicus Marines.png
108KB, 1754x1723px
>>53191661
Alright friend. It's not great but I'm much more satisfied with it then I was last night.
>>
File: 21302347.png (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
21302347.png
2MB, 1800x1236px
>>53191489
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers are a plain black.
If the artist is interested in adding in the badge on the arm as well, I request that it have the logo pictured in 4.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
File: Reference image.jpg (972KB, 2500x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Reference image.jpg
972KB, 2500x1263px
>>53191489
Reposting >>53188558

Red armor dude posing in a similar style as Guts in the image, but instead of the gigantic sword, it's a pillar with about an eighth or so broken off of it and the handle is just a length of rebar jammed into it. He's wearing a scarf similar to what's in the pick, but a bit more uneven, dirty, and disheveled since he's been wandering around in underground caverns for months. On his free hand is the Golden (Silver) Snitch perched on his finger, similar to how it is in the reference picture. It's not actually a Snitch from Harry Potter or whatever, it's just the closest comparison the DM and I could come up with.
>>
>>53198263
Hey man it's definitely a starting place, although I'm starting to realize the failures of the overall idea
>>
>>53198421
Yah. If you want some ideas, I might recommend doing a normal Iron Warriors insignia which gets fleshy towards the bottom, the grate looking like a screaming mouth. Or maybe a cybernetic chimera.
>>
File: randomcrew.png (39KB, 1273x223px) Image search: [Google]
randomcrew.png
39KB, 1273x223px
>>53194152
>>53191825
>>53191768
>>53191730
>>53195048
>>53190192
>>53190568
>>
>>53198412
Interested. Is it literally the red armor dude as depicted or is there some creative freedom here?
>>
>>53198727
Pretty impressed, my dude.
>>
>>53198727
Vartan OR here, I love it thanks.
>>
>>53198727
Man that winged dude looks badass. Great stance.
>>
File: wip.jpg (507KB, 1302x775px) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
507KB, 1302x775px
>>53197717
>>53197645
Quick WIP, I'll work on it more this weekend.
>>
>>53199198
man that looks neat
>>
File: Futurekind.png (813KB, 1384x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Futurekind.png
813KB, 1384x1384px
>>53196394
>>53197520
Not sure which of you are the one with 5 requests but I got a couple of them done. This is the psionic kidnapping squad one, Usually worn on their forehead or the back of their neck.
>>
File: Curators.png (772KB, 3512x2311px) Image search: [Google]
Curators.png
772KB, 3512x2311px
>>53199304
This is the extradimensional librarians one. Their cultists may also only wear the rising eye on their wrists, just where it separates from the hand.
>>
>>53199229
Thanks senpai.
See you tomorrow /tg/
>>
>>53199344
I'm gonna go get breakfast and I may do some more before work.
>>
A tired and worn out Cadian descent guardsman regiment, fighting in a world almost completely overrun by greenskin, receives the news that Lord Guilliman is back, and in a defiant last stand they fight like the heroes that they are while unbeknownst to them similar scenes with different guardsmen are happening all of them fighting different anemies of the Imperium all of their battles a lost cause. But they die in peace knowing that Mankind vengeance will be swift and brutal.
>>
>>53198748
It's pretty much that, maybe make him a bit more broad-shouldered and less subdued on all the yellow light panels. Otherwise feel free to employ some creative freedom.
>>
File: Callidus_Updated.jpg (391KB, 668x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Callidus_Updated.jpg
391KB, 668x1212px
Requesting a woman with short black hair (about neck length) and a serious expression in the process of putting on her Callidus bodysuit. The level of cheesecake on this is for you to decide.

If you're feeling like going above and beyond, I'd also like to see a discarded inquisitor's uniform laying next to her, styled like one of the witch hunter inquisitor outfits (like the one seen in Dawn of War retribution).

Thank you
>>
>>53191730
I like doing kobolds, and this is unique enough to me that I would like to try and get something for it on sunday. look for me then.
>>
>>53197430
That's a lot of requests to take on. Good luck.
>>
File: Woodkin.jpg (383KB, 1476x738px) Image search: [Google]
Woodkin.jpg
383KB, 1476x738px
I want to request a pic of my friend's druid and his bear animal companion, sitting down while the druid smokes one of his own handmade habano cigars. His name is Christopher Woodkin, but after recent events, we all just call him Fire Hazard.

Alternatively, if someone could draw him riding a horse, that'd be swell. The horse was his first animal companion. After he got his new title, he got himself a bear.
>>
>>53199304
>>53199344
Brilliant! Thank you so much, I can actually use the one for the futurekind in today's session now!
>>
>>53199972
I smell the smoke of a burnout.
>>
File: Reference.jpg (415KB, 1749x766px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
415KB, 1749x766px
Hey, I have a request :)
It's a High Elf Eldritch Knight. Has white hair, like Hanzo, but is colored white/grey and is shaved on the sides. He wears Adamantine Plate in the style of Grey Warden Armor, but instead of a GW Insignia he has one of Cthulhu as that is is Great Old One Patron. That's driven him half mad so I'd like to see a crazy expression on his face. Optional if you'd like to incorporate some of that DR Strange Hand Magic.
Got a D&D Sesh in 4-5 days and I"m looking forward to showing off some cool art of my character.
>>
File: randomcrew.png (49KB, 1600x238px) Image search: [Google]
randomcrew.png
49KB, 1600x238px
>>53194847
>>53191596
>>53193954

>>53199972
I'm on top of it
>>
File: Wizard.png (7MB, 4035x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
7MB, 4035x2122px
>>53188399
Migrating from last thread

Requesting my magic-y character for an upcoming game.

He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
He wears wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim.
Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture.
The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny)
He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.

The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns.
>>
>>53200612
I can't help but to see that dog as a sea lion/walrus
>>
>>53198727
Ranger requester here, that's pretty cool.
>>
Any cute shounen/shota requests? Nothing lewd obv.

Bonus points if it's D&D related. Will try to bust it out before vodka time.
>>
>>53200952
How about a young druid learning how to talk with plants? He's very animated and excited about the prospect of having a conversation with the potted geranium, but it doesn't talk back and just thinks he's a dork.
>>
File: dragonorc.png (3MB, 1107x757px) Image search: [Google]
dragonorc.png
3MB, 1107x757px
Requesting a dragonblooded orc warlord.

He has red scaly skin,
glowing reptilian eyes,
small horns, spines and frills on his face,
long, black hair that looks like smoke,
hands with big, cumbersome claws,
large mouth filled with sharp teeth,
a long forked tongue hanging out of his mouth,
and he's drooling a napalm-like liquid.

Equipment and other features are as similar to the orc in the reference image, apart from a large banner he has on his back. The banner is dark grey and is emblazoned with a stylised eye in red.
>>
taking request i use pencil
>>
>>53201418
Could you please do >>53193017? No one has shown interest in it so far. If you need any more details, please say so.
>>
>>53201418
I wouldn't mind >>53191814, >>53191837
Also I realized after reading it's really specific but I just wanted to give detailed examples because it's what I do at work and it has kinda worked it's way into everything.

I don't mind some artistic embellishment
>>
File: druidboy.jpg (275KB, 1317x1323px) Image search: [Google]
druidboy.jpg
275KB, 1317x1323px
>>53201026
This was actually a really cute idea. I wanted to do a sitting pose too so it all worked out
>>
>>53200952
Squire cuddling with his Strixon maybe? (Owl+Wild Cat gryphon)
>>
>>53201747
Not the OR but that's great
>>
>>53201747
That's great, thank you so much.
>>
>>53198673
What about the lion's muzzle being replaced by the grate?
>>
File: Deschamps-Kobold-happy.jpg (27KB, 480x709px) Image search: [Google]
Deschamps-Kobold-happy.jpg
27KB, 480x709px
>>53196118
>>53197033
>>53199958
Aw yeah! You guys rule!
>>53200612
>>53198727
I probably should have specified a little more: Mithral heritage means silvery/whitish scales (the colour of Mithral of course!)
>>
This is maybe the happiest thread of all of 4chan.
>>
>>53194152
Wow. This is actually a great idea. I'll give It a shot.
>>
>>53192738
Well a gentelman doesn't kiss and tell but...

Yes.
>>
>>53198727
Huh. Tiefling monk requester here. Wasn't expecting something this neat and stylish (was expecting something a bit more like the image I had on the left of my references). Pleasant surprise to wake up to. Thank you very much!
>>
>>53203075
You lucky man
>>
File: Minotaur request.png (1MB, 1200x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur request.png
1MB, 1200x1047px
Requesting a male minotaur about this bestial, dressed like your average villager and wearing a tied up coffer (rope, chain, whatever) as a backpack.

hatchet hanging off of belt and left horn partially missing both optional but appreciated.
>>
Draw a steam snek warning a predator (wolf, dog, bear, whatevs)
Here's some description

>Steam snake
Little reptiles common everywhere, even on cold environments. They are white and short, almost 20-25cm long and are plumper than most snakes their size. Their scales are of a pure white colour, their eyes are red or brown and the inside of their mouths is grey.
As their name implies, the steam snakes can emit hot steam from many barely visible tiny pores throughout their bodies, which has various uses for themselves and for other animals or sentient beings. The steam can be released at varying temperatures and quantities. Often, the steam snake makes short and quick puffs to alert their would-be predators. They can easily boil water to kill surrounding fish in order to ease their search for food. They also use hot steam to melt snow and dig holes to make wells or temporary shelter.
Humans living in colder regions oftem use them to cook food. The steam snake happily helps whoever brings it live small game, such as rats or frogs.
>>
File: randomcrew2.png (50KB, 858x452px) Image search: [Google]
randomcrew2.png
50KB, 858x452px
>>53202739
>>53203092
>>53200612
>>53198727
Whoops, posted the old version on accident

check it
>>
>>53203340
Still has red-scales tho?
>>
File: Smokey.png (1MB, 1174x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Smokey.png
1MB, 1174x1000px
>>53200006
>>
>>53203340
You have a very endearing style! I wish I could draw like that. Do you have a tumblr or something?

Do you think you could draw >>53193017? No one else has indicated that they are willing to. I would be super happy if you did.
>>
>>53203359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GYsCMCLpo
>>
>>53203340
Gotta be honest this stuff is pretty good man.
>>
File: Callidus Gets Dressed.png (93KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Callidus Gets Dressed.png
93KB, 600x1000px
>>53199670
Real quick prelim WIP
>>
>>53203534
Not the OR but me gusta
>>
>>53203382
Thanks Anon, I'm sure he'll love it.
>>
File: Pathfinder Cavalier.png (2MB, 1854x824px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder Cavalier.png
2MB, 1854x824px
>>53191489
Requesting a male goblin wearing patchwork green leathers riding on a leather armored dark gray wolf. He has a shield, longbow, lance, and rapier on him/his wolf and can be wielding/holding any combo of them.

This is my Cavalier for a pathfinder game with my old group after many years. Wanna show off art to make the other PCs jealous.
>>
File: randomcrew2.png (59KB, 908x432px) Image search: [Google]
randomcrew2.png
59KB, 908x432px
>>53203359
FUCK

>>53203398
http://jamdrawers.tumblr.com/

Wasn't really sure how to combine the styles or whatever but it's something
>>
>>53204019
>>53203359
I absolutely adore your art style.
>>
>>53204019
Ahaha, thankyou. All of these are coming along so dang well.
>>
>>53204019
Your style reminds me of Risk of Rain a bit.
>>
>>53203534

This looks awesome please finish
>>
>>53191489
Anyone available for commissions? Preferably for NSFW material as well?
>>
File: 23123211231eqweqwe.jpg (554KB, 2419x1733px) Image search: [Google]
23123211231eqweqwe.jpg
554KB, 2419x1733px
>>53192890
>>
>>53204921
Might wanna check /aco/
>>
>>53196437
I lost my shit.

That is brilliant!
>>
>>53205005
Not OR but damn that's nice
>>
>>53204921
Sure thing, check
www.nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com
Or
www.artstation.com/artist/nathaniel-pilgrim
>>
>>53204019
I love how you drew Lohemel! Just one comment: his extra eyes are supposed to be on his head, not floating next to it. But that is my fault for being ambiguous, sorry. Thanks a lot!
>>
>>53205203
You said biblical and I kinda assumed floating and lovecraftian
>>
File: ref.jpg (788KB, 4096x1704px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
788KB, 4096x1704px
Requesting these two people in the outfits designated to them walking down a snowy street with their daughter in between them whose holding their hands.
>>
File: hnnnggggggg.jpg (141KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnggggggg.jpg
141KB, 1280x960px
>>53205005
i'd like to request a drawing of only your finest lines please
>>
>>53204921
I can do commissions, and I'd be more than happy to do whatever you had in mind. My blog is palmfroms on artstation, if you'd like to see my work. My contact email is [email protected].
>>
>>53205005
Holy shit, OR here. Thanks dude! Looks awesome!
>>
File: SQ-request.jpg (478KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
SQ-request.jpg
478KB, 1000x649px
>>53191489
I'd like to request the the character on the left halfway through transforming into an extraplanar creature sorta like those on the top. It's a smoky, angry process with glowing eyes, but other than that, I have no specifics for what it looks like. Something focusing on the face would be ideal.
>>
>>53191560
Bump!
>>
>>53198412
Just bumping my own request, since it seems like I responded an hour late to the last artist who took interest.
>>
File: 1494302414135[1].jpg (150KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494302414135[1].jpg
150KB, 426x600px
>>53191500
Anchoring for this Anonymous Survivor artist.
>>
File: REALITY.jpg (1MB, 936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
REALITY.jpg
1MB, 936x1200px
>>53206906
Just saying...
>>
>>53206976
>metal underwear
>>
>>53206976
She's a scavenger in a pitch-black hellscape who has a cursed belt attached to her chest and cannot wear chest armor because she has vestiaphobia.

Her waist cloth USED to fit at one point, before she became a 7-foot-tall amazonian woman with huge assets.

It's a new character added to Kingdom Death, what do you want from me?
>>
>>53192724
Hopeful bump
>>
>>53206976
To be fair, in a world with magic it's the protection you can't see that's the most dangerous.
>>
>>53207265
You can actually see the magical realm seeping from this comment
>>
File: Anonymous_Survivor_KDM.png (3MB, 636x2733px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous_Survivor_KDM.png
3MB, 636x2733px
>>53207355
It's like you are unfamiliar with Kingdom Death and how it pushes the boarders of magical realm.
>>
File: RogueInProgress_4_03.png (158KB, 418x865px) Image search: [Google]
RogueInProgress_4_03.png
158KB, 418x865px
>>53191622
It kinda kills me that there isn't much color in the ref's armor, but I'll get it to blend. May need to add one or two more textures.
>>
File: Make Alexander the Great Again.jpg (527KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Make Alexander the Great Again.jpg
527KB, 1000x800px
Update on this guy.
>>
>>53207473
dude this is looking super sick, thanks again
>>
>>53207265
>>53207354
>I want a shallow excuse to be a thirsty masturbater.
>>
>>53207753
Don't you have a knight vs samurai thread you should be shitposting in
>>
>>53207801
I don't hear you saying I'm wrong.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: Fleshcanicus Take 2.png (122KB, 2000x1868px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshcanicus Take 2.png
122KB, 2000x1868px
>>53202642
Sorry this took so long, Just got back from work. This one turned out pretty good. I like it.
>>
File: Rosemance.png (87KB, 1421x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Rosemance.png
87KB, 1421x1367px
>>53200235
Ok. I think this is gonna be it for right now man. This is the fallen angel one.
>>
>>53205477
Is the mother the character on the right with the winter jacket of the left? With ears? Daughter has ears/not?
>>
File: 1494438045620.jpg (601KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
1494438045620.jpg
601KB, 2172x3862px
>>53191489
Requesting my drow thief wearing the outfit on the left (the vest highlighted to show detail, but he does still have his clothes on under it in the reference) with any one of the facepaints from the bottom pics.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>53203340
orc police OR here. fucking sweet
>>
I wanna do a quick sketch tonight.
Anybody interested or am I gonna play Request Roulette?
>>
>>53191591
Bumping this for today.
>>
>>53208721
I'd like a sketch if you like the idea please. >>53208429
>>
>>53208721
If your up for it I'd love a cheapo gang banger with a shitty 3d printed cybernetic arm.
>>
>>53208721
A grumpy old dwarf with an eyepatch tinkering with something
>>
>>53208366
The mother is the one on the right, but she does not have ears. It's simply part of the costume. So the daughter does not have the ears
>>
>>53208747
I'll give it a shot.

>>53208777
My brain turned that into a combination LEGO/Rockem-Sockem arm attached to the most cliche street hood stereo type. Not sure if that's what you intended.
>>
>>53208721
A sketch of this would be more than enough.

>>53191593
>>
>>53208824
Thanks anon.
>>
>>53208824
Up to you man. Sounds pretty neato to me.
>>
>>53208747
>>53208429
>>53208844
>Drow Thief
Quick question, does he use that axe?
I got an idea.

>>53208862
>Discount cyber-banger
Okay, it'll be quick and goofy.

>>53208795
>A grumpy old dwarf with an eyepatch tinkering with something
>>53208832
>Nature Mother
We'll see.
Depends on how actually quick my quick sketches are
>>
>>53208935
Yeah he uses the axe. There's a small loop that it sits in on his vest at the bottom. Whatcha thinking?
>>
>>53208935
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>53208951
He's gonna be prying open a likely trapped chest with it.
>>
>>53209030
Badass, thanks again for taking up the request.
>>
>>53192464
Bumping
>>
File: 1490678440388.png (2MB, 1452x956px) Image search: [Google]
1490678440388.png
2MB, 1452x956px
>>53191489

May I request a bunch of female antagonistic high elves who have a pretty young pale-skinned ashen-hair man captive, who'd be/look like the on the left?

The ashen-haired pretty boy is handcuffed while sitting on a chair and has a very worried look on his face.

As for the antagonistic elves, there'd be three of them featured, but only one of them will be wearing a dragon-reptillian scales armor that looks like the ones on the right of the pic:

The high elf "leader" is a female and is wearing the armor/outfit as seen on the right of the reference image. The female elf leader would be laughing maniacally and have dialogue saying:

>"We will harness the cuteness-magic of this white-hair boy to make our magic stronger. Then we will use it to take over the multi-verse! Muhahahahaha!!!"

The second elf antagonist is also a female high elf and will be wearing the dragon bone armor as seen in the most bottom. She is the "2nd in command" or the Number Two person of the leader, she'd be a soft butch-tomboy looking type of gal. If possible, try making her very slightly buff looking. And the second-in-command gal would have her arms crossed as she looks down on the ashen-hair guy, grinning.

And the third elf antagonist; also a female high elf, is the "powerful wizard" of the three and would wear a wizard like robe instead. Make her robes look like its made out of reptillian hide or scales. And she'd have either a magic staff or a wand seen on her hand, plus she'd laugh along with the elf-leader.

Plus, make the attractive pale-skinned ashen-hair guy have a scratch or small scar on the right side of his chin or lower lip area.
>>
File: IMG_6554.png (369KB, 602x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6554.png
369KB, 602x596px
>>53191489
Hey /tg, gonna take my first crack at gm'ing and was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help me with an essential NPC.

This NPC is a half goblin resembling Gnarlak (pic related) from Fantastical beasts and is going to serve as my players "guild master", gathering work for them to do and such.

As for looks, I was hoping for him to be rather finely dressed and smoking a cigar and looking somewhat bussy, going through some papers or the like, but it's not all that important, so feel free to take all the liberties you want.
Only thing worth of notice that I really wish for is that if it's colorized, that his skin would be a somewhat lighter shade of green, like a cucumber.

Sorry for rambling, I hope this is to someone's taste
>>
>>53191647
Bump!
>>
File: DrowThief.png (2MB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DrowThief.png
2MB, 1920x1600px
>>53208429
>>53208747
Here it is.
I pretty much butchered the correct angle of that axe head though.
Taking a break then I'll try a couple more.
If I have time, I'll revisit that axe head.
>>
>>53192426
Bump
>>
File: DivinerWizard request.png (2MB, 1542x826px) Image search: [Google]
DivinerWizard request.png
2MB, 1542x826px
>>53191489

Migrating form last thread, can someone please draw her, I'd be so grateful.
A young female Diviner Wizard from a secretive temple of EldaritchKnights and Divination Priestesses. Foresaw her brother, the temple champion, die while on his "Find the Temple's lost HolyGrail/Blade" quest and ran away to save/help him. Been really exited playing her. I made up a pic diagram of what I envision her looking like. I describe a cool action pose, but I'm fine with a creative artist coming up with something cool.
>>
>>53193099
Bump for the general feel of this character
>>
>>53209945
Thanks my dude, I see what you mean by the axehead but it's not that big a deal really.
>>
>>53209957
Could I get pic 1 on its own?
>>
File: DrowThiefAxe.png (2MB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DrowThiefAxe.png
2MB, 1920x1600px
>>53209945
>>53210046
Quick fix.
>>
File: DiscountCyberGangsta.png (235KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DiscountCyberGangsta.png
235KB, 600x800px
>>53208777
>cheapo gang banger with a shitty 3d printed cybernetic arm
And there he is.
>>
>>53195514
Close enough to 24 hour bump.

>>53195923
Well I'm not one to complain if the guy doing this for free wants to change something. If you've a better design then go ahead. All I ask is its BIG. Anything else is gravy.

If you even read this.
>>
File: gnarlak WIP.png (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gnarlak WIP.png
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>53209303
I'll work in It a bit more, un the meantime, here is a WIP
>>
>>53210395
Is that Kevin from Ed, Edd n Eddy?
>>
File: robe style.jpg (189KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
robe style.jpg
189KB, 1200x750px
>>53210140
>>
>>53210481
Holy shit that was fast! Loving the getup, and the bow tie was a funny touch I had not even considered
>>
File: GrumpyDwarfTinkerer.png (998KB, 1700x1600px) Image search: [Google]
GrumpyDwarfTinkerer.png
998KB, 1700x1600px
>>53208795
>A grumpy old dwarf with an eyepatch tinkering with something
Here's the grumpster.

>>53208832
>Gardening motherly type
Sorry, the time alotted ran out.

>>53210555
>Is that Kevin from Ed, Edd n Eddy?
...not intentionally.
But I do see the resemblance.
The years have not been kind to him, it seems.
>>
>>53203534

OR here, please finish this! I love it!
>>
File: Gnarlak final.jpg (105KB, 1592x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Gnarlak final.jpg
105KB, 1592x2362px
>>53210657
It is a little rough, but this is the best I can do with such a short time. Hope you like it, mate
>>
File: miraluka in powerarmor.jpg (57KB, 610x857px) Image search: [Google]
miraluka in powerarmor.jpg
57KB, 610x857px
>>53191723
gotchu senpai'
>>
>>53210971
He is bloody brilliant mate, and I'm sure the others will love him as well. Thanks a million!
>>
File: 1455531122291.jpg (35KB, 580x423px) Image search: [Google]
1455531122291.jpg
35KB, 580x423px
>>53210978
That's pretty fucking sick. Thanks anon.
>>
File: giants apes.jpg (470KB, 1264x1109px) Image search: [Google]
giants apes.jpg
470KB, 1264x1109px
I would like to request an ape-like giant(very hairy), calmly standing in grass IN BLACK-AND-WHITE TECHNIQUE. Very hairy with a face that is more human-like then ape-like(no need to go for full realistic gorilla face). Some parts of ape-like giant should be covered in lesions, outgrowths or wounds oozing pus(may be face, may be on arms, thighs ...).

Upper two pics are technique references, lower two are sort of close to what I would like. Sort of, because their faces are too ape-ish.
>>
>>53208089
Thanks again man, this is fantastic, its appreciated!
>>
>>53193954
I got you man, I've been sketching your request to get a feel, I'll start it this week.
>>
File: references1.png (996KB, 1000x1207px) Image search: [Google]
references1.png
996KB, 1000x1207px
>>53191489
>>53151629
Migrating
Re-re-revised Spellslinger request (threads keep ending before I get time to check queries sorry)

Things to note would be he dual wields his spell shooting handcannons so some sort of action pose would lend itself well to it. Hes quite fond of teleportation magic to dance across the battlefield often ending up in worse spots than he started. Just last session actually he ended up dangling from a chandelier with one hand while using the free hand to shoot fireballs out of one of his revolvers at the hordes of magical plague zombies and living statues of the gods he was attempting to evade below. Hope that helps with inspiration for a pose.
The tattoos are meant to be quite like those found in the fable games (Will Lines I think) but whatever design you think suits the aethetic best. On a similar note the guns do look a bit janky, its the best representation I'm capable of with my limited artistic talent to get something resembling something magical/unique looking in a revolver so feel free to improve on the design. The general strange thing are the missing hammers (cartridges are triggered by a spell or general magics of a trigger pull). He also uses these guns to channel a majority of his magic through them which is predominately fire/lightning related magic.
Cheers,
>>
>>53210922
I will, but it might take a day or so before you see progress, so be sure to anchor if it comes to that.
>>
File: 88d6deaafa01d4ff1a4e5e2207d82062.jpg (143KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
88d6deaafa01d4ff1a4e5e2207d82062.jpg
143KB, 1200x1600px
Requesting the necron queen (Phaerakh) from this thread.

She's supposed to look like a Necron Hathor (the Egyptian music/fertility god) and the medusa in pic related. One of her weapons is her voice, so maybe have her singing? She's also based on Hathor a little bit, so maybe have her sing or with a glowing death orb above her head.

All the reference posts
>>53207642
>>53205116
>>53200505
>>53200081
>>53198398
>>
>>53208071
Whoa thats Aweesome!! Tan3ks man
>>
>>53212394
>>
>>53212383
Seconding this, Im so happy i saved that thread from page 10.
>>
>>53212619
You didn't.
>>
>>53212194

No worries. Thanks a lot for doing this
>>
>>53212646
You are incorrect, sir. None of the details about the Phaerakh had been detailed until after my post. Prior to that, the thread was on page ten.
>>
>>53210395
That's kickass man. Thanks.
>>
>>53207355
Have you even seen the Kingdom Death minis?

Anon's request is pretty mundane in context.
>>
>>53214068
of course he hasn't, he'd rather just shit talk people anonymously.
>>
>>53213636
Oh,well the thread died regardless
>>
>>53191596
24+ hour bump
>>
>>53193612
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53210922
>>53204916
Calm your tits faggot he just posted a wip
>>
>>53198412
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53210883
Thanks a ton, looks great.
>>
>>53191593
24h+ bump.
>>
>>53196786
bumping my robosheriff request
>>
>>53191814
>>53191837
24 hour bump

Side note, I realized the wording makes it seem like I don't want or discourage artist embellishment. I want to clear up that I am open to that, except the earrings never have liked the look.
>>
>>53200455
24 hour bump
>>
File: Kobold.jpg (313KB, 1014x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold.jpg
313KB, 1014x1200px
>>53191730
>>53197033
Might finish it later if I have time
>>
>>53216732
Looks great! Definitely looking forward to a finished product!
>>
>>53200766
24 hour bump
>>
File: Quoric Referance.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Quoric Referance.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
Requesting art of my Halfling Cleric of Thuskchoon.

He's a ratty kind of guy, very dirty, could pass himself off as a homeless junky.
With him he should have a bottle of some potent substance, not a fancy glass bottle, but something low quality and non-translucent like in the referance.
On his neck he has his holy symbol, a triangular rune but on the outside it has a lot of teeth-like protrusions. Can be made of any material you wish, but something cheap like wood or copper is better.

He can be in any pose or doing whatever you wish him to be doing, but if it helps his general schtick
is that he gets incredibly high off of drugs, alcohol, and straight up poison in order to have cosmic visions and snippets of knowledge.
>>
>>53193096
Bump
>>
File: 4chin.png (726KB, 658x876px) Image search: [Google]
4chin.png
726KB, 658x876px
I'd like some form of British Napoleonic Officer, but who is an army trained wizard. Looks well groomed, up-tight, magic is the answer to everything including frying the French. Small goatee for facial hair.

http://www.militaryheritage.com/images/rm_coat2.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/41/90/48/419048891d6663d0a0814a56ecda3b8a.jpg
>>
>>53191489
Alright boois I'm draw some sketches. Wachu want?
>>
>>53218462
me me pls.

>>53211598
>>
>>53218462
>>53191596
if you'd like
>>
File: IMG_20170311_094142_294.jpg (678KB, 1918x1918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_094142_294.jpg
678KB, 1918x1918px
>>53218462
>>53218462
she's thic 5'1"
but anything is cool too
>>
>>53218462
Oh please sire, I am but a humble image seeker.
>>53217507
>>
>>53218462
Gimme a dog on a dragon
>>
>>53205083
Pilgrim, dunno if you'd wanna disclose this here or not, but how much would you charge for 3-4 character full body commission?
>>
>>53218462
>>53191593
Please.
>>
>>53218462
A druid crazy cat lady, but with bears instead of cats
>>
File: yyesman.jpg (333KB, 1083x1025px) Image search: [Google]
yyesman.jpg
333KB, 1083x1025px
>>53218501
hope this works
>>
>>53219239
Neat! thanks!
>>
File: monstahh.jpg (525KB, 1264x1986px) Image search: [Google]
monstahh.jpg
525KB, 1264x1986px
I would like to request an eldrazi-like monstrocity IN BLACK-AND-WHITE TECHNIQUE. Its »torso« is fleshy sack with vertical jaws, protected by turtle-like carapace on top. From this torso four long, lithe legs extend. Torso also has two shorter, but still long arms/claws growing from it and three short, squirming tentacles behind it.

Upper two pics are technique references, lower two what I am looking for approximately. Lowest picture is a sketch of my immense skill in paint and a rough approximation of a monster.
>>
File: Page.jpg (49KB, 564x859px) Image search: [Google]
Page.jpg
49KB, 564x859px
Throwing out a request for my character in a fancy dress, something a noblewoman would wear. i would like for her expression to show just how much she visibly dislikes the formal attire. thanks!
>>
>>53203315

24 hour bump and all that.
>>
>>53205477
bump
>>
>>53218554
I recognize that question mark
>>
File: hefra_dellat.png (1MB, 1030x888px) Image search: [Google]
hefra_dellat.png
1MB, 1030x888px
>>53191489

Requesting an Ace/Hotshot for an Age of Rebellion game.
>>
>>53203340
That's really cool, love the style.

>>53194847
Bit of a late bump for this one again.
>>
File: _0a1484354539952.jpg (249KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484354539952.jpg
249KB, 900x1200px
Requesting this with a depressed Fulgrim.
>>
File: Rogue5_03.png (475KB, 628x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue5_03.png
475KB, 628x1297px
>>53207473
Not gonna keep you waiting. Let me know if it's missing anything.
>>
>>53207741
>>53223871
Man, I can't read.
>>
>>53223871
>>53223891
Not the OR but damn nice work
>>
>>53223871
>>53223891

looks fantastic thank you again for drawing him Necro
>>
File: BBEGSnowElf.jpg (234KB, 900x945px) Image search: [Google]
BBEGSnowElf.jpg
234KB, 900x945px
Requesting a female snow elf necromancer villain.

Should look visually similar to snow elf pictured but with a Femme Fatale allure to her and long hair worn over her shoulder, wearing the black dress shown (without the boots, barefoot works unless you want to make up boots that fit with the outfit) with her back towards the viewer so you can see the clasps in her flesh holding her dress up. And commanding a horde of frozen undead.
>>
>>53191591
Bumping this.
>>
>>53192724
Second Bump for cute.
>>
>>53225368
Yo, friend, can you hit me up with the source image for that skellington? For some reason a good ice skeleton is so hard to find.
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (524KB, 1653x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
524KB, 1653x1001px
>>53198098
WIP, might be a while until I can color
>>
>>53225865
I'm not the original requester, but that is some great work!
>>
>>53191647
Bump!
>>
>>53192426
bumping
>>
>>53193099
48+ Hour bump
>>
>>53206021
bump
>>
Bump before bed, stay comfy draw thread
>>
>>53227744
Bless these dubs.
>>
>>53225710
no prob here ya go
>>
>>53219654
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53211840
Thanks, looking foward to it.
>>
>>53191596
48 hour bump
>>
>>53196786
Second bump for Robosheriff.
>>
>>53198412
48 hour bump
>>
Requesting a magical crystal golem.
>>
>>53195514
48hr bump
>>
>>53226648
>>53228787
>>53229191
>>53230401
>>53230758
???
>>
>>53230849
It's been 48 hours since my request, so I bumped it. We did it 24 hours ago too.
>>
>>53230849
You new here? Unfulfilled requests are only allowed to be bumped once every 24 hours.
>>
>>53191814
>>53191837
48 hour bump

>Side note, I realized the wording makes it seem like I don't want or discourage artist embellishment. I want to clear up that I am open to that, except the earrings never have liked the look.
>>
>>53191593
Bump, sadly I have until early tuesday then I'll have to master the campain where the character is in there.
>>
>>53231772
Your campaign don't NEED a portrait of every npc.
>>
>>53231800
She is the leader of a Demonic Faction in New Orleans along with another guy. For the guy I'm searching on the internet for a nice picture, for her I would prefer to have something more personal, they are like the main npcs along with the BBEG and another guy, but that guy looks pretty generic so a random google search would do.

She's more important than she looks.
>>
>>53231800
portraits of NPCs help a lot for the players to be immersed, because they now have a mental image of the character in question?

Also, why you gotta be judging? It's not like you're a part of the campaign.
>>
File: Wizardredc.png (729KB, 806x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardredc.png
729KB, 806x1000px
>>53217507
>>
File: Gardener.png (776KB, 614x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gardener.png
776KB, 614x900px
>>53191593
>>
>>53231880
>>53232133
Not ORs but these are nice
>>
>>53232133
OR Here, Nice! Thank you so much, you really helped me making the session a better experience for everyone.
>>
>>53231863
You know what also would help a lot in creating an actual mental image of an npc? Deeply describing the character, not just saying "a woman with long hair"
>>
>>53232265
OR here, I would also do that, I'm usually descriptive, I just tought that having an actual picture for one of the main characters would make the immersion experience better. Her motherly attitude and her nice personality cannot be showed with pictures.
>>
>>53232133
she looks sort of strict
>>
>>53232313
Sorry about the grammar mistakes, but I hope I made my point.
>>
>>53232190
>>53232221
thanks
>>53232221
you're welcome
>>
>>53222161
'Strange' isnt it
>>
File: orc arsehole.jpg (551KB, 1500x1040px) Image search: [Google]
orc arsehole.jpg
551KB, 1500x1040px
Requesting a smug, battles-carred orc in armour wielding a gunmace.
>>
>>53233579
*Battle-scarred, as I am not requesting a transformer.
>>
New Thread >>53234038
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.