[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 101

File: Ash_Spawn_2.jpg (26KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Spawn_2.jpg
26KB, 236x318px
Ash Spawn edition

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[UESRPG - P&P RPG] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
Keep the squabbling to a minimum.
No waifus/husbandos

Previous kalpa: >>51336368
>>
>>51347071
are Argentinians white?
>>
>>51347071
Oh god not another one.

"please let this shit die"-sage
>>
>>51347071
I was kinda disappointed that it took until Dragonborn to get spooky ash dudes for Skyrim. Afaik, they were around in some shape or form (as ash spirits? idk) way back in the old lore.
>>
>>51347212
Which lore are you referring to? I haven't heard that before, but it sounds cool. I really liked the ash priests and shit from Morrowind.
>>
Speaking of DB, Am I the only one who thinks Miraak was a shit antagonist?
>>
>>51347271
What didn't you like about him?
>>
File: 1458436358822.png (327KB, 1490x2210px) Image search: [Google]
1458436358822.png
327KB, 1490x2210px
>>51347271
I thought the idea and background lore was better than the execution. Pic related for good measure, I guess.
>>
>>51347290
>What didn't you like about him?

>First Dragonborn, said to be super strong, but loses a fight to a dragonpriest
>Becomes Mora's champion, with access to his knowledge
>Loses to you, a dragonborn with to weeks of experience
the game builded expectations too high for what he delivers

>>51347297
pic tries too hard imo, you are seeing more than really is there
>>
>>51347297
>this pic again
>>
>>51347389
In these games it is impossible to have antagonists that live up to expectations. Vivec is supposed to be a god but you can kill him with a fork.
>>
>>51347389
>>51347473
Yeah but atleast he's trying.
>>
What kind of sources do we have for orc lore?

Skyrim has the stronghold culture, and Morrowind has all the Imperial-Orc lore, but what else?

I'm particularly interested in the non-stronghold, more imperialised orcs. Where do all the ruins-squatting orcs in Morrowind come from? Are they migrant tribes, or local legion vets, or just Imperial bums? How long do orcs live provided they don't have to worry about being murderised by the beta males?

Also, does the chimp society of the strongholds predate Skyrim?
>>
>two threads in a single day
What happened in the other one?
>>
>>51348533
It's better not to talk about it.
>>
>>51348533
There was no other thread.
>>
File: 1432844947397.jpg (198KB, 847x906px) Image search: [Google]
1432844947397.jpg
198KB, 847x906px
So how do you pronounce mehrunes' original name "The Leaper King": Leper as in the disease, or Leaper as in leap frog?
>>
>>51349943
Yes.
>>
File: go on.jpg (15KB, 153x216px) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
15KB, 153x216px
>>51349986
>>
File: 1474239303825.jpg (213KB, 802x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1474239303825.jpg
213KB, 802x1139px
>>51349943
I always say "Leper" for some reason. It's probably "Leaper"
now the more important question: is Trainwiz canon?
>>
>>51347389
>gets penetrated from behind by Mora's 20 foot long tentacle
>after he completely restores himself 3 times by devouring dragon souls without even needing to kill them, just using a four-word shout, something utterly unique as far as shouts go
>and is in invulnerable ghost form while doing so
Who knows what other shit he could've pulled out of his ass.
Consider your dragonborn status, would it be unreasonable to say that shout may have worked on you? Mora basically ganks Miraak so he can win you over with power and apparent protection.
Personally, I think it was fine, at least well enough. It's not like most of you didn't potion-spam against Dagoth Ur at least once. Just saying, the big bad is always cooler on paper or in the lead up to the fight.
>>
File: mysterious secrets.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious secrets.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>51351456
Yes.
>>
>>51352863
SE is just like the normal edition, there's just no SKSE for it yet.
>>
>>51352863
Wrong thread.
Wrong board, actually.
>>
>>51352867
>>51352900
Script Extender. Lets the big mods actually work

I am debating trying to get the Special Education version even before it gets SKSESE/SKSE64 because NO SNOW INDOORS (When "Outdoors") without looking as wimpy as the mod does.
>>
>>51353014
Tfw my toaster can't even run SE
>>
>>51349943
Frog.

He leaps kalpas
>>
What's the lore explanation for the absence of birthsigns in Skyrim?
>>
>>51354472

WHAT IS THE LORE EXPLANATION FOR THE ABSENCE OF POLEARMS IN SKYRIM?
>>
>>51348094
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_1st_Edition/The_Wild_Region#Orsinium
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_3rd_Edition/Orsinium
>>
>>51354579
Vivek took all the hurt-dicks with him when he left
>>
File: Khajit1.png (127KB, 254x330px) Image search: [Google]
Khajit1.png
127KB, 254x330px
y'all niggas got some skooma?
>>
>>51347096

are suthay-raht trustworthy?
>>
File: HesGotAGoodPoint.png (204KB, 638x450px) Image search: [Google]
HesGotAGoodPoint.png
204KB, 638x450px
>>51346133
Except in TES all fluff is in books too. In-game books, granted, but at this point lore is pretty much divorced from the in-game presentation.
Not to mention shit shit just devolves into full blown game discussion every single time.
Just keep this shit in /tesg/ where it belongs, it's not some tonal science. Both here and there would become a bit better as a result.
>>
Why are you wearing tattered rags in the beginning of Skyrim?

You were caught in an ambush crossing the border from Cyrodiil, right? Did the imperials then hand you some prisoner clothes and tell you to change in middle of nowhere wilderness before loading you on a cart to be taken to Helgen

They let Ulfric keep his clothes and all the Stormcloaks were still in full armor
Only you and Lokir were in rags
>>
>>51354950
Replace "science" with "resonance."
>>
>>51355113
I can answer this for you, but understanding my answer requires that you've read the Mahabharata.
>>
>>51355180
Ok I did it
>>
>>51355232
Ok, so do you remember when Varuna gives Gandiva to Arjuna?
It's kind of like that.
>>
>>51355113
Maybe you were in a prison for a couple days before being sent to Helgen? I don't remember if it was staed that you were just caught or not...
>>
>>51355263
Aah, so it's like that, huh
I understand everything now
>>
>>51355263
>>
>>51347271
Miraak was pretty heavily underdeveloped, and his writing and presentation weren't strong enough to make up for it.
Also (imo) the initial setup for the what's happening on Solstheim mystery is so compelling that Miraak seems even more underwhelming in comparison.
The core questline for DB was probably the weakest part of DB in general.
>>
What do we know about Tonal Architecture and Swordsinging? I suspect it's related to shouting in that you use sound to affect the world around you.
Using tonal architecture, could we build the Towers of Ar Tonelico and sing Metafalica into existence? No need to answer this last one.
>>
>>51356180
Tonal Architecture manipulates the Earthbones.
>>
>>51356241
What are the Earthbones? Sorry for my lack of enlightment.
>>
>>51356251
Original spirits who sacrificed themselves to become nature/laws of nature.
>>
>>51356271
The Ehlnofey that didn't become Mer and Men? Then how did swordsinging work in the previous kalpa?
>>
>>51348094
Let me tell you about them Orcs.

A lot of our sources on Orsimeri history and culture are textual, and are found in all the games. The Pocket Guides are as always a good place to start, but other than that I'd read The True Nature of Orcs, Sixteen Accords of Madness, How Orsinium Passed to the Orcs, The Warp in the West, The Wraith's Wedding Dowry and so on. Reading everything listed, as well as having a basic idea of the plot of Daggerfall, should be a good place to start. The Daggerfall Chronicles is your friend.
Naturally, a lot of our sources deal with either the period between the fall of the first Orsinium and Gortwog's rise, or the period of Gortwog himself. The Great Siege of Orsinium also pops up a lot, though these texts are usually about Redguards.

The Stronghold societies seen in Skyrim are to the best of my knowledge not seen in any previous title, and while it's hard to prove the absence of something in such a large body of text, I'm very certain that the word "stronghold" is never used in the Skyrim sense in any pre-Skyrim Orc source I have read. In fact, sources from Daggerfall (Gortwog's Minat Tribe) to Oblivion (Emmeg Gro-Kayra's tribe) are consistent in describing Orcs as tribal.
>>
>>51356340
Now, lore being what it is, that doesn't mean that strongholds only started being a thing around the time of Skyrim, but it's kind of hard to know. Maybe they've been a part of Orcish society since the dawn of time, maybe they're a recent result of the upheaval and migration following the destruction of Gortwog's Orsinium. Maybe they're a regional thing found among the Orcs of the Eastern Reach. We don't know, though I think it's more or less safe to assume that since texts mostly talk about tribes, we can assume that in High Rock/Hammerfell, Orcs have historically been tribal.

As for the Orcs strewn across Morrowind, I don't have a single unified cause for them being there (and it's been too long since I played the game), but I'd imagine they're there for a lot of reasons. Migrant tribes are a possibility (seeing as there are tribes outside of traditional Orcish territory, maybe), but it's my impression (mainly from dialogue) that Orcs that travel away from their traditional lands usually do so individually. In Oblivion there's actually a very special reason for some of the Orcish adventurers that you might run across. They reference the fact that they've been sent by Gortwog to scour Tamriel's dungeons for fame and fortune, essentially state-sponsored dungeoneers.
>>
File: untitled_by_lou2209-dafmwir.png (3MB, 1080x1363px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_lou2209-dafmwir.png
3MB, 1080x1363px
>>51356351
he fact that Orsinium is trying to do a religious reform is also all the more reason for Orcs faithful to Malacath to go wander Tamriel, ending up in places like Morrowind. Plus, there's always bandits. Orcs are generally a people without a homeland, and while they have tribal areas, individuals (usually more Imperialised) will end up in every community and corner of Tamriel.
I'm sorry that I can't come up with any more specific reasons, but I frankly don't think there are any, and I'd have to go back and re-read a ton of dialogue to find out.

Oh, and while it's hard to say exactly, they do at the very least have a diminished lifespan compared to their Merish origins. Somewhere around the lifespan of Men, perhaps a bit longer, but likely shorter. You can thank Shor for that.

I hope this answers most of your questions, even if it was sort of rant-y. That's the nature of just writing out what you can remember on the fly, I guess.
>>
>>51354472
Why do you think they're absent.
>>
File: natasha-nanook-.jpg (707KB, 1920x2830px) Image search: [Google]
natasha-nanook-.jpg
707KB, 1920x2830px
>browsing for fanart to add to my library
>find this
What is he doing? What kind of pose is this supposed to be?
>>
>>51356477
He's high as fuck
>>
>>51356477
Some martial arts pose he's practicing maybe?
>>
>>51356309
Not sure, but afaik swordsinging was invented in the current kalpa
>>
>>51356477
Looks like the artist wanted him to casually lean against those crates but it is a bad artist

>>51356370
>>51356351
>>51356340
does anything explain orcs having more intelligence in the later games?
>>
>>51357690
Orcs being dumb is dumb. Not everything has a lore explanation. They just changed it, because Orcs talking like cavemen is retarded.
>>
>>51357690
Stats are stats, don't think too much about them.
>>
>>51356424
Their absence from the game mostly
>>
So can those Khajiit that are gigantic battle cats that are taller than Altmer really fuck and have kids with the housecat sized Khajiit? Or is wearing another khajiit like a fleshlight a bad thing in their culture?
>>
>>51359333
They're spread through skyrim in the standing stones and perks aren't constellations just to look nice.
>>
>>51359377
Standing stones aren't the same as birthsigns though

Oblivion had constellation standing stones too in addition to birthsigns
Birthsign is determined by the time of birth, not which stone you prayed to
>>
>>51359444
>>51359377
It's just a design oversight for the sake of mechanics. There's no deeper meaning to it.
>>
>>51359444
>Standing stones aren't the same as birthsigns though
They literally are.
Just instead of the pc having bonuses for being born during a certain time and no one else, you get the ability from actual magic stuff.
>>
>>51359444
Aren't birthsigns actually pretty rare? You have to be born under a specific constellation, right? It could be that TLD just wasn't born under one.
>>
>>51360003
No?
Having the actual ability or something close to it is probably rare, but everyone is born under a birthsign.
Unless they're some weird born out-of-time shenanigans I guess, but I don't know offhand anything like that.
>>
>>51359900
They're literally not though

>>51360003
Each has a corresponding month
The month of one's birth is the birthsign they're born under
>>
>>51359472
don't even think it's an oversight, they simplified it for the sake of not screwing up people that have no idea what they're doing in their first playthrough

same reason why most races are pretty similar overall in stats(few as they may be).

besides, Atronach best stone in all games
>>
>>51360101
>besides, Atronach best stone in all games
Vampire necromage with atronach stone+perk was the shit
>>
>>51360049
Hm, I guess I kind of made some assumptions when the guy in the Morrowind character creation said something along the lines of "You were born under a specific sign". I was assuming that meant people could be born under non-specific signs or something.
>>
>>51360074
>They're literally not though
They provide the bonuses that used to be chosen at the beginning of the game.
Gameplay-wise they literally are.
The stones themselves are attuned to the constellations themselves. Lore-wise, they literally are.
>b-but you can change the sign!!!
Yes, yes you can. It's changing your fate, it fits right in with the Hero being a prisoner and changing his fate.
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Watcher_of_Stones
>>
>>51360132
even without necromage that shit was absurd. Makes you immune to pretty much anything, while giving you infinite magicka.

I remember summoning shit and aggroing it so I could feed on its sweet spells in morrowind and oblivion. I love this kind of game breaking.
>>
If Magnus fucked off from Mundus right during the beginning of creation, how come there's artifacts supposedly made by him? You'd think he/it wouldn't care about what filthy material beings do.
>>
>>51360149
Holy fuck nigga how do you not understand that a constellation is not the same as birthsign
Birthsign literally LITERALLY fucking means what sign you were born under, that's the whole concept of a B I R T H sign, whether it grants you power or not is another thing entirely
The constellations are concepts with power and significance on their own that goes beyond just having a corresponding time of the year
Like I said earlier Oblivion had stones too that granted powers relating to the sign if you prayed or whatever to them
>>
>>51360291
>Oblivion had stones too that granted powers relating to the sign if you prayed or whatever to them
And that didn't retroactively change your birthsign aka your birth date
>>
>>51360291
My point is they're obviously still there, they just aren't used with the same mechanics as previous games.
You seem to think that just because you didn't choose the sign at character creation that suddenly no one knows what signs go to what month in skyrim, that the pc just suddenly existed without a beginning.
If we go further with the link I provided, it could be that stones don't work for those born under a different sign than what the stone corresponds to. For some reason it didn't work for the author, but I'm sure he was born within one of the months.
Birthsigns obviously exist, they just don't have the gameplay mechanics as before.
>>
>>51360140
>You were born under a specific sign
I never understood that part.
>>
>>51361037
From what I understand, they can't say "you were born under [sign]" because of roleplay reasons, so what happens is the sign you choose is that sign of phrophecy.
Like if I was born under the Lover, than the prophecy would be "You were born under the Lover".
But as I have no actual source for this, anyone feel free to correct me.
>>
>>51361124
That's the explanation I gave myself as well, but the ambiguity and the NPC's not having any birthsign related power makes >>51360003 plausible.

What did the census and excise guy (best faction in the game) say about it?
>>
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Firmament

This book is in Skyrim too. Everyone go home.
>>
>>51361538
Yeah but see the game didn't ask me what my birthsign is so I don't have one because that's how it works if the game isn't explicit about it then it's nonexistent thats why i just spontaneously appeared at the boarder i wasnt born anywhere i literally did not exist until the game started what do you mean roleplay
>>
>>51361661
Here, take these for next time:
>>
hump
>>
>The Warrior is a Guardian Constellation, and thus protects his Charges from the Serpent during his Season. His Charges are the Lady, the Steed, and the Lord, Minor Constellations which share his Quadrant of the Heavens. The Serpent threatens Different Charges during Different Seasons, and the Warrior's Very Aspect will Change according to the Times. If, for Example, His Lady is being threatened the Warrior will seem as if he is looking to His Left, Eyes blazing towards that Part of the Sky wherein she resides. Thus, to find the Serpent during the Warrior's Season look to where he looks, for that is where the Coiled Beast is Active.

Why was this awesome lore left out from the latter versions of the book?
>>
What are Phynaster, Syrabane and Y'ffre?
Are they gods or aedra? Do they have their own moons?
>>
>>51363350
Y'ffre is a part of Nirn now, he was one if not the first earthbone.
What we have on Phynaster and Syrabane is that they are just altmer-ancestor-heroes.
>>
>>51363350
>Phynaster
One of Aldmeri ancestor spirits, most likely the progenitor of one of Summerset's noblest dynasties.
>Syrabane
Same. Was around at least until late 1E.

>Gradually, as the society grew, social stratification increased. A hierarchy of classes began to form, which is still largely enforced in Summerset to this day...
>...The religion of the people also changed because of this change in society: no longer did the Aldmer worship their own ancestors, but the ancestors of their "betters." Auriel, Trinimac, Syrabane, and Phynaster are among the many ancestor spirits who became Gods.

>Y'ffre
The first of Et'Ada to sacrifice himself and become an Earthbone.
>>
>>51363350
>Phynaster, Syrabane
The real question is if we're talking about the Prolix Tower or Dracochrysalis.
>>
>>51356707
That stance is horrible, it's better to be sturdy yet mobile with footwork.
>>
>>51359365
Yes.

Just the tip. Alternatively mammoth-cat on house-cat bukkakes.
>>
>>51359365
Artificial insemination is a thing in feline husbandry.
>>
>>51359365
All Khajiit can breed with other Khajiit, though that doesn't necessarily mean they do.
Khajiit appear to have a pretty casual relationship with the fact that they're all so different. It's haram to show torso fur, unless you're quadruped, then you sort of get a pass. If you can't raise your kids because of your size, your family will do it for you. So if it's the case that some sub-breeds can't effectively procreate, I'd guess the Khajiit just view that as another fact of life and don't make a big deal out of it. It's just the way things are.
A central part of the Khajiti ethos is "different, but equal", which is arguably even found in certain incarnations of their political structure.
>>
How could an Alfiq possibly give birth to a Senche-Raht?
>>
>>51364562
All Khajiit are same size when born.
>>
>>51364562
Very carefully.
>>
The egg

Is it Mundus?

Or is it Mundus + Oblivion + Aurbis?
>>
>>51365145
I mean Mundus + Oblivion + Aetherius

Drunk
>>
>>51364562
All Khajiits are born as mewling tiny kittens and only begin to take on their moonsign form after a few weeks, IIRC.
>>
>>51365145
You mean the egg referenced in the 'exact-cracking.'
>>
>>51365354
Right, the exact egg-cracking

If Mundus / Aurbis is the "egg" of the next kalpa, what does it mean if it's cracked prematurely?

Would the spirit that "cracked" it (achieved CHIM, I'm guessing) then survive into the next kalpa?
>>
>>51360190
Same reason Haagen-Dasz is a US company
>>
>>51363483
Does anyone else subvocalize Y'ffre as Jeffry?
>>
>>51365995
I pronounce both Y'ffre and Jephre as Yeffry
>>
Is this an appropriate place to discuss ways to make a playthrough of an Elder Scrolls game flavourful and immersive? I realize regulars have been complaining of thread quality suffering and I wouldn't want to shit up the discussion.
>>
>>51365995
Canadian, so being taught French throughout elementary school makes me want to pronounce it "eefr", leaning on the long "e" sound.
>>
>>51366800
I think discussing things related to the lore about your character and what they do would be acceptable. But as little to do with the more 'Gamey' aspects as possible.
>>
File: 1377564410234.gif (671KB, 156x190px) Image search: [Google]
1377564410234.gif
671KB, 156x190px
>>51365883
at last I truly see
>>
>>51365995
Yffre is why-Frey. Jephre I pronounce as Geoffrey. I always thought it was tribute to a secluded or family member named Jeff, and I like the fact that Bretons literally have a god whose name is just Jeff. It also makes sense if somebody is named Jeff as they could be named in tribute to Jephre.
>>
What are the wood elves supposed to be reminiscent of? Ancient Celts? I don't get Native American from them at all.
>>
>>51367238
Have you considered the possibility that Bethesda didn't intend to make them reminiscent of something.
>>
>>51367238
They have a power to shapeshift into hideous monsters, so probably your mom.
>>
>>51367320
"[fantasy race] is actually [irl race]" is cancer
>>
>>51367238
nazijews like any other tes race
>>
>>51367392
We need to compile a list of /tgesg/ platinum cancer topics.

>Are [ES race] basically [RL race]?
>Empire or Stormcloaks?
>can my LDB become the Emperor and why yes
>do dragons have tusks and why yes
>is ESO canon
>is MK canon
>is X canon
>what build should I use
>>
>>51367473
lets make a tgesg bingo
>>
File: The Bandit.png (20KB, 451x775px) Image search: [Google]
The Bandit.png
20KB, 451x775px
here's a real important topic for you
honningbrew or black-briar
>>
>>51367546
honningbrew
>>
>>51367546
I really like Black-Briar, but I can't in good conscience support what goes on in Riften.

Honningbrew's okay, I guess. To pour on wounds.
>>
>>51367579
you fucking take that back right NOW
drinking Honningbrew is like momentarily rising up to Sovngarde, while the first (and last) time I made the mistake of letting Black-Briar Reserve touch my lips I felt as if Herma-Mora spat on my tongue, never again
>>
File: 1467760579907.jpg (243KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1467760579907.jpg
243KB, 905x881px
>>51367546
Spiced Wine
>>
>>51367546
Mead with Juniper Berry is the only answer.
>>
>>51367546
Generic ale.
Real question is where the hard liquors are in TES.
>>
>>51347071

c0da.es is down, can I download c0da anywhere? Is it still just a script, or has it been given art yet?
>>
>>51367473
>is ESO canon

is it though? I mean, I don't hang out here often, so I apologize for asking, but you have piqued my curiousity
>>
File: IMG_20170123_212427.jpg (16KB, 166x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170123_212427.jpg
16KB, 166x172px
>>51367546
Black Briar? How dare you shove that swill in my face. I'd rather drink mammoth drool! I don't talk to people who drink that Black Briar drench.
>>
>>51367867
Yes it is.
Only arguments against it is shitposting, memes, and "not bethesda".
If bethesda wants to decanonize it then so be it, I'll accept it, but they haven't.
>>
>>51367888
Same anon, but didn't Bethesda reference something of that nature at one point? Or at least, said they weren't behold to what Zenimax does? I think it may have been Todd Howard.
>>
>>51367867
Technically? It contradicts pre-established lore a lot, so a lot of people generally don't accept it. I personally view it as just a fever dream your character experiences while being tortured by Molag Bal.
>>
>>51367901
Yes, and we already clarified that was about literal game development, not lore.
>>
>>51367934
I see. Thanks!
>>
>>51367931
I view it as a secondary canon, what it adds is true but what it contradicts isn't.
Like an extended universe.
>>
>>51367835
Film and Brandy in Cyrodiil.
Whiskey is implied to exist in Oblivion
Sujamma in Morrowind
Wouldn't be surprised if Bretons had Whiskey considering the Highlands are based on Scotland and Ireland.
>>
>>51367546
Honningbrew
>>
>>51367934
Yes because you are clearly qualified to argue Bethesda's semantics
>>
>>51367867
It literally is more respectful of previous lore than Oblivion, so I don't see how anyone can consider Oblivion broadly canon and not ESO. The argument that different author = not canon is stupid and isn't accepted in any other setting. Not to mention the stuff that ESO adds is legitimately good:

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/moon-cats-and-their-dance
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/i-was-summoned-mortal
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/tuwhacca-arkay-xarxes
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/subtropical-cyrodiil
>>
File: 199vlrh8i7u0dpng.png (888KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
199vlrh8i7u0dpng.png
888KB, 800x605px
Is the Last Dragonborn overpowered compared to the other protagonists?

I know they all have that hero of destiny thing going on for them, but the Dragonborn seems to have them all beat with the possible exemption of CoC mantling Sheogorath.
>>
>>51369703
>Is the Last Dragonborn overpowered compared to the other protagonists?
By then end of the game, after the DLCs? Yes, probably even the strongest mortal we have seen in any game.

>CoC mantling Sheogorath
He is the strongest in his realm but outside of it his power is limited.
>>
>>51367867
>is it though?
The official stance from the ZeniMax writers seem to be "Kinda". In that they consider what they do canon, but they've also said that Bethesda's main series doesn't have to follow ESO lore, and that Kuhlmann and Nesmith are pretty much free to do whatever they want.

That said, this is a prime shitposting topic, so that's why few of us bring it up.
Personally I don't talk about ESO because I don't really care.

>>51369473
Just as a head's up, most of ESO's Khajiit lore which is most ESO stuff I've bothered reading is kind of bad. Other aspects might be good, I would't know, I'm just saying that a lot of the Khajiit stuff is a mix of contradictions and plain boring.
"The Moon Cats and their Dance" is one of the offenders.
>>
What would each board's respective daedric princes be?
>/r9k/: Malacath
>/lit/: Hermaeus Mora
>/b/: Sheogorath
>>
File: 96bc5f_5745410.jpg (97KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
96bc5f_5745410.jpg
97KB, 1024x687px
>>51356180
The world is a song
Played to the tune
Of the Doom Drum
Sharmat thinks himself older
But he is no conductor
Nor the Star
But a crumbled clarinet
Being slammed against the drum
By a deaf fish

Dragons enter in tempos and base
And Aka plays with
Time signatures
With their literal chanting
And oral rhythm poetry
Altering how the song is
Interpreted

Yokuda sing a melody
Their fluting songs
Cut high through the song
The world is the song
And the fluting a sword
Join in great enough chorus
And out sing the mountain
And put the island to shame
With the orichalc tuning fork
Making way to be heard

Dwemer attempt at harmony
They resonate with
The song of bones
Bit they despise their part
And wish to become the melody
They create counter melodies
And misinterpreted harmonies
They try to reshape the song
To suit a loveless perspective
The Song of the Drum
Is a love sonnet
And the Walking Tower-God
Seeks to silence the song
By breaking the instrument
That it's skin may not hear the finale.

And the Ape dances
But is not a performer
But a critic
Becomes dissatisfied in the song
Ties cowbells to his wrists
Creates his Theremin Pillar
To cancels his least likes instruments
But his music box shatters
The audience is left deaf
Until the Song of the Drum
Cuts through.

We are all dreaming
All locked in the theater
As the song is conducted
By the sleeping conductor
Doom Drum maintains his beat
That he be elect as the new conductor
The instruments are made
From the bones of the earth
The musicians are blind to the stage
The audience is mostly a dream
The wings of the stage are booked
With retired performers,
holed in curtains
And the sneering drop outs
Throwing tomatoes at the band
>>
>>51371044
Performers are blind
But not in the eye
But through a thick blindfold
That they may focus on the song
Many who see again, lose the song
And leave for the exit
Forgotten by the theater
Other see the sheet music
Crafted of starlight and splendor
And use it as a guide
To annotate the score
And suggest them to the players
And occasionally poor milk
Into the tuba
But must still to play himself

The song has many acts
Doom Drum starts them
Tusk plays the bridge
And so each act continues
With some rhythms left from the last
And some to be in the next
All to the beat of the Doom Drum
Until the conductor is exuent
And the conductor remains
For the next band to gather
For a new song to play.

AE ALTADOON LORKHN GHARTOK!
AMARANTH AE CHIM ANU!
>>
>>51370949
>/out/: Hircine
>/pol/: Mehrunes Dagon (bonus: /po/ is also Sheogorath)
>/s4s/: Mephala
>/vip/: Jyggalag
>/diy/: Peryite
>/mlp/: Molag Bal
>>
>>51371132
I thought /s4s/ would be Ideal Masters, and /x/ would be Mephala
Also
>/lit/: Meridia
>>
>>51371166
cross-board GET shitposting is roughly equal to murder, assassination, and plots
>>
>>51367867
The catch is it doesn't even matter how canon any of the games are anymore, just how good they are as a lore source.

I, for one, choose to disregard 90% of neo-TES (post-Morrowind) lore because it's shit anyway.
>>
>>51356309
it ran on the previous kalpa's earthbones
>>
File: trump straight edge.png (350KB, 578x643px) Image search: [Google]
trump straight edge.png
350KB, 578x643px
>>51367546
Straight edge all the way
>>
>>51370886
> "The Moon Cats and their Dance" is one of the offenders.
That's like, your opinion, dude.
>>
>>51371166
/x/ could also be Vaermina
>>
>>51367546
>>51373301
making moonshine in your basement is what real nords do
>>
>>51369703
I dunno, he Dragonborn has skipped legday because he can't jump like the Nerevarine.
>>
>>51367546
I'll have milk
But put it in a dirty glass
>>
File: 1484316167458.gif (99KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484316167458.gif
99KB, 540x540px
>>51369703
the nerevarine can do some pretty amazing shit, ie jump over a mountain, kill a god with one hit of a fork, ect

of course, all we can go off of is gameplay, and that's really no way to judge anything

I'd like to think the LDB fucks off to Akavir to chill with the Nerevarine
>>
>>51373556
There's just so much objectionable stuff in there.
Like the whole sub-breed shenanigans going on in the text. If we take it at face value, it implies that Ohmes-raht and Senche-raht look the same, which is a major retcon.
However, Ahnissi (because you've got to reuse every name), also says that she's a Ohmes-raht because she was born "as Jode was waxing and Jone was new", when it's actually the other way around. Ohmes-raht are born when Jode is new and Jone is waxing.
Same with Ahnissi's supposed Senche-raht, she's also got the moons the wrong way around.

So either whoever wrote this for ESO managed to forget which moon was which, or Ahnissi is just lying, which makes the text kind of pointless.

The last option is of course that everything she says is intentionally wrong, and we're supposed to assume the opposite, but then the text doesn't really give us a whole lot we don't already know. Really, the only thing left at that point is "Ahnissi tries her best to be convoluted and hairless ones can't understand her".
All we end up with from the majority of the text is just that the Khajiit have another perspective on things, without really letting us know what that perspective is.

The Dead Moon stuff is also kind of bad, as it literally places Lorkhaj in the Lunar Lattice for no good reason.

So yeah, it's just my opinion, but I think it's warranted.
It's kind of an underwhelming text, and what little new is in it is stuff I don't like.
>>
File: tgesg bingo.jpg (103KB, 585x553px) Image search: [Google]
tgesg bingo.jpg
103KB, 585x553px
>>51367511
>>51367473
ask and you shall recieve

9,000 kalpas in paint
>>
>>51377242
They made a lot of stuff really basic and appealing to the lowest common denominator. Like, the story about the Dremora being summoned by a mortal, it was so awful - like reading someone's tumblr fanfiction.

There's a distinct lack of understanding of what makes TES lore great, and it reflects the general quality of the game.
>>
>>51377481

> paint
> jpg

anon, please
>>
File: tgesg bingo.png (240KB, 585x553px) Image search: [Google]
tgesg bingo.png
240KB, 585x553px
>>51377528
pls no bully
>>
>>51377569

Resaving the jpg as png just makes it worse.
>>
File: bingo.jpg (38KB, 585x553px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
38KB, 585x553px
>>51377611
I don't see the issue here.
>>
>>51377067
The LDB develops an addiction to dragon souls and, having exterminated all the ones on Tamriel except the few who have pledged their loyalty, he goes to Akavir for that sweet, city-sized Tosh Raka soul
>>
>>
Are elves sluts, tgesg?
>>
>>51377655

Are you a Falmer?
>>
>>51377830
maybe
>>
>>51377481

>That one Miraak image

Which one?
>>
>>51347297
>>51377933
>>
>>51369703
I was confused till I saw Sheo as the old man in the back.
>>
>>51377811
Yes, in the best way.
>>
>>51373604
They are pretty much the hillbillies of Tamriel once you think about it.
>>
>>51369703
Dragonborn can fucking stop time

Can't do shit against that
>>
>>51378390
Same type of stand
>>
File: Utter fucking insanity.jpg (573KB, 1241x995px) Image search: [Google]
Utter fucking insanity.jpg
573KB, 1241x995px
>>51369703
I still hold that the Eternal Champion is one of the coolest protagonists. Sure, his plot wasn't overly metaphysical, he wasn't the chosen one, but that's kind of why he was so hardcore.
Dude spent a decade travelling the continent and doing the most impressive series of dungeons in the series, while just being some regular mortal.
>>
>>51378390
Briefly. And it fucks up his throat to where he has to wait a while to shout again.

That's why the best LDB play style is spell sword: Stability perk = longer magical effects = longer shouts.
>>
>>51378668
>has to wait a while to shout again
game mechanics
>>
>>51377481
>>51377569
I'd add map sizes.
W-what Miraak image?
>>
File: lewd miraak.png (17KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
lewd miraak.png
17KB, 100x100px
>>51377933
>>51379290
>>
>>51379290
Map sizes? You mean debates about what the actual scale of the world is, or about how big they can make the world without losing details?
>>
>>51379517
First one
>>
>>51377481
add
>spelling "canon" as "cannon"
>>
>>51379555
Honestly I'd love to see a true-scale TES spinoff with everything inside just one city.
>>
>>51379646
>game set entirely in the Imperial city
>still at least 5 times the size of Oblivion
>>
>>51378668
>And it fucks up his throat to where he has to wait a while to shout again.

mods fix it, but if you're going by game mechanics, with Morokei, Amulet of Talos and Blessing of Talos and Stability you can get slow time that lasts longer than its own cooldown.
>>
>>51379705
I feel that the Imperial City's too clean and regimented, not enough sprawl to it. Something like Riften, Solitude, Anvil, Bravil etc may fit better.
>>51379751
Blessing of Talos gives me 0% for some reason.
>>
>>51379810
>Blessing of Talos gives me 0% for some reason.

it reduces cooldowns by 20%, which is 0.2, which gets truncated by the UI as 0. It still works, though.

get the fucking unofficial patch
>>
File: The Elder Scrolls VI Amaranth.jpg (80KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
The Elder Scrolls VI Amaranth.jpg
80KB, 1024x542px
I AM AND ALL WILL BE ME
>>
>>51379823
Yeah but then I have to re-work the mods in the editor thing to make the no-snow-under-awnings mod work.
>>
File: smug chaste girl.png (578KB, 739x641px) Image search: [Google]
smug chaste girl.png
578KB, 739x641px
>>51379921
I see you have your priorities straight
>>
>>51379931
I am very lazy, and hate seeing snow indoors, to the point I'm considering buying Skyrim Special Ed at the next sale because it has that fixed automatically without making the snow and rain look piddly when you glance out the window the way the mod does.
>>
Great, Skyrimfags are back.
>>
>>51380056
What is your favorite conflict of the Third Era, anon?
>>
File: Haymon.jpg (599KB, 2480x3796px) Image search: [Google]
Haymon.jpg
599KB, 2480x3796px
>>51380080
Easy, Usurper's Invasion.
>>
>>51380091
I've never actually heard of this - at least, the name is unfamiliar. Why do you prefer it?
>>
>>51380056
>"Me? Actually I only play Battlespire"
Kys yourself and frig off, f*ggot
>>
File: stupid sexy sheogorath.jpg (34KB, 484x712px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy sheogorath.jpg
34KB, 484x712px
>>51380126
It's a nice case of Bosmer being actually relevant outside of Valenwood, plus the whole Daedra/Undead army stuff.
Not to mention the implications of Usurper being Mankar Camoran's father.
>>51380155
Stay mad nordie
>>
>>51380126
Some guy took over the Bosmer kingdoms and invaded the rest of the world, made it all the way through Hammerfell and into they bay before being stopped.

Mankar Camoran's possibly his bastard offspring with a consort who fled from his control and gave birth on the day of his defeat.

(Told in the in-game book "The Refugees")
>>
>>51380237
Not just some guy. Camorans were the ruling dynasty of Valenwood since 1 1E.
>>
>>51380174
It sounds pretty kickass, though I can't find much information on it.

>>51380237
I see! I'll have to go look this up.

Personally, I love the Invasion of Akavir, and would love to see a game involving it.
>>
File: Lord Bridwell.jpg (155KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Bridwell.jpg
155KB, 664x800px
>>51380080
War of Betony.
>>
>>51380288
OOooh so he was a Velenwood ruler that Usurped the Empire not a Valenwood noble that Usurped the dynasty of Valenwood. My bad.
>>
>no love for the Arnesian War and Saint Lolis
N'wah heathens.
>>
>>51380402
>The cause of the war was the death of a Dunmer trader named Roris, who was later canonized into a saint by the Tribunal Temple. He was captured by the Argonian rebels and when he refused to denounce his faith, he was brutally tortured and murdered. When news of his death reached the rest of Morrowind, war was declared on Black Marsh. Morrowind's armies ultimately defeated the Argonians and expanded Morrowind's territory to the south.

Wait, so the Argonians deserve everything they've gotten? All the scalie fags that always defend them are just that?
>>
>>51380389
He did usurp Kaltos Camoran.
>>
>>51380433
Looks like somebody just got ashpilled.
>>
>>51380433
don't tell me you actually feel bad for ayleids too
>>
File: tgesg bingo.png (58KB, 1134x880px) Image search: [Google]
tgesg bingo.png
58KB, 1134x880px
NEW & IMPROVED

if you don't like it make your own damn bingo
>>
>>51380482
Ayleids literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: dunmer.png (8KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
dunmer.png
8KB, 222x227px
>>51380467
>>
Morrowind 2 when?
>>
>>51380402
>some dunmer whose primary feat was dying
>a war in which a province defeat rebels and loosely associated tribes
Daily reminded that Morrowind deserved the Accession War.
>>
>>51380433
Why would argonians care about some trader's religion?

The tribunal manufactured the events leading up to the war.
>>
>>51380467
Fucking A
>>
>>51380563
Because they are cruel subhuman creatures?
>>
>>51380563
Are you implying the Tribunal would need to pretend it's the Argonians' fault in order to convince the Dunmer to conquer them?

Who gives a fuck about poison swamps when you're a god? The ending words are ALMSIVI, fetcher.
>>
>>51380433
Wait, if Morrowind didn't extend that far south in the first place who were the Argonians rebelling against?

>>51380547
Never, they blew up the central parts of it out of spite when Oblivion got panned as boring and generic.
>>
File: 1367184298982.jpg (118KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1367184298982.jpg
118KB, 800x585px
I've started actually reading about the Lore in depth despite being a fan a couple of years after Morrowind released and I have some questions. Forgive me if I can read these up as I probably haven't read that far yet:

Vigilants of Stendarr are able to marry and those same Vigilants end up celebrating both Stendarr and Mara in a way. Has bethesda stated anything on Vigilants of Stendarr's views on Daedra who have "kinder motives," compared to other Daedra like Meridia? Perhaps I over looked something but surely VoS recognize Meridia's want to destroy undead abominations? Though they seem to be pretty strict with the dialogue they use.

To be a child of Coldharbor a person must receive pure vampirism from Molag Bal. Does this apply to anyone who goes through the rites that Molag Bal accepts or does it only apply to the first vampire, Lamae Beolfag shown mostly in ESO?

Should ESO be disregarded completely?

I had a question about Orcs, Malacath, and Trinimac but that was answered earlier in the thread I think.

Is there a resource that can show me what Ayleids looked like? Consept Art? The ones in ESO look like Platinum/Goldish High Elves surely there's something more?
>>
>>51380563
The war itself began as a slave revolt, Roris' martydom was just a rallying cry.
>>
File: concept_morrowind.jpg (118KB, 643x768px) Image search: [Google]
concept_morrowind.jpg
118KB, 643x768px
>>51380642
By doing this they actually made Morrowind closer to its original concepts, with Vvardenfell being full Ashlands.
>>
>>51380513
This

Ayleids were a culture of peace
>>
>>51380623
This but unironically. I hate everything about them and I hate people who like them even more. Worse than Khajiit.
>>
File: bingo.png (26KB, 1134x880px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
26KB, 1134x880px
>>51380506

Your PNG is now optimized.
>>
>>51380644
>kinder motives
>Meridia
Hahhahahhahahaha
>>
>>51380673
Huh, interesting.

Also fuck anyone who says the chunk of moon ketp its inertia Vivec just meant it still was under the effect of gravity, he was just actively holding it up.
>>
>>51380638
They'd need to convince the dumner people to invade southern Morrowind and northern black marsh. Those places suck.

Don't believe the lies of traitor godlings.
>>
>>51380644
Vigilants of Stendarr see all daedra as abominations, they were formed as a reaction to Oblivion Crisis.

The whole child of Coldharbor thing is retarded.

Yes.

The closest we got was Umaril, but he's a demihuman so he's a much of an example for an Ayleid as Minotaurs are for Men.
>>
>>51380644
>it's a Skyrimbabby worships and defends Meridia episode
>>
>>51380644
>Ayleids
Literally just Altmer, dude
Though the fan portrayals usually make them out to be slightly darker tone of banana
>>
>>51380716
inertia is a property of matter
>>
>>51378390
Dude, all TES protags can stop time. What the fuck do you think happens when you chug 10 magicka potions in one go?
>>
>>51380748
I mean it had inertia, but not the stored downward inertia of the original fall.
>>
File: 1439506136064.gif (275KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439506136064.gif
275KB, 500x500px
>>51380770
>hit ~ to CHIM
>>
File: K5SZutX.png (419KB, 2000x1085px) Image search: [Google]
K5SZutX.png
419KB, 2000x1085px
>tesg is just a porn thread with shitposting
>tgesg is just shitposting that isn't porn
>discords either too fast filled with offtopic or completely dead
>reddit is just fanfiction jerked hard enough to become their own canon
>just wanna talk about a subject without everyone else fucking it up
>>
File: 600px-OB-npc-Ayleid_Guardian_01.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-OB-npc-Ayleid_Guardian_01.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>51380644
>Vigilants
Pretty sure they're a militant group in a knee-jerk reaction against the oblivion crisis. Don't think they tolerate any daedra
>child of Coldharbor
Yeah, in-game dialogue pretty much confirms they're raped my Molag Bal
>Should ESO be disregarded completely?
no
>what Ayleids looked like
They would physically look like Aldmer, but apparently decorated themselves with beads and feathers a la native Americans.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ayleids
>>
File: Meridia's_Shrine.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Meridia's_Shrine.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>51380714
Friendly reminder:

>[person] is a servitor of the Daedra Lady of Greed, Meridia.
>Meridia is a Daedra Regent and a collector of human specimens.
>Meridia is a kind of acting Daedra Prince, and ruthless in her acquisitiveness.

>Can you put it all together? The big picture is that, long ago, Ayleid settlers stumbled onto this grotto. They made it their own--in the end, too much their own. In doing so, they uncovered a forgotten shrine to the Daedra lord Meridia. Meridia's vengeance for this violation was swift: She crushed Abargarlas with her stone roots and, incensed that some survivors escaped, buried the grotto almost entirely.
>>
File: chimchimchim.gif (158KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chimchimchim.gif
158KB, 200x200px
>>51380786
>when you CHIM wrong and you break the entire savegame with your fucked up modlist
>>
>>51380012
>willing to spend sixty dollars to avoid 1 minute of work.
>>
>>51380644
Consider the fact that the Vigil is a result of the Oblivion Crisis. Really, most things in Tamriel as of Skyrim are a result of the Oblivion Crisis, it's the single most important event for centuries.

>Daedra who have "kinder motives," compared to other Daedra like Meridia?
Daedra are Daedra.
I like Meridia a lot, but she's not kind or good.

>Child of Coldharbor
Gotta get raped by Bal himself.

>Should ESO be disregarded completely?
I'd say yes, but you're naturally free to do whatever.

>Is there a resource that can show me what Ayleids looked like?
They're Bananamer.

>>51380789
Then talk about it here or go cry somewhere else.
You are responsible for the fucking community you want to see, so you can't come here and complain about shitposting while simultaneously shitposting.
>>
>>51380789
What subject would you like to talk about, anon?
>>
>>51380804
I have now gotten to the point where I can instantly tell something is post Morrowind kirkbride work by the gut feeling of utter repulsion it creates in me.
>>
File: 1460047831223.jpg (141KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1460047831223.jpg
141KB, 472x461px
>>51380850
>when you CHIM so hard you wake the Godhead up and crash to desktop
>>
>>51380880
My issue is all the places I know about are just overrun and it wears on me
>>51380889
I wanted to talk about shouts but given how the replies have been about skyrim that's obviously not a good idea
>>
>>51380856
Nah, it's only 44 even without a sale, and even with the Real Shelter mod it's far from perfect. I also haven;t bought Dragonborn yet so that' 17 dollars, so I'd only be spending 27 dollars more than I would on Dragonborn.

>>51380644
>>51380880
>>Child of Coldharbor
>Gotta get raped by Bal himself.
Though the rape may be more physical or mental depending on what the person finds more degrading.
>>
>>51380923
Let's talk about shouts, anon.
>>
>>51380900
Evidently not.

>>51380923
Fucking talk about it or just keep quiet. If you're too afraid of nasty replies to talk about the things you want to talk about you might as well give up.
>>
>>51380968
Just keep proving my point further, that'll show me.
>>
File: 1367205919733.jpg (60KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
1367205919733.jpg
60KB, 466x800px
If the Forsworn revere the Hargravens and witches give up themselves to become powerful Hargravens who did those witches give themselves up to? Or what? I would assume it's some Daedric Lord, but with these references to, "Old Ones," I really have no idea. My guess is some unmentioned ancient God like Trinimac or something.
>>
>>51381039
>who did those witches give themselves up to?
To Meridia/Kynareth.
>>
>>51380968
Oh,okay, I got a false positive. From the revulsion that prima guides creates in me.
>>
>>51380900
First three quotes are from Daggerfall.

The last one is from Oblivion Prima Guide.
>>
>>51381039
Witches and warlocks are literally the terms for daedra worshippers.

>I'm a [witch/warlock]. I have bound myself by oath and deed to the service of a Daedra lord, and in return have received gifts of knowledge and power. The Temple calls my patrons the bad Daedra, and perhaps they aren't very nice... but I guess I'm not very nice, either. If you are curious, and not afraid, I can tell you a little about the bad Daedra and Daedric summonings.

On the other hand in Bloodmoon we get Fryse Hags who worship Kyne.

Forsworn "Old Ones" refer to a mixture of early Aedra/Daedra deities.
>>
>>51381039
>Forsworn revere the Hargravens
All Forsworn are Reachmen, not all Reachmen are Forsworn. They're like the IRA.

Anyway, their pantheon is generally unknown, though I'd argue that they at the very least recognise some sort of Dibella-spirit.
>>
>>51381039
>>51381093
Meridia, an evil interpretation of Kyne, Hircine. Not really sure for certain.
>>
What happens if you just say the second or third part of a shout? If the first part required as like a trigger or is that just gameplay?
Could you mix shouts and have a dashing freeze?
>>
>>51381246
I reckon your phrase must just mean something. Skyrim's shout mechanic with each word only being used in a single shout is just a gameplay thing. The three word limit too.
>>
>>51380900
>uh, i don't like this, must be kirkbride
>on a quote from daggerfall/official oblivion guide
You clown.
>>
>>51365172
>All Khajiits are born as mewling tiny kittens and only begin to take on their moonsign form after a few weeks
TFW when you fug with your khajiit waifu and your firstborn is a house cat.
Absolutely disappointing
>>
>>51381310
>your firstborn is a house cat
Worse,a fucking litter of them.
Better get that sack ready.
>>
>>51381228
>I have bound myself by oath and deed to the service of a Daedra lord

How does this work, in practical terms? How could it be reflected in the games?
>>
>>51381310
>you fug with your khajiit waifu
>Absolutely disappointing
Now you understand how your own father felt
>>
>>51381355
A demonic pact. A contract. You perform some kind of ritual and bind yourself to a Daedric Prince, receiving some powers in return.
Witches and warlocks most likely have an easier time summoning minor daedra.
>>
File: 1437118932781.jpg (122KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
1437118932781.jpg
122KB, 750x499px
>>51381390
>>
File: Screenshot_20170119_213151.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119_213151.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So orcs could make robots and heavy, advanced machinery. Neat.
>>
>>51381422
>trainwiz wants more trains

Trainwiz, it's time to stop.
>>
>>51381422
Uh, what?That looks like a mod.
>>
>>51381422
How retarded.
>>
>>51381422
You're seriously playing TESO?
>>
File: screaming1.jpg (549KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
screaming1.jpg
549KB, 1600x900px
>>51381440
There will never be enough trains. Ever.
>>
>>51381455
Trainboy came to shill for ESO again.
>>
>>51381422
>>51381484
>insert rant about Trainwiz being a Bethesda shill
>>
>>51356477
A Jojo's Pose
>>
File: world war d.png (949KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
world war d.png
949KB, 1600x900px
>>51381457
Not really. It's blood magic/sacrifice based and orcs were always both good craftsmen, and there's apocrypha based around them inhabiting and looking into dwemer stuff.

>>51381484
Where have you been?
>>
>>51381457
That seems pretty cool. Dwemer were never the only race with technology shitposter-kun.
>>
>>51381397
How is this any different than taking a quest from one of them and receiving a reward at the end? The Nerevarine/CoC/Dragonborn do that all the time.
>>
>>51378586
Nerevarine also was a random mortal. The "prophecy" was a scam, there was no promised hero that was destined to become Nerevar reborn.
Main character is just the first guy that managed to get all things on the checklist done and did not die in progress as failed incarnations did.
By doing this you become Nerevarine not by your birthright but by merit.
Also champion of Cyrodil was also a regular mortal until he successfully mantled Sheo
>>
>>51381039
The use of the term 'Old Gods' appear to just be a specifically Forsworn (Fourth Era) thing. As in to say they are reclaiming their worship the gods their ancestors had worshiped (the Forsworn is primarily made up of previously civilized Reachmen larping to be like their ancestors).
In truth the Reachmen never had what you would consider their own united pantheon, and rather tended to worship a wide variety of deities in witch-like cults, generally Daedra, and most frequently Hircine.
I'd say Hagravens are most likely a product of Hircine, though we don't really know for certain.
>>
File: 1459858404004.jpg (754KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1459858404004.jpg
754KB, 1280x1001px
>>51381514
>>
>>51381484
It's better than Skyrim now.
>>
>>51381497
Oh, it's ESO, the gargoyle in the background looked like the dawnguard one.

>>51381558
Hircine's monster breeding stuff is really cool, I wish we got more than just werewolves. Freaky hyrbrids like that "Daedroth With Lycanthropy" sounded awesome.
>>
>>51381560
Wow, what an achievement.
>>
>>51381579
If you're gonna be a shitposter again you can go back to /tesg/.
>>
>>51381541
There's difference between odd jobs main characters are doing and actual servitude, which won't translate into a game that well.
Imagine witches and warlocks doing more menial jobs and simpler quests and in return getting blessings and training.
>>
>>51381520
>blood powered sacrifice robots

Sounds pretty hardcore.
>>
>>51381607
Huh. I imagined something more malevolent, that would cause others in the realm to view the worshipper as malign.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>51381558
>Stop worshiping the Nine
>>
>>51381615
It's as Malacath wishes it.
>>
>>51381520
Honestly, Orcs seem more like a craftsman rather than industrial type.
>>51381621
"Menial" jobs might as well be cursing and killing people.
Take N'Gasta for example.
>>
>>51381599
Wrong bloke.
>>
>>51381660
>Orcs seem more like a craftsman rather than industrial type.

Orsinium was always supposedly well built and structurally sound. Orcs were always industrious, the problem is they're tribally based without Orsinium.
This thing is an ancestral bloodforge supposedly built at the height of Old Orsinium, it's pretty small regardless but it doesn't take dwemer-scale industry to make blood robots.
>>
>>51381660
>Orcs seem more like a craftsman rather than industrial type.
Orsinium(s) were pretty LotR-tier industrial.
>>
>>51381660
Orcs always seem pretty industrial to me. Do they have the dislike of magic that the other warrior races seem to have?
>>
>>51381725
On the contrary, apparently they love magical trinkets.
>>
>>51381742
So they wouldn't shy away from magitek either. I could see them making some pretty robust machinery then.
I like this. Orc technology.
>>
File: tr3.jpg (113KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tr3.jpg
113KB, 1680x1050px
>>51381757
So now we've got Sothatek, Dwemertech, Reman-era magitek, and Orctec.
>>
File: 1483906580011.jpg (120KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483906580011.jpg
120KB, 819x1024px
>>51381725
They had shamans since Daggerfall.
>>
>>51381783
Ingenium counts too.
>>
>>51381783
Reman era magitech?

Also the original Falmer had those cathedrals that popped up on gears or something.
>>
File: imperial mothship.jpg (521KB, 958x1257px) Image search: [Google]
imperial mothship.jpg
521KB, 958x1257px
>>51381810
>Reman era magitech?

Yeah.
>>
>>51381422
Gortwog's Orsinium was supposedly made from iron, so if we take that literally, is sort of implies some level of psudo-industrial mining and constructions.

Orcs can pull of the most impressive shit under right leadership.
>>
>>51381725
They have shamans and healers, as well as wise women.
>>
>>51381830
Orcs were always blunt and angry, not stupid. That's Nords.
>>
>>51381826
I know very little about this, where are these mentioned?
>>
File: imperial mananaut.jpg (821KB, 596x891px) Image search: [Google]
imperial mananaut.jpg
821KB, 596x891px
>>51381954
Pocket Guide to the Empire.
>>
>>51381978
Which volume?
>>
>>51382008
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_3rd_Edition/Arena_Supermundus
>>
>>51381422
That looks really cools and makes sense. Orcs are master craftsmen and builders and the descendants of the Dwemer
>>
>>51382039
It just says that they tried to magically reach the stars there, not that they made Robomothra.
>>
>>51382175
>spoiler
Not this shit again.
>>
>>51382201
What do you think they tried to reach the stars in? Don't be that guy.
>>
>>51382201
http://lagbt.wiwiland.net/wikibiblio/index.php?title=Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_Second_Edition/Tatterdemalion
>>
>>51382219
Not that anon, but provide the actual source when asked. >>51382220
>>
>>51382201
The guy who wrote that stated multiple times that they used mothships for travel, along with battlespires (which are basically imperial dreadnaughts). They didn't teleport there, it was physical travels and journeys done with magitek.
>>
>>51382240
That is the original source.
>>
>>51382219
I feel like portals honestly make the most sense.
Oblivion is said to be infinitely large.
>>
>>51382263
PGE3 has no mention of megalomoths, they are PGE2 material.
>>
>>51382203
Yeah, that was silly, but it would be interesting people in the TES universe believed something like that, and generally having alternative explanations for everything.
>>
>>51382220
>Dunmer fucked shit up again
>>
File: TatterdemalionMap.jpg (2MB, 2881x2152px) Image search: [Google]
TatterdemalionMap.jpg
2MB, 2881x2152px
>>51382266
If it was a portal and teleportation it wouldn't be a journey, an expedition, and something that needed to be reached by mananauts, now would it?
>>
Does anyone have a download link for c0da?
>>
>>51382288
There's a reason Morrowind was never conquered by Cyrodiil until Talos shenanigans.
>>
>>51382220
>These iconoclasts feared daedric vexation for unritualized trepass into the Void, and perhaps rightly so. However, this was all quickly dissolved when the Sixteen-Plus Princes of Tumult lent their nymic oaths in their first display of coalition since the Fall of Lyg in the previous kalpa. Conjecture points to some machinations of Nocturnal, who took on her mantle of Ur-Dra of Oblivion, and it was by her primogeniture that Reman was able to pursue his cosmic acquisitions without further censure.

So basically the court worried the Daedra would get mad, but Nocturnal gathered them all up and said "Yeah, we'll let you crazy fucking mortals do this, we want to see what happens"

>>51382297
Could have been a convoy going from one scrap of Solid stuff in oblivion to the next, slowly establishing more and more portals in a train and breaking them down behind them for parts to use on the next one.
>>
>>51382297
Even the mananaut armor in TESO looks like part of a flightsuit.
>>
>>51382343
>Nocturnal gathered them all up and said "Yeah, we'll let you crazy fucking mortals do this, we want to see what happens"
Pretty much.
Although
>the Sixteen-Plus Princes of Tumult lent their nymic oaths in their first display of coalition since the Fall of Lyg in the previous kalpa
Remind me, was this before or after Sotha Sil's pact with Daedra Princes in 1E?
>>
>Of that famous planefall, we turn to the records of Bethalamet Grieves, Imperial Mananaut of the New Void Navy:

I fucking hate how they love cutting off at the best parts.
>>
>>51382368
After
Sotha's Pact occurred in 2920, the year the Reman Dynasy ended.
>>
>>51382365
It looks like some generic steampunk crap.
I prefer this version.
>>
>>51382368
>>51382393
Meant to say before.
>>
>>51382368
Before. The pact was at the end of the 2nd Era, with the demise of the Reman dynasty, while space travel was at its height.
>>
File: mananaut1.jpg (116KB, 717x1119px) Image search: [Google]
mananaut1.jpg
116KB, 717x1119px
>>51382404
Forgot the picture.
>>
File: Sload floater.jpg (56KB, 768x440px) Image search: [Google]
Sload floater.jpg
56KB, 768x440px
Post airships.
>>
File: 1467775648686.jpg (114KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1467775648686.jpg
114KB, 625x505px
>Reman conquered the fucking moon
>Titus Mede II got fucking murdered

man, the empire is just not the same
>>
>>51382471
Ironically, Medes are related to Reman through Cuhlecain.
>>
>4 of 5 main TES titles are turbo generic standard pain-by-numbers D&D fantasy
Can't we all just forget Morrowind ever existed already?
>>
>>51382436
Gets even more unnerving when you realize what they're carrying in there.
>>
>>51382471
>Reman III got got fucking murdered
>>
>>51382503
You mean corpsies?
>>
File: 1425091345811.jpg (560KB, 1280x689px) Image search: [Google]
1425091345811.jpg
560KB, 1280x689px
>>51382541
Mmyes.
>>
File: ashwalker.jpg (107KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ashwalker.jpg
107KB, 698x1024px
What is the best take on ES lore and why is it this:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/about/about-our-lore
>>
File: ornithopters.jpg (9KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
ornithopters.jpg
9KB, 217x233px
>>51382436
I aways imagined the sunbirds like Dune's ornithopter, exept with a lot more lensflares
>>
>>51382574
>He's no Ansei
>>
>>51382587
>http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/about/about-our-lore
Oh hey, they actually use the phrase Cosmic TES.
>>
File: 1419338093434.jpg (99KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1419338093434.jpg
99KB, 500x438px
>>51382625
>I wanted to draw Jabba a lot. Then Uncle Ken wanted to write up a worldview about sentient coral reefs. John Pearson loved zombies, so we just put N'gasta all up in Redguard for no real reason.
>>
>>51379931
source lad
>>
File: races.png (306KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
races.png
306KB, 1280x1024px
Anything this is missing?
>>
>>51382746
Fuck you.
>>
>>51382762
I thought the Magne Ge would branch off moreso from Aedra since they did START making the world before they ran away when they realized it would kill them.

Also Argonians are not tied to the main Ehlenofey/Aedra at all.
>>
File: LizardMen.gif (17KB, 121x119px) Image search: [Google]
LizardMen.gif
17KB, 121x119px
>>51382762
Lizard-Men of course
>>
>>51382762
Lamias, medusas and nymphs?
>>
>>51382762
Lamias
>>
>>51382772
pussy lmao
>>
>>51382762
Frost Giants?
>>
>>51382762
Are trolls animals?
>>
>>51382980
Oblivion's easter egg implied they were intelligent, but that seems to be non-canon. They're not goblins or dreugh (IE reduced intelligent creatures), they just seem to be beasts.
>>
>>51382980
Triclops gorillas
>>
>>51382762
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that dreugh and sload are elves, or part of the Old Ehlnofey divison.
>>
>>51383051
Dreugh yes, but their origins are really hazy.
Sload no.
>>
>>51382794
>>51382859
>>51382864
>>51382935
>>51382980
Honestly I'm considering removing most of the beast races because we don't really know their origins.
>>
>>51382587
These guys know what's up.
>>
>>51383923
Seriously, they codified exactly how I feel so elegantly. I should look into working with them.
>>
File: Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!.png (554KB, 973x821px) Image search: [Google]
Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!.png
554KB, 973x821px
Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!
>>
No bingo this thread.
>>
>>51384910
What is

>Dragon tusks
>c0da
>MK
>Anuad
?
>>
>>51383004
Reduced intelligent creatures? Was there stuff saying they lost intelligence? And which easter egg?
>>
>>51385085
>he didn't read the anuad
>>
>>51385085
Anuad is the prevailing theory of the Kalpa's origin right? Or the entire kalpa cycle's origin? The first two beings dreamed up by the godhead have a fight? c0da is kirkbride endorsing fanfiction and headcanon as good, healthy things for the IP IIRC. MK is kirkbride in tbis case referring to Kirkbride's commentaries NOT endorsed by Bethesda.

I have no idea what dragon tusks are.
>>
>>51385085
MK is to /tgesg/ what moot is to 4chan
C0DA is to MK what 4chan is to moot
>>
>>51385085
>>Dragon tusks
Entire thread got derailed by some autist being upset by the lack of tusks on dragons. I should go screen cap that shit off the archives.
>>c0da
>>MK
These go together. c0da is the proposed ending of TES by Michael Kirkbride, MK, where everything goes to shit, and khajiits live on the moon.
>>Anuad
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/annotated-anuad
>>
Childhood is when you idolize MK

Adulthood is when you realize Todd makes more sense

Find a fault
>>
>>51385297
Maturity is when you realize mk is still right and todd is pretty cool but those aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>51385297
this is a vintage shitpost
>>
>>51385188
Were they described as tusked on earlier stuff or did he just think tusks looked cool?
>>
>>51385378
Yes.
>>
File: dragontusks.jpg (2MB, 2200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dragontusks.jpg
2MB, 2200x1200px
>>51385378
He kept giving Aka-Tusk as the basis for his reasoning, even when we gave pictures of Dragons from earlier depictions. But I mean, they do look pretty cool
>>
>>51385297
The fault is shitposting.
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>>/vg/166516102
you children are pathetic
>>
File: Nafaalilargus_In-game.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nafaalilargus_In-game.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>51385478
Well I mean he was clearly wrong
>>
>>51385545
Weekend.
>>
>>51385656
Thank goodness its almost over.
>>
File: Ending! World! ALMSIVI!.png (635KB, 973x821px) Image search: [Google]
Ending! World! ALMSIVI!.png
635KB, 973x821px
Chaika taught Hortator! Dwemer war comes! Chaika writes Book. Book of Hours! World bending soon!

Chaika enter Mournhold. Announced Ayem, fight monster!

"Come back, fight Dwemer!"

Ayem say "Find 8, very strong. Last destroyed by book. Book of hours!"

Chaika understand.

Ayem say "Why doubt?"

Chaika knew doubt made sword. No fear. Explained words.

'Can fake be needed? Separate original? No worry! Unless Seht not understand. Chaika not fool!

'Ideals not change. Rainmaker vanish.'

'Mortal agenda gone, not good ideal!'

Ayem told Chaika, when Chaika whole.

"Born netcher wife, merge mother! In star-hurt east! Water, fire, ash! Wise! SIX TIMES! Boy AND girl! Chaika unique!"

Chaika record book. Book of Hours!

Sermon forbiddon!

17 magic disk! Thrown to heaven!

Sermon lie!

Ending! World! ALMSIVI!
>>
>>51385554

Why are there separate TES treads anyway? Why don't they discus lore in /vg/ and how is TES /tg/ related? /tgesg/ is one of my favourite threads, but I have to wonder.
>>
>>51385852
The answer is always shitposters.
>>
>>51385852
/vg/ isn't exclusive lore discussion. It's there, just not all the time, and that apparently upset a small group of people so much that they made these threads in /tg/ so they didn't have to look at gameplay, mod, and waifu discussion.
>>
>>51385885

We're better off without, I feel.
>>
>>51385885
Can you blame them though? Look at the state of that place.
>>
>>51385925
Are you really so immature that you let occasional shitposting bother you?
>>
>>51385947
Call me when the entire thread is convoluted drama based on regulars and then tell me I'm 'immature' for wanting to stay on topic.
>>
>>51385973
It is immature though. Some fag is shitting up the place trying to start some drama? Just close the thread nigga, don't get mad.
>>
>>51385554
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>51386016
*I don't think I'm wrong though*
ftfy
>>
>>51386008
>immature
>fag
>nigga

No, its called staying on topic. Why is it so hard to grasp this concept.
>>
>>51386045
>words anger me
I rest my case
>>
>>51386042
Case in point.
>>
File: bait.png (112KB, 2000x1588px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
112KB, 2000x1588px
don't fall for it.
>>
Oh god its spreading isn't it

someone kill this thread
>>
>>51386064
You're clearly the only one with the 'vg is sending their shitposters' tin foil hat conspiracy theory. The shitposting in this thread hasn't even been bad enough to warrant complaining.
>>
>>51386073
It's hard not to.
I specifically came to this thread to try and get away from the constant, relentless shitposting, but now it's here to.
I can "ignore" it when it's just a post or a few, but this guy (or multiple I don't actually know) does nothing but shit up the thread.
It's not even "oh haha he's arguing lore for more than 3 posts what an autsitic shitposter" like tusks or tectonics, he's just straight-up shitposting.
>>
>>51386103
We're not just talking about this thread. Go back to /vg/ and keep your cancer general to itself so we can discuss the game in peace.
>>
>>51386129
The point I was making here was I didn't dismiss posts here as shitposting immediatly because it actually was kind of a safespace, no matter how much shitposters use that term negatively.
But now, it's simply overrun.
And should be killed.
>>
>>51386103
Check out last thread. That was fun.
>>
>>51386160
Who do you think was shitting up last thread?
I'll give you a hint, you replied to him.
>>
>>51386153
>should be killed

It's the one thing we do right here, unlike those shitters in the other thread. It'll be over soon.
>>
>>51386143
No, I'll continue to lurk both threads thank you very much. Some of you people who frequent here are way too touchy, and I felt like I had to call you out on your bullshit. /vg/ isn't out to get us, get over yourself. Now I agree, we should get back on topic.
>>
>>51386176
>just ignore the shitposts even if they take up half the thread
>ignoring the problem solves the problem

jesus christ what is this /vg/ meta cancer
>>
>>51385188
>Entire thread got derailed by some autist being upset by the lack of tusks on dragons.
I still think it was a good idea.
>>
>>51386209
I mean I report too, but obviously that doesn't do much. It is still 4chan so you can't expect mods to act just because some autist like me reported.
>>
>>51386189
>/vg/ isn't out to get us

I never said this. Whoever you linked to did.
>>
>>51386243
I don't know if you browse vg still, but one of the shitposter tactics is to belittle the one complaining by claiming others are out to get them.
What I'm saying is, don't reply to him.
>>
File: ESO concept art Blackmarsh.jpg (196KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Blackmarsh.jpg
196KB, 1024x556px
fuck it, dumpin the best thing about ESO.
>>
>>51386103
ANY shitposting is enough to warrant complaints. This isn't vg.
>>
File: ESO concept art Blackmarsh2.jpg (266KB, 1687x599px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Blackmarsh2.jpg
266KB, 1687x599px
>>
File: 1472220350978.jpg (175KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472220350978.jpg
175KB, 562x1000px
>>51386285
whoops, wrong screen
>>
File: 1349206161550.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1349206161550.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>/tesg/tards started posting links to these threads in OP
It all makes perfect sense now.
>>
>>51386300
jfc what do you think this is, tumblr? not your safe space.
>>
File: ESO concept art Hammerfell.jpg (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Hammerfell.jpg
1MB, 1600x1000px
>>
>>51386313
It is, actually.
You shitposting doesn't make a safeplace a naughty word.
>>
>>51386300
This is what I'm talking about. The tiniest little shitpost happens and you kiddies lose your shit. If you want to protect your little play fort you need a bigger stick, because whining at the alleged 'shitposters' to fuck off isn't going to help you.
>>
>>51386313
No, its a general to discuss a franchise in. Thats all its ever been, not a shitposting haven, not a safespace, just a place to discuss a certain topic and to be swept away when the time comes.
>>
>>51385573
Can someone tell me what this guy's deal is, though? I mean, is he a legitimate dragon with all that entails, or is he some kind of smart lizard that just so happens to look like a dragon?
>>
File: ESO concept art Hammerfell2.jpg (156KB, 906x403px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Hammerfell2.jpg
156KB, 906x403px
ignore shitposters, post concept art
someone post the Forbidden Tickle.
>>
>>51386354
Nono, ignore and REPORT shitposters.
The latter is currently the important part. Ignoring doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>51386339
Please just go away. We literally don't care. We just want to discuss the games in peace without half the threads being consumed by stupid petty shit like this.
>>
File: ESO concept art Morrowind.jpg (176KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Morrowind.jpg
176KB, 1280x640px
>>
>>51386366
He won't go away if you keep encouraging him by replying.
>>
File: 1472318739902.jpg (79KB, 229x582px) Image search: [Google]
1472318739902.jpg
79KB, 229x582px
>>51386354
>the forbidden tickle

das it mane
>>
File: ESO concept art Skyrim.jpg (407KB, 950x459px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Skyrim.jpg
407KB, 950x459px
>>
Is there any doubt left that skyrimfags are the literal cancer?
>>
File: Armor01.jpg (792KB, 1108x845px) Image search: [Google]
Armor01.jpg
792KB, 1108x845px
>>51386354
>>
>>51386344
So discuss the lore of the franchise then. You're bitching about off topic posts and 'shitposting' by going off topic and talking about that. The only way to deal with shitposting is to ignore it, not acknowledging it by posting even more off-topic. Is this your first week on 4chan? You are dealing with shitposting in the absolute worst way possible. Think about it. The guy who first shitposted about /vg/ sending shitposters is watching us right now, cackling and wiggling his fat fingers together as we bicker and the thread crumbles.
>>
File: ESO concept art Summerset.jpg (678KB, 1499x743px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Summerset.jpg
678KB, 1499x743px
>>
File: 1472376887444.jpg (132KB, 530x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472376887444.jpg
132KB, 530x640px
What do you think the extent of Altmer slavery is? You think they are worse than the Dunmer, or say, the Dwemer?
>>
File: ESO Summerset art.jpg (470KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
ESO Summerset art.jpg
470KB, 1400x750px
this is technically outside of Summerset in the game, but at the point this was drawn to be in, it was part of the isles.
>>
>>51386446
Morrowind is known as the only province where slavery is legal. Although, it seems, goblins are not protected by this law.
>>
File: ESO stormhold art.jpg (3MB, 2548x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ESO stormhold art.jpg
3MB, 2548x1050px
>>
Just read the Anuad, it makes no sense
>>
>>51386467
I thought the Altmer have Imga slaves as well as several other races under their belt as field-workers/maids/laborers in general...?
>>
File: ESO concept art orsinium.jpg (184KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art orsinium.jpg
184KB, 1024x571px
>>
>>51386501
I don't remember any mentions of this.
>>
File: ESO concept art Khajiit tavern.jpg (158KB, 1067x448px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Khajiit tavern.jpg
158KB, 1067x448px
>>
>>51386513
then why is that altmer riding an orc?
>>
>>51386415
>m-muh 4chan culture
>i have only been on the most popular boards i TOTALLY know how 4chan works!!!
>>
>>51386530
He's a servant.
>>
File: ESO concept art.jpg (655KB, 1024x1367px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art.jpg
655KB, 1024x1367px
>all the races have intimidating full plate helmets
>except the argonians who have leather hoods
>>
Someone tell Alduin to get off his lazy ass and end the kalpa like he's supposed to.
>>
File: ESO Orsinium Concept Art.jpg (393KB, 1278x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ESO Orsinium Concept Art.jpg
393KB, 1278x1024px
>>
>>51386571
Right? We've been on page 10 for like half the day.
>>
>>51386571
This kalpa will never end.
>>
File: ESO murkmire.jpg (1MB, 1609x800px) Image search: [Google]
ESO murkmire.jpg
1MB, 1609x800px
>>
File: ESO concept art Cyrodiil.jpg (146KB, 680x337px) Image search: [Google]
ESO concept art Cyrodiil.jpg
146KB, 680x337px
>no jungle
every time.
>>
File: 1485094639293.png (219KB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1485094639293.png
219KB, 900x1700px
>>51386593
we gotta go farther than CHIM to end this
>>
File: ESO valenwood art.jpg (199KB, 960x456px) Image search: [Google]
ESO valenwood art.jpg
199KB, 960x456px
last ESO concept art. if I get back into it once Vvardenfell rolls around I'll rip some more.
>>
File: yokus focus1.jpg (76KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
yokus focus1.jpg
76KB, 393x382px
>>51386624
We need to forcefully blast it apart.
>>
>>51386646
Just start post legends art, thread will probably still be up by the time you're done.
>>
File: make way fagets.jpg (109KB, 760x500px) Image search: [Google]
make way fagets.jpg
109KB, 760x500px
>>51386654
lets sagesing this thing we wake the godhead
>>
File: south-park-indy2.jpg (76KB, 547x427px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-indy2.jpg
76KB, 547x427px
>>51386646
>once Vvardenfell rolls around
Please don't fucking remind me.
>>
Lets see if I understood correctly: Mundus is a dream and inside this dream Alduin destroy the world and it goes back to when the convention happens

Is this right? This is why the dwemers wanted to leave this world, because its just an illusion?

thats fucked up
>>
>>51386678
Pretty much.
>>
>>51386675
It's gonna be worse than that.
>>
File: Too Much Skooma.jpg (280KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Too Much Skooma.jpg
280KB, 1032x774px
>>51386671
I would if I had any. I haven't played it yet. Not too into card games, but I'll probably check it out if it goes to mobile.
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.