[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question which I'm sure will get many opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: l.jpg (187KB, 1255x1600px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
187KB, 1255x1600px
Here's a question which I'm sure will get many opinions /sci/.

How does one go about understanding something that is not intuitive?
If it is intuitive, then that something would be easy to understand.
If it is not, then a certain series of steps must be taken to read the point of understanding.

How do you in particular do it /sci/?
>>
>>7779786
reach the point of understanding*****
>also pic unrelated -- logic gates
>>
Run through a few examples to see the result. Try some outliers to see how intuitive case would necessarily have to fail. Ref. UV breakdown and QM: the classical approach would simply be wrong and intuitively be wrong.
>>
You just keep studying it and deal with it. Most things in life are this way.
>>
>>7781075
UV and QM?
>>
>>7781111
Yes yes but the question here is, how does one deal with it?
Not undermining anyone's efforts, just curious to see if the process can be improved, and maybe new perspective can be gained along the way.
>>
>>7781246
>and maybe new perspective can be gained along the way.
Yes, along the way of studying and dealing with it. The more time you spend with something, the more intuitive it becomes to you.
>>
>>7777777
>>
Is there anything un-intuative about learning un-intuative things?

>I realize how this question sounds
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.