[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 56

File: 7dbdc892fb501804480b6932ecadd2ad.png (821KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7dbdc892fb501804480b6932ecadd2ad.png
821KB, 1400x1200px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Why haven't you jumped ship from Path of War to Spheres of Might yet? The playtest is now!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52327572
>>
Because spheres of power is pretty pointless. An overcomplicated mess of bullshit that adds nothing to the game but additional headaches for the GM.
>>
First for FE: Fates was a mistake.

Also terrible OP pic
>>
>>52331837
Because Spheres of Might just seems shittier and I like Path of War.

Next?
>>
Is there a half-undead template for pathfinder out there? Trying to figure out what stat effects a half-undead wight-born human would have.
>>
File: 1473061123592.jpg (361KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473061123592.jpg
361KB, 541x800px
>>52331837
Because they didn't fucking use Combat Stamina. They had to REINVENT THE FUCKING WHEEL like a bunch of retards.

I'd rather play a Medium or Kineticist rather than a SphereMighter class

>>52331854
Spheres of Power is good, spheres of might needs to be aborted and they need to start over from ground zero and use stuff that was ALREADY THERE like Combat Stamina
>>
>>52331837
I will, when it's a bit more polished! Path of War fucking blows.
>>
>>52331854
How does it feel being wrong on so many levels? SoP is far simpler than Vancian, brings greater equity to adventuring parties, and allows incredible levels of personalization.
>>
>>52331837
1. The two are not mutually-exclusive, you can play with both. No need to "jump ship".
2. Sphere is still technically in Backer-Only Playtest; you shouldn't have access to it yet anyway.
3. It's still in major playtest, doesn't have all of the material out, and is constantly being changed each day with feedback.
4. It's looking very boring, very reinvent-the-wheel-esque, and is kind of busted in both directions. It's not going anywhere near my tables until they sort their shit out.
5. Ssalarn's a terrible writer, and is actively making things worse both in mechanics and in my perception of the system.
>>
>>52331881
Dhampir?
>>
>>52331918
That's half-vampire.
>>
I'm honestly sick of these "X of X" homebrews overall
I wish people would just shut up about them
>>
>>52331932
They have alternate heritages like Tieflings and Aasimars
>>
>>52331873
Basically this, yeah. Like PoW is overpowered, but it's FUN.
>>
>>52331184 I forgot we have a catfolk that wants to bone Ameiko, though I think that's just to annoy the brother
>>
>>52331909
t.shill
>>
>>52331953
... and those are all based on different vampire lineages...
>>
>>52331961
>it's the shill accusing part of the cycle
>>
>>52331883
>Spheres of Power is good, spheres of might needs to be aborted and they need to start over from ground zero and use stuff that was ALREADY THERE like Combat Stamina
The kicker is that the war handbook has a bunch of combat stamina things in it.
>>
>>52331909
But vancian casting does all those things while SoP is still OP compared to on-casters.
>>
>>52331999

I suppose the main thing is they were trying to go for a system that slots into the core combat mechanics while stamina is an optional system from a book of optional systems.

Still, I'd like it fixed. Being a swordsman who's not just a fucking full attack dispenser would be nice.

>>52332013

Vancian casting is a big generic buffet table. The only thing it has going for it is the grandfather clause that it's always been there.
>>
>>52331937
What do you mean by this?

>>52331999

It does? Mind hitting me up with a link, anon?
>>
Anyone got pdf of the new Player Companion yet?
>>
>>52332040
Maybe it's because I've never actually played it, but I don't get the big draw of Spheres. Vancian seems FAR more prolific and versatile, which is to say, it's more powerful. I think Spheres would work if you substitute it for all magic systems, but for the average /pfg/ game that just allows everything, not going either Vancian or PoW is just asking to gimp yourself.
>>
>>52332061
Seeing as we're asking for requests, I'd also like a pdf of that new horror companion book.
>>
New Dragonborn session happened last night, I think it went well!
>>
anyone have advanced archetypes 2 by flaming crab games
>>
>>52332086
Ive played with Spheres a few times and I generally prefer it over Vanician for the sake of simplicity. I think it also serves certain settings/campaigns better. For example, I generally use Spheres if I'm aiming to lower magic in a game.
>>
>>52332086

My group kicked Vancian magic to the curb, but I can't speak of PoW because it's an uphill battle making my GM think anything 3pp for martials isn't "too complicated" for everyone else.

SoP replacing Vancian magic outright has been a relief. It's much easier for most of the players to understand, it's a lot easier to build themes with, and it makes it a lot easier on me when I GM to understand how the plot has to be caster-proofed THIS time.

I've had quite enough of the "illusionist" wizard who could also fly, summon, evoke, and have a billion defensive buffs up at the same time or the "blaster" whose abilities changed drastically on a daily basis.

I suppose I'm also just biased towards mana pool systems in general, because spell slots make no in-universe sense to me.
>>
>>52331898

How does it feel having that much shit taste? Camilla is a sweetheart!
>>
>>52331954
PoW as a whole is not overpowered, but there are a decent number of ways it allows you to snap combat over your knee. The same holds true for spellcasting however. I'd say its balance issues are more internal than external though.
>PoW
- Too many damage bonuses on full attacks
- Too many maneuvers that are basically full attacks
- Steel Serpent is fucking garbage

>PoW:E
- All issues can be summed up as Su > Ex
- Piercing Thunder is 90% garbage, with stances that would have been better as feats and offering very little variety or new ways to play
- Mithral current pretty much requires you to use the Bushi martial class template
- Seriously, the state Piercing Thunder was released in was frankly appalling. DSP should feel bad about that.

Just to name a few of my gripes
>>
>>52332058
I was thinking of Martial Reflexes. You can find it in the SRD:
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/feats
>>
>>52332204
But how can your players effect equivalent CR encounters without the firepower the game assumes you have?
>>
File: b20068-41.jpg (138KB, 654x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b20068-41.jpg
138KB, 654x1000px
Have you finished and submitted your app to that game you like, /pfg/?
>>
>>52332204
Right, I think I misspoke when I said I didn't get the draw. This all makes sense to me.

I think what I meant to say was, I don't see why people use Spheres when 1pp vancian is in play.
>>
>>52332314

Yes, because if I didn't I'd have it hanging on my neck like the albatross!
>>
>>52332296
Most of the characters in Fates were shit.

Camilla being the most waifu bait character in a waifu bait game makes her shit
>>
>>52332299
You forgot about Tempest Gale being in the same place as Piercing Thunder. Also, you're totally wrong about Mithral Current needing Bushi. Rubato can use it just fine.
>>
>>52332314
I'min three groups already. I don't need any more until one of them dies.
>>
>>52332313

Spherecasting has enough firepower to do just fine, from what I've seen.

Having magic at all tends to bamboozle the fuck out of a huge portion of the bestiary. I've seen one too many tyrannosaurus get soloed by the nerd on the basis of "I can fly."
>>
>>52332314
Yep.

Now to actually write this essay.
>>
>>52332314
Working on my apps for the following:
>Legacy of Fire
>Weird West
>Shattered World

What other games are out currently that aren't heavy on the lewd? I may have missed some.
>>
>>52332314
Working on the WWW later tonight and then I'm done! No more games! I can't fit all of this into my schedule!
>>
>>52332378
Celestial Tournament, though that has its slew of issues. Seems like it might be okay though.
I applied because I know I wouldn't get into the main game on app alone, so at least this way I get to have some fights.
>>
>>52332314
I did and didn't get in and now I'll never get a chance to play.

;'_;
>>
>>52332371
Isn't stuff like this part of why people say that if you play a grown dragon as smart as they SHOULD be that there's no way a team of PCs should win? Any intelligent dragon, for instance, should just be flying constantly and breathing their breath weapon on those who can't fly, and focusing any mages or archers that can handle them at a distance by closing in and full attacking.
>>
>>52332415
Ah I decided against that once since the entire concept of a PvP game where winning the fights don't matter and it's a player vote popularity concept is butt fuck retarded.
>>
What's that one character concept you want to play, but you know you won't be able to for one reason or another?
>>
>>52332465
Anon, the application process is a PvP game where winning the fights doesn't matter and it's a popularity contest.
>>
>>52332339

Oh yeah? Who do you think were the bestest?
>>
>>52332364
Rubato is really not much better than anything else for Mithral Current outside of versatile performance. Mithral current *requires* a 3-feat investment as well as an optional investment into a (usually) useless skill. Rubato at least is able to bypass the optional skill investment thanks to versatile performance, but he's still stuck with needing 3 feats minimum on a class with ZERO bonus feats.

As it stands, it's the only discipline aside from Thrashing Dragon with a mandatory feat investment, and at least thrashing dragon has the excuse of being DESIGNED around the combat style you're already investing in.

And yeah forgot about tempest gale
>combat maneuvers
into the trash
>>
>>52332478
A True Primitive/Raging Cannibal Gestalted Feral Hunter because I was to be an insane caveman.

However I know no one would ever let that into a game.
>>
>>52332478

I want to play a breeding stud from Hermea who wants to spread his good genes across Avistan.
>>
>>52332478
A man who dual-wields a pair of pistol sword canes.

The issues with TWF and enchanting weapons are doubled, since a Pistol Sword Cane counts as a double weapon for enchanting (the pistol and the sword), but you can wield TWO of them at the same time. So you have to pay the price for enchanting FOUR weapons. It's stupid expensive

>>52332522
intriguing
>>
>>52332506
You seem to be an expert on mithral current. Can you tell me the core and optional feats make it complete?
>>
File: 48 - Tko74M9.png (102KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
48 - Tko74M9.png
102KB, 600x400px
>>52332148
I'm happy for you!
>>
>>52332500
The ones whose entire personality didn't revolve around Corrin.

So pretty much no one.
>>
>>52332487
Yeah that's why I'm not applying. The pretense of taking up a lot of people's times for PvP matches where the fights don't mean anything is dumb.
>>
Does anyone have good art of a guy in manacles? Withered broken, beaten, dead in the eyes?
>>
>>52332478
a motherless-bred tiefling cleric or inquisitor of Chavasvug who wanders the land spreading the faith of the qlippoth and cleansing demonic filth in unholy fire.

Unfortunately, there is almost no information out there on Chavasvug besides his name, domains, and that fact that he hates demons more then other qlippoth. Or at least, that's all I could find.
>>
>>52332536

I'm like Johnny Appleseed or Garth Greenhand!
>>
We have managed to push up a 6th-level spheremighter into one-turn-killing a 20x20 square of CR 16s, hitting on a natural 2+.

All of this is thanks to the Alchemy sphere, the Barrage sphere, and hybridization funnels. Focusing flasks, alas, are too costly, and Alchemy does not offer the formulae to effectively use them.

I will be back shortly with the single most ridiculous 6th-level spheremighter build yet.
>>
>>52332542
Quick Draw, Mixed Combat. Not sure what the third might be.
>>
>>52332573

I do, but I'm not on my computer!
>>
>>52332583
I wanna see this guy spread his seed

Wait... Captain Slow is that you?
>>
>>52332542
>>52332596
Oh right, Improved Quick Draw so you can threaten area while weapon is sheathed.

Bushi's get that as a class feature instead, so I forgot about it.
>>
>>52332622
Isn't there a 1st level Mithral Current stance that does that too?
>>
>>52332643
Yes, but do you want to be stuck in a shitty 1st level stance just to use the discipline?
>>
>>52332299
That was what I meant by 'overpowered' - and yeah, Vancian spells are way worse. It's just overpowered because it's overtuned, mostly.

Also one of Piercing Thunder's stances WAS made a feat. Yay for Stupendous Strength!
>>
>>52332506
>Mithral current *requires* a 3-feat investment as well as an optional investment into a (usually) useless skill.
No it doesn't. Your maneuvers are better when you can quick draw/quick sheath, but it's not at all required. It has a trait tax, Agile Dancer, so that Perform (Dance) is Dex based and works for Acrobatics, and you're good.
>>
>>52332618

N-No?
>>
You're in a pfg game. Someone has applied with a tiefling. However it is not a cute tiefling with a nice butt, little hooves, and curly horns. It's a horrifying tiefling based on Astradaemon with overlong limbs, vibrant skin, needle teeth, and a back covered in writhing tentacles.

What do you do? Would you be ok playing with someone who doesn't know how to build a tiefling properly?
>>
>>52332664
Ready the Draw also gives you Initiation Modifier based Combat Reflexes, which is pretty fucking great for anyone who's not a warder.
>>
File: 1487331624406.jpg (31KB, 680x332px) Image search: [Google]
1487331624406.jpg
31KB, 680x332px
>>52332542
Quick draw normally would not be mandatory, since you can draw your weapon as part of initiating a mithral current maneuver; however it is a prerequisite for Improved Quick Draw and Mixed Combat, which however ARE mandatory, since otherwise the discipline would be non-functional.

Now, if you're going dex-based this hurts much, much worse. On top of all of this, you still need weapon finesse and deadly agility. Combat reflexes is also important, but falls to the wayside because it's not vital.

After all's said and done, Mithral Current doesn't really work right until 7th level unless you are a Bushi. It's a fantastic discipline locked behind paizo-levels of feat taxes. What makes this even worse is that it's the only Ex discipline in the entire book worth a damn because it's incredibly well designed outside of this awful quirk.
>>
File: PZO9032-Building.jpg (169KB, 1680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9032-Building.jpg
169KB, 1680x1120px
How much do you enjoy base management, /pfg/? Is it enough to know that your stronghold/house is there, and maybe to mark it on the map?

Would you want your GM to let you design one? Or would you find it more enjoyable to be rewarded with/assigned a map of your building and told to use the rooms therein as you wish?
>>
>>52332684
I give them a thumbs up for being one of the few patricians out there that knows what tieflings are really about.
>>
>>52332695
It's definitely not bad for a 1st level stance. It's pretty shitty to be stuck in when you access to higher level ones.
>>
>>52332684
No. I'm fucking escatic I'm playing with someone with good tastes and understands what tieflings actually are
>>
>>52332684
Does the tiefling embrace their evil heritage or try to strive against it to become something better?
>>
>>52332675
That sounds like a Captain Slow idea

>>52332684
That's okay, they're entitled to how they want to play a tiefling. I'd recommend they tone it down somewhat- the appearance of a tiefling /suggests/ evil outsider blood. From that description, I'd say drop the tentacles on the back but otherwise, sounds good!
>>
File: u wot m8.gif (626KB, 326x250px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.gif
626KB, 326x250px
>>52332684
>doesn't know how to build a tiefling properly
You wouldn't bang that? What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>52332728

Anon, I want to describe how much I gush at the idea of having a house or stronghold, but there's only so much to say with big fat thumbs.

I love it. I love it I love it I love it. I want to design it, decorate it and die in it. If you are offering than I would love to join your game.
>>
>>52332684
Astradaemon-chan sounds like a cutie.
Just saying.
>>
>>52332753

>Implying being a virile stud sowing your oats is a rare kink.
>>
>>52332371
>flying over tyrannosaur, using debuffs
>allies yelling, can't be bothered, winning the game
>FUCKING PTERODACTYLS EVERYWHERE, FUCK
>get eaten because I'm too stupid to realize large predators leave things for scavenging birds to eat
>REALLY large predators have REALLY large scavenging birds
>>
>>52332622
>>52332722
Is a one level bushi dip worth taking for this?
>>
>>52332798
I never implied it wasn't, the wording just sounded familiar

It's appealing to me too
>>
>>52332728
>How much do you enjoy base management, /pfg/?
Quite a bit, all things considered. I like to know where HQ is and what it looks like. I like to know about the NPCs who live there and flesh them out. I keep track of possessions like trophies, artwork, and money that my PC stores there.

>Would you want your GM to let you design one? Or would you find it more enjoyable to be rewarded with/assigned a map of your building and told to use the rooms therein as you wish?
Neither one is necessarily BAD, it's more to do with the context. If the PCs has claimed an abandoned fortress as their new headquarters, I wouldn't expect that we should design it (though if the DM wants to hand the responsibility off to the players, it's fine). On the other hand, if we're talking about some place the PCs built themselves, then it only makes sense that we get to decide the layout.
>>
>>52332728
>How much do you enjoy base management, /pfg/? Is it enough to know that your stronghold/house is there, and maybe to mark it on the map?
I love base management more than you could ever imagine.
>>
File: Drinking Panzer Grill.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Drinking Panzer Grill.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>52332478
Serious Character: An ordinary family-man doctor forced to go adventuring for the greater good, using his medical knowledge to help himself along in whatever insane quest he's getting dragged into. Unfortunately I'll never get around to it because I have too many ideas to go through.

Joke character: A tiefling with an obsession with Lamashtu. #83 required. Possibly with a gimmick nonlethal build, for reasons you should all be very aware of.
>>
>>52332695
It's a good stance, but not a well-designed one. You should never be obligated to stay locked into one stance *cough* piercing thunder *cough*

>>52332672
>Your maneuvers are better when you can quick draw/quick sheath, but it's not at all required.
Okay well that's fucking fantastic, but if you don't draw your weapon as part of a maneuver, Mithral current goes from one of the better disciplines to the absolute worst discipline between the two books. It means you at most get to initiate one maneuver a round provided you're fine with never moving beyond a 5-foot step, and eating as many AoO as a fucking crossbow user.

You'd honestly be better off with vital strike at that point.
>>
>>52332800

If you're strong enough the GM doesn't feel it likely he's going to kill some or most of the party by throwing a T-Rex at you it's unlikely Pteranodons are going to be that threatening.
>>
>>52332753

Oh my... Captain Slow's into breeding? That explains why he liked Amalthea so much!
>>
File: No Kobold that's not for you.png (257KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
No Kobold that's not for you.png
257KB, 800x800px
>>52332549
Thank you! The party departed from their home in Dragonsfjord to make the 3 day travel to the nearby township of Bronten, where the Bront family has led for generations.

Along the way they were stopped by a Fairy dragon (named Pinkie) and her sidekick Smoky (a Smoke dragon), along with a magically minded Kobold that they didn't get the name of, as Pinkie had set a Pit Trap to pull a prank on any passing travelers. Our poor fighter Ororakas was leading the caravan on his own horse and was the victim to the trap, falling in a couple of times over the course of the encounter due to some well timed Grease.

The small dragons were punished for their sins and taken by Tess while they were knocked out to be studied. After doing so he built a Drake Companion modeled after the design of their bodies.

After these shenanigans the party came to rest at a campsite, where they were beset upon by an Assassin Vine and some Skeletons (including an Owlbear skeleton!) that seemed to have been prior victims of the Vine, animated back to unlife by some latent negative energy lingering in the air.

Undeterred, the party continued on until they finally got to Bronten, where they found the man's estate in a bit of a panic. It seems that Bront's young 12-year-old daughter had been taken hostage by some yet-unknown thugs and he was putting everyone on the force on the case to try and find her. The PCs offered their services in exchange for the Artifact they were sent to retrieve, even getting Bront to sign it before stomping away yelling about how everyone around him was incompetent.

We left off for the night with the party figuring out where the secret base of the thugs they believe took her was through some interrogation of the local populace, and have begun preparations to figure out what exactly their angle for getting in will be.
>>
Does anyone know any good evil outsiders based around prophesy or fucked up eyes?

I'm looking for a tiefling variety to base my WWW character off of.
>>
>>52332897

Play an evil Norn!
>>
>>52332809
Nope. You still need two feats that the Bushi gets at level 6 (well it gets one feat and the other feat's effects as a class feature).

Again, you can play a Mithral Current user without these feats, but you lose out on a lot of the "cool" aspects of the Discipline.

Things like shooting sword beams, attacking someone before you step out of range, or rushing across the battlefield to hit a mage trying to cast a spell.
>>
>>52332851
I must hug this tiefling

>>52332877
I know, right? What a lewd guy. I have to agree with him though- who /wouldn't/ do lewd things to Amalthea?
>>
>>52332897
Look through breeds of Qlippoth.
>>
>>52332865
One big creature, one save, one win.

Seven medium creatures not in a row or cone area, seven different saves, seven chances to take damage and be killed; or worse, fall where the t-rex eats you.

And it's not even unrealistic - you're a smaller creature flying around, so you're going to attract the attention of predators that can fly, and have a fierce competition for food. Happens all the damn time on nature shows.
>>
>>52332910
>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary3/norn.html
Unfortunately no Norn blooded characters, there are no part fey I think?
>>
>>52332887
>Pinkie had set a Pit Trap to pull a prank on any passing travelers
I wonder why fairy dragons always gotta be dicks with their pranks. Do they just feed on Schadenfreude?
>>
>>52332916
I want the amalthea meme to end. I never found her good
>>
>>52332944
Yep.
>>
>>52332944
Have you seen their spell list? Also harmless pranks don't translate well to Pathfinder, unfortunately.
>>
>>52332950
Never

If we stop meme-ing Amalthea, we might start meme-ing someone else
>>
The real problem with Bushi is free katana/wakizashi proficiency and calling it Iaijitsu so weebs ree when you use a dueling sword.
>>
>>52332722
Improved quick draw doesnt seem that important outside of AoOs which becomes irrelevant and easy to avoid midway as you said, is it skippable?
Also, What if I wanted to build around flowing mithral fist,that at least does the job of mixed combat right?

So if I'm a dex based character my feat progression would likely be finesse>deadly agility>Flowing mithral fist>Quick draw>Improved quick draw. Does this look good? Am I missing something?
>>
>>52332977
Oh my fucking god this, I wish it let you trade out the katana/waki proficiencies for SOMETHING, because fuck you I don't want a katana
>>
>>52332916
Who *isn't* into breeding, really? Starting a family, leaving a legacy, isn't that what we all want?
>>
>>52333004
I'm kinda an adoption guy. Pregnant women scare me.
>>
>>52332998
But you want, "Literally weeb," the template and discipline.
>>
>>52333038
>quickdrawing a sword is automatically weeb

cyka blyat
>>
>>52332478
A ditzy, promiscuous paladin with a dark and unspeakable past.
>>
Does the Samurai's Mounted Archer class feature have any interaction with the Mounted Archery feat?

>Mounted Archer
>At 4th level, the samurai becomes skilled at firing ranged weapons while mounted. A samurai only takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls with ranged weapons while his mount takes a double move. This penalty increases to –4 while his mount is running.

>Mounted Archery
>Benefit: The penalty you take when using a ranged weapon while mounted is halved: –2 instead of –4 if your mount is taking a double move, and –4 instead of –8 if your mount is running.

I would think so since the feat says it halves penalties and the class feature gives static numbers, but the feat also specifies static numbers in its benefit
>>
>>52332990
Improved quick draw is skippable as long as you never make an AoO.

Also, if going flowing mithral fist, I'd ask your GM if you seriously need quick draw/mixed combat to draw/sheathe your fists, because any GM who would say yes to that question is fucking retarded.
>>
>>52332478
An amoral wizard that only wants to spend his days casting spells.
>>
>>52332086
>, it's more powerful.
That's way. Its because Vancian is a bloated and overpowered mess that just as obtuse and complicated as it is powerful, and in order to not have so many options you generallyhave to build and restrict yourself in terms of options.

Whereas Spheres generally makes you have to specialize and build towards a specific magic archetype rther than just having it given to you, and allows for people to get their desired thematic build earlier on and at lower overall overpoweredness than Vancian.

With Vancian, nearly every Prepared Fullcaster can easily get into T1, wheras with Spheres you generally only get to T2 at the most, are easier to adjust encounters for than Vanican, and nearly all the powerful options require explicit DM permission.
>>
>>52332684
I would give her a chance, and invite her to attend a show and have dinner with me. She could be really interesting and fun to be around!
>>
>>52333111
Get out of here, Nethys.
>>
>>52332478
Tiefling cavalier or warder or something, a real black knight type (or tries to be, in a really chuuni way--so possibly Harbinger?). Wields a nodachi either as a matter of being trained by a Tian expatriate, or because he just grabbed it out of an antique shop display in a moment of panic and found it to his liking.

A gentle, shy, kind of romantic type under the helmet. Grew up among elves, and still carrying a torch for the elf girl who helped raise him.
>>
File: 1490305869092.jpg (76KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490305869092.jpg
76KB, 636x900px
I'm desperately trying to find art for my Legacy of Blood and Fire app.

I'm a female mercenary disguised as a man. The issue is 90% of mercenaries are either obviously feminine or have facial hair. The small amount that is left are either covered in armor or not middle eastern. I asked in a character art thread and this was the best I got thus far.

Please help /pfg/
>>
>>52332478
A girl. I have no problem with other people playing one but I always feel really wrong when I try to.
>>
>>52333056
>The art of Mithral Current’s bladework began as a set of scattered abilities found across several different island nations.
>THE FINE ART OF IAIJUTSU
>Bushi

I dunno man. Seems pretty weeb.
>>
>>52332478
Smug tiefling with a generic handsome tiefling face, but the body is more akin to a gorilla with oversized hands who just goes around punching things and smugging people.
>>
>>52333097
Yes, they should. The examples given in Mounted Archery assume no other bonuses or modifiers, so since Mounted Archer changes the base penalties, Mounted Archery would then halve those.
>>
>>52333105
Quick draw seems to be a yes unless you plan on spending a move action with every strike. Mixed combat seems useless since flowing fist already lets you sheathe your hands as a free with no triggered AoOs every round.
It seems much more expensive feat wise unless your class already gives you free IUS and GIUS.
>>
File: 1331937657685.jpg (250KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
1331937657685.jpg
250KB, 518x800px
>>52333150
>>
File: 1410480256061.jpg (260KB, 1158x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1410480256061.jpg
260KB, 1158x1500px
>>52332314
No, because I haven't been keeping abreast of the /pfg/ games, and they're usually Text Only, which is not my cup of tea.

Also, I got games with my group of bros, so I'm fine with that.
>>
File: PZO8500_Nightwalker.jpg (126KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO8500_Nightwalker.jpg
126KB, 727x1000px
>>52333194
>>
>>52333150
>>
>>52333206
>>
>>52333162
>Aldori Swordlords are weeb
>if they're not, then somehow the discipline that fits them most having default weeb fluff means they can't use it
>refluffing is not allowed

reeeee
>>
>>52332314
I'm caught up but I'm thinking of submitting apps for games I don't want to play just because I like making characters.
>>
>>52333194
That's pretty good actually. I like it.
>>
>>52333162
Shashka is the least weeb weapon
>>
File: b97.png (395KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b97.png
395KB, 600x600px
>ywn play a shapeshifter
>ywn kill and replace a magical beast in a ritual to lamashtu
>ywn bed all those cute babes who are into monsters
>ywn escape after bamboozling all of them

Why live, anons
>>
File: ef790731c46545ad9701aec01f689cba.jpg (571KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ef790731c46545ad9701aec01f689cba.jpg
571KB, 905x1280px
>>52332594

Unfortunately, I am much too tired to continue, so the ultimate Alchemy splash bomber build will have to wait until another time.

Who knows; will it still be able to take out a 20x20 square of CR +10s after the writers bar off hybridization funnels and focusing flasks? We shall see.
>>
>>52332314
Submitted but the DM doesn't seem too impressed. Too dark for his game, despite the setting being pulp noir. He has trouble recruiting anyway so who know. I'm working on a more suitable PC but the idea hasn't clicked yet.
>>
>>52333289
Why on earth would you escape when you could stay?
>>
>>52333220

The Swordlord's most-fitting discipline is not MC, it's Scarlet Throne.

If you want a meme show example of what a Swordlord is, check out the Braavosi Water-Dancer.
>>
>>52333289
Just apply to PLD

>Nightwalkers inherently transform at night
>Most of the gods are as fucked up as Lmashtu
>All the girls are (forced to be) into monsters
>>
>>52333331
...You're right!

Why didn't I think of that?

>>52333342
I didn't really like PLD. I just want to bamboozle lamashtans and run away giggling
>>
Give me filthy, filthy rumors and scuttlebutt about /pfg/ players and the things they're into!
>>
>>52333359
I want to sterilize Lamashtans!
>>
>>52333335
>Swordlords don't quickdraw
>Swordlords don't have graceful, dance-like motions

you wot
>>
>>52333162
>DSP making it the weeb class was bad
>these are the things that make it the weeb class
>this class should not have built in fluff
What don't you understand?
>>
>>52333421
I'm into cute, romantic moments with the one you love.
>>
What's the cutest, comfiest possible class for a support character?
>>
>>52333421
The anon who plays Aurora in Dragons 2 is into knots.
>>
>>52333463
A fractured mind spiritualist with a kindness phantom whose phantom is ACTUALLY a cowgirl
>>
>>52333421
I still have a crush on Carly Rae Jepson.
>>
>>52333463

Bard or Oracle.
>>
>>52333463
A Life Oracle of some kind
>>
>>52333471
Naughty dog
>>
>>52333426

Man, why are Swordlords so gosh dang cool?
>>
Is there any reason to play a sphere magus past level 2?
>>
>>52333426
Swordlords arent about the draw though. They're about the parrying and shit. They're fencers.
>>
>>52333463
Skald

>>52333538
2 b kul
>>
>>52332373
Aki?
>>
>>52333505
>>52333485
Which curse is cutest?
>>
File: swordlord.png (457KB, 599x773px) Image search: [Google]
swordlord.png
457KB, 599x773px
>>52333514
Because they are not only super Kurwa, but they hold interesting positions in the lore of both Brevoy, one of the more interesting places in Golarion, and Mivon.

>>52333538
No, that's why both Andrew Gibson and some anon are both working on their own remakes of the sphere magus to make it properly usable past 2nd level.
>>
>>52333538
Nope, just go sphere magus 2, combat hedgewitch x and ask your dm to let you stack the arcane pool levels
>>
>>52333547
>They're fencers.
Kinda strange for a fencer to use a Shashka-Katana, rather than a rapier or estoc
>>
>>52333568

Lame.

Now you can make people princess carry you!
>>
>>52333568
Cold-blooded, to facilitate cuddling!
>>
>>52333568
Haunted. Clumsy cute girls are a whole thing.
>>
>>52333538
The only actual reason is
>A: You're holding out for them to come out with a better version of sphere magus, or you intend to use the homebrew version an anon is working on
>2: You begged your GM for an archetype, and then begged him to give you the actual arcane pool back because you no longer have the thing that gave DDS the shitty excuse to take it away to begin with
>>
>>52333597

The two feats you need to become a Swordlord are Quick Draw and Dazzling Display.

What does this say about Swordlords?
>>
>>52333568
Tongues, Legalistic, Wrecker (perfect for genkis), Lame (only if you have an onii-chan to carry you, or that one that makes you have your own dragon horde
>>
>>52333655

>tfw I never get to princess carry a party member because they're too competent

I just want to hold you in my arms and shield you from threats while carrying you to safety - or maybe to your room after too much drink!
>>
>>52333653
You might have wanted to post this to >>52333547
>>
>>52333655
>Legalistic
How the hell is being akin to Literal Satan cute?
>>
>>52333669
I know that feel bro. Doesn't help that I always end up falling for the big buff girls.
>>
File: 1367106199.png (549KB, 1034x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1367106199.png
549KB, 1034x1080px
>>52333603
>>52333669
>princess carrying the qt support caster
>sleepily calls me "onii-chan" and clutches my clothes
>mfw the above will never happen
>>
>>52333685
Because it means you can't tell lies!
>>
>>52333685
Watching a girl stammer as she's forced to tell you the truth when you ask her about her feelings is adorable
>>
>>52333669
>or maybe to your room after too much drink!

And once you get them on the bed and you're alone together?
>>
>>52333669
>He didn't build to min-max princess carries
>>
>>52333603
That does sound pretty cute.

>>52333610
But reptiles aren't optimally cute.

>>52333627
This is also cute.

>>52333655
What's the cutest language for the Tongues curse?
>>
>>52333720
>>52333728
Legalistic means you can't break your word. Lying is fine.
>>
>>52333730

I tuck her in and see if she wants me to do anything before I retire to my room!
>>
>>52333707
>go dual-cursed for Cold-blooded and Lame
>they have to cuddle to regain warmth

>>52333753
Cold-blooded doesn't mean you're reptilian, it just means you have trouble generating your own heat, and you need an outside source to warm up!
>>
>>52333748

Jokes on you, I always build characters with at least 14 strength, usually 18.

>>52333753

Sylvan is the cutest language, you're speaking Gaelic!
>>
>>52333753
Cutest language is probably Infernal.
It has to be a nice sounding language, since Devils use it and they're all about appearances.
>>
>>52333653
Yeah but what benefits does the PrC itself get you?
>>
>>52333797
>Devils
>all about appearances
Oh yeah, just look at that. Most fuckable dude of the century.
>>
>>52333782
>He thinks he's a good princess carry just because he has carrying capacity
>>
>>52333720
>>52333728
Do you get cute horns too?
>>
>>52333762
What if she asks you to help her get undressed?
>>
File: 1475451640424.jpg (141KB, 596x591px) Image search: [Google]
1475451640424.jpg
141KB, 596x591px
Ya'll niggas gay
>>
Taking Review Requests!
>>
File: johnny joestar.jpg (74KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
johnny joestar.jpg
74KB, 500x606px
>>52333669
That's okay, you can always carry the party ranged attack specialist instead.
>>
>>52333913
Did you clear your queue already? Huh.
>>
>>52333913
Review Weird Wild West apps!
>>
>>52333913
Sakara
>>
>>52333883

Then I'll help her get undressed, of course! I've seen her naked plenty of times, and she's seen me naked too!
>>
The only thing that triggers me about WWW apps is no one has used one of the homebrew races yet
>>
>>52333930
Sure. Who?

>>52333937
Which game?
>>
>>52333913
>>52333913
Fuck off you faggot
>>
>>52333942
Now she wants a massage, Anon. Could you fetch the oil?
>>
>>52333956

Minos are either big-dick hunks or large-chested darlings, I don't think anyone wants to play that!
>>
>>52333957
>Which game?
Legacy of Blood and Fire
>>
>>52333957
I guess in order of submission? That would make the first one Ashley Haupel!
>>
>>52334003
No thanks.

Don't feel like doing batch reviews.
>>
>>52333994

Of course, of course! I'll rub down every inch of her tired flesh, I've gotten *very* good at it!

I'll even sleep with her, if she wants company!
>>
>>52332299
>- Piercing Thunder is 90% garbage, with stances that would have been better as feats and offering very little variety or new ways to play

Why exactly is it so bad?
>>
>>52333773
Hmm, would cold-blooded work as like...a semi-dead girl or something? That could be kinda cute.
>>
>>52334055

Dhampir would be perfect.
>>
>>52333997
I mean, I kinda wanted to, but an idea just came to me that I didn't want to abandon.
>>
>>52334049
Because Piercing Thunder stances are things like "You can carry a spear and shield and not accidentally stab yourself in the fucking head." It's about making you competent.
>>
>>52333782
>>52333797
Sylvan definitely sounds cuter. Sorry, Devilanon.
>>
>>52334032
Then just do Ashley then.
>>
>>52334043
No, that's alright. But could you go fetch that strapping Ulfen fellow with the thick spear?
>>
>>52334129

Delete this
>>
On the subject of Bushi, can you combine it with the Zweihander Sentinel Warder archetype or does it not work because they both modify Maneuvers?
>>
>more and more people keep applying to PLD
Alright, time for a betting racket

How many apps will it get in it's last 24 hours?
>>
>>52334156
it works
>>
>>52334129
That spear design is really odd. For what reason is that shaft so thick? It's hard to handle and doesn't give truly any additional weight to the swing.
>>
>>52333997

Let's assume I want to play a male Minos, what class would you lads want to see for such a race?

A literal buffalo soldier?
>>
>>52334163
Less than you'd think, but more than you'd hope
>>
>>52334163
PLD?
>>
>>52334185
Rogue. Make him a sneaky bandit.
>>
>>52334191

Premature Lewd Discussion.
>>
>>52334191
The game where apps are picked for the final group by Pruning the Least Disgusting
>>
>>52334072
I think I may have inadvertently happened upon something really cute. What's the cutest variety of Dhampir?
>>
Has the Monster Hunter's handbook been leaked yet?
>>
>>52334191
This is either shitposting, or a really weird attention cycle.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium

>read the roll20 before listening to anon about it
>>
>>52334210
So assuming the party is built strictly for fetish potential, what would it look like?
>>
>>52333956
I'm considering it, I'm just tossing back and forth between male minos or female human.
>>
>>52334185
A Slayer. Call him Bill
>>
>>52334184
The thick shaft heightens the sensation, Anon. Now please, fetch him, and maybe that scruffy knave too.
>>
>>52334246
Probably no bestiality, no scat, no straight bestiality, no gore and no hand holding.
>>
>>52333956
where is WWW? I need info
>>
>>52334213

Moroi-Born, you're strong and lovely but cursed with a fierce temper and not a lot of energy to keep it up - you'll hiss and curse and throw things around, but you'll get tuckered out in no time!
>>
>>52334269
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
>>
>>52334213
Ajibachana, of course.
>>
>>52334213
Either Jiang-Shi or Nosfateru.
Jiang-Shi are weird and stiff, which can be cute, and Nosfateru definitely have the weird girl aesthetic going on.
>>
>>52334249

Maybe a female human that enjoys the company of male Minos!
>>
>>52334270
>>52334290
>>52334299
And that's all of 'em folks!
>>
>>52334305
How'd you guess what I was applying as?
>>
>>52334270
>you'll hiss and curse and throw things around, but you'll get tuckered out in no time!
This is fucking adorable. And then she needs your body warmth and is all hugs and cuddles and being princess carried.
>>
File: Moth.jpg (112KB, 1103x725px) Image search: [Google]
Moth.jpg
112KB, 1103x725px
Explain yourself, anon, right now. Why are you not playing a cute sphere singer and worship Desna!?
>>
>>52334345
Because I'm a DM
>>
>>52334327
>>52334270
This one wins, imo. She'll be a cute Moroi-born Oracle. I'm getting really excited.
>>
>>52334345
I don't like cute things, Divine classes, prestige classes, or Desna.
>>
>>52334345
I literally what everyone who demands an explanation for why I'm not playing their fetish to die painfully.
>>
File: Seht and Mori.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Seht and Mori.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>52334345
I've got half of that down though.
>>
>>52334393

Rovagug please die and stay die.
>>
>>52334403

How many kids is Seht going to have with Shayliss before the start of Jade Regent? That's two years!
>>
>>52334427
0. Not sure why this even became a thing, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>52334345
But I am!
>>
>>52334448
Hey, dude shilled himself hard enough to make /pfg/ buy him as a meme-stud. He and all of you got exactly what you wanted.
>>
>>52334427
Probably just two, maybe more if she has twins!
>>
>>52331837
Because I don't like any 3pp and find most of it to be questionably balanced. Including PoW.
inb4 someone says >overPoWered
>>
>>52334488
Now all we need is for him to suddenly be a dog and we'll have come full circle.
>>
>>52334502
Opinion on psionics?

This is how I determine if you're retarded or not.
>>
Rolled 2, 18 = 20 (2d20)

>>52334427
Let's see. Rolling two pregnancies.
1-10: Single Birth
11-15: Twins
16-20: Triplets
>>
>>52334524
>>52334488
inb4 leaked ERP logs
>>
File: 6086546.jpg (136KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
6086546.jpg
136KB, 500x700px
>>52334385

Moroi-born Oracle is cute! CUTE!
>>
Rolled 6, 13, 1, 10 = 30 (4d20)

>>52334537
Oh boy, four bouncing babies! Rolling for gender (even is male, odd is female)
>>
>>52334525
Psionics seems alright from what I've seen, apart from the fairly well-known cheese tactics. I'd have to sink more time into reading more of it though.
>>
>>52334537
Damn, looks like four kids!

Good thing Onryou is there to babysit!
>>
>>52334574

Delete this
>>
What apps from WWW do you like the most?
>>
>>52334566
You're an alright guy in my book then.
>>
File: i never asked for this.jpg (21KB, 677x546px) Image search: [Google]
i never asked for this.jpg
21KB, 677x546px
>>52334488
>>
>>52334427
>>52334537
>>52334563
2 boys and 2 girls. How quaint!
>>
>>52334592
I wonder how many people got memed against their wishes and suffer for it now. Besides DHB
>>
File: 1374643177389.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1374643177389.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>These fucking normies that keep applying to PLD
>>
File: Asshole bird.jpg (39KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole bird.jpg
39KB, 425x404px
>>52334542
>The marriage occurs
>Seht and Shayliss are pronounced husband and wife
>Seht is taken to Shayliss' home
>They get nekkid
>They start fuckin'
>Seht is makin' an o-face
>He gives Shayliss a big shot of brogurt
>As he's panting and basking in orgasm, he realizes
>wait
>that's not Shayliss
>IT WAS A VILDERAVN
>>
>>52334614
its vilderavn's all the way down.
>>
>>52334614
Valeriya would never!
>>
>>52334610
We make a lot of jokes about lewdness her on /pfg/ but the fact is that Roll 20 is full of thirstlords.
>>
>>52332728
I wish there were better base building rules, I tried using the downtime rules but after reading over it a few times it felt so full of holes that it wouldn't be worth the effort.
>>
>>52334614
Alternatively
>wait
>That's not Shayliss
>That's an ulfen man
>Why does he have a wolf's tail
>Why is he so smug
>Oh fuck IT WAS RORY
>>
>>52334677
And we've officially closed the loop.
Pack it in, guys, we're done here.
>>
File: This ugly son of a bitch.png (593KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
This ugly son of a bitch.png
593KB, 600x950px
>>52334690
>>
>>52334677
New PLD app is Rory's normie adopted niece.
>>
>>52334642

Pray tell, what would Valeriya do?
>>
Speaking of cute, what are the cutest breeds of tieflings and aasimar?
>>
>>52334726
Anal on the second date
>>
>>52334690
>>
File: Blood of Fiends Tieflings.png (1MB, 2850x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blood of Fiends Tieflings.png
1MB, 2850x500px
>>52334746
Tieflings, demon or rakshasa, Aasimar, angel, azata, or agathion.
>>
>>52334746
Aasimar
>Agathion-blooded
>Peri-blooded

Tieflings
>Oni-spawn
>Rakshasa-spawn
>Arguably Kyton-spawn
>>
>>52334717
>neice
biological male
no seriously this player's a tranny
>>
>>52334746
Pitborn and Angelkin, respectively
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN HARDER.png (73KB, 505x443px) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN HARDER.png
73KB, 505x443px
We need some better, more wholesome memes
>>
File: 1429922092866.png (495KB, 947x887px) Image search: [Google]
1429922092866.png
495KB, 947x887px
>>52334747

>mfw the Vilderavn sneaks into Casimir's home after their first date
>>
>>52334781
Asura = "I'll suck ya dick"
Demon = "We're going to the mall. You're going to buy me stuff. And if you behave, there's a dressing room with our names on it."
Div = "B-but Allah says that's a sin!"
Kyton = "Ooh, you're cute. Want to go to a club with me?"
Oni = "Huh? Wait, you're seriously asking...me? I-I'd be happy to...thanks."
Rakshasa = "Sure, bend over."
>>
File: Lastwall.png (106KB, 152x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lastwall.png
106KB, 152x300px
>>52334814
>>
>>52334305
If I go female human, she's going to have a husband back home that she loves and cares for.
>>
>>52334579
Mine!
>>
>>52334835
Male Minos then
>>
>>52334822
And it was actually Rory
>>
>>52334827
That Shackleborn's a dude, anon. The motherless is a girl though!
>>
>>52334872
Yknow that Demodand looks like a jolly fellow!
>>
>>52334827
I want to buy things for the Pitborn and tug her tail while we rut in the dressing room!
>>
>>52334886
Welcome to the hole-brotherhood, dude.
>>
File: snuggling up to onii-chan.gif (990KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
snuggling up to onii-chan.gif
990KB, 300x225px
>>52334385
Not as excited as me!
>>
>>52334827
Oni girls are the best. They were the best before best RotJR, and they'll continue to be the best long after she's forgotten.
>>
>>52334835
>Cuck Enabler

Not even once
>>
>>52334855
I don't want to deal with a bunch of 'prep the bull' jokes

You see my dilemma?
>>
>>52334911
dont be a pussy
>>
>>52334910
>that she loves and cares for
>>
What's the best Order for a cavalier that loves her family and is loyal to a fault when it comes to her friends and companions?
>>
>>52334911
Eh, I getcha.
>>
>>52334911

What's wrong with 'em? Let them joke, you don't need to worry about their blather!

Seriously, imagine being concerned about people going, "HAha, you got a huge dick!"
>>
>>52334930
dragon
>>
>>52334939
>Pssh, look at that loser, with all those women crawling all over his enormous cock. What a fucking dweeb
>>
File: 1487735131952.jpg (158KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1487735131952.jpg
158KB, 792x1008px
>>52334930

>Cavaliers belonging to the order of the dragon dedicate themselves to a group of like-minded individuals, be it a mercenary company or a small band of adventurers. These cavaliers believe in loyalty and friendship, and are willing to lay down their lives to protect their allies.
>>
>>52334939
I want it to stand on its own merits, not get drowned in a sea of "OH DAMN WHO CAN THE BIG BULL KEK IN THE PARTY LMAO"
>>
>>52334345
Did the moth on the right fall into a bag of Doritos or something...?
>>
>>52334965
itll be fine
>>
>>52334930
Order of the Dragon.
>>
>>52334928
But these nights out in the wastes get long, cold, and lonely. Having someone next to you at night is a comfort she may begin to miss, and everyone knows Minos are big and fuzzy and hung.
>>
>>52334942
>>52334962
This is a cute Order. It's perfect. What's a good Free VMC for a Luring Cavalier?
>>
>>52334987

I'm not convinced most girls are interested in getting a cock the size of their forearm shoved into them.
>>
>>52334781
I've always wondered this but where the fuck does the name "demodand" come from? Is that something they just made up or did they pull it from some mythology somewhere.
>>
>>52334781
>Asura is that creepy older "woman" who keeps coming on to you when she's obviously a hooker.
>Daemon is that creepy guy who's actually a total bro and really funny, he just looks scary.
>Demodand is an asshole. A slob. A total loser. He's convinced he's an NTR guy, but really he's barely on the level of Frank Reynolds.
>Demon is a bitch, but she's a bitch who puts out. She'll use you up and make you love it.
>Devil is a douche, but he's a douche with style. He might even hook you up with his sloppy seconds if you get on his good side.
>Div is a quiet, reserved type who you suspect is some kind of hardcore religious freak. When the robes come off and she's behind closed doors, all the repressed needs come to the fore.
>Kyton's the kind of fucker who tortures small animals. Or at least tells elaborate lies about how he does, but what's worse, really?
>Oni is bae. She'll be your best bro, but you will never suspect that you have feelings for one another because she's so bad at showing her true feelings.
>Qlippoth just needs a hug. He's had a hard life.
>Rakshasa looks at you and sees a steak.
>>
>>52335000
its not only cute, its fucking great.
>>
>>52335006
Most D&D demons names are either ripped from Goetic/Persian shit or just someone smashing their fist against a keyboard.
>>
>>52334987
I will submit an app and get accepted for the sole purpose of murdering this woman if she's unfaithful.
>>
>>52334950
>>52334987

go and stay go

>>52335005
>>52334965
Here's the deal, WWWGM, make relations between humans and minos tense. Minos are too big to even FIT in a human woman unless she's built like a tank, and humans are super racist towards Minos- and miscegenation is regarded as a crime
>>
>>52334972
Maybe

>>52334987
Nah she'll just masturbate to thoughts of the henpecked little twerp
>>
>all this fetishism about bullcocks

>not wanting a cold and emotionless Haemonculi waifu who you slowly teach what love is

What are you all fucking gay?
>>
>>52335032
>look at forum for WWW

>the war that freed minos from slavery was literally a few years ago

I think its safe to assume that bigotry and hatred between the groups is intact.
>>
>>52335022
Aasimar and azata come from the same origin, suspected to also be the origin of asura (I think).

Divs and devas are literally the same thing.

They take fucking everything in every mythology and then just force it into place as best they can in an afternoon's work.
>>
the real dissuading thing about minos is the fact that they die when theyre 20
>>
>>52335041
>ywn pass out, only to be awakened by a beautiful Haemonculi woman who barfed out some smelling salts into her hand and is sticking it up your nose
>>
File: 1457124254411.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1457124254411.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>52335032
>Minos are too big to even FIT in a human woman unless she's built like a tank

>mfw this is made canon
>mfw someone applies with a girl described as "strong, tall and very well-built."
>>
>>52335057
It's why djinn and janni are two different things.
>>
>>52335064
32 on average.
>>
>>52335076
belly popping is my fetish
>>
File: Typical buffalogirl.jpg (343KB, 495x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Typical buffalogirl.jpg
343KB, 495x1202px
>>52335041
>Be Blood Mountain Anon
>Have plans for buffalo-people
>Elegantly avoid cuck jokes with a clever solution
>The buffalo-people don't have big sex drives, they only mate twice a year
>The idea of recreational sex is regarded as being weird and the risk of pregnancy isn't taken lightly when it's hard to find food
>Human men and women emit pheromones that get the buffalo-people all riled-up and ready
>The buffalo-women like their human husbands primarily because, well
>I shouldn't say any more.
>You get my point.
>>
>>52335114
thats the gayest shit i've ever done seen
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg (105KB, 671x995px) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg
105KB, 671x995px
>>52335041
>Haemonculi

They're not for waifu, anon, they're for protecting
>>
>>52335114
Okay, Roryanon, you have one last chance to get us back on board with this magic america thing.

All you have to do--the one thing, just the one--is actually make a game.
>>
>>52335134
Haemonculi in WWW are an entire race, not just weird child slaves like they are in normal PF
>>
Wait a minute, what did I miss? Is WWW all the fetish posting now? Did cuckery and potential for romance win out with the bullcocks of WWW over the hot and lusty monstergirls who want to rape you into also being a monstergirl in PLD?
>>
>>52335148
to be fair, you could run into a monstergirl with a bullcock in PLD
>>
File: plain doll.gif (733KB, 288x422px) Image search: [Google]
plain doll.gif
733KB, 288x422px
>>52335143
>an entire race of Plain Dolls.
>>
>>52335143
This changes nothing
>>
>>52335162
pretty much yeah.
>>
>>52335160
>not a monstergirl with TWO bullcocks, for twice the corruption dumping!
>>
>>52335041
Already did that, anon. Just replace "haemonculus" with "living doll"
>>
>>52335160
Yeah, but they probably don't want to settle down with you, and you're probably better off killing them after sleeping with them.
>>
>>52335148
>monstergirls
>not hulked out rapist monsterdudes

What are you, gay?
>>
>>52335134
Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the homonculoli

>>52335141
I'm trying.

I just find it more fun to discuss setting details and hammer out houserules than I do to run games. I'm pretty cautious when it comes to worldbuilding and I work slowly
>>
>>52335114
This just sounds like you made an excuse for human characters to fuck thick buffalo women, but not for buffalo men to fuck anything else
>>
Is it a faux pas to start a backstory in media res?
>>
>>52335202
there are no rules to backstory, express urself.
>>
>>52335114
So it's basically native americans in the sexual nutshell, then?
>>
>>52335198
Gonna be honest, I intended for it to go both ways. Human women get buffalo men riled up and horny, same deal with human men and buffalo women. It's why they have good relations

>>52335211
I guess? I'm trying to sidestep cuck jokes and prepping the bull.
>>
File: yes and.png (27KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
yes and.png
27KB, 221x221px
>>52335198
Yes, and...?
>>
>>52335114
so instead of fixing it, you've reversed it and added the white man fucking the natives to it.

good job you erp-leaking piece of shit
>>
>Spend ages messing with a build trying to find a way to min-max it better
>Return to where you started
>>
>>52335231
I just remember reading about how the indigenous men were super prudish and sexually aloof, so some indigenous women were tempted by the forbidden lure of lusty, promiscuous, sexually experienced Europeans. That's why every French trader got his pick of the bunch, basically. Sex magic.
>>
>>52335240
I want to be a big hung buffalo dude that fucks human women.
>>
>>52335278
Sometimes you've just gotta trust your gut anon.
>>
>>52335279
yeah thats basically horseshit
>>
>>52335283
Apply to WWW then. Bloodmountain isn't your pie.
>>
>>52335114
youre an idiot.
>>
>>52335260
I tried anon. I tried so hard. I'm just gonna lay that idea down and pick it up later when I have the rest of it all worked out.

>>52335283
Captain Slow pls

>>52335279
>>52335302
Eh, maybe. I'm not gonna touch on that too much. I'd prefer to avoid it becoming a fetish setting. You can still romance the monsterfolk, but I'd rather that be not even a secondary thing, more like a tertiary thing.

Besides, I'd rather focus on the big walled cities of the colonists and the conflict between the alchemy of the settlers and the spiritualism of the natives
>>
>>52335278
>discard a build because you're minmaxing too hard
>new build feels terrible
>go back to the old one
Womp womp.
>>
>>52335302
I don't see why one is okay and the other isn't.
>>
>>52335340
Because memes, anon. Memes can make or break a game but more often then not they break a game.
>>
>>52335331

That wasn't me, Bloodmountainon.
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (170KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
170KB, 900x1200px
>>52335331
>I'd like to avoid it becoming a fetish setting

>buffalo people are literally str8 out of corruption of champions

??????
>>
>>52335331
protip: if you don't want it to be a fetish setting, don't add stuff about how x race is totally dripping for y race dick

just

leave the sex stuff out entirely
>>
File: 1427201269265.jpg (164KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427201269265.jpg
164KB, 706x1000px
How could someone fairly affluent and very resourceful nevertheless get permanently maimed, crippled, or scarred in Golarion, where restorative magic would be available to those with means?
>>
>>52335389
He's a lewdfag anon. You're going way to fast for him. Baby steps, baby steps.
>>
>>52335391
They really, really hate divine magic.
>>
>>52335391
You know that syndrome that makes scars grow into big fuckoff knobs of flesh?

They've got that, but for regenerative magic - it just works way too well on them.
>>
>>52335391

How wealthy are we talking here? Because restoring an arm is like 10k gold, enough to buy a mansion.
>>
>>52335391
Spheres of Power (without legendary talents) replacing the abomination that is Paizo spellcasting.
>>
>>52335391
They didn't get affluent paying for useless limbs that don't do shit for business.
>>
>>52335391
full image?
>>
>>52335391
Cursed wounds.

Or they weren't rich enough when they got crippled, and later decided not to get a regeneration spell because they'd found a way to turn it to their advantage (better-than-flesh arm, sword hidden in their hand, etc.)
>>
>>52335436

That is the full image.
>>
>>52335418
Exiled Prince-tier wealthy, so I suppose it varies depending on the tone of the story. LoBaF seems pretty adventurous and fun in tone, so he'd have access to at least some wealth, I'd imagine.
>>
>>52335340
Well, fuck, forgot my trip. I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes. I even applied to WWW. I just like wild west settings.

>>52335383
>>52335389
These are good ideas, anons, i'll keep them in mind. I figured since >bulls are happening I might as well post stuff from Blood Mountain related to the discussion. From now on

absolutely

no

lewd stuff. I promise.

>>52335395
I'm trying, anon, I am. It originally started as a lewd setting but I'm stripping that stuff out so that it works without the sex stuff. I don't want another PLD on my hands.
>>
>>52335413
Rahadoum needs to leave.
>>
>>52335414
Keloids, they're called.

And now I regret looking.
>>
>>52335453

Isn't that campaign starting at level 1?

When you're poor as fuck?
>>
>>52335472
Character for the backstory, son. But it still needs to be credible.
>>
>>52335472
>Look up LoBaF rules to be sure
>Starts at 3, okay
>Starting wealth is 3000 + Character starting wealth
SHIT. I BUILT AROUND 3000 AND NOW I NEED TO DUMP GOLD SO I DON'T GET WEIGHED DOWN.
>>
>>52335447
You lie!
>>
>>52335487
Sorry to say, anon, but I'm making a conscious decision. No rape monsters. Only steampunk cowboys settling the frontier and fighting weird western monsters.
>>
>>52335487
Anon, there's still 24 hours to the initial app closure!
>>
>>52335527
You don't accept homebrew, do you?
>>
>>52335521

Would I ever lie to you?
>>
>>52335547
Depends. Is it good? Can I incorporate it? Does it fit the setting? I'm having a bit of a daunting task trying to fit in homebrew guns, races, feats, archetypes, and other such stuff- I wouldn't mind the help. What were you thinking of sending me?
>>
>>52335579
What about that deer person race someone posted?
>>
>>52335566
I want to say yes, but those repeating numerals compel me otherwise...
>>
>>52335519
Buy a donkey or something to carry your shit.
>>
>>52335590

Anon... I love you, I would never lie to you.
>>
Is anyone else curious what __DHB's__ leaked ERP logs would be like?
>>
>>52335587
Oho, I remember them! Wasn't the lore behind them essentially, "douchebag fey creates deer-people for fun and profit" or something similar to that? I loved that idea! I might still have a link to it somewhere.

>>52335606
Heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position between a consenting man and woman who are happily married, solely for the purpose of pleasure and procreation
>>
>>52335606
Not at all.

I'm curious to see the monster hunter handbook
>>
>>52335606
>Ricktor Watt croons softly to Ameiko, "I'm only depressed for you," he sighs, +45-diplomatically.
>>
>>52335606
at the very least he is a far better writer than Rory-anon.
>>
>>52335635
Share those logs again.
>>
>>52335606
>the entire time his character has an internal monologue on the nature of human suffering and its place in the grander scheme of the game between gods
>>
>>52332299
Let's be more precise here:
In both PoW/E, single attack strikes do not add enough damage to justify their use vs full-attacking. Getting something to 2/3 health with a chance at a mild debuff is nothing compared to making them dead.

This is not PoW's fault but a basic issue of the d20 combat system which extends all the way from 1pp martial and vancian "on/off" disparities. A slowed target is not a dominated target, a damaged target is not a dead target.

The full attack maneuvers are actually quite few and far between, but one tends to want/need to jump for those because they were going to have to full attack anyways. They do help BAB15s to get their kill rates up to par with BAB20s, but you also get to combine them with boosts and reach the same heights of overkill as any other normal full-attacking character.
>>
>>52335670

>Ricktor has a crisis of conscience as he decides whether to finish inside Ameiko, or pull out and spray it all over her belly or back, thinking of the life their potential offspring might have and how he could fail them.
>>
File: 1433346916587.jpg (53KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
1433346916587.jpg
53KB, 850x550px
>>52335530
Oh, I already applied
>>
>>52335644
I have them, but I'm afraid of getting banned. I'd just look through the archives if I were you.
>>
>>52335695
Which app do you want to be in a party with?
>>
>>52335700
Oh, I forgot that was an option. Found them right away, thanks anon.
>>
>>52335617
Yeah, pretty much.

I just want to play a deer/goat girl shaman in a non-lewd game
>>
>>52335700
>>52335720
>>52335644

Why must you make me suffer
>>
>>52335747
Thanks for the sex scandal bro.
>>
>>52335747
You brought this on yourself, though.
>>
>>52335710
Cashmere, Lysander, and Sigmund
>>
>>52335743
Send me a link and gimme a way to contact the anon behind them, I'll see if I can include them as an option

>>52335755
>>52335763
I did, and I'm trying to repay for that by making a good setting in Blood Mountain
>>
>>52335691
>monologue spirals into an ever more elaborate internal philosophical debate on if bringing offspring into the world is a moral sin
>>
>>52335779
All I know is what's in the threads. Sorry!
>>
>>52335768

Which app is yours, though?
>>
>>52335796
Doug
>>
>>52335602
I thought you loved me! Traitor!
>>
>>52335788

>Entire paragraphs devoted to the mass destruction of potential life as he watches the seed he spilled on her glisten in the candlelight, or discuss the barely-realized horrors of bringing life into a doomed world as it oozes out of her, noting those are the "lucky ones."
>>
>>52335820
This is my fetish.
>>
>>52335768
I hope you're Maice
>>
>>52335818
>Butthurt anon has appeared.
>It is the killer.
>Do not die.
>>
>>52335836
Now give the character a giant greasy donkey donger and it's perfect!
>>
File: tumblr_movgr4nLAO1qg0rnuo5_1280.jpg (83KB, 777x590px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_movgr4nLAO1qg0rnuo5_1280.jpg
83KB, 777x590px
>>52335820
>>52335788
>>52335691
>>52335670
>>
>>52335836

This is how I write ERP scenes.
>>
>>52335820
I'd fap to it.
>>
>>52335868
>DHB
>lighten up
kek
>>
File: 1379801729360.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>52335820

>mfw she's giving him head, and swallows his seed
>mfw he discusses the absurdity of life-giving fluid being consumed and destroyed to, in a way, continue sustaining a life. Like a snake eating it's own tail, the Ouroboros.

>Meanwhile Ameiko is just laying there, sweaty and panting after the sex, watching Ricktor stand there broody and conflicted.
>>
>>52335938
>Two minutes go by
>"Creatures snatched from time before their beginning, why are we born, only to suffer?"
>+45 diplomacy
>>
Since we were talking about sphere magus, what changes if any would you do for the magus skills section? 4+int instead of 2? Any changes to the class skills?

Also how the fuck do you format a google doc for a pathfinder class, table and all?
>>
>>52335519
Buy 1 jewel worth 300 GP
>>
>>52335519
Stock up on CLW pots? Buy some more clothes.
>>
>>52335970

You know, I really do like going grossly off-topic during smut scenes, I will (no, NEED) to throw some in when the inevitable ones show up for the games I'm in.
>>
File: 1180638.jpg (198KB, 554x857px) Image search: [Google]
1180638.jpg
198KB, 554x857px
Alright /pfg/, we're going to decide it once and for all tonight- what's the best way to handle level advancement in Pathfinder, tracking EXP or leveling up when the narrative/DM says so?

Advantages of tracking EXP:
1. PCs are given a sense of progress by the accumulation of their EXP
2. PCs can't bitch at the DM about being "overdue" to level
3. This is the expected default way of doing it, especially when starting a game with a new group

Advantages of narrative-based leveling:
1. Less book-keeping, you don't need to keep track of EXP
2. DM doesn't need to ration out or budget EXP to make sure the PCs level up at the rate he wants
3. PCs are less encouraged to murderhobo because enemies aren't walking bags of EXP
4. The PCs leveling up will always coincide with satisfying or dramatic moments in the story

I'm sure I'm messing other stuff, so tell me anything you think I forgot. Also, throw votes at this Strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/12595038
>>
>>52336103
I prefer narrative level ups solely because I'm lazy about tracking EXP. i mean someone else is probably doing it anyways but man, I don't even want to write it down when they catch me up.
>>
>>52335853
I'm afraid you're hopes are dashed, my friend.
>>
File: 1439369511795.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
1439369511795.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
>>52336139
>you're
Fuck, I guess it's too late to be typing.
>>
>>52336139

Are you Gloriana?
>>
>>52336214
Speaking of,

Of the apps, who are the most virtuous?
>>
File: Gloriana 4.png (438KB, 686x518px) Image search: [Google]
Gloriana 4.png
438KB, 686x518px
>>52336214
>>
>>52336071
IMO it probably should have 4+Int skills, if only because Cha magus needs love
>>
>>52336230
Sigmund is my nominee for most virtuous.
>>
File: Eiffel Tower.jpg (6MB, 2700x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel Tower.jpg
6MB, 2700x1820px
your reminder
>>
>>52336234

I've got art that would fit for her, but in true fashion it's NSFW.
>>
>>52336243
This. I would totally play a CHA magus, but I can't bring myself to play some lame nerd. That's not escapism.
>>
>>52332478
Titan mauler barbarian/magus gestalt. It doesn't work because titan mauler barb sucks and magus doesn't let you spellstrike with two handed weapons, despite the weapon only being held in one hand!
>>
>>52336243
Stat swaps are a thing I'm planning on getting to, along with casting/initiating, at a latter date. Future-proofing it is a good idea though.
>>
>>52336268
Anon, there is such a thing as imgur, you know. Put it in the next thread, though. Give the people something nice to play with.
>>
File: Yes!.png (894KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yes!.png
894KB, 728x1000px
>>
>>52336257
I've already forgotten.
>>
>>52336289
>Put it in the next thread, though

Nah, I'm putting it here.

http://i.imgur.com/3enmzdI.jpg
>>
>>52336320
CUTE!

Someone edit some clothes onto her now.
>>
>>52336309
Jokes on you, Vildy. I came here for Fey knight butts. Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, Vildy.
>>
File: 2323455158.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
2323455158.png
28KB, 500x223px
>>52336367

You know what? She actually is pretty cute! Maybe someone in the Drawthreads would be willing to do the deed?
>>
>>52336320
This is cute.
>>
>>52336320

I expected lewd, and I got lewd.

But that is also adorable, now I just want to see her in full plate armor.
>>
What exactly is "Greater Spell Access" that Magus get at 19th? How important is it to people?
>>
>>52335768
I don't get why Lysander gets so much love in the thread. He's perfectly fine, I just don't get what sets him apart from any of the other boys. I get Sigmund but I don't get Lysander, do people just like him for some general quality and not any gimmicks?
>>
>>52336469
80% chance the only person who posts Lysander in the thread is Lysander's player.
>>
>>52336490
I considered that at first but I don't think that's the case, Lysander's player is also Puellanalysis who has identifiable posting hours, and also apparently Lysander was brought up by Gloriananon here. Also I guess Reviewanon rated him well but reviewanon only did that one review. Feels like there's something obvious I'm missing.
>>
>>52336469
Wasn't Lysander the Puellanalysis anon's character?
>>
>>52336535
You're making the fatal assumption that the person before is actually Gloriananon. Remember, false flags and subterfuge are the name of the game when it comes to /pfg/ game shitposting.
>>
>>52336490
That's how it usually is. To spot a shill, for things like
>Everybody else is bland.
>This is the only interesting character.
>This is the only well-written character.
>He's so cute, muh shota
>He's got such a big dick
>He's just like [insert popular character here]

That's how it went with Wrath of the Raunchy, that's how it went with Dragons 1 and 2 (especially 2), and how it's still going on with RotJR.
>>
>>52336535
>>52336559
Maybe getting rated decent by two reviews is making people auto-select Lysander for their lists without looking at other apps.
>>
>>52336567
Oh, and of course Molthune with the hobgoblin.
>>
>>52336578

Which is a shame, because some of the others, like Sage, are real gems.
>>
>>52336582
Molthune was a mistake, lads.
>>
>>52336578
Sigmund is way better anyway. He's so manly and brooding!
>>
>>52336562
What if it's actually Vilderavn?
>>
>>52336644
*rubs merchant talons together*
>>
Stop posting Vilderavn, if this stops being an obscure monster then players start expecting it when you lay the crows on too thick.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (94KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
94KB, 864x960px
>>52336604

Sir, pleas refrain from initiating an app war, the vetting process is for the DM.
>>
>>52336590
Honestly lewd and memes aside, I feel like PLD got a lot of good apps in general. I mean I have a lot less faith in the game itself than I do in LoBaF, but it seems like people put noticeably more effort into PLD apps.
>>
>>52336688
Admit it; you might fuck Lysander, but you'll marry Sigmund.
>>
File: screaming raven.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
screaming raven.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>52336680
>mfw playing a Ravenlord in another game
>mfw I might be the Vilderavn of that game
>>
>>52336702
I wrote mine under a nofap vow until it was submitted.

All that extra essence probably poured into the submission instead of being ejected fruitlessly.
>>
>>52336702
I certainly like my app well enough that I'll use it for other games if I don't get into PLD.
>>
>>52336680
Ah but then you get the players thinking "the bbeg must be a vilderavn, because of all this betrayal, backstabbing, and grief!" but the real bbeg is the human condition.
>>
>>52336723

I've got an ancient rule, forged during the dawn years of my roleplaying career, that one must not spill their seed three days prior to writing or even thinking about writing an app.

All the chemicals n' shit your body pumps out while you're pumping out just ruins your cognitive functions.
>>
Lets see if im not late for this

>>52336739
>>52336739
>>52336739
>>52336739
>>
>>52336718
I really like the idea of a real mortal who's been betrayed too many times and hates the world becoming a Vilderavn someway. The implied Vilderavn personality is rad but they need more HISTORY, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>52336707
Putting aside memeing those two until it's detrimental, and while this thread 404s so we don't pollute the new one, how do people feel about the other males?
>>
>>52336736
>Who's the REAL mass-murdering creature of pure sorrow and hatred here? Not I. Not...I.
>>
>>52336792
Lusicus is fine, except every time I read his name my brain rebels against itself and wants to read Lucius, and it fucks with me.
>>
>>52336825
Oh man I'm not the only one who has that problem. I keep thinking he's a superhero trap.
>>
>>52336822
>There was never a vilderavn
>Just the treachery that lies within the hearts of us all
>Beckoning us to stain our blades with poison and our hands with blood
>And all for what? A few gold pieces, a lover, or a throne?
>Who's the real monster?
>>
>>52336890
There was nothing but the puzzled men of courage, alone with shadows and darkness.
>>
>>52336562
False flags and shillposting are the name of the game EVERYWHERE nowadays.

You can't even look at a 'terrorist attack' without immediately wondering what vicious new bill they're trying to pass that needed this.
>>
>>52336598
Are false things truly a mistake if they never even happened?
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.