/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1432: [...] Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 620
Thread images: 101

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52604928
>>
File: 48098949_p0_master1200.jpg (362KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
48098949_p0_master1200.jpg
362KB, 600x425px
When will you ever know peace?
>>
File: Madoka is cute! CUTE!.jpg (659KB, 800x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Madoka is cute! CUTE!.jpg
659KB, 800x1522px
>>52613415
I'll find it in the Best Ending, where everyone finally gets to live happily ever after.
>>
File: e9lkqn8hslcx.png (261KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
e9lkqn8hslcx.png
261KB, 526x526px
>>52613415
When the degenerates and parasites are removed
>>
File: The_Major_SS_Officer.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
The_Major_SS_Officer.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>52613415
Why would I ever do that? It's war for me baby.
>>
So jumpers, how did you get by in the early days of your chain, and how many of your methods have since become obsolete?
>>
File: B52SuperiorFirepower.jpg (115KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
B52SuperiorFirepower.jpg
115KB, 500x495px
>>52613500
I used to try diplomacy and negotiation
I don't do that any more
>>
>>52613500
Well, I started my chain in Kamen Rider, so...early days were mostly spent trying to maintain a steady job while also fighting Shocker/Golgom/various other evil groups. I've since reached a point where I don't really need a job, but I still take one in certain jumps, because it gives me a chance to interact with people and because it's fun to do super well at those jobs and amaze people with it. When you've become really powerful, amazing people with mundane stuff is a lot more fun then doing it with raw power alone.

As for survival against enemies? Strategy is key, as is working with others. No man's an island, and standing against these evil organisations when you don't have to is stupid.
>>
File: 4167525-sg1.jpg (323KB, 960x585px) Image search: [Google]
4167525-sg1.jpg
323KB, 960x585px
What are some tricks you save for when your back is against the wall?
>>
>>52613415
My jumper doesn't really know what his definition of peace, and until then he's happy enough having his friends, his sister, his forge, his sword, his shield, and his smokes.
>>
>>52613591
Given how many abilities I've picked up compared to how many I used with any frequency, most of my arsenal is for back against the wall surprises. There's nothing like an enemy coming up with some clever tactic to defeat your powers only for you to reveal you've got seventy other sets of powers they don't have plans for.
>>
File: oh my god it's dip.gif (4MB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god it's dip.gif
4MB, 500x272px
>>52613591
The use of an acid that can and will break through the immunities of anything it touches. Sure, to a normal person it's like a mild acid, but to Superman it's liquid kryptonite.
>>
>>52613642
What IS that?
>>
>>52613685
Remember how we always thought there wasn't a way to kill a Toon? Well, Doom found a way: turpentine, acetone, benzene... he calls it the Dip.
>>
>>52613713
...I meant the thing being dunked in it. It looks like a squid or something.
>>
>>52613724
It's a shoe.
>>
>>52613685
Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Good movie, lots of great comedy, but surprisingly terrifying in parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM

>>52613724
It's a talking cartoon boxing glove.
>>
>>52613733
>>52613736
Huh. Weird.
>>
>>52613794
The premise of Who Framed Roger Rabbit is that it's a noir movie in a universe where cartoons aren't animated but live action featuring actors who happen to be bizarre creatures made of living ink. It makes for some weird dissonance.
>>
File: his dark materials.png (93KB, 712x765px) Image search: [Google]
his dark materials.png
93KB, 712x765px
hey guys, i made a "His Dark Materials" jump a while back, but forgot about it (i posted it on the jumpchian subreddit before though), because i had a lot of work to do lately.
it isn't finished, but most of it is done. I would upload it on the WIP file, because i don't know when i'll come around finishing it.
Tell me what you think

a point of critique i'm expecting: unbalanced choices/perks depending on background. I'll work on that, but some of it is intentionally since some backgrounds are simply more powerful than others.

the jump: https://de.scribd.com/document/335442738/His-Dark-Materials-Jumpchain-OC-WIP

p.s.: please don't sperg out about the reddit part
>>
>>52613937
>but some of it is intentionally since some backgrounds are simply more powerful than others.
Then you need to address that. Make those backgrounds cost more or have drawbacks associated with them. Acknowleding the issue is good, not doing anything is worse.
>>
>>52613937
Also seriously, scribd?
>>
>>52613937
You really need to spellcheck here, there's so many missed capitals.
>>
>>52613959
no, i know. As i said, i'll work on it.

>>52613963
what is wrong with scribd?

>>52613990
i know. i wrote that down fast in one sitting and i'm not a native speaker
>>
>>52613937
>Adam or Eve
Christ, no, that's way too strong.

Commoner is missing a 400 per.

>All According to Plan
If this is the effort you're putting in, you need to have a serious rethink of how you're handling this. Just reading it makes me embarrassed.

>Ultimate Sacrifice
No, unless you put in some ruling about it being a final, chain death, this is just ripe for abuse for anyone who picks up a one up, which may or may not exist in this same jump depending on how you read some of the perks.

>Family Values
Why is this 500?

>Drawbacks
Most of these are just "Someone hates you and is trying to kill you" and there probably doesn't need to be so many. The 800cp one isn't worth that much either./

This jump, overall, needs some serious work. It's nowhere near done but it's definitely a lot more of a start than I expected.
>>
>>52614005
You need to make an account (and I think also (eventually) pay) to download it. Can't you just post the pdf here?
>>
File: His dark materials jumpchain.pdf (435KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
His dark materials jumpchain.pdf
435KB, 1x1px
>>52614069
>>
>>52614054
wow, i made that long ago, i had no idea what you're talking about.
I'll look over it
>>
File: page6.jpg (45KB, 700x351px) Image search: [Google]
page6.jpg
45KB, 700x351px
>>52613415
>>
Is determination an emotion? Conviction?
>>
>>52613937
>>52614085
I'm a little disappointed that there's no perk for Panserbjorn automatically seeing through deceptions. Iorek saw right through Will's stealth mode.

Also, the Adam or Eve perk is too strong, and I feel that the Gyptian 400cp and 500cp perks should be swapped.
>>
>>52614199
According to DC, yes.
But personally I see determination/conviction/willpower as being your mind's equivalent of 'strength/durability'. Whereas your intellect would be your 'dexterity', and wit would be your 'speed'.
Why do you ask?
>>
Abandoned Warehouse District- A lovely selection of abandoned warehouses somewhere in Gotham City, probably near the docks; the perfect hideaways for any cape, be they hero or villain. It might seem odd to pay for a bunch of abandoned buildings, but these warehouse seem to have unusual properties; for one, low-lives seem to flock around them, making recruitment of new thugs and baddies a cinch; two, they escape the attention of the police and other officials unless attention is brought to them; and three, warehouses in use will never be the target of random collateral damage. While things are a bit dusty now, with a little elbow grease and interior decorating you could have the perfect hideout for your operations. (400 CP, discount Drop In)

Stately Jumper Manor- A large estate, worth a fortune in today’s economy, located outside Gotham City is a large mansion with your name on it. Riddled with secret passages and rooms, the mansion is capable of hiding any number of secrets. In addition, the manor is exquisitely decorated and furnished with the finest art pieces and effects from some of the most talented artists and craftsmen in the world. The whole estate seems to radiate a warm, comfortable nostalgia that soothes the mind. The mansion does come with a butler/maid, and while they do follow you they aren’t as good in a fight as the one you can get as a Companion (if you do purchase the butler Companion, you can choose to replace the butler you get here with that one). (400 CP, discount Bat-family/Vigilante)
>>
>>52614254
Laboratory- A large research center with millions of dollars’ worth of equipment, oriented towards any number of scientific pursuits. In addition to the equipment you also get a team of researchers, thinkers, and other scientifically minded folk that can you with your work for you to direct. While the building follows you, the staff do not; you instead get a random assortment of new people each Jump, although their skills will be on par with their predecessors. (400 CP, discount Scientist)

Hideout- A good hideout can be anything, from an abandoned amusement park, to a small shack in Gotham’s swamp, to a gigantic maze modeled after a videogame. Whatever you choose, your hideout will come with some manner of defense system; if you chose the abandoned amusement park, for example, some of the rides and attractions might be rigged with traps, or modified to be hazardous to those on or nearby them, with the whole shebang being monitored from some sort of well hidden monitor room, while the maze might feature mechanical traps that look like monsters or are activated by failing to correctly answer a riddle. (400 CP, discount Criminal)
>>
>>52614228
There's a perk in Xam'd that allows you to power abilities that require specific emotions with other types of emotion, and "determination" I feel is about the only emotion that I'd reliably be able to call upon. Everything else is too dependent on situational factors.
>>
>>52614254
>>52614262
Nice.
>>
>>52613500
I used lots of mind control. Now I have so many harem, charisma and social engineering perks that mind control has become redundant.
>>
Jump #303: Final Fantasy XIII-3
>Three of Swords (Sorrow): The revelation of a painful truth.
>Age: 16
>Location: Luxerion
>Identity: Saviour
>Scenario: Light Eternal (+900)
I have to wonder, what have I gotten myself into? And yet, I can't deny it. The cosmology they dictate seems to ring false. He's as much a god as Kefka aspired to be.
>Overclock (Free, Drop-In)
Slowing my opponents down when they're trying to fight me up close sounds quite useful.
>Schema (1700, Drop-In)
>Via Abnegatio (1400, Drop-In)
>Antimatter Genesis Principle (1200)
Oh, look, more technology... except when developed it has the potential to put some control aspects of the chaos eating the world. Sure, I can use it to make mundane duplicates of items, but I'm much more interested in how it can slow chaos' crawl.
Or is it a matter of the local magical power run amok?
>Antimatter Temporal Principle (1000)
Yes, indeed, this certainly has the potential to deal with chaos. It makes me wonder whether this could serve as the equivalent of the pylons one would find on Cadia and elsewhere. And the fact that it enables me to freeze time briefly is helpful, but... well, with these two schools of tech, perhaps the fight against chaos is not entirely useless.
>Pocket Watch (Free, Drop-In)
An item that gives immunity to time fuckery! Well, not COMPLETE immunity, but unless the plot says I need to be frozen in time, I'm good. I can even lend it out if need be.
>Soul Seed (800)
I have to say, growing plants and flowers wherever lost souls perished is cool. Especially if they can reach back far enough to grow ones that had gone extinct.
>Perimeter Control Interface (600)
If part of what I need to do is keep people safe so they can have a sustainable population again, it doesn't hurt to have an already ready-made way to do it.
>>
>>52614336
>Lost Hours Sandglass (300)
Another item to play with time fuckery! And if I want to be Cheaty McCheatface, I could cast a time altering effect on myself to make the sand build up faster. I wonder what effect this will have if I activate it on April 30th? Can I declare April 42nd to be a new holiday? Because that'd be pretty funny.
>Integration (0)
Bringing my companions along with the full import treatment this time. I'll need them.

So... chaos. Everyone that remains as they wait for time to tick down is unaging but unable to reproduce, because chaos... well, it's not really chaotic, per se. It's some sort of magical entropy effect that interacts poorly with the physical world as it stands... it corrupts objects, both inanimate and living. Sufficient exposure creates monsters, but short term exposure still corrupts genes and minds - and there's a low level effect of this over EVERYTHING here.

It's the world's magic gone rampant - the opposite scenario from what I had seen five jumps ago when I woke in Midgar. It's a frightfully nasty effect, and quite frankly a scenario such as this would probably not be fixable without many things being lined up, leading up to this point. Experiences with genetics and life itself. Studies of magic and technology, to help me harness the local technology to fight against chaos.

Short of being given the basics of the technology to manipulate it, and past technologies from the last two jumps that worked on the same principle, I would have had to fight Pandaemonium to make the first bit of progress. I still did, of course - there was no way to get answers without taking such drastic action, and it was NOT a fun experience - but I at least had the beginnings of things set up before I had to do so.
>>
>>52614347
It took a surprisingly long time to start getting things set up. To convince the population of Luxerion that I could help change things, which meant that I had to take an active role in the local conflict. A decisive role. From there I jury-rigged some small scale mako reactors to dampen the wild magic, even if it only just burned it off rather than converting it to anything useful. The chaos burned red instead of mako blue... unsettling for many reasons. Perimeter defenses helped keep those from being immediately destroyed, but they were magnets for monster attacks down to the last day I was there.

My companions stepped up to the plate to help deal with things, thankfully. They helped reorganize things in Luxerion, keeping order as we started treating the population. The celebrations for the first few who were found to be pregnant were quite epic. Dealing with what turned out to be subversive work from Vanille and Fang was much less than fun, but frankly... I don't believe in no-win scenarios. I may not have taken either as companions, but I ensured that both were saved from the machinations of a would-be deity.

Dealing with Lightning and her small army was far less entertaining than I would have thought, when her inevitable return occurred. Goddamn pinkette with xeroxed versions of my companions. Still, much like the other two I'd already saved, her will was only partially her own. It was an interesting fight, though we ensured it was moved outside the city to keep the collateral damage down - a flood of monsters heralded her approach, and an army of magitek automatons kept them at bay rather than letting them raze the city. And the fight... well, quite honestly I don't think most of my companions have ever actually had an excuse to go all-out in one on one fights. Landscapes shattered, craters the size of city blocks... the damage was quite a thing to see, afterward.
>>
>>52614354
The fight with Lightning was not nearly so devastating, more... metaphorical. Rather than physical, it was a mental conflict. I definitely did not expect it, a minute's fight as exhausting as fighting for a full day. In the end, the fight drew to a close; with a twist of magic, I sent her away, to land at the feet of a pink-haired girl that bore a strange resemblance to her sister. After that... she did not have the chance to trouble me again, because at that point, I took just long enough in the time-accelerated warehouse to fully recover from the ordeal before I launched my assault on Bhunvielze. My companions remained behind, save for two. Carbon and Imaginos. And as one, we struck.

Ah, Bhunivelze, god of light, what mortal could hope to match your strength? Alas, that I am no mortal. I know what true power is- I know what real light is, not this... flickering candle you pretend it to be. The power to create anything... to make a new world in a new plane... Bhunivelze, you are not the only one with that ability. You, who cannot see beyond the world you've trapped yourself in, the entropic cycle that you have already lost control of, the tainted reincarnation cycle that only pray I can put right before my departure.

Beneath the sturm and drung, you're just a little boy who lashes out at anyone who disrupts his fun, and hides from it while hoping it will be perfect, then can't handle it when it isn't. An autistic, matricidal pretender to the title of godhood. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. But what the hell, I'll laugh anyway.

The driedver. A forbidden treasure to power it. The Sword of Darkness, wielded by my hand. Let's see whether five minutes is enough time for me to do what Lightning would have done in ten, had I derailed things. (It took less than three minutes; justice prevails.)

His power, too, I'll leave in the dust. I've no use for anything that a mad would-be god should think to use to enforce his will.
>>
So, I know that there is a perk for it in Penny Dreadful, but does any other jump have a perk that helps prevent your actions from butterflying things away too much?
>>
>>52614208
>no perk for Panserbjorn automatically seeing through deceptions. Iorek saw right through Will's stealth mode.

oh right! That's a good point

Thanks for the suggestions

as >>52614054 mentioned the adam and eve perk too, i'll definetly nerf it
>>
>>52614366
You know, I was just reading a jump that had that, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Some videogame jump, maybe? Sorry I can't be more helpful.
>>
>>52614483
thanks for responding anyway. I know I had read a perk other than Penny Dreadful's one, but I can't for the life of me remember where I had read it, so knowing that I'm not going crazy is nice
>>
What would be the best jump to get a star ship or the ability to make a star ship, like the knowledge of everything that goes into one?
>>
>>52614483
>>52614496
Dungeon Siege 2 has one that does it passively. Boktai also has a "butterfly sense".
>>
>>52614560
I mean, Star Wars, The Original Trilogy is solid, as is importing a spaceship into Supreme Commander(the Light of Terra, or one of the capital ships from a jump like Sins of a Solar Empire are commonly what is used). Really most space jumps are good for what you are looking for.
>>
>>52614583
holy shit ur amazingly beautiful bb. Dungeon Siege is the one I was looking for
>>
>>52614603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIZLVeClFs
>>
File: I love Brawl.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I love Brawl.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>52613415
No.
>>
>>52614560
Best that come to mind are Polity, Star Wars OT, Supreme Commander, FTL and Star Trek nuboot.
>>
>>52614627
please tell me it's not just one image and they edited the whole speech
>>
>>52614637
Oh and Battlestar Galactica for lower-tech implementations.
>>
>>52614560
Go to Dahak Chronicles. Get the moon. (It's a spaceship.)
>>
>>52614648
It's more for an early chain ship, don't have the perks to do the drawback for that or the ability to move it into a hammerspace.

>>52614637
>>52614592
Cheers, probably gonna get one from Star Wars or FTL. Or can the Derelict ship from SupCom be imported as the commander from the same jump?
>>
>>52614664
>checks the SupCom jump
Hmm. So long as you buy it before you start spending MP on your ACU, I guess you could.
>>
What's a fantasy setting that roughly on the level of a person with a gun and ten years of training and experience with it?
>>
>>52614812
Low fantasy, I'd imagine.
>>
Remember when ir_fane showed us just how unreasonable Red could be? I do, and it was glorious.
>>
>>52614835
Can't say I do.
>>
>>52614819
No, "low-/high-power" and "low/high fan tasy" are entirely distinct. That's more a matter of tone/prevalence of fantastic elements. Like, Harry Potter would in most regards be considered high fantasy, even if it's not incredibly powerful.
>>
>>52614835
I remember when ir_fane showed us how much of a petty, cowardly little bitch he was.
>>
>>52614643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTYoxHfXKeE
>>
>>52614859
>>
>>52614812
Dishonored?
>>
>>52614859
>cowardly
Lol, Timmy, you're the only one who uses that word in this community.
>>
>>52613415
When there is no Avenue left for my society Two Progress in and there is no suffering for me to alleviate or evil for me to fight.
>>52613591
bookmaker screws ,time Traveling to Prevent my opponent from being born,deploying my internal world to have its inhabitants and my various circles Of demons gang up on them,activating all my super modes at once,calling down rods From God that have been enchanted with the Piercing magic from Ending the infinite scenario from Anima Beyond Fantasy,via the ominous hammer.
>>
Which version of the titan fall jump should I use?
>>
File: Nyarly 2.jpg (44KB, 421x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarly 2.jpg
44KB, 421x720px
>>52613591
>"It was just an avatar."
>>
>>52613415
When I choose to make it regardless of what hell I've been dropped into. It's really easy to just take a minute to sit back and relax, before getting back to business.

>>52613500
Out-sneaking and out-playing everyone else. It's still relevant and quite frankly, much more fun than just walking up to someone and punching them in the face (unless it's part of the plan).

>>52613591
Read above.

The real question is, what tricks DON'T I have.

>>52614560
Lyrical Nanoha starships are the shit homie, especially the Saint Cradle.

There's also Kerbal Space Program, Teen Titans, Mass Effect, Star Trek, X-Com 1, and Martian Successor Nadesico.
>>
Jump #304: Final Fantasy XIV
>The Devil, reversed: Resistance of temptation. Freedom from bondage.
>Age: 14
>Location:
>Race: Moogle (-100)
Oh look, now humes are hyur. (Hyuk.) Ha ha also fuck you Squaresoft I'ma be a moogle. Kupo.
>Professions: Miner, Blacksmith, Alchemist
>Moogle Delivery (Free, Moogle)
>Geographical Prospecting System (Free, Miner)
>Vein Revitalization (600, Miner)
>Defensive Plating (Free, Blacksmith)
>Cold Fires (500, Blacksmith)
>Crystal Metallurgy (300, Blacksmith)
>Composition Analysis (Free, Alchemist)
>Materia Adaptation (0, Alchemist)

I just... look, it's an MMORPG. Again. I'm not the main character, and I don't want to be. But what I am going to do is set up shop and sell gear to people. Gear that doesn't fit the theme of the game. Gear that is, at times, hilariously overpowered and geared specifically to defeat certain bosses or deal with certain plot lines. Or just hearkens back to older titles.

It gives me an excuse to get people to pay ME to test out all the stuff I've been working on in my spare time over the last few jumps, and iron out the kinks.
>>
>>52615001
Where the hell did my name go. I swear to god, this browser. Obviously, that's my build.
>>
>>52614981
The text version is more content complete than the imaged one, so you should probably use it.
>>
>>52615001
>The Devil, reversed: Resistance of temptation. Freedom from bondage.
Been meaning to ask: what's the deal with these?
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52615067
> anonymous doesn't know what the Rider-Waite deck is.
>>
File: Coming This Thread.gif (510KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Coming This Thread.gif
510KB, 500x366px
Anyone have a good idea for a +300 CP drawback for Batman? I only need one more.
>>
>>52615087
I know what a fucking Tarot deck is, I just don't know what he's actually doing with it here.
>>
File: A1C6OzR.gif (1022KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
A1C6OzR.gif
1022KB, 500x270px
>>52615092
One that makes you always look outclassed by everyone else, no matter the task?
>>
>>52615092
you are flamed for the death of Thomas and Martha Wayne so perfectly that even Batman can't figure out you didn't do it.

>>52615096
It's what the cards mean individually Anonymous,the various tarot readings layer.The meanings into a scenario to predict the future,how do you think they were supposed to work? he's using them to enhance his writing by adding scenarios and such with them.
>>
>>52613415
I frequently know peace; it's those stretched-out moments in between the periods of screaming.
>>
>>52615092
Maybe a butler like Alfred but is extremely incompetent and messes up all your plans but you can't seem to make yourself get rid of them.
>>
>>52615108
I didn't know if he was literally just drawing them and then using that to influence his story or what. There's no need to be a smug prick when someone doesn't know something a specific situation, Bancho.
>>
>>52615092
An obsession to fix Gotham?
>>
>>52615092
Plot prevents you from doing any relevant changes to the setting? If you're a hero villains will escape and won't die, and if you're a villain your schemes will always be undone?

Doesn't prevents you from getting killed yourself, you just can do any lasting damage or good to the world.
>>
>>52615125
I think I'll go with something like this.

>>52615107
>>52615108
>>52615114
>>52615125
>>52615129
Thanks for the help, everyone!
>>
>>52614560
>>52614637
How the heck did I forget Tenchi Muyo? It has living clarketech starships with superpowers.
>>
File: 1450506217131.png (1MB, 1280x1890px) Image search: [Google]
1450506217131.png
1MB, 1280x1890px
Need help deciding my starter Pokemon. What were your starters, /jc/?
>>
>>52615166
Tenchi probably has the best ship in the entire chain that you can purchase, but you can't actually made another of the same type. At top, you can make your own second generation fleet.
>>
>>52615207
Riolu, I wanted a partner who could use aura and later on speak into my mind as we could be the perfect team.
>>
>>52613500
I used to need to cheat fairly hard since I was lacking even compared to new companions due to more support based builds. By cheat, I mean playing dirty whenever applicable. Needless to say I'm definitely a match for my companions and don't feel the overwhelming need to overcompensate with unsavory tactics. Still kinda do though since I'm a ninja.
>>
>>52615207
Cyndaquil, since it's my favourite.
>>
>>52615207
I picked a Shiny Vulpix with Hypnosis. Needless to say she got a lot of mileage out of it both in and out of battle.
>>
Looking for the strongest digimon to turn into as a digimon. Also no one mentioned if I could use Digimon Partner and pick my tamer from canon cast.
>>
>>52615376
Numemon.
>>
File: kyoko.jpg (52KB, 667x295px) Image search: [Google]
kyoko.jpg
52KB, 667x295px
>>52615380
>>
>>52615376
https://wikimon.net/Category:Ultimate_Level

this is pretty much the tops of the power level, find something you like and start clicking the "evolves from" till you get to A baby level , so you know where to start out at.
>>
>>52615376
That's not currently a thing you can do in the Jump. Think someone became partner of a canon character by going Wild One and taking the unbonded Digivice to them. As for Digimon Form, just pick something you like. It's already been mentioned that you'll need to accumulate data, grow older and train in order to get stronger and just digivolving into a form may not necessarily start you off at the level other interpretations of that Digimon have as a baseline. Like you can't pick Lucemon and expect to be as strong as the Lucemon from frontier right off the bat. Otherwise I'd mention Arkadimon as the most broken ass Digimon ever.
>>
What are the rules for original companions that I create? Do I need a stasis pod?
>>
>>52615376
What jump?
>>
>>52615442
if you create an original companion with an OC companion option from a jump. They do not require a stasis pod but rather take one of the eight slots as normal for a purchased companion,pretty much the same for descendents or intelligences you created on your own.
>>
>>52615442

How are you creating them? There's lots of ways and most don't require a pod but we'd need to know which way you're using.
>>
>>52615463
Ah, so the best choice would be to wait until I get to a jump that lets that happen. Thanks
>>
>>52615441
Yeah I heard from the jumpmaker we would have to do that but I figured the stronger the digimon the more growth potential I would have. A shame I cannot pick from canon then.

>>52615437
I will start looking I suppose.
>>
>>52615484

Ah, well then I'd still recommend Arkadimon. That entire line when it was introduced was just absurdly strong. The Rookie was like as strong as a Mega and it's one of the few Digimon that had a Super Ultimate. You wouldn't have a Super Ultimate form because of this Jump, but still.
>>
>>52615494

>but it is unclear if it possesses any sense of self

pretty sure Arkadimon is a trap option anonymous.
>>
>>52615376
Royal Knights and Demon Lords
>>
>>52614085
Thank you for this.
I loved the series when I was a kid.
>>
File: Batman The Animated Series.pdf (295KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Animated Series.pdf
295KB, 1x1px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ

That's right, Jumpers! The Jump you've all been waiting for is finally here!
>>
>>52615562
I am coming for you Harley
>>
>>52615562
>scrolls through to see if its a prank
Hurray! It's legit!
>>
File: 1452029126843.gif (986KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452029126843.gif
986KB, 400x225px
>>52615562
>>
File: [Bueno].jpg (33KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
[Bueno].jpg
33KB, 362x366px
>>52615562
YJ_Anon, you are awesome.
>>
So, I've been super busy with life, that annoying thing that doesn't like letting you have fun, but I finally have enough time, and energy, at the same moment that I've gone along and started updating the jump list. Here's what I've added so far, other than >>52615562 what have I missed?
I haven't really touched the uploads folder much since someone has dumped a bunch of duplicate jumps in there, presumably unintentionally, but if there's something 'real' there that I missed let me know.

Vanquish
Ride to Hell - Retribution
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Duel Monsters - The Heroes
The Old Kingdom
Double Cross
Digimon Tamers
Food Wars - Shokugeki No Soma
Heathers
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy
Greek Myth
Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare
Elite Dangerous
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Stranger Things
Oreimo
Noblesse (Oblige Edition)
Overwatch
Onimusha Essentials
Rainbow Six Siege
The God of High School
Street Fighter
Peter Pan
Seven Deadly Sins
>>
>>52615686
There's the Bee Movie Jump as well.
>>
>>52615562
Mad Love is discounted to Drop In.
>>
>>52615241
My brother!
Though Cyndaquil is only high on my list. Quilava is my actual favorite.
>>
>>52615699
Oops, yeah that's supposed to be discounted for Criminals.
>>
>>52615696
Righto.
>>
>>52615686
Thank you for taking time away from what I'm sure is a hectic schedule to do this for us. We really appreciate your contributions.
>>
>>52615686
>Rainbow Six Siege
Since when?
>>
>>52615686
Thanks for all the hard work.
>>
>>52615686
Missing a few from the uploads folder I think.

Dishonored 2
Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem Tellius
Gone
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4 - Blade
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 6 - Kabuto
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7 - Den-O & Kiva
Kawata Shoujo
Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis
Xam'd The Lost Memories
>>
>>52615732
Worst OTB I've ever seen, that jump
>>
>>52615719
>>52615750
Glad you like it. I'll post the updated file in a few minutes, if there's nothing else I've missed. You lot have been busy while I was away - 24 jumps added this time. I think.

>>52615732
No clue. It's in the N-Z folder with an update date of the 31st of March, if that helps.

>>52615762
If those are all finished I guess I'll add them now then.

That makes... 34 jumps.

You crazy jumpmaking people you.
>>
>>52615562
...Well. Shit. I want 4200cp worth of stuff, and I don't even have a gimmick yet.

Guess I should start cutting stuff...

>>52615713
Aw.
>>
>>52615764
What was the OTB? I Just grabbed Patch Notes and You May Die
>>
>>52615781
>Patch Notes
There you go
>>
>>52615781
I think Patch Notes may be the OTB. I don't like it because I think it's too OP and meta, but I wasn't on when the jump was being discussed.
>>
>>52615562
Does Jumper Industries work the same way it does in Earth's Mightiest Heroes with the retaining knowledge/upgrades?
>>
>>52615799
Yes.
>>
WHY DID I DECIDE TO MAKE SPORE IMAGED. JESUS CHRIST I'M BARELY HALFWAY DONE.

WHY DID I TRY TO PLAY GOD.
>>
>>52615822
which of the stages are you basing on or is it the whole thing? And if so are times Skips involved or is it more of a Masters of magic kind of thing? because I could really use that time.
>>
>>52615817
Alright, thanks!

>>52615822
Keep at it, anon. I eagerly await and wish you luck.
>>
>>52615822
Good luck! I was intimidated enough just trying to do text, but I really liked the first image I saw of your imaged take on it. Have you shown off anything else since then?
>>
>>52615822
Because it'll be amazing when it's done. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Also, good luck SporeAnon. Eagerly anticipating it.
>>
File: [LAUGHTER TURNS TO CRYING].jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER TURNS TO CRYING].jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>52615853
Nope.

"I WON'T DO SPOILERS." I THOUGHT.
"IT'LL BE DONE ON TIME." I THOUGHT.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- >pic related

>>52615833
All of them. Part 1 is Cell and Creature. Hybrid. Timeskip when you aren't in creature mode.

>>52615865
To be honest, if it get's too hard, I can just throw everything together in a very basic format and upload it- I mean, the mechanical parts of the jump are actually DONE... if not put together.
>>
>>52615884
Can I please have a zero CP drawback where you don't have time skips ?
>>
>>52615884
Oooooh.

I am hype.

>>52615562
Also, is this fully done? If it is I can put it on the jump list if you like. Slide it in under the wire before I fall asleep.
>>
>>52615562
Does this start at the start of the animated series or sometime else?
>>
File: JumpChain - Jump List.pdf (87KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain - Jump List.pdf
87KB, 1x1px
>>52615937
Actually, I'm just going to go to sleep now. Here's the list, I'll update it again tomorrow if you want that on it.
>>
What are all the jumps that give video game mechanics like health bars and inventories?
>>
>>52616003
The Gamer is pretty good for that
>>
>>52615968
Kawata Shoujo can be made in less than 10 years.
>>
>>52616003
>Overlord (The Series)
>SAO
>Minecraft
>The Gamer

I think World Seed and Alterworld could also do it?
>>
>>52615937
>>52615968
It's done; goodnight, TopHat.

>>52615942
I need to include a time extension drawback, but the Jump starts in 1986 and is meant to end before the Justice League forms in 2000-2001.
>>
>>52616003
Terraria has all that, and also has an extra life perk
>>
>>52616102
>I need to include a time extension drawback, but the Jump starts in 1986 and is meant to end before the Justice League forms in 2000-2001.
That would be right around when Batman starts right? I think he was going for about eight years before B:TAS starts
>>
>>52616146
Yep; 1986 is right around the time he first suits up as Batman, as seen in a flashback in the Mask of the Phantasm.
>>
>>52615968
Cabin in the Woods has >10 years when it should be <10 Years.
>>
>>52615562
Here goes.

Drop-In [Free] I'll just appear, one more madman to join the ranks.
>perks:
Timm Design [Free] Vanity!
Gimmick [Free] And fun.
Madman [Free] ...Worth it just for the crazy laugh
Researcher [100] Nice, very nice.
Nightmare [100] Mwahaha, yesss. I shall be a true terror.
Cat Burglar [200] Also, there's some very shiny stuff here. I kind of want a bunch of that.
Riddle Me This [200] Oh, yes. I shall be the Commander of Complex Conundrums.
One Bad Day [200] Where's the fun in that? ...well, it's useful at least.
Mad Love [400] This has quite some potential.
Insanity Defense [300] Useful, yes. Even if it doesn't work against villains.
>powers/gimmicks:
-
>items:
Costume [Free] Not sure what to go with yet, considering Gimmick lets me get away with a /lot/. Also, with the Fans probably basing their costumes on this...
Puddin’s Pie [Free] Mmm, pudding.
Jumper Cave [100] A perfect place for a lair.
BONK Mallet! [100] Bonk. Haha.
>companions:
Deranged Fan [50] Now this is great. I'll go with Researcher and Servant, for an excellent maid and assistant.
Deranged Fan [50] But we need more than one of these wonderful women. Gimmick and Street Fighter, for a sidekick to join me.
Rogue Gallery [+200] Oh, how great. More enemies.
>drawbacks:
Mentally Ill [+100] Kleptomania, go!
Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Bat? [+200] Batsy, batsy, batsy. This won't do...
Gotham Beyond [+300] ...I have things to do, you see?

So, I mostly spend my time skipping out on Batman and trying to help some of the villains (and stealing a /lot/ of stuff. There's probably no gem or piece of jewelry left in Gotham when I'm done).

Aside from that, mostly just going to have fun with my new Fans. Maybe occasionally help the rest of the Batfamily, just to mess with Batman.
>>
>>52616168
Isn't the 400 CP vigilante perk Martial Discipline just a worse version of the 600 CP All-Star Training?
>>
>>52616230
Whoops, yeah I forgot to take out the line mentioning martial arts in All-Star Training.
>>
>>52615562
This is sort of fantastic, and I kind of want everything. I'm not sure how you'd feel about raising the drawback cap, but it might be worth considering, given that there are 11, 000 CP worth of perks, plus all the Powers/Gimmicks (6, 550CP), plus (7,450) plus companions... Even with discounts, there's plenty of room to bump up the drawbacks without risking people buying too much of the jump.
>>
Where other than Titanic can I get a massive seafaring vessel?
>>
what can fix the dancer of the boreal valley in dark souls 3 jump? it mentions something like that in her companion description.
>>
>>52616400
The Cure from Supernatural?
>>
>>52616400
Stuff that can break or revert a curse. Stuff that can help uncloud someone's mind. Stuff that can make people sane in some way. I don't think it was directly referencing anything as much as leaving the possibility open for people.
>>
What jumps give access to large amounts of raw resources besides minecraft and terraria?
>>
>>52615822
a tidbit of imaged stuff as a teaser? Also, Terraforming tools?
>>52616003
A lot of people overlook Counter Strike.
>>
Is anyone working on Exalted Alchemicals?

I've seen reference to it being semi-sortof-claimed, but is that settled?
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52616697
I mentioned I'd be willing to make it.

Basically, after I finish Lunars (which, holy crap, I need to get back to work on. So close to finishing, but study stuff's drowning me.), anyway, after I finish that, I was planning to continue working on either Fair Folk or Alchemicals.

However, I empathically didn't claim Alchemicals. So if you or anyone else would like to make that jump, then I wish you good luck.
>>
>>52613415
When I get bored of adventure or I feel like there's really nothing anymore I can do with my life. I also take breaks. Gotta relax ^u^
>>
>>52615207
Blaziken, because fire chicken is op and my favorite starter from Emerald.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52613415
Peace hasn't been an option for aeons.

There is only my motivation and morale. All else is irrelevant.

>>52613500
Methods for what? Eating, drinking, sleeping? Existing? Because at this point I've developed far better alternatives for all of those, let alone something as sophisticated as combat. It's hardly appropriate for a cosmic entity to go around fencing, suplexing people or throwing midgets at them.

One thing that never goes out of fashion though: Figuring out what people want, and how to use it to your advantage. Be it misdirection, seduction, politics or good old fashioned shitposting-it's easier to get what you want when someone feels compelled to give it to you.

>>52613591
My coat.

Everyone knows about the loser who puts his coat over his head and wishes he could disappear from the world for a while when times get tough.

Hardly any loser can actually do it, though.

>>52615207
A Gardevoir named Gar. Because a psychic knight seemed pretty cool to have your back.

I am the worst at pokenames, and she agrees.

>>52615562
Ooh, nice. And right before bedtime, too
>>
>>52617037
>and she agrees.
Anon, I...
>>
>>52616363
If other people feel the some way, I'll raise the drawback limit. I try and err on the side of caution when it comes to things like that.
>>
>>52617088
U have my vote.
>>
File: Universe 7 Team.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Universe 7 Team.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
Jumpers!

Jump-chan has decreed that this whole Jumpchain thing has gotten out of control. There are way too many of you.

So she's decided to trim the fat by holding a Tournament! But not just any kind of tournament. Only one Jumper and their companions will survive this, while the rest get permanently erased from existence. As well as every universe they've ever been to.

You get to pick nine companions to form your battle team for the TOURNAMENT OF JUMP-CHAN. Who do you choose?
>>
>>52617167
I give up my chain, and my grail wish to become a benefactor activates. I fly off, enjoying my new benefactor powers as there is no way I could typically survive a tournament against the other jumpers. So long, suckers.
>>
>>52617167
I'm not a companion jumper, so what >>52617216
said
>>
>>52617167
Im actually the benefactors companion, so im pretty safe up here.
>>
>>52617216
>>52617222
I imagine forfeiting counts as defeat, going by the question.

Seriously, if your answer to a question is "I'm not answering question/I don't care/Not participating" why are you answering at all? Just to be contrarian?
>>
>>52615207
Shiny Froakie. My dumb little kid self thought the bubbles around his neck looked like a cloud and named him Cirrius. Protean is a fun ability
>>
File: its joke.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
its joke.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
>>52617244
Nah bro I just gave up my chain and I got a grail wish at the end as is promised.

also
>>
>>52617269
Not very funny t b h, but that's nothing new for /jc/.

>>52617167
Well, I'd be pretty much done for because I never take any companions. Besides, even if I did, I'd probably get beaten by some powergamer like ASA.
>>
>>52617167
Read >>52617336 except that I do take companions.
>>
>>52617167
That idea is pure potatoes.

I and my companions would train as hard as we possibly could.

And probably die horribly in the first round.
>>
>>52617336
Basically this, even with companions I'm still less then two dozen jumps in. I'd probably just die to some conceptual world destroying bullshit in the first round.
>>
>>52617356
Actually, now that I think about it, if jumpchain were real, everyone with a sufficient number of jumps who didn't outright refuse to take powerful options would be on more or less the same level. We have more than enough "you know how to use your powers perfectly" and "you are a top-tier munchkin" perks after all.
>>
>>52617167
What if I'm almost permanently fused with most of my companions
>>
>>52617382
>I and my companions
>Should be "my companions and I"

And I also apparently also failed grammar school lesson one as well.
>>
Shouldn't've jumped sub-optimally :^)
>>
>>52617167
High tier jumpers end up in a standstill. Too many fiat-backed immunities and regen factors.
>>
>>52617167
>>52617422
And now see the real reason this topic was brought up.
>>
>>52617422
But what is Sub-Optimal REALLY.
>>
>>52615207
Larvesta because it's fluffy, adorable, and evolves into a poofy flaming moth.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (127KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
127KB, 623x414px
>>52617443
>>
>>52617244
To be fair, the question can't be taken seriously. At best people ignore it or tiptoe around it, at worst it starts an argument.
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>52617167
Oh, geez. All of my story Jumpers from Erased or whatnot just lose, period, especially against longtime Jumpers.

Cat Wizard would stand a chance for the most part and has the benefit of being immortal and having almost bottomless magical reserves, but once someone deploys anti-magic anything, their effective goes down considerably and they're mostly just a flying brick at that point - and their ki and Mantra are much more finite than their magic, and would dry out eventually. Especially if I wasn't allowed to bring the Mantra Cube in nearby. Plus, even considering they're my most min-maxed Jumper, they're also one of the 'youngest' and less experienced.

At least I would finally get the excuse to chat with Konata or trade notes with Garlock before I get retgone'd. And bully certain other Jumpers. If I was gonna die at that point, I'd just go maximum overtroll.

Speak of, who the fuck's idea was this?! This is sadistic and stupid! Is my Erased benefactor behind this?! I demand to take this to a higher cosmic court, damn it!
>>
File: potofgreed.png (555KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
potofgreed.png
555KB, 750x1050px
>>52617443
>>
File: sdzw_en026.jpg (77KB, 343x480px) Image search: [Google]
sdzw_en026.jpg
77KB, 343x480px
>>52617498
Your right, Pot of Avarice is so much better.
>>
File: Look Upon Him And Despair.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Look Upon Him And Despair.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>52617497
>Speak of, who the fuck's idea was this?! This is sadistic and stupid! Is my Erased benefactor behind this?! I demand to take this to a higher cosmic court, damn it!

Jump-chan decided to take advice from the Omni-King and his Tournament of Power.
>>
File: Potatoes.jpg (89KB, 555x369px) Image search: [Google]
Potatoes.jpg
89KB, 555x369px
>>52617167
Sorry I'm not in the mood for Potato Salad.
>>
>>52617167
First everyone teams up to finally stomp a cosmic mudhole in Bancho's ass. Then with all the highpower Jumpers gathered in one place we collectively turn on Jumpchan and seize the means of jump production!
>>
>>52613415
There's no happy ending

So they say

Not for me anyway

>>52615207
Pikachu, because I am and will always be casual weeaboo trash.

>>52617167
I become ASA's companion.
>>
>>52617167
I'd probably try to swear fealty to Val's Jumper and pass my companions and self off as her companions that came to cheer her and the participating companions on.
>>
>>52617167
What was the point of this exercise, anon?
>>
>>52617601

Boredom.
>>
>>52617167
>Multiplayer, Tournament arc, Dragon ball Super reference
Dear god how horrifying.
>>
>>52613415
when you sleep
>>
>>52617167
GOKU YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU SOLD US OUT

AGAIN
>>
>>52613500
asymmetric methods, now I can just waltz on in
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>52617682
>>
>>52613591
Become the wall and flatten them
>>
>>52617167
>Who do you choose?
No one, because I'm likely the jumper who gets ganked in the break room before the first round even begins.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mnt67zEvCd1qz4rgp.gif (60KB, 175x204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnt67zEvCd1qz4rgp.gif
60KB, 175x204px
>>52617167
Can we do a dance-off instead?
>>
>>52617718
One jumper probably has a super virus spread throughout the tournament so...most new jumpers died on the first breath.
>>
>>52617718
Lucky. You're seen as a threat to take out early.

Knowing my luck, my purchase of Devil Style in Medaka results in me slipping on a banana peel coming down the stairs and breaking every bone when falling down.
>>
File: Confused.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>52617761
Wait, it's not a dance-off? What kind of tournament is this supposed to be then?
>>
>>52617167
I die almost immediately. None of my Jumpers have ever broken triple digits, or risen above city-busting in terms of power, because I get bored before I reach that point and start over.
>>
>>52617613
Well as you can see, your actual question isn't likely to ever get answered.

Because of the despair.

I hope you're happy.
>>
>>52614560
TTGL allows you to make one also DBZ has big get estar
>>
>>52617588
>Val's jumper
So, you both die?
>>
>>52615092
How bout one that makes the costume unwieldy?

like baddies will give you a wedgie and you can choke on your cape?

perhaps chafing
>>
>>52617588
Do you want to be eaten? Because that is how you get eaten, resurrected, eaten again, repeatedly ad infinitum.
>>
>>52617459

Best choice.

You can also wear the Larvesta as a jet-pack!
>>
>>52617935
Thanks, but I don't need any more drawbacks.
>>
>>52617956
Val eats people?
>>
How do I give my Pokemon human form?
>>
>>52617994
Import them into other jumps, or take the perk from Unholy Heights.
>>
File: e75.png (263KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
e75.png
263KB, 640x357px
>>52617956
Now, now. I've been mellowed out by True Love since then, there's no way I'd do such nasty, mean things. I'd just keep that cute anon who wanted to swear fealty as a pet.
>>
>>52617920
I'm a lot more comfortable with her chances compared to mine.

>>52617956
Beats being erased.
>>
>>52617985
It doesn't come up much anymore, but yes. Her jumper is a cannibal.
>>
>>52617167
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNtsU2d4LPI
> TIME TO TURN THIS BITCH UP MY NIGGAS!
>>
>>52618029
>Pic
How's the Jump going?
>>
>>52618055
It's not cannibalism if you are not human.
>>
>>52618091
Well, that's a rude thing to say about Val.
>>
>>52618091
Yeah but CanniVal is a snappy name. You could put that on a business card.
>>
>>52617994
Use "Polymorphing" from Samurai Jack; it lets you turn living things into a single specific animal. Choose human as that animal.
>>
File: CZ.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CZ.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>>52618079
Quite well actually. There's lots of fun stuff to work with so a fair bit is done despite it not being my main focus.

With school work and all, I can't do toooo much on the jumpside this month. Hoping to release Majikoi, since that's fairly straightforward, this month but if not, I'll be back to full speed next month, since all my assignments that month are easy peasy.

>>52618091
le gasp! Anon doesn't even see me as human anymore. Am I nothing more then a hungry beast to you my dear anon? How wonderful~

>>52618108
No other pun name I've thought of is as funny as that one and with Val, there's a lot of puns.
>>
>>52614560
Ratchet & Clank has a perk that makes you an exceptional spaceship pilot and gives all the prerequisite knowledge to build and improve ships from there. The Lombax ship you can pickup is also the best starfighter in the setting.
>>
>>52618141
I knooow. It's a really good one, perfect fit, clever.
>>
>>52618141
>Anon doesn't even see me as human anymore

>Australian pretending that they were ever considered humans
>>
File: IJSH.gif (350KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
IJSH.gif
350KB, 400x224px
>>52614085
>>52615562
>>
>>52618079
>>52618141
I forsee a very painful and comedic brand new chain coming this way.

Drawback to replace Kazuma in the narrative included?
>>
>>52618197
True, I suppose we evolved to a superior species in our time spent on the most awesomest place on Earth long ago.

>>52618201
Not so much a drawback.

The jump, right now, is made with the idea that you, the jumper, are being reincarnated into this world. Meaning all this CP malarkey is a special way of handling that bit at the start of the show where Kazuma got offered a bunch of cheat items. You technically are the meeting just before Kazuma's meeting, meaning if you wanted, you could take Aqua (There'll be an option just for her) as a companion and thus basically take Kazuma's place entirely. He'll still die and get offered the chance to reincarnate but not by Aqua, since she's with you
>>
>>52618197
Australians while similar to humans have long since become a separate species, the key difference is that they have several adaptations to help them survive in their hostile environment.

This includes a different brain structure that is better suited to survival in their natural habitat and allows them to treat the constant encounters with various dangerous creatures as a casual occurrence without the stress related illnesses that would be expected from a human living in that area.
>>
>>52618273
I am sorry to ask but what jump are you talking about?
>>
>>52618273

>True, I suppose we evolved to a superior species in our time spent on the most awesomest place on Earth long ago.

Did you manage to evolve being poisonous yet, or is that just everything else in Australia?
>>
>>52618303
Konosuba. Sorry, shoulda mentioned the name.

>>52618307
Only poison is the words we spit. Sadly, because having a poison bite would be fuckin rad.
>>
Does anyone know what jump the perk that makes any attacks nonlethal comes from?
>>
File: [For you].gif (173KB, 417x408px) Image search: [Google]
[For you].gif
173KB, 417x408px
>>52618273
> that spoiler
He better fucking thank me for the sacrifice, but more seriously, I can't wait to take those girls across the multiverse. Thanks for your efforts Val!
>>
>>52618307
It'd be a natural adaptation. I watched a documentary a while back that suspected that humans were going that way before we developed all this "tool use" and "big brain" business. It was based on an observation on the bacteria in our mouths that often leads to infection in wounds caused by our bites unless properly treated.
>>
>>52618342
Like Nanoha or something. One of the magical girl ones where things are a lot more intense than the magical girl genre tag would have you believe.
>>
>>52618273
Can we take Aqua's place instead?
>>
File: 1475675762515.png (88KB, 1200x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475675762515.png
88KB, 1200x350px
>>52618372
Oh god, this. I had no idea magical girl shows were so hardcore. I used to think Nanoha and Madoka were outliers.

Then I actually learned what mid to lategame Sailor Moon was, the hard way.

I will never forget the shame of this lesson: never underestimate teenage girls in colorful outfits, or their foes.
>>
File: Emu-War.jpg (1MB, 980x2985px) Image search: [Google]
Emu-War.jpg
1MB, 980x2985px
>>52618292
>Australians while similar to humans have long since become a separate species, the key difference is that they have several adaptations to help them survive in their hostile environment.

You mean their awful posting?, I mean Val broke her keyboard doing it whiles her Dog runs scared and the cat rules the house

>we evolved to a superior species

I'm glad you are speaking well about your Overlords
>>
File: ads.jpg (101KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
101KB, 850x610px
>>52618385
In a sense? I'm not planning on an option to let you hang about in that space dealing with incoming reincarnees but you can pick the Goddess race and be one sent to the world like her. Maybe I'll put in something about being able to take Aquas place that way.

>>52618419
>cat rules the house
The kitten has decided it's favourite nap spot is lounging on my throat as I'm lying down.

I feel like it's a sign of something.
>>
>>52618273

Post went thorough to quickly >>52618419
>>
>>52618473
>Pic
That's fantastic. Absolutely, positively fantastic.
>>
>>52618419
I never realized Emus were so vicious, I have the sudden need to genetically engineer a bunch of super Emus and just unleash them upon worlds to see what happens.
>>
>>52618517

Like the Australians and their postings
>>
File: tumblr_nyo5p3YJcb1uxdc1go1_500.png (290KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyo5p3YJcb1uxdc1go1_500.png
290KB, 500x375px
What jumps offer good perks for integrating into a society / acquiring jobs?

I'm on my way to Gravity Rush, and I'm tryna be the best damn doctor barber that Hekseville never knew they wanted.
>>
>>52618359
So the human race basically would have become zombies if we hadn't developed tool use?
>>
File: 75180198.jpg (45KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
75180198.jpg
45KB, 500x630px
>>52618466
I want to have them go "Jumper! I choose you! when I take aquas place.
>>
File: Cassowary.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cassowary.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>52618517
Nah dude, what you're gonna wanna do is genetically engineer yourself a bunch of Cassowary.
>>
>>52618546
Boss Cass go and stay go.
>>
>>52618538
Sneaking up on something, biting it, then slowly stalk them day and night until they succumb from exhaustion and their infected wounds? Weaker individually than most of the things we hunt but winning with numbers? Slow and lumbering compared to everything else while possessing seemingly inexhaustible stamina? Yes.
>>
>>52618517
Nah, just crossbreed Emus and Ostriches.
>>
File: i11474414654.png (85KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
i11474414654.png
85KB, 375x360px
>>52618517
I used to see domesticated emus when I was a kid, dotted around in little pens here in the bayou.
You know that King of the Hill episode where Buck Strickland has a farm full of emus? That's real. That's a real thing.
They're pretty sedate, though. They'd let you walk right up and pet them, even without the owners around.

But, any wild animal can be pretty vicious and unpredictable. That's because they live in the wild. It's a whole world of "oh shit everything is trying to eat me fuck".
>>
>>52618654
>emus
>ever sedate
Ahahaha, fuck that. You ever chase down an emu when it's gotten out of its pen? They turn into vicious fuckers the second they think they can get away with it.
>>
File: promethean.jpg (97KB, 809x1600px) Image search: [Google]
promethean.jpg
97KB, 809x1600px
I'm wanting to import companions into Infamous but there is no option. Would it be agreeable or reasonable that I could import 4 companions for 200cp with each of them gaining a background and a conduit type? Nothing else just those two things.
>>
>>52618672
It's a Quicksilver jump. Do it if only to spite that worthless son of a bitch.
>>
>>52618546
Cassowaries are overhyped. Yeah, they're vicious if you provoke them, but so are kangaroos and you don't see people memeing about how they're the ultimate terror monster. Cassowaries are normally pretty placid, they don't just go around fucking shit up.
>>
>>52618672
No.Some jumps just don't have companion imports. Deal with it.
>>
>>52618672
Do whatever you want my man. Pretty sure lots of people implement basic Companion options into Jumps that don't have them.
>>
>>52618672
If theres no option you cant import. Theres nothing stopping you from headcannoning one in anyways, but that is nonstandard. 50cp is a little cheap to get someone conduit powers though. They're very versatile
>>
>>52618672
No, some jumps (like Infamous) were made before we had any quality standards whatsoever. It's just something you have to accept.
>>
>>52618699
>Some jumps just don't have companion imports.

And those jumps were made improperly.
>>
Speaking of Quicksilver and Pokemon, would Psionics and the four 100 CP perks?

Also, how hard would it be finding Dialga to use the masterball on it?
>>
>>52618728
No, they're just old. Companions weren't as big a thing back then.
>>
>>52618728
No, they were made in a different style than you prefer. Personally, I like jumps that don't have companion imports. Means I can take them before I get my companions so I don't have to feel regret over lost potential utility.
>>
>>52618742
Very hard.
>>
>>52618728
Those were the first jumps.
>>
>>52618668
Well, they're birds. And all birds are pricks.

Not necessarily evil.

Just pricks.
>>
>>52618754
Except the community standard now is to include companion imports. Meaning jumps that lack those go against standards and thus are improperly made.
>>
>>52618749
>>52618759

And? So you're saying it's old and outdated. My point stands.
>>
So, I'm planning on something a bit nonstandard, and wanted to see how bad the general reaction would be.

If I wrote as an unwilling companion for an Edgy xxMc420xx character who had long term evilulz intentions, and had the aim of making them fail their jump... How against everything would that be? Or more a case of "fuck it, why not?".

I know the jumpers themselves can get OP quickly, as OCPs rise and build on each other and metaknowledge retains usefulness, but there's ways around everything, so it just needs planning. Especially when the Jumper isn't exactly great at long-term planning.
>>
>>52618742
Ideally you'd have to basically ensure that Team Galactic gets their plans going and then capture Dialga when it shows up.
>>
In World of Cultivation is there any way to be a Yao Mo and Xie hybrid sort-of? I do not want to be blocked off to any cultivation path.
>>
>>52618742
Probably really, really hard. Dialga and Palkia aren't even in the same dimension most of the time and tend to hang outside of the local fabric or reality. You have to do crazy shit like Galactic to even call them out, or hope for some weirdness like in the movie they where fighting each other while hoping you're there before they go back to wherever they usually live.
>>
>>52618765
No, it just means they're different from the current convention.
>>
>>52618774
No it doesn't though? Especially since they were among the first, and Quicksilver Jumps. Calling those improperly made is just moronic since those were the foundation for everything else.
>>
>>52618786
>In World of Cultivation is there any way to be a Yao Mo and Xie hybrid sort-of? I do not want to be blocked off to any cultivation path.

have you considered having companions take both paths and then implanting the things that turned you into those things simultaneously?
>>
>>52618809
>>52618825

It's possible for the original creator to get things wrong, anons.

Why else did we chase him out.
>>
>>52618843
You can't get things wrong if you're the one setting the standard though. Other people can improve upon things and make them better, but calling them improper is improper.
>>
Guys. It's just assholes waking up and trying to get their jollies in today. Ignore them.
>>
>>52618843
That's nice. But there's nothing wrong with not having companion imports. Like I said, it's just a matter of preferences. You don't like that, it's fine. But don't insist that this is the only way a jump should be structured, just because a majority of jumps do it. Experimentation and trying other formats is a good thing. It's how we got to this current standard in the first place, after all.
>>
>>52618793
>>52618785
What other Legendaries are worth using a Masterball on them and are more easily found?
>>
>>52618742
>Speaking of Quicksilver and Pokemon, would Psionics and the four 100 CP perks?

Would they what? I think your missing a question here.

>Also, how hard would it be finding Dialga to use the masterball on it?

As everybody's already said, very hard. This also assumes kidnapping the Guadian of Time won't absolutely fuck with everything in the world.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
So I'm actually taking the effort to measure Cat Wizard's feats, combos, and abilities and compiling them into a semi-readable form with story summaries. It clocks at about 101 jumps at time of writing.

Would anyone want to actually see this, considering this is more or less my primary chain when I'm not writefagging?
>>
>>52618837
I am not much of a companion jumper, I am quite greedy with my CP,
>>
File: Drills12.jpg (18KB, 238x415px) Image search: [Google]
Drills12.jpg
18KB, 238x415px
>>52618900
>Would anyone want to actually see this, considering this is more or less my primary chain when I'm not writefagging?

I would bro
>>
>>52618894
Mewtwo, The dog trio, the bird trio, if you go around with ash then giratina and darkrai. Hell go with ash and almost all the legends are piss easy to find.
>>
>>52618894
Any of the natural world Legenadaries really, as opposed to Dialga, Palkia, Arceus and Giratina. Ho-oh and Rayquaza deserve special mentions since they're usually just flying around as opposed to Lugia or Kyogre who usually hang out at the bottom of the ocean.
>>
The one true pokemon is MewTwo, mainly because he is the only legendary we saw that knows how to communicate in our language instead of roaring. Plus he seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>52618974
MewTwo is a pretty cool guy. Catching him with a Masterball is pretty much like kicking him in the balls though.
>>
>>52618974

>What is Entei?
>>
File: Zekrom.full.1708192.jpg (1MB, 1394x760px) Image search: [Google]
Zekrom.full.1708192.jpg
1MB, 1394x760px
>>52618894
Zekrom. It's a giant draconic thunder god that looks like a mecha. I mwan, that's pretty metal.
>>
>>52618994
Blue feather him.
>>
>>52619017
An illusion created by the Unknown.
>>
>>52618895
>Would they what
Allow me to survive without much trouble. The origin was city-life.
>kidnapping guardian of
Huh, Legendaries have been caught both in game and in tge various mangas without the world ending.
>>
>>52618974
>mainly because he is the only legendary we saw that knows how to communicate in our language
Wut? Like half of the legendary Pokemon can talk in the anime.
>>
>>52618932
okay there is another way to do this

0. Go xiu in the world of cultivation jump

1.have three bodies simultaneously with the literal lawyering in zurg.*

2. Get the Mo Matrix and the Yao seed from world of cultivation so you can transform into them

3. pick up play nice and the upgrade from World of cultivation so you don't die from actually doing this.

4.pick up either. This is in fact my final form from SAO or adaptation from Blame!

5.have a local Yao and a local Mo in world of cultivation Install the Mo Matrix and the Yao seed into your other bodies

6.you now have both a Yao Alternate form and a Mo alternate form

7.combine these alternate forms to gain access to the cultivation methods In all your bodies
>>
>>52619074
Well the only one who doesn't make us try to save the world or go back to slumbering for millennia.
>>
>>52619130
the way the strain Swarmlings is phrased in the Starcraft - The Zerg Perspective jump. It is literally subject to the same Loophole as jury notification
>>
File: Jumper Wares.jpg (2MB, 1600x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Wares.jpg
2MB, 1600x1017px
>>52613500
I never went at a single problem directly in my early chain up until jump 9 which was The Gamer. Before that I avoided problems instead of confronting them, leaving any major issues to others. In Pokemon, I spent my time learning and tinkering while doing freelance work to get by. Drove around in a pikachu powered buggy because eye contact means nothing at 40mph. Which set the tone of me climbing into my car and driving away from problems, but often into new ones. For those I could not just ignore like Enrico Pucci, I let him get involved with stand battles while I sat on a ridge with a sniper rifle. Most of my early chain was hopping in my Jojo car and driving around the world. Come Kill la kill I experimented with life fibers through Geneforge to bolster myself once I reached a point where it was safe.

Come The Gamer I switched to direct methods like smashing up mana farms while being a traveling wizard who helps out people on his travels. Since then by jump 40 I tend to stick into that groove. Traveling magician who helps people out, peddles magic goods or teaches people how to help themselves, and generally I stick with it or revert to the former methods when I feel it more appropriate.

Honestly, I'm mostly just a tourist. Only that I have super powers that let me stick around even after season is over. I can be a good or bad tourist, but at the end of the day I'm just on a long vacation.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52613415
Justice? Most definitely. Perhaps not permanent peace, he's no longer the type to sit around forever, but a couple of decades of peace is something he'll settle down and enjoy.

Stalwart Tiger? I don't know. Depends on how his story develops. He could find peace, ruling his own little corner of the multiverse, or he could just keep going and fighting, or he could die.

>>52613500
Justice kept his head down and tried to avoid conflict, with some notable exceptions. For example he spent the entirety of KotOR trying to be on the opposite side of the galaxy of Revan and Nihlus. It didn't always work, usually via Benefactor meddling, but it helped him survive early on. After his very first couple of jumps he relied on his Companions a LOT. His Pokemon, his two Digimon companions, and later his Sekirei.

>>52613591
A couple of them, that Justice unleashes in phases. First he'll drop his weapon and move to hand to hand, then to his personal MA which he has developed for a long time, then he puts on his Power Armor, then he turns on the various Super Modes he's collected over the years, then comes the True Form. And finally, when pushed to his very limit, he pulls out The Sword.

>>52614560
Futurama has the best FTL tech in the chain. Also it's a fun place to spend 10 years.

>>52615207
Abra, I purchased her the ability to use Psy-beam though.

>>52615376
Royal Knights a best.

>>52615562
Yes. This pleases me.

>>52615822
YOU CAN'T RUN FROM YOUR SINS STEVE!

>>52618273
>>52618201
Val, you are pretty great.
>We can take Aqua
But can we take Best Girl Eris?
>>
>>52619223
>But can we take Best Girl Eris?
B-But she's needed dude. Aqua (kinda) got laid off / given some off-time, so yeah.
>>
>>52619171
Well I mean, he did actually. He was going to do a whole Genesis thing and wipe out everyone except those on his island.
>>
>>52619240
Eris. Is. Best. Girl.
>>
>>52619040
Oh, yeah with those skills you'll be fine more then fine.

The games kinda get a free pass there but I've never read the manga, so whatever works for you. I just remember everything going to shit in one of the older movies when one of the Legendary Birds got napped and the other two fought over its place.
>>
>>52619240
>>52619223

reminder that Eris pads her chest.
>>
File: That's Bait.png (62KB, 811x390px) Image search: [Google]
That's Bait.png
62KB, 811x390px
>>52619272
Who cares? Flat Chest, Big Chest, everything in between, they are all great. The only thing about breasts that truly matters is that they are attached to someone you love.
>>
>>52619307
That much is true. But consider , you cannot have a relationship without trust and how can you trust someone who would Lie with their very body?
>>
File: Batman The Animated Series.pdf (262KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Animated Series.pdf
262KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
-Fixed errors in All-Star Training and Mad Love
-Clarified when you start and added time extension drawback
-Clarified the bit of text under the Item header to make it clear that it works for property and gimmicks
>>
Is the Green Lanterns Corps a thing in Young Justice?
>>
>>52619344
Yes.
>>
>>52619344
yes it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlK_CcCDEK8
>>
>>52619339
By that logic you can't trust anyone who wears make-up. People want to make themselves look 'better', it's natural.
>>
File: John_Stewart.png (93KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
John_Stewart.png
93KB, 448x336px
>>52619344
I think so.
>>
File: Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg (40KB, 317x456px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg
40KB, 317x456px
>>52619339

You have an excellent point bancho, but isn't that what all jumpers do when they pick appearance perks and don't tell the others
>>
>>52619253
Too bad she pads her chest.
>>
>>52619406
See >>52619307
>>
>>52619376
Right, right. Just a shame she pads her chest.
>>
Does the Charm Pouch from Secret of Evermore require you to have thr pouch in you for the items to take effect?
>>
File: THE EAGLE CARES.jpg (177KB, 1664x473px) Image search: [Google]
THE EAGLE CARES.jpg
177KB, 1664x473px
>>52619307
>>
>>52619376
Okay but. Hear me out.

Chest pads.
>>
>>52619376
you have most of A point, but I think that is a matter of degree that comes into play between modifying your skin tone and stuffing your Various forms of underwear. this is something where We are going to have to agree to disagree.

>>52619402
Do you not discuss and design your builds along with your companions? Everyone knows what my perks are, The vast majority of my perks Go into the catalog and are available to any member of my society who wants them.
>>
>>52619460
That's cool bro. You like what you like, I like what I like. That's the best part of being human man, we all have different tastes.

>>52619341
>Jumper's Cave
>Links all properties you own via caves
I NEED this, I have so much property it isn't even funny.
>>
>>52619518
Yeah dude! Just imagine this interconnected, spidering network of caves like a labyrinth beneath the earth's crust known only to Jumper and friends. Theme parks, corporations, private estates, it's like an Illuminati type of -oh hey did you hear about Eris's chest pads? They exist.
>>
>>52618900
Can a set of armor be imported into Metroid without making it "powered" (in such a way that it supports and attempts to enhance the wearer through mechanical means)?
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>52619486
>Do you not discuss and design your builds along with your companions?

I do, The point I was trying to make was appearance perks are just a mask and honesty is needed with relationships. So in short I was agreeing with you
>>
>>52619518
>Links all properties you own via caves

I can't even begin to imagine how massive this cave system is. Especially if you have properties on different planets.
>>
File: Worst Goddess.gif (649KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Goddess.gif
649KB, 540x300px
>>52619272
>>52619406
>>52619438
>>52619463
>>52619555
It's time to stop posting Aqua.
>>
>>52619592
Read the item again.
>>
>>52619402
Pretty much one of the reasons I took metamorphmagus from HP and openly use it around the girls. They know that my true form is mutable, but definitely human.

And since I gave them their rings they can now do it too, along with other inmate magic abilities I've gained.

>>52619486
I see the process of making a build (especially those of backgrounds with a history in that setting) as something they've picked or talents they were born with, the drop-in is might more complicated, but generally it's a case of my body gaining certain advantages built into them and items manifesting as I drop-in.

My Chain considers the Realm of Dreams as the thing that connects ALL Worlds together, so sometimes my dropping into a world can make it skip a metaphysical beat and manifest items or even properties were there were none.

...sometimes, certain people notice.

>>52619518
>I NEED this, I have so much property it isn't even funny.
> Not having your property Gattai together into a multi-dimensional mess where you literally walk around a tree to enter a grove of cherry blossoms.
>>
File: o4v3gsYGaz1so2yzzo1.png (126KB, 969x819px) Image search: [Google]
o4v3gsYGaz1so2yzzo1.png
126KB, 969x819px
>>52619598
>>
>>52619588
Yeah but if you don't have relationships, wanting to buy appearance perks because you want to look good is just being honest with yourself.

>>52619609
Gotta wait for mcu2 for that, broheim.
>>
>>52619240
>>52619406
Wait, if this Eris chick is a goddess couldn't she just change her chest size?
>>
>>52619649
Not really.

The House of Mystery can offer that bullshit too.
>>
>>52619598
That's the beauty of harem perks, you don't need to decide between Aqua, Eris, or Megumin. Make sure though to keep Darkness where she belongs, namle in the trash.
>>
>>52619341
Does Rogues gallery allow you to take an additional 200 CP of drawbacks on top of Rogues Gallery plus the 600 CP cap, or does it effectively provide CP without counting for the drawback cap?
>>
>>52619684
Shhh, no questioning it. That road leads to madness.
>>
>>52615562
>The Jump
Hype hype.
>Gimmick
Sort of thing this should be one of those 'everyone gets it for taking the jump' like Timm Design.
I mean everyone seems to have a gimmick here.

Have you considered grouping the perks origin instead of price (all Drop Ins, then Scientist etc.) makes it easier to get a sense of which origin is the one you like best.

>Utility Belt
>Jumper Computer
Eh. Utility belt seems way overpriced. I would give Jumper Computer the Bat familty discount, make Utility Belt 100 CP, and fold it into the Costume as a +100 CP(discount bat family) add on (now your costume has a utility belt &/or multitude of pockets, or just a plethora of integrated systems useful for a variety of purposes, such as...)

Power armor also seems real expensive, especially if you have the skills to create it yourself. I would make it cheaper for Scientist (or Brilliant Engineer Perk)

>>52616363
>11, 000 CP worth of perks, plus all the Powers/Gimmicks (6, 550CP), plus (7,450) plus companions... Even with discounts, there's plenty of room to bump up the drawbacks without risking people buying too much of the jump.
This is also true. With so much stuff please try to tag everything with a discount you can so there are fewer general perks/powers.
Like Jumper Industries should be discounted for Bat family and one other (scientist) and Lazarus Pit discounted Criminal and Drop In

Like 300 CP gimmicks. Clock King (Bat Family), Invisibility Suit (Scientist), Lightning Bolt (Drop In), Vertigo Effect (Criminal) or similar.

(Rising Drawback Limit also gets my vote.)
>>
>>52619684
Gods and Goddesses aren't able to do stuff like that in this world apparently, and there's tons of them.
>>
>>52619588
I'm sorry I misinterpreted that horribly but yes ,100%. Although I will occasionally insist someone take something and such.
>>52619609
for me the origin is a natural part of the world and their birthday at the age I roll they "awakened to jumper nature" and we become part of each other, then there's this long awkward talk with the people in There life. whereas with drop-in people notice for me as well, and I don't even get the benefits of a weirdness sensor.

Which was pretty rough until I got enough charisma and lighting perks to bullshit things like why there is an extra Chinatown now, and then I started going with the stargods returned to guide humanity excuse once I had enough power, Followers, and technology that it became the most plausible explanation for all of it.
>>
>>52619691
But you've got that in reverse. Darkness is the only character worth salvaging. And maybe Megumin.
>>
>>52619717
I think he's saying that because being thrown away is exactly what Darkness would be into.
>>
>>52619717
>muh big-titted masochist
I'll admit that she's somewhat original, but I just can't stand those huge breats, so many years of my life spent on /a/ have made them look disgusting to me.
>>
>>52619341
Instead of the Rogues being impossible to befriend, could you instead make it so that successfully befriending them counts as choosing to replace them with an OC character from the setting?
>>
>>52619717
darkness puts her kinks before the safety of herself and her party members, She is not A good or reasonable person.
>>
File: There are times I love a.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
There are times I love a.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
>>52619691
>Wanting Aqua
>Ever
Wiz is better, hell even miss "Not even my baby wants me" Yunyun is better.
>>
>>52619717
But Darkness wants to be in the trash, preferably jumper's trash.
>>
>>52619767
Neither are you, Pot. Get out of here.
>>
It's almost like I'm in a Konosuba thread on /a/. Except they have less shitposting and are more fun.
>>
>>52619776
>Jumper is the most worthless being in the setting
>That's why she wants to be with him
>>
>>52619832
Exactly!
>>
>>52619820
/a/ in general is more fun than /jc/. The same is true for pretty much every board though.
>>
File: joy JOY HAPPY BIRB.gif (726KB, 240x152px) Image search: [Google]
joy JOY HAPPY BIRB.gif
726KB, 240x152px
Are you cute, jumpers?
>>
File: Bobby-Such pretty skin.jpg (44KB, 421x242px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Such pretty skin.jpg
44KB, 421x242px
>>52619649
>Yeah but if you don't have relationships, wanting to buy appearance perks because you want to look good is just being honest with yourself.

I also agree with that anon

>>52619609
>Pretty much one of the reasons I took metamorphmagus from HP and openly use it around the girls. They know that my true form is mutable, but definitely human.

But have they seen your true face in it's base form?,

>>52619716
>I'm sorry I misinterpreted that horribly but yes ,100%. Although I will occasionally insist someone take something and such.

Don't beat yourself up over it man, It was my fault the question was phrased weirdly man so I'm sorry
>>
File: Inheritance Trilogy WIP.pdf (479KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Inheritance Trilogy WIP.pdf
479KB, 1x1px
N.K. Jemisin's Inheritance trilogy WIP
>>
>>52619851
Oh I have to beat myself up. Otherwise, everyone will do it for me!
>>
>>52619860
Cut down the intro and get to the important bits that matter! Let jumpers explore the works via wiki.
>>
>>52619894
There isn't one.
>>
>>52619917
Oh, okay. Carry on then.
>>
>>52619703
>madness
Eris is the goddess of chaos and discord, sounds pretty much like her idea of a good time, you know inciting madness.
>>
>>52619711
Unlimited cosmic power and they can't even change their chest size?
>>
>>52619860
Oh, hey Black D'arkness 1111. Anything really OP you tried to sneak in? How goes Generic Perfect Lionheart?
>>
>>52619851
What ttrue face in base form? The whole point of taking appearance perks is making my base form better. If I wanted an illusion/glamour, that'd be much easier and cheaper.
>>
>>52619341

Wait it's actually done now? Oh shit.
>>
>>52619958
Hey, chill out. They've put a ton of effort into this.
>>
>>52619698
>or does it effectively provide CP without counting for the drawback cap?
This.

>>52619706
>Gimmick
That's a pretty good idea; I'd need to come up with a new 100 CP perk for Drop In based off of the Joker/Harley Quinn though. I think I'll try and do that.

>Grouping Perks by Origin
I'm curious about what type of grouping is preferred by people, grouping like what you suggest compared to how it is now. I can do the change, but ideally I'd like to use the format that most people consider superior.

>Items
Yeah, I switched the Jumper Computer with the Utility Belt pretty much on a whim, and I do agree that it's a little overpriced. I think 200 CP is as low as I'm willing to take it though. I also agree on the power armor's price. I don't want to offer discounts on these two armor options for Vigilantes/Scientists though because then it would be unbalanced for Criminals and Drop Ins. Putting discounts on Jumper Industries and Lazarus Pit is a good idea, as well as providing discounts for those four powers/gimmicks.

>>52619764
My concern is that it would basically become a way to create OC Companions and bypass the possible costs of creating companions in other Jump documents.

>>52619967
Yep!
>>
>>52619924
Not in Konosuba, she's the goddess of fortune there. She basically has nothing to do with the mythological Eris.
>>
>>52619956
They have limited cosmic power.
>>
>>52619767
Kek
>>
>>52619691
But anon that's where she WANTED to be.
>>
>>52619860
Isn't The Immortal Perspective kind of OP for something that isn't even a capstone?
>>
>>52619988
>My concern is that it would basically become a way to create OC Companions and bypass the possible costs of creating companions in other Jump documents.
I think the solution would be to make them non-companionable, then. And then if you befriended with them (with significant effort), then they would be replaced in their role by an OC character, so you couldn't benefit from them as you usually would a companion. I dunno, it's just with them being utterly impossible to befriend, the implication is that it railroads the first interaction and then continually mind-rape both parties into accepting the situation.
>>
>>52619691
May I have some relevant harem perks?
>>
>>52620133
Hm, yeah, it kinda is. Will make it so people hilariously more powerful than you, as well as powerful magical poisons can still take you down. It was supposed to be a local verse god's immortality in perk form, but I can see where I went overboard
>>
Does Ranma's copycat allow you to learn spells?
>>
File: mercy shrug.gif (2MB, 343x249px) Image search: [Google]
mercy shrug.gif
2MB, 343x249px
>>52620192
>>
>>52619851
>But have they seen your true face in it's base form?,
I don't have one, I'm a metamorphmagus, instead I've got a default form that I always stay in around them.

Also the first three hundred or so years of jumping into alternate versions of me with different backgrounds, nationalities, races, and cultures before HP kinda screwed me over in that regard. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to look like anymore, so they helped build my default look.
>>
>>52615124
Rather belatedly, I'm drawing a card for each jump to get a feel for how things are going to go. Though for the FF14 jump... it's kinda useless, because there is basically no direct and overarching plot because it's an MMORPG. Could have changed that if I took the scenario, but was just not feeling it this time around.
>>
>>52620192
Yes.

>(600cp) (discount: drop-in) Copycat Technique – Like Copycat Ken, you can copy and learn any technique you see someone else perform, be it magical, martial arts, or even mundane things like efficiently folding paper roses.

Unrelated: Does the internet allow people to become literate?
>>
>>52620182
It might be better off just as a capstone if its current description fits the canon example better.
>>
>>52620255
No.

It tried, though.
>>
>>52620138
I see what you mean; what you suggested seems to be a good way to deal with it. I will remove the part about them being non-befriendable.
>>
File: Elf10.jpg (181KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
Elf10.jpg
181KB, 600x884px
>>52619961
>What ttrue face in base form?

>>52620233
>I don't have one, I'm a metamorphmagus, instead I've got a default form that I always stay in around them.

I was talking about the form you revert too whenever you take a no powers draw back or gauntlet
>>
>>52613415
When the universe succumbs to heat death and I lay on the back of the last star will I truly know peace.
>>
>>52613591
My super strength is usually something I save for emergencies. You thought you were fighting a simple genius researcher? They just put you through the concrete wall.
>>
Jumpers, when did you first start to love your waifu/husbando?
>>
>>52620314
>I was talking about the form you revert too whenever you take a no powers draw back or gauntlet
Well, first off, I don't take those. As drawbacks they often make little sense, and I keep my appearance in most gauntlets (the others giving me an entirely new appearance). How is what you look like a power anyway?

More to the point, that would not really be my true form, as much as it is what I was 'originally'. Can people not change? Is only your face in the moment of birth your 'true' face?

I haven't even kept my human form (upgrading would be inferior to designing a new form from the ground up). Honestly, the only 'true form' I have would be my mind/soul since it survives independantly and my body's basically a vestigial meatpuppet.

...Hell, a gauntlet form wouldn't even be the 'original', since BodyMod fucked that idea.
>>
>>52620410
all the way back in Pokémon.
>>
>>52613591
Honestly? Almost everything I have. I rarely have a reason to overtly display my supernatural abilities, so my enemies are in for a rude awakening when they discover I'm much more than a peak-human, diplomatic head of a bleeding-edge R&D corporation.
>>
>>52620298
Thanks, mate. Decent jump, all around.
>>
>>52620446
>As drawbacks they often make little sense,

?
>>
>>52619341
Animal Hybrid becones an alt-form post-jump, do Born on a Monday or Face of Clay?
>>
>>52620314
>I was talking about the form you revert too whenever you take a no powers draw back or gauntlet
It's the form of the "me" who lived in that world or my idealized (bodymod) form. No Power drawbacks are for when things have gone wrong in my Jumper and something else briefly took over meaning I'm cut from the girls that entire jump.

I don't take gauntlets as they don't make sense in my current Chain.
>>
>>52613415
When the chain has lost all meaning.

>>52613500
Theft and psionics. And quite a lot of methods have become obsolete.

>>52613591
Basically everything? I usually keep almost all my perks toggled off, excepting the durability, regen, 1-ups, and other survival ones.

>>52615207
Squirtle. You can't beat the classics.
>>
So what's the consensus on using your Warehouse in Slice of Life? I'd like to go Drop-In but without access to it that's almost suicide.
>>
>>52620520
Powerloss is the kind of drawback most often shoehorned in without canon basis.

And besides that, 'suddenly no powers' doesn't really fit my personal narrative. It's just 'and now I can't do anything anymore'.

It's boring.

Besides, it'd force me to have bowel movements again. Ew.
>>
>>52620298
>My concern is that it would basically become a way to create OC Companions
These are Bat man level rogues gallery villians? Like basically regular guys? I would just make that explicit, human level abilities, or only abilities you (or a companion) could grant them yourself.
Then if you befriend them you can import them if you want, letting you free up a Rouges Gallery slot if someone new (fitting into the above restrictions)

Do that have to be your opponent, or can they just be neutral parts of the world. I like the idea of more regular parts of jumps sprt of getting caught up in your bow wake and being dragged along. Cut-me-own-throat dribbler comes along after Diskworld. Not really being in your posse, just selling sausages of dubious providence and doing various Dibbler things in the background.

Or after Dresden Files there will always be a Wizard listed in the Phonebook.
>>
>>52620410
When she pulled me out of the smouldering wreck that my veritech fighter had become after surviving reentry during the climax of Space War I. Of course she was also a ten-meter tall redheaded meltrandi mechanic with a mechanical arm so I think I would've fallen in love anyway.
>>
>>52619341
Does Servant also allow one to make an excellent cup of coffee?
>>
>>52620600
See, I'm the complete opposite. I actually like those drawbacks, as most of the time I'll limit myself to the things I gained in the the jump anyway, so it doesn't really affect me all that much.
>>
File: diarmuid.png (326KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
diarmuid.png
326KB, 512x724px
>>52620410
I've got a lot, so I think I'll go with Diarmuid!

As in, legitimate love? Probably from sparring with him so damn much and hanging out with him. He was a pretty noble guy who was very caring for people. Always willing to do whatever it took to save people.

Although I feel bad for him, being forced to work with me in my 200 year long spite campaign against the Einzberns.
>>
>>52620455
... Considering that the only things you bring with you from the jump are your Pokemon and they stay in Pokemon form the entire jump, that has slightly worrying implications.
>>
>>52620484
No problem, and thanks.

>>52620523
Face of Clay does; Born on a Monday I was going to add a toggle for instead, but I forgot. I'll do that now.

>>52620696
I feel like the other Anon's solution is more elegant and less restrictive than your suggestion, but thanks for the suggestion anyways.

>>52620788
Sure!
>>
File: 1479784000436.jpg (189KB, 1579x863px) Image search: [Google]
1479784000436.jpg
189KB, 1579x863px
>>52614085
>a matriarchal society of warriors (reminiscent of the Amazons)
>Yeine is a resilient, independent woman.
How bad is it, /jc/? I've had enough of feminist fantasy bullshit since I read Tortall Universe some fifteen years ago.
>>
>>52620868
So a bit of wording on Rogue's Gallery - does this mean past enemies, such as say... Kratos? Or are they all practically OCs?

I ask because of the "familiar, unfriendly faces" bit. if you've answered this question before and I'm just blind, I'm sorry.
>>
Where could I get a perk to gain powers/strengths/memories from things I've eaten?

I know 40K marines have the omophagea, but that's often a late chain jump.
>>
File: trust me.gif (7MB, 1300x553px) Image search: [Google]
trust me.gif
7MB, 1300x553px
>>52620867
Bancho's made of worrying implications. Don't ask.
>>
>>52620867
I spent like half my personal income on Pecha Berrys man,it was not Always fun dating someone you have a type weakness to..
>>
>>52620911
No, they're all OCs. The "familiar, unfriendly faces" bit is supposed to be comparing the rogues to your companions, who are presumably familiar but not unfriendly.
>>
>>52620954
Bah. Understandable, though.

Alright. Thank you.
>>
>>52620953

Out of curiosity are you counting both Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon together?

This post makes it sound like maybe, but your earlier posts kind of look like your referring to Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>52620953
Bancho, do you mean all the way back in Pokemon Trainer, or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? There's miscommunication happening here that's making things grosser than they need to be, since when you just say "Pokemon" people are thinking of Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>52620972
No problem.
>>
>>52621000
nice trips answer Continued Further in this post
>>52621006

Well They didn't specify what kind of love, certainly our relationship advanced in Pokémon mystery dungeon,but no, I was not about to stick my Dick is a collection of poisoned meteors without some kind of plan. so we went from Trainer/animal friend friends to dating to husband-and-wife over those 20 years of both jumps back to back, but yeah , I Have loved her since Pokémon just,in a very different way.
>>
Has Generic Xianxia Cyoa (Jumpchain Compliant)v1.2
been disavowed? It's still on the drive but I know that doesn't mean that it is necessarily approved of
>>
>>52621057

Well that solves the questions,

>>52621088

If it's on the drive you can take it man
>>
>>52621057
>My waifu is Koffing/Weezing.
Nigga what? She doesn't have like a conjoined twin or something in human form... right?
>>
>>52621104
okay cool Now I've got like 16 companion builds to do
>>
>>52618419
What this image doesn't tell you is that there was a Second Emu War.

Australia won that one.
>>
>>52621088
The only thing really hated about it is the Time Extension drawback. A few people are salty about the elixir in there, but that's mostly because the jumpmaker is an arrogant cuntasaurus about that thing.

Just avoid that and give it a go.
>>
>>52621119
Anon, please. >>52620944

For your own sanity.
>>
>>52621119
of course she does, check out the conjoined Thread in /d/ one of those is a commission I Had done of her.
>>52621125
well now I have to throw everything away because I took that thing like 30 times.
>>
>>52621154
How am I not fucking surprised.
>>
File: Hue.jpg (23KB, 486x394px) Image search: [Google]
Hue.jpg
23KB, 486x394px
>>52621154
>well now I have to throw everything away because I took that thing like 30 times.
>>
>>52619171
Well Latias can speak and she didn't try to make anyone save the world. She just turned human to chase human dick.
>>
>>52621154
Really dude.

Really.

I mean just fuckin' really.
>>
>>52621154
>well now I have to throw everything away because I took that thing like 30 times.

I hope you bought the force wall man
>>
>>52621189
I know, who just throws away a build? :V
>>
>>52621176
no man after him like 3 million years you cultivate enough to create a new universe and then you start Doing it all over again, of course I can survive creating and Having a distinct lack of a universe. Thanks to lots of things.
>>52621207
Of course I did, Even I am not that much of an idiot.
>>
>>52620869
His Dark Materials is less irritating for that than it is the anti-Christianity bent.
>>
File: 1491707635422.png (175KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
1491707635422.png
175KB, 780x440px
>>52621216
>spoiler
Not to be rude or anything but are you Mexican?
>>
File: 132531565790.jpg (132KB, 640x939px) Image search: [Google]
132531565790.jpg
132KB, 640x939px
>>52620867
Senpai back in the day this entire thread would talk about how they fucked their pokemon in PMD.
>>
>>52621154
>I took that thing like 30 times.
That is suicide, and not normal suicide either, that is a level of suicide that simply cannot be found in most genres.
>>
>>52621271
Warehouse + Force Wall :^)

buy the entire jump boy
>>
>>52621256
Not at all. Should I be?
>>
>>52621154
...well now I'm morbidly curious. What are the first two letters of the file name?
>>
>>52621257
I think the implication back then was that they, by the Jump's own words, get a human form after you leave. I know that's how I took it. Blaziken would have worrying implications otherwise.
>>
>>52621308
They do, but people weren't waiting, anon.
>>
>>52621299
Nah, it just that most of the people I have met who use :v are Mexicans
>>
>>52621154
You dont have to throw it out man.
Its fine even if some people dont like it. Just be careful of spending so long in xianxia land.
>>
>>52621327
To be fair, in PMD, you aren't human either.
>>
>>52619988
>discounts for those four powers/gimmicks.
>Animal Hybrid (400 CP)
>Cold Suit and Freeze Gun (500 CP)
>Firefly Suit and Equipment (500 CP)
>Phantasm Suit (500 CP)
These are another group of 4 that could be discounted 1 to each if you could make Animal Hybrid 100 CP better, or the others 100 CP less expensive.
Cold Suit is definitely Scientist
Phantasm suits the Bat family themes
Flame throwers are pretty criminal
And Drop In gets be the Man Bat.

You could also do something like add a discount for an additional complication.
Like Animal Hybrid is discounted if it comes with animal instincts and urges you need to fight.
Cold Suit discounted if you actually have Mr. Freezes need to stay cold.
Firefly suit gets a discounted for having Pyromania
Phantasm with a obsession with vengeance or vigilantism.
(These would also make good regular drawback ideas to add for those without the above powers.)

>Face of Clay
Leaving this as the intentional perk without an origin, which is fine. I do thing that for 800/1,000 CP it should come without Clayfaces weaknesses to dilution in liquid and hardening in heat, with those something you can take for the diration of the jump (200 CP rebate for the Heat weakness, 200 CP rebate for the Water weakness.)
>>
File: Daughter_of_Aku_watching.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Daughter_of_Aku_watching.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52621256
...That reminds me, I hope Cats'll update the jump when the new season ends.

I really, really want to buy a set of Daughters of Aku-like daughterus. They're a cute.

And stuff like Jack's inability to age, his motorcycle, and Scaramouch's explosive frequency blade thingy.

...Also, we need a hallucinations drawback.
>>
>>52621327
Oh, well, nevermind then.
>>
>>52621361
Very fair, but I think the willingness is the indicative bit here.
>>
If we got to in Imperium, it's fine in Xianxia.

Just buy the entire jump. It's jumpmaker approved.
>>
>>52621271
>>52621349

So also already being at thousand plus year old cultivator,aving conceptual Assault and defense,Sidereal martial arts,various perfect attacks and defense charms,and having an army of Czarnian/Saiyan hybrids with perfect Attacks and Defenses via a race of driver belts who are also first circle demons wouldn't Be enough ? I was under the impression it escalated along with you, and since I took the perk that explicitly makes me the protagonist of The immortal hero story that is that universe along with Every other plot armor perk in jump chain so far , it would be enough.
>>
>>52621341
Ah, got it. I tend to gather emotes from every corner of the internet, although out for courtesy and readability's sake I use them sparingly.
>>
>>52621367
KOTOR made it.
>>
>>52621367
Uh. Anon.

Anon.

KOTOR made Samurai Jack, no Cats.
>>
>>52621381
the Czarnian/Saiyan hybrid Army are also cultivators of roughly 300 years if that helps
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (152KB, 690x682px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
152KB, 690x682px
>>52621393
>>52621396
Well, fuck. I'm an idiot, apparently.

I'll just go hang myself now, bye.
>>
>>52621303
tu
>>
>>52621409
It's okay anon.

We're all morons at one point or another.
>>
>>52620928
Savage Salvage
>>
>>52620928
>>52621474
That's machinery you utter baguette.

Now Blacklight and such might actually be helpful here.
>>
>>52621503
>you utter baguette
Anon! There is no reason for that kind of language! You'll hurt poor anon's feelings!
>>
>>52621503
>Now Blacklight and such might actually be helpful here.
But that's only genetically-based powers, you splattered crème brûlée.
>>
>>52621503
time to turn the entire world into the great machine
>>
>>52621518
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T SAY IN MY OWN HOUSE, WOMAN.

>>52621536
Unless you eat the brain, you withered excuse for cabbage.
>>
>>52621503
Go to S:tAS and eat Amazo, then, you dank crepe.
>>
>>52621551
Then it's still only memories, you desiccated potato.
>>
>>52615557
np. i read it as an adult and was amazed by it. I'll definetly give it to my kids to read one day
>>
>>52621536
IN FACT. THE 400 CP PERK.

400cp The Taste of Memories: Memories, what a beautiful thing. Despite them only being measured in milli-volts they hold everything that someone has ever done or felt, and yet, they disappear without a trace when the signals stop. No longer will experience be lost through time, for consuming a small portion of someone's brain after killing them allows you to access every memory that they have ever had, and their knowledge as well.

>>52621564
Except when do you eat him, before he leaves to go explore the cosmos and is thus weaker and capable of being fought? Or after he comes back to Earth a damn God?

Did you think that far ahead, you overripe banana?
>>
>>52621363
Eh, I don't know. I'd be willing to lower the prices on the Suits, but I feel like offering a discount on top of that is too much. I also feel like keeping Clayface's weaknesses, at least without something to counteract them, helps keep it balanced within the Jump. I could add a line about the weaknesses going away post Jump though, if that helps.
>>
>>52621582
And even then it's still the genetic powers AND memories of whoever you eat you cold bowl of mongolian beef.
>>
>>52621589
Use a Stand and turn everything into robots then. Eminem's Toy Soldiers.
>>
>>52621589
>Except when do you eat him
Before he's even activated, of course. You have plenty of time to do so, you pickled fig.
>>
File: titano.jpg (301KB, 973x632px) Image search: [Google]
titano.jpg
301KB, 973x632px
Everyone has to fight an ape now and again.

How long into your chain was your first fight with a monkey or ape and how did it go?
>>
File: JackAshiDinner.jpg (359KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
JackAshiDinner.jpg
359KB, 1000x656px
>>52621367
Jack is best dad.
>>
>>52621609
Except he has no powers or memories at that point you... you... BRINED HAGFISH.
>>
>>52621629
No, but with Savage Salvage, you would gain his ability to copy powers, you stale cake.
>>
>>52621623
Gorrila Grod in B:TAS.

I shot him with my gun. He shot me with my gun with me. There was lots of shooting.
>>
>>52620869
well, alot of the main characters are female, but they are well written and developed characters; not just "girl power!" stereotypes. But there are certain elements of female empowerment in it: Lyra (protagonist) becoming the new eve; ending the supressing patriarchy (killig god)...
but it's more anti christian/anti catholic as>>52621232 said
>>
>>52621647
Fair enough, you sad excuse for a ciabatta roll.

Although now I have to ask: isn't Amazo fairly important at an interval later on in the Justice League cartoons?
>>
>>52613500
MTA: Being a Reclusive Witch with 10 Million Dollars a month.
JoJo: Being an Acanthus with a Decent Stand.
Heathers: I feel I don't need to answer this.
Symbiote: Not being American.
Archer: I have a Stand, A Symbiote, and Prepared Spells.
>>
>>52621623
Depends on what you mean by fight, in Pokémon mystery dungeon. There was this Slaking And We were always having Abusive arguments with each other.
>>52621647
actually the Amazo from the Justice league cartoons and the Amazo from the young justice cartoons are completely different and the young justice one has very very little plot relevance
>>
>>52621672
Eh, IIRC, his blueprints are lying somewhere close. Just build another one to eat or replace him, as a deactivated Amazo isn't yet a unique intelligence.

Kind of? He's featured in a few episodes but isn't really much more than a side character most of the time, largely because his stated purpose is to "observe" the Justice League or somesuch... you chilled escargot.
>>
>>52615562
So, with a S:TAS jump, a B:Tas Jump, and a Batman Beyond jump, what options to be have for combinations?
Like can we tale both the TAS jumps at the same time and stay 20 Years, or with Batman beyond stay until TAS becomes Batman Beyond?

>Yellow-Skinned Wacky-Man
Can you have other color changes, like being Green skinned with Yellow hair for Bizarro Joker, or monochromatic pasty white skin and black hair "Gasp, It's the Mr. Mime! Everyone run away while you still can!"

>>52621599
>I could add a line about the weaknesses going away post Jump though, if that helps.
That is better. But 800 CP or 1,000 CP man, Clayface with (multiple) weakness sounds unnecessarily expensive at that cost.

>>52621599
>I'd be willing to lower the prices on the Suits
Would be nice to have everything to can have some discount for it, you have a lot of stuff. if 500 CP with a discount to 250 is to much for the suits, have you thought about making them 600 CP and then adding an appropriate discount?

I was not talking about lowering the cost AND adding a discount, just making sure all 4 cost the same so the origins would be balanced.
>>
>>52621651
Even if no one else replies, know that you made someone out in the world laugh.
>>
>>52620410
When I was letting the rest of her race die to save her, and still forgave me at the end.
>>
>>52620410
Long, long before there was a jumpchain, or a 4chan.
>>
>>52621623
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Jump 2.

There were many Machops, Machokes, and Machamps in The Mac' Army, but there was one lieutenant - a Slaking who had had his ability Truant replaced with Insomnia.

That Slaking... one of the most dangerous foes I've ever faced next to Martorius the Elder.
>>
>>52621796
details anon, details!
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>52621625
Agreed.

Mostly unrelatedly, I wish there was an option to get Aku's burning eyebrows somewhere.
>>
>>52619341
Um, for the money perks, since you're getting, like 100 million dollars a month with max upgrades, how does that affect the native economy? That can't be good for it, right?
>>
>>52621796
... Black Bullet?
>>
>>52621825
>a Slaking who had had his ability Truant replaced with Insomnia.

did he have a Worry Seed spammer?
>>
>>52621856
...that's a good idea, actually. Someone should mention that to KOTOR Anon. Actually, having an Aku-like body in general would be cool.
>>
>>52621856

He keeps them in his bed side table - so you could probably nab them if you were quick.

Though they might try to escape, or turn into little eyebrow-Aku's and poke you.
>>
>>52621857
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-warren-buffett-makes-per-hour-2013-12

Probably not all that badly honestly.
>>
>>52621842
Uh, there isn't really much to say. Black bullet was my second jump and I took rank one. Honestly I'm not sure our relationship was healthy. I was dealing with PTSD and lung cancer (the guy I was smoked a pack a day) and she was an emotionally deprived little girl who thought That out of everything in her life I was the one thing that made her happy. 10 years of tears and lap pillows later we left that terrible place behind us.
>>
File: AkuGreatFlamingEyebrows.gif (295KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
AkuGreatFlamingEyebrows.gif
295KB, 512x409px
>>52621938
Oh, that's true... Of course, I'd probably lose them somewhere, so buying them with cp would still be preferable.

>or turn into little eyebrow-Aku's and poke you.
...Is that supposed to be a negative?
>>
I need such a butler one who can fight and do all the other regular butler stuff.
>>
"Cheese Sandwich +1" 50 cp- No doubt some divine power has had a hand in the forming of this flawless cheese sandwich. Words do it no justice. Once a day you will receive a perfect cheese sandwich, cherish it.

how does this sound?
>>
>>52622010
I don't know what this is for but something tells me I'll spend the next ten years there trying to make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
>>
>>52622004
Batman jumps. Injustice has a kryptonian-tier Alfred too.

Nichijou has a great butler too, but he doesn't fight.

>>52622010
Odd. What kind of jump is this for?
>>
>>52622004
Well my friend, look no further than the Black Butler jump... oh, wait, I forgot everyone here is an indignant fuck. Harharhar.
>>
>>52622010
Delicious, but possibly too powerful. What reasoning man would take any other item when this is 'on the table'?
>>
>>52622047
Piss off, Mommy.
>>
>>52621858
Yup. It was one of the three jumps that made my jumper who he is today
>>
>>52620869
It's just that the female Witches are the only ones who have those powers in Lyra's universe.
In other universes it's shown that it can be different.
One universe's Witches had both men and women with powers, but their lifespans were only as long as an ordinary human's
>>
File: 1462887546963.jpg (29KB, 653x461px) Image search: [Google]
1462887546963.jpg
29KB, 653x461px
>>52622062
You wish I was your mommy, faggot.
>>
File: Cheese_Sandwich_+1.jpg (10KB, 365x85px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese_Sandwich_+1.jpg
10KB, 365x85px
>>52622053
>>52622040
>>52622036
In ffxi the devs gave a person the chance to add any item he wanted to the game. He chose a grilled cheese sandwich.

I am not far from done on the update.
>>
>>52622047
What's wrong with Black Butler?

Was the problem with Mummy or the setting?
>>
>>52622047
Just use it? Hell I use those banned jumps all the time, some of them are pretty high quality. No one's going to care whether I post my build anyways.
>>
>>52622092
Oh, got it. Yeah, seems like a fine item.
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>52622126
>>52622062

don't say her name!
>>
>>52622134
I dunno how I managed to misclick but this >>52622126 was in response to you
>>
File: Aku before ordering a pizza.png (386KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aku before ordering a pizza.png
386KB, 720x540px
>>52622092
>get the chance to add any item
>adds a grilled cheese sandwich
>>
>>52622126
The setting is fine, though fujo-bait. The person making the jump was just super creepy and kept trying to put her fanfiction into it.
>>
>>52622092
The setting is fine, it's just Mommy kept trying to shove some really creepy shit into the jump, so it was pretty much rejected.

if anyone rewrote it I honestly doubt people'd would mind.
>>
>>52622154
...Should I ask, or do I not want to know? What fanfiction?

>>52622145
>>52622126 was me. I don't know why your linking to it, though.
>>
>>52622173
Okay, I'm morbidly curious now.

Does anyone have a copy of this wonder that they'd be willing to share?
>>
>>52622126
People kept claiming the gays and that mommy was shit at making it, which she wasn't.
>>52622134
It wasn't finished. Hell, it was hardly started. Killed in the womb. Harharhar.
>>
>>52622173
wrong link?
>>
>>52622179
>...Should I ask, or do I not want to know? What fanfiction?
Nothing in particular, she just made the jump far more sexual than it needed to be.
>>
File: grilled-cheese.jpg (38KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
grilled-cheese.jpg
38KB, 550x368px
>>52622153
Truly the best choice an anon can make.
>>
>>52622198
... FUCK.

IT WAS I AM SORRY.

>>52622179
>>52622191
Basically, origin memories included old men having their way with you. Let me archive-dive for it.
>>
>>52622179
>I don't know why your linking to it, though.
I fucked up so bad I reversed the posts.
>>
>>52622206
What, no, that... that's just horrible.
*kicks yaoi manga under bed*
Just what did she think she was doing, taking out her filth on such a pure manga.
*closes doujinshi tab*
I mean seriously. haha

So anyone got a copy?
>>
Is there any way to get to higher levels of Spiral Energy than part one without doing the end-jump?
>>
>>52622228
I had no idea that was even possible.
I'm not even mad. That's actually impressive.

>>52622224
Thank you very much, Anon.
>>
Now i want to see it, just to see HOW far things went.
>>
>>52621257
That image never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>52622251
Nope. It's explicitly prohibited.
And with damn good reason.
>>
>>52622251
Get more people producing Spiral Energy. Any individual you empower with it is limited to part one levels, but Spiral Energy is great at scaling up. Make a whole damn species of Spiral Energy-users, channel it all into one mecha.
>>
>>52622047
>Black Butler jump
where is that?
>>
>>52622194
May someone share it? Now I'm legitimately curious.

And 4plebs has deleted it http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39824052/#39828076
>>
>>52621738
>Other DCAU Jumps
Yeah, taking B:TAS shouldn't lock you out of taking Superman. We just need to hash out a good way to handle both Jumps taking place in the same time frame.

>Creeper
Sure, why not.

>Clayface
To be fair, if those weaknesses weren't there fighting someone with those powers would be extremely hard, and it would be even harder to actually kill them.

>Suits
I think I'll just drop the price for the suits down to 400 CP, since I don't think raising the undiscounted price on those four to 600 CP is a good idea.

>>52621857
To be fair, it does say you shouldn't spend it all in one place.
>>
>>52622301
It's nowhere, the jumpmaker was shunned out of existence. I hope, anyway.
>>
>>52622361
We've shunned plenty of jumpmakers, they just don't seem to go away.
>>
>>52622268
I really miss the Ruby Spears threads. Street Fighter was fun too, less cappable though.
>>
>>52621857
>how does that affect the native economy? That can't be good for it, right?
Tanks the local economy and turns it into a depressed, crime ridden shithole
just...
like...
Gotham...
Hmmm...
>>
Fuck, I failed guys. 4plebs deleted it and all I got are the posts / threads where it went down.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39824052/#39825076
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39824052/#39828076
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39813100/#39814430

Also going back over the past like this...
Enough to make someone feel a bit queasy. Sorry for not saving it.

Regardless, if someone were to try and write their own / find the original and try to work with it... maybe it'd work out?

I dunno. Looking back over old shitstorms isn't pleasant.
>>
>>52622380
It's okay, Anon.
Thank you very much for trying.
Hopefully someone has saved it and can offer it up later.
Worst-comes-to-worst it shouldn't matter too much as it's just for curiousities sake.
>>
>>52622301
It apparently doesn't exist anymore. See: >>52622317 Unless someone has it and wants to post it. I don't save works in progress.

All the fuss was about one of the options putting you in a similar situation as Alois Trancy. Not that that would mean anything if you've not seen the show. There was a bases in literally everything written in the jump and everyone is still a bunch of indignant assblasted faggots.
>>
>>52622361
>It's nowhere, the jumpmaker was shunned out of existence. I hope, anyway.
>>52622361
>We've shunned plenty of jumpmakers, they just don't seem to go away.
Wow, you are everything that is wrong with jumpchain personified.

So, does anyone have the PDF from their personal files?
>>
>>52622423
Accidentally quoted the same post twice there, homeslice.
>>
>>52622423
Dude, no, listen. You are not getting the context, because you weren't there. "Mommy" was a straight-up creep. We didn't shun her because she didn't give us enough power or gave us too much power or any of that shit. We shunned her because she kept posting all her gross unbirthing fantasies about Dio Brando. That was her thing, that she wanted to regress Dio Brando to an embryo, suck him up into her womb, and then give birth to him. And then every jump she'd repeat the process. All so that he'd be mommy's precious little boy forever. Dio Brando.
>>
>>52622461
HOLY FUCK that's wrong!
>>
>>52622461
>a straight up creep
Isn't that what everyone says about the banned jumpmakers? I've seen every one of them get called something like that.
>>
>>52622400
>Alois Trancy
Well... fuck. Just wiki'd.
That's not a good thing at all.
That sort of fucked up shit doesn't show up in the Manga, why then is it in the Anime?

>>52622490
Normally I'd agree with you, but I think this may just be a case where it is actually warranted.

>>52622485
Agreed.
>>
>>52622490
No, people say that they were jerks, not that they repeatedly told us about their creepy fantasies. Look, I get it, you're trying to make a point about how this tendency of shitposters to try to run off jumpmakers is awful. I agree. But there's an exception to every rule, and she was it.
>>
>>52622461
In this context, wouldn't it be more relevant to remind us about how she tried to argue gay sex was an integral part of the spongebob setting?
>>
>>52622490
No, dude, this one was legitimately creepy in a similar way to Rapestate Anon. She wanted to end every jump by putting Dio back in her womb and start every jump by giving birth to him again.
>>
>>52622490
What's your angle, Mengsk?
>>
>>52622461
But. But why Dio?
>>
>>52622490
I am completely on her side on the whole Black Butler thing but she was a creep. Not that should influence anything on making a jump. People here are just stupid as fuck and cannot separate their personal feelings from anything.
>>
>>52622527
Oh god, I had tried to put that out of my head. But yes, she made that argument, too. That Spongebob was all one big secret gay sex metaphor, and it's obvious from the fact that Spongebob is a thing full of holes. So clearly the intent is that they'll be penetrated. She was gross on so many levels.

>>52622534
I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?
>>
>>52622461
>"Mommy" was a straight-up creep.
>We shunned her because she kept posting all her gross unbirthing
I have heard much the same said about bancho.
PS238 is still a really good jump, and the thread is better for having it.

And apparently because you couldn't just go "well, that's pretty gross" and then just move on to the next post like a mature adult, we lost a jump.
>>
You guys should Cap more. Man, all the things I missed out on.
>>
>>52622586
Bancho is also a creep but at least he's making the (smallest) effort to not be. Also she was constantly rubbing it in peoples' faces. If you don't believe me, go look through the archives. It's there in black and white. (Black and blue?)
>>
File: Black Butler Jump v04.pdf (261KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Black Butler Jump v04.pdf
261KB, 1x1px
>>52622191
>>52622301
>>52622317
>>52622380
>>52622423
I think this is the most recent version, but not entirely sure.
>>
>>52622527
>>52622570
Did they make the Spongebob jump that we have now?
>>
>>52622512
>why then is it in the Anime?
I don't know. Hellsing did it and it wasn't too much more played on here than there. It happens.
>>
>>52622617
Yes.
>>
>>52622586
Banchou doesn't try to shove his "preferences" into the jumps he makes regardless of the setting and complain when people take exception to that.

...I think.
>>
>>52622615
>I think this is the most recent version

Thanks anon!
You sure are a swell guy/gal!
>>
>>52622586
>Innuendo (0 KP): Bikini Bottom is still Bikini Bottom, except every now and then you will witness Spongebob getting attacked by tentacles who forcefully invade his mouth and body. Things like this are a normal occurence now, and no one thinks it is weird.
Little hard to ignore it when it's in the jumps she made.
>>
>>52622586
Bancho might be a creep, but he doesn't exactly understand so and he at least makes the token effort to fit in. Mommy...no so much.
>>
>>52622644
no I do not!
>>
>>52622586
You're sending mixed messages here. On one hand you want people to act more mature, but on the other you consider PS238 a good Jump that enriches the thread and that even one Jump lost no matter the quality is offensive. Your Jump lust is real.

>>52622617
Does the one we have now have a tentacle rape drawback? If so, yes.
>>
>>52622638
>>52622669
>>52622684
Didn't someone mention that they would have made a Spongebob jump a few months ago if we didn't already have one? Could we make an exception to our "no replacements" rule and let them if they're still around?
>>
>>52622669
>Little hard to ignore it when it's in the jumps she made.
Ok, point. Or maybe she just hated Spongebob for some reason.

It would be funnier if it was Squidward. Like you have the option to just make his life worse for no reason or reward at all. Just because Sqiidward is always the buttmonkey, and bad stuff happening to him is perfectly normal.
>>
>>52622718
No, no, she was pretty clear in her intent at the time.
>>
>- Demon(600CP): You are a clever, clever little noble. You were approached by a Demon who offered
you a wish in exchange for your soul. You wished for it to be your butler for 10 years and a day. It
intends to devour your soul at the end of that time and will follow your every command. For now it
does not know that you may not stay here for longer than 10 years.

Wow we tricked a demon.
>>
>>52622702
>Could we make an exception to our "no replacements" rule and let them if they're still around?
Making exceptions just to spite banned jumpmakers is why Blame anon showed up in the first place
>>
For the No-Sell drawback in Street Fighter, does it mean that you can't damage anybody no matter what, or that they always get up somehow no matter how thoroughly you kick their ass?
>>
>>52622718
>Like you have the option to just make his life worse for no reason or reward at all
I actually like that idea.
>>
>>52622757
The second one I think.
>>
>>52622684
>you consider PS238 a good Jump that enriches the thread
It is. It is one of the few nonstandard format jumps of high quality. And captures the setting very well.

>>52622684
>Jump lost no matter the quality is offensive
A jump lost not because of the quality of the jump, but the jumpmaker is something to be offended at.
>>
>>52622615
There actually seems to be beginning of a decent jump here.
Still needs a lot of work and the Alois stuff is best removed altogether.
There is no Jumper so masochistic as to want to take that drawback and if there is then I don't want to know

Does someone want to finish this?
>>
>>52622765
Being Squidward is suffering.
>>
>>52622776
So tell me which jumps you think ought to be removed.

And did you think PS238 was good pre-SJ or post-SJ.
>>
File: anal-pleasures.png (55KB, 889x330px) Image search: [Google]
anal-pleasures.png
55KB, 889x330px
>>52622718
Just so you know, pic related was her response to criticism about the jump. The jump we have is the toned down version of the jump. It was originally far more explicit.
>>
>>52622615
Thank you for sharing this.

It doesn't look that bad.
>>
>>52622810
I think both of them are fine honestly
>>
Im surprised we do not have a Generic Final Fantasy jump considering we already have most of them in jump format.
>>
>>52623038
why the fuck do you need a generic when most of them are being made into jump format.
>>
>>52623046
Because a generic gives me a second chance at stealing more shit.
>>
>>52623038
You can go and make a generic Final Fantasy jump and just let people choose which game to go into.
>>
>>52622810
>So tell me which jumps you think ought to be removed.
I never implied any jumps should be removed, because that is always a bad idea.

I think once a jump is on the Drive, trying to get it removed is shitposting of the worst calibur for the sake of generating drama, and anyone who does it should have a fingernail painfully removed each time they bring it up.

>And did you think PS238 was good pre-SJ or post-SJ.
It was ok. And SJ-Chan, the anon who stepped up to after SJ-chan dis-involved himself really helped put the polish on it.
>>
Jumpchain, why do I have this desire to arrange some sort of blind date between Wuya and Aku?
>>
>>52623038

How would that even work?
>>
>>52623108
>And SJ-Chan
And NOT SJ-Chan
>>
How do I tell which jumps are currently claimed?
>>
>>52623143
Because you think they'd be good together and/or the resulting interaction/date would be hilarious to see? Seems like a match made in Hell to me, considering the fact that they're both ancient evils wielding powerful dark magic who were sealed away, and how Wuya's surprisingly good at working with other villains if they're strong/competent enough. That Aku Cult lady's going to be fucking pissed, though.
>>
>>52623180
Ask.
>>
>>52623150
Just have a jump that gives common options between different FFs, and then have a location selection for different settings

>>52623180
There's a list of official claims
>>
>>52623180
You wait until a Solar eclipse, gather 7 virgins and 77 goats, then ask the thread if anyone's working on it yet.
>>
>>52623185
On that note, do you think if I managed to companion Aku and Jack I could get them to work together and maybe come to peace somehow?
>>
>>52623180
You ask in thread, and if all else fails, check my poorly-updated listand comment all the mistakes.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1377404500281.png (36KB, 286x247px) Image search: [Google]
1377404500281.png
36KB, 286x247px
>>52623180
Make a list of jumps you'd like to do. Be sure to keep it small, specifically to things you'd really like to do. And we'll list which ones are claimed or not.
>>
>>52623204
>>52623210
In that case, is there anybody working on a Shadows of the Limelight jump? I suspect probably not, because it's not that well known, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>52623180
Ask if a jump is claimed, but do not under any circumstances listen to Red's goons. They'll even spout such bullshit as us having a Bayonetta jump.

This guy here? >>52623225
He's one of Red's minions, a numale cuck.
>>
>>52623223
...No. No, that'd basically go against everything Jack stands for.
>>
>>52623236
Don't think so, no. A cursory glance makes it sound pretty interesting. Good luck, mate.
>>
>>52623185
A whole crossover of Xiaolin Showdown and Samurai Jack would be great.

The Xiaolin warriors travel around in a grim, dystopian future while Jack has to find the Shen Gong Wu that can get him back home.
>>
>>52623223
Probably not. Jack's got a legitimate reason to hate Aku given all the evil he's done, both in general and to Jack personally. Likewise, Aku's pure evil, or at least he's lost any trace of anything else (when Jack's father first released him, he expressed genuine gratitude, and even seemed upset and betrayed when the Emperor attacked him). I suppose if you used OCP stuff to give him a heart or conscious, it might start that journey, but it would take a long, LONG time.
>>
File: 1379805631902.gif (1MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1379805631902.gif
1MB, 312x250px
>>52623223
> do you think if I managed to companion Aku and Jack I could get them to work together
No.

That's a hard no.

Aku is a literal manifestation of evil who is responsible for killing Jack's parents, destroying his home, and bringing the world into unending darkness.
Jack is a chosen warrior raised by the tenants of the samurai tasked by his ancestors to destroy Aku and bring peace to the land, who has witnessed his atrocities firsthand.

That's not the kind of thing people just put aside and bro hug it out. Not without substantial memory erasure and mind rape, at least.
>>
>>52623038
>Generic Final Fantasy jump
>>52623208
>jump that gives common options between different FF
Have various rolls to create a FF like setting
Like:
1: Evil Empire trying to take over the world
2: Ancient destroyed civilization
3: Mother nature fighting back
4: You start on the Bad guys side.
5: ...

And so on, you roll X times, or pay to choose.
>>
File: killurself.gif (69KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
killurself.gif
69KB, 480x455px
>>52622869
>faith in humanity at all time lows
>>
>>52623321
>Not without substantial memory erasure and mind rape, at least.
There you go. Take them to Infernal Exalted, one as a Green Sun Prince, the other as their Lunar Mate (with free Akuma option!)
>>
>>52623323
That's more like just generic fantasy. Seems better to just have it to be tied to the individual games.
>>
>>52623259
Why is it everytime you bring up Red I can imagine you in front of a desk with your trousers around your ankles furiously knitting a cardigan.
Seriously, dude get a life. None of us want your shitty knitting.
>>
>>52623225
Why did we let you ruin Dishonored.
>>
>>52623360
Well, sure, but if you're just going to rip out their personalities you might as well just kill them and burn their souls for a powerup. Any jumper who's doing it right can already make more powerful companions out of wholecloth. It's really stupid to waste slots on a bunch of empty shells.
>>
>>52623392
You can't ruin something that's already shit. ;^)
>>
File: 1483500705919.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483500705919.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
>>52623360
That'd only take care of the one imported an Akuma.

Also, just getting good telepathy/magic would be easier for scooping out their personalities and replacing it with something more to your taste.
>>
>>52623373
>bring up Red
Page 11, time for a MCU part 2 update.
>>
>>52623421
So it can be shit on by you entitled wastes of space? It's a wonder you guys have any jumpmakers at all.
Thread posts: 620
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.