[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 56

File: 53887449_p1_master1200.jpg (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
53887449_p1_master1200.jpg
486KB, 1000x1000px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

What is the most exotic race you have ever played?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>52721831
>>
first for stop making generals
>>
This is a step backward, OP.
>>
Alright let's talk about something else. How about wiafu wars.
Arueshalae is clearly the best waifu, she has mythic power if you like power level wankery, and shes a risen succubus.
>>
File: 1491754850582.jpg (26KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491754850582.jpg
26KB, 600x418px
>>52725945
>Exotic Races
>It's a normal fucking human in a fucking themed dress

Anon, you're a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>52726011
Talking about character apps is a level better than talking about paizo waifus because at least the former has at least one anon on the board who's very invested in them.
>>
>>52726011
Greta because I'm GMing an RoW game
>>
What's the worst Armor Check Penalty you can get without obviously going for it? As in, just equipment. Equipment that's not broken. Carrying bags full of gear doesn't count as equipment.

Is it -17 from Half-Plate and Tower Shield?
Can you, like, add armor spikes or shield bosses or something to make that worse?

Dual-wielding Tower Shields is not an option.
>>
>>52726011

Arueshalae is the only good thing to come out of that campaign.
>>
>>52726011
that one extremely unimportant gnome in the safehouse in council of thieves is the best waifu
>>
>>52726084
You want to put Titanic on your armor, Anon. It increases the ACP by its Enhancement bonus.
>>
File: froghose.png (845KB, 1086x960px) Image search: [Google]
froghose.png
845KB, 1086x960px
Jesus even the replacement topics are fucking shit. You're all very disappointing tonight.
>>
File: smug8.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug8.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>52726067
Greta is actual trash.
>>
Has anyone taken a look at the new Bestiary yet? I know it's not out yet, but apparently, we're getting stats on the Four Horsemen, the Harbingers getting Nascent Demon Lord stats, and even the actual horses.

What are you all excited for?
>>
>>52726118
Wow, what a terrible armor quality.
Works for my needs, though, thanks.
>>
>>52726067
See>>52726126
>>52726091
She's literal perfection and the campaign isnt that bad
>>52726105
Irrelevant contrarian/10
>>
>>52726172
dude that gnome has like 2 sentences of backstory, one of which is "moonlights as a pimp"
>>
>>52726161
It's not the BEST, no.

But if you don't give a shit about ACP it's pretty alright. Good for combat maneuverers. A +5 to CMB/D once a minute ain't too shabby, and then there's the Enlarge.
>>
/pfg/ are there any games out there that aren't lewdgames?

I don't mind lewd, but not as the point of the game, you know?
>>
>>52726201
WWW and Blingmaker
>>
>>52726201
Random roll20 shit.
>>
>>52726201
I think the sorts of anons who say this
1) Have never been in a lewdgame before
2) Are severely overestimating the amount of sex that happens in most pfg lewd games
>>
>>52726201
A "lewdgame" is a meaningless term. Everything is a "lewdgame" these days, because nobody can fucking decide what it means.
>>
>>52725945
I made a maenad before I found out my GM had magical realmed them into all appearing female. No sexual dimorphism, they all look like women.

I still played her, but she had the quirk that she thought males and females of all non-lizardmen/serpentfolk were two different species, and she could tell the genders of lizardfolk, serpentfolk, dwarves, and elves apart by sight.
>>
File: MHP3rd_Gunlance.png (522KB, 859x580px) Image search: [Google]
MHP3rd_Gunlance.png
522KB, 859x580px
>>52726161
I wonder who could benefit from an increased armor check penalty
It could be you, anon that's reading the spoilers
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NmmQacDlubjR1kFxSo4v3e8PjUMWhnEp8e4JSJrT9Ws/edit?usp=sharing

Gib feedback pls
>>
>>52726235
i think some people don't want to sit through autists talking about stupidly enormous penises
>>
Someone from the other threads mentioned a comfy quest and that got me thinking about a character:

What would be a good class for a Gnolls who sells make-up and perfume?
>>
>>52726140
Source?
>>
>>52726235
>Are severely overestimating the amount of sex that happens in most pfg lewd games

This. My lewd game is more heroic and adventuresome than my face-to-face normal game.
>>
>>52726201
>>52726240
This makes me wonder, which adventure path has the raunchiest content?
Though I don't think it has the most there is that one, I forget which, where theres a trap in the clone of the runelord of lust that puts you in that body if you die to it. Sounds vaguely /d/ to me
>>
>>52726299
Gnolls are not comfy Rory FUCK OFF
>>
>>52726299
Hedgewitch, use the option for CON-based casting, go Covenant for one tradition, use the domain option to pick the Conversion inquisition.
>>
>>52726299
Alchemist. Collecting scent glands from various kills, collecting flowers petals and seeds to make essential oils, not poisoning yourself by accident when it turns out that manticore tails twitch for a while after being separated from their owner.
>>
>>52726323
If by adventuring you mean fucking, sure.
>>
>>52726334
You're joking, right? the Skinsaw Murders has a family of literal incestuous ogre rapists.
>>
File: Shrug.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>52726334
>yfw someone in this thread almost had to deal with the consequences of that trap, but a party member sperged out about it making the PC not be comfortable in the body, and it got retconned

that story was such a shitfest
>>
>>52726334

You literally visit Nocticula's creepy sex dimension in Wrath of the Righteous.

Besides that, Reign of Winter is pretty raunchy.
>>
>>52726379
You're thinking of Hook Mountain Massacre. Skinsaw Murders was about a serial killer with dissociative identity disorder.
>>
>>52726266
Oh there is something alright, it's called a Bulette Charge Style character that focuses completely on overrunning his opponents. It's the only feat chain that gives you damage based off AC.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/bulette-charge-style-combat-style/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/bulette-leap-combat/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/bulette-rampage-combat/
>>
>>52726316
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9r1y/discuss&page=62?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Bestiary-6#3097
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9r1y/discuss&page=62?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Bestiary-6#3095
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9s2f/discuss&page=3?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Book-of-the-Damned-Hardcover#126

All coming from the mouth of Todd Stewart.
>>
File: 1468453982581.jpg (250KB, 557x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468453982581.jpg
250KB, 557x1000px
>>52726393
...How would someone get uncomfortable with that? I'm gonna hazard a guess and say the one sperging out was trans?
>>
>>52726379
That is something. I was more talking like, directly sexual though, thats just kind of 'these people are weird and creepy and evil' sort of thing
>>52726393
I had a feeling someone would respond like that. I mean I would feel weirded out by it but honestly its an amazing rp opportunity, and +2 to every stat if I remember right.
>>52726395
I should go back and reread that. I forget how much of the weird sex parts are brought up.
I remember you're allowed to make a request of her when you take her quest though. The book suggests a magical item of some kind but boy was that not what I was thinking of.
What parts of reign of winter?
>>
>>52726342
C'mon, you should've gotten the joke.

>>52726365
>>52726343
Alright, these sound good, I'll try to make a character with it.
>>
>>52726405
People call Rise of the Runelords kind of generic, but that's not why people love to suggest it so much.

It's because it was fucking RAW back when it first came out--rape, murder, child abuse, incest, cannibalism, insanity, all that good shit. It's like when proto-weebs in the 80s realized that animation could have boobs and blood and decided that anime was the highest of all art forms.
>>
>>52726334
Wait, so that isn't like some Ephraim Waite- "The Thing on the Doorstep" stuff going on?
>>
>>52726279
This doesn't actually happen that often. HV, for instance, was advertised as possibly pretty rauchy, but 4 sessions in and we had nothing of that sort.

Don't use RotJR as your standard for judging pfg games.
>>
>>52726474
>Ephraim

MEMEC@ WILL RISE AGAIN
>>
>>52726450

In Book 2 you've got Greta wanting to bone you right from hello, and you meet a Huldra named Sylgja who, if you fail to save her husband, will immediately try to fuck a party member and make them her new husband because she's lonely.

There's also all sorts of stuff associated with sexuality and sex in general, like the Femininity Caves and the woman who fucked a Satyr.
>>
>>52726468
>>52726405
>>52726379
This. What helped define Pathfinder was that it was more horror-oriented than most settings, and it wasn't afraid to get into really dark subject matter.

Which makes it all the more fucking infuriating that Paizo is trying to be genteel and tame and more-liberal-than-thou now.
>>
>>52726483

RotJR doesn't have any lewd - SotJR at least.
>>
>>52726434
Some people just aren't comfortable roleplaying a "new body." It fucks with their mental image of the character.
>>
>>52726508
Or does it? You won't know unless someone Seht leaks the logs
>>
>>52726434
Probably. It was from a while ago.

>>52726450
The anon who told the story had figured the other PCs would flip out about changing race, so he figured he'd eat the trap. Figured it'd be a good opportunity since he was the only dude in the party anyway.
He was right about them flipping out, he was wrong about what it would be.
>>
>>52725831
>.. no, it wasn't. At all. Ever.
You obviously haven't been following the greentexts

Hugs > Fugs

Vult is a big softie who just wanted to run a normal game with cute girls!

new thread post
>>
>>52726501
Social Justice is slowly ruining the quality of games, and it's also creeping up into tabletop RPG's every where. Just look at all the backpedaling Paizo has done in the last few years.
>>
>>52726266
Oh hey, what a coincidence. I'm the oneshot guy. It's picking up into more than just a oneshot so I'm trying to bulk up without completely busting the class ability with bullshit like attaching rocks to myself to be overencumbered.

Here's my feedback:
The GM let me have the different shells apply the ammo's special effect to everything in the radius. I imagine with magical ammo it would be absurd, but ripping a giant hole in a wall and totally fucking up the room behind it with an adamantine Breath Shell was awesome. Dunno how you'd balance that, but that happened and it was great. Make of that what you will.

I went for a Tower Shield, so I had to enter Bulwark Gunner mode whenever I wanted to make an attack roll. Since we only had one encounter, it wasn't so bad. However, I can see it getting really annoying for long adventuring days, especially if your party effectively "killsteals" your grit. Maybe change it to "if you have at least 1 grit point" and then append some sort of counter-balance penalty? Something to prevent people from just slowly advancing while switching into it over and over, like becoming Staggered for a turn after exiting it, for example? Then again, most people will not go for a Tower Shield like me, so they can just shoulder the penalty if they have to.

Spearing Shot should say "with a +5 bonus to reach" rather than just "Reach" because an enemy got right up in my grill and I had to shoot him instead of spearing him since he was too close.

It was level 5 so I can't comment on the other stuff. Overall, felt pretty good. Much better experience than I would've expected with a gunslinger.
>>
>>52726537
The dude has made jokes about it
Like "Help, my players are to good. And I don't want to cheat" kinds of shit.
>>
>>52726410
Er, yeah, I'm familiar. I built a character around it. It doesn't get a bonus from an increased ACP though, unless you're reading Bulette Charge Style as granting a bonus that decreases AND increases with your ACP.
>>
>>52726489
Imagine being THE character that caused eagle to close Dragons 2 applications early.
>>
File: 1489813752635.png (22KB, 651x687px) Image search: [Google]
1489813752635.png
22KB, 651x687px
>>52726508
>RotJR doesn't have any lewd
>>
>>52726474
I don't know what that means but she has a clone, like the spell, that shes supposed to go into when she dies. The book doesn't even really talk about where she might be but its there. It casts a spell to kill people who try and mess with it, but because of weird magic shit it acts as your own clone and you get put in the body
>>52726492
I think I should give this a read. Thats also the one where you go to world war 1 right?
>>52726536
About what I expected, and also pretty stupid.
>>
>>52726568
100% honest I wish wetbirb had picked Rinka, Ephraim, and Rory, and we could've had ANIMAL HOUSE
>>
>>52726564
>a DM is struggling to balance encounters without fiat
>more news at 11
>>
>>52726583
So what happens if your body gets resurrected? Do you then exist in two places at once? Can you then fuck your own clone, so neither of you will be virgins?
>>
>>52726599
If I recall correctly You can't get resurrected, either because of weird magic shit or because youre still 'alive'. There was some high rank dispel magic stuff to undo it eventually though.
>>
>>52726583
Yes, you go to WWI-era Siberia to fight Rasputin.
Actually, Greta isn't quite so DTF as most people play her. She only approaches someone she mistakenly believes to be another winter wolf, but she's thirsty enough that she'll be okay even if that doesn't prove to be true. She also--if I'm remembering correctly by the book as written--only suggests a date if the PCs can't bribe or talk their way past her.
>>
File: Sad Cat.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Cat.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
>>52726537
>>52726564
>tfw the backlash against hugs will only make the rapes more intense and frequent
>>
>>52726639
Just sate Vult's lust by fugging the enemy first!
>>
>>52726679
I THOUGHT THE MONSTERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THE RAPING
>>
>>52726501

It's quite amazing when you think about it, actually.

Compare Rise of the Runelords to Wrath of the Righteous, they went from

>Teen-pregnant insane Aasimar, vicious serial killers with dissociative identity disorder, and incestuous rapist ogres
to
>Extremely sterile crusade consisting of a rainbow diversity squad fighting against the most sinful things in the cosmology, whose only compulsions are to destroy and nothing else.
>>
>>52726550
The whole point of "social justice" - not actual justice but the bullshit we're seeing recently - is censorship and the destruction of language; the ability to express and communicate thoughts and ideas.

It may not seem to have much effect on one when they've just been told "don't use that word" because the concept, the image those words bring continue to exist. But with every little bit shaved off the vocabulary and never taught to children no matter how technically correct or even important it could be to learn it, the less they're able to formulate ideas as adults.

The eventual goal is for any unapproved trains of thought to become nearly impossible; replaced by a vague sense of ungood/unhappy that they can't quite put into words. Without these coherent concepts and imagery, acting upon them in any organized fashion becomes impossible; the worst that can happen is some raging retard that gets put down.

*THAT* is what modern "social justice" has been corrupted into becoming.
>>
>>52726692
A true connoisseur of perversion cares not which side he finds himself on!
>>
>>52726552
I don't think special materials particularly matter, you can adamantine a shotgun and it does the same thing. So, probably go nuts with that. Hell, might *encourage* specialty shells.

That's a good point, especially since it's a level 1 deed and grit is going to be scarce at that level. Spearing Shot is also a good point, I'll adjust that.
>>
>>52726628
>only suggests a date if the PCs can't bribe or talk their way past her.

Nope, she suggests a date if the PC beats the Diplomacy check by +5.

And by "date" she means, "wanna come back to my place and share some mulled wine~?"
>>
>Advanced Firearms: Advanced firearms resolve their attacks against touch AC when the target is within the first five range increments. At higher range increments, the attack resolves normally, including taking the normal cumulative –2 penalty for each full-range increment.
Does this mean that you do not take any range-based penalty for shooting an Advanced Firearm at someone who is in your, say, fourth ranged increment?
>>
>>52726726
Yes you do, but past the fifth increment it starts ALSO being against regular AC
>>
>>52726732
I see, thanks.
>>
>>52726679
>>52726692
>>52726710
>Hey there, big boy~
>Why don't we go behind those rocks and put that stupidly enormous corruption to good use?
>>
>>52726536
>>52726583
If it's any consolation, I did get something out of almost dying like an idiot. Well, potentially at least.
My PC got ruled as still being pulled in by the trap, but only a piece of him. We brought the body back and the GM is gonna have the her wake up to be her own NPC later.
>>
>>52726700
Also quite telling that WotR is where they showed what their vision of the Goddess of Lawful Good was like.
>Shut up and do what I say
>No, not like that--now I'm going to punish you for offending me
>What, you dare to want the rules explained to you?
>Check your privilege while I blast you with the trumpets again
Projecting much, Paizo?
>>
>>52726758
Isn't that the Runelord of Lust?

This sounds familiar
>>
>>52726760
You know, if she wasn't all-powerful and willing to kill me, grumpy capricious Iomedae would be kind of endearing.
>>
Overlewd
>>
I never really got what Iomedae was supposed to do with WotR for members of the Asmodean church during the trumpeting. How is she supposed to treat them?

At that point the book retconning Iomedae occasionally having Asmodeus in an advisory role hadn't be retconned yet.

Asmodeans are specifically called out as having a vested interest in the crusades and the events of WotR.

Does she call them then immediately smite them because they're ideologically opposed to her? What about if they then commune with Asmodeus, because at that level they can.
>>
>>52726847
The better solution is not to play Wrath of the Righteous because it's terrible and so is mythic
>>
>>52726847
>LG
>decides to fuck over an allied god's followers
>because they're the wrong alignment

Sounds like Iomedae.
>>
>>52726771
It's still "me" in there, friend. Just the wrong body.
>>
>>52726876

>He won't give his friend a brojob in a banging new body
>>
>>52726862

Is Wrath of the Righteous the AP that signaled Paizo's decline in campaign quality?

How do you fuck up a simple Crusade story that much?
>>
>>52726949
By having social justice warriors write without an editor
>>
>>52726949
reminder that almost all paizo staff signed that "game developers who proudly voted for hillary" list
they're ideologues now, jim, it's too late for them
started before that AP, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly when they went full-force SJW
maybe they always were but someone was keeping them in check, who knows
>>
>>52727014
Didn't matter who we voted for in that election.

The only question was whether it was going to one candidate's corporate partners, or the other candidate's corporate family.
>>
>>52727030
>>52727014
Burn it all down! Death to Capitalist swine!
>>
>>52727014
You got a sauce for that, anon?
>>
>>52727030
yes but the point is those guys were virtue signalling so hard they signed their fucking names on a list
>>
>>52727071
not on my phone no
I reckon you can just find that lost online still unless they deleted it in shame
go look for "game developers for hilarry" or something like that
there's videogames in there but also tabletops so just ctrl-f for paizo
we shitposted about that list right here so someone here will be able to vouch that it was real even if you can't find it anymore
>>
>>52727072
Man am I glad the devs of my favorite MMO didn't vote for Clinton

RuneScape devs are pretty based
>>
>>52727109
>autistics for trump

What a surprise.

On another note, what do you guys think about throwing weapons? Are they underpowered?
>>
There's enough apps to Overlewd that you can build a party around it! What's YOUR ideal party, meme and nonmeme?

>>52727106
Found it, anon. Here's the link for anyone interested in it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byor_o1KfAaTLTl4R0JpSW4wZTQ/view

>>52727123
Anon...

RuneScape is based in Britain
>>
>>52727123
FUCK OFF WITH THE THROWING WEAPONS MEME

YES THEY'RE UNDERPOWERED, HERE'S HOW TO FIX THEM, STRENGTH OT HIT

WE'RE FUCKING DONE
>>
File: 1446724514818.jpg (78KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
1446724514818.jpg
78KB, 800x579px
Ever regret killing someone?
>>
>>52727123
Yes. You can shenanigan them to be decent, but then why wouldn't you just use a bow instead?
Unless the weapon you're throwing is another enemy, or the entire dungeon
>>
>>52727109
they're also not American so they didn't vote at all
>>
>>52727138
>murdering some defenseless colored artifact creature

ETHERBLADE DINDUNUFFIN'! HE A GOOD VEDALKEN, JUS' TRYIN' TO GO TO CHURCH
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>52727014
>>52727072
We might not know exactly when, but what probably happened was that once it became trendy to be cool and progressive and spout buzzwords these people from all corners of the globe started to publicly virtue signal in their own echo chambers while denouncing anyone else who disagreed with them. A lot of people have lost jobs because of this shit, and all for some stupid push for diversity and inclusion in video games. Most of the autistic social justice left are hardcore gamers, so they wanted a safe space to shit the bed in without having to worry about their real life problems, all because their spineless teachers have told them that they're "special" and "never wrong" so once they grew up and figured out that their gender studies or liberal arts degree is worthless they started screeching at the media about the "biases and injustices" the world has against them and that it should change to better fit their needs because they can't pull their shit together and live a normal fucking life.
>>
>>52727146
Anon, I know, I just want to make a Runescape game for Pathfinder and play it with you all because it looks fun
>>
>>52727138
Yeah. One of my players jumped into a portal to the plane of water and drowned to death. I let him do it after warning him twice that his gut is telling him he's doing something stupid. That player never played again after that character death. He was the best roleplayer at my table.
>>
>>52727188
Actually most of these SJW types barely play games. They just shit all over them with their agenda and feel good about themselves afterwards.
>>
File: 1491803294798.jpg (192KB, 681x798px) Image search: [Google]
1491803294798.jpg
192KB, 681x798px
Starting a new campaign soon, planning on playing a tengu alchemist. The group consists of a witch, a monk, a ranger, a bard, and an alchemist (me).

I'm not really looking to optimize so much as I'm looking to have fun and not be useless. Should I go the vivisectionist/beastmorph route, or the preservationist/internal alchemist route? Vivisectionist/beastmorph seems like it might get old quickly, but if I were to go preservationist/internal alchemist I'd be worried about accidentally killing my monk/ranger with bombs.

Alternatively, what's your favorite way to build/play an alchemist? I'm open to just about anything at this point.
>>
File: 1469096041755.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469096041755.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>52727214

Is there any worse feeling than seeing a player hurt that way? The only time I've seen it personally happen was when the DM killed his love interest, and then immediately tried to turn it around by saying she can always "get resurrected."
>>
>>52727188
>Most of the autistic social justice left are hardcore gamers

Anon, ever wonder why most games made by social justice companies are little more than walking simulators?
>>
>>52727214
I really wonder what the hell he had in mind.
>>
>>52727234
>Actually most of these SJW types barely play games.

Do we have any statistics about that, either way?
>>
>>52727130
Team Evil Titties: Self-explanatory.
>Salacia
>Ingrid
>Vivienne
>Kanna
>Konja

Team Rebel Harem: Edgy lawful rebel and his harem of chaotic grills.
>Chiundra
>Crytha
>Cijiska
>Lucius
>Umbranae

Team The Best of the Worst: The least shitty people on the roster.
>Sylvester
>Allanz
>Yamelia
>Lucius
>Cijiska

Team Rape the Water/Poison the Houses/Burn the Women: Low-int chaotic ebil to the maxxx.
>Vivienne
>Kanna
>Linus
>Chiundra
>Crytha
>>
>>52727253
>>52727234
Okay, people like Anita Sarkeesian and Zoey Quinn aren't gamers. And yes a lot of the vocal SJW's aren't, but some are. Maybe I over shot it by saying hardcore gamer, I just meant they had no lives and do nothing but complain about video games like some freak NEET. That's what I meant.
>>
>>52725945
i played a fairy gm would constantly forget im small and would constantly change things from like gates to a sollid door when i asked how far the bars were apart
>>
>>52727266
>Doesn't get mentioned.
>Vivienne does.

That player literally made a meme app because they can't even get into the game.
>>
>>52727275
>I just meant they had no lives and do nothing but complain about video games like some freak NEET.

You'd be very disappointed at how much life these people tend to actually have, anon.
>>
>>52727293
Tell me yours, and I'll put you in a meme team.
>>
File: 1484597601985.png (667KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484597601985.png
667KB, 581x800px
Is Troubadour the most weeaboo class now?
>>
>>52727293
>Vivienne memes her way in. Twice

Kek
>>
>>52727266
>Team Evil Titties

Half those sluts don't even have big tits!
>>
File: 1435870683460.jpg (115KB, 896x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435870683460.jpg
115KB, 896x720px
Give me your spiciest Blingmaker ship!
>>
>>52727239
I remember someone posting here about how his GM had his character's wife and adventuring companion turn bisexual and cheat on him with a woman. He tried to fix it by saying she did it to set up a three some.
I'd rather my waifu be killed "offscreen" by bandits than have her be used by the GM for magical realm shit in a game that has nothing to do with sex or romance, but that's just me.
>>
>>52727325
Kyras x Horse
>>
>>52727255
His character was very drunk and he was role-playing appropriately. He was alone also.
>>
>>52727324
Anyone want to do the Vices math on the ones with stats?
>>
>>52727316
>.> fine, Emilia. I hate it when Broodie gets a one up on me when they're not even trying.
>>
>>52727357
>vices math

Literally retarded
>>
>go searching for images of monstrous humanoid races for campaign.
>They are all drawn in Sunday morning cartoon style or are sexualized.

Am I am just to assume that anyone who plays animal/monstrous humanoids are furries?

Because that is all I am getting for art.
>>
>>52727357
I dunno, I was just going by character art. I suppose you can't know how much that straight jacket is concealing.
>>
>>52727319
What even is that class? Never heard of it.
>>
>>52727325
AndreixSpindle
>>
>>52727372
What race are you looking for?
>>
>>52727238
Get tengu wings and carpet bomb.
>>
>>52727361
Team Horizontal Monster Mash: Sexual monsters designed for lewd and mass destruction.
>Emilia
>Sinh
>Chiundra
>Umbranae
>Konja

Enjoy.
>>
>>52727188
Social justice warriors have nothing to do with the left. Rarely the right, either.

The Right encompasses order, duty, tradition... but also nationalism, hierarchy and reactionary measures.

The Left focuses on progress, reform, but also freedom, internationalism and fraternity (freedom can be good but we also see what happens when some jackass is free to buy the rights to epipens and fuck the prices so he can sleep in platinum coins).

Social-Justice-Warriors may obsess with reform, but they have no interest in the good kind of freedom, and strongly wish to implement a different kind of hierarchy based on their own prejudiced ideals.

They're hostile to the entire spectrum.
>>
>>52727361
Putting effort into a joke app is still putting effort in, anon.
>>
>>52727325
A sandwich consisting of Andrik x Antoinette x Kyras. The two must have duel of paper rock scissors to see who takes top or bottom.
>>
File: KIRABOSHI.jpg (57KB, 636x945px) Image search: [Google]
KIRABOSHI.jpg
57KB, 636x945px
>>52727361
My power is maximum anon
>>
>>52727451

>Sandwich
>not Spitroast
>>
>>52727391
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1guWyA71djzV6wzido7yPXbxzPKRbkG0cU-on0zocua4/edit#

Dandere, tsundere, yandere, etc.
>>
File: Black Scaled Kobold Ranger.png (424KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
Black Scaled Kobold Ranger.png
424KB, 658x658px
>>52727400
Red scaled Kobolds for warrior/sorcerer types. I like to have variety to represent which classes they are.

I have had to give up and just look for lizardfolk/dragonborn alternatives.

Black and Green kobolds were easy to find.

Blue and Red seem to attract the most furries.
>>
File: 10522454.jpg (27KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
10522454.jpg
27KB, 500x473px
>>52727401
>tfw you need build advice and everyone is just waifuposting and arguing about sjws

Thanks pal. It didn't even cross my mind that you could do that. Is there any advantage to doing that over just throwing them from far away?
>>
>>52727474

Generally, it depends on whether she likes butt stuff or not.
>>
>>52727438
I like this team, or at least I like the theme of it. I think this is what Overlewd should be focused on. As it stands it's kind of directionless.
>>
>>52727534
yes
>>
>>52727534
>>52727567

Experienced girl who is utterly inexperienced with butt-stuff trying to play off being okay with it is the best, anyway.
>>
>>52727474
This is fine but, how else would their nuts slap against each other then?
>>
>>52727534
Who DOESN'T like butt stuff?
>>
>>52727534
>>52727603
>>52727610
But anons, that's not where that goes!
>>
>>52727610

Most people? It kind of hurts and doesn't really do anything for women beyond the domination aspect.
>>
>>52727603
Is...is that where the teaching part comes in...? That could take all night anon...
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/ranged-feint-combat/

HOLD THE FUCK UP WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WAS A FEAT?
>>
>>52727504
Rule of cool.
Flying to a safe place to chuck bombs.
Flying above enemies with no ranged attacks.
Also being able to fly is always useful in many different applications besides combat.

You only get it once per day though.
>>
File: girls explained.jpg (60KB, 260x520px) Image search: [Google]
girls explained.jpg
60KB, 260x520px
>>52727625
Anon, pls.
>>
>>52727640
Depends on the woman, honestly - some like it, and some can have orgasms from it.

>>52727652
You didn't ask?
>>
>>52727130
And hey, since I have free time.

Team Special Moves: Each one is specialized around a specific sex act, get it?
>Salacia: Footjobs
>Cijiska: Handjobs
>Umbranae: Oral
>Crytha: Pegging
>Kanna: Bondage

Team Dads Without Daughterus: Old men, running the world. A new age.
>Sylvester
>Allanz
>Sinh
>Linus
>Crytha: Don't let the stories about gnolls fool you! That boy's a boy!
>>
>>52727652

There are a lot of feats, anon, and CMB feats are like one of the most overlooked.
>>
>>52727484
Finally I can play Robbie Rotten in Pathfinder!
>>
>>52727640
When done poorly, yes.
When done right, it hits some gentle nerves that stimulate arousal. Really, its meant to be a "bit of pain bit of pleasure" experience that some people enjoy Way more then others.

It's kinda a coin flip if you'll enjoy something getting slicked up and run through your anus.
>>
>>52727667
wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLYPJtYLXQ
>>
>>52727669
>tfw when nobody specialized in missionary position with the lights off purely for the purposes of procreation
>>
>>52727669
>>52727710
>tfw starting to get a sense of deja vu

I feel like we went through this exact dance before
>>
>>52727710
I'm waiting for Monster Classes: Drakainia to come out.
>>
>>52727665
True enough.

I've never seen or played an alchemist in a game before. How likely is it that I'm going to end up fucking over my own party with bombs? There's a feat that makes it so you don't do that, right? Should I take that as my first feat?
>>
File: 1379801729360.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>tfw Paizo is fucking up Nirmathas right before our eyes
>>
>>52727710
Does slimebed count when she's specialized in platonic sleeping together with the lights off for the purposes of relaxation?
>>
>>52727710
>tfw nobody specialized in butt stuff
>>
>>52727795
Vivienne specializes in general depravity, so there's that.
>>
>>52725945
Probably that time I played a Dhampir.

I am not a clever man.
>>
>>52727746
Oh, whoops. It's a discovery, not a feat.

Should I take that at level 2 then?
>>
>>52727747
What's up? Something weird in Ironfang Invasion?
>>
>>52727710
Well if we're going at it like that, there's a couple that are good for vanilla sex:
>Emila, cute half-succ made for gentle lewd. Appreciates comfy bed in breakfast.
>Salacia, would probably really appreciate a hug and being taken missionary-style.
>Yamelia, will touch your face and body to know what you look like.
>Cijiska, will hug you with four arms, squeeze your pole like a skilled prostitute and appreciate pillow talk.
>Ingrid, will literally melt in your arms.
>Crytha, breeding fetish. Hold hands and feel those paw pads you degenerate.
>>
File: 1340623718224.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1340623718224.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>enter a town
>sent by the queen to talk to the head of the town
>town medic that healed us before gets in our way
>starts asking us who we think we are that we can just talk to leader
>ask him if he owns the town or is the leader's secretary
>he says no, so I tell him to fuck off
>calls over his fighter friend and tells him to deal with me
>I'm a ranger, so I roll a surprise attack and roll nat20
>DM tells me it doesn't go through for whatever reason
>guy breaks my weapon and leaves
>DM says weapon is unfixable by any means
>mfw

Apparently playing by my character and not listening to random NPCs means that I just get fucked and nat20s can't even save me.
>>
>>52727804
Fake characters don't count!
>>
>>52727746
Precise Bombs Discovery at the second level.
>>
>>52727835
But it's only a team of 5--I think we're going to have to knock one of those off the list.
>>
>>52727839

Anon, you were stomping all over the DM's "cinematic action sequence" by not paying heed to the nobody's word!

That said, why did you attack the fighter when you could've just shouldered past him?
>>
>>52727856
>Total Players Needed: 6
>>
>>52727878
Anon...
>>
>>52727878
That includes the GM.
>>
>>52727872
My DM has a way of being able to leave encounters when he has a plan for you. He's very story driven, and that cinematic sequence is far too spot on.
>>
>>52727640
Really? Most of the people I meet love the butt stuff.
>>
>>52727904
My DM has a way of having you not being able to leave encounters*
>>
>>52727827
Depends if you group are melee focused or not.

But generally it is a polite discovery to take if your party loves to charge into the middle of battle.

See if your party can develop fighting strategies. If you party can reliable pin the enemies in a bunched up located you might not even need to worry about it.
>>
>>52727898
Oh I see
Why does it work like that, that's dumb
[autistic screeching]
>>
File: 1487504027048.jpg (268KB, 970x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1487504027048.jpg
268KB, 970x1363px
>>52727839
>unfixable by any means

To be fair, usually once you snap a bow in half you pretty much have to buy a new bow.

On the other hand: what the fuck?
>>
>>52727930
Like I said, 2 melee, 2 ranged, and myself. So not too melee heavy but heavy enough that I'll probably end up hitting someone by mistake if I'm not careful.
>>
>>52727839
cinematic sequences are the bane of tabletop.

next time, go "no that's not what happens", describe things for a sentence or two, and then explain that since he won't follow the rules, there's no damn game left anyways before walking off permanently.
>>
>>52727856
Given that they're both punchgirls, one of Emilia or Salacia would be the first to go.
>>
>>52727138
It's the people I didn't kill that I really regret.
>>
>all of the major mortal/undead/etc villains in your setting are duking it out because the gods of evil declared THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Which wins? Yes, you can use Golarion for this.
>>
>>52727839
The DM is a retard, kek.
>>
>>52728048
Funny thing is, this isn't the first time this shit has happened. Last session I took a boss by surprise while she was still doing her monologue because she was clearly going to attack us when she was done, but she vanished, avoiding my attack, and then hit me with an attack that removed me from play. Then she said "Maybe don't interrupt people next time".

I'm a ranger. I'm the guy who takes people by surprise at a distance. I literally have not been able to do that once because there's always some plot shit going on.
>>
>>52727266
>tfw still making my character
>unsure of where they would fit
He's male, relatively high Int, and NE.
>>
>>52728188
With Melibrous Tincture, anything is possible. You too can join the Evil Titties.
>>
>>52728150
>gods of evil declared
There are no deities in my setting that make declarations. Sure, they're around, but they don't do much of anything.

That said, hypothetically, probably the "friend" of the innkeeper the players meet around 4-5th level. It's not that he's massively powerful, but he's clever and keeps his shit in check. Ultimately I'd say he would either be killed by the party or be geas'd into helping the actual big bad, who is a flashy, arrogant fuckwit that would call all challengers at the start and get absolutely trashed.
>>
>>52728179
The DM is just powerfagging over you. That vanishing thing might be a funny subversion if it was a powerful enemy with the right personality, and you had already surprise attacked a few bosses in a row, but straight knocking out out of the play is sheer horseshit.
>>
>>52728197
The character doesn't even really have a sex anymore, they're a nameless one missing most of their body hiding inside a symbiote.
>>
>>52728209
So you're saying... he's got nothing to lose by imbibing that sweet sweet girl powder?
>>
>>52728179
I'm sorry, anon. But your DM's a cunt.
>>
>>52728150
So most of the gods in my setting died of old age some time ago, most of the remaining are senile, dying, or recluses to conserve energy for the eventual big shake up when the world ends.

Probably the most dangerous evil entity that is still technically mortal is a colony of maggots inhabiting the corpse of a since deceased god.

Another chance is a powerful being known as "The Hag Mother", who is probably where most hags stem from.

The other major player is a set of twin undead Legacy and Absolution who were originally the same being and were split in two when the original's head was cleaved in half by a great hero.

It'd be a toss up between these.
>>
>>52728217
Nothing to gain either really.
>>
>>52728150
The gods are too busy doing other shit to watch some nerds fight in a MOBA style fashion.
>>
>>52728208
>>52728226
Yeah, it's awful. He keeps talking about how he has a story that he wants to tell, and there are always characters that solely exist to push us down an already plotted out path. I've been with this group of players and the same DM for about two years. It's our first time playing, and I didn't realize how shit he was as a DM until a few months ago when I started playing with another group where the DM has been playing for over 20 years.

Thing is, the group with the shit DM is my group of friends from high school. I can't just leave the group. That's basically deciding not to see my only groups of friends anymore since it's our only free time every week ever now that we're actually adults in the work force.
>>
>>52728179
Yeah I've dealt with GM's like that.

>oh all of them use <counter> so your chain lightning does nothing
>but that counter only works on melee damage
>stop trying to cheat you whiner, they stopped it

>he's healed by bludgeoning damage, so all your attacks heal him
>that doesn't make sense, bite is p/s/b, it's whichever he's most vulnerable to
>goddamnit anon, you knew that would heal him and you used it anyways? how is that not treason?

>yeah no, you can't tell what it is
>she rolled a 15 on spellcraft, I rolled a 32, and I'm not allowed to counterspell it?
>she can, it's cloudkill. you didn't make the DC
>>
>>52728269
Try talking to him in private.
>>
>>52728269
Just clarification, I meant that it was our first time playing when we started this campaign two fucking years ago.
>>
>>52728295
I've tried. He's also the sort of guy who acts like he knows what's best because he's the DM and he's the one who reads the rules in his spare time. He's specifically suggested not doing what my character would do if it disrupts things and instead just doing what I personally would do if I were in my character's position.
>>
>>52728339
Dude, just be polite about it if they're your friends, just make something up that sounds believable, I'm almost certain that the DM wants you out of his game just as much as you want out. If this guy is powerfagging your at the table as a friend and GM then he's really not acting the part.
>>
>>52728425
I'll try to bring it up next time it happens. There's another player in this group who agrees with me about him, so I'll try talking to that player first.
>>
>>52728494
he'll back off as soon as the others look towards him on the subject. expect no backup
>>
How much time is there for WWW?
>>
File: satan-cat.png (176KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
satan-cat.png
176KB, 600x300px
Latest app to Overlewd

MEMEC@ RIDES AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN
>>
>>52728662
34 Hours
>>
File: LaughingMetalGear.png (471KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingMetalGear.png
471KB, 680x453px
>>52728668
>Cat, Fiendish
>>
File: 1420551322332.png (547KB, 732x968px) Image search: [Google]
1420551322332.png
547KB, 732x968px
Are there any cool new games in the works? I want to submit a classy app!
>>
>>52728668
>cats
>in a lewdgame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agi4geKb8v8
>>
So which characters for WWW would you pick for a group?
>>
>>52728734
Have you seen Overlewd yet? Or are you trying to stay away from lewd games?
>>
File: 1468709227284.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468709227284.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>52728742

It's more likely than you think.
>>
File: dunnolol.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
dunnolol.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>52728668
What is even the tone of this game? Is it silly? Is it serious? I just don't know.
>>
>>52728759
the tone is bamboozles
>>
What do you guys use for character creation?

I used to use an editable .pdf character sheet, but I recently made the switch to PCGen. Thinking of switching back, since PCGen seems to be missing a lot of things and adding them doesn't seem to be working.
>>
>>52728834
Mythweavers.
>>
>>52728755
The apps seem really chaotic. It's just kind of hard to pin down what the DM wants, I guess. Would he like a classy lady who isn't a bed or something else strange?
>>
>>52728893
Looking at the LoBaF picks might help, but LoBaF was advertised as less lewd than the average /pfg/ game and this isn't quite that so his priorities might be completely different.
>>
>>52728946
I honestly had trouble figuring out the tone of LoBaF, too.
>>
>>52728834
Notepad until it's clear enough to start filling a character sheet.
>>
>>52728893
>>52728946
>think GM is going for silly tone
>make silly app
>turns out GM was going for serious tone
>huge waste of my time

alternatively:

>think GM is going for serious tone
>make serious app
>turns out GM was going for silly tone
>huge waste of my time
>>
>>52729022
>go for a middle of the road app you can play either way to be ready for anything, just in case
>figure it's no skin off your back if you don't get in either way
>>
>>52729022
And that's why you find a good balance right in the middle!
>>
Still hoping someone could lend a review for my app.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4905558/applications-go-here/?pageforid=4911196#post-4911196
>>
File: 7483291714_88f20666dd.jpg (90KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
7483291714_88f20666dd.jpg
90KB, 500x359px
>>52727747
How so? If so that's a shame, because the book they published on Molthune and Nirmathas a month or so before the AP was actually great
>>
>>52729049
Needs more pictures. How else am I supposed to fantasize about him wrapping his strong warder arms around my character's small waist.
>>
>>52729083
Working on it, luv. Getting something custom done. Just for you.
>>
So what's the verdict on the LoB&F characters? Are greentexts going to be interesting because >muh DHB?
>>
>>52729135
They already had a session you know
>>
>>52729145
Logs?DHB ERP logs?
>>
>>52729049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

I believe I may be of service. Have a Luck E -> Luck A too.

>be knight sergeant
>get fucked up fighting bandits
>holy shit that's a lot of bandits
>but you can summon a giant demon fist, fuck yeah
>you win!
>wait, all of your brothers hate you now
>stripped of all titles, arrested
>whelp, time to get the fuck out of here

Fiendbound Marauder is actually my favorite Warder archetype and not enough people play it, so there's that. Mechanically this dude is rock-solid, combining the hardiest initiator with one of the better skill monkey classes for someone who's extremely versatile in a variety of roles. He won't be winning any Miss Congeniality contests, but other than that I can't think of anything you're doing wrong.

As for the personality, there's not a lot going on beyond a rehash of his backstory. What does he like? What does he care about? How does he respond to certain common situations? Tell us about his lewd side too, you ninny.
>>
>>52729135
The first greentext was plain. I expect the rest to be, the party is fine but it's too fine, not enough meme potential.

DHB is only meme worthy during app period, every account of his play has him as a straight forward player.
>>
>>52729161
Thank you for the review. I'll be revamping his personality next and think of how to implement some lewdity. Other then noting in the family doc how he has a little sister who was devastated by the news...
>>
>>52729161
Review some other apps, anon! Memec@, Cijiska, Crytha, they could do with reviews!
>>
>>52729161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0

I mean seriously guys, it's a lewdgame. Your men need to be sexual beings or we're going to wind up with another Shardwalkers clambake.

Now onto the history. There's just not a lot here. To be honest you could have done the entire battle encounter in one or two paragraphs and it would have been fine. Backstory should start with the formative moments of a character's life and who they were before the events that put them on the path to being an adventurer or villain, followed by the catalyst for the change and their adaptation to it. I want to know who Allanz (Allan?) was before he was cast out by his fellow knights, and who he is now. Right now you've only given us the person he was at the moment of the catalyst, and a brief insight into who it made him into.

I'd like to hear a lot more about his ancestors and father, too.

So without further ado...

>Appeal: 2/5, a knight betrayed by his comrades and ideals.
>Backstory: 2/5, what you have is well written but doesn't tell enough about the character's story or background.
>Compatibility: 4/5, mechanically brings a lot to the table as a reach melee controller with a lot of skills and the Investigator's Inspiration mechanic.
>Erotic Violence: 0/5, very chaste.
>>
>>52729214
Oh boy, I can't wait to see them get torn to shreds!
>>
>>52725945
kill yourself shitseeker retards
>>
>>52729230
I almost missed you.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52729161
>>52729222
>>52729212
No problem. It was honestly my pleasure.

>>52729214
Wanna give me a numbered list?

I can probably do one more tonight.
>>
>making Overlewd character
>character is a man who was part of a large scale expedition into the Vaults of Orv
>guy was brought along to carry things, basically a background hireling
>expedition went south
>the expedition leader dies and the entire group descends into chaos
>lost and desperate he betrayed other survivors to keep going
>feelings of guilt and doubt plague him, and hopelessness of ever making back to the surface
>somehow ends up on the shores of the Black Mire
>came into the presence of The Moldering Emperor
>was consumed almost entirely, now not much more than a corpse (his only remaining limb is a single arm)
>in his dying moments he chose to survive and drank of the Black Blood
>blacked out, woke up farther up in The Darklands near the surface
>quote about the experience
>"I saw Death. I felt its cold hand close around my heart. I saw all my worries and reasoning and bargaining come for not before the tide. I saw my world draining away. In agony I screamed, screamed in defiance. I chose survival. I clung to life. I drank deeply of the world's black blood and I was reborn. No one shall take life from me again."
>Classes: Black Blood Rageshaper Primalist Bloodrager/Consumed Symbiotic Slayer Vigilante

My character is NE, his symbiote which is sapient Black Blood is CE.

Now being a Consumed Vigilante I am automatically entitled to the Nameless One feat. I am trying to figure out however what my character is known by and what would be a good name.
>>
>>52729165
So he's a boring player?
>>
>>52729239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0

Whoops. Didn't mean to roll there.
>>
Do you include dialogue or quotes on your apps, /pfg/? What are some of your favorites you've done or seen?
>>
>>52729242
Forgot to ask my questions.

Does this sound like a bad idea?
What's a good name for his Nameless One identity?
>>
>>52729242
>Vaults of Orv
Uh...small problem.
This isn't taking place on Golarion, it seems. Should probably do a name change there.
>>
>>52729253
"Alexander Darius Almsman was born at an extremely young age."
>>
>>52729253

>Stupidly enormous
>>
>>52729279
I like the line but I don't feel like that's what anon was asking for.
>>
>>52729239
I mean a lot of them seem completed on there. I'm sure they would all love some reviews anon!
>>
>>52729239
1: Cijiska
2: Crytha (rip RoryAnon to shreds pls)
3: Lutfi
4: Konja
5: Kanna
6: Ingrid
7: Umbranae
8:Ecaterina
>>
>>52729279
>>52729287
>Memes
Fuck, I guess I've been doing it wrong.
>>
>>52729301
That list needs to be bigger >.<
>>
>>52729318
The review anon rolled a d8 though. So the list had to be 8 to fit.
>>
>>52729334
>making the list to conform to the roll after the fact

but that's retarded, anon
>>
>>52729318
Well he rolled a 1d8, lemme expand it

1: Cijiska
2: Crytha
3: Lutfi
4: Konja
5: Kanna
6: Ingrid
7: Umbranae
8: Ecaterina
9: Emilia
10: Sylvester
11: Salacia
12: Sinh
13: Yamelia
14: Chiundra
15: Lucius
>>
>>52729338
It's retarded but that's how it happened. There's nothing to be done about it.
>>
>>52729334
Didn't he say he rolled accidentally?
>>
>>52729318
>>52729239
Apps that look complete:
1. Emilia
1.5 Allanz (Reviewed)
2 Sinh
3. Chiundra
4. Lucius
5. Ecaterina
6. Cijiska
7. Umbranae
8. Ingrid
9. Crytha
10. Vivienne (?)
11. Kanna
12. Konja
>>
>>52729318
clearly he should review Vivienne, a totally serious app that deserves review.
>>
>>52729353
Broodie pls. Go back to drinking.
>>
>>52729344
This is a better list.
>>
>>52729364
Well if you insist
>>
>>52729351
>level 1 start
>needing to worry about them being complete
>especially a day or two into things
>>
>>52729370
>>level 1 start
THIS.

It's so difficult to write a believable level 1 character. They can't have accomplished much, they're only level 1. But if they haven't done enough, why are they even an adventurer?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d15)

>>52729344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0

Randomized the list a bit, I like it.
>>
>>52729370
What's the current record on apps? I wanna know the number I'm watching for.
>>
>>52729364
How many people called "Broodie" are there, anyway?
>>
>>52729370
>>52729393
Hey you can totally make it work anons.
>>
>>52729409
There's only one.
>>
>>52729409
All of us.
>>
>>52729396
I started with the three I think would get fun reviews, then went upwards from the bottom halfway, then went down from the top until I got to halfway. It works!
>>
>>52729393
>>52729416
You can make it work, but you don't really need to worry too much about how good the mechanics are this early into things. You're level 1 for crying out loud.
>>
>>52729432
Okay so you /are/ talking about my GM?
>>
>>52729477
Sup faggot.
>>
File: 1480085069805.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480085069805.webm
3MB, 640x360px
How would you stat this spell guys

>>52729393
My character is literally one month old, you can't get more level 1 than that.
>>
File: befriended.jpg (82KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
befriended.jpg
82KB, 600x620px
>>52729497
Faggot-Touched lvl 20 Spell-Like Ability Lesbian Friendship Ray (SU).
>>
>>52729497
It's just a big fuckoff doomlaser anon, it's not that fucking hard to imagine.
>>
>>52729534
Does it act as Charm Person with no saving throw?
>>
>>52729497
a diplomacy roll of 70+
>>
>>52729484
Not much. Things are going okay-ish in spire-land.
>>
>>52729497
That spell would literally take 5 rounds of uninterrupted casting to use the way I'm looking at it.
>>
>>52729586
Spell prep is a free action
>>
File: Red Daddy.jpg (1MB, 1123x1591px) Image search: [Google]
Red Daddy.jpg
1MB, 1123x1591px
>>52729396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnrM9jQayf8

Are you ready to unleash the power of COPPER?

SINH, THE RED
>once upon a time, the King of Dondorran had dragons in his service
>being a dragon was pretty great back then
>but not anymore
>insert dark souls 2 reference PC name
>insert Shadowrun: Dragonfall reference mom name
>the revolutionary basically meant that all allies of the nobility were on the out and out
>especially dragon
>Sinh has basically been eating shit and avoiding the hunts his whole life

Let's start with mechanics. Like all monster classes of one variety or another, True Dragon is like a 7 layer dip and most of them are cheese. Combining the charisma bonuses from that with Antipaladin means this guy's going to be casually shredding the morale of even mindless and fear-immune enemies and wrecking encounters. He's also going to be [Sundowner]fucking invincible[/Sundowner], combining high saves from the Antipaladin with natural armor and a d12 hit die. At least he's on the party's side.

So that's nice.

His personality is short but sweet, although a little lackluster. He's proud and arrogant, but he's also aware of how low he's fallen. He's angry. He's capable of making friends, and is violently possessive of them. I'd like to see a little more out of him, things like his likes and dislikes, his passions and interests, his attitude towards his predicament beyond just being angry and covetous of his birthwright.

CONTINUED...
>>
>>52729554
Good shit.
>>
>>52729592
Monster classes are SUPER fucking busted.
>>
>>52729621
True Dragon isn't even close to the worst one
>>
>>52729642
I know, but they're all busted in one variety or another, and playing one is inviting mega-cheese unless your DM gives goodies to the folks NOT using monster classes. Succubus with Greeter Teleport at will? Giving Undead immunities to players and paralyzing natural attacks? ALL of them having ridiculous stat buffs? I wouldn't allow them in ANY game I played
>>
>>52729592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tJZx_KxSw

His backstory is a little too short. It gives us the premise of the character, that of a wicked draconic gentry who reap the benefits of their power and status in a realm ruled by humans of draconic blood, but gives us little else to work with. How old was he when the old empire fell and dragons fell from grace as members of its gentry? Does he have any human or half-dragon relatives? Collaborators? At what point did he decide to take matters into his own hands and restore the glorious position of dragons in the realm? A little bit more about the relationship with his mother could be a nice touch, but dragons are relatively solitary so this isn't necessary.

There's a lot of questions that could be answered without clogging his application up too much.

Overall...
>Appeal: 3/5, dragons are cool and a dragonman who uses Drac's art is cooler, but I'm biased. Consider it a bare pass.
>Backstory: 1/5, I have a lot questions and none of them are answered by the sheet.
>Compatibility: 2/5, it's tough. On one hand, this guy is going to make encounters eat shit and be very powerful. On the other, what does he need the party for except for healslutting? Steals the show a bit hard, and his personality doesn't make him fit for group play.
>Sexual Violence: 0/5, another totally chaste male app. If you're into boy yanderes or possessive boyfriends, bump to 2/5.
>>
>>52729621
Only some of them
Compare True Dragon, Astral Deva, and Succubus (???) with Gnoll and Ghoul. Fuck at least Ghoul gets your standard bog standard Undead immunities, Gnoll gets...+4 STR and that's it.
DM is going to have to fix shit up and do it bigly, I'm just not seeing a human competing with >30+ CHA succubus
>>
>>52729710
Ghoul is probably one of the most powerful ones
>>
>>52729695
What's wrong with being a virgin? Virgin sniping is also an enticing fetish. You write "Chaste" like it's some sort of bad mark or red flag.
>>
File: KYrrHop.png (573KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
KYrrHop.png
573KB, 610x610px
>>52729695
>>
Rolled 15 (1d15)

>>52729344
Fuck it, one more. If an app is rolled twice, move down the list.
>>
>>52729718
Insofar as they only need two levels to get +4 DEX, +2 STR, +2 INT, and +4 WIS plus all their other bonuses sure, but not at higher levels when they don't get the fuckshit insane +14 / +6 in all stats bs of Succubi
>>
>>52729727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs

Absolutely nothing, to be honest mi famiglia.

But it's a lewdgame. Give me a little overview of your character's sexuality and romantic experience, what they look for in a partner. Their fetishes.

Leaving that space blank is worse than outright saying that the character is a virgin and isn't sure of their interests or orientation (which would be instant 3+/5 Sexual Violence for this reviewanon).
>>
>>52729751
The Succubus gets 38 stat boosts over the course of 8 levels, it is definitely a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>52729710
>Gnoll

Oh DON'T GET ME STARTED on the Gnoll monster class. You get nothing! It gets ZERO save progression for Reflex/Will, you get simple weapons, you get SUM ZERO on Racial Ability Scores (+2 STR/CON, -2 INT/CHA), and guess fucking what all you get out of the class is +4 STR and SCENT. WHAT THE FUCK. The PAIZO GNOLL, GODDAMN, THE PAIZO GNOLL is better than the DSP Gnoll Class, it's a SUM FOUR (+2 STR/CON, no penalty) RACE WITH +2 NATURAL ARMOR AND DARKVISION. Paizo published a better fucking gnoll than DSP!

>>52729751
>Getting the benefit of late-game stat-boosting items (Level 12+ IIRC) at level 2 in gestalt

Ban Monsterclasses, jesus Christ, they're busted as fuck, they destroy game balance WAY too hard, especially in gestalt like Overlewd is
>>
>>52729772
>urge to make my guy canon kissless virgin rising
>>
>>52729732
You some how were able to roll in such a way that you've reviewed three males in a row. What is this shit.
>>
>>52729780
>late game stat boosting items
Literally everything does this though
Also look at Deathless Ghost. Looks relatively arse right? But if you take Incorporeal AND Selective Tangibility, you can't be hit 100% of the time by any physical attack, have a 50% flat dodge BEFORE AC on magic besides force damage, but you yourself have no penalty AT ALL towards anyone.
>>
>>52729751
That's just it, though, it's small enough to dip with. Or if you start with it, by LEVEL 2 you're using 3 natural attacks that ALL inflict paralysis. you're also edging the point buy system by not needing Con, and Undead immunities means essentially being immune to anything dangerous (unless it's specifically designed to be strong against undead). Also with just these 2 levels you get some nice increases to all of your ability scores: +2 STR, +2 Int, +4 Dex, +4 Wis, +4 Cha
>>
>>52729727

Which male apps for Blingmaker do you think are still virgins!
>>
>>52729799
You can make more ghouls, too!
>>
>>52729798
Actually, Incorporeality itself isn't 50% miss chance from magic weapons, it's 50% damage from non-incorporeal sources.

Hiding half in a wall or floor is where the 50% miss chance comes from.
>>
>>52729815
Babby ghouls.
>>
>>52729800
Oh gosh... All of them.
>>
>>52729817
Ectoplasmic Form + Intangibility (Su) still applies though, which is why it's busted to hell and back. You have to deal with Intangibility's 50% miss chance on magic, then you have to deal with Incorporeality's possible hiding miss chance, then you have to deal with incoporeality's automatic halved damage, then you have to deal with the fact that the Ghost gets none of these penalties.
>>
File: 010 - nqzhBPs.jpg (23KB, 484x458px) Image search: [Google]
010 - nqzhBPs.jpg
23KB, 484x458px
>all these crazy, crazy monster classes
>meanwhile some asshole wanted to play a filthy animal instead
>>
>>52729800

Andrei and Andrik.
>>
>>52729842
They're all filthy demihuman animals to Vivienne
>>
>>52729838
>25% chance to hit on anything that isn't Ghost Touch or Force
>and 50% damage even when they hit
Now just pump up the DEX and you'll be invincible
>>
>>52729850
Don't incorporeal things get a deflection bonus equal to their cha?

Just keep fucking pumping that.
>>
>>52729798
Ghoul gets the equivalent of what, 40k gp worth of wealth at level 2, and it doesn't occupy any magic item slots at all, and they get MORE than that? The fuck? Who thought this was a good idea? This is a terrible idea! They get undead immunities and no reliance on Constitution. Undead classes are powerful in non-gestalt and they bust the game open IN Gestalt.

>>52729842
The gnoll or the cat, anon?
>>
>>52729865
could apply to either
>>
>>52729856
Deathless Ghosts get +4 CHA and +2 DEX automatically. You could even burn a feat for Dodge since Feat Tax buffs it a little.

>>52729865
>no reliance on CON
The Ghost is even better
They don't need STR either, they get to substitute DEX for it!
>>
>>52729865
>The gnoll or the cat, anon?
Yes.
>>
File: THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER.jpg (65KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER.jpg
65KB, 540x356px
>>52729872
WHO

THOUGHT

THESE

WERE

A

GOOD

IDEA?
>>
>>52729882
Nobody, Savage species was one of the most banned 3.5 books
>>
>>52729882
They fall behind a little by later game though
Just fucking LOOK at Astral Deva or Erineyes.
Astra Deva: +16 STR, +12 CHA, +10 CON, +8 on everything else, FREE SLA, +15 Nat Armor, Globe of Invulnerability as an Aura.
>>
tbqh senpaitachi, the only time monster races ever sound reasonable is in like, a 1-on-1 game or something.
>>
>>52729718
Basically both the undead ones are the best ones. If you were to put the monster classes into tiers like we do with normal classes around here, they'd be the Tier 1 classes.
>>
>>52729892
And DSP apparently can't fucking think for themselves when deciding if porting old shit as-is is a god fucking awful idea or not.

JUST LIKE BLOODFORGE.

HOW MANY OF THEM ACTUALLY WANTED TO WORK ON THAT? LIKE ONE?
>>
>>52729919
It might work if everyone is a monster or if the human players get bonus feats or something that make them basically demigods
Monster Classes are like, a reflection of heroism. How the fuck are Core Races going up against this shit normally?
>>
>>52729931
Or if everyone has the same monster class
>>
File: Asshole bird.jpg (39KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole bird.jpg
39KB, 425x404px
>>52729892
>>52729921

Literally this is one of the lines in the preface of Monster classes

>"Many monsters have abilities that are incredibly problematic at the game table, and many others have abilities that are simply outside the context of a normal game."

Monster classes are busted, either too good (SUCCUBUS, GHOST) or too bad (GNOLL, LIZARDMAN), and in gestalt those problems only get worse

>>52729931
Honestly? If the GM picks a party of all monster-classes, then I see no issue. If he picks a mixed party? I can see a LOT of problems with the normies and the monsters. The DM BETTER give the normies something to compensate, otherwise they're gonna be LEFT in the DUST by the monsters.
>>
Guys, I have an important rules question.

Say I at some point took a proficiency feat for a specific weapon, like say Martial Weapon Prof for Warhammer (don't ask why). Then later I MCd into a class with Martial weapon prof, such as a Slayer or Mageknight.

Would anything happen to the previous feat, or is it a wasted and unusable feat?
>>
>>52729960
check with your GM, not us
>>
File: Night Light.jpg (68KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
Night Light.jpg
68KB, 478x640px
>>52729732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGPMijwlWYw

LUCIUS NACHT
>born to a minor noble house in Gwaelin
>have real good eyes
>be a really dedicated fucking onii-chan protecting his sister's smile
>become ordained knight of Airosche
>generally pretty respected
>uh wait a second why the fuck am I growing wings?
>locked away at home
>turns out your ancestors were monster bird people
>also be psionic, which totally helps by the way
>life as a knight is basically over
>say goodbyes
>pack up and go

Basic stuff first, OD/ZS is a meme and pairing it with Soulknife is just squaring it. As far as defender/striker builds go this one should be pretty uncontroversial, though it might be strike against the player just for the fact that it's so utterly conventional by /pfg/ standards. The vestigial wings suggest he might be building towards being able to fly? Which would be awesome, of course. Death from Above + Fly by Attack is one of my favorite melee tracks.

No personality, but I expect a nice combination of chuuni shit and chivalry when the player gets to that. His backstory is surprisingly characterful, though. You really get the impression he's a nice guy and a filial son from his actions. Adding in the GM's homebrew gods right away was a nice touch too.

TO BE CONTINUED...
>>
>>52729960
Retraining is/should be possible
>>
>>52729958
>If the GM picks a party of all monster-classes
Well as you've pointed out, even this wouldn't work because some are much much better than others

Of course picking only monster classes BECAUSE they're monster classes would be a pretty big 'fuck you' to the people who wanted to play something else
>>
>>52729931
The DM plays Seht right? Cavalier in a party of initiators? He runs 4 DEX martials or something in his other game too, I don't think he cares too much about mechanical balance.

And honestly in a gestalt game, and arguably in Pathfinder, we probably shouldn't either.
>>
>>52729882
The guy who wanted to run a game about monsters and villains?
It's not like the GM is going to just go "DURR I GUESS IMMA PICK THISSUN AN THATTUN AN SEE IF THEY DON BREAK MY 1D4 GOBLIN ENCOUNTER"
>>
>>52729920
The fact that two stats are literally nonextant probably helps a lot. You don't even need to dump. I mean you can do something like
17+2 CHA
16+2 DEX
13 WIS
7+2 INT
And now you have stats going on
STR: - (actually 18)
DEX: 18
CON: - (actually 19)
INT: 9
WIS: 14
CHA: 19
And by level 4 you'll have
STR: 18
DEX: 18
CON: 22
INT: 9
WIS: 14
CHA: 22
Just imagine a fucking Sorcerer or Paladin using these goddamn stats, consiering they have 20 AC with 16 flat footed and also have a 75% dodge rate against magic but 100% hit chance with it.
>>
>>52729985
No, the DM plays... oh, christ, who does he play in it? I want to say he plays Etan? Or was it Sweettooth? He's not with Team Meme, that's for sure.
>>
>>52729985
I trust the DM
He'll figure something out.
>>
File: nbdefwToiz1qdlh1io1_500.gif (2MB, 402x323px) Image search: [Google]
nbdefwToiz1qdlh1io1_500.gif
2MB, 402x323px
>>52729842

Animals can be dangerous.
>>
>>52729985
Nobody wants to get sidelined because they didn't pick a monster class.
>>
>>52729982
Good god just looking at the monster classes gets my blood boiling. These should not be player options, anon.

>>52729985
>>52730011
The DM plays Rubio in FotJR.
>>
>>52730031
>>52729982
I messaged him, he said he's planning on rebalancing them anyway after he picks the group.
>>
>>52729970
>>52729975
I was hoping there would be an official ruling I could use, or some kind of RAW I was missing.

Oh well, I guess I can just ask the DM
>>
I didn't see all this bitching when Dragons game allowed True Dragon.
>>
>>52730046
People are just worried about how people who aren't Ghost or Succubus are even going to compete. The slimebed could probably take Jelly Cube and Succubus as Gestalt and instantly become the most broken character in the party despite just wanting to be a bed.
>>
>>52730021
I prefer to think that the DM doesn't need to figure something out. Pathfinder has always been imbalanced, and gestalt is another story.

Being outclassed is an inevitability even in 1pp only games, and I think despite talk about the theoretical, I trust most of /pfg/ to enjoy being the mechanically weak member of a party as long as they were still doing something and getting roleplay opportunity. People are worried over nothing.
>>
>>52729974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6kqlSbF2Y

The backstory is perfectly serviceable, I will say. There are touches I really like, like his devotion to his sister and family and his journey to become a respected knight all being dashed. In a more just society his differences would have lead him to become an even greater warrior. Because Dondorran is kind of fedoric, dude instead is stuck with the consequences of granddad fucking a lady vilderavn (I'm just speculating) and turning into a pseudo-Strix.

A tearful goodbye with the imouto and a little touch on his life after leaving home would round this out nicely.

>Appeal: 3/5, oh what a terrible curse to become a psychic blade-summoning vilderavn OD/ZS. Really gets me hot and bothered in the chivalry cave, but he needs a personality. Could go up to 4+ with a half-decent one.
>Backstory: 4/5, really carries the whole thing since there's no personality.
>Compatibility: 3/5, THE defender martial with lots of power but limited applicability outside of combat.
>Sexual Violence: 0/5, kissless virgin without the decency to admit it! I want to tell him his wings are beautiful.
>>
>>52730046
True Dragon is plenty powerful, but it's not anywhere near the level of some of the other monster classes. It was also the ONLY monster book those games allowed.
>>
File: a08.png (778KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
a08.png
778KB, 1366x768px
>mfw Resizer and Sun Warrior are compatible.
Finally, Now I can become Grossly Incandescent
>>
>>52730046
because it at least made sense there

For this it just feels like MOSNTER GIRLS I'M NOT EVEN TRYING ANOYMOOREE
>>
>>52730062
>I trust most of /pfg/ to enjoy being the mechanically weak member of a party
>>
>>52730070
That's why the best monstergirls applying to Overlewd are the ones without monster classes.
>>
>>52729844
Andrik is a total virgin.

And that makes him cute! CUTE!
>>
>>52730070
WAIT, LET'S CHANGE HOW WE THINK ABOUT THIS.

You could be the weakling male in a party of hungry powerful monster girls! THINK ABOUT IT.
>>
>>52730085
And those would be
>>
>>52730085
>monstergirls applying to Overlewd
>except they're not actually monsters teehee
Ingrid might be a good character but she isn't a slimegirl.
>>
>>52730077
You'd be surprised. For every ODZS Warder || Spiritualist Hedgewitch, there are two people who see a dumb gimmick like "hey, I'll play a gunslinger/cavalier as a sheriff" or "Living Grimoire + Tome Eater = Librarian Waifu".
>>
>>52730036
I say just backpedal and remove them. That, or give the ones NOT going into one of these super-fucking-busted classes a fuckhuge template so they can at least compete. If he picks one of the humans, the gnoll (already a weak race in Paizo core), or someone else, then they're gonna be SUPER outclassed

>>52730085
>>52730101

>not taking any monster classes

Lessee here...
>a gnoll shamaness healslut
>a googirl
>a three-headed furfaggot
>The kasatha?

And that's it. Literally there's four "monstergirls" not going with a monster class.
>>
File: 1473827196037.gif (1006KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473827196037.gif
1006KB, 500x700px
By the luck of the gods or devils that rule such things, I have two 18s in my stat array.

I want to play either a bushi vigilante stalker, or a psyarm metaforge.

Any opinions?

>pic related mfw finding this out
>>
>>52730085
There's like... two of those? I'm not counting the Undine and the Kasatha
>>
>>52730060
I don't think you can do that because each one also takes your racial choice.

Slimebed /is/ building for CON Avowed with that +16 racial con bonus, though.
>>
>>52730077
Remember how for the original RotJR, there was that one guy who built a Tower Shield Specialist/Armorist?
>>
>>52730119
>CON Avowed with that +16 racial con bonus

I'm slowly going retardeeeeedddd...
>>
>>52729621
Where are monster classes from?
>>
>>52730134
They started with savage species in 3.0 with Savage Species. That book was banned as fuck because it was stupid powerful. some fucknugget at DSP decided, "hey, this was 3.5e content that SOMEONE used, let's port it!". They ported it because they could, not because they should've- there's a REASON that stuff was banned in 3.0/.5 days.
>>
>>52730119
>>52730131
The best subtle meme about slimebed is that her whole motivation is based off the CON-to-knowledge feat that pfg lost its shit over.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d15)

>>52729344
One more, since we've had a 3-virgin streak.

Same rules as before.
>>
>>52730177
Heh
>>
Starfinder Campaign Pitch, who's in?
>Developed colony world is suddenly cut off from FTL
>The laws of physics have suddenly shifted
>At the same time a massive tree of living steel has appeared in what was the capital
>Ever since, strange creatures have been appearing
>They are amalgamations of blades able to cut through the fabric of reality itself
>In their wake are portals to another universe, where magic reigns instead of technology
>These things have been hunting people and offering their bodies as fertilizer to the tree
>Its been growing larger, the branches beginning to blot out the sun, and no one has been able to stop the shrikes
>>
>>52730177
You already got Sinh

Do one of the monstergirls without any monsterclasses
>>
>>52730087

He won't stay that way for long, if the female applications are any indication.
>>
>>52730177
If you want a confirmed nonvigin just review Vivienne

hahaha I hate myself.
>>
Well, Maximum Sleep thinks you're all just salty and that balance in Pathfinder doesn't matter. So don't expect any changes.
>>
>>52730213
It's so easy to tell it's you dude. You might as well be wearing a trip.
>>
>>52730229
Honestly Its intentional.

I'm just bored and feeling sick.
>>
>>52730113
Gnoll not taking the Gnoll class isn't a point in your favor because Gnoll is just horrible horrible shit

>>52730233
Are you even playing? You may as well remove it if you aren't.
>>
>>52730217
Sleep never said that, he's homebrewing all the monster classes from the ground up as Spheres of Might practitioners.

Source: am Shayliss
>>
>>52730239
DM knows I can't play, I mostly made it for the giggles.
>>
>>52730217
Good man if that's the case. I enjoy mechanical talk for the weird builds and I do like seeing how things stack up against one another, but balance in Pathfinder of all systems is never worth caring about in any seriousness. Top tier will never move away from level 9 casters so whatever.
>>
>>52730260
>level 9
Is there something special about Tier 5 spells compared to martial powerlevels or did you mean tier 9?
>>
>>52730271
Uhm

Anon

They're called spell levels

they're level 9 spells

not tier 9
>>
>>52730260
9th level casters require express intent to break the game. Monster classes do not.
>>
>>52730271
The latter I guess but 5th level spells are generally where I think properly built casters reeeally start to show up martials.
>>
>>52730271
9th level arcane full casters get teleport the 5th level spell. That's a pretty big narrative shift.
>>
>>52730239
Literally I will restate it, being a Paizo Gnoll is better than taking the DSP Gnoll class. That's how shit it is, in comparison to the Bugbear and Troll class.
>>
>>52730310
>in comparison to
It doesn't need to be compared to anything. It is objectively a waste of levels.
>>
>>52730310
So...why not just take the gnoll race? It's not like the monster classes are actually enforced.
>>
>>52730205
Yeah, my app would totally fuck him, even if she wouldn't admit it to anyone, including herself!
>>
>>52730290
>Succubus gets Greater Teleport at 9th level
>It's an at-will power
>>
>>52730318
That's what it did
>>
>>52730323
ruh-roh

Maybe my shit will be less egregious than other PCs after all.
>>
>>52730097
>>52730113
>>52730118
I think people considered Emilia a monster girl even though she didn't take a monster class.
>>
>>52730341
Right, I would consider that a monster girl, but I can't seem to actually view the google doc for the race. So I didn't count it.
>>
>>52730278
Only because the campaign is gestalt. The monster classes are more manageable in a normal game.

Having +huge CHA is meaningless when you lose that many caster levels getting it.
>>
>>52730323
>9th level
It's 8th level, and under Spellcasting Succubus, she becomes a spontaneous Cleric.
>>
File: Butt UUUU.jpg (117KB, 1234x1627px) Image search: [Google]
Butt UUUU.jpg
117KB, 1234x1627px
>>52730177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVHvLntCGuI

YAMELIA BEHRENDT
>once upon a time Yoko Taro made a sequel to Nier
>it was really fucking good and the art was memes
>everybody wants to fuck toobie
>at least one person applies to a memegame with toobie
>this one just uses the art
>the blindfold is fluffed as her being betrayed and blinded by her lord this time

Harbinger x Symbiat is the single most crawling in my skin combination I've ever seen, although it's undoubtedly very powerful. At level 1 Harbinger adds Intelligence to attacks and Symbiat adds it to AC. With a 14/14 quality build on Str/Dex and 18-20 Intelligence, the character will be exceedingly powerful. Evasion at level 2 further enhances the character's survivability, and Share Expertise will jack party utility right up through the roof. The gestalt takes two great pseudo-rogue flavors that taste great together, and combines them.

Backstory, personality, etc are about as much as I'd expect from a meme application.

Overall...

>Appeal: Cool/Yes
>Backstory: Nuclear/Wild
>Compatibility: 5/5, a great roguelike striker who almost suffers for being TOO good at what she does. Being able to make the inevitable Warder disarm a trap in case it blows up is delicious, as is pupetting the spaghetti-spilling incanter like an albino lady Cyrano de Bergerac.
>Sexual Violence: Not 4 Honor/Butt 4U
>>
File: embarrassed-anime-girl.gif (63KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed-anime-girl.gif
63KB, 300x169px
>>52730354
I feel really stupid about that. What the hell, I could have sworn I put in the sharing link. Ah crud. Well, I fixed it now everyone.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d15)

>>52730379
Haha, who am I kidding she's going to be a Dexfag isn't she?

Anyway, one more try.
>>
>>52730377
Woops, my mistake. Erinyes gets it at 9th level.
>>
File: 1470318047924.jpg (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470318047924.jpg
391KB, 1280x720px
>>52730379
>>
>>52730318
I'm annoyed because the Gnoll Monster race exists in the same book as the Bugbear and the Ogre, which are both FAR AND ABOVE better than them (but are still shit), and even Paizo, who we all shit on, published a better gnoll than the monster class gnoll. And the Paizo Gnoll has literally nothing apart from +STR/CON, Natural Armor, and Darkvision. Hobgoblins are in the same boat.
>>
>>52730379
Can argentum even play? He's running like four games isn't he?
>>
>>52730406
I think he already said it's a "joke app" in Discord or something

"Joke apps" aren't going to be a thing are they? I actually think it's kind of rude.
>>
>>52730423
My problem is what the fuck Joke App even means
inb4 Maximum picks him and broodie
>>
>>52730391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYP-nrqyztk

>2: Crytha

Whelp, finally time to get this shitstorm over with and go to sleep.
>>
>>52730429
its what you do when you can't play in a game but you're starved for attention so you submit an app anyway
>>
>>52730438
this is correct I am attention starved.
>>
Anyone have the Gelatinous Cube class? Kind of want to see it
>>
>>52730443
broodie pls
>>
>>52730379
>>52730397
>everyone talking tooobie
>not wanting superior O6
>>
>>52730467
But the reality is I make an app like Vivienne because half of the fun of pathfinder for me is making characters, and games provide something to design towards, and if I literally tell sleep 'yo i can't play this is for the lulz' there's no real harm

Hell it gives me something to shitpost about for a day or so as well.
>>
>>52730354
>>52730382
Well if you have any thoughts on it I'd love to know.
>>
File: 1491110577200.jpg (107KB, 1007x486px) Image search: [Google]
1491110577200.jpg
107KB, 1007x486px
>>52730474
That's because toobee has a canon husbando.
>>
>>52730310
Don't forget to take Diehard on your Troll class, and use the other half of the gestalt to get energy immunity!
>>
>>52730436
Well? We're waiting, Reviewanon
>>
>>52730629
Rory app is probably giving him some trouble.
>>
So what is the advice for adjusting cr based on party tier?
>>
>>52730649
Wing it. The guidelines are never reliable with how much variance there is.
>>
>>52730406
Haaaaaah, probably not, but I still like building characters and writing backstories. Which she'll eventually have, very tragic and everything.
>>
>>52730436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tuWvGee4T0

CRYTHA TAMEGALL
>daughter of a gnoll shamaness
>other siblings died during birth
>it means a great destiny in the culture of my people, you know?
>expect to be heir to mother's magic, etc
>turns out as expected
>whoops everyone is dying of disease
>a few raids go bad and suddenly they're eating shit in terms of supplies
>get sent off to negotiate with the other tribes

Basics first: Kinetic Knight/Roil Dancer can be SAD stacked with Hedge Witch, since it can use any mental stat. In terms of design, we're looking at a pretty normal 3PP gish who combines all the stuff people get hard over: sphere casting, maneuvers, with a ton of nifty little class features. Adding healsluttery is more or less gravy to a character who can do a little bit of everything very well. I have a number of questions about how a tribal gnoll would acquire such knowledge but I suppose it all falls under the scope of their traditional shamanic arts in this setting.

Her personality is simple and straightforward. She's the nicest gnoll you'll ever meet (i.e.: a shitty person), who likes her slaves well-treated and her violence sensible. I don't really read her as being particularly chaotic, since she's loyal in ways that money can't buy (suggesting high principles rather than selfishness and moral flexibility) and given to the cause of saving her tribe from ruin. The touch about hating the empire's soldiers makes sense, but I'm not sure if I like the phrasing.

Shockingly, this one is another kissless virgin since no mention of lewdness, romance or relationships are mentioned. As a matter of fact, she's also a friendless loser! I'm just teasing, RoryAnon.

CONTINUED...
>>
>>52730676
There's a lot of kissless virgins here huh
>>
>>52730379
Correction there.

I'm the one who keeps applying as Toobers.

This one will just hopefully have a completed application this time instead of half complete.
>>
>>52730689
>>52730676

Uh... anons, check the Gods page. Then check the Role category.

>Avid worshiper of Majana
>>
>>52730676
Backstory does the job, although it lacks personalities or events beyond those which establish the desperate circumstances that have forced the character to align herself with the party. It portrays her as quite heroic as well, as far as gnolls go. More ingenue and traditional light feminine than any of the other female apps so far.

I'd like to know more about her relationship to her mother, friends in her tribe, etc.

Personality could also use some touches about her interests, her relationship with her power, and other things of that nature.

Overall!

>Appeal: 3/5, just about the cutest and most heroic gnoll you'll ever meet. But still huge.
>Backstory: 3/5, bare pass. Needs a little meat.
>Compatibility: 4/5, good in every situation and fairly powerful. My only gripe is that it could be annoying to manage so many subsystems, both as a player and a GM. Also being literally a gnoll she'll have to rely a lot on disguises or the Alteration sphere to survive.
>Sexual Violence: 0/5 or 2/5, depending on whether or not I should count her being a follower of the slut/breeding deity as points-worthy! Even so, being into sexual deities doesn't provide a lot of fetish fuel or room for speculation so I'm going to score low.

>>52730716
Oh I saw, but being a worshiper of Iomedae doesn't automatically increase the >Deus Vult score of a WotR app.
>>
>>52730716
Fertility goddesses don't mean everyone who worships them is a slut though. It could easily be the case she's only a worshipper of Majana because her tribe's dying out.
>>
>>52730757
Keep going
>>
>>52730696
I recall someone else applying to Dragons 2 with just infinite walls of text involving something about a robot conspiracy and cosmic war between the cosmic dragons and Lawful robot-beings who used humaniform proxies.

Was that also you?
>>
>>52730782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s

Alas, I am struck down by mortal frailty and a need to dance in the garden of Morpheus one more night.

Enjoy yourselves.

You too, kitsuneposter.
>>
>>52730782
Yes the show must go on!
>>
>>52730757
Thanks for the good review, anon. I'll be sure to include some of those points. I know the backstory is a bit barebones, but it's a level 1 start, I didn't want to make her be some kinda "fallen angel" or "draconic noble" at level 1, and even then the "apprentice shamaness" is stretching it a little bit, I feel. The whole "worshipper of Majana" is mostly for the fact that, gnoll society is /brutal/, and having lots of children and raising them strong, but I also kinda wanted to include a midwife aspect.

Thanks again, anon! I hope you have a good night!
>>
>>52730785
>My intricately crafted backstory tracing across the events of five previous cognitive iterations - something androids go through in canon, dammit! - cleaving strictly to some of the lesser used and more interesting parts of Golarion's solar system lore was remembered as a wall of text.

My only solace is knowing that the GM liked it.
>>
>>52730845
>my intricately crafted backstory
also know as autism desu
Nobody can deny 2hu's posts are 'intricately crafted' but that doesn't mean they ain't atistic
>>
>>52730845
Oh I liked it too and your prose is pretty solid! It was just... voluminous.
>>
>>52730845
It's literally a fucking video game character
>>
File: 1488630359357.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488630359357.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>52730757
>Iomedae doesn't automatically increase the >Deus Vult score of a WotR app.
Just like how going out of your way to mention being used as a breeding stud in your backstory doesn't mean you have a breeding fetish.
>>
>>52730863
Dude, that's just disrespectful to 2hu.

He suffers from god awful social anxieties and inability to empathize with other people. I just bore easily and get way too into little side projects.

>>52730869
Thanks.

>>52730879
Actually it was closer to an amnesiac Rick Deckard by the end of things.
>>
File: 1426529330454.gif (4MB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
1426529330454.gif
4MB, 406x339px
>>52730884
Y-yeah...of course not...
>>
We're at page 8. New thread when?
>>
>>52731077
When you code it
>>
Well shit what do i do now
>>
>>52731104
Write gross, fetish-y apps for /pfg/ games
>>
>>52731104
Sexual experimentation?
>>
>>52731118
Already did that.
>>
>>52731125
Oh we're well past that.
>>
>>52731128
>>52731131
Publicly posted erotic fanfiction cross-shipping /pfg/ characters.
>>
>>52731139
I'm down. Who are my targets.
>>
>>52731143
Hm...we need a grand catalogue of every application for the lewd and meme games.
>>
>>52731143
Search your heart and pick whoever makes it meme the loudest.
>>
>>52731151
Jesus, man. Ain't nobody got time for that. Can't we at least narrow it down to the accepted applicants?
>>
>>52731139
Rory X anybody

Seht X waifus
>>
>>52731163
There we go, Rory x Seht. Get to work.
>>
>>52731162
That ends up missing a bunch of things like DHB's many apps.
>>
>>52731143
Rory x Gloriana
>>
>>52731170
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>52731143
Vivienne Von Edelfelt X ____DOUG_____
>>
>>52731163
>>52731175

I don't want to feed Roryanon's Ego, and Seht's meme status is literally 'MUH DIKK'.

Shit thats Rory's as well

Please at least give me something interesting.

>>52731179
I'm not sure I could do justice to this clash of titanic powers.
>>
I wish all the politicalfags earlier in this thread die slow and painful.

Fuck your virtue signaling.
>>
>>52731189
cool story bro
>>
>>52731187
Casimir x Gloriana
>>
>>52729351
Still need to finish personality on Lucius, even if his backstory hints at it.
>>
>>52731200
Can't you just wait for Sigmund x Gloriana to happen in PLD then find-replace Sigmund with Casimir
>>
>>52731187
Rory anon has given you his blessing

Just make it funny
>>
>>52731228
I don't want to feed Roryanon's ego. I know I'd have his blessing cause the dude is thirsty for attention af
>>
>>52731200

this >>52731221 but unironically, thats already coming.

Honestly you all disappoint me.

Are you a... real fanfiction writer?
>>
>>52731237
Just do it faggot, Rory X Seht, make it super homo and give it hentai dialogue. Take the two shittiest "MUH DIKK" characters and then make them fuck in a stupid manner, and take potshots at both of them.
>>
>>52731237
This.
He's not a bad guy, he's not a bad player, he's just desperate for someone, anyone, to notice him.
>>
>>52731247
ugh...

Alright but I can't promise i'm going to put any real effort into it.
>>
>>52731251
Were you going to put any effort into anything else, anon?
>>
>>52731247
Seht wouldn't even be so bad if his player hadn't kept trying to make the "short guy has a big cock" cliche such a thing in the threads. I'm thrilled to see it backfire.
>>
>>52731143
Quinn & Cashmere
>>
>>52731241
What would you have to be to qualify as a fake fanfic writer?

Actually being published and being a succesful author?
>>
>>52731247
>Rory's large bastard sword could only be described as stupidly enormous, but grappled with Seht's adamantine lance, he could only describe his hardness as cucked
>>
>>52731221
>>52731241
>implying it's inevitable

When did that memo come down?
>>
>>52731263
Have you ever... Made a crack ship? Like a really retarded pairing?
>>
>>52731251
Don't do it anon, really

He's not gonna change if his attention grabbing tactics actually work
>>
>>52731273
You're right, I shouldn't

I wouldn't even enjoy it honestly, ripping on Seht would be fun at least, but Rory would just get off on the attention.
>>
>>52731261
Manlets blown the fuck out yet again
>>
>>52731283
Hmm...Seht and Vult, then. Or for something less meta, Seht and Kyras--he was shitting up the threads for a while before his player got the hint and fucked off.
>>
>>52731296
Oh hell yeah.

Anyone got a link to Seht's sheet so I can rip on it properly
>>
>>52730757
Oh yeah, forgot to add- Sleep has approved the following combination:

>Legendary Kineticist (Elemental Scion, War Kineticist, Roil Dancer, Kinetic Knight)

Does that change anything, review anon?

>>52731283
I mean, I'm not gonna stop you from doing anything, anon. Do what you feel like doing!
>>
>>52731301
He's some kind of Warder|Hunter with a horse and bow. That should be enough to go on.
>>
>>52731336
Outstanding.
>>
>>52731247
>>52731261
So how have people become convinced that Seht's player was memeing himself?
>>
>>52731381
Because when somebody goes on that long about their character's junk, it's usually their player shilling.

Unless there's some faggot who really does love big cocks that much, in which case it's the Onryou principle of doing it out of lust rather than ego.
>>
>>52731396
I mean, pfg has
>Someone who is dedicated to sniping anime OPs that much
>Someone who is dedicated to witchhunting touhou that much
>Someone who is dedicated to shitposting about gnolls that much

I don't see why a seht falseflagger is unbelievable.
>>
>>52731396
I mean, if he's got a cock that stupidly enormous, I think we'd all like to see him put it to good use.
>>
Does any 3pp designer know how to balance shit for shit?

First the Troubadour bullshit, now this monster class shit. Is there no standard anymore? It is that hard to be better, or at least on par with Paizo design? There isn't a high bar to clear, but it seems like every motherfucker who wants money for their homebrew consistently fails to do so.
>>
>>52731415
>Someone who is dedicated to shitposting about gnolls that much

Guess who this one is
>>
>>52731415
That may be, but think about it this way: anime and kitsune OPs were getting posted for real before someone did it to be a shit. 2hu is abrasive, even when he's right. Gnolls are just common bait across all of /tg/.

Seht had no groundswell until someone started shilling him. There was, and is, nothing to his character except "that kid with the horse and the art that's kinda easy on the eyes". Then suddenly someone out of nowhere starts shipping him--and JUST him--with Onryou.

And then, just as abruptly, he rolls on up to the thread and declares that he has the biggest dick. And that Corwin and Casimir have tiny dicks just so he can look even bigger.

If this were a false-flag, it would have to be someone who was irrationally obsessed with this one character since before the app was even chosen.
>>
>>52731440
Gee could it be the guy with a gnoll application for a game RIGHT NOW
>>
>>52731425
DHB is actually really well balanced and hits the high tier 4 to low tier 2 sweet spot.
>>
>>52731456
See that's another thing.

The thread goes on about how certain characters have no personality, when their only exposure to them is their apps, greentexts, and the memes.
>>
>>52731425

Honestly? Let's go in order

>DSP
I like DSP's Path of War and Psionic classes, but the rest of their repertoire is... iffy at best. Akashic was designed by the same guy heading Spheres of Might and Monster Races are straight up busted and likely to be imbalanced one way or the other (compare the Succubus to the Gnoll), while Bloodforge gave us the infamous interaction of Altered Life and Avowed. There's nothing else they've published that I've ever looked at.

>Drop Dead Studios
People use Spheres of Power from them, and it's a decent substitute for a magic system. Spheres of Might is looking to be trash, Skybourne is a "what?" setting that I've never heard of, and I can't recall another DDS product off the top of my head.

Also, not a publisher, but an individual writer-
>N. Jolly
If THIS nigga is writing for your goddamn product, you're gonna have some tight, quality stuff in there. He's the reason that Kineticists and Vigilantes are playable in 3pp environments.
>>
>>52731456
>art that's kinda easy on the eyes
All you need around here
>>
https://pastebin.com/RvkgD1av

The deed is done.
>>
>>52731473
Honestly, from what I saw of the early logs, it's kind of true. He's one of those characters who just doesn't do much but stand around and say "Yeah, ditto." That's not a rare problem--a lot of the characters in the RotJR logs, back when they were posted, were like that--but this is a matter of someone pushing him where he had no momentum.

Casimir seemed kind of bland, too, but the meme surrounding him were natural because he was actually a widower with some personality. Seht's just kinda there.

>>52731480
Having seen his art the last few times he avatar-fagged in the thread, it's really not that pretty. It's just got mostly cool pastel kind of coloring.
>>
>>52731473
I routinely see posts in these threads about characters that get things just flagrantly wrong. I think most people only skim the app and then let character art fill in the gaps.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (39KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
39KB, 600x744px
>>52731488
>https://pastebin.com/RvkgD1av
>>
>>52731488
10/10 I came buckets
>>
File: Black_Knight.png (559KB, 812x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Knight.png
559KB, 812x1857px
>>52731488
>Didn't mention Kyras' nodachi and how he's obviously compensating
>Didn't have Seht complaining about his beard(s) back home
Are you even trying? I want to feel ridiculed, not turned on!
>>
>>52731634
So I was right about Kyras having a small penis at least.
>>
File: Black_knight (1).png (22KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
Black_knight (1).png
22KB, 210x210px
>>52731639
Mmmmmmmaybe.
Really, I don't expect it to come up.
>>
>>52731651
Confirmed.
>>
>>52731651
>don't expect it to come up
So it's not a small dick, it's just erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>52731660
Hey, prostate stimulation can make that not an issue when it comes to sexual pleasure
>>
>>52731639
>>52731634
What does tiny mean on /pfg/, ONLY ten inches?
>>
>>52731673
Considering the fact that literally everything about /pfg/ character memes is based off of hentai?
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>52731675
At least we're not F-List yet
There are people there who won't play with any character with LESS than 2 feet.
>>
>>52731673
Because of the law of extremes, you either have a big dick thats big, or a tinydick thats tiny

Micropenis is what we're talking about here. A literal babydick.
>>
>>52731675
Untrue, let me point you to every DHB character.
>>
>>52731693
Well, you get desensitized after a while...

In some cases though, it goes in REVERSE. I've seen people claiming that reasonably sized tits are impossibly huge. They've gotten out of touch with reality in the OPPOSITE direction.
>>
>>52731492
>Casimir seemed kind of bland,
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that. A lot of his characters only seem to be appealing if your a GoT fan, otherwise they just seem kind of there.
>>
>>52731889
>if your a GoT fan
What does that even mean?
>>
>>52731911
Game of Thrones
>>
>>52731920
Man, you know what I meant. What does Game of Thrones have to do with anything? All the main characters in Game of Thrones are either pretty damn young or midgets.
>>
>>52731925
Pretty much whenever he posts a character people immediately compare it to some kinda of GoT character.
>>
>>52731955
Name one. I really don't remember this happening. I remember the John Wick conversation, but not GoT.
>>
New Thread
>>52732072
This was my first time making a new thread and I just realized I fucked up by not linking the old one
>>
Pathfinder idea I may likely never run:
Party must infiltrate a heavily fortified holy city that heavily regulates what can be brought in.
Characters are Level 9, however wizards and clerics of faiths to other gods will be heavily scrutinized or barred from entry. Characters may only smuggle in what can fit in the limits of Secret Coffer (1 cu/feet).

The twist:
Party are all heretics of a Lawful Good god.
All worship and representation by mortals to this god is well within the bounds of Lawful evil.
>>
>>52726483
>4 sessions in and we had nothing of that sort.
I'm sure there will be some intense fucking this week's session. That or you people have the common courtesy to not post logs.
>>
>>52732085
You need to make it more visible, anon

NEW THREAD
>>52732072
>>52732072
>>52732072
>>52732072
>>52732072
>>52732072
>>
File: 1481090056229.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481090056229.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>52731456
>Seht had no groundswell until someone started shilling him. There was, and is, nothing to his character except "that kid with the horse and the art that's kinda easy on the eyes". Then suddenly someone out of nowhere starts shipping him--and JUST him--with Onryou.

I think that was just the "small kid giant girl" angle going, but I dunno exactly.

>And then, just as abruptly, he rolls on up to the thread and declares that he has the biggest dick. And that Corwin and Casimir have tiny dicks just so he can look even bigger.

That was actually me, not the Seht player. I rolled it because people were talking about it, and I just happened to get a 12. I wasn't expecting it, nobody else was expecting it, but it was funny when it happened. Then some other people rolled for Corwin and Casimir.

I can't prove it of course. I could be a random anon, Seht's player, or Seht's player's mom, but you can't prove I'm lying either. You're just witchhunting.
>>
>>52733199
Also
>inb4 "he posted a horse-related thing, must be seht's player!"
>>
>>52731634
Muh nigga that's RuneScape art
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.