[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my chances to get a girlfriend based on my interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38KB, 620x387px
What are my chances to get a girlfriend based on my interests and hobbies?

>I love the 80's songs(huge on alphaville)
>I watch anime
>I read mangas, manhwas and historical novels
>Interested in European History mostly between 11 th and 16 th century
>Sword and armor collector

I live in Eastern Europe btw.
>>
Um uh no response
>>
>>23293359
>>>/adv/
>>
>>23293336
>I love the 80's songs
So did the supreme gentleman, OP. No wonder he is an inspiration to you. He didn't have much luck with the ladies though.
>>
Alphaville is pretty great
>>
I'd be your girlfriend
>>
>>23293531
No you wouldn't. You're cute so you would want a muscular football player or an attractive doctor
>>
File: WP_20160204_001.jpg (335KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160204_001.jpg
335KB, 720x1280px
>>23293547
Oh psh I'd never! I've never even dated a boy! Boys dont like me. I'm not that cute
>no make up
>dead.jpg
>>
>>23293554
You're probably underage. That could be the only reason why you are still a virgin. By the time you reach my age (21) you will go through 5 guys.
>>
>>23293372
Elliot was a very lonely man who put a lot of effort into being understood and majority of people still failed to understand him.

They thought getting laid would stop him. He needed friends and or a girlfriend not some cheap sex.
>>
>>23293547
are you trolling ?
>>
>>23293547
>>23293560
It's becoming extremely obvious why you're along
I'm not sure whether your personality is horrible or your social skills are, but it's at least one of them
>>
>>23293560
I'm also mtf so I'm not valad as a real girl to most guys witch is hogwash cuz I so am a girl kek
>>
>>23293574
I am just being realistic.
>>
>>23293595
Bait thread.
>>
>>23293586
Trans girls still do better than guys. And you look girly so most guys can't tell without knowing your history. If you have your penis removed you can hide it from them.

If i was a trans girl i would not tell anyone about my past.
>>
>>23293595
no you are not
you live in your on subjective reality which is pretty damn off from whats really happening
>>
>>23293609
You're delusional. I am completely objective unlike people like you who make decisions based on feelings.

If i was a weak minded buffon like the general public i would seek mental help and chug pills in order to sedate myself.
>>
>>23293531
>>23293554
The fact that you don't even know who fucking Elliot Rodgers is further proves that you are like 13 years old.
>>
>>23293609
Everyone wants to date up especially women and unlike men they actually have a chance to find a sucker.

Women always date a point above their looks or money. 2/10 girl dates 3/10 guy and so on. Average looking guy normally gets a chubby below average girl. Average salary guy normally gets a minimum wage girl and a wealthy man gets a girl with average job.

Low status, unattractive men get no one
>>
>>23293640
fucking troll
you got me
>>
>>23293635
okay i hate myself for doing this but here we go.
you are a human being and by that means a social animal. just like your body needs food to be well your brain needs social contact to stay healthy if you deprieve yourself of that you induce depression.

why am i falling for this troll qq
>>
>>23293574
>>23293595
>>23293609
>>23293635
I understand where he's coming from. People always say, are you're a virgin because you don't have confidence or you're not good enough the way you are, you need to be a different person.
This is all very well and good but what happens if you like you the way you are? It might not be good enough for rest of the world but it's good enough for you?
This is the way I see it - the game or whatever the fuck it all is.
People don't like you - they like everything else about you but not you, the soul inside, the like everything else such as how confident you are, your ambition/drive, your looks, how much care you put in to your looks, how much money you make, what places you go to, what people you hang out with. All of these things are what matters to them, but not you, the lonely person.
>>
>>23293531
>>23293554
>>23293586

Ignore OP anon he's just looking to be a cunt.

Wish we had qt3.14 trans like you in NZ
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.