[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that he was a talentless hack and a (SPOILERS)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

File: MTE5NDg0MDU0OTU2OTAxOTAz.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTU2OTAxOTAz.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
Friendly reminder that he was a talentless hack and a (SPOILERS) Jew who ripped off the work of actual physicists and took credit for it.

And you still probably believe he "discovered" relativity. Stay addicted to the jewish "science" good goyim :^)
>>
>>7797066
K
>>
>>7797066
ebin

at least you managed to avoid embarrassing yourself by not using 'goyims'
>>
>>7797067
>>7797068
I like how you admit it's true.

It's hard to admit defeat, for sure. You have to give up your heroes sometimes. That's OK.
>>
No matter how much I love einstein and think he's a genius, I can't ignore the fact that this is true. His contribution on the subject of relativity was to compile their theories and finalize relativity which is relatively a small percent of the whole effort. He's the guy the grabs the torch and runs to the finish line, even though the other people who carried it had no mention in the discovery.
>>
>>7797149
this is only true for SRT though, ART was mostly his work. Also it's quite the achievement to get all this shit together to formulate a consistent theory even though others did the work

>(SPOILERS) Jew
Oh wow, what a spoiler, it's not as if he fled from the nazis to America
>>
File: 1448927342178.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448927342178.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>7797066
>>
>>7797169
You look stupid when you oppose to facts with memes, jew boy.
>>
>>7797163
This. Getting all the data and concepts that other developed into one consistent theory, with the enough formal basis, is surely the work of a great mind. Kind of similar to what happens with Maxwell, he wasnt the first to discover the laws, but discover the relationship between them.
>>
>>7797149
Isn't that often true about the "heroes" of science?
It's what I dislike most about science history. Everything is credited to a person with no mention of anyone else that drove progress to that point.
>>
thanks /pol/
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (27KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
27KB, 285x298px
>>7797066
Now this is autism.
>>
>>7797066
Back to >>>/pol/

Or even better, ship yourself to
>>>/Holocaust train/
>>
>>7797066
MODS
>>
Looks like someone here is being critical of a Jewish historical figure. Time for a ban. See ya, OP.
>>
>>7797066
>HURR EINSTEIN WASNT A GENIUS!!

I don't care what obscure physicist you think is truly worthy of praise, Einstein still did more than you will ever accomplish in your life.
>>
>>7798848
Very subtle, OP.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrik_Lorentz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunnar_Nordstr%C3%B6m
>>
>>7798848
Yes obey your masters, OP.
>>
>>7798827
OP hurt my feelings, baaaw. I need a safe space!
>>
take relativity away from big E and he still has a nobel prize and he's still fucking your bitch
>>
>>7798922
You do realize that Lorentz himself said Einstein's theory is better than his. And that those person such as Lorentz and Poincare who worked on it still claimed the existence of aether and/or that there is such a thing as 'true time'. Einstein was probably the only one who did away with such notions and it is thanks to him that we owe our view of relativistic universe. Also while Hilbert published his own theory he also said that it is to Einstein that the credit goes for the idea. Hilbert was better at math while Einstein was better at grand ideas. There is probably no physicist who will disagree on the huge influence Einstein had.
>>
>>7798827
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>7797066
How anti-semitic of you OP
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
>>
Einstein, the relativity Jew, who masked his hatred for Germans behind an obscure pseudo-science [physics]
>>
>>7798942

This. Einstein was the most respected physicist of his time *among other physicists*, including those whose work /pol/ claims he "stole." And those guys were also very famous! Scientists build on one another's work. This is not news!
>>
>>7799723
>Scientists build on one another's work
That goes for every single occupation, interest, hobby, skill, etc. You don't and shouldn't reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>7797066
You appear lost.
Follow the link back home!
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7799723
Claiming other peoples works and efforts without even crediting them is literally called stealing.
>>
File: index_1.gif (42KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
index_1.gif
42KB, 360x246px
>>7800010

>reinvent the wheel
>>
Threads like this is why we need more heavy moderation on /sci/

Get the fuck back to your containment board, storm nigger
>>
>>7800087
do you do anything else than shitposting ?
>>
>>7800088
He's not posting
>Jews r evil kekekekekek
On science and math boards, you are.
Fuck off
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7800044
Your post did not credit the inventor of plagiarism[1]. Using someone else's work without even crediting them is literally called stealing.

1. Marcus Valerius Martialis, 'Epigrams', AD 86-103

[1]
>>
>>7800097
> jews are angels and the chosen people kekekekeke
>>>/trash/
This isn't a zionist board. We are allowed to criticize people, even if they're jewish.
>>
>>7800100
> changes "claiming" to "using" and thinks he made a very clever point
you're a special one
>>
>>7800102
What substance does critisizing people for solely their ethnicity have, other than the purpose of being an edgy /b/tard?

Do whatever you want but the second you genuinely use
>jews xd
your entire point is just memetastic and has no credibility at all, because you're a stormnigger
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7800104
That's the entire point of plagiarism, dumbass. Using someone else's work without citing them is equivalent to claiming it as your own. You're an idiot if you think Einstein literally claimed he invented Lorentz transformations.
>>
>>7800105
I'm sure mischaracterising it to be about jews helps your case to defend your chosen people, but he's getting criticized because of his thievery no matter how hard you try to misunderstand it.
An unfortunately no matter how much you try to accuse people with bullshit, nothing justifies a disgusting plagiarism like what he did.
If you wanna continue defending the idea that he should not be criticized because he's jewish, we got a pro-zionist board for that.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>7800109
>but he's getting criticized because of his thievery
But you're wrong about that yet you desperately want to cling onto something to hate Einstein for.
>>
>>7800107
Using other peoples work is fine. Using other peoples work and calling them "my theory of relativity" is not. If you can't comprehend this simple distinction, you don't belong to this board.
>>
>>7800109
Hmmm, you sure you didn't say
>a (SPOILERS) Jew
>Stay addicted to the jewish "science" good goyim
Nice try to red herring your cucked situation, stormnigger. If you wanted to seriously discuss his credibility, him being jewish would not make him lose his merit, you stupid inbred white thrash cuckold.
>>
>>7800113
Ad-hominem attacks won't magically make plagiarism righteous anon...
>>
>>7800109
Then call him a thief, I dont care what you think of him
the point is no one will ever take you seriously outside of /pol/ when you change your legitimate critisicm of someone into "he's also a JEW/nigger/Muslim/lizard person", because the world has grown up and usually doesn't resort to name-calling or racial stereotypes to make a point

So on that note, is this thread actually about science and math? Or had it devolved into a conspiratard shouting "Jews did it" and should belong in /pol/
>>
>>7797066
>ripped off the work of actual physicists and took credit for it

You mean mathematicians
>>
>>7800119
Read the thread I've already explained why you're wrong, like yesterday
>>
>>7800120
This. Do you have an actual problem with Einstein and what you are calling plagiarism or are you just angry at Jewish people?
>>
>>7800120
Why are you desperately trying to insert memes to divert the conversation from his plagiarism ? Is shitposting your only way to make an argument ?

You are the only racist who's trying to get out of the situation with accusations. Maybe you should stop seeing him as a jewish thief, and see him just as a thief. Then maybe you'll stop defending him.
>>
>>7800115
>Using other peoples work is fine. Using other peoples work and calling them "my theory of relativity" is not.
The theories of special and general relativity are not made up of other peoples' work. Their basis is on axioms uniquely described by Einstein, which represent a physical interpretation unique to Einstein. From these axioms is derived a certain form of Lorentz transformation. Your argument is akin to saying that any mathematical theory which uses the Pythagorean theorem in its proof should be credited to Pythagoras and not the mathematician who made it. Fuck off.
>>
>>7800129
Lmao I give up, you're hopeless
Have fun living a hateful life bud
>>
>>7800125
Do you defend a jewish thief just because he's jewish ? Again this isn't a zionist board or a zionist website. If you can't stand someone being criticized just because he's jewish then you should fuck off and find a zionist board.
>>
>>7800129
>You are the only racist
I'm not the stormnigger, but last time I checked religious groups are not races. This shit comes up way too often, muslims aren't a race either for example.
>>
>>7800134
We're not defending him because he's jewish, were attacking you for discrediting him based on his religion/religious heritage (if he even was jewish to begin with). I get the feeling you're too stupid to even be able to comprehend logical arguments, must be the inbreeding I presume.
>>
>>7800133
Don't worry bro. I've know a few /pol/ retards in real life. They are generally miserable good for nothing fucks. Just living is punishment enough for them with their crazy idea's in their noggin
>>
>>7800130
Ofcourse it is. I never said he didn't have any contribution. And I'm sure the theory of relativity wouldn't have come to life without Einsteins input. But they wouldn't have come to life without the other physicists efforts either. And you trying to make it only about Einstein with disregarding everyone else and trying to look objective makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>7800135
>>7800140
Yet you're the only one who can't stop talking about race and religion. ad-hominems won't help you here.
>>
>>7800148
>Ad-hom
I never made any ad-hominem, quote where I did. Pro tip for assgoblins (i.e. you): an insult is not an ad-hom.
>>
>>7800142
LOL when have I tried to make it only about Einstein, you illiterate tard? Every physicist knows about the work Lorentz, Poincare, and Hilbert were doing at the same time as Einstein. These are not victims of theft, they are famous, well respected mathematicians, who themselves considered both theories to be Einstein's. Not just because he uniquely "contributed" to the theories but because he uniquely formulated them. If you actually took a course on relativity, you would see Lorentz's name is even more prevalent than Einstein's in the field.
>>
>>7800150
ad-hominem means an argument directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

> stormnigger
> I get the feeling you're too stupid to even be able to comprehend logical arguments
> must be inbreeding
I'd bother replying to those if they weren't so childish and /b/ tier.
>>
>>7800155
You're confusing an argument based on insults with an insult based on an argument.
>>
>>7800155
Reading is probably very difficult for you, so I will refer you to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMB_pt_7nQ
>>
>>7800152
I don't have a problem if you include all the people who put the effort to bring that theory to life and not just Einstein. But then please don't call it Einsteins theory of relativity, and call the theory of relativity.
>>
>>7800155
>what is an insult
Just stop

The argument is too retarded to debate against you anymore because the point is made, so when you keep spouting /pol/tier logic and arguments the only thing left to be looked at is how pathetic and moronic you are, as that's the only thing not factually known yet
>>
>>7800161
>I don't have a problem if you include all the people who put the effort to bring that theory to life and not just Einstein.
Include in what? In the history of relativity? Read a fucking textbook, monkey. Clearly you have a problem, which is that you think you know something about what you don't know anything about.

>But then please don't call it Einsteins theory of relativity, and call the theory of relativity.
It's Einstein's theory because he created it. The people you claim he stole it from called it Einstein's theory. You have nothing to stand on but your retarded dogma.
>>
>>7800165
So you were in fact trying to refute the points by using stormnigger. You belong to >>>/trash/ if that's the extent of your argumentative skills.
>>
>>7800155
>stormnigger
>must be inbreeding
You are a stormnigger and are probably the result of inbreeding. I am insulting you, but this is not why you are wrong. I have told you why you are wrong in a sentence you so conveniently left out, namely:
>We're not defending him because he's jewish, were attacking you for discrediting him based on his religion/religious heritage (if he even was jewish to begin with).
which is a correct statement.
Also:
>I get the feeling you're too stupid to even be able to comprehend logical arguments
is describing my feeling as I am typing, an opinion if you will. If you get massive butthurt from my opinion, then you're a fucking pussy manlet.

>>7800170
See above, moron.
>>
>>7800161
Theeory is usually named after the first person that discovered it.
>>
>>7800148
You are basing half of your criticism on him based on his religion/race and then when we attack you for it you say this. Go back to your containment board until you can read.
>>
>>7800172

> more insults and ad-hominems
You don't belong to a science board. You're only triggered because the person that people criticized happened to be jewish.

Now go find your home >>>/trash/
>>
>>7800182
You're repeating yourself, so I think were done here. Hope you enjoyed getting BTFO on /sci/ of all places, stormnigger.
>>
File: Ohwow.jpg (39KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
Ohwow.jpg
39KB, 562x437px
>>7800182
>comes to science board to ignorantly trash-talk renowned scientist
>oh you're only defending him because he's Jewish!
/pol/ logic, everyone
>>
>>7800184
is this supposed to have some effect on me ? because someone from /trash/ used insults ?
>>
>>7800187
> anyone who criticizes a jewish person has to be an anti-semite
Jews are not special, and they will get criticized like everyone else.

Deal with it or remain butthurt
>>
>>7800189
The fact that you're still replying without attempting to refute any point in any of my posts tells me you are sufficiently affected, yes.
>>
>>7797163
GRT was mostly his work and a great achievment, but it was David Hilbert that finalised it and came up with the field equations. Einstein never acknowledged him for this. There was something like 20 physicists involved in SRT. Einstein merely came along and affirmed what they were saying. If we give him credit for that than we should not give him credit for GRT, as Hilbert finalised that.
>>
>>7800193
Jews are not special, Einstein is special. Whether he was a Jew, Muslim, nigger or all of those things combined, he was a great scientist first. All that he was in his personal life is irrelevant.
>>
>>7800207
Einstein was special, just like Poincare and Lorentz. Can we all agree and move on ?
>>
>>7800210
Yes. That was never in dispute. All of them were great scientists that contributed significantly to our knowledge of the universe.
>>
>>7800193
>anyone who criticizes a jewish person by pointing out that they're jewish has to be an anti-semite

Fixed that for you. You're the one who brought up the fact that he was a Jew for no fucking reason, not everyone else.
>>
>>7800215
i didn't even use the word jew until you made this shitpost here : >>7800097
If you want to address whoever did, you should go talk to him about it and not me.
>>
>>7800228
You said the word Jew in your opening post. Twice. Are you actually trying?
>>
>>7799261
>>7798924
>>7798889
>>7798923
Nice samefagging you dork
>>
>>7798451

>everyone knows about Andrew Wiles
>no one knows about Ken Ribet
>Wiles would literally be nobody without Ribet's work

/academia general/
>>
>>7797066

>Targeting a person's ethnicity to discredit their inventions and theories

Automatically disregarded.
>>
>thread still up
Did I miss the memo or something? /pol/ is allowed outside of /pol/ now?
>>
>>7797066

let's make sure to talk about the jews to please stromfront
>>
so was the guy that came up with equation
mc^2=hv
>>
>>7801561
agreed
>>
What's wrong with being Jewish OP?
>>
Don't you ever get tired of posting these threads?
>>
>>7802422
Why would he?
>>
>>7797066
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7800214
The difference is that Poincare, Lorentz, Hasenhoerl and Planck contributed to the march of science. Einstein did not. He merely stole from them.

Oh, and the concept of light having a constant speed goes back to Isaac Newton.
>>
>>7800155
Ad hominem;
>You are wrong because you are a stupid faggot stormnigger.
Not ad hominem:
>You are wrong because of <reason>. You are also a stupid faggot stormnigger
Not ad hominem:
>You are a stupid faggot storm nigger (no discussion of central point, therefore not ad hominem)

Know the difference, it could save your life
>>
>>7798930
underrated post
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.