[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i started hooking up with my cousin on the 24th last month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

So i started hooking up with my cousin on the 24th last month while on vacation and I just wanted to talk about incest for a moment.

I haven't been able to tell anyone about it since it's fucking incest. She sucked my dick for a couple days and wasn't until we had some privacy that I got to fuck her for real. I need to talk about it.

I haven't told anyone or even spoken about it outloud. It's eating me up. It's been three weeks since Ive seen her and I miss her pussy so much I think I caught feelings.

I want to hear your stories, if any. Mine is long as fuck and I don't know if there's time for me to write it all out....it started with a BJ, raw anal, then pussy with a rubber on. We probably fucked at least 10 times within 4 days. After that I would only fuck her for 15 or 20 minutes but not finish so I could build up the orgasm at least twice through penetration before she finished me off with head before going to bed.

If this thread lives I'll tell the whole story with details in the morning. I just needed to at least wrote this out for my own health. It's driving me mad.

Thank you.
>>
I think reddit will be more interested

sage
>>
>>34540339
tru we enjoy the self-loathing and self-hating much more virgins are the most sensitive
>>
fuck off

originalsage
>>
>>34540469
Just like this guy. Lives with mom with a mental illness and loves nothing more than to spend hours talking about why society made him a failure.
>>
So I have to wait until tomorrow?
>>
>>34539985
>It's been three weeks since Ive seen her and I miss her pussy so much I think I caught feelings.
Don't woryr, it's probably just temporary infatuation. Probably intensified due to the "forbidden fruit" aspect of your situation. Getting this off your chest anonymously is probably a good way of dealing with it.

Though on the off-chance that you actually do end up falling in love with each other... cousin incest is not really that big of a deal. It's not nearly as taboo as sibling incest or parent/child incest, and in fact first cousin marriages were relatively common and uncontroversial in most of the first world until fairly recently. They are still legal in much of the U.S., though less socially acceptable now.
>>
I wanted to make a thread about incest myself, actually... Like, I just fail to see why it's supposed to be bad? It's fucking random where you are born and who is your sibling, if there is a genuine affection between each other I think it should be prioritized. Good for you, anon.
>>
If you want any advice on dealing with your problems try >>>/adv/
>>
Does your cousin have any problems with incest or is she passionate about your relationship?
>>
Tell the full story now or GTFO and don't waste our time
>>
>be high school
>had chance to hook up with my cousin
>family put a stop to it real quick
>be adult
>learn that cousin relationships are common
JUST
>>
>>34541252
I fapped to my cousin so many times.

She's like a six at best, but the cousin thing makes it hot.

Also, I'd say she gives great blow jobs and has a nice pussy.
>>
>>34541274
mine married some rando and had a bunch of kids with him

that could've been me. i never even got to see her naked.
>>
>>34540572
OP is sleeping. Poor bastard fapped and passed out most likely
>>
>>34539985
Incest is not socially acceptable irl.

Stop watching anime.
>>
>>34541424
SOCIAL NORMS ARE FOR DUMB POOPY NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34539985
Better if you like something from her other than her pussy. Relationships can't last on sex alone. Relationships barely even last on "romance".

Compatibility, chemistry and the ability to calmy work through disagreements matters a lot.
>>
>>34539985
>in the morning
kill yourself
>>
>>34541504
Look at this normie. Women literally don't care about anything other than height, looks, and money.
>>
Op, post full story ffs fgt
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.