[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 46

File: Blind.png (4MB, 1000x6310px) Image search: [Google]
Blind.png
4MB, 1000x6310px
Previous thread:>>52060306

Some resources and archives: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
I can't wait for Megacorp to finish, it looks really fun.
>>
File: preview.png (2MB, 1600x1330px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
2MB, 1600x1330px
So this will be my waifu CYOA, how's it look?

You get to customize yourself and then pick a princess to help kill the father of before crowning yourself and her as the rulers of the kingdom.
>>
>>52070629
>>52063937
It's still 3 right?
Fire in the Sky, Chrysalis, Concordance of Self.

Let's see what I get!
>>
File: mEnLM5Q.jpg (916KB, 840x5931px) Image search: [Google]
mEnLM5Q.jpg
916KB, 840x5931px
>>
>>52070722
I don't know why, but it always bothers me when creators use the same look for all their CYOAs.
>>
>>52070722
Sounds interesting to me.

>>52070798
Guardian
Religion
Enchantment
Kitsune
Goblin
Holstaurus
Reinforcement: Slime

It's my divine duty to defend monsters and I've got the skills and equipment to do so. The monsters I chose are better for building a society rather than a dungeon so it's up to me, my personal minions, and my slime mercenaries to hold the line.
>>
File: cult priest.jpg (152KB, 955x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cult priest.jpg
152KB, 955x1000px
>>52070722
so our guy is dark but not evil? Sounds pretty edgy. I'd like to see something in the realm of "tentacle cultist" if possible.

It also doesn't look like a waifu cyoa. Now, I'm not saying you have to bury everything in pink, but just a change in font and maybe changing the lore (the celibate part in particular. You expect us to get a waifu and NOT fuck her?)
>>
>>52070722
Guess the Waifu thing grew out of your initial expectations? >>51987435
>>
>>52070864
Just fuck her with your sword.
No, not your dick. Your sword.
>>
>>52070629
Bond of the Brofist
Erzherzog
Protagonist
>>
>>52070885
I've been really busy with school and this will be a 2 pager at most.

>>52070864
Part of the CYOA will be forsaking your old vows for new ones.
>>
>>52070914
Just poking some fun with the whole time thing. It's looking good so far
>>
>>52070914
>2 pager
So perks, princesses AND fathers on a single page?
>>
>>52071002
No, races, traits, and courtly skills in one, princesses on the other.

It might be 3 pages if the princess page needs to be split up. I'm using fairly large images.
>>
File: kQH5JeO.png (4MB, 1400x6146px) Image search: [Google]
kQH5JeO.png
4MB, 1400x6146px
>>
File: Not A Misandrist.png (455KB, 3161x1579px) Image search: [Google]
Not A Misandrist.png
455KB, 3161x1579px
Stop bullying Angel. She's about to snap.
>>
I almost want to make a military things as girls cyoa, since we now have girls as ships/planes/tanks/guns games. Only need girls as spaceships.
>>
>>52070798

>>Guardian
>>Alchemy
>>Enchantment [2]
>>Goblin Princess
>>Golem Princess [5]
>>Re-enforcements Lich Necromancers
>>Dungonering [Spell bing circle madness idol Ninjas
>>Fear Aura
>>Leadership

Most of my minions are immune to the poison gas traps ive got all around and can put adventurers into horrible situations. The sheer numbers of both skeletons and Goblin hordes can also delay adventurers letting the Madness idols and spell binding circles drain their magic and sanity wear them down. My fear aura and leadership abilities may also convert them into minions or simply break their will to fight. The Ninjas also ensure they have to be paranoid and can never rest soundly. This isnt even covering my own alchemy and enchanting ability
>>
File: Island another.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Island another.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
Nemesis
>Lizardfolk

Cryptids
>Coconut spiders
>Vomit Wasps
>Island aurochs
>Titan hermit crabs

Dire cryptids
>Raptors
>not!Dragons
>Dire wolves

Companions
>Punished Lizard
>Insane Survivor
>Errant Conquistador
>Temple Golem

Shelter
>Satellite Station

Arcane Artifacts
>Guide to magic
>Plague emblem

Misc. Equipment
>Oil lantern
>Machete
>Medical kit
>Shovel
>tent
>Book: Lizardfolk oral traditions
>Compass
>Journal
>Treasure chest

Mission
>Island breakaway: +6 misc. items
>Take up the will: +1 arcane artifact, +3 misc. equipment
this one tickled my story bone, I don't have time to finish writing it all down now but I can at least put down pluses and minuses here. I'll post the story tomorrow.

Between myself, the gruff conquistador, the well meaning golem and the stoic silence of the lizard I think we should be able to rehabilitate the insane survivor. She's done enough trial and error to let us know what's edible and what isn't, which will help us to eat.

The golem can plant and maintain a garden with this flora, which we will be able to secure where she couldn't because we have numbers. The lizard's traps can then provide us with whatever meat we need that I or the conquistador are unable to hunt ourselves, giving us a nice varied diet and no shortage of food to eat. I am particularly interested in hunting the enormous steer.

The golem and the trapmaster syngergize well - as does my magic. Between the golem's strength, my ability to reduce an object's mass by an order of magnitude, and the lizard's engineering genius, I anticipate being able to make that satellite installation into a very comfy and very secure fortress. We will likely be using lots of titan crab shells and boulders.
>>
>>52071197
Not planning on participating in the shitstorm that is namefags but you know this will just egg some anons on right?
>>
>>52071456
Speaking of magic, that guide to magic is a life saver. Spitting oil will keep that lantern running, particularly because we can weave wicks for it if necessary. It will be good for keeping productivity going in the night and for keeping the coconut spiders at bay if we ever have to travel then. Flames from fingers saves us having to find flint or make fire bows, magical ventriloquism will be excellent for distracting predators hunting us, lifting heavy things is great, making objects immovable can function as a hold person if necessary because I can cast halt on the lizards' loin cloths, and transmuting salt into sugar will allow us to make sea salt into sugar and thus substantially spice up our cooking. Keeps morale up.

The rest of the misc. items are largely quality of life and/or life saving. Yay medical kits!

After learning the lizard language from the lizardman and hunting through that book, I'm going to try to broker some kind of peace with the lizardpeople. Before they kill us all. This likely involves either invoking some obscure social custom or invoking a legend of old to get myself a chance.

The shovel will help me to excavate the satellite station, as will being able to bribe rodents to explore places I can't get to. Therein I will likely find most of my misc. equipment, and hopefully a radio; the rats will help me to scour the rusting hulk for every last scrap of electronics to get it working so I can call for a rescue. Particularly after I've helped them in their war against the seagulls by driving all the gulls off of their otherwise quite safe nesting grounds on top of the building.

But I will only radio for help after I've aided the conquistador in finding that fountain, with the help of those wacky nazis.
>>
>>52071473
From there, either I return to the civilized world (Bringing all who wish to come with me) and live happily off of the Spanish riches, or the Spanish riches fund a return to the island to check out the fountain some more. Plus, humanitarian efforts for the human residents.

Hopefully I can avoid being eaten by raptors, Dire wolves, not!dragons, nightmarishly gigantic spiders, Hilux sized hermit crabs, and the still very deadly plethora of normal predators and dangerous omnivores in the process. Or being gored by the megacattle.

The only critters I don't anticipate trouble from are the wasps, and that's because they're hard to miss and will leave well enough alone as long as you don't go fucking with their hives.
>>
>>52071197
I want to impregnate Angel with a boy.
>>
File: Soul choice.png (647KB, 1200x2170px) Image search: [Google]
Soul choice.png
647KB, 1200x2170px
Some OC from the last thread.
>>
>>52071526
And I want to impregnate Angel with a shoggoth, but we don't all get what we want.
>>
>>52071557
But can you actually impregnate anyone with a shoggoth?
>>
>>52071567
well to be fair, I'm pretty sure no one can actually impregnate an angel either.
>>
>>52071573
But she's not an angel. We're all Human here, no matter how much we pretend. Which means someone can totally impregnate her with a boy.
>>
>>52071567
No more than you can impregnate a person you are never going to actually met.
>>
File: eZAYuPq.jpg (2MB, 1600x6000px) Image search: [Google]
eZAYuPq.jpg
2MB, 1600x6000px
>>
>>52071602
But someone is. And that's all that matters.
>>
>>52071536
What difference does how often your soul gets out have? You will lack shadow lfor the duration or what?
>>
>>52071750
you're choosing where you want your soul/shadow to go after you die.
>>
>>52071536
Jesus fuck, of all the days to be born with the name Brian, I had to be here on this one. It's not even the most common name you could've chosen. You're creepy as shit, CYOA author. I'll take the skelly option, I guess.
>>
>>52070722
>So this will be my waifu CYOA, how's it look?
>You get to customize yourself and then pick a princess to help kill the father of before crowning yourself and her as the rulers of the kingdom.
Looks interesting. Will be waiting patiently for the finished product.
>>
>>52071780
you'd be surprised but i bet you didn't find the secret option that makes it even creepier yet.
>>
>>52070722
Is thing going to be another high fantasy cyoa where all the romance options are generic female onaholes?
>>
>>52072000
I'd say "well duh" but this IS orion, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
I want a comfydark cyoa.
>>
>>52070722
I do so enjoy the concept of being the precursor race, especially when you're the last among your kind among the successors of your kind. Looking forward to this getting done.
>>
>>52072006
Did Orion change in the last few months since I was here?

I vaguely remember him creating several high fantasy cyoas with a multitude of races, gods, magic, etc. but insisting that you needed to marry a female princess because somehow the only functioning governing system is an hereditary monarchy.
>>
>>52070722
Oh, question: Will you go into detail on what the new races are like? Gotta get some background lore on them waifus you'll be taking, after all.
>>
File: ripoff genie.png (4MB, 1000x6310px) Image search: [Google]
ripoff genie.png
4MB, 1000x6310px
>>52070629
I, sincerely, hate you all right now. This took a lot longer than you'd imagine.
>>
>>52072011
And now so do I.
>>
>>52072208
I hate you too. Now go and make more cyoas, slut.
>>
>>52072208
I blindpicked
Indomitable Will
Maw
Protagonist

Seems I picked well. Good job to me and you.
>>
>>52072322
all of my cyoa's are confirmed piles of shit anon.
>>
File: Inopportune Blind.png (4MB, 1000x5910px) Image search: [Google]
Inopportune Blind.png
4MB, 1000x5910px
Did this gallery ever get finished? I could have sworn I saw it filled out but do not have it in my collection. If it did get filled out would someone please post it?
>>
>>52072508
>Did this gallery ever get finished?
No. Ripoff Genie's GIMP crashed and the files were unrecoverable, so he gave up on it. Some other anon took it up and got it partially finished, but then disappeared.
>I could have sworn I saw it filled out but do not have it in my collection.
That's probably the preview posted by the aforementioned anon. It was an unreadable thumbnail type of preview, which is probably why you didn't save it.
>>
>>52072539
Ok thanks for the reply. You're probably right on the thumbnail part. Don't really see why it can't be finished from the blank version.
>>
>>52070722
Can I have some races that aren't copy-pasted from Warcraft?
>>
>>52072539
>No. Ripoff Genie's GIMP crashed and the files were unrecoverable

or at least that's what he said..
>>
>>52072570
>Don't really see why it can't be finished from the blank version.
No one but that one anon has bothered to try.
>>
>>52072580
>or at least that's what he said..
Or I'm misremembering and he actually lost his work because GIMP crashed and he hadn't saved.
>>
>>52072588
either way I don't trust it.
>>
>>52072048
>somehow the only functioning governing system is an hereditary monarchy.

Of course it is. What are you, a fag?
>>
>>52072208
Right, let's see what I got!

>Chrysalis
Woo, monsters! Gotta catch 'em all!

>Alluring Mirage
I was predicting this!

>Carnal Sustenance
Eh, sure, that works.
>>
>>52072579
>copy-pasted from Warcraft
>when they're unfailingly copy-pasted from The Elder Scrolls

Anon, you failed your Spot check. There's a Dunmer right there.
>>
>>52072657
This is an american board, you freedom-hating faggot.
>>
>>52070722
>including a manlet race

I seriously hope noone picks this.
>>
>>52072784
>7'
>manlet

/fit/ go home.
>>
>>52072208
Seems like what you've done here is make a CYOA where one of the options gives conditional immortality and the most efficient way to gain that immortality is by regularly drinking piss.
>>
>>52072885
It's all relative, midget. Just lol if you pick a dwarf race with a proportionate tiny dick. You cucks should leave cyoag already.
>>
File: 1399925042945.jpg (65KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
1399925042945.jpg
65KB, 599x421px
>>52072048
Oh you was that faggot who got triggered by no gay marriage? I see it got you so strong that you still rage about it.
>>
>>52072508
This is the white whale of genie galleries.
>>
>>52072208
My randoms were Chrysalis, Protagonist, and Maw. Consequently those are also my current choices. Time to go mass murder a bunch of people by way of punching.
>>
>>52072968
>anon gets magically transported to some fantasy world and ADOPTED into the royal bloodline
>becomes a literal hero
>still needs to marry a fertile partner because the world will explode if anon doesn't produce an heir
>the world will explode if the adopted child of an emperor doesn't produce a legitimate heir

It made no sense.
>>
File: 1488979510636.jpg (436KB, 1336x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1488979510636.jpg
436KB, 1336x1764px
>>52070722
This is just sad.
>>
>>52070722
Looks cool, interesting twist on the princess theme.
>>
>>52072379
Nobody cares, make more
>>
>>52070722
>listing height
>not listing cock size

We're missing a crucial piece of information here.
>>
>>52072968
I really don't get why some people get triggered by shit like that. Like, just pick the option you want lol. Pick all the faggot options if you want. There ain't no cyoa police.
>>
>>52073112
>There ain't no cyoa police.
Not with that attitude!
>>
Does Anyone have the update of Retire Hero CYOA? The one with the guy being a Deicide, Faeblood and cthulhu stem cell into brain option
>>
>>52070722
looks like it'll be neat

here's a build:

Wydic
>>
>cyoag
>no cyoas get posted
>only waifu-related bickering and angel-perversions

Typical.
>>
>>52073112
>There ain't no cyoa police
It is in one's head if one is autistic. More likley then you think.
>>
>>52073250
>>52070722
WIP

>>52070798
half waifu/half dungeon

>>52071056
tree cyoa

>>52071456
survival cyoa

>>52071536
OC

>>52071604
facility/space survival

>>52072208
genie

Come on now, just because you don't like the one's posted don't mean there aren't one's here.
>>
>>52073290
WIPs don't count
That OC is so depressing it's better we pretend it doesn't exist

But yeah, fine. Some cyoas were posted. But once again there is no actual cyoa-related discussion. People just devour OC, fap to the waifus, and don't talk abour cyoas whatsoever.
>>
File: pic related.jpg (891KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
891KB, 1400x700px
>>52072208
>Indomitable Spirit
>Fire in the Sky
>Bond of the Brofist
>>
File: 53f.jpg (129KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
129KB, 680x765px
>>52073352
>People just devour OC
>>
>>52073009
>It made no sense.

>Fag gets transported to a FANTASY world
>Thinks that this world is like ours and they would accept fags or even know what one is

Really makes no sense
>>
>>52073415
rekt
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12416757
>>
>>52073436
>>52073415
Thinking they wouldn't know what one is really makes no sense.
>>
>>52073415
I do admit that it's not fair to just assume a fantasy world is socially progressive but the rest of the cyoa didn't give out a primitive, uncultured vibe at all.

Then again, I do recall the setting in that cyoa wasn't very scientifically advanced either so maybe that was just my mistake.

I was seeing civilization where there wasn't any.
>>
>>52072973
Well someone should nail Ahab's peg leg to a desk and force him to finish this. hehehe
>>
I think I love Amridell. Even with the hassle of fiddling with the html for personalization, formatting is so much easier than with doing it by hand.
>>
>>52073462
>Thinking they wouldn't know what one is really makes no sense.

Well obviously after meeting you they would know what a fag is anon

>>52073471
>I do admit that it's not fair to just assume a fantasy world is socially progressive but the rest of the cyoa didn't give out a primitive, uncultured vibe at all.
>If they don't have gays and allow men to marry men they are uncivilized

That is a really stupid thing to say and even stupider way to think anon
>>
>>52073722
not that anon but i assume he was referring to the hierarchy as most advanced civilization have abandoned it in one way or another.
>>
>>52070629
>>52072208
>>52072508
Fuck all of you, this shit takes hours to do. I understand why people give up now. like 3 hours.
>>
>>52073352
>But once again there is no actual cyoa-related discussion. People just devour OC, fap to the waifus, and don't talk abour cyoas whatsoever.
And.... why aren't YOU doing that?
>>
>>52073762
Hey, you didn't have to do that, but Thanks none the less for doing it!
>>
I take the planet
>>
>>52071197
I want angel to become a tranny
>>
>>52073762

First off, I want to thank you for doing this. I've not read all of it, just quick glances. OC's always good to have, and an anon stepping up to the plate when other anon's drop the ball is a fucking Godsend.

But for the love of Christ, please work on your grammar. I'm not even sure if you're purposely using the wrong form of their/there/they're, but thanks for not being the kind of cock-gobbling shitbag that will type out any word in the English language, even misspelled, save for the words you, your, and yours.
>>
>>52074090
>when other anon's drop the ball

>>complain about grammar
>>fuck up in the same post

Story of my fucking life.
>>
Geez, you guys are unfriendly.
>>
New worm CYOA when?
also are you going to add new companions?
>>
>>52073762
>Defenestrator
>Guardian Beast
>time stop

I can rule the world with this, i just order the guardian beast to push off anyone who accepts the challenge, speed up time so i wont get bored.
>>
>>52074333
Not soon. I'm only finishing making the powers (18 powers left to invent, also I'll need to find pictures for all 133 of them), there's still 2 more pages to go.
I'm going to remove the companion section completely because they were bad fanfiction tier bad. Instead I'll implement a perk, which allows you to design your own follower by going through the CYOA again, which might be a better idea overall.
Also, some guy over on spacebattles decided to start working on another Worm CYOA, but I don't think he is even aware that mine ever existed. Now I have to race with him to be the first to release the CYOA.
>>
Tfw you can't find a cute waifu in any of the cyoas. Why is /cyoag/ filled with shit taste.
>>
>>52072011

It is surprisingly unsettling to see the movie version of the family in black and white!
>>
>>52071197
Can I have that commissar reaction image she used?
>>
>>52073762
>Kaiju War
>Electric Underclass
>Police State

the world is now poorly written Cyberpunk. Everyone is the police, robots are a metaphor for the oppressed because someone has to do all the work while us fleshies are busy eating donuts and sliding over cars, and giant monsters sometimes destroy major cities.
>>
>>52073762
>Kaiju War
>Lazerman
>Police State

Kaiju war means that the world is at war with kaiju. Lazerman means that the police fight kaiju. Police State means that everyone is the police. Combining all three means that every single person on Earth is trained in fighting kaiju. Ultraman ain't got nothing on us.
>>
File: 1488927729154.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1488927729154.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>52074772
Of course you can.
>>
>>52073762
I dont think I'll ever get the fascination with these things.
>>
Tok, how's the prison CYOA coming along?
>>
File: Generic fantasy.jpg (3MB, 1200x4836px) Image search: [Google]
Generic fantasy.jpg
3MB, 1200x4836px
>>
>>52072208
So I was >>52070732
and I think I'll survive alright with this. Between being able to split myself 5 ways, having chrysalis creatures at my direction (time to set up a world organization for keeping them tamed and under control!) and one me running PR and direction with the dragon, it'll be hard but possible.
>>
I wish for a guardian beast to play with and be my loyal pet, a tropical tourism and a vector beach to have the best summer you will all never see over 30 years ago from the late 80's
>>
>>52070629
Did the Overlord cyoa end up getting updated? Did anything worthwhile actually change?
>>
>>52075660
define worthwhile change
>>
>>52075660
Overlord cyoa hasn't received an update in 2 years.
>>
How much do people mind repetitive structures in CYOAs? The text for mine is coming along nicely (although I still haven't started on the art side) but I've noticed that whilst there are some big differences there's definitely a fair bit of similarity in the core progression and structure with Eternal's Rising (same basic companion/adventures/skill sections within different age categories). Is that kind of thing frowned upon, or does it not matter?
>>
>>52075826
It doesn't matter. People are going to give it positive and negative attention because its OC.
>>
>>52075826
So long as the images are different, 80% of people won't even notice it's the same text.
>>
>>52075748
At least 1 choice added per page. Where is it btw? Can't find it in that fucking labyrinth of a drive.
>>
>>52075970
Overlord cyoa hasn't been updated in like 2+ years anon.
>>
>>52075292
>Male
>Human
>Soldier (2)
>Survivalist (4)
>Knowledge - General knowledge on how people act, how the setting works (5)
>Vitality 2 (11)
>Strength 1 (13)
>Regeneration 1 (15)
>Artifact: Tongues (15)
>Lifespan (19)
>Exceptional appearance (20)
>Money (21)
>Equipment (22)
>Grace 1 (24)

Sucks not having magic but I would rather be great in one thing than a generalist.

>High magic World
For obvious reasons, even if I think Low magic is more fun. I'm at a heavy disadvantage with no magic of my own.
Also much prefer the "great but mundane" threat in Low magic versus the "apocalyptic" threat of the High magic world.
>>
>>52071456
>Nemesis
From Below and Cannibal Tribe

>Cryptids
Man-eaters, Island cows, Big hermit crabs and Great Ravens.

>Special cryptids
Dire wolves

This amounts to a total of 5 points for me to spend.

>Companions
Great doggo, owl harpy and feathered raptor. Just gotta hope that they don't eat or attack eachother.

>Shelter
Lighthouse seems comfy, but can probably be seen from a mile away and is most likely spooky at night. The source of fresh water is gonna have to be rain water collected from tarps, but even then that's probably not enough but the harpy is probably a good friend to have when fishing.

>Arcane artifact
Farsight stones. even if they do end up smashed and giving me an aneurysm, i do value being able to see what's in the trees on the coastline if i'm in the lighthouse.

>Misc equipment (spending my last point on this)
A Small boat because i'd rather not stay stranded on the lighthouse and it would make transporting supplies back to the house easier.
A fishing rod because i'm on (again) the lighthouse.
Personal Journal.
Research journal. I figure the medical kit is good for a few things but by the off-chance that i get some form of island aids that the medical kit can't cover. The research journal should have some info regarding medicines that prevent it.
>>
>>52075993
Then was it a similar cyoa. I really, really remember there being an update in the works for one of those archdemon/overlord-type cyoas. I haven't gone fucking senile, have I?!
>>
>>52072208
I'm okay with my choices. Might not have picked brobond had I known everything, but I'm happy with fire in the sky and protagonist. You really need to learn to use the correct "there" though:
>Their
belonging to them. "It's their fault"
>There
a place. "It's over there"
>They're
a contraction for they are. "They're pretty gay"

and similarly
>there's
a contraction for there are. "There's a snake in my boot!"
>theirs
different form of belonging to them. "that's not mine, it's theirs"
>>
>>52074636
I am excited.
>>
>>52076096
>>there's
>a contraction for there are

Is. There is. "There is a snake in my boot!"
>>
>>52076121
wow I fucked that one up. Thanks. Guess my mind was still halfway on they're
>>
>>52074636
I don't understand the general obsession with Worm as a setting, especially for cyoas. Who the fuck would ever willingly go to that hellhole?
>>
>>52076121
>Is. There is
So what about there are?
>>
>>52076156
Large fanbase, diverse list of powers. To be honest, I'm surprised that I haven't seen a big Hogwarts CYOA yet. Seems like it would be the kind of thing to take off.
>>
>>52076078
I'm on my phone and at work. I can't help you if you can't even remotely remember the name of the cyoa.
>>
>>52076121
Fuck! Are you alright! DId it bite? Was it venomous?
Get off 4chan immediately and call a Goddammed doctor!
>>
>>52071456
Cryptids give points for every two right?
>>
>>52076226
I don't know, it kind of seems like the only people really interested in direct rip-off CYOAs are fans of that particular property. Worm at the very least is obscure and has interesting powers, so I think it just barely dodges that bullet
>>
>>52076238
I'm sure it was just his snakegrill daughteru that got in there somehow
>>
>>52076288
Fair point-I guess most of the fantasy CYOAs, at least the good ones, scratch the same itch as Harry Potter stuff would anyway.
>>
>>52076226
Because most of the people who want a harry potter cyoa made one for Jumpchain.
>>
>>52076284
Normal cryptids gives you one point for every 2 cryptid you pick, and one point for each 1 special cryptid you choose.
>>
>>52076293
He hasn't responded yet and I'm worried
>>
>>52072000
What do you mean by generic female onaholes?

Like their race's culture is generic? Appearance? Personality?
>>
>>52076226
This
>>52076288
>I don't know, it kind of seems like the only people really interested in direct rip-off CYOAs are fans of that particular property
A Harry Potter CYOA sounds extremely boring...
>Pick one of the four houses, you already know what they're like
>Pick classes
>Pick some classmates that are rip-offs too
>>
>>52076384
Probably means something along the lines of "another list of every archetype of anime girl/fetish for anons to masturbate to tonight".
>>
>>52076401
That one HP CYOA was extremly funny even if the options itself were how you described it. So it can be done.

no one suspects a hufflepuff
>>
File: Yandere page 1.jpg (5MB, 1197x5994px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere page 1.jpg
5MB, 1197x5994px
>>
File: Yandere page 2.jpg (5MB, 1198x6226px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere page 2.jpg
5MB, 1198x6226px
>>52076537
>>
>>52076384
This >>52076489

Just bunch of generic archetypical female romance options for anons to fap over that add nothing worthwhile to the cyoa. In fact, it only hurts the cyoa. Instead of picking a princess based on her ideals and kingdom's situation, anon will be urged to pick whatever princess gets his dick up and has compatible fetishes.
>>
>>52071456
>Nemesis
The Lizardfolk
Cannibal Tribe
>Cryptids
Island Aurochs
Titan Hermit Crabs
Cave Salamanders
Great Ravens
>Special Cryptids
Dire Wolves

5 Points

>Companions - 2 points
Punished Lizard
Errant Coquistador
>Shelter - 2 points
Escape Pod
Disaster Shelter
>Arcane Artifacts - 1 point
Guide To Magic
Plague Emblem
>Miscellaneous Equipment
Oil Lantern
Small Boat
Research Journal #3
Magnetic Compass
Medical Kit
Alcohol
Kukri Machete
Hunting Spear
Entrenching Shovel
>Mission
Island Breakaway
Take Up The Will
>>
>>52076344

It's okay. I've been bitten by worse. Probably.
>>
>>52076537
Biggest joke cyoa I've ever seen. The average loser anon would gouge out his left eyeball for a gf like that and the more unconditionally obsessed with him, the better.
>>
>>52076586
>anon will be urged to pick whatever princess gets his dick up and has compatible fetishes
Ordian can't really stop that from happening. We all know that's what's gonna happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 295x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 295x550px
I wish for dress to impress, carnal sustenance and protagonist
>>
>>52076586
What's funnier is Ordion has made plenty of Princess/Queen royal consort like characters for the MC to marry in his previous generic fantasy cyoas, the waifufags all hated them because they all read like they were only in it for the political leverage the MC had as the next in line to the throne.
>>
>>52076726
Not like you gotta pick any of them. Who the fuck puts waifus at the end? You can get any girl you want at that point.
>>
>>52076770
Actually, Ordion made it very clear you had to pick one. If you didn't, you wouldn't get the throne. It would be given to someone else. Nevermind that you're a celebrated hero by then, nope, you had to marry one of them.
>>
>>52076816
Whatever, I never did it for the throne anyway. Who the fuck else is there anyway?
>>
>>52076816
>gay-anon still this mad
Being straight is wonderful.
>>
>>52074747
I thought I had most of the bases covered in BH... What is it you want that was missing?
>>
>>52076586
Well I was more willing to go in detail about the benefits of marriage and have the princess propose to you herself and leave the reader to interpret what she means.

I have a bad feeling that will have people concluding the worst though.
>>
>>52076884
>I have a bad feeling that will have people concluding the worst though.

Of course it will man, especially in a political type cyoa

>>52076875
>Being straight is wonderful.

It is isn't it?
>>
>>52076884
Than just write generic archetypal female romance options. The only thing that matters is getting (You)s.
>>
>>52076156
>asking this question in the escapism echo chamber
I would go to pretty much anywhere, as long as it's not here and I'm not powerless anymore.
>>
>>52076988
>and I'm not powerless anymore.

I just want to be an immortal shapeshifter. And share that with my loved ones. I don't really want to change the world, or be some kind of unstoppable juggernaut. I just want to be comfy and watch humanity's journey, making new connections along the way. A pocket dimension I could enter and leave as I wish would be nice for maximum comfy, but shapeshifting is enough to let me try to make the most of my immortal situation. I could always become young again and try to get adopted if I need a new start. And in fifty thousand years, when humans look at least a bit different than today, I'll still be able to blend right in with the rest of them, instead of sticking out like a sore thumb as some eternal, unchanging physical ghost that will never pass.
>>
File: Magical Realm CYOA - god.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Realm CYOA - god.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>
>>52077079
>And in fifty thousand years
How you gonna learn the language nigga?
>>
>>52076156

It was a decent web serial, but more importantly, the original cyoa for it was hella OP
>>
>>52077079
You'll still stick out like a sore thumb anon, because you won't be as smart as the future humans.
>>
>>52077125
I assume he'd pick it up as he went. He's going to be alive that whole time.
>>
>>52077125
>>52077147

Since he's talking about pocket dimensions and shapeshifting while responding to a post about Worm, I'm assuming he's imagining himself with the Kaleidoscope and Shaper powers from the original cyoa.

If anything his problem would be accidentally overshooting his mark and becoming too post-human to relate to mere human beings.
>>
>>52077159
I didn't read his post, I read the first line then jumped to the last. I can't focus on long sentences.
I thought he said he'd chill in a pocket dimension for 50k years.
>>
>>52077181

Of course, that isn't even possible when you consider the fact that none of the powers can harm you (which is why reading worm cyoa fics can be annoying since everyone tries to handicap them or create drawbacks that are literally impossible by the rules of the cyoa itself)
>>
>>52077198
That's probably a problem you might want to consider correcting anon. Or don't.
>>
>>52076586
>Marrying someone you don't like because anon can't handle being happy in his fantasies.
>>
>>52077320
Gradient.
>>
>>52077267
Haven't slept much for over a week. Can't fall asleep and I keep waking up over and over, sometimes hot, sometimes cold. I hope it passes soon.
>>
>>52076537
>>52076560
Body type: skinny
Breast size: big
Hips,Butts and Thighs; thicc

what type of yandere is she?

harmless (-2)
dependant (+1)
delusional (+4)
subtotal :8
personality traits:
poor (+2)
insecure
pessimist
short
classical romantic
innocent
NEET
Total Fucking Bitch
subtotal:10
"quirks"
her's forever (+5)
decorator (+1)
diary (+1)
connections (+3)
consent not required (+3)
closer (+1)
subtotal: 24
Gifts
videogames (-1)
self controlled (-6)
adorable (-9)
comedian (-3)
income (-5)
total:0

>captcha SOS
>>
>>52077316
I meant for this to be comfydark (trying to work on the comfy part though) so I can understand people not wanting a wife who wants you only for a shallow reason....

Though most of us want her only for a shallow reason too.
>>
>>52077354
Go talk about your health and mental problems to your doctor or therapist, posting about it here won't do you any good.
>>
>>52077354

I'm forcing myself to stay awake so I can stop being nocturnal, so I kind of know your feel.

Go buy some melatonin and follow the directions on the bottle. They're over-the-counter drugs, should say to pop two or three or something about half an hour before you want to go to sleep. As long as you have normal reactions to drugs, you'll be fine. Good luck, hope you're not like me. Or take care of whatever's stressing you out in life.
>>
>>52077316
>>52076586
>>52077403
Royal Revival CYOA did waifus/husbandos right, you had to pick between those you like the most and those that would bring a big benefit from alliance with their nation. The war that was going on was serious so it was a real choice. You could pick that handsome and awesome knight, but it will only raise morale of your troops and make some elite troops to be promoted, or you can pick that moralfag guy who is all for traditional gender which will cut your independance, but will bring his army to war and various other choices of different levels of cuteness/usefulness
>>
File: 1477388086961.jpg (4MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
1477388086961.jpg
4MB, 1200x9300px
>>
>>52076816
>not marrying for the kingdom and keeping a lover for yourself
step it up fampai
>>
>>52077806
In those cyoas, you could pick one and only one.
>>
>>52077818
>wanting more than one wife
wew lad go back to utah
>>
>>52077774
>that feel when the one you wanted wasn't even an option
Fuck that then, I'm not picking shit.
>>
>>52077774
>Royal Revival CYOA did waifus/husbandos right, you had to pick between those you like the most and those that would bring a big benefit from alliance with their nation.
I like to think that I got both from my waifu choice.
>alliance brings improvements to logistics by way of wind magic
>girl is a good caretaker (especially good since I also chose the lamia sisters as one of my three tasks/quests) and has huge... tracts of land
>>
>>52076537
Body type:
>Average
>Average
>Average
Type of Yandere:
>Worshiping +1
>Dependant +1
>Stalking +4
+6
Personality and Traits:
>Optimist, Girly Girl, Paranoid, Gifted, Filthy, Classical Romantic, Short, Socialite
Gifts:
>Great cook -2
>Fetish -2
>Youthful -3
>Perfect hair -1
>Talented -3
>Good natured -4
>Self Controlled -6
>Good people -4
Quirks:
>Closer +1
>Secret ingredient +2
>Decorator +1
>Marking +4
>Teasing +3
>Addict +2
>Diary +1
+14

Seems comfy. She knows something is wrong with her and she wants to get better. Her parents are welcoming and love me, and probably also realize she's not totally right in the head. But we'll get through this, together.
>>
>>52077774
The husbandos were all shit though.
>>
File: 1480611068231.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480611068231.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>52077806
>>
>>52077806
>Being cheating scum
>>
>>52077917
So fucking what? Gays were forced into marrying a girl so why do you care?
>>
>>52077946
Nobody was talking about you, whiny bitch.
>>
>>52070798
is that elf a trap?
>>
>>52077993
Come on, dude. That should be obvious.
>>
>>52077917
Simon was pretty based though, loyal, handsome, really into you and heroicaly killed monsters to obtain ingridients for your revival spell.
>>
File: 1474958024362.png (7MB, 1200x9250px) Image search: [Google]
1474958024362.png
7MB, 1200x9250px
>>
>>52078027
Boring as a post personality.
>>
File: Time Travel CYOA.png (3MB, 1869x3288px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel CYOA.png
3MB, 1869x3288px
>>
>>52075002
People love to participate in CYOAs, the galleries let people do that fairly easily.
>>
>>52078027
Anon won't be satisfied unless you hit all his fetishes perfectly. The only thing worse than a waifufag is a thirsty husbandofag.
>>
>>52078027
He had a penis though, so thats a negative.
>>
>>52078086
wrong
>>
>>52078056
But you don't contribute anything meaningful? You post a pic that the author could easily find himself? Hell I can make a gallery by picking random pics in any of my folders.
>>
>>52078152
That's what people want, to feel like they contributed while barely doing anything. It's why the Reverse Gallery took so long to complete compared to Beri's other galleries. We had to write the descriptions to pictures he picked, and there were barely any replies unlike the 'regular' galleries which started a storm of pictures.
>>
>>52078152
Does it matter? As long as the plebbies are entertained and placated, post quality won't degrade.
>>
>>52078290
I see. We need a threadly sacrifice to decrease the shitposting.
>>52078283
That really happened? Doesn't surprise me. Attaching a picture is about the hardest work an anon can do it seems.
>>
File: 1485251906313.jpg (2MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1485251906313.jpg
2MB, 1400x10000px
>>
>>52077918
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>52078397
Sacrifice : yourself
Desire: war
Human form: aspect of virtue
Apostolic incarnation: demonic - superhuman
Apostolic abilities:infused weapon, apostropaic weapon, enhanced regeneration, embodiment of wrath, penumbral teleportation, crystaline plating
Abyssal abilities, spacial distortion
apostle spawn: section - motif bearing (swedish death metal band)
shortcomings: foe of the inhumans

time to go fuck other apostles who havent built for PvP up - and then skellington permakills me and end of story
>>
>>52078466
It means anal before marriage is okay in the eyes of god
>>
>>52078512
>God's way
But didn't Cain and Abel marry their own sisters? Does that mean that incest is the best way?
>>
>>52077400
oh, and i forgot

Origin: lonely
Dream: A family
>>
>>52078534
Yes, on your parents bed is preferable though
>>
>>52078567
Why wouldn't you have your own bed?
>>
>>52076537
>Lolita
>Ridiculous
>Thicc
>Harmless, Worshipping, Delusional-8
>Tomboy, Submissive, Wealthy, NEET, Relaxed, Filthy, Short-5
>Fetish x2, great cook, youthful, video games, motherly, together, forever, good taste, comedian, income x2-29
>Closer, Romantic Trip, Religious, Decorator, Marking x2, connections, tech savvy, her's forever, house husband, diary, addict-32
>Lonely
>Your undying love.
Honestly Tech Savvy and connections just seem like major pros here. She can fix anything for me and we can do any crime we want.
>>
>>52078583
no, i mean that if it is on your parents bed it is better
>>
>>52078682
But where are they supposed to do it?
>>
>>52078512
The shitposter is a sodomite. What a surprise.
>>
>>52078706
i dunno mang, i am still a virgin. Where is it that normies fuck?
>>
>>52078534
Wait a minute, didn't Cain beat the shit out of Abel with a donkey's jaw?
>>
>>52078771
Hold on. This isn't /r9k/. Where did this come from?
>>
>>52078780
He wanted 2 sister-wives, I guess. I guess that would be understandable if she wasn't married to your brother though. He didn't even get her in the end.
>>
>>52078787
reality
>>
>>52072208
Blind picks:
>Democracy
>Concordance of Self
>6:48
A firm "eh".

Actual picks:
>Hang Loose
>Vestement
>Dress to impress
Immortality through repeated shapeshifting, always looking good, and lots of sex. What more could I want?

>>>52073762
>Entangling tattoos
>Tropical Tourism
>Schrödinger's Clothes
Time to snowball into an omni-monstergirl!
>>
>>52078534
Wait then who was Lilith? Some Demon slut he cheated on his wife with?
>>
>>52078882
>What more could I want?
A waifu? Sex doesn't fill the whole in your heart, or so I've never been told.
>>
>>52079017
Hell if I know, I'm not a jew.
>>
>>52079020
i would like for the CIA not to follow me literally everywhere
>>
>>52079017
Didn't Adam marry Lillith?
>>
>>52079017
Lilith was his wife, wasn't she.
>>
>>52079017
Like with any mythology, there are various very different interpretions of judeo-christian mythology as different concepts spread to different cultures and those cultures changed over time, sometimes mixing their traditions with paralel branches.

In short, read the fucking wikipedia.
>>
>>52079045
>1474958024362
Why would you waifu La CIA?

She'll just lie to and about you to force pointless drama in the hopes that somebody better will beat you up.
>>
>>52079017
As far as I know the first wife of Adam, before Eve was made. Refused to submit to his will, and left Eden to keep her freedom. (Insisting that since they were both made at the same time, ther was no reason why she should submit. So since Eve has been made from his rib ...) She also openly rebelled against God's wishes, told several angels to get lost after Adam wanted her back and they wanted to take her back and had lots of children with whatever creature she came across. As a punishment God killed a hundred of her children per ... day? Year? I forgot. That drove her mad and caused her to kill other women's newborn children, and thus served as an explaination why babies sonetimes died without obvious reason.
>>
>>52079017
Lilith was Adam's first wife and is essentially created the same like Adam from God breathing life into dust. She though Adam's dick was too small and didn't want to fuck him, so she left Eden and fucked Archangel Samuel instead.
>>
File: Yandere Waifu Cyoa.gif (1MB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Waifu Cyoa.gif
1MB, 3000x1500px
OC incoming! A quick yandere waifu cyoa. I just learned how to use paint.net today. (Partially.) So this is my first cyoa. I hope to be making more in the future. This one was easy and a joy to make.

(If you hadn't noticed, yandere is my fetish.) I'm currently working on a neolithic low - fantasy cyoa, and am about a (fourth?) of the way through? I might work on easier ones I have in my notebook before I finish that one though.I still haven't mastered paint.net and can't even line up text properly.

Advice is appreciated.
>>
>>52079133
>the CIA is seriously in here with us
What the fuck lads, by the way dont even bother deleting i already saved
>>
>>52079142
Holy shit she's based as fuck.
God is real and she doesn't give a fuck what He thinks. Much better than a pussy Angel that got butthurt God loved humans more than angels.
>>
>>52077873
>one you wanted wasn't even an option
Who?
>>
>>52079197
>neolithic
Whoa, now that is something
>>
>>52079020
Indeed. What would a waifu do to a man anyway? Would he stay the same as he is because he already has his dream girl, or would his waifu give him the drive and the will to better himself? I know it depends on the individual, but I'm talking about the general trend.
>>
>>52079197
Yandere is a great fetish. I'd advice you to make a bigger one!
>Elizabeth
Sounds fun! Living on a farm together just the two of us.
>>
>>52079197
quies
>>
>>52079243
The sister. Who else?
>>
>>52079263
Yeah, I thought the neolithic setting was really endearing, because it isn't really done and it takes place just as society is forming. There are no great kings or kingdoms to push you down. There is no history, you must make it!
There is no technology, you must discover it!
It gives a great sense of control without being overpowered.
>>
>>52079272
I like Elizabeth best too. Did you mean a bigger image? Or another yandere cyoa with more choices?
>>
>>52079267
The latter, duh.
>>
>>52079097
Yes. Lilith was created from the same 'mud' that made Adam, and she refused to be subservient to him so she was banished from Eden (and God made Eve from Adam's rib to avoid the entire "we came from the same place so we're equal" thing). Jewish writing says she slept with Samael and that was that.

Even older Jewish stories say Lilith was Cain's wife, and all their children were the Lilim, though this has kind of disappeared. Anon probably thought that because they used that concept (Lilith and Cain) in old World of Darkness.
>>
>>52079197
Btw in case the intro wasn't clear. If you pick 2 girls, the other 3 will all seek to kill the 2 that you did pick, though those 3 will work independently most likely.
>>
>>52079267
She should drive him to better himself.
A waifu is a perfect lover for you. Would you not be driven to become the best you that you can be? Does she not deserve that?
>>
>>52079197
Seems pretty weak for a yandere CYOA, but that suits me just fine.
>>
>>52079292
You can fug her though, what do you think My Room option is for? And you is not actually forced to marry with other guys so you can have relationship with her, it's just without being officialy married.
>>
>>52079197
Alice a cute, CUTE!

Hopefully I can stop her from self-harming.
>>
>>52079377
You mean on the crazy scale? Yeah. A lot of the yandere is something that is sort of just implied, though everyone has at least one yandere-ish trait.
I didn't want it to feel too forced.
>>
>>52079272
>>52079286
>>52079377
>>52079400
No one went with 2 girls yet? >.>
>>
Do you guys think it's good to try to have options for waifu stuff in a CYOA that isn't really focused on them? I lean towards just throwing everything and the kitchen sink in but making stuff like that optional, but unsure whether or not people prefer a bit more focus.
>>
>>52079390
It's not just about the fugging. And apparently she's engaged and that cuck shit isn't my thing.
>it's just without being officialy married
Considering who you're supposed to be, I'm sure you can do something about that.
I suppose dueling him for her hand in marriage would be pretty interesting.
>>
>>52079390
Fuck that. Why shouldn't anon want or get an equal pure lesbian option?

>b-but you can still love eachother in secret, while cheating your respective partners, in a life of sin that is only considered to be sinful for arbitrary reasons

Breeders are literally incapable of empathy.
>>
>>52079313
>Or another yandere cyoa with more choices?
That.
>>
>>52079197
I'll take Jesse! I've always wanted a girlfriend that I can cosplay with.
>>
>>52079438
I thought about using Quies to support me and Alice as a sugar momma, but I'd rather not be hunted.
>>
>>52079438

Why would you?

They don't really have personalities that meld together that well and nobody in their right mind would want to yandere waifus. That's too much crazy in one place for anyone.
>>
>>52079444
Nothing. Literally nothing. NOTHING is more triggering than having designated waifu options in a cyoa that already has companions.

Just don't do that and you're alright in my book.
>>
>>52079454
See, this is exactly what I mean when I say being straight is the best thing in the world.
What kinda messed up freak you gotta be to refer to straight people as "breeders" ?
>>
>>52079444
If you include the option for waifu stuff, in the eyes of the players, they will become a, if not the, focus of the CYOA. Just as a fair warning. You might damage your intentions that way.
>>
>>52079416
That's what I meant. You made it so the people who don't like yandere would have some nice choices and the people who do like the crazier ones can read more into it. Nice job.
>>
>>52079464
hmm... Elizabeth has a farm and a gun, so I thought she would be an obvious choice for double timing. Also Leia has a cult following, so that would help, not to mention the donations.

>>52079474
I said in the intro that if you pick two they will love you harmoniously. Basically they won't try to kill each other. They'll be fine sharing you.
>>
>>52079487
Designated waifu options? Not sure what that is, sorry. Romances who aren't part of the companion list? A companion list where only certain companions are explicitly romancable? Romance options where certain characters are clearly more detailed and fleshed out than the other options?
>>
>>52079444

Maybe make waifu's as means to end of the adventure as well as add them as companions. Stuff like marry the princes of this nation because you helped them so much. Or alternatively try and seduce her. But don't just hammer it in as option you can pick and choose out of. Have it make sense basically.
>>
>>52079492
>What kinda messed up freak you gotta be to refer to straight people as "breeders" ?

You answered your own question.
>>
Any news of Necromancer?
>>
>>52079519
I mean, when waifus =/= companions. So you have a page of companions and then a page of waifus for example. The companions can then implicitly not be waifu'd.

When a cyoa does that, for some reason best girl will always, always be a companion hence not romanceable.

It makes me want to regurgitate acid slime.
>>
>>52079444
It's kind of distracting if not integrated properly. We have more than enough waifu's fucking everywhere, so at best half-hearted stuff will just get ignored. Or everyone goes through their checklist and jacks off.

Or if goes badly, people think you're pandering because your cyoa can't stand on it's own.
>>
>>52079438
no, that'd be cruel and ungentelmanly
>>
>>52079518

>I said in the intro that if you pick two they will love you harmoniously

Yeah they won't kill each other, or you because of it but they don't really jell that well. But there needs to be a bit more there to justify the crazy. Stuff like combination perks maybe. Like if you pick Quies and Elizabeth the farm gets robot workers and then you can choose to either expand the farm or have people do little work and have the waifus spend more time with you. Or Jesse can counter Alice's self harm. Or any other stuff like that.
>>
>>52079492
>straight people can insult lesbians and gays however they like
>h-how dare you call me a breeder, dyke?!!

Leave /cyoag/ immediately.
>>
>>52079585
you are messed up, where is my spaghetti?
>>
>>52079197
Please don't make it a gif!
>>
>>52079451
>And apparently she's engaged and that cuck shit isn't my thing.
It's just more immersive and realistic when a medieval land is not accepting of same sex relationships. Even fantasy stuff should adher to some internal realism and the heridatory monarchy is clearly a big deal in the setting.
>>
>>52079585
Keep posting, I love smiling.
>>
>>52079569
I agree. But I wondered what others would choose.
>>
>>52079609
I can barely see it but I think there's one noodle between your legs.
>>
>>52079501
Thanks for the heads up. I'll bear that in mind.

>>52079522

The idea is that companions are seeded in across your lifespan, then at endgame I was just going to have a throwaway 'any of the companions you finished two quests for can be married, plus some extra romance options outside of companion list if you met these criteria'.

>>52079559
Gotcha. I think my system kinda meets that, although possibly not fully.

>>52079568

Noted, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, definitely wouldn't want it to distract stuff-I'd try to give it at least some justice even if it isn't the focus, and keep it kinda separate from the meat of the CYOA so it isn't constantly detracting from it.
>>
>>52079576
I think the double crazy is already justified if you are a risk-taker, because you can get the benefits of 2 incomes, or just 2 girls if you take jesse/alice.
>>
>>52079631
I mean, I picked prince, not princess. I'm guessing I should've mentioned that. I personally don't care for the same sex stuff, as long as they're sisters. Still, I don't think the creator was trying to make it as realistic as possible.
>>
>>52079611
I tried to make it a png file but 4chan said there was an embedded file in it, so I couldn't post it. Do you know what the problem is? I used paint.net
>>
>>52079652
You want my spaghetti lad?
I bet you also want my pizza
>>
>>52079576
>they don't really jell that well
Quite the opposite, Elisabeth belives in your supernatural influence of nature which is fully in line with cult belif in your divinity and will serve as an additional proof for them that they are right about you and cultists would surely be happy for divine being having lots of children.
>>
>>52079631
Why?
Homophobia was pretty unique to our dark ages and abrahamic religions in particular. There's no reason to assume a fantasy world with an entirely different history would share that black mark.

Besides that, things like gender and sexuality become less important when 1. magic exists 2. women are not limited in their ability to acquire physical strength like on Earth. In Royal Revival for example, the greatest fighter of the Kingdom was a girl.
>>
>>52079492
Antinatalists? People who believe existence is nothing but suffering and the only reason we shy away from pain and seek pleasure is to combat the suffering until we die and are free from it?
>>
File: Yandere Waifu Cyoa.jpg (1008KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Waifu Cyoa.jpg
1008KB, 3000x1500px
>>52079611
Let's try this. Hopefully it works.
>>
>>52079674
>>52079631
Uh i seemed to misqute the post it was intended as a reply to >>52079454
>Why shouldn't anon want or get an equal pure lesbian option?
>>
>>52079703
I love you. You're fun.
>>
>>52079703
>Homophobia was pretty unique to our dark ages and abrahamic religions in particular
Yeah, and Eclan is clearly based on medival Europe so it makes sense.
>>
>>52079720
>"""yandere""" cyoa
>>
>>52079720
Alice
>>
>>52079703

It was not unique to the Dark Ages and Abrahamic religions. For example in Tacitus we get a good description that the ancient Germanic tribes really hated faggots.
>>
>>52079777
What would you like to see in a second one? Ritual sacrifice? Cannibalism? Killing the target of her affection? Mass bombings? Murder-suicide? Necrophilia? Necromancy? Infanticide?
>>
>>52079823
How about an option that doesn't involve taking someone's life?
>>
>>52079703
There's literally nothing wrong with fearing disgusting disease vectors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>52079777
>>52079841
If you're this anon, I thought "yandere" was in quotations because it wasn't hardcore enough. Was I wrong? If it isn't "hardcore" enough, I'll make sure to put at least one hardcore yandere in the sequel.
>>
>>52079699
And you could feed your cult with the miraculous bounty brought by your presence. Now everyone can partake in your miracles!
>>
>>52079887
You do realize you don't need to fuck gay men if you don't want to, right? If you just hate them don't hide behind a flimsy excuse dude, it's 4chan and it's completely acceptable to hate faggots for being faggots.
>>
>>52079920
>You do realize you don't need to fuck gay men if you don't want to, right?

WTF? Why didn't anyone tell me this sooner?
>>
>>52079357
Isn't it that person's idea of the perfect lover? What if they have a skewed idea of that?

Be careful what you wish for, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>52079796
Not really. Tacitus did claim that the Germanic people drowned the "lazy and cowardly and those of infamous bodies" but only later interpretation attempted to link "infamous bodies" to homosexuals or all who were not a part of the traditional 2 sexes. That interpretation is however not historically consistent at all, seeing as how other roman historians like Quintillian have provided us with historic accounts regarding the Germanic people's acceptance of certain homosexual customs.

It is probably rather the case that Tacitus was referring to the physically deformed who the Germanic people would consider useless just like the cowardly and lazy.
>>
>>52079900

Dude the wyld hunt is on the look for you, RUN
>>
>be ordering notes for cyoa
>Updating content in GIMP is a pain, it's faster to do the style in CSS
>Writing CSS is a pain, it's faster to use a pre compiler
>Writing HTML is a pain, it's faster to do this programatically
>Keeping track of content is a pain, it's faster to use a database

Somebody stop me.
>>
>>52079703
So Angel is alive...
>>
>>52079961

Thanks anon. Didn't really know that much about Ancient Germanics anyway.
>>
>>52080031
No she's dead like Italics.
>>
>>52080002
I use xMind for my notes. Have a look at it, maybe it'll help you.
>>
>>52080038
It's an interesting subject and frankly I don't know enough about it myself.

It's also a source of strong debate in the scientific community. There are a lot of contradicting historical records and we'll probably never find out what was truly the case.
>>
>>52080054
Maybe that post just sounded a lot like her, not that others might use the same logic but I do remember her thrashing that creator who made that complicated Asian warlord CYOA very hard.
>>
>>52079720
still quies
>>
File: 1427419206567.png (2KB, 782x543px) Image search: [Google]
1427419206567.png
2KB, 782x543px
>>52080099
>Asian warlord CYOA
Nice numbers
>>
>>52080090

The only way to truly find it is through less then ethical life long studies on participants and attempts to induce it through forced means.

Because from a history stand point it can differ a lot. For example in my country and it's history if you go far back enough there are not even accounts of it being used as an insult let alone it happening.
>>
>>52080155
Probably because our modern notion of homosexuality, as a full "alternative" to heterosexuality, is pretty new and unique.

It's an interesting subject from a historical pov either way.
>>
>>52080138
Lets see...

Ok found it, it is called time of troubles. Looks to be made by the blood mage guy based on the formatting.
>>
>>52080279
I tried making a build for it once, too bad I can't into math and shit.
>>
>>52080298
Me neither. As far as I can tell getting lots of laws is the best strategy and that favors one of the backgrounds and governments.
>>
>>52070798

>Guardian

>Necromancy, Elementalism
FLAMING SKELLINGTONS!!!!!

>Harpy, Holstaurus

>Child-hood friends (Harpy), Divine right, I have you now my pretty.
>>
>>52080279
How do you equate a slavic warlord cyoa with Asia?
>>
>>52080437
Because Russia connects to Asia and the horde.
And Serbia is proper Chinese clay.
>>
>>52080437
Fine...Eurasian
>>
>>52070798
Can't view this on tab. fuck this compression
>>
File: The World Below - 00002.png (7MB, 1600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
The World Below - 00002.png
7MB, 1600x4000px
Second page looks fairly done, but is a bit busier than the others. How's it for readability?

Question about the may in which monsters level up, an inquiry, there's a trade section and a companion section. I was thinking of combining the trade and companion sections into one, so that you're making choices as such:

1. Help companion with _____, they join you. Usually giving them the innocence resource.

Simply put: +1 Companion.

2. They have something you want, you trade them for that thing, also usually innocence, but sometimes they're monsters so they want food.

Simply put - resource you have, + resource they had.

3. Tricking companions. It's a bit like eating them, except it's displayed visually as, +1 child, basically like food if you're a monster, but in a manner that you can give them to a monster in the character (probably better term than companion, as some are monsters and won't/can't join you) section as trade for whatever the monster may have.

Simply put: +1 child for trades (generally for non-monsters). Could be interpreted as, "trick character Y into coming with you to see X monster who will give you X in return for Y."

4. Eating them. Only some companions count toward particular resources. I'm only including three that can be eaten as a monster player, but each will have a trade or be a potential companion you're turning down.

+1 child, for monster upgrades.

Though I have considered just changing the resource from Child to Human, since there are potentially Humans in the world below, though I haven't conceived of such a character, it would make it easier to add one. Though I'm personally undecided on whether the Children can still be considered Human.
>>
File: Monster Dungeon CYOA v1-0.png (1MB, 1200x8473px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Dungeon CYOA v1-0.png
1MB, 1200x8473px
>>52080743
That's probably the work of an autist who was REEEing about CYOAs being as wide as 1000 pixels, or something like that. Here's a bigger (and hopefully more readable) version.
>>
File: The World Below - 00001.png (6MB, 1600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
The World Below - 00001.png
6MB, 1600x4000px
>>52080770

First page, for anyone that hasn't seen it. Still working on the rest. Not happy with them currently.
>>
>>52080790
Oh god this is perfect, thank you
>>
>>52080795
>>52080770
It seems unclear whether the listed minus applies if you take any of the attached perks, or only if you take the last one.
Also, I don't see an explanation for the white (or is it green?) and black spots.
>>
>>52080795
These color choices...the art... the size...
Could it be...?
>>
>>52080866
Imitation Outerworld Anon?
>>
>>52080795
Such a pretty cyoa
but too grimdark for my tastes.
>>
>>52070798
Guardian 0/8
Darkness
Slime
Elf 3/8 Slime infantry will act as tanks and protect elven snipers. Darkness combos well with Elven Shroud.
Holstaur 6/8 Milk will boost my minions. Minotaurs will attack after enemy gets sufficiently weakened by Slime Consumption and elven arrows. Darkness combos well with Labirynth.
Reinforcements - Orc Warshamans 7/8 gotta deal with those mages somehow
Magic Lock 8/8 seems necessary for Guardians

Thought about using goblin mercs instead of slime infantry because I'd have free orc warshamans from the reinforcement perk but I'm a good guy and don't want my minions to die too much. Would spend that one point on groundhog's stopwatch.
>>
File: TOW - 00002.jpg (2MB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
TOW - 00002.jpg
2MB, 1200x2000px
>>52080856

I'll clear that up. Thank you.

>spots

I'm thinking of just taking them out. The concept was that they would represent passive, active or passive and active components to a purchase. A sort of at a glance identifier, but I'm not entirely sure they're actually helpful, and I haven't gone back through and made sure I applied the right ones to each purchase on top of that.

>>52080894

Thank you. Perfectly understandable.

>>52080866
>>52080887

No one's called me that in ages. Now I'm feeling nostalgic.
>>
File: TOW - 00003.jpg (840KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TOW - 00003.jpg
840KB, 1000x1000px
>>52080971
>>
>>52080795
You're an eldritch being aren't you, mr. cyoa author? I still love it though.
>>
>>52080971
>I'll clear that up. Thank you.
The Witness' negative especially could use that, since it's not even particularly clear what counts as using its power.
>I'm thinking of just taking them out. The concept was that they would represent passive, active or passive and active components to a purchase. A sort of at a glance identifier, but I'm not entirely sure they're actually helpful, and I haven't gone back through and made sure I applied the right ones to each purchase on top of that.
Having them actually sounds great, as long as you add the explanation (and make sure the right indicators are put on the right options).
>>
>>52080971
Wow great to see you are still around. Always loved the color options for the unusual bodies we get in some of your cyoas.

For this one Eidolon. Honestly eating souls is a plus for me.
>>
>>52080770
I am very fond of your work and happy to see you found the time to add to this.
>>
>>52080795
Some really nice work! Am I mistaken in thinking that you took some aesthetic/textual inspiration from Birthday Massacre? Some of the wording seems a bit familiar, and the colour scheme definitely fits.
>>
>>52080971
>>52080991

Where in the pastebin could I find more of your stuff?
>>
>>52080790
>Reason: Fugitive
I was raised to pillage and plunder. To raid and reave. To destroy. I was raised a monster. But one day, something changed. I'm not sure when it was I lost the stomach for wanton slaughter, but I did.

Even so, no man and no monster can escape his past. After everything I've done, I don't doubt they'll come for me.

>Skills: Enchantment, Elementalism (Water)
In my long years I stormed the shores and commanded the very waves themselves. I brought coral to life and turned heroes' swords against them. Now where am I?

>Princesses: Myconid, Mothman (5 left), Slime (2 left)
I do not know why they have pledged their loyalties to me. I know only that they have been wonderful to me. I owe them every moment of peace I have ever had.

>Perks: Dungeon Dungeon (1 left), Groundhog's Stopwatch (0 left)
Death seems to have loosed its hold on me - but for how long? I can't risk finding out. Even after everything I've done to deserve it, I do not want to die.
>>
File: Heavy Metal - 00001.jpg (6MB, 1913x4620px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Metal - 00001.jpg
6MB, 1913x4620px
>>52081132

Some is an understatement. The quotes and quite a lot of the concepts within are inspired or outright taken (sometimes exactly, other times edited or rearranged) from a mixture of the music I was listening to while putting these together. Then I combined that with the creepy/wild/over the top stories, poems and such I remember being delightfully vibrant but also creepily dark as a kid. So there's both lyrical and visual take from them, amongst others, TBM proved to be a very natural fit for the concepts and inspirations already in play.

>>52081168

I don't know if it lists me at all, but I've been called both Outer Worlds Guy (because I made several "Outer Worlds" choice images) and Liminal Phrenic due to a blog (that I can't link) on which I posted some of my images, a great deal of time back.
>>
File: Heavy Metal - 00002.png (7MB, 1913x3968px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Metal - 00002.png
7MB, 1913x3968px
>>52081273
>>
>>52081168
I know funnyjunk has some of his older stuff that is hard to find elsewhere. There are two channels, one called CYOA, and another called Choice Games.

My personal favorite of these is one where you get recruited by an Eldritch crime syndicate (too bad my favorite option requires losing your soul).
>>
>>52080770
Ooo!
Looking very interesting. Though I should ask is it supposed to played as you go, or are you allowed to read the whole thing and then make informed choices?

Given the way things cost it looks like you should be able to have some foreknowledge, or else you're taking a massive gamble on things like not accepting innocence.
>>
>>52081431

This one has no particular order intended, as many sections (like becoming one of the children) can be opted out of altogether.
>>
>>52081464
new thread.
>>
File: echoes of eternity.jpg (124KB, 498x1493px) Image search: [Google]
echoes of eternity.jpg
124KB, 498x1493px
>>52071456
KNOW MY MASOCHIST POWER

NEMESIS
>ALL OF THEM FUCKERS

>Lizardfolk
>Temple
>Below
>Other
>Rot
>Cannibal

CRYPTIDS
>ALL OF THESE BITCHES

>Coco Spiders
>Vomit Wasps
>Man-Eaters
>Aurochs
>Giant Eels
>Titan Hermit Crabs
>Cave Salamanders
>Great Ravens

SPECIAL CRYPTIDS
>ALL. OF. THEM.

>Velociraptors
>Wyverns
>Dire Wolves

wew lads lets see how many more points and free shit we can get!

MISSION
>AMAP

>Take up the Will
>Reunite the Tribes
>Accept your Destiny

LET'S COUNT 'ER UP
>13 points
>+1 Arcane Artifact
>+3 Misc Items
>+2 Companions
>+1 Shelter

SPEND 'EM BOYS

COMPADRES
>Orphaned Cannibal [FREE]
>Great Doggo [FREE]
>Temple Golem
>Witch Doctor
>Errant Conquistador
>Punished Lizard
>Owl Harpy
13 - 5 = 8 points left

FRIENDLY ESTABLISHMENTS FOR OUR BAND OF MERRY ADVENTURERS
>Ruined City [FREE]
>Disaster Shelter
>Satellite Station
8 - 2 = 6 points left

ARCANUS ARTIFACTUS
>Spirit Dragon [FREE]
>Straw Dolly
>Holding Dagger
>Guide to Magic
>Plague Emblem
>Farsight Stone
>Slaver's Collar
BOOM no points

MISCELLANEOUS EQUATEOUS
>Magnetic Compass [FREE]
>Research Journal [FREE]
>Kukri Machete [FREE]

Ain't nothin' to fuk wit

Really though, a band of merry adventurers [t. absolutely miserable] attempting to survive with a rotting leader that has made enemies with EVERY SINGLE WORST THING TO MAKE ENEMIES WITH including some batman motherfucker who keeps mysteriously ruining everything and killing them, an entire species of giant lizard men, undead warriors, an eldritch god of some sorts, and a cannibal tribe.
>>
>>52081515
You would lose so bad haha. Although this revival of an old genre kinda failed IMO because it does not even feel plausible to survive.
>>
File: uh-oh.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uh-oh.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52081515
jesus christ.
>>
File: skull knight struggle.jpg (87KB, 363x487px) Image search: [Google]
skull knight struggle.jpg
87KB, 363x487px
>>52071604
I pick Full Metal Terror
+3 items
+3 companions
+4 base perks

Hydroponics

Yellow Mask + [Regeneration Implant, Ancient Symbol, and Fabricator Cub]

Inssua the Etheric Dragon + [The Neurolich, Tekani, and Marcus Rodriquez]

AI + [Interdiction Field, Stasis Bed, Repair Nanobots and Bulkheads]

Come at me
>>
>>52080770
The first Child cost for the Nightmare is colored in the same color as Innocence costs. I'm assuming it should have been red for a Child cost.

>>52080795
Fuck. I know there's a typo here where you said 'my' instead of 'may', but I lost it.
>>
>>52072208
Blind

Chrysalis: I now punch pokemon. I'm ok with this. Also; humanoid monsters. I'm more ok with this.

Carnal sustenance: Am an incubus and immortal. I am very ok with this.

Protagonist: I guess I'm going to be the hero and punch monsters and sexytime friends and love interests and humanoid monsters along the way and live forever.

I am cool with my choices.
>>
body type muscular
breast size big
hips, butt and thighs thicc
obsessive worshipping
violent attacking
obsessive delusional
personality and traits classical romantic, socialite, gifted, relaxed, confident, tomboy, girly girl, optimist, innocent and wealthy

quirks closer, secret ingredient, romantic trip, religious, decorator, consent not required, collar with leash, genetic and 4 siblings, true friends, markings and no pain killers, connections, tech savvy, love bites, addict, diary and charisma

gifts perfect hair, videogames, great cook, fetish and its upgrade, motherly, youthful, talented, comedian, monster girl, famous, good natured, good people, good taste, protective, income and beautiful

origin childhood friend
dream your undying love

moerin-satsuki.deviantart.com/art/Jarara-Cussu-644317245
>>
>>52080770
Nice! Glad to see you're still doing this one and that page 2 has been fleshed out. Keep it up!
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.