[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls Lore General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 52

File: konahrik.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
konahrik.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
Dragon Priest Edition

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[UESRPG - P&P RPG] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
Keep the squabbling to a minimum.
No waifus/husbandos except for Ahzidal

Previous kalpa: >>51306228
>>
File: toddisthebomb.jpg (21KB, 338x358px) Image search: [Google]
toddisthebomb.jpg
21KB, 338x358px
you n'wahs should stop relying on me to make the new thread everytime and do it yourself every now and then

I woke up to find that the last thread died 2 hours ago
>>
File: whoslaughingnow.jpg (25KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
whoslaughingnow.jpg
25KB, 500x303px
I still love you all, no homo though
>>
What race should someone who parents are English/Welsh and Irish/Scottish play? What race most resembles said person? And what playstyle
>>
>>51336445
Skeever
>>
>>51336445
Any fucking race.
>>
>>51336445
Imperial or nord.
>>
>>51336445
Race: Any
Playstyle: Peasant
>>
>>51336445
Dreugh.
>>
>>51336671
How'd you figure?
>>
File: bretonarmor.jpg (75KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bretonarmor.jpg
75KB, 607x1080px
>>51336445
Breton knight
>>
>>51336740
I don't. I just want the dreugh to be vaguely irish or scottish in cultural inspiration.
>>
File: Vivec.png (4MB, 1440x2028px) Image search: [Google]
Vivec.png
4MB, 1440x2028px
I just finished the main quest in Morrowind and started the Tribunal DLC
I don't understand the Tribunal gods, from where do they have such power? Why is Vivec half yellow half grey?
>>
>>51336384
Sorry, I've been very busy with work lately, thanks for making the threads
>>
>>51337305
They user to get their Power from the heart of lorkhan, the one you distroyed in the main quest.

Vivec is the antecipation of Mephala, whose sphere is of sex and murder, or, in broader terms, contrasts and how they are conected. This is represented on Vivec's two colors, as they both represent what his people were (chimer, yellow) and what they are now (dunmer, grey).
>>
>>51337397
This is why Vivec sometimes is also refered to as a hermaphrodite as well.
>>
>>51336445
Probably Breton or Nord because of the whole Gaelic/Celtic aspect to the Bretons, and quite a lot of Scottish people have Nordic ancestry.
>>
Can someone explain in simple terms what a kalpa is?
>>
Anyone have the image summarizing in layman terms TES universe lore, like the god head, and the entire history up until vivec has the third god head?
>>
>>51337796
oh and it's apparently written by kirkbride. It was his summary if I remember the post.
>>
>>51337796
Never seen it
>>
>>51337791
It's a world cycle. The concept is found in most mythologies.
>>
>>51337815
I thought I knew the basics of TES lore until I read it. Looking for it on google and in the archives because I saved it from here.
>>
I'm a disgusting heathen piecing my understanding together from a play through of Skyrim (I intend to work backwards from there).

I know we have wikis and stuff, but I'm getting ready for work and will have time to peruse there. For now I'd rather engage some anons in this general who like talking lore.

So, Aedra and Daedra are formed respectively out of the spilled blood of Anu and Padohme. Anu and Padohme are the primordial aspects of order and stasis, and chaos and change.

Aedra and Daedra kind of seem like a very loose analogue of Angels and Demons? Dremora seem very much like their own distinct race of people with their own culture, though.

What does that make The Divines? Where do they originate from?
>>
>>51337883
the divines are the aedra dude
all divines except talos are aedra but not all aedra are divines. some aedra turned into mer and laws of physics

talos can be argued to be aedra due to the shezarrine aspect of tiber septim
>>
>>51337883
Aedra and Daedra are almost the same.

The Divines are basically Aedra who created Mundus (the mortal part of the Universe), and lost some of their power, and got trapped in Mundus, which is why they are worshipped: they sacrificed a lot of their power to create Nirn. There's also Magnus, who was th designer for Mundus, but he escaped, tearing a whole into Aetherius, which became the sun, and is probably the source of magic in Mundus. His followers went with him, later, and their holes became the stars, since they had less power, since they participated in the creation of Mundus for longer. There's also Lorkhan, who many are unsure if he's Aedra or Deadra, and tricked the Aedra into building Mundus.

The Daedra are basically the same as the Aedra, except they didn't take part in the creation of Mundus. So there are loads of Daedra. The most powerful are the sixteen Daedric Princes. They aren't good or bad, but they are so above mortal understanding, so mortals tend to think Divine/Aedra = good, Daedra = bad.
>>
File: ONQCAdb.png (219KB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
ONQCAdb.png
219KB, 900x1700px
>>51337796
>>51337814
Took forever but I fucking found it.

I think it's a good place to begin with before delving into specific areas of TES lore
>>
>>51338139
>Lorkhan is a fat neckbeard who believed he was actually a chad who was banging bitches before he awoke one day in his current form
>Fucks around and gets killed
>Dwemer are fat neckbeard atheists who fuck around with Lorkhans heart and become his skin
>>
>>51338139
Why does Anu as stasis represent being or IS?
It'd make more sense to me to associate non-being with stasis and being with change
>>
>>51338249
It makes sense when you take into account that the overlap is change.

World exists (is) + world doesn't exist (is not) = world exists but will end (change)
>>
>>51338139
If beth are following this, the next game should be about numis return
>>
File: 1481819535706.jpg (210KB, 583x443px) Image search: [Google]
1481819535706.jpg
210KB, 583x443px
>>51337417
If vivec is herma-phrodite, where is titties and vagina? Checkmate, tribunal
>>
Something I dont understand is how Kalpa's and the recreation of the new world happen
As far as I know, Alduin, assuming he does his job, eats the world and ends the kalpa, and thus starts a new one
But will the same spirits become the Aedra of the new world, just as in the previous kalpa, or will others do it that time?
Do those spirits hold any memory of that?
And most importantly, if the current Aedra dont help in creation of the new world and forget everthing, how can Alduin do his thing, as he is an aspect of Akatosh?
>>
>>51338419
But his mum was dragged into the sea by crabs and they wizarded her a penis

Will Beth include playable dickgirls in TESVI?
>>
File: 1386268884076.jpg (494KB, 1454x969px) Image search: [Google]
1386268884076.jpg
494KB, 1454x969px
>>51338419
His penis separates like a predator face and reveals a blushing, hot pink pussy, again much like a predator face. He's also flat cos flat is best.

It could also be like a snakes vagina and located where his gooch should be.
>>
>>51338526
Afaik it's like everything is rewound back to the Convention and (((Nirn))) or whatever they will call it is created again then the RNG kicks in and you get a reimagining of the mortal realm
Like one time they were like "Dude let's be like sentient trees and shit" and the spirits on Mundus became Hist who managed to survive to other kalpas in their own sekkrit plane of Oblivion
Then another time the spirits on Mundus were like "Let's be black people :D" and so came into being the Yokundans who also figured out how to dodge the Apocalypse
Then the next time the spirits on Mundus were like "Blacks were a mistake, whites only this time, guys" and then we got Atmorans and Nedes who eventually became the modern Nords, Cyrodiils and Bretons and shit
>>
>>51338526
Alduin is outside of time so isn't affected by Kalpas.
The new beings would still be aware of him and his presence but might know him by a different name.

I think the aedra change each kalpa and have no clear memory of it. Like a hazy dream. Daedra are affected to a lesser extent if at all.
There will always be spirits that become the aedra. It all just changes so good aedra from one kalpa might be bad the next or completely different.
>>
>>51338419
Wherever he wants them to be. Possibly currently on loan to Molag Bal.
>>
>>51338526
>Do those spirits hold any memory of that?

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/fight-one-eating-birth-dagon
>>
>>51338139
Anon who was asking about Aedra/Daedra earlier here. This is really helpful, as well as of course the contributions of >>51338044 and >>51337938 .
>>
Are the daedra and aedra affected by the changing kalpa because mortals and their perceptions shape reality in TES?
>>
>>51336445
Any race, you don't have to play what your IRL ethnicity limits you to.

That being said, Breton are pretty much English/Scottish/Irish/French. Nords are Scandinavian and a bit Scottish.
>>
>>51336445
Celtic and Germanic heritage means either Nord or reachman (Nord-Breton mix)
>>
>>51336445
A breton or a colovian imperial.
>>
>>51336445
Reachman Druid. Run around with a big poisoned stick and smack people with it. Wear blue face paint and when people want to fist fight you strip naked and push them into the mud.
>>
>>51339204
Colovians are slavs
>>
>>51337417
Vivec was a hermafrodite before he became a God though.
>>
Why does Alduin want to destroy the world and why doesn't Akatosh do anything about it?
>>
>>51339222
Didn't he become one retroactively? I'd be strange otherwise, because isn't he the only exemple of an hermaphrodite in the hole setting (not accounting gods)?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>51339278
>Why does Alduin want to destroy the world
Can't help it, it's in his nature
>>
>>51339278
He is not destroying the world, he reshapes it.

>why doesn't Akatosh do anything about it?
Did you miss the two dragonborns he sends to stop Alduin?
>>
>>51339278
Why enthropy does enthropy things?
It's just his nature.
>why doesn't Akatosh do anything about it?
They're the same.

>>51339305
Not according to this
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/what-my-beloved-taught-me
>>
>>51339305
He was born as one and sold his vagoo when he was prostituting on the streets. Lost his dick to Molag Bal.
>>
File: 1441470766156.jpg (28KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1441470766156.jpg
28KB, 344x344px
>>51339169
>reachman (Nord-Breton mix)
>>
I think there is a problem on the lore, how can Alduin eat the world? In Skyrim he is too small to even eat a mountain, let alone the entire Nirn.
>>
>>51339636
Fuck

You're right, I mean it would take fucking forever for him to eat the entire planet and then the space one mouthful at a time wtf
>>
>>51339654
He lets the LDB win because his job is too boring
>>
>>51339669
Also a lot of it is just like dirt and stones and shit, can't taste great
>>
File: 409176.jpg (204KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
409176.jpg
204KB, 1366x768px
DEEPEST LORE ACHIEVED

ALDUIN IS BULIMIC
>>
Is Alduin a dragon?
>>
>>51339831
No he's a Wyvern.
>>
File: fyr.jpg (81KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
fyr.jpg
81KB, 400x380px
>The Western Reach is actually the easternmost section of the Breton lands; its name derives from its location on Skyrim's western border. During the First Empire, it was incorporated as one of the Holds of Skyrim, and many Nords settled in its rolling hills and pleasant valleys. But they paid a terrible price during the Dissolution of Skyrim's Empire; the Aldmeri retook the Western Reach with a vengeance, slaughtering the Nord colonists to a man; precious little Nord blood flows in the veins of today's Reachmen.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_1st_Edition/High_Rock

>precious little Nord blood flows in the veins of today's Reachmen

>precious little Nord blood

>little Nord blood

Learn your fucking lore for once.
>>
>>51338139
So, what are we hoping comes up in future games? I liked the idea someone in a previous thread had about the next game focusing on stopping Numidium.
>>
>>51339862
Eliminating (most) Nordic settlers within the Reach is not equivalent to eliminating Nordic ancestry within the people of the Reach, nor eliminating the cultural impact of Nord-Reachman intermingling.
>>
>>51339950
That now after 2 generic fantasy settings that made a bunch of money and solidified TES as a triple a mainstream franchise they'll suddenly go back to the Morrowindesque weird again
>>
>>51339957
Are you blind? Read the text again.

>Aldmeri retook the Western Reach with a vengeance, slaughtering the Nord colonists to a man
>As a hedge against future incursions from Skyrim, the Aldmeri fashioned the Western Reach into an impregnable bastion
>Thus, the Western Reach remained under Elven rule the longest of any part of High Rock
>Descended originally from one of the earliest Atmoran tribes to settle Tamriel, their lineage now partakes of nearly every race imaginable
>Elven blood still flows strong in the Reachmen

Take a look at these lines especially:

>their lineage now partakes of nearly every race imaginable
>Elven blood still flows strong in the Reachmen

So essentially, Reachmen are more Elf/Breton hybrid than a Man/Breton hybrid like some dumb fucks only familiar with Skyrim seem to think.
>>
The forsworn did nothing wrong
>>
>>51340096
Objectively true
>>
>>51340086
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>51340096
Forsworn are literally BLM
>we wuz Longhouse Emperors and shiiieet
>everywhere we go, war and destruction follows because we have no understanding of consequences
>literally no one we contact ever had a peaceful relationship with us because we are volatile, ungrateful, regressive and self-centered
>every chance we get, we commit robbery on roads, enslavement, dark magic, daedra trafficking, encroachment over rightful territory of our neighbors, disregard our own folk and use the youth as cannon fodder
>gets ass-blasted
>"That is who we are. The Forsworn. Criminals in our own lands. And we will cut a bloody hole into the Reach until we are free."
>Proceed to chimp out to protest your punishment for chimping out

Anyone who gives the Forsworn any credit is a cuck.
>>
>>51340160
I posted quotes from actual lore sources. If you consider this to be shitposting maybe you gotta fuck off back to /tesg/ or whatever tuskhole you crawled from.
>>
>>51340288
>Posts lore showing Reachmen have Nordic ancestry
>hurr durr Le reachmin r elves
>>
>>51340314
>post lore explicitly saying Reachmen have little Nordic blood in them
>LALALALA can't hear you reachmin r nurds
>>
>>51340314
Not even the anon you're arguing with but holy shit you're misinterpreting that text hard
It's not lore showing Reachmen have nordic ancestry
It's literally the opposite, that despite being part of Skyrim and even after centuries of nord overlordship there's barely a hint of nord in them
>>
>>51340357
>>51340379
Samefags
>>
>>51340400
Hella frigging epic post, dude
>>
>>51340288
First of all, by the time of Skyrim the Reachmen would have significant Nordic heritage after generations of occupation, so even if your autistic fit about Reachmen was accurate, which it isn't, it's irrelevant at this point in the timeline.

And then, secondly, you seem to think that by killing NORDIC settlers within the area of the Reach, that somehow retro-actively removes the genetic influence of Nord-Reachman racemixing from all Reachmen. It obviously doesn't. It just removes the population of Nords from the Reach and increases Elf genetic presence through Elf-Reachman mixture. Which, like I said, is irrelevant by this point as now Nord's are possibly the majority population within the Reach, or if not, then still a very large minority.

Also, you're a cunt.
>>51340379
>Ages ago Aldmer kill Nordic population with Reach
>Later, Nords re-take area and become largest/second largest race within
>Somehow Reachmen don't have significant Nordic blood
lmaoing at your brain
>>
File: 1446981204611.jpg (30KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1446981204611.jpg
30KB, 292x219px
>>51340400
>More than one person calls me out on my bullshit? Naw, literally impossible, must be samefag.
>>
>>51340430
>he did it again
Screencapped
>>
>>51340431
>Le ebin not a smaefag maymay
Kys
>>
>>51340280
Except they're white pagans fighting the gayass cuck Roman boylover Empire, which is pretty awesome.

Also muh Neolithic-ish aesthetic. And muh hedge magic aesthetic.
>>
File: shrike.png (12KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
shrike.png
12KB, 180x180px
>>51340496
>>51340430
>>51340400
fuck off /tesg/
>>
>>51340559
>Sacrifice children, practice ritual cannibalism, undermine and attack the Kingdoms of non-degenerates
>Muh freedums dood

Trash tier race. Purge the Reach.
>>
>>51340621
You say "human sacrifice" and "cannibalism" like they're bad things. Brutal lithic era shamanism is the fucking shit, dude. When we're talking fantasy fiction, it's all about that aesthetic.

Speaking of, what do Breton arms and armour look like? Clothing, architecture?
>>
>>51340559
>reachmen
>white
I bet you think Portuguese are also white.
>>
>>51340693
Not him, but Portugal is white
>>
>>51340693
>t. american
>>
>>51340718
Wew
I bet you think the French are also white
Germans too while we're at it lmao
>>
>>51340693
>prehistoric European materials technology
>Celtic and Gaelic derived names
>Clearly drawing from Irish separatist themes
>woad paint
>not white

Okay
>>
File: ktskNXu.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ktskNXu.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>51340665
Breton aesthetically look like medieval/renaissance Brits/French.
Imperials are Roman influenced.
Nords are Nords.
Redguards are closest to pre-Islamic middle-easterners but the actual race looks like sub-Saharan Africans.
>>
>>51340665
Typical Western-European Fantasy Knights, lots of classic Feudalism and such. Pretty Vanilla.

You are sort of right about their Aesthetic, I will admit.

Jesus Christ this has gone downhill fast.
>>51340693
>>51340718
>>51340748
>>51340752
>>51340779
>>
>>51340718
>>51340748
>>51340779
>anyone below Denmark, west of Iceland, east of Norway is white
>accuse me of being american
WEW LAD
If you look at the map, you'll see that Celtics and Gaelics and Irishmen are nowhere close to the real white lands.
>>
>>51340824
t. muh heritage
>>
>>51340824
>Denmark, Sweden, Norway
>white

>Iceland
>not inbred and therefore not white

LMAO
>>
>>51340824
Argentina is the most white country in the world
>>
I swear, these threads hit a new low every week.
>>
>>51340806
Oh man, I know how I'm doing my Paladin-style spellsword character now. The Hedge Knight armour mod on Steam Workshop will look freaking perfect. Also found one that adds different weapon classes like spears, halberds, and different 1h weapon weight classes (shortswords, hatchets and clubs).

Halberd wielding, undead-busting knight in shining armour here I fucking come!
>>
>>51340877
>>51340857
Fuck off and die
>>51340859
>thinks I'm calling Sweden white
HAHAHA nigger read what I wrote. You have no reading comprension! WHere is Sweden on the map?
>>
>>51340879
It's year 6 since the last TES title was released, mate
Eventually there's just not going to be anything real to talk about
>>
>>51340918
Keep living in denial snow mongol. Argentina is white
>>
>>51340918
>WHere is Sweden on the map?
South of Norway and north of Denmark.

>american education
>>
File: WxKmiFZ.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WxKmiFZ.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>51340914
Yep, Bretons are the best paladins. Heavy armor, restoration, Atronach stone for even more magic resistance etc.

Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73007/?
>>
>>51340951
>south of norway
>>
File: scandinavia.png (139KB, 381x481px) Image search: [Google]
scandinavia.png
139KB, 381x481px
>>51341024
what do you call this?
>>
>>51340806
>pre-Islamic middle-easterners
Byzantines and Persians?
>>
>>51341116
>>51341024
shut up already
>>
>>51341118
>middle eastern history started in 500 a.d.
>>
>>51341118
Persians mostly, yeah.
>>
>>51341142
Romans and Persians?
>>
Does autism exist in Tamriel?
>>
>>51340977
Fucking brilliant. Thanks a million.

Is this an appropriate thread for asking questions on how to build good lore friendly characters in TES games? That's the main thing I enjoy in game.
>>
>>51341173
Vivec exists, so probably
>>
>>51341116
east of norway you idiot
>>
File: dwemer fedora.jpg (252KB, 1056x723px) Image search: [Google]
dwemer fedora.jpg
252KB, 1056x723px
>>51341173
Yes.
>>
>>51341188
well, lore friendly character discussion is better than what's happening right now
>>
What race in Tamriel should I play of I'm a dirty chink?

Southern Cantonese chink mind you, not the northern Mandarin ones.
>>
>>51341164
Sumer, Babylon, Assyria, Phoenicia, Israel or Egypt.
>>
>>51341236
Altmer, probably.
>>
>>51341254
Altmer are the complete opposites of chinks though.

>>51341236
Argonian
>>
>>51341256
fuck off
>>
>>51341256
>enabling off topic discussion
surprisingly enough, the location of Sweden on a map isn't related to anything in the lore
>>
>>51341250
You are seriously implying Redguards draw inspiration from Bronze age civilizations?
>>
>>51341254
>tall
>island natives
>xenophobic
>brutally massacred an enemy capital
Sounds more like the Japanese.

>>51341277
Well we did have some guerrillas in WW2.
>>
>>51338139
The Nu-man is Tosh Raka right?
>>
>>51341338
Chinks are pretty Genocidal too, desu. And Xenophobic.
Japs are tall? What, by Asian standards?
>>
I want /int/ to leave.
>>
File: you have contracted Autism.jpg (19KB, 297x138px) Image search: [Google]
you have contracted Autism.jpg
19KB, 297x138px
>>51341173
Absolutely.
>>
>>51341294
>not enabling off topic discussion
What's the matter, did you miss your safe-space Moderators who block content that offends your precious little teary eyes? Seems to me that your problem isn't with off-topic, it's with topics you don't personally enjoy. Censor loving faggot.
>>51341293
Mad much?
>>51341236
Obviously Dunmer.
>>
>>51340977
I don't think Bretons get a boost in heavy armor. They definitely should though.
>>
>>51341383
Yeah, but our claim to fame wasnt trying to depopulate an enemy capital city.

Also yes Japs are taller on average than chinks I believe.
>>
>>51341393
>Mad much?
>/pol/ posting
"You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18."
>>
>>51341393
fuck off
>>
>>51341173
It exists in this thread, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1464479435681.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1464479435681.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>51341188
Sure I guess. I enjoyed playing a strict paladin, bard and druid characters in the past. Basically the only enjoyment I can squeeze out of Skyrim these days is if I make my own rules.

For a paladin character you definitely want a Religion mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67663/?
Ordinator for a viable caster+heavy armor build http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425/?
Maybe also Imperious by the same author for nice Breton racials http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61218/?

For spells check these out:
Colorful Magic
Forgotten Magic
Witchhunter Spells Prayers Pack
Paladin spell pack
Apocalypse magic

Lots of nice paladin spells there.

For armors I think the best one is the one I've linked because not only is it really nicely implemented with all the shrine pilgrimage like in Knights of the Nine but it's also aesthetically pleasing with good anti-undead spells. This one is getting updated soon and it's pretty gaudy http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24253/?

This one is more tame http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77315/?

Check this out as well http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72910/? , it adds a lot to the Dawnguard faction.

For the quest mod the most appropriate ones are No Mercy, Undeath and VIGILANT.

For houses try these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvPN2cGf8I4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBXkvLePpZE

For more undeads to slay get The Walking Dead http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26706/?
It's pretty cool because not only does it adds more variations to them but it also gives some unique Draugr more details. Like making Olaf One-Eye actually one-eyed.
>>
>>51341222
I apologize for participating in the earlier stages of the discussion. Just like me some Forsworn. Prehistoric aesthetics ftw.

What's your favourite character that you've tried to build in an immersive, lore friendly kind of way? I'm one of those dicks who's only yet played Skyrim (earlier in the thread I've mentioned this, I'm gonna work backwards. So Oblivion is next on my list I believe?). I only ever feel right playing through the main storyline as a melee Nord. I tend to try and find shout related equipment and always choose the blessing of Talos. It's just very satisfying to play to type. But I've really wanted to try a spellsword style character at some point, and the flavour and mechanical capabilities of something styled after a Paladin really excite me.
>>
File: armor_breton.jpg (102KB, 428x552px) Image search: [Google]
armor_breton.jpg
102KB, 428x552px
>>51341419
They don't I was just saying how they're the most tankiest because of the spell resistance so they're a pretty good choice for battle mages. Couple it with the Atronach stone and not only will you have the resistance you'll also be absorbing spells so you can refill your mana.
>>
>>51341393
What you're doing is akin to shitting yourself in public and claiming it's free speech. I'm going to have to ask you to vacate the premises.
>>
So the sun is a hole in the sky torn by Magnus, and the stars are basically the same; but we see the sun rise and set every day. So what's happening? Is the world simply spinning on its axis or something more complex? What is the sky that we see, a veil separating Mundus from Oblivion?
>>
>>51341460
We literally /tesg/ now.
>>
>>51341460
Holy shit, you have excellent taste, Anon. I'm totally going to take a look at these once I get home.

Out of curiosity, what kind of character did you build for a Druid?
>>
>>51341419
>They definitely should though.
Aren't they physically the weakest race?
>>
>>51341535
>The sky is another visual phenomenon caused by mortal mental stress, the night sky in particular. The sky is as impossible as planets; in essence, when you look into the sky, 'you look outside the material plane'. At night, Nirn is surrounded by Oblivion. The day sky is the multicolored elemental cloak of Magnus the sun. It changes colors as elemental influences rise and fall. Thus, when one looks at the day sky, they see into the raiments of Aetherius, and stare at magic.
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/cosmology
>>
File: Breton knight armor.jpg (164KB, 805x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Breton knight armor.jpg
164KB, 805x1212px
>>51341545
Hey, it's a character build mate. I'm not posting any waifus. I'll stop now.
>>
>>51341545
If you took away the severe shitposters, it would be superior /tesg/. No Waifus, more lore.
>>51341574
please don't this thread needs you
>>
>>51341277
>Altmer are the complete opposites of chinks though.
wait in what ways?
>>
>>51341596
>it would be superior /tesg/
Please let's not entertain that idea. I want a /tgesg/ that's actually about lore and tabletop and stuff, not a slightly less autistic /tesg/. I barely fucking play the games anymore, and if I do I'm capable of modding myself.
>>
What TES race would correlate most closely to the following ethnicities?
>Slavs
>Chinese
>Australian Aboriginals
>Native Americans
>Germanics
>Indians
>Amazon natives
>Koreans
>Mongolians
>>
>>51341391
Does that come with the buff 'Retard Strength'?
>>
>>51341460

Seconding >>51341550 's request, been thinking of doing a druidy run for a while.
>>
>>51341708
What goes through you mind when you ask these questions like do you really think that was a good idea?
>>
>>51341599
They're tall.
>>
>>51341495
Not him, and I haven't tried it, but I want to make a strict Barbarian-Nord type. Little to no armor, never rest within cities or stay in them at all for long, make my money by attacking travellers, caravans, military camps, raiding small settlements with a group of fellow barbarian warriors. Maybe set up a small camp hideout in the wilderness where I hoard my loot. Forage food from the wilderness, maybe follow some Daedric Warrior-God and sacrifice to him, and pillage temples and cults opposed to him.
>>
Lore related questions ahoy!
>Do you think we will ever get an expansion or main series game that visits Atmora or another continent?

>What aspect of lore would you want as the hook?

Personally I'd love to witness a second Akaviri invasion, or a game that shows off the first invasion. The continent of Atmora is one of my favorite lore subjects, and (to my knowledge) we've seen very little of Atmoran culture beyond the usual suspects.
>>
File: slavmer.png (594KB, 900x759px) Image search: [Google]
slavmer.png
594KB, 900x759px
>>51341708
>slavs
>>
>>51341708
This question is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>51341837
>Atmora
What's there to see though except ice and more ice?
>>
Since we're baiting anyway.
>>
>>51341932
I want to miscegenate with a cute orcish girl
>>
>>51341987
>cute orcish girl
PERSONALITY
>>
>>51341821
That sounds cool, I've often wanted to mirror a lot of those choices in a "hunter gatherer wild man" style character. Healing items obtained only through foraging (Maybe even forsaking potions altogether for just food and booze), running around with a dog follower or finding a mod for a wolf follower.
>>
>>51341838
we all know Bretons love plowing and being plowed by orcs and redguards.

hell they keep going back to orsinium for more

wait why are bosmer so high on the anti racemixing?
>>
>>51342062
shit meant to quote >>51341932

but Falmer are a literal race of slaves, so yeah I guess they are Slavs.

>>51341780
so in what other ways are Argonians like chinks?
>>
>>51341495
I wasn't referring to the Forsworn discussion itself, rather the white shitposting
I can't exactly define my favorite build, but I enjoy fist combat and no magic use if it helps answer your question
>>
>>51342062
>wait why are bosmer so high on the anti racemixing?
They are still Aldmeri, although apparently not as fixed on racial purity as bananas.
Also, apparently, they are pretty withdrawn and isolationistic.
>>
>>51338044
Surely Lorkhan would be Aedra because we was trapped in Mundus too?
>>
>>51341993
Eye of the beholder.
>>
>>51342062
>wait why are bosmer so high on the anti racemixing?
Don't read too much into it, it's just shitposting.
Besides, it's bad shitposting at that, since Bosmer are known to marry with the races of Men.
>>
>>51342182
More like the brown eye.
>>
File: Dunmer Shiggy.png (77KB, 232x242px) Image search: [Google]
Dunmer Shiggy.png
77KB, 232x242px
>Ignoring actual lore sources
>X aren't whites
>/pol/ shitposting

This thread is a joke.
>>
>>51342242
>Ignoring actual lore sources
what

You're right about the rest of it, though.
>>
>>51342220
>Bosmer are known to marry with the races of Men
Is there any reference to this other than "others, like the Bosmer, had soiled Time's line by taking Mannish wives" from the Monomyth?
>>
>>51342278
Some dude before was saying that Reachmen are Breton/Nord despite the pocket guide saying the exact opposite, then some other dude brought up PGE quotes and was accused of shitposting and samefagging.

I'm fully willing to bet it's the same person who's /pol/ posting considering that tends to be their modus operandi.
>>
>>51338139
The last bits of that are gay as fuck
>>
>>51340718
>>51340748
>>51340752
>>51340779
>>51340806
how do you guys feel about the historic fact that races were not invented until a couple hundred years ago
>>
>>51341566
Nah, the men are about average strength and size, if somewhat lanky. The women do have lower strength, are shorter and their race is mentioned to be less hardy than others, though, but the same could be said about Khajiit.

Altmer and Bosmer have lower strength.
>>
>>51342367
To be fair the same PGE1 says that the Eastern Reach has a Nordic majority, if slight.

>>51342435
Yeah, and gravity didn't exist before Newton.
>>
>>51342367
The Samefag shitposting was retarded, yes, but that guy was misinterpreting that text, or, at best, that text was pretty inconsistent with other lore.

Reachmen are mainly Bretonic mixed in with Elvish, but it makes no sense logically for them to not have significant Nordic blood at this point in the timeline. The genocide of Nordic groups within the Reach, thousands of years ago during the time of the Aldmer, does not somehow revoke the fact that they intermingled before/during that time, and since then have mixed even more.
>>
>>51342435
I'm pretty sure the Romans liked to classify the different 'Barbarian' races with various traits. Germanics as big blonde vikings, Celtics with curly red hair and smaller physique.
Also Greeks associated big dicks with barbarian races.

We should stop making these threads.
>>
>>51342435
I agree, they should be treated as sub-species
>>
File: 1464940358301.png (27KB, 530x573px) Image search: [Google]
1464940358301.png
27KB, 530x573px
>>51342435
w-why did you quote me I was just saying how some TES races are influenced by real historic cultures.
>>
>>51342228
So I look at this picture and I'm thinking, "this is totally something Altmer would actually do given their inflated sense of self importance, but... really?"

Did they actually ride around on orc and man shoulders like that?
>>
>>51342435
Why should I feel anything about it
What a weird question
>>
>>51342522
It was probably mostly a joke. Probably.

I could definitely see an Altmer buying an Orcish slave to lug around his loot and gear, though.
>>
File: ms__orc_13_by_bayardwu-dascjqt.jpg (224KB, 1680x972px) Image search: [Google]
ms__orc_13_by_bayardwu-dascjqt.jpg
224KB, 1680x972px
>>51342522
Altmer still use ogres and goblins for labor. Orcs were once treated as the same kin which is why Malacath wants you to free ogres in his Oblivion quest.
>>
>>51342454
I looked through and didn't see anything of the sort. Not that I don't believe you, but could you quote it?

>>51342471
>but that guy was misinterpreting that text
>but Elven blood still flows strong in the Reachmen, and they share the secretive, haughty demeanor of that race.

>that text was pretty inconsistent with other lore
What other lore says they are Bretons mixed with Nords?

>does not somehow revoke the fact that they intermingled before/during that time
>precious little Nord blood flows in the veins of today's Reachmen.
>today

>and since then have mixed even more.
So you're just assuming. Like if I were to say that Dunmer are now as a race mixed with Nords because of the Red Year displacing so many to Skyrim.
>>
>>51342454
>comparing sociology to physics
lol okay
what DNA testing techniques did the 18th century Europeans have, anon?

>>51342493
association of traits with foreigners is nothing new, classifying racial traits as intrinsic and dependent on lineage is different.

>>51342553
because of the autism
>>
File: PGE1 High Rock 3.jpg (158KB, 409x1140px) Image search: [Google]
PGE1 High Rock 3.jpg
158KB, 409x1140px
>>51342471
Nobody argued that Reachmen don't have Nordic blood at all, just that there's little of it at this point - certainly not enough to call them half-Nords. After the Nord removal their influence was most likely just bred out.
What we know for sure is that at the time of Tiber Wars there wasn't much of Nords left in Reachmen. Did they intermingle during 3E? Maybe, but not to the point of making the whole ethnicity Nordic, I'd reckon.

>>51342454
True.
>Only in the west do the mountains abate to the canyons and mesas of the Reach, by far the most cosmopolitan of the Holds of Skyrim, Nords of the pure blood holding only the barest majority according to the recent Imperial Census.
>The Reach could be mistaken for one of the petty kingdoms of High Rock; it is full of Bretons, Redguards, Cyrodiils, Elves of all stripes, and even a few misplaced khajiit.
>>
>>51342638
>but not to the point of making the whole ethnicity Nordic
Pardon me, half-Nordic.
>>
>>51342435
i'm pretty fucking sure that you're wrong
>>
>>51342493
If you believe what Caesar wrote, which is pretty much the only source on it and is more than likely flawed, Celts were pretty tall.
>>
>>51342739
prove it
it's a result of post-enlightenment intellectual discourse trying to explain why people are different if God didn't make them different. it was popularized in America by the time of the First Great Awakening. you should study history some time, the internet makes all information free
>>
File: small romans kicking ass.png (151KB, 728x349px) Image search: [Google]
small romans kicking ass.png
151KB, 728x349px
>>51342827
Caesar said the opposite actually
>>
>>51342833
i'm an archeology student actually.
there are races, people are biologically different, it doesn't mean that they are less valuable.
and history long before the 1800 talked about it.
don't listen to far left propaganda, i'm different from a black man or an asian man, does it mean that i'm worth more?
no
does it mean that we have different natural qualities?
yes
>>
>>51342879
>i don't like it, it must be far left propaganda
lol
>>
>>51342840
That's what I'm saying, "The Gauls look down on us for being so small of stature compared to their own larger selves."
>>
File: shrug.png (157KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
157KB, 500x309px
>>51342895
if that's the best you can say then don't bother

>>51342919
i'm agreeing with you
>>
Friendly reminder to ignore Stendarr's Justice Warriors.
>>
>>51342638
>>51342603
The idea that the Reachmen have 'precious little Nord Blood' doesn't really make sense, at least not at the time of the events of Skyrim. The largest race in proximity to the Reachmen are the Nords. Yet, somehow, after hundreds and hundreds of years of occupying the reach, they do not have a significant amount of Nordic blood? Seems pretty inconsistent.
>Pardon me, half-Nordic.
Sure, but still, 'precious little Nord Blood' still seems innacurate.

Besides, a book written in-character by some Imperial scholar isn't an objective accounting of the facts. Imperials, especially Imperial Academia, have been known to be pretty biased. Especially when it comes to Nords.

/pol/-posting must stop.
>>
File: stalin pointing finger.jpg (14KB, 238x256px) Image search: [Google]
stalin pointing finger.jpg
14KB, 238x256px
>>51342941
>Stendarr's Justice Warriors
>>
>>51341173
Probably a lot of Telvanni mages are autists
>>
>>51342933
Oh, shit famalam, my bad.
>>51342959
>The largest race in proximity to the Reachmen are the Nords. Yet, somehow, after hundreds and hundreds of years of occupying the reach, they do not have a significant amount of Nordic blood? Seems pretty inconsistent.
The largest race next to Dunmer are Nords, yet you expect me to believe they aren't half-Nordic.
Please stop with these assumptions.

And yes it needs to stop.
>>
for reasons I find too autistic to explain, I can't use magic, armor, or weapons above Steel tier
what is the right race and build for me if I want to remain lore-friendly?
>>
>>51342879
I dropped out in first year from an arch. program because I'm an idiot.

Basically the understanding I've received is that while geographically distinct populations express concretely different traits, all human populations express traits common to the human genome. For instance, I'm a white Western European. My nose is pointed. But that is because the allele indicating that nasal shape is the allele governing my nasal shape, because I inherited that placement of alleles from my ancestors. I was to understand I possess the alleles that would govern the broad, flat nose of certain African populations, or the epithelial folds of Pacific Asian populations, they're just simply not active because I did not inherit those traits.

Now, I dropped out years ago and o sucked at genetics when we covered it in Physical Anthropology and Human Prehistory 101 so I may be muddying my concepts here, but isn't that the general gist?
>>
>>51343047
Orc.
>>
Why are there so many newfags this week?
>>
>>51343047
>for reasons I find too autistic to explain,
No. You have to tell us.
>>
>>51342959
That's like saying that Orcs have a lot of Redguard and Breton blood too.
Proximity doesn't translate into racemixing by itself, there can be other barriers in place, including cultural ones:
>Thus, the Western Reach remained under Elven rule the longest of any part of High Rock, and the legacy of this dark sojourn can still be seen today.
>Elven blood still flows strong in the Reachmen, and they share the secretive, haughty demeanor of that race
>>
>>51343047
Be a Breton and hunt Fae with cold iron.
>>
File: roman spurdo.gif (102KB, 113x170px) Image search: [Google]
roman spurdo.gif
102KB, 113x170px
>>51343062
i'm just going to put it there, nice and simple because i doubt i can do better.

i'm an archeology student, first year, not a scientist.
you want me to dig a big ass hole and find a bigger asser roman villa?
i'm your man
you want me to talk about genetics?
...how big was that hole again?
>>
>>51343047
Unnamed Khajiit. I'm not kidding, try it. Their claw passive is fucking insane.
>>
>>51343043
But have the Dunmer been under occupation by the Nords for centuries?
Do the Dunmer have a reputation for heavy race-mixing?

It's not comparable. And it may be an assumption, but it's an assumption based in reason, and seems, to me, to be most likely.
>>51343097
>Thus, the Western Reach remained under Elven rule the longest of any part of High Rock, and the legacy of this dark sojourn can still be seen today.
>Elven blood still flows strong in the Reachmen, and they share the secretive, haughty demeanor of that race

Based on the same reasoning, one can assume that after a long period of Nordic rule, some Nordic genes and culture rubbed off on the Reachmen. Yet because of one offhand line you deny this. Makes no sense to me.

And like I said, it wasn't JUST proximity. Come on.
>>
>>51343092
well, most of the armor in the game looks like it was designed specifically to catch blows with all sorts of jagged edges and giant shoulder doomspikes (looking at you, Daedric) which bothers me to no end, and the weapons seem to inherit that quickly when I start to look at Ebony, Daedric, Glass (fucking glass arrows jesus christ) and Elven. Magic ends up making me think that I look like a that guy and I stop using it, plus I naturally head to fists as weapons because I can't be disarmed without being dis-armed and I'm rendered blind to the benefits of using a weapon that's not attached to me
>>
>>51343175
Yeah, the place I was at (Wilfred Laurier University in waterloo Ontario) offered Arch as a combined arts and sciences program, so along with the arch course like "methods, theory and practise" which covered excavation techniques, the rising prevalence of satellite and aerial imagery, etc, we also had a lot of soft courses.

And I mean, you're the student and I'm the dropout, but don't you think classics are a little... over saturated? I was gonna stream into Pre Contact North American, because the commercial archaeology sector in Ontario is apparently pretty steady. If you want to develop land that hasn't been surveyed, you as the landowner pay out of pocket for a survey to be done before you can build. So apparently there's a lot of work for someone with a Ba who can shovelshine.
>>
File: 1410323730678.jpg (3KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1410323730678.jpg
3KB, 242x251px
Why didn't they just take the Eagles to Skuldafn?
>>
>>51343252
... anon, you know that nobody's watching you play, right?
>>
>>51343252
just install immersive armors or some shit
>>
>>51343235
>But have the Dunmer been under occupation by the Nords for centuries?
Yes.
>Do the Dunmer have a reputation for heavy race-mixing?
There's the whole Dunmer=turboslut thing
>>
>>51343252
I am, and I'm my most persistent and dickish critic
>>
>>51342080
Argonians are like chinks cause they are dirty little shits.
>>
File: nomidium.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
nomidium.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
>>51343286
shit fuck damn it
>>51343268
>>
>>51343266
classics are just first year, i have lots of scientific studies in the remaining 4 years, like archeometry or biology applied to cultural goods
>>
File: 1458989360186.jpg (30KB, 222x199px) Image search: [Google]
1458989360186.jpg
30KB, 222x199px
>>51343252
You weren't kidding about being autistic, huh.
>>
>>51342941
No. Without Stendar Justice Warriors we would have Thalmor' from /pol/ ruin the entire kalpa. It's 4E 202 for Julianos' sake. If a breton from Highrock indentifies as a redguard, they shouldn't be mocked for it you fucking daedraprince! Honestly, I was born in the wrong fucking kalpa!
>>
>>51343317
Well, there you go. Like I said, you're doing the actual work, I dropped out to smoke weed and play fawtykay. Don't repeat my mistakes. DON'T LET THE DREAM DIE.

But also investigate commercial archaeology in your area.
>>
File: [curses in Vodyani].png (53KB, 215x345px) Image search: [Google]
[curses in Vodyani].png
53KB, 215x345px
>>51343331
no I was not no bully please
>>
File: kek wills it.jpg (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
kek wills it.jpg
90KB, 1000x800px
>>51343333
>those quads
what did kek mean by this?
>>
File: 1464879782273.jpg (744KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1464879782273.jpg
744KB, 2560x1440px
>>51343252
Download some "realistic" boring armor like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68809/? and get transmog mod which copies the stats from one armor to another http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33902/?

Basically just use the same armor for the whole game while switching its stats with the better armor pieces that you obtain.

Autismo.
>>
>>51343351
it's never too late to go back man, you can still resurrect the dream
>>
>>51343374
I also can't install mods because I'm autistic about it
end my suffering
>>
>>51343276
>But have the Dunmer been under occupation by the Nords for centuries?
>Yes.
No.
Dunmer immigrating into Skyrim, and being given Solstheim, is not the same as occupying their entire homeland.

And, as I mentioned, the Dunmer do not tend to racemix. They're very xenophobic and racist. Plus, as seen in Windhelm, they refuse to mix, culturally or racially, with the native Nords.

I thought you were trying to say Dunmer didn't have significant Nord blood, yet now you seem to be trying to argue for it.
>>51343374
I like the idea but those models are ugly as shit, jesus.
>>
>>51343399
i can understand not liking armor, but not this, come on lad, you can do it
>>
>>51343411
that is only the tip of the iceberg, anon
>>
File: 1458944707507.png (302KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1458944707507.png
302KB, 635x457px
>>51343399
But mods are for autistic people.

>>51343408
>those models are ugly as shit, jesus.
Yeah, I just punched "Generic Plate Skyrim" into Google and it gave me that, heh. You can use vanilla armor and stat switch, makes no difference.
>>
>>51343390
The dream is now carpentry and construction at the local college for the 2017/18 school year. I know the trades need people, and I'll have time for the passion options later in life. They'd probably be more geared to local conservation anyway at this point because muh birds and muh Ontario watersheds.
>>
>>51343433
i don't think i want to go deeper
>>
>>51343399
Ebony armor, steel plate and legion armor look good

And I don't why you cant use weapons better than iron, most look reasonable
>>
>>51343436
that may be but I'm hyper-autistic about allowing mods into my games, or should I say making sure that not a single one enters it
>>
>>51343451
as long as you don't neglet those passions, life is long anyway
>>
>>51343408
>No.
Yes.
>what is Dunmereth
>why was First Councit formed
>who did Ra'Athim retake Ebonheart from

I could argue that Reachmen don't tend to racemix with Nords because of all the bad blood between these two groups.
>>
File: ebunny.jpg (51KB, 346x695px) Image search: [Google]
ebunny.jpg
51KB, 346x695px
>>51343459
>ebony
>look good
NNNNNOOOOO FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1384790450836.jpg (418KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1384790450836.jpg
418KB, 1600x900px
>>51343461
Jesus lad, do you play unpatched vanilla with no DLCs as well?
>>
>>51343399
Have you actually been diagnosed with autism/Asperger?
>>
File: wew.gif (489KB, 946x760px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
489KB, 946x760px
>>51343497
Get ready to get your autism TRIGGERED
>>
>>51343499
>>51343502
nyes
>>
>>51343497
use the ebony mail anon
>>
>>51343536
>>51343546
fuck OFF
>>
>>51343539
holy shit man
how can you play vanilla skyrim?
>>
>>51342879
>Archaeology student

I am so, so sorry.
>>
Sure is lore in here.
>>
>>51343565
I don't know, I've had over 700 hours of it and I'm still doing fine
>>
>>51343579
Skyrimfags can't keep their autism in check.
>>
>>51343577
nah mate, i'm italian

>>51343597
w-what
>>
>>51343627
my autism extends to the gameplay, don't you worry
I carry around plates and cups and whatnot so I can restock dungeons and make them look prettier
I don't take any gold that's left on the map because then I can't put it back and it riles me up
I don't play as Orcs, Imperials, Khajiit, or Argonians
>>51343621
I don't know how to explain how my autism goes to Daggerfall, but it does
>>
>>51343293
>argonians are shit
>instead of orcs, which are literal shit
>>
>>51343676
but you can drop gold
>>
>>51343693
not in bag form
>>
>>51343676
>I carry around plates and cups and whatnot so I can restock dungeons and make them look prettier
Nah, fuck yourself you're lying.
>>
>>51343705
no fucking way, you're fucking with us
>>
>>51343705
Oh my God.
>>
>>51343706
>>51343722
I don't know what to tell you
maybe I got it from /tg/, maybe not
>>
File: CHIM aliens.jpg (104KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
CHIM aliens.jpg
104KB, 553x484px
and, ehm, after this...moment, i think we can go back to the lore
so...CHIM eh? weird shit...
>>
I warned you all and you didn't listen
>>
>>51343497
It's true, autismos DO screech and flail over irrelevant nitpicking they feel makes them superior to normal people!
>>
>>51343886
while that's true I certainly don't feel superior to normies
>>
>>51340914

Late as fuck, but anyone know the weapon mod he's talking about? I've always been disappointed by the lack of polearms in TES games.
>>
>>51344166
Skyrim redone adds a lot of weapon classes, halberds included
>>
>>51344166
Spears by Soolie are the only good ones.
>>
>>51343730
anon, you're my hero
>>
>leave for the day
>come back
>majority of thread is shit
well this weekend was a disaster
>>
>>51344326
This, what the hell happened? Are we Skyrim general now?
>>
>>51344367
No, we're /int/.
>>
>>51344326
>>51344367
when shitposting starts, it goes till the end of the thread
>>
>>51344392
Would reporting off-topic posts even do anything? We really need mods to keep this general tidy at this point.
>>
>>51344425
maybe, but the mods as far as I know aren't 24 hours/day here, so it could take awhile for them to take action and it would be too late
>>
>>51344425
I don't know about you, but I've been doing my part
>>
>>51344472
I see it worked like a charm.
>>
Akulakhan. Do we have hard evidence about what happened to it? The Nerevarine beats up Dagoth Ur, destroys the heart and leaves for Akavir. But that actual physical shell... does everyone just leave it there in the mountain?
>>
>>51344555

Didn't it collapse into a lake of magma when the Heart was destroyed?
>>
>>51344555
It fell in lava, anon. Let it go.
It returns in C0DA.
>>
>>51344650
daily reminder that c0da is fanfiction
>>
File: yes and.png (24KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
yes and.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>51344670
>>
>>51344630
>>51344650

Yeah but it was standing in lava the whole time with apparently no issues.
>>
>>51344326
It's almost comically bad. Almost.
>>
>>51344846
Let's say the parts are still there under the lava.
How do you suppose would anyone be able to salvage it?
>>
>>51344884
Magic.
Maybe some great telekinesis, pull it up out of the lava using the force.
>>
File: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lorkhan.jpg (103KB, 565x933px) Image search: [Google]
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lorkhan.jpg
103KB, 565x933px
>>51344884
Big Dick Big Wig Nerevar Reborn.
>>
>>51344959
And what's next?
It's not like it can be reused like the original Numidium, being incomplete and damaged, plus it lacks the power source too.
>>
>>51344884

If somebody can build a golem inside of a mountain, I suspect some hazmat recovery isn't beyond their skills.

>>51345005

I thought the actual "flesh" of the Numidium (First and Second) was somehow special?
>>
>>51345026
I think the "skin" of the original one was.
>>
>>51344990
>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lorkhan
top kek
>>
If the threads aren't going well maybe we should just rebrand the next one as a tabletop/UESRPG specific thread. Keep it as /tg/ as possible so we can refocus a bit?
>>
File: woodborne.png (20KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
woodborne.png
20KB, 180x180px
I'll see you next weekend, /tgesg/
next time bring less shitposters
>>
>>51345113

To what end?
>>
>>51345195
To the end of being more /tg/ related than the threads have been now? By talking about, you know, traditional games?
>>
>>51345113
>General Rules
>This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
They already don't give a fuck, you think something would change?
>>
File: tumblr_nppx00NY8T1rbmp18o1_1280.jpg (122KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nppx00NY8T1rbmp18o1_1280.jpg
122KB, 750x499px
>>51343267
>>
>>51345241
Just get Seht in here, have him post it as a UESRPG dedicated thread with a different OP. This shit only happens because this is a general.
>>
You're probably mistaken if you think you can talk about the Elder Scrolls setting without mentioning the videogames... cause that's pretty much the entirety of the setting.
>>
>>51345354
Not even if we're discussing the extensive tabletop game developed by people from this board? I'd hope we could avoid shitposting then, or else we're fucked.
>>
>>51345354
I'm honestly more disgusted with /int/, /his/ and /pol/ memes ITT.
>>
>>51345354
It's one thing to mention the games occasionally and other to have a full blown gameplay/modding discussion.
Just because you're triggered by waifuposting doesn't mean you should drag this shit outside /tesg/.
>>
What happens to vampires when they die?
>>
>>51345113
Won't help, shitposters will shitpost.

>>51345354
That doesn't mean you can come here and solely talk about mods and gameplay. The vast majority of what we talk about here has to do with text and dialogue.
And shit like /in/memery and related shitposting is just completely unwarranted. If you're here to primarily talk about games and gameplay over lore, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>51345416
They become MB's dick sleeve.
>>
>>51345416
They produce ash.
>>
>>51345456
Am I the only one who doesn't like vampires associated with solely Molag Bal? Even in Morrowind it was actually Vaernima who had the cure for vampirism, even though we got it from MB. And, of course, Cyrodiilic vampires have ties to Clavicus.

I like to think that vampires turn into wraiths or some other kind of vengeful spirits after death.
>>
>>51345354
That's like saying that you can't talk about 40K lore without getting into the statistics of your plastic guys. The ballistic skill of your IG dudes has comparatively little to do with the lore behind them.
>>
File: 1461881888893.jpg (39KB, 419x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461881888893.jpg
39KB, 419x281px
>>51342435
>no one throughout human history ever noted the differences between peoples

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>51345547
Well according to TESO Lamae Bal separated herself and her covenant from Molag Bal's vampires so maybe he can't claim everyone. But again, it's TESO.
>>
>>51345569
I think he means more "Ancient people never looked down on others for how they looked or where they came" which makes him even more wrong
>>
>>51341206
If that's true, how come Skoganvarri is east of Sweden? Check mate fjordapes.
>>
It's finally over, what a nightmare
>>
>>51345569
>he doesn't even know what racial theory is
top kek
do you often believe things just because people tell you to, anon?
>>51345731
how has public education failed you
>>
File: 1484594413572.png (87KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
1484594413572.png
87KB, 500x222px
>>51345841
Can't wait to discuss autism, college, leftists, snowniggers, Argentina and other shit next week!
>>
>>51345892
This has nothing to do with racial theory, it has to do with labeling based on physical and cultural features you dumb shit. It wasn't called racism or bigotry back in yore as it was just hatred, it didn't mean that the Spanish didn't hate the ever loving shit out of the Moors and considered them subhuman barbarians and any who looked like a Moor.
>>
>>51345841
Frankly if threads are gonna be like this we should let them die on the weekend instead of forcing it just because it's "still" the weekend.
There's too much blatant shitposting and even ontopic discussions are just labeled autistic if they last linger than 3 posts.
Threads aren't dying early, we're strangling them out of mercy.
>>
>>51346033
>even ontopic discussions are just labeled autistic if they last linger than 3 posts
Where?
>>
>>51345941
>that image
I mean, Vivec isn't exactly wrong. It's just that he's really no better than Azura is.
>>
>>51345408
>>51345452

I think there's a place for gameplay discussion if, as seen earlier, it's helping anons get a good collection of lore-friendly mods that help engage with the setting. Especially when you consider asking about that sort of thing in /vg/ will just confuse them because it doesn't involve jiggle physics.

>>51345552

This isn't a good comparison considering most of 40K takes place outside of the tabletop game. All the fluff is in the books. All the Elder Scrolls fluff is in the video games, minus those two novels. 40K could exist without a tabletop presence. TES, at least in it's current form, would not exist without the video games.
>>
>>51346055
tuskposting and plate tectonics are the examples that come to mind
>>
>>51346025
>It wasn't called racism or bigotry back in yore
yes, because it wasn't racism. 'racism' isn't just hating people because of their skin color, it's an ideology that creates artificial categories of race that divide people based on expressed physical traits. it isn't about skin color, it's about genetics, and the belief that certain genetic groups are inferior to others or otherwise associated with personality traits. there is an entire structure to it, leading to stuff like the 'one drop rule' and elaborate caste systems as seen in south american post-spanish contact. you're literally so uneducated on this that you don't even know what racism is.
>>
>>51343235
>But have the Dunmer been under occupation by the Nords for centuries
Yes you blithering moron thats why they hate Nords.
>>
>>51346290
And you just invalidated whatever argument you were making by mocking me.
>>
>>51346464
>waaaaa i got called out for talking about shit i don't know about
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>51346033
last weekend's second thread was better than the first one.
>>
Tell me three (3) reasons you wouldn't worship Azura

You can't
>>
File: 1451467389313.gif (158KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451467389313.gif
158KB, 200x200px
>>51346841
She's a bitch.
She's a cunt.
I don't hate myself.
>>
>>51346878
1 Bitch = cunt, so you only gave two "reasons"

2 You explained nothing, they aren't even real reasons

>I don't hate myself.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>51347071
>>
>>51347085
The fuck are you doing, hasn't this thread shown you that we're done for this week?
>>
>>51347123
You're not my real dad.
>>
>>51346878
>Not having crippling self loathing and depression disguised as easygoing confidence
Get with it m8
>>
File: Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!.png (554KB, 973x821px) Image search: [Google]
Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!.png
554KB, 973x821px
Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.