[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN ARE NOT WORTH THE TIME OR ENERGY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 80

File: 1461934974075.jpg (158KB, 827x563px) Image search: [Google]
1461934974075.jpg
158KB, 827x563px
Trust me on this anons here's why

1. She's ugly, no matter what she looks like when she has make up or clothes on she's ugly without it trust me

2. ALL WOMEN are whores, every single woman is a whore. No exceptions, every single man whose been married and cheated on, divorced, raped in court thought his girl was "different" she was "special" she "wasn't like other girls" it's bullshit all cunts are the same, some minor differences here and there but they're all the same. The greatest disappointment is thinking a girl is different and believing it and then finding out she's not. Please for your health, avoid this pain.

Remember these truths and the goldren rule all women are whores
>>
File: 1482992380224.jpg (150KB, 1200x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1482992380224.jpg
150KB, 1200x1020px
>>35348816

3. Female hypergamy combined with the internet means you'll NEVER get as much pussy as the average woman or top tier genetic freak chad male. The average female can fuck 40 men in one day if she wanted. Even if you were in the top 20% of men you'd be lucky to fuck 40 a year. Women compare you to literally every man on the planet these days including celebrities.

4. Women don't want you, they don't want orbiters or nice guys to tell them how pretty they are and how sexy their body is or some other gay shit. They already know this, they're using for ego validation and narcassitic supply. They want some bad boy gangster hercules looking mother fucker to smash their cervix into their ribcage with his foot long cock. Any girl who says other wise is lying and trust me they will lie
>>
File: 1470124655958.gif (1MB, 800x787px) Image search: [Google]
1470124655958.gif
1MB, 800x787px
>>35348837

Because of the way nature, the reality and universe is set up on it's most deepest level. Nothing can ever change this. Nothing you or I or anybody can do can change these facts. It goes deeper than you I or anybody else can probably ever know. I think I've scratched the surface of how this world is set up. Schopenhauer believed that the human condition was to suffer and that nature was designed to cause suffering and that this pain could only be temporarily escaped from.

To live is to suffer and die and women are a huge part of this but their feeble brains can barely understand this. Their supreme stupidity is incapable of grasping this fact. Their mainstream semen filled brains are fucked beyond repair.
>>
Yeah I know all this but I still desperately want sex and to have children.
>>
>>35349216

I know we all do anon, it's the curse of our biology. We're designed to be beings that seek out things that cause us to suffer. Like schopenhauer said, we can't choose what we desire. Our desires are beyond our control, we want the things we want and we have no control over it.
>>
File: 1486980322394.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486980322394.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>35349283
I have had shitty relationships with women, i have been cheated on by one too, but did that make me into a faggot? no
OP you took a wrong turn along the way and now you're a fag
It is okay to be critical about the women you date, look out for red flags and don't all in when you don't know her yet
But to flat out turn away from the opposite sex all together because of bad experiences? OP my man you're of the faggot now
>>
>>35349346

Nobody cares what you think normie
>>
File: 1479378427205.jpg (22KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1479378427205.jpg
22KB, 250x180px
Reminder that women can never be lonely or suffer in the same way that males can. Even the most hideous, vile females, with little effort, will have men far better than them lining up to give them free shit. Even those that always claim to be lonely always have some friends and at least one orbiter. They'll complain about not having a boyfriend when a dozen guys have already thrown themselves at her feet, confessing their love, but they don't matter because they're not Chad. Meanwhile, many men have no such convenience; they have to actively pursue any female they're interested in, and it is common for them to lower their standard and settle for used goods.

3DPD is a meme. 2D is not.
>>
>>35349481

Words of truth

blox
>>
File: 38572028473.jpg (33KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
38572028473.jpg
33KB, 318x325px
ANOTHER UPRISING THREAD

I AM READY.

GIVE US THE REDPILLS MY MAN
>>
File: Therapist whore.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Therapist whore.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
>>35350036

DUMPING SOME PILLS
>>
File: Born to whore extreme low res.jpg (866KB, 2828x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Born to whore extreme low res.jpg
866KB, 2828x1968px
>>35350050

This one here I've wanted to post for ages
>>
File: Dual mating.png (148KB, 1009x635px) Image search: [Google]
Dual mating.png
148KB, 1009x635px
>>35350086

Some more on the same topic
>>
File: Raise chads kid.png (689KB, 1606x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Raise chads kid.png
689KB, 1606x1120px
>>35350086
>>35350092

Also fuck the little cuck faggot last thread who said dual mating wasn't legit because some feminist cunt took some of david buss work out of context

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis

>In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself.[5]

>The sexy son hypothesis has also been put forward as the origin of some aspects of human sexual activity. In particular, it has been shown that, especially during the most fertile times of their menstrual cycles, human females are more attracted to more physically attractive men, and to men whose physical features are indicative of a higher exposure to testosterone during key developmental periods.[18] They are also more attracted to men with relatively feminine faces during the remainder of the cycle. However, the methodology of these claims is disputed.[19] These observations have led to the conclusion that infidelity is a natural occurrence in females, and evolutionarily advantageous, on the grounds that it will enable them to secure both the best genes and the best caregiver for their offspring.[20][21]
>>
File: THE HYPERGAMY STRUGGLE IS REAL.jpg (719KB, 360x3345px) Image search: [Google]
THE HYPERGAMY STRUGGLE IS REAL.jpg
719KB, 360x3345px
>>35350123

Even when a man understands a woman, he can't believe it.
>>
>>35350160

Men are not troubled to hear a man dispraised, because they know, though he be naught, there's worth in others; but women are mightily troubled to hear any of them spoken against, as if the sex itself were guilty of some unworthiness.
>>
File: Marriage.png (73KB, 1552x596px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.png
73KB, 1552x596px
>>35350179

A man gets what he wants by acting smart; a woman, by playing dumb.
>>
>>35350197

The difference between rape and seduction is salesmanship.
>>
File: Eternally cheating.png (40KB, 963x272px) Image search: [Google]
Eternally cheating.png
40KB, 963x272px
>>35350211

Love makes the wisest man a fool, and the most foolish woman, a sage.
>>
File: Five man church gangbang.png (20KB, 1556x238px) Image search: [Google]
Five man church gangbang.png
20KB, 1556x238px
>>35350227

A man at his desk in a room with a closed door is a man at work. A woman at a desk in any room is available.
>>
File: FITTEST CHAD.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
FITTEST CHAD.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>35350251

Women believe that all the money in the world would have no meaning without women.
>>
File: Ancient greek knowledge.png (50KB, 1151x355px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient greek knowledge.png
50KB, 1151x355px
>>35350273

The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows that the average man can see much better than he can think.

And I'll leave the dump for now I'll dump more in a bit
>>
This thread needs a good BUMP

Origami
>>
File: Torture cunts.png (948KB, 3428x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Torture cunts.png
948KB, 3428x1652px
>>35350385

I honestly want the fembots to get off this fucking site, and I want /soc/ to be closed down

If I owned this site it'd be the first thing I do, delete /soc/ and ban the IP of everyone who used it.

This is what women deserve, seems harsh? It's nothing in comparison to what women do everyday to men. The collective suffering caused by woman makes this seem like a fieldtrip to disneyland.
>>
Monogamy is a very recent human development. Its age is approximately the same as agriculture. When humans lived in hunter gatherer societies, sex with one individual was not understood to be the catalyst for birth. Women would desire to have sex with multiple partners in a tribe in order to acquire many different traits so that their bodies may produce well balanced offspring.

Humans lived in tribal units for millennia. Consider the evolutionary pressures involved in such a state of affairs. Tribal groups were far more isolated before agriculture. If monogamy existed then, the genetic effects of inbreeding would likely cripple a tribal unit. If however, the tribal unit mixed genes liberally with one another (women being impregnated multiple times by different men in the tribe) the effects of inbreeding would be curtailed, thus strengthening the tribe and giving it better chances of survival.
>>
my god this shit is depressing
>>
File: HENS PARTY.gif (152KB, 819x521px) Image search: [Google]
HENS PARTY.gif
152KB, 819x521px
>>35350572

FEEL MY DEPRESSION

>>35350566

There's an idea
>>
So all women use sexuality to secure resources?
>>
File: HENS PARTYS.png (363KB, 2804x1720px) Image search: [Google]
HENS PARTYS.png
363KB, 2804x1720px
>>35350609

Yes baumeister wrote an article on it called sex as an economic resource. I have it somewhere so when I'm not lazy and miserable I'll dig it up and make an infograph
>>
>>35348816
>women are not worth time or energy.
>make regular threads about them, talk about them all the time and found a crusade against them.
>Well known that histrionic women thrive on passion, even hatred.

Retard.
>>
>>35350609
that's the jist of it from what I'm hearing lad
>>
File: Born to whore.png (312KB, 956x608px) Image search: [Google]
Born to whore.png
312KB, 956x608px
>>35350628

>http://assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

Here's the whole paper anyway for anyone who cares
>>
>>35350445
Did your mom beat you or something? No your sister rejected your sexual advances
>>
File: Cruiseship.png (267KB, 1588x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Cruiseship.png
267KB, 1588x1740px
>>35350639
>>make regular threads about them, talk about them all the time and found a crusade against them.
>>Well known that histrionic women thrive on passion, even hatred.

Yeah I'm sure hatred gives them energy when it turns into >>35350445

You're not even on my level, step up. Your hatred is weak
>>
FUCK OFF YOU KIKE

>good goy, don't reproduce

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO
>>
>>35350644
Don't listen to the shitcunts, you're doing God's work mate.
>>
File: HYPERGAMY.png (164KB, 878x1226px) Image search: [Google]
HYPERGAMY.png
164KB, 878x1226px
>>35350652

Maybe my sister rejected my sexual advances told my mom and my mom beat me and then I sexually advanced on her because being beaten gave me a throbbing hard erection so then she rejected me and my sister beat me after that

Didn't think of that did you smart guy
>>
File: Virgin wife.png (262KB, 1315x1784px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin wife.png
262KB, 1315x1784px
>>35350659

Oh no I'm an EVIL JEW

Maybe you could go around and pump and dump women, maybe you could be like jamal and tyrone and have 500 kids to 500 different baby mamas. I never said don't reproduce, I say don't marry, don't treat women well and don't have relationships. I never mentioned reproduction.

>>35350661

Trust me bro, I do spread this info IRL too. I know the exact kind of people who spread this shit.
>>
>>35350445
Honestly I wish it were something like exhentai except /soc/ is sadpanda and your pass could be revoked for posting/contributing to soc threads.
>>
Hypergamy is retarded because there will always be a bigger, badder dude.
>>
>>35350605
>Story of someone getting angry because their girlfriend is having sex without them.

Is anybody else sick of hearing normies complain about cheating? I have never been cheated on but come on everybody is always cheating on everybody and this is the worst thing to ever happen to anyone.
>>
>>35350707
>I say don't marry, don't treat women well and don't have relationships. I never mentioned reproduction.

>Yes goy, have a single mother raise your children to be emasculated self-hating cucks who will enable the destruction of Western society
>>
>>35350750
Fuck off back to /pol/, where do you think you are? The board where everyone gets sex every day? No. Look around this board and ask yourself why we hate women. It isn't a hard question to answer.
>>
>>35350721

Yes but you're ignoring the environment

If you're a woman in a small village town of 100 people 50 men 50 women then the man who is the top dog in town is the best man in that environment and hypergamy dictates you'll go for that man.

Because of the internet the town now includes every single man who has access to the internet and every single man who has exposure through the internet so that 50 men in your environment you once had is now 500 million.

Before you just had to be the best man out of 50, not so hard you'd get some pussy. Maybe the chad of the village takes 10 women there's still 40 left for the other 49 men. Not bad, today however you need to be the best in 500 million men. And with birth control chad can fuck 5000 girls get none pregnant and not worry, the whore doesn't have to worry either because now she can fuck all 50 men with no fears of pregnancy. Birth control and the internet have caused female sexuality to spiral out of control in ways never seen before. This is the worst time in ALL of human history to be a male.
>>
>>35348837
I imagine huge penises are painful to take.
>>
File: SIZE MATTERS.jpg (35KB, 620x307px) Image search: [Google]
SIZE MATTERS.jpg
35KB, 620x307px
>>35350750
>>Yes goy, have a single mother raise your children to be emasculated self-hating cucks who will enable the destruction of Western society

That's going to happen anyway, you think you'd a good father? You think your wife will stick around with you and not divorce you take the kids and be a single mother anyway? Nigger please don't waste my time
>>
>>35350123

holy fuck that's brutal dude got cucked so hard
>>
File: truth.jpg (160KB, 674x388px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
160KB, 674x388px
>>35350803

It's proof of dual mating

>>35350794

I've had women tell me, it hurts but feels good at the same time and the pain makes it better.
>>
You heard it fags, don't reproduce. There is no chance in any way that you're going to, and all females you ever meet will be a complete waste of time. Just don't have children guys, there's literally no reason to. Thanks for understanding, and glad we all came to an agreement.
>>
BASED UPRISING BRINGING THE REDPILL AGAIN
>>
File: Never have daughters.jpg (131KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Never have daughters.jpg
131KB, 720x1280px
>>35350856

Or you could have hundreds of children by fucking hundreds of women

Actually if you want to save the huwhite race isn't having thousands of children better than having one or two?

Pic related it's your future
>>
>>35350866

TIME FOR SOME OLD SCHOOL WIDSOMS

Women will avoid the wicked not because it is unright, but only because it is ugly . . . Nothing of duty, nothing of compulsion, nothing of obligation! . . . They do something only because it pleases them . . . I hardly believe that the fair sex is capable of principles. - Immanuel Kant

Women are certainly capable of learning, but they are not made for the higher forms of science, such as philosophy and certain types of artistic creativity; these require a universal ingredient. Women may hit on good ideas and they may, of course, have taste and elegance, but they lack the talent for the ideal. Men and women differ much as animals and plants do. Men with animals correspond, as do women and plants, for women develop more placidly and always retain the formless indeterminate unity of feeling and sentiment. When women have control over the government, the state is plunged into peril, for they do not act according to the standards of universality, but are influenced by random inclinations and opinions. - Hegel
>>
>>35348816
isabella what is your opinion of these opinions?
>>
File: How to get women 2.png (930KB, 1032x1102px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women 2.png
930KB, 1032x1102px
>>35350950

It was Eve who seduced the man - in compensation there is no undertaking more appealing to a woman than to become loved by someone who has gone astray and who now, in loving her, will let himself be led along the right path. This appeals to a woman so much that she is not infrequently deceived, because such a person puts everything over on her - and she believes everything - perhaps also because the thought of being the man's savior is so very satisfying to her. - Kierkegaard

>I can change him!
>>
>>35350996

For woman the temptation to misuse cunning (for example, to deceive) corresponds to man's temptation to misuse power. The fact that the woman's guilt is always more strongly emphasized than the man's is basically an indirect compliment to the woman, an admission of the degree to which she is the stronger sex in cunning. - Kierkegaard

All women are subtle in exaggerating their weaknesses; they are inventive when it comes to weaknesses in order to appear as utterly fragile ornaments who are hurt even by a speck of dust. Their existence is supposed to make men feel clumsy, and guilty on that score. Thus they defend themselves against the strong and "the law of the jungle." - Nietzsche
>>
File: VAGINA SALESMAN.png (28KB, 1879x173px) Image search: [Google]
VAGINA SALESMAN.png
28KB, 1879x173px
>>35351034

I am very much afraid of women. When I look at one I feel as if a tigress were coming to devour me. Besides, I find that their bodies, their limbs, and even their pores are very large. This makes me look upon them as she-monsters. I used to be much more afraid of women than I am at present. I wouldn't allow one to come near me. Now I persuade my mind in various ways to look upon women as forms of the Blissful Mother. - Ramakrishna

If a man lives with a woman, he cannot help coming under her control. Worldly men get up and sit down at the bidding of women. They all speak highly of their wives. - Ramakrishna

Just see the bewitching power of women! I mean the women who are the embodiment of avidya, the power of delusion. They fool men, as it were. They take away their inner substance. When I see a man and woman sitting together, I say to myself, "Alas, they are done for!" - Ramakrishna
>>
How do I learn to hate women
I've integrated all this information on an intellectual level but not emotional
>>
>>35351151

Only through experience can you hate. Go interact with women
>>
>>35351188
>Go interact with women
Yeah no thanks
Unless prostitutes count? I was planning on buying one's services at some point
>>
>>35351151

I wounldn't recommend hate though, for me I physically feel it. It's a dull pain in my chest that radiates into my back. Sometimes it's a dull heavy buzzing in the sides of my head.

To hate you must suffer, for hate comes from hurt but to have hate is to eternally hurt. Hate is just an evolved stage of hurt.
>>
>>35351224

Interact with them online add some whorebots from this board or some sluts from tinder. Talk to one of your prostitutes for a few minutes. Ask about her life outside sucking cock. Question women and be non-judgemental while they answer, see the truth and you will hate.
>>
>>35351236
>Hate is just an evolved stage of hurt.
I understand that
>>35351251
Yeah I'll try doing that
I want to see how terrible women are
>>
File: Killers and women.png (391KB, 1798x762px) Image search: [Google]
Killers and women.png
391KB, 1798x762px
>>35351260

Good luck to you brother, I've talked to thousands of women over the years. From every age, they are truly the most evil of things.
>>
>>35351286
Thanks.
>From every age, they are truly the most evil of things.
Even kids? Not that it would be surprising, I guess. Kids are mostly horrible.
>>
>>35351314

I hate kids in general, women start to get bad at puberty though and once that happens they're fucked. I've talked to women in their 70s and it doesn't get better. I've talked to black women, asian women, hispanic women, white women, native american women, women from weird minority groups, women from china, thailand, sweden, france, italy, israel and everywhere else too. I've talked to women who can't speak english with a translator and women who speak broken fucked up english. Married women, single moms, women with kids. Women are in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s.

Everything I say is 100% true I probably have more experience talking to women especially about how fucked up and ruined they are than most people on this board. I can get women to open up to me pretty easy. Just be cool, laidback and non-judgemental
>>
>>35351355
Fucking hell, man.
>I've talked to women in their 70s and it doesn't get better
True, I've noticed that old women are fucking cunts.

Do you wish that you had taken the bluepill sometimes?
>>
>>35351355
What about trans women

Does taking estrogen make you evil
>>
>>35351376
>Do you wish that you had taken the bluepill sometimes?

I don't know, it's hard when I walk through the busy streets and see people with their kids or going to work I don't see the image they present. That woman got gang banged, that man likes to eat shit, that woman gets pissed on by her drug dealer boyfriend, that man has depression, that woman is cheating on her husband, that man has father issues, that woman is a size queen. I don't see the make up and the well dressed tailored clothes and the clean cut hair and nice shaved face. I see the skeletons in peoples closet when I look at them because I've had so much exposure to the fucked up side of human nature I know every single person has them. It's all I see now and it's destroyed my perception of people.

Then I see them judge me, the looks they give me, the emotions of disdain and disgust in their eyes when they meet mine and I feel hatred for them. How can they judge me for how I look, or how I dress or how I speak when they themselves are putrid disgusting vermin who do the most vile of acts behind closed doors where they think no one can see. When their own lives are just as fucked up as mine.

I wish it was different somtimes but only because I am powerless to do anything about these things. Had I the ability to cause endless suffering to them for the suffering they've caused it would be the greatest pleasure imaginable I believe.
>>
File: Ruth.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ruth.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
This is Ruth.

Ruth is 35 and has slept with around 200 men.

Ruth is currently having a huge existential crisis because she's realised she's damaged good and no one wants to wife her.

Ruth spends her time complaining about not being able to find a good man and hanging out with girls ten years younger than her.

Ruth seems to have accepted she's never going to have children and has bought a dog.

This is the future of the modern women who think being a slut is 'empowering'.
>>
>>35351420

I haven't talked to many trannys, homosexuals are fucked up though but they're 100 times nicer than women. When I used to do webcam shows back in the day the women were boring but the fags were the nicest most excited guys ever, who would give you compliments and they were super nice and they'd never complain and if you said you couldn't do something they'd be happy with what you were doing.
>>
The whole dual mating strategy theory doesn't match with my experiences with women at all.

In one case, I got to know and eventually started fucking a married woman. There was no expectation of a relationship, it was just sex. So according to the dual mating theory that would make me the one who had better genes while her husband was a provider.

Then a couple of years later, after she got divorced, she started pursuing me again, this time with the goal of a relationship. According to the dual mating theory that would now make me the provider.

So how could I be both, in her mind?

In general I'd say women can indeed at times be Machiavellian and duplicitous, particularly as they get older. But anyone who has experienced young love will know there can be a very pure, raw innocence to a girl's love. I think that women in general, just like men, become damaged through bad experiences with the opposite sex and that results in damaged, selfish women.
>>
>>35351478
>homosexuals are fucked up though but they're 100 times nicer than women.
Can agree. My best friend is gay and he's great. Has the 'sensitivity' women are supposed to have but also can take a fucking joke.
>>
>>35351445
You said you studied psychology, right? Did you get exposed to what you describe as the fucked up side of human nature solely from your experience as a psychologist?
>I see them judge me
Why do people judge you?
I'm a huge sperg but I fly under the radar because I'm inconspicuous.
>>35351478
>homosexuals are fucked up
How?
I mean yeah it's technically sexually deviant behavior but are they fucked in the head?
I wish I were gay sometimes, most gays I've met who aren't full blown tumblrites were great guys, really chill too
>>
>>35351490
>In one case, I got to know and eventually started fucking a married woman. There was no expectation of a relationship, it was just sex. So according to the dual mating theory that would make me the one who had better genes while her husband was a provider.

Yes

>Then a couple of years later, after she got divorced, she started pursuing me again, this time with the goal of a relationship. According to the dual mating theory that would now make me the provider.

Yes

>So how could I be both, in her mind?

Because the first provider is gone, you the back up guy now become the provider. Better to have a provider then no provider at all.

>But anyone who has experienced young love will know there can be a very pure, raw innocence to a girl's love.

Fuck off cunt, didn't you read the wise words of all the great thinkers I posted in this thread. They literally said that a young couples love is bullshit
>>
>>35351535
>They literally said that a young couples love is bullshit
brainlet who can't into philosophers here, could you dumb it down for me in one sentence?
>>
>tfw I once had some typical quirky college girl tell me that she was "so into" Schopenhauer because she shared his "really pessimistic view of things"
I had never such an urge to strangle another person before.
>>
>>35351535
>Because the first provider is gone, you the back up guy now become the provider. Better to have a provider then no provider at all.

But that's not what dual mating strategy is at all. It's not about backup guys at all, it's about getting the best genes.

>young couples love is bullshit

I disagree. I've seen it utterly destroy entire lives in a way adult love rarely does. If it were truly meaningless bullshit that wouldn't be the case.
>>
>>35351510

I have a degree in psychology but I don't work as a psychologist. Words of advice though 99% of psychologists are cunty females who are shit at their job, they're horrible therapists, they don't know anything about psychology and just repeated what the professor said and they won't understand your problems as a man. And they're all huge sluts too.

I got exposed to the shit I said from just talking to people and webcaming. It wasn't until I started reading research did I start to see my experiences and the stories I read in the science so I pieced it all together.

>Why do people judge you?

I don't know? Maybe I'm ugly, maybe it's the way I dress or the way I walk or maybe it's my facial expression. Hard to say, I know I hate it though.

>I mean yeah it's technically sexually deviant behavior but are they fucked in the head?

Homosexuals are incredibly sexually deviant and child abuse from homosexuals is extremely high when compared to heterosexuals. A lot of homosexuals have been abused too and their homosexuality probably stems from early childhood abuse in some cases. Homosexuality is a fetish in my opinion. As a side note all women are bisexual and no woman is neither heterosexual nor homosexual. She can be either one at any time, I'm not sure why this is though but the research has shown it and almost every girl I've talked to has had lesbian sex yet men are pretty straight down the line. They either just fuck men or just women.
>>
>>35351535
>Fuck off cunt, didn't you read the wise words of all the great thinkers I posted in this thread. They literally said that a young couples love is bullshit

I don't think I'd go so far as to say it is bullshit. It is useful to the task of compelling people to reproduce. Reproduction is something that no one would willingly undertake as it is very dangerous and damaging to a person physically, emotionally, financially, etc. The only reason why a person would undergo something like this is emotion/biological drive.

I think what you're doing here is noble, but I doubt more than a few will ever heed your posts here.
>>
>>35351553

Hard to dumb it down but I'll give you a quick rundown as easily as I can.

Remember back to highschool, remember how girls bullied eachother. Gossip, rumors, backstabbing, fake smiles. They'd pretend to be friends with eachother one second then they'd be spreading eachothers secrets the next and starting shit. Boys however would either break your shit or break you pretty simple.

By the time you're 18 and she's 18 she's had 5 years or more experience in psychological manipulation than you. She'd had it done to her and probably done it to other girls too. She's a pro and you're a novice. How easy is it now for an 18 year old girl to wrap and 18 year old boy around her finger like a coil and combined with the power of her cunt and access to sex can such a relationship be based on anything else other than manipulation and power? It's not two young lovers in blissful joy, it's the woman controlling and manipulating the man into being her pussy whipped slave she can make do what she wants for her own gain.

>But that's not what dual mating strategy is at all. It's not about backup guys at all, it's about getting the best genes.

You're being rigid in your thinking, dual mating for example has no mention at all of sperm competition. No theory is 100% you must combine thoughts and theories. Back up guys are a thing. Dual mating does exist but it's not the sole and only mating stragety of females.
>>
>>35351618
>Reproduction is something that no one would willingly undertake as it is very dangerous and damaging to a person physically, emotionally, financially, etc. The only reason why a person would undergo something like this is emotion/biological drive.

Yes but the average thug in the ghetto reproduces with no consequences just fine. It's only over educated men who suffer the burdens of reproduction. That's why stupid people have more kids. They care less about risks and have less to lose.

>I think what you're doing here is noble, but I doubt more than a few will ever heed your posts here.

It doesn't matter, nothing can be changed anyway. The world is how it is, we can't change human nature. Only an elliot rodgers style dystopia where women are put into farms and used like cattle would fix these problems.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3HUxX_XeFM
>>
>>35351610
Are psychiatrists better than psychologists as far as counseling and therapy go?

>Hard to say, I know I hate it
Why do you care? This isn't a rhetorical question, by the way.

I see, so faggots are actually broken inside most of the time. Does that mean homosexual relationships are inherently harmful?
>>
Now that I think about it, is 2D the answer?
>>
>>35351698
>Are psychiatrists better than psychologists as far as counseling and therapy go?

Psychiatrists mostly perscribe drugs, psychologists do CBT. I like psychoanalystic therapy and the freudian schools of therapy but it's not common because HURR FREUD WAS WRONG BECAUSE SOMEONE WHOSE NEVER READ FREUD TOLD ME SO. People only hate freud because of the fucking humanists who thought he was too pessimistic and the viennian aristocrats hated his ideas because it put them in the same class as the lower class workers.

If you need a psyche find a good old school male psychologist whose been through some shit. /pol/ has a hard on for jorden peterson right now for example, I found out about him in 2014 because of this video

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

He's top notch one of my favorite psychologists

>Why do you care? This isn't a rhetorical question, by the way.

Because I too want to be liked and popular like everyone else. I also desire to be desirable.

>Does that mean homosexual relationships are inherently harmful?

In my opinion all relationships are harmful to an extent, do what degree depends entirely on the two people invovled and their individual personalties. Lesbian relationships are the worst though the domestic violence rates are higher than any other relationship.
>>
>>35351796
you know JBP is married and has children and would find almost all of your views abhorrent right?
>>
>>35348816
>>35348837
>>35348925
>being a tripfag on /r9k/
You're more of an attention whore than a woman
>>
>women cheat and fuck Chad
>we still have betas
I don't understand?
>>
>>35351796
So you think Freud was right? I have to admit I've never read his stuff and just assumed his theories were outdated because the internet told me so.
I thought some of them had actually been disproved by actual researchers though?

>jorden peterson
Thanks.

>I too want to be liked and popular
Yeah that's normal but isn't it easier to give up on it by telling yourself it's not possible?
I've given up so it hurts less now.
>>
>>35351851

He doesn't have to agree with everything I say and I don't have to agree with everything he says. That's called being a rational adult. Don't be a blind follower like half this board who accept everything one person says as dogma because they said a few things you think are favorable.

>>35351867

That's right, but the attention I receive from tripfagging is not psychologically satisfying to me.

>>35351869

No freuds research has actually been provern by researchers

>http://sarafraz.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/1.-the-scientific-legacy-of-sigmund-freud_Westen_psych-bulletin-1998.pdf

Freud is without a doubt the greatest psychologist to ever live. His ideas came extremely close to a true understanding of human nature and I believe it is because he spent so much working with patients.
>>
>>35351910
Where should I start with Freud?
>>
>>35351708
Yes. Don't reproduce and don't even BOTHER, looking for a decent girl. Sit inside and masturbate until you die of a heart attack.
>>
>>35351921

Freud did a lot of work I believe he wrote 13 volumes he as a productive fucker. Start with his basic theory of the id, the ego and the super ego and then you'll want to move further into compromise formations and then into the drives freud mentions like eros.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_resistance
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_theory
>>
>>35351970
Cool, thanks again my man.
>>35351962
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>35351692
>Yes but the average thug in the ghetto reproduces with no consequences just fine. It's only over educated men who suffer the burdens of reproduction. That's why stupid people have more kids. They care less about risks and have less to lose.

They still suffer consequences in the form of child support, and if they can't afford that, then prison.

>It doesn't matter, nothing can be changed anyway. The world is how it is, we can't change human nature. Only an elliot rodgers style dystopia where women are put into farms and used like cattle would fix these problems.

I disagree with both points. Things in the world are always changing, evolving. Human nature is constantly evolving. If technology continues to advance, we may see humans not need to even have sex in order to procreate, and this may become a preferable option. One day humans may not even need to gestate and give birth to a fetus b/c all of this will be performed via machinery you can buy at the store like a washing machine. One day robots will perform all manual labor, leaving humanity out of a job and requiring some sort of collective living standard for all people.

To the same degree that agriculture affected intersex relations from cenogamy to monogamy, new technological advancements will affect relations in ways as of yet unknown exactly.
>>
>>35352010
>They still suffer consequences in the form of child support, and if they can't afford that, then prison.

How is prison a consequence to the average thug. A prison sentence is usually a family union.

>Implying tyreese has a job to pay child support

>Human nature is constantly evolving

No, psychologically we have no changed. At all

>http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

Ancient roman 4chan

>If technology continues to advance, we may see humans not need to even have sex in order to procreate, and this may become a preferable option.

Civillisation will crumble, the motivation to reproduce holds society together. Without it we would have no reason to continue to maintain it. Monogamy is the corner stone of any civillisation.

I do not believe we will ever create a technological utopia like you say we will.
>>
File: 50eab-divorcepill.png (55KB, 1097x643px) Image search: [Google]
50eab-divorcepill.png
55KB, 1097x643px
>>35352010
>Things in the world are always changing, evolving. Human nature is constantly evolving.

Precisely. OP is just pessimistic because the recent changes in human behaviour has mostly made things worse for men. But the fact is things can, have and do change constantly and these changes are caused by technology and public policy.

And if they changed for the worse they can also change for the better.
>>
File: CS68934091.jpg (58KB, 615x540px) Image search: [Google]
CS68934091.jpg
58KB, 615x540px
>>35348816
How can you be so certain that all women are parasitic whores?
>>
File: 50s beating wives.jpg (235KB, 640x1005px) Image search: [Google]
50s beating wives.jpg
235KB, 640x1005px
>>35352076

Yes I am pessimistic, but how can you change hypergamy? How can you change hybristophilla. You think the divorce rate rose because the contraceptive pill. I believe it rose because domestic violence fell out of fashion. A wife wouldn't cheat or leave or misbehave if she knew a fist was waiting for her if she did.
>>
>>35352056
>How is prison a consequence to the average thug. A prison sentence is usually a family union.

Restriction of freedom, forced to live, eat, sleep, and shit in the presence of other men, and at the very least you must agree that the inability to have dumb sex is a consequence.

>No, psychologically we have no changed. At all

>http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

>Ancient roman 4chan

I appreciate and accept your evidence, but I was referring to longer timescales, specifically the difference between modern human and premodern human (i.e. humans before civilization).

>Civillisation will crumble, the motivation to reproduce holds society together. Without it we would have no reason to continue to maintain it. Monogamy is the corner stone of any civillisation.

At the moment we are held together via reproduction and offspring, but this does not mean monogamy must continue, or that reproduction and offspring will hold together potential civilizations in the deep future. In the future, human beings may live millions of years, or perhaps human beings will reproduce themselves in computer machines. (and they may even find this preferable to having children)

>I do not believe we will ever create a technological utopia like you say we will.

I don't believe it either, but I also do not say it is impossible, neither improbable. The odds are unknown and there are far too many variables to ever come to a reasonable conclusion.
>>
>>35352172

>I appreciate and accept your evidence, but I was referring to longer timescales, specifically the difference between modern human and premodern human (i.e. humans before civilization).

That is a good point but I believe the reason civillisations continue to rise and collapse in cycles is because it is un-natural for us to be in such an environment

>At the moment we are held together via reproduction and offspring, but this does not mean monogamy must continue, or that reproduction and offspring will hold together potential civilizations in the deep future. In the future, human beings may live millions of years, or perhaps human beings will reproduce themselves in computer machines. (and they may even find this preferable to having children)

Possible but such things are so far away they don't affect me and I have no interest in them. I want things to improve for me in a realistic timescale.
>>
>>35349346

I bet that nigga never even tried to get with women, probably was too much of a coward to even try anything, so now he's on desperate damage control trying to convince himself, then others, that his suffering is caused by the external world.

Ironically enough, it's just like his precious Elliott Rodger. Elliott admitted in his manifesto to have never even tried making a move on a girl, then he cries like a baby that no girl made a move on him.

You faggots are women, instead of proudly embracing your hunter genes and pursuing girls, you want to be a fucking pussy woman who sits on his ass and have pussy fall down from the sky.
>>
>>35352206
>civillisations continue to rise and collapse in cycles is because it is un-natural for us to be in such an environment
So Kaczinski was right? Anarcho primitivism, "to eat or be eaten" is the natural state of humanity?
>>
>>35352124
>but how can you change hypergamy?

You can't, but you can certainly accept it and deal with it easily enough. For men that means either raising your status or lowering your standards.

>How can you change hybristophilla

You can't, but it's pretty easy to make women think you're more dangerous than you really are. I once had a woman become obsessed with me after I confessed to her I worried my lack of emotion was caused by a latent psychopathy. (as though a true psychopath would ever really worry about being a psychopath?)

She just wants to know you could kill if necessary

>You think the divorce rate rose because the contraceptive pill

It's backed up by science, but few people know or care: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-08-14/love-woes-can-be-blamed-on-contraceptive-pill/476626
>>
>>35348816
Uprising are you in the anti normie discord? https://discord.gg/MxrPB
>>
File: 1487087784683.jpg (21KB, 457x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487087784683.jpg
21KB, 457x322px
>>35348816
You're not gay op, you're gender fluid
>>
>>35352228

Yes, might makes right the law of the jungle is the natural state of all living things.

>>35352263

>You can't, but you can certainly accept it and deal with it easily enough. For men that means either raising your status or lowering your standards.

But some parts of your status can't be raised that's one issue. Another issue that yes you can lower your standards but you're not the selective sex. Women are and as they are the ones who control access to reproduction it's their standards that matter not yours.

>You can't, but it's pretty easy to make women think you're more dangerous than you really are

The PUA crowd does this a lot, they mimic the traits of the dark triad with mild success. But it's watered down, women will always prefer the real thing over a fake. You are right though, but a real killer a provern barbarian will always get women more wet than the plastic version.

>It's backed up by science, but few people know or care: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-08-14/love-woes-can-be-blamed-on-contraceptive-pill/476626

Yeah the pill causes all sorts of problems in regards to mate attraction because women are attracted to different kinds of men based on where they are in their cycle. I don't think that, that affect though would cause such a sharp rise in divorce rates.
>>
>>35352206
>That is a good point but I believe the reason civillisations continue to rise and collapse in cycles is because it is un-natural for us to be in such an environment

The environment we live in is definitely unnatural. Our human bodies did not evolve in an environment with fast food at every corner and a refrigerator full of soda and caffeinated drinks. The obesity crisis is evidence of this. We did not evolve in an environment of bright monitors, tvs, and phone screens which shine in our faces nearly 24/7. We did not evolve in an environment where stimuli of all sorts is so easily accessible, stimuli such as porn, movies, video games, webcams and audio chatting.

>>35352228
>So Kaczinski was right? Anarcho primitivism, "to eat or be eaten" is the natural state of humanity?

We evolved to live in a tribal environment. To eat or be eaten is the natural state outside of the tribe. Within the tribe is the exact opposite. You feed your brother from your own bowl. The tribal mentality manifests itself in many forms such as political parties, religion, clubs and gangs, even boards like this one demonstrate our inherent tribal tendencies. You are either with us, or you are against us. This is a false dichotomy.
>>
>>35352288

Seems kind of dead
>>
>>35352363
>might makes right
If you guys dont fully comprehend this, try thinking about it loke this:

Someone points a gun at you, without using physical force, what can you? You can try and talk to the guy, but if hes ignorant enough, (ex muslim :^) ) he wouldn't care about your words and shoot you anyways.
If you could use physical force, then what? Then you could attempt to disarm him, run away, shoot him back. When it all boils down, words only have meaning and effect if one allows them to, but physical interactions is something that cant be ignored. This is why animals fight for mates and territory instead of just using mating calls, and why we have the second amendment.
>>
>>35352430

Exactly jack donovan wrote a great article on this

>http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/

Also this book

>https://thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf

Also goes deep into the idea of survival of the fittest and how violence is the one true absolute. There was a great video by john alan martinson that explained this really well but I can't seem to find it anymore, I have it on my iPod though. I always listen to it so I don't forget this truism.
>>
>>35352484

Also a favorite of mine

>http://www.abrupt.org/LOGOS/sow/sow1.html

Satan on war
>>
>>35352363
>Women are and as they are the ones who control access to reproduction it's their standards that matter not yours

Of course their standards matter more, but it takes two to tango.

>I don't think that, that affect though would cause such a sharp rise in divorce rates.

I would contend that it is at the very least a factor. Obviously public policy changes like no-fault divorce laws also incentivised women to divorce, but the idea that a woman could meet a man while on the pill, get married, then cease taking the pill to have children and shortly thereafter realise she's no longer attracted to her husband and initiate divorce doesn't seem that far-fetched to me, given the documented effects OCP has on women's sense of histocompatibility. And anecdotally, the way a man smells does seem to rank quite highly on a woman's subconscious sexual selection criteria.
>>
>>35352517
>Of course their standards matter more, but it takes two to tango.

It does but we know from okcupid and tinder studies that mens standards don't matter very much. Men don't have that high a standard anyway

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU

This explains it well

>I would contend that it is at the very least a factor.

Of course without question, there are probably a dozen or more factors. I would reason though that the loss of religion and the decline in domestic violence were the two biggest causes.
My grandparents for example were highly religious got married and never believed in divorce it was considered an unthinkable sin, my grandfather also had no issue dishing out his fist to my grandmother when she was causing waves too. I think the main reason these old couples stayed together was simply due to different cultural reasons. The world of the 1950s was very different.

Here is sydney for example in the 1960s

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1CU8NjGW0

Things have changed so much
>>
>>35352570
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
>This explains it well

Funnily enough Colttaine is who first introduced me to the theory linking OCP uptake with divorce rates. I'm very familiar with his work.

>Of course without question, there are probably a dozen or more factors.

No doubt. But once you can start to isolate and identify them you can start to work with them in a pragmatic way that advantages you personally. Fuck what happens to the rest of society. You can't save everyone, only yourself.

>I would reason though that the loss of religion and the decline in domestic violence were the two biggest causes.

Religion, certainly. But religion isn't dead, it's just declining.
>>
File: Handsome chad 2.jpg (113KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome chad 2.jpg
113KB, 681x1024px
>>35352709
>But once you can start to isolate and identify them you can start to work with them in a pragmatic way that advantages you personally. Fuck what happens to the rest of society. You can't save everyone, only yourself.

But there's a limitation, no matter what I or anyone else does I can never be this guy. Even though I want to be as desirable as he is.

>Religion, certainly. But religion isn't dead, it's just declining.

I would say among the 20s it's dead, once the current old timers die religion dies with them.
>>
>>35352797
There are limitations. I will never be tall. I will never have a huge dick. I'll never be Chad.

But we play the hand that's given to us, there's little point contemplating how life might be had you been dealt a different one.

Besides, envy is unbecoming.
>>
File: IMG_3932.jpg (66KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3932.jpg
66KB, 1200x672px
>2D won't betray you
>2D is more beautiful than any 3D whore can ever be
>2D is literally perfect
True redpill right there
>>
>>35352911

But it can't be helped, we want the things we want. We cannot remove desire
>>
>>35348925
Hey bro can I get your kik or somethinh?
>>
>>35352985

If you have skype post it and I'll add you
>>
>>35351188
I have.. and can confirm, even though experience, that they are terrible beasts only looking out for themselves and not thinking about any consequences what so ever, they think they are smart and can get away with shit but cry and make excuses when we call them on their shit
>>
You know, I can't really side with you on the path of thinking that you take, but from a normie to a robot, I can't say you're half wrong.

Principally, the problem I have with your reasoning is that you walk a path of hatred and disgust and, as someone who walked such a path, I can tell you that you will find no peace of mind by convincing others and yourself of your point of view.

Now where I agree with you (with a grain of salt, mind you) is that women are dangerous and that relationships are always a dice throw. I'm a normie who gets laid and I have been played countless times. I really do feel you even if you don't have much experience with intimacy with a woman, but women are sneaky deceitful creatures that will turn on a dime for no reasons. That much I am willing to give you. Still, at one point, when I was still terrified of making a move and my only experience with women was orbiting attention vampires who never gave me no love, I thought exactly like you.

But I cannot take your data for cash, dude. Statistics and psychological studies only say so much. I mean yes physical attraction plays a big part, but not that big of a part. It's unfair that less attractive individuals have to work harder, but it's possible, some women, even attractive ones, don't really care. Women are, mostly, devilish, but not to an extent where they actually seek to ruin a person's life 100% of the time. Most women I know are actually the most passive people I've seen. I saw a girl get sexually harrassed for the entire lenght of a night at a party and the next day she just sat down with him and explained why she wasn't comfortable with it. Nobody ended up in jail.

I mean, yeah, women are dangerous, but not THAT dangerous. They are as dangerous as what you put in them. That's why normies like me are mostly non commiting womanizers.

I mean I bear no hatred for women, only precaution. I actually love women. They bring something special and different in a man life. cont.
>>
File: mgtow.png (2MB, 903x847px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
2MB, 903x847px
You tell 'em fellow mgtow sir

also MAGA
>>
>>35353459

cont

The problem is society glorifies women and put it in men's head that the end goal is settling with one and they input all these romantic criterias to expect that no woman ever meets, which leads to dissapointment and insecurity when women should just be treated with the same regard as anyone else.

For example, with my experience I can make girls run after me, not all girls, I still get rejected a lot, but if you play your cards right, you can get a girl chasing you. Just play for your own sake.

I let women chase me now, keep them at a distance and make them work for my dick and attention. women are too entitled to male attention and this is why they are so goddamn selective. Men, as a whole, should stop being so thirsty.

Believe me that when you play your cards right with the right woman, you can make her work really damn hard for you.

It's far from the perfect world where everyone gets married to a respectful woman who will commit forever, but you get sex, which boost confidence and lessen deppressive thoughts, intimacy with women and peace of mind knowing you get some without being at risk of getting your life fucked up. It's better than loathing in my opinion.

Who knows, maybe we can collectively remove pussy power from society.
>>
>>35353459

I have experience with women, I won't change my opinion. Why take such risks, why think that any girl is special or different when it will most likely turn out that she's not.

>some women, even attractive ones, don't really care

This is not true by any stretch of the imagination. Women are extremely dangerous some more so that others. But risk finding out
>>
>>35353575
>Who knows, maybe we can collectively remove pussy power from society.

I doubt it, it's always existed in some form or another
>>
File: 1487154883310.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1487154883310.png
67KB, 714x1354px
>>35348816
Good goy, tell white women that they are trash and not to be trushed instead of being a man and dealing with your woman.

Don't be that guy, anon.
>>
File: 1465857064408.png (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465857064408.png
27KB, 500x500px
>>35354006
>he gives a fuck about the white race
ok
>>
>>35354006

I support domestic violence anon
>>
File: 1485176023240.jpg (428KB, 1819x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485176023240.jpg
428KB, 1819x1500px
>>35354030
>not caring about the most beautiful things in life
>>
>>35354097
I can't have them and they don't affect me so why should I care
>>
>>35354105
If you would care, you could get one and a son who can prosper.
>>
>>35354134
>If you would care, you could get one
Doesn't work like that
I don't *really* want one anyway
>a son
Kids are shit
>>
Yep, I agree OP. All women are a complete waste of time, so I will stop looking for a girlfriend and spend the rest of my life bettering myself. Reproducing and children are stupid, I like masturbating better anyway. Thank you, OP.
>>
File: 5443685435844.jpg (327KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
5443685435844.jpg
327KB, 800x599px
>>35354141
Keep telling yourself that lie. I know it, I've been there. It hurts realizing that all this is only a way to deal with the fact that you can't get one being the way you have become.

Ofcourse you can lie to yourself and play nihilism but the day will come.

Or ofcourse you work for the only thing you will be able to take with you into your grave.
>>
>>35353594

See, that's the thing. I stopped thinking women are special. This is why things work for me.

All I'm saying is I love them, I just don't trust them and take it as anecdotal evidence if you want, but by experience, things work better this way and you don't have to hate them. Learn their bullshit, don't take it and play careful. Everything exciting and fun has some danger and risk.

Commitment is the greatest risk. Far greater than false rape. accusations. false rape can be dodged real easy. Don't fuck drunk girls, let them go if they change their mind even if it's in the middle of intercourse. The real risk, thereal dice throw is commitment. IMO if you choose to commit you gotta be certain. I mean I'd have to be with the same girl for 30 yearsfor the idea of marriage tocross my mind.

People commit too fast and too hard so when problems arise they gtfo and break people's heart. I only date and fuck. I make them undergo long batteries of tests and I don't buy them shit aside from buying their favorite tea once in a while to make them feel appreciated. I mean relationships with eomen is always about playing so don't be afraid to play to your advantage. Men nowadays are suckers, they play in women's favor instead of their own.

I have an hard time getting my point acrosd, I've been where you are, but you don't seem to see things my way. I respect your stance, but I find it self-destructive.
>>
File: 1477474234047.png (208KB, 1900x436px) Image search: [Google]
1477474234047.png
208KB, 1900x436px
>>35354232
You don't understand what I'm saying, don't project your own insecurities onto me.

I'm done, I actually don't want this shit anymore.
I'm not pretending to not want a woman, I actually don't. I want to fuck, I want to hold someone close to me maybe, but that's it. I don't want a relationship, women scare me and disgust me.

As for the kid, fuck that, children are fucking repulsive. Ungrateful, evil pieces of shit who fuck up your entire life for eighteen years then suddenly stop caring about you and giving nothing in return.

>the only thing you will be able to take with you into your grave
Which is?
Please don't say some dumb shit like "heritage" or "legacy"
>>
>>35354280
>don't project your own insecurities onto me.
>I don't want a relationship, women scare me and disgust me.

Anon, ...

>Which is?
The knowledge that your line will prevail. That hundreds of anestors don't die with you. That you can form a nother human being after you moral code. That's what eternal life is all about. If done right your sould will live on in your children and with it everything that made you who you are.

Dunno, just fappinga nd eating tendies doesn't really look like something that great.
>>
>>35354265
>Everything exciting and fun has some danger and risk.

God you're such a fucking normie holy shit man.

>Commitment is the greatest risk.

I have children bro fuck off stop spewing your normie shit at me. Fucking normies man I swear, you all think you're insightful and helpful. Jesus christ.
>>
>>35354329
so basically you just want to brainwash your kids.
>>
File: 1485138673038.png (1MB, 651x835px) Image search: [Google]
1485138673038.png
1MB, 651x835px
>>35354329
>Anon, ...
What?
Your previous post clearly reeked of insecurity. I never said I wasn't insecure myself though.

>The knowledge that your line will prevail
Who fucking gives a shit?
>That hundreds of anestors don't die with you
I honestly don't care. I have a sister anyway, if she wants a kid, good for her and for our family. Fuck having children of my own though.
>you can form a nother human being after your moral code
That's dumb as fuck.
Never mind the fact that raising a kid will make my life hell.
I'm going to bring another conscious person into this world of suffering just so I can project my own values onto him? What kind of stupid shit are you saying?
>That's what eternal life is all about
Wanting to live forever is retarded, even figuratively.
>your sould will live on in your children
But why should I care? I don't care if people remember me, I'll be fucking dead by then.

>just fappinga nd eating tendies
Are you kidding? It's great
>>
me and my gf had a good chuckle over this thread
>>
>>35354338

I'm just sharing my point of view, calm the fuck down. I just wanna talk. This is not an echo chamber. Expect some people may have differing opinions.

So what's your story? You got married and had kids? Had unprotected sex with a ratchet and impregnated her? An ex that turned bad? I mean what am I supposed to say? you say you got kids and I'm supposed to be like OH SHIT this guy got kids he knows everything there is to know about women?

Therr are tons of suckers with kids out there. For all I know you fucked up. I can't really understand where you coming from if you don't say where you're coming from.
>>
File: 1460708237625.jpg (32KB, 414x418px) Image search: [Google]
1460708237625.jpg
32KB, 414x418px
>>35354394

She's laughing for a different reason than you mate
>>
File: 1484071180545.jpg (1MB, 1500x984px) Image search: [Google]
1484071180545.jpg
1MB, 1500x984px
>>35354393
It's really sad. No one can change your mind until you don't see yourself that you're just hiding behind such nonsense and "don't care". But at least as a man you can get a woman pregnant till the day you die - which depending on your tendies intake might actually be not so far away.

Your comment is pure nihilism which infected you trhough a degenerated society. You're just as much a victim like skanks which have been told that behaving like a hoe is the way to go.
You're both different sides of the same coin.

Read some Buchanan and Bloom, also some of your nations history. Traditionalist lit might help you also to get a better understanding of your situation. As a man, you can change and if you change, women will follow as they always did.
>>
>>35354445

Your opinions are normie YOLO crap that won't help or hurt anyone here. But I've seen it before and it comes from a place of ignorance as to how fucked these guys are.
>>
>>35354501

Ok so what's your story?
>>
>all these faggots who want relationships
Ah, the benefits of waifufaggotry.
>>
File: 1484071350503.jpg (817KB, 1215x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1484071350503.jpg
817KB, 1215x3031px
If your believe in nihilism is strong enough reflecting on other pills wont hurt you, fellow anons.
>>
>>35354520

A long one I won't share out of respect for those who were involved
>>
>>35348816
>women are ugly
you're a fag

and if you can't handle em, you're weak too.
>>
>>35354466
I laughed
>>35354469
>Reactionary literature
If you had actually read Evola like your infographic suggests you should you wouldn't be spouting all that bullshit
>hiding behind such nonsense
Go on, explain to me how the white race and having children matters. It fucking doesn't.
>"don't care"
Because I don't, fucking hell you're annoying as fuck. You sound like a jehovah witness just repeating the same shit over and over again without thinking about it.
I don't care. You do, that's good for you, keep doing what you're doing. I don't give a shit, don't think everyone is the same as you.
>as a man you can get a woman pregnant
For what purpose? Nutting inside might feel good but there's no way I'm ever taking responsibility.
>a degenerated society
Here we go
/pol/ hasn't made you enlightened, it's made you fucking retarded.
Society has always been """degenerated""" you bumbling retard. It doesn't matter, it's all going to collapse soon.
I'm not a nihilist, I just don't care. I don't think about the pointlessness of existence or shit like that, I just don't care.
>some of your nations history
What is that going to change?
>Traditionalist lit
Oh fuck off trying to shill your shit, I've read Evola, I've read about true fascism and anti-egalitarian ideologies, it's all very interesting but I still don't give a shit.
If I were a memelord like you I'd tell you to take a look at Stirner and Schopenhauer but you've probably "already read them" right?
>>
>>35354557
Oh the good old appeal to masculinity
Spotted the fat cunt
>>
>>35354550

Well ok then, it's just gonna be damn near impossible to understand your mindset.

Mine is long and painful too. I've been in 3 relationships with bpd girls and one bipolar. It was hell.

Why are our perception so different? Seriously, what happened to you?
>>
>>35354597
men used to go to war. you're struggling with talking to a girl. fuck off.
>>
File: 1457815702135.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457815702135.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>35354615
yes roastie feed me those tears
>>
>>35348816
>whines about feminists demonizing men
>proceeds to do the exact same thing
>>
>>35354586
>I don't care. You do, that's good for you, keep doing what you're doing. I don't give a shit, don't think everyone is the same as you.

The only thing I do is spread what I understand to be a better solution. Take it or leave it, instead of going mad. Everyone here can see that you're not writing out of "not caring" but frustration. You don't need to change for society or a meat hole, only for yourself. ATM You're neither vulcan nor normie, which is destroying you.

>Society has always been """degenerated""" you bumbling retard. It doesn't matter, it's all going to collapse soon.
>Go on, explain to me how the white race and having children matters. It fucking doesn't.
>>
>>35354631
you're going to go with "ill call him a girl and post an anime picture to justify why i'm a pussy"?
>>
>>35354638
>you're not writing out of "not caring"
Obviously not, I wouldn't write if I didn't care about your dumb posts, but I'm taking the bait hook, line and sinker.
I'm responding to you because dumb fucks like you always keep on spouting the same shit in these threads and it's getting tiring.
>only for yourself
I don't want to change
Why is it so hard to understand?

Are those two quotes you took from my post supposed to mean anything?
>>
>>35348816
thank god some of you are leaving the girls alone so the rest of us can have fun without the interview process we usually have to go through to prove we aren't creeps like you.

love ya, keep preaching.
>>
File: 1461104993789.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1461104993789.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>35354675
yeah
>pussy
mm yes keep denying my masculinity "dude", surely that will make me rethink my whole outlook on life
>>
>>35354607
>Why are our perception so different? Seriously, what happened to you?

It's just the way we are, people are different. It all comes down to chance. You went right I went left. That's the only difference between people. You crossed the street and I kept walking.
>>
File: 45545894545.jpg (21KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
45545894545.jpg
21KB, 296x320px
>>35348816
>ALL WOMEN are whores, every single woman is a whore. No exceptions
>>
>>35354707
>tries to be a smug feminist
not seeing how this is supposed to work. it's like bragging that you're 12 years old.
>>
File: 1466889206985.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1466889206985.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>35354698
have fun being sacked. C:
>>
>>35354724
Majority anon
Majorities is all what matters
>>
>>35354738
this only works on high schoolers.

hanging out with girls is much more fun than being home alone yeah
>>
File: 1470097328896.png (32KB, 117x146px) Image search: [Google]
1470097328896.png
32KB, 117x146px
>>35354731
>feminist
u wot m8
I'm just wondering why you would call someone a pussy on an anonymous tuvaluan origami crafting forum
what do you hope to achieve
>>
>>35354781
hanging out with girls
>talk about uninteresting shit hoping you don't fuck up so you can get in her pants eventually
>"heyyyy can you pay for the drinks? ;p"
staying at home
>play vidya
>watch anime
>do whatever, no pressure

Truly compels me to ponder
>>
>>35354791
there's nothing to achieve. i'm just saying being so disabled that girl problems overwhelm you is a personal problem, and nothing to be proud of
>>
>>35354807
and yet people like you still think about girls all day upset :)
>>
File: 1470164990749.png (603KB, 852x775px) Image search: [Google]
1470164990749.png
603KB, 852x775px
>>35354808
>girl problems overwhelm you
where is the evidence of that
>nothing to be proud of
I can be proud of whatever I want though
>>
>>35354828
I only think about girls when I jack off or when I see a woman hate thread though
which is not "all day"
>>
>>35350609
men can do this too, just put on some women's clothes. $1000 a night guaranteed.
>>
>>35354833
>proud of feminism
sigh...
>>
>>35354860
he is the opposite of a feminist.
>>
File: 1469437454239.png (115KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
1469437454239.png
115KB, 415x292px
>>35354860
a-are you actually baiting me anon I can't tell anymore
>>
>>35354871
how do you figure that? he uses the same logic.
>>
>>35354916
Which would be?

blox
>>
>guy says he dislikes women in general and doesn't want a girlfriend
>"woah what a bitter asshole I bet he's a virgin"

>fem"bot" says she dislikes men in general and doesn't want a boyfriend
>"pls gib skype I'll be your bf I'm not like the other guys"

Never change, /r9k/.
>>
>>35349346
Fuck you, normalfag. Nobody gives a hell what you think anymore.
>>
>>35350211

Sick dubs of truth. Robots, Take heed!

slowriginoral
>>
>>35354931

Men are thirsty. The balance will only switch once men, as a collective, starts making women work for the dick.
>>
File: k.png (181KB, 387x383px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
181KB, 387x383px
>>35354638
>Everyone here can see that you're not writing out of "not caring" but frustration.
Because he's arguing with a total retard, you pseudo-intellectual ass clown.
>>
>>35354941

Yeah but this isn't the same as disproving his point.

All you help to show is that you're angry.
>>
>>35354963
>men need to become women and women need to become men for there to be a balance
nice! queerbait.
>>
>>35354858
if you say so. this board exists for people like you who couldn't connect with girls. would have been difficult without it.
>>
>>35354974

Except this is not what I claimed.

Everyone should work is what I'm saying.
>>
>>35354986
this board was created for OC, it wasn't originally supposed to be the virgin club.
of course I can't get girls but aside from my shitty looks and personality it probably has to do with my total lack of interest in the matter
>>
>>35350160
wow i dont even know...
>>
>>35350748

Fuck, Normie. Get on my level. I've never cheated on my woman, but "ohh it's totes normal, guiez. Cheating is a way of life everyone does it" man get fuct.
>>
>>35354105
Well stated, anon. What I've never had can't be used against me, after all.
>>
>>35355004
they already do. everybody in a relationship with someone in their league should put just as much effort in or it ends up falling apart. if you think men and women should be equally dominant, then you're braindead.
>>
>>35355016
>lack of interest in the matter
>spends time on r9k
it's not the virgin club, it's the bring virgins here to make fun of them club. and take it or leave it, there seems to be widespread misery from loneliness and longing for girls. we can agree on the fact that they put too much weight on it - girls don't make you much happier. but it's a more fulfilling life, to be sure. you're human like the rest of us, video games and anime aren't enough.
>>
>>35355181
>>spends time on r9k
even though it's been overrun by normies, I still like this place. I spend most of my time on /a/ but /r9k/ has good threads occasionally
>there seems to be widespread misery from loneliness and longing for girls
because a lot of anons haven't swallowed the final redpill of apathy
>girls don't make you much happier
I wouldn't know
>you're human like the rest of us, video games and anime aren't enough
but they are, what is so hard to understand about that
>>
>>35355232
>i justify my loneliness with a metaphor from the movie the matrix.
that's fine but you're one guy and it's still valid to say that spending time with girls is better.
>>
>>35355248
>>i justify my loneliness with a metaphor from the movie the matrix.
what was the point of this statement?
>you're one guy
yeah I'm talking for myself because the entirety of /r9k/'s userbase is being misrepresented as extremely bitter when there's a lot of people here who have just given up and don't care anymore
>spending time with girls is better
UUUU
>>
File: 1484734064771s.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484734064771s.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>35350748
>>35355088
so let me get this straight. You both have had girlfriends and yet you call other people normies?
>>
>>35355283
one can stop caring and still recognize the truth.
>>
>>35355338
>the truth.
there's no objective truth that applies to everyone
that's normie thinking, "hey I know what's healthy for you just live your life like I live mine"
>>
>>35355348
>needing oxygen to breathe is subjective!
it doesn't need to apply to everyone. it's still better by a lot of metrics
>>
>>35355424
>I'll compare the most fundamental biological process a human being requires to survive to putting your dick in a hole
don't do that
>it doesn't need to apply to everyone
if you're going to try to proselytise, yes it should
>it's still better
according to you

I don't see what's better about having another person to take care of and give a huge amount of attention and money to, not to mention having to keep yourself as attractive as possible at all times and all the other shit you have to think about when in a relationship
>>
>>35355326

Yeah well OP admitted to having kids earlier ITT which confirms he's had sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite gender and even nutted in her.

Really rustle the thankang engines
>>
>>35354675

To be fair you type like some generic tumblr mongoloid.

Oooh your lowercase is so uncaring, cutting and poignant.
>>
File: 1481733299620.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1481733299620.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>35355472
>getting mad at people for typing in lower case
>>
>>35355484

That's because it's the language of our sworn enemies (tumblr).

What it's meant to do is make you appear distant and uncaring, and then intelligent when you drop some $50 word like "effervescent". Whoa, they said effervescent while typing like a drooling retard!? I better take them more seriously.
>>
>>35355517
>our sworn enemies (tumblr)
Embarrassing.
>>
>>35355517
I think you are reading too much into it.
>>
>>35355529

Yet still not untrue.
>>
File: 1488897761290.jpg (18KB, 200x292px) Image search: [Google]
1488897761290.jpg
18KB, 200x292px
agreed, I'm not gay I'm just done.
its all over the reason I got off my death bed are all lies.
please kill me .
shoot me from space.
>>
>>35355517
Are you drunk or what's going on at home?
>>
>>35348816
Why I'm gay 101

>Inb4 back to your containment board you go, faggot
>>
>>35355455
I don't think i need to explain the benefits of having someone support you and give you company. if it's not for you, then i doubt a board like this would have any entertainment value either. like maybe you'd like to be social with just guys because you swing that way sexually, but then you'd go to a place where the guys mostly talk about guys and their hobbies. you're spending how long defending yourself here already? the thread itself is about women. you care. stop saying you don't.
>>
File: 1469407495293.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469407495293.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>35355620
>if you say you don't care it is proof you care
>>
File: SgWWIfq.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SgWWIfq.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
>>35355620
>the benefits of having someone support you and give you company.
You've never even talked to a woman, have you?
>>
>>35355620
>the benefits of having someone support you
I have my family for that
>give you company
get a dog, they're more loyal
>i doubt a board like this would have any entertainment value
a lot of threads on here are about dumb shit, but not all of them.
>because you swing that way sexually
>if he doesn't like women, he's automatically gay
nice strawman
>a place where the guys mostly talk about guys and their hobbies
so, 4chan?
>how long defending yourself here already?
I'm a neet, I have all the time in the world
>the thread itself is about women
yes, about how women aren't worth it, so I felt like chiming in because I agree with OP's message
>you care. stop saying you don't.
I don't :^)
>>
>>35355639
>i don't care
>make sure everyone knows and is convinced about it, even though the conversation wasn't even about me

>>35355648
this was supposed to be funny?
>>
>>35355670
>nice strawman
no you're just gay.

>4chan
not r9k thats for sure. unless your hobby is obsessing about women.

>neet
pathetic.
>>
>>35355709
>no you're just gay.
ayyy there we go folks

nice refutation of my arguments you slimy cunt
>>
>>35355727
your entire argument is "b-b-but not me, i'm not like the other boys!"
>>
>>35355750
again with the strawmen, keep bringing on the /pol/ classics my lad
>>
File: 1482407089069.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482407089069.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>35355691
You are an idiot. You cannot dictate the motivation of another person. Him posting here is not proof that he secretly agrees with you.
>>
>>35355757
nice post. really thought this one out.
>>
>>35355778
so I'm right in assuming that you're not going to address my previous post and will keep bringing on tasty memes in order to avoid admitting you're retarded?
gotcha
>>
>>35355772
it's not proof that he disagrees either. the point is he still spends time on women, but i doubt it's as fulfilling as actually going out with them. if he can ramble about matrix pills and muh apathy i can call him a fag. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35355812
>retarded
nice strawman. are you going to defend yourself or not?
>>
>>35355819
>he still spends time on women
no I spend time on woman hate threads
>i doubt it's as fulfilling as actually going out with them
>women
>fulfilling
so I have to optimize the way I spend my time to please your autism? if I want to ramble about matrix pills on /r9k/ I'll fucking do so and there's nothing you can do about it, cunt
>>35355838
I don't have anything to defend against, you've never refuted any of my points big boy :^)
>>
>>35355819
Now you are doing it again.

>if you talk about how women are bad then it is because you long for the company of a woman

You should try assuming that people aren't straight up lying to you, if you want to have a discussion.
>>
>>35355838
also that's not what a strawman is, don't use words you don't know in order to appear intelligent anon, it's not working
>>
>>35348816
The grammar in that picture is atrocious and triggers me.
>>
>>35355866
i put it bluntly. he still spends time on women. my other point about him not actually being different emotionally is a different conversation. he does seem to care a lot for a guy who repeatedly claims to not care though.
>>
File: Autism speaks.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Autism speaks.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>35348816
>literal faggot posting
>>
>>35355915
Stop defending women, whiteknight.
>>
>>35355879
>that kid who interrupts to talk semantics
lol made my day
>>
File: you tried.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>35355929
>non argument for non argument
Can't really complain

Still
>what is nuance
>what is an individual
>>
>>35355914
>he still spends time on women
what if it brings me satisfaction to spend time in these threads? get fucked
>not actually being different emotionally
how would you know? :-)
>he does seem to care a lot
we're not talking about women right now. I can't get enough of your autistic tears
>>35355935
>that kid who only addresses the post that comes after the main post so that he doesn't have to embarrass himself and can just keep cementing his status as a memelord
lol made my day
>>
File: 1476230913556.png (748KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476230913556.png
748KB, 960x960px
>>35355970
>nuance
>women

Come back when you've grown up.
>>
>Trust me on this

Sorry, but I can't. Perhaps if I ever have a GF I will live to regret it, but until then I wouldn't consider the choice to abstain to be worth anything, since I have no personal experience with the thing I'm abstaining from.
>>
File: 8D.png (164KB, 512x509px) Image search: [Google]
8D.png
164KB, 512x509px
>>35355990
>>nuance
>women
>Come back when you've grown up.

>meanwhile
>"mom, where are my hotpockets"
>"here they are, honey" "do you want anything else"
>"no, mum"

>another day of smashing the matriarchy
>>
>>35348816
There are a few worthwhile women, but they're like under 1% of the total. The bad news is nobody around here deserves one of those, so you either settle for a dumb, irrational whore, or you shut the fuck up. It's that simple.
>>
File: 562.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>35356086
>you can't say bad things about women cause you live with your mum xDDD
>>
>>35356160
There is no such thing as "deserving"
Nobody deserves anything
>>
>>35356177
I used the term loosely there. Nobody around here has anything remotely close to offer to that kind of woman, there are much better guys out there that are on the same level.
>>
>>35349481
Ok, post contact info, I'll be your gf.
>>
File: 1487557092914.jpg (20KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1487557092914.jpg
20KB, 247x248px
>>35355517

Hahahahahahahahah fuck
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>35356168
It's nice to see that your narrative hangs only on your cognitive dissonance

>I accuse ALL women of being whores
>there's nothing redeemable about any woman
>I live with my mum

You're like a libertarian on welfare.
>>
>>35354636
>we should ignore them and they'll go away
OR
>we should speak well of women so they'll do same with us
This isn't the real world
>>
File: 1486617875697.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486617875697.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>35356317
>xDD u live with ur mum bc i said so >:)))
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png
332KB, 720x1280px
>>35348816
Finally a good thread
Let me help
>>
File: 1486832214533.jpg (88KB, 919x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486832214533.jpg
88KB, 919x352px
If they flirt, stay alert
Around women, never give in
>>
File: 1486856441911.png (38KB, 883x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486856441911.png
38KB, 883x402px
>>35356948
Meant to post this one but that one is a good read too
>>
File: 1485283342322.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485283342322.png
35KB, 888x305px
>>35356965
Meant to actually post this one
Fuck. Women
>>
>>35356965
>>35356973
Fucking hell why are women such fucking monsters
>>
Good thread. Been reading this since this morning between shift breaks.
>>
SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL
PLEASE
>>
>>35357525
But it is, anon.
Your options are
>accept it, kill yourself
>accept it, embrace 2D
>don't accept it, keep chasing pussy
>>
>>35355248
This is bullshit. Spending time with girls is boring af. GIRLS are boring af. The only ones that aren't boring are ones who basically copy what their boyfriends/exes did. The only fun I had was fucking my ex raw and pulling out last minute. Everything else with her was fun because she basically became a clone of me.
>>
>>35357912
>i hate girls unless they act like men
>and have hairy chests
>and have cocks
that's nice.
>>
>>35350273
Hahahaha

I actually feel bad for this chick cause she is denial she is still a good person. Accept you are a sack of chemicals and that your actions not your thoughts are what matter. I used to think about raping one of my friends all the time but I didn't do it or even come close. Nor did I actually want to or consider it. But this stupid chick is gonna give in and fuck this Dylan guy, and honestly I don't feel bad for the boyfriend at all. They all will get what they deserve.
>>
>this whole thread
beta uprising NOW
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35357584
fucking christ
i guess it's time for me to go then
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 668x1024px
>tripfag claims not to be a Jew shill
>defends this by saying 'I'm not saying don't reproduce :)'
>recommends leaving dozens to thousands of white children in single mother households instead of encouraging society to form cohesive family units

Really activated the neurons
>>
>>35358369
>everyone who doesn't want kids is a jewish shill
>>>/pol/
nobody cares
>>
>>35358467
Kill yaself boi
>>
>>35358369

>/pol/tard attempts to post on r9k

Wow, really fuck off back to /pol/ already.
>>
Get out of here kike. Just because you have problems getting women. And only aspies can't tell that a woman is riddled with make up.

I personally have no problem with women, nor do I have problems being around them. No, they're not as good to hang around with compared to my actual bros, but it's still good to be in company with women. Plus, if other women see you surrounded by women, then them women will ike you even more because they think you're obviously a guy worth hanging around with rather than a boring beta from /r9k/ If you're weak and incecure around women because they have holes between their legs, then maybe sort out your social skills.

>2. ALL WOMEN are whores, every single woman is a whore. No exceptions, every single man whose been married and cheated on, divorced, raped in court thought his girl was "different" she was "special" she "wasn't like other girls" it's bullshit all cunts are the same, some minor differences here and there but they're all the same. The greatest disappointment is thinking a girl is different and believing it and then finding out she's not. Please for your health, avoid this pain.
Damn you sound insecure. Yeah, unfortunately there's many men in the west who have been emasculated by marxism, hence why masses of other feminist brainwashed women have hat to settle with the cucks.

Both men and women are shit in general. Whiteknights and feminists.

The ultimate redpill is to bring back polygamy. Yes, we have the tech nowadays. Beta cucks can fuck around with their electric sex dolls and LARP with them, meanwhile us men who have no problems getting women can have multiple wives with around 15-25 children. It's the best solution top save the west. Also remove women's right to vote, because women are dumb and need actual men to control them.
>>
>>35348837
>genetic

Personality isn't genetic.

Women tend to go for men that are confident/charismatic. Also, being resourceful helps. Meaning you have a job. ANY job, other than being a NEET.

What your body, face, hair, heigh, cock size is, is just bonus's. Unless you REALLY are a micro penis with a face like Frankenstein
>>
>>35359067

I have no idea what this mass of text is supposed to convey to me. Are you saying I should pursue women or be a "beta cuck" and instead fuck sexbots/onaholes? Are you bragging? OP's post had nothing to do with being "successful" with women.

My advice to you is to fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>35359148
I don't see the problem with women.

Yes, I'm aware they aren't rational thinkers. But other than that, I've pretty much never had problems with the ones I've come across in life etc.

Normally these threads over 4chan who hate on 'EVIL' women tend to be the ones who women wouldn't even talk to in the first place thanks to this certain males awkward mannerisms. I used to be an awkward cuck myself, with terrible mannerisms, especially when women were around. Hence why I was a virgin until 21. I got over it, grew a pair of fucking balls, and couldhn't give a fuck what people think, which is why I have no problems with women.

>sex bots
If certain men want sexbots, then fine. But remember you're on your own talking to a machine. I'd rather save money and talk to Siri on my phone, then go fap.

But again, I can't blame certain men for taking the sex bot pill. Years ago, these certain men failed to breed. Natural selection. They would of been weak fathers anyway, with degenerate kids.

I think we're going to go backinto the age of polygamy, where the strongest (in genral) of men will have around 1-3 wives.

Ugly women will be cat ladies with dildos and male sex bot.

Beta males? I think they'll be happier with their female bot than the ugly woman will be with her male bot.
>>
>>35359148
Also, learn to read text. Spaces between sentences is the epidemic 4chan has been facing since plebbit has been immigrating here.

Don't be plebbt.
>>
>>35359283

OP's thread is more for men who want to pursue women for long term, monogamous unions. Men, such as yourself, who want to use women in a short-term fashion wouldn't be worried by these facts.

It really depends on what you want from women.
>>
>>35359424
No, I and many other men think long term too. But being confident etc, women come our way easy. But yeah, people like us, combined the the major fact that women are brainwashed to fuck carousels amounts of cock to get the to the moon and back, are part of the problem.

I think men in general need to be more dominant again. Worse thing we did was allow are women to be ''equal'' to us. Women hate being equal. Make them feel like they're equal, their men, then they won't respect their men.
>>
>>35359067
Wow man I'm really impressed by your masculinity and success with females, you're clearly very alpha
Tell me more about shit that never happened you fucking faggot
>>
>>35350797
No shit women are the ones searching for dick. They are not interested in the fake tits of the pornstars, cause they have tits themselves. Are you literally retarded?
>M-muh red pill
Go google a cock
>>
>>35358369
You do know that is never, ever going to happen, right? Shit's fucked and the only option for men now is to stay the fuck away from females. The state has taken the place of the husband/father and the state is the one women listen to.
>>
>>35359581
women have not been brainwashed dumbass. they are just doing what comes naturally to them.

you cucks and your "not all women" mantra are insufferable.
>>
File: 1488228271006.jpg (105KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
1488228271006.jpg
105KB, 728x545px
>>35359581
>I think men in general need to be more dominant again.
Enjoy jail time. "We" didn't allow women anything. It was never in the average man's control.
>>
Graphics card shit itself so I can't game :c
Bored so I will talk to literally any of you.
Not because I'm "not like the other girls" but because I fear a lot of you have never really spoken to girls.
We are actually quite boring and not the scheming witches you immagine.
>>
>>35360096
why are you seeking attention all the time?
why did you feel the need to point out you were a gamer grill?
>not the scheming witches
nobody said women were scheming. Just cunts.
>>
>>35360136
Because I understand its difficult to talk to someone if you have no common interests.
>>
>>35360096
It's much easier to blame society for not living up to the BS masculine ideal.
>>
>>35360175
Ok, whatever.
What do you think of what has been posted by OP in this thread?
>>35360219
Fuck off
>>
>>35360233
Oh I come to these threads for laughs.
On one hand, there is some truth in that murican women have too much freedom and too little respect for men. They want to cuck a man to stay loyal for life and support them, instead of regularly hiring hookers. But for that, they should do everything for the man, treat them like a provider god. Having a pussy doesn't mean you can be a useless member of society, at least contribute to those that get things done.
On the other hand, I find the people in the threads who have obviously gone after some stacy and been rejected hilarious. You don't want the ugly girls either, what makes you think they want you not chad.
>>
>>35360446
>You don't want the ugly girls either
Another female that is unaware.
>>
>>35360446
>for laughs
Are these threads funny?
>obviously gone after some stacy and been rejected
I've never been rejected, yet here I am.
>You don't want the ugly girls either,
Even the ugly girls are shit.
>>
>>35350639
And the "Cuck of the day" award goes too...
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>35360096
>some skank posts skype and proves women are literally incapable of participating in threads without being ditzy attention whores
>in a "women are useless" thread
You idiots really are too dumb to know what's good for you.
>>
tfw in really happy relationship
never argue
just like to chill together
both sexually attracted to each other

feels good man
>>
It's just nature.
The attractive men get to have sex, but women don't want to have anything to do with ugly beta males. Not only do they not want to have sex with us, but they find us disgusting, despise us, and don't feel a shred of empathy for us.

It's like that for ever species. It makes sense that it wouldn't be different for humans either.

In the end it's neither bad nor good, just natural.
>>
>>35355553
Maybe your sworn enemies. It's 4chan. We don't have any "sworn enemies", you fucking 12-year-old "I found this edgy website on youtube" newfag.
>>
>>35350036
Time to buckle the fuck up
>>
>>35361756
How long has this been going on? Less than 5 years?
>>
>>35361984
OP left a long time ago, though.

I wonder if he's going to make threads like these more frequently now. This is the second one I think.
>>
>>35349481
Preach. No sense of explaining though anon normfags will never understand we are a anomaly to them.
>>
I don't care that much about the tripfag sperging out, but I care about the idiots trying to defend at all cost women in this thread. Holy fucking shit.

After a few years I've noticed that what makes me angry the most are not women, women are stupid by nature so there's no need to get mad at them.
No, what makes me angry the most is the delusional betas or whiteknights trying to defend them because [reasons] even when you show them the most lying whore piece of shit that you could find.

I've been saying it for ages but let me repeat in this thread :
Women are not the true problem here.
>>
I thought this thread 404'd but thank goodness it's still here, I love these threads
>>
>>35362836
I hope so.
I will help bunp them
>>
Talked to a girl I know today
>"Anon, being a virgin isn't a bad thing! Lots of girls want virgin guys!"
I wanted to bash her fucking skull in.
Holy shit.
>>
>>35352263
>She just wants to know you could kill if necessary

I'm actually interested in hybristophilla, what does that "if necessary" means? to defend her? to defend yourself? to defend from what in specific?
>>
>>35363945
At the core? It's about not ever letting her think you "need" anything from her. Your strength is proof that "you don't need anyone else" which is exactly what she rewards by attaching herself to you.

The best way to keep women interested is to keep them working for your attention. She will annoy the fuck out of you but you have to deal with it, because the only other alternative is "you fighting for her attention" and in that case you should just leave anyway.

It's why abusive guys seem to have a disproportionate amount of luck given how "unpopular" abuse supposedly is with women. Combine the ego required of a wife beater with regular displays of masculine strength and violence and her little stockholm syndrome brain just melts in to acquiescence.
>>
>>35363364
I hope so too
Come back OP with more wisdom
>>
>>35364348
I see

I have to ask something more

following the theory that goes on about how the male and the female brains are fudamentally different, can be the hybristophillic brain be considered some sort of "ultra-feminine" mind?
>>
>>35364778
>is masochism/hybristophillia inherently feminie
I'm not OP. I don't tend to think the female archetype-personality is "worse" than the male equivalent, just that it needs more guidance from external forces.

I don't think hybristophillia is "inextricably feminine" and I also don't think violence is necessary to "keeping a woman" but I DO think, as a general rule, She should NEED things from you, and you should EXPECT things from her. The amount to which you both capitulate to each others demands should be somewhat equivalent. You set the frame ("these are the rules") and as long as she stays within that frame, you provide her needs.

Women are capable of adhering to morals, as long as man is there to enforce those morals. The problem is that women have successfully tricked both themselves and men in to thinking that gender roles are *entirely constructed by society* which is horseshit.
>>
>>35365319
>>35364778
To add some...

>Men are gatekeepers of commitment
>Women are the gatekeepers of sex
I know this comes up a lot, but it's true. The problem with today's men, is that they've been tricked (by women who are very VERY confused) in to thinking women are the gatekeepers to both commitment and sex and so they wait around for "approval" to even seek a relationship with a girl.

Look at how much makeup she wears. Look at how long she spent on her appearance TODAY. Does ANY of that communicate "I have a realistic opinion about the ineluctable mediocrity and existential dread of the human experience?" Or does it maybe say, "How am I supposed to ignore my own insecurities without someone BETTER THAN ME to focus on"? (Why do you think women only date 'up'?)
>>
>>35365614
It's very disappointing. Women have made it impossible for the majority of men, and OTHER women to have relationships. The norms have been corrupted beyond repair and replaced with consumerist standards (materialism, cosmetic, vanity)
>>
>>35348816
fueling the flames
original
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.