[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1433: This Must Be the Work of a Jumper's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 683
Thread images: 106

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52613393
>>
>>52621367
>>52621393
>>52621396
>>52621409
Things currently in mind for the update include;
>A time extension drawback.
>An option to pick between the comics and show timeline.
>The option to become a robot, alien, or creature.
>A custom weapon purchase so you can make something like Scaramouch's blade.
>Motorcycle purchase.
>Make the Ultrabot companion able to respawn.
>Companion import.
>Remove the 1 active creature limit on the summoning ability.

>>52621856
>>52621882
You could mimic Aku's burning eyebrows and shadow body with the Shapeshifting option from the jump.
>>
>>52623669
Did I miss something?
>>
Does anybody have a copy of Batman Beyond?
I seem to have lost mine and it's not in uploads.
>>
>>52623693
Just salt. Move along.
>>
What are some perks that would help me engineer a new biological species/race to my specifications?

I mean, I could probably manage that by stacking up science perks, but I'm on the lookout for perks that effect specifically that right now.
>>
Jumpers, who/what is best pet?
>>
>>52623708
Geneforge the jump.
Like basically all of it is tailor made for that.
>>
>>52623708
The Bolbox line of perks in EVO is great for that.
>>
>>52623672
A shame there isn't an option to be Aku or Jack's son or something of similiar effect.
>>
File: Batman Beyond Jumpchain WIP.pdf (103KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond Jumpchain WIP.pdf
103KB, 1x1px
>>52623701
Bu.. But I like salt... and vinegar... on chips.

>>52623698
Here you go, champ.
>>
>>52623729
Why not both, at the same time?

Oh, come on. I can't be the only one seeing all that sexual tension. Am I?
>>
>>52623740
Thank you.
>>
>>52623672
If an item is discounted, are upgrades also discounted?
eg: Item is 400, +100cp of upgrades, is it 300cp or 250cp?
>>
>>52623751
Aku seduced him at least twice.
It's obvious he's got the hots for Jack.
>>
>>52623751
You just know Fem!Aku wants Jack's D.
>>
Are there any jumps that give you a weapon that can kill conceptual entities?
>>
File: Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf (121KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf
121KB, 1x1px
>>52623698
It's not done. Also >>52623740 is an old WIP.

>>52623729
>option to be Aku or Jack's son.
Ehhhhh, no.
>>
File: Daughter_of_Aku_watching.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Daughter_of_Aku_watching.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52623672
>An option to pick between the comics and show timeline.
There's comics?

Anyway, all of those sound good. No chance for a set of Daughters of Jumper though?

Will the custom weapon purchase have an option for Scotsman-style gun legs/arms?

>You could mimic Aku's burning eyebrows and shadow body with the Shapeshifting option from the jump.
You can? It says you can become creatures and humanoids, but I didn't think that'd allow you to become shadow or have burning eyebrows.

>>52623729
...Why would there be?
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>52623751
>>
>>52623775
thank you also
>>
>>52623773
Yes Worm
>>
>>52623751
>>52623767
>>52623771
>>52623781
There's an image somewhere where Aku and Jack look like they're about to fight, only for Aku to assume his Ikra form and present a baby to Jack, one that is clearly their child.
>>
>>52623773
Well, you're going to have to define what you mean by "conceptual entity". Because that could mean so many things that the question is impossible to answer on its own.
>>
>>52623708
Vitriolic Craftsman from Exalted Infernals gets you Craft (Genesis) in addition to the other stuff. That should be enough on its own, but grabbing the Morass of Virii and Manifold Beings with that makes it really easy.
>>
>>52623811
A being that embodies and gains strength from an aspect (ranging from minor to major) of reality, and can also survive so long as said thing exists.
>>
File: Jack and Scotsmen Genderbent.jpg (522KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Jack and Scotsmen Genderbent.jpg
522KB, 1000x1537px
>>52623765
For which jump?

>>52623773
I think Tsukihime has a weapon that can damage or destroy souls. There might also be something in SCP.

>>52623778
>There's comics?
Yes.

>No chance for a set of Daughters of Jumper though?
Maybe. I don't really like offering sapient human companions.

>Will the custom weapon purchase have an option for Scotsman-style gun legs/arms?
I think i'd rather make that it's own separate thing.

>You could mimic Aku's burning eyebrows...
I wrote any creature or humanoid you can imagine. You won't get the exact same properties of Aku's shadow form, but I don't see any reason why you can't look like him.
>>
>>52623836
>For which jump?
For Batman Beyond. Eg: The Safehouse, Hovercraft or Power Suit.
>>
>>52623879
I'm still thinking about it.
>>
>>52623830
Ah, okay. Then I'm going to say DC. Lots of concept killing in there. I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a major crisis that hasn't ended in someone somehow killing that sort of conceptual embodiment.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>52623836
>Yes.
Huh, okay. Might need to look into that.

>Maybe. I don't really like offering sapient human companions.
Alright, best I can hope for, I guess. In any case, I'd love it if you did decide to offer something like them.

...If I may ask though, why don't you like offering sapient human companions? Wouldn't that be the vast majority of companions?

>I think i'd rather make that it's own separate thing.
That's perfectly fine too. I just figured it might fall under that.

>I wrote any creature or humanoid you can imagine. You won't get the exact same properties of Aku's shadow form, but I don't see any reason why you can't look like him.
Alright, thanks. I should get that perk then...
>>
So, just out of curiosity, why is the default jump length ten years? When most plots are solved in significantly less time, it's just kind of weird it's that long.
>>
File: titaniumQuartz.jpg (87KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
titaniumQuartz.jpg
87KB, 700x700px
In the Neverwinter Nights Jump do I take the place of the PC or can I be a stranger that keeps popping up?

Also
Jumpers!
Do you prefer to take the place of the PC in video game Jumps that offer such or not?

Pic unrelated, I just think it looks cool.
>>
Jump # 40 Actraiser
Background: Savior (0)
Starting Location: Blood Pool
Perks:
*I send my scourge (300, Discount)
*I send my Sword (200, Discount)
*I will get there (200, Discount)
*Cast in the name of god (0)
*Evil Does not rest (0)
Equipment
*The Sky Palace (800)
*Sandals of Tranquility (0)
*Helmet of Salvation (100, Discount)
Drawback:
*Assuming the Throne (+600)

Journal Entry # 40 - 1

Well… It seems I am a bit late to the party. If you have ever heard the term hell on earth this is it. It looks like the forces of heaven have fallen and I am being told I have to change this alone… No pressure.

I feel bad for the rest of humanity. As soon as heaven fell, they were gathered up like cattle and are now playthings to the whims of demons. I hear their desperate cries and pleas all the way from my sky palace. It’s almost maddening. One thing is certain. This will not stand.

Journal Entry # 40 - 5

Well… so I have quite the list of things to juggle here. I have been smacking down demons wherever I find them, freeing humans, trying to get them to rebuild while I restore the places they live to being inhabitable. Changing the corrupted and often poisonous land back to it’s natural state…. Filling in for “The Master” who is totally not god is a pain. Also there are the individual prayers that I am doing my best to answer but… Even with my companions helping this has been very hard.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52623954
Same reason that you get 1000 CP
>>
>>52623954
Because it's not interact with the plot chain. It's go to the world and do things in it chain.
>>
>>52623836
>Maybe. I don't really like offering sapient human companions.
That is a pretty specific turn off. Are you some sort of Scotsman or something?

And tell me more about the Daughters of Aku
>>
>>52623970
Journal Entry # 40 -11

Well Bloodpool isn’t Bloodpool anymore I guess they are just going to have to change the name. Maybe to Pool. That’s one Evil Vanquished and Humans seem to even be stepping up swords and other weapons in their own defense. Good to see their spirit isn’t broken.

Journal Entry # 40 - 66

Well here we are the true test. Time and again I have pushed back the evils of Tenzan and helped bring humanity back from the brink, now here I am on Tenzan’s doorstep. Anything he has remaining is going to be thrown at me as soon as I touch down there. I am not bothering sending a statue because I figure the only way I have the strength to do this is in person.

Journal Entry # 40 - 67

Well… I am writing this so that tells you about how it went. Tenzan was strong… very strong and put up a hell of a fought. He was totally not onboard with this whole being sealed away thing. Also somehow he had raised all of his pervious lieutenants. They all tried to take me at once and swarm me, they weren’t expecting me not to be alone. It didn’t make it easy but we are better at fighting as a team than they were and in the end that won us the day… well that and the Overlord levels… lets be honest I would have lost without those. Anyways Tenzan’s sealed away, humanity is standing on it’s own two feet and I am a very, very tired goddess (or god stand in) who needs a long vacation.
>>
>>52623962
>Do you prefer to take the place of the PC in video game Jumps that offer such or not?
Whenever the PC isn't just some blank slate with no canon personality, yes. Otherwise, no. Like, for the TES jumps I'm perfectly fine with it. Less so for something like KOTOR.
>>
>>52623999
You'll always be alone, you know. You'll never have any friends.
>>
>>52623962
Ignore my first question, after reading through the Jump again, it turns out my question was answered in the Drawbacks section, the one place I didnt look.
>>
>>52623962
I don't like being the actual main character even though I keep taking perks that treat me like one.
Being the unlockable party member/bonus boss/secret shop is much more fun than running errands
>>
>>52623962
>In the Neverwinter Nights Jump do I take the place of the PC or can I be a stranger that keeps popping up?
>+0cp: A Dreadful Case of Protaganism
Read, anon. Read.

>Do you prefer to take the place of the PC in video game Jumps that offer such or not?
Depends on the setting. But usually I take the option when it's offered.
>>
>>52623954
Inertia, mostly. First few jumps the idea wasn't to interact with the plot, it was to just mess around in a cool other world. That's why the inFamous jump drops you off after all the plot-relevant stuff has happened. For some reason people kept that default even as jumps shifted more towards the jumper being plot-relevant. It's just tradition at this point. Some people go for alternate jump lengths (I myself am working on one where the default length is fourteen years), but they're the minority.
>>
>>52623954
The original premise was focused on pure adventure that wasn't reliant on plot interaction, and Quicksilver was going to be the one designing the Jumps himself and picking settings that would allow for that kind of idea to thrive. Pokemon, Mass Effect, InFamous, we knew what was going on in the settings enough to not be plot reliant. It just stuck when he handed the keys over and everyone started designing Jumps.
>>
File: FFXI UPDATED 2.0.pdf (879KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FFXI UPDATED 2.0.pdf
879KB, 1x1px
Ok guys I made something and I hope you guys like it, to be frank this thing has taken far too long to complete and I am still not completely done because at some point in the future I want to make an update that introduces all the crafting. but that will be its own thing with its own cp. So to that vein I bring a present!
>>
>>52623712
Kyubi.
>>
>>52623962

Oh, I like to either BE a canon protagonist character, or at least become part of the protagonist group, in most jumps, video game or not.
>>
>>52623954
>why is the default jump length ten years? When most plots are solved in significantly less time
Because in an Ideal jump any plot is optional, you are experiencing a exotic and diverse setting. Like in Conduit, it starts you after the plot had already happened so you can experience the world without getting caught up in it.

This also means you get a jumps worth of powers every decade instead of every few weeks or months which would be the case otherwise. Slower power creep, and more time to play with each power set before you get the next one.
>>
>>52624035
>it was to just mess around in a cool other world.

And now the world doesn't even matter anymore.
>>
>>52623962
>Jumpers!

I think it depends on the setting (and options) for certain jumps like NWN and Skyrim I think it's pretty cool but I kind of liked not being the sole survivor or other main character in the fallout jumps. Dealing with randomly determined protagonists can be fun (sometimes)
>>
>>52623962
Sometimes I'll replace them. Really depends on the character. Like, I could have replaced Amaterasu in Okami, that's an option if you choose to be the Brush God of the sun. But that would mean denying the world adorable fluffy doG God, and that's awful. Ammy is best goddess.
>>
>>52624068
Mithra are scum.
>>
>>52624134
Why?
>>
File: completelytrustworthy.jpg (361KB, 1402x1200px) Image search: [Google]
completelytrustworthy.jpg
361KB, 1402x1200px
So escalation has finally become boring for my Jumper. I've decided my new MO is to lay out some seriously humiliating defeats or pride-shattering battles to arrogant villains.

Give me a few good targets. I got A Song of Ice and Fire and Avatar in mind already.
>>
>>52624154
Eh to each their own.

>>52624134
Well they are a race which is like 80% female and they like to keep their men at home but thats their weird thing.
>>
>>52624068
'kay.

One thing that jumps out at me is there is a LOT of jobs perk trees there (22). I would include a nod to the games Secondary Job mechanic, and let jumpers have discounts from two job trees.
>>
Has anyone claimed Shotgun Shuffle or Stand Still. Stay Silent?
>>
>>52624068
>the children of the gods start missing their parents, and try to join them
>The Holy Gatekeeper gets pissed and fucking slaughters them, then sends their cities to the bottom of the sea
What a fucking dick. Him and that Promathia guy are both getting their asses kicked for that.
>>
File: Gil.jpg (74KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Gil.jpg
74KB, 480x270px
>>52624181
Could go to Fate to mess with Gilgamesh?
>>
>>52624068
Samurai, Bluemage, Chakra Healing, Rangers Fangs, Blue Blood, A Shackled Beast, Roll the Bones, Style and Grace, The first 8, & Box of Cookies all need the first word of their descriptions capitalized.
>>
>>52624196
You get a chance to fight promathia if you want so good luck!

>>52624192
... there is. You get discounts from 2 trees.
>>
>>52624181
Megaman Zero's Weil deserves a sound thrashing.
That god complex isn't healthy, although letting him get to the point where he feels in charge probably isn't worth it.
>>
>>52624193
no
>>
>>52624181
Pretty much any shonen villain, I guess. I mean, don't you think it would be funny to lay a smack down on Yhwach with perks that prevent your future from being read and also prevent time manipulation from affecting you?
>>
>>52624210
Umm wow. Thank you. Im amazed that you got that so quickly, thanks! It might take a bit though its hard to do changes on mobile like this. I will change them before it uploads to drive. Thank you.
>>
>>52624181
The fire bird Sovereign from Digimon Tamers, Hitogami from Mushoku Tensei, and YHVH from Devil Survivor 1&2.
>>
>>52624181
Gendo and SEELE from Evangelion are pretty arrogant and dickish. There's also Madara from Naruto, and Weil from Megaman Zero. The latter wants to make everyone in the world suffer, and his endgoal is to force everyone into a And I Must Scream-like fate, under his rule forever. He's the cause of pretty much everything bad in that series, and he shows no remorse, either.

Also the Party from 1984.

>>52624252
Devil Survivor 1 YHVH is pretty cool, actually. But yeah, DeSu 2 YHVH/Errai is SMT YHVH, so in other words a total dick.
>>
>>52624247
Welcome.
>>
File: Carnage.png (2MB, 1024x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage.png
2MB, 1024x1418px
>>52624181

Peter Parker and Venom bro they totally deserve it and help best girl whiles your there
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>52624209
I've already done F/Z and FSN and...strange as it sounds, I don't have a particular grudge against Gilgamesh, for all his jackassery. The plot takes care of him well enough.

I might actually pick him up in Extra or GO, in Caster form.
>>52624237
Ooooh, that's a good zero-guilt target. I approve wholeheartedly.
>>52624242
The Bleach jump is kind of hanging in the air right now, but I do have ways to mess up precog and can ignore time manipulation, yeah. That's a pretty good one. Madara is definitely on the list, as is Tobi.

Not sure if Kaguya is even cognizant enough to recognize humiliating defeat. Considering the moon bunny is already pretty much a broken down automaton, it'd feel like kicking a puppy. A super-powered god complex puppy.
>>52624252
Already did Mushoku, but those are some good targets. Noted.
>>52624270
Got some of these on the list already or took care of them, but the rest are on the chopping block. The Party in particular has a special place in the 'to be fucked up' list.
>>52624279
I...guess? Not very knowledgeable of Spider-Man, honestly.
>>
>>52624226
>... there is
Sorry!
Some anons are idiots all of the time,
All anons are idiots some of the time.
Guess it was just my time.
>>
>>52624279
>Peter Parker
The fuck, Bodacious Babes anon. Peter is a cool guy, why are you trying to get Heavens after him?

>>52624297
Peter Parker is fine. Venom is an actual target though, and while Carnage is loyal to Cassidy, she's also a sadistic monster that wants to go on a killing spree with him.
>>
>>52624299
No problem anon I hope you like the jump!
>>
>>52623751
You remind me that I want to one day write a greentext about Jack having sex, only for it to end with
>FOOLISH SAMURAI!
>It was about that time I realized the girl was about 300 feet tall and a shapeshifting master of darkness
>That damn Aku had tricked me again
>>
>>52624270
DS 1 YHVH manipulated Cain into killing Abel.
>>
>>52624181
Head to Ogre Battle and take the "Break the Seal" drawback. Defeat and humiliate ALL your past foes in glorious country-wide battles!
>>
File: Venom3.png (1MB, 1024x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Venom3.png
1MB, 1024x1386px
>>52624297
>I...guess? Not very knowledgeable of Spider-Man, honestly.

Be carful of which Peter you befriend bro

>>52624309
>The fuck, Bodacious Babes anon. Peter is a cool guy, why are you trying to get Heavens after him?

It really depends on what continuity you go for with Peter anon, Some worlds he is a major tool and creates a lot of the problems and sometimes he is just a nice kid, Venom however is always worst girl
>>
>>52624320
According to Cain and Honda, both of whom are biased. Cain chose to kill Abel, of his own free will. He just refuses to admit it. You see this throughout the game, with him refusing to admit he's done anything wrong.
>>
>>52624193
SSSS is still very much in progess. Might want to hold off making a Jump for it until a little more time has passed. Unless you plan to do updates.
>>
>>52624181
Inheritance Cycle elves
It's like every elf meme on tg except for the lewd ones because they are literally the worst.
>>
>>52624389
I just showed them how they were uneducated savages.
>>
>>52623836
>Fem Jack
>I didn't know I needed that
>>
>>52624375
Eh, I plan on focusing on Shotgun Shuffle first, and that won't exactly be completed soon, due to me starting a project unrelated to Jumpchain recently.
>>
File: Jack and his Daughters.jpg (3MB, 1200x3516px) Image search: [Google]
Jack and his Daughters.jpg
3MB, 1200x3516px
>>52623925
I just have my reasons, although I'm kinda starting to get over them. Bodacious babes anon?

>>52623962
I almost never insert myself as the main character because I don't wan to be railroaded into the plot, and also because I like to befriend protagonists.

>>52623981
>tell me more about the Daughters of Aku.
Their entire story arc and relationship with jack is essentially the exact opposite of this image.
>>
>Get Companion
>Go To Worm
>Get Friction Modulation
>Companion gets Personal Force Manipulation
>Fuse somehow
>Go to X-men
>Get Space Manipulation Omega
>Go to Ultimate Spiderman
>Get Speed Ball Effect

Is it possible to go faster without teleportation?
>>
>>52624493
Yes. You haven't even cast haste on yourself yet.
>>
>>52624373
In Overclocked it is revealed YHVH wanted a Martyr and a Murderer.
>>
>>52624493
Get your companion from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Have them be something with the Speed Boost ability while you pick a Pokemon that can learn Agility, or vice versa.
>>
File: GAGBW0.3.pdf (38KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GAGBW0.3.pdf
38KB, 1x1px
0.3 is out boys.
Thoughts and suggestions?
>>
File: Maid30.jpg (113KB, 850x978px) Image search: [Google]
Maid30.jpg
113KB, 850x978px
>>52624297

You know what I changed my mind bro, You know who was worse Mr.Fantastic but be careful he might try to kill himself and his family if you do because that's how much of a tool he is

>>52624309

Mr.Fantastic was way worse than peter ever was. That guy got so many people killed because of his arrogance and he almost always does worse

>>52624476

That wasn't me anon
>>
>>52624534
>That pic

Aww FUCK I didn't want to cry today.
>>
>>52623712
Primate murder. Still waiting on Val for F/GO jump there but it is what it is and it's a rabbit.
>>
>>52624504
Again, according to Honda and Cain. Even the Shomonkai guy admits that that's just a theory, and there's no real evidence for it. He also points out that Cain refused to acknowledge what he did was wrong, which just compounded the sin. The only real evidence to support that theory come from biased sources who have no real information on what happened. And again, Cain himself is totally full of shit, given the fact that in that exact same route, he tried to murder Abel AGAIN. The truth is, Cain's a dick, and his own worst enemy to boot. He's been spending thousands of years nursing his grudge against God because he refuses to admit that it was his fault.

I mean, look at the situation. All that happened was that God accepted Abel's gift and not Cain's. Cain promptly threw a bitch fit and murdered Abel, in order to "offer God blood". There was something wrong with him from the beginning.
>>
>>52624530
I Want To Be The One is massively overpowered, even for 800 points
>>
>>52624499
So pick up haste in Forgotten Realms just max out a Spellcaster class?

>>52624517
Would Agility multiply speed after all of the bullshit? Fan wank it?

Side note, without a specific time bending abilities would it be possible to effect time by being this fast?
>>
>>52624530
This generic seems extra-pointless sorry, we already have a kemomimi jump. Also there's literally no reason for I Want To Be The One to exist
>>
File: WHO IS SHE.gif (116KB, 353x360px) Image search: [Google]
WHO IS SHE.gif
116KB, 353x360px
>>52624534
I didn't need these feels, man.
>>
>>52624573
>Side note, without a specific time bending abilities would it be possible to effect time by being this fast?
If you have a way to communicate instantaneously, yes. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>52624571
It's just a standard one up perk mixed with a luck increase.
Don't see how it's that OP then again fanwankers could somehow twist it.
I might want to split it into separate perks or increase the cost.
>>
>>52624573
No idea, fan wank away.

If you're going faster than light, time starts to get really weird, so probably.
>>
>>52624530
Other than the fact that I question why you are doing this?
Like I just dont' see why this should be a jump.

I guess it works well if you were just trying to get the hang of things, but this is like a super generic in that there isn't even a themed setting to it. It's also pretty generic in what the perks do and I'm not really sure where you're trying to go with it.

I don't want to be rude, but if you're going to do ZX too I think you should try and improve some more first.
>>
I know we must have this sort of perk, but I can only think of one example which I don't want to take. So I ask: What "demons instinctively see you as a ruler figure" perks are there other than Eleventh Commandment in Seven Deadly Sins?
>>
>>52624597
I honestly am only doing it because I had a nightmare I was trapped inside this jump without any of my jump powers.
I'm not really trying to do much with it besides practice.
Also yes I know I should vastly improve which is part of the reason I'm doing this.
>>
>>52624493
>>52624573
There's a lot of ways to go even faster that you haven't added.
I don't even see speedforce or the anklets from Overlord that flat out double your speed.
Hell German Hollow Quest has a power that is infinite fast assuming you're a bad enough dude to handle it.

You've got a long way to go on the path to being the fastest.
>>
>>52624621
there's one in Darkstalkers
>>
>>52624585
I think it's the wording that threw Bancho off. "When you set out to do something odds are that you'll succeed in doing it." You might want to clarify this, that it's a luck boost instead of just "yeah, if you try to do something you'll probably succeed."
>>
>>52624621
Should be something for that in Unholy Heights.
If they dont' feel it when meeting you they certainly will once you brandish the pitchfork.
>>
>>52624632
No, there isn't. I checked because I vaguely remembered that, but it's an item. I guess I could use the Charm Pouch + Assimilation combo to internalize it.

>>52624639
Yeah, there we go, King of Hell. That's more like what I want. Thanks.
>>
>>52624530
Maybe add more time periods? I think you could add up to 2020s, and have each roll be its own decade.
>>
>>52624573
Not really. I mean, it's not explicitly stated if you can bypass light speed with that stack of perks but I imagine you can hit it quite easily. That said, Space Manipulation wouldn't push your speed any further it'd merely shorten the distance which would make it SEEM faster than light but wouldn't have a real effect on time. If you're not wanking yourself to go beyond light speed in the first place, chances are time travel isn't super possible.
>>
>>52624622
Well I wish you luck on your venture then.
That certainly sounds like an odd thing to have a nightmare of though.
How could being in kemono land be a bad thing?
>>
>>52623712
Kyubey. A useful little shit, that only contracted a few people!
>>
>>52624585
First off, I don't see the point of this being a j-

>>52624622
-yeah okay hold up right this instant. First off, "I had a nightmare" is the second worst reason for making a jump I've ever heard.

Secondly, if we're treating this solely as an exercise in jump criticism:

-The intro, era descriptions and location descriptions are too short and trite. There's no sense of what the significant movers and events of them are, nor how their atmosphere in the narrative; don't rely on going "ah" or hoary old cliches like "A time of" and expect everyone to know what you mean

-I Want To Be The One has a blatently supernatural ability in a mundane setting. This is the same reason there is no perk to transform into Godzilla in Monopoly: It's not appropriate, and doubly so if this is a setting you've admitted to making up because that smacks of powergaming

-Lots of things are prices arbitrarily. Why is being cute worth more than being able to shoot fireballs? Or worded poorly. As written, Intimidate works on canonically fearless characters for the low price of 200 CP, in a setting which doesn't explicitly have unbreakable badasses.

To be honest it's difficult to criticise something that' doesn't even have allusions as a basis, like generics. If I had to give you some general advice, it's to actually think through what kind of setting you're writing for, and assume people have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when explaining it.

Although what you really shold take away from this, is not to make a jump out of something that doesn't exist outside of your nightmares.

By that logic, I would be making Generic Chased In The Parking Lot Labyrinth By A Dragon And An Old Man Jump
>>
>>52624626
In all fairness, speed force was likely over looked because in comparison to the stack he posted it would be like a drop in the bucket since it was soft capped at mach 40 in the Arrowverse jump. Other than that, you're right. Anklets are a solid buff.
>>
>>52624621
>demons instinctively see you as a ruler figure
Exalted, Noble capstone, "Peer of Hell"
>>
>>52624696
>Second worst

What's the worst?
>>
File: 1460498091623.png (273KB, 572x722px) Image search: [Google]
1460498091623.png
273KB, 572x722px
>>52623712
Pseudodragons will always be the best pet. Always. Hope Corgi is in the closest of second place.

>>52623962
I don't really get a choice in the matter. That's almost always up to the Coordinator. That said, I prefer to take the place of the PC in a video game if they're the standard "no character, no speaking role" protagonist. There are a few exceptions, but not many.

>>52624534
Not tonight man... not tonight. I can't tonight.
>>
>>52624530
Again, this isn't a genre or setting. It's a generic fetish jump, essentially.
>>
>>52624698
Yeah, but even if the perk itself can only get you to Mach 40, it comes with a lot of BS Speed-related magic that could potentially boost you further in conjunction with other perks.
>>
>>52624725
>animal girls/boys
>a fetish

Are elves a fetish too?
>>
>>52624737
Uh, yeah. It's not natural for you to be attracted to a non-human.
>>
>>52624744
Who said anything about attraction besides you?
>>
>>52624626
>>52624493
the original do jump has a perk that will quadruple your speed no matter what it is , which updates every jump. Mantra level VIII from Asura’s Wrath ive you your light speed
>>52624737
every god damn thing is a fetish nowadays anonymous
>>
>>52624696
To be fair, a "Generic Nightmare/Dreamworld Jump" could be pretty cool.
>>
>>52624530
Look, I'd really suggest you stop. It's a mess, very bare bones, and there's nothing to it.
>>
>>52624725
Were you one of/the anon who said it should be banned because it was a furry jump?
>>
So. I was looking at that Jump Wishlist posted last thread, and I saw Eberron there. With no claims or anything. And I love Eberron. Low Magic, High Fantasy Magepunk? Hells yes.

So, I figure I may as well give it the college try. What places would people like to see as potential location rolls? Specific Cities, nations, etc? Some are obvious.

1. Sharn: The largest city in the world, shining star of Breland! The City of Lost Souls, the City of a Thousand Eyes, the City of Knives! Gateway to Xen'drik, Gateway to Perdition! Wealth flows through Sharn on a daily basis, heading out to and coming from every known country. From the lava pools at the lowest depths of the city to the floating towers of the Skyway, the City is a marvel of mystic architecture, taking advantage of manifest zone linking the city to the plane of Syrania. Flight magic is easier here, and has allowed the famed 'Flying Buttresses' that make its towers possible. Some are large enough to have their own weather systems! That said, it's called the City of Knives for a reason. Watch yourself in intrigue in the higher levels, and the darker (or more desperate) sorts in the lower.

2. Stormreach: A city built atop a city built atop a city... in the skies above, floating foundations have ropeways leading between them. Down below, tunnels cleave deep into the earth - ruins of the cities that existed before, hiding secrets of ancient Giant civilization, pirates, and more. At ground level? Watch for flooding on side streets - originally Giant-sized gutters - and marvel at some of the remaining, ancient architecture. Be careful around the fountains. Some are enchanted. One banishes any Outsiders to gaze upon its waters, for instance... But, even more, it is the TRUE gateway to Xen'drik, the primary staging point for any ventures into that primordial jungle and the ruins it hides. Watch out for the gangs, and the conflict between the districts.
>>
File: tumblr_nqtbw4Pdrr1uzdakfo1_400.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqtbw4Pdrr1uzdakfo1_400.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>52624068
Noice. Solid improvement, mate.
>>
>>52624778
3. The Mournlands: Once, this was the nation of Cyre. And then the Fire Na-I mean, the Mourning occured. What caused it? A d'Cannith experiment gone wrong? Some ancient evil stirring beneath the earth, grinding against the ancient seals of the Gatekeepers? Something from beyond Sibyrs' shroud in the heavens above? No one knows. But it's a blasted wasteland, now, roamed by abominations, living spells, and the mobile city of the Lord of Blades and his followers. Healing, both natural and not, is stunted within its fog-shrouded borders, and I hope you brought rations with you.

4. The Demon Wastes: Hanging like a scab on the edge of Khorvaire many in Khorvaire would sooner forget about its presence than acknowledge its existence. And yet it is. The Demon Wastes are a realm of barren rock, the last remnant of the ancient rakshasas that reigned over the continent before humans ever walked it. Ashtakala, city of brass and basalt, sits at within an eternal sandstorm that consumes Divination. Within it plot and work the last free ramnants of the Age of Demons. Beyond it, in the wastes, Orcish and Human tribes war and wander. The former to keep the horrors in check, preventing their evil from spreading beyond the wall of the mountains, and the latter in the service of those same terrors...

5. The Eldeen Reaches: Vast forests surrounding Lake Galifer, the Reaches were once part of Aundair. Now no longer, various druidic sects and tribes call the forests their own. Still, various farming communities abound, for the plains between and around the forests are rich and fertile. And the advice and aid of the druids only enhances their yield. It is a wild place, and is intentionally so, with only small pockets of 'true' civilization, as the other nations would call it. Greenheart, the 'capitol' rarely numbers more than 1500 people, and permits no commerce within its bounds.
>>
>>52624710
DDanon's attempt to make meh jumps in order to curry enoug community support to get his favorite monstergirl anime on the drive

>>52624755
Maybe, actually

>>52624725
>this isn't a genre or setting

M8, stop right there because I agree. That's literally all the reason he needs to stop
>>
>>52624792
Ebberon is too big for a single jump. Maybe you should limit it to certain parts of the setting like we do with exalted?
>>
>>52624493
Dragon Ball Ki flight is FTL if you consider DBSuper and have access to SSGSS somehow.
I'd avoid going that fast in atmosphere unless you don't mind collateral damage though.
>>
>>52624826
My point exactly!
>>
File: Sin it Up.gif (478KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sin it Up.gif
478KB, 500x250px
>>52624621
-Twisted Stone (Dark Souls 3)
-Demonologist (DMC)
-Lord of Hell (Doom 2016)
-Crown of Makai (Darkstalkers)
-Master of the Devil's Yard (Actraiser)
-King of Hell (Unholy Heights)
-Demon Horn Tiara (Mayouu Hero and Demon King)
-Conquer Your Demon (Devil Survivor)
-Blackhearted (Ghost Rider)
-Eleventh Commandment (Seven Deadly Sins)
-Peer of Hell (Exalted: The Infernals)

Have fun being the equivalent of a Six-Fold Satan.
>>
>>52624778
>>52624792
Very, very much hype. I don't know a ton about the specifics of the world, but I know I like the combination of Magitech that it offers. It looks like you've got a pretty decent handle on it.

>>52624823
That's not a bad idea, but it might be a little bit of a large order for a first timer. A generic Eberron Jump would be a good start. More specific Jumps could be made later.
>>
>>52624844
After the shitstorm she created and the sheer amount of shit we've had since because of her. No, I don't think I will 'send her my prayers', I think I'd rather pray for her to go to Hell.
>>
>>52624844
Well assuming that's actually from her it's nice that she's calmed down and is being nicer.
I hope things get better for her regardess of any bad blood there is.
Because holy hell has there been a lot of that.
>>
>>52624844
Oh, Good. That's nice.
Unexpected, but nice.
>>
>>52624844
Well, hope things work out for her then.

>>52624867
>>52624882
Couldn't stop yourselves, huh
>>
>>52624844
Hope things go better for her then. Thanks for letting us know.
>>
>>52624895
Probably just needed some time away and get some perspective.
God knows I've been there.

>>52624867
I get the impression that you're not happy. Wanna talk about it, buddy?
>>
>>52624844
Well it's good that she decided to retract her decision and let everyone know.
Honestly I didn't really know her outside of salt, but I wish her well anyways because nobody needs hard times.
>>
File: sad nika.png (486KB, 1252x702px) Image search: [Google]
sad nika.png
486KB, 1252x702px
>>52624534
Side chain Nika failed to save Diarmuid. They tried to kill Kayneth, he used a command seal to summon him, and Nika was forced to summon Cu (Their servant) to fight him.

They were pretty piss poor at fighting at the time. Considering how they tried so hard to convince him that Kayneth was a bad lord for him. Not even to ally with them, just fucking get away from Kayneth because holy hell that guy was a piece of shit and a terrible master
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52624844
Thanks for stopping by.

Hope she's doing alright. Had some fun times brainstorming Slice of Life with her.

>>52623712
Lavos. It's really cute once you account for the size differential.

Also, spiders can be fluffier than dogs or cats
>>
>>52624823
Debatable. It is a large setting... but so was Forgotten Realms, and even Dragonlance to a degree. It'll probably just end up as a large jump.

>>52624873
See, that's the fun thing about Eberron. It isn't, technically speaking, magitech. It's just a general application of engineering principals to magic, made possible by Dragonshards;
Monorails running off of bound lightning elementals, airships by bound air and fire elementals. Iron ships and submarines run by water elementals.
The Manifest Zone of Sharn allowing cheap, pseudo-magic items that allow flight only in that kind of manifest zone, being used to hold up and reinforce buildings...
There's no 'tech' side (except in the literal sense that all tools are technology), just enchanted objects applied as we do our mechanical and electronic solutions.
>>
>>52624844
What jumps did she make?
>>
>>52624778
It might be worth breaking Eberron into the continents - Khorvaire, Xen'drik, Sarlona and Argonnessen.
>>
>>52624844
Golly...sounds rough. Hope she'll be alright in the end,
>>
>>52624952
FF6, Okami, and Skies of Arcadia. There's definitely more too, but those are at the front of my mind right now.
>>
>>52624841
Oh, thank you. Though I really only want to be like, threefold Satan. I'm mostly doing this to pair with Arch-Angel from Seven Deadly Sins so as to really confuse any divine and demonic entities I meet.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52624952
Skies of Arcadia, Slice of Life, Okami, Valkyrie Profile, FF6, FF8 and Golden Sun
>>
>>52624769
No.

>>52624751
senpai be honest for once in your life.
>>
File: SisterSeven.jpg (109KB, 1017x555px) Image search: [Google]
SisterSeven.jpg
109KB, 1017x555px
Perks I've done so far or Shotgun Shuffle. Thoughts?

Jumpagon!!(400CP, Discount for Drop-in): You are Jump-*Insert bit of others name here*. You gain the ability to fuse with others, increasing your physical abilities. As a bonus(?), when you defuse, the other person will turn into a physical copy of you, though without your personality or perks, aside from what would be required to survive in that form.

Sisterly Rage (200CP, Discount for Buckingham Sister): You posess the mysterious authority of the oldest sibling. That is, you can command your younger siblings to stop their hijinks and get back to what they were doing with just a few stern words and a glare. Also works on minions and those with lesser will.

??? (100CP, Free for Buckingham Sister): Did you fuse with Tarra at some point? At any rate, you seem to be naturally beautiful, enough to stun most people and break up marriages, and you can choose one asset to enhance.

Banished, to another Dimension (600CP, Discount for Drop-in): Like a certain prince, you now have the ability to banish people to another dimension! Except, literally and not as a euphemism for death. Through a ritual, you can summon the being known as "Dheu", who will absorb the target into himself, and teleporting them to another dimension.
>>
>>52624778
Time to overthrow the lolipope.
>>
File: bba0ec2d8cd01fc5e71ea0e514b97a08.jpg (811KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
bba0ec2d8cd01fc5e71ea0e514b97a08.jpg
811KB, 1032x1457px
>>52624948
Huh. So it's literally all magic. That has some really interesting possibilities. It sounds like you really know the source material too. I can't wait to see it all put together.
>>
>>52624948
>but so was Forgotten Realms

Read the Forgotten Realms jump and tell me it's a good example of anything.
>>
Jumpers I am looking for kids to adopt and raise as my own but I only want kids that could use the perfect parent, like Jeri from Digimon.
>>
>>52625001
I have never heard of Shotgun Shuffle until now. Can you tell me what is it?
>>
>>52625053
Credence from Fantastic Beasts comes to mind.
Harry Potter from Harry Potter, but your not going to get into the setting in time to help him before he is 11.
No-one else comes to mind, but could you be a little clearer as to what you're looking for?
>>
>>52625067
You fuck off and die as well.
>>
>>52625067
>because if she hears that y'all still have the jumps up there's going to be another shitfit
But there's always a shitfit. There was a shitfit before, why would another shitfit change anything?
>>
>>52625072
I guess what I am looking for is kids that do not have a happy life and are messed up like Harry potter, I am not very good at explaining sorry.
>>
>>52625041
It is my favourite D&D setting, and one of my favourite settings in general.

And, yes. Literally all magic. It also has a fun thing called Elemental Grafts, in which you literally embed dragonshards into your body with fragments of elemental power bound in them.

>>52625048
You have a distinct point on that, I will admit. But we'll see how things pan out while I continue sketching out Perk options.
>>
>>52625067
Says something about how much of a friend you are to SoAnon that you'd rather believe that she's a bitch rather than someone capable of acting with maturity.

I'm telling you now that short of here coming here and personally saying otherwise, I won't believe it.
>>
>>52625053
>>52625096
Eleven from Stranger Things. She was taken from her mother at birth, and raised to be a weapon/spy. Her 'father' would reward her with love and kindness if she obeyed/succeeded...and lock her in a small,
cramped space if she disobeyed/failed. She has claustrophobia. Just the memory of it brought her to tears. Poor girl barely speaks, and only has a number for a name. She has no concept of friends or promises until Mike and his friends teach her...poor girl needs someone to be there for her.

Also, Alma could use a good parent.
>>
>>52625067
Why would someone lie about something like this with no prompting?
If it is lies and you do find the truth then whatever you did it great, but I just don't see the point?
>>
>>52625053
Sakura from Fate/Zero
>>
>>52625129
Problem with her is like with Harry Potter, you only get to the setting when it's too lat to make much difference for their early backgrounds.

Assuming that's what the anon's looking for that is. Maybe I'm misunderstanding still.
>>
>>52625146
Can't you do it in Fate/Zero though?
>>
>>52625146
>Sakura
Couldn't you snag her during your time in Fate/Zero before too much of the damage is done?
>>
>>52625146
Anon's talking about Fate/Zero, actually. You'd have a chance then.
>>
>>52625159
Oh, right. Fuck sorry forgot about the drawback that lets you enter the setting early and go through all the grail wars, until after I posted.
That would let you help Sakura. You'd be more than early enough.
Sorry forgot.
Point still stands for Harry Potter, though.
>>
>>52625117
No, it's more like why would someone bring this up with no prompting at all. It's pointless. Both anons could have replaced SoAnon's name with Dirge and it would have achieved the same effect. Whether SoAnon liked it or not people will use her jumps if they want to. The only thing these kinds of impersonation posts achieve is drama.
>>
>>52619860

Unbound is too potent for 400, feeling more like a capstone. It's about on par with your "three 1-ups" capstone for Drop-In. Speaking of, Never a Memory doesn't tie into the gods in any way whatsoever, it frankly feels shoehorned in. What is your justification there?

Is there any sort of limitation on Maker of Masks, or could I take the blood of literal God and ascend to biblical omnipotence inb4 iron chariots.

Arameri's 100 CPer is WAY too strong for it's cost, and the 200 CPer is more of a 100. Swap them.

>Binding
How many can you thrall simultaneously?
Is the binding permanent or does it deteriorate?

The 500 CP w/ discounts feels like it's going to interfere with budgeting, unless you intend on offering 50 CP perks and items. I'd advise swapping to a 100-200-400-600-600 model.

Please give examples of what Nature and Scrivener can do, as right now they're vague as all fuckity-fuck.
>>
>>52625187
I am not sure what you're trying to say here?
Could you clear it up a touch for me?
>>
>>52625055
Apart from some supernatural and...weird (There's a street drug that functions like a montage) elements that crop up every now and again, it's a slice-of-life web-comic chronicling the life of a high-school graduate named Ellie Buckingham kicked out of her home by her parents and soon moves into an apartment with an old classmate who is not exactly fond of her for various reasons.

I seriously encourage you to read it. The art's a bit shit at first but improves quickly, and the characters undergo some serious development.
>>
>>52625187
I mean there was a rather pleasant set of replies that showed much well wishing.
If this was trying to be drama it failed horribly.

Honestly I don't see what your problem is.
>>
File: moth hey guys.jpg (67KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
moth hey guys.jpg
67KB, 500x667px
>>52625146
I actually asked Val about this earlier, and her response was that with the Long War Drawback you /can/ convince Tokiomi to let you adopt her before any damage is done.
>>
>>52624534
My Jumper failed to save Fem!Shep during the Battle for Earth. She still went up, did her thing, activated the Crucible, and died when it went off.
Considering that they had been in a relationship for a while at that point, were supposed to get married, and he later found out that she had been pregnant at the time, it hit him hard and affected him for a few jumps afterwards.
>>
>>52625205
Nice. Sakura really deserved a better hand than life dealt her. Kariya too.

If I can give them that, even if it is just in an imagination game, then that would be...nice.
>>
>>52625197
There was absolutely no point to either post.
>>
>>52625215
Dark, man.
Sorry, for your Jumper's loss, I guess.
>>
>>52624297
Yo, Heavens, some questions if you don't mind:

For the Not Again drawback from Metroid, is it literally every item you own that would be lost or just what you use/carry on you? Like, every single coin in my treasury and book in my Warehouse? If the latter, can it at least be assumed that items won't be deposited somewhere inimical to their existence, like ancient scrolls into a marshy lake or aged wine into a volcano? If you don't manage to collect something is it lost forever?
>>
>>52625231
Sorry, but I not clear. Which posts? Can you link them, just to be clear for me, please?
>>
>>52625249
Are you being purposefully obtuse?
>>
>>52625262
I may or may not be on painkillers.
I am not doing this on purpose, I swear.
>>
>>52625271
It's time to stop posting.
>>
>>52625278
Yeah, probably.
I am actually really impressed with myself that my typing has been so good while I've felt like my head's been replaced with cotton.
Anyway, Good night, anon.
>>
>>52624068
well guys I hope you like the jump, I have to work early in the morning, have fun everybody!
>>
>>52625278
Who knows, we might get to see DDanon and Dirge's IRL friends show up too with news that they're suffering from something.
>>
>>52625314
We are not that lucky, anon.
Let's just be grateful for what we have.
>>
>>52625314
DDanon. Could you fill me in on why that guy isn't liked. I already know about the drama around Dirge, but DDanon, I don't think I've been filled in.
Please, sempai?

>>52625324
Are you talking about the Jumpmaker or Communists?
>>
>>52625338
Well, obviously he's talking about communists. What else?

Damn commies trying to take down our democratic thread.
>>
File: getting-real-tired-of-your-shit.jpg (34KB, 448x324px) Image search: [Google]
getting-real-tired-of-your-shit.jpg
34KB, 448x324px
>>52625324
>>
>>52625324
I'm willing to bet you're jealous of the other shitposter

>>52625338
It boils down to whenever he's asked to explain his jumpmaking decision, his response is always "read the manga/videogame faggot" when he could get by with one word answers

Also, he tried to get a monster musume jump on the drive at a time when nobody except monster musume fans (a very vocal minority) wanted it. He was making jumps all along for the opportunity to get that one accepted on the drive. And he turned out to have a bunch of friends who were trying to get it on the drive too.

The most stupid part is he could've just posted in in CYOA general and nobody there would've batted an eye.
>>
>>52625338
That commie jumpmaker, of course. Who else would it be?
Goddamn Russians are ruining everything!
>>
>>52625338
Basically DDAnon tried to push Corruption of Champions, a blatantly pornographic furry text-based game, after finishing a few different jumps like Shadow of the Colossus.

After it was rejected, he got pissy and tried to push multiple others, which made people reject him further. It's why there's a lot of hate towards MonMusume and Katawa Shoujo (the latter of which had Yorokonde trying to remove the hate by making it himself). Because of the person.
>>
>>52625338
There's a reason why Dirge is known as the second coming of DDanon. They pretty much did the same thing
>>
>>52625338
DDanon did a thing where he tried to make straight up porn into jumps and was very persistant about it. There was also a definite ego to him.
My personal beef with him is that he had a bad habit of answering questions be redirecting to read the wiki or watch the series.

Honestly by now a lot of it has been magified by time, but he really was a doof.
>>
>>52625369
I've gota rad idea, brah.
What if, like, we tell him th thread's gone.
Bu it's not really gone, yeah.
Then he's be like: "Oh, noes the thread is gone, my life is complete. I've gotta die now" The blam! Kills himself.
But then, the truth is the threads still here.

Woah, that'd be beautiful, man.
>>
So we're doing this tonight huh?

Just. Sowing as much misinformation and bullshit, are we?
>>
>>52625377
The means of jump production should belong to the thread, not the namefag bourgeois.
>>
>>52625324
>>52625349
>>52625369
>>52625390
You all need to neck yourselves.
>>
>>52625399
If you write a jump, the IRC will all pitch in to buy you a hooker.
>>
>>52625398
Anon, are you on painkillers as well.
>>
File: 1491006553997.png (226KB, 520x434px) Image search: [Google]
1491006553997.png
226KB, 520x434px
>>52625399
At this point I think people are just having fun with it.
Nobody actually believes this shit right?
>>
>>52625414
>>52625399
Its true! I get one for every new jump I make!
>>
>>52625414
This isn't true but it should be.
>>
>>52625381
Corruption of Champions, THAT's the one! Mixed it up with monmu.
>>
>>52625414
Not him, but most of my WiPs are for Settings we already have Jumps for.
>>
>>52625414
>>52625443
What the fuck, when did this start. I've made multiple jumps and I've gotten nothing! This is BULLSHIT.
>>
>>52625399
I heard if we do a little dance for the Jump Fairy, she'll give us three whole saltwater taffy candies! Eris doesn't wear pads.
>>
>>52625418
No just trying and failing to be funny.
I'll stop now.
*pout*

>>52625427
Believes what?
That SoAnon might actually change her mind and be a decent person?
Wierder things have happened.
Or Communists trying to undermine the thread?
Sssh, don't tell anyone, but that's a joke.

>>52625414
I have two jumps near completeion and will be avilable for Easter Weekend.
Book me two.

>>52625448
Oh, well, now I'm just sad and siappointed.
Why can't I have hookers.
*pout*
>>
>>52625398
>Then he's be like: "Oh, noes the thread is gone, my life is complete. I've gotta die now" The blam! Kills himself.
that'd be pretty funny actually. but you'd need to find his private info so you can leak it to other anons and let them play with it
>>
>>52625399
There are people shitposting because they hate the concept of this thread

There are people shitposting because they're depressed and pathetic, and this is the only way they can feel alive

There are people shitposting because they earnestly believe they're secretly very funny

These groups are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>52625195
>>52619860

Also

Immortal Perspective is broken. Just, solidly broken.
>>
>>52625462
What two jumps, pouting anon?
>>
>>52625472
I am in the third category.

Except I really am funny... really... believe me anons.

Hey have you ever heard the joke about the Artistocrats?
>>
>>52625195
Isn't this the guy who made Vampire Diaries? Pretty sure he's exaggerating the setting to absurd levels, given how everything in the jump is filled with absolute effects, extreme high power or conceptual nonsense.
>>
>>52625195
>>52625478
I feel like you'd get better results if you told him on SB.
Now I couldn't say for sure, but I don't think he really hangs around here much.
>>
>>52625486
They're Aristrocrats, we fuckin' get it

>>52625493
Eh, look on the upside. If he doesn't hang around here much, it's a moot point.
>>
>>52625448
>>52625459
>>52625462
Have you guys not been benefiting from the regular Prostitute Charity Drives? We have them every Friday with celebrity guests and games and stuff. You really gotta swing by sometimes, loads of fun. Loads for everybody, loads of all kinds.
>>
>>52625480
I'm not going to get saddled with that name, am I?
PoutingAnon.
Eh, I'll make do.

The jumps are Charmed and Brother's Price.
Both should be ready for Easter Weekend, maybe earlier if I can manage it.

A Brother's Price really should have been ready by now but I made the mistake of starting on Charmed before I was finished and have been sucked into it.

Hopefully they'll be decent jumps to offer unto the threads Gods.
>>
File: Baitsona.png (150KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
Baitsona.png
150KB, 500x202px
>>
>>52625490
That's why I'm starting small and working up.

>>52625493
Then he shouldn'ta fukken posted it here unless he also values the critique from here. Which... given what happened with Vampire Diaries...

I'm starting to get the TVD headache again, fucking. Just fuck this guy on the best of days.
>>
>>52625510
Loads for days?
>>
>>52625517
Ann makes me so hard
>>
>>52625523
Well he did respond to the critique he got about 7 hours ago.
That's what I'm getting at. He posted that a long time ago so he's probably not here right now.
Expecting someone to wait patiently for feedback that long after replies have stopped is rather unreasonable.
>>
>>52625515
Nope. Now you're stuck with that name. PoutingAnon.
>>
>>52625540
No, no, just every Friday.
>>
>>52625515
Well you are now, PoutingAnon. Oh yeah, you posted A Brother's Price, looked pretty good. Looking forward to bringing magic into the setting, with all the fun that'll be. Do they have an equivalent to witches? Because if not...

>Oh wow, look at that guy! He's so handsome!
>I wouldn't go near him if I were you.
>What? Why not?
>He's a Witch!
>>
>>52625523
Yeah but if he doesn't post it here people won't take it on SB because SB takes our rules on valid jumps more seriously than we take our rules on valid jumps.
>>
>>52625542
Doesn't need to wait, he can browse past threads or I can link them to him should he ever show up again.
>>
>>52625561
Linking it to him would work next time he shows up, but the jump could be very different by then. Just keep that in mind.
>>
Hey jumpers, what are some good bioengineering perks?
>>
>>52625559
Nah, SB uses Coiling Dragon and Generic Exalted pretty frequently as well.
>>
>>52625559
But

Don't they have a drive for SB-specific jumps.

>>52625579
Fair enough.
>>
>>52625580
Worm
>>
File: so help me.jpg (196KB, 564x1410px) Image search: [Google]
so help me.jpg
196KB, 564x1410px
Is it a bad idea to adopt a twilek?
>>
>>52625586
They've never bothered using it unless a jump they really want ends up getting banned so you could pretty much say that their drive or all the drives that aren't our drive is really just the trash bin for low quality jumps.
>>
Well joy, apparently SoAnon's now bitching out people that're entirely uninvolved in the IRC.

Definitely making her look sympathetic.
>>
>>52625612
You've got it open in front of you.
Post screenshots or fuck off.
>>
>>52625612
Ah, so now we're doing the "Oh my God X is totally doing X on the IRC guys!" thing.
>>
>>52625612
And presumably you can provide proof of this? Even if you could, it's hardly relevant or important either way.
>>
>>52625612
Make sure to get your name in the screenshot big guy.
I'd love to know just who you are~
>>
>>52625595
Anon, they're not trying to adopt a twilek there. They are clearly practising for the musical next week, "Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!".
>>
>>52625515
>Charmed
Now that the internet has ruined me, I've realized that Piper is an absolute bitch to fight if you don't have a degree of magic resistance. For those who don't know, her two instant cast powers are
>Localized time stop
and
>Make things explode
So yeah, "stop time and then blow you up" is very much a thing she can do. Pretty much every demon who's not fodder tier can resist them to some degree, however.
>>
>>52625618
>>52625625
>>52625627
>>52625629
>>
File: I understood that reference.jpg (82KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
I understood that reference.jpg
82KB, 500x509px
>>52625638
>>
>>52625640
well that'll be that then.
Guess it was bullshit.

Not seeing the bitch at unrelated people thing, but whatever.
Things aren't going to change much.
>>
File: I could tell.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
I could tell.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>52625662
>>
File: JC12.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>52625640
>>
File: Ganondorf is Not Amused.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Ganondorf is Not Amused.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>52625640
>>
If a person is a jedi in one jump but a sith in another jump does the force power get corrupted?
>>
>>52625640
You know anyone can use that screenname, right? Get her to say something only the real Lycoris would know.
>>
>>52625694
What was your Monsters Inc build like? I went Scarer but decided to take a look at my priorities in life and went back to college for a while.
>>
>>52625640
Wait a minute this is two hours old.
What are you trying to pull here?
>>
>>52625708
Ganon reminds me of a muppet.
Is that just me, or does anyone else see it?
>>
>>52625721
>What is timezones
>>
>>52625721
Time zones, mufugga.
>>
>>52625721
Time zones.
>>
>>52625640
If she's here to call people out then why is she just in the IRC?
Chekcmate agnostics
>>
>>52624493
You haven't done any temporal manipulation yet.
Until you can live trillions of lifetimes between yottaseconds, you haven't achieved true speed.

You merely live in the shadow of the idea of speed, and think yourself quick because everyone else is like a glacier.
>>
>>52625742
Chinese Checkers or Western Checkers?
>>
>>52625731
>>52625733
>>52625736
Oh yea that's right people live in places that aren't part of the only timezone that matters.
>>
>>52625721
It's that time for me, too, anon. Does this make me a time-traveler?
>>
>>52625663
This is exactly why I said all of the posts were meaningless and would only result in drama.

To begin with if she did want to leave like her friend said the clean break would have been to stay well away and not make any more decisions one way or another.
>>
>>52625760
East coast best coast bitches!
>>
>>52625640
I guess now we wait to see if she posts about it with her trip on for proof.
She does have a trip yes?
>>
>>52625640
Honestly, I'd be surprised if it weren't true, but asking for proof is always the better policy.
>>
File: DumpsterFire2.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DumpsterFire2.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>
>>52625719
CDA myself. Spent my time pulling strings to help out monsters in need behind the scenes, as well as dropping hints on Waternoose's true nature before he would normally be exposed.
>>
>>52625774
She doesn't, no.
>>
>>52625546
>>52625556
Well, damn.

>>52625640
Well, that's disappointing.
So all that sympathy we gave her was just wasted effort, then.
Did she get cold-feet and change her mind or was it a lie all along?

>>52625663
>>52625742
Good point. Why is she bitching at people in IRC? Why isn't she bitching here, at us?

At this point I'm just going to keep using her jump out of sheer fucking spite.

Wait a minute. Something just occurred to me.
We asked why would anyone send a message like that unprompted and had no asnwer, but what if it was SoAnon all along and she's fucking with us.
What do you guys think? Am I being paranoid?
>>
>>52625785
Is it really? This is abnormally polite for a dumpster fire.
It's more like watching a shitty detective movie with strangers that keep trying to figure out the case before the show does it for them.
>>
>>52625640
Legit question: how are you going to stop people from using these jumps, exactly? Is anyone who posts a build with them without thinking about it going to be accused of being a dramafag or something? Are we going to march them through the thread naked, ringing a bell, chanting "shame" at them?
>>
>>52625788
Very cool anon, very cool. Were you able to do anything with the Yeti to get his banishment revoked or something? Dude seems like an alright guy who got a raw deal.
>>
>>52625793
Sadly I don't have an appropriate picture for a shitty detective movie with strangers that keep trying to figure out the case before the show does it for them. Dumpster Fire is the closest I have on hand. Which still feels appropriate, polite or not.
>>
>>52625790
Given the "made up real life friend" thing, I assume it was just all a lie from the start. I doubt she was behind it, too much effort for such a stupid prank. That being said, I don't get why she's bitching at the IRC, or even why she cares. We're not removing her jumps, so either way it really doesn't matter.
>>
File: qwzqxp4.png (19KB, 617x251px) Image search: [Google]
qwzqxp4.png
19KB, 617x251px
Here.
>>
>>52625640
Oh, I didn't know this was posted already.

Alright then.
>>
File: 1409545385897.jpg (86KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1409545385897.jpg
86KB, 645x773px
>tfw you want to see the IRC since you hate being out of the loop but if you log in now everyone will know you're just
Anyone else?
>>
>>52625809
If she was serious about it she could just easily have done the same thing that Dirge did and that would get people to stop using "her jumps" even more effectively than just shouting at people. At this point it's likely that none of them were her to begin with, just people trying to stir up more drama.
>>
Hey jumpers.

What is the stupidest thing you or someone you know has done.
>>
>>52625824
Thanks, I like the idea of a Scarer deciding to reapply themself and go back to college as well. Yeah, though it took me a while. Solving an old case like that wasn't easy. I had to call in a lot of favors, and even then it mostly relied on luck and anti-bureaucracy perks. What a mess.
>>
>>52625829
>>52625839
Uh huh, sure. I repeat: Say something only the real SoAnon/Lycoris could know.
>>
>>52625640
I won't believe it until she comes here and tells it to our faces.
I don't know IRC well enough to know how easy it is to fake being a specific person, but I do know she has a unique trip here and that I'll believe.

>>52625790
>she's fucking with us.
I don't know if it is the blinding anger of sheer stomach-curdling disappointment in her, but I lean towards yes. I do think that she is that much of a bitch.
She could have just left things as is, she even said she was. But she comes back for no other reason than to continue to try and make our lives miserable and fuel shitpostering.

What a scummy horrible person.

>>52625809
She can't do shit, but she can give ammunition to the shitposters in the thread and her 'friend' to make things difficult for the rest of us while she prances off into the sunset like the selfish scumbag she obviously is.
>>
>>52625850
Why would you want to jump into that drama ridden cesspool?
>>
Does the eclipse phase jump actually work? Because when I download it all that shows up is page 1 and then 60 some odd white pages.
>>
Well it's been nice knowing some of you people, but I think the bottom of a bottle will make better company than any of this upcoming nonsense. See you all Monday.

>>52625829
>>52625839
And why the fuck do you decide to keep coming back over content that by all rights you shouldn't give a shit about? Where else would those files come anywhere into relevance?

Nevermind I don't even want to know your thought process anymore. I'm done with your bullshit.
>>
File: 1399792328127.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1399792328127.png
53KB, 645x773px
>>52625880
Because I want to know anon.
>>
>>52625863
Jeez, sounds like a mess, especially when one of the top agents is away and undercover, or did that actually make things go smoother?
>>
>>52625839
Assuming you are actually SoAnon, which I know is a one big assumption, I've got a question for you: Why?

Why have you done this to us?
What did we do to deserve this from you?
Why when you left did you have to leave such a stinking pile on our doorstep?
Why?

You had to have known what would happen, you aren't a newbie, you've seen things like this happen. You did this deliberately and with malice and I want to know why?
>>
>>52625891
Get in here anon, like ten other people have since this started and you'll only regret it if you don't.
>>
>>52625858
Dumbest thing I ever did was fight Trigon in TT alone so that all the Titans could go after Raven. Let me tell you, that fucker hits HARD. I was able to block his vision of them using magic, and with me distracting him, the rescue mission went a lot smoother, but still. Not something I'd want to do again.
>>
>>52625885
That's odd. It's loading fine for me. Whatever's wrong is probably on your end.
>>
>>52625829
>>52625839
I dont' know what you expected to happen.
Although I will say someone making up stories about it to do whatever it is they were trying to do is low.

Thing is I don't even know what to believe anymore. You don't have a trip so proofs are right out so I guess we'll just have to stay in this quantum state of fuck.
>>
>>52623775
I'm assuming Mad Scientist can be purchased twice, for both specialities (although either way, clarifying text might be nice). If it is, would it be discounted twice?
>>
>>52625903
She won't answer, Anon.
She's too much of a coward.
She'll go to IRC where everyone'll try to convince her to come back and will treat her with kids gloves while she shits all over them and by extension, us.
>>
>>52625906
Phrasing?
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>
>>52625893
Definitely made things harder. Much harder to make sure people hold their end of a bargain when you don't have much to work with when it comes to giving them a reason NOT flake on you.
>>
>>52625715
>You know anyone can use that screenname, right?
If it was just a temp screen name name the text would be yellow, right? Logins with passwords have a different color?
>>
>>52625920
SoAnon did normally have a trip, didn't she. Before she threw a hissy fit over imagined lewd and ran off after shitting all over us.

Sorry, still salty
>>
>>52625937
No, Palpatine, don't encourage it.
>>
>>52625891
It's not worth it. This namefag drama isn't worth anything. Just consider how many jumps it has cost us from jumpmakers leaving out of disgust.
>>
>>52625945
Right, which means nothing, since she always used a temp screen name before. Maybe she decided to register it. Maybe someone just thought it would add an air of credibility to their shitposting.
>>
>>52625850
Personally I'm not curious enough to find out if I even have hexchat installed on this computer to bother. I mean I'm pretty sure I do, but I might not, and well I would likely stop paying attention to the irc within minutes anyway.
>>
>>52625714
Force powers don't really get corrupted, they just grow stronger or weaker depending on your alignment. Force healing for example would take a major hit to effectiveness.

Another example is that many jedi who suddenly became sith didn't experience any difficultly using their powers, and often they actually became stronger because of the; "intense emotions like pain and hate makes you stronger" nature of the darkside.

Your morality on the other hand is easily corrupted depending on how much you embrace the darkside.

TL;DR, no.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>52625937
The salt is STRONG with this thread.
>>
>>52625829
>>52625839
Does someone know if this is actually her or someone pretending to be her for some retarded reason?

And oh god it's so obvious that she or whoever they were knew that information was already posted before posting and is just trying to excuse needlessly posting
>>
World of Warcraft question:

Besides Artifacts, Garrison + customization, Legendaries, equipment tiers of uncommon (lightly enchanted, rank-and-file gear), rare (average adventurer), and epic (hero) gear, an assortment of trees, a Fountain of Eternity, and various stockpiles of potions and elixirs...

What shit would people like to see in the Item section?
>>
>>52625950
According to my search on the archive she doesn't appear to have had one.
>>
>>52625976
Wouldn't that be more "With this one, Strong the salt is"?
>>
>>52625929
Since when have you been abler to purchase perks twice? It's either one or the other.
>>
>>52625940
Buuh, well it worked out in the end, right? That's gotta count for something even if you walked through a Bureaucratic Monster Labyrinth to get there
>>
Does it even matter if this is the "real" SoAnon? We have no reason to give into its demands either way.
>>
>>52625987
Maybe a (very expensive) piece of a dead Old God? Like a liver or something. Do Old Gods have livers?
>>
>>52626001
Alright, so what jumps did SoAnon make? I want to back them up just in case she complains enough to convince Brutus to take them down.
>>
>>52625976
A powerful shitposter you shall become.
>>
>>52626019
Shit, hit the wrong reply. Sorry, anon talking about Monsters Inc.
>>
>>52625950
She and most other jumpmakers didn't bother, because before the jumpmaker dramafest started, none of them were popular enough for people to impersonate them. Most people could barely remember what jumps they made, so there wasn't a need for a tripcode.
>>
File: 1490488088961.png (881KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
1490488088961.png
881KB, 1280x961px
Alright boys pack it up.
Dramas over in IRC and it's all calmed down. Nothing happened and theres no need to be upset.
See you fucks later. You'd better brings snacks next time though. I can't afford enough for everyone.
>>
>>52626019
Okami and FF6 are the only ones that come to mind, but I think there were a bunch. Sorry.
>>
>>52625981
That 'friend' of hers from ealier took an awful long time 'contacting her'. I wonder if that person was just setting up a fake account and pretending to be SoAnon in IRC as well as fake posting here.
SoAnon could be not involved at all.
SoAnon... could be dead! dun-dun-daaa.
>>
>>52626019
Brutus has already claimed her jumps, so they don't belong to her anymore, it doesn't matter in the end. None of the jumps in the drive will get removed unless they get replaced.
>>
>>52626014
Well... I mean... Saronite's the crystallized metallic blood of the Old God Yogg-Saron, so via buying Ore Vein you ought to be able to nab some of it?

I don't think they have livers and I'm not sure what the heck Old God chunks would offer, but I can think about it.
>>
>>52626027
No problem dude, so out of it I replied as normal anyways.
>>
>>52626019
She didn't succeed the last time.
And look at it from his point of view. He has no way of knowing that it wasn't her who started this whole mess in the first place just to try and get it pushed thorugh again.
In fact, that's what I think is happening here.

>>52626032
And who are you again?
>>
>>52626032
Don't worry mario-anon, I'll make lotsa spaghetti.
>>
>>52626019
>>52624992

>>52626058
It'sa-him, mario

>>52626032
See you later plumber manlet
>>
>>52626019
>>52624992

You don't need to worry about that though. I sincerly doubt those jumps are going anywhere for the forseeable future.
What you really ought to do is back up the whole drive to have a spare.
You never know when Google Drive will nuke itself.
>>
>>52626019
Donkey Kong Island
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Vi
Valkyrie Profile
Okami
Golden Sun
Skies of Arcadia.
Some like FF VI are good.
Some like Skies of Arcadia and Golden Sun make people who have played and like the games weep.
>>
>>52625987
But drinking and driving is dangerous.
>>
>>52625931
Not really, IRC pretty much slapped her down and told her to fuck off.
>>
>>52626098
Fuck you mom.

I'll do what I want.

THIS IS MY LIFE NOW.
>>
File: ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.jpg (61KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.jpg
61KB, 620x351px
>>52626112
>>
>>52626001
Yeah, it did ultimately turn out for the best. Thankfully, after that people took me a lot more seriously, so navigating that labyrinth got a lot easier.
>>
>>52626101
So you're latching onto an actually-real IRC-bullshit fest to shitpost? Clever, Timmy, much more than I expected from you. Now prove it.
>>
>>52625971
Thank you.
>>
>>52626133
>poop in our plate
Thank you.

>>52626133
>forgotten all about her useless ass by now.
Thank you x2.
>>
>>52626128
TO LIVE AS I PLEASE AND DIE A SENSELESS DEATH

THAT IS WHO I AM
>>
>>52626095
>Donkey Kong Island
Since when do we have a Donkey Kong jump? I don't see it on the drive.
>>
>>52625987
Some sort of Naaru light-tech? (The guys Illidan made a truce with in the Outlands in Burning Crusade, not the trilobite angels if I go them mixed up)

Kegs of Pandaren alcohol, and/or a renewable supply of recipes

A pet phoenix

Gnomish/goblin technology

The recipe for Sylvannas' Scourge 2.0, for the edgelord audience

An Emerald Dream-pocket maybe?

Epic mounts that aren't someone's mom
>>
>>52626149
YOLO

Urgh, God, now I feel so damned dirty
>>
>>52625987
A bigass spooky tower situated on a bunch of leylines.
>>
>>52626149
BOLD MOVE, ANON

GO FORTH UNDER THE NAME OF SPARTAN, ARES GRANTS THAT HONOR TO ONE SUCH AS YOU
>>
>>52626101
That's not really how it went. It certainly wasn't a text based smack down match.
Things got cleared up as best they could be and that was about it.

>>52626133
>>52626147
Rude.
>>
>>52626166
Carpe diem.

Use that instead, you'll feel classy, not trashy.
>>
>>52626161
>>
>>52626174
>I agree whole-heartedly, good sir.
There, fixed that for you.
>>
>>52626161
She was making one, but progress has stalled in light of recent developments.
>>
>>52626149
HAVE YOU GIVEN UP YOUR BLUE AC FOR GOOD, BLUE MAGNOLIA?
>>
>>52626130
I'm gonna remember you now as Bureaucrat Monster.
>>
Is there a perk where I can let Ddraig and Kurama run around outside of me but I could still use their powers?
>>
>>52626133
>Something tell me we are not missing a great jumpmaker here fellas.
We haven't lost a single great jumpmaker since we started. Every one of the main IRC group is still here after all this time. That just shows how dedicated they are.
>>
>>52626195
A good way to be remembered, if you ask me.
>>
File: C1rwoZTUAAARhCg.jpg (58KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C1rwoZTUAAARhCg.jpg
58KB, 750x1000px
>>52625891
She logged into IRC and wanted to know why her jumps were still on the drive.
The IRC told her that Brutus is in charge of the drive and if she wants them removed she'll have to talk to him herself.
So she asked when Brutus logs on.
And the IRC told her they don't really know. Brutus is a free spirit who deigns alight on the wind. But she was more than free to wait around for him.
So SoAnon puttered around for a few minutes and then said she didn't have time to wait around for someone who might not even show and left.

That's really about it.

Now the IRC is talking about 40K jumps.
Brutus is working on an Ork jump, apparently.
>>
>>52626174
Rude to who? The bitch who shat on us and ran away.
Does someone like that deserve politeness?
Or how about somone who immediate comes back the moment that the thread is lead to believe that we can clearly use her jumps again. 'Cause it's not right for us to have fun. She had to take action and ruin the little good-will that post gave her.
She doesn't just deserve rudeness, miss-stuck-up, she deserves a fucking slap to the face until she gets some goddamn regard for someone other than herself.
>>
>>52626209
>That just shows how dedicated they are.
More like it shows how shitty their real life must be. Seriously for what purpose would anyone stick around with this escapist fantasy on an alien heiroglyphics board for 3 years unless their real lives were in the trash heap.
>>
>>52626202
Best idea I've got is to learn them some astral projection that can astrally project them into another body..
Although since Kurama is basically just a blob of spirit I don't know if that would really work for him.
No clue about the other guy.
>>
>>52626224
Wow, so dedicated. She obviously cares so much about this.
That's sarcasm by the way.
>>
>>52626224
Thank you for saving me the trouble.
Also hype for spoiler.
>>
>>52626230
Right now, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
>>
>>52626230
I have a feeling you haven't spoken to her much have you.
>>
>>52626259
Would you at least spit on her?
>>
>>52626230
So are we going to have to change the order on worst jumpmakers again? Between Mommy, Dirge, DDAnon and her the list is starting to come together
>>
>>52626232
Meh, it's something to do when work gets quiet?
>>
>>52626259
I never understood that phrase. I mean, fine, you're saving their life, but in an extremely demeaning way. That still shows some pretty high scorn for them.
>>
>>52626270
Only if it would prolong her agony.
Otherwise, marshmallows.

>>52626264
What, is she even more of collosal thunder-cunt than what I think she is?
If I spoke to her in person would I have any less of an urge to slap her in her entitled bitch mouth.
>>
>>52626259
What if you were on fire and had to piss?
>>
>>52626303
Less. Think decent person who gets upset easily.
That's really it. I don't see how you could hate someone like that unless you also get upset easily.
>>
>>52626305
Hmm, tricky one.
I presume that I had freedom of movement, in which case I would lie on my back and pee upward, henceforth putting out the fire with my own urine.

Now allow me to ask you: what if you were piss and you were on fire?
>>
>>52626319
>Decent
Yeah, a decent person is someone who tries to punish and hurt everyone around her, even her friends, when things don't go her way.
>>
>>52626163
>Some sort of Naaru light-tech? (The guys Illidan made a truce with in the Outlands in Burning Crusade, not the trilobite angels if I go them mixed up)
You mean the original draft of the draenei, before they were retconned into Broken and we got blue-sexy-spacegoats? Their tech comes from the Naaru which are the floating wind-chimes trilobite angels? WUT?, and I intend on there being an engineering perk related to that, so hey. I'll think up a few examples.

>Kegs of Pandaren alcohol, and/or a renewable supply of recipes
First one's already in, circulates through different alcohol types and flavors once a week unless emptied. Recipe book can do.

>A pet phoenix
Possible, it's unknown how sapient they are so can wing it. HA-HAAAAAA, bird puns.

>Gnomish/goblin technology
Sure.

>The recipe for Sylvannas' Scourge 2.0, for the edgelord audience
Well part of that requires bound Val'kyr, but I can give formulae and recipes for the Blight and the Royal Apothecary Society's creations.

>An Emerald Dream-pocket maybe?
Technically gonna be a part of the Druid class hall with the Dreamway, as well as the major Druidic capstone.

>Epic mounts that aren't someone's mom
Also already gonna be a thing, with options to make them either sapient and thus Companions, or non-sapient.

>>52626172
[LOUD GREEK YELLING]

>>52626190
YOU WERE THE ONE THAT... THAT...
>>
>>52626281
Dirge is only a bad jumpmaker in the Berennstoin universe.
Since we're in the Berenstain universe he's above average.
Have you come from another realm traveller?

If so you unfortunately missed the buss to the Berenstein universe. It's still the best timeline because every jumpmaker is good there, even the ones you don't like.
>>
>>52626319
She's not acting like a decent person who get's upset easily.
She's acting like a cunt.

If she isn't a cunt, and you're her friend then advise her to change they way she is behaving, as she is acting like a cunt!

So why don't you go back to your bestie and tell her to start acting like a grown up rather than an entitled little bitch.

>>52626340
Exactly
>>
>>52626340
So you don't know her then.
You shouldn't be so judgemental and honestly if you think trying to take a pdf back is harming someone then you are a very sensitive individual.
While it's not a nice thing to do it's absolutly not worth the level of scorn you have right now.
>>
>>52626224
What a fucking bitch. How the hell did anyone ever tolerate that?
>>
>>52626333
Hrmmm, tricky one.
As a substance in a liquid state of matter I assume that I could soak into the ground and thus escape the fire.

Now here's a tough one partner; what if you fire and and you were on piss?
>>
How good/bad a waifu is juri han?
>>
>>52626395
She's like 9 years old.
You tell me.
>>
>>52623712
Woof is best.
>>
>>52626366
Oh, please why don't you back to spooning your lover and stop feeding us your sugary garbage.

If she's a good person then she'll act like one. Until she does don't expect anyone to agree with you that she's some poor misunderstood soul. That doesn't fly when she is actively being a bitch.
>>
>>52626395
Do you like sadistic South Korean martial artists who get an almost sexual pleasure from kicking the shit out of other people?
>>
>>52626371
She used to actually be a lot calmer.
>>
>>52626346
we're in the universe where he's known for nonexistent jumps.
>>
File: you're pretty fast.png (93KB, 337x190px) Image search: [Google]
you're pretty fast.png
93KB, 337x190px
>>52626341
TO TAKE ON SUCH A MASSIVE FORCE ALL ON ONE'S OWN.

YOU MUST BE EITHER A FOOL OR...

NOW YOUR LEGEND CAN BEGIN AGAIN.
>>
>>52626395
She is a semi autistic 9 year old girl and the entire universe is devoted to mindbreaking her in the most heartbreaking ways possible in order to cause her maximum anguish and mental trauma so that an eldritch computer program can feed off of her pain and grow large enough to erase the world. She needs help but she does not need to get fucked any more than she already does.
>>
>>52626379
I don't think piss is a usable fuel source. So I think I would try to burn what I could then propel myself to nearby alternative fuel sources, assuming any are nearby.
I have to assume that as otherwise, I'd be f*****d.

Hmm, what about if you were piss and fire was you, on fire and also pissed?
>>
>>52626417
Sometimes people become better people.
And sometimes they become worse.
That's always a little sad.
>>
>>52626417
No, she did this sort of thing repeatedly in the past.
>>
>>52626416
Kinda, yeah. I mean, we'd need a safe word, but...yeah.

>>52626437
That's Jeri Katou, Juri Han is from Street Fighter.
>>
File: juri_by_goomrrat-da86lbe.jpg (453KB, 740x1062px) Image search: [Google]
juri_by_goomrrat-da86lbe.jpg
453KB, 740x1062px
>>52626437
>>52626401
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's talking about a different juri
>>
>>52626401
>>52626437
Wrong Juri.
>>
>>52626417
What, when she was in the womb?

>>52626445
>And sometimes they become worse.
Sadly true

>>52626447
>No, she did this sort of thing repeatedly in the past.
Oh, that collosal thunder-c***.

Still want to tell us she's some poor delicate, decent overly-sensitive soul little miss bestie.
>>
>>52626457
>>52626450
Well damn. Sorry then.
>>
>>52626470
Most people here weren't even around when she was, so it's natural that different people get different impressions.
>>
Hey guys...might finish Hamtaro WIP tomorrow. Work went surprisingly fast on it.

Any requests for stuff in it?
>>
>>52626264
I get the feeling he was problems with women, probably an abusive mother. His mind always seems to turn to violence when shitting on a female jumpmaker.
>>
>>52626361
I don't talk to her enough to be her friend. I just know that there's plenty of times that she's not a jerk.
I guess it can't be helped, but it does bother me to see people so angry over this.

>>52626414
She's acted like a good person plenty. I don't think I'm going to convince you of anything, but it doesn't really matter does it?

>>52626470
I really don't know why you keep saying things like this.
She's not a delicate flower or a paragon of niceness, but she is a person and you really are overreacting over her.
>>
>>52626447
Not this bad, and mostly not until wild card did Dresden.
>>
>>52626496
Not really. All I want from it is cute adventures being a tiny little rodent, but I figure that's kind of a given.
>>
>>52626499
Everybody seems like a good person at first. Didn't we just see this whole thing happen with Dirge when everybody came out with what a shitbag he was?
>>
>>52626496
INFINITE (or at least replenishing) SUNFLOWER SEEDS.

Like at least a bag full. Because humans eat sunflower seeds too.

Also, a fluffy and/or cute perk(s).
>>
>>52626450
Well then I'd say you're set. Just set yourself up as a being like Evil Ryu, as apparently fighting him makes her "excited" [lenny_face]
>>
>>52626510
We saw the exact opposite actually, but ok.
>>
>>52625971
>Your morality on the other hand is easily corrupted depending on how much you embrace the darkside.
And your perks and willpower?
>>
>>52626499
I agree with you to be honest.

>>52626510
Oh, I don't seriously believe anyone here's a good person. But I can sure as shit pick and choose the ones I prefer over others, and you're certainly more of a bitch than either of them.
>>
>>52626521
Not really, you had a whole bunch of people bring up how he was a shithead that didn't listen to people and then other people came out afterwards saying he seemed like an ok guy. Same thing happening here with SoAnon.
>>
File: 1392868458935.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1392868458935.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>52626542
>he doesn't think anyone here is good
Bitch I'll cut you.
>>
>>52626548
I've never said Dirge was a shithead from the start. I did see a bunch of faggots gossiping about shit from the chat I don't care about, so fuck them and fuck you for believing them.
>>
>>52626557
Bitch do it, you're just proving my point
>>
>>52626439
Gotta say, I don't like my body being stolen, so due to my soul being swapped to piss I'd try to murder the fire which possessed me despite its anger and then reclaim my body.
>>
>>52626499
She's being a bitch and you are obviously her friend and find it difficult to not take her actions in a broader context.
You see how she can be good and nice in other areas and make the excuse for her those those things make the nasty parts irrelevant.
Maybe to you, maybe to a person who doesn't get the shit flung in their face, maybe friend like you.

In the same way, to use a very extreme example, that a murderer can still be a good person in other respects, paying their taxes and whatnot but their victims are still dead, no matter how nice those murderers are elsewhere.

You want to kiss her ass and raise her up to be a saint, go ahead, I will not join you. As someone she has hurt I would rather see her burn to death.

>>52626483
I've been around for about two months before her contrived little blowout and exit. I saw her behaviour and find no excuses for her.
I have met people like her before and found them noxious and two-faced.
>>
>>52626562
When did I ever say you did it, I don't even know who the fuck you are. There were several people who all said the same things, so unless you were samefagging it doesn't really add up.
>>
>>52626168
Eh. I'm including a few properties, I can prolly include a spooky Karazhan-expy.
>>
>>52626548
No he had a bunch of people lying about him being a shithead and then getting BTFO.
Thats the opposite because SoAnon really has fucked the beehive. Shes' just hardly as bad as people are saying.
>>
>>52626526
From the supplement That nobody ever fucking reads!

>"...Willpower and anti-corruption perks will obviously mitigate this danger, and perhaps even eliminate it entirely, but purposefully acting evil or indulging in negative emotions will increase the allure of the darkside."
>>
File: 20 Shards.png (364KB, 791x531px) Image search: [Google]
20 Shards.png
364KB, 791x531px
Potential perk and potential pet:

200 - Twenty Shards of Wisdom: There's a group in Stormreach called the False Shards - conmen of the highest degree. Their swindles can sink traders and ruin craftsman. You've got some of that skill, now. A gift for gab and a sure smile, a mysterious air... and tremendous skill at forgeries, both normal and magical. You can make a scrap dagger look like a Dagger of Slaying, woven with "spells to slay any foe" - and the skill to make even a master appraiser believe it. It also includes minor magical tricks to make, say, a "flaming sword" work like one when you demonstrate it for a vict- I mean customer.

150 - V. Incendia: Eberron is home to many strange creatures - like this one! With striped, red and black scales, this velocir- I mean, zezir will serve you well! I'm sure you can think of many things to do with a mansized dinosaur, sharp of tooth and claw. Especially one that can spit napalm, on top of being such a clever girl - or boy, as you may desire. It's well trained, I assure you! It just has a bit of a pyromaniac streak, so keep it out of your library.
>>
>>52626499
I've said this before she is not acting like a good person, she is acting like a bitch.
Don't try and convince anyone that she's really a nice person when she is actively trampling on our balls.

>I don't think I'm going to convince you of anythin
No, you are not, and why? Because you are giving me nothing to be convinced by and refuse to recognise the facts. She is acting like a bitch, which means she is one. She can't behave like this and expect sympathy or a warm positive impression to be made of her.

Stop being an apologist for her misbehaviour, and if you count yourself her friend than talk to her and tell her to grow-up.

Otherwise shut up about you SoAnon worship.
>>
>>52625987
By the way did you ever write up the female draenei companion yet?
>>
>>52626586
That is all I ask. Will there be a tavern or inn purchaseable? To be honest I just want all the different kinds of properties I can get my hands on. I want to jump into a new world dragging a contenant with me so that when I show up everyone realizes shits going down.
>>
>>52626548
Yeah, but of the former people you had A) Those who only mentioned it as something they heard from other people or B) The guy with a very clear grudge against the guy and trying to smear his name now that he's gone. All the people who later spoke in his defense actually brought up personal interactions while the only one who kept talking from the former group was the one guy with the grudge who by his own admission based it entirely off one interaction.
>>
>>52626571
Bravo. I cannot honestly think of a way to top that.
Piss murdering fire. It's beautiful. thank you, anon.
>>
>>52626340
Reading through this, a post like this is really funny.

Why be indignant for her friends? You're obviously not one, or you wouldn't be saying shit like how much of a cunt she is or how you want to piss on her, let alone the above admission you never talked to them.
>>
>>52626604
I read it.

Really.
>>
>>52626626
No, thank you anon. This was only possible due to a joint partnership. When we bow on stage to accolades and roses being tossed up, we bow together.
>>
>>52626572
I'm not him, before you ask. My taste in friends includes people who haven't shown up for more than a year, so I wouldn't presume to understand her motives. I haven't made any excuses for her, nor do I overly hate her when it ultimately happened over a misunderstanding that didn't even contribute to the drive. Frankly I've been quiet for most of this discussion other than listing her works until I went into chat and confirmed the first shitposter wasn't in fact her friend.

I find the whole situation to be unfortunate and depressing. All I can say is that I remember she used to have a great passion for the settings she made jumps for, and enjoyed reading other peoples' builds. None of this really correlates to her jumps though, so I've seldom discussed it. And I don't know why, but she does seem to blow her stack at the meanest hint of lewd-so I can't bring myself to take sides when both of them are overreacting.
>>
>>52626572
I just said she's not a saint you donut.
And I certainly don't agree with her choice to try and pull jumps, but that still doesn't deserve this level of vitriol.
You can't say someone is a total cunt of an individual over one thing.

>>52626613
I think you are overexagerating bitchiness where it doesn't exist.
Where is the bitchy behavior other than the fact that she still wants her jumps pulled?
It's not like she's railing against everyone around here and shitting the bed.
>>
>>52626633
Are you one of her friends? If not, then why do you care enough to find it funny or post about it?
>>
>>52626617
Right now besides a few disjointed notes, only properties that are written up are the Garrison + diagram of Garrison add-ons, a Hearthstone Tavern + Card Shop, and the Class Halls which I'm gonna need to relocate to a secondary file titled 'ORDER LEADERSHIP BENEFITS' divided by class, just to cut down on bloat.

>>52626616
Artificer Luurina is finished, yes.
>>
>>52626436
WE'RE DEMANDING IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOU.
>>
>>52626657
I don't want to see someone going on a hundred post rant telling other people they care too much.
>>
>>52626605
I like.
>>
>>52626496
Did you know that a hamster's cheeks extend all the way to its hips? That's how they can stuff so much food in there, it's because their "bodies" are really just extensions of their mouths. Their mouths evolved to grow so large they subsumed their entire torsos.

I don't have any request to go with this, I just think it's kind of cool. A bit creepy, but neat all the same. I wanted to share this information, that's all.
>>
File: dracotaur.jpg (29KB, 264x330px) Image search: [Google]
dracotaur.jpg
29KB, 264x330px
>>52626605
What Races do we potentially get?
I'm incredibly curious.
>>
>>52626653
>It's not like she's railing against everyone around here and shitting the bed.
But that's the entire reason she wants her jumps off. She hates that the thread is allowing something she disagrees with so out of pure spite, she is taking her jumps.
>>
>>52626652
ASA, is that you?
>>
>>52626653
As someone who does think of her as a friend, I think people are getting a negative impression of her because of her assumption the thread approved of things that were still in an iffy zone when discussed, like the princess rescue thing. That, and it's aggravating to not be listened to when you're trying to explain yourself-and then be presented an ultimatum to lose something commonly thought of in the public domain.
>>
>>52626707
It's me, hi. >>52626713 as well, for clarity's sake. Feeling too blue about all of this to bother with the Garlock pics. They're too happy for the occassion.
>>
>>52626653
She is shitting the bed. Do you even pay attention.
And I'll stop criticising you for treating her like a saint when stop acting like it rather than spouting empty words to that affect.

I'll admit I don't know her. All I have in terms of perspective is this narrow gap called Jumpchain, but she is acting like a bitch within that gap and that's all I have to work with.

When you make claims that she's some self-deprecating delicate flower that get's upset easily, that runs afoul of what I have seen her do. I haven't seen her behave as you claim she is, I have seen her act like a bitch and since your impression of her is contrary to the evidence I have witness I have to assume that you are wearing rose-tinted glasses regarding her as she is your friend.

Again, she acts like a bitch/cunt/whatever and she will be labelled as such. If she's a good person she will act like one and be recognised as such without you trying to convince of it.

>>52626677
You care too much about people caring too much, anon.
>>
Her last words were basically "I think someone set this up specifically so they could use me to shitpost."

How perceptive.
>>
>>52626736
She's not wrong.
>>
>>52626736
The sad thing is that even if true, it was only her friend actually getting her to come back (Why did she come back?) that turned it into a shit storm. Before that, it was all people saying they understood, forgave her and sent well wishes. For setting her up, it was still ultimately her acting as she normally does that caused yet another shit posting session
>>
>>52626722
Ah shit did we lose another jumpmaker? I wasn't paying attention to the nonsense.
>>
>>52626572
>As someone she has hurt
Give us the story, anon.
>>
>>52626749
Multiple people have pointed this out. It didn't stop anyone from railing on her like >>52626730.
>>
>>52626736
>Her last words
God, I wish.
>>
>>52626763
No, ASA/Garlock never made any jumps.
>>
File: Psiforged.jpg (106KB, 268x500px) Image search: [Google]
Psiforged.jpg
106KB, 268x500px
>>52626697
Current thoughts are;
- The Standard (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Etc.)
-> Which aren't quite what they normally are, for those who aren't familiar with Eberron. For instance, the Arenal Elves worship the Deathless - honored ancestors animated through positive-energy "necromancy". The Orcs are a deeply druidic/shamanistic people who work to keep dark and terrible things at bay.
- Warforged
- Psiforged
- Changeling
- Shifter
- Kalashtar
- Probably some Goblinoid options?
I'm still giving it some thought, and leafing through options. But there are perk ideas I know I want to work in. Dragonmark options, for instance. Not bound to race - did you know that, canonically, there's a method to steal them?
>>
>>52626736
Assuming you aren't bullshitting. Then:

Yes, and that shitposters name was SoAnon.
She isn't even trying to be clever about it now.

Didn't get her way months ago when she went all Diva and is now trying to resurrect the crap with this play.

Damn, she actually made me feel sorry for her with this stunt, until she made her real stance clear.

What an utter cunt.

>>52626754
I know, that actually is the real tragedy here.
Assuming this wasn't some stupid plot by SoAnon.
We were thinking so well for her and things were nice. An old sore healed over and then this.
>>
>>52626763
Lycoris/SoAnon and Garlock were friends, or at least on good terms, so all of this is really bumming him out.
>>
>>52626754
THIS. I know I can't convince you without a screenshot from the PM itself (which I wouldn't do anyway), but that's the sad, sad truth of it all. I sent a well wish too, at first.

>>52626763
Um, more like one who's been lost for a while got baited into coming back basically. And then other drama happened.

>>52626779
SoAnon, not me
>>
File: dancing gilgamesh.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dancing gilgamesh.gif
2MB, 500x281px
What would you do if you opened the door and saw this happening on your lawn?
>>
>>52626763
Don't think so, SoAnon was already gone a while back. As far as I know we only lost Wakfu, Dirge, and InNomine to the dramaposting fags.
>>
>>52626786
Real cowards use the word coward seriously in a game of play pretend. Coward.
>>
>>52626698
I really don't think she hates this thread.
Is upset with for sure, but hate is a strong word.

>>52626713
That is probably true. I just wish this hadn't happened. It's so stupid and it's been nothing but a drag.

>>52626730
Listen you do you. There's an archival service right there if you want to see some history.
I don't know why you keep trying to put words in my mouth, but I'll assume that you are just angry and and not that you decided to shitpost today.
I think I'm done for today I hope yours will go better than mine has been.
>>
File: tumblr_nsl3eqHFDw1sn75h6o1_540.jpg (92KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsl3eqHFDw1sn75h6o1_540.jpg
92KB, 540x540px
>>52626754
Yeah.

Kinda funny, isn't it?
>>
>>52626796
I offer booze to the female Gilgamesh.
>>
>>52626796
Record it, of course. And then post it all over the Internet.
>>
>>52626779
Not what I meant, I thought that depression at the bullshit might mean that something bad (such as losing a jumpmaker) might have happened.
>>
>>52626796
Point out how his shitty dancing skills would embarrass Enkidu if he saw them, and demand that he either bust a real move or get out.
>>
>>52626786
Well in the time where we lost jumpmakers, have the new jumpmakers that showed up managed to make up for all the dropped work? Have we found replacements for everyone that left yet?
>>
>>52626792
Ah, that would indeed be sad.
>>
>>52626802
That sounds like depraved slut talk to me.
>>
>>52626796
Produce snacks of some sort. I have apples sitting around, and those peanut butter wafer sticks.
>>
File: MISSION STATUS.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MISSION STATUS.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>52626675
N O F U T U R E
>>
>>52626771
In all fairness, that anon is admitting he's forming that impression based on her most recent reaction-which I won't pretend to understand, but am aware has happened at least once before.

>>52626796
Trace on and copy his dancing skills faster than he can use them

>>52626803
I get the impression she's more outraged at one or two people over a misunderstanding, and then paranoid that others are exploiting the situation to get (you)s so she's inclined to be abrasive to most
>>
>>52626802
So are you a coward? Or are you not serious? Oh, God... Am I a coward?

But real talk I don't think diction is much of an indicator of bravery or lack thereof, anon.
>>
>>52626836
>Jumper
>Not a depraved slut.
Pick one.
>>
>>52626836
You fool, only depraved sluts bring up depraved sluts out of nowhere. I have revealed your true self. En garde!

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes foil*
>>
>>52626836
Quit being okra.
>>
>>52626796
I do what any reasonable moth does.

I quietly, as a tiny little mouse, shut the door.

And then I

LOCK IT, BOARD UP THE DOOR WITH AS MUCH SPEED THIS MORTAL BODY WILL ALLOW, SEAL IT A MILLION TIMES OVER WITH EVERY SINGLE LOCKING SPELL I KNOW, AND THEN MAKE A MAD DASH TO THE WAREHOUSE.
>>
>>52626801
Wait, InNomine's gone too?
>>
>>52626831
There are more people dead than will ever be alive.
We will never be able to replace all jumpmakers because as the replacements need to be replaced the amount of needed replacements only grows.
>>
>>52626851
No different from the guy who says Dirge is scum because he shit on Wild Card and OAA then.
>>
File: draenei_mage_by_polkin-d8r1pnn.jpg (139KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
draenei_mage_by_polkin-d8r1pnn.jpg
139KB, 774x1032px
>>52626616
>>52626671
Y'know what, naw. Something to break the monotony.

Artificer Luurina (200 CP):
“A world full of the ugliness of violence and hatred, benefits greatly from even one act of creation.”
The art of the Mirror Image is one Luurina has mastered utterly, for it’s a rare occasion you’ll see this draenei artificer as a single body. Splitting into three images - one of fire, one of cold, and one of the arcane - at nearly all times has enabled her to multiply her works of magical creation greatly, whether it be three separate projects or working three times as fast on a single one. Luurina specializes in the art of jewelcraft and turning gems and crystals into beautiful - and powerful - magical constructs. Golems and sentinels can be found alongside gorgeous necklaces and rings in her shop, which reminds me...

For an additional 100 CP, Luurina brings along her workshop and home - a small pocket dimension hidden within the bright opal on her pendant. She can teleport herself and whoever / whatever she is touching to this hidden home of creation - a crystalline mansion full of bright lights and color.
>>
>>52626858
The true cowards were the friends we made along the way. Or the lack thereof, rather.

It would be trite of me to say I was just pretending to be retarded so-I'll just say at this point I find being retarded better solace than being sad or angry
>>
>>52626767
She's hurt all of us. She has given shitposters fuel for dozens of threads. Was that not clear? She hurt you too, buddy.

>>52626771
Well forgive me for not sucking her proverbial dick. It's just there so many other people in line. A whole one person. is that... is that, you, anon?

>>52626778
Agrred. Empathically.

>>52626792
Well i am sorry that this is bumming Garlock. He doesn't deserve this, and neither do we.

>>52626803
I really have better things to do than travl through a very large archive full of shitposting, and if you have nothign better to show me, then my argument is already complete. SoAnon's a bitch and even her friend can't give up a little proof otherwise. Sad. Were you the one who brough her back and ruined everything for us and for her. I think you are. You are a bad friend.
>>
>>52626871
Left a while back after SoAnon did, got fed up with the dramaposting like Dirge did. Had a post about it in thread,
>>
>>52626871
InNomine quit because back when people thinking the mod was shitposter san was still the hottest topic he just couldn't fucking take the drama anymore. Abuse of power really got to him. Even though it turned out to be bullshit in the first place.

I miss him. He was nice.
>>
>>52626874
I wouldn't presume to know the full story behind that, but that's the impression I get yes. As someone who's chatted with Dirge on and off it's difficult for me to imagine him being like that.

But I've been told I have a talent for being dense beyond all reason. For example, back in the day I was very surprised when DFC also known as Moeanon was actually a dick because we had some otherwise civil conversations.

At the end of the day I just don't know.
>>
>>52626871
Ah, what jumps did they make again?

>>52626874
Like no-ones has ever had a bad day. that's just an unfair standard.
>>
>>52626863
>unsheathing things around a depraved slut
I hope you brought a towel.
>>
File: 1366852252457.png (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1366852252457.png
134KB, 300x300px
>>52626882
So you're telling me the great sin that has wounded you so deeply is some bullshit on an internet thread? Seriously?
>>
>>52626873
Can't be that bad. InNomine made maybe five or ten jumps. Wakfu and SoAnon made about the same. If Dirge can make thirty something, another jumpmaker could too, if they had nothing else to do with their life.
>>
>>52626910
Probably only brought tissues.
>>
>>52626901
>Abuse of power really got to him
I can sympathise, that's my hot button as well. Especially in public office.
>>
>>52626913
>pic
Jump when?
>>
>>52626901
He was, yeah

...shit, this is exactly the wrong time for a comparison so-I'll just say that he seemed to really know is stuff, he took feedback well and he seemed like a nice chap.

He was good people.
>>
>>52626913
Ilias please go.
>>
>>52626910
What if I were to tell you I was also a depraved slut all along, and this is now a slut battle?
>>
>>52626902
>DFC
Holy shit was that guy one of the biggest arseholes ever in these threads.
>>
>>52626913
I am a delicate flower, and SoAnon's a bitch.
Prove me wrong.

Ironic image there, anon. I mean we are talking about a collosal bitch.
>>
>>52626902
Generally when people talk about what a shithead Dirge is it also comes with lines about how he'd never talk to anyone or listen to anyone. We might just see the same thing for SoAnon here.
>>
File: slowly.jpg (54KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
slowly.jpg
54KB, 312x560px
>>52626939
>>
>>52626675
Armored Core 4-5 jump fucking when.
>>
>>52626882
Well all doubt in my mind that you are shitposting is gone now.
If you ever get the chance you should kill yourself.
>>
>>52626604
Wait, so if you choose to channel negative emotions then you're bypassing your perks and can still become addicted?
>>
>>52626947
DFC? Gossip, anons, please? Feed me?
>>
>>52626605
True Dragonmark of the Jumper.
>>
>>52626960
But we drove away the guy that was originally considering it lol. You'll have to pick it up yourself
>>
>>52626849
F O R M E R C S

>>52626960
Reminder that AC 4, 5, and V take place in the same continuity.
>>
>>52626947
Was anyone else there for the time he was being shouted down in both thread and IRC for saying he could catch a legendary as his first Pokemon with no help at all, Pokemon Jump 1? How he acted like a dick in "humoring" everyone by rolling a d2 in thread for his chances, giving himself a modest 50/50, only to fail it and suddenly go like "Wait, no, that didn't count."

That was a good time
>>
>>52626967
See >>52626990
>>
File: 1491778869446.jpg (155KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
1491778869446.jpg
155KB, 700x729px
How do you people even live with yourselves
>>
>>52626964
You opinion means the world to me anon.

Naturally any viewpoint that doesn't match your own is shitposting, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes.

Why don't you go back to fucking a poster of SoAnon and hoping one day to actually get laid by someone other than your hands and lonely old man toys.

I will live forever just to spite you. *sticks out tongue*

Seriously if you love the stupid cow so much why don't you go talk to her get her to come back and apologise for her selfishness.
You saw what happened earlier, we are a forgiving bunch when we aren't getting our chain rattled by douchebags.
>>
>>52626780
>Canon methods to steal dragonmarks

Huh, that is new. Please elaborate.

also please give elemental sealing options or at least an airship item
>>
Theoretically, if you had a stronger enough will and soul, could you Link the Flame and not end your chain?
>>
>>52626990
That was so good. I think I have a screen cap of that somewhere actually.
>>
>>52627006
In our defense we are really bored.
>>
>>52626978
>you'll have to pick it up yourself
...Well. Okay.

>>52626989
And 4A is also in there, isn't it?
>>
>>52627016
I think that would just make you last longer as fuel, which is a special hell to bring on yourself.
>>
>>52627016
No, linking the fire means burning yourself as fuel and it's pretty all or nothing.
>>
So any word on the Stellaris jump?
>>
>>52626952
Why would I do that, Flowey?

>>52626954
>might

I don't care for or deal with mights. Mainly because of personal experience of how bullshit they are.

>never talk to or listen

In the early days when his jumps were a bit smaller this wasn't true at all, he took feedback and gave clarifications.

I think it might have come up more recently as his jumps got bigger and bigger. I've personally never had that trouble, but I'm the kind of guy who looks at a jump bigger than the actual setting's plot and goes "sweet"

>>52626967
He-alright, in fairness from what I SAW of it he just suggested it mildly, but I was told by others he pushed for multiplayer in jumpchain early on.

Also he attempted to assert the Blacklight Virus could devour Azathoth.

Also, it became apparent he wrote his jumps in such a manner as to support his own playstyle. Certain options with no canon basis (Savage Salvage) or that were separated from their canon basis (Dark Binding) for ease of purchase stood out. There's also been some criticism for his decision to stock Touhou with canon characters' unique powers rather than more generally available abilities, but I'm less sure about that.
>>
>>52626876
>Three draenei in one slot, and one mind.

I don't have a reaction image for this.
>>
>>52627016
>Link the Flame
Why would you even do that, anon?
>>
>>52627019
If you could post that, it'd be wonderful.
>>
File: 1470281179722.png (28KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470281179722.png
28KB, 125x125px
>>52626952
Being delicate is far from something to brag about, nor is being a rageposter. It's as much a stain on you as anyone elses actions could possibly be on them.

Though since this is just an internet post, none of it matters. That's what makes you so funny and embarrassing, the sheer feeling you have over the failed, digital actions of someone you barely knew.
>>
>>52626902
DFC could be civil, dirge could be civil, I was never very fond of DFC, but I never had a problem talking to dirge. DFC was just very defensive if you ever pushed on something he didn't want to give on. While dirge well I don't know, I never ended up having more than a few conversations with him, and I never was a part of anything that might be close to an argument, as where I was at least around for a few with DFC. Honestly though I'm still surprised that dirge stayed around when SoAnon left the first time.
>>
>>52627024
Yeah, thought that was implied. Still a bit sad that no matter what happens in 4/4A still leads to 5/V.

>Spoiler
Are you?
>>
File: Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>52627035
>Blacklight Virus could devour Azathoth.
>>
>>52627028
>>52627031
Yeah but I mean like, if you could stay sane long enough for the jump to end, would you move on?

>>52627040
I'm not. It's a terrible idea. Just curious if it would work.
>>
>>52627035
>Blacklight Virus could devour Azathoth
This sticks out as really bizzare. I mean we are talking about the Lovecraft Azathoth, right?
>>
>>52627043
Yeah, trying to find it. Forget just how much shit I've saved from 4chan over the years since so might take me a bit.
>>
Madoka wraith has a 'make magical girls' type perk in the drop in tree, right? Do any jumps have good perks to give them a super powered evil side? Ie, dark magical girl?
>>
>>52627058
It made his dick happy anon.
Just let it go.
>>
>>52626965
I think it's a mainlining heroin vs. eating chocolate when you're sad type of thing. The dark side won't corrupt you and turn you into a caricature, but if you're willingingly raging out and throwing power around then obviously you'll do so more than if you hadn't. Namely because you'll be doing so at all.

Or, in simpler terms, the type of person who plays with the really bad dark side stuff without a care is likely gonna be- or potentially become from mundane moral degeneration- the type of person who legitimately wants to become the stereotypical dark side force user full of EDGE.
>>
File: skelecoffee.gif (865KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skelecoffee.gif
865KB, 500x500px
>>52627006
What is dead can never die.
>>
>>52627067
If you use the classic version of that perk they already come with one of those.
>>
>>52627053
I've never done this sort of thing before, but I'd be willing to give it a stab, yeah.
>>
File: PepsiMan.gif (348KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
PepsiMan.gif
348KB, 240x155px
>>52626965
The Force is like a reflecting mirror for emotions. Normally it's pure and empty. That's its natural state. However, when force users use the force, their feelings inherently cause changes to the force, which in turn creates emotional feedback back on the user. This feedback causes the user to then feel those same emotions they're using to power the force more strongly, eventually crowding out and replacing other emotions.

This is why Sith eventually stop being able to feel anything but hatred and become edgy fucks with preferred shoppers card at Hot Topic, because they're taught to use hatred to fuel their use of the Force, so eventually that's the only thing they can use.
Conversely, Jedi attempt to clear their mind and cause as few changes to the force as possible, but this comes with a "reverse corruption" effect of making the elder jedi become more dispassionate and aloof.
It's why force users actually become less emotionally complex over time.

Willpower by itself wouldn't stop this. You're still causing ripples and feedback in the force, which is flowing back into you. It would only help you clear your head and resist the emotional overflow, and then only if you actively sought to do so so instead of just riding the emotional rollercoaster.

If you really want to stop the Force from changing you, you'll want to grab some anti-corruption perks, emotional control, and maybe a "you're always you" on top of it.
>>
>>52627060
Unless you're linking the flame of DS3, you seem to nigh instantly get turned into a soulless husk
>>
>>52627016
The very concept of linking the flame is doomed to failure and finite. Eventually, the world will crumble and decay. The best you could do is become the Soul of Cinder, which is tantamount to staying in the jump because metaphysics aside-if you leave, as the embodiment of the First Flame you'd be effectively ceasing to link it.

>>52627033
Not that I've heard, sorry

>>52627040
>on the internet, nobody knows you're a Lord

Also maybe he just likes light and time a lot?

>>52627052
In dirge's case-when she left the first time, there was still some common interest in building for his jumps.

I guess I must've never talked to DFC about any sticking points, then. That is pretty consistent with how other people explained their arguments with him to me.

>>52627063
>>52627058
Indeed, the very Daemon Sultan whose dreams support the existence of the other Outer Gods.

I'll be honest: I NEVER figured out why he thought that or why he thought anyone would believe him
>>
>>52627084
But then madoka will stare at me in disappointment and homura will add me to THE LIST for making madoka sad.
>>
File: 1485199785377.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485199785377.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>52627091
Don't take them with you then? That's not a hard problem to solve.
>>
>>52627035
>I think it might have come up more recently as his jumps got bigger and bigger.
A lot of his later jumps were the smallest jumps he had ever made. They just didn't get any attention because people didn't care about them.
>>
>>52627089
Linking the flame of DS3 is arguably even worse.

You squat there in the exact position as the Soul of Cinder, and there is no explosion like in DS1. The implication is just as the other Lords merged with the flame, you too simply slipped into the First Flame and let it painfully smoulder a little longer before it all goes dark, prolonging the wrecked state of the world you just left behind.
>>
File: 1485576329060.jpg (256KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
1485576329060.jpg
256KB, 600x425px
>>52627086
You can do it, anon!
>>
>>52627063
That'd be the one. DFC was pretty much the premier "eat everything for power" Jumper when it was at its height of popularity and didn't have nearly as many tools as it does today. He basically wanked Blacklight as allowing him to eat absolutely anything organic. Then he made Kancolle and Savage Salvage to do the same thing with technology, later ruling that it would also allow him to eat magitech.
>>
>>52627087
So if you learn to channel all of your emotions occasionally, that would be best, right? Channel your anger in a fight, then walk around healing some orphans with your love and happiness next week, etc.
>>
>>52627051
That was a joke, you dumb ass. Can't you understand something that obvious?

Look you aren't going to convince me, that much you've probably realised already. Whether it's short-lived anger or lasting contempt, I will not see SoAnon's action or person in a positive light.
Even if you did provide actual evidence and made a good argument, I am not terribly receptive right now.

So, rather than decend into bickering and pointless childish insults as it looks like your starting, lets just agree to disagree and move on to something else.

SoAnons gone again and doesn't deserve a second though, much less as much as I have given her.

If you want to get one last insult out to quell your desperate need to be seen defending her, then go on, feel free. Take it as my gift to you, I shan't retaliate.
>>
>>52627100
I fanwank madoka as showing up in every jump that has (or develops) magical girls.

And homura is there because she wins the 'multiverse's best stalker' award.
>>
>>52627033
The maker came back with a status update not too long ago.
It's not dead, but there wasn't a new WIP or anything IIRC.
>>
>>52627123
I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean you not doing it to gain power or advantage, right? If not, then I personally don't see why it should be a problem.
>>
File: Ilithid.jpg (79KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
Ilithid.jpg
79KB, 400x510px
>>52627015
It's in one of the novels. Dragonmarked are vanishing, and the team - including a Ghallanda halfling - investigate.

By the end of the venture, the halfling is dead, and his human compatriot is holding a crystal vial containing his Mark of Healing, a reminder of the departed friend.
It turns out the disappearances were the work of an Ilithid experimenter, using a combination of psionics, magic, and Khyber shards to bind and extract dragonmarks for re-application.

Also, yes, there are plans for Elemental Binding. Probably as a 400CP Perk, in line with what I've seen of most Tech or Enchanting perks.

>>52626972
No, I am not making a custom Dragonmark. You'll have to do with themed Aberrant Marks - Pestilence, Necromancy, etc.
>>
>>52627121
I don't care how you see her character. I'm mocking how much of an emotional reaction you're having.
>>
>>52627106
I dunno, stuff like Sen no-fuck it, never got the name right-Spirited Away, Under Night In-Birth and Ikki Tousen might've had a smaller overall wordcount. But he did seem to go from prose to sort of systematically describing things in ways some might find more complicated to read than just following a story.

Also some of the updates like FF10 and FF12 definitely upped the wordcount to be fair
>>
>>52627141
The context is turning magical girls into witches ON PURPOSE.

With them watching.

I'll find a different method of giving people super powered evil sides, thanks.
>>
File: 1484698365146.png (66KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
1484698365146.png
66KB, 500x833px
>>52627123
Sounds like you'll need to get creative. Do you happen to have a super powered evil mode yourself? Because there's always the option of making them Akuma.

Although if you're worried about Madoka being upset with you granting little girls evil super modes seems like the kind of thing that would do that anyways.
>>
>>52627067
Well, what about Real Eater-WAIT, WAIT, HEAR ME OUT.

So, you want Dark Magical Girls, right? Which is just an aesthetics change for the most part, right? Real Eater would allow you to make that change, since you're not making the perk any stronger, just making it give different aesthetics.
>>
>>52627164
>But he did seem to go from prose to sort of systematically describing things in ways some might find more complicated to read than just following a story
Wasn't that because people told him they didn't want his prose style and wanted mechanical explanations instead? I know a lot of people brought up the prose as being problematic.

And the thread isn't going to accept the FF12 update anyways, so it doesn't really count.
>>
>>52627119
At that point you're basically doing a balancing act, trying to counteract cocaine with a couple shots of morphine. That might work, but you'd really have to know what the fuck you're doing, and some things might get lost along the way.

The real way to stop it, that is the normal way, is to just use Force powers sparingly. Use them when you need to, and then stop, and take a couple vacation days where you go to a bar and fucking chill and get your head back in order. Characters who use their powers sparingly change far more slowly in canon, and tend to be far more grounded in how the world actually works.

If you really don't want to do that, though, then you're prettymuch just going to have to stack perks that help keep your head on straight.
You can eventually get immunity, it's just a little more complex than "stack willpower".
>>
Could anyone help me with a conundrum I've got?

I have a virus designed to enhance people, but I also want to include a soul alteration (a completely benign one, by the way) with it. Issue is, we don't have any virus' that can affect the soul, do we?

Any way I could work around that?
>>
>>52627194
Except it's knowledge, not an ability.
>>
>>52627208
If they did I may have overlooked those, although I do think the highlighted words that let you jump from page to page where well received. I might be remembering wrong though

I was just talking about his most recent works, is all
>>
>>52627222
The act itself is about as much an ability as specific spells are.
You just know how to do it.
>>
File: happy frumplequest.png (739KB, 1050x894px) Image search: [Google]
happy frumplequest.png
739KB, 1050x894px
>>52627160
>Elemental Binding

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>52627221
Depends, exactly what kind of soul alteration?
>>
>>52627087
>>52627119
The blank canvas is only one interpretation of how the force works.
>>
>>52627221
There is an angel in Evangelion that worked like a virus or basteria, and AT fields are the 'light of your soul' so maybe something could be jury-rigged there?
>>
>>52627221
Hmm... Pretty sure we do, actually. Though all I can think of is Bleach and GHQ at the moment. Either of them should provide a decent start, however.
>>
>>52627227
Well now that he doesn't post them here and SB is too scared of their size to look through them, you can notice some definite differences. That new scenario definitely pushes some boundaries.
>>
>>52627221
Evangelion is probably your best place to go, there's a perk that gives you knowledge of the "metaphysical biology" used to do bioengineering of the soul. There are also several Angels you could study who manifest as some form of infectious agent.
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>52627221
this topic cheered me up a little

You could attempt applying Geneforge's Necromancy to its' traditional shaping techniques; it's technically possible albeit the results so far have been shambling monstrosities so you might need something like Guru from Chrono Trigger or the stabilisation perk from Nobilis to get the results right

It should also be possible with a 5-dot artifact (translation: Something that takes a mortal genius craftsman weeks to do) based on Craft: Gensis. The Morass and Vitriolic Craftsman from Infernals is strongly recommended, because the latter is based on an acid that was originally intended to be Creation's Spiral Energy

It might be possible to do something with Eldar technology too, since it integrates psyker powers to make things like wraithbone. Some of the terraforming perks would probably help as well.

A Genius might be able to, from Rick and Morty. All we have to go on is that he can get rid of curses with lasers, but at least it's a basis for any magical biotech you have later on.

And FF6 has Magitek Mastery, which lets you infuse a biological agent with a form of magic-even one that can manipulate souls.

>>52627292
Does it? I dunno, it just seems like a more prolonged version of the fortress defence ones he sometimes made.
>>
>>52627257
I wanna strengthen the soul and give them basically a very light AT-field to help keep things up. Nothing insane, but enough so people can take an accidental hit or two.

Alternatively, Demon Soul's style alteration- basically giving everyone infected a few extra levels in all the stats.
>>
>>52627316
>Nobilis
Since when did we get a Nobilis jump?
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
>>52627402
NOBLESSE

FUCK EVERYTHING I KEEP MIXING THE DAMN NAMES UP
>>
>>52627347
RWBY has Aura, which are soul based shields kinda similar to AT-fields.
>>
File: tumblr_lybj1zBtEf1qbex2po1_1280.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lybj1zBtEf1qbex2po1_1280.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>52627316
...You know. This actually made something occur to me.

Would it be possible to create a Stand Virus?

Just... hear me out. If you could convert the Arrowhead into some manner of biology, then you could take the resultant... 'Stand Cells' and base a virus around them - I guess it would actually be a manner of bacteria?

...Then you could cause everyone infected to develop a Stand. Potentially.
>>
>>52627160
>no option to be an illithid
This would greatly enhance my Eberron experience greatly.

Btw how are psionics treated in this setting? Another form of magic? A seperate unrelated force entirely?

For DnD it's always weird.
>>
>>52627427
The arrowhead is just meteoric rock forged into an arrowhead shape.
If you could get biological functions to generate more of that metal in a bladed shape to cut someone then you might be able to get some wierd kind of biological nanomachine stand knife swarm thing. Maybe have really small FMA transmutation circles inside the cells?

Of course how the metal does what it does is firmly in "lol I dunno" territory so your milage may vary.
>>
>>52627210
Is that how the NJO did it? I know they were supposed to be far less strict with emotions and the Dark Side in general.

So the correct way is literally to just take breaks?The Jedi would have been fine getting married if instead of training to use the Force and all the time and meditating every day, they just took time to Netflix and chill with a beer or two?
>>
File: Stands be alien viruses yo.png (238KB, 1003x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Stands be alien viruses yo.png
238KB, 1003x1500px
>>52627427
You know in part 5 the entire thing about how the arrows give stands suggests it is the work of a virus from inside the meteorites the arrows are made from. Just go read chapter 552 for the rest of the details on that.
>>
>>52627465
Well no, see. Stone Ocean shows that the inscription on the Arrowhead is part of the reason it works. If the thing's busted or chipped, it won't work.

I dunno why either.
>>
>>52627316
Some of the options there definitely stretch things a bit like the skill inheritance chain or the rotating companions. Not complaining, some of it is definitely useful.
>>
So in Dark Souls, will the Lords die/become completely powerless/go Hollow in the Age of Dark? Because I wanted to snuff out the Flame, but I also don't want kill off the Nameless King, Priscilla, and Yorshka.

Gwynevere can die in a hole, though.
>>
>>52627511
>>52627514

So... which is the truth here?

Or is Araki confusing everybody?
>>
File: Airship.jpg (45KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
Airship.jpg
45KB, 400x259px
>>52627464
I will consider the Illithid option carefully, Anon. As for Psionics; it is a power parallel to magic. There are some specific crossovers, but they are otherwise treated as two separate sources of power.

>>52627247
400 - Elemental Binding: You have learned the secret of Khyber dragonshards - or, more accurately, how to use them to bind nature to your yoke. You can bind elementals into the smokey crystals, turning their fury to your own ends. Whether that be as a ring of fire or air, propelling a soarwood vessel through the skies, the torrent of a water elemental to propel a ship without sails or a submerged vessel, or even the fury of a lightning elemental to levitate a coach above iron rails to quickly travel the length of a continent. All of these, and more, are now within your grasp. Reach for the skies above, and the depths of earth and sea below.

Prosthetic Power: There are more esoteric aspects of binding, in Eberron. Grafting mystic plants, specially treated, necromantic limbs (of both negative (undead) and positive (deathless) varieties), or even the mystic 'body' of elementals, you have a new appreciation for the surgical arts and how magic can augment them. Examples include grafting elemental essence onto a person's limbs, to allow them to glide through the earth, working strips and plates of darkwood beneath a creature's skin, augmenting and toughening their body with its lightweight protection, and grafting the flesh of a deathless ancestor - and thus their connection to Positive Energy, and the ability to quicken life in someone you touch - to a living protector.

Can't decide if the second should be separate, or an upgrade on, the first. Hm.
>>
File: arrow shard stone ocean.png (234KB, 637x1034px) Image search: [Google]
arrow shard stone ocean.png
234KB, 637x1034px
>>52627539
I don't know where that anon is getting his ideas from, in stone ocean the only arrow there is a fragment.
>>
>>52627607
And the fragment doesn't work to give people Stands because it's not fully intact.
>>
>>52627651
It gives her a stand in that chapter, the first chapter of stone ocean, and manages to give someone else a stand later. On the previous two pages it even did the full crazy wound to nothing that the arrows do.
>>
File: 1451517803420.jpg (136KB, 1280x621px) Image search: [Google]
1451517803420.jpg
136KB, 1280x621px
>>52627119
Probably not to such an extreme. I think the most important thing is to just act human and not remember to not let yourself be overcome by anger, pride, fear, or other bad stuff like that. Also one of most important lessons from Star Wars is that you can still be brought back no matter how far you've fallen. Even if you fucked up and went on a rampage or abandoned your ideals you can still admit your faults, come back to the light, and promise to do better.

>>52627477
>The Jedi would have been fine getting married if instead of training to use the Force and all the time and meditating every day, they just took time to Netflix and chill with a beer or two?
Let me share one of my favorite quotes on this subject.

>"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you."
>>
File: 1491768735235.png (20KB, 176x158px) Image search: [Google]
1491768735235.png
20KB, 176x158px
Have you ever
>>
>>52624725
You know I never intended it to be that way but I can see how some people would get that impression especially with the lewd outfit option which I intended to just be a ripoff of alluring outfit from Chrono Trigger jump but it got a lot more sexual in 0.3.
I've been tired and not paying attention much.
I do have a proof reader but they aren't the best.
This setting is way too fucking generic I agree.
This jump is now discontinued and if any one of you wanna adopt it be my guest.
I'll be working on a new more specific jump to try and make it up to you guys.
Give me some suggestions to try out and I'll generally try to fluff it out more and balance it better before I even post the 0.1 of it here.
>>
>>52627734
Where does that quote come from?
>>
>>52627160
>No, I am not making a custom Dragonmark
No, let the jumper/benefactor make their own custom dragonmark that breeds true.
>>
File: Aberrant_Dragonmark.jpg (62KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
Aberrant_Dragonmark.jpg
62KB, 400x508px
>>52627835
Ah. Another 'pass on one of your powers to the next generation?' That I can consider.
>>
>>52627835
>>52627857
For someone unaware - what ARE Dragonmarks?
>>
File: This won't end well.jpg (65KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
This won't end well.jpg
65KB, 633x356px
>>52627803
How about Little Nemo? That'd be fun to jump, and since you were inspired to make the other one by a nightmare, it's only fitting to make one based on a movie about adventures in dreams and nightmares
>>
File: happy writer nika.gif (860KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
happy writer nika.gif
860KB, 500x252px
>>52627570
Splendid! I would suggest making Prosthetic Power discounted if one purchased Elemental Binding.
>>
>>52627805
Jolee Bindo from KotOR 1. One of my favorite Star Wars characters.
>>
>>52627876
Basically a specific shard of quasimagic is stuck in your genetics, giving you a birthmark that /usually/ benefits you in some way.

At least to memory.
>>
>>52627526
In a natural cycle, I doubt it. Remember, even at the height of gods' age, the humans/pygmies were doing fine. The expectation would then be that gods in the Age of Dark wouldn't die, just be weaker.

>Nameless King
He's already insane/Hollowed.

>Priscilla and Yorshka.
Dragons weakened into fleshy, living creatures and stabilized, so I doubt either would suffer any changes. Prissy's partially godly nature, see above, with Yorshka we're not sure what her other half is.

>Gwynevere can die in a hole, though.
She's probably already dead or is Rosaria, and thus worse than dead.
>>
>>52627876
They also reputably have some influence on the Draconic Prophecy, which is the mother of all plot hooks from what I recall.
>>
How come the Mario jumps don't have an option for a pet Chain Chomp?
>>
File: Dragonmarks_Cannith-Making.jpg (136KB, 400x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonmarks_Cannith-Making.jpg
136KB, 400x1169px
>>52627876
Fragments of the Draconic Prophecy, inscribed onto the flesh of the mortal races. Each mark is linked to a bloodline, and possesses an innate magic on certain themes. They have three tiers; Least, Lesser, Greater, and Siberys. Least can grow into Lesser, and lesser into Greater, but a Siberys mark is static - it is the most powerful, but you only have its singular ability.

The human House Cannith, for instance, has the Mark of Making. Least gives things like 'Repair Light Damage' (which is basically an equivalent Cure spell for constructs), Mending, or Make Whole. (the last two are basically different degrees of mundane item repair, and you get more charges of mending) Lesser gives things like Minor Creation (which conjures something small and simple out of basic materials instantly) and Repair Serious Damage (a more powerful construct heal). The Greater Mark gives Fabricate (which instantly assembles something out materials you have on hand) or Major Creation (which conjures something of more complicated materials and construction, though complex items need a skill check). The Siberys Mark? True Creation.Which makes a permanent, mundane object out of any material (with a skill check for complex ones).
>>
>>52627801
The universe was made by the lord of nightmares though
>>
>>52627803
Kemono Friends
>>
>>52627978
Just because he's hanging out with dragons doesn't mean he's insane.
>>
>>52628002
*four tiers
>>
>>52628023
No, but the way he murdered his beloved pupil in cold blood does, though.
>>
>>52627937
>>52628000
>>52628002
Gotcha. Thank you.

... Fuck, now I know my Jumper's going to want to make their own Dragonmarks wholesale. Probably tie it to the tattoo magic he learned in Hero BBS.
>>
>>52628039
Unproven, and debatable. Last I knew the most popular theory(though stupid) was that the pupil was the dragon he was riding.
>>
>>52627878
Sounds interesting, might do it.

>>52628022
Nope not touching Kenomos again for awhile with a ten foot poll. Don't want to come off as someone obsessed with them and only makes jumps about them. Plus i'm not even familiar with the source material for that.
>>
>>52628001
There was some debate early on whether or not pets should be allowed or if they should be companions or not.
>>
>>52628058
Duke Nukem.
>>
>>52628001
Chain Chomps do not make good pets.
>>
>>52628070
Link's awakening says otherwise.
>>
>>52628057
Nobody has ever succeeded into becoming that much of a dragon. We see Ornstein's discarded armor in the middle of his arena, him being slaughtered is the best assumption.
>>
>>52628078
When the only place they're good pets is a dream that really doesn't bode well for pet viability status.
>>
>>52628058
Something from the settings wishlist in >>52623225 ?
>>
>>52628002
>it is the most powerful, but you only have its singular ability
It actually contains the lesser abilities as well, as evidenced by the ability of a Siberys Mark holder to use the lesser abilities of a mark by channeling the power through a Dragon rod. They just cannot use those lesser powers without stepping down the power I guess.
The Siberys is the most powerful mark, but the hardest to control, the non-siberys have less power, but more innate finesse.
>>
File: Draconic Prophecy.jpg (64KB, 599x610px) Image search: [Google]
Draconic Prophecy.jpg
64KB, 599x610px
>>52628051
Eh. A Dragonmark is basically a blessing from one of the setting's Creator Gods. They are tied to Siberys, the Dragon Above, Source of all Magic. Upon his death, at the claw of his traitorous sister Khyber, his scales became the stars in the night sky, and his body become the Ring of Siberys - an orbiting cloud of dragonshard that, harvested after falling to the earth, react to and amplify the effects of Dragonmarks.
>>
>>52628118
Why are girl dragons always evil and boy dragons always good?
>>
>>52628062
Fair enough I suppose.

>>52628070
OY. OY. NO. FUCK YOU.

DO NOT INSULT MY GIANT TOOTHY DOG.

>>52628118
... Well I mean. I'm all the dragons. I'm divine in my own right. So... Shit there's other criteria I need to fulfill here, huh.
>>
>>52624068
It's kind of hard to tell where the actual setting ends and where the game mechanics begin. What are jobs? Are they something anyone in the setting can learn or develop? A special "spark" within some unique individuals?

Can you grow better in you job without the Experience perk? Speaking of, what does the perk actually do? It says it allows you to grow in power, but implies it makes you more skilled... Is it both? Can it be used to aid learning of other skills besides your chosen jobs? How does the "loss" mechanic even work? Is it just assumed that your enemies beat you down so hard that you're unconscious long enough to sustain serious brain damage?

For Deathly Silence, are you or are you not really producing sound? Is it "merely" a skill that allows you to seemingly not make any noise, or are you actually not making any noise?

Unnatural Durability, leather armor, now does that increase in strength as you do? Similarly, does Built Like a Tank? Chainmail... isn't very impressive, like at all. It's a lot like an enhanced version of Unnatural Durability, but without the heavy implication that it increases in effectiveness with your life-force.

I assume you drew largely on class abilities for perk inspiration, so I'm not really going to hold accurately portraying the setting against you, but I noticed a few of the capstones seem much less useful or powerful than others, like seemingly giving benefits comparable to another tree's 200 CP-er. A lot of them also seem to be things that are learnable by anyone in the respective class. Now, that's not in itself a bad thing, but you also have a lot of them provide massive related boons, which as far as I can tell /aren't/. It just needs to be consistent.
>>
>>52628080
>Nobody has ever succeeded into becoming that much of a dragon
You can only go so far in game, but where's the evidence that no one has gone all the way? Also you only see Ornstein's armor, even if he was only part of the way down the transformation he would have to discard it. Not that I care for the Ornstein is a dragon now idea. But I do think it's also a bit much to claim that he's certainly been killed by the nameless king.
>>
File: HouseSivis.jpg (73KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
HouseSivis.jpg
73KB, 400x505px
>>52628125
Because Tiamat - the real world Tiamat, of Mesopotamia - set a terrible example as the monstrous, sea serpent/draconic goddess of Primordial Chaos.
The serpentine Echidna, Mother of Monsters, is also sometimes referred to as a draconic being by modern folk - probably due to the serpent-dragon connection, and her husband Typhon being described as draconic as well.
>>
>>52628125
Smaug was pretty evil.
>>
A 'vacation' jump for a build I'm perhaps going to redo= with a homemade companion option. (400cp, up to eight, 400cp to spend.)

|||Youtube Jump
Skills
\First! (free)
.|Like, Favourite, and Subscribe 200
.|Quality Streams 200
..\Advertise Like A Shameless Whore 200 (d)
Compaanions
\4x Companions (3 main and 1 from ME)
..\4x Youtube Companions (Hmm.. I'm not naming names. But I can think of three I'd want. Mayhaps not from 2006 bit still. Let's say four young women.)
Items
\Google Fiber (free)
..\Vincesauce Corruptor (free)
Disadvantages
\(None)

Remember kids, SHUT THE TRANNY FREAKS. THEY WILL RUIN YOU YOUTUBE CARRER UNLESS YOU GIVE IN TO THEM.'

Tell Hellbent his carrer is over once the tranny freaks wants on the air.
>>
>>52627803
>>52624597
ZX in kamen rider ZX or the megaman game?
>>
>>52628383
The game is what they said.
>>
Am claiming New Phyrexia.
Hit a wall pretty hard with Kaladesh. Still coming, just... Probably after New phyrexia
>>
>>52628529
Good to see you're not dead, mate. Looking forward to what you'll put out, and remember that thread's here if you need it.
>>
>>52627978
>He's already insane/Hollowed.
I dunno. He looks Hollow, but that doesn't mean he's gone insane.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52627427
Well...so far the record holders for Most Primitive Forms Of Life To Use Or Transmit Stands are a pile of plankton, pieces of Jesus' corpse (and SBR is kinda separate from traditional Stand metaphysics) and a grove of trees. Sometimes I do think Araki's just cruising and rusing, because the SBR exmaple also had someone get a Stand near where a meteorite hit.

Though if you wanted to make a Stand Virus, I think /co/co/ has a better option. There it's confirmed Stands come from [STARLIGHT] entering biomass like comic book radiation, so it'd be a simpler matter of just buying the jawbreaker jar, cultivating a supernatural virus from one of the jawbreakers and then deciding on your transmission vectors.

>>52627526
It's still a little unclear. The case of Artorias does show the Dark has the POTENTIAL to mess up Lords, but the Abyss isn't a natural accretion of it and only arose from Manus' torment. Gwyndolin is a better example.

HOWEVER, Filianore's handmaiden seems to be thriving somehow at the end of the DLC. If I had to guess, the Nameless King's survival might have something to do with his dragon buddy living in that cloud dimension outside of the normal timeline. And the post below (yes, I know-but it seems consistent with what little we know about her) convinces me Rosaria's Gwynevere, and the Dancer was a handmaiden and/or descendent. Rosaria clearly isn't dead, but she doesn't look thrilled either.

https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4w759r/in_depth_explanation_of_why_rosaria_is_gwynevere/

I think an age of Dark is less death for Lords, and more a fall from prominence-their powers working less well because their element is no longer predominant, and they're much more vulernable to being corrupted or killed by creatures with an affinity for the Dark.

>>52628039
>>52628057
It was actually his culture's version of funeral rites. Seems the Lords treated souls like heirlooms.

http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Curved_Sword
>>
>>52628529
>not just regular mirrodin
But it was like 30 times better. Can I get an option to like start the jump early or something?
>>
>>52628556
>Hanging out fucking dragons in a ruin
>Not insane
>>
>>52628620
would you rather hang out with dragons in a ruin or with half mad or worse fellows that blanket the rest of the place?
>>
>>52628641
I probably would've left to conquer Anor Londo once I found out my dad died.
>>
>>52628594
Mirrodin Besieged +0cp drawback
>>
>>52625750
Can't you literally do infinite mental speed with one perk?

>APM Intensifies
>>
>>52628684
I was thinking like Fifth Dawn Mirrodin. Old School stuff.
Although so long as I can keep the plane from getting shitfucked that's fine by me.
>>
>>52628690
APM intensifies is less infinite mental speed and more the ability to make calculated decisions regardless of how fast things are going. It's for reactions rather than sitting down doing math.

Philiotic Thought is the perk that does (almost)infinite mental speed
>>
>>52628690
Just makes your mental speed match your physical speed.
Doesn't actually make you faster.

It just makes you able to make decisions calmly whether your top speed is 20 mph or 10 decillion times the speed of light.
>>
Is there anything in the chain like an "extra-dimensional bank account" or a treasury-type Warehouse attachment that can hold infinite funds?
>>
>>52628788
I think The Ledger from Sherlock Holmes can do that.
>>
>>52628788
Tropico, Swiss Bank Account.
>Any currency you accumulate for yourself is accessible between jumps, regardless of where you store it. In addition, you and your loyal employees will be better able to siphon funds from official channels (that you have access to) into your personal fund without being noticed.
>>
>>52628788
There's the Treasure Hoard from Primal Rage. It doesn't mention how much it can store but it does store more prayer power the more treasure is in it.
>>
>>52628824
But I already spent hours building for that jump. ;-;

>>52628839
That is pretty sweet, though unfortunately any money earned in the current jump only becomes extradimensional after you leave.

>>52628862
I'll look into it, thanks. If all else fails, I suppose I could just jump The Gamer and purchase Gamer's Loot.
>>
File: treasury.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
treasury.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>52628788
Honestly, with how much it draws from the third installment of the series, I'm surprised there wasn't such an option in the Fable jump. I daresay it was one of the best things in that game.
>>
Is there anything that passively prevents stuff you own from decaying/degrading? Like, even with you being far away from it? I'm mainly concerned with books, but it'd also be nice if it affected crops and paper money.
>>
>>52629077
All I can think of is one of the LoT rewards, it makes you and your stuff immune to entropy.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52629077
Ages ago I took an Aspect of Stasis in Lord of Light to do just that. In canon, there's a chap who styles himself after Vishnu to whom an eternal city is attributed to.

There's perks in Dune and Assassin's Creed for buildings specifically, too.
>>
>>52628529
Would you consider taking the Phyrexia parts you were looking at putting in Kaladesh and putting them into Phyrexia? They seemed cool and would fit a lot better in it.
>>
>>52629213
That's what I'm gonna do
General Phyrexian perks for the 5 Phyrexian origins, with some that are for each origin. Capstones for Praetor goodness. Taking 2 of the capstones might make you a bicolor Praetor I guess, not sure about that.
Drop in/mirran. Anti corruption perks and the like.
>>
Is there an overwatch jump?
>>
>>52629466
Yes.

Orisa update that lets you buy inhuman omnic forms instead of just Bastion when?
>>
File: Overwatch.pdf (649KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch.pdf
649KB, 1x1px
>>52629466
Yes. Folder is 'complete but needs image work' in the drive.
>>
File: 1438316216492.png (58KB, 573x404px) Image search: [Google]
1438316216492.png
58KB, 573x404px
>>52629282
Will Befriending Urabrask be a thing?
I feel the red Phyrexian faction is the only redeemable one.
>>
File: Best Overwatch Girl.png (495KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overwatch Girl.png
495KB, 725x670px
>>52629483
>I missed this being completed
How?
>>
>>52629529
You are blind because IT"S HIGH NOON.
>>
>>52629599
Well I know what jump I'm doing tomorrow for Justice.
And whenever he gets tossed there for Tiger.
>>
>>52629503
It's on you. I'm wary of letting people companion praetors, but I guess Podding might work.
Befriending him? Entirely possible. Not easy if you aren't a red Phyrexian, though.
>>
I wish to be the Ultimate Butler, what perks would help me do such?
>>
>>52628788
that is The Ending reward for succeeding at the monopoly gauntlet.
>>
>>52628001
you can get one in Bayonetta if you really want one.
>>
File: jc25.png (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jc25.png
49KB, 1280x800px
>>52629697
Harry Potter magic makes taking care of mundane chores much, much easier

Norito from Sekirei to make your butler gestures more significant.

Magnificent Bastard from No More Heroes to get around easily without being obtrusive

D-Time from Duel Monsters-The Heroes to be always on time

Well Rounded (Wo)Man from Fate/Stay Night to be a sir

Silver Dragon Coiled Amidst Ivory Teeth, Sweet-Voiced Beggar's Petition and everything branching off Guild Smile from Exalted: Mortal Hero Gauntlet to be persuasive but subservient. Heroic Tempering to slowly embody the very image of a butler in form.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52629697
Oh right and-pretty much any of the Thinker powers from Worm are dead useful for butlering.
>>
What are some good perks for making a lot of money?
>>
>>52629852
Clapchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist, transmute precious metals and gems to your heart's content, crash a few global economies...
>>
>>52629789
Thank you, I shall soon be...One Hell of a Butler.
>>
>>52629852
EX rank golden rule, (paragon resource generator from supreme commander+ACU) + cash collection from Saints row.
>>
File: HfdoyqD.jpg (134KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
HfdoyqD.jpg
134KB, 624x960px
What the fuck is going on in Marvel
>>
>>52630089
Damn, that kinda looks cool
>>
>>52629852
Saint's Row has some perks for that. Insurance Fraud, Mayhem, Dirty Deeds, and Cash Collection.

Exalted Infernals has a charm to literally just wish yourself a ridiculous income, as well as some merchant themed perks.

Kill la Kill has Dosh King, which is pretty good.
>>
>>52630106
nu!Lucifer also looked cool at a times. It doesn't make it any less dumb.
>>
>>52630089
>>
>>52630089
Cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria.
>>
>>52630089
i don't get it
>>
>>52630160
Cosmic Abstracts keep reviving, getting killed, transforming and fusing with each other.
>>
>>52629852
Your best bet for maximum profit with minimal investment of time and effort would probably be to pick up a bunch of businesses or financial organizations. You could grab An Empire in the Shadows (Sherlock Holmes), Pharmaceutical Company (Resident Evil), Fashion Label (Career Model), Business (Worm), and a bunch of others and then grow them into multinational megacorps. Possibly pick up a companion with some business/management perks to control your assets while you're busy doing other things. You'll also want Swiss Bank Account (Tropico), The Ledger (Sherlock Holmes), and maybe Chequebook (Hollywood). The end result is being the head of an enormous multinational conglomerate which, with even a moderate application of Jumper shenanigans, rakes in enough money that your financial resources can generally be summed up as "Yes."
>>
>>52630134
>nucifer
>not being the DmC of Vertigo comics

YOU TAKE THAT BACK
>>
File: draenei.jpg (58KB, 844x1054px) Image search: [Google]
draenei.jpg
58KB, 844x1054px
>>52626876
Huh, interesting.

So, she's got a version of Storm, Fire, and Earth but for Mages? Nice.

...I wasn't planning on taking anyone but the Murlocs, but you're making that awfully difficult.
>>
I kinda want to post New phyrexia perks, but thread is dying
I guess I'll wait for the next.
>>
>>52630390
I have the next thread OP ready. Just waiting for this one to die so I can post it.
>>
>>52630390
You could post in both... But it likely won't be long anyway.
>>
>>52630426
We're the last thread on the board, we'll fall off when you post the next one.
Thread posts: 683
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.