[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School Drop out /retard/ here Teach me everything you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1452201136208.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1452201136208.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
High School Drop out
/retard/ here

Teach me everything you know and mold me into the next Fields Medal / Nobel Prize Recipiant. Pls
>>
:^)
>>
>>7788384
Help make America great again please
>>
>>7788384
Go
>>7783732

After that you're on your own.
>>
>>7788384
first lesson: recipient*
>>
>>7788384
Go watch Khan Academy or fucking Crash Course or whatever
>>
>>7788565
This OP. Plenty of great resources on the internet for self study.
>>
File: 1403638697001.jpg (63KB, 215x251px) Image search: [Google]
1403638697001.jpg
63KB, 215x251px
Realize and understand that everything related to that which does not pertain to the physical momentary benefit and aid or betterment of any and all basic human needs and health is just a waste of precious time that could be used to outperform those you have been convinced are beneath or above you on the imaginary societal scale imposed by those much older and powerful than you will ever dream to be and accept the fact that because you might know more about something so useless and pathetic as 4chan when compared to the knowledge a self made millionaire might have is no where cumulative of the capabilities of a high school drop out asking to win awards on the internet.
>Nice try theyre bucko
>>
>>7788580
Dude, no one cares. Knowledge can be inherently satisfying. fuck off
>>
>>7788384
develop and hone your own opinions on the matters at hand and make sure you're justified in what you believe in
selfless sacrifice and determination can go a long way
oh yeah, and try not to get killed. that would help a lot
>>
>>7788582
Well I'm legitimately saying that those can be helpful somewhat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.