[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1450: Accursed Fortune Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 80

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52768104
>>
File: Little Monsters.jpg (780KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Little Monsters.jpg
780KB, 850x1189px
>>52777384
Do you have any minions, Jumpers?
>>
Speaking of Sonic, during which jump is Amy first in anyway? I just remember her appearing in a movie then she started showing up.
>>
>>52777419
I prefer to call them 'friends'.
>>
>>52777422
Amy Rose first appeared in Sonic CD.
>>
>>52777422
She first showed up in Sonic CD, which was also the first game where Metal Sonic appeared. She'd be in Classic Sonic.
>>
>>52777419
Lets see: I've got my Crows, My Vassals from Disgaea, My Grimm, The Four Heroes from Darkest Dungeon, Overlord Priere, and Taylor Hebert.
>>
>>52777422
She first appeared in Sonic CD, although she had a radically different character design. She wore a green blouse with an orange skirt, and styled her quills like Sonic's, instead of the red dress and comb down she does in modern.

Apparently she was also into tarot cards, if the game manual is any indication.
>>
File: 1346037885616.jpg (36KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
1346037885616.jpg
36KB, 308x325px
>>52777475
The comic had a really fun interpretation of that version of the character.
>>
>>52777419
Of course! Admittedly, I don't use them a lot, but I do have some. I bought "I can buy my own Insurance now!" from FLCL, which gives me 20 to 30 special forces level trained individuals that all come armed for whatever the current situation requires.

I mostly use them to do the heavy lifting when we get deliveries to the Hot Springs Hotel. But it's nice to know they're around if I need them for an emergency.

I don't consider the Dolls or my Companions as minions.
>>
>>52777419
Do jumpma- I mean servants count? Oh, defective Worms are put to work in the jump-mines, of course.
>>
>>52777543
She was such a psycho, it was great. I remember her attacking Super Scourge with her hammer, complaining about how he wasn't going squish.
>>
>>52777543
Please tell me that's an edit.
>>
>>52777543
Wait? This isn't some kind of edit? I require an issue number.
>>
>>52777577
>>52777588
It's an edit. Her actual dialogue was talking about how she went insane and how she wants to murder Scourge AKA Sonic's evil counterpart from another dimension, who I'm almost positive is a joke about edgy OCs. He's such a loser throughout his whole run.
>>
>>52777613
Damn it.
>>
>>52777659
I mean, it's an Archie comic of Sonic the Hedgehog. They're not going to go THAT far. Just far enough to have genocide and other war crimes.
>>
>>52777682
Those the ones with the guy whose OC they're still trying to fix?
>>
>>52777707
Yep, that's the one.
>>
>>52777682
Lack of going too far in the right direction aside, is it worth reading?
>>
157. King Arthur
Setting: Gargoyles
Perks: Natural Disease Immunity, Quest of Adventure, Fisher King, Star Blessed(Ara), Pentakai Branch
Items: Books of Arthurian Legend, Land Deed

All things are true, few are accurate.

I'm mostly here to figure out what exactly that means in this context.

I get to party with the Fae while they still hated humans and chat up Merlin and he let me write some stuff into his scrolls. Not that I can interact with those same scrolls later but some Gargoyles alternate reality is going to get some really weird surprises in it when I supply coded hints at what's going on to the Manhattan Clan via the scrolls. Teaching Arthur chi techniques didn't seem to change much. Fate is very strong here and I care a lot about the setting so I didn't want to change that much, so I didn't toggle No Fate But What We Make on for the whole jump.

I continued playing Skald here and telling the tales of others. They even enjoyed me playing the songs during battle, because it helped them concentrate and distracted their enemies. Also, a lot of singing and songs actually doing stuff perks now.

>>52777419
I make them in jump by talking to people and helping and eventually people want to help me, for some reason. It's really fucking weird.
>>
>>52777739
It's pretty good, for the most part. It goes through a bit of a dork age when one of the writers (who had a serious thing for Knuckles and Echidnas) forced everything to focus on Knuckles and his echidna OCs, but it gets better after that. It's got one of the best versions of Eggman ever, one who's both funny and yet also genuinely terrifying and evil when he wants to be. Kind of like Aku, basically. The beginning is basically AOTSH with SATAM characters, though, so you won't get that version of Eggman for a while.
>>
File: Eggman is Scary.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Eggman is Scary.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>52777739
>>52777808
For an example of what I mean about Eggman.
>>
>>52777808
>AOTSH with SATAM characters
Attack of the Sonic Haters, Sonic and the Albanian Mafia?
>>
File: Mega-Man-43-Needle-Man-03.jpg (288KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Man-43-Needle-Man-03.jpg
288KB, 700x1077px
>>52777682
>>52777613
>>52777574
>>52777543

Archie Adaptations are fun.
>>
>>52777707
Archie is thinking about cancelling the whole thing so they can devote more money to their edgy Archie TV adaptation.
>>
>>52777851
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and the Saturday Morning Sonic Cartoon. The first is your basic kids show from back in the 90s, and the other is a fusion of Star Wars, Terminator, and 1984 with Sonic the Hedgehog characters
>>
>>52777854
...holy shit.
>>
>>52777854
... I might have to read that.
>>
>>52777893
Archie Megaman is actually really cool. It's usually not that dark, but it does go into the philosophical and ethical implications of creating artificial intelligence for the sake of helping humans. There's a big thing about whether designing a being so that it wants to serve means that it's not slavery to use it, and if it's even acceptable in the first place to create a mind that doesn't seek its own self-interest and personal growth.
>>
>>52777841
>>52777854
Archie Sonic/Mega Man Jump when?
>>
>>52777947
That does sound interesting. I'll have to check it out.
>>
>>52777958
With a drawback for SUPER! PSYCHO! Amy as your personal stalker? Yes please.
>>
>>52777958
We likely would've gotten Archie Sonic after SATAM, but... Well...

Wakfu was working on SATAM and everybody knows how that worked out
>>
>>52777958
Maybe as an end-jump.
>>
>>52777958
Rule 1. That being said, an Archie Sonic or Megaman jump would be cool, since Eggman came up with some awesome stuff, like that Death Egg that would roboticize the entire planet.
>>
>>52777988
>no WIP PDF
>anyone looking to pick it up will have to either find him or do it from scratch
>>
>>52778054
Eh, it couldn't have helped much anyways.
>>
>>52777958
Archie's a setting option in Megaman Classic.
>>
>>52778014
Maybe not Timmy.
>>
>>52778076
Sure, but it'd be less work for whoever picked it up. It also means Battleborn's never happening.
>>
>>52778122
As if anybody wanted that piece of shit
>>
>>52778014
We have Exalted. End Jumps are basically pointless anymore.
>>
>>52778054
I think I remember him having a WIP or something? It was just a skeleton, but it was SOMETHING. Or was that just some perks he posted to the thread? Fuck, I don't remember.
>>
>>52778145
It was a pastebin on a timer.
>>
>>52778145
No there was a skeleton, and Battleborn was almost complete.
>>
>>52778122
>>52778147
The Battleborn WIP pastebin is still up
https://pastebin.com/H5Kr9GHS
>>
How good is the regen from a Narnia Apple?
>>
>>52778201
Just have someone adopt it and convert it into a pdf. A new jumpmaker can use it to make a name for themselves or something
>>
>>52778271
>make a name for literally copy-pasting someone else's near-completed work

[yeah_okay.gif]
>>
File: 1393063821494.png (15KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
1393063821494.png
15KB, 512x448px
>>52778258
Well, we never really see the White Witch have to regenerate from anything, and she's apparently the only one who ate such an apple in canon, so we don't really know.

Combined with her ability to turn people to stone, she somehow never got murdered by the adorable animal people and fantasy creatures populating a roughly medieval tech era kingdom, so take that as you will.
>>
>>52778296
Why not? It's not like fame is worth much around here. If they do a good job polishing the pdf and don't make any fucked up rulings they'll be fine
>>
>>52778349
If they want to be taken remotely seriously and not mocked every other step of the way, that's about the worst decision they can make.

Are you on drugs right now or am I talking to that guy who thinks jumpmakers are better serving the thread if they "fulfill a quota" and then fuck off?
>>
File: Maid8.jpg (207KB, 1500x886px) Image search: [Google]
Maid8.jpg
207KB, 1500x886px
>>52777419

I have Bodacious Maids
>>
>>52778258
Well the wiki says it let the White Witch survive without a physical form and gave her "inexhaustible magical strength."

http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Jadis
>>
>>52778369
>If they want to be taken remotely seriously and not mocked every other step of the way, that's about the worst decision they can make.
Why would people mock them for making a pdf of something that's almost complete? That's pretty fucking petty. I'm guessing you're one of those guys that insist we can't call a person a jumpmaker until they've made a certain number of jumps?
>>
>>52778369
Not him, but this freezing of jumps is pissing me off seriously. I have no problem with the idea of not making multiple jumps, but this is getting ridiculously stupid.

Although I'm far too busy on other jumps to make battleborn, so it may languish in development hell for a long while. But I am not going to let perfectly good settings not be made into jumps because of thread politics.
>>
>>52778369
>mocked every other step of the way
...by who? No, seriously, who? I mean, not that anon, but who's going to make fun of a guy who completed the Battleborn jump and posted it, aside from the shitposter(s)? We're anonymous, finishing it and posting it isn't going to be some stain unless you take on a name.
>>
>>52778433
>That's pretty fucking petty.

[Samurai_Jack_saying_where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg]
>>
>>52778433
>I'm guessing you're one of those guys that insist we can't call a person a jumpmaker until they've made a certain number of jumps?

Nope.

I'm saying don't be a lazy asshole. If you're going to just PDF it and post it, put the actual person's name on the damn file.

Then again what the fuck do I know, seeing as apparently anything that involves NOT being a complete and utter asshole is looked down on in this community.
>>
File: Really, Anon.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Really, Anon.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52778468
I've posted this image on the thread TWICE now, anon! DON'T BE LAZY, SAVE THE IMAGE AND POST IT. I go through all of the trouble of finding this image, and there's just no gratitude!

There was no trouble, it was incredibly easy to find on /co/.
>>
>>52778442
Even if he did put a name like Battlebornanon or whatever no one would give a shit because it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>52778441
I think he's saying more "start from scratch" instead of anything about politics or that.
>>
>>52778485
I KEEP LOSING TRACK OF IT, I'M SORRY.
>>
File: Kofs.jpg (74KB, 274x202px) Image search: [Google]
Kofs.jpg
74KB, 274x202px
Hi /JC! Got some sweet sweet progress to report to you guys about Kamigawa.

Duplication Magic has now been revised! Bizarre Form's upgrade is in place as well, also put in a note that with the Bizarre Form you can ignore things like square-cube law and other trappings of physics which would stop you from being like pic related..

Drawbacks are done.

Scenairos are done, for now.

Items are being ironed out but right now I've got the first drafts of Undiscounted, Kami, Noble, and Drop-In done.

Work on Ronin Items continues.

Work on Yamabushi Items Continues.

Also I've been thinking that a Legendary undiscounted perk wouldn't be out of place, a kind of thing that doesn't allow for you to be mimicked or cloned properly because metaphysics of a Legendary creature, but that may be too meta though it has precedence with some folk being so 'strong' that duplication magic and their like can't clone them right unless it's the person themselves doing it.
>>
>>52778201
So why are all the robots crazy?
>>
>>52778484
>put the actual person's name on the damn file
And invite even more shitposting because the author's name is enough to trigger people? What's the point of that? Seriously, do you think that Wakfu out there in real life will put it on his resume that he made the Battleborn jump? Or do you want people to try and find Wakfu's personal email so they can hassle him for questions in a bid to try and get him to come back?
>>
>>52778535
>invite even more shitposting

So, absolutely nothing changes whatsoever.
>>
>>52778522
Sweet!

Can we have another WIP now?
>>
>>52778492
For a lot of jumps there really is no difference because chances are there's one jumpmaker who was interested and a group of people who don't want to put in any effort. The dead graveyard of WIPs attests to this. Start from scratch is basically the death knell for most of these WIPs.
>>
>>52778492
Okay thats a bit more legitimate, although I'm conflicted that making it from scratch isn't reinventing the wheel. I mean sure there is room for different ideas in a jump, but what the guy can't use ideas from the original at all? Or just a few? Or just rewrite it in his own words? Not sure.
>>
>>52778556
I mean I want to say it's the "make it in your own words angle" but given the shitshow surrounding Tsukihime Anon's borrowing from Fate/JumpChain and Kara no Kyoukai, I don't even know.
>>
>>52778556
It works fine in theory, but then once it actually starts that's usually when people decide to show up to shit on things, especially when the WIP is basically a complete jump. We've seen way too many idiotic arguments where people will compare the new jumpmaker to the existing one without a second thought.
>>
File: Hard at Work.jpg (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hard at Work.jpg
249KB, 600x1000px
>>52778551
I wanna finish the Items section before letting you see the whole thing, I'm in the final stretch as is. Got Yamabushi Items and Ronin Items already named but I've gotta do their descriptions now. After that it's making it all look good and fluffing it up.

If you really want a look I'll post some pastebin of the stuff I've got right now though. Just ask again and I'll throw them down. Back to work for me.
>>
>>52778584
What's still missing?
>>
Is Nine Tails Guardian worth it?
>>
>>52778601
Literally a pdf format, and maybe a grammar check. The perks and items don't look too bad. It looks ok all around, but personally I've got no interest in the setting to begin with, and I'm not one to take a jump just because there's an attractive option.
>>
>>52778628
PDFing this and formatting it properly? Takes 5 minutes at most, even if you're going to go to Dirge levels of formatting where you throw in literally everything. Grammar check? Takes maybe half an hour of read over at most.

If somebody pdfs it and they get shit on because they aren't Wakfu uploading it that's how you can tell this place has gotten too anal for its own good.
>>
>>52777893
I think that, in one of the Megaman comics, they had a section for fan letters. One was from a little kid who said Heatman was his favorite and that he hoped he got more screentime.

Like, 3 pages later Heatman was brutally murdered.
>>
>>52778598
I'd love a new WIP, but I understand if you really don't want to.

Any idea how much longer until you're finished?
>>
File: Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf (121KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf
121KB, 1x1px
>>52773438
I'm still working on it.

>>52776488
>>52776759
...Are there any jumps or settings, besides infini-con, with superpowered cosplayers? If not what would be the best way to create such a world?
>>
File: Joker-ReportCardTheft.jpg (126KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
Joker-ReportCardTheft.jpg
126KB, 500x671px
>>52778726
I somewhat like the thought that they purposely did that in response to the letter.
It would be a type of low level evil I could see the Joker doing.
>>
>>52778757

Space Station 13 has a perk that lets you gain minor superpowers when cosplaying as a monstergirl.
>>
Posts with images get looked at more so here's hoping.

I need an asshole or two to look over something for spelling and shit.

https://pastebin.com/BQsNh9rv is the something.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52778621
Er do you mean Nine Tailed Sage?

>>52778749
Some time within a few days. I've got some time off work so I'll be trying to beat down the last bits into proper shape.

Here you go: https://pastebin.com/gWd9fA8j
>>
>>52778834
The one from God of High School, I suppose I should have said that.
>>
File: funny poke.png (101KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
funny poke.png
101KB, 650x350px
>>52778844
No prob just was making sure.
>>
>>52778441
Ah, yes, the mysterious "jumpmaker" who always pops up for one of these discussions.
>>
>>52778757
Once Mutants and Masterminds get finished you should be able to recreate that kind of power there.

Cosplay: Variable (Powers based on Costume) rank 4, Slow (Must change between scenes), Removable 1, Quirk (Damage to clothing weakens powers). Total cost: 19 Points.

I'm a giant freaking nerd for that system and, yes, I have the entire Powers section of that book memorized. I can build nearly any Power off the top of my head.
>>
drawbacks crime free city and no powers

location the bat cave
origin league of shadows
perks members of the league of shadows, trained by the league of shadows, membership of the gotham police force, do you wanna know how i got theses scars, obfuscating stupidity, jumper the immortal, unorthodox skills, bending the rules, do i look like i a guy with a plan, mask and the shadows betray you because they belong to me

gear blue flowers, bat car, coin, badge, money, weapons, jumper suit, here's my card and police equipment

companions import companions, loyal butler and canon character
>>
>>52778888
What? you want me to call in a favor and get it pdfed?
>>
>>52778441
>I'm far too busy on other jumps

>oh riiiight, the jumps
>the jumps for jumpchain
>the jumps made specially for jumpchain
>jumpchain's jumps
Those jumps?
>>
>>52778967
Yippee more stale memes.
>>
>>52778799
Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>52778799
Looks good to me.
>>
>>52778834
This is great, thanks.
>>
>>52778967
>No Emperor's New Groove jump
>A shortage of Disney jumps in general
That's a bit of a problem.
>>
>>52778799
Ummm... Wrong thread?
>>
>>52779022
It's for the WoW remake, anon.
>>
>>52779022
I'd hope making scenario objectives for a jump wouldn't be forced to a wrong thread.

But I've been wrong before about everything else here, I guess.
>>
>>52778799
There's nothing obviously flawed. How do we know who wins if we don't interfere, or can he not win if we don't beef him up a little beforehand?
>>
>>52778948
I can tell that you're not a real jumpmaker, so there's no need to mention it as if it added some authority to your opinions.
>>
>>52778979
>stale memes
What else am I supposed to do with them?
I get a new shipment of dank memes coming in this weekend, and I've got clear out my stocks before then.
>>52779021
Preach it.
Kronk is a total bro.
>>
>>52779021
>https://pastebin.com/BQsNh9rv
I... can't tell... is this a scenario?
>>
>>52778799
So is the lady a disguised harpy or something? Seems fine otherwise, just confused on that.
>>
>>52779047
It's explained in the rewards that she stole a raven spirit from her werewolf gang boss.
>>
>>52779021
Make sure you throw in a "Snuff out the light" drawback that makes things more serious and throws in a plot to kill the sun.
>>
>>52779041
>I can tell that you're not a real jumpmaker
Oh look we have an armchair psychic determined to prove himself as a quack again.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>52778979
I prefer to call them classic memes, but to each their own.

>>52779019
No problem! I'm gonna keep up the work and try to finish things here on my side so I can show you guys a first draft. Until then, much love you guys!
>>
>>52779034
>>52779036
Oh, fuck me. I didn't see anything directly related to jumpchain and thought it must be some random proto-quest someone posted for review. I'll just sit here in my baka box.
>>
>>52779017
Thanks.

>>52779040
That... is a fair question, and honestly I was just adding the option because I figured it'd be down to individual writing to figure out who won. Juramir's insane amount of luck is pretty much enough to keep him neck and neck in this situation, so it's about a 50/50 chance either direction.

I'll have to come up with something to maybe adjust the odds a bit more.

>>52779045
Yes.

>>52779047
Note: Add more context somehow. She's a human rogue drawing on a trapped spirit's powers.
Or what >>52779060 said.

>>52779082
It's all good anon, I shoulda been clearer.
>>
>>52779066
>Snuff Out the Light
I love how the original movie idea would have ended with Yzma summoning an eldritch abomination, and the heroes having to lasso the sun in order to banish it and turn her to dust.
>>
>>52779067
Look, it's clear from your attitude and wrong opinions that any jumps you produced are mediocre at best.
>>
>>52779076
>classic memes
>classic memes coming from /jc/
>thinking his memes would even have any relevance outside of /jc/
Amazing.
>>
>>52779109
That's a pretty mean thing to say to Brutus.
>>
>>52779110
Actually, that meme predates /jc/. It's a reference to The Emperor's New Groove.
>>
>>52779110
>implying Kronk's statements weren't memes beforehand.

Learn your internet, Jim.
>>
Now that I think about it, maybe a bit more fucking backstory would be helpful.

Brain why do you NOT have these thoughts when they'd be more relevant.
>>
>>52779105
I think that what we got is better than what that would have been, though.
>>
>>52779151
It's okay. Everyone has a moron moment once in a while.
>>
>>52778757
Well the best way is probably to make cosplay outfits that grant powers yourself then sell them. I would suggest getting some life fiber from Kill la kill and making cosplay costumes with it. I would also recommend craftsman of the gods (viking saga) for more power and Hero mask (duel monsters-heroes) so they actually look decent enough people would want to wear them.
>>
>>52778690
I've seen shit storms over grammer and graphical changes before. So someone has been autistic over this topic for a long time.
>>
>>52777543
This is the alternate evil universe version of amy. Not the classic verse one.
She never changed her get up like Amy did in the main verse.
>>
>>52779198
Yeah, I remember that people couldn't get past that issue in M:tA to focus on what was actually wrong with it.
>>
>>52779180
That's a really elegant solution. I hadn't considered life fibers, but it makes sense. It's basically what they do in the show to a certain extent.

This gives me ideas!
>>
>>52778799
Who would accept this woman as a companion.

WHO
>>
>>52778888
When you actually decide to argue something of value let me know. You are basically admitting you have no argument against me.
>>
>>52779255
You posted your notes for Arcanum awhile back, but the guy who's working on it was an SB-er, and I don't know if he got them. Might want to try there?

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-814#post-33788152
>>
>>52779320
Oh, thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.
>>
>>52779198
A lot of people are really fucking autistic. I can get this pdf done within an hour since I'm not a wonderchild. Not going to bother deviating from my usual template much.

On a glance, one issue. Wakfu forgot locations. I'm not too keen on doing research for a courtesy half hour piece, so if there's a lore expert out there who wants to throw out locations, I apparently need 5 according to Wakfu's model. In the absence of I'm just going to go with defaults.
>>
How much power can each land from the mtg jumps actually give you? What can you actually do with like 1 mountain? Or 10 mountains? Hell what vould you do with 20 mountains?
>>
>>52779311
>>52778485

>>52779373
He put the locations in the backgrounds, actually.
>>
>>52779373
Just PDF it, locations don't matter.
>>
>>52779373
>>52779380
Yeah I just noticed while going through to bold out the key points. Kind of not how I would do it, but whatever, makes it easier for me. Might have to set up a custom color palette for this, none of the defaults match very well to Gearbox flavors.
>>
>>52779359
Yep. No problem.
>>
>>52779374
1 mountain can supply mana enough to cast 1 lightning bolt strong enough to do 3 damage which is enough to fry a pretty decently beefy monster. That's one of the most efficient red spells out there.

Trying to figure out the specifics beyond what cards cost is an excersise in futility since it's just plain not important for MTG lore the exact amount of juice that is in a land. It's an abstraction for gameplay so don't try and math it out too closely.
>>
>>52779373
Dirge, is that you?
>>
>>52779431
>implying Dirge even had this amount of contempt for Wakfu.
>>
>>52779373
Well if you're really going to finish this then thanks for doing it.
Can't say I give a shit about battleborn, but it's a shame to leave something in indefinite WIP status.
>>
>>52779380
That tells me NOTHI-

>filename

fucking damn it shit fuck
>>
>>52779437
Is it contempt to want someones work to see the light of day?
If anything he's doing him a favor. Or he would be if Wakfu even cared.
>>
>>52779486
I think he'd care if he knew.
>>
>>52778917
>I can build nearly any Power off the top of my head.
A power similar to that of 'Eight' in the specials.
Some accident merged eight people into one mind with multiple bodies. anything one known they all know, and that all have the same mental abilities, skills, and stats.

I want to be able to to that, except up to 13 bodies, who can induct new bodies into the hive mind if a body dies. Call themselves Coventry.
Use ritual magic, and dead members can hank around living bodies as intangible presences, to be used as spies, and possess people temporarily, or longer if the body is willing. Long term willing possession merges that person into the hive mind. Can also permanently inhabit a empty vessel, like someone braindead or a baby before it takes it's first breath.
>>
A friendly reminder that Jumpmakers have an expiration date and need to leave once they reach that point.
>>
>>52779431
I have a feeling I'm the only one who uses a template in the first place.
>>
>>52779515
Logan's Run jump when?
>>
Whats there to do in fire emblem jumps in general since there are so many?
>>
>>52779515
It's like the expiration date on Pepsi.
You can still drink it years after it's supposed to be no good, and nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>52779040
>>52779100
A Jumper could tip the odds by teaching him things, or bestowing abilities upon him. There are various perks and skills that would help, after all, and plenty of ways to pass them on.
>>
>>52779535
Fight in wars and fuck waifus(dragons).
>>
>>52779539
The endless shitposting suggests otherwise.
>>
>>52779558
what kind of dragon waifus?
>>
File: 1488724876367.jpg (199KB, 968x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488724876367.jpg
199KB, 968x1000px
>>52779515

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
>>
>>52779554
This is true.

Basically it comes down to: Without Jumper influence, it's a 50/50 shot. Jumper can either influence it one way or another, or just let it play out.
>>
>>52779515
I think I expired a while ago. I'm just... Existing right now if I'm being honest.
>>
>>52779564
And yet we have people who have been here for three years and counting and they never have to deal with that shit.
It's not time related it's whoever is unlucky enough to be popular enough to get shit on.
There's no expiration date.
>>
>>52779564
Well, when Red left for awhile, there was still shitposting in equal amounts of not more. So, it's endless whether jumpmakers "reach their expiration date" or not. And, what, do you not like Christmas cake?
>>
>>52779586
Me too. High five, existing is hard.
>>
File: b21bd41625b3e4150e0a68b4759be5e9.jpg (661KB, 2500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
b21bd41625b3e4150e0a68b4759be5e9.jpg
661KB, 2500x1700px
>>52779502
Eight... I don't remember that one. I don't see it in the Threat Report either. That's an elaborate set of Powers to design. Give me a moment and I'll work on it.
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>52779573
Simon!

...Saw what you did and remembered your name.
>>
>>52779539
>It's like the expiration date on Pepsi.
>You can still drink it years after it's supposed to be no good, and nothing bad will happen.
So, downstairs was being cleaned out, and a lot if stuff got trashed,.like really old bottles of drinks under the bar.

One was glass bottled coca cola commemorating something, the 75th NFL maybe?

I thought to myself, "self, just throwing this away is wrong, why not just use it"

So I tried it, and it was awful.
>>
>>52779515
I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS UNIVERSE AND I WILL BE HERE AT ITS HEAT DEATH. LAUGHING.
>>
>>52779572
All kinds depending on the game.
>>
File: Fat Cat.jpg (54KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Cat.jpg
54KB, 500x469px
>>52779609
You are probably better off then a fat tiger at least.
>>
>>52778917
We're not doing it like a rulebook so there's not going to be the same absolute freedom, given what a nightmare that would be to balance. Also be appreciated if you didn't advertise stuff that you think is going to be in the jump as if it will. Thanks!
>>
>>52779620
>why not just use it"
Well, yeah, of course it was awful. Who "uses" a cola bottle? You're supposed to drink it. What are you, some kind of gastrophiliac?
>>
>>52779660
How fat do you think a tiger would have to be before you could take it in a fight?
>>
File: dpfoyo.gif (60KB, 639x523px) Image search: [Google]
dpfoyo.gif
60KB, 639x523px
Are there anymore jumps like Slice of Life & Overlord where you can go back at the end of each jump and stay there for awhile?
>>
>>52779634
So, is there any connection between the various Fire Emblems? Do they take place in the same "multiverse"? How does anyone find them interesting?
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>52779619
THERE WILL BE NO PIERCING OF HEAVENS, DAMN IT
>>
>>52779695
Animal Crossing.
>>
File: 75180198.jpg (45KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
75180198.jpg
45KB, 500x630px
>>52779704
Tch you saw that did you?
>>
>>52779668
You're a funny guy, anon.
No, I removed the cap, and drank the liquid, which tasted like ass. Flat, tepid ass.
So I said to myself "Maybe it is just warm, and will taste better cold"
It did not taste better cold
>>
>>52779704
Prepare yourself, once we've held Worm's hand we are coming for you.
>>
>>52779704
You always post such generic animu grills.
>>
>>52779696
They are character driven Strategy RPGs.
They're just fun games to play.

As for continuity there are a couple different universe/timelines that may or may not be able to be traveled between through the outrealm gates.

Fire Emblem 6 and 7 are connected for example, but they don't cross over with the others outside of Awakening's fanservice.
>>
>>52779743
Worms don't have any hands, Anon.
>>
>>52779664
I was just listing the game stats because I'm a giant nerd. Wasn't trying to imply I knew what was going to be in the Jump itself. Sorry about that.
>>
>>52779760
No worries to be had! I just didn't want any poor guy to get the wrong impression and be disappointed!
>>
File: Bobby-Smug.jpg (7KB, 71x147px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Smug.jpg
7KB, 71x147px
>>52779704

You can't avoid it bro
>>
>>52779757
>Not being capable of conceptual hand holding
What kind of jumper are you?
>>
>>52779453
A Perk marked “Discount” is 50% off for the designated Faction or Role. Free means it can be taken at no cost to the Faction or Role specified, but

Guess what's supposed to come after this line because I have no clue. He literally dropped his thought halfway through unless the space between that and Born For This was intentional.
>>
>>52779784
Fuck it. Someone yell at Red, they probably have Wakfu on Skype or some bullshit.
>>
>>52779775
I honestly can't stop laughing.
>>
>>52779779
Y'know, I accidentally took Grandmaster of Lewd in Anima, so I think I might actually be capable of that.

That's a scary thought.
>>
File: despair and more despair.webm (558KB, 854x390px) Image search: [Google]
despair and more despair.webm
558KB, 854x390px
>>52779806
>mfw the utter self-interested faggotry
>>
File: tmp_25404-Image (1)1881782318.png (121KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25404-Image (1)1881782318.png
121KB, 223x311px
>>52779374
>>
>>52779618
>That's an elaborate set of Powers to design.
Yeah it is a bitch, especially at anything affordable and at the setting power level.
One Idea was ti have some the bodies at lower power level as minions, with the guiding intelligence at the campaign power level. So only where Coventry is most focused is a higher power level,

The magic was mainly knowledge Magic, with ritual caster, artificer, trigger, etc, and some alternate effect off of that.
>>
>>52779784
>guess

Something like "you don't have to take it?" I mean, it makes sense.
>>
>>52779784
Not sure. My best guess is that the but was part of a previous statement that got scrubbed before that version of the WIP was made.
Other than that maybe it's something about how other factions can still buy it? I dunno.
>>
>>52779664
>We're not doing it like a rulebook so there's not going to be the same absolute freedom
But I want some variable points as a Drop In capstone!
>>
>>52779687
It'd probably have to be so fat it could barely get off the ground.
So like, for a male siberian, at least twice their maximum average healthy weight, but close to 3, or even 4 times that. So at least 1300 lbs, but ideally closer to 3000 lbs. He'd basically be carrying another whole male tiger around.
Even then, your best bet would be to force it to try to chase you till it's heart stops. Even a fat tiger would be able fuck you up with a strike or bite.
God help you if it's been fat long enough to become strongfat.
Every morbidly fat person I've ever met has also been obscenely strong, like Lennie Small strong.
>>
File: Final Judgement Works on Decks.jpg (57KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Final Judgement Works on Decks.jpg
57KB, 312x445px
>>52779829
Yep also this.
>>
>>52779885
>Final Judgement Works on Decks
But it doesn't. Creatures are only creatures n the battlefield or in other "in play" zones. In deck or hand, they're "cards" iirc.
>>
>>52779928
You do remember correctly.
Those cards are creature type cards, but Final Judgement only cares about that when they are on the battlefield.

t. Magic Player
>>
>>52779861
Good for you! We're not really doing a single Drop In origin, since you can have quite a bit of leeway choosing your 'superhero origin' as compared to your origin Origin. We'll probably have at least one of the powers be a variable one since that is a thing but I'd have to ask the other girls more for how we're working that doozy out.
>>
>>52779885
And this.
>>
Would you be able to improve your mana regeneration as a Third Magic "ascendant" by training your soul?
>>
>Goal of All Life is Death + Deplorable Word
Good idea or best idea?
>>
>>52779502
>>52779840
Now keep in mind, I'm only posting this for use in the actual tabletop game, not the Jump. I will reiterate that I have no idea what is going in the Jump.

Coventry

>Main Powers

>Hive Mind:
+ Communication (Mental), Rank 4 with Rapid and Subtle 2. Limited to the 13 existing members. Total cost: 15 points.

>Ritual Magic:
+ Best done as a Power Stunt using the ranks of Magic as a Base. Tack on Activation (Standard Action) for the Ritual Chant, Check Required (Spellcraft) to drive down the price and represent the complexity of the Ritual, along with Quick (Requires more than one Coventry Member) to represent them pooling their magic to get it done.
+ Alternatively, you can tack all of the above to a few ranks of Variable and add Slow on top of it. But there's really no reason to go that route and it would be expensive besides.

>Dead Members as Ghosts
This one is really tricky, but I think I found a way.

+ Remote Sensing, Rank 2 (Visual), Increased Range (to taste), No Conduit, Uncontrolled ("Ghost" has "free will"), and Quirk (Conduit believes these are actually ghosts of dead members of the original 13 instead of merely echoes of the intelligence in their Hive Mind).

I'm not sure how to represent multiple "ghosts" floating around, but it's probably not going to come up a ton. You could add Split and pump up the Ranks by 2, but that would get expensive FAST!

>Temporary Possession
Affliction (Controlled), Limited Degree 2 (Only third Degree), Will Save (A willing target can let this happen to allow the "Hive Mind" in)

>Long Term Possession
Basically a story element. No mechanics required.

>Permanently inhabit an empty vessel
+ Best done as a Power Stunt using ranks of Magic.

Alternatively

+ Summon Rank (PL of Coventry), Permanent. Heroic, Multiple Minions 4 (Technically gives 16, but limit it to 12 with a Quirk), Limited (Only Dead Coventry members), Quirk (Requires dead or mindless body).

Whew! That was a fun brain exercise.
>>
>>52780005
Do you want to be dead? Because that sounds like the kind of thing that would make the deplorable word work on yourself.
>>
>>52780005
PURGE THE UNCLEAN
>>
>>52780005
Why? There are probably better things to combo it with.
>>
>>52780002
Doesn't it basically make your regen instant to begin with?
>>
>>52780002
What's to improve? Using the third like that means your mana regen is essentially infinite.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52779928
>>52779947
>Does a quick search.
It also now reads as Exiling, apparently, which makes it a bit more potent in some ways. http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-rulings-archives/273863-final-judgment

>>52779981
I wonder how many...

>Legal everywhere.

Wow that's a thing. Guess the price tag is a balance?

As >>52779424 said though it's all extrapolation of Cards and the canon power levels of Land use are usually much more tame, even by someone who is a known planeswalker.
>>
File: Battleborn.pdf (840KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn.pdf
840KB, 1x1px
>>52779853
Not sure, don't think so, seems all of the free perks are either general, or specified as to who they're free for.

>>52779844
This makes sense I guess, but it's common sense enough that I'm not going to bother.

Episode of patlabor over. Choice of color was a bit flamboyant in the end and drew more from B-lands2 than Battleborn from what I can tell, but getting a good mix of yellow and blue in a text based file is a pain in the ass without going into gradient mixes. So here you go anon. >>52779453 do what you want with it.
>>
>>52780040
Is there any way to do it without sacrificing your body? I have a ton of enhancements to my body at this point.
>>
>>52780030
>>52780040
I thought it was just arbitrarily large by the standards of Nasu Magi. When you're trying to craft landmasses, that's not too impressive.
>>
>>52780016
I have a world item, GOALID won't get through that. I think. If not I have a one up.

>>52780023
Exactly, 40K for example could do with a good purging of all life.

>>52780029
Like what?
>>
>>52780059
If you have enough mana to cast Omniscience without serious cheese then the effect isn't that helpful anyway.

And your game has been going way too long..
>>
>>52779515
Friendly reminder I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.
>>
>>52780005
A bad idea, because those two don't synergize well.

The benefit of Goal is punching through defenses, but its range is limited, whereas range is the Word's whole shtick. So, using them together means you kill things in range of Goal really dead, and anything outside the range gets killed as dead as the Word can do by itself. This means the combo is useless at long range, and the ritual work required for the Word means there's better death spells if you're working at close range.

Barring some contrived circumstance where you're hitting someone with Goal, then teleporting away and using Word, you'd never use these two together.
>>
>>52780067
Val said that Zombie fro. SDS would allow you to regenerate your physical form after performing the ritual. Presumably similar perks would do the same. You could also probably make your body anew, and if you're serious about improving your body, you probably have the capability to regenerate from a single drop of blood at minimum, so not even your whole body.
>>
>>52780059
Exiling is literally just removing from the game under a new name. MtG isn't like Yugioh, errata is solely to bring phrasing up to date, not actually change the function of a card.
>>
>>52780096
you're still here?
>>
>>52779539
Well that's just because Pepsi was garbage to begin with, you heathen.
>>
File: aefbb58d947dcde977a1746ee9ee711e.png (608KB, 1088x1316px) Image search: [Google]
aefbb58d947dcde977a1746ee9ee711e.png
608KB, 1088x1316px
>>52780013
Damn it. I forgot costs for everything.

>Ritual Magic
-3 points flat, plus -1 point flat for every rank of Check Required

>Dead Members as Ghosts
Mistake here. Should actually read -
+ Remote Sensing (Visual) Rank (To taste for Range), No Conduit, Uncontrolled, Quirk.
Cost: 2 points per rank, -1 Flat

>Temporary Possession
1 point = 3 ranks. Likely Cost: 1 point
[Not really worried about people making Will Saves, so no reason to boost it higher]

>Permanently inhabit an Empty Vessel
Cost: 10 points per rank, -1 Flat
>>
>>52780124
Yep, on all the time actually.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>52780094
Agreed. Games that long aren't well known, also it might almost always lock a blue deck out of just canceling everything every turn or milling for a little bit.

>>52780119
True. But nowadays Exiling can be used to some decks advantage, though not all I was just noting that the new phrasing makes it synergism well with some stuff which is good and bad.
>>
>>52780063
Thanks for doing this. It looks pretty good to me.

I don't suppose there's any chance of you dropping off other things you've been working on anytime soon? Not to be pushy or anything.
>>
>>52780109
Goal doesn't have a range, it is for lack of a better term meta magic. Widened Wail of the Banshee when boosted by it turned an area into a wasteland but it could also be used on something that is single target or a different AOE.
>>
>>52780067
If you've got waveform biology or an equivalent you presumably don't even lose your body in the first place.
>>
>>52780164
I didn't know that, I was under the impression it was a debuff.

If it's metamagic that alters the spell itself, then that would be a lot nastier.
>>
>>52780129
Do more powerful mages in DC Occult just have a greater ability to channel ambient mystical energy? Is it something that can be used in an area of conceptual nothingness?
>>
>>52779573
Any chance that we could get the option to exchange two destiny/journey/school discounts for one out of origin one? I really want to do a build with Journey of Blade and School of Artifice, but it's currently kinda expensive, and I'd rather not go into drawbacks heavily.
>>
>>52780016
No it wouldn't, if that was the case Wail of the Banshee would have killed Ainz.
>>
File: IMG_0872.gif (61KB, 633x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.gif
61KB, 633x353px
>>52779311
I would. She an ambitious woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to use whatever means to get it. I like that. If the leader wasn't so trusting & weak he wouldn't have ended up in the gutter dead.

As a investigator, I would love to be Batman to her Catwoman. She'll set up criminal organizations, I'll knock down the competition. So long she's not racking up major body counts, I'll look the other way of her criminal doings.
>>
>>52780161
I'll trade you jumps if you get the person making Dino Crisis to show up. /s
I dropped my drive link last time I was around and thread was fine with that. I haven't made any jumps past number 36 anyways, and I don't really keep track of what's on your drive since I just update my own. If you're looking for something specific I'll drop that off, but not right now since it's not in autosage yet.
>>
>>52779539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk
>>
>>52780156
And I'm pointing out that you're apparently managing to completely fall to realize that literally nothing about that card was changed besides them renaming "removed from play" to "exiled". It's like saying that the upgrade changing Legendary to a type instead of a subtype made Axelrod Gunnersom more open to synergy.
>>
>>52780194
>Do more powerful mages in DC Occult just have a greater ability to channel ambient mystical energy?
Skill is hugely important, but basically yeah. For example, Zatanna has a lot of raw power in JLD, but hasn't mastered all of it. Like twice she gets possessed by someone more skilled than her and they just go to town because they can better control the natural power she has.

>Is it something that can be used in an area of conceptual nothingness?
Man, I don't know. You wouldn't think so, but they were using magic after a primordial void goddess had devoured most of the multiverse.

It's comics, so just fanwank responsibly.
>>
>>52780250
Someone was making Dino Crisis? They must have been pretty quiet about it, but if I see them around I'll be sure to encourage them. Those were some good games.

If it's not too much trouble I'd like you to upload FF15/Kingsglaive and Chocobo Dungeon. I'll readily admit that I'm not sure which ones we have that are out of date, but I do know we're missing those two over here.
>>
File: IMG_0799.jpg (59KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
59KB, 600x339px
>>52780250
Why not upload to the general drive? Is it because you lose ownership of it?
>>
>>52780369
>Ff15
>Get billions of times more energy
Yeah, no. Keep the broken shit he hides away off the drive. Have someone from here make a 15 jump.
>>
>>52780391
Many, if you're going to shitpost, at least do a credible job at it.
>>
>>52780408
MP is like stamina. After a while it doesn't really matter how much you have.
Although since he's here now would be a good time to voice some complaints if you have them
>>
File: IMG_0882.png (820KB, 795x1286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0882.png
820KB, 795x1286px
>>52780419
I'm not shitposting. I'm asking a serious question. Why isn't he uploading his stuff to the general drive? Everyone else does it, so I'm not sure why he doesn't.
>>
>>52780428
Is he going to listen? Is he going to put it on the drive? If he's not doing the latter, there's no point to voicing anything. If he's not doing the latter, why bother at all? If he is putting it on our drive, then I'll go through the jump and give feedback when it's posted to thread.
>>
>>52777854

Fuck me.

Source?
>>
>>52780391
>Fist is trying to shitposter Dirge
Literally worse than Bancho.
>>
>>52780470
I found a site hosting the comic. Here's the start of it.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Mega-Man/TPB-1?id=20443#5
>>
>>52780369
It's an anon that has a long standing claim on it, pretty sure he was working on it with a friend though, so they've probably got work on it done.

I'll pop them up onto the thread during autosage. You can do whatever you want with them.

>>52780391
I'll entertain you. My own drive is a lot more efficient for me than your general drive, so there's no reason for me to upload to the general drive. I can keep historic versions and alternate versions organized without any risk of losing anything in between, and updates are pretty much instantaneous.
>>
>>52779696
In theory, all of them take place in the same world, but on different continents.

Maybe two or three different worlds, depending.
>>
>>52780063
>grab canon companions
>take them to Overwatch

What could go wrong?
>>
>>52777419
I've got fate style albino homunculus, which are genetically modular so I can make them for any purpose. And they get free will, too, which has only caused one or two problems other the years.
>>
>>52780519
I looked at the wiki while I was compiling the pdf and I realized I had mixed this up with Atlas Reactor at first. I guess both of them became equally obscure when Overwatch came out.
>>
File: IMG_0606.png (461KB, 871x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.png
461KB, 871x838px
>>52780502
I see. Thanks for answering. Shame you feel that way but each their own.

>>52780519
>Wow this world is just like our own, but better!
>>
File: mah nwah.jpg (31KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
mah nwah.jpg
31KB, 552x464px
>>52780502
>spoiler
Not, him, but much appreciated.
>>
>>52780502
So if you post them and get feedback, would you change anything? Because if not, please don't post them. It's only going to cause trouble for the thread, trouble you'd not have to deal with but we would.
>>
>>52780539
There's absolutely nothing preventing a person from using a jump on a different drive except their own stubbornness, so honestly, until you guys have a better file organization system with less connection loss and better automation, I can't see many advantages to the general drive.
>>
>>52780502
It's not like they're mutually exclusive, and actually getting stuff uploaded here would be nice so that new people can find it easily instead of jumping through hoops to get to it. You're going to be shitposted at and about either way, so may as well do the way that removes an angle of attack and doesn't inconvenience people who don't want to go looking entirely elsewhere for jumps.
>>
>>52780502
Thank you.
I have a question about a perk from Kingsglaive while you're here though.
Does Running on Borrowed Time multiply MP additively for multiple purchases or does it get really silly really fast.
This came up a while ago and while some people were salty about the big numbers I'd like to know how it is supposed to work.
>>
>Why are there so many Fire Emblem jumps? How could anyone find them interesting?

Becuase I like Fire Emblem and it's my thing at this point and I'm going to keep making them. Because it's "fun". I like making jumps. Nothing more than that.
>>
Is there a way to get multiple persona/stands?

IIRC, the persona jump doesn't offer fool, but could I use one of the 'deal with the devil' type perks to barter for a second/third/etc one?
>>
>>52780551
If the requests are valid then I don't see why not. I'm guessing from your "billion of times more energy" you're referring to the max drawback single perk build that was already brought to my attention since chum who decided to try and minmax it showed it to me as a chucklefuck display. I have no problems hard nerfing the entire system because people decide to minmax, but justify to me why you think inflating a MP pool (when, keeping in mind, this is what happens to Nyx at the end of the movie), warrants a hard nerf.
>>
>>52780641
You can get two persona's in the jump itself.

As for more than one stando. You're going to need Jesus for that. Or go to /co/co for a second one.
>>
File: IMG_0041.png (462KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.png
462KB, 700x876px
>>52780572
>Less connection loss

I've never had this problem. Not saying it exists, but if anything its more along the lines that the drive is huge. GDrive isn't most stable storage system.

>Better automation

It could use better automation. Brutus is only person able to load jumps into the folders. However its more to really prevent someone accidentally deleting things. You'd really have voice your complaint with Brutus.
>>
>>52780647
Because it doesn't fit the series? How does a boost that large fit in with the series. Nyx didn't get billions of times more mana, or at least there's zero evidence to suggest anything like that. I'd also question why it is apparently multiplicative instead of additive, since even not going max drawbacks on it would still make it extremely good.
>>
>>52780641
There's a 600CP perk that's lets you get a second persona and another 600cp perk that has your Persona evolve into a stronger form, if you count that as a separate Persona.
>>
>>52780647
I'm not the guy asking that question about the mana pools, haven't read the jump yet since it wasn't posted, different anon.
>>
>>52780502
So why are you here? If you've got things so much better on your own, are you just here to talk down to everyone and start more trouble?
>>
>>52780658
>>52780684
I'm the kind of person who catches every single pokemon in the game twice.

Three is...

Well, thanks for trying?
>>
>>52780502
It being up on main Drive as well makes it easier to find, and means that people here can actually know what you're releasing and updating instead of having to search through a thread on a different site or check manually. It's a matter of convenience, also cuts off one of the shitposter's current favored baits. Though that admittedly won't do much and he'll find another one, but it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>52780715
There's a perk to allow for the awakening of personas in other people. If you've got a load of companions you can have every single on on deck when you need it even if they aren't yours personally.
>>
>>52780063
If you somehow create other stars or bring them back, and then cause or allow Solus' destruction, is that still a jump fail?
>>
>>52780647
>chum who decided to try and minmax it showed it to me as a chucklefuck display.
Link?
>>
>>52780743
Actually, on that note, a friend of mine mentioned that all of the PC persona's were unique. No repeats.

Does the jump assume i'm making one up, or can I just say 'I have the same persona as X character because reasons'?
>>
>>52780250
What about dropping the link to your in-progress folder either here or on SB?
>>
File: Z13T FFXVK.jpg (476KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Z13T FFXVK.jpg
476KB, 1366x768px
>>52780583
I ran multiplicative myself, but since to me MP pool numbers are just for show (I never end up doing hard calculations, not even for jumper versus jumper battles) it didn't matter that much to me. 10 purchases was the magic number where the MP pool would inflate substantially (from 38x to 57x) and honestly by then to me it was just "oh hey Capricorn has a fuck massive MP pool. It's a bit hard to see, but I attached my own test builds for the jump (this was second wave of testing not the first) and really the only time I felt like using the pure MP build was in a single companion (13 times, 195x MP). Too bad she had absolutely nothing she could do with it because spells don't cost that much anyways.

Running additive isn't an issue to me, if you're curious the effective value shift is dramatic since base number additive means 10 times = 6x instead of 57x, 33 times = 17.5x instead of 647k x, etc.
>>
>>52780777
I want to say that you should make some up since persona are supposed to reflect you at least a little bit, but I honestly don't know what Wild Card's intentions were.
I guess you could go either way if you wanted.
>>
>>52780788
So it's there just because you prefer it, not because it has anything to do with the actual movie at all. Can you change or remove it then?
>>
>>52780788
Why are there car and those special blade options in a jump about Kingsglaive? Neither of those have anything to do with the movie, except the car is driven around for 5 minutes at one moment.
>>
>>52780788
Huh well that's neat to see the functional math of it.

I was just thinking that if it were additive that would cut off the argument for it being broken. Just depends on what you want to do with it. It's not like it's even a smart build to dump every point into MP when there's so much else out there.
>>
>>52780829
It's dirge. He looks for the smallest justification to add things to his jumps that are as irrelevant to the source material as he can make them.
>>
>>52780805
Closest I think i'd get to that would be to pick the appropriate arcanum. Which, given my current jumper's slight obsession with divinity, is probably the priestess.

It also runs into the problem of tripping over the many many names/persona that are already claimed.
>>
>>52780788
Why is there even an MP boost? Doesn't the game run on limited uses of spells instead of MP?
>>
>>52780777
I think you could have your own unique spin on a figure that's already used, like Izanagi or Orpheus, but having the exact same persona as someone else is pretty weird.
>>
>>52780829
Best part huh? Now no one can make a FF15 jump either, since he's ripped so much stuff from there to put into the jump about one movie.
>>
>>52780788
It strikes me as a weird and arbitrary multiplier for the sake of a weird and arbitrary multiplier. And while that particular game might lack any particularly expensive spells MP is fairly universal. It quickly becomes ridiculous with any number of other possible jumps. Probably best to just hard cap it around 10x or so. Still a huge deal, but not to such an extent as being able to spend all your CP to get hundreds of times more MP.
>>
>>52780880
>MP
Two things. First, this isn't a jump of the game. Secondly, the game doesn't even use MP.
>>
>>52780619
if you want to equip the army you can make in FE Heroes with better armor would you need to do that manually unlike the weapons?
>>
>>52780879
Has anybody else even expressed interest for making a FF15 jump?
Because I can't think of anyone and ff15 and kingsglaive are the same setting. It would be pretty wierd to have them seperate.
>>
>>52780904
Ff15 is many times larger than Kingsglaive. You're comparing a gigantic JRPG to a single movie, a move that was mostly action scenes too.
>>
>>52780865
Well, given that you can supposedly go to any of the 5 persona games using the jump, it's not actually as likely as you think.

I have the same persona as... Lets just go with the protag of p3, while in the timeline of p5. Is this a problem? No, cause he probably doesnt exist.

But yeah. Totally weird.
>>
>>52780926
Ok? Jumps are still 10 years long. Aren't they close enough together timewise that there would be overlap?
>>
>>52780926
Yes. However Dirge seemed to have added both them together.
>>
>>52780771
I can't really link a skype convo. He doesn't namefag here afaik but I guess if he shows up talking about it again you can ask him to see if he'll screenshot his build for you. He almost ended his chain because of the drawbacks though, so that was really what I was chuckling at.

>>52780784
No thanks. I keep my WIP hidden with good reason. There's too many random projects I have that I end up leaving in a certain state because I don't know what direction I want to take them in.

>>52780745
Fuck if I know. I just pdfed the thing, I'm not going to do rulings. Ask someone who knows the Battleborn lore and come to a reasonable conclusion of your own.

>>52780708
I already said it >>52780250
>person making Dino Crisis to show up

>>52780682
Let's see, from my perspective it runs like this. spoilers since plot spoilers.
MP in Eos isn't normal MP, we know this because all magic drains on life force more than it does inherent strength. Since the fall of Solheim the power of magic has been largely tied to the royal families, which stopped existing in many kingdoms when Niflheim took their Crystals. We're aware that pretty much everyone that's outside the Crystal link has no magic to begin with - from this we can infer that they have basically either a low, or nil amount of MP.

Contrast Nyx in the opening fight versus Nyx in the Ultros fight versus Nyx when he's actively serving as a conduit for "KotR". We know by the third battle that Nyx is no longer tied to the Crystal, it's been hijacked by Niflheim and was ferried away along with Aldercapt. So we can't argue that he has any sum of MP coming from the Crystal because the connection is terminated. The Kings within the Ring explicitly bolster his power - they're the ones that give him the ability to summon "KotR"/Old Wall, but that would suggest that they either deliberately pushed his limitations beyond their normal limit, or somehow Nyx had that power latent within him all along. cont.
>>
>>52780904
A anon or two has, though they are anons so take it with a grain of salt.

I agree them being separate makes no sense but Kingsglaive being it's own thing makes almost as little sense, especially when it has to take so much from the main game to be a full thing.
>>
>>52780941
Kingsglaive actually takes place entirely within the same timeframe of FF15. The movie starts a few days into the game and finishes within a day or so.
>>
>>52780945
That's a fucking shaky ass way to justify boosting mana pools like that. Particularly as a multiplier. Even your description sounds like they're just directly feeding him power, not multiplying what power he has millions of times over.
>>
>>52780945
Maybe people just don't have MP in this world? What are you even using to justify MP existing in the first place?

Why can't all the power just be inherent to those artefacts or powerful beings, given no one ever runs out of magic to use unless it's a consumable like element stuff?
>>
Didn't someone post a WIP for a revamped Familiar of Zero a few months ago?
>>
>>52780945
If you don't mind me asking Dirge why did you decide to make a jump out of Kingsglaive and not the main Final Fantasy 15 game? The timelines were close enough that your probably could have slapped both Kingsglaive and the main game into their own single jump. So why did you decide to just do Kingsglaive? Did you prefer just the Kingsglaive story or did you not want to have to deal with the whole World of Darkness bit?
>>
>>52780682
>>52780945
The latter theory doesn't make particular sense, because there's evidence as to the Kings tampering with Nyx. He's taken, to that point, two hollow point rounds and has been fighting his whole way here, yet the moment the Kings' effect kicks in, he's effectively good as new. This isn't something that's exhibited elsewhere in any other fight,
not even while Nyx still had full connection to the Crystal.

If I take this along with Nyx's conjuration of the Old Wall/"KotR", who are all clearly inanimate the entire time waiting to be called upon like an Astral, I'd lean more towards the "MP" pool within Nyx being largely magnified rather than all of it just being Nyx as the chosen one.

>>52780863
Because it isn't MP lol. It's just inherent magic, but since people associate FF magic to MP, it becomes MP.

>>52780829
If we're gauging options based on their presence during the film then realistically I should just put Nyx and Railroading as the only two options, since pretty much everything else gets about 5 minutes of screentime before they get killed off or removed.

>>52780850
Like I said, additive works fine for me. Or, as >>52780816 and >>52780829 are asking I can just remove most of the extra systems from the jump and cut it down to only what's in the movie and give you guys that version instead.

>>52780879
>>52780904
I'm not even sure why people are convinced that having options in one jump means the possibility of the other is completely removed, unless they themselves are convinced that the world is seriously so limited that there's only a certain amount of things they can offer.

>>52780941
Nope. I crosschecked dates according to the Ultimania.
>>
>>52781065
>Cut it down to the movie
Please do. I cannot understand why you didn't do that from the start. Or why you did this instead of FF15 if you had to reach so far for content.
>>
>>52781065
I kind of like the extra systems I just think some of the values you can get from minmaxing this one option can get too high.

I don't think you should strip everything out because it was in FF15. It doesn't mean that nobody can make a straight FF15 jump so I don't see the problem.
>>
Is it possible to make Sunshine from SDS more reliable and make it not mindfuck you?
>>
>>52781065
>The latter theory doesn't make particular sense, because there's evidence as to the Kings tampering with Nyx. He's taken, to that point, two hollow point rounds and has been fighting his whole way here, yet the moment the Kings' effect kicks in, he's effectively good as new. This isn't something that's exhibited elsewhere in any other fight,not even while Nyx still had full connection to the Crystal.
Could they have, possibly, used their magic to heal him?

>Magnified
Or they just channelled their power through him? Since no one but the royal family has any magic of their own without an outside source, what is there to magnify in him?

>Based on their presence in the film
Yes? You should stick to the source for the jump. If you wanted to include stuff from the main game, do a jump of the main game and the movie at once. They take place in the same time frame and basically the same location.
>>
>>52780788
You wouldn't happen to be the same anon who made that "jump danger rating" list, are you?
>>
>>52781129
There's a jump danger rating list?
How would anyone even quantify that?
>>
>>52781063
It's the opposite. I didn't feel like touching FF15 until all of the DLCs were out and a new Japanese Ultimania might come out. That was part of the whole point behind setting it at M.E.746 instead of M.E.756. With the several character DLCs not finishing until year end there's going to be more stuff that gets revealed about the several boys in the main band.

>>52781099
Well you've got >>52781078 and >>52781118 that insist on only one jump since they're convinced that they can't make the FFXV jump with Kingsglaive as it is. It's not really any work for me since I just delete most of the jump and upload a smaller copy.
>>
>>52781065
Because anoyne who tries will just get compared to you. Anyone who puts in stuff about the car or the weapons will get to deal with shit like "Kingsglaive already has that, don't offer it in this jump" just because you offered it despite it not fitting in anyway shape or form for Kingsglaive.

Keep the jump about Kingsglaive...about Kingsglaive.

Also, what are you talking about with them not overlapping? You see Kingsglaive happening from afar in 15. It's a big plot event in the early game and essentially starts the entire rest of the story after it happens.
>>
>>52781142
IO'm not insisting on only one jump and I don't see the other guy doing that either. I want the jumps to be their own thing, not crib from the larger source. It's great to have more jumps but if Kingsglaive is only a thing because it takes content from the rest of the setting that doesn't fit in KG, it shouldn't be a thing. If you can do KG without doing that, great news.
>>
File: Just Dropping In Altchain.pdf (54KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Just Dropping In Altchain.pdf
54KB, 1x1px
>>52781137
I'm talking about this. It explains how it quantifies it in the doc.
>>
>>52781129
Nope. I've got no clue what you're talking about there.

>>52781078
>Or why you did this instead of FF15 if you had to reach so far for content.
I didn't have to? I just used the elements that showed up in the movie and drew from the lore.

Content wise, I have enough content for a completely different FF15 jump as it stands if I felt like skipping out on the DLCs. So really for me it's not a problem at all. From what I can tell you actually want to make the 15 jump and you feel like Kingsglaive is in your way, which is fine by me, though if it's really such a thorn in your side I've got no problems with you making the Kingsglaive/XV jump the way you want it.

...I think I said this multiple times with all of my jumps now haven't I?
>>
>>52781142
Well the preferable thing for me if they can't stay would be to expand the jump to cover all of FF15 once all the material is out, or if not that and they're going to be seperate I'd like the cut stuff to be put in the FF15 jump somewhere.
I'd rather you not nuke a bunch of the content.

I know both options are a lot of work, but I just don't want to see so much gone.
>>
>>52781194
>I didn't have to
So why is stuff that never appears at all in Kingsglaive here?

I just don't want stuff that doesn't fit here, for whoever, maybe me or someone else, does eventually make 15. Do you think an Ultron option would fit in Marvel Magic? A Servant option would fit in Tsukihime? Both of those share the same setting but have nothing to do with the focus of the jumps in question. Just make Kingsglaive with stuff from the movie.
>>
>>52781166
If I really wanted to crib from the rest of the setting this would be a jump about Solheim and Tenebrae, not Lucis. Though yes, I can technically do a Drop In / Kingsglaive jump without that much issue, if we're going by the cribbing logic in terms of things that are exclusive to Kingsglaive.

>>52781143
I already explained how I made it so they don't overlap didn't I? It's nothing different from what I did with 13 and 13-2, except it has more validity than that case because the invasion of Tenebrae happens in 744 ME.
>>
>>52781251
Look, just cut the stuff that's from the main game from the movie jump. Either let someone else try out a game jump or add that cut stuff to your own go at it later on.

Can we just move on from this argument between everyone? If the guy is willing to do it, why does everyone need to keep harping on at him?
>>
>>52780901
I think I said "equipment", which includes armor in the description? You don't need to do it manually, just be able to know how to make the armor in the first place.
>>
So what's up the obsession with Final Fantasy? Everything I've seen of it makes it seem like generic fantasy with a lot of random anachronis m sprinkled in, that tries too hard to be hip. I just don't get it.
>>
>>52781245
>So why is stuff that never appears at all in Kingsglaive here?
Like...what? Honestly besides the Astrals, what is in there that isn't in Kingsglaive? Are you seriously omitting the entirety of the movie's middle segment just because you felt it wasn't a key part of the action? Or are you trying to say that because the Crystal and Ring only appeared in one scene despite driving the entire plot that it's a sub element?

>I just don't want stuff that doesn't fit here, for whoever, maybe me or someone else, does eventually make 15
So make it? If you want to include Kingsglaive into your 15 jump by all means do so.

>>52781214
Well difference here is that I'm not concerned about uploading to this thread's drive, so using my own version of both Kingsglaive and 15 isn't a problem for me - hence why I have no reason to change my own version of the Kingsglaive jump. It would just be the version that gets dropped during autosage that gets the nuke. And again, hitting the delete key isn't that much work at all.

As I said already, I get the feeling that >>52781245 and >>52781143 are already working on a FF15/Kingsglaive jump of their own, so on the bright side, the general drive will have multiple jumps to choose from.
>>
>>52781308
It's a video game series that has been around for decades. If it weren't good it would have died a long time ago.

Best way to find out why people like it is to play them. If you don't want to do that then I dunno what to tell you.
>>
>>52781308
It all boils down to waifus and power. That seems to be the only reason anyone wants jumps these days.
>>
>>52781341
>multiple to choose from
No. Maybe you don't give a shit about this place but at least have the decency to not fuck with us by doing that. If you think someone's going to make a 15 jump for here, keep yours on your own drive.
>>
>>52781341
Actually, can you just keep this on your drive? It seems like everyone interested already has the link to your drive and that way they can get the full jump whilst it's let open for anyone who wants a shot at it from here and people don't get stuck with a cut up Kingslaive jump.

It's not like they can't use your drive for their own chains after all.
>>
>>52781341
Well I don't want our drive to have a gutted copy just because someone was bothered that you expanded it to cover more of the setting. Really I like that those sections are in there and I think it should stay.

I think that nobody actually wants to work on a different FF15 or Kingsglaive jump beyond the part where they want the option open for the sake of it. But that doesn't matter since you already said all your jumps are free to be remade.
Having two different copies existing would be a bother so please don't delete half the jump.
>>
>>52781341
Can you please not be such an asshole? I get it, you hate this place. Just have the tiny amount of respect it takes to respect our rules, given you don't do anything over here anymore?
>>
>>52781341
>>52781380
>>52781361
>>52781383
>>52781387
Starting to think maybe it would be best to just keep this on the Dirge drive.
>>
>>52781387
How is he being an asshole?
No really I don't see it.
>>
>>52781401
>You can deal with all the fun of having two jumps at once
>>
>>52781416
He's offering to cut the extra stuff so that someone won't be bothered by overlap when trying to make a theoretical FF15 jump.

I don't think it's a good plan, but I don't see how that's being an ass or trying to double up.
>>
File: [4c] FF15 Kingsglaive.pdf (208KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
[4c] FF15 Kingsglaive.pdf
208KB, 1x1px
>>52781400
The irony is that I wasn't going to upload it to the general drive in the first place. I made that abundantly clear to Manyfist already. The anon just asked me to upload it to the thread and that was it. I guess the two anons (or one, or ten) got convinced that I was going to upload the jump and panicked because they're still working on theirs?

It sounds like they've convinced themselves that unless I delete the options in the K jump I have, it's going to interfere with their 15/K jump, which is understandable if they feel like they don't have enough options and they want to make sure their jump is fresh. It was just a quick job, so it's no big deal.

>>52781383
>I think that nobody actually wants to work on a different FF15 or Kingsglaive jump beyond the part where they want the option open for the sake of it
The option has always been open hasn't it?
If you strip out all the sections that aren't exclusive to Kingsglaive and can be found elsewhere in the 15 universe, you can still make an alright jump out of it.
>>
>>52781401
Nah this was a pretty common thing to joke about with me back in the day, 'cause apparently I somehow convinced everyone that I was a suicidal masochist that hated /jc/ and they ran with it until basically every time I showed up somebody would toss out the "Dirge, you say you hate this place in every thread, why are you still here?" line.
>>
158. Bee Movie
Origin: Human, Theme: Nature Magic
Perks: According To All Known Laws of Aviation..., Career (Florist), Bee-stiality, Beeautiful, Bloom
Items: Jump Movie Scripts, Apartment, Honey, Store (Garden Shop)

I watched the events of the movie on the news and spent this jump quietly running a flower shop. Bees were allowed to come and go as they please, I talked to them the same as I talked to everything else. I even gave them sugar water when they did a good job pollinating the plants. Not much else to say besides that I regularly took vacations to more interesting places.

>>52781308
Well, it's been around for some 25 or 30 years now, is considered the standard video game RPG like DnD is the standard tabletop, and it's at least partially popular because it's popular. Tons of people play it, so tons of people play it. Most of the games are self-contained stories, so the classical fantasy versus trying to be hip scale is different in each one. Most of the early games were classical fantasy, most of the later stories are trying to do their own thing. Almost all of them are pretty fun in their own way, and all of them are pretty long so people can get really invested.

To compare: Final Fantasy 1 is a DnD campaign with a fairly vague DM. Final Fantasy 7 is cyberpunk with spells. Final Fantasy 10 is the story of a group of a sports star and a priestess saving the world from the founder of the priestess's religion and the sports stars dad turned into a laser whale, with the help of a clan of people that specialize in restoring long lost technology, and then later the Priestess becomes a world renowned Pop Star because that's what you do when you kill god.
>>
>>52781496
Except that once you upload it to the thread, someone else will upload it to the drive. That's never been misunderstood.
>>
Oh my GOD will you fucks just shut up about this. It's posted, enough fucking arguing. God damn will you guys just pick something fucking interesting to talk about?
>>
>>52781548
Like what?
>>
>>52781496
>he cut it
Ah fuck. Well that's too bad. Really wish you didn't do it.
I didn't expect it to go this way.

Not like it really matters on a personal level since the old copy still exists, but the reason I asked in the first place was so I could have the full copy on the /tg/ drive.
>>
So I tried searching online but I can't seem to find a consistent answer. Do people need to actually pray to/worship Brush Gods in Okami for them to gain the benefits or is having "faith" in them enough?
>>
How about let's make something new to talk about.

Jumpers, what is your favourite title? Actual titles. Stuff you have for a job, a noble rank, etc etc. Show us yo status.
>>
File: IslandTurtle-SDJ-NA-C-UE.png (249KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
IslandTurtle-SDJ-NA-C-UE.png
249KB, 300x439px
>>52781562
Different anon, but what monsters are you bringing along with you from Shadow Realm?

I'm looking at the Dark Magician and the Dark Magician Girl with Tribute, then trying to find some pic related to bring in the Archipelago from HTTYD. Or however you bring large animals.

Might try to get some other non-sapient beasties too.
>>
>>52781581
The Flaming Bastard
When I jumped the setting I rolled a few times on Elona's random title generator and that was the one I ended up choosing. It's very official. I sign it after my name on all important documents.
>>
File: [F 1.0] Chocobo's Dungeon.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
[F 1.0] Chocobo's Dungeon.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>52781569
I'm not going to bother retaining the 4c variation on my own drive. Just going to make the swap on my version for the Kingsglaive's Cap CC to go from mult. to add. since that was the only piece of feedback that wasn't a request to delete everything that wasn't exclusive to the movie.

You wanted Chocobo was it?

>>52781542
Even if it gets uploaded there's no guarantee it'll get accepted. I'm pretty sure Brutus and the IRC still hates my guts haha.
>>
File: jumpercalledanon.jpg (796KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
jumpercalledanon.jpg
796KB, 1000x1414px
Jump 07: Princess Bride
Origin: Mercenary
Perks:
Hello
My Name is Inigo Montoya [900]
You Killed My Father [700]
Prepare to Die [400]
Storyteller [300]
As You Wish [200]
I'll Most Likely Kill You In The Morning [0]

Items:
Small Sword

I'm not whether it's because I'm wondering how long 'til the world starts pushing back or if it's become habit, but I can't seem to mind my own business. Sure, I don't have any real companions anymore, but I run into plenty of people with problems that need fixing. Sometimes I get a reward. Sometimes I don't even get a thank you. But wherever I go, adventure is a-calling, and it keeps me awake and on my feet, like I'd be allergic to peace.

So that's why I signed on with that trio of morons in their scheme to kidnap a Princess, and why I 'conveniently' let the Man in Black pass me by when it came time to stall. He had the look of a man on a mission. A boy on a quest for something he was ready to risk his hide for. And…you know, I'd just be a real damn shame if that had a nasty ending.

It's okay if you don't get it. But if any of you boys take another step forward, you're not gonna like what happens next.

>The sound of heavy boots and a battlecry, followed by a singular gunshot and the sound of metal hitting the ground.

…what was your plan, dumbass?
>>
>>52781666
Yeah Chocobo Dungeon was my other request. Thanks for bothering with all of this, and also thank you for considering my feedback.
>>
>>52781676
Don't bring a sword to a gun fight. Six fingers isn't going to save you from lead poisoning.
>>
File: IMG_0892.gif (7MB, 387x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.gif
7MB, 387x281px
>>52781731
>>
>>52781611
Oh, I'll get in on this! I'm bringing Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and one of the Blue-Eyes White Dragons, because I set them up together, and it would be kind of lame if I couldn't bring the new couple with me! Besides, Darkness Dragon and me are bros now, I wouldn't leave him behind anyway.
>>
>>52781752
thats a fucking sao gif
>>
File: laser_eyes_gif.gif (3MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
laser_eyes_gif.gif
3MB, 550x309px
>>52781752
>>
File: Tuesday for a Jumper.webm (3MB, 610x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tuesday for a Jumper.webm
3MB, 610x330px
>>52781752
>>52781783
Are we posting cool gifs/webms?
>>
File: daily_gifdump_713_29.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
daily_gifdump_713_29.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>>52781795
Why not.
>>
File: sfactoramc001.jpg (109KB, 612x442px) Image search: [Google]
sfactoramc001.jpg
109KB, 612x442px
>>52781719
Like I said, working off of an F format jump is easy, so individual changes and pruning doesn't take much time or effort at all. Literally all I had to change was one line to "For each time this modification is taken, your magic reserves increase by half of your base reserves." in order to get a change that the excel charts indicate. (bad quality jpegs)

I have the updated version on my drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwguygZJzquVdzR5bl90QjI5R1E/view?usp=sharing
>>
The story so far https://pastebin.com/11dryRkY
#23 Justice League Dark
The Quartet of Sin
Bit Of A Problem
Age of the Soul
Sod The World!
You Should Thank Me
Con Man
Friendly Neighborhood Grifter
Don't Show Weakness
Potential
Prodigal Sorcerer
Magical Blood
I Cheat
Enchanted Zippo (Bic)
A Team To Call Your Own
House of Mystery

A house to call our own, eh? And it's quite the skilled piece of property at that. A teleporting house that can recall its visitors is nifty, and we also pick up some impressive magical skills here.

Most of us get Magical Blood, which makes us innately magical, and as Prodigal Sorcerers we're quick learners.

Gengar decided to enhance his ghostly repertoire, and can now become an entire army of ghosts, and pull off a whole host of other spooky tricks, and Audino can now see the past, the present, and the future as well thanks to the Gift of Sight.

Of more immediate import is that we're stuck here for two thousand years, during which I have to earn my 'redemption' from the Wizards at the Rock of Eternity. That might be a bit hard since for this jump I'm an 'ends justify the means' kinda guy, and also more than a little Yandere for Gaia. I don't know why she puts up with me sometimes.

Thanks to messing with mixing up my Innistrad, Hero BBS, Sword and Sorcery and Magicka magic with this jump we're seeing leaps and bounds in our magical abilities, which will be a big help considering this is a DC universe, so there's likely going to be a lot of crazy shit happening before we get to the craziness of the 'modern' age.
>>
>>52781767
Ooh, good one. Did you help out the other two Blue Eyes, or the Clan With Eyes of Blue?
>>
>>52781875
May have forgotten the /other/ part of The Quartet of Sin, which locks out of jump powers. Guess I'll have to make do with a group of eight incredibly skilled and powerful magicians instead of out of jump magics and abilities.
>>
>>52781888
I did! It took me a while, but I managed to find two other Red Eyes that they considered to be worthy mates! As for the Clan With Eyes of Blue, I created a massive army of golems to serve and protect them, as well as reuniting them with the Blue Eyes. Naturally, both the dragons and the clan were happy about this. The only real problem was Flare Dragon, who was pretty pissed about the whole thing due to wanting to get rid of the Blue Eyes, and tried to stop this forcibly. Luckily, I was strong enough and had enough diplomacy perks to stop her and convince her that working with the Blue Eyes was the best solution. And then we all united to destroy the Machine King's armies when the Alliance was about to be overwhelmed.
>>
>>52778757
Is Mad Scientist discounted once? Or can you get both specializations for only 600 CP?
>>
In the Brave New Metropolis drawback for S:tAS, it says that Luthor and Superman have decided that I'm a threat, but not that they're guaranteed to see me as one. Does this mean that I can talk at least one down? Also, which comics-version are they supposed to be? New52? Post-Crisis? Hell, there were even a few comics in the DCAU continuity, but those would already be applied by default.
>>
>>52781949

ADVENTURE
>>
>>52781581
Fairy King. I don't really have any others, but the one I do have is nice.
>>
File: THIS CAKE WILL BE BAKED.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
THIS CAKE WILL BE BAKED.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>>52781991
SUBARASHI
>>
>>52781923
>>52781875
#24 Futurama
Professor
Genetically Engineered
Mathematics
Rocket Science
Inventor
Holophoner
Spacecraft
Scooty Puff, Sr.
Energy Baton
Pilot

First a travelling house, now a spaceship that can do day trips to the edge of the universe? We are a mobile bunch, aren't we?

Adding this jumps sort of crazy super science onto my computational abilities from Symbiote, well, I'm making things that put my Spider-Man tier gizmos and gadgets to shame.

Although we take steps to avoid the planet express crew and the insanity they live and breathe, it turns out the entire universe is like that, and we end up crossing paths with them a few times.

We do, at Audino's recommendation, have some oddly timed picnics in the Warehouses garden, but considering what I remember about this setting I'm not going to say no when a seer advises staying indoors.

I initially grabbed the holophoner for fun, but as it turns out I can buy experience with similar instruments from my old Memory Vendor, though not lessons for it itself unfortunately. Guess it is too rare... Combining that with the skills picked up from watching Fry play - though deliberately avoiding seeing his opera - I'm able to get my skill up above anyone short of Worm enhanced Fry himself... though given the level of most holophoner players that's still not the best.

Oh well, I've got time.
>>
>>52781991
Would you consider adding one or two more drawbacks to each price tier in your Yugioh jump? There's not a lot of variety, and the ones that are there feel kind of samey.
>>
>>52782031
Some other anon had suggested some ideas for drawbacks in an earlier thread and Digger said he'd take them into consideration. Maybe try suggesting some more?
>>
>>52782023
One more, I think.

#25 Kirby
The Great Cave
Star Warrior
Technician
Vacuum Immunity
Dream Power
Mechanization
Hyperactive Metabolism
Balloon Flight

This is useful. This is damned useful. Immunity to mind control and possession? The ability to survive in space? Man that last one would have been useful a time or two in Futurama - fortunately magic was able to do what my body couldn't - until now - and I survived the one and only time I was spaced with nothing more than a queasy feeling in my center mass. I'd say gut, but as a human shaped blob of angelic viral matter I don't normally bother with a stomach.

I quite like this Mechanization technology, though I want to do some safety tests on dead worlds before I actually try messing around with it.

This is a pretty peaceful jump, all told. We relaxed most of it, helped Kirby on occasion when something was going awry, and managed to last ten years here without being eaten once.

I consider that a win.
>>
>>52782060
>>52782031

Both things are being considered, I'd appreciate some ideas if you're looking for some drawback ideas. They were a little last minute in terms of additions, I'll admit.
>>
>>52782060
Shit, I might try. I just wanted to know if there's even be any consideration before I put forth the effort... Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the setting, so anything I'd suggest is likely to be shit.
>>
>>52782101

The Setting is...literally what's described in the doc, honestly. It's a good 90% OC
>>
>>52782122
Is Monk Fighter a passive effect that protects your body, or a technique?

What about Dedication Through Light and Darkness? Would you need to worry about being destroyed if you went to sleep or forgot about the energies contained within?
>>
So after rewatching Rick & Morty and looking through the Jump I have a question.

Can you use recursive Micro-Verse Technology to produce a Time Camber-like effect? It seems so from what I have seen of Season 2 Episode 6.
>>
>>52782122
Would there be any synergy between Gateway to Chaos and Different Dimension Assailant?
>>
>>52781181
>Twilight is more dangerous than hellsing

I'm sorry what.
>>
>>52782190
For all the memeing about Twilight, its vampires are actually pretty strong.
>>
>>52781991
To be perfectly honest, you just as bad for this thread as Exalted.
>>
>>52782203
If memory serves in hellsing literally all the people in London were killed and drained of blood. Twilight is in no way more dangerous than hellsing.
>>
File: Archfiend Emperor.png (366KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
Archfiend Emperor.png
366KB, 309x450px
>>52782098
Oh, I have a few!

>The Archfiends have returned, their full power restored. They seek to conquer the Shadow Realm, and bring all who live in it under their control forever. You must drive them back to Pandemonium, and there confront their emperor, the Lord of Horror
>Somewhat related, the Red Eyes Black-Dragon clan has finally reached too far. The majority of their ranks have been corrupted by the Archfiends, transformed into terrifying monstrosities that ramapage across the Shadow Realm. Only Flare Dragon, Darkness Dragon, and a certain number of pure Red-Eyes remain. If combined with the above, the corrupted Red-Eyes aid the Archfiends in their invasion
>Normally, the Celtic Guardian would have sacrificed his life to save the Dark Magician in one of the earlier battles against the Blue-Eyes Clan. However, he was unable to here, and thus the Dark Magician was slain in battle. With the loss of their leader, the alliance threatens to break apart. You must reunite them, and lead them against the Dragons. For if you do not, all is lost, and humanity will be destroyed
>>
>>52782190
Twilight has vindictive mind readers,mindfuckers, and asshats who can tell the future with a very high success rate.
Hellsing is much more head on with the violence.

I can only assume the person who made the chart considers having someone in your head moving bits around to be worse than getting exsanguinated or shoggothed.
>>
>>52782222
So you're saying he's been a net positive and that he's one of the more entertaining parts of this community?
That's a very strange way to compliment someone.
>>
>>52782222
Which is to say he's not doing anything harmful other than bringing posts other than shitposts. So... yeah.
>>
>>52782237
>all the people in London were killed
So all it takes is a mundane pair of legs and a few hours to spare, and you can easily skip out on all the worst the setting has to offer. Some trail-mix might also be helpful.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>52782259
>>52782262
>responding to bait
>>
>>52782276
I feel kind of bad for this guy so I gave him a (You)
Assuming he's the same person waving his anti exatled boner around all the time he's got to be pretty pathetic to think other people actually care.
I can't just let someone starve when they're so pitiable.
>>
>>52781996
Is Gross Incandescence just basically free solar energy? Doesn't fatigue you, doesn't cost magical energy, etc.? Also, does it work for the purposes of Praise the Sun?
>>
>>52782276
You gotta combat those quads, anon. If you just sit by and allow evil to accumulate power, bad things are gonna happen.
>>
>>52782246

Oooo. I'm a fan of these...

>>52782160
It's a technique for the first, and a passive effect for the latter.

>>52782176
Gateway is more of bruteforcing a dimensional rip, but you could theoretically bruteforce a rip then jump into the rip and then start voiping around from there
>>
>>52782537
Glad you like them! I'll try and come up with more later, maybe some more minor ones for less cp.
>>
>>52782537
>It's a technique for the first
So, can it be taught, then? And presumably, since it's a technique, it can only protect you to a limited degree. Exactly how hard will it allow you to punch a rock without injuring yourself?
>>
>>52781832
Dirge, why you gotta spread lies on SB? There are, like, two anons who supported that position and even then you're blowing it out of proportion. I mean, fuck, you're acting like the whole thread wanted that.
>>
>>52782319

Yes, free solar energy, not very high output, but it's consistent and free. It is not tiring to use in any way. It can not feed Praise The Sun since you're outputting it instead of taking it in, but it does work the other way around. If you're already standing in the sun and getting the benefits of Praise The Sun, Gross Incandescence becomes more powerful and allows you to shine like a golden god. That part is mentioned in the notes though.
>>
>>52782608
? I didn't blow anything out of proportion. I literally just said there were two anons who argued vocally about it and decided that it was their hill to die on. There were two anons that argued for the jump to have content cut, two anons that preferred if it wasn't cut but accepted that it might be necessary, then pretty much no opinion all around.

Y'know why don't you just post on SB and talk to me there instead of this back and forth?
>>
>I think one of the anons was really pissed off because he saw it as me invading his claim and making it impossible for him to make a FFXV jump because people would compare what he made to my jumps for some odd reason that he never really explained. It was kind of sad to see that sort of mindset, because back in the day we emphasized that jumpmaking wasn't a contest, but opinions change over time I suppose. (Well that and my scratchpads for the FFXV jump didn't have much overlap with Kingsglaive except for even more Regalia add ons, which really made it odd to me when he pointed out that my Kingsglaive jump made it impossible for him to make a XV jump)

It's funny that even when you tell him it's not as he thinks, he still ignores you to put words in your mouth.
>>
>>52782658
What do I have to do to get you to post the uncut version?
I'm not the person you're talking too right now, but the cut version really is barely complete as is and I prefered the old one.

The two people complaining don't have any plans to make a FF15 jump. They're just bitching because they know you'll cave and chop it to pieces.
>>
>>52782643
>It can not feed Praise The Sun since you're outputting it instead of taking it in
Ah, well, I just assumed that because of the way light works, that you'd at least get some of it back, even if it is a minuscule amount. It is still rather nice, though. I didn't see that in the notes. Or I forgot it was there, at least.
>>
Dirge, how about you just fuck off. no really. Fuck. Off. You don't like us, you don't want to make content for us, you cause trouble when you're here and when you're not, you shit talk us all on other sites.

Post the link to your drive and go away. That's what you want right?
>>
>>52782695
How about you go fuck yourself and never post again.
>>
File: r_kelly_six_nsfw_moments.jpg (32KB, 560x347px) Image search: [Google]
r_kelly_six_nsfw_moments.jpg
32KB, 560x347px
So how do perks change your fighting style?

Ever since my stint in TF2 I have been peeing on opponents for that +35% damage, people in shonen settings tend to react negatively and sometimes villains are freaked out by this
>>
>>52782695
He's the last one causing any trouble. Just because we've got 3 or 6 autists who think it's funny to poke at him doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him.
Now if you don't mind it would be great if you stopped instigating the very shit you complain about.
>>
>>52782574
A good deal

>>52782569
Thanks. I'll do what I can, I do need to edit the doc a minor bit. I...made mistakes and mistook a Goddess of Rebirth for a Goddess of Creation.
woops.
>>
>>52778757
>Beyond
looks gr8
>>
>>52782643
What exactly counts as a "sun" for the purposes of Praise the Sun? Would random stars in space count, so long as I'm in the same system?
>>
File: 318307.jpg (6KB, 156x197px) Image search: [Google]
318307.jpg
6KB, 156x197px
>>52782704
>35% more damage
What.
>reads jump, checks game
Welp. Uh. That's a... thing.
>>
>>52782675
Go see >>52781143, >>52781361, >>52781166? I dunno anon, you're one anon telling me that another anon apparently isn't thinking what a different anon is thinking and assuming that none of the anons are thinking what I'm thinking. So...what, are you each and every anon that's been bringing this up?

>>52782679
What's stopping you from just downloading a copy and uploading it yourself? You realize that I still didn't upload either of those jumps right (somebody else did.) Like really. Kingsglaive has been on my public drive link, and I've left direct links to it. Technically it meets your general drive's requirements, even if people don't respond to it.

>The two people complaining don't have any plans to make a FF15 jump. They're just bitching because they know you'll cave and chop it to pieces.
I think most vets know that this whole thing is just a farce in the end. I mean, I shouldn't have to say it, but there has never been anything preventing a person from either using a jump or making a jump. Like really, if people were that keen on giving feedback there was nothing stopping them from leaving me a pastebin list and I'd go through them one by one to see what to add and what to drop.

In the past we insisted on rules when it came to things that would completely break the system over, alright, that's fair. We insisted on quality so that hopefully people would innovate, work on improving their writing, and technically everybody benefits. That's fair in its own right.

If the whole point to rules and quality now is just to set a bar that people toss at others, well, I guess that's a rather odd turn of events.
>>
File: Creator God of Light.png (623KB, 399x586px) Image search: [Google]
Creator God of Light.png
623KB, 399x586px
>>52782718
If you want, there's a fairly easy way to replace Sophia. Pic related is Holactie/Horakhty, who is referred to as the Creator God of Light. She seems to fit the role of Creator God much better, and she's also the fusion of the three gods in the anime, so you could have her be split into the three after a battle with Zorc or with Exodia, if you want to continue down that route.
>>
>>52782766
>Welp. Uh. That's a... thing.
Know any other weird perks anon?
>>
>>52782781
You know what you're right. I didn't even occur to me that you already posted a direct link to the full one.
Guess I'll just put that one on instead and see how it goes.
I certainly think it's the better copy at least.
>>
>>52782718
>>52782798
Or alternatively, you could go with a mix of this and your original idea, where she creates the Egyptian gods, but then the Pharoahs screw everything up and create Exodia. She destroys it, but is so distraught by their betrayal that she decides to leave, allowing the forces of darkness to threaten the world.
>>
>>52782643
>Praise the Sun
Does it work with illusory suns? Is that still a spoiler?
>>
>>52782831
Why are you so obsessed with getting it on the drive? Just use it yourself.
>>
>>52782912
Because I think it's good and I want other people to be able to find it easily?
>>
>>52782818
Order Of The Stick has a perk that lets you know the state of a person by their eyes - they'll look like swirls if the person is hypnotized, X's if the person is dead, etc - and a perk that gives you a small group of demonic roaches to snarkily narrate your chain.
>>
>>52782831
Best of luck to you on that regard. I think you're ultimately better off talking to Brutus directly since he controls the drive anyways. If the anons in opposition have a mind set to scrapping it or keeping the redacted version, you know they're just going to drag you into the farce as well, and then it'll basically be everyone dragged into a pointless argument over QA and rules again.
>>
>>52782917
So you'll subject us all to even more shit because of it over a single jump.
>>
>>52782942
You're blaming the wrong person hombre. I'm not subjecting you to anything. There's no reason for this to be a problem at all except for other people trying to cause trouble.
Get mad at them instead.
>>
>>52782715
>>52782699
Meh just leave him alone. I'm guessing given the way he posts he's actually not the original, so he probably has no clue where the "Dirge hates /jc/" in joke even came from, probably just saw it used and decided to copy it to see what it's supposed to do.

To be honest I don't think the guy that I shared that in joke with even frequents /jc/ much anymore if at all. And no, originally there was more to it besides just "Dirge you hate /jc/ pls go"
>>
>>52782798
She was actually the card I was trying to reference, I just got her and pic related mixed up.
>>
>>52783009
Ah, I getcha. Yeah, as far as I remember, Sophia's supposed to actually be kind of a bitch. She shows up, destroys the world, then restarts it. In Duel Terminal, she's done that several times, and was about to try and do it again before two mortals managed to git gud, team up, and punch her out. Hmm...actually, if it wasn't for the fact that Duel Terminal would by itself make a good jump, that would actually be a pretty cool drawback. Team up with everyone else and then punch Sophia out when she tries to remake the world. Or even better, convince Holactie to come back and punch the false goddess out. Oh, there's another good drawback idea, convince Holactie to give the Shadow Realm and its' people another chance!
>>
>>52782758

You need to be relatively close for the effects to proc, otherwise the light wouldn't be intense enough by the time it reaches you. Maximum limits would probably be around the edges of the local solar system. Basically you wouldn't be proccing it from the stars at night.

>>52782859

You spoiled that correctly. It can work with artificial suns, but illusionary suns aren't actually giving off sunlight so you wouldn't be able to absorb it and proc the effects.
>>
159. Deus Ex
Perks: Aggressive Defense Drone, Regeneration, Cloak

Okay, so there's two ways to go on the Grey Death thing. I can attempt to gather up a metric fuckton of nanites, or I can adapt people to work with the nanites fully via augmentative nano-plague and mass reprogramming of the Grey Death when it enters contact with a human. Medicinal tech perks and hacking are pretty much the only tech perks I've taken, but I've taken enough of them to know what the fuck I'm doing.

And that kind of pisses one of the secret societies off. I'm not sure what they were expecting when they sent the assassin's after me, but it probably wasn't to supply me with new drinking buddies. I made them waffles the next day, with strawberries. I was marked as a terrorist for it, somehow. That didn't actually stop me, but rockets hurt like a bitch. So, the cure had to go underground, and then someone tried to reprogram the Grey Death so I had to edit my things software, and then JC ascended to godhood and found out about the digimon that now litter his worlds computer systems and it was basically a busy time for the first 5 years.

But after that, it was pretty okay.
>>
>>52783085
K, cool. Thanks.
>>
File: Plants VS Zombies.jpg (298KB, 1163x665px) Image search: [Google]
Plants VS Zombies.jpg
298KB, 1163x665px
>No Plants VS Zombies Jump

Screw it, if nobody else is gonna do it than I will.
>>
>>52783252
I believe in you.
>>
>>52783252
YOU CAN DO IT, ANON! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
>>
>>52782929
thanks mang
>>
>Avatar, generic creepypasta - any amount of clones totalling same power as you, You can see through the eyes of any of your avatars by concentrating, and even take control of their bodies (only one at a time)

>Last Chance Fusion, sailor moon - As a last resort you may combine your essence with a willing person’s. This will combine your powers as you become something greater than the whole. The other person is also the one in control with this form, although you can give suggestions from the back of the fusion’s mind. You cannot choose to wrest control over them except when you wish to break the fusion.

Would these two combo together?
>>
Do we have a Atelier Totori jump?
>>
>>52783497
We have an Atelier Arland Trilogy jump, is that the same?
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52777419
Plenty, sorted by function. There's the oneiromantic/psychopomp black ops groups of uplifted Great Ones and Horrorterrors, the Wyld Hunt tamed from the Gentry, the battalions of angels that form my airborne shock troopers and the "Neverweres and Maybes" I've forged in the Beyond.

I also, er, sweat (for lack of a better word) minions all the time, in the form of First Circle Souls. Such as:

The Daybreakers: Artifact weapons of solid light that grow through victory in battle and plate their bearers with an exoskeleton of my magical element.

The Horizonborn: Perversely beautiful winged jewel worms, that seek hosts souls to live in until they're ready to weave their tentacular angel-bodies. Once matured, they can consecrate land in accord with my Essence.

The Oculli: Plasmic flying eyeballs that can see through any mundane barrier or deception. They feed on learning, and inspire a great joy for it.

The Blackflames: Vashta Nerada-like elementals of burning humanity. They can weave secrets into thread, and move fast as the shadow they lurk within.

The Living Oaths: Sentient swarms of Correspondence sigils, that can infest and manipulate knowledge of all kinds equally well. They reproduce by splitting parts of themselves to form unbreakable contracts.

>>52783252
Oh damn. I swear thought of this for one of the "jumps you want but know would be kind of a bad idea" questions.

Godspeed. And I expect at least one drawback revolving around you absolutely being unable to find your precious taco, ever.

Winter melons+prehistoric pee shooter+twin sunflowesr+gold bloom master race reporting in

>>52783054
>>52783009
>massive bitch goddess named Sophia

How did I miss that in the intro?!

Holy crap. A RIVAL from God of Highschool has reappeared!
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52783261
By the way-in anticipation for the magical Marvel jump: I was wondering-you know how the Artful Temple in Infernals shapes the Wyld using the Beyond and careful meditation? How feasible would it be to use it for devising a means to bring the Hedge from C:tL into realspace, and what would be your advice on trying to do that?

Also, assuming you could turn literature into tangible objects or entities-how bad of an idea would it be to write-forge an artifact weapon or living creature from a Changling's contract?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>52783723
>>52783744
Howdy Garlock! It's good to see you posting at the same time as me again. How have things been? Is She-of-Fair-Eyes treating you well? Also almost done with the majority of the Kamigawa Jump, wanna look?
>>
>>52783744
I know almost nothing about Exalted or it's jumps. It's 4 AM, ask me again tomorrow as my ability to think straight has been replaced by caffeine fueled dancing in my underwear.

Or I'll just answer this tomorrow, probably during autosage because I'll sleep through the good part of the thread.

Anyway, I love you, goodnight.
>>
>>52783763
Not him but I want to see. You have no idea how bad I want that jump.
>>
>>52783816
So how well would doctor strange fair in a fight with doctor fate?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>52783821
Cheer you go man.

https://pastebin.com/pYdX3D5h
>>
>>52783859
Duplication Magic is way too fucking good for 100, even with just physical powers. How do any of the other 100s compete with that?
>>
>>52783878
To be fair, most of the perks are super strong, even the 100/200s give a crap load of stuff. I do think Duplication is probably toooo good for just 100 though. Maybe if it was touch only?
>>
>>52783896
>>52783878
You have to interact with their reflections. I didn't have the in the Description did I?
>>
>>52783922
I still think getting a perfect physical clone of yourself is too good compared to the other stuff. At the minimum it should be 200, not 100/free.
>>
>>52783859
Looks like your items section is acting up, your gear has a paste duplicate at the top of the middle of your items.
>>
>>52783940
Naruto can get you an army of clones for free. Those even can train for you.
>>
>>52783922
I think it could be made clearer? I can see it pointing towards that now that you mention it but I think a more explicit instruction would be best.
>>
>>52783949
Inter jump balance.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52783816
Will do, and good night.

>>52783763
>things

Well, an Okinawan lifeguard gave me the ride of my life earlier today, and I didn't even get her number. By which I mean that damn jetski was this close to flipiping off those waves holy shit those things are fast

>She-of-Fair-Eyes

I remain in my uncomfortably intimate triumvirate role as lover, father figure and metaphysical test subject. And colleague, sometimes; she likes to roleplay like she was still Brigid and I was still the Magnus.

She'll stride into my heaven-jotun unannounced, and start harvesting me for (super)natural resources to build a puppy made of childhood dreams or a roadworks that moves traffic in occult symbols to generate prayer. Because after cracking open the secrets of the universe and striving to be the very best quantum Solar she can be, she's come to treasure intellectual equals. I can sympathise with that, at least.

The girl worries me; she and Makoto are as involved in my Charm development as my Infernal circle in certain areas. It's like having a weight machine that keeps licking your feet and suggesting training programs based on their taste.

I'm still alarmed the Charm she invented to learn mine was an Athletic maneuver, not an Occult one.
>>
>>52783940
>>52783878
I fail to see how making a clone of yourself that is temporary and does not have any of your powers is worth more than 100.
>>
>>52783978
Yeah so? Hes saying that making a temporary depowered clone should cost more but there is no reason it should especially when similar prrks that are more powerful are cheaper in other settings.
>>
>>52783992
It has all your physical stuff. That's still good and there's no cost to it and you can get it longer with time. It's worth more then 100. It's not worth 600 but it's worth more then 100.
>>
>>52784007
Stop using other settings and jumps to justify balance in this one. That has never been a thing.
>>
>>52784010
But it does not have any of your magic or supernatural stuff, seriously that is a big gimp and sure with time it could be longer but as it stands the thing is not worth putting more than 100 into it for a gimpy temporary clone. It pales compared to everything else in the jump.
>>
>>52784026
it's a big gimp but it still has plenty of stuff. It is in no way fully depowered, only partially. Just pull it out at any time and make it clear traps for you or do twice the amount of work at once or have someone to watch your back at all times or any number of uses. There's no cost and all you need is a reflection and it takes no time. Which of the other 100s are as good? Keep in mind this also lets you do it to other people too. Pull out the reflection of some big ass monster from a little hand mirror and have it fight for you.

It's at least worth 200, as it blows the 100s out of the water.
>>
>>52784015
Stop trying to push for a boost in price for something that is not worth it. The clone perk offers you a weak version of yourself with only your physical abilities, big fuckin woop. It is one of the least powerful things in this jump
>>
>>52784053
And lets you do the same to others. Plenty of nasty things with just physical power. No cost involved in it either. And it gets better with time. Stop trying to downplay it so much.
>>
>>52783497
>>52783543
Did a little wiki walking, Atelier Totori is a part of the Atelier Arland Trilogy, the Second Game to be exact.

So yeah, Totori seems to be covered by the Atelier Arland Trilogy Jump.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>52784040
Mana seism is better, it lets tou forcibly yank out mana.

Bizarre form lets you make an eldritch custom form that can be bigger than a house, have you ever seen kami? Many angles and horror shows could be used to describe some of them.
It is also fairly common in the setting so yeah, try fucking forcing people to pay for something they could easily learn for free.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52783859
Oh, and-all new additions still look positive, >>52783941 aside.

There seems to be some disagreement over Duplication Magic so-just to clarify, is Duplication Magic something inherent in a Kami's nature? If so, fair enough, I just remember you said it was very common in the setting so if it is indeed something not unique to them it might be worth considering moving it to undiscounted perks.

As a suggestion for a hypothetical replacement, kami manifesting into the ordinary world apparently cause energy disturbances according to the wiki, so maybe something to help dampen/mitigate extraneous signs of your power?

Personally I don't feel that strongly about it either way, just spitballing an idea if you do decide on a replacement.
>>
>>52784063
It also does not say you can have more than one out at a time. Stop trying to want super god power into a 100 cp perk.
>>
>>52784094
Its a yamabushi thing not a kami thing.
>>
>>52783922
Do the reflections have any innate loyalty to you? Or are they just the same as whatever they were originally, only as a temp copy?
>>
>>52784094
Might want to look again there buddy, the perk for that is not a kami line perk. Kami get lots of other neat stuff though.
>>
>>52784090
And niether of those have the sort of without limits (If only physical) copying the duplication has. Guess I can't argue if everyone in the setting has it/

>>52784110
Oh piss off. I'm not wanking anything. As written it lets you copy superman with a hand mirror. At least the other guy justified himself in a way that made sense.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>52783940
I mean the others are

>Always at least get a chance to talk, always.
>Leadership skills and reinforced loyalty.
>Expert dissembler, stealth-boost enough fool any average trained guard.
>Be anything you can think of between a man sized cat to a dragon up to six stories tall
>Spiritual Attendants which could have some interesting effects if used wisely.
vs.
>Touch reflection and get a physical copy of said reflection, physical copy doesn't have a reflection itself as a tell.

I can see where you're coming from. I could just switch it with Mana Font.

>>52783941
Huh weird.

>>52783989
Cool beans.

>>52784094
It's a Yamabushi (Mountain Shaman) magic.

>>52784142
Outside the Goblin card? Not that I know of. The Goblin who uses it in the short-story was okay with it because he cloned himself. I have
>>
>>52784168
>>Be anything you can think of between a man sized cat to a dragon up to six stories tall
I dunno what that guy is about because this is the one that seems way out of it's tier here. Being a good sneak vs being a six storey dragon is just whaaa levels of unbalanced
>>
>>52784153
While not everyone in the setting can do it it is not really rare either. To be honest I am not sure how they get around this in setting as it had been a while since I read the books. Kamigawa magic has a lot of quirks to it, for instance kanji magic can get an amazing boost out of mundane but rare ingreadients, a spell to become faster when written using the tears of a princess makes you go at super speed that looks like the flash for a short time with no increased mana costs and oni summoners can often pay using their victims as the payment for summoning the oni to kill someone.

The magic of the setting is weird basically.
>>
>>52784195
So it's made to be broken and abusable. No wonder Gauntlet is making it.
>>
>>52784189
Its something that literally every kami has though, on the plus side Im glad he didnt make it kami specific and locked.
>>
>>52784207
Oh piss off.

>>52784168
Also I am glad you put the jette in there.

It is never a bad idea to have the jette.
>>
>>52784213
It not being specific to them makes it unbalanced though. None of the other ones on that tier are that good. if every Kami has it, make it free and exclusive to them.
>>
>>52784195
>oni summoners can often pay using their victims as the payment for summoning the oni to kill someone

Heh, that's probably one of those clever magical shortcuts that comes with a dozen cautionary tales of the oni failing to kill the target (or the target dying naturally or accidentally, etc) and the oni then taking the summoner's child as payment instead.
>>
>>52784207
What you gain in power you often lose in duration, it is pretty useful though. Hell the princess learned the basics in like a year and you still have to fight the kami for every ounce of mana from the land.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52784168
Cut myself off there.
I'll have to look up the short story again to see what is said about multiple reflections and the time limit but I haven't seen anything that indicates that it can make more than one.

>>52784189
Depends on a number of factors. One is giving up all Race options and paying out where you don't have to with Ronin.

>>52784195
Aye.

>>52784213
True.

>>52784222
Always. I'd rank it up there with knowing where your towel is.

>>52784239
Oh tons.

>>52784240
Also usually true. Toshiro kinda was a freak at Kanji Magic from what we know, he understood it to the point he was seeing Kanji in everything. So prodigies aside it's a damn good magic system.
>>
>>52784239
Oh it does, but then again summoning oni is full of those tales. Hidegetsu the ogre actually became an oni because his oni lord was beaten and backed out of the deal they had made allowing him to challenge the oni of all consuming chaos.

Hidegetsu fought him while weakened and ate him. Hes the new oni of chaos.

It is a brutal form of magic.

>>52784224
I fail to see how really, its just an altform. It gives you no powers by its self.
>>
File: IMG_0902.png (172KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.png
172KB, 500x281px
>>52784168
>>52784151
>>52784121
Aw, crapbaskets. That's what I get for speed reading on this goddamn boat with it's shitty wifi.

Um...from what little I can gather on them on the wiki in that case yeah, I think Mana Seism (is that the one you mean by mana font?) does seem marginally more relevant as a basic attribute for an order of holistic monks. Pretty much flying blind here, but based on what they do I just figured the lands thing seems more like what they'd train the acolytes to master, while the duplication's the sort of thing they'd learn making their way through the world one day.
>>
>>52784273
>Giving up races
But don't you get stuff from being Kami with that being a race and origin? That's really not making up for the huge difference between that perk and others.
>>
>>52784277
...okay really. You don't see how becoming a 6 storey tall dragon is better then being a above average ninja.
>>
>>52784303
Ninja from kamigawa are really good anon. That is all I am saying. Plus you already pay 200 and give up any race options you have just to be a kami.
>>
>>52784294
>>52784303
You also pay 200 cp just to be a kami. So it locking out tour race choice and costing you 200 cp nets you a cool altform, I mean you get what you pay for really. Ogres are cool as fuck in setting too and I wish I could be an ogre kami, not a kami pretending to be an ogre.
>>
>>52784312
And that pay of 200 would justify it's greater power if it was exclusive. It's not exclusive. All the other origins buy it for 100, same as they buy any other perk not discounted to them at that tier.

It even makes the cost for the Kami option seem inflated because it's so cheaply gainable by others.
>>
>>52784329
See >>52784332
Justification only works if it's exclusive. If I'm a drop in, this perk only costs me as much as becoming that ninja perk does.
>>
>>52784332
I can see that. You do make a decent point.

So locking it to kami may be a good idea, or drop kami down to 100?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>52784286
Mana Font is the second of the choices for Yamabushi. It allows one to draw natrual mana up into oneself and then internalize it into charges which can then be spent to hulk out.

>>52784294
You gain the perks in question yeah, so that perk reflects what you're getting as part of the Kami 'Race'.

>>52784312
Yeah they are kinda neat.

>>52784329
>>52784332
>>52784341
Good points all around guys. I could make it exclusive.

>>52784349
I'll just make it exclusive.
>>
>>52784349
Dropping Kami's price doesn't solve the problem of it being better, just fixes one part of the issue. Making it exclusive keeps the reason for Kami's higher cost.
>>
>>52784358
Ok new question, if we choose it as a kami, even if its exclusive, can we buy it multiple times for different forms? Or is it a one and done deal?
>>
>>52784358
So Kami not only give up a race and cost more, what they get for that seems to be cheaper to get by just going another origin? Yeah, I'm definitely set on the idea that this perk should be exclusive to them if that's how you planned the options out.
>>
>>52784358
Oh, sorry, didn't see your last line where you said you would. Ignore >>52784374
>>
>>52784358
Thanks man, looking forward to the jump. I like what I see so far.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>52784365
>>52784374
>>52784379
>>52784381
No problem thanks for the feedback!

>>52784294
>>52784303
>>52784312
>>52784329
>>52784332
>>52784341
>>52784349
You guys too.

>>52784372
Hrm I'd have to add a limit to your Symbolic Links because that's literally what the form is supposed to manifest but other than that sure.
>>
What do the mtg blind eternities look like?
>>
File: A World Within.jpg (178KB, 1359x588px) Image search: [Google]
A World Within.jpg
178KB, 1359x588px
>>52784403
It really doesn't have a description. It's an absolute void which breaks down reality via being that much Nothing. Folks use reality acid to describe how the Blind Eternities acts, but there is no real picture one can use for the BE looks because it would just be a place where you can't see anything as there is no light/energy/anything/etc hence why it's called the Blind Eternities.
>>
>>52784403
Like nothing. It's not a thing that visual perception is designed to sense. It's like asking "how does G flat taste?". You're using the wrong set of senses to describe it.
>>
>>52778799
Alright. Updated it with a clarifying line in Rillia's death scene, and adding to lines 86 - 98.

That bit of exposition work, all?
>>
Ok so I bought that eldrazi crown in zendikar and the crown in god of highschool that makes it so your powers cannot be bound.

How do I fuse these into one? Isnt one basically made of antimatter?
>>
>>52784446
>>52784437
Oh, well that explains why walkers are the only ones going around in it I guess, innate direction sense.
>>
>>52784478
That helps exposition a ton, thank you.
>>
>>52784478
How many more of these are there going to be?
>>
>>52784495
Well, not the only ones. Planeshifting isn't exclusive to them. Planeswalkers are the only ones that can instinctively find their way, though, yes. Everyone else needs complicated scanning spells or technology to map it out.
>>
File: 122984.jpg (678KB, 1920x1267px) Image search: [Google]
122984.jpg
678KB, 1920x1267px
>>52784495
Planeswalkers and Eldrazi are the only things that usually know how to do such things yeah, mostly because they sense Planes and can survive there long enough to get to the next one. The Phyrexian may have a different method but I don't know much about them. Urza might have an artifact that can do it for him, he's the Planeswalker who pulled a Noah at one point with his ark being the freaking Weatherlight.

One of the Kami of Kamigawa cheated and used her connection to shadows to look for another world, because "in nothing there are no shadows so the places where shadows are must be Planes!" but I can't prove that as it's just a theory.
>>
File: 1420771887498.jpg (246KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1420771887498.jpg
246KB, 700x1100px
So I've just had something pointed out to me by a friend.

The Drop-In Capstone when boosted makes one a Kami by their own right. Would they get Bizarre Form in this case as they are a Kami? What say you /JC?
>>
>>52784617
Well at that point you are paying 800 for it, would they still need to pay the 100? I think if they still had to pay for it then it would be fine.
>>
>>52784634
That's agreeable yeah. I'll add it to the notes!
>>
So, I know that Innistrad has some pretty nice named characters to take from it, but does Zendikar have any that are worth taking? I haven't read any of the lore stories, so if there are any without cards than I don't know of them.
>>
>>52784530
Here's some notes for the Quest Journal before I go to work:

>COMPANIONS
-The Red Knight - Freeing the Scourge-enslaved ghost of his brother, earning the respect of his great-great-great^2 grandfather's own ghost that's lurking in the sword being a grouchy asshole.
-Juramir - DONE
-Alician Shadewing - Either reconciling with, and redeeming, lost Legion-corrupted sister; Killing said sister in violent and bloody combat; Being killed by said sister; Or joining the Legion (note: two branching paths here)
-Adenae Talon-Mantled - Purify the Bloodwing harpies.

>QUEST PROMPTS
-Garrosh Hellscream - Kill immediately, turn on to better path; If kill immediately, option to groom orcy replacement; If turn on to better path? No idea. Still working on this one.
-Sunsong Ranch
-Requires Order Leadership: Class Mount Quests
>>
>>52784745
Seems like a lot of unnecessary bloat if you're doing mini stories for them all.
>>
>>52784745
>earn respect of grouchy ghost sword
Neat.

>turn Garrosh onto a better path
How early would you even have to intervene to do this?
>>
>>52784763
He learnt from his nemesis Dirge the secret art of padding. Now nothing can stop his evolved jump making skills.
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.