[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to get mad at myself and hit myself in the head. I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I used to get mad at myself and hit myself in the head. I started getting headaches and now I wobble a bit when I walk after about a year I got over it, but now a year later, I'm mad at myself again, only now I hit myself in the chest. What kind of health problems can I expect? I've been working out lately, should I stop working out my arms before I become strong enough to hurt myself beyond repair?

I'm a poor Amerifag so I can't afford a fancy doctor or shrink.
>>
Buy a punching bag, and depending on where you hit yourself you could do some damage but that applies to everything.
>>
>>7837835
>Buy a punching bag, and depending on where you hit yourself you could do some damage but that applies to everything.
Thanks, what's a quality punching bag at an affordable price?
>>
>>7837837
>>>/fit/
>>
>>7837817
Another problem is that I'm weirdly nostalgic for hitting myself in the head. Like I felt I was giving myself proper punishment for being a piece of shit, and now all my pent up anger feels like it's not being fully expressed and let out of me.
>>
>>7839240
Oh my god. That is horrifying.
>>
>>7837837
Why click the post id to reply AND quote his entire post?
>>
>>7837817
Run until you feel like you are going to die, then keep running, smash your fists against your ribcage and scream Was effective for me.
>>
>>7839652
You've had the same problem? Why did you hate yourself?
>>
This is a legitimate sign of autism, meme aside OP.
>>
>>7839667
>autism
Technically I'm diagnosed with Aspergers, and even then it's relatively light. I mean I'm not really a normal person, but when I joined the Aspergers club at my school, I was the only normalish guy there who wasn't spewing obnoxious Nostalgia Critic: The Abridged Series - Minecraft Edition memes.
>>
>>7839672
>>7839667
I'm not saying that I'm not a fucked up person, I'm just saying I can pass for normal much better than you might think given my posting. I don't do this self hitting when I'm in public, so I guess another good solution would be to just force myself in public more often.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.