[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1230: Comfortable And Easy To Wear Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 77

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50720243
>>
>>50731055
I like shorts.
>>
Exalted: Infernals

Caste Yozi: Malfeas * He has some Charms I like.
Favored Yozi: Isidoros * Is awesome.
Drop In

Hero of Hell - 600 * Growing more powerful with every victory? How can I refuse?
Orphan Cub of the Devil Tiger - 300 * Oh. Oh yes.

Remember the Past - 50 * Probably not a lot of important mnowledge I didn't already have, but it could be useful.
You Are Not Me - 100 * Useful.
Can't Keep Me Down - 200 * ...I'm going to need this for a certain drawback.

Beautiful and Terrible - 0 * Well, it's free. Why not?
Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi - 200 * Ooh, magic. Gimme.
The Inner World - 400 * My soul probably looks pretty weird at this point.

Staff of Forbidden Light - [150] * I mean, may come in handy.

The Fortress that Moves - [150] - 50 * Giant moving fortress that boosts my power? Hell yeah.

Followers - 0 * We all need friends.

Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain + 100 * I will throw all of creation into UTTER ANARCHY!! AHAHAHAH!!
A Hellish Rival + 200 * Everyone needs competition.
Love of Adorjan + 200 * Sounds hot.
Heretic + 300 * I mean, I was probably going to end up pissing the Yozi off soon enough.
>>
>>50731116
But is your Rattata in the top percentage of Rattata?
>>
File: HATE.png (164KB, 372x236px) Image search: [Google]
HATE.png
164KB, 372x236px
have you ever been personally angry at a "good guy" in the setting that you committed violence? It coud be from just punching them in the face to other violent actions.
>>
>>50731122
So does anyone mind telling me how well this works? I'm kind of fumbling around after skimming through the books.

The Themes of the previous Devil Tiger included freedom, individuality, kindness, protection, responsibility, protection of the weak and the innocent and the downtrodden, the storm and it's associated elements, and righteous punishment.

The Urge is the desire to seek out and destroy slavery wherever it is found. The Torment is to be completely paralyzed but wholly conscious for 12 hours.

The limitation of Sorcery is that it cannot be used to bind or control mortal beings. The advantage is that any defensive or buffing effect is stronger.

The Flaw of the perfect defense charms is that they cannot be used unless acting in defense of something other than yourself.

There'll be two Shintai Charms: one will make you a partially corporeal stormcloud in the form of a man and the other is a transformation into an enormous eagle.
>>
So is it best just to take a lot of drawbacks in Kamen Rider Neo Heisei and hide in the Warehouse? None of them over 100 CP are reasonably priced, and taking more than 200 CP in drawbacks there is pretty much a death sentence unless you're always in a fortress.
>>
>>50731133
Thundercats 2011. Anyone who watched the series knows that, with the exception of Lion-O and the two kits, the members of the main gang were dicks. So I...taught them a lesson.

They shaped up after that.
>>
>>50731200
For which part?
>>
>>50731122
>Love of Adorjan + 200 * Sounds hot.
Her love is punishment and torture, to teach you to let go of all things and concerns in the world, the wisdom of detachment through suffering.
>>
Just a quick question /jc, in Siren Blood Curse, the Ourouborous perks, what is its exact nature? Did Dirge ever say whether its magical, spiritual or alien-stuff in terms of source? I'm wondering if it can benefit from perks that increase the strength of its abilities due to its source, or if I could do some other cool stuff with it.
>>
>>50731133
Nah, my jumper treats his chain as a real-life television sort of thing, so the most he'll do is throw his hands up in the air and grumble about how everyone is being an idiot - again.
>>
>>50731288
Part 2, famalam.
>>
>>50731307
So just run away? As a Green Sun Prince (and a jumper) most here could deal with anything she might send after you into creation. As for what she does to you in your dreams. . . well jumpers have torture resistance and/or no sleep perks.
>>
>>50731342
Pretty much everything seems to be spiritual there, senpai.

>>50731351
Oh, uh, then yeah. Those are some pretty tough drawbacks, and pretty much impossible to survive if you take the second 200 CP drawback. So just hide in your Warehouse, yeah.
>>
File: 2008-10-23-Detour.jpg (318KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
2008-10-23-Detour.jpg
318KB, 525x1216px
>>50731307
If I'm in Malfeas, I'm probably fucked anyway. For the dream visits, I have a ton of willpower and that pekr in the jump that heals mental or spiritual scars.

I mean, who doesn't like a rough redhead?
>>
Star Wars-Clone Wars
Legends
Start on Coruscant
Human
Force Sensitive 800
Anomaly 200
Mechanical Genius -400
Melee Training Free
Starting Powers Free
Absorb Deflect Energy Free
Force Heal Free
Doppelganger Free
Lightsaber Free

Rip off Darth Vader +100
Golden Bikini +300
>>
>>50731140
Looks great. You're missing one thing, though: Your Precipitous Fiat. Infernals have something called "Acts of Villainy" that let them reduce Torment by acting like cartoon supervillains. Like, Malfeas's encourages you to cultivate rivals, the Ebon Dragon wants you to engage in NTR, She Who Lives In Her Name likes it when you explain your plans, stuff like that. If you're clever, you don't have to be evil about it, the only real mandate is that you have to be grandiose and flamboyant. As a Devil-Tiger, you get your own, the Precipitous Fiat, which can be less outright villainous and easier to turn to good. So what ham-tastic action would fit with your love of freedom, justice, and responsibility?
>>
>>50731122
Mmm, delicious builds.

>>50731140
>So does anyone mind telling me how well this works? I'm kind of fumbling around after skimming through the books.
It looks like it works pretty well?

Pretty fun Devil Tiger there, sounds like they'd be nice to hang out with.

Any idea what kind of Anima power you'd have/what shape you forehead light has?

>Probably not a lot of important knowledge I didn't already have, but it could be useful.
I mean, with You Are Not Me, they could probably tutor you in various Creation-specific things. Stuff like Occult, Sorcery, Geomancy, and all that. And millenia of superhuman military genius, since Slayer/Dawn.

Seems useful, what with being a drop-in.

>...I'm going to need this for a certain drawback.
Yes, that's probably a good idea.

>Sounds hot.
I'd say it's more bloody than hot?

>I mean, I was probably going to end up pissing the Yozi off soon enough.
True enough, if you're not hiding your Devil Tiger-ness.

Overall, it sounds like you'd want to stay away from Hell. Would be hard to get Isidoros to give you his Charms that way though.

>>50731367
Not sure if torture resistance would help much... But generally, yeah. There's a reason it's only +200cp.

>>50731410
>If I'm in Malfeas, I'm probably fucked anyway.
Guess we'll find out in a few days, when I release a new pdf with location roll added?

>spoiler
Indeed... have fun, don't scream too much.
>>
Questions from a fairly new jumper:
1 - Warehouse builds?
I feel like basic utilities (plumbing/electricity) are a must buy, since infinite water and power are handy even if you can't run them out of the Warehouse. Local net connection seems to get a lot of hate, and while it's expensive a fiat-secure internet connection seems worth it.
Medbay is also definitely a must-have imo, along with the portal instead of the key. Food supply would be useful early on but would become irrelevant pretty quick. I've also seen a fair amount of contention about Return. Depending on how you rule it (I am reading it as 'you may return to any world you have visited for an additional ten years, once per world') it could be a great way to tie up loose ends or just vacation for a bit.

The only really useless choices seem to be the Hardsuit, the robots, and the gravity link. Everything else is at least kind of ok even if it will eventually be obsolete.

2 - Origins
How do you handle the memories of origins? Most jumps have an 'age' associated with them. Is that the age when your self in that universe is connected to your jumper-self? Or do you handle it differently?

3 - How do you store your jumps? I have a folder full of PDFs and a separate folder full of word docs, one for each jump. It's workable right now that I only have a couple, but I can see it becoming kind of a pain in the ass once you get to 10+.

4 - How much do you usually write? A couple hundred word summary blurb? A bigger, more detailed timeline, or fully fleshed out scenes? Or do you just keep it all in your head?

5 - Any other thoughts to share with someone just starting out? Favorite jumps? Least-favorite jumps? Funny stories?
>>
File: darkstorm-3-0-5.jpg (44KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
darkstorm-3-0-5.jpg
44KB, 1200x675px
What are some good jumpchains to get aimbot like aim?
>>
>>50731463
portal is of rather limited size, while a key can let you utilize doors of any size. Clapchemy up some hangar doors and you are golden.
>>
>>50731484
I think there is an aimbot perk in the Rust Jump.
>>
>>50731463
Robots are super useful for keeping things organized, and there's at least one option (in RA3) that requires them. Gravity Link is also just a lot of fun, especially early on, and it lets you lure stronger things into your Warehouse and kill them when they're disoriented.

Hardsuit is garbage, though.
>>
>>50731116
>Shorts + hoodie = fall
maximum comfy
>>
>>50731490
I fiat my portals as being able to turn doors into portals of an equivalent size.
>>
What are some jumps you feel don't get enough love or attention?
>>
>>50731484
Savant from Pokemon
>>
>>50731395
I thought as much. I was thrown off by the Omega form, being some scary non-euclidean stuff.

But assuming that the skill comes from a spiritual source, now I can get down to business. Many thanks anon.
>>
File: tAG_105508.jpg (149KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_105508.jpg
149KB, 790x593px
Jump # 141 Pokemon Conquest
Background: Warlord (200)
Pokemon: Vulpix, Delphox, Wobbuffet, Exeggutor, Talonflame, Arceus*
Perks:
*Elemental Focus – Fire, Psychic (0)
*Leadership (0)
*Animal Person (100)
*efficient Usage (100)
*Lagistics (150, Discount)
Equipment:
*Elemental Item – Fire stone (50)
*Warrior Imports (400)
Companions:

Akitsu
Background: Ronin
Perks:
Elemental Focus – Ice x 2
Animal Person
Pokefinder
Pokemon: Eevee >Glaceon, Laprus, Abisnow, Fralass, Articuno
Equipment:
*Potion

Arcueid
Perks:
*Elemental focus – Ground, Rock
*Animal Person
*Pokefinder
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch>Flygon, Tyrant, Kubutops, Aerodactyl, Lunatone
Equipment:
*Potion

Tamamo
Perks:
*Elemental Focus – Dark, Ghost
*Animal Person
Pokefinder
Pokemon: Sneezle, Gengar, Zoroark, Chandelure, Sabeleye
Equipment
*Potion

Dove
Perks:
Elemental Focus – Water, Dark
Pokemon: Squirtal>Blastoise, Panguro, Gyarados, Zoroark, Spriritomb
Equipment
*Potion

Archer
Background: Soldier
Perks:
*Frontlines
*Strategic thought
*Elemental focus – Metal, Fire
Pokemon: Charizard, Doublade, Metagros,
Equipment
*Potion

Gato
Perks:
*Elemental focus Grass, Fighting
*Frontlines
*Strategic thought
Pokemon: Bulbasaur >Venusau Breloom, Miltank
Equipment:
*Potion

Iksander
Perks:
*Elemental Focus – Water, Steel
*Frontlines
*Strategic thought
Pokemon: Roilu, Magnezone, Poliwrath
Equipment:
*Potion

Yuki
Perks:
Elemental Focus: Normal X 2
Animal Person
Pokefinder
Pokemon: Eevee> Espion, Ditto, Lopunny
Equipment:
*Potion
>>
>>50731574
Most of them.

But, more seriously, Suggsverse.
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
What kind of waifus does Bloodborne have?
>>
>>50731574
All the single-note Jumps. You know, the ones people only talk about when they want something. Everyone knows about Ship Importing, but do you know anything else from Uncharted Waters? Or anything besides Real Eater from Medaka Box?
>>
>>50731574
Ravenloft and Dragon's Age Inquistion
>>
>>50731133
Not so much anger, but I did make a point to punch the various Aces in the face during my stint in Ace Combat.
In retrospect, punching an eleven year old Hans Grimm while screaming "STOP BEING A PUSSY, FAGGOT" may not be the best indicator of my sanity.
>>
>>50731701
Dolls
Cute cute dolls
>>
>>50731463
1. Generally, you can build that stuff in the warehouse with a few tech perks. Then again I sunk points into a bunch of pods.

2. I headcanon my way through the ages. The way I put it, in the past your origins give you, you and your companions didn't really know you were a jumper until the time the jump actually started. They just...collectively remembered. You may build sentimentality and trauma as a result of those memories, though.

3. Google docs is super useful.

4. It really depends on how much I want to write. Some jumps I just have a blurb or two, other ones I have a big long writing thing like I did with the Disgaea jump (I didn't post it in the thread, though...and it wasn't that long. But it DID have a plot)

5. Companions and social perks are you greatest allies. The TOME jump has some really cool social perks and it's perfect for a beginning jumper.
>>
>>50731683
This jump turned out to take many unexpected turns.I did not expect to evolve as a human twice sadly instead of new powers my wardrobe just got an upgrade though people told me each time I appeared more noble and distinguished.

This place worked on an illogical system of war. It’s easy to miss in the fantasy cock fighting elements that you are kicking people out of their homes and taking over leadership positions based on them. *All the face palms*

People were surprised when I took over that I actually was interesting in governing. This had the unexpected effect of getting people to rally to my side and getting more trainers willing to fight under my banner.

We “fought” our way through the other kingdoms and eventually defeated Nobunaga only for me to be confronted with Arceus. I had a ton of questions at this point so there was no way I wasn’t going to link to him. I succeeded and then Nobunaga and his allies returned for another go apparently he wanted to destroy Arceus or something.

We fought I won and then things took another unexpected turn, apparently Nobunaga was doing this because he was distressed that people were starting to just see pokemon as tools of war. He actually wasn’t a bad guy and wound up allying with me.

So… finally I got to talk with Arceus. He told me this place had been greatly changed after he saw humans and pokemon wage bloody and brutal war together. So he erased what had been and recreated it as this system to limit the bloodshed. Fair enough.

I ruled Rusei the best I could until it was time to go, oddly I wound up leaving the place in Oichi and Nobunaga’s hands. Arceus wasn’t able to come with me but gave me an egg to hatch that would contain a new Arceus, It warned outside of the pokemon universe while it would exceed the powers of any pokemon it would not be Omnipotent. It also offered that should I lose my chain that I was welcome to return to this world to live out my life.
>>
>>50731710
I like Devil Style, from Medaka Box. No more plot armor, even playing field.
>>
One Piece question! Has it been said if the powers, permanently transforming rocks into clothes and making art into actual things, shown by the samurai of Wano are magic or due to a Devil Fruit?
>>
>>50731710
I always liked Scar Dead.
>>
>>50731710
I like Lip Service and that automated movement perk from Medaka Box.
>>
>>50731701
A doll.
A corpse.
A squid-clam-whale-human cosmic horror lady. Also a corpse though.
A prostitute.
A yandere priestess.
>>
>>50731701
Well there's Maria, The Doll, Various Old Ones (The Moon Presence, Ebritas, etc.), Vicar Amelia if you can prevent her from transforming into a giant furry monster (or not if your into that kind of thing), Annalise in Castle Cainhurst, and Eileen the Crow.
>>
>>50731532
thats some major fanwanking right there, takes away the one real drawback of portals. Not saying anything against it mind, but it's still bending things awful fierce.
>>
>>50731456
Hmm... How about giving loud and hammy speeches about why my enemies are wrong and how much they suck?

>>50731462
>Any idea what kind of Anima power you'd have/what shape you forehead light has?
Uhh... Maybe the shape is a spiral to represent a tornado or something along those lines. Can't think of much else that's fitting without looking dumb?

I'm not exactly sure what Anima powers are?

>I mean, with You Are Not Me, they could probably tutor you in various Creation-specific things. Stuff like Occult, Sorcery, Geomancy, and all that. And millenia of superhuman military genius, since Slayer/Dawn.
Fair enough. I just wasn't sure how much useful knowledge they'd have for stuff outside of combat and this is probably late enough in a chain with plenty of similar perks that a millennia of combat experience isn't that big of a deal. Still pretty great for 50 CP though.

And seems to be a steal with all of the other knowledge.

>I'd say it's more bloody than hot?
Doesn't matter had horrific mental mutilation.

>Overall, it sounds like you'd want to stay away from Hell. Would be hard to get Isidoros to give you his Charms that way though.
Ah, dammit. That'd a fair point, he does have some cool Charms. I may have to drop Hero of Hell and restructure my build depending on just how large of a boost you get from a victory streak?

Thanks for thr help by the way, guys. And thanks for the jump, Mardukth. Though it has resulted in me wasting a ton of time reading about Exalted now that I understand it well enough to actually enjoy it. And I had to leave behind a bunch of stuff that I really wanted in the jump because there's too much cool shit.
>>
>>50731710
I have no doubt I would not have Survived SCP were it not for bookmaker,Real Eater is nice, but no Jumper's toolkit is complete without bookmaker
>>
>>50731790
Oh right, Annalise literally goes on a spiel about how she's too afraid to lose you if you give her a wedding ring.

Arrogant and bitchy though.
>>
>>50731748
They're likely Devil Fruits, given that Kin'emon and Kanjuro can't swim, and that Kin'emon said that he developed his powers after eating a strange fruit. They just call it sorcery because Wano is a backwater country that doesn't know about the weirder stuff out there in the world.
>>
>>50731463
1 - my build's Plumbing, Electricity, Forcewall, Portal, Free Space, Loft, and 2 Stasis Pods.

Mostly, the first two is for comfy in the first few jumps. Then forcewall is just nice to not have to worry about stuff. The portal might be less practical for big things than the key, but is cooler/more convenient otherwise. I like having lotsa space. And pods are great.

2 - I basically incarnate at that age. So they'd been going around for that long, then they suddenly realise they're me and awaken a bunch of powers.

Drop-Ins just get reset to that age, while falling from the sky/suddenly appearing.

3 - seperate text files. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to look through, yes? But sadly I am committed now.

4 - I usually just keep it in my head, only really write summaries of settings I like/for a build in thread.

5 - Start with stuff you know and like, I'd say? Actraiser, EVO, Dragonlance, Indiana Jones, Teen Titans, and Kung Fury are some of my favorites.
>>
>>50731809
>Hmm... How about giving loud and hammy speeches about why my enemies are wrong and how much they suck?
Sounds great. Now we just have to give it an overblown name. How about "Flaw-Revealing Didacticism?"
>>
>>50731424
When I first wake up I find myself sitting in a smelly cargo bay. Memories of two lives slam into each other like podracers. As I get reoriented I remember the last thing I was doing was playing around on the internet about Star Wars.

The other last thing I remember is that I got shot with a stun gun and thrown in a spaceship. I spend a few minutes freaking the fuck out because some dumb imagination game on the internet is real then I spend a few hours freaking out because I'm a slave in Star Wars the land of the golden bikini. I'm a fucking gear head in college, true for both worlds, I'm not ready for that. By the time I'm done with that the ship is landing.

The slavers, a motley assortment of scum from all species, begin to drag the other people out of the ship one at a time. I'm brought out last a few hours after the rest.

A group of Neimoidians speak quickly with one of the slavers who laughs and accepts a credit chit from them. Just like that the Trade Federation gets their hands on me, apparently they saw enough of the work I had done before I existed in this world to be really impressed. I'm flown to some planet in the absolute middle of nowhere and for the next six months design droids and ships for the bastards. I do it as slowly as I can while still doing the absolute minimum needed to keep their focus away from me. It's not actually that bad, they treat me as a precious tool. I'm fed, clothed, given entertainment, and generally treated as more important then the rest research base I work at combined. Knowing I'm one of the best ship makers in the galaxy probably contributes to that.

Unfortunately being such a valuable resource means they watch me like a hawk. It takes seven months to even get out a transmission by building one into my arm while doing routine maintenance on it. The galactic fleet showing up in orbit and the droids guarding the base freaking the fuck out were the first sign for me to show off those fancy force powers I knew.
>>
File: 1477954469062.jpg (155KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477954469062.jpg
155KB, 1024x512px
>>50731463
>1 - Warehouse builds?
I think you've got it pretty right. I like the portals/link option because it means you can always keep your warehouse open, even when moving the opening portal to a new place - you open the second portal, then shift the first one.

>2 - Origins
I handle it exactly like you've said.

>3 - How do you store your jumps?
We usually refer to them as builds. Jumps being the documents or the worlds themselves. Personally I have a one excel spreadsheet with a sheet for each build (or a bunch of builds), then a separate excel file with my accumulated total, sorted into categories. They used to be part of the same file but it got way too big on its own and i had to split them.

4 - How much do you usually write?
Most jumps I'm not super familar with, so I just write a bunch of lines like
>First make friends with protagonists.
>Make sure X doesn't die.
>Go steal the Villain's tech after he discovered Y
>Use Perk A and Perk B to do Thing C in that place.
Only if I know the setting really well do I end up writing a lot, and sometimes then it hits a few thousand words.

5 - Any other thoughts to share with someone just starting out?
Advice: Don't ignore generic jumps. They've usually got some really good perks and items.
Companions are probably going to be with you for the long run so pick them wisely and don't neglect them.
Don't forget you can pick up a lot of stuff without buying it for cp.
I personally stacked the early part of my chain so that the jumps went in escalating levels of power - that way I didn't get uber power early and get bored.

Favourite jumps: Sword and Sorcery's one of my favs. There are quite a few I really enjoyed building/writing for, too many to list.
>>
>>50731701
The doctor, though she gets replaced by an imposter later on.
>>
>>50731809
>Hmm... How about giving loud and hammy speeches about why my enemies are wrong and how much they suck?
Sounds good.

>Uhh... Maybe the shape is a spiral to represent a tornado or something along those lines. Can't think of much else that's fitting without looking dumb?
Fair enough. Seems decent.

>I'm not exactly sure what Anima powers are?
They're basically the unique powers your Caste has, aside from Charms.

Slayers can look huge and supernaturally terrifying, Malefactors do priestly and unholy stuff, Defilers get a defence boost, Scourges get anima-glow muting and silence, Fiends get oath-binding and learning other being's charms

>Fair enough. I just wasn't sure how much useful knowledge they'd have for stuff outside of combat and this is probably late enough in a chain with plenty of similar perks that a millennia of combat experience isn't that big of a deal. Still pretty great for 50 CP though.
>And seems to be a steal with all of the other knowledge.
Pretty much, yeah. They wouldn't be the /best/ at it, since you're a Dawn and didn't take Savant perks... But after the few centuries, you start to pick things up.

Without the second perk, it's a lot harder to get access to all of that though.

>first spoiler
And that makes it all worth it. Right?

>Ah, dammit. That'd a fair point, he does have some cool Charms. I may have to drop Hero of Hell and restructure my build depending on just how large of a boost you get from a victory streak?
It's a pretty noticeable boost. You already start noticing improvements with the first victory and then it just keeps building up, until you suffer a loss.

...To be fair, you could probably get him to give you his Charms even with Heretic. He seems like he'd it if you actually braved going into Malfeas while everything's trying to kill, just to get his charms.

>And thanks for the jump, Mardukth.
You're welcome.

>spoiler
Well, if you had fun with it? And thanks.
>>
What perks are there that help with mixing different systems of magic?
>>
When a jump lets you import an "Item", would a suit of armor be considered too much?

I want to Enchant my Doom Praetor suit with the King Arthur Jump.
>>
>>50732166
Conjoined Conjuration from Card Caster Sakura
Dark Wisdom from Overlord
>>
>>50732166
Cojoined Conjures from cardcaptor sakura and dark wisdom from overlord come to mind. Seriously though, that question comes up every few threads.
>>
>>50732206
Okay, how about a different question: What systems are worth combining with I Cheat/Conjoined Conjures/Like a Bike/Dark Wisdom?
>>
>>50731799
Look, if you are putting something inside the warehouse that doesn't fits through the portal you either have enough space science/magic to make it fit in the warehouse or you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>50731899
Works for me.

>>50732046
>And that makes it all worth it. Right?

Yes.

I also had another concept for the jumper's own Devil Tiger form later on, if you don't mind giving your thoughts on it?

My own Devil Tiger themes will include fire, steel, determination, willfulness, self-improvement, war, honor, passion, conflict, single combat, upholding promises, melee combat, blades, irreverence, and rivalry.

The Urge is constantly striving to mprove and to seek out strong opponents to test might against. The Torment is a feeling of overwhelming weakness – such that simply walking is an exhausting and Herculean task – that lasts for a day.

The Flaw of the Perfect Defenses is that it cannot be used to defend against melee attacks while actively participating in combat for the Infernal would loathe to sully the glory of combat with cheap tricks.

The Precipitous Fiat is going full anime during fight scenes. Calling out attacks as they're made, unnecessary flashiness, not revealing your true power right away, etc.

The Anima Banner is a stylized bonfire. The Power is inducing feelings of passion in others.

Shintai Charms:
The body is changed from the inside out, the skin is coated in metallic scales which drastically increase durability and on the inside of the body, an incredible flame burns and can be seen as an intense orange glow in the eyes and mouth of the Exalt. If the skin is damaged enough to be punctured, the unquenching flame pours forth into a firestorm which encompasses the area around the user.

The Exalt assumes the form of an enormous iron dragon the size of a small mountain. The form is in possession of equally enormous wings and can fly despite its enormous weight, but landings are not at all graceful and are what you'd expect dor thousands of tons dropping out of the sky. The dragon can exhale enormous amounts of intense flame.
>>
>>50732285
That's going to depends on what exactly you're looking for. You might want to fuse DnD's Vancian system with the magic you picked up in Hero Union BBS so you can stop worrying about prepping spells every morning and take advantage of you massive mana pool instead of having a limited umber of cast per day.
>>
>>50731799
The drawback of portals is that they cost 30 CP. I could also houserule getting them for free, but I think this makes more sense.
>>
HeavensAnon.
>>
>>50732438
It calls itself "!!AY+l2kAk90g".

Be warned.
>>
>>50732322
portal without wanking is small, like small car has trouble fitting small.
>>
Besides Fate, where can I research conceptual spells or craft conceptual weapons and armor?
>>
>>50732522
Viking Saga
>>
>>50732533
Hero Union BBS at high enough levels.
>>
>>50732285
Is there a point to having more than one of these?
>>
>>50732522
Yo, nigga, you ever heard of Exalted?

>>50732564

I'd assume it'd take less time/be easier to combine them.
>>
>>50732564
Some of them, yes, because they all work differently, and some have other benefits. You'll have to read and compare them to find which one/s you like more.
>>
>>50732522
All over the place. People think of "conceptual magic" as if it were some crazy super-powered thing. But it just means magic that works in the world of Platonic ideals rather than Aristotelian matter. Like, biomany is conceptual, because it deals with an arbitrary classification ("life") and fails to deal with the same components when they're not in that arbitrary class. The only difference between Fate's conceptual magic and anywhere else's is that Fate tends to be powerful. So really, you'd be better served by asking "where can I get powerful magic".
>>
>>50732522
King Arthur
in the Fate version
>>
File: 1421819603946.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1421819603946.gif
3MB, 200x155px
>>50732438
Me!
>>
>>50732438

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50732336
>I also had another concept for the jumper's own Devil Tiger form later on, if you don't mind giving your thoughts on it?
Sure.

It seems pretty good, and very much an Isidoros-influenced Devil Tiger.

>The Urge is constantly striving to mprove and to seek out strong opponents to test might against.
A good archetype, but a Devil Tiger's Urge is automatically set to their motivation. So, you don't really have that?

>The Flaw of the Perfect Defenses is that it cannot be used to defend against melee attacks while actively participating in combat for the Infernal would loathe to sully the glory of combat with cheap tricks.
A little odd in that it doesn't work when he's in his element, but it is pretty cool. Maybe add something so that it /can/ be used against "dishonorable" attacks?

>The Precipitous Fiat is going full anime during fight scenes.
That should be fun.

>Shintai Charms:
Oh, these are pretty damn cool. A dragon theme in there too?

Overall, I'd say it's another cool one.
>>
File: DEBT INTENSIFIES.png (14KB, 134x130px) Image search: [Google]
DEBT INTENSIFIES.png
14KB, 134x130px
>>50732596
YOU
>>
>>50732596
>not worm
trash taste
>>
>>50732596

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>50732285
Well you want to use a base magic system that is flexible, has few requirements, and that ideally is 'self contained' within the caster: not relying on absorbing power from the environment, or not relying on the weave or ley lines or crap like that. Most mana-type systems are like that.

Something like Heylin magic from Shaolin Showdown, or a magic system you get to define like Hero BBS.

Then you just add stuff to that.
>>
>>50732590
Yeah, but if you just ask about powerful magic you can't use cool buzzwords like conceptual magic and the like. Actually thinking about a setting is hard, its way easier to just toss out of of the cool terms and ask to be spoonfed.

You should be more considerate, anon.
>>
>>50731463
>(I am reading it as 'you may return to any world you have visited for an additional ten years, once per world')
You can read it like that if you want, just know that the actual official ruling is that it only works once, not once for everything you jump.
>>
>>50732628
Thanks!

>It seems pretty good, and very much an Isidoros-influenced Devil Tiger.
The big black bacon is pretty cool.

>A good archetype, but a Devil Tiger's Urge is automatically set to their motivation. So, you don't really have that?
Ah, good to know.

>A little odd in that it doesn't work when he's in his element, but it is pretty cool. Maybe add something so that it /can/ be used against "dishonorable" attacks?
Good idea.

>Oh, these are pretty damn cool. A dragon theme in there too?
Yep. Who doesn't like dragons?

Alright, I'm done bugging you.
>>
>>50732737
>>50732628
Oh, actually, just one more thing /then/ I'll leave you alone. Can other Infernals learn a Devil Tiger's custom Charms?
>>
The Manse in Dragon Blooded mentions that it is attuned to my element, does that mean my companions of other elements won't be able to take advantage of it as well as I can? Will it be less effective in restoring my Infernal essence when I get to that jump?
>>
>>50732776
If you allow them to. Unlike with the Yozi, Devil Tiger charms are unlocked on a case by case basis. A Yozi teaches an Infernal a charm, they unlock the whole charm set to every Infernal in existence. A Devil Tiger teaches another Infernal a charm, only that Infernal learns it, and only that charm. They might be able to develop charms based off of the charm you taught them, though, the book is unclear on that. What happens to the original Devil Tiger if that's the case, given that Yozi learn every charm an Infernal makes for their charm set, is unclear.
>>
>>50732821
>Will it be less effective in restoring my Infernal essence when I get to that jump?
Yes. Each Exalt type (Infernal, Solar, etc.) uses their own separate type of Essence. I'd be surprised if your DB Manse did anything for you as an Infernal.
>>
>>50732863
Really? I thought some of the more valuable manses held by the Dynasty were old Solar Manses.
>>
>>50732821
It will make the roll to attune to the manse harder, but it will give the same benefits once they do attune. Presumably as a Terrestrial/Infernal hybrid through Jumpchain shenanigans, you'll be able to count just fine for purposes of either.
>>
>>50732776
You can teach them, yes. That doesn't automatically unlock them for all Infernals like it does if a Yozi teaches their charms though.

So you can decide who can learn them.

I don't actually mind the questions though.

>>50732821
>does that mean my companions of other elements won't be able to take advantage of it as well as I can?
They wouldn't get the favored element bonus while inside, but would otherwise get the same essence respiration and everything.

All the Manses in Infernals are aspected towards their yozis too.

>Will it be less effective in restoring my Infernal essence when I get to that jump?
No. It'll work the exact same, restores an Infernal's essence pool just as easily.

Essence is essence, (unless it's within a being, or the necrotic/living divide. Then there's sometimes a difference).
>>
>>50732596
Not him, but I had a question about Metroid: What form does the 200 CP version of biosuit take? Is it like a you-shaped "internal exoskeleton", or does your body just gain the capabilities of a suit of power armor? Do the properties of the armor apply to your skin or just what's under it?
>>
>>50732918
>internal exoskeleton
What, you mean something like pic-related?
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50732844
>What happens to the original Devil Tiger if that's the case, given that Yozi learn every charm an Infernal makes for their charm set, is unclear.
If they can (which I sorta doubt?), nothing would happen to the Devil Tiger.

The Yozis learn every charm an Infernal makes for them through a specific charm. A Devil Tiger wouldn't gain them automatically, but might be able to learn it a bit easier?
>>
>>50732844
>>50732910
Alright, thanks.

Well I'm sure I'll have something wise to all you eventually.
>>
>>50732918
There's no such thing as an "internal exoskeleton". That would be an endoskeleton.

EXOskeleton = outside
ENDOskeleton = inside
>>
>>50732943
Else to ask*

I highly doubt it'll be wise.
>>
>>50732937
>The Yozis learn every charm an Infernal makes for them through a specific charm.
They do? Which charm? I'm looking at the Ebon Dragon's statblock (since his (Yozi) Etcetera Etcetera charms are where we get our knowledge of the core mechanics of Primordial-hood) and I don't see it. Which charm is it, so I know where to look?
>>
>>50732918
You basically just look like you normally would, except all of the machinery is under your skin or setup in a way that you're not obviously identifiable as bio-augmented on sight. Also good for evading metal detectors or airport security.

Whether or not you shoot Arm Cannon weapons out of your palm or if it shapeshifts into cannon form when in use is up to you.
>>
File: SAVE ME.png (36KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.png
36KB, 250x140px
>>50732951
But what if he's a skeleton man?
>>
>>50732990
Well, if his body is nothing but a skeleton, then there's nothing to be inside or outside of. Hence, it's just a skeleton. Duh.
>>
>>50732937
I've been reading up on exalted lately and want to ask something about hearthstones. Do they exist in the infernal demenses and do they have special powers?Does removing them power down a dwelling? I'm just not sure what they are really.
>>
File: android.jpg (701KB, 904x900px) Image search: [Google]
android.jpg
701KB, 904x900px
>>50732985
>all of the machinery is under your skin or setup in a way that you're not obviously identifiable as bio-augmented on sight.

Does that effect still persist if you use the modification table or add something through Legendary?

>>50732951
I know, which is why I used quotes. It was just the only way I could think of to convey "subdermal armor that conforms to your body and looks humanoid outside of it". Like pic-related, but under your skin.
>>
>>50733014
They exist, they do have special powers (though they're not specified for the ones in the jump), and removing them doesn't power-down the Manse. You're supposed to remove them, that's how you maintain the link to the source of Essence the Manse gives you when you're away from them. You carry it with you and can contact the Manse's energy supply with it.
>>
>>50733035
Basically. No single module should cancel out the effect of another. It'd be awfully inconvenient that way. The upgraded Biosuit makes it 'compact' enough for disguise purposes.
>>
>>50733007
Many people believe that he's just a regular man. But he's not a regular man.

He's skeleton man!
>>
>>50732937
Does essence recovery provided by manses stack? Say I have Inner World, am in a manse I've attuned to, and am carrying a Hearthstone?
>>
>>50733007
No i mean, half man, half skeleton
A skeleton man
>>
So are all of the Yozi evil? Or effectively so?
>>
>>50733052
Alright, cool. Would it mold around my body by default, or would I need something like Toon Physicist from WFRR to shapeshift properly?
>>
>>50733070
Well, technically, we're all skeleton men. We're all just a bunch of meatbags with skeletons inside of us. We're all half man, half skeleton.
>>
Regarding Infernals can I make heretical charms based of my Devil Tiger charms?

Also what's the best way to convince the other Yozi to open their charms? I want to be like Orochimaru and learn everycharm.
>>
So does anybody know about what's happening with the Overwatch Jump?
>>
>>50733097
Assume everything from shapeshifting and whatnot functions as normal. You've got fiat on your side, so everything works as it should.
>>
>>50733100
But that means...

Skeleton man is reading our posts!
>>
>>50733094
They'll argue that they're not, but they effectively are. Like, SWLiHN might be an adorable imouto who wants to fuck her big brother and has a secret need to acknowledged as needed and useful, but she STILL wants to use her spirit-hacking nonsense to use mindspiders to rip out everyone's free will and make them robots. And she's one of the most benevolent ones in goal.
>>
>>50732972
...Huh. I thought it was part of Conceptual Harmony, but it's not listed there.

I could've sworn... Anyway, apparently it's just part of the Primordial condition then, as masses of Charms?

>>50733014
Yes, they exist in there. They form in the Hearthroom, the core of the Manse.

The have a special power (which you can basically just pick from any hearthstones fitting that Yozi), and the let you regain essence faster outside of the Manse.

Removing them does not power it down, they're meant to be taken out and give you the essence benefits of the manse while you're outside.

They're crystallized conduits of the Manse's power, basically.

>>50733066
Yes. Enjoy your +58 motes per hour essence respiration.

>>50733094
They're alien. A lot are antithetical to human life.

But they're not Evil as such, at least not any more than a madman is.

>>50733101
Yes. You can get Heretical stuff by combining your Devil Tiger and Yozi stuff... or even another Devil Tiger

Convince them they can gain something worth the risk of you meddling with their charms.
>>
>>50733094
>Eternally bitter, the Yozis reach out from their prison to work vengeance against the world. Few things in the Demon City do not ultimately serve this end. Its horrors exist to torment and kill. Its beauties exist to break the mortal heart. Only in the music of the realm do the Yozis relent. They are both dancers and musicians beyond mortal peer, and though their songs can destroy as easily as heal, there is no malice in them.
>>
>>50733122
Okay, good. Thanks, mate. You did a good job. I'm having a damned hard time trying to figure out where to invest my CP.
>>
>>50733094
Kind of. They're evil, but not mindlessly so. It's not like they're evil for its own sake. Rather, they were originally extremely alien creatures who had a great difficulty understanding the perspectives of others. On top of the inherent jerkishness that comes from that, they were then tortured and imprisoned for thousands of years, making them extremely bitter and spiteful. The devs have noted that each Yozi's personality is based on a different way of coping with their defeat. Malfeas rages at his impotence, Cecylene decries her previous ideals as having been pointless, She Who Lives in Her Name gets hyper-rational and tries to control every last variable of her life, Adorjan avoids thinking of bad things and constantly distracts herself with furious activity, the Ebon Dragon sits and plots his revenge, and Kimbery is nothing but spite and control issues. That applies to the non-Reclamation Yozi, too. Like, Hegra's delving into intoxicants to distract herself, while Qaf is meditating in hopes of finding peace. None of them are inherently evil (except the Ebon Dragon, he's the Cosmic Principle of Dickishness), but they are all very upset and tend not to consider lesser beings as having worth. You might be able to give them therapy to improve their mood and get them to empathize with others better, there's even a perk for it in the jump, but it's going to be hard.
>>
File: 361.png (370KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
361.png
370KB, 600x600px
>>50731200
>>
>>50733094
Well the black boar one apparently has heroism as one of his themes in the list Mardukth posted last thread?
>>
>>50733189
To be fair, one of the "minor" drawbacks seals your powers when you're most likely to die, and does it via altering your personality... In a jump whose perks give you slightly above peak human capabilities.

>Life is Showtime (+200): Could it be? Is it real? It’s Showtime! Er, normally that’d be a breeze
but...you’re kind of just phoning it in now. You find it hard to emote or otherwise put your own spin and flair into your interactions, and as such you might be a pretty dull person most of the time save for the moments of an actual personality showing through. This wouldn’t be a problem if it weren’t for the fact that your success in this world is tied to some shadowy audience. In any case, now you have to be entertaining or else you’ll find all your usual ‘instant win buttons’ and dependable abilities to fail at critical moments...you’ll have to get into a harrowing situation or do something drastic at least once a week to keep this up. At this rate, you might even need to make your own plot if the Kamen Riders resolve things too quickly..or perhaps you could lengthen out how long these battles take?
>>
What perks would be good for getting all the Yozi to open their charm sets?
>>
>>50733189
It's true, though. What you can buy is pretty underwhelming, and even the 200 CP drawbacks are ludicrously harsh.
>>
>>50733244
Dread Pirate Roberts, from Princess Bride. It gives you the ability to convince even the most dread and dangerous beings to teach you. It also gives a boost to the rate at which you learn from them.
>>
>>50733257
Yeah, but then you have to take on their role.

>You’ve the uncanny ability to approach just about anyone, even a fearsome violent soul, and convince them to be your mentor. You’ll rapidly master any skills they can teach you, until they’ll retire and you flawlessly take on their identity.
>>
>>50733287
Huh. Good point, I never really thought through the implications of that. Yeah, probably not the best thing to do with Yozis. I guess just a lot of charisma perks, then. Maybe stuff like that perk in Portal that makes your superiors respect you, too? And there are some perks to make demons like you, Yozi technically aren't demons (their organs are, though) but it may help.
>>
>>50733140
What essence level do we start at?
>>
>>50733188
What does Isidoros do that's bad?
>>
Are there any perks that would allow you to expand your mote pool past the maximum?
>>
File: 500px-Heretic _Colored.jpg (49KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Heretic _Colored.jpg
49KB, 500x600px
>>50732910
Equality of opportunity or equality of outcome Mardukth?
>>
>>50733140
Wait does Inner World provide a passive bonus even while not inside of it?
>>
>>50733468
It is your soul, even when you aren't inside it it is still inside you.
>>
>>50733188
>Kimbery
>Non-Reclamation
She's a member. Joined immediately after they tested an Infernal against her favorite Akuma.

>>50733442
Destruction.
>>
>>50733442
He rampages and smashes shit up. Isidoros does what Isidoros wants. His way of coping with the stress of being imprisoned is being a huge tough guy who goes where he wants and does what he wants.

>>50733484
I never said Kimbery was non-Reclamation, anon. My mention of non-Reclamation Yozi came after her.
>>
File: both.gif (529KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
529KB, 500x333px
>>50733426
Essence 2 or 3, whichever you prefer.

Definitely 3 if you've got something that requires it, like Sorcery.

>>50733442
Mostly smashing/crushing stuff underfoot, because he's HUEG. And even when he decides to be small enough to go through the streets instead of trampling city blocks, he still topples building with a light brush.

>>50733451
>pic related.
But actually, it's more like quality in everything.

This is She Who Lives. Everything is going to be nice a geometrically perfect. Or else.

>>50733468
Yeah. Like >>50733483 said.
>>
>>50733484
>>50733515
>>50733534
Is he actively malicious?
>>
>>50733447
Soft Cap perks, ignoring the idiocy of trying to surpass essence 10 you could at the very least become an arbitrarily powerful essence 10 with as many motes of essence as you want.
>>
>>50733600
Always found it funny how tetchy some people get about certain limits in Exalted getting bypassed when the whole series is about doing the impossible.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>50733576
Not really, no. As far as I remember, the worst he does is just run around carelessly.

He's just too big, too strong compared to practically everything else.

Means he has a problem with humans being less than insects compared to his HUEG.

Makes it hard to notice them.
>>
>>50733576
Not particularly. Isidoros doesn't try to smash things, that's just his nature. Him destroying a few boroughs of Malfeas isn't because he's trying to hurt people, it's just because he got bored of hanging out with his boyfriend and wanted to go for a walk. But he's so massive that he can't not break things just by brushing up against them. Even his reflection causes glass and polished metal to break, that's why he loves Szoreny, because he can actually reflect him properly. But, you know, he's still kind of a jerk, because he knows he's going to smash shit up when he goes for a walk. He just doesn't care.
>>
File: 1458348086403.png (343KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
1458348086403.png
343KB, 1000x825px
>>50733534
>Both is good

Oh sweet summer child. Repent your heretical communist ways and your obsession for perfection lest She Who Thirsts claims you for herself.
>>
>>50733645
Well I suppose you could just destroy all of reality and then make a new one where essence 11 is possible. Not even kidding, I wouldn't be surprised if this was possible in Exalted.
>>
>>50733674
That honestly sounds like something that has already happened for breaking some other limit.
>>
>>50733674
Three Spheres Cataclysm blew up 90% of it already, anon.

Creation is currently at about 9% or less of its original size, because the Raksha came and took some bites too.
>>
>>50733701
And it is still described as bigger than earth in the game book. . .
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>50733666
Do not worry. We will just crush their wills and turn them into mindless drones.

Much more efficient that way.

...Amusingly, She Who Lives is pretty Slaaneshy in her obsessions.

>>50733713
Technically a little smaller, but with more landmass and less water.
>>
>>50733666
Free will isn't a thing with SWLiHN, Satan. Nobody can achieve because everyone is a machine. Except herself, but hey, hypocrisy is a common enough thing. That's why she's not waking up Sacheverell. She hates free will because it leads to rebellion and things going outside of the natural order, not because choices bother her themselves.
>>
>>50731928
Anakin Skywalker is fucking terrifying.

The man moves like a blur made out of shiny blue murder. I thought taking on a few combat droids with a lightsaber while fighting towards the Republic forces trying to get me out of the base was impressive. He cut through an army of droids like they were nothing. "You're pretty good with that!"

He's smiling. The movies and show didn't really get across that smiling and laughing with his master in the middle of firefights is kind of creepy. It's like this entire mission is so easy for them they barely have to pay attention.

I've been stressing about how to get out of here for months. They seem like they could have left at any moment if they were put here. Seven minutes after meeting up with them I'm in a transport off the planet. Ten minutes after meeting them I'm on a republic battleship watching the base and the surrounding continent get bathed in enough firepower to burn away the atmosphere.

"You don't want to build anymore weapons do you." Three days into running from the Separatist fleets trying to chase me down Obi Wan Kenobi said something inconvenient. I clicked my tounge in annoyance.

"Not really. Some really bad things are going to happen soon." That got his attention. "We'll talk in private but only after we shake off the separatists to make sure it never gets to them."

Three days later I dropped the bombshell. Chancellor Palpatine is a sith lord. He plans to kill the Jedi using the clones and enslave Anakin to the dark side. I used more words and showed the proof I knew existed from what I remembered of the EU.

Obi Wan took it remarkably well. The man is an utter professional. I don't know the details of it but the Jedi order managed to dig up proof based off my hints and kill him. It was surprisingly straightforward, they aired his crimes and sent a group of Jedi masters to apprehend him. No plot armor is a hell of a thing.

Then Count Dooku took Coruscant and the core worlds. Fuck.
>>
So why don't we all post our Devil-Tiger themes? Most people are going DT, right?
>>
>>50731822
There are methods to make someone loosen up a bit, anon...
Passionate Hand Holding
>>
>>50733744
Well, she sees herself as something that doesn't need to have its free will removed in order to be aligned with the proper hierarchy of the world, so that's why she's the exception. She's actually pretty reasonable, if she thinks you fit into her idea of order. But so few people meet her standards, these days.
>>
>>50733813
Probably something along the lines of:
Freedom, Traveling, Wanderlust, Compassion, Crystals, Thoughtlessness

And on a related note if someone goes Devil Tiger are they bound by the same kind of cosmic principle stuff as the Yozi, where they are what they are and can't really change without Fetich death?
>>
>>50733122
Why isn't the Zero Suit in the Power Armor section in Metroid? The ability to have it appear and disappear via that one feature is important! For reasons that are definitely not lewd. . .
>>
>>50733813
I'm waiting on coming up with a cool name to make an Excellency, but my themes are going to be: space, travel, infrastructure, discovery, wonder, insignificance, electromagnetism, metamaterials, circles, infinity, perspective, and progress. I'm basically a Carl Sagan lecture given physical form, bombarding people with the raw beauty and wonder of the cosmos and causing them to either shrink back in fear of how small their are by comparison or rise to the occasion and ascend to the heavens to become the cosmos that knows itself.
>>
>>50733951
Cause it's just a mounting body suit for interfacing with the power suit. It doesn't have any functions on its own.
>>
>>50733813
Hope, scheming, betrayal, change, chaos, and birds. Also the colour blue.
>>
>>50733951
>Not just having intangibility powers so you can slip out of your clothes whenever you want
>Not having intangibility powers that can be applied to other people so you can make their clothes fall off
>>
>>50734012
Tzeentch go and stay go.
>>
File: 1444989888017.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1444989888017.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
Uh.

So Cat Wizard is basically God now. I just snapped my own chain into pieces on accident.

Whoops.
>>
>>50734028
WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOO?!
>>
>>50734028
What happened, why neko become god?
>>
File: HNNNNGGGG.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNGGGG.gif
650KB, 647x363px
So I've got a question about the oft-called 'CP Guarantee' so if one has a weapon that absorbs weapons into itself to incorporate their powers into it's own set up does your weapon come back because of the CP Guarantee or not?

>>50734028
HeavensAnon explain in greater detail if you will?
>>
File: Persian.png (184KB, 631x718px) Image search: [Google]
Persian.png
184KB, 631x718px
>>50734028
>>
File: OH GOD.jpg (18KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD.jpg
18KB, 360x270px
>>50734028
YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
>>
>>50734053
If that's a normal dude then the Persian wins ten out of ten bouts. Also...>>50734028 Heavens, explain!
>>
>>50733122
Did companions ever get the half price/half number I asked about?
>>
>>50734053
What the fuck happened to Garfield?
>>
>>50734034
>>50734036
>>50734050
>>50734053
>>50734071
>>50734078
Alright so. I decided to do a magic theme once KR part 2 was done, because Wizard stuff is neat even if the show is pretty formulaic, right? So I took almost every notable magic booster and system I could find. Along with that one perk from FFTA that restores your entire magical pool within a minute of being idle, and every mana booster I could find.

Then I got I Cheat, which lets me mix and match magic systems. And Homonculus body from Valkyrie Profile, which is what created Odin and endgame Lenneth. That body was then aged by 66 million years of near insanity-inducing boredom thanks to German Hollow Quest.

Finally, with all of this in mind, I had Eragon magic (which is just intent + energy = result with poorly defined limits) mixed in, except I used mana instead of life energy because that shit doesn't grow on trees. Thing is, Inheritance Magic has this thing where if you can truename things, you basically have control over them.

One of the mage capstones in Anima lets you automatically see the truename of, and I quote, 'any supernatural being you encounter'.

So basically my only limitation at this point is how little I can into temporal, and whatever sense of ethics I have. Anima magic even lets me create life.

Basically, my Jumper's own power has drastically exceeded their own ambitions. All they do is sleep for most of the day.

>>50734080
Next time I update Metroid.
>>
File: Where's my lasaga.gif (121KB, 370x439px) Image search: [Google]
Where's my lasaga.gif
121KB, 370x439px
>>50734093
That's his Alola form.
>>
>>50734107
Thanks!

Am I allowed to fanwank it till then?
>>
>>50734107
But Heavens, GHQ's drawback which lasts 66 million years limits the power you can gain.
>>
>>50734134
Yeah but that's just hollow powers and not a norse elf abomination in a tube no?
>>
>>50734161
Pretty sure it applies to all powers because Gaunlet didn't want to give free training time or something. I get what you're saying, and you have a good point, but I think that's what he said. Ask him if he shows up, but I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.
>>
>>50734107
That's decently high powered but I thought for a moment that you were saying that he'd gotten to the point of Omnipotence, Omnipresence, and Omniscience.

>>50734161
Everything is set to the 'Marr Limit' as Gaunlet has said like seven or eight times now. The only way he can think of getting around his own drawback is to have access to actual In-Game Disgaea Reincarnation, actually becoming lower powered repeatedly with higher base stats, but even that might end up with base stats at the 'Marr Limit'. I only remember this because I've asked him personally.
I have yet to actually find something that does that though, which is frustrating but not at you or Gaunlet just the fact the Drawback is really fucking thorough.
>>
File: 1437151837068.jpg (68KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1437151837068.jpg
68KB, 306x331px
>>50734134
>>50734161
Basically. Besides, drawbacks expire at the end of a jump. It doesn't change the fact the body aged and grew and was the form I was in for the majority of the jump.

So, yeah. I assume Gaunlet will clear that up next time he shows up. I swear to god if it turns out this was a no-go I will strangle the man with his own sunglasses I REMEMBER MOONSHATTER YOU YAKUZA PUNK

That said it's not really a chainbreaker if I turned out to be wrong - I've been really low-effort in jumps around that point and haven't been risking my neck very much. So I'm good regardless.

But, yeah. Even if that is out of the equation, cat wizard is basically a magic god now.

What the fuck do I even do with it.
>>
>>50734229
Well, Lenneth gains absolute control over all souls and the cycle of life and death after she beats Odin. So omni? Not really, but it's a scary growth rate.
>>
>>50731701
Theirs the obvious one the Doll, she is the main support of Bloodborne and is all around a nice person. However I think she is infatuated with the Good Hunter and not you, so unless you take The Hunt drawback that's out.

Then their is Maria the person the Doll was based on. She was an old student of Gehrman and he had a thing for her, but Maria only thought of him as a teacher. We do not know much about Maria personality wise and she technically is already dead at the start of the jump, with her animated corpse guarding the Hunters Nightmare. But I guess if you have something that could heal her and enough charisma perks you could try to talk her down. She's pretty dead set on making sure that the Fishing Hamlet stays buried/secret though.

The Doctor Iosefka is similar to the Doll in personality but her skills lie in healing instead of strengthening. In the game she's killed and replaced by an imposter but you could probably prevent that from happening.

The prostitute mentioned above is named Arianna. In Yharnam however prostitution meant selling your blood instead of having sex though. She helps the hunter by giving him/her her blood and is overall a pretty nice person even talking to the disfigured Chapel Samaritan. However a Great One apparently already waifued her, without her consent, and she later gives birth to a hostile baby Great One and dies when the Hunter kills it, so if you want to waifu her I guess you should probably stop that.

The yandere priestess is Sister Adella who violently takes offense if the hunter takes blood from anyone but her, so I guess charisma perks would be best in calming her down.
>>
>>50734235
See here >>50734229. I don't know if the body being old itself gives you power, so you might have wasted 66 million years. You might have just halted at the Marr limit and then post-jump you go from there.
>>
>>50734253
You mean Loki

Odin's dead before she can even get to him, remember?
>>
>>50734255
>instead of
Wrong. Arianna makes it clear she sold both. Don't try to sell someone a literal whore as a wife.
>>
File: 1481674177648.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1481674177648.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>50734235
Have a nap. Aquire servants to feed you and play with you. Invest heavily in cardboard boxes that are infinitely bigger on the inside. Standard cat stuff.
>>
File: 1411592222251.jpg (29KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1411592222251.jpg
29KB, 192x220px
>>50734257
That's 66 million years of having to listen to Martel's knock-knock jokes, anon. I will be so mad if it turned out this was a waste of time AAAAAAAGH
>>
Fun idea I just had: Go to Infernals as a Drop In with Orphan-Cub of the Devil Tiger and Oramus as your favored Yozi. I'll present myself as a being somehow brought forth from the Beyond through his dreams, which is almost true.
>>
>>50733813
Me- Silent Hill fog prison that torments people with their own inner demons, but with a free love commune thing full of eternal peace, unity, and pleasure after escaping from it.
Aradia- Not entirely sure, probably something about change and the acceptance of the inevitable, spirits, and the past.
Kanaya- Motherhood, creation, geomancy, unbound life, blood sucking, forbidden romance, creatures of the night, lots of insect swarms and uncontrolled plant growth that all feed on blood
Porrim- Also needs to be fleshed out but includes equality, lust, and femininity.
Terezi- Law, justice, punishment, messing with people's heads, synesthesia, giving up one sense to make the others stronger, riotous and sanity breaking combinations colors and smells, eventually can turn into a dragon of pure sensory input that drives people who see it insane if they've broken the law
Vriska- Pirate rpg character themed, basically a mini-Unconquered Sun with more Conviction and Valor and less Temperance, gets to declare people as monsters, quest givers, npcs, etc and gets loot for interacting with them, cheat the cosmic dice gods, or get bonuses for acting like a big hero, has lots of high risk Charms that depend on luck
Aranea- Library of Akasha that holds all knowledge, bonuses to teaching people, safely learn any information, can rip knowledge out of people so that she's always the smartest, makes people love and depend on her when they read her texts too much, imperfection is that she needs enough people watching her fight
Feferi- Basically a nicer SWLiHN, animal taming, oceans, rulership, endless excitement and enthusiasm, empowers people who take their place in the hierarchy as caretakers of their lessers, social engineering charms to make sure everyone stays in their place and fulfills their duties or tear down malfunctioning cultures
Meenah- Greed, money, and sea life. Just going to use this charmset, which is perfect for her: http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/yozi:taakozoka
>>
>>50734303
Martel likes knock-knock jokes, and has a big enough pool of them to last 66 million years?
>>
>>50734344
For some reason that brings to mind lewd knock knock jokes.

>Knock knock.
>Who's there?
>Knocked up.
>Knocked up who?
>Me, it's yours.
>>
>>50734381
Kek.
>>
>>50734381
pfft.
>>
Are Emerald, Sapphire, and Adamant Circles of Sorcery just Terrestrial, Celestial, and Solar Circles respectively, minus holy spells?
>>
>>50733808
>cliffhanger
Moar!?
>>
>>50734447
No, the version that use the Holy spells are sometimes called those, too. They're just alternate names for the three circles, it has nothing to do with an Infernal's lack of access to Holy.
>>
>>50734447
Basically, yes.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>50734298
Yoro why are you showing me lewd pictures while speaking of servants stop it stop being lewd
>>50734344
Mine does. She wanted to take up more hobbies since she didn't have to worry about the Mana Tree.

Then she got into puns. Tree puns.
>>
Why can I not view the uploads folder?
>>
File: 412312414.jpg (50KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
412312414.jpg
50KB, 384x384px
>>50734482
I guess you should take pleasure in THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR?
>>
>>50734482
You poor sap.
Does she at least try to branch out?
>>
>>50734505
Google drive is glitchy.
>>
>>50734473
>>50734475
Alright, thanks.
>>
File: Seen.jpg (61KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Seen.jpg
61KB, 500x400px
>>50734281
>Now imagining someone in Yharnam having sex and drinking blood at the same time.

Oh god, the people of Bloodborne have weird fetishes.
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50734507
>>50734516
Alright, so Gaunlet has just informed me in IRC how much I got from the drawback. It's about 60% of what I was going for. Which is still nuts but worth the years of agonizing, awful jokes.

Like these for instance. ANONS WHY DO YOU ADD TO MY SUFFERING YOU'RE [spoiler[barking up the wrong tree.[/spoiler]
>>
>>50734584
What would yew say that fir?
>>
>>50734584
hey heavens,, yet another question about the fusion option, how rigidly is DNA sample defined? I've got some stuff that counts as DNA in universe, but it's sort of mechanical and I know the Omnitrix plays fast and loose with what counts as DNA
>>
>>50734584
Shouldn't you only gotten at max equal to Marr's power from this? Or is Gauntlet just picking and choosing who the drawback applies to?
>>
/JC/ what's more awesome than dinosaurs? Burning Ghost Cyborg Dinosaur riding on an F-22 Raptor.
>>
File: trexf14.jpg (82KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
trexf14.jpg
82KB, 600x418px
>>50734642

you know that's a rip off of Calvin and Hobbes right?

I was more intrigued by the Literal Gorilla riding a flying train wearing a prison uniform
>>
>>50734584
Hey Heavens, I have a bit of rule lawyering I want your opinion on. Can Samus be one of the members in my companion import?

I kinda want her to pick up the other capstone and the capstone item.
>>
>>50734672
No, sorry.
>>
>>50734633
How strong is Marr?
>>
File: Clockwork_ov.png (499KB, 734x720px) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork_ov.png
499KB, 734x720px
>>50734683
hey, just to be clear I was asking about clockwork, not alien-X
>>
>>50734668
Firstly it wouldn't matter if it was a rip off, it's called inspiration, or homage.

Secondly, putting T-Rex's or other dinosaurs in or on things has been done in far more things than just C&H, as awesome as C&H is.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>50734584
I'll go ahead and confirm this for HeavensAnon. OMG Yamamoto is fucking rediculous and Marr is at least equal, likely stronger than, the Old Man in Bankai. A reminder than OMG's Bankai drys out the entire plane that he's in when he activates it, to the point of spiting lips and lowering the effectiveness of ice based Bankai's from miles away just on heat alone. I don't think it's 'Taking over the cycle of Life and Death' worthy but it is impressive.

>>50734633
Yeah Marr is a Plot Monster who is a strong as or stronger than OMG Yamamoto in Bankai, which is the bar I used from the beginning. I don't play favorites.

>>50734699
See above. He beat the tar out of Aizen after being turned into a resident of the Soul Society.
>>
>>50734683
Darn.

Why'd you have to make another so expensive...? Now I need to take a 300 cp drawback in order to pick up the stupid statues...
>>
>>50734699
There's a reason he named his strongest attack after the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.
>>
>>50734699
Strong enough to fuck up a dude who was strong enough to fuck up a dude who can't use his full power for longer than a few minutes at a time lest it dry up the entire afterlife.
>>
With permission from HeavensAnon I'm going to be doing a Disgaea 5 jump. This will be my first jump. Tell me if it's shit.
Expect some pastebins soon.
>>
>>50734753
soon as in this thread, or soon as in near future?
either way I'm interested
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50734753
What >>50734767 said I agree with.
>>
>>50734767
Near future probably. Possibly this or the next few threads though.
>>
>>50734782
Cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.
>>
>>50734727
Marr's the fucking worst, one of the biggest things draggnig that quest down. Stronger then all the canon characters and goes around effortlessly beating the strongest canon bad guys. The most unpleasant sort of OC character you can get.
>>
>>50734782
>>50734753

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: 1481222523784.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481222523784.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>50734482
>Stop being lewd
I refuse. Lewd is the sword of my soul. Or at least the guitar of my forehead.
>>
They have a new small horses jump on SB, they have a Cupcakes perk. . .
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>50734972
>>
>>50734972
>>
>>50734972
...They have a what?
>>
I just realized something, and correct me if I'm wrong...

But you can get the Legendary perk for the Metroid power armor, right? Which lets you take tech and integrate it directly into your armor, right?

Then you take that power armor, and go to Mega Man, ok?

And then you get all of the weapons.

ALL. OF. THE. WEAPONS.

All of them.
>>
>>50735012
Search Cupcakes Andrew WK on youtube. . .
>>
>>50735029
the mega man armor already lets you do that though, so if anything you could take it to Metroid and make it better
>>
>>50735051
Actually, Mega Man only lets you get 8 at a time. You want more, you have to delete old ones.

Not so with Legendary. You keep them all.
>>
Dark Samus dies when Phaze blows up right? If I buy the phazon sample item, can I blackmail her into obeying me?

Assuming she isn't on Phaze, which might be difficult...
>>
>>50735188
>im going to blackmail an eldritch dark reflection of the most powerful mercenary in the galaxy!
>>
>>50735175
okay I misinterpreted were you going with that. Sorry
>>
>>50735200
>I'm a Jumper
FTFY...
>>
>>50735200
People will do strange things for Waifu's, anon.

At least he hasn't figured out how to waifu SA-X yet.
>>
>>50735246
Give him time.

We've got people waifuing landscapes and emotions, a parasitic slimegirl shouldn't too troublesome.
>>
File: Laure_(Pt2).png (177KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
Laure_(Pt2).png
177KB, 360x400px
I have a need to hold my enemy's abilities in complete and utter contempt. Where can I find a blanket like pic related, I want to sleep on the battlefield.
>>
>>50735314
It's like a blanket and a mattress put together, perfect for when you need to blow away an enemy and then immediately take a nap on the spot!
>>
>>50735271
Actually, beyond the whole 'lets blackmail the evil clone of the greatest warrior in the galaxy' thing, which is going to be hellaciously complicated to pull of AS AN ANOTHER, sa-x is proving to be quite difficult.

I mean, i'm basically abusing Dark Samus's drug addiction to make her work for me 0 - and yes, eventually waifu her. Possibly daghteru/imouto, but probably waifu.

SA-X has no such exploitable weakness.
>>
So, quick question. If I have the Part of a Whole perk in Metroid, and I get zapped by Dark Samus during Prime 3, could my body generate Phazon naturally without the nasty side effects? Basically just make it a natural part of my biology? Or does it not work like that?
>>
>>50734972
link?
>>
>>50735359
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By-PsjJV5qdHZzBZMnk4SGVBVzA
>>
Custom Robo are about equal in strength to an average human, despite being eight inches tall, right?

How strong would a human sized one be?
>>
Can anyone learn necromancy in Exalted?

>>50735423
Probably nine times stronger then an average human.
>>
>>50735449
Add in weapons, and thats pretty good. Think I'm gonna import one as power armor for Metroid.

Hey Heavens, for blade mode, would a pimp cane/sniper rifle barrel be valid? Detachable, hopefully.
>>
>>50735449
>Probably nine times stronger then an average human.
Much more than that, one ninth the height of a human makes them a lot smaller than one ninth the total size of one. Strength comparisons would probably be better made using mass.
>>
>>50735449
Ghost-bloods, a few rare Dragon-blooded families, Lunars, and Sidereals can learn the first circle, Solars and Infernals can learn the second, and only Abyssals can learn the third. Some spirits can also learn it to various levels.

Necromancy isn't very good though. It's barely worth picking up.
>>
>>50735449
>Can anyone learn necromancy in Exalted?
Yes. But mortals and Dragonblooded need to choose betwwen it and sorcery, only one or the other. And Infernals can learn it but only use it under the effects of a charm that turns them into a Creature of Death (the Ebon Dragon has one, others also may), since otherwise Primordial Essence is incompatible with necromancy.
>>
File: bone of my sword.jpg (27KB, 651x708px) Image search: [Google]
bone of my sword.jpg
27KB, 651x708px
>>50734971
>sword of my soul
>not bone of my sword
>>
>>50735533
>>50735535
Alright, so Void Circle is the one only Abyssals can use, correct?
>>
How can you force a spirit to manifest physically? For ghost waifu hand-holding.
>>
>>50735613
Yes, though Deathlords can too.
>>
>>50735613
Yes. It goes Shadowlands->Labyrinth->Void, just like sorcery goes Terrestrial->Celestia-l>Solar. Or to use the alternate names, Iron->Onyx->Obsidian and Emerald->Sapphire->Adamant, respectively.
>>
>>50735640
Put her inside another waifu, that way you can plow them both at the same time.
>>
>>50735645
>>50735658
Gotcha, thanks guys.
>>
File: The_Vitruvian_Megas_by_wilkowwc.jpg (211KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
The_Vitruvian_Megas_by_wilkowwc.jpg
211KB, 1000x800px
Fellow anons i am in a conundrum.
I dig giant robots.
but i know of only a handful of places to get giant robots...
>>
>>50735665
The sad thing is that I can see someone abusing Shaman King's powerset for just this purpose. On that note what have you guys done with the Shaman King Jump.
>>
>>50735704
Abused it apparently
>>
>>50735702
The fact that the MEGAS jump doesn't have a purchasable giant robot option is a travesty.
>>
>>50735588
He made a pretty good FLCL dick joke instead.
>>
>>50735720
Do we keep the one we get from the background? Does it keep it's stuff from drawbacks?
This is important for REASONS.
>>
>>50735702
Pacific rim, all the gundams, zoids?, power rangers... There's more that escape me, but thats off the top of my head.

>>50735704
...I stole yoro's idea and had santa claus as my mochirei.
>>
>>50735745
I believe the answer to that was "Can you fit it into your warehouse?".
>>
>>50735757
Huh. Really? Okay I have teleportation power so the answer is yeah it fits.
>>
Battle bro--er, Jumpers! Have you ever crashed a dramatic moment like this?
https://youtu.be/Ep_1k-lOto8?t=713
>>
>>50735757
I'm 115% sure MEGAS has a "Smol Mode" button for just that thing.
>>
>>50735588
See: >>50735727

Jokes > stale memes
>>
>>50735785
>embed didn't do the time properly
Emperor forgive me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8&feature=youtu.be&t=713
>>
What's a good creature to use the fusion armor on?

...What would happen if I used it on the X?
>>
>>50733813
Not sure if succeeded or not. May redo.
>>
So... can I use the Read or Die Jump from SB here? It looks great and I don't see a ROD on the /tg Drive.
>>
>>50735814
Superman.

>inb4 fuck off, power-wanker.
>>
File: shrug 2.jpg (10KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug 2.jpg
10KB, 251x200px
>>50735858
It's a single player imagination game. Do what you want, even if it's taking 5000 cp every jump or taking the lewd jumps from QQ's drive.

Just keep it to yourself, else it'll cause shitstorms and annoy a lot of anons.
>>
Have you ever been so feared, that your enemies are reduced to silent terror upon realizing that it's you? Undoubtedly you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp_tVUK56NU
>>
File: 1467565811918.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467565811918.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>50735704
I keep forgetting Raven has that talent. Thanks for the reminder. I grabbed-

>>50735756
Heh. Well aren't you a cutie. Can't say I blame you. Santa's a great partner. He has made me a new Striker Unit every year for Christmas during my time in Strike Witches. Just a lovely spirit to have around.

>>50735702
/shill
Ring of Red lets you grab a diesel-powered tank mecha.
/endshill
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>50735896
Alright then I'll take that as a no.

>>50735915
Pic Related.
>>
File: awoo_disgust.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
awoo_disgust.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>50735858
>made by Adarx
>It looks great

kek. I almost thought you were serious, anon.
>>
>>50735915
So does Morrigan Aensland, and I'm sure someone's got a list of waifus with canonically lewd powers somewhere.

>And so it took me a while, but I think I can make a live version of that matroyshka doll story, if you know what I mean.
>>
Can anyone tell me where one of the perks were that let you make physical things out of energy? It might have been just turning it into crystal or metal but I know there was a perk that did it and I can't remember it.
>>
What happens if I take SA-X and dump it in Phazon?
>>
File: Darkseid-vs.-Santa.jpg (329KB, 600x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid-vs.-Santa.jpg
329KB, 600x1813px
>>50735915
I spent most of my time in YJ singlehandedly stalemating Darkseid and Apokalypse. My companions were mostly fucking around, skirting the edges of the plot.

Santa convinced the local Santa to go above and beyond his coal delivery so I could spend christmas day with my companions.

I mean, there wasn't much time for 'relaxing', but christmas dinner with the waifu, cuddles with the daughteru's...

It was a nice present.
>>
>>50736029
Fun. Also, if we go by narrative conventions, Samus comes by and asplodes everything.
>>
>>50735963
>Adarx
He is a stunning piece of shit, isn't he?
>>
File: 1476892122035.png (306KB, 400x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1476892122035.png
306KB, 400x1271px
>>50736055
Now that's a cute story. Little tidbits like that are why I'm here. The small, special moments.

Have a Merry Christmas, everybody, in case I don't see you. And if you celebrate something else, I hope you also have an enjoyable holiday season.
>>
>>50735915
>I keep forgetting Raven has that talent.
Wat.

>>50735996
Uh, that one Pagan God perk from Supernatural?
>>
>>50736128
Fun fact, i'd taken cadmus clone.

The companions thought i'd taken an amnesia drawback.

THAT was an interesting moment...
>>
>>50736145
Her emoticlones can have separate reactions to things, and also escape to more effectively live whatever thing they represent.

So you can hear how disgust likes that position while lust goes on about how awesome it is.
>>
>>50736145
>that one Pagan God perk from Supernatural
I can't find the one you're thinking of.

I think the perk I'm looking for might have also let you turn magic into metal, but that could have been a different perk entirely...
>>
File: 1424549765144.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1424549765144.gif
5MB, 400x225px
>>50736249
I was thinking of Trickster from Supernatural.

But! It probably did have something to do with Pagan Gods. For as you see, the perk you were looking for--- And it's certainly a perk... is likely Forge of Souls from God of War!
>>
File: Crystal Magic.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Magic.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
>>50736249
Card Captor Sakura has the magic into crystals thing. Just trying to help out here. Pic Related.
>>
>>50736343
Sakura is an adorable sweetheart who I'm going to help because she deserves it.
>>
>>50733447
You can always just take charms for that?
Essence Plethora is a favorite cheese tactic. It's a spirit charm so you'd need charmshare/being a godblood/Some bullshit to get it, but +10 motes for each purchase is nothing to sneeze at.
You can buy it to your essence level, and there's solar and infernal equivalents.
With all the published ones for infernals you'd get somewhere around 240 motes, but it's presumable that the non reclamation yozi would have mote expanders too.
Not sure if your devil tiger can have one, but I wouldn't doubt it.

You might even just get more motes for being more than one kind of exalt. It's not really a thing in verse but things tend to stack together in jumpchain.
Even if the pools are incompatable that's what temple of thought is for.
>>
Jumpers, what was the Sport you chose for the Sports Jump?

Was it something normal, or was it Card Games on Motorcycles? Or even Keijo?
>>
>>50736401
Bloodsport.
>>
>>50736331
Thanks, that's probably the one I was after, the Capstone Booster lets it work on magic and psionic energy as well.

>>50736343
Also useful, thanks. I might have been getting this mixed up with the other perk.
>>
>>50736424
No prob I always find it awesome when i get to help, and am effective at doing so.
>>
File: Magic Motherfucker.jpg (79KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Motherfucker.jpg
79KB, 720x479px
So a quick question because I have no idea how to take this. Is this http://comicbookrealm.com/series/29355/0/marvel-summer-special-prison-without-walls a part of the Marvel Jump that follows the comics?
>>
If there are multiple companion import options which are not (by nature nor background) mutually exclusive, can you import the same companions into both options?
>>
>>50736515
Don't think so
>>
>>50736501
Doesn't seem like it, no. I think Marvel was just acting as a publisher there; but even so, a lot of their stuff is of dubious canonicity.
>>
>>50736540
Any okay then. I had no idea how to take that...
>>
>>50736061
Or DOES SHE? Fighting Phazon enhanced SA-X along with proper Dark Samus might be too hard for her
>>
>>50736551
If it references anything in the main Marvel continuity or is otherwise referenced itself, I'd say go for it. But from what I can see, it seems like it's self-contained.
>>
So what's the best way to cure the Unconquered Sun's X-Box addiction?
>>
>>50736618
Considering it's designed to be so awesome anything short of a Primordial is automatically addicted to it, I'm pretty sure any holistic solution involves breaking the thing so they can't just go back to it in a moment of weakness.

And then everyone is mad at you.
>>
>>50736618
It's not really like a chemical addiction.
The games are just that good. He could totally stop any time he wants, honest.
>>
>>50736651
>anything short of a Primordial is automatically addicted to it,

Would a full-on Devil Tiger have any resistance to them?
>>
>>50736651
>>50736663
>Jumper convince the gods to let them play
>Jumpchan shows up after 10 years to find the the Jumper covered in divine Cheeto dust, yelling at one of the Maidens about being a cheater or something
>Jumper decides to stay in Exalted and play cosmic WoW for eternity
And thus was the end of the jumper's chain.
>>
>>50736663
Are you a full on Primordial? The answer to your question is that same as this one.

Sure, there are perks that, as written, keep you safe but it's so awesome that wars are fought over being able to make one move.
>>
>>50736401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxu248aD6PY
>>
>>50736618
Smash the games. Can't be addicted to something that no longer exist.
>>
>>50736700
Well you can be addicted to them.
You just can't sate that addiction which could arguably make things worse since he'd be forced to quit cold turkey.
I can only imagine how bad the withdrawl would be if UC didn't have 10/40 successes to resist.
>>
>>50736663
The answer is literally to fanwank something. Among the Primordials some were more addicted than others; Adorjan's preincarnation was especially violent because the Exalted threatened to deprive her of the Games, while Gaia was so prone to wandering off they had to build a divine sex toy to keep her at home.
>>
>>50736501
This brings up a question I've been wondering actually. In the Marvel universe is there a supervillain Hitler, like I mean actually Aldolf Hitler but with powers.
>>
>>50736730
Quite literally the Red Skull. Are you new?
>>
Working on Civ Beyond Earth. Still in the brainstorming phase of figuring things out but me and Ancilla are making some progress.

So if anybody has ideas for perks I'm more than willing to hear them, especially where the Affinities are concerned. I know it's late but if there's anything people might want to see it'd help to speak up now.
>>
>>50736725
>Gaia was so prone to wandering off they had to build a divine sex toy to keep her at home.
Wat.

...Then how "awesome" is that if it can accomplish what the Games of Divinity could not?
>>
>>50736691
One question: was the Jumper wearing one of those Umaru hoodie things?
>>
>>50736730
Red Skull is kind of like that. He's literally worse than hitler to the point that literal hitler thought he went too far.
He's not the man himself, but it's as close as you're going to get I think.
>>
>>50736748
No, he said /actually/ Adolf Hitler. Red Skull (and plenty of others, like -- ironically -- Magneto) are /basically/ Hitler, but not the literal person.
>>
>>50736754
That's what Luna's for. Aside from killing Raksha. And being some sort of genderfluid abomination. And making sure there isn't too much Sun in the world.

It says a lot when Oramus's worst nightmare of what the Moon could be like is someone's fetish.
>>
>>50736730
There's the Hate Monger, but he's just a clone and I don't think he has powers.
>>
>>50736748
Red Skill's not Hitler.
>>
>>50736730
There probably is somewhere in the marvel multiverse.
It's pretty expansive so a world where everyone is Hitler and they all have super powers is a possibility.
>>
>>50736769
Right, I seem to have misunderstood.

Hitler's Hitler, he's the Batman of villains, he doesn't NEED superpowers. He has the best villain power of all: the third reich.
>>
>>50736798
Is Crux /pol/ now?
>>
>>50736805
Would /pol/ be saying Hitler was a villain?
After all Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>50736805
He's basically Hitler.
>>
>>50736798
I just want to know why he needs /specifically/ Adolf Hitler with superpowers and what he plans to do with him.

On second thought, maybe I don't...
>>
File: 1.jpg (258KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
258KB, 500x537px
>>50736818
I think you mean Wizard Hitler.
>>
>>50736815
I don't even know what /pol/ would do anymore after they memed a man into the Whitehouse.
>>
>>50736780
>Oramus' worst nightmare of what the Moon could be like is someone's fetish
So like any other father?
>>
Jump #142 Overlord the game
Timeline: Overlord (100)
Background: Overlord (100)

Perks:
*Intimidating Persona (0)
*The Dark General (150, Discount)
*Group Dynamics (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Flag of the Overlord
*Overlord Gear
*Ruined Tower
Companions/Minions
*Basic Minions (0)
*Minion Master (0)
*Mistress X 3 (300, Discount; Importing my wives through fanwank)
Misc:
*50 cp spent getting Jumpchan a Christmas gift.

Well it seems my benefactor has cast me in the role of conqueror again. This time I wake up and am told I am going to be an evil overlord. I was a little leery about this but as it happens usually despite the fact I was dressed in big scary army with a small army of goblins most people were unafraid to ask me to do their rpg quests.

So… I saved the various kingdoms from the corrupted heroes who had killed my predecessor. I managed to clense the heroes but except for the dwarf, the theif and the warrior… their bodies were so twisted they begged me to put them out of their misery. Gnarl was questioning my commitment to the whole “evil thing” at this point.

I had by this time upgraded my minions. I used Adjuster (sekirie), Aura awakening (RWBY), and Super soldier Serum on the minions and the minion hives so my minions were about twice as tall as usual and started developing abilities they normally shouldn’t have. It made them a bit harder to control but they were actually more useful.

This worked against me when I returned home to find that the previous overlord had returned in the body of the Wizard that had slain him and was sitting on my throne commanding my minions. It turned out that he was the father of all 3 of my wives.

(To be continued)
>>
>>50736753
I haven't played the DLC, but it introduced Hybrid Affinities, right? I really liked the Harmony and Purist lines, so having alien graft/adaption perks and nanite society perks would be really cool, and a hybrid of both sounds awesome. Really other than 'access to their tech' I can't think of specific desires yet. I'll try to be more helpful once you have wip's or a framework to look at.
>>
>>50736830
I thought that was Dumbledore's boyfriend?
>>
>>50736835
So he tried to take back his power from me, didn’t really work, he was shocked when his own “daughters” turned against him and so he sicked my hyped up minions on us…

Well I had mentioned before the minions were harder to control and they were kind of confused with two overlords, one commanding them to attack the other so they did what made sense in their minds and rioted attacking everything.

We fought our way through the chaos made it to the Wizard who was trying to draw enough power from the place to destroy us. I was going to kill him but it turns out my wives kind of had father issues in this so I basically stood there and watched them take out their issues on the person inhabiting their father’s corpse… So that was both awkward and horrifying. There is a good reason I go to great lengths to keep my wives happy.

After that I got my minions back. We had a lot of rebuilding to do and the kingdom became quite peaceful.
>>
>>50736780
I should note this didn't really work long term. Gaia's got like one body in Yu Shan and most of the rest of her is in SPAAAACCCEEE the Wyld searching for the Shining Answer.
>>
>>50736830
So Witler or Hizard?
>>
>>50736832
Most fathers don't create their children by telling a bunch of things that don't exist to eat/fight/fuck each other to death until only one is left and the winner gets to be real.

Other than that, yeah.
>>
>>50736823
Have you ever had a thought and then shrugged it off thinking "Nah someone has to have done that." Well that's basically what happened half an hour ago but it bugged me so I tried to find it but the net isn't being forthcoming so I thought hey I'll ask /JC about this.
>>
>>50736831
Speaking of this.
For those that took the meme warrior perks in Vall-halla, and Eclipse Phase what were your greatest meme magic triumphs?
>>
File: ALL OF MY HATE.png (652KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ALL OF MY HATE.png
652KB, 1440x900px
>>50736845
Rowling should have stopped writing after book 7 damn it. Fucking abuse victims are now powder kegs of doom and death to literally everyone but the people that abuse them, that's what we've got now.

Also Dumbledore's boyfriend was just a peon who wanted world domination, if memory serves.
>>
File: 1478872787218.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478872787218.png
600KB, 600x595px
>>50736883
She was always a hack
You knew this
This is the future you chose
>>
File: pranks.png (1MB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
pranks.png
1MB, 710x1068px
>>50736872
The 2016 US presidential election
>>
>>50736883
>Grindlewald
>Peon

I don't know about you, but Germany immediately losing WWII when he gets beaten implies something to me.
>>
>>50736780
Lots of people's fetish, actually. She also numbers among the Sun's harem (and a sutra about her in her Glories book implies she scared even him during their first meeting), one of Mardukth's (the Primordial, not the jumpmaker) Third Circle souls was entranced by her hunting prowess into betraying his progenitor, she has an entourage of former Raksha mindbroken into her personal slaves and she's consistently described as so beautiful her beauty is practically a mindrape aura.
>>
>>50736939
I mean peon in the insulting sense rather than one of rank.
>>
>>50736696
Snake Plissken? I thought he was dead.
>>
>>50736869
Hey, at least he handed out some consolation prizes by letting the runner ups be her multiple personalities.

Well, that or he just took a look and went "fuck it, good enough. My sister's girlfriend's dildo isn't worth the effort of polishing the goods"
>>
>>50736401
I'm thinking... Rollarball.
>>
>>50736835
Who are your wives, if I may ask?
>>
>>50737011
Gunnm or the 1975 film "Rollerball"?
>>
>>50737036
This thing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollerball_(2002_film)
>>
>>50736974
Nanomachines which slow down aging injected by the patriots in order to allow him to live long enough to serve as their puppet president....
*eight hours later*
Allowing the war economy to continue ruining South Africa despite the political repercussions in England. Hey Snake are you still listening?
>>
>>50737032
Arcueid from Tsukihime, Tamamo No Mae/ Caster (type moon), and Akitsu (Sekirei)
>>
>>50737060
>Tamamo No Mae/ Caster
How are you avoiding the Polygamist Castration Fist? I mean, it'd be simple enough if it was a pile of Tamamos, but it's not.
>>
>>50736401
I wonder if Death Race counts?
>>
>>50737105
>Death Race
Why not? Nascar is a sport, so you'd just need to explain how you're participating. Like, did you murder someone or is it just open to the public with a different prize?
>>
>>50737105
That's called Redline and we have a Jump for that. Though good idea!
>>
>>50737083
Akitsu and Arcueid were there first and I have Sharing is Caring from Sekirei and harem perks.
Even with all of that I thought it was going to wind up in a battle to the death with Arcueid but Akitsu helped me smooth things over. It wasn't easy and required a good amount of charisma and actually listening to her, talking things out and smoothing over some bruised egos.
It turns out the anti-harem thing was because she was afraid of being cast aside again. I had to get her to trust me and to trust that I wouldn't cast her aside. As I said it wasn't easy.
>>
What are some perks to boost how quickly you learn martial arts techniques? There's a lot of shit to buy in SDK and apparently the Iron Threads are learnable.
>>
>>50737182
Ranma 1/2 has something for that, and I'm pretty sure wuxia does also
>>
>>50737182
Exalted Mortals has a perk to be the equivalent of the god of martial arts.
You can pick up basically all of a martial art just by watching someone go through forms.

Other than that Ranma 1/2 has copycat, Legend of Zelda has Mimic, an Naruto has the sharingan.
>>
So am I wrong or can we get Zatanna as a companion 5 times?

DC
Young Justice
Teen Titans
DC Occult
Justice League Dark

That'd make things a might awkward around the Warehouse.
>>
>>50737249
There are plenty of companions in the same boat. Unless you went out of your way to not let the other Zatannas meet each other while recruiting them the novelty should have mostly worn off.

Aside from games of Spot the Difference.
>>
Jump 225: Paper Mario
>Seven of Pentacles (Assessment): Evaluating the status of your work and your options for the future.
>Location: Rogueport
>Identity: Sidekick
>Race: Human
>Drawbacks: Too Many Goombas (+100), Flower Power (+200), Super Flag Victory (+400)
>Badgesmith (1300)
At last, a viable alternative to Sacrificial Bestowment. . . . uh, how the fuck does it actually WORK?
>Jumpman (1200)
Wesley Snipes was wrong. I CAN jump.
>Tattle (Free, Sidekick)
Exposition ho! Not to mention being able to tap this in future jumps to know background information is always helpful. And seeing the enemy's HPs is useful too.
>Shine Brighter (Free, Sidekick)
Direct stat boosts? I'll take it.
>Seek Secret (1000, Sidekick)
Being able to find hidden items easily is always a plus. I'll be making use of this a lot, I'm sure, even if it only gives me a general location.
>Ultra Rank (800, Sidekick)
Now this is more like it. Sure, it's a matter of diminishing returns, but now I can boost anybody's stats and abilities.
>Raise to New Heights (500, Sidekick)
Hm. Mentor? Yeah, I can get behind that. Being a Mario villain for two jumps in a row is enough; three in a row is not so much the way I want to go.
>Noble Stature (Free, Sidekick)
Sidekicks get 200 bonus points, and this is where mine went. Charisma, appearance, looking like the ideal of royalty... I can work with that.
>Green Leaper (400)
Doubling my jump height? I can imagine that's all kinds of useful.
>Your Own Troupe (0)
Well, of course I'm going to bring my companions along when it isn't obscenely overpriced.

Honestly... I'm not intending to get involved with the story of Paper Mario, other than perhaps providing random support to Mario when warranted. I don't find a lot of utility in converting other worlds to 2D worlds, but what I do intend to do is to figure out how to make badges.

If I can bottle my powers and give them away in an easy way, I fully intend to do just that.
>>
>>50737370
I'm pretty sure Badgesmith doesn't work that way.
Badges do special attacks, adjust stats and sometimes give resistances.
You might be able to come up with similar badge's to what you personally can do, but I don't think that's the intent.

There's always Infernals though if you want another way to share powers. Sure making someone an akuma is a dick move, but the ones you can make with the perk don't lose free will so it's not so bad.
>>
>>50737400
Well.

Crap.

Well, at least they serve SOME kind of purpose, but.. yeah, I was afraid that might happen.

Oh well, I've made my decision, might as well stick with it. I've got another 999,997 goombas to kill before this jump ends.
>>
>>50737370
>spoiler
Yeah, no. After the abuse potential of that perk has been witnessed, nothing like it will ever show up again.
>>
>>50737521
I just want to give everyone superpowers, not get THEIR powers for myself. But... yeah, you've got a fair point.
>>
>>50737537
Honestly, when you have loyal followers, the difference between getting powers yourself and gifting them to others is largely just a matter of preference unless you take something like EMH's Last Avenger where you're alone. That said, there are a few powers that can be given individually, and I guess you could a good two from Imaginary Friend.

Also, Ghost Rider has something if you don't need them at the moment.
>>
So, if you have multiple combat precognition powers, how would they interact? Would you just see multiple possibilities for each one, or would a five second and three second power "stack" to let you see eight seconds into the future?

Relatedly, should you that all you see into the future as you would will /all/ the senses that you're currently using? Also, are there any perks that would give "immunity" to precog immunity suc as the Venom's?
>>
>>50737638
>should you that all you see into the future as you would will /all/ the senses that you're currently using?

What the fuck, hands?

*Should you assume that you see into the future with all of the passive senses that you're currently using?
>>
Is there a perk that lets me exclude anyone except for me from using my things?
>>
>>50737748
There's Leave It from the Nintendogs jump. Though that only works on one item at a time.
>>
>>50736401
Keijo already has a jump though. Granted, it's not really completed, some of the perks are missing.
>>
Jump 226: Sonic the Hedgehog
(Not the new one, the old one)
>King of Swords, reversed: Perfect clarity of thought, excessive use of force, and mastery of language as a tool for deception.
Troll the locals, you say?
>Age: 17
>Era: Adventure
Sonic Adventure, here I ... oh god this means the Shadow game. I WANT TO GET OFF MR. BONES' WILD RIDE.
>Location: Angel Island
... you know what, I take everything back. It's time to troll Knuckles.
>Identity: Robian (-100)
Oh boy cutesy animals everywhere. You know what? I'm just going to roll with it, be Metal Sonic, and turn the sarcasm up to eleven.
And troll Knuckles with really stupid disguises that should not work.
They'll work.
>Drawbacks: Plot Magnet (+200), Malevolent Architecture (+200)
So the plot's on rails. I can work with that. Everything actively trying to kill me when the screen shakes, maybe not so much, but such is life.
>Vacuum Immunity (Free, Robian)
Space is no longer a threat to me in any way. You know when this would have been useful? ABOUT A HUNDRED JUMPS AGO DURING THE SPACE ARC.
>Dramatic Ham (1150)
In other words, the power to have lines during cutscenes!
>Action Ham (1100)
And also, the power to have lines outside of cutscenes! Sweet.
>Iron Density (Free, Robian)
I estimate that it would take at LEAST eight spin dashes to put me out of commission.
>Heightened Tolerance (1050, Robian)
Well... robots should be able to deal with pain. Wait, why am I programmed to feel pain?!
>Multiprocessing (950, Robian)
Multitasking? More like goofing off during a fight. Yes, I AM texting while we fight each other. No, I will not take this seriously.
>Super Sonic Speed (650)
Definitely does not make me an unstoppable force, but it's a first step.
>Super Anchoring (600, Robian)
And now, I am the immovable object.
>>
Is there a perk that makes it so people don't find it weird that you don't age?
>>
>>50737807
>Workaholic (300)
Sure, assuming I CAN be bothered to put in the work. ...actually with this I could work like a student whipping together a class project the morning it's due.
>Superior Condition (0)
Well, they're not as good as the dedicated perks, but a boost to durability, to strength, and to reflexes is helpful. Probably would help until I hit the speed cap, really.
>Longevity (Free, Robian)
As long as I'm careful about rust, anyway.

So. I'm basically along for the ride for the Sonic Adventure era. Specifically, the Sonic Adventure games, the Shadow game (ugh), Sonic Heroes, the atrocity that is Sonic 2006, Sonic Unleashed (more ugh), and Sonic Colors.

You know what I think I'm going to be an ethanol powered robot after all WHERE IS THE BAR.

But no. I'm going to take up residence on the floating island as Metal Sonic, annoy Knuckles, frequently use really bad (and I mean REALLY bad, on the order of glasses-and-fake-moustache bad) disguises to get him to have a reason to go after Sonic, and otherwise spend much of my time being an optional boss fight and occasionally helping out when things warrant it.

Also, when the actual Metal Sonic shows up, I will be duty-bound to beat some sense into him. It's not his fault, he was programmed to be stupid, trying to become some sort of robotic godling is not surprising considering the stuff Eggman gets up to.

I am going to make so much fun of the bad games while their plots are ongoing though. Some of these are so horrible. SO HORRIBLE.

And, of course, I made copies of all the chaos emeralds. The originals are in my warehouse, the duplicates are back in the 'real' world. Standard procedure for artifacts.
>>
>>50737814
Good News! Sonic 06 retcons itself so if you don't have time travel memory retention you don't have to worry about it.
At least not beyond surviving time collapsing in on itself, but you could always just hide in your warehouse.
>>
>>50737830
Oh thank god.
>>
>>50736869
I mean, the usual way has a bunch of sperm in a race to an egg, and pretty much only the first one that gets inside the egg gets to become a person.
>>
>>50737843
Yeah basically they go back in time and blow the flame of plot out that's also sort of god before anything relying on it ever happens.
Including the backstory and flashbacks.

That game literally never happened. I guess they knew ahead of time that it would pan.
>>
>>50737866
Except a level from it shows up in Generations, which is even weirder.
>>
>>50737876
Time broke in Generations. Just because the loop is self contained and interacts with nothing else doesn't mean that it's not still kind of there doing its own thing.
That's the only explanation that ever made sense to me.
>>
Don't Starve Jump or Gauntlet when?
>>
>>50737994
When you make it of course.
>>
>>50737889
It could be like the dead timelines in Chrono Cross.
Technically that timeline still exists as an outlier. It has to, or else Princess Elise would have created a paradox by blowing out the flame. But the timeline isn't intersecting with anything anymore or moving forward, so it's "dead". We are now in a new timeline where Sonic 06 does not exist.
>>
File: Aozaki.Aoko.full.1082759.jpg (737KB, 632x939px) Image search: [Google]
Aozaki.Aoko.full.1082759.jpg
737KB, 632x939px
Jump # 143 Infinicon
Staring location: Neckbeard Alley
Background: New in town (100)
Perks:
*Permanent Preregistration (100)
*Crossoverlord X 2 – Comics, RPGs & Anime (100)
*Game Master (200)
*Content Creator (100, Discount)
Equipment:
*Legendary Library X 2 – Both options (100)
*Cosplay Wardrobe (200)

This may have been the strangest place I have gone and I have gone to girlchan in paradise. Thankfully I am not as bad about being around crowds or lots of people anymore but some places here were still frankly uncomfortable.

That’s before considering the gender ratios in there. It was a bit difficult to adjust to the insanity. However once I did I found it to be… enjoyable. Hell I met a lot of people I would have been friends with. There were some… insane people but not as many as one would thing. There was also an undercurrent of sadness there.

All these people sought a touch of wonder or magic in their life, not everyone found it and those that did… well often the cost was too high even though they usually didn’t realize it.

I had gained a lot from my travels. This was a good time to give back. I was able to help many people here. Did they want to look like a certain character? Done. Did they want super powers? Done… within reason. Did they want to be an animal humanoid but not shunned by society… well that one was a bit tougher. I gave a few people animal ears and tails but for those that wanted more… they usually found themselves chased off to undercon after I was done.

Anyways I helped fulfill a lot of dreams and in a way I was happy to be able to do so. Also having a Baby Arceus there made me an instant celebrity.
>>
>>50738009
Which I think we're all quite thankful for.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50737994
...tricky. I know little of it, but I do know there's only slightly less supernatural doohicky in the background as, say, Fallen London. At the same time the lore is way more nebulous and I'd have to admit the constant struggle not to starve would be rather thematic for the experience.

...I would tentatively recommend something like the Mad Max jump where you have the option of either or, but you get rewarded with something for taking it as a gauntlet. Maybe it could be based off your background's proficiency/obsession?

>>50731133
I've cut down more main protagonists I can remember. For better or worse, I've always had...strongly pessmistic ideas about the multiverse, which added up to a lot of spite towards a competing optimist.

For some, like Ryougi Shiki, it's personal. Others like Ranka and Lina Inverse...triggered me, for lack of a better word. And the sheer nerve of Emps' betrayal after I saved his sorry ass still rustles my jimmies.

As a general rule, I know better than to confront a protagonist head-on, though. Fuckers excel at powering up against the odds; I prefer to slip them something nasty when they're guard's down, shoot them from afar to make sure, jump them in an alley if that plan doesn't work and have a contingency plan to gas the neighbourhood. Keep the pressure on them so they've no time to get their second wind.

I try to learn from my mistakes. Macross taught me never to overextend my hand, and 40K taught me never to fight a land war in the goddamn Golden Throne just because you're PISSED AS FUCK HALF A DECADE OF WORK JUST GOT DERAILED DAD FUCKING DAMN.

>>50734028
>>50734107

Whelp. I guess you could say you've finally achieved your purrfect form, eh?

>>50736401
Basketball.

I swear I didn't see the Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden jump coming, but damn did it come in handy down the line.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50737994
Aw fuck.

Disregard last post, I'm exhausted from being entombed in battlebunnies and I misread that as asking you which format would be better.

>>50737813
FLCL has just the thing for supernatural traits in general. I think OPM, Panty & Stocking and Skullgirls have similar perks too.
>>
>>50731133
I actually don't think I have, offhand.
I usually avoid violence, if possible. Especially against plot important characters.
I have told people off, though.

I called Bella Swan a skank to her face.
She did not like me.

>>50736401
Kendo.

It's basically hitting people with specially crafted sticks made of bamboo. There are a lot of rules about poise and fairness and... y'know, it's basically Japanese fencing, how about we just leave it at that. Less flouncy, though.
Mostly I just hit people really hard with sticks.

As an added bonus, the Copycat perk allows me to rapidly pick up sword styles.
... not, like, crazy anime bullshit styles. Just sword styles. Things you could do with an actual sword. Which is not really impressive on a Jumper perspective, but it's neat. Got some mileage in Rurouni Kenshin.

>>50737813
If you're starting out at full grown or above, I don't think people would notice in the ten years that most jumps take place in.
In fact, they probably wouldn't even notice if you're a little below full grown. It's really only a big deal if you're, like, just a kid or something.
I guess you could lie and just say you have some kind of growth disorder.

As for your question, I think Nichijou has one? Or at least, they have one that makes people think your weird jumper powers are neat and accept them more easily.
>>
What are some perks that provide make sleeping more beneficial?
>>
>>50738327
>
If you're starting out at full grown or above, I don't think people would notice in the ten years that most jumps take place in.
In fact, they probably wouldn't even notice if you're a little below full grown. It's really only a big deal if you're, like, just a kid or something.
I guess you could lie and just say you have some kind of growth disorder.

I mostly meant like, if I in a jump for longer than the maximum human lifespan or something and I still look in my prime, I don't want to have to keep moving around to make sure people don't come after me due to being older than I "should' be.
>>
>>50738380
Croak Dream from Adventure Time.
>>
>>50738387
Funny you should suggest that. I was actually asking because I want to make use of the same perk, but wanted to mitigate the wasted time by making it less of a waste of time, and more something that provides its own host of benefits.
>>
>>50738398
Get a dolphin as your animal base in Terra Formars or Bloody Roar. Use their whole "half of the brain is asleep, half is awake" thing to be constantly sleeping.
>>
>>50738398
be an infernal exalted. Take adorjans charms that let running = sleep.
You can now be fast all the time and still get the benefits of sleeping.
Sure that's not quite what you were asking for but it should solve your problem since that charm does let you "dream" in the background.

Downsides are not being able to sleep normally, but that's why you make a custom charms to fix that.
>>
What are the best soundtrack perks?
>>
I was just re-reading the generic creepypasts jump and I came across the compressed perk, which stated.

>and it all seems to just work despite any weirdness.

Is the implication that it would have a similar effect to Change Form – Et Machinae from Franken Fran, in that it would allow implants to just inexplicably work despite how fucked up or shifting out biology is? Or does that sound too far fetched and I'm just looking way too deep into it?
>>
Isn't precognition and an eidetic memory broken? Like look into the future and have your future self do the same thing near the end of your sight. Loop it around infinitely and only things that are immune to precognition can do anything to you.
>>
>>50738696
I can't actually think of any versions of precognition where you can 'loop' it.
Most versions of precognition seem to be 'you see what you'll experience, but not what's going on in your mind'.
Can you give examples of precog powers that actually let you do that?
>>
When's Pokemon getting updated?
>>
>>50738380
Elona has God that give you different stat boosts in your dreams depending on how good they are and a bed that Insurers you have very good dreams.
>>
>>50738786
Obvious answer is to just write down what you're thinking and look at that. Send messages to yourself from arbitrarily far into the future. Although I don't really like that kind of recursive loop - it feels kind of like cheating. I prefer to imagine that you can't see evidence generated by your own precog outside of whatever "range" you have.
>>
>>50738398
You could always just have your Quantum Brain (Gundam Anno Domini) sleep for an hour and give you the results, but here are some perks that would make sleeping more worthwhile:

-Sleep
Croak Dream (Adventire Time) - See your potetnial death for the next 24h
Bravely Second (Bravely Default) - timestop 2 seconds every hour slept, maximum of 48
Sleep Learner (World Trigger) - Learn in sleep
Restful Sleep (Arrowverse) - Full night's sleep in an hour
Light Sleeper (LoS Supplement) - Halves sleep time
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (Darkstalkers) - Can always fall asleep by counting backwards from ten, awake fully alert
Sleep On It (Morroblivion) - Effects of of practice and physical training enhanced by sleeping
Rogue-like (Elona) - Mind 60x quicker when "resting" (i.e. standing still)
To Sleep Is to Die (Gunnerkrigg Court) - Stay aware of surrounding environment
Lucky Sleeper (Gargoyles) - Only the most determined enemies attack while sleeping
Sparkling Skin (Circle of Magic) - Change ethnically-based features
Connection Dreams (Parasyte) - Reveal significance of people you've met
401(k) - "Store" food and sleep
Mighty (Quest for Glory) - Replace week of bed-rest for wound with single, good night's sleep
Dreams Are For Sleepers (Chrono Trigger) - benefits of I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, awareness of world, able to carry on conversations freely
Dreamscape (Heaven's Lost Property) - Brain functions at full capacity while sleeping, enough to think normally
Trial of Hypnos (Gravity Rush) - Train in your sleep
Dreams of the Red King (Through the Looking Glass) - the thought of harming you while unconscious begets dread in others
Psychic Dreams (Fate/Extra) - Dreams reflect past of those close to you
Liridan Luck (Demon King Daimao) - Nothing will happen to your body while sleeping

Also, potentially Puppet Sock from Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>50738786
Yo, myrm, some questions about Eclipse Phase:

>Puppet Sock: ...but please note that it won’t be able to use many (possibly none) of your powers, and must rely on its own skill.

It can presumably use powers based solely in your biology (like strength), right? How loyal is it? Can you "train" it to be able to use your other powers?
>>
>>50738398
Invader Zim has a perk that lets you not require sleep if you get the space Marine implants in the 40K imperium jump you can do that Dolphin thing mentioned earlier as well. Since you will have a Catalepsean Node
>>
>>50738945
>It can presumably use powers based solely in your biology (like strength), right? How loyal is it? Can you "train" it to be able to use your other powers?

just have the sock puppet be a copy of your mind and set it to Synchronize with your main copy every hour or so.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50738327
Say, since you know a lot about Sonic-if you wanted to make your own Chaos Emerald from plain cloth, where would you start? It may help me with something I've been looking into Exalted, since from what I understand the things basically amplify emotional energy to mess with time and space. And would it be possible to replicate what went into creating the eighth one in the jump?
>>
>>50738945
>It can presumably use powers based solely in your biology (like strength), right?
If it's a power your unconscious body can use, or uses passively (like strength, regeneration, super hearing etc.) then whatever is put in your puppet sock can potentially use it.

>How loyal is it?
That depends on exactly what you put in your puppet sock. Personally I'd go with a frequently-updated fork of yourself, which is a copy of your mind (still can't use powers, because the Forking perk says your forks don't get your powers), or an AI that has to obey a directive to keep you safe.
In theory you could put any ego/AI/digital mind into it, but obviously if you put a copy of someone untrustworthy in there you've probably fucked up big time.

>Can you "train" it to be able to use your other powers?
Uh, probably not. It's not "you", it's just driving your body until you're okay.
I guess if you had some kind of power-sharing system already in place that could share your powers with the digital entity while the original you is unconscious, that might work, but anything less, no. Definitely not via regular training.
>>
>>50736947
She's a real problem.

One of my first plans for post-chain Exalted is to force Luna under a shit ton of oaths to curb her entire behavior. All the other Incarnae get to go unchanged as long as they obey the new laws and wind down on the xbox, but Luna is basically going to have tons of surrender oaths piled on until she stops being, herself basically.
>>
Question for Digger. If you get 70 Chaos Shards can you transform into Super Jumper, or Hyper Jumper if you have the right perk? It would be the right amount of power, but it's in pieces instead of seven solid gems.
>>
File: 1473623047970.jpg (97KB, 438x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1473623047970.jpg
97KB, 438x1199px
>>50739108
Sounds like you should really just purge her anon, it's effectively the same thing.
>>
>>50739155
Nah. You see anon, most of the problems in Creation now are because of cruelty. The Exalted and Incarnae had every chance to be gracious winners, but they killed or mutilated the Primordials, even the ones that surrendered to them in good faith like Cecelyne or SWLiHN. I'm not going to make that mistake.
>>
>>50739094
Are the Spimes fiat-powered, or can they be outrun or outsmarted? It says them respawn if you "take them out", but what if you turn invisible or move at mach 60? Are they always just "pointing" at you, or is it just in your general area?
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>50739176
You're effectively lobotomising them, forcing them to walk as powerless shells unable to act on their free will.
Purging is the most merciful thing you can do for a heretic.
>>
>>50739192
>Them
No, just Luna. I'm not even stripping away her powers, I'm forcing her to obey basic etiquette.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50739108
...funny, I feel basically the same way about the Unconquered Sun. But then my opinion of the Incarnae is ranked more on how well they fulfiled their ordained purpose; my contempt for them as people is more or less at a constant plateau. Mainly because I've met enough actually respectable transcendant beings (Sun Wukong, several Deaths, Odin, the Radiant Queens etc.) that I can practically smell the difference between a monster who likes to play pretend and someone with the balls to take a stand.

Luna is an immoral, irredeemable abomination. Really, her convenient opportunity for correspondence with the Ebon Dragon should have been the first clue; regardless of his other faults people should really have remembered the Sun's chief purpose was to DEFEND CREATION and she was created as a counterpart to him, not an affiliated being. However, she fulfils the role given to her. So long as she continues to do so, I've little more than grudging respect for the sheer balls of what has to be an elaborate prank war she's waging against me because whatever else she is, she maintains Creation's structural integrity.

As for the Maidens-well, they're not so different from SWLIHN to my mind. Certain events in the RotSE scenario along with their general behavior convince me that they will damn well act like good little robots if Samsara dictates they do so, because that's the only way they know how to be.

But the Sun. Oh, the SUN.

There's no more dangerous monster than one who can delude himself into tautological self-righteousness.

He truly is his father's son.
>>
>>50736401
Danmaku.

I also considered Drownball as a joke.
>>
>>50739216
I support the Solar Rebellion myself. Because the Primordials as a rule were shitty rulers. The only thing I don't support is the needless cruelty to some of the Primordials.

On my end, I'm a Lunar deity, so I absolutely cannot tolerate a rogue moon goddess besmirching MY name and MY spheres in this reality. If I'm to rule in Creation, then I need Luna to be an acceptable subordinate if I want to look like anything but a fool.
>>
>>50739196
You have been blinded by compassion into creating a cage for the heretic. Reform cannot be forced, it must be desired. If it is not desired then all you are doing is needlessly torturing the creature for eternity. Suffer not the heretic to live, for they would not be happy under your rule as much as you would never find joy under theirs. Death, in such instances, is a mercy.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50739192
>forcing them to walk as powerless shells unable to act on their free will

Just like how your glorious Imperium of Man advocates that exact treatment for Servitors eh, Sister?

That wasn't a criticism, though. I have a lot of philosophical disagreements with the Corpse-Emperor, but given what he stole from the Chaos Gods and his ambition to harness the Webway there's one thing we can agree on: Whenever feasible, control is more efficient than destruction, if only because it retains the latter as a future option.

There are a lot of things in Creation that need to be purged, though. The trick is doing so without their ghosts coming back to ruin everything.
>>
>>50739247
Look, we have a clear example of what murder creates in Creation. Killing Luna is falling into a trap.
>>
>>50737806
I think it was mostly drawbacks it still needed, with maybe a few more items as well. It's been a while since we've heard anything, however.

I also think the tone of the jump could have used a little work. The author was obviously trying, justifiably, to keep the premise from sounding too lewd, but I think that doing so ended up costing the jump too much of the inherent ridiculousness that makes the series enjoyable. Personally, I'd have said to double down on the crazy in terms of fluff.
>>
File: HOOT HOOT MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HOOT HOOT MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>50739241
I can respect that. Dad knows I've run into my fair share of stasis deities back in the day who were doing their jobs wrong, way back in the day.

If it's any consolation, I personally wouldn't consider the Silver Chair as a moon in the astrological sense so much as a really, really elegantly designed dimensional anchor. If you truly want to redeem your sphere from her influence and you support the golden usurpers though-have you considered, as a long term goal, tasking them with the construction of a new moon so as to remove any chance of Luna's influence by rendering her domain obsolete? Solars are known for doing the impossible with enough time and resources after all, especially around Essence 10.

...I probably should recommend their Lunar mates as well because something elemental synergy something, but at the moment I'm struggling to think of any notable feats of craft on their part. I guess modifying their own Exaltations, in the Wyld, on the run from the entire Shogunate, is a decent achievement?
>>
>>50739185
The drawback spimes are fiat powered. They're not necessarily always pointed 'directly' at you, but you'll always be in the field of view of at least two of them.

Note that your companions are not under such fiat surveillance, nor are spimes able to log your mesh activity, so it's quite possible to manage illegal activities (like a Firewall cell) remotely, while all the spimes see is you sipping tea in your penthouse.
>>
>>50739254
>Just like how your glorious Imperium of Man advocates that exact treatment for Servitors eh, Sister?

Most Servitors are vat grown for their purpose, it is only the Machine Cult that practices that form of punishment. I maintain that some of the Machine Cults practices are barbaric.

And for all the good the Emperor did, the attempt at stealing the Xenos technology for himself was one of his poor decisions. The secretive nature of the project drove Horus to heresy, and the only thing stopping deamons from spewing forth onto Holy Terra is his divine light. You would never find me saying this in front of my sisters but the Emperor was wrong about the Webway, it should have been destroyed.

>>50739259
It's not murder if it's in self defense.
>>
How does one replicate the Akuma perk, but without consent? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>50739284
I can easily bring in another moon, of course. It's my plan to expand creation, anyway. First to its original size, then larger. Maybe it'll be like Gunstar Autochtonia eventually. Since I also have the goal of charming many of the Yozi like you do, I imagine they'll be very helpful in the task. Even Solars would be, as they learned to make land from the Wyld. Particularly, SWLiHN and Cytherea would know how to properly grow Creation.
>>
>>50739314
Would Genetic Algorithms work on spells that behave like software?
>>
>>50739340
No matter what you call it, I'm making it a point not to repeat the mistakes of the past. It's more symbolic than it is practical, and it'll signal to both the gods and the Yozi that I intend to treat them gently and kindly, and thus hopefully win their support. The Exalted, being humans, are easier to win over regardless of what I do.
>>
>>50735640
Corporealize from Magicka?
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.