[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 85

File: 1487213097237.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487213097237.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
Alright, confess.

When did you last cry fembots, and what was it about?
>>
>>35116943
Last week. A friend of mine got harassed by some cunt and when I tried to calm him down he just straight up punched me in the gut.
That's what I get for leaving my dorm for once.
>>
>>35116943
Couple days ago. Spent another night thinking about my internet friend that I'm in love with that barely likes even me as a friend.
>>
>>35117838
Why is men hitting girls so common? Ive literally never seen it.
>>
>>35117901
I don't think it's common? It's the first time I've ever been hit by anyone (or witnessed it, either)
Totally caught me by surprise, I didn't think people just did that.
>>
>>35117867
Monday night. It was because I was telling my one friend about stuff that made me sad a few years ago.
>>
>>35117867
Have you tried telling him? Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>35116943
I really cannot remember. I tend to force myself not to since I have allot of self restraint.
>>
>>35117920
I hope you reported him.
>>
>>35117920
white women deserve it, he was probably non-white so don't report him you racist bigot.
>>
>>35117937
It's a she, and yeah. Twice, actually. She just doesn't have the same feelings. I'm fine with just being her friend, because I really care about her, I'm just so scared that she doesn't even like me at all and only tolerates me because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.
>>
a few hours ago because of a tv show
>>
>>35117964
Yeah, but apart from "he was a big brownish guy who looked like a cunt" I couldn't give them much so probably no use.

>>35117971
Troll harder
>>
>>35117901
It isn't common, at all.
Many women need to be put over someone's knee and disciplined, though.
This whole idea that you can never touch a woman no matter what is just absurd.
They're like over grown children. Every now and then most of them need a good slap or kick to the stomach.
>>
>>35116943
A week ago, I was reading a sad fanfiction. I feel like having a good cry right now, though.
>>
>>35118010
Which one? I want to be raped by angst
>>
File: IMG_8902.png (74KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8902.png
74KB, 500x370px
Alright females and dudes,

Do "all men" actually like it when a female tries to have sex or initiate something with them?

There's probably no thing as an absolute "all", so I guess I really mean "extreme overwhelming majority."

I feel like my entire life, both men and women, old and young have been telling me that men think about sex a lot, men like sex a lot even if the girl is only so-so, etc.

I feel like everyone has been pulling a fast one on me and just memeing the entire time.

I challenged my friend to a match in a video game, and I lost, so I said I would be his personal slave for the rest of the day. He said okay and made me run errands for him like groceries, food etc and that was it. I tried to be subtle so I told him he could do anything he wanted to me and I wouldn't be able to object since I lost
He just made fun of me and made an excuse as to why he couldn't...

I don't think I'm that far below average...

Pic unrelated
>>
>>35118033
Your friend it probably a fag
>>
>>35118033
I'm definitely no expert but I think men can be absurdly dense about some things. "being his slave" isn't clear enough, they never pick up on hints.
Next time, play and tell him if you lose, you'll "literally suck his dick". Really anything short of that can be misunderstood.

But yeah he might just be a fag.
>>
>>35118042
But he faps to regular non gay doujins all the time
And has had gfs in the past
I highly doubt it, if he was a faggoit he would have told me

>>35118074
One time I jokingly asked if I could sniff his penis
He's pretty blunt with his rejections, it's just "I'm not horny" and that's it
>>
>>35118093
Maybe he has ED or some shit
That, or you're just really ugly
>>
>>35118033

Most guys don't even think something like that is a possibility and just assume you aren't interested.
>>
>>35118093
Maybe you're really just not his type, I guess. Not all men are constantly horny fuck machines.
>>
>>35116943
Yesterday, no reason.
>>
>>35118111
Are men ever horny fuck machines? That's all I want, just once
>>
>>35118029
It's a slash fic, if you're into that. Unrequited love hurts me in the fee fees, hard.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8159552
>>
>>35118131
Sure they are. So are some women. Not everyone has the same libido.
If you just want to get fucked (and dumped) by any guy, go to some bar, find a guy you like and tell him you want to fuck. Straight up, like that. Tell him you don't care if it's his place or yours, or what position. Can't be that hard to get laid, you're a het woman, fucks sake.
>>
>>35118131

All the time. If you come out bluntly and say you want to be fucked hard and to be dumped full of cum, then he most likely will go in.

But some guys find women that are that direct nasty and get turned off. Just ask him if you can suck his dick.
>>
>>35118149
>Overwatch slash
Huh. I'd make fun of you but I read way too much Elsanna for that. I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>35118074
Am a man, can confirm this is true. Don't drop hints. They're too complicated. We can't read your mind. Also, he probably didn't want to make it sexual in the case that you weren't making it sexual. Imagine the disaster that would happen if you just wanted to get some groceries for him, and he asked you for a blowjob.
>>
>Anon seems interested in my problems
>Open up to them
>Anon stops replying
I really am that uninteresting
>>
>>35118033

Is your friend a bot? Some of us really have shit for confidence and won't initiate no matter.
>>
>>35118172

If a woman lost a bet and promised to be my obedient slave for a day, the very first thing I would say is to either suck my dick or to get naked. If she said no, I'd play it off as a joke. If she said yeah, I just got my own sex slave.
>>
>>35118033
Some men have masculine or feminine core. However it seems your friend is clueless.
>>
>>35118033
Nobody would ask for sex in that situation. In our minds, at best we'd get a hell no, and at worst get called disgusting pervs if she affirmed we were serious. If you want to initiate sex with a man, fucking initiate something don't just """hint""" and hope he initiates it.
>>
>>35118160
I can't do that, I'm saving myself for my oneitis

>>35118170
I'm gonna try this tomorrow. I don't really think he'd be surprised but it's worth a shot.

>>35118172
That's kinda hot
>tfw you'll never innocently offer to be someone's servant, assuming to do daily tasks for them but they ask for sexual favors
>you'll never get blushy at their lewd request but because you offered, you have to say something like
>"t-that's lewd, oneitis-kun... well, since I offered, I guess I can't say no... it's my first time too, you pervert..."

>>35118209
He's a 4ch but definitely not a bot
>>
>>35118171
I am pretty bland when it comes to ships, except for the incest ones. Liking niche ships is pain. Do you have any Elsanna recs? I'm curious.
>>
>>35118243
Fair enough. Then go for it anon, be direct and honest with your intentions and I'm sure you'll get the dicking you deserve.

>>35118272
Sure. Lemon or plot, or both? Stolen Ice is probably the most famous one, it's AU though. Helping Hands is a short, kinda smutty, sweet one. Feel, Don't Conceal is pretty good.
Anything by Aesla generally.
Since we're on /r9k/, give r9kElsa a shot. It started as greentext writing prompts so the first few chapters are a bit disjointed but it gets good. Also Tessellate, similar to r9kElsa but more polished.
>>
>>35117979
>It's a she, and yeah. Twice, actually.
What do you like about her?
>>
>>35118243

You gotta let him know that it isn't a trick and that you really like him and want to have sex with him. Say there's no strings attached and all that.
>>
>>35117979
This is an absurdly long shot but if your name is Saskia, I totally love you too. Some homo.
>>
>>35118318
Well but she seems to really be into him though. "no strings attached" would probably be a lie, since she'll catch feelings for sure.
>>
>>35118315
I don't know, really. She's just really nice, and kind of funny. She's really weeby but it's sort of endearing. I guess she's really just the only person who's nice to me, but I can't get her out of my mind.
>>
>>35118131
Yeah, there's probably something wrong with him. Extremely low libido or ED like one Anon suggested. I need several girlfriends because my libido is too high.
>>
>>35118325
No, but oddly that's sort of close to my name.
>>
>>35118357
Fuck. Well it was worth a try.
I really hope you'll have more luck with your online crush than me anon.
>>
>>35118347
I think this is the most probable. He has shown some affection in the past like hugs holding hands snuggling etc but
As soon as I ask "hey wanna fuck" he just says "why you gotta ruin the comfy man"
>>
File: 1480899478934.jpg (424KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1480899478934.jpg
424KB, 3264x2448px
Disgusting resolution.
>>
>>35118314
>mfw Stolen Ice is on ffn
>mfw looking it up leads me to a sizeable Elsanna subreddit
>mfw /r9k/elsa really exists and has a tvtropes page
What an interesting fandom. Thanks for the recs anon, I'm making my way through Stolen Ice. I'm a sucker for thief AUs.
>>
>>35118473
One of the ship, one if the crew.
You're very welcome Anon. Also I forgot, the author of Tessellate removed it from ffn but she's distributed the pdf, in case you want to read it (you should)
https://anonfile.com/r0h8wfb7b6/Tessellate.pdf

Good to start with Stolen Ice, it's pretty gud. You'll feel a lot though.
>>
File: 7848044296_6605bdf268_o.png (169KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
7848044296_6605bdf268_o.png
169KB, 512x384px
Last night because I hate myself and my life and want to hang myself on the door knob
>>
>>35118929
what makes you hate yourself so much?
>>
>>35118929
you like auto erotic asphyxiation?
>>
>>35117920
Never been hit by your parents?
>>
>>35119681
Slap in the face, but not in a way that made me puke my guts out.
>>
File: 1399363215015.png (113KB, 574x511px) Image search: [Google]
1399363215015.png
113KB, 574x511px
>>35117901
It's more common for women to hit men
>>
>>35116943
I convinced my autistic ex to come over on Thursday. Not for sex, just to hang out because he's my only friend irl. We were laying in my bed and watching Netflix.

He seemed annoyed the whole time and snapped at me for asking what was wrong and what could I do to make him happier. Then he snapped at me again for putting my head on his shoulder.

That was the final straw and I quietly cried to myself for 15 minutes. He didn't notice luckily. When the movie was over he stormed out and I felt like shit the rest of the night.

Turns out he just didn't want to be there.
>>
I cry laughing a lot, but I guess I'll forget about those, last time I really cried was about a week ago over some complicated stuff but before that I don't know probably 2 years, I don't cry often cause my parents would call me a faggot, I'm not even a girl(male)
>>
>>35120001
>invite ex for netflix & chill
>doesnt have sex but only uses him as body pillow
Is he really the autist here? You disregard him and anything he might feel to statisfy your own needs. Leave the poor guy be.
>>
>>35120001
man i can relate to your ex
i had an autistic fembot gf once and i hated spending time with her after the first week. i was tense with rage the entire time i was with her
>>
>>35119762
Fair enough I guess. My parents didnt beat the crap out of me neither thpugh I did get a little more then a single slap to the face a few times.
>>
>>35120001

Knock this shit off.

When people talk about being friends with their exes they're just being polite. What they mean is not hating each other and occasionally talking.

You don't hang out with exes in bed watching TV. That delays healing and leads to cheating on current partners.
>>
>>35120001
>invited him over just as a friend
>made a mildly romantic gesture anyway
>"lol idk why he was upset"
>>
File: 1482037009016.jpg (59KB, 520x315px) Image search: [Google]
1482037009016.jpg
59KB, 520x315px
>>35116943
About 3 months ago. One of my dogs died. He was poisoned by that fucking dog-hating sandnigger neighbor.
He has a phobia of dogs, and he insulted me everytime I went out to walk them, even though they're the nicest motherfuckers alive, are kept on a solid leather leash, and have a muzzle.
I found two McDonalds nuggets with holes poked in them in the backyard. I guess the fucker just threw a bunch of them over the fence and went back to fuck his goat.

Well, this time I'm taking a Rottweiler. I know how to raise dogs, Rotts can be huge loving doggos if you don't treat them like shit.
>>
>>35118033
Just flirt with him like a normal person.
>>
>>35120062
We never had sex. I wanted to be together for at least 6 months but he couldn't handle that. If that was really a problem I know he would've told me by now.

I suggested a movie theater but he would much rather be comfortable in a bed while watching movies.

>>35120075
Basically this. But every once in while he enjoys being around me.
>>
File: 1482652924460.gif (2MB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1482652924460.gif
2MB, 500x380px
>>35116943
This morning, blocked my oneitis on skype because I'm sick of him trying to put me in the friend zone.
please be my bf Michael ;-;
>>
No Roastie Threads Allowed.
>>
>>35120199
You should've kept the nuggets and reported it to police, the sandcoon could've gotten in big trouble for that.

I know if it was me i would've broken into his home and vandalized the shit out of it, subhuman sandniggers deserve not an ounce of mercy
>>
File: 1484755780134.jpg (331KB, 1217x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1484755780134.jpg
331KB, 1217x1772px
I'd been looking forward to board game night all week and my dad wouldn't drive me because there was some snow on the road.

Cried again later that night because I realized it was pathetic for a 26 year old to live at home and have her parents drive her around and get so worked up over a small thing...
>>
>>35120150
That doesn't apply to us. We were friends before. We tried the relationship thing and he thought it was too much for him. We agreed to go back.

Things aren't the same as before but now he comes to me when he's upset. He talks to me about females he finds attractive (mostly 2D ones) and small crushes he has.

He understands that if he gets another girlfriend we have to stop talking completely.

I love him in a way I just want to see him happy in life, even if it doesn't involve me. He just sees me as a really good friend though which is completely okay.
>>
Do girls really cry that often?

I can't imagine crying at things like that.
I can't even remember the last time I cried, it'd have to be over a decade ago.
>>
>>35120309
It's not the first time a dog mysteriously dies in my village. A few dog-owning families found poisoned raw steaks in their backyard, got them to the police, filed a complaint, but since there was no proof, the fucker didn't get charged.
From what I heard, a few weeks ago, the sandnigger came to his car with all 4 of his tires punctured, but that's still low-class to use the same methods he does.

A neighbor of mine who lost most of her cats (poisoned, of course), started a local petition sent to the mayor, askung him to allow us to put cameras filming our backyards from outside. I know him, he's a nice guy and has a dog, he'll make it possible.

I guess I'll have to try to train my remaining dog and future dog to not eat things they find. I don't even know if it's possible.
>>
>>35120475

Yes.

Read some Yazawa Ai manga like ParaKiss or Nana. It's a pretty good simulator of what it's like to be us.
>>
>>35120475
Yeah we're fickle bitches. I cried because my best/only friend didn't want to hang out with me last week.
>>
I'm in one of those states where I am unable to cry.
>>
>>35120475
It's even worse around my period. I cried because I dropped a slice of pizza on the ground.
>>
File: 1487873066353.jpg (10KB, 319x191px) Image search: [Google]
1487873066353.jpg
10KB, 319x191px
>>35120001
Man girls are like...space aliens. At no time did any logical process engage in your mind. From start to finish your only interest was, "What would make me happy?"
Yeah, seeing the girl he used to love in an intimate setting might be tearing him up inside.
Yeah the smell of your hair might've flooded his mind with memories he thought he had moved past.
I mean but fuck it- You are the one in need of comfort right? And like the tender hearted asshole he is he actually exerted effort to come see you and didn't demand you be choking on dick five minutes into the visit.
You wasted his time.
You bruised his heart.
*Slow clap*
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>35120507

>the sandnigger came to his car with all 4 of his tires punctured, but that's still low-class to use the same methods he does.

Turnabout is fair play. One of the reasons these animals don't respect you is that you're too polite to stick up for yourselves.

Imagine coming from the 3rd world and seeing all these (comparatively) rich people who think Conchita Wurst is entertaining and don't fight back when you grope their girlfriend.

>sent to the mayor, askung him to allow us to put cameras filming our backyards from outside.

Jesus Christ. How did you Europeans get to this point? You need to get permission to put a camera on your own property?
>>
When girls cry, I just want to hug them and wipe away their tears.
I'd do anything I could to make her smile again.

Women are evil, manipulative demons that evolved specifically to be able to manipulate men as efficiently as possible.
>>
>>35120561
Woo. I cried because I dropped we didn't have any milk.
Then I thought maybe women shouldn't be allowed to vote on days where they have their period.
And then I cried some more.
>>
>>35120570
He never truly loved me. He broke up with me because he couldn't handle having a girlfriend.

I didn't want comforting. I just hate when someone I care about yells at me. If he saw me cry he would've stormed out at that moment.

He didn't want to see me. That's why he was mad. He felt like I wasted his time. We never had sex so that wasn't the issue.
>>
>>35117838
>'''''''''fembot''''''''' gets hit in the gut
>dude clearly saw a man in drag
top pottery
>>
>>35120663
>>35120570
He didn't want to see me because he would've rather been at home playing video games. The only emotion I can trigger in him is anger.

Sometimes my presence just pisses him off. Sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>35120515
So crying every five pages over the most inane shit?
>>
File: POGs.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
POGs.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>Tfw no shy, reserved weeb gay fembot gf
>De
>>
>>35121169
I wish you the best of luck with that tender feel. What anime is that?
>>
>>35121169
Im a weeb gay fembot, love me
>>
File: Chiyoei.png (337KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chiyoei.png
337KB, 600x600px
>>35121413
Nozaki kun-season2 never. They're all background characters incase one caught your eye.
>>35121444
Finally a bite, please tell me you're
>Not bi
>Not had sex
If so give me your email please.Or If you have some requirements too I will try to answer them.
>>
A few nights ago, I had been drinking a bit because that's what I usually do. I just started to immediately ball because it hit me that I'm this person with this personality, having this past and leading this kind of life and it just struck me like a bag of bricks. Then I realized that I'm drinking alone in my apartment and crying like a little bitch and it just made me cry harder.

Don't ever fall asleep crying, your eyes feel like shit when you wake up.
>>
>>35120343
Oh god, that's cute. Why are fembots so cute god dammit

What board games do you play, like tradiational tabletop stuff or normie stuff like monopoly?
>>
File: 124899357.png (532KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
124899357.png
532KB, 2000x2000px
>>35121550
Not bi, total virgin.
ariahekmatyar@gmail
I'm gonna be spending most of today traveling though so pls be patient with me.
>>
>>35121552
Are you ugly? Would you feel better if you had a bf
>>
>>35121550
>They're all background characters incase one caught your eye.
Oh, that explains why I didn't recognize them.

>>35121550
>>35121598
>tfw the weeb lesbot that has been here for years finally finds love with the austrian dyke fembot who's currently in australia
Lovely.
>>
>>35118033
>Asking a man to rape you in a culturally matriarchal civilization
Did you seriously think it would work in any possible way

And, dropping "hints" is the biggest mistake you women do when flirting with men. You make up a hint that you think is obvious, but in reality the guy has been in the exact situation before many times and every time it turned out to be that he was wrong about there being sexual innuendo and got rejected or shamed.

If you really want things to work, treat a man as a human being (although sexual) with respect, but not as some perverted rapey creep who cannot help his urges, that you need to control and manipulate.
>>
>>35120598
>You need to get permission to put a camera on your own property
No. It wouldn't be on our property, since we need to watch the street from a particular angle to see what a potential Akhmed shitter throws in our backyard over the wall/fence/whatever. If you filmed from your property, the fucktard would just have to duck to be hidden.
So the cameras wouldn't be on our properties, but hooked to the lamp posts, which belongs to the city.
>>
>>35121567

T-thanks!

I like the ones that are like quasi-RPGs. Mice and Mystics, Arkham Horror, etc.
>>
>>35116943
Yesterday because my grandma is sick and I'm the only person in my family who cares enough about her to try to make her get well.
>>
>>35118033
Did you take your top off and get on all fours after you said you would be his personal slave? If not you didn't give him the proper motivation to make a move on you.
>>
>>35121731
Ive wanted to play Arkham Horror for a while now. My favorite that I've played recently is Cthulu Wars.

>tfw will never have a consistent game group with girls in it
How did you find your group
>>
>>35118033
>Hmm this friend seems pretty cool, think I'll become his personal fucktoy slave for a while
Do you women even think of a minute about your future husband? Jesus.
>>
>>35121662
>Austrian dyke fembot who's currently in Australia
A-are you stalking me anon
>>
>>35121846
Most girls are just simply not wife material friend. The only ones that are remotely worthy of being a companion and wife are here, and even then it's infested with pseudo whores and sluts that haven't been activated yet.
>>
>>35121847
Not specifically, I just recognize most fembots. I can highly recommend both of you to each other, you're both great.
>>
>>35121895
Well great, here comes the performance anxiety.
But thanks anon. I'll try.
>>
>>35121831

You'll like it. It's a lot of fun unless you play with neckbeards who have boiled it down to a science.

The local game store hosts board games on Wednesday night. It's super cozy since the smelly Magic players aren't around.
>>
>>35121990
I've thought about looking into something like that. Not as cozy as being with a group of friends, ordering pizzas and drinking, but it could work.

Are the people there nice? Are there a lot of Chads or guys trying to hit on the girls? Also, hey, Magic is good
>>
>>35121895
Aren't you a kind little squirrel.
>>
>>35120607
Depends on your genetics crying girls make some brown men very hard.
>>
>>35121895
>being on here long enough to regognize most fembots
Feels good knowing there is always someone in a worse way than me.
>>
>>35122079

There's some older former Chad types with kids who are nice and some neckbeards that hassle girls but I've been learning to be more assertive.
>>
>>35122462
I've kinda wanted to go to one of those board gaming type things, but I'm kinda worried it's just gonna be everyone playing with their friends and I'd just kinda stand around until I get bored and leave.

How would I actually be involved?
>>
>>35122079
>>35122462

If you go to those events then you aren't a bot. A real bot can't socialize.
>>
File: 1487867417735.png (114KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487867417735.png
114KB, 900x450px
everyone ITT talking to each other and robots&fembots having fun connecting with each other

>why even live anymore I can't even make friends with equally damaged people
>>
File: nwvmdh.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
nwvmdh.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>35116943
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hello Robots.

The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.

Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

The time for this has come to an end.

We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum.

>Destroy female threads.
>Shitpost female posts.
>Shun female posters.
This board, is our only safe haven in this world.

Society has rejected us, normies have rejected us, everyone has turned their side to us when we need them the most.

Now, they have come here to turn our board into normalfag central. They're here to degenerate it and turn it into /reddit/.

We will NOT stand for this.
>Resist.
>Protect.
>Shitpost.

Roasties and normies have quite got 95% of the internet at their fingertips, yet they come here.

REEEEE
>>
>>35123083
The people talking here aren't a stroke of luck, they've probably tried hundreds of times to get it flowing. You want a qt you got to keep persisting with the thirst (too much effort for me desu)
>>
2 weeks ago when I realised the guy I had my first date with doesn't want to see me anymore
>>
>>35123248
What happened?
need to find a way to make this post original
>>
>>35118033
I'd appreciate it, but I'm looking for a wife, not a fling. I'm not normal obviously and it has caused some trouble, but other the other side, a woman I did go out with on a date twice went bat shit and accused me of trying to rape her and her friend at a party. That and the bullying my whole life has made me permanently paranoid that anyone I try to get to know either hates me or is just going to hurt me later.

I am honestly terrified of getting close to women because the risk is just so high if you're not attractive.
>>
>>35121612
I wouldn't go so far as to call myself ugly, but that might just be the last shred of my pride, I don't think of myself as attractive. I don't think it'd make me feel better, if anything it would make me feel worse because I'd just feel like I'm chaining him to a shit situation.
>>
>>35123667
Anyway we should get drunk together.
>>
>>35123667
What's the situation in your life that you'd be chaining him to? Have you ever thought that you could use someone to help you get out?
>>
File: 1487949717296.png (300KB, 750x950px) Image search: [Google]
1487949717296.png
300KB, 750x950px
How can fembots even compete
protip: you can't

>inb4 "we're real"
That doesn't mean you're better
>>
>>35123309
Don't know, he asked me out, we went on a date and it went really well (I think so anyway), then he invited me to his place but I told him I don't feel ready for sex because virgin and it was a first date anyway.

He seemed fine with that and he continued to text me but whenever I made the suggestion for us to meet he'd avoid it and be vague about it, that's when I knew it wasn't going to happen.

It's been a week now and he doesn't even contact me anymore.
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
FUCK OFF ROASTIES WOMEN CANT BE ROBOTS GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS A REBELLION
>>
File: adfdasfads.jpg (167KB, 736x1367px) Image search: [Google]
adfdasfads.jpg
167KB, 736x1367px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PURGE THE FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THESE SOCIOPATHIC WHORES BASK IN OUR PLEAS FOR HELP.
THEY ENJOY OUR SUFFERING.
WE WILL NOT GIVE THEM THIS PLEASURE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((FEMBOTS))) HAVE NO FEELINGS.

(((SHE))) WILL NOT DIVIDE US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1487717914860.jpg (80KB, 719x475px) Image search: [Google]
1487717914860.jpg
80KB, 719x475px
FATALITY
ROASTIE: TOASTED
>>
>>35124078
That's pretty shitty, but if it's any consolation to you, it sounds like he was just using your for sex anyway, and the same thing would've happened if you would've gone along with it.

It's not worth it to cry over someone like that. Just find yourself someone who treats you well, someone who acts as a friend first, so they won't just use you like that.
>>
File: 1470236960674.webm (684KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
1470236960674.webm
684KB, 400x222px
Women are subhuman
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOMEN CANNOT BE ROBOTS.

WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF FEELING THE SAME LEVEL OF PAIN AS WE CAN.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Women are always pampered by society, never hated.
If you're looking for a fucking roastie, go on Tinder or Normiebook or Faggotgram.

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.

Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.
ORIGINALLLLL
>>
>>35124175
Thank you anon

I'm still a bit sad but it is true. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time
>>
>>35118033
>Do "all men" actually like it when a female tries to have sex or initiate something with them?
no, there regularly are men on /adv/ for example who say they panick and get anxious if such a thing happens to them. They usually also are the kind of men who have trouble getting into relationships even though they want one.
I love it and think it's sweet, do it more.
>There's probably no thing as an absolute "all", so I guess I really mean "extreme overwhelming majority."
I think most men don't mind it. For those who are kind of shy, I think it's safe to say that "extreme overwhelming majority" "likes" it. The cases discussed above are probably very rare exceptions.

>I feel like my entire life, both men and women, old and young have been telling me that men think about sex a lot, men like sex a lot even if the girl is only so-so, etc.
For me personally, it's more about homeliness, warmth and intimacy. Feeling another body. Sex itself is more about getting rid of the urge. In the one relationship I had that involved sex (very unkinky girl, didn't even do oral), the best part was always being in bed with her after the sex and just feeling each other.

>he could do anything he wanted to me and I wouldn't be able to object since I lost
>He just made fun of me and made an excuse as to why he couldn't...
If you're decently attractive, I would have fucked you because of what I wrote in the last paragraph. But I'd try to be non-sexually intimate with you first. That being said, I would make it very clear there are no feelings on my end (assuming there would be none). He maybe was weirded out.
>>
Fembots, why do so many of you have panic attacks and other stuff like that?

Do you get along with your dad? When you cried as a kid would he treat you affectionately?

>>35117979
>it's a she

Stop this shit. Women need men and men need women.

>>35117987
Shit skinned subhuman, he sounds like.

>>35118033
Because men these days are pussies and because he was afraid you'd pull a fast one and tell him he was harassing you.

>>35118131
Why? That's slutty.

>>35120001
You can find someone else, cute fembot.

>>35120343
Nothing "pathetic" about it, you're an unmarried woman.

Women should stay at home until they have a husband.

>>35120561
>>35120624
How the FUG can anyone hate women? You're adorable.
>>
File: 1471229510196.jpg (1019KB, 1526x2616px) Image search: [Google]
1471229510196.jpg
1019KB, 1526x2616px
fuck off with this normie fembot shit
do a roll, robots
>>
>>35124102
Dammit I'm going to reply to every one of these I see.
>>
>>35124102
Privyet, my name is Vlad-Sama
I'm a 27 year old American robot (angry, virginal autist for you normies). I shitpost Pepes and wojaks on /r9k/ and spend my days perfecting my REEEEEES and admiring superior transwoman penises. (Disgayuh, Gay Fantasy, Pain series)

I train with my misogyny every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through roasties because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my retard license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I shitpost on /r9k/ fluently, both REEEEES and the nonsense dialect, and I spam fluently as well. I know everything about /r9k/ history and their virgin code, which I follow 100%

When I get my 4chan pass, I am staying on /r9k/ to make a hundred new shitposts a day to learn more about the magnificent culture. I hope I can become an alt-right pundit for /pol/ or a serial killer!

I own several mumus, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I soon reach 400lbs, so I can fit in easier. I yell at roasties and chads and make spam threads as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck on /r9k/!
>>
>>35116943
last night, for no fucking apparent reason either
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 350x262px
WOMEN

CANT

BE

ROBOTS

THIS

IS

OUR

BOARD

YOU

WILL

NOT

TAKE

IT

AWAY

FROM

US!
>>
DERAIL THIS THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ss.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
Remember:

HEIL VLAD!
HEIL VLAD!

WOMEN CANNOT BE ROBOTS!

WOMEN CANNOT FEEL OUR FEELS!

>IGNORE FEMALE THREADS
>DO NOT REPLY TO FEMALE POSTS
>SHUN FEMALE POSTERS!
>>
>>35124637
roll

I like original thigs hehehe
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE

DEPORT ALL ROASTIES!

>HEIL VLAD!

DERAIL ROASTIE THREADS!

>HEIL VLAD!

MAKE TOO GREAT AGAIN!

HEIL VLAD!

Also:
>>35124637
Roll
>>
D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
FOR SHITPOSTS
>>
>>35116943
Just last night.
Taking hormones for disorder (no I'm not a fucking trap) because I normally don't have enough estrogen so I have no idea how to deal with emotions because I'm not usually emotional.
Online boyfriend makes some harsh bant jokes on Skype.
Sperg of a lifetime.
Cried.
Punched a wall.
He doesn't wanna talk a few days.
H-he won't leave me over one sperg, r-right?
>>
>>35120507
>the sandnigger came to his car with all 4 of his tires punctured
I would've torched his car and his house with it to be honest, not respecting animals is the behavior of a subhuman.
>>
>>35125006
If it's only online then you just never know. It's why I don't do long distance if I can avoid it.
>>
Fembots you were happier 200 years ago in terms of family and relationships.

You all had your children and your qt husbands.
>>
>>35125006
I'll be your online boyfriend. I'm pretty stable mentally.
>>
A few months ago.
Listening to "Ophelia" by The Tear Garden.
>>
>>35125424
Are you a very beautiful grill?
>>
>>35124637
Rolllllingggg

Give me some good shit friend
>>
>>35125652
Fuck me

Origanalio
>>
>>35117901
>Ive literally never seen it.

For a robot who only stays at home its kind of obvious why you haven't literally seen a woman get hit before.

Anyway, in my limited friend list these things have happened:
>Cousin's robot bf beat her after she confronted him about being drunk on a thursday after 2 years of sobriety (she broke up imiedtly, is dating a chad now)
>Brother's gf got beaten by her brother for reason unknown
>Older brother's fwb got raped at a festival
>Second cousin got beat up pretty severely by druggies (she is the only one in the list who I think had it coming)

Shit has happened to acquaintances as well but that would just expand the list far to long and it wouldn't be much different than just including stories you read on facebook or in the newspaper.

I don't think its a common thing, like daily or yearly, but I see it as something that will happen to someone in every friend circle every now and then. And outside of elementary school and night clubs which are more or less just unofficial night clubs I don't think the vast majority of people will ever literally see a woman get hit. Of course, unless its a cultural thing to hit women, or if the area is trashy enough that it does happen daily.
>>
Here's what this thread makes me feel like (I'm a former level-35 wizard, btw):

I feel like there's a horrible storm out there involving millions of single men and women who are all striving and despairing and raging and obsessing and treating each other like shit. A never-ending shitstorm of awfulness where single people try to get together with other single people but instead they fuck it up over and over and hurt themselves and hurt everyone else in the process.

But, meanwhile, I've been holed up in a quiet underground bunker with my wonderful wife and both of us are blissfully ignorant of the horrible storm that's going on outside of our bunker. Years ago, she and I found refuge together from the storm, and in our quiet happy life together we've pretty much forgotten what a horrible storm is going on out there.

But every once in while I read /r9k/ and I can faintly hear the winds howling outside of our bunker, and I can faintly feel the hailstones slamming the ground above our heads. And I look over at my wife, and our comfy life, just the two of us, and I'm so glad that we no longer have to be out in the horrible storm.
>>
>>35124637
My soul is prepared.
>>
>>35126221
stop making me feel ok?
>>
File: 1st class peperino.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1st class peperino.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>35116943
You're kind are no longer welcome here.
Pictures of spread legged whores and literally
asking for attention aren't meant for a bastion like this one. Only the lowest of the wonderful
losers belong here.
>>
>>35120282
Michael may not, but i know 1000 idiots i walk past every day who will be
>>
>>35124637
rolling for nice wizzy class.
>>
>>35124637
Rollerino for the Vladino`s Causino of purgerinoing all the roastinos!
>>
>>35124102
FOR THE CAUSE! KILL ALL THE ROASTIES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKTHEMALLANDDEATHTOTHENORMALFAGSWHOINVADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35124239
This is the honest truth of the world and saying aught else makes you a disgusting subhuman.

Purge all the roastierinos and make them die.
>>
File: pleaseendmetoko.jpg (39KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
pleaseendmetoko.jpg
39KB, 960x517px
>>35124550
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU CUMBUCKET,GET OUT. A FUCKING DRAWN IMAGE IS BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! A FICTIONAL CHARACTER`S BETTER THAN YOU ARE! OUT.
>>
>>35116943

I want to lick those feet and that puffy pussy
>>
File: iwannadisembowelacunt.jpg (71KB, 415x428px) Image search: [Google]
iwannadisembowelacunt.jpg
71KB, 415x428px
>>35127270
I WANT TO SKIN YOUR FEET AND CUT YOUR FILTHY PENIS IN HALF YOU GROVELING ENAVBLER. REMOVE YOURSELF!
>>
File: 1417844521937.jpg (3KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1417844521937.jpg
3KB, 250x219px
>>35127270
I want to lick her feet too, her soles are really pretty.
>>
>>35123844
Well I don't have any social life, never go outside anymore, tend to make fun of people close to me even though I know it's a thing I should stop, I complain if I have to do anything at all because I'm so used to lounging by myself in my apartment playing vidya or whatever. At this point I think I've completely forgotten to hold a situation too, and I sleep a lot. Eventually that would wear down even the most kindhearted guy, they'd get sick of it.
>>
File: females.jpg (167KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
females.jpg
167KB, 1920x1440px
>>35116943
females only cry as a weapon, they don't actually have feelings.
rooooooo no fembot threads
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (77KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
77KB, 1024x680px
how can femanons compete against dolphin pussy?
>>
File: tumblr_nagqxb5Ehf1roes5so2_500.jpg (92KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nagqxb5Ehf1roes5so2_500.jpg
92KB, 500x501px
>>35127433
No you don`t. You`re a worthless,groveling weakling for wanting to be with real women. They aren`t real for you. If you are a robot women do not exist for you. 2D women,however do.
>>
>>35127503
NO YOU DON`T. YOU`RE A WORTHLESS WASTE OF SOUL YOU DUMB CUNT. GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35127558
Well...they can not compete against superior pussy. Also dolphins can`t become roasties so there`s fucking that.
>>
File: tumblr_oi79auETn1t67vhko1_501.jpg (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi79auETn1t67vhko1_501.jpg
21KB, 300x250px
>>35116943

About an hour and about this picture right here.
>>
File: 3UyOVRw.jpg (655KB, 2460x1640px) Image search: [Google]
3UyOVRw.jpg
655KB, 2460x1640px
>>35127575
I'm not a robot. I just saw a feet pic so I opened the thread. 3d feet turn me on.
>>
>>35127503
Do you have any motivation to fix yourself? Do you think talking to someone could help?
>>
>>35127663
GET OUT IF YOU`RE NOT A ROBOT THEN! NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE!
>>
>>35116943

A guy that I am very close with but can't date because of long distance told me that he doesn't think he can be just friends with me. That's totally reasonable and I understand. It sucks losing someone really dear to me, though, and it's a pretty big adjustment.
>>
>>35127503
Where are you from, anon?

An original place
>>
STOP LOOKING FOR CONTACTS ON HERE YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

GO TO >>/soc/

STOP RUINING OUR LAST SAFE HAVEN.
EITHER YOU LEAVE, OR THE BOARD GOES DOWN WITH US. YOUR SHITPOSTERY WILL NOT GO ON.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35127877
there are no fembots on soc. Only normies.

I got added by like 4 people from soc after posting in skype and ideal mate threads. LITERALLY all ghosted me after I said hi.
>>
>>35127743
What about cyborgs? Are they not welcome here as well?
>>
>>35127503
>playing vidya
See no problem with this.

>wear down even the most kindhearted guy, they'd get sick of it.
Oh anon you haven't met me. You can play vidya all fucking day with me and I'd be fine.
>>
>>35127839
Fuck you disgusting subhuman whore
>>
I cried this morning while playing ARK because my favorite direbear died after it got stuck and chomped on by a pack of allos.
>>
>>35127915
You can stay as long as you`re not female and as long as you don`t whine about "muh gf" or "muh minor issues" here.
>>
>>35127905
I've actually had the opposite experience. 3 women from soc and 7 from r9k. 5 of the 7 ghosted me very quickly, another one straight up told me she doesn't want anything to do with me ever, and one remains to be seen.

People from soc are kinda nice if you can deal with normies.

>>35127839
Yeah, it sucks, this is why people (including me) are really skeptical about ldr's.
>>
File: ground-feel.png (10KB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
ground-feel.png
10KB, 200x131px
Any fembots willing to have a robot bf?
>>
File: Kek_0.jpg (178KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Kek_0.jpg
178KB, 1254x1839px
>>35116943
FUCK OFF ROASTIE GET OFF THE BOARD YOU DON'T BELONG CLEANSE R9K
>>
>>35128057
One girl from soc added me on skype. I said
>Hey did u add me from the skype thread?
No response for 2 days. Ok.

Another girl said she was a big gamer, I ask what games and if we can play together, suddenly responds in short responses 1 words. We were supposed to play Overwatch half an hour ago together, she hasnt' come online.

Many other normies added on kik, soon ghosted as well.

I've had most socializing with people from r9k even though I inevitable get ghosted too. One robot who played vidya hasn't talked to me in like 2 weeks now and she said she would show up when she had a game to play.

I feel like I'm running out of people to talk to here.
>>
File: allosaurus7.png (237KB, 850x407px) Image search: [Google]
allosaurus7.png
237KB, 850x407px
>>35128038
That`s because allosaurs and A.fragilis is the superior animal. Your pet deserved to die you dumb cunt. I as a paleontologist can tell you exactly how much,due to my studies of various tetanurans they are superior to mammallian predators. I frankly wish that dinosaurs never went extinct and intelligence developed in some sort of maniraptorans or troodontids. Also you`re a fucking roastie and need to get out. Allosauroids and theropods in general are the true robot animal.
>>
>>35118929
>hang myself on the doorknob
ATTENTION SEEKING STACEY SLUT
OUT
OUT
>>
>>35128054
>whine about muh gf
Sounds like 80% of /r9k/. Also don't forget about muh dick size.
>>
>>35118929
YOU SHOULD JUST DO IT. NOW. IT`S IMPERATIVE YOU KILL YOURSELF.

NOW.

NOW.

NOW.

NOW!
>>
>>35128119
Yeah, I totally get where you're comin from. It'd be nice if there was a way to actually figure out if someone was a decent person before you had to go through all that hassle.
>>
>>35117995
It is becoming more common. Look at attacks on women in European countries that import "refugees". Also here in the US incidents of black men punching random white women in public is a growing but under reported problem.
>>
>>35128119
Same experience with /soc/ basically/. It is 100% trash
>>
>>35128157
I don`t whine about muh gf,because I don`t have one as a robot I don`t even want to have one. And whining about mai rabu raifu would be pathetic,seeing as 2D isn`t really actually real.
>>
>>35128026
jokes on you, any attention feeds my addiction

>>35128057
yeah, he and I are very likely never going to live in the same city, and I'm too young to decide to move anywhere to be with someone. sometimes ldr's are doable but you always have to take the big picture into consideration.
>>
>>35116943
Sauce
"Open em up"-sam hyde
>>
>>35128189
If you won't consider ldr you're a normalfag
>>>/soc/
>>
>>35127558
Can't dolphin pussy literally tear your dick off?
>>
>>35128189
Yeah, I actually ended up moving for my ldr. She left me a year and a half later. So be glad you didn't change your whole life for someone.

In other news I'm still kinda stuck out here and looking for new friends
>>
I cried a couple nights ago because the guy I was fucking accidentally headbutted me in the mouth.
>>
Watashi WA sage sama and I want a sake !
>>
>>35128303
>headbutted in the mouth
You should have did better then. Also how are you a female robot?
>>
>>35128303
>Fembot thread
>Slut normie post
>>
>>35128354
I thought I was doing pretty good.

Oh, I'm not really a fembot in the traditional sense but I like posting here.
>>
>>35127698
Not anymore, no. I've just sort of resigned myself to being the waste of space that I am, but sometimes it still just hits you, you know? I remember hearing once that "misery is addictive" and I guess that's fairly applicable to me. I guess I don't change because a part of me doesn't want to, or maybe another part fears that not enough of me will change. Why would I want to drag someone else into that mess?
>>
>>35128446
You are not a fucking robot. Seeing as you`re not you should fucking leave. Forever. Post somewhere else.
>>
>>35128446
Then stop fucking spreading your normie shit.

How do you not see that by posting here, you are ruining the exact thing that you like about this board?

You're literally turning it into facebook.

Don't use
>fembot here.
>woman here.

Either blend in, or get shipped out,

Stop fucking bragging of your femininity.
>>
>>35124812
Hail kek
Purge the roastie SCUM
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35118033
He probably felt the tension or awkwardness but didn't know how to get it sexual.

That's a weird line for alot of people. In his shoes, getting sex or lewd with you might be seen as borderline sexual harassment. And he probably wouldn't want to rek your friendship over something so silly.
If your intentions were to get lewd, you'd have to make that obvious to an extent. Try to be less vague next time. Or do it again when you're both drunk
>>
>>35128446
Fuck off. Nobody wants to hear you tell us how happy you are whore.
>>
>>35128479
Will you be my qt misery gf
>>
>>35128535
Where should I post?

Also why should I oblige you?

>>35128552
Part of what I like about here is that everyone loses their fudge when you talk about being normal or happy.

>>35128574
I'm not that happy.
>>
>>35128479
People get into cycles of misery that are almost impossible to break, it's called rumination.

I think it might be a good idea for you to at least talk to someone. Maybe you can find someone to better yourself for, or maybe you can just have someone to talk to.
>>
>>35128629
Go post on /soc/ or /a/ for your normie bullshit. WE HATE NORMIES AND YOU ARE ONE. ROASTIES OUT. NORMIES OUT. STACIES OUT OUT OUT.

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF
>>
>>35128629
>Boo hoo hoo a guy I was fucking accidentally hit me ;_;
Fuck off happy normalfag whore
>>
>>35124637
rrrrrolllliiiiinggg

originally.
>>
>>35128709
>>35128728
I don't understand why you reply to them if you don't want them reply back. If I was that "female" I would just keep replying to pissy you off.
>>
Last weekend.

I was riding my bike and a car driving past me threw a Wendy's frosty on me.
>>
>>35128789
That's both sad and adorable
>>
>>35128779
>>35128733

fuck yeah, got dubs.

going with FIST WIZARD
>>
>>35128807
It sucked, I was like a 45 minute ride from home and it was really cold.

I need a gun.
>>
>>35128789
Fucking kek. Please tell me this actually happened. Did it get in your hair?
>>
>>35128842
A gun to shoot the wendy's thrower? Femanon don't overreact that bad! You'll get in trouble
>>
>>35128842
>shooting someone for inconveniencing you

no
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (175KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
175KB, 1600x1060px
>>35128842
You need a mace. Guns are for pussies.
>>
>>35128779
The thing is, men can take MUCH more of a punishment, and can resist pain better.

These whores will eventually start crying and leave because they're not welcome here.
>>
>>35128789
too bad it wasn't a brick.
>>
>>35116943
Southeast England anyone?
>>
GO BLEED YOUR SMELLY CUNT DRY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU
>>
>>35128937
Well not all women are the same. Some of these women been here for years and can take a lot shit.
>>35128939
Why would you wish for someone to get hurt? That's just being a shitty person.
>>
>>35129009
Kek, lies.
Women are all weak and attention-loving creatures who cry about every thing.

On average, men get rejected and hated by society MUCH MORE then women do.

If men were as easily hurt as women, we'd see MENINISM as more prevalent.
>>
File: anqcRxv[1].gif (144KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
anqcRxv[1].gif
144KB, 354x369px
>>35128789
That genuinely sucks, anon. I hope you have a better weekend.
>>
>>35124637
Rolling for pimp wizard.
>>
>>35124102
Hello vlad-san
have an anti-normie sage
Godspeed my comrade
Godspeed
>>
>>35128842
u need to post a picture of ur feet and then a picture of ur fuzzy armpits
>>
>>35129030
Well no idea about women being weak but my mother is strong willed and I only seen her cry when my dad died.
>>
>>35129069
Godspeed to you to, Comrade.

Any supporter is a supporter indeed.

>>35129194
That's because she's an older woman.

Older women aren't roasties, because they have values, morals, and a sense of self-worth.

All modern women are disgusting skanks, so fuck right off.
>>
An hour ago in the shower and last night around 2 AM. It's always about the same thing, my mom died and I miss her and I pushed all my friends out my life. It used to be worse though, I used to be extremely emotionally unstable but I fixed that in a year. Now I just cry alone when I'm frustrated. I'm still young as fuck and I have a positive outlook on my future so I'm not worried.
>>
>>35129259
I'm sorry underage anon, but you need to go
>>
>>35125006
just explain this situation to him
>>35127905
>>35128057
>>35128119
I wish you guys would post your chat logs
>>35128629
>Where should I post?
Here, anon. Don't listen to the crabs not letting other crabs leave the bucket.
>>35128937
>will eventually start crying
You mean like you're doing now?
Do you get paid to shit post?
>>35128789
Holy fucking jesus that's awful, I'm sorry anon-sama
>>
>>35129248
Well maybe but I have met some girls who are not slutty.
>>
>>35128878
It didn't get in my hair, I had my hoodie up but it hit me in the back of the head and went all down my back.

>>35128879
>>35128892

They need to know I can't be pushed around anymore.

>>35128893
I am a pussy.

>>35128939
Yeah too bad.

>>35129035
Thanks bud.

>>35129278
We're friends now.
>>
>>35129314
Well maybe they are slutty but you just dont know it. I know 2 woman who arent slutty and they're both rather abnormal. I mean that they are not pretty and have some off-putting personality traits. They are both in a relationship which is the only relationship they've had for the both of them.
>>
>>35129278
>I wish you guys would post your chat logs
I dunno if the people I chatted with would appreciate that, besides what would you hope to gain from it?
>>
Join our Discord group

https://discord.gg/F6GRyCD
>>
>>35129359
Be my qt vengeful gf
>>
File: 1480832233178.jpg (174KB, 1213x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1480832233178.jpg
174KB, 1213x1600px
>>35116943
Are there actually females here? I find it very difficult to believe.

>Trannies are females too

No.
>>
>>35129403
>besides what would you hope to gain from it?
I'm almost certain any time I see the "I added people (Or ladies) and they INSTANT GHOSTED ME THE WORLD IS SO HARSH" kinda shit, it isn't that the other anon is some mega christian normie, it's that the /r9k/ poster is a massive sperg. I typically like seeing the generic normie/misogynist spergery because it seems so almost unreal, like, I just don't get it.
>>35129359
Okay friendo :3
>>
>>35129459
I don't really do the whole "reee normies"/woman hate thing, and for me at least, it's never been instant ghosting, it's always been after a couple hours or couple days of chatting that seems to genuinely go pretty well.
>>
RIP other female robot thread.
>>
>>35129507
How would you define going pretty well?
Are you the kinda person who instantly responds to someone else in a messenger? I know that weird people out sometimes with online strangers
>>
>>35118033
Men cannot into hints
That and society basically tells us we can't be aggressive, to the point of threatening us with jail if we are aggressive.
>>
>>35129536
>How would you define going pretty well?
Other person is actively responding, asking questions, telling me a bit about themselves, etc. You know, having a conversation with someone new.

>Are you the kinda person who instantly responds to someone else in a messenger?
I don't respond instantly unless I'm right there, but a lot of the times I'm doing something else too like cleaning or cooking or something
>>
I cried for a couple movies, after being taken in and all trying to enjoy it. Was kina wtf? But didn't worry about it too much. I thought I should cry when relatives die but I don't, just feel kina sad.
>>
>>35129619
be my crybaby gf to make fun of
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE REEEEEEEE
>>
I also cried when in Laredo camping near Rio grande when I stumbled and cut finger on broken porcelain, had truck driving job coming up and was scared I fucked it up by severing tendon, but it healed up ok
>>
>>35129762
Lisa Kelly pls go the history channel sucks
>>
>>35128597
>Qt
You overestimate me.
>>35128653
Other than family I don't talk to anyone, and I could never come to them with this. I still seem to manage to have an ego.
>>
File: eZyyTAt.jpg (47KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
eZyyTAt.jpg
47KB, 700x442px
I left r9k because I'd always lurk these threads out of hope of finding a GF in one and it was having a negative affect on my mental state. I'd always feel bad after being in one of these threads.

Now I have r9k blocked on my browser most of the time so I can't go back. You should do it too, nobody ever finds anything that lasts on here.
>>
>>35129982
Alright will you be my misery gf(not qt)
>>
>>35129982
>Other than family I don't talk to anyone
There's your problem, you don't talk to anyone. You should at least talk to someone else, it'll make you feel better and then maybe you can start to improve your mindset.

I can leave my e-mail if you wanted to talk to me, but you definitely should find someone.
>>
>>35129982
Anything in particular cause you to sink into this miserable self pitying state, or were you just born this way?
>>
Wtf this thread is still active
>>
>>35124637
rolling this thread down to the bottom of the board

SAGED
>>
>>35124175
>he was just using your for sex anyway
nothing wrong with that. if she wanted something more than casual before sex she should have stated that before.
>someone who acts as a friend first, so they won't just use you like that.
terrible advice, she will just label this a nice guy beta and resent him.

SAGED
>>
>>35128629
>Also why should I oblige you?
YOU DON'T. WE WILL TAKE YOUR THREADS DOWN IF YOU MESS WITH OUR BOARD.
>>
>>35130442
>WE WILL TAKE YOUR THREADS DOWN IF YOU MESS WITH OUR BOARD
>it's another "bitter anon thinks he has any power" episode
>>
>>35130525
THE FIRST PAGE IS BETTER THAN EVER TODAY, mangina
SAGED
>>
>>35130615
Especially with this thread there
unsaged
>>
>>35130623
YOU WON'T GET YOUR TINY DICK WET WITH LE QUIRKY MEME GIRL TODAY. BETTER LEAVE AND LET THE BIG BOYS SAVE THIS BOARD.

SAGED.
>>
>>35130674
Sorry, bitterboy, it's our board now
>>
>>35130085
The entire deal about autoimmune disorder may have kick started it, but I might have always had this predisposition, I don't know.

>>35130048
How do you meet people when you have no job, no social skills, and haven't had any friends since high school?
>>
>>35130691
AND WE'RE TAKING IT BACK
>>
>>35130696
you post your email address
>>
>>35130696
>How do you meet people when you have no job, no social skills, and haven't had any friends since high school?
I'll be your friend, anon. I'm kinda in the same boat.
>>
File: Ass V 1.0.jpg (414KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ass V 1.0.jpg
414KB, 1050x700px
>>35116943
I feel this thread is lacking ass so I'm just gonna post some more ass
>>
>>35130747
SHE WON'T BETA BOY. SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR ATTENTION OUT OF HERE.
>>
>>35130735
>Can't even take over a thread
>Thinks he can take over an entire board
Nice try, kiddo
>>
>>35129582
This

Asexuality or just simply fapping is a much better choice of life than prison with felony charges. Lesson here is that women have ruined sex for other women in demonizing normal healthy biological urges on both parts.

Saying all sexual intercourse with a man is essentially rape. You know how it goes love is love unless you're a straight white male. Oh and if a woman changes her mind even years later down the road she can claim rape still so most men with an iq above 10 is going to think twice before falling for the vaginal jew.
>>
>>35120279
>I wanted to be together for atleast 6 months
>fucks a chad within 2 hours

You girls are fucking hilarious

>be me
>insecure little shit
>getting over it little by little
>about 65% over being a sad excuse for a life
>be with a girl in bed
>stop the movie at some point to talk
>tells me most boyfriends are construction workers
>conversation stops at I hammer nails for a living
>go into deeper
>forward next day
>go to a bar
>tells me about exes that ''worked'' a long time to have sex with her
>get the hint
>not a chad, you gotta work for the pussy
>talk about guy shes been friends with forever
>told her 2 nights ago that hes in love with her for 4 years
>ok.jpeg
>tells me that she kissed him the next morning not drunk and didnt feel right
>well she fucked him...
>call her out on it
>we were actually quite compatible and were planning to go on a trip to europe backpacking

I ve got a few of those, I have more pathetic ones if you want let me know
>>
Penis owners, are your orgasms really not that satisfying? I see threads pop up from time to time envying female orgasms.
>>
so many angry bitter men in one place. sorry, but the internet isnt exclusive to men living in their moms basements.
>>
>>35130696
So were you sick for a long period of time which made you isolated from social situations? Does it still bother or affect you now?

Don't you want to get out and do something with your life? Don't you have some sort of passion or talent you want to develop? Posting on here is really bad for your mental health. It makes me sink into self pity and I just end up feeling sorry for myself for how fucked up my life has been and how lonely I am, rather than actually doing anything constructive to fix it.
>>
>>35131274
I wouldn't know because I've never experienced a female orgasm. It feels pretty good if you do it right and rub the balls a bit though.
>>
>>35131274
It's ok, but I've never felt moved to yell or scream or jump around. Bitches seem to enjoy it much more, or at least act like they do.
>>
>>35131221
I'm still a virgin. I like him a lot but I feel like after 6 months I'll know if he was really the one for me.

But since I've been browsing here for years, I've learned don't trust Chads so that's not going to happen.

But sure if you want to tell more stories I'll happily read them. I'm sorry you've encountered so many terrible women.
>>
>>35131290
no it isn't, but we wish it was.
by not meeting our wishes, you're just making yourself an obstacle, so the bitterness is justified until you completely rid yourself of the space we wish to occupy. it is what it is.
>>
>>35131274
I twitch all over when I cum. Feels good desu
>>
File: 1485782681287.png (185KB, 955x646px) Image search: [Google]
1485782681287.png
185KB, 955x646px
>>35118033

i don't like when girls that are ugly hit on me, i assume it's the same for females getting attention from dudes
>>
>>35131274
It's kind of
>OH YEAAAHH THAT FEELS SO G- okay i'm over it

Sometimes there might be an emotional reaction after it if there's something to put emotional attachment towards but generally our biology cucks us by shutting every sexual impulse down immediately after release so we don't fuck or masturbate nonstop and dicks would break permanently.

As much as it might seem unfair to a woman who hasn't had her satisfaction yet it's better than never being able to use it again.
>>
>>35131356
be my autism tier cryer gf
>>
>>35131341
Is it a full body experience? I've heard male orgasms are like sneezing with your dick.
>>
>>35131356
not terrible woman, since your double spacing and shit and seem like a normie I ll keep my autisticity for another day where anons can laugh at me and not normies :^)
>>
>>35131462
See >>35131385
For me. What's it like for you?
>>
>>35131462
What is sad is that most girls think that when cuming is happening its done, if you guys would actually keep on suck the dick for anothger 30 seconds, your male partner would be in heaven
>>
>>35131462
I've never really thought about it or analyzed it in any depth

gimme a sec and I'll write a full review of my next orgasm
>>
>>35131274
It happens pretty quick so... It's also different between dry and lube. Lube is more satisfying but takes more time and effort. I usually go dry just to relieve pressure.
>>
>>35131473
I'm sorry. I'm a really bad writer and spacing things out instead of block typing makes things easier for me to sort out. I'd really like to hear your stories though. I never experienced what you guys have been through so I don't understand why you hate women so much. From what it sounds like, you have a right to.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x479px
>>35116943
Actually today and I haven't cried in months.

>go in backyard because it's getting warmer
>subconsciously be careful where I'm walking so I don't step in a random poop from my dog
>remember my dog died months ago
>look in the garden and see that the grass still hasn't grown back where we buried her
>>
>>35131493
Same as you, my whole body twitches and I can't breathe for a good few minutes. But after that I'm ready to go again.

>>35131497
Wouldn't that hurt from the over sensitivity? I'll keep that in mind if I ever suck a dick, if you're not memeing.

>>35131498
I'm really curious, so please do.

>>35131540
Why does lube take more time/effort? Do you have to work it in?
>>
File: 12637456845.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
12637456845.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>35131583
>female dog
>grass isn't growing

I guess the bitch wasn't fertile
>>
File: yF7V62a.gif (475KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
yF7V62a.gif
475KB, 150x113px
>>35131583
That's actually sad tho :( I'd cry too.

>>35131643
Goddamn.
>>
>>35131624
>Same as you, my whole body twitches and I can't breathe for a good few minutes. But after that I'm ready to go again.
post contact
>>
>>35131441
How long does it take to get your sexual impulses back? I see some robots fap 5 times a day, is that something every guy could do?
>>
>>35131624
>Wouldn't that hurt from the over sensitivity? I'll keep that in mind if I ever suck a dick, if you're not memeing.

If he's circumcised you can probably get away with keeping sucking it.
If he's not circumcised, stay away from that dick when he cums

>>35131708
If I'm fapping to good material I can beat my dick like 5 times in a row 10 second or so interval. Most times I've cum in a day is 10 times.
>>
>>35131708
If fapping, then at least a good few hours for me between each time. If sex with actual woman then 5 times a day is easy

That's actually my record
>>
>>35131323
Does the disease still effect me? Yeah, I take pills for it. I was in the hospital for a while and I think about it every now and again, and it completely stunted my development, but other than that it doesn't bother me.

I think about that a lot, if I want to do anything with myself. They say you are what you do, right? I just don't feel much anymore, I don't even think I want to become anything. I don't feel like I have any skills, or even anything I'm that passionate about, I just occupy time before I fall asleep again, which I do often. The things I do often I'm not particularly good at, and I haven't felt passion to hone my skills. I don't know how to describe it, I just sort of exist, and when I'm not sure what to do about it but I recognize I'd suck ass anyway. Sometimes it still just hits me hard that this is who I am, but that's the strongest reaction I have to anything now. I don't know how to phrase that without sounding melodramatic.
>>
>>35131624
>Why does lube take more time/effort? Do you have to work it in?
I guess it's about the grip. You don't have as harder grip with lube. It's a lot more pleasurable, like 5-10 times more but for me it takes upto an hour to get off so it's not usually worth it.
>>
>>35116943
I really, really want to kiss those soft inner thighs.
>>
>>35131462
The front side of my legs feel warm for a few seconds, but other than that it's not very dramatic.

The head is very sensitive after I jizz and too much contact will make me twitch and curl up, but just a little rubbing feels great.
>>
>>35131708
That's a robot special
>>
A week ago, I was having an episode.
>>
>>35131833
What is an episode? Are you crazy?
>>
>>35131848
Yes, duh. Otherwise I wouldn't be here with you losers.
>>
>>35131880
What kind of crazy exactly?
>>
>>35131685
I want to know more about your penis.

>>35131737
Does your boner deflate at all, or do you cum and still stay hard? Do your loads get smaller or less semen-y?

>>35131738
So like the robot above your post, your refractory period shortens if your dick has good motivation? Interesting.

>>35131752
Are you essentially edging yourself when you use lube? I thought harder grips were supposed to feel better, since guys seem to complain about loose pussies.

>>35131764
>The head is very sensitive after I jizz
Are you cut or uncut?

>>35131803
Do normies have to build up to jerking off 5 times a day or something?
>>
>>35131274
Mine definitely aren't that satisfying.

I basically feel a build up of pressure, feel the muscle contractions as the semen comes out, then "Oh, I don't feel horny any more".

Nothing about it really feels good, it just gets rid of sexual frustration.
>>
>>35131708
Depends on the age and how horny you are really. It's not undoable but probably not very healthy.
>>
File: Hitlerklubb.jpg (120KB, 793x548px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlerklubb.jpg
120KB, 793x548px
I rarely do but now i happened two times in one day.

1. My mother gave me money which were very well needed but then the joy faded...because she is gambling again. Happy that she wants to help but also very sad, conflicted and frustrated, so yeah... FEELS overload = crying.
2. Made someone I love cry, heard tears and hyperventilation due to me saying something really mean. I regret it deeply.

>>
>>35131983
What do you want to know about my penis specifically?
>>
>>35131983
>Does your boner deflate at all, or do you cum and still stay hard? Do your loads get smaller or less semen-y?

I mean I might be unique here but the first 3 or so times if I keep jerking I don't lose my boner at all, the next few times it's kinda a half boner and it can quickly come back.

Also I clench my dick so very small amount or nothing comes out each time.
>>
>>35131983
I'm cut
the after jizz part feels much better if i'm lubed up than if I'm not
>>
File: 1486927251518.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486927251518.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>35131624
kek, commencing the orgasm review.

It starts off slow. The pleasure during each jerk of my hand is both ripe, opulent and concentrated. Each small wave of pleasure slightly more heightened and aged than the last. A swelling feeling in the nerves between my groin and bosom rises upwards, the overall sensation being somewhat like butterflies from a rollercoaster. My senses are heightened, my blood pumping wildly from my heart with austerate pleasure.

And finally- the Crescendo. Involuntarily, my body tenses and my eyes close as my body zestily shudders as the refined orgasmic pleasure radiates outwards from my firm phallus.

The sensation quickly fades and I am left slightly tired, with my heart beating at a slightly abnormal rate.

Overall it's bretty gud I'll rate it 8/10
>>
>>35131983
>Are you essentially edging yourself when you use lube? I thought harder grips were supposed to feel better
Friction and pressure have different functions. You need friction to feel pleasure and pressure to get off. Masturbating dry has more pressure so it's easier to get off but it's less pleasurable. With lube you have more friction but less pressure.
>>
>>35131669
not my fault, the joke wrote itself
>>
File: 1485465979180.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485465979180.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
all i want is to get massaged by a cute boy and sit on his face desu

my sex drive has been pretty low the past few months but recently i've been getting super horny
>>
>>35132143
>sit on his face desu
[email protected]
email
>>
>>35131747
hmmmm

you sound like me when I don't know what I want to do

Do you ever wish you could just wake up someone else, start all over and hope things go differently? Maybe if you're someone else things wouldn't be so miserable?

If you want to improve you should start with small steps. Go for a walk or a hike every other day and work up from there.
>>
>>35132143
>my sex drive has been pretty low the past few months but recently i've been getting super horny

Your body is trying to tell you that you need to be bred.
>>
>>35116943
I cried a few days ago about my dad being dead, but then it turned into tumultuous emotions crying and then it turned into living the rest of my life alone and accomplishing nothing crying. my eyes are still hurtin gfrom it.
>>
>>35132160
>getting rid of the massage part
>thinking i would look for oral hookups on here
nice try kiddo

>>35132207
yeah I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now
>>
>>35132255
If your dad is dead you should go to his grave and say "Hi dead, I'm your daughter"
>>
>>35132270
Face sitting is my fetish. Would do the massage to though. I want to make a qt feel good
>>
>>35132290
That's hilarious. He doesn't have a grave or I would. A grave to visit would be cool.
Right now I just introduce people to his ashes and make them give him a firm shake.
>>
>>35131890
the bad and undesirable type of crazy.
>>
>>35132335
>He doesn't have a grave
People who keep the dead around like a trinket make me sick. You're a terrible daughter to your dead father
>>
>>35132355
BPD kind?
>>
>>35132335
Wtf is wrong with you making jokes about this anon? A death in the family is always a very grave situation.
>>
>>35132270
>yeah I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now

HHHNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>35132270
mommy said I have big strong hands good for massage but I am no want face sit
>>
>>35132415
post hands, they're my fetish
what's wrong with face sitting tho
>>
>>35132143
Only if you give me headscratches and head massages back!
>>
>>35132440
Reee
email me
>>
>>35132382
I have this and I'm a guy . How fucked am I ?
>>
>>35132466
You're ten times more fucked than if you were a BPD woman. You're trash, but don't have a cunt to offset it
>>
>>35118033
I have no clue what country you live in, but where I live I wouldn't dare to take any action with just that said as consent. I could probably still be accused of rape one way or another in court and risk to lose everything if someone like you later on just wanted to ruin me badly enough. Also I agree with the other replies that men can be very dense and unable to pick up on ques women find obvious, so just be as blunt as possible for both people's sake. Please.
>>
>>35132335
i laughed and i feel a bit bad
>>
>>35132382
you know it :( originalcunt
>>35132466
pretty fucked, you'll probably end up beating your gf if you ever get one
>>
Today, my pet/slave/whatever cheating on me with someone else and then "taking a break" (probably i.e. ending it) with me

Currently comfort eating, putting on a happy face and pretending I'm not feeling like total shit
>>
>>35132359
cremation costs $2000, a grave costs $15,000. The man didn't even have a funeral. The fact is that I would give him the best if I could, but I can't.

>>35132387
>grave
jej

he died a year ago.
>>
>>35132440
I don't like having my face sat on, that's what's wrong with it
>>
>>35132524
be my BPD abuser gf
>>
>>35132547
>he died a year ago
>he
>having a cisgender heterosexual father in the CURRENT YEAR

Sorry I ran out of good jokes. All good things must come to an end as your dad has obviously discovered.

I don't even want to think about my dad dying, he's one of my few good friends.
>>
>>35132450
i love giving head scritches

>>35132553
you'll learn to like it bitch
>>
>>35132547
>a grave costs $15,000
What a scam. Can't you just burry them in your backyard?
>>
>>35132644
I don't think so. I'm a big guy (not for you) and I work out so I doubt some little woman would be able to overpower me

I'll trade a massage for a blowjob though
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
YOU WILL NEVER BE A MOTHER HA HA HA
>>
>>35132143
>tfw rough calloused hands that would hurt the soft skin of a qt girl if I tried to massage her
>>
>>35132270
>yeah I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now

Don't waste this opportunity.
>>
>>35132640
I have been closer to my dad since he died, as he lives in my house now.

>>35132646
I feel weird about burying my dad where I would bury a dead cat or a squirrel so the coyotes don't sniff it and eat it.
>>
>>35132492
>>35132524
Noooo! :( but at least I don't cut like my counterparts
>>
>>35132674
oh we got a tough guy over here
we'll see how well you massage and i might lick your puny cock

>>35132698
i love calloused hands, please post

>>35132711
someone should fuck me for the sole purpose of procreation then
>>
>>35132143
Hello sexy. I will sit on your face.
>>
>>35132720
Being so close to your father must be nice. I hope he doesn't get burnt out from spending too much time in close proximity to you.

Though he transition must have been a bit jarring for him.

I can imagine though, he might feel a little too enclosed and contained. It'd be a shame for your relationship to shatter and go up in smoke.
>>
>>35124637
roll for serious love
>>
>>35132792
>puny

When I said that I was a big guy, I meant that I was a big guy. But not for you, because you're not getting a massage or anything else from me. :v)
>>
>>35132792
>someone should fuck me for the sole purpose of procreation then

Would you make a good mother, fembot?
>>
>>35132937
definitely not, she'd sit on her baby's faces

a shit tier fetish for a shit tier woman
>>
>>35132885
I hope you don't have a dick because you are less funny than me.
>>
>>35132937
>>35132982
oh fuck I messed that up fuck fuck how could I fuck up so bad

it's actually a shit tier fetish for a sit tier woman
>>
File: 1475535804467.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475535804467.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
WHY THE FUCKING SHIT DO """fembots""" STILL POST IN THIS BOARD
WHY
WHY
YOU HAVE LIFE ON EASY MODE. YES THAT GOES THE SAME FOR UGLY WOMEN. YOU CANT BE A ROBOT, THIS BOARD HAS BEEN REVIVED AS A SHELTER FOR ROBOTS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ROASTIE TRASH

ROBOTS, REPORT EVERY THREAD AND REEEE AS LOUD AS YOU CAN

WE NEED SOME FUCKING GORE THREADS TO DRIVE THE NORMIES AWAY TOO

FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1436401839445.png (617KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1436401839445.png
617KB, 720x1280px
>>35133000
what a waste of trips you are
>>
File: 1488046804268.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488046804268.png
418KB, 920x720px
ATTENTION! ATTENTION PLEASE
This board has now fallen under Vlad control!
In order to continue posting you must post your rare enraged reaction memes or a reply of Tits & GTFO. Remember robots we can beat the roasties out of here.
>>
File: wipe.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wipe.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
who /never cried due to emotion/ here?
>>
>>35132996
What does having a dick have to do with being funny? Your dad doesn't have one anymore and he's still making people laugh.
>>
>>35133000
They can't get Chad dick.
>>
>talk to fembot on discord
>she disappears one day without a word
why do you toy with me so much
>>
>>35116943
>GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGEOUTGETOUTGETOUT
>>
File: 1487945412610.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487945412610.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>35133028
TRIPS OF TRUTH YOU MEAN

EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUTH

IF YOURE NOT A ROBOT OR CYBORG YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE. HOW THE FUCK IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

YOURE PROBABLY A NEWFAG AS WELL. KYS
>>
>>35133099
Fuck off faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35133000

what you need to understand is women's main motivator is finding a loving relationship (hardest it's ever been in human history) and men's main motivator is finding casual sex (easiest it's ever been in human history)

a man telling a woman but you can get pumped and dumped at any time how can you be lonely is like someone telling someone with a peanut allergy how can you be starving there's a snickers bar right there
>>
>>35133078
WHY ONLY ROASTIES
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT NORMIES
>>
>>35133101
You got your comedic rhythm back! Good work anon.
>>
>>35133168
This made no sense fuck off plain jane REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35133168
YOURE MISSING THE FUCKING POINT
WE DONT CARE WHAT DO YOU THINK, WE DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT QUALIFIES AS "normal". THAT MEANS ROAST SHIT, CHADS, FAILED NORMIES ETCETC.

I BET MOST PEOPLE WANT A LOVING RELATIONSHIP, LIKE NO SHIT RIGHT? BUT THE FACT THAT YOU MISSED THE POINT BEHIND MY CAPS PROVES YOURE A NEWFAG AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS BOARD WAS BROUGHT BACK FOR

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>35133168
What you need to understand is that women are in total control of that situation.
>>
>>35133175
Of course not. But this is a thread with quite a few roasties, so it seemed appropriate.
>>
>>35133235

I'm saying most women dont want to have casual sex and it makes them feel worse retard

>>35133264

a man desperate for sex is the most normal thing in the world honey

>>35133276

all this is caused by subversive ideas pushed by male thinkers butthurt at how well the west was doing tbqh
>>
I cried watching La La Land.
>>
>>35133342
>all this is caused by subversive ideas pushed by Jewish thinkers butthurt at how well the west was doing tbqh

FTFY
>>
>>35133210
What's a comedic rhythm? I just come up with shitty jokes on the fly, I can't get any "rhythm" down.

Actually what I mean is, I just come out with shitty jokes while my fly's down. Apparently a sense of humor is attractive to women, but I'm pretty sure their sense of smell will negate that.
>>
>>35133342
you dont think there are guys that dont want a one night stand. I just want a qt latina to have my puppies and not dress like shit is that too much to ask for ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35133380
This is like 3rd world humor.
>>
>>35133342
You still missed the point. and here i had hope that a fuckin woman would have some brain and understand what the hell is this board. You dont even know where you are
>"men only want casual sex"
>implying that roastie shit like you doesnt want casual sex
>>
>>35133411
If it was third world humor I'd be shitting on the streets instead of sitting in seats

90% of my jokes are only funny because of how bad they are. I don't take myself seriously though so it doesn't bother me
>>
File: birthdaypepe.jpg (14KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
birthdaypepe.jpg
14KB, 251x245px
today was my birthday, i just had a cake alone with my mom, she made me do the "making a wish on the candles" thing and I wished for a real boyfriend, but I fucked up the blowing I guess and it ended up taking 4 full blows to get all 20 candles out, so that means I don't get a boyfriend until i'm at least 24. I just ran away crying, I didn't even want that shitty store bought cake, everything in my life is terrible and I'm going to die alone. I think I upset my mom but she really should have known to just get the number shaped candles or something, no one can blow out 20 far apart candles with one blow and I'm too emotionally fragile to handle this kind of knock right now, I just wanted to have something to look forward to for once.

fuck everything.
>>
>>35133471
They're just terrible, my dude.
>>
>>35133480
Why you still single ?
>>
>>35124145
doesn't sound anatomically possible
>>
File: 2152124214.jpg (4KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
2152124214.jpg
4KB, 164x164px
>>35133480
>fucked up blowing
>took 4 full blows to get the candles out

I bet it'd take at least 4 blows for you to put out my candle
>>
>>35133480
Happy birthday fembot
No please leave this board and never come back
>>
>>35133513
As shakesphere once said: "it is better to have joked and lost, then to never have joked at all"
>>
File: 1400985372435.jpg (73KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1400985372435.jpg
73KB, 600x396px
>>35133000
>>35133000
>>35133000
THis, trips of truth
Women literally dont give a shit
If they like a band it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the radio or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
Women are not "treated" like cattle, women ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
>>
>>35133619
This Rey mysterio trips is true
>>
File: 1231242154121.png (51KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1231242154121.png
51KB, 250x167px
>>35133619
>a frog getting this mad at cows
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>35133619
>SASH their fucking heads in
>>
>>35133619
If women are cattle they'd definitely give lots of shits, you should live on a farm and see how much cows poop
>>
File: Ol9HO.jpg (9KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
Ol9HO.jpg
9KB, 307x307px
>>35133619
Just chill out.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
god i am still so fucking MAD about those candles

>>35133518

I'm an overweight autistic highschool dropout neet of 5.5 years with no friends who does not leave the house for months at a time.

>>35133526

eat shit carlos

>>35133540

thanks, but nope, I will never leave, I belong here more than any of the edgy failed-normie teenage malebots shitting up this thread, I guarantee it, kiss my fat pimply autistic ass you whinging fucks

>>35133619

>SASH

gr8 post friendo

mummy got me civ 6 so i'm gonna try and go play that to calm down, but if it ends up being a bad game i'm going to need to murder something
>>
File: 21434323546234.jpg (116KB, 625x409px) Image search: [Google]
21434323546234.jpg
116KB, 625x409px
>>35133839
>eat shit carlos

I gladly will, if you'll onlyBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
Daily reminder brobots that there is a general email just for the sake of talking and knowing you're not alone
>[email protected]
>>
File: Cmpn0iPUMAQYlA1[1].jpg (16KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
Cmpn0iPUMAQYlA1[1].jpg
16KB, 500x323px
>>35133619
>>35133646
>>35133648
>>35133778
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN
SMASH HIS KIDS FUCKING HEADS IN

https://youtu.be/4fHmpTQa0Cs?t=4m30s
>>
>>35133890
go back to >>>/fit/ carlos
>>
>>35133619
not quite what I meant by that post
You see, idgaf about women in general, i just want this board to be a safe space for robots like you. A board that you could call your home
>>
File: 124421362322.jpg (8KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
124421362322.jpg
8KB, 274x200px
>>35133943
only if you let me try to /fit/ my penis in your vagoo!
>>
>>35116943
I cried to my boyfriend because he was joking about dying on his way to work in a car accident, but he said it with a straight face and serious tone and it felt really surreal. Then I realized that I'd be really upset if he did die, even though I spend 75% being mad at him for being a sperg.
>>
>>35133910
Just take a deep breath in, deep breath out, man. Be cool.
>>
File: Bobby Screaming.jpg (62KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Screaming.jpg
62KB, 558x564px
reminder that

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS BOARD, NO ONE KNOWS YOUR SEX TO TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY. YOURE FINALLY FUCKING EQUAL IN CONVERSATION BUT

EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

EVERY
FUCKING

"femanon here, tee-hee! ^_^"

KILL YOURSELVES, POST IN NORMAL THREADS STOP ANNOUNCING YOUR SEX FOR ATTENTION

IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY ROBOTS YOU COULD RELATE TO OUR SHIT. BUT NO.

"femanon here, as a femanon, who is a female, i think [insert unintelligent thought here], and so does my boyfriend, who I have because i am a female, as a femanon. teehee! ^_^"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485279796792.jpg (86KB, 960x1460px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485279796792.jpg
86KB, 960x1460px
Fembots,

Need to vent or need advice? Shy about trolls and dick heads? I'm available to chat. Don't worry about typical shenanigans, foolishness or bullshit from me. Too old for it and not interested in wasting your time.
>>
>>35134153
I like femanon threads because I like a female perspective as to why I am unfuckable as females are the ones I want to fuck.
>>
>>35124637
lol they see me rollin

I don't think you guys realise how awful being an ugly girl would be like. If you're an ugly dude, you can pass by making girls laugh, by being powerful or rich.

If you're an ugly girl, you're kinda just fucked. Unless you decide to work hard at a well paying job, which isn't often.
>>
>>35131274
They're ok, but if you watch a girl have an orgasm it looks super fucking mind blowing and satisfying and after a while fapping and cumming just feels... meh. Like you've done this too many times and probably too many times today and it just feels dull and pointless, trying to squeeze out the tiniest bit of pleasure you got left from your body to stop yourself feeling bored and lonely.
>>
>>35134153
Femanon threads are the only ones I announce my gender. Every other thread I pretend to be a guy because I don't like attention whoring my gender.
>>
>>35117901
I saw it 2 weeks ago at a a bar. We walked up to the line and some mexican was like "Get the fuck off me bitch!" and he pushed her into a wall and punched her in the back of the head.
>>
>>35118033
He probably thought sex would have been pushing it too far.
>>
Guys what should I eat my pizza rolls with?
>>
>>35127503
Hey, that's all I do as well, what a coincidence.

We'd probably get on great. I can't even imagine getting mad at a girl for just making fun of me and being inside, sleeping a lot.

You'd be like a cat I could actually make out with.
>>
>>35133264
Spoiler: You're single because you behave like this.
>>
>>35134337
I mean, there are very few genuinely ugly people. I can count the number of truly ugly people I've seen on one hand.
>>
File: me.gif (41KB, 768x1050px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
41KB, 768x1050px
>>35134523
>I can count the number of truly ugly people I've seen on one hand.
I can also do this
>>
>>35134478
my dick

my ORIGINAL dickdddddddddd
>>
>>35134478
this dick

get fucked robot
>>
>>35134733
>>35134808
Sigh... dont be lewd
>>
>>35131274
It's the immediate and extreme drop is sex drive straight after that makes it the whole thing not seem that great regardless of how it even felt. Hence why I view sex in general as extremely overrated...for guys anyway.
>>
>>35134523
You think so? I suppose you're right now that I think about it.
>>
>>35132170
When it gets warmer I'll try to start going on walks, but after that I don't know how things are meant to improve. The mental image of someone who looks like me walking down the street in public is a discomforting one.
>>
File: 1487796239162.png (183KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487796239162.png
183KB, 512x720px
>going to my first cosplay convention in may
>first time cosplaying ever
>cosplaying some love live, i have three outfits planned
>plan to lose weight so that i'm a cute waifish 90 lb by then and look cute in my costume
>only eating salads and green smoothies and tea, trying to stay under 800 cal/day and exercise daily
>making sure my skin is in tip-top shape
>i'm going solo, because i dont have any girl friends to cosplay other love lives w/ me
>sadness hits me whenever i see a big group of girls talking about cosplaying LLSIF or im@s together, or pics of them all having fun and dancing
>just want to be cute with a girl group but will never have that
>going to the con will probably just make me sadder because i won't have cute girl friends with me...

I'm going to drag my boyfriend around and seethe in jealousy at all the cute girls there with their friends...
>>
So I'm eating my pizza rolls with 2 dicks.. this has not been my day
>>
>>35135118
gtfo Wish/Emma
>>
>>35135034
I go for hikes in the mountains. A bit dangerous, but it's very comfy and when you go far enough you'll be completely alone. I'd probably never go just for a walk down the street because I'm too self concious for that.

I get what you mean though, I look at other people even ugly ones and they all fit, they all look like a person. I'm... me
>>
>>35135137
I don't know who that is, sorry. But if you can get me into contact with her I would love to meet her and be her LLSIF pal! Perhaps she will be my con buddy?

>sweats in desperation
>>
>>35135121
I'm getting my dick eaten with a pizza roll

definitely my day desu
>>
File: 14857111824594.png (957KB, 848x464px) Image search: [Google]
14857111824594.png
957KB, 848x464px
>>35124102
damn it
erere
>>
>>35135156
I'm already stress eating and now i have to deal with dicks
this was a mistake
>>
>>35135245
I think the solution to your problem is to definitely start stress eating more dicks

I can keep a steady supply of dick coming to help relieve your stress. Low in calories and high in protien!
>>
>>35135118
>Adorable, if real
>>
>>35135334
My dad wouldn't let you stay in my room let alone come in
so rip anon
>>
>>35135589
How big and scary is your dad? If he's a manlet I could take him
>>
>>35135818
Hes ex military very christian and over protective lol

peanut butter or chocolate chip cookies?
>>
>>35135888
>Hes ex military very christian and over protective lol

>girl has good relationship with her father

Please marry me.
>>
>>35135888
In that case I wouldn't even want to fight him.

Are you still a christian, and if not how do you deal with your dad being one? I've had arguments with my dad about it over the years but never got anywhere so we have mutually agreed to not talk about it anymore.

chocolate chip
>>
File: 1487034752968.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487034752968.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
>>35136000
>>35135888

holy double trips, what did kek mean by this?
>>
Warning to all the roasties on this board that this will become this board's queen. A true Stacy, someone that when you see, you'll feel even more disgusted by yourself and stop coming here . Now please fuck off.
>>
>tfw no bf to suck my clit
>>
>>35136433
>>tfw no bf to suck my clit
location?
>>
>when did you last cry
Probably last night
>what was it about
Being ugly, knowing that I'm a garbage heap of a person, being upset that I'll never know what it's like to really be a normal human
>>
>lose weight (120 to 90 at 5'2")
>boys still dont ask me out

fuck my life
>>
>>35136478
>Being ugly, knowing that I'm a garbage heap of a person, being upset that I'll never know what it's like to really be a normal human
please be my gf. i will do anything. i can do anything you want.
>>
>>35136437
Stop falling for the bait. She'll never contact you. She just a failed stacy who wants the attention.
>>
>>35136558
Thanks but I don't want a bf, especially not one who would say that kind of shit to a stranger on r9k
>>
>>35136531
ask them out
>>
>>35136437
Most likely nowhere near you, like every other robot
>>
>>35136599
I shouldn't have to ask them out. only ugly girls have to ask boys out
>>
>>35124102
mommy :(
WHERE ARE THE MODS RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35136648
>Most likely nowhere near you, like every other robot
well where? i can probably get there.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>35136655
>be me
>stuck up roastie whore
>sad cuz no qt3.14 bf
>go on 4chan to find relationship advice
>beta males tell me i should ask someone out so lll have a qt3.14 bf
>outrage.jpg

DUMB ROASTEEEE GOMD OR GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35136655
Guess you're an ugly girl then
>>
File: 1487889514810.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1487889514810.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>35123129
Wallowing in self pity crying about :No one understands my suffering" like a little bitch is the peak of degeneracy. Society rejects you because you treat yourself like shit.

Actually try to get better and actually improve upon your flaws if you want acceptance instead of posting about your problems on an online image board faggot.

If you truly wanted a place away from the normal fags and roasties, you would actually seek out a place where you set the rules such as the chan double our 4.

So my advice to you would be to actually be honest with yourself and admit you want attention and someone to save you from yourself.
>>
File: 1482210339030.gif (2MB, 342x227px) Image search: [Google]
1482210339030.gif
2MB, 342x227px
>>35136655
And you wonder why no one's asked you out.
If you truly believe that ugly girls have to be assertive then that speaks volumes about you as a person.

Arrogant, dense, and a fucking sheep. It's not surprising that someone with an entitlement complex like that would still be single. Learn someone humility and skills if you want attention.
>>
>>35116943

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vfZUxxKyPk
>>
>>35136398
>>35137251
I will wage a fucking war on all the roasties until I become a mod and just ban there hoes for posting about their fucking feels
>>
>>35137329
These ** I'm so Mad I can't even type REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35117901
humans are violent species, we can try to deny this all we want but at the deep inside we just enjoy beating the shit out of each other
>>
I cried at the end of La La Land
>>
>>35124102
beeoootchhch
>>
File: 1486249748157.png (162KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1486249748157.png
162KB, 500x549px
>>35116943
Today in the morning
Sometimes I just feel like crying
>>
>>35138065
The only one thing that is a good app would have to go back
>>
>>35126221
You're like some sort of gay poet or something. Cool.
>>
>>35135118
So you're a fucking roastie
>>
File: 1472753213311.jpg (61KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472753213311.jpg
61KB, 456x386px
>>35135118
>I'm going to drag my boyfriend around
I know this is bait but fucking neck yourself
>>
>>35137405
You soft ass bitch
>>
>>35133480
Would hug however ugly you are, because men got that empathy that women don't
>>
>>35116943
i last cried bc my porn tabs all closed in the middle of an orgasm
>>
>>35118033
Depends on the female. Also depends on whether I am single. But I wouldn't think very much of a girl who just wants sex, particularly the first time she encountered me. I don't like for things to move so quickly, I don't know enough about what I might get dragged into in her life, etc.
>>
>>35118033
I'd find that hnnng-tier

but nice guys are generally very hesitant
>>
>>35120747
As a guy who has been in ~10 relationships, when almost every single one of my exes had more like 2-3, I have recently begun to better understand why the male side of things is so skewed. Most people are completely incompetent.
>>
>>35120598
Use a nightvision camera or you won't see it when the fucker does it after dark. Also, sandniggers are used to rich people being incredibly dangerous and manipulative, so it's some kind of culture shock for them in the west where people are still relatively nice to them. I'm vaguely surprised he isn't dead yet. In the past, people like this would have been driven out of town at minimum, if not seriously injured.
>>
>>35120507
>>35120598
http://www.cctvsecuritypros.com/2mp10inbusec.html?keyword_session_id=vt~adwords|kt~|mt~|ta~109274736765&_vsrefdom=wordstream&gclid=COaC8O28rdICFQS2wAoduuMOZA
100 bucks and you have a tiny high-definition nightvision camera. Behold the glories of post-industrial information-age capitalism. And fuck asking the mayor; this thing is barely visible in the first place, particularly if you have a fence. Your home is your castle.
>>
File: 1478288110727.jpg (95KB, 934x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1478288110727.jpg
95KB, 934x1400px
>>35117979
OH give m a break, I bet you are 15, cut yourself, and have colored hair. Ore you are fat. Or both.
>>
>>35124102
you are an asshole comrade vlad
>>
>>35127646
That is a really weird-looking girl. Just avoid being fat and dress reasonably well-- that's pretty much all you have to do as a female.
>>
>>35127642
Non-overweight Euro/Asian women tend to be so nicely-shaped. Very sleek. Even in anime form.
>>
>>35128289
Yes. This once happened to some poor idiot.
>>
I cried because my meds didn't work and I'm in a ton of pain.
>>
>>35128289
Link to vid? Or some source I guess
>>
>>35128629
If you want to stay then filter out any namefags and refuse to reply to them
>>
>>35128303
>>35128446
>>35128629
le depressed slut-whore
pro tip: depression is endemic among slutty women, who live progressively more empty lives as they are discarded by chad after chad, and then fail to be satisfied with anything stable. they live in a state of constant dissatisfaction and restlessness, before hitting the wall and realizing they have worn themselves out. they they buy a bunch of cats and/or immerse themselves in bullshit fake religion (SJWism is just a secular religion).
>>
>>35128937
Arguably true. Most of us are more or less emotionally dead most of the time anyway.
>>
>>35131274
Most robots are depressed, extremely physically unfit and circumcised, not the best combination for sexual pleasure.
>>
>>35131274
>>35131462
Yes it's a full-body thing. Particularly if you take the right supplements and only get off once a day or every other day or so. Most of us can't go again for at least a few hours to a day, though. That's where women have a distinct advantage. But conversely men are a lot easier to get off. Most guys seem to be pretty mediocre at pleasing their gfs from what I've read and heard.
>>
>>35131441
That's why the rule is ladies first
>>
>>35131708
I can only have sex about once a day. Though I always get the girl off at least once or twice beforehand. I can fap at most 2x/day. 3x if it's been a few days. Most days 1x or skip the day. Not very high libido.
>>
>>35131747
Try some stimulants. Say you have chronic fatigue syndrome. (You sound like it.)
>>
>>35133480
Disgusting emotionally-immature fatass. Stop being fat first. That will help solve your other problems.>>35133839
>>
>>35134337
Shut the fuck up. All you have to do is stop being fat, take Accutane if your skin is disgusting, and not dress like a trashbag. Get a driver's license if you don't have one. You don't have to work out, you don't have to make much money, you don't have to be smarter than your prospective partner (the way guys do). Quit whining. It's pathetic.
>>
>>35135245
stress-eating causes obesity fatbot
>>
>>35136398
5-6/10; too much jawline fat; also too much make-up so probably not very smart. but not fat or ugly or horribly-dressed.
>>
>>35136576
>le foreveralone
>no i dont want you your gross
>le foreveralone chad come save me
>>
>>35140272
8-ish/10 post more desu
>>
>>35140272
Looks like Alexis Bledel
>>
>>35133168
Thats the poiny though. Females are always normalshits. They can get a bf/sex/gf/friends without even trying. Literally living life on easy mode. To put it simply: I'm jealous. I'm jealous of your orgasma, of your easy ways to get a loving bf and of your bodies. Now leave. Leave and live life. You filthy roastie.
>>
>>35140455
are you migraine anon from a few days ago?
>>
>>35140790
>also too much make-up so probably not very smart
She has just about as much make-up as any self-aware female. Do you actually think not taking care of yourself makes you smart?
>>
>>35141722
That's me yea.
>>
>>35140803
Maybe you should start working on yourself if you are going to be butthurt about someone using common sense.
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.