[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1451: Very Sleepy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 547
Thread images: 99

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52777384
>>
File: Plutia Speaks Great Truth.jpg (386KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Plutia Speaks Great Truth.jpg
386KB, 960x544px
Jumpers! How do you get comfy?
>>
>>52785567
Reminding all anons that great shame came to those who ignored the great and comfy couch from 9 to 5.
>>
>>52785579
I mean, yeah, but is there a place to get a great and awesome washer/drier? because without warm sheets and blankets, you will never really be comfy anyway
>>
>>52785579
Why would anyone jump 9 to 5?
Isn't it literally "work a stupid job even though you could easily accumulate great wealth, put up with stupid bullshit or risk being fired and lose the chain"?
>>
Hi everyone. Have a jump. Link comments and gripes to this post for me to check later.
>>
Does Zendikar have anyone worth getting as a companion? I'm not really familiar with the setting, but I know that Innistrad has some good options, so I could see Zendikar having some as well.

>>52785604
it has a nice couch anon, what more do you want?
>>
>>52785567
I have a ball pit Filled with stress balls and Enchanted to be exactly 5° above my body temperature.

>>52785604
Depends how you build for it, there's all sorts of ways to go about it,from mundane crime lord to the worlds first superhero to be Bill Gates with out of jump knowledge.
>>
So what are some perks to revive/resurrect others? Most have a time limit on them sadly.
>>
File: askvilga2-1.jpg (156KB, 362x547px) Image search: [Google]
askvilga2-1.jpg
156KB, 362x547px
I am thinking using barbadium body with enchantment to make some runes powered by heat and magic, among other things, with correspondance and aetheryte and some etherium to enchant my body into a mana generating work of art. Any ideas how to go about this? I was thinking aetheryte crystals in etherium cages enchanted using my combo for enchanting. The correspondance would be the base language used because its eldritch and cool.

Anyone have ideas or tips for this? I was also considering doing the same with some magitech wings and a halo of some sort behind my back.
>>
>>52785641
D&D has magic for that.

And if you need to force it(as they can say no), go to Ravenloft, buy the perk that lets you buy/sell anything, find a setting that lets you commune with the dead(maybe grab the Resurrection Stone out of HP?), and buy their ability to say no to being resurrected. As long as they don't know you can actually buy it, they should let it go easy.
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft001.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft001.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
First Draft Done Take a look. Comment and Review please. Is the formatting working out?
>>
>>52785617
Secondary Trigger needs to cost more. It gives boosters to two tiers of perks and the transformation stuff.

What does the boosted version of I wAnt to be Normal do? it's way too vague on how good a resistance is and seems much too broad as well.

Honcho's booster also feels too vague and needs more info.

Space Piracy same as above

Overall, that's actually one of my big criticisms. Carnival Phantasm is what you apparently tried to copy but you copied all the worst parts of that jump along with the good ones, namely the severe lack of detail. All of that jumps perks were super jokey, so it's not so much an issue, but some of the stuff in yours is much better yet comes off as far too unclear on how good it is or how it does what it does.
>>
>>52785617

Oh, I heard this show was good though I know...next to nothing about it except the premise.

>Reads

>Gun Morphing

This is dripping with Gainax.
>>
>>52785624
where the hell did my trip go?
Sorry about that
>>52785617
so Are identities free,because only one is explicitly noted as free but the others don't have a price.
>Simplify Me Has the line "deal things back" did you mean dial things back?
>>
File: 12314.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12314.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>52785743
You're... not... wrong.
>>
>>52785695
Akki needs to drop down one line.

So do god slaying arts

Otherwise looks awesome.
>>
File: 6t3yOed.jpg (678KB, 3675x2175px) Image search: [Google]
6t3yOed.jpg
678KB, 3675x2175px
>>52785621

Zendikar is pretty much dominated by events of Jacetice League: Gatevengers Assemble.

Sticking ten planeswalkers into the story didn't leave much room for anyone else.

http://mtg.gamepedia.com/List_of_secondary_characters#Zendikar

This has the names and quotes of the secondary characters though, and there're usually some neat ones.
>>
is there a perk that is not a healing factor that allows you to do things like "regrow a lost arm," or anything like that, over time?
>>
>>52785871
is there a perk that is not a healing factor that allows you to do things like "regrow a lost arm," or anything like that, over time?

not sure if I'm interpreting the Question right Since you're pretty much describing a healing factor but waveform anatomy from NGE.
>>
What are the most useful Mangekyo Sharingan abilities in the long run?
>>
>>52785871

I think certain Nemesis abilities in Anima let you straight up replace lost limbs/body parts with a dark energy equivalent.
>>
File: ss (1).jpg (111KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ss (1).jpg
111KB, 960x1280px
>>52785871
Yeah if you go to any of the jumps that give you an animal human hybrid and take axlotle as your animal. They can regrow most anything.
>>
>>52785953
Probably Kamui and one of the Genjutsus, can depend on what your other skills are though.
>>
>>52785871
>Regrow a limb
>But not a healing factor
I'm afraid I don't understand the question. Wouldn't something that lets you regrow a lost arm, by definition, be a healing factor?

Maybe super-surgery or cybernetic perks to just reattach limbs or make new ones?
>>
>>52785953
My vote for the best ability goes to the one that lets you brainwash people into thinking you're their very best friend, and they're a deep-cover agent in an enemy organization.
>>
>>52785617
This is... just ridiculous. The anime is ridiculous, the Jump is ridiculous, the characters are ridiculous, the perks are ridiculous, even the run time is ridiculous!

I mean, I kinda like it, but it doesn't stop it from being ridiculous. I have to say though, not a huge fan of the Drawbacks selection. Garage Sale especially. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>52786140
>This is... just ridiculous. The anime is ridiculous, the Jump is ridiculous, the characters are ridiculous, the perks are ridiculous, even the run time is ridiculous!
>
>I mean, I kinda like it, but it doesn't stop it from being ridiculous. I have to say though, not a huge fan of the Drawbacks selection. Garage Sale especially. But that's just my opinion.
So do you think it would be possible to be accurate to the source material. If the jump was completely serious? I feel like I'm missing a step here
>>
>>52785953
The one where you don't kill someone you love for fleetingly useful edgy eyes.
>>
File: DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png (328KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png
328KB, 1353x976px
>>52786177
What? No. I think it's fine the way it is. It represents the source material just fine. Being ridiculous doesn't stop it from being good.
>>
>>52785617
>gripes

TWO WEEKS AGO

ZUBMARINER DLCs. NO SHOW.

Seriously, just unban the cider already. The Seven Against Nidah makes it irrelevant at this point.
>>
>>52785617
Honestly, I've never even watched the show but I can already say that the jump kinda sucks. I mean, it looks like trash, akin to one of those jumps from the early days of /jc/. Please redo, or get a better sense of aesthetics.
>>
>>52785641
Revive from Magicka, also called "the honeybadger of resurrection magic". It can pretty much bring back to life anything that can be brought back to life, and lots of stuff usually can't. Also extremly cheap to cast, and no limit on how much you can use it on someone.
>>
>>52786244
Considering it's 14 episodes long and each episode is roughly 5 minutes long, perhaps you should watch it before just running your mouth?

Also, if you want to criticism aesthetics, be specific.
>>
>>52786269
You have to cast it within like two hours of their death.
>>
File: konasle.png (89KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
konasle.png
89KB, 500x453px
>>52785567
I load up on drugs and candy, get a lot of blankets, turn on the Old Television Set in my warehouse... and then promptly pass out with all my time dilation perks active.

>>52785579
I just stole the one from Invader Zim.

I mean, I make that sound easy, when I say I "just stole" it, but I actually fought a small land war over it. Those fuckers did not want to give that thing up.

And that was back when the highest power jump I'd been to was Sonic, fresh off my apprenticeship with Eggman. So, y'know, my tactics had a certain aesthetic to them.
A lot of SIRs died that day.

>>52785604
I took the perk that makes you the benefit of nepotism. My family owned a deli.
And, I mean. Technically you don't actually lose any of your actual powers. So, for instance, I was able to keep that deli really, really clean, like sterile clean, despite being high as a kite like 98% of the time.

At least, I think that's what I did.
That's what my companions said I did.
Apparently I got employee of the month a couple times, one of which was directly because I stayed behind to work when all my friends/companions went off on a cross country roadtrip together and it really impressed my in-jump dad.
Apparently.
I can only account for like maybe 10% of my actual time there.
>>
>>52786289
Well, didn't know that. Everyone was wanking that spell so hard I really thought it had no limits. Looks like the search continues.
>>
>>52785953
The Rinnegan.
>>
>>52786279
It's not criticism of the content, but how he chooses to represent it. Also, I'm no designer, simply a random shitposter. Besides saying "it's shit", there's not much I can help with.
>>
File: sLe13h3.jpg (195KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3.jpg
195KB, 1224x1445px
>>52786208
>>
>>52786399
What? It requires you watch someone you truly love die a final death and you can't do anything to bring them back. And it has to be someone that you love so much that it fucks you up mentally. You don't have to kill them yourself, but still.
>>
>>52785871
Uh...Okay a bit of a weird question but I know of a few.

Nightmare Before Christmas has an option that if you attach a body part to yourself, it becomes a part of you after like 24 hours.

Hero BBS has Immortality which heals all wounds eventually.

Various Jumps have magics that let you regrow stuff.

Cybernetics or Artificial limbs in general.

Then there is body swapping if you want to go that route.
>>
>>52785641
The Sims 3 witch line can do it pretty easily, just need to do one spell that raises them as a zombie and then another spell that removes zombification. The body probably needs to be intact though.

The phone you can get in Sims is even easier but costs cash money.
>>
>>52786399
I mean, he's right.
>>
>>52785641
Age of Mythology has an item for Egypt that lets you mummify people and then rez them.

Franken Fran has one that as long as you got to someone quickly enough, you could bring them back to life.
>>
>>52786279
He outright says in the jump he modeled it after Carnival Phantasm. CP was made by Rukipedia, who was never terribly good on his own and it's a very lack luster, semi early in JC jump.

It'd be kind of like the next Call of Duty game trying to call back to the originals by being set in WW2, except they also decided to just port the years old, extremely outdated gameplay and visuals
>>
>>52786562
So mass effect andromeda.
>>
>>52786562
If you're just going to say "It's stupid looking" over and over again, maybe you should just keep your mouth shut. Unless you're going to offer up suggestions on how to improve, your opinion has been noted.

Also, the words Carnival and Phantasm don't appear anywhere in the document. Nice try though.
>>
>>52786464
>>52786506
He was saying that you have to kill someone you love not that you had to watch them die.
>>
>>52786638
You effectively have to unless you have no access to anything that can save/rez them. Standing by and letting someone you love so much that their death will unhinge you die is effectively killing them for power.
>>
>>52786737
We are jumpers, we didn't always have ways to rez someone so im pretty sure we had a few loved ones die on us.
>>
>>52786737
>>52786638
Wasnt it confirmed that you basically need the trauma, whether real or not, to fuck you up mentally to unlock the mangos?

If you know they will be fine Im not sure if it will be enough to make you pop.
>>
Im in final fantasy 1 right now, what is a good quote for someone who is basically playing the part of satan?
>>
>>52786754
True, but most people wait a little while to jump Naruto, drastically raising their chances.
>>
>>52786801
I figured the Mangos activation would work retroactively.
>>
>>52786782
> "I, Jumper, will knock you all down!"
>>
File: explosion.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
explosion.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
What's your favorite spell, where is it from, what can it do, and when was the last time you used it?
>>
>>52786843
Nope. 99% sure the jumpmaker said it wouldn't. Sasuke's whole clan getting murdered over and over in front of him only unlocked the first stage of his eyes.
>>
>>52786904
Thermonuclear Blast from Quest for Glory using Clones to cast.
>>
>>52786464
So even if you mind-fuck yourself into believing that they're actually, legitimately dead, it won't work? That's kind of stupid, desu.
>>
>>52786904
The Gift of Life from Anima. It creates brand new races! I use it as often as I can get away with. Though usually my first action is replacing mosquitoes in the food chain after exterminating them.

/Fuck mosquitoes./
>>
File: 8490489f04bb6af252022b9b00984fb2.jpg (855KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8490489f04bb6af252022b9b00984fb2.jpg
855KB, 1200x1200px
>>52786782
I mean, come on. It's like you don't even Satan. The answer is obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLPkKZS6q9k

>>52786904
Elemental Monarch (Candy) from Adventure time. It's a pretty broad power. I can make explosions by creating soda and pop rocks, pelt people with streams of hard candy, create large quantities of sticky gum to trap people in. All kinds of stuff. I'm still figuring out just what I can do with it.

I just used it a few moments ago to make myself a piece of caramel covered in dark chocolate. Which is pretty much the only thing I use it for, making myself candy.

At least now I've got room in my pockets for other things. Like cornbread or rice crispy squares.
>>
Is their a Perk anywhere that allows me to modify Ice and Cold elemental damage into Heat? Something broad preferably.
>>
>>52786904
That's a cool question.
My answer won't live up to it tho.
Here it is:
Summon White Dragon. From the King Arthur's jump. I like it a lot because its very presence thrusts life back into the land. I think that's rad. Last time I summoned it was probably in Actraiser, along with a bunch of other dragons and a gazillion angels, to help me fuck up Satan.
>>
>>52786782
The faithful has lost her faith, the incorruptible has become corrupted, the true innocent has given way to the sins of man... like all the rest before her! Who now can deny me my rights?

sorry I didnt get the quote last time
>>
>>52787101
What do you replace mosquitoes with?
>>
>>52786904
It's a toss up between D&D True Resurrect and and Harry Potter Avada Kedavra.
...I don't think I need to list what they can do.
So far my last use of them was... I can't remember. I took a little break and I do jumps in large batches. The last build I made was for Batman: TAS and I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of True Resurrect as Batman might consider it unethical and he for sure would not like me using the AK.

For the question you didn't ask, the reason I like the Resurrection spell is because fuck dead loved ones, everyone gets a happy ending.
I love the AK spell because there are many worlds where magic doesn't exist an thus evil assholes have no defense against it. I fell in love with the spell after it became my solution to the Dead Space Brother Moons. Spinal mounted naval Avada Kedavra caster cannons. Their reload time was a bitch and a half, and don't even get me started on the construction problems, but damn were they effective.
>>
So, Blessing + Take Shelter Beneath My Wings out of Innistrad lets you give some power to those that pray to you(as in, a single spell), but is there any way to give more than that? Along the lines of a Cleric from D&D? I would still have to HAVE that power, of course, but I just want the potential to give the power
>>
>>52787153
Energy Substitution Metamagic Feat from any dnd jump lets you change the spell dmg type to another every time you take the feat. dunno how you would want to fluff that though
>>
File: men don't scream - I'm a Calico.jpg (330KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
men don't scream - I'm a Calico.jpg
330KB, 600x816px
>>52787279
Depends on how creative I'm feeling. If I want something quick and dirty, Insects that are exactly the same, except with the side effect of finding human blood toxic. If I'm have a high enough Gnosis at the time, I do something like make them sustain themselves off Ki (The spells lets you make creatures that have the Do Not Eat essential ability). If I'm feeling creative, I add things like alignment to some element, the ability to recover Zeon quickly, or other neat little things that add random bursts of magic to the world.
>>
>>52786909
Back to the drawing board I go.
>>
File: 423adac.png (434KB, 900x776px) Image search: [Google]
423adac.png
434KB, 900x776px
>>52785567
A pile of Life Fiber memory cushions with several matching blankets. Not only do they adjust firmness and weave density to regulate pressure and temperature, but they also affect your nerves to directly invoke comfy.

Then, my Symbiote's got built-in wifi, so I can project that into my eyes and surf a little to wind down, or put on some music and just zone out. If I'm really, really strung out I might ask it to tweak my brain a little to improve my mood.
>>
>>52787400
>If I'm have a high enough Gnosis at the time.
I thought Gnosis was fixed. Is there some way to raise it over time?
>>
>>52787589
so how do you feed them and what do you do if they get hungry during? because they Drink blood from the people They are in contact with you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIF0df4vaE
>>
File: Purple CPUs.jpg (334KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Purple CPUs.jpg
334KB, 1366x768px
>>52787660
There's certain spells you can use. Ascension and Dark Ascension, when cast on yourself, up it by 10 while they're maintained. They're divine magic though, so if you want to cast it, you usually need to be hooked into Megas Therion. Having Elan with Erebus and hanging out in the Wake lets you have Gnosis 40 for a while. The spell Chimera lets you graft bits of monsters to yourself and permanently upgrade yourself to Gnosis 25, with the caveat that the upgrade's linked to your body, so if you change bodies, it drops back to normal.

Etc.
>>
File: anon4.jpg (310KB, 1401x934px) Image search: [Google]
anon4.jpg
310KB, 1401x934px
>>52787677
Kamui drink blood, but Life Fibers' primary food is nerve activity. Goku uniforms and even Covers just envelop their hosts without drawing blood, though after a certain concentration the disruption shuts down normal mental function. If you don't hit that level, there's no issue.

Remember that human intelligence was a happy accident of the Life Fibers' meddling with our ancestors to make them tastier.
>>
What would be a good perk to make someone look like their inner self?
Ie: Making a kind-hearted person beautiful and making a mean-hearted person ugly.
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft002.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft002.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
>>52785769
Hopefully this works for you guys. Draft two! With 100% More editors.
>>
Would Contact Fusion work if I summoned all my Aeons/Eidolons and used it?
>>
>>52787775
A perk that allows you to see their "inner self" and flesh-golem perks which would allow you to bring it out? There's no need to be spoonfed a perk for every the thing you could possibly want to do. I mean, is it really that hard, to think of doing what you asked in this way? No, it could easily be done with a minor application of thought.
>>
>>52787775
>>52787820
*flesh-sculpting. Autocorrect, goddammit.
>>
>>52787331
you can probably become a god in one the D&D jumps right?
also Star Blessed - Ara from the King Arthur supplement lets you hear prayers
>>
File: tmp_11218-cJlBUVL1881782318.gif (5MB, 529x222px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11218-cJlBUVL1881782318.gif
5MB, 529x222px
>>52787788
>their power can be ‘tapped’ once per hour, which may not seem like much but mana from an entire land is enough to fuel army killing spells at the least
>spend all your CP to get 60 lands
But no, seriously, jump looks great. Thanks for it.
>>
>>52787331
I think one of the options for a Brush God in Okami lets you teach other people to draw on your power by drawing your symbol.

Kamigawa also has an option for handing out lesser versions of your powers as a Kami.

I think Cracker Jack said if you're a Demon in Marvel Magic you can teach people to call on your power, Doctor Strange style.

One of the options in God of Highschool lets you hand out stands to people based on your powers.

Some Infernals stuff can let you make Akuma with free will.
>>
>>52787962
The max you could get if you went EDH and Max Drawbacks is 72 actually. Thanks for the complement.
>>
>>52787788
So I'm confused about Sibling Across Spirit and Body? Is it a physical thing or dos it only exist on a spiritual level? Is it alwayw manifested or is is basically a stand? Does it look like you or something else?
>>
>>52788051
If I become a Kami here and make my own pantheon that it would fly if I choose to in Percy Jackson to be my own son?
>>
>>52788062
It's a thing you can do where you make a clone of yourself that is you... just over there. It can be like a stand if you build for it that way.

>>52788079
I think that would be a question that you'd also need to ask the Percy Jackson Jumpmaker, but If I were to weigh in on it? I'd say yeah, if you can make the import.
>>
>>52787788
So am I understanding this right? Elder Dragon Highlaner makes you 1v1 a 60 foot tall elder dragon in your BodyMod body with nothing else?

Because holy shit.
>>
>>52788125
Nah it makes you 1v1 an 60 foot tall elder dragon whilst your powers are both draining during the fight at the same rate.
>>
>>52788051
If I bought all of those lands, what's the biggest stuff I could cast with that?
>>
File: IMG_0894.jpg (97KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0894.jpg
97KB, 640x800px
>>52785617
Just watched the entire show. It was cute, funny, and really well made. The jump pretty much gives everything that was in the anime. Good Job Clover!

Space Patrol Luluco

Revolver Arm Morphing
Ordinary Middle Schooler
•Trigger Scouts (600cp)
•Just Want To Be Normal (450cp)
•Twisted Justice (150cp)
-ITEMS-
•Space Uniform
•Trigger Media (100cp)
•Hellfire Shades
-DRAWBACKS-
•Triggered

I'm just along for the ride. However I am gonna act like the rebound guy for Luluco after she triggers & loses Alpha Omega Nova. I won't take advantage of her, just middle school crush type things. A kiss is as far as I'll take things, just so she can get over the fact her first love is gone to another dimension. I break up with her gently after reaching HS. That's when I date Midori, but again its nothing serious. I totally banged Luluco's mom though.
>>
Is the Microverse Battery from Rick and Morty something you could eventually make with Genius?
>>
>>52788079
>If I become a Kami here and make my own pantheon that it would fly if I choose to in Percy Jackson to be my own son?
Considering the shenanigans the Hindu Pantheon got up to with Reincarnation...for example, I'm pretty sure that Vishnu is his own ancestor, and technically a half-father to another Hindu Hero.

So, yeah. I think you'd get a pass with merely being your own Father. In fact, iirc, the Japanese borrowed the idea of the Wheel of Dharma from Buddhism, so if you're willing to rejig your pantheon as Boddhistiva (Religious adaptations ftw!), then you can be the Reincarnation of your Kami.
>>
File: Abandon Thread.gif (935KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread.gif
935KB, 500x283px
>>52788163
>>
>>52788149
Er like in canon/the lore wise or in the cards?

Canon has stuff being a lot more low key with mana bond being boost for throwing big spells. Largest spell I can remember in canon was the one used by Toshiro's decedent, a hammer that killed Bolas' body at one point as well as reduced an entire moutaintop to a crater, but I think larger spells have been cast.

Cards would be anything that you can just feed large amounts of mana into like Fireball or Meteor Shower at that point you'd be reducing entire sections of land to ruined husks and burning armies of token monsters.
>>
File: 1439939492911.jpg (471KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439939492911.jpg
471KB, 1000x1000px
>incoherent grumbling and cat noises

Mmhf...here's my current to-do list.

Updates:
1. Heaven's Lost Property, Angelroid update.
2. DxD, more Sacred Gears, maybe actual item trees, and adjusting the budgets involved.
3. Any of my jumps in need of corrections or grammar polishing. So most of them.
4. Make Kamen Rider Blade and Kabuto more expansive and match the other KR jumps in quality.

New jumps, in order of priority:
1. Thunderbolt Fantasy
2. Mother: Cognitive Dissonance

Jumps I want to do but am uncertain of my ability to:
1. GaoGaiGar
2. Getter Robo - This has the Spiral Power problem so unless I either cap it or throw caution to the wind (both unpopular options), I might not bother.
3. A Super Sentai jump. Leaning to Dekaranger. I'll totally do Gokaiger if we get enough Sentai jumps in the future.

Eventually:
1. Kamen Rider DLCs
2. Kamen Rider Ex-Aid update, with Digger
3. Retirement
4. Someday
5. Probably when I'm dead
>>
What's the general powerlevel of Ratchet and Clank? I thought it was pretty weak but there's some stuff about a facility that regulates the universe's time in the jump, so now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>52788222
You can never retire. Not even death can free you from this hell.
>>
>>52788213
>you'd be reducing entire sections of land to ruined husks and burning armies of token monsters.
I thought just one land was enough to destroy an army?
>>
>>52788285
It that's why I said arm/ies/.
>>
>>52788165
Probably.

You shouldn't though, moral issues and all that.
>>
>>52788105
Does the clone have all of my powers?

Are the two metaphysically linked? Like if the clone stands in somewhere you get extra power like a Manse, do you count as being there, to?
>>
>>52788222

Might as well fling mine up.

-Smile World(Origins and intro outline written up) - Difficulty: Medium

-Dragon Quest 9(Playing through the game) - Difficulty: Medium

-Der Langrisser(Too ambitious and hard to start again, especially cause there's no good LPS and it's a fucking long game with multiple endings.) Difficulty: Lunatic

-Cucumber Quest(Stalled out to let the plot play out to a reasonable place) - Difficulty: Medium

-Gold Digger(this may have to be split up into more jumps, it's a dense setting and only gets denser. I got 30 issues in and I felt my head spinning trying to figure out where I'd even START) - Difficulty: Digger Must Die

-Pretty Cure Happiness Charge(Started but rusty, been a while since I watched, becoming increasingly less appealing to do due to lack of enthusiasm) - Difficulty: Easy

-Code Geass(Origins written out) - Difficulty: Hard
>>
>>52788314
To be fair, with the control Rick and the others showed over it, it should be possible to prevent the conditions necessary to form life. It's not like it's a certain or easy thing in the universe, after all.
>>
>>52788314
Seriously, where the hell do you think we are? Do you seriously think anyone here has "morals", much less knows what they are?
>>
>>52788300
Oh, neat.

How familiar do you have to be with a being to summon a copy of it?
>>
>>52788364
Yeah, the white dude showed us his proto-microverse where nothing had developed yet.
>>
>>52788364
I have no doubt about that, but the post said "battery," so I assumed they were going to do the same thing Rick and the other guy did.
>>
>>52788345
>Does the clone have all of my powers?
>Are the two metaphysically linked?
Yes and yes.

>>52788378
Fairly familiar unless you're summoning average joe X. If you want named creatures then agreement of be stronger than them.
>>
>>52788314
How are there "moral issues"? The only moral issues were in how they were used, which isn't something inherent to the technology. Unless you're implying that creating life is inherently immoral, and anyone who even considers it am play gods. Or you could just not make life, considering the requisite conditions for it are absurd.
>>
>Use the Princess Bride perk to become Bolas' student
>He eventually retires after you've learned everything he knows an drive should his spark
>Jumper can flawlessly take on the identity of Bolas
>Go to a post-Mending jump and mock Bolas because you're a better version of him
Best idea or best idea?
>>
>>52788415
Actually, I was planning on using it as a battery, but I was instead going to power it with everlasting motion spells.
>>
>>52788314
Rick was lazy. He created slaves to power his ship. I'm sure there's much easier ways to fuel the ship. Like the countless number of stars. They produce energy for billions of years.
>>
>>52788136
>>52788125
Either way that sounds awesome.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>52788443
Which jumps are post mending so that I may enact Best idea?
>>
File: Hcpc.poseoppening.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hcpc.poseoppening.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>52788222
>Super Sentai jump
That would amazing. YES, MORE GOOFY HERO STUFF!

>>52788347
>Smile World
>Dragon Quest
Oh hey sweet, I'm looking forward to those-

>Pretty Cure Happiness Charge
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
>>
>>52788443
God damn thats a funny idea. What perk is that?
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>52788443
That sounds like an amazing idea! DO IT!
>>
>>52788443
Gives you his Spark*

>>52788482
All the other MtG jumps we have are.

>>52788500
Dread Pirate Roberts.
>>
My To Do List is tiny, but that's because I hate claiming a lot of things at once.

To Do:
+ Divinity: Original Sin - 20% Complete - 26 more Perk trees to design, three more Races to write up descriptions for, then it's onto the Magic Trees, Talents, Items, and Drawbacks.

On Hold:
+ Star vs. the Forces of Evil - Idea Stage (Waiting for Season 3)

>>52788222
That's a lot to get done. Looking forward to the Mother Jump. The game is proving more interesting than I gave it credit for at first.

>>52788347
>Gold Digger
It really would do well to be split into multiple Jumps. Except I'm not entirely certain where you'd even start cutting. Everything so interwoven through the story arcs. Good luck to you man. I'd love to see a Jump for Gold Digger, but that's an epic undertaking.

Maybe you could split it up by worlds?
+ Gold Digger: Earth
+ Gold Digger: Jade
+ Gold Digger: Werewolves?
+ Gold Digger: Shangrila?

Or simply split the Magic and Science into two different Jumps? But even that doesn't make much sense because of it is magic woven into technology.

I dunno, just spit-balling.
>>
What jumps allow you to clone someone down to their memories and personality?
>>
>>52788728
Dune.
>>
>>52787788
No companion import options?
>>
Do we have anything which would perfectly preserve dead flesh?
>>
>>52788745
Working on it actually.

>>52788753
Stop time?
>>
>>52788753
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/gentleRepose.htm

Stack on a Permanency spell and BAM!
>>
Is there anything which would allow you to get several replenishing samples of your flesh that automatically update as you make changes to your biology?
>>
>>52788740

Do you mean Fleshcrafting?
>>
>>52788728
Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>52785768
JUSTICE!
>>
File: My Peaches!.png (410KB, 466x493px) Image search: [Google]
My Peaches!.png
410KB, 466x493px
>>52788728
Nanoha. It can't do it perfectly for the first couple seasons, but by the third, it's close enough that the main villain considers it to be a valid method of escaping death. We never actually see him trigger it though.
>>
>>52788222
You're going to do thunderbolt fantasy? Can't wait!
>>
>>52788568
>Bolas giving you his spark
Why would he do that
>>
>>52788978
Powerwanking fantasy ftw?
>>
Warcraft dude: Will there be an option for generic OC companions?
The ones youve showed are cool though and my poor, poor CP budget is going to suffer because of it.
>>
>>52788828
Get healing factor, cut off your arm, digitize it, copy and paste.
>>
>>52788900
Poor nepnep.
>>
File: delet this.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
Have you even been threatened into doing something?
>>
File: optimism doge.jpg (76KB, 902x960px) Image search: [Google]
optimism doge.jpg
76KB, 902x960px
>>52788900
what is that turtle doing?
>>
File: 1485638195720.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
1485638195720.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>>52789383
>>
>>52788365
Dude, what are these 'morals' this guy is talking about?

Can... can you eat them?
>>
>>52789634
I think they're some kind of spice.
>>
>>52788222
>1. Thunderbolt Fantasy
Oh, god, yes.

>>52788222
>3. A Super Sentai jump
Huhahha, yes, please yes!

Thank you Heavens for all your hard work.
>>
Jumpers, what are some perks that you forgot you had taken until after you needed it?
>>
File: FUCK.gif (317KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
317KB, 300x170px
>>52789799
Lifeless Being. I could have aged myself up in Legend of Spyro at any time, but I forgot about it until three jumps later, which made the whole experience much more difficult then it had to be.
>>
>>52789799
None, because I'm not literally retarded.
>>
>>52789799
I've got a character sheet I can look at anytime, so I don't forget I have things even after hundreds of jumps.
>>
>>52789799
I don't forget, because I got perfect memory in literally the first jump. I know there's no right or wrong to jumping, but anyone who doesn't pick up Savant in Pokemon is objectively doing it wrong.,
>>
>>52789799
In Superman TAS I took the fine control over your abilities power along with Kryptonian Physiology and the drawback that makes you forget about your powers periodically.

Since the first kept me from accidentally using the second I spent much of the jump forgetting I had any powers at all.
>>
Final edition as far as I know

>Additional Drawbacks added! "Paths of Destiny", "Red Eyes Archfiend of Lightning", "Back to Square One", "Return of the Dragon Lords"

>Sophia updated to be Horahkty the Creator Goddess
>>
New perks and a buff to an old one.

Wake Up! [100 - Free for Drop-In] - Damn it, you all just can’t sit around and relax when there’s danger and mystery afoot! For some reason, the people in this world cheerily ignore the ominous threat of Synapse and Minos, or just tune out obvious clues that something is amiss. With some...ahem, encouragement, you can kick people into gear and have them pursue plot threads or problems they’re otherwise ignoring or putting off. It’s not a guarantee they’ll be able to fix it on their own, but if they have some kind of stake in it, you know how to get them to actually DO something about it.

Falling Down [600 – Discount with Drop-In] – But you’ll catch them each time. You gain an almost supernatural awareness of the emotions and mood of the people around you, the effect being much stronger towards those you yourself are emotionally attached to. You will know the right words to say to cheer someone up or help them become better as a person, you will never be awkward or caught flat-footed in a conversation, and you will never once break someone’s heart by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. You could easily inspire love, loyalty, friendship and more in others towards you...or even each other. Even those who declare themselves your sworn enemies may hesitate upon hearing your words, should they have the capacity to do so.This might seem underwhelming for its point value, but in a world where love could break chains, this is the skeleton key.
>>
>>52787788
So what are the odds of a Level 10 Hero BBS Warrior and maybe a Level 100 Overlord Warrior being able to defeat Bolas with the EDH scenario?
>>
File: Fake Cat Girl!.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fake Cat Girl!.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>52789383
It's after her peaches of course!
>>
>>52790056
anima question, where can I learn more about lost logia?
>>
File: Why stop fighting.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Why stop fighting.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>52790078
I don't think they're really explained anywhere. We get hints about them in the core book and Gaia, I believe, and there's a few Lost Logia monsters running around in Those Who Walked Among Us, but there's no general magitech book, unfortunately.
>>
>>52790055
Neither of those are at all relevant because you're weakened to be his equal.
>>
>>52789984
Duelio, my good Monster.
>>
>>52789984
Didn't this have a colored background before?
>>
>>52790122
Ah, that a shame, so I should fanwank something when dealing with it?
>>
File: getter robo.jpg (390KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
getter robo.jpg
390KB, 1280x720px
>>52788222
>Getter Robo

All of my yes.
>>
>>52790134
No, Gaunlet said here >>52788136 that your powers drain at the same rate, so you both start at nornal strength.
>>
>>52789897
>>52789950
>>52789965
>>52789967
I mean in real life, on a meta level, what perks did you forget you had until long after they'd be useful. Not forget about as a jumper.
>>
>>52788136
Since he keeps his body power, what if we're using an alt-form like the Dragon from Dragon's Dogma or a demon?
>>
File: Emeth.png (2MB, 692x870px) Image search: [Google]
Emeth.png
2MB, 692x870px
>>52790167
Yeah. Page 284 of Gaia gives us an overview of the types of things there are though; stuff like robot maids, artificial limbs, modern+ amenities, nanobots, terraforming, mecha, flying battleships, laser satelites, AIs, etc.
>>
So lore-wise do people summon artifacts the same as creatures in MtG or is the mana cost representative of resources?
>>
>>52790055
You probably need magic, but you can probably one hit him if you're really that good as a level 10 Hero.

If you're a World Champion you might have the World Break attack, which can one-shot pretty much everything in the game.
>>
>>52787788
Ok you need to split the last kaminitem and the lands but otherwise it looks good.
>>
>>52790473
Depends, summoning a mechanical creature has been shown as both. Tezzeret for instance just liked to build stuff then toss it out to wreak havok.
>>
>>52790277
Kaeikau perks and appearance modifiers.
>>
>>52788728
Venture Bros and you can also rewrite their memories if you like.
>>
hey, I have some questions about the Batman the animated series jump

1. Do you only gain CP from rogues gallery. If you take it as a drawback?

2.How many times can you take it?
>>
So for those of you who bought the whorehouse options from the Black Dynamite or Witcher jumps, how do you manage your establishment?

Where do you recruit your workers?

How do folks typically react to your multiversal ho empire?
>>
>>52790330

There're some other bits and pieces mentioned throughout the Gaia book, but you hit most of the highlights.

It's mostly of the "Fancy JRPG Superscience" persuasion.

Anima's pretty generous with yoinking neat things, and its power level is high enough that pretty much anything in, for example, Final Fantasy could fit in.

>>52790345

The creatures book has some groovy things as well. More about the robots, and a non-Solomon, but ancient magitech Borg race waiting to be unleashed (it's already been awoken, and is just gathering strength).

There's also a magical martial arts style embedded into the Solomon nanomachines, where you have them generate shields and lasers.
>>
How goes work on the Black Crusade or Krork jump?
>>
>>52790735
You can only take it once which is obvious to anyone who isn't a knobber.
>>
How buff is Omega in Anima: Beyond Fantasy? Like, I get that he's apparently a big deal, but how does he compare to someone like SMT Lucifer or Trigon?
>>
>>52790735
You gain the CP either way.
>>
>>52788227
Does nobody really know anything about this setting? Another related setting, does the 600 point drawback include powers and abilities gained in the jump itself?
>>
>>52790925
is >>52790833 correct? because I couldn't find anything that suggested one way or the other
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to make perfect clones of myself with all of my biological abilities? NOT a self-duplication power, but something that's reproducible without my presence.
>>
>>52790978
Yes, he is 100% correct.
>>
Besides Exalted, which jumps have "absolute" effects as an actual part of the setting? Without getting into "omnipotent" beings and such.
>>
>>52790001
No one cares.
>>
>>52783744
>By the way-in anticipation for the magical Marvel jump: I was wondering-you know how the Artful Temple in Infernals shapes the Wyld using the Beyond and careful meditation?
No, but that has never stopped me from making pointless declarations on a Taiwanese cartography discussion board

>How feasible would it be to use it for devising a means to bring the Hedge from C:tL into realspace, and what would be your advice on trying to do that?
From the description on the item itself, the temple exists outside realspace. Assuming you've solved that or I'm wrong, you can use it to build trods at the very least, and direct connection to Arcadia should be possible given that it connects to impossible fairy lands to the left of reality anyway. I'd recommend treating it like a captured True Fae as much as a chunk of land, including any glamour needs.

Basically, you've just built a hollow and are keeping it around and healthy using not-Jumpchan means.

>assuming you could turn literature into tangible objects or entities-how bad of an idea would it be to write-forge an artifact weapon or living creature from a Changling's contract?
The contract is the laws of the world, it's not words but physics itself. They just work by agreement for the Fae. So, standard embodiment of universal laws rules apply. You'll have a neat thematic toy that the thing you have a contract with would value extremely highly (at least as a symbol) and would function the same as the contract. If it's broken or damaged, it'll probably be another True Fae vs. Cold Iron fiasco. Might also work as a good indicator of the sturdiness of your alliance.

So, not a good risk to reward ratio, but a nice bargaining chip if you want to trade the power in the relationship for something.
>>
>>52791018
well darn,I wanted to revisit my most worthy opponents,and get an actual gallery of rogues but if you can only take it once that seems like that will not work.

>>52791069
Fate and blazblue spring to mind.
>>
>>52790933
It's been a while since I played through the relevant game, but yeah, at the very center of the universe (give or take 50ft) exists a facility from which you can manipulate Time across the Universe. It's not relevant until one of the most recent games, and the situation ends up wrapping itself up due to the actions of the Protagonists. Other than that, yeah, it's pretty low-powered.

Dunno about the Drawback. I would recommend against it. It's low-powered, but the setting is pretty dangerous if you can't resist/avoid gunfire, which you would probably be unable to do.
>>
>>52787788
So if I choose kami of mysteries and took jumper of flesh and spirit I get 6 symbolic links right? How does this look?

Kami of Mysteries
Bizarre form free vaguely humanoid shape made of shifting gold and silver metal forming a cage around a dark glowing center that warps light, wears a cloak of darkness that shows with stars.

Symbolic links x6 free
Hidden places
Unknown places
Secrets
The night sky
Curiosity
Magic
>>
>>52791069
Lord of light has a defence against 'absolute' types if you want protection
>>
>>52791086
Buck up, son. Someone cares about you. Somewhere. Probably. Maybe.
>>
>>52791069
SMT, Anima, D&D, Bleach (or so I've heard), One Piece (so I've also heard), and many others. It's really not that uncommon. You should probably be more specific.
>>
>>52791069
>Type-Moon (Fate, Tsukihime)
>Overlord (The series)
>Bleach
>Highschool DxD
>Seven Deadly Sins
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Dies Irae when its done.
>>
>>52791069
Seven Deadly Sins and maybe Raildex.
>>
>>52791069
The real absolutes were the friends you made along the way.
>>
>>52791261
>The real absolutes were the waifus you married along the way
Fix'd
>>
>>52789368
Talked about this before, but Gil attempted to twist my jumper's arm into putting his soul into a flesh body after learning my jumper had Third Magic. He did this by wrapping them up in Enkidu and hurling them into the basement of the kids he fed on. He knew my jumper didn't like to see kids suffering.

My jumper's response was to make him a fake body and then put his soul in it, and when he faded away he figured out what my jumper did and swore that he would not let this go unpunished someday, for defying a king

(God, when do I never shut the fuck up about fate/? Never.)
>>
>>52791149
Eeeeeeeh.
>>
>>52785617
Meh.
>>
File: MAGMA KRAKEN.jpg (256KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
MAGMA KRAKEN.jpg
256KB, 700x453px
>>52786904
MAGMA KRAKEN!

...I use it entirely too much. This time because I was attacked by bandits.

Teleport is nice too.

>>52787775
D&D has a spell for that. Inner Beauty.

It only works on a Good/Evil divide though, not anything more nuanced.

>>52790994
...Any cloning tech? I hear Cortex Command is good for speed.
>>
>>52787715
>up it by 10 while they're maintained.
How hard are they to maintain?
>>
>>52787788
You've got a lot of OTBism going on.
>>
>>52786904
Limited wish
>>
>>52791336
Might want to give some more detail, mate. This is pretty useless on its own.
You do want him to fix it, right?
>>
>>52790840
Uh...he's kind of a wimp compared to those two? Keep in mind, even TT Trigon (who is much weaker then his comic counterpart) destroys the world just by showing up in it, where as Lucifer is the supreme ruler of Chaos across the entire SMT multiverse, and an aspect of the Great Will AKA the true God.
>>
File: think before you speak.jpg (25KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
think before you speak.jpg
25KB, 246x350px
>>52791313
>>
Is Xenotechnology from Stalker actually useless outside of the Stalker jump? Because it only says that it works to let you integrate zone artifacts into technology, and those only exist in Stalker.
>>
>>52791336
I dont see it, can you point out where?
>>
>>52791360
>>52791406
Nah.
He might as well not make the jump if doesn't know or pretends not to know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>52786904
Honestly? Just your generic paralysis spell, various, incapacitate my enemies, yesterday. I don't really care much for flashy magic, and it does its job well enough.
>>
File: 1492110793998.png (74KB, 327x287px) Image search: [Google]
1492110793998.png
74KB, 327x287px
>>52791411
I guess you tried.
>>
>>52791411
>>
>>52791272
>The real absolutes were the people you mind controlled through """Charisma Perks""" along the way
Let's be honest.
>>
>>52791332

They're a so-so method. They give you god-like dominion over the world of dreams, and generally that gets ruled as anything you do having a very impermanent effect on the real world after it lapses.

But Gnosis is a measure of your destiny/spiritual weight/global narrative importance. Presence is similar - the reason why an instant-death spell fails against the King of Awesome, is because he's more awesome than a mere instant-death spell. He ignores an antigravity spell, because his narrative presence is higher, so he just doesn't listen to the metaphysical whispers telling him he should be falling up.

It's a bit like being a Ta'veren, with less overt effects - you can gain it by becoming Great, and just being a Jumper is likely to give you a goodly amount.

>>52791366

I'd say he could take TT Trigon.

Sure, the latter has a world-spanning attack, but Omega is immune to any kind of instant-kill, and would be pretty likely to outright resist it anyway - at which point he becomes immune to it forever.

And in combat, he's going to be massively more skilled, and wielding a sword that strips away divine power with every strike.
>>
File: Justice is like Batteries.jpg (61KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Justice is like Batteries.jpg
61KB, 750x600px
>>52791332
It costs you about 40 Zeon per day, probably? It costs more the higher your presence is. As long as your regeneration's higher than that, you're good. Which, uh, is basically guaranteed if you have the perk that upgrades your Zeon regeneration, though you won't really regenerate much more than that unless you focus.

Of course, if you use the Exxet version of it, then you only need to cast one of them, but it instead functions by overwriting your previous Zeon and just setting it to a specific new value, and if you just want to set it to 45, it costs you 50 Zeon per day, which again, isn't really that hard to get to, but you're going to be slightly anemic in terms of zeon regained per day until you work at it a little bit.
>>
>>52791477
Everyone peacocks in their own way, Anon.
>>
>>52791498
Eh, I don't know about that. All the damage the Titans and Slade did to him was cosmetic for the most part, and it took Raven reaching her full potential (temporarily) to actually defeat him. Plus, Trigon is capable of creating duplicates of those who fight him, who are equal to the original. He could just create a cloned Omega, and have the two fight. If the original Omega somehow wins, Trigon can just finish him off after.
>>
>>52791550
Not that anon. So what you are saying is I should minion Trigon and have him do what you said.
>>
>>52791603
>minion Trigon
I mean, if you're powerful enough to do that, you'd probably be able to beat Omega on your own. That being said, yes, that is something you could do. Or I think one of the Stands from JoJo allows you to create duplicates of anyone or thing? Or something like that? You could try that as well.
>>
>>52785617
I tried watching the show to help understand this nonsense.
That made it worse.
>>
>>52787775
What would that do to an empty-hearted person?
>>
Why aren't the Zapper and NES Controller free to The Game Master in the Captain N jump?
I mean Kevin gets them for free and you replace Kevin with that drawback so naturally to the game master they should be free.
>>
>>52789965
But what if I want to talk to Pokemon instead.
>>
>>52791768
I mean you still get it as the Game Master assuming the Palace doesn't immediately explode or catch fire on your arrival, or if they don't get stolen somehow. You're mainly buying it for the Jump-chan guarantee of still working properly outside of Videoland in the case of the Controller, and for them to be replaced if stolen/destroyed/lost.

It's just the old-fashioned difference between taking loot or buying your own.
>>
>>52791787
That is nice, but only useful in like 3 jumps.
>>
>>52789965
I explicitly didn't pick up Savant because I knew that was everyone else's go to. All of my early Jumps were very low-powered, so it wasn't a problem.
>>
>>52789965
I think Esper is the best one. It makes one of the drawbacks free points, makes you great in offense and defense, and it's great if you go to 'real-life' jumps next. You can pick the memory and math abilities in those jumps.
>>
>>52787775
Is there an Ugly Tree anywhere in the chain, so that we can take the branches and hit people with them?
>>
>>52791550
>He could just create a cloned Omega, and have the two fight.

That does rely on Trigon having the actual power to duplicate Omega.

Duplicating the essentially mundane Titans isn't really comparable to fully duplicating the quasi-divine abomination-against-fate armed with a god-slaying sword, who can cut a city in half and passively makes the eyes of mere mortals burn away.

Trigon's probably the equivalent of Gnosis 40 though, so Omega's "you must be this important to touch me" protections won't necessarily kick in. But I don't think Trigon *or* Raven showed anything that puts them on a level above Omega.
>>
>>52791373
the author is working on a version which has an artifact field warehouse attachment that should let you respawn artifacts. But yeah.
>>
>>52791801
You mean you didn't take Pokemon and breed them to release into every world?
>>
>>52791881
Why would I do that?

I just like being able to talk to my pals, you know?
>>
>>52791787
You get that ability for free if you jump Mystery Dungeon. And if you take Riolu as your pokemon form, you even get Aura on top of that. You gotta powergame that shit a bit anon.
>>
>>52791935
But what if I don't want to be kung-fu jackal.
>>
>>52791935
>powergame

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>52791935
You can also get psychic powers from MOTHER.
>>
>>52789984
Can you destroy the Exodia pieces assuming you don't take the Drawback, or are you better off chucking one into the Warehouse so nobody can finish the whole thing and leaving it at that?
>>
Question about Symbiotes. Are they acting like living power armor. If you're benchpressing cars (~2 tons) then your Symbiote can lift 35 tons. We talking total of ~37tons or just 35?
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
Jumpers how do you appear when summoned?
>>
File: Kami.jpg (76KB, 670x420px) Image search: [Google]
Kami.jpg
76KB, 670x420px
>>52787788
>Ronin
I still feels it needs to allude to it actually being the ninja background more than just 'dark air'.

...Also, the last sentence there is a bit odd to read, with the two uses of 'but'. Maybe clean that up?

>It seems you have an innate talent for reading warning in the world around you
*warnings

>Finally, this act has affected your origins somewhat, as detailed in each origin.
Except they don't detail that?

>Siblings Across Spirit and Body
How does this work without Jumper of Flesh and Spirit?

>Mask of the Kami Jumper
Can you choose what your shape of a common race looks like whenever you put it on? Or is it fixed in some way?

>To physically access a land you can ... or via summoning the land into the world. People will likely notice you summoning large masses of land into the world so be careful with that.
...How does summoning a land work? Does your fancy new mountain just replace whatever was there before?

I kinda like that you can summon them instead of them integrating automatically though. Nice touch

>specific lands
So... kinda wonder happens if you buy these?

For example, if I buy Oboro, do I just get a manabond to it and the ability to take it along, but the Soratami still won't let me in there as a non-moonfolk?

Or am I allowed in for 'reasons'?

Or do I get a /second/ Oboro of my very own?

>Fool’s Errand
And why should I complete them?

>Exorsize
*Exorcise

>He has spells that if if could only gain a drop of your blood
>if if
*if he?

>Hundreds of them via
*vie

>Scenarios:
...Cool, yup.

But I'd personally like it if there were more options, than just these two. Mostly because Nicol Bolas has very little to do with Kamigawa and the Kami War, and the other scenario can only be done by 1/8th of the races.

Also... not Kamigawa-related, but can you buy Co-Pilot in How To Train Your Dragon multiple times? The text doesn't sound like it, but there's examples of three- or even four-headed dragons in the series.
>>
>>52791881
How? You cant take anything from pokemon except a couple mon, not enough to make a difference.
>>
Are there any perfect memory perks that work retroactively? I want to be able to remember things I might have forgotten before I got perfect memory.
>>
>>52792088
One in SCP.
>>
>>52791942
Then you can become a Gardevoir instread and live with the knowledge that thousands of anons on the Pokemon equivalent of 4chan want to stick their dicks inside of you. Also, free psychic powers.
>>
>>52791943
Well its an early jump for most people, you need as much help as possible early chain.
>>
>>52792068
Crabby. I don't like being yanked out of my slumber.
>>
>>52792120
>Also, free psychic powers.
>implying that just doesn't just provide a constant reminder that other people are thinking of fucking you
>>
>>52792120
>PHENOMENAL PSYCHIC POWER
>eternal suffering

>>52792098
Which background, that sounds cool.
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>52792068
Depends am I bound to the summoner? Like as a Servant? Then I would be pissed. I don't like being a servant.

Now if I'm not bound, then I'll be stand offish. Its not fun to be summoned even if not bound.
>>
>>52792026
Not Digger, but the drawback involving the Creator Goddess mentions that the pieces are one of the things pissing her off, and later on says that you need to replace, mitigate, or destroy the problems with the Shadow Realm. Given that the problem is them existing, I believe that implies that they can be destroyed.

>>52792068
Depends on my mood. Either something like how Genie appeared in Aladdin (impressive at first, then silly), or something genuinely over the top awesome.
>>
>>52792153
>Not wanting a constant reminder that other people are thinking of fucking you
What are you, gay?
>>
File: falling.jpg (136KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
falling.jpg
136KB, 600x340px
>>52792068
The world warps.
Quiet sanskrit chanting begins.
The skies grow dark.
Golden runes burn themselves into the sky.
The smell of dust and decay fill the air as the chanting slowly grows louder.
A bolt of lightning strikes from the blue.
The chanting hits a crescendo!
And then about three miles to the north, I fall out of the sky, flailing and screaming.
>>
>>52792120
>implying most people aren't thinking of sticking their dick in the jumper anyway
How many appearance perks have you taken in your chain? Because if you've taken even a couple, you're probably already more attractive than any real human could hope to be.
>>
Speaking of Pokemon, what's up with the Pokedex entries? Like, I know a lot of people think that they're just the kids exaggerating or misunderstanding in the entries, but some of them involve knowledge that they shouldn't have, or stuff that's way to dark/depressing for the MCs to come up with. Is there ever any explanation on that, or is the world of Pokemon actually a total hellhole?
>>
>>52792221
I go with the explanation that every entry is real, and the various legendaries are keeping the world from collapsing under the weight of pokemon such as snails that burn as hot as the sun.
>>
>>52792154
D-Class Total Recall.
>>
File: arrival.jpg (50KB, 300x495px) Image search: [Google]
arrival.jpg
50KB, 300x495px
>>52792068
>>
>>52792215
Hell, just take max Appeal and Shape in Bodymod.
>>
>>52792221
>that one photo spot in Sun/Moon where you take a picture of a Gengar
>the comments include "grandma? Is that you?"
>but also your Pokedex is possessed

I can't speak for other games but that's weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 207x244px
drawbacks dark responsibilities, deadman's wonderland, open invitation and age of the soul

origin magician
abilities fluency, meditation, potential, friendly neighborhood grifter, don't show weakness, stranger, untouched by time, circles and symbols, a blind man walks into a bar, supernatural appearance and the fog of ages

artifacts fancy clothes, enchanted zippo, a good blade, twin pistols and merlin's staff

friends 3 a team to call my own
>>
>>52792246
>the reason why the big Legendaries are always so pissed about everything is that they're overworked keeping everything working, and they have to deal with stupid and/or evil humans on top of everything else
That makes more sense then it should.
>>
>>52792068
Depends on the situation, as usual. Like I plan on taking over for the MC in Familiar of Zero to spare the poor mortal his suffering, and appearing to Louise as an adorable octopus before teaching her the powers of the Void.

If I'm summoned during one of my arranged summoning times I'll just appear aglow in healing light and ready to grant a blessing based on what they arranged in their prayers.

If I'm summoned during off hours I'm handing them a business card and getting back to business as usual. No magic spell can bind me.

If I'm summoned in the middle of a sparring session or masturbating, I'm not stopping.
>>
>>52792246
That explains why they're somehow weak enough for you to defeat and capture them. They're devoting most of their power towards keeping things running, the amount they have personally available is only a tiny fraction.
>>
The Actual Ninja drawback in Naruto, is it a trap option? If it isn't I see no way to survive it.
>>
>>52792369
>>52792298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6W3dPZ5SP8
>>
>>52786904
I'm very fond of a spell I made after Hero BBS that lets me Animate people's skeletons from inside them, without killing the person.
I mean, sure, I could do some bardic song and dance to get them to dance, but I'm a Necromancer.
>>
>>52792083
Just use the other Pokemon jumps?
>>
>>52792088
Exalted: Lunars. There's a simple charm that lets you recall anything you have ever learned or observed with perfect clarity.
>>
>>52792083
You could take their DNA and clone them. Or, hell, just take Mew's. I mean, it's supposed to be the ancestor of all Pokemon, right? It should have their DNA within it, or at least enough to start Pokemon going in other settings. Just find a sample of Mew's DNA, and go from there.
>>
>>52791411
Ah, so you're just shitposting.
Sorry, I just assumed that you're a grown adult, rather than a little pissant.
>>
File: tumblr_n3ohuaZb581qj72s2o1_400.gif (355KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3ohuaZb581qj72s2o1_400.gif
355KB, 360x400px
>>52792068
Like I normally do. It's more fun if they think they botched it and summoned a random girl.
>>
>>52792480
Well we know giovanni has a sample.
>>
>>52792500
It's safer to assume that people are shitposting nowadays than not.
>>
>>52792374
No, it's totally possible. Some namefag while back actually made a chain specifically to prove it was possible. He did it in, like, 15 jumps.
>>
>>52792068
Pillar of red and gold flames at the summoning point for a few seconds, and then I'm there.
No property damage, but there are waves of intense heat coming off me. I cool back down to normal quickly.
>>
What perks will allow me to maximize the Power of Art?
>>
>>52792068
the world area in front of the portable kind of Does a wavy lines cut , and there is a musical sequence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
>>
>>52792596
Mario warp paintings.
>>
>>52792596
there's an entire tree for That in Greek myth/
>>
>>52792250
What's the context here?
>>
>>52792681
Gabe Made a joke to Tyco About his Misapprehension that Warhammer is a Rip off of war craft.
>>
>>52792246
That makes way too much fucking sense.
>>
File: I_Hope_You_Like_Text_2006_04_10.jpg (1021KB, 1948x1014px) Image search: [Google]
I_Hope_You_Like_Text_2006_04_10.jpg
1021KB, 1948x1014px
>>52792681
>>
>>52783989
>I remain in my uncomfortably intimate triumvirate role as lover, father figure and metaphysical test subject.
Okay Garlock, I'm not sure I actually want to know, but I feel compelled to find out.
>>
File: IMG_0669.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>52792565
How? It seals all other supernatural abilities and your warehouse. Meanwhile your targets are Physical Sorcerers.
>>
>>52793081
Do companions also lose their powers? If not they can use one of the many powersharing perks and lend you some powers to survive 10 years
>>
>>52793081
Rely on non-supernatural powers? It's really not that fucking difficult if you use your brain and pick up perks that make you really good at mundane shit.
>>
Why didn't anyone try defeating the life fibers in Kill La Kill with fire?
>>
>>52793215
That's a very good question!

I have no idea.
>>
>>52793154
Seriously. I feel like as time goes on, /jc/ becomes less and less creative and original. Say what you want about mary sues or what have you, it used to be that people here would find ways to turn eclectic skill sets and weird esoteric abilities that don't seem very useful into something that could beat the Age of Ice DLC; nowadays everyone just uses Exalted to do everything forever without even thinking about it, and never bothers with anything else.
>>
>>52793154
>>52793239
This is the point of the drawback. There are ways to beat people without it devolving into a slugging match. It's meant to make you take on challenges by being a clever, dishonorable shit.
Like actual ninja did.
>>
>>52793081
It seals all of your supernatural powers. Explicitly your supernatural powers, not your superhuman powers. "Supernatural" is defined as something that is beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature, such as magic and ghosts.

Everything that can be explained by science is fair game.
>>
File: underarrest.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
underarrest.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>52793215
If you're talking about the KLK parody section of Luluco, it's PURPLE JUSTICE fire. Which is 9000% better than normal fire, obviously.
>>
>>52793281
But seriously though.

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL OF THESE ANCIENT NAMEFAGS SHOWING BACK UP?
>>
>>52793289
Doesn't it limit you to like ancient China level tech?
>>
>>52793239
...I mean, I've been relying on Fire Emblem stuff so far, myself. Power isn't really that great if you don't have skill or strategy backing it up
>>
>>52793298
>9000% better than normal fire
So is Fiendfyre, so I'll use that.
>>
File: YpUGX.png (315KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
YpUGX.png
315KB, 460x640px
Jump # 53 Devil Survivor 2
Starting Location: Nagoya
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*You’re so handsome (50)
*Chaarge! (100)
*Fate (600)
*Fun Personified (200)
*Don’t be ridiculous! (0)
*Bunny Ears Lawyers (100, Discount)
*Shinning One (200, Discount)
*Record Breaker (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Blue Phone (0)
*Wifi (50)

Drawbacks:
*Bonus Boss Bonanza (+600)
*Bel Bel Bel, What have we here (+0)

Journal Entry # 1

Huh back in this world again… You know I really shouldn’t be surprised things went to hell almost literally within 5 minutes. I get a message on my phone about some demon summoning app (because I guess magic DS are just to old fashioned?) anyways there was a huge earthquake, a bunch of demons… who shouldn’t be able to make it in to this world. So My companions and I set about helping people. I was stopped by some organization called the JP. They are collecting Demon Summoners because right now everyone else is kind of screwed so I joined them.

Journal Entry # 2

Yep, we are fucked. So I saw what happened to Osaka today… shouldn’t be surprised that it looks like this is panning out to be an extinction level event. Also Aliens? I think we might be fighting aliens and demons.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52793239
Path of least resistance is just human nature for most people. If there's an easy way out, the only reason to use a harder path is for personal satisfaction, and that implies people get satisfaction out of it.
>>
File: 1450747849895.jpg (67KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
1450747849895.jpg
67KB, 715x722px
So I'm about to post yet more writefaggotry while I take a break from the HLP redux. You folks want to see more, or nah?
>>
>>52793365
Journal Entry # 5

So I made an undead girl cry… I feel like shit. She asked me to die (same as the last time I met her) I refused and I fought her and her uncles (again same as the last time) Damn that was a hellish fight. Just like the other version of her Alice was a nightmare. Anyways after we beat her she collapsed crying and I had to explain that killing someone and raising them as a zombie is making them a puppet not a friend. So now I am trying to teach an undead child the meaning of friendship as well as trying to save humanity… She also revived her Uncles now We have a Demon, an undead little girl and undead necromancer in the party… Yeah Van Hellsing is thrilled.

Journal Entry # 7

So We stopped the bad guys (again) saved the world, put Alcor in charge of Polaris, stopped a war between our allies over what new world we would create. Through my impassioned (bardic) speech that had people nearly in tears I managed to convince them to restore the world and work towards their ideas as opposed to using this opportunity to cheat. After all if they are so dear to them then it’s worth fighting for in the real world not just magic it in to existence. With that I got in contact with some of my old friends who had disappeared from the last time I was here. It was good to see them doing well.
>>
>>52793310
I pop in fairly frequently. I just post as anon or lurk. I don't put on a name unless I'm talking about something I've worked on.
>>
>>52793374
That would be nice.
Thanks Heavens.
>>
>>52793374
Go ahead, go for it.
>>
>>52793325
Not that I know of.

So there's nothing stopping you from building a giant antimatter-powered robot to beat the crap out of Madara.
>>
I thought the drawback sealed your chakra and all out of jump powers.
>>
>>52793401
It only seals your supernatural powers and your warehouse.
>>
>>52793381
Excuse me Ninjaanon, just 'cause you're here, would you mind if ask'd you a question?

Would you be amenable or already planning to revise the Naruto jump, to include some stuff the anime brought out in the later episodes after Kaguya?

Or include any of the movie or non-canon stuff, like options to be a jinchuuriki of the five Ryu or Light Dragon?

I for one would love a perk that makes you do the funny stuff Orochimaru got up to.
>>
How detailed do you guys usually go into your 10 year adventures per jump?
>>
Can anyone post the cartoon jump being worked on?
>>
File: Good Day, Sir.jpg (32KB, 485x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Good Day, Sir.jpg
32KB, 485x1000px
>>52793374
I'd like some more of your chain, yeah.
>>
>>52792026
>>52792180

You can normally destroy them. They're just made invincible during the drawback so that there's an active component of keeping them shuffling around.
>>
>>52793468
So if I combine them I get a chance at companioning Exodia or not and that is why it says forbidden next to his name in the section? Just want to make sure.
>>
>>52793374
Why the fuck are you asking? If you want to post it, then post it, you damn attention whore.
>>
>>52793468
Hey Digger, about the Fiends, can they be redeemed or are they better off destroyed at this point? Also, if we manage to solve the 'The Paths of Destiny' drawback, Horakhty will return to rule the Shadow Realm again, right? Because that would be an awesome way to end the jump, to have the goddess return and bring about a new golden age.
>>
>>52793426
All I want from the Naruto jump is for stuff besides the Mango eyes to their own neat stuff.

I understand that's unlikely to happen, however, because the source material gives the eyes all the cool stuff.

Maybe something for drop-in too, because I think it feels really lacking in comparison to the other origins. Civilian at least gets discounts on a few bloodlines.
>>
>>52793427
I keep it vague here and try to come up with actual big moments, story lines, and scenes on my own time. No point in burdening you guys with unwanted details.

>>52793374
Post the previous ones too, please. I can never get through them when I have the energy to read stuff.
>>
>>52793427
Precursory writeups are usually several major points, then afterwards I start filling in the gaps in between with more details and work on character development.
>>
>>52793381
Unimportant fluff question, but how do the ninjas react to drop-ins? Ninjas very much seem like the kinds of people who just detain and/or murder someone who was assigned to a squad in spite of the fact that no one remembers them.
>>
>>52793425
Would that include my EX Rank Charisma? Since in the end it is just charisma.
>>
>>52793576
I feel like Drop-In is basically a trap origin since they would most likely capture and/or kill you as soon as you came in simply because YOU HAVE NO HISTORY.
>>
>>52793539
I'm disappointed there aren't more options related to the Akatsuki. It'd be cool if you could purchase the ability to be like the Puppet Cyborg guy. Or a couple of those flavours of Immortality a couple of them have.
>>
>>52789984
I know I'm a bit late but may I request that you add the Silent trio (Swordsman, Magician, and Paladin) as companion options.

Also for the Red Eyes Archfiend of Lightning drawback perhaps you should instead replace the leader to be Archfiend Black Skull Dragon, who is both a fusion of a Red Eyes and an Archfiend and a lot more powerful (at least statwise) then both the ruling Black Eye dragon twins.
>>
>>52793603
Well, isn't that stuff that they've specialized in and worked on for their whole lives? That's not really something you can just buy and not have people come after you because of your super-cool, previously-thought-unique technique.
>>
>>52793381
Oh, hey. While you're here. I'm pretty sure this came up before, but I don't quite recall you ruling on it. With the Ninjutsu Specialization, can you choose what specific forbidden technique you know?
>>
>>52793576
>>52793602
>Implying it wouldn't give them a good impression of you
>Implying you wouldn't have to be a DAMN good ninja to get through the academy without anyone noticing you
>>
Was really behind thread, skipped a couple weeks to catch up. Happy to answer questions until I drown in backlog again.
>>52788079
4Plebs is down, so can't easily look up a ruling, but pretty sure it was that you end up with powers appropriate to the station and role you had in the pantheon, and the version of you that's a god doesn't recall the Chain and may well have significant differences of personality depending on how you were perceived. Or maybe it was just no to save headaches, either works.
>>
>>52793426
>Would you be amenable or already planning to revise the Naruto jump, to include some stuff the anime brought out in the later episodes after Kaguya?
Oh no. I thought they finally let it die, and Boruto started running. FML. What happened?
I wasn't planning on adding in too much from the filler. Most of it balances poorly with canon.
>>52793576
You do have proper paperwork.
It's assumed you were home schooled by a retired hermit ninja (from their village) in the countryside, then came to the village for work once your sensei passed. Unless you tell them other wise, this will generally seem to track.
>>52793633
Yep. Shadow clones seems to be a favorite.
>>
>>52793627
I mean, that's fine with me. Gaining the Rinnegan already forces you into that. I just want more options besides Uchiha Supremacy.
>>
>>52793627
Depends. Hidan's immortality is either some weird ability he just happens to have or something he gained from being a follower of Jashin, depending on if you take him at his word. Kakuzu's thread ability is also innate. So I guess those could be bloodlines?
>>
>>52793603
...You can actually get the begining of most of those from the various specializations.
Other than the Jashin stuff, of course.
>>
>>52793645
Hey Merchant, I have a question for you. What kind of abilities would being a demigod of Hecate give you?
>>
>>52793657
>It's assumed you were home schooled by a retired hermit ninja (from their village) in the countryside, then came to the village for work once your sensei passed.
For some reason, that sounds to me like the premise for a slice of life ninja series. I bet one of your teammates was probably thinking they were just going to end up as one of those forgettable, fodder ninjas who never move past genin, and was wishing something interesting would happen.
>>
File: 1456511799173.gif (981KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1456511799173.gif
981KB, 250x205px
>>52793546
>>52793519
>>52793450
>>52793390
>>52793388
Will do.

>Destroyer of worlds, Jumper! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds...?
>The story so far...

https://pastebin.com/wySx4NNU

Jump 08: Scooby-Doo
Continuity: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? [900]
Identity: Meddling Kid
Perks:
Ventriloquism [800]
Black Belt [700]
Enormous Appetite [600]
Acting [400]

Items:
Coolsville News
Glasses [300]
Shaggy Super Sandwich Supplies [100]
Mystery Machine [0]

You know what, I'm not complaining. Sure, I have to put up with cheesy dialogue and everything around me looking like a sub-par Hanna Barbara animation for about ten years, but this is paradise compared to Gotham or the hell that Smile turned all of Japan into. It even beats the Wild West by a large margin. This is a good place to put my guns away, put on the cowl, and do my best Adam West impression whenever I cross paths with Mystery Inc.

I run into the gang a few times, usually playing the role of the guy who arrests the bad guy near the end, but I'm practically phoning it in. I need to de-stress and learn to enjoy small things. Like the existence of Malt Shops. And the plentiful existence of cheesy 'haunted' houses or whatnot.

Maybe if I eat enough sandwiches, the nightmares will stop? Must experiment further.

…I should also stop talking to myself.
>>
>>52793672
Kakuzu's thread ability is actually a forbidden technique that he stole from his village. Like Deidara and his hand-mouths.
>>
>>52793645
>>52793697
Oh, also, good to have you back, man!
>>
>>52793672
Kakuzu's ability is actually a technique that he stole from Waterfall like a century ago.
>>
>>52793672
>Kakuzu's thread ability
That's a kinjutsu, actually. You can get the starting ability from ninjutsu specialization, though if that's all you have expect to spend a long ass time gitting gud to be on his level.
>>52793703
You run past them with bread in your mouth when you come in for team assignments.
>>
>>52793398
Huh. Could have sworn someone was trying to convince Ninjajon that Aerosol cans were viable technology for the item period once because the drawback prevented tech from working for you.
>>
>>52793657
>I thought they finally let it die
There is 500 episodes of Naruto.
Naruto and Sasuke's final battle takes place in episodes 475 to 478.
So... yeah. Quite a bit more than I certainly was expecting after the end point for the Manga.

>>52793657
>I wasn't planning on adding in too much from the filler
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but does this mean that there is something from filler that you are intending to add? If so, what is it?
>>
>>52793680
I mean, I figured you could do the Puppet Cyborg thing eventually with the Puppeteer Training Perk, but in that case you could've just left out everything about Mango and told the person that they could eventually develop it without describing it within Jump. Besides the fact that Sharingan is more popular than Puppets.
>>
>>52793748
I added in the a few items already because the section was so barren before I did.
>>
>>52793708
>>52793725
>>52793729
Wait, really? I could have sworn he had that before he left. From what I remember, when he failed to kill the First Hokage, he came back to his home village, and they were going to kill him. Instead, he killed the village elders, stole their hearts, and then stole the Forbidden Techniques. I assumed from that that he had already had the technique.
>>
>>52793764
Mango's part of the blood line with specific abilities. Puppetry is a whole school of training and thought. I could have spent weeks writing potential uses for it and wouldn't have been able to outline all it's possibilities.
>>
Could I request a Nuclear Throne Jumpchain?
>>
>>52793732
I remember that. Think it was Gaunlet?

>>52793767
Does Real Ninja affect technology?
>>
File: Patron of the Moon.jpg (72KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
Patron of the Moon.jpg
72KB, 620x458px
>>52787788
Aw, nothing to get an Orochi Hatchery?

Can I buy multiples of the Least God of Cuteness? Miniature O-Kagachi is great, but tiny Myojin/Dragons/Kirin/Arashi, the Sky Asunder is great too.

Can you be an Oni instead with the Kami race/background?

Also, I'm terrible at scale. The upgrade of Bizarre Form lets you be as HUEG on the scale of Patron of the Moon or Keiga, the Tide Star?

Do the Spirit Attendants scale up with that too, like the Patron has, or are they really tiny in comparison to you if you upgrade your form?

>>52788745
>>52788781
Also, canon companion options?
>>
>>52793767
Like Raijin and Chakra Armour.
I see, sorry I was confusing the tenses. You were saying that you had added some things from filler, but I though you were going to. My mistake.

So, are you just settling on the jump as it is, at least for the moment? Or are you just waiting for enough Boruto to do either an update or a new jump?
>>
>>52793791
He might've already had it, I don't remember.

But it's directly stated to be a forbidden technique from Waterfall.
>>
>>52793729
>spoiler
I actually kind of want to do that seriously now.
Too bad I'm not fond of drop-in's perks.

Could Orphan do something like that too for fluff reasons, or is that too close to having a guardian? Maybe if they weren't particularly close?
>>
>>52793706
LETS HEAD ON BACK TO THE MALT SHOP
>>
>>52793832
Huh. Alright, well, scratch that, then.
>>
File: 1433857917456.png (177KB, 384x445px) Image search: [Google]
1433857917456.png
177KB, 384x445px
>>52793844
This conversation probably happened at some point.

>"Boy, am I sure glad Anon's in there and that we're out here, and that he's the Sheriff and that we're out here, and we're in there and I just remembered we're out here."
>"...Shaggy, are you feeling okay?"
>"Like, I don't know, man. That was weird!"
>>
>>52793816
Yep. You gotta be an actual ninja, not a mad scientist.
>>52793831
>waiting for enough Boruto
Yeah, I might do just that. If someone else beats me to it I won't mind over much.
>>52793834
Sure an orphan could do that. Just, you know. Your sensei would be real, and also dead.
>>
>>52793697
I know I answered this before, but 4Plebs is down so not as easy to track down. Hecate would give you strong insight into the workings of magic, various necromantic tricks (summoning the dead, making zombies, stuff like that), control of the Mist to a far greater degree than the Drop In 100, and maybe a few other tricks (crossroads and trivia themed stuff). Compared to a Path of the Gods Magician you're significantly weaker, but a lot more versatile.
>>
>>52793877
Let's hope that Boruto is worth a jump being made of it.
I am, sadly, not terribly optimistic.
Seriously that edgy flash forward in the first volume of the manga, if it's in any way accurate, then it's all downhill from here.
Let's hope that it's just some sort of clever trick or is later rethough or revised and it turns out better than that flashfoward would indicate.
>>
>>52793890
Thanks Merchant.
>>
>>52793877
Thanks for making the Naruto jump, Ninjanon. As a fan of Naruto from before it was cool, I really like the jump and am grateful you put the time and effort into it. Thanks.
>>
>>52793638
STRAIGHT A NINJA STUDENT.
>>
>>52793951
No, no, no, being a straight A ninja student means you get all of the attention. Being dead last gives you a lot of attention too. No, you gotta be so mediocre that nobody remembers you even exist even if they just talked to you a few seconds ago.
>>
>>52793913
You and me both. Rereading Naruto for the jump was painful at times, and if Boruto has quality like Naruto's bad points I doubt I'll have the desire to power through it.
>>52793933
Hey, thanks for saying that. It means a lot.
>>
>>52793913
I for one really don't like how that flash-forward is basically invalidating everything Naruto fought for, just to give his shitty son some sort of story arc.

In jumping Naruto, I will do him the kindness of teaching him how to properly raise his brats to not be so bratty.

Hinata and Naruto both could do with a helping hand there. One is a wallflower who wouldn't want her kids to be treated as she was when she was young and would overcompensate the other way, and the other is sadly an orphan with very few good role models, none of which gave him the best example of how to be a good parent.

Oh, and finding that edgy kid and straightening him out. That would probably help, although i can't say anything in detail because we still know so little about him beyond that he's an edgy little brat.
>>
>>52793933
When did you start reading? I remember reading the first issue to come to America in Shonen Jump. I never thought it would go the route it did.
>>
>>52793913
What did they do?
>>
>>52793913
>>52793989
>>52793990
Wait, what's this flash-forward about?
>>
>>52793974
>ninja school never actually says that higher is better
>secretly judge scores so that students who do just well enough to not be noticed actually have the highest grades
>>
>>52794028
Or judge that those students are either idiots for hiding their power and skill from their own side and the people who are going to be their teammates or trying to hide something from them.

You'll look stupid or suspicious. Neither is good.
>>
>>52794028
>This fuckwit kept showing of his skill in /public/ to dozens of assassins in training? They must be retarded.
>>
>>52794028
>Ninja has low grades because he was so unnoticeable they didn't notice they weren't noticing him
>Immediately make him the Hokage
>They can't find him to give him the hat
>>
>>52794024

At the beginning of the Boruto Manga there's a flashforward that shows you a glimpse of the future where Boruto is fighting someone in the middle of ruined Leaf Village that implies Naruto is already dead. It kinda screams "HEY, NARUTO DIED, YOU WANNA LEARN HOW THAT HAPPENED, RIGHT?"
>>
>>52794114
I seriously think Kishimoto is tired of this shit and is actively sabotaging it now.
>>
>>52794114
>Naruto died
...fucking how? Unless more aliens showed up, aren't him and Sasuke supposed to be gods compared to everyone else?

>>52794130
Wasn't his original idea for Naruto to have him be a demon detective in modern day Japan? He was supposed to be the son of Kurama there, I think.
>>
>>52794130
>Implying a ninja didn't replace Kishimoto already
>>
>>52794130
He's not the one writing or drawing Boruto
>>
>>52794130

Kishimoto isn't in charge of the new series, it's a bunch of new guys as he plays advisory role. So, yeah, I somewhat agree.
>>
>>52794024
Well, the Boruto manga initially is just going over the same storyline as the Boruto movie, although with it's own art style and a few small changes.

Hinata has no boobs and Momoshiki grows massive Cow horns. I am not joking!

But right at the very beginning there is a scene set in a devestated Konoha where an older Boruto and an edgy kid called Kawaki are having a standoff and then Boruto then has a flashback about all the other events in the manga until whenever they catch up.

Some stuff is said and implied that the country is at war and Naruto is dead. Which is a compelte negation of everything Naruto tried and largely succeeded in doing, ruining the ending of Naruto and giving us this nasty news in the very beginning of the Bortuo manga.

Of source, Kawaki could be wrong or lying, about Naruto being dead, but there's no easy way to disprove the devestation Konoha has clearly suffered.
>>
File: What the actual fuck.jpg (350KB, 907x690px) Image search: [Google]
What the actual fuck.jpg
350KB, 907x690px
>>52794172
>Kawaki
Who-

...what the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>52794172
>Hinata has no boobs

And already they failed at everything.
>>
>>52794152

"Fucking how?" is the exact reason. They don't drop any actual details, it's just a scene to make you go "what the fuck?" so you keep reading to learn why and how Naruto dies, probably years from now.
>>
>>52794217
Holy shit, is that white Uub?
>>
>>52794220
>"not according to keikaku"
>t. Hiashi
>>
>>52794244
>Everything was going according to Hiashi's keikaku*
>But everything changed when the Boruto manga attacked
>TL Note: Keikaku means plan in Japan
>>
>>52794228
Yeah, fifteen years from now we might get a conclusion for this part before it moves on to Boruto's son.
>>
>>52794217

>they both have edgy arm tattoo magic
>scarf-lad says "Boruto" without sniggering

Bleh.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (51KB, 736x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
51KB, 736x343px
The Boruto movie is shit compared to the mediocre manga. However the Anime is apparently pretty good if aside the fight animations that only /a/ is complaining about (while fapping over anime only side characters). The anime is giving minor look into New Ninja School which is basically a regular school now with ninja training as PE. As oppose to just ninja training. Which is why an idiot like Naruto could eventually pass.
>>
>>52793539
>because the source material gives the eyes all the cool stuff.
That's why you take the fanfiction drawback option for -100 to make the world sensible, and pretend canon never happened past the chuunin exam arc, for the most part.
>>
>>52794357
>that right eye
Does Boruto have a magic eye now too?
>>
>>52794357
wtf is up with the black sclera?
>>
File: flag2.png (26KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
flag2.png
26KB, 700x400px
Ahhh, but jumpers - do you have a flag?
No flag, no country! Those are the rules... that I just made up.

What do your jumpers put in the ground to declare that ground as yours?
>>
>>52794379
>>52794389

I might be wrong on this, but I'm pretty that I've heard through the grapevine that Boruto is possessed by the big bad alien dude and getting stronger from it or something.
>>
>>52794374
Hey jumpers, there's been a number of fanfic 'drawbacks' in various jumps, what fanfics do you favor for those?
>>
File: ThefewtheproudtheWizardpeople.jpg (390KB, 1600x1095px) Image search: [Google]
ThefewtheproudtheWizardpeople.jpg
390KB, 1600x1095px
Tell me about Naruto waifus.
>>
File: IMG_0902.png (792KB, 1456x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.png
792KB, 1456x1080px
>>52794379
>>52794389
Its an unknown dojutsu. In the manga it looks like a byakugan with the white on white.
>>
>>52794462
There are none. All the girls are trash, or at least poorly developed as characters, and basically irreverent on top of all that.
>>
>>52794462
I'm probably going to go Kusagakure and waifu Karin.
>>
>>52794464
Oh goddammit, more crazy powerful magic eyes that only get more powerful as the series progresses? It's the fucking Sharingan 2.0!
>>
>>52794446
Dreaming of Sunshine, if only to mess with Shikako and give her help and advice when she really needs it.

>>52794464
...huh. He looks...weird, here. I mean, aside from everything about the eye (the mark, the scar, the eye itself), his face looks like an uncanny valley version of Naruto.
>>
>>52794490
Oh god, the look on Shikako's face when she finds out that there's someone else just like her but not really.
>>
>>52794490

Everything is like uncanny valley version of the original series in the new series's manga. The new art style is trying to emulate the old one, but it's just low enough quality to be unnerving.
>>
>>52785617
>Inferno Style

Reminds me of TTS 40K.
>>
>>52794462
You might as well just spend Naruto shipping Temari and Shikamaru
>>
How dangerous is the mana khemia jump?
>>
>>52794530
It's going to be great, especially when I start using stuff from other worlds with the explanation of "Oh yeah, all those fictional worlds are real, and I've been through a ton of them. The ride is nowhere NEAR over, kid.

>>52794531
Yeah it seems like it. This >>52794357 actually looks OK, but that other image...
>>
>>52787788
>Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
Love it, but...

>needing around a square kilometer a few hundred feet of height to be summoned..
It's only a square kilometer, and gives two mana?

Seems really small compared to the 'within four miles' of Mana Seism? I mean, around 32 meters compared to four miles...

On the other hand, if it was about as big as the Mana Seism area, it'd be very close to the Palace of Versailles...

So, what I'm asking is... Is it's size ever given in canon?
>>
File: IMG_0903.png (265KB, 936x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.png
265KB, 936x560px
>>52794483
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>52794626
Reminder that this is THE most bullshit set of magic eyes in the setting. With only these, Toneri was able to fight Naruto evenly, despite the fact that Naruto had Asura's power, Kurama, years more experience since Kaguya, and actual training in general. Even Kaguya's eyes are less bullshit, since she had eaten a Chakra fruit before and had most of the tailed beasts inside of her, and she still ended up losing to Naruto and Sasuke.
>>
>>52794573
What'll she do if you come in with dimension traveling stuff from other jumps, and find her original world?
>>
>>52794766
I imagine she'd probably ask to see her original world again. Even if she has no plans to return, Shikako would at least want to see it again.
>>
>>52794766
I think at this point, even though she misses her old home, she wouldn't even begin to entertain the idea of going back. She has a new family and friends that she not only cares for, but has fought together with. That's something you don't just abandon.
>>
>>52794490
Not even gonna think about "Catch Your Breath" ?
>>
File: counselofthesoratami.jpg (97KB, 575x915px) Image search: [Google]
counselofthesoratami.jpg
97KB, 575x915px
>>52787788
>>52794601
>it'd be very close to the Palace of Versailles...
Wait, no, scratch that. I'm an idiot who confuses miles and kilometers.

Still, the point of the size comparison being kinda weird is still valid.
>>
>>52794814
Two words: Genderfluid Yamato.
>>
>>52794835
What?
>>
>>52794814
Catch Your Breath is good, but Kei is part of Team Minato, and it's looking like she's going to end up solving the plot with the others by the time the jump starts.

>>52794849
One of the chapters where Yamato shows up post-Fall of ROOT has him identify as a girl. I guess he's trying to figure out who he is after being Danzo's puppet for so long.
>>
>>52794835
Dammit Tumblr!
>>
>>52794881
Ah I don't know how I misread that as Minato instead before, but isn't it good if the plot is solved? You could just spend all your time trolling the world then.
>>
>>52794898
Fanfiction.net, actually. As I recall, it's not even portrayed as that big of a deal. It's brought up once, accepted, and then Yamato's just casually referred to as a she for the rest of the chapter. And since he hasn't shown up again yet, that's pretty much all we've heard about it.
>>
>>52794934
Wait really? So it's something like

>what is he up to
>you mean she
>what?
>yeah he's a she now
>oh...so what is she up to?

Because if so that's actually pretty okay if no one spergs out or makes a big deal out of it.
>>
>>52794934
The tumblr cancer is spreading.
>>
>>52794932
Eh, sure, but at the same time it's just as fun to have the plot happen, and then derail it with outside context stuff. Besides, it's more interesting to see the SI actually interact with the world and see what changes they make first hand.

>>52794966
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>52794974
Nigga I ain't sure how to tell you this, but

One of our jumpmakers is from tumblr
>>
>>52794966
How is it okay? It takes an established character and turns him into some fucking Tumblr bullshit. Yamato was a cool dude, now I can't even enjoy the story that I was pretty into now because of that one thing. Fuck SJWs.
>>
File: Ruse.jpg (33KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
Ruse.jpg
33KB, 600x406px
>>52795006
>>
File: 1447467757916.gif (917KB, 468x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447467757916.gif
917KB, 468x360px
>>52795006
>>
>>52795006
That explains a few of the arguments I've seen. Muh representation and that kinda shit.
>>
Do we finally have the source of the shitposting? Has it been Tumblr all along, trying to snuff out fun wherever it can be found?
>>
>>52794881
>I guess he's trying to figure out who he is after being Danzo's puppet for so long.
That is reeeally shaky justification there. There are so many other things which would make more sense for him to do if he's trying to 'find himself' or rebuild his identity, like, just throwing this out there, not being a ninja.

Frankly it sounds like someone with a fetish came across a vulnerable person and shaped them to fit their oddity selfishly.

I'll admit I've never read the story, but that is how it reads from what I'm seeing here.

>>52795008
Agreed. It would be a bit more acceptable if there was some sort of canon hint of a predisposition, but it just comes out of the blue.

That said there is... worse representations of Naruto characters... elsewhere. Yamato is not the only casualty in this war, so to speak.
>>
160. Kung Fu Panda
Origin: Way of the Dragon Warrior, Age: 21, Race: Rat, Theme: Chi Shit
Perks: Iron Body Style, Iron Fists, Wuxi Finger Hold, Inner Peace, Chi Warrior, Slithered Body Style, Rubber Body Style

I was a martial artist from the Lee Da Kung Fu Academy who decided to venture out and see an old friend during some big ceremony. The Academy wasn't really the kind of place to accept a small guy, but they were a bit more open-minded after Crane got in. I still had to survive a deadly obstacle course, but I had some mobility and the brave to take advantage of the traps rather than move between them. So, I trained alongside him for a few years before he got swept away by Tigress to train with Shifu and Oogway. I was secretly hoping to impress them with Chi techniques to get in training alongside the Furious Five, because the only friend I had at the Academy was Mei Ling. Everyone else was kind of a dick.

Crane'd be playing a role in the ceremony, but we all knew he wasn't going to get it. Tigress was the obvious choice, as Master Shifu's favorite. I mean, I knew because three days ago I awoke as the reincarnation of a universe-hopping asshole, but no one else really expected him to be the Dragon Warrior either. And then Po fell from the sky and all the focus was on training him, so I had to wait my turn. Luckily, the first movie didn't really seem to take that long in universe, and no one really minded me hanging about. When the Five came back from fighting Tai Lung paralyzed and injured, I used Chi to heal them. That got me in. I was starting to get afraid I'd have to use Dojo Crasher and get my ass kicked by a turtle.

It might have slightly changed the third movie that I took the time to teach Po about Chi beforehand, but he still didn't have the raw power to defeat Kai, so I wasn't much more use than Shifu in that regard. Still, it was fun to train in a Wuxia type setting with most of my power toggled off. Good day.
>>
>>52795077
Would not be surprised, given what I've heard in the past about them.
>>
>>52795006
Now that you brought it up, does tumblr has a jumpchain community like SB or reddit?
>>
>>52794966
Probably the main issue really. It does treat it very casually but the fact that it's there at all means it's a deliberate choice. If it was a new character? I could see it just being there because it can be. But changing an existing character to that is a deliberate choice on the authors part, no matter how much they try to pass it off as no big deal.
>>
>>52795124
No, and it isn't really conducive to it either, given the utter lack of threads. It'd be like a Jumpchain Community on Wordpress.
>>
>>52795124
It has 5 results in the search section, and 2 of them are from the same account.

Not really any signs of a community.
>>
Need help deciding, Dark Magician Girl, Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, or Clan With Blue Eyes. I spent all my cp so I only have my free drop in tribute.
>>
>>52795124
God I hope not. It's bad enough Reddit's in on it.
>>
>>52795124
Not that I've heard of.

>>52795132
I'd actually find myself maybe approving if something was properly made of it, but just a casual 'oh, he's a she now' is just... I mean, seriously? There's no payoff. No lesson learnt. No proper character development.
We don't see any of the process of Yamato making this decision, or even properly see how those close to him react beyond an unhelpful 'yeah, okay'.
I mean, tolerance is great, 'yeah tolerance'. But real people don't act like that, they have opinions and concerns. Real people wouldn't act like that, and as fictional people are supposed to emulate reality... it's just wierd and really arbitrary.
It's like the Danish Girl screenplay being reduced to a few lines. A great tale of insight and understanding reduced to a back-of-the-dvd summary. If there was a story, I'd like to read it, but I doubt that there is.
>>
>>52795193
The jumps from Reddit don't exactly scream quality, do they?
Got to give them props for enthusiasm, but the jumps themselves are mediocre at best. Pity, if they came here we could help them make better jumps.
>>
>That whole last thread where the shitposter is rabidly samefagging to attack dirge and you were all too lazy to do anything.
>>
>>52795228
What do you want me to do about it?
>>
>>52795187
What background are you taking? Darkness Dragon requires two tokens, which you won't have if you take any other background except Drop In.

That being said, Dark Magician Girl if you want to have a fun and kind waifu who has the potential for great strength, Darkness Dragon if you want a powerful ally who's a schemer, scavenger, and a horn dog for Blue Eyes White Dragons, and the Clan if you want a group of servants who are powerful together
>>
>>52795240
Ignore him. He is the shitposter, shitposting about himself shiptposting, while we ignored his shitposting to himself, as he was shitposting to himself in the last thread.
To respond is to fall into the cycle of shit from whence there is no return.
>>
>>52795267
Shitpost-ception.
*insert Inception noise*
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>52795228
>>52795240
>>52795267
>>52795278
>>
>>52795187
>>52795262
Which jump is this?
>>
>>52795187
Oh, wait, you won't be able to get the full Clan anyway. You only have two tokens, each one costs half of one. You'd only get four of the five.

>>52795294
Shadow Realm, just came out yesterday, was finished today. See here >>52789984.
>>
>>52795262
Ah I am taking Drop-In, from what you have said DM Girl seems best, I thought RE Dragon was hoping for a more noble goal while uniting both clans.
>>
>>52795288
I would vote for that man.
Vote for Big Pal. Make the Galaxy Great Again.

Actually, that sparks a thought...

Guys what did you do in Star Wars, any of them? Bonus points if it's something political.
>>
>>52795278
A shitpost within a shitpost within a idiot within an enigma on the internet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2jUhnCU9iA
>>
>>52795304
Nah, he just wants more power, as well as some White Dragon tail. He scavenges power from magic places, eats lesser dragons, and wants to unite the clans so he can add the power of the Blue-Eyes to the Red-Eyes family, and at the same time finally tap that ass.
>>
>>52795313
A simple 'bwong' noice should not be that ominous.

It's sorcery. Burn the witch!!
>>
>>52795307
I actually ran for the seat of Emperor, with all my charisma it was pretty easy. I then set about fixing the problems the CIS was having so as to make them happy and not rebel. Also went to the Jedi and told them to either go full space hippie or space warrior after I explained how their "new" Jedi Creed sucked. I may have also brought back Revan to have them be my successor.
>>
>>52795220
Does Reddit even have there own jumps besides like two or three? Or should we include mine as well, considering that's where I came from?
>>
>>52795335
My plans of giving him a human body and just chill-in with some drinks is gone now.
>>
If i am a drop in how much does it cost to get red eyes flare dragon and one of the blue eye sisters?
>>
>>52795382
In fairness, he's got good reason to be so vicious. The Red-Eyes used to be at the bottom of the food chain, and they've been constantly fighting just to survive. In a world as dangerous as the Shadow Realm, they're even willing to make deals with the Archfiends if it means they'll get more power. That lust for power is what's allowed them to survive.

Besides, he's at least better then his sister, who wants to exterminate the Blue-Eyes out of pride and a desire to rule unchallenged as the masters of the dragon world.
>>
>>52795436
200cp, and your free Tributes.
>>
>>52795455
thank you for uniting the clans
>>
>>52795436
>>52795480
Flare Dragon hates the Blue-Eyes, though. It's Darkness Dragon that wants to unite the clans.
>>
File: covered_up_guy_by_tobiee[1].jpg (250KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
covered_up_guy_by_tobiee[1].jpg
250KB, 518x800px
>>52795302
>>52789984
>Shadow Realm
Is there really a YGO work dedicated to the shadow realm that this jump is based off of, or is it just YGO in general?
>>
>>52795494
From what I can tell, it's basically a mix-match of all the fantasy cards from YGO made into a setting, mixed with some lore from the first show.
>>
File: 1310311257953.jpg (57KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1310311257953.jpg
57KB, 350x392px
>>52792246
>>52792298
>>52792369
>>52792707
This theory is retarded. Various legendaries have multiple members of their species, even ones that seem important like Lugia. Many of them don't even have entries that imply they're the originator of a natural phenomenon. Not all legendaries are gods. Say whatever you want about Dialga or Palkia, but when we're talking about pokemon like Heatran or Latios/Latias whose claim to fame is just being really rare and slightly stronger than normal, it all falls to fucking pieces.
>>
>>52795494
I think it's pretty much an OC made of all the card backstories up to certain point all thrown together and rejiggered to work together. I think it works pretty well.
>>
File: 1447467834305.gif (740KB, 364x244px) Image search: [Google]
1447467834305.gif
740KB, 364x244px
>>52795029
I thought someone was going to give me an opportunity to post the companion gif, but it looks like that won't happen.

Here's the second gif that goes with the linked one.
>>
>>52795493
harem perks and charisma perks
>>
>>52795515
Not really, you have great and small gods. Gods of time and space but also gods of things that get stuck in drawers so they close but wont open. Just cause one is more powerful does not mean the the other is not a god.

Also who cares if there are multiples? Lugia the legendary that talks has way more power than lugia the semi smart bird.
>>
File: A Flying Castle of Great Size.jpg (114KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
A Flying Castle of Great Size.jpg
114KB, 800x800px
>>52790055
An alt-form with great physicality or just raw stats would be good. Bolas isn't really a melee fighter, other than being a honking big dragon, so high skill at killing the fuck out things is a good idea. Your idea has merit because it doesn't depend on anything but raw stats, but remember his first response to seeing you is either going to be Doom Blade (Trying to destroy you from the start) or casting Shatter on the best looking artifact you've got. He and you both hve magic for a while.

>>52790580
Are saying formatting here?

>>52791121
Neat form and all but magic are good Links. Magic is well known in Kamigawa and not at all mysterious.

>>52792070
>Ronin
On it and thanks.

>warnings
Already got it but thanks.

>It seems you have an innate talent for reading warning in the world around you
Stupid carry over mutter mutter.

>Siblings Across Spirit and Body
As written.

>Mask of the Kami Jumper
The former.

>..How does summoning a land work? Does your fancy new mountain just replace whatever was there before?
I believe they overlap via magic or whatever's already there integrates for the duration of the summoning. It's a foggy area.

>specific lands
You have the Jumper's versions, which you can summon, and the worlds versions which are not summon-able.

>Fool’s Errand
Doh!

>Exorsize
The joke is that you'll be doing a lot of running and such.

>*if he?
Thank you.

>Scenarios:
Thanks for the feedback. More may come.

>Co-Pilot
Sure go aHead

>>52793830
>Orochi Hatchery?
I'm going to be working on a Scenario for that. Actually one for each Race but that may take some time.

>Least God of Cuteness?'
Yeah sure go ahead.

>Oni?
It's more a life choice than anything else among the spirits so yeah.

>HUEG
More the latter than the former. Patron of the Moon was HUEG even among the Kami, but it might be possible. Note that the castle thing is three stories for scale.

(Field is too Long will continue next post.)
>>
>>52795494
Apparently he is doing that for some of the decks at least. Who knows how far the total madman will go?
>>
>>52794462
Everyone is spoken for so there's no room for waifus.
>>
File: 1467272285219.jpg (160KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1467272285219.jpg
160KB, 1024x749px
>>52795612
An my Name fell off! Dang it!

>>52793830
>Spirit Attendants
Torso sized is the largest you get.

>canon companion
Working on it!

>>52794601
>Love it, but...
Special lands are special for a reason. I can edit it but it was a vast palaace before it was converted for war so.... pretty big but not too large.
>>
>>52793497
I don't understand the question

>>52793522
They CAN be redeemed but some of them drank the Archfiend kool-aid a little too hard. And much like in humans, hatred is a drug for Fiends. They LOVE hating things.

Also, yeah, that actually sounds like a great ending for the jump if you solve probably one of the roughest drawbacks there considering it's
basically a freaking quest to save the Shadow Realm

>>52795448
>>52795382
>>52795335
>>52795304

To be a tiny bit more fair to Darkness, he's genuinely in love with the Blue-Eyes, he's just

Kind of also a hardened survivor so he mentally justifies itself as a power thing rather than a love thing

AKA Darkness Dragon is tsundere for Blue-Eyes and just goes "I-i'm just mating with you for a stronger bloodline, that's all"
>>
>>52795660
I don't think Karin ends up with anyone in canon, actually.
>>
>>52795655
It's just going to end up with more attempts at exploiting card text to try and powergame the Jumper.

And of course, Digger just acts like a complete troll when confronted on it.
>>
>>52795307

I became a grand moff, befriended Vader,Palpatine,Tarkin and Thrawn then helped crush rebel scum and then helped purge the corruption from them empire whiles bringing peace to the galaxy and when the vong came they got railed hard because I prepared for that as well as other plot points
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>52795660
>>52794462

Tayuya for the win
>>
>>52795240
Honestly, people should at least speak up instead of making it look like the shitposter has authority and consensus here.

>>52795267
You people really are retarded.
>>
>>52795494
These guys
>>52795531
>>52795512
are correct

Cues were taken from adventure fantasy/points of light settings, the backstories given by the cards as well as various 'stories' told by the lores of the various cards

It's definitely a bunch of tales put into a bigger picture setting.
I wanna do similar for Smile World, which is going to be sort of a place where a lot of the goofier lighthearted archetypes live.

Headcanonly, I have it as Horahkty's comfy spot she sits down and watches the little goofballs living there have adventures and sing and dance. Not sure if I should make that something that's actually a thing or not though
>>
>>52795690
Disregard me, I have the dumb
>>
>>52795612
Does the EDH scenario make you lose your gear?
>>
>>52795709
Well she has my vote
>>
>>52795668
And Blue-Eyes would be pretty tsundere herself, along with her sisters. Where as Darkness Dragon is hiding it behind a desire for a stronger bloodline, Blue-Eyes would scoff at him, call him a commoner or weakling or such...and then when he's not around she'd think of their future together, while her sisters can only react with a stunned "Him?! HIM?!".

...god damn it, looks like I'm going to have to start shipping now. AND THEY'RE BOTH TSUNDERES, SO IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A PAIN.
>>
>>52795668
My question was if I put Exodia back together can I take him with me, since his name is in the section but says we cannot use points for him.
>>
>>52795710
>the shitposter has authority and consensus here.
You make it sound like we're supposed to care. Like really, what do we get out of bothering? If there's nothing in it for us of course we won't speak up, it's a bloody waste of time.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>52795729
Nope, just your supernatural powers and magic. You are still carrying artifacts if you have then on hand.
>>
>>52795612
>The joke is that you'll be doing a lot of running and such.
...That is actually pretty funny.

Sorry for ruining the joke by needing it explained.

>I believe they overlap via magic or whatever's already there integrates for the duration of the summoning. It's a foggy area.
Huh, okay.

>You have the Jumper's versions, which you can summon, and the worlds versions which are not summon-able.
I wonder if I can explain away the second version of them with Duplication Magic...

>Thanks for the feedback. More may come.
>I'm going to be working on a Scenario for that. Actually one for each Race but that may take some time.
Awesome.

Anway, thanks for the answers.

One last question though, how does the Mask of the Kami Jumper's boost with divine magic compare to the boost from Jumper of Flesh and Spirit?
>>
>>52795668
Hey Digger, thoughts on this >>52793609? Not the original anon, just thought I'd bring it to your attention.
>>
>>52795565
You're ignoring how you have no justification for the god label. Heatran isn't associated with any such thing. Nor are Latios and Latias. Not Meloeta, not Victinic, I can go on and on and on.

Hell one of the newest legendaries is explicitly just a toy made for an ancient princess. She's just strong because, as established in X/Y, pokemon lifeforce is extremely strong.

You're forcing your headcanon of "I follow the pokedex entries!" to the point where you ignore the pokedex entries to add your own headcanon in their place. You're a hypocrite trying to force an idiotic theory based on nothing.
>>
>>52794814
Might as well bring up Of the River and the Sea, seeing as we're bringing every reincarnation fic into it.
>>
>>52795676
>Karin
She's yandere for Sasuke and keeps an umbilical cord from his daughter in a box despite it not even being hers.

>>52795709
You want to waifu someone with Orochimaru inside them?
>>
>>52795745
Nice false flagging.
>>
>>52795792
>She's yandere for Sasuke
yeah, but you can preempt that by getting her yandere for you before she meets sasuke
>>
>>52795744
The notes section sorta covers this, Exodia's bound to the Shadow Realm

>>52795770
...That's a lot better but I also don't wanna edit the doc for the 6th time so uh

You can go ahead and mentally insert that since it works way better
>>
>>52795712
>spoiler

Adorable.
>>
>>52787788
>Calligraphy Kit of Exotic Means
This seems... really good for the price. It sounds like I could fill it up with some rare potions and have it refill indefinitely. Is that the case?
>>
File: 1488727220011.jpg (51KB, 293x377px) Image search: [Google]
1488727220011.jpg
51KB, 293x377px
>>52795736

Good luck fampai
>>
>>52795792
>She's yandere for Sasuke and keeps an umbilical cord from his daughter in a box despite it not even being hers.

What?
>>
>>52795712
>Horahkty is the stereotypical super nice and good goddess tried to build a peaceful benevolent world.

>Everything goes horribly wrong and her world devolves into the Shadow Realm. She creates the Smile World as her happy place so that she can mentally recuperate from this enormous fuckup.

>She decides "all right lets try this whole benevolent world thing again" and creates the Elemental Hero World a place where good and justice overcomes evil.
>"much better"
>>
>>52795804
Ah I am sorry, I did not see that.
>>
>>52795798
Are you trying to imply that we should care about namefag politics?
>>
>>52795830
Sasuke had a child with Sakura. Karin was the midwife because Sakura broke water out in the middle of nowhere. Karin snipped the child, Sarada's, umbilical cord and keeps it in a box as a memento of Sasuke.
>>
>>52795774
Doesn't the main character of that actually, legitimately fix every problem in the entire setting? Like, literally convinced Orochimaru not to attack Konoha?
>>
>>52795660
Tenten is 10/10, and isn't taken.
>>
>>52795792
>You want to waifu someone with Orochimaru inside them?

We have perks for that.
>>
>>52795712
You could have the intro mention that she created it after the Shadow Realm went to hell, because them betraying her trust and trying to take over the world actually hurt her, personally. So she decided to create the Smile World so that she could recover from all the emotional pain she went through.

Actually, going with this >>52795837, completing the Paths of Destiny drawback would probably be the happiest moment of her life. Everything is good again.
>>
This guy >>52795867 knows his shit.
>>
>>52795867
Does she even have a personality?

>>52795868
Perks for fucking Orochimaru?
>>
>>52795868
Meant to say it could also be considered a 2 for 1 kinda deal if you have genderbender powers and are into that.
>>
>>52795660
>Everyone is spoken for so there's no room for waifus.
>Jumpers.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>52795766
>...That is actually pretty funny.
Eh no prob Bruh.

>Huh, okay.
Yeah.

>I wonder if I can explain away the second version of them with Duplication Magic...
Duplication Magic works on people and monsters not on lands.

>Awesome.
Thanks

>One last question though, how does the Mask of the Kami Jumper's boost with divine magic compare to the boost from Jumper of Flesh and Spirit?
It's streamlined to only work on Divine stuff, or your Unholy stuff if you go Oni I guesss, but it's might be around the same level of magic boost, just no soul or vital boost to go along with it.

>>52795819
An inkwell in this case is 3-4 Fluid Oz which accumulates over the course of an hour. Most of the work is done by the Inkstones, however yeah I have been made aware of how folks may use it out of context to the Jump itself. Wank responsibly Please.
>>
File: SmileWorld-YS16-EN-C-1E.png (284KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
SmileWorld-YS16-EN-C-1E.png
284KB, 300x439px
>>52795872

...I..might have some intro fluff already written up as a draft

Oh? Is it a new visitor?

Well, gosh. Hello there! I'm not real good with talkin', but...I'd be glad to show ya around.

Welcome to Smile World! It's what we all here call home, don't ya know? It's a sunny little place, green fields and blue skies. Over there's the Toon Kingdom to the west, the madolches are over there by their big fancy chateau...Ah, darn. Told ya I wasn't good at talkin'!

Still, If ya need a map, I got one right here, should show ya around here...Let's see just where ya landed, first.

>Location Section still working on it

Ah, yeah, that'd explain it! Anyways, Smile World's as bright as it comes, ya can see that, though. We got plenty of talented friends around here, n' while people like the edge imps and dustons can be frustratin' since they like causing mischief, they're just a little rowdy at worst. Hopefully ya can find yourself a cozy little corner around here.

Eh? Fightin'? Well, like I said, we can get rowdy...but I never seen anyone really ever take the big sleep like the stories talk about here, least not while I've been alive.

Guess we can just thank the Goddess for that one, right? From what grandpa said, she's always watchin' this world, happy and smilin' when we're having a blast here. Maybe that's why the world always seems to be bouncin' to the beat when the boys start playing their songs...ah, well, can't be talkin' stories all day.

What kind of folk are ya, or would ya like to be?

>Drop-in
(Edge Imp, Toon, Duston)
>Toy
(Fluffal, Wind-Up, Madolche)
>Entertainer
(Performapal, Ghostricks, Ultimate Athlete)
>Gadgets
(Symphonic Warrior, Watt, Deskbots)
>Country Folk
(Ojama, Cloudians, Sylvans)
>>
File: ebeuabguhgh.gif (829KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
ebeuabguhgh.gif
829KB, 150x250px
>>52795857
> and keeps it in a box
I'd say that thing must be rank, but given how old the kids are now it probably passed through stink and settled back into that old muted musty smell of things that used to stink to high hell back in the day.
Umbilical cords are just tissue. It must look like jerky by now.
>>
File: Yandere snek.jpg (211KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere snek.jpg
211KB, 800x450px
>>52795868
>>
>>52795925
We get to see it. It is jerky.
>>
>>52795924
If she really did make smile world as her retreat I feel like it is my sworn duty as a former Shadow Realm denizen to cause some chaos!
>>
>>52795978
do not
>>
>>52795978
As a child of Eris I also feel obligated desu.
>>
>>52795978
Do it. Sounds fun.
>>
>>52795924
That looks good to me, Digger! Also, it makes the Goddess seem really cute, that she'd create such an innocent and happy world after the Shadow Realm broke her heart.
>>
File: Ganondorf is Not Amused.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Ganondorf is Not Amused.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>52795978
DO NOT.
>>
File: Silent.jpg (62KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
Silent.jpg
62KB, 317x450px
>>52795804
Nooooooo, my silent waifus!

It was just a slight thing that bugged me because the Red Eyes archfiend is only slightly stronger than both the ruling twins, and is still a scrub against a normal Blue Eyes. The Black Skull Dragon on the other hand is both a lot more powerful then either of them and is stronger than even the Blue Eyes. I imagine an epic scene where when the twins confront the archfiend fusion it boasts about how it had acquired the power that the Red Eyes had been searching for their entire lives, that his fusion put him on a level even beyond the Blue Eyes and that with the Archfiends help the Red Eyes will take the true place as the most powerful dragon clan and rule the world.

The one of the twins counter argue by pointing out how they would rule nothing as he has made himself and the rest of the clan slaves of the whims of the Archfiends.

And then the epic battle would commence!
>>
File: A-jYa.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
A-jYa.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>52795878
>Does she even have a personality?
She's pretty blunt and direct; polite in that way where she knows when it's better not to say anything, but when she actually talks she doesn't tend to beat around the bush. It's reflected in her jutsu as well, or lack thereof. She throws weapons or explosives at things, and if that doesn't work, she usually just throws more. She's a kind, /fit/, but not particularly complex individual.
Also, given her prevalence towards using them, she probably knows how to make simple storage seals and exploding tags.
That's about the extent of her characterization.
>>
>>52796060
Sounds like a boring person.
>>
File: Sure bro.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sure bro.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>52796080
>>
>>52794462
Sasuke-chan.
>>
>>52796042
>Meanwhile, in Pandemonium...
>Archfiend Emperor: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>52795978
>>52795982
>>52795993
>>52795994

See, that's why Edge Imps(Who explicitly are behind Frightfurs, which are fucked up Fluffals), Dustons(which are giant obnoxious nuisances that get everywhere) and Toons(who are morally ambiguous but kind of mischevious since Toons tended to be kind of mean-looking) are drop-ins

They're the big nuisances/care bear-style antagonists
>>
File: Ayumi-the-Last-Visitor-MtG-Art.jpg (162KB, 900x724px) Image search: [Google]
Ayumi-the-Last-Visitor-MtG-Art.jpg
162KB, 900x724px
>>52795894
>Duplication Magic works on people and monsters not on lands.
Well, yeah. I know that, and you know that. But when I show up as a mirror Kami and bullshit, I'm sure I could convince some people at least.

>It's streamlined to only work on Divine stuff, or your Unholy stuff if you go Oni I guesss, but it's might be around the same level of magic boost, just no soul or vital boost to go along with it.
Cool, thanks. I was getting mostly Divine stuff here anyway, since I'm going deep into Kami (I'm looking at 12 symbolic links right now).

I think I'll go with the Mask then, since they'd cost me the same at this point, and I like the Mask's other effects... Though wait, vital boost?

And, damn, I just remembered another question. I think it was mentioned some Kami did something similar to Divine Intervention's pantheon thing? Anything you can tell me about that?
>>
>>52796145
>Edge Imps are not only edgy due to having blade parts, they're just edgy dicks in general
That's hilarious.
>>
File: MokeyMokey-TU04-EN-C-UE.jpg (79KB, 415x599px) Image search: [Google]
MokeyMokey-TU04-EN-C-UE.jpg
79KB, 415x599px
>>52796145
I'm surprised there aren't any of these fuckers in Smile World.
>>
>>52796180
>sometimes he gets mad and that is dreadful

what
>>
>>52795837
That.... actually makes good sense.

Head cannon accepted.
>>
>>52796192

There's a strategy with Mokey Mokey that allows you to get three of them out, each with 3000 attack, and they're very mad.
>>
File: MokeyMokeySmackdown-DR3-EN-C-UE.png (403KB, 315x461px) Image search: [Google]
MokeyMokeySmackdown-DR3-EN-C-UE.png
403KB, 315x461px
>>52796192
>>
I wonder how powerful I am if I take all the Red Eyes, Blue Eyes, and Chaos perks. Either way I must be terrifying to both races.
>>
File: Shape Stealer.jpg (74KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Shape Stealer.jpg
74KB, 312x445px
>>52796146
>Mirror Kami
Good idea bro. It's happened before.

>12 symbolic links
Hahahaha great!

>I think it was mentioned some Kami did something similar to Divine Intervention's pantheon thing? Anything you can tell me about that?
Kami like the Myojin are able to spin off aspected clones/avatars of there powers to keep up with the large load of work they get for being... well the Myojin. I have no idea how long it takes but it could well take hundreds of years per avatar/clone since these were the Kami of some of the original concepts in Kamigawa.
>>
>>52796229
Sounds dreadful.
>>
File: Smackdown.jpg (46KB, 315x461px) Image search: [Google]
Smackdown.jpg
46KB, 315x461px
>>52796180
I imagine these guys were basically Horahkty's prototype toons. She decided to create them to be the planets warm, cuddly angel friends but did not want to get too toony and get too unrealistic.

And then everything went down and she was like "I need to create and entire realm of Moki Mokis and have them give me hugs, oh god blue eyes I created you to be a noble and proud example for all creatures to follow and look up to, why are you killing everyone for being inferior to you?"
>>
>>52796283
All of these posts just make me want to give her a hug.

>>52796238
DIGGER! REQUESTING AN OPTION FOR GIVING THE GODDESS A HUH!
>>
>>52796283
So what you're saying is that they are usually docile, but when they get angry they create a lot of mayhem, because during their creation Horahkty's anger at the Blue-Eyes was involved and made them a bit wonky?
>>
>>52796238
>That one perk allows you to summon 99 Moki Mokis.

>The Fiends kill one of them and the rest immediatley fly into a rage which gives each and every one of them the power of a Blue Eyes Dragon.

>That's when the fiends realized, they fucked up.
>>
>>52796238
>>52796326
A HUG* DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT.
>>
>>52795857
Yeah, Sakura definitely raped Sasuke, though.
>>
>>52796329
I think he meant that she gave the Moki Mokis a temper so they wouldn't be too cartoonish, but then the Shadow Realm traumatized her so she decided to go full toon and create Smile World because she needs hugs.
>>
>>52796364
Ah, makes sense.
>>
>>52796238
Are we allowed to companion Fusion or Ritual monsters? Cause I kind of want to recruit the Mokey-Mokey King
>>
File: kamiofthepaintedroad.jpg (78KB, 419x305px) Image search: [Google]
kamiofthepaintedroad.jpg
78KB, 419x305px
>>52796245
>Good idea bro. It's happened before.
Ah, right. I completely forgot about that one. Then there's the Ryuu in Kiki-Jiki's story too, with mirror scales... Maybe I should replace it with something more unique...

>Hahahaha great!
It is! But to be fair, almost half of those are lands.

>Kami like the Myojin are able to spin off aspected clones/avatars of there powers to keep up with the large load of work they get for being... well the Myojin. I have no idea how long it takes but it could well take hundreds of years per avatar/clone since these were the Kami of some of the original concepts in Kamigawa.
Hm, interesting.

Oh, speaking of, how close could you get to a Myojin with the full Kami perkline and the Mask?
>>
File: BlueEyesToonDragon-DPBC-EN-C-1E.png (399KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
BlueEyesToonDragon-DPBC-EN-C-1E.png
399KB, 310x450px
>>52796283
Horahkty creates the Blue Eyes Toon Dragon.

>How do you like that Blue Eyes, I not only made a parody off you but it also is the comic relief, feel my inter dimensional scorn!

Meanwhile in the Shadow Realm

>Blue Eye Ultamite Dragon "For some reason I feel like someone is talking bad about me and my glorious race. it was probably those ignorant bastards in Lemuria, I think I'm going to SLAUGHTER THEM ALL AND BURN THEIR KINGDOM TO THE GROUND FOR THIS INSULT!
>>
>>52796490
For some reason that actually seems plausible.
Thread posts: 547
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.