[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raider bros, I'm scared that we won't get to come back to LA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: raiders.png (100KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
raiders.png
100KB, 1600x1067px
This shit fucking sucks. There's a Bring Back the LA Raiders Rally this weekend but I don't think that can convince the league to let us come home

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2605842-insider-buzz-momentum-building-for-rams-chargers-la-move-at-nfl-owners-meeting

Raider bros, what will we do if the Raiders can't come back? If the Rams and Chargers are here, the chances of the Raiders playing in LA forever might be diminished
>>
>we
>>
>>64741269
riot/fuck their fans up

go full hooligan gang violence
>>
If the Raiders don't come back I say go to games in Oakland, once they get good there will be a few techie yuppie bandwagoners, who think Gannon was the villain in Zelda, then we beat the shit out of them.

The Black Hole will never be gentrified

Also it'd be funny for the Chargers to be the third most popular team in their home city
>>
I would honestly rather have the LA raiders than the chargers or rasm. It makes more sense.

>>64741289
>7-1
>>
Its just overall easier for the nfl to sllow the rams/chargers to move

No need to fuck with divisions
>>
>>64741314
>>64741311
I was thinking we should organize and beat the shit out of any rams/chargers fans who decide to betray LA by rooting for them

I think as Raider fans its our responsibility to make sure the NFL knows who's city this really is by making going to NFL games so dangerous that their games are empty

It might be a bloody few years but we should get what we want after that
>>
>>64741314
>If the Raiders don't come back I say go to games in Oakland,
Not op but LA raider fans have been doing this ever since they moved

I think they are the only NFL team that has millions of fans from both the cities they played for still go to their games

If raiders don't go back to LA I wouldn't sweat it too much , I already go to SD games to watch the raiders it would be business as usual and I live in vegas I travel farther than most the LA fans to oakland and SD.

Wouldn't bother me much.
>>
>>64741028
>>64741028
>>64741028
>>
>>64741269

Take it to the general or /asp/, my man.
>>
>>64741523
Fuck you

You are what's wrong with /sp/
>>
>>64741504
He was pretty calm about it actually.

Anyway here's this gem of him unleashing on Hoedell and the Jints
http://youtu.be/CiixaGFkAQY
>>
>>64741523
eat a dick faggot
>>
File: 1422191822281.png (77KB, 284x290px) Image search: [Google]
1422191822281.png
77KB, 284x290px
I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else
But now through all the hurt & pain
It's time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything
So with sadness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
what's done is done it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending
>>
File: reifags.gif (154KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
reifags.gif
154KB, 704x480px
>>64741766
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64741784
lel sorry for shiting up your raider thread
I thought it was the general
thank you based carr!
uska a shit
>>
File: 12322810.jpg (357KB, 2048x681px) Image search: [Google]
12322810.jpg
357KB, 2048x681px
Who else going to the Rams rally at the Coliseum this saturday?
>>
Fuck you OP you're a fucking faggot ass LA inbred douche bag. The Raiders belong in Oakland and I hope they never leave here. Hope you never see me in real life because you have the slightest idea that Oakland will move back. Fuck you and fuck this gay board. You guys all like to take it up the butt and every one of you are autistic manlets who play with little dolls all day and regurgitate whatever you say behind your glowing computer screen in your pitch black faggot caves. Do /sp / a favor and never post again on this board
>>
File: reddit raider poll.jpg (106KB, 698x452px) Image search: [Google]
reddit raider poll.jpg
106KB, 698x452px
/r/oaklandraiders had an informal poll on where most Raider fans would rather play

Shockingly Oakland won
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.