[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 62

File: Karzoug.jpg (105KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
Karzoug.jpg
105KB, 500x645px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

The Big Reveal Edition

How do you unveil major setting elements that were hidden at chargen? Like revealing entire races the players, IC and OOC weren't aware of? Or huge revelations about the nature of the world?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>52614049
>>
>>52621477
If possible, unveiling major setting elements is something that should be done within increments.
>>
>>52621477
You let the players find them. Don't rail road, just let things go naturally.

A GM of mine had an entire race of snakes that evolved to look like normal humans after generations of breeding in dark caves. Eventually one was born almost perfectly to resemble a human, aside from a few scales on her stomach.

This snake NPC ended up secretly usurping the throne to a city, and became the queen. We as the players had the chance to investigate more and find out she was a snake person but we never did. I only learned after the game had finished early that we ran into a snake person (which happened to be that queen.) apparently there were a lot more snake people in the world living among humans...

What was their goal though? Well they wanted to interbreed with humans so that they could integrate secretly into society, kinda like body snatcher, except more like underground cave immigrants.
>>
>>52621477
At a time where it's game relevant and the players have time to digest and explore it. If it's a dramatic swerve, use it as a cliffhanger. If it's a new culture or bit if mechanics, give them some time to play around with it, potentially with a helpful NPC explaining things when necessary.
>>
File: Threat From the Sea (Don Maitz).jpg (116KB, 1165x480px) Image search: [Google]
Threat From the Sea (Don Maitz).jpg
116KB, 1165x480px
>>52621568
I don't have the patience for that.

I read a lot of Forgotten Realms novels, and the big reveals come right before the final battles.

I can't feed PCs a little at a time, because they aren't always at games. They wouldn't even check their email when I send out information relevant to their character.
>>
>>52621568
>Reptiles evolving to become humanlike

I sense mad science involved, or XCOM alien science
>>
>>52621663
Or Yuan-ti
>>
>>52621631
wtf is that I love it
>>
>>52621477
I sprang the thing out of a sudden, but I left a small trail of unconclusive clues that something was going quite wrongly in the city.

And now they know that their final enemy is going to be an eldritch abomination, old god style. The setting is high power high fantasy, though, so less facing a horror theme and more mutation themed enemies and stuff.
>>
>>52621663
No it was a divine centered campaign, very low magic, took place in a large desert. Very fantasy like esq Arabian Knights vibe.
>>
>>52621682
The original artwork for the "Threat from the Sea" series. If you put all four books (trilogy + anthology) together, you would get that picture.

This picture is from the TPB edition.
>>
File: red saber.png (2MB, 1500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
red saber.png
2MB, 1500x1750px
Is /pfg/ just slow and empty when its not shitposts?
>>
>>52622049
Seems like it.
>>
>>52622049
Let's play a game of "Continue, Enshrine, Delet" for common PFG memes.
>waifus
>2hu
>shitposting
>reee /pol/
>Paizo sucks
>Crystal Frasier sucks
>runny on that cunny
>bamboozle
>DHB

etc.

Alternatively, you could do Marry, Fuck, Kill but I don't know how you can fuck an idea.
>>
>>52622080
Enshrine DHB
>>
>>52622080
I want to marry waifus!
>>
>bbeg gets murdered in his sleep
>characters get sidetracked from investigating
>one decides to visit his wife in their summer house further north where she is in mourning
>leaves by himself and specifically doesn't tell the other characters where he is going
>wife invites him inside and asks him about his fellows
>he gives her tons of details about his entire group
>she makes a move on him and she turns out to be a succubus ends up draining all his levels and he dies
>characters don't know where he went so the only way they recovered his shit was by making up some bullshit about how his pet animal could follow his scent
>they don't even kill the succubus, only drive it off

Was I a dick here? They were only level 4 but it was meant to be difficult, although the succubus would flee if confronted in a straight up fight (which she did as soon as the rest of the party arrived).
>>
>>52622049
Shitposting is all we know.

Would this be a good hotfix for the Kineticist? I'm not totally feeling the Legendary one.

>Internal Buffer gained at level 1: current Burn limit becomes size of Internal Buffer. Cannot be refreshed without pinging yourself or rest.
>Elemental Overflow requires you to spend X points of Burn instead of have X Burn. BAB patch costs 1 Burn and scales with level, enhancement bonuses cost 3, 5, 7 Burn respectively.
>Energy blasts add full Con to damage
>>
File: 1491172488233.jpg (369KB, 1228x1487px) Image search: [Google]
1491172488233.jpg
369KB, 1228x1487px
Has anyone used Iron Tortoise stance from PoW?

It looks like fun but I can't figure out how to fit it into a build without taking a PoW class.
>>
File: pyro.jpg (223KB, 1600x1702px) Image search: [Google]
pyro.jpg
223KB, 1600x1702px
>>52622124
The fix I generally go with is to give the Kineticist a Combat Stamina pool.

Standard talents that use burn to cast a mid-combat effect (infusions, primarily) drain an amount of stamina equal to the burn cost. This stamina recovers normally.

Talents that provide long-standing effects in exchange for burn drain your stamina for the duration of the effect or until you rest for a night, whichever comes first.

So far, it's almost completely fixed the class for my group.
>>
>>52622080
Enshrine Paizo sucks, Crystal sucks, bamboozle games, waifus
Continue 2hu, DHB, shitposting, memegames
Delet reee /pol/, runny on that cunny
>>
You guys seen this Ascetic archetype for Cleric by Kobold Press?
What the actual fuck is this?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/archetypes/kobold-press/ascetic/

Is the SRD lacking information or does this seriously give you a bunch of shit for absolutely free?
>>
Which app gives the best lap pillow, /pfg/?
>>
>>52622121
>Visiting wife of BBEG
>be alone with said wife

Dick? No, thats just a dumb move in general

I was going to say something about
>accepting said advances in the first place
But he might have been charmed
>>
File: murderous_bird_lady.jpg (238KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
murderous_bird_lady.jpg
238KB, 800x1000px
So how functional can I make throwing weapons work with just first party content? Haven't ever strayed much into the realm of non-magical ranged combat.
>>
>>52622523
throwing weapons are total ass with 1pp only
just refluff a longbow
>>
>>52622523
6th level fighter can actually kinda do okay since they can do it without actually needing items, but you still have the problem of using throwing weapons. Which are shit.
>>
Anyone know any cheeky ways to get WIS to AC with SoP? Archetypes that stack with Sphere <Something> are also fine.
>>
>>52622535
Well, my DM's usually allow DSP and PoW. Does this alleviate some of the issues at all?
>>
>>52622563
Throwing builds are totally doable with PoW. Plenty of love for them there.
>>
>>52622550
prescient dodger
>>
>>52622578
What classes/disciplines would you suggest then, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>52622343
Any titty monster, especially if they have 16+ strength
>>
>>52622588
I'd suggest a Hawkguard Warder with a focus on Solar Wind, Tempest Gale and a bit of Piercing Thunder.
Grab the Ricochet Weapon feat so you don't have to be in Phantom Sun Stance all the time. Or just have a bunch of throwing weapons, I suppose.
>>
>>52622523
Impossible without a belt of mighty hurling
>>
Anyone know a good 3pp resource for magic items?
Armor, specifically?
>>
>>52622343

You want a woman that isn't necessarily a motherly type, but one that can be lovey-dovey when the right man catches her eye.

She needs a lyrical voice and good conversation for humming and sweet talk.

Large, soft thighs are paramount, and large breasts tend to be appreciated yet optional.
>>
>>52622523

Range increments just murder you is the biggest problem.
>>
>>52622812
>large breasts
>optional
>>
>>52622523
You're probably going to want a Starknife. Startoss Style chain and/or Way of the Shooting Star, a Blinkback Belt/Returning Weapon/feat that gives you returning weapons, basic Archery build from there on.
>>
>>52622563
>>52622578
With Psionics as well. The Psychic Armory archetype for Soulknives is pretty neat.
>>
>>52622812
imo, large breasts would get in the way of her face. and she needs to be willing to run her hands through your hair, or clean your ears.
>>
>>52622523
Fighters do it best.

Trained Throw and Ricochet Toss are nice.

>>52622734
Look at this little twat thinking everything needs to operate off one stat.

BACK IN MY DAY, WE USED OUR STRENGTH FOR DAMAGE AND DEXTERITY FOR ACCURACY.

Kids these days.
>>
>>52622660
What if she only has 7 WIS?
>>
>>52622782
The Ebon Vault stuff is pretty good, imo.
>>
Anyone else experiencing unreasonably long search-times on the SRD after they did their migration thing?
>>
>>52622831

It's true, you just need someone that can gently stroke your hair, hum softly, and have warm plush thighs to rest your head on.

In this capacity, Bards and Sorceresses are the best lap pillows.

>>52622835

How big are we talking? Onryou or Branwen-tier are too big sure, but Shizuka and Valeriya are stacked without having girls that hide the girl, especially if they're leaning back a bit.
>>
>>52622870
Yes but Shizuka is a psycho bitch
>>
>>52622862

The SRD has been a mess since the migration, I wish we could've stopped it because that site is 90% of the reason I still bother with Pathfinder.

>>52622848

What's her Charisma? She can be dumb and impulsive, but as long as she's sweet and friendly it won't matter.
>>
>>52622877

True, I was just using her as a metric more than an example.
>>
>>52622870
high str would probably make their thighs too hard to comfortably rest upon.

imo, anything larger than D cups is going to be too big, and that might be pushing it. she's gotta be elegant and caring, not motherly per se.
>>
>>52622895
>What's her Charisma? She can be dumb and impulsive, but as long as she's sweet and friendly it won't matter.

17!
>>
>>52622928
You want low str, and higher con for maximum softness, good Cha is a bonus.
>>
> Sultanas and Raisins back up in roll20

The bamboozle that never ends.
>>
>>52622343
None of them.

They aren't real.
>>
>>52622928
anon people with high str are soft as fuck when they're relaxing their mooskles
>>
>>52622935
high dex and cha, and mid con, low str is best. and high disable device/sleight of hand for the hand running through hair
>>
>>52622934

That's excellent! She's soft and sweet with an excellent bedside manner!
>>
>>52622974
Thats why Shizuka is surprisingly good, despite her being a psycho bitch.

I bet her thighs are nice.
>>
>>52622295
Bit of both
I don't remember that one to well though, I just know it was one of the first things they released
>>
>>52622988
Last question: is lap pillow a violation of the Code of Conduct if used irresponsibly?
>>
>>52622971

I don't think Onryou's mooskles are soft even when she's relaxing! You see the size of those things? They're like cords of steel!

Wait hold up, Onryou has high Str and is shown as massively muscular while Casimir's got 18 STR, yet he's never described as ripped, what gives?
>>
>>52622996
And anons called me crazy for saying she'd be good at it, assuming she'd even give a lap pillow.
>>
Which is more useful for overall adventuring, a climb speed or a burrow speed?
I've never had a character with burrow, but it seems like it would be really good in certain situations, whereas climb is just generally useful. Am I wrong? What do you guys think?
>>
>>52623005
Not everyone thats strong is BIG
>>
>>52623013
Well, getting the lap pillow is probably the hard part.
>>
>>52623000

Absolutely not, it is a noblewoman's duty to comfort the object of her affection, fair maidens have been resting their knightly hero's heads on their laps since time immemorial!

It's only a violation if she's doing something explicitly sexual, rather than intimate or sensual.
>>
>>52623005
People are sleeping on the job. An 18 STR man would be clearly built as fuck. Casimir might wear clothing to obscure it a little bit, but it's still there, and if he undresses, it'll be damn obvious that he's marriage material.
>>
>>52623032
>Chaotic-aligned madwoman giving the lap pillow to multiple knightly heroes all within the same time frame

Where is your god now?!
>>
File: 2hu Fit to Burst.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Fit to Burst.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>52622836
>mfw trying to make a cha-based Starknife thrower
>Ricochet Toss is behind a two feat tax and doesn't come online until 8th for 3/4th BAB-ers
>Guided Star eats Swift Actions, is limited to level/rounds per day, and only functions as a returning weapon
>a billion fucking taxes to get anywhere and I still have abysmal range
>I'd still be some faggot using one throwing weapon for piss-all damage by the end of it
>I could have just been an archer and raped everything with half the effort

HECKING
>>
File: 1421789356849.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421789356849.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>52623032
>tfw you will never have this.
>>
File: Angel-of-Mercy.jpg (393KB, 2000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Angel-of-Mercy.jpg
393KB, 2000x1002px
>>52623051
I know that feel brother.
>>
>>52622960
Didn't know it went down. What happened? I thought it had potential.
>>
>When it's so slow thirsty waifuposting doubles the post count

Pathfinder is reclining.

What does /pfg/ think are the most versatile classes/archetypes? Hard mode: no Vigilante.
>>
>>52623115
Unironically medium
>>
>>52623115
Wizard :^)
>>
>>52623115
Honestly I enjoy building characters more than playing them and I have no games to app too so i'm bored.
>>
>>52623115
Kinda lame opinion, but cleric is pretty versatile. I think it's up there, definitely, and it's really straightforward.
>>
>>52623048

The eternal struggle or looking at any build compared to archery
>>
>>52623137
Honestly this, I enjoy the character building far more than other parts of the system. If I didn't like the building block parts, and liked RP, combat and other stuff more, I'd play a different system.
>>
>>52623115
>Pathfinder is reclining
"Ooh, anon, draw me like one of your Galtan girls~"
>>
>>52623048
So why not ask a GM for a stat swap to cha on a psyarm?
>>
>>52623179
Because 1pp game, dude
>>
>>52623048
Well of course, because Archery is retarded easy and you seem to be retarded.

If you're 3/4ths BAB, get a Blinkback Belt or a Returning magic weapon instead of fishing for a Fighter Feat you don't have the BAB and feats for.
You have PBS as a feat tax, so take advantage of being close.
Startoss Style gives you double Weapon Specialization, so taken to full you have +6 fuck you damage, plus your Cha which is your main stat.
You should be some form of caster,
given what you've said (probably Bard or Oracle) so why aren't you an Arcane Duelist/Dervish Dancer/Warsighted/using all the goddamned buff spells you have?
>>
>>52623192
>1pp game
>throwing weapons
>trying to build cha
Why hurt yourself like this?
>>
Hey anons whats the consensus on BitF nowadays? Any spicy memeteams?
>>
>>52623346
>Varico
>Jean
>General Jelly
>Seth
>Sapphira
>Grif
>>
>>52623033

>Co-ed hot springs episode WHEN?
>>
If I gain a bonus feat from a class that I don't want am I allowed to just not take it it?
Like, it's actually a negative for me to have that feat.
>>
>>52623386

Is this the worst possible combination?
>>
>>52623386
Who are these people and why are they part of the memeteam though?
>>
File: Bird OH NO.gif (2MB, 482x344px) Image search: [Google]
Bird OH NO.gif
2MB, 482x344px
>>52623217
Because I hate myself, and Divine Fighting Technique (Starknife) looked cool when used on an Aasimar Ravener Hunter/Sanctified Slayer Inquisitor with the Lunar Mystery. I'm coming to terms with the fact that anything that sounds remotely cool just straight up doesn't work in this godforsaken system.

>>52623214
>See above spoiler
>still taxed to fuck because lmao ranged, meaning it doesn't even start coming online until 11-13 at earliest, at which point I have to wonder why I've even bothered
>it is a terrible idea in general BECAUSE thrown is shit, only carried by specific niche one-trick builds that do not in any way touch on DFT
>I am far better off just sticking to melee attacks and using those feats for literally anything else, since then I am not devoting every single one of my feats towards one specific meme style
>>
>>52623430
Yes
>>52623432
Because they're terrible.
>>
>>52623438
Human Warpriest (same amount of feats as a normal fighter).

Startoss Style/Combat Patrol > Vital Strike. Craft a Blinkback belt in the wrong slot (50% increased cost) and a Belt of Mighty Hurling. Use all your Fervor points to constantly buff yourself.
>>
>>52622974
What about High Str/High Wis/no Dex/Int people? How would that work in a relationship?
>>
File: 1490188232839.png (1MB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1490188232839.png
1MB, 1024x1365px
What's the best build you can think of for a Calistrian who uses the spell Vomit Swarm as a signature spell?
>>
>>52623540
Unnatural lust and that lip stitch spell. Pump your save dcs
>>
>>52623432

Anon it looks like it's up to us to actually start memeing this game. What are some apps that are not totally terrible?

Adalina has this line "She may have been strong, but she was still a woman so she was relegated to scouting and forest patrol duties." in her backstory, so that's like OG -4 str meme tier. But the applicant ignored the DM's format, so I'm not sure if that is a deal breaker there.

Gwen has healslut meme potential.

Romulus, I dunno I don't like the backstory much it seems too normie to come from /pfg/, same with Sable, even though it has MY FETISH tier art.

Dyne also seems like a normie app

Dagna has TITS for art so it has to be from pfg, also some heal slut potential here.

Jak seems a bit like he could fill PFG's DADDY meme profile, has potential.

SM@SH R@T

Hit the ones I missed, I just went in order, top down.
>>
File: Confused Anime Girl.gif (296KB, 529x720px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Anime Girl.gif
296KB, 529x720px
>>52623474
I'm actually not sure what you're trying to tell me with this, anon. I didn't want to make a throwing weapon character because I'm married to the concept of throwing weapons, I was beginning with the expression of disappointment that I could not utilize the ranged capabilities of a starknife in concert with Desna's Divine Fighting Technique without basically devoting an entire specialized build for it. Which would end up requiring me to throw out the original reason I found the idea of Cha-based attack/damage interesting to begin with.
>>
>>52623540
A quiet, thoughtful and softspoken woman who opens combat by suddenly barfing up a swarm of wasps.
It would work for a Samsaran bloodrager or warpriest who uses the ART to get vomit swarm on her spell list and casts the spell at the start of every turn as a free/swift action (bloodrager by rage-cycling, warpriest by fervor).
>>
>>52623033

>Someone pokes Casimir and feels the abs beneath the clothes.

I need to read what happens.
>>
>>52623582
I think Jean and Varico could be memed as being diametrically opposed evil doers. One hates homeless people, one IS a homeless man.
>>
>>52623414
Book 2 of JR.
>>
>>52623386

Betting on Seth is easy money. Best app in months.
>>
>>52623438
>>52623586
Oh my god you're dumb.

First off, you're building for Cha-to-everything on a Wisdom caster with no way to switch out your casting stat. Play an Oracle for that you dumb motherfucker; you already took the sub Oracle Archtype.

Inquisitors get the Returning Weapon spell at 1st level, so you're fine for getting your weapon back over a fight if you want to go ranged.

Divine Fighting Technique -> Shooting Star gives you Cha instead of Dex for attacks from the jump.

Worship Desna for Starknife proficiency.

Starknives are Melee OK and you get to use your Cha for them.

Inquisitors shit attack style agnostic damage add-ons from their spells and character abilities, so you can switch hit with aplomb thanks to Bane and Studied Target/Sneak Attack.

If you don't want Startoss Style, take TWF instead so you aren't forced to one-hand. You don't even need to go down to I/GTWF, as a 3/4ths BAB class, it takes too long anyway.

What more could you want? You have Cha to fucking everything but casting, can switch hit within 30 ft like nothing, took one of the best Mysteries in the game, have one of the best spell lists for fucking faces in the game, have one of the best thrown weapons in the game, and are playing one of the best races in the game.

If you feel feat starved, play a fucking Human.
>>
>>52623536
The high wisdom is going to make them more aware of the recipients needs and likely more calm about giving a lap pillow, but the high str is going to make the thighs a bit hard, which isn't terrible, as the natural shape of the lap is well suited to being a pillow. Int largely wouldn't matter, as you don't have to be smart to give a good lap pillow. The low dex is going to make any running through hair, or backscratches worse as you won't be as delicate, but the str will be good for back massages when the lover is tired.
>>
>>52623973
Asking more relationship wise- are the best men packing STR/WIS builds? You're strong enough to handle the yardwork and carry the groceries, and you ALWAYS know what's up with your waifu- and it doesn't matter if you've got an only okay charisma modifier, because it matters more that you CARE and LOVE your partner, rather than, yknow, you having a sexy body. Having 18 STR does mean you'll have the muscles that certain women crave, however. 18 WIS as well, and you can always know what's up with your honey and make sure she's okay.

Dexfags can't compete.
>>
>>52624042
Charisma is used to smooth over relationship disputes and lie when you have to; Wis just lets you know something's wrong.

Women like lithe, supple men who aren't skeletons (Dex and Con), only men and gay men get turned on by muscle.

Go ERP on /trash/ you gigantic, (You) addicted faggot.
>>
>>52624042
Dex/Cha is the ikemen/bishounen look
Str/Wis is the gentle giant type
Con/Int is /fitlit/
>>
>>52624042

Yup, Sense Motive is absolutely vital for understanding how someone's feeling and what they really mean behind a phrase, which is vital both in and out of the marriage bed, while Strength is paramount for opening those pickle jars and princess-carrying that special someone when you feel like spoiling them (again, where Wisdom comes into play.)

Hell, you don't even need a high Constitution for endurance, since as some people here undoubtedly know, a long session isn't necessarily a better session.
>>
>>52624085

>>52624078 is right though, a high Cha is needed to smooth over any arguments. Con is needed to have a long and healthy life of caring for your beloved. Wis is important, but Str is about as unneeded as Dex.

Dex is a godstat in the bedroom though.
>>
>>52624078
See >>52624085
>>52624085

18 STR/18 WIS with some investment into CON and CHA (at least a +0 modifier, maybe a +1), and you have the perfect daddy build. Dump DEX/INT and you can be a gentle giant who has to be careful in order to not break their partner. This is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN you faggots.
>>
>>52624123
>dump Int
>implying anyone wants to fuck a retard
>dump dex
>lying there like a dead fish
>>
>>52624138
Forest Gump got laid, didn't he?
>>
>>52623582
Honestly looking over it now I'm betting on:
>Romulus
>Locke
>Dagna
>Netty
>Sasha
>I have no idea for the 6th, Gwen? Adalina? Jacques?

I am probably predisposed to picking the apps I know are /pfg/ but on average /pfg/ is better than roll20.

I see some cool potential with Romulus & Locke bros for life as well as Romulus and Netty being at odds with one of them being a Warpriest of the God of Battle and the other being a lifelong follower of the God associated with Temperance and Peace.
>>
>>52624147
dosh is powerful.
>>
>>52624123
>>52624138
>be empiricist investigator
>take student of philosophy
>take that trait that lets you get Int to Heal checks
>you know her feelings, inside and out
>you know her body, inside and out
>if you have high dex you could probably pull some karma sutra shit too
>>
>>52624042
>handle the yardwork
What's it like being poor?
>>
>>52624189
It sucks, dick.
>>
>>52624117
>Implying that you use DEX for everything
>Implying a Brutal Slayer wouldn't use STR instead
>Implying you don't need STR to hold your lady up in certain positions
>Implying some don't like it hard

Get out dexfag

>>52624189
Some people like being outside, regardless of wealth. Just because you've got a million dollars doesn't mean you can't enjoy breaking a sweat.
>>
>>52623689
>TFW he and Valeriya routinely train together
>TFW she knows what lies beneath his loose fitting garb
>>
>>52624189
It's less about being poor and more about "hey mang don't call the serviceman I can build us a nice little garden just fine".
Some people like tending to their yard, it relaxes them and fulfills them.
>>
>>52624208
>I have to be a brutal slayer stalker to be a strfag
Meanwhile, I'm here sitting in any class I want.

>Implying you don't need dex to hit the right spots.
>implying it's not a dex or cha skill check.
Hope you like never pleasing your women, brute.
>>
File: dude eyes lmao.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dude eyes lmao.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>>52623903
I have no idea why you are going off so hard off of me being disappointed in throwing weapons requiring significant investment, to the point that the returns cease to feel worth the investment. I already KNOW that melee is an option, because I explicitly said I was better off sticking to that. I saw Ravener Hunter gave Oracle Mysteries, and I saw that Aasimar were Wis/Cha by default. I thought it would be fun to try to build something around that. Excuse me for expressing frustration with the pathfinder system.
>>
>>52624269
>Implying Brutal Slayers don't make the best STRdaddies
>Muscle memory
>STR instead of dex for everything
>Not taking Wisdom in the Flesh
>Even if I don't take Wisdom in the Flesh, implying I wouldn't at least get 14 charisma in order to be good at talking.
>Implying the best build for a daddy isn't taking Brutal Slayer Stalker w/ Prescient Dodger for Wis to AC, Mixed Blood for Fae blood, then that one feat that gives Wisdom to HP, then Wisdom in the Flesh for Sleight of Hand

Can Dexfags even compete?
>>
>>52624248

I doubt she's seen anything beyond a tight-fitting shirt! It's not like he needs to go topless when they're stabbing each other with blunt blades.

And vice versa, though Casimir's high Craft skill in clothing might mean she's come to him for some measurements.
>>
>>52624349
>needing to optimize to be good
>not just having to take WF+DA
face it, str is irrelevant in combat and the bedroom.
>>
>>52624406
>carrying groceries
>chopping down trees
>handling farmwork

DEX is the easy way out, anon. STR is the path of most resistance, and most fulfillment.
>>
>>52624313
>Moving the goalpost.

Take the advice or leave it faggot. Complaining about literally nothing.
>>
>>52624169
This seems like a pretty good line up. Honestly the R20 random apps are pretty shit tier so you aren't wrong...
>>
>>52624406
Two-handed STR weapons still do better, unless you invest 3 levels into Unchained Rogues. It's just plain logic, my man.
>>
>>52624432
>needing to do those yourself
poorfags confirmed for str babbies.
>>
>>52624447
Don't bother, it's the same dumb cunt that complains about their poor Promethean Alchemist.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (60KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
60KB, 540x531px
>>52624406

The true path to enlightenment lay in understanding that the ultimate husbando needs the proper mixture of strength and dexterity. Ying needs Yang, Order needs Chaos, and Strength needs Dexterity.

Strength is ultimately the more desirable attribute, so that needs to be maxed out, while dexterity needs to be noticeably good yet not take up the rest of the character's PB, so I'd say somewhere down the middle. This means the ultimate mixture of physical attributes is 18 strength, 14 dexterity.
>>
>>52624467
The same one that got pinned against a wall by a shoanti musclegirl and dragged to the bedroom, yeah?
>>
>>52624484
No, the one that posts Chaika and Guilty Gear all the time. The one that bitches at Forrest for "Monkey's Paw'ing" the Self-Pact Avowed.
>>
File: 1480450602537.jpg (110KB, 692x713px) Image search: [Google]
1480450602537.jpg
110KB, 692x713px
>>52624479
>Strength is ultimately the more desirable attribute
That's why anons wanted houserules to make it more desirable, right?
>>
>>52624496
Pretty certain they're the same anon
>>
>>52624508
>>52624479
>>52624406
>>52624465
When you're caught flat-footed, what will save you? Dexterity, which seeps away in such situations? Or Strength, which lets you carry heavy armor and still stay safe?
>>
>>52624533
>wearing armor to the bedroom
autists

also touch attacks are a thing.
>>
>>52624496
Wasn't that something that showed up once, maybe twice, as a joke, and was never mentioned again. You sound like you're reading too far into nothing.
>>
>>52624533
> what will save you?
Clock Watcher
>>
>>52624496
Why are we bullying the increasingly-less-anon anon? They like gimmick builds, but lament that they are often not effective, and like fightan games. So what?
>>
>>52624589
Complaining about gimmick builds, while lamenting they're not that effective. News at 11.
>>
>>52624630
I mean it's pretty standard for pathfinder, but aren't we all here for that reason. If we cared about the cool things being effective, we would have left long ago.
>>
>>52624189
Someone who would pay another to maintain his lawn deserves no lawn!
>>
>>52624533

Uncanny Dodge? That thing that turns up on high dex classes?
>>
>>52624645
Speak for yourself, if gimmick builds weren't at least viable rather than optimal they wouldn't be effective or playable. That's a basic assumption to make and if you don't like it it's kind of your own problem you're playing pathfinder and not leaving long ago.
>>
>>52624677
t. working class
>>
>>52624699
Don't make us come up there and seize the means of reproduction!
>>
>>52624720
I'm surprised you're even able to read.
>>
>>52624738
You'll be surprised you're even able to walk once we're through with you
>>
>>52624677
This is why I live in a goddamn apartment.
>>
>>52624768
I'll be really surprised if you don't collapse the whole system with your ideology. Unless you just want to be the rich for once.
>>
File: 020 - BrndEvN.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
020 - BrndEvN.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>52624589
>>52624630
>>52624645
>ITT an anon got baited by someone calling him a retard, and undoubtedly proved himself to be one by responding

pottery
>>
Is BitF legit, or another bamboozle? What other non-bamboozle games are still open to join?
>>
File: Capture.png (157KB, 1783x406px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
157KB, 1783x406px
>>52624857
I'm not the LITERAL ANIMAL though, I just don't see the need to rag on him anymore than we already do.
>>
>>52624913
I wanna hug the LITERAL ANIMAL!
>>
>>52622212
>has anyone used this path of war material?
>i cant seem to use it without a basis from path of war

uh huh
>>
>>52624875

It seems legit, DM just asked for shorter apps so PFG is less able to sperg out over it
>>
>>52624875
Blingmaker is still only a suspected bamboozle, and WWW is still recruiting last I checked.
>>
>>52624913
It was not quite my intent to imply you were the original anon, just that said anon replied to something that had a giant neon sign portraying a hook on it and still fell for it. Like a fucking moron.
>>
File: 1480735329877.png (254KB, 484x471px) Image search: [Google]
1480735329877.png
254KB, 484x471px
>>52625054
o-oh, you too.
>>
>>52625089
Chaika-anon is not for bullying. He's done nothing wrong.
>>
How do I play as something with snakes for hair?
>>
>>52625126
do the snakes do anything?
>>
I've got brain problems. What classes are fun? I'm getting frazzled, can't think of anything good.
>>
>>52625199
3pp or no?
>>
>>52625218
SoP and Jolly are allowed, but I've got no experience with either. My group is super boring and only does 1pp stuff.
>>
>>52625137
They don't have to, I'm just interested in having them
>>
>>52625234
Jolly:
Vigilantes: Symbiotic Slayer, Shadow Savant, Mercurial Duelist
Kineticists: Probably any of them

Spheres:
Hedgewitch
Sphere Arcanist
Some of the handbook archetypes
>>
>>52625234

What is Jolly stuff anyway?
>>
>>52625199
Cavalier.
Order of the Flame for Glorious Challenges
Buy a Deathknell Aura ring.
Call Out Feat if necessary.

Snowball
>>
>>52625295
Is the Mercurial Duelist book in the trove yet?
>>
>>52625315
I don't think so but it's been floating around
>>
>>52625306
What combat style are you recommending?

>>52625295
Hmm...I'll check out the kineticists and the Sphere Arcanist.
>>
>175 posts
>five hours
wtf why is pfg so slow?
>>
>>52625295
>Some of the handbook archetypes
Any particular ones? Wandslinger looks sorta fun.
>>
>>52625467
Sorry, Anon. I'd talk about builds and stories and stuff, but my ex came by to pack up her stuff today, and I'm just kinda bummed out. Trying to think of new apps, but I'm having trouble.
>>
>>52625499
What ideas you got, bro? Maybe we can help you out.

I'm sorry that happened dude.
>>
>>52625401
I did TWF for flavor but I have no idea what'd actually work the best. You'd probably have to get your GM to allow the Death Knell effects to stack first off and it isn't actually really that good unless you can snowball by killing tons of small things then cleaving the giant boss with +6 Str. and +13 melee damage if you're level 5.
>>
File: foxrelateddegeneracy.jpg (148KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
foxrelateddegeneracy.jpg
148KB, 625x469px
>>52624951
>>
>>52625526
you mean EtanAndCasimir.png
>>
>>52625524
I'm kinda tempted to try some kind of rustic, archer dude, because it occurred to me recently that I've never actually played that guy before, even though he's a big time cliche. I remember reading somewhere here before that Inquisitor is actually the best ranger, but is that still true? What about Hunter?

Storywise, I'd want him to either be some kind of monster hunter or gently experienced militia veteran (since it's a level 3 start, he did a little bit already.)
>>
>>52622523
Eldritch Archer maybe. They're still trash but you can attach a nice spell to one maybe.
>>
>>52625575

Paladin is actually a pretty brutal archer, and an LG bowadin of Erastil can certainly fit the whole "rustic archer monster hunter/veteran" angle.
>>
>>52622523
I want to cum inside Xayah!
>>
>>52625575
Sacred Huntsmaster Inquisitor and Hunter both work well as hunter folks. You can also go Sanctified Slayer Inquisitor using Ranger Combat Style to get free ranged feats
>>
>>52625600
Hmm, will the 3 ranks per level from being a human paladin cut it for skills, though?

>>52625610
I'll check them out.
>>
>>52625636

Well, you're a d10 class going into ranged-you can probably afford taking the extra skillpoint for your FCB (the human one is fairly unimpressive anyway).
>>
>>52625608
I want to...
Get a handjob from Maria
Take Anna on her lab table
Mating press on Seska
Cowgirl with Samanhe
Put Milre in a full nelson
Throatfuck Myrna
Have tea with Franze
Hatefuck Antoinette while choking her out
And titfuck Branwen
>>
Have any of you ever designed a campaign from scratch?
How long did it take?
What were some of the things you took into account before embarking on it?
What level of depth did you put into the details?
How far into detail did you go?
Did you allow 3rd party material or just Paizo?
What were some of the alternate/homebrew systems you put in place?
>>
>>52625690
>Mating Press
Muh nigga sign me up
>>
>>52625690
>no amazon style

its shit
>>
File: crazy fuckin spiked chain guy.jpg (42KB, 400x459px) Image search: [Google]
crazy fuckin spiked chain guy.jpg
42KB, 400x459px
>>52625690
>mfw Anons shitpost about my app

Never gets old!
>>
>>52625749
Well, I did forget Tanith. Maybe we'll hold that on reserve for her.
>>
>>52625690
for some reason when i first started reading this i had the beat of mambo number 5 in my head
>>
>>52625726
Oh boy, this takes me back. In order...

>Yes
>A month or two
>Nothing, I was an idiot back then.
>I put a reasonable amount, it was all focused on one nation
>I went into detail about the important stuff but glossed over some things
>SoP, PoW, no psionics
>No full caster classes but that was it.

It... well, I want to revisit the setting at some point. It was "Medieval America" with native American hobgoblins who followed the path of bushido, monsterfolk that didn't take kindly to the main kingdom, a bunch of miners in the north who allied themselves with monstrous dragons to wage a civil war against their masters in the center of the continent, a southern kingdom across a sea that was taken over by a demonking, and had non-evil Gnolls, a crazy undead knight who set things on fire and was called BANG THE BURNING MAN, and the central kingdom where a lot of stuff took place- where there were also a bunch of dragons of different types as well, and it was where the BBEG, an unbelievably ancient dragon who was the head of a church of fire and one of the oldest professors of magic, who became a Lich in consort with an evil god because he didn't want to die lived. I REALLY want to look at it again and iron out some of the odd setting things, and maybe post it as a /pfg/ game, sometime in the future.
>>
>>52625749

Wait, which one is that?
>>
>>52625849
google it my dude
>>
>>52625828
This sounds whack. You should definitely polish it up and run a game. I'd play a Native American Samurai Hobgoblin in a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>52625874
When I first ran it, I HAD a native American hobgoblin samurai

His name was Haluk
>>
File: DEPLOY THE PLAGUE.png (288KB, 351x360px) Image search: [Google]
DEPLOY THE PLAGUE.png
288KB, 351x360px
How do I DEPLOY THE PLAGUE, /pfg/?
>>
File: 1490128593256.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490128593256.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
>>52625690
>tfw you want to PM someone else who's applying for game, but know Rory has tainted that practice
>>
>>52625944
Rory's got his fingers in all the pies, it seems.
>>
>>52625944
Anon, just PM them. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.
>>
>>52625901
As a side effect of a drug. Like mumia.
Alternatively as an inhaled poison?
Or with bombs that have plague vector etc.
>>
File: ea2.png (131KB, 405x688px) Image search: [Google]
ea2.png
131KB, 405x688px
>>52625944
>Like RP because it's a better way to meet and talk to people than IRL
>Scared of running into over-suspicious people IRL who've been burned before
>Suddenly some douchebag does the exact same shit to RP
>MFW
>>
>>52625901
A magical STI compatible with all monstrous humanoids, humanoids, and giants.
>>
>>52625989
You could RP with me anon! i'd show you the ropes
>>
I want a race with TENTACLES

Are there any? That are playable at least?
>>
>>52625999
RIP bon-bon
>>
>>52625690
How about someone do one of these for the men?
>>
Anyone got those Gnoll-Quinn logs Latin about?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>52626066
*laying
>>
>>52626059
Oh, they ripped Bon-Bon alright
>>
>>52626066
Fuck off, not even RoryAnon is that much of a douche.
>>
>>52626075
yeah in fuckign PAST TENSE
>>
>>52625690
>hatefuck Antoinette while choking her out.

Geeze alright, message received.
>>
>>52623566
Horrifying, yet hilarious.
>>
>>52625999
don't forget dragons
>>
>>52626150
Well if its any consolation anon, Hate is just a few inches away from love
>>
>no LoBaF memes in this thread

How disappointing.
>>
>>52626176
Why would we care?
>>
>>52626176
Just wait for Tuesday. /pfg/ will go fucking apeshit when they realize that gnolls are making Essa airtight
>>
File: You_gonna_get_tutored.jpg (16KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
You_gonna_get_tutored.jpg
16KB, 216x200px
>>52626105
>>
File: MuxZgN7.png (98KB, 404x303px) Image search: [Google]
MuxZgN7.png
98KB, 404x303px
>>52626155
THOSE ARE PRIVATE LOGS! PRIVATE!
>>
>>52626164
>few inches away from love.

Why is my mind trying to find the hidden innuendo.
>>
File: 1342793361029.gif (1MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1342793361029.gif
1MB, 200x240px
>>52626155
Oh dear lord...
>>
>>52626155
>Still no explanation of why she didn't just open the door

It was a fucking hack scene after all
>>
File: 1389316191225.jpg (99KB, 1019x575px) Image search: [Google]
1389316191225.jpg
99KB, 1019x575px
>>52626155
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE

ALRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS LEAKED THIS?! RUBIO? ETAN? FUCKING SWEETTOOTH?!
>>
>>52626241
>Shapeshifters
>No sense of right or wrong

Dammit!
>>
>>52626266
DO NOT TRUST SHAPESHIFTERS

DELETE SHAPESHIFTER POSTS
REPORT SHAPESHIFTER POSTERS
>>
>>52626280
>Removing the two greatest meme characters ever
>Etan the human bean
>Rory the shitty memedog

You're making an argument that I can't make sense of
>>
>>52626155
Is this what happens when you bully an anon too hard? He breaks down and does this shit?
>>
>>52626298
>not wanting to remove Rory

Etan is an acceptable loss
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x738px
>>52626155
I don't get it.
>>
>>52626318
they're not real logs.
>>
>>52626330
but it's a pastebin

with names
>>
File: Red-foxes-fox-28337570-500-330.png (284KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Red-foxes-fox-28337570-500-330.png
284KB, 500x330px
>>52626316
>>
>>52626316
Memedog is a mixed bag.

On the one hand, >shitty memedog strikes again

On the other hand, >shitty memedog is like lost puppy

I don't know what to think of that bizarre anon
>>
is it possible to make a blight druid work in an actual game?

seems like a meme archetype for shitters who don't like the people they're playing with
>>
>>52626364
Its more of a bad guy archetype
>>
>>52626372
Is it possible to play a Life Channeler Druid in an actual game? You know, the thing that gives you a big cult full of sacrifices?
>>
>>52626390
In an evil game yes
>>
>>52626372
I want to be a lovable trashpile
>>
>>52626409
Well you're already a trashpile.
>>
>>52626354
They strike me as a person who wants to get along but can also be very selfish without realizing why that's a bad thing
>>
>>52626415
halfway there
>>
>>52626491
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

LIVING ON A PRAYER
>>
>>52623474
Why not just use the rules to combine two different enchantments in the same slot for a really awesome belt? I think it would end up costing about the same anyway.
>>
>>52626066
She'll kill me for this, but YOLO, bro.
https://pastebin.com/qFiSA3Fp
>>
File: 1438280089165.gif (139KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438280089165.gif
139KB, 640x360px
>>52625690
>Every single one is lewd or violent except the one involving my character.
>>
>>52625690
>>52626060
>Tell Gregori to pull your hair and bend you over while he babbles and turns red
>Slap Invictus in the face
>Get carried away over Kyras' shoulder and shyly asked out to dinner
>Put Andrei in an amazon position
>Find out Azuk ducked out in the middle of the night
>Yell to Arka that that's the wrong goddamn hole
>Get dolled up and shown off by Sigmund
>Reverse cowgirl on Stanislaw
>Get pimped out by Yoku
>Beg Marcus to be your dicky daddy
>Get murdered in your sleep by Jarith
>Chase Harland around the room while he screams "NOT LIKE THIS"
>Missionary with Andrik through a hole in a bedsheet
>>
>>52626487
Why is that? I've only seen their shitposting

>>52626536
oh shit gnigga what are you doing
>>
File: 062 - Y8M0Cqj.jpg (19KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
062 - Y8M0Cqj.jpg
19KB, 228x228px
>>52626536
IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
>>
>>52626536
>the girl run through by their Rory-sized cocks.

How much time did you spend on this?
>>
>>52626564
>>52626555
>not aware its a bamboozle
>>
File: tumblr_on2vw4WoMz1ulxxteo1_500.gif (2MB, 422x228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on2vw4WoMz1ulxxteo1_500.gif
2MB, 422x228px
>>52626546

Tea is serious business.
>>
>>52626573
I know it's a bamboozle but this is

What did the Rorylogs start and why has it culminated in this
>>
>>52626593
Rorylogs started with https://pastebin.com/g6KKYqPv
>>
>>52626536
You crazy bastard, those were private!
>>
File: Fox of Many Smugs.jpg (61KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Fox of Many Smugs.jpg
61KB, 720x479px
>>52626573
>implying that isn't part of the fun
>>
>>52626536
>>
>>52626536
I came
>>
File: f90.png (348KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
f90.png
348KB, 700x990px
What sort of friends and allies has your character made, /pfg/?
>>
File: BitchofaSituation.png (205KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
BitchofaSituation.png
205KB, 540x293px
>you are probably, at least indirectly, the cause of all this bullshit
>if you had kept your mouth shut that one time this never would have happened
>you thought it was harmless, but it grew up and started biting everyone's ankles

well, time to kms, was fun while it lasted
>>
File: BROUZOF.gif (1005KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
BROUZOF.gif
1005KB, 444x272px
I bet Rory is responsible for these logs.

This is the true longest con
>>
>>52626536
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>>
>>52626658
A cute noble girl from a magical academy and a charming merchant from an arid land far to the south.
>>
Why do people believe in bamboozle logs that are obvious bamboozles
>>
>>52626702
Because if you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything?
>>
File: 1427646960454.gif (726KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1427646960454.gif
726KB, 320x240px
>>52626687
>>
>>52626719
Doesn't mean you have to believe in bamboozles
>>
File: When Casimir Dies.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
When Casimir Dies.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>52626685
Feels bad, anon.

>>52626702
Because one time someone posted ACTUAL logs

>"If you're going to have such a stupidly enormous dick like that then the least you can do it put it to good use!"

>>52626725
I have an entire folder full of E.Y.E memes, I need to add this to it.
>>
Would it be possible to build a tengu alchemist with a focus on natural attacks using the vivisectionist/ragechemist archetypes?

I'm not looking to take over the game or anything, but I don't want to be dead weight either.
>>
File: 1461081071199.png (437KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1461081071199.png
437KB, 728x636px
>>52626746
>>
>>52626702
Why do you believe in obvious bamboozle reactions to obvious bamboozle logs
>>
>>52626758
because /pfg/ is retarded
>>
>>52625575
>>52625600
>>52625610
>>52625676

Right now I'm looking at writing up a Sacred Huntmaster of Erastil with a loyal wolf companion. He'll be grumpy and provincial Nirmathi yokel, of course. Now to make the fateful decision; has he already started a family or not? Having one already is good tragedy bait, but being open to starting one is good subplot bait for a campaign going forward.

I guess I could combine the two somehow, too.
>>
>>52624857
>>52624913

Misaka status: still the WORST.
>>
File: YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED.png (220KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED.png
220KB, 700x490px
>>52626750
>Tengu Alchemist
>Vivisectionist/Ragechemist
>in 2017

[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]

But no, seriously, if you're gonna be a natural attack alchemist, Beastmorph/Vivisectionist Wereraptor Skinwalker is your best bet.
>>
>>52626550
>>52625766
So...Andrei x Tanith?
>>
>>52626536
Reminder that this apparently all took place within two rounds. What utter tripe, this DM needs to learn to manage his timescales.
>>
>>52626799
>Beastmorph/Vivisectionist Wereraptor Skinwalker

I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what half of those things are.
>>
>>52626830
Maybe the Gnoll was some kind of chronomancer
>>
>>52626853
Hold on, lemme get the spoon
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-races/standard-races-1-10-rp/skinwalkers-10-rp/
>>
>>52626860
How many knots can you take within the frozen time?
>>
File: PZO Ironfang WERERAPTORS DUDE.png (487KB, 460x734px) Image search: [Google]
PZO Ironfang WERERAPTORS DUDE.png
487KB, 460x734px
>>52626853
>>52626864
and as a bonus
SQUAWK
>>
File: confuseion.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
confuseion.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>52626830
Gnolls must be terrible lovers if they're gonna finish that quickly!

I really want a cute gnoll boy who is CG and writes trashy romance novels in his spare time under a pseudonym

>>52626853
Wereraptor Skinwalkers are an alternate heritage of Skinwalkers (people descended from werecreatures) that can pick Talons as a natural attack. They're PRIMARY attacks that aren't Claw/Bite attacks, which means if you're an Alchemist with Feral Mutagen you can take it and have five primary natural attacks rather early.

Beastmorph is better for natural attackers, as it can grant you Pounce I believe. Combined with the five natural attacks from being a wereraptor skinwalker (which you can fluff as being a stronk tengu, and which are better for melee attackers, as they have a CHA penalty, not a CON one) with feral mutagen, you can wreck people.

>>52626879
Ask SECOND RORY
>>
File: cbab08b3de4679d84d7225c06f8d004f.jpg (180KB, 1009x712px) Image search: [Google]
cbab08b3de4679d84d7225c06f8d004f.jpg
180KB, 1009x712px
>>52626904

That's just silly, anon.
>>
>>52626588
Serious enough for Franze to keep her set locked in a small chest with a superior quality lock.
>>
>>52626864
>>52626895
>>52626904

Man that sounds like a big gay complicated mess. Thanks for the information though.

All I want to do is play a tengu.
>>
Under what circumstances is a +4 aid another from one of the traits worth it?
+4 to attack or AC seems like a big deal at early levels but I imagine it starts falling off around 4-5ish.
Would a +2 to a skill be more valuable in the long term?
>>
>>52626955
>"big gay complicated mess"
>turn on your bird form and leave it on, maybe do a swap here or there if you need the perception bonus
>???
>you are now bird
>you can even just say you're tengu-descended if you really wanted to
>>
>>52626962
Giving +4 to a skill check?
>>
>>52626550
Hey now. Jarith doesn't actually murder anyone. He just doesn't save them from death. Don't die and everything's honky-dory!
>>
tfw in pfg campaign

tfw no logs to share
>>
File: Gnolls ALSO a cute.png (472KB, 1200x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Gnolls ALSO a cute.png
472KB, 1200x1174px
>>52626924

I know, maybe, but it's still a good, fun idea. A gnoll bard that loves romantic stories and wants to be remembered as a good, just hero, rather than a beast?

Also a friendly reminder that Gnolls are STR/CON with no penalty to any mental stat. You could play a Gnoll Kinetic Knight and get a lot of mileage out of it!

>>52626962
+4 to attack is kind of valuable to Power Attackers, though, and pretty much no 3/4 BaB class is gonna turn down a +4 to attack, even at later levels.
>>
>>52627034
Friendly reminder that PSEUDO
>>
>>52627041
Pseudonyms? Okay.
>>
>>52627034
>LoBaF is in two days
Get H Y P E
>>
>>52627001
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not even sold on the whole natural attack thing. I'm just trying to find the most interesting way to play a tengu alchemist.
>>
File: 1443563105891.jpg (309KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
1443563105891.jpg
309KB, 1280x753px
>>52627034

I guess that could work.
>>
>>52627034
>A gnoll bard that loves romantic stories
CUTE!
>>
>>52626550

>That Andrik one

I don't get it.
>>
File: cheesus_christ.jpg (111KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
cheesus_christ.jpg
111KB, 640x832px
MFW I realize that whenever I don't know what class to play I just revert back to Cleric/Warpriest.
>>
>>52627147
>pic

Is that blasphemy? I don't even know at this point.
>>
>>52627166

The only prophet you aren't allowed to mock in Western society is Muhammad (PBUH) because we live in fear of explosive retribution.
>>
>>52627122

>ywn play a gnoll Kinetic Knight who decided to reform from evil
>ywn have this kinetic knight gnoll have a Bestial Kineticist hyena companion
>ywn play this gnight as being a sweetheart who protects his friends with every ounce of his being
>ywn play this gnight's companion as being an adorable, doofy hyena
>ywn make them be well-groomed
>ywn have this gnight be a Neutral Good protector of the people, even if he receives insults and hate because of his race

Why live, anons

>>52627125
It's either a Gnoll Bard or a Gnoll Kinetic Knight that I'm looking at. Gnolls actually have the perfect spread of stats for Kinetic Knights. +2 STR/CON (NO PENALTY TO MENTAL STATS) on a class that uses CON for Damage and STR to hit, a +2 natural armor bonus, and darkvision too.

In a perfect world with gestalt and PoW, I'd go Sphere Hunter (with a Con-based casting tradition)//Kinetic Knight/Elemental Scion/Roil Dancer Legendary Kineticist, focusing on Earth, with a Bestial Kineticist Hunter Companion. Thematically IT WORKS TOO GODDAMN WELL
>>
>>52627166
Maybe, but I also think it's funny so I don't really care. Besides, anyone who thinks that Jesus didn't have a sense of humor and would laugh at this probably don't have one themselves.
>>
What's a fun character or build idea I could occupy my mind with? I'm running out of ideas and I'm going crazy.
>>
>>52627212

I don't think Jesus would have liked being made a joke, anon.

I mean, this was the guy that beat Jews with whips and tossed out their venues because they were doing moneylending in His Father's house.
>>
>>52627224
Put together an app for a /pfg/ game.
>>
>>52627240
Not a fan of shardwalkers chargen, can't make WWW, BitF is normies, Blingmaker is a maybe bamboozle.
>>
>>52627224
Make a really cute girl that worships Asmodeus and loves to represent her friends in court!
>>
>>52627233
I'd like to think there's a difference between "doing shit that you said was wrong in a holy place" and "a joke" anon.
>>
>>52627224
Just do what I do and make builds based off of anime characters.

Speaking of, I've done Chopper, Brook, Sanji, Zoro, and now Luffy. Nami and Usopp are probably the next easiest to build, all things considered, although I'm going to have to figure out what I'm going to do for the stats on Usopp's slingshot since apparently rubber is in short supply for weaponry in Pathfinder, so for now I'll see what I can do for Nami.

So what do you guys think? What gestalt should I run to try and recreate Nami as a character? Maybe some kind of magic user mixed with Rogue so as to get sneak attack damage with her spells?

>>52627233
There's a difference between being made a joke and having a funny situation about you happening.
>>
>>52627254
You want to build fun characters to keep yourself occupied, but won't put together an app because it might be a bamboozle, or you might have to play with a normie? Son, I think you're in a prison of your own making.
>>
>>52627282
It's also a matter of actually scheduling the game, and the questionable quality of the APs. Kingmaker is known as one of the poorer quality APs and Ironfang doesn't have a ton of reviews, but the writing has reason to be under question.
>>
>>52627325
Kingmaker is a deeply flawed AP, but it's a lot of fun to actually play if you care more about personal quests and goals than furthering the (shitty) story.
>>
>>52627166

I don't know, but did you know that Atheism/Agnosticism is one of the fastest dying religions in the world? It's almost exclusive to the West, and the West has not only been dying for quite some time now, but the people coming in to replace them are deeply religious.

Meanwhile you've got Christians in Korea and Christians converting in China, that's a whole billion people. Muslims are going to convert Europe to the crescent, and Africa's ablaze with missionary work. Future's looking bright.
>>
>>52627111
Nigga he just told you how it works.

If you want to be a regular Tengu, the Grenadier archetype would play well with Swordtrained/Exotic Training. You have a good Dex, so nabbing a gun (for caster shells) or a longbow (because) will make a damn good ranged attacker. If you're okay with two useless abilities, it stacks with Vivisectionist.

Beastmorph Archetype and the Tengu Wings -> Tengu Raven Form feats can make you Beast Birb.
>>
>>52627400
I want to marry a cute religious waifu!
>>
>>52627274
Actually, isn't there an archetype for Wizards that revolves around weather?
>>
File: listen.png (453KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
listen.png
453KB, 600x1000px
>>52627435
NORMALS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>52627435
If you don't mind used goods (in very damaged condition), Quinn's a devout priestess of Shelyn
>>
>>52627445

Oh hush, the Gnoll didn't even finish inside her - hell, I doubt it got a good rut in before everyone else rescued her.

After all, it happened in less than three seconds.
>>
>>52627459
>he doesn't reflexively ejaculate every time he's beheaded
>laughing_terrorists.goathide
>>
>>52627445
That's the cutest possible goddess to worship! Tell me more about this delightful woman!
>>
>>52627491

She is a CUTE!
>>
>>52627429
Thanks pal. Those are some good choices.
>>
Has anyone noticed there's a dwarven fighter and an elven archer in bitf?

The dwarf is "friendlier than most dwarves" and the elf grew up among dwarven monks.

It's like the gimliXlegolas dynamic if legolas was female and didn't wear pants.
>>
Anons I need art of female gnolls, preferably without weapons. I need it /for reasons/ okay.

>>52627543
wait legolas was a guy?
>>
>>52627147
Clerics can basically do anything without having to crawl on broken glass and broken games like a Wizard.

Warpriests are that, but for fighty classes.

Throw in Occultist, Oracle, and your favorite out of Bard/URogue/Investigator/Alchemist for a skill monkey and you're Gucci for pretty much anything.
>>
>>52627501
Also the lewdest in FotJR

A detail the greentexts never mentioned is that since Aster requested a punishment for failing to guard Ameiko which led to Gnolling, Quinn declared Aster had to hold her hand literally all day

This led to a reluctant joint bath scene
>>
>>52627543

Gimli x Legolas would be a Dwarven Prince Warder of the Five Kings Mountain working with a Kyonin nobleman Hawkguard and discovering the two make a pretty good team.

Somewhere along the way the Dwarf finds a pretty cave in Nirmathas and has a Dwarfgasm.
>>
>>52627588

Well legolas wore pants at least
>>
>>52627588

Legolas was the dreamiest man from that series, anon.
>>
>>52627491
I...have to admit, anon, I don't know anything outside of the memes. Some kind of ghost queen, who got raped by a gnoll to protect her childhood friend from being raped by a gnoll. She has a pair of loli twin ninjas in her service, played by another PC, who obviously don't protect her very well.
>>
File: 1491417745093.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491417745093.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>52627595
>Quinn declared Aster had to hold her hand literally all day
>mfw
>>
>>52627596

I just love size difference shipping
>>
>>52627593
Warpriest, Occultist, Bard, and Investigator

...If there's ONE thing Paizo has done, it's now possible to have a "Fighter/Rogue/Cleric/Wizard" dynamic using only 6-level casters, all with different mechanics.

>>52627621
pic related
>>
Oh geez I hope the DM doesn't molest anyone in SotJR when they go out hunting this week!
>>
File: 70d.png (419KB, 811x1000px) Image search: [Google]
70d.png
419KB, 811x1000px
>>52627621

How degenerate.
>>
File: Rahadoum_symbol.jpg (83KB, 624x819px) Image search: [Google]
Rahadoum_symbol.jpg
83KB, 624x819px
>>52627400
Funny how that turned out, huh?

As for me, it's too late now. I can't un-say what I've said, or un-do what I've done.
>>
>>52627400
>"not having a religion" is the fastest dying religion
I'm sorry, what?
>>
Oneshot where the characters are all stupid cheese bullshit.

Stuff like
>You actually made me use more than 10% of my power....
is said.
Where EVERY attack has a long as shit name that the character has to yell before they use the ability.
>>
>>52627615
>>52627595
>>52627501
She sounds really cute.
>>
>>52627641
They'd better bring Ameiko with them, then.
>>
>>52627638

Is that chart representing anything?
>>
>>52627671
>And then there's this faggot, with the Brutal Slayer Stalker//Two-Handed Fighter build

>>52627688
Hover over the filename
>>
>>52627664

You just said it? More and more people are born or converted into religion, people who either don't care about religion or actively say they aren't part of one are a vanishing people.

For every Englishman that says they're Anglican but never actually go to Church, there's a dozen Pakistanis that visit their Mosque whenever they can.
>>
>>52627676
Good news, anon, you can find her on discord at Ceri#3822
>>
>>52627680

I don't like how Ameiko's become a penis seeking missile in these games.
>>
What meme stocks should I invest in /pfg/?
>>
>>52627712
We posting Discord names now?

If ya wanna give memedog a piece of your mind, he's @A Vilderavn#6031
>>
>>52627740

Casimir/Valeriya are a hot stock and only getting hotter. Speculation is their first confirmed smut log will break all previous sales.
>>
>>52627696

I want FRESH meme shipping anon, we're tapping into as of yet unexplored potential.

>>52627740

Hairy dwarf dads
>>
>>52627676
>>52627712
Don't forget she's on the IRC, too!
>>
>>52627740
BARA
>>
>>52627712
>>52627743
This isn't cool, people.
>>
>>52627765
BARA is old and stale. Even I know that.

>>52627756
CSMR seems to be planning a merger with VRYA, but it's uncomfirmed. The press release on that should garner quite the attention.
>>
>>52627712
>>52627763
That's wonderful! I'll research what kind of character Quinn might like to associate with, and try a PM like Anon suggested a thread or two ago.
>>
So guys, tell me how stupid this is for world building:
>continent millennia ago began to selectively breed a certain variety of relatively intelligent constrictor snake
>did this in a similar manner to early man did wolves to dogs
>now they do it exactly like dogs
>dozens upon dozens of Var breeds exist, everything from large hunting var, to self defense, to neck var (you wear them around your neck as a fashion statement)
>most the area this was done in was in the massive southern part of the continent that is fucking garbage swamp, rainforest, marsh, and wetland so the snakes do better than a dog would

For this I homebrewed multiple breeds of them for both familiar and animal companions.
>>
>>52627274
I think I've whittled it down to Stormborn blooded Sorceror mixed with Burglar/Pirate Rogue.

What's the status on archetypes and UC rogue? Are they all kosher or am I only allowed to use the ones on the UC Rogue's page on pfsrd?
>>
>>52627804
BARA is up and coming, daytrader.
>>
>>52627827
Add her quick, before someone tells her that her tag is posted and she changes it.
>>
>>52627740
Sluts are reliable
>>
>>52627843
They already know anon, they're online and are not happy about the namedrop in the chat. In fact I'm pretty sure >>52627787 is actually them.
>>
>>52627843
TOO LATE FAGGOT, I already told her to change it

Fuck whoever thought this was a good idea
>>
>>52625690
I want to be tenderly dominated by Lyra before taking the initiative by surprise and flipping her switch into submission
>>
>>52627843
Anon, I'm not a monster. If the handle changes, that's fate. There's no need to trick people into being friends with you, silly.
>>
>>52627829
Thank god for them too. The poisonous frogs in the rain forests can be a huge problem without the snakes to do pest control.
>>
>>52627880
It's not a trick, anon! It's a fated meeting! If you let this chance slip, you might never find her again! What if she's your adorable soulmate!
>>
>>52627712
What the fuck dude
>>
>>52627899
Anon, it's an internet game. Just because someone made a cute story as a hobby doesn't make them your soulmate. It just means they made a cute story.
>>
>defending celebrity
>>
Quit linking back to retarded discord drama shit, just ignore it and move on.
>>
File: riko_and_haru_vol01_ch02_085.png (78KB, 709x345px) Image search: [Google]
riko_and_haru_vol01_ch02_085.png
78KB, 709x345px
>>52627595
That's fucking adorable. If I wanted logs of anything it would be that entire day.
>>
File: yuri will conquer the earth.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
yuri will conquer the earth.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>52627925
>>
>>52627925
I want the LOGS!
>>
Post your current character's art.
>>
File: whatsgoinon.jpg (42KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
whatsgoinon.jpg
42KB, 369x500px
Hey guys, anyone want something rev-- oh.
>>
Fresh baked thread, right out of the oven!

>>52627931
>>52627931
>>52627931
>>52627931
>>
>>52627925
The day's been going on for two sessions, and will probably last several more. We're looking forward to how they manage combat.
>>
>>52627946

BITF has short apps, review some of those
>>
File: 1480363680866.jpg (865KB, 1600x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1480363680866.jpg
865KB, 1600x1044px
>>52627939
I want the LOGH!
>>
File: 1479412209330.png (46KB, 287x341px) Image search: [Google]
1479412209330.png
46KB, 287x341px
>>52627951
Oh god, I don't know if I could handle that. My chest hurts just thinking about it.
>>
>>52627951
(Un)fortunately there was the sensible caveat 'you can let go during serious fights and other emergencies'
>>
>>52627946
Yo dude, I don't expect another full review, but can you give Mari's backstory another looksee?

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4757158/application-thread/?pageforid=4844224#post-4844224
>>
>>52627899
If she's my adorable soulmate I'll find her in person by chance in the checkout aisle or something, like a human being. Don't be weird.
>>
>>52628009
I asked her for you since you're a cowered she says she's not going to change her tag because you seem cute. Take your time.
>>
>>52628120
Nice bamboozle, friend.
>>
>>52627941
>>
>>52622212
no but it looks interesting for a str based character. i've got a dex based warpriest who's primarily using the cursed razor & elemental flux paths
>>
>>52628627
So long as your reasoning isn't retarded, you should be fine. If it's something like "nobody ever plays non-human races properly so imma ban em" then fuck off, if it's just "I want a world with just these races" you're fine.
>>
I'm going to shill my own game again because I want to see some more entries. The scifantasy future isn't cute enough yet!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73938/rhusae
>>
>>52629023

Spheres of Might AND PoW?

Jesus anon
>>
>>52629023

Do you have discord or IRC so I can ask some questions?
>>
>>52629219
Discord tag is listed in the question's thread I think.
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.