[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

romantic thread finish this off "I want somebody that....."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: afssad.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
afssad.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
romantic thread finish this off

"I want somebody that....."
>>
>>23112455
... has bathed in 2016.
>>
>>23112455
Sucks muh dick
>>
Exists
>>
>>23112455

won't leave me
>>
hates the human race and all it stands for, and is a huge hypocrite.
>>
>>23112757

Can agree with you there. Just had my ex-boyfriend of 5 years, cheat on me, and dump 2 months ago...

I still miss him so much. :/
>>
>>23112805

I'm still not over my ex-gf from two years ago. I was convinced she was the one and was planning on marrying her when she left me.

The worst part is that I just don't know what to do now. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust my own judgment on relationships again (I thought someone was my soulmate when they were just getting ready to abandon me.) And I wasted so much time on my ex - all the time I dated her, and the resulting 2 years of depression, that I'll never get back. I feel like I missed my chance to ever really find my soulmate and now I just need to accept being alone. But I don't know if life is really worth living alone.
>>
>>23112455
... is on my level. not shallow, intellectual, funny, open and truthful. somebody that doesn't want to manipulate me or hide anything from me. someone that doesn't want me to make decisions for them or want to make decisions for me. someone that wants to live their life and enjoy doing so, someone who works on themselves to make themselves better and not get stuck in childhood issues, attention whoring or approval seeking.

someone who is happy being themselves sums it up.
>>
>>23112455
is p cool and stuff
>>
...will eat my pussy and still respect me, who'll take long drives and jam out to music and/or have deep convos, who'll tell me I'm beautiful and mean it, who'll rub my back in bed at the end of a really shitty day, who'll be proud to call me theirs, and who'll always make sure our love for each other stays strong and true.
>>
>>23112845

Brother, I know exactly how you feel. I'm going through depression myself, over the exact same issue, and it's only been two months for me!

I was engaged to my ex too, we were going to get married, we were perfect! Made me feel beyond happy.

Now that he's left me, I feel almost like life isn't even worth living...
I'm so sorry that you are going through the same thing... It hurts so much...
>>
I want somebody that looks at me like I'm the only other person in the world. Someone who thinks of me randomly during the day and smiles. Someone who knows that words are cheap and actually shows they love me. Someone who'd stand up to the world together with me. Someone I can be completely open with who will be completely open with me.

So, you know, basically someone fictional.
>>
we have a sad thread if anyone wants to talk
>>23112824
>>
File: image.jpg (666KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666KB, 720x1280px
>>23113018
We aren't that hard to find, just easy to overlook.
>>
>>23113149

Please don't say tbay... It breaks my heart...
I was the very person you are talking about, to my Ex. Loved him so very much.

It was he, who threw me away for someone who wasn't even that great...

You'll find someone just like that! I promise!
I'm living proof of it!
>>
File: 1443937808140.jpg (1MB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1443937808140.jpg
1MB, 2048x1357px
>>23113149
>>23113167
Whoever cares the least has the most control in a relationship.

One sided infatuation is bound to end terribly.
>>
>>23113181
Who said anything about one sided? I want someone who loves me as hard as I love them.
>>
>>23113181

Dude, you're so fucking right about that! To an absolute Tee!

My past relationship was always one-sided.
I was the only one who actually loved at all.
He later told me he was only with me for so long, due to financial stability...

I wish I had listened to my own head, over how sour things really were...

Falling in love is just so... "odd"...
>>
File: IMG_20140927_221544.jpg (270KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140927_221544.jpg
270KB, 720x1280px
>>23113164
>just easy to overlook
If I saw you irl I'd probably assume you had a gf and move on, you're a nice looking dude. I'm pretty shy so it's nearly impossible for me to approach even the most average dude. No guy like the one I described has ever approached me, feels bad man.
>>
I want somebody that is a good team player, that isn't completely emotionally broken that I don't have to repair. Someone that know how to goof around and has a sense of humor but can get shit done when it's time. Also someone that likes to cuddle a lot.
>>
>>23113235
You're very beautiful. Beig approachable is a lot more about how you present yourself. Through high school, I was actually very quiet and shy. Once I started college, things changed a lot. I became a new person. More social I guess. People liked me more and I liked people more. And I'd definitely eat your pussy while jamming out to some good music!
>>
>>23112455
Won't cheat on me, won't use me and will apricitate me
>>
>>23112455
Had a really fucked up childhood like my own so we can finally fucking relate.
>>
>>23113331
Yeah, I suppose I tend to make myself not very noticeable on purpose, it's something I gotta work on.
>I'd definitely eat your pussy while jamming out to some good music!
kek, thanks
>>
>>23113358
But dear god, do not be a victim. Someone who knows shit happens and has a very strong psyche.
>>
>>23113359
Where you from, sweetheart?
>>
>>23113018
But giving back rubs is fun. I'd give you them at the end of normal shitty days too.
>>
>>23112802
Well helloooo
>>
will whore me out.
>>
>>23112455
Goes ass to mouth
>>
>>23112845
Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll find the correct one. Sometimes life gets hard but only because something better is coming. I wish you the best.
>>
personality of your best online girl friend, offline. seriously feels like you're tip toeing through fucking tulips on any given tinder or okc date.
>>
>>23112455
Takes me seriously.
Loves me for me.
Wants my affection, but doesn't demand it.
Respects me.
Doesn't flash money, or imply that they need to take care of me financially. I don't want your money.
Has a sense of humor.
Has a brain.
Is masculine.
>>
>>23114175
too bad I'm not masculine
>>
>>23114584
I know him already. Just working on making him mine.
>>
File: IMG_20160107_134856.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160107_134856.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Who doesn't mind not having much money
Wants a big family
Will let me spank her till she can't sit down
>>
wants me
>>
>>23112455
>Know's how to swing a fucking tire iron properly.
>I can hold at night
>Who know's when to shut the fuck up.
>Who knows when to be loud
>Who doesn't piss on the floor

Too much to ask for?
>>
>>23112455
... will catch me when I fall
>>
>>23112455
falls asleep in my arms or on my chest when cuddling
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.