[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Can I have an Asian bf? I'm black, so...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 33
File: 1454463980579.jpg (144 KB, 460x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454463980579.jpg
144 KB, 460x422
Can I have an Asian bf? I'm black, so I'm sure there's some hesitation.
Fuck all that, though, judge me on my character.
> loyal
> good cook
> willing to learn east asian language so I can tell your ahjumma, obasan or nainai that I am serious about our relationship and not be a shady cunt. Respectfully.
> I won't nag you like sakura sashimicunt
> I don't want you to be hiroto hentaicock
> we all like fried fucking chicken and knowing that feel of our mom's cucking our lives
What do you say?
>>
>>26523172
jesus christ you're an insufferable weeaboo
>>
>>26523172

you don't understand at all, Sakura doesn't nag, she just goes stone cold on ya until you collect your shit together.
>>
>>26523202
> being weeb in 2016
kekoroni. but everyone knows no one wants asian men, I'd take the virginity of one happily if they aren't prejudiced. its a good deal tbqhwyf
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x655) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x655
Asian men are very cute husbands but also the hardest to get
>>
>>26523251

>says nobody wants Asian men
>thinks this will get her an Asian bf

naaaa
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 648x897) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 648x897
>>26523251
>no one wants Asian men?

Is this true?maybe it can work in my favor
>>
>>26523269
Where's the lie? If Elliot hadn't been chasing Staci and dated a qt Shaniqua he wouldn't have been a 22 year old virgin.
>>
>>26523314

>elliot

oh you mean Half Asian guys? by all means, go for it.
>>
>>26523334
Full asians are victims to jokes be their white friends about being betas virgins with small dicks. I'd make my asian bf feel like a king, or emperor I guess. His penis will always be big to me because I am a virgin.
>>
>>26523380

nope!

original comments
>>
>>26523380
Asian men are indeed jokes but some how they still feel they're better than black women
>>
where da qt white and Asian wimmin at tho?

*licks pinky*
>>
>>26523417
Dating your white friends
>>
>>26523400
Why are you being an asshole about it?
>>
>"gib me Asian bf. i better insult him or else he won't be with me."
>>
>>26523440

i'm not. you expect some kind of sympathy from me? lel
>>
>>26523469
You want to be a virgin getting cucked by white guys you whole life?
>>
just date Indian Men.
>>
Asian male here

Why are black females the absolute biggest weeaboos I've seen in my life

Why do I see this thread every week

Is it the same person or are all black females secretly lusting for our oppressive and shitty culture

tfw black grills are the best since they're not boring pieces of shit like asian or white girls but they're always fat or crazy or smell
>>
>>26523491
Indian men hate black women more than Asian men do
>>
>>26523504
>Asian
>accusing anyone of being smelly

I've been in your filthy monkeys homes
>>
>>26523504
just take the bait you insufferable faggot
>>
I am the qtest asian guy you will ever come across OP. post a picture of yourself
>>
>>26523263
Asian men would rather have sex with white men too we already went through this
>>
>>26523534
Everyone's house smells differently
>>
>>26523504
So you're ok with Asian women leaving you for white men?
>>
it's the hair. the kinky hair is a big turn off.
>>
>>26523491
> be hated by people even lower on the totem pole than asians and just as dark as me
> implying they won't try to call me a nigger or lock me up for showing ankles

>>26523504
> WAHH SOMEONE VALUES ME AND MY CULTURE AND I HATE IT BECAUSE I LIKE BEING TOLD THAT I'M INFERIOR BY WHITE GIRLS WHO LOOK 40 WHEN THEY ARE 25
>>
>>26523560
I don't care about those shitty screeching harpies that are awful excuses for human beings
>>
ya'll are crazy. nobody tells me that i'm inferior or anything like that irl, stop drinking the pol kool aid.

your yellow fever has made you go crazy and desperate for Asian dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 440x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 440x397
>>26523576
Asian men enjoy being treated like crap. Look at all these Asians coming in here as soon as you started insulting them.
>>
>>26523314
>thinking you can pull an elito
Asian men would rather pull a murder suicide than touch you
Don't you get it
Undesirable
You want me to explain the word undesirable to you?
>>
>>26523576
>>26523504
aw look, the robots are playing together
now kith
>>
File: image.gif (987 KB, 327x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
987 KB, 327x384
I've come to the conclusion that Asian men do not want normal relationships. That want femdom shit, what is wrong with you?
>>
it's not like you're making any real arguments as to why we should. your premise is "nobody wants you! so date us." that is super enticing tb.h

and the kinky hair is a turn off.
>>
if you look like this though

>>26523493

yes please.
>>
>>26523629
No one wants you because of your small penises and tiny bodies, no one wants me because of my kinky hair.

why dont we just be together?
>>
>>26523504
>Why are black females the absolute biggest weeaboos I've seen in my life
it actually makes sense tbqh.
the "nerdy" sort of black girls obviously want nothing to do with nig ghetto culture so they turn to asians instead. with whites there's the whole history of slavery shit to consider.
>>
>>26523670

nope!

original nope.
>>
>>26523681
dont you want someone to pay attention to your small dick?asian and white women dont want it.

I want your small dick and i think thin children bodies are cute.
>>
>>26523601
> crazy and desperate for Asian dick
> said no white woman ever

>>26523604
> You want me to explain the word undesirable to you?
No thanks, I know you're familiar with the concept of undesirability though.
>>
what makes you think we would be good boyfriends anyway?
>>
>>26523698
>lots of money
>cute small bodies
>nice skin
>dicks arent too big so not painful during sex
>nice straight black hair
>smart
>>
>>26523694

but i don't want to give you this dick.

unless you look like her >>26523493

and you don't.

>>26523695

except that's not true, look at this thread.
>>
>>26523629
Hold on
>turns on joint
You are telling me
>smokes the whole thing in one go
That
>hits her 3 toddlers
Asian guys
>eats fried chicken
Don't want me
>gets a triple by pass
Because
>buys tons of junk food with ebt
I'm ugly
>neglects children
I'm stupid
>little Jamal dies without ever knowing love or compassion
Poor
>shows up on the news telling g her son did muffin
And they know they can do better?
>>
>>26523725
i can look like that with some makeup and body paint
>>
>>26523716

>lots of money

lol.

yeah ok.

>dick is not painful during sex

hah! obviously you never had any.

>straight black hair

yup

>smart

dunno about that

>nice skin

okay

>cute small bodies

don't i know it.
>>
i am a halfie with a flip bf.
i dunno, just be yourself ;') and go for a cute shorty that has low confidence with women.
>>
>>26523750
asians have small dicks so it will be easier for me during sex
>>
>>26523172
Unless you're some kind of tundra pig, you should be able to find one. Niggers will fuck pretty much anything....
>>
>>26523739

she's hot, would ask her out/10.
>>
>>26523761

whatever you say, mi'lady.
>>
>>26523695
Look at you
Using big words with more than three syilables
Your father would be proud you if he knew you exist
>>
>>26523771
>>26523783
No one wants you and no one wants me. we can date!
>>
>>26523172
I'm white do you wanna give me a try?
>I'm thin
>6ft1
>great cook
>has a car and a job
>>
BAH! asian men are so picky
>>
>>26523825
mmm i only prefer those almond eyes and children bodies
>>
>>26523738
You realize minus the weed and and triple bypass world you just described every Chinese mother ever? Just replace bypass with hypertension and you're basically tit for tat with us. Also, only Asian women experience social mobility, no white woman is plucking you from Guangzhou to be their qt housemaid/mail order groom.
>>
>>26523853

she says this, but she is actually in love with our glorious hair genetics.

don't try to hide it, we see through it.
>>
>>26523812
Except he is full of quality you admit yourself
And both women and men better than yuo do like him
Asians are a lot like Jews they don't usually date outside their race at all
I can tell you tons of white bitches will be drooling for him ones he is a doctor
>>
Do you actually act like a creepy race fetishist in real life? My college anime club is 1/4 female black weeaboos, being fetishized for your race sounds good until you actually see in real life and it's fucking weird
>>
>>26523873
Sure thing
Asian women murder their children all the time
>>
>>26523874
I sont want children. I think mixed children are abominations, I just want a tiny asian bf(eurasian bfs too).
>>
>>26523825
white boys a qt, with less of a problem to acquire it seems.
>>
>>26523876
No, id like his milky skin, lil dick and jet black hair. even if he has a big dick ill take him.
>>
i shouldn't post my Asian ponos so much here. I am attracting hungry weeaboo girls.

>>26523897

You could date that one Youtuber who wears the pink spandex bodysuit.
>>
>>26523853
Damn, I'm a blue eye blondlet. I've always been attracted to black girls but any race is fine with me. The reason why I'm a virgin at 22 is because I've never start conversations and I'm really shy.
>>
>>26523882
No but I once asked an asian guy how little his dick is
>>
>>26523897
And you are going to get one by sheer dessire?
Will one manifest himself out of thin air just for you?
If an Asian man ever wanted to date a black girl he would have better chances
Just have drunk Jamal kids and don't act surprised when he leaves you like you are supposed to
Black women who want better go to college
>>
>"i'm not obsessed with Asian dicks!"
>proceeds to only talk about our dicks
>>
>>26523951
I had sex with an asian man once a year ago. actually, I had no interest in asian men before him. But his little body and little everything was really cute to me. since then ive only wanted asian bfs and i started watching anime.
>>
>>26523926
You even listen to yourself
Do you listen to me?
Why would an Asian man ever want you?
You never mention why
Literally never
An Asian man can marry an Asian woman
>>
>>26523980
As ive said ive already made love to very tiny asian man
>>
>>26523970
You said you were a virgin, were do the lies stop bebe?
That must have been one hell of a drunk Asian, I noticed you said sex not dated
Not married
>>
>>26523953
whats wrong with being obsessed with your very CUTE and kawaii dicks?
>>
>>26524032
bebe?im not the op and im not a virgin. Ive only fucked black guys and then i fucked an asian guy, since then ive developed an asian fetish.
>>
>>26524015
We're is him then?
He must love you like crazy
He must have never left your side then
You kkep rambling about how nobody wants them and how you are perfect for them because you are a perpetual virgin with disgusting hair
So we're is him right now?
>>
>>26524034
Why are black women always high?
>>
> complain that they don't get love
> get love
> insult everyone because it wasn't the love you wanted
> complain that they don't get love
Is r9k as a whole secretly comprised of Asians?
>>
>>26524059
He moved back to Singapore. we were just lovers but we knew it would end. He was a beautiful man.
>>
>>26524080
asian men only want the love of white women :(
>>
>>26524078
I really like their small dicks though. whats wrong with that?
>>
Asian cock is addicting, look at these ladies craving some of me for my kawaii cock.
>>
>>26524083
So you moved from we had sex once to it was a short lived romance that could not be?
Next time I ask you you are going to tell me that you were married
None of this matters anyways because if everything you say is true then you must had plenty of Asian lovers in your life. Since you are such a great catch for them
Pleas tell me about all these men
>>
all i want is a feminine asian bf, with a small penis. why is that so hard to get?
>>
who /kawaii Asian cock/ here?

>>26521626
>>26521779

it makes the ladies go crazy when they don't have it.
>>
>>26524116
I honestly could just write gibberish here and you wouldn't notice you are that high
In fact lest pink pillow trees oven door wood computer scarecrow papper
>>
>>26524152
Let's talk about your childhood
Was your father ever around?
>>
>>26524132
Ive only had one asian lover and we dated for two years for fun. I can describe to you what he looked like
>neck length, kind of wavy black hair
>big almond eyes
>tiny skinny body(i could pick him up and put him over my shoulder)
>Very tall for an asian. i think taller than 5'11
>white milky skin in the winter but sun kissed and golden in the summer
>very small penis(smaller than the black guys ive dated)
>eats a lot
>>
>>26523576
>lock me up for showing ankles
those are muslims, hindu indians like conservative clothing but not victorian tier

but yeah indian men hate black women even more than asian men. that poster had stupid advice
>>
>>26524182
my father was around. i live with him right now.
He was very happy when he found out about my interest in asian men.
>>
>>26524204
>>26520431
Would you love this Asian man?
How does it make you feel that he would rather become a woman to have a white man?
>>
>>26524241
Well, no he looks too much like an asian woman. thats a turn off for me, i like men.
>>
>>26524204
Oh the lies we tell ourselves
Why didn't he take you with him?
>>
>>26524263
Because I have too many obligations here but now i want a new asian bf.
>>
>>26524262
It men don't like you do they?
Not one bit
We're is your current Asian boyfriend
Asian guys love black pussy
Black pussy is made for Asian guys
So we're the fuck is your current Asian boyfriend right now?
>>
>>26524157
Omg its so small and cute!
>>
>>26524275
Obligations like what?
Please tell me about your obligstions
>>
>>26524285
Are you fob asian?with grammar and spelling like that I wouldnt be shocked. gimmie your cute little dick.
>>
you ladies are so obsessed with our cute dicks.
>>
>>26524301
I have to help my siblings pay rent and bills. I cant just ditch them like that.
>>
>>26524098
I guess. All this work for just an average looking guy who is known in the western world for being a spineless virgin with a penchant for calculus and middle schoolers' underwear. Getting Chad is a far easier feat with a much higher payoff at this point.
> height
> money
> history with blacks, knows we're here to stay at this point
> he isn't afraid of what mummy thinks anymore
But we tried giving you all play. Stay pure for Stacy-hime, maybe one day she'll throw you a bone.
>>
>>26524333

Stacey? No, not Stacey.
>>
>>26524313
Yes I am
In fact I have been asked by every Asian guy to come here and tell yuo to stop making these threads, to stop smoking weed and stop neglecting your children
Thank you
>>
>tfw there's the cutest hijab wearing girl who always comes into my work
>the nicest, friendliest person you will ever meet
>tfw I will never ask her out because asking out a customer seems like it would be frowned upon and she would probably say no anyways
>>
>>26524350
you want a kawaii ching chong like yourself?
>>
>>26524333
You had many Chad boyfriends too didn't you?
>>
File: sosmarr.jpg (140 KB, 591x885) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sosmarr.jpg
140 KB, 591x885
>>26524360
Omg you are so smarr and cute. be my bf?
>>
black women mixing with Chad produces qt's, nothing wrong with dating Chad.

it's tried and proven.
>>
File: 1448676485824.jpg (415 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448676485824.jpg
415 KB, 900x1100
>>26523172
ASIAN PUSSY WAS MADE FOR WHITE COCK

NIGGER PUSSY WAS MADE FOR WHITE COCK

WHITE PUSSY WAS MADE FOR WHITE

ENJOY YOUR GENETICALLY INFERIOR DOWNSYNDROME BABIES
>>
File: hahha.gif (1021 KB, 222x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hahha.gif
1021 KB, 222x230
she is going to get taken to kawaii pound town
>>
>>26524368

yes i am loyal. panda dancing lady is hot stuff and there's not a bit of Asian in her.
>>
>>26524436
doko wa sauce desu ka?
>>
>>26524419

>having extensions
>you can see her kinky hair on her scalp anyway.

:3
>>
>>26524396
I will be your boyfriend but first I need you to do something for me
Do you have a gas oven? Of course you do you live in the ghetto
Go ahead and turn it on but without logging any matches, just let the gas fill the room
Once you do that I can talk to you all night and be your boyfriend
>>
>>26524438
why would you be loyal to asian women?
>>
>>26524473

because Asian men are the property of Asian women, ofc.

I hear Eurasian guys love Black qt's though.
>>
>>26524419
I just want an asian bf with SMALL dick. white men are the reason asian men dont want us.
>>
>>26524485
Are you into femdom or something?
>>
>>26524499
How about you admit it's your fault instead?
>>
>>26524470
China chiny chong
>>
>>26524513

no. original commenting
>>
>>26524518
White men created all these stereotypes and asian men will do anything to impress white men. theyre not going to date us if they think white men dont like it.
>>
look at Tanisha bullying us just like Chad does over at pol.

Tanisha and Chad belong together.
>>
>>26524470
No one even wants you anymore chink. We're just going back to Chad, sad you don't have such an option since Sakura and Stacey don't want you.
>>
>>26524528
Why weren't you born with a penis? All your problems would be fixed by having a dick
>>
>>26524551
how am i bullying you my lotus flower?
>>
File: 1446866385823.jpg (178 KB, 900x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446866385823.jpg
178 KB, 900x602
>>26524499
>negress thinks she has a choice

There's a reason why we colonized your dumb nigger asses. Now back to the fields; massa's gunna take a nap and when he gets up there better be enough cotton piled up for the rape pit :)
>>
>>26524541
Pleas tell me what would a qt Asian guy do to impress me?
I like Asian boys too
>>
>>26524560
Chiny chiny china boi. so smarr so cute.
>>
>>26524577
Ask asian men. theyre the ones with no backbone at all.
>>
we're just a game to you. you don't actually want us.
>>
>>26524569
Youve already destroyed my chances with asian men, now you want to fuck me up more.
>>
>>26524605
I think I will thank you
I will fuck an Asian man extra hard for you
>>
>>26524623
I do like asian boys but you dont like me and for that i hate you
>>
>>26524647

>i hate you

no you don't :). you hate that you can't have me.
>>
>>26524629
Shut up i know its you
>>
>>26524647
You must be a lonely person then
Why not just become a lesbian? Or you don't like black women either?
>>
>>26524660
I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU. i want to physically harm you because you are harming me. you are harming me by posting in this damn thread and trying to hurt me.
>>
>>26524695

no i'm not, i can help you get your qt pi Asian bf.
>>
>>26524660
CHIIIIIIINK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26524664
I want an asian bf though not a woman. but these fucking bastards wont date me and it makes me very violent!
>>
>>26524725
Ok help me get one?instead of taunting me like a bastard
>>
File: 0110 - 30vid6P.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0110 - 30vid6P.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>26523172
>tfw asian
>tfw someone out there wants you as a bf
feels good man
>>
>>26523172
where do you live? cuckkblox
>>
>>26524747
Would you beat the Asian guy?
Would you rape him?
>>
>>26524556
>Sakura

Nah, most asian girls ive met names have been Jenny or Jennifer
>>
>>26524789
No he would probably be physically stronger than me. My ex lover was small but still physically stronger and i know this because when we got into physical fights he would over power me.
>>
>>26523172
would you say your skin is darker or lighter? are you chubby?
>>
>>26524778
>still wont date me

i should claw your face
>>
File: 1254564383.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1254564383.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
why can't black qt weeaboo gf's exist irl
>>
>>26524822
I look like beyonce w/o makeup. Not glamorous beyonce, again, just her with no makeup. I got chubbs, but I'm working on being skelly again.
>>
>>26524739
>>26524764

do your make up, lighter complexion is better. hair extensions, the works. straight hair is good, kinky hair is bad.

i can't speak for all Asian guys that's just my personal tastes.

you can try going over to Asia to find a qt, but i recommend traveling to an Asian populated area in the U.S. like NYC, LA, or the DmV area.

or try Vancouver Canada or another city in Canada, or even the Northwest like Seattle or Portland.

not all Asian men are the same, I'm just one dude.
>>
>>26524853
post pic and maybe
>>
>>26524880
>i look like Beyonce
Only ugly and fat
>>
>>26524875
>>26524880

qt's.

don't worry.

just find a group of Asian dudes hanging out somewhere and say hello or something.

sometimes you will see a bunch of them together going out to places to eat, like at Korean restaurants.
>>
>>26524887
Im not light skin so all your other advice is irrelevant to me
>>
>>26524880
Use those dangerous hair products that turn your scalp then
That will get you an Asian boyfriend
>>
>>26524916

i can only help you so much without a picture.

i don't really know what "lightskin" and "darkskin" means other than vague notions from the media.

just be yourself and expose yourself to little Asia towns in the U.S. and say hi.
>>
>>26524913
>just walk up to them

you want this poor girl to kill herself dont you?
>>
>>26524902
yeah basically you yellow nigger

>>26524913
>>26524887
>>26524941
I'm scared. but thanks for being the only ones who think I have a shot.
>>
>>26524941

wat. do you think they will break out the Kungfu/Karate moves on her because she went up and said hi?

they'll probably be really nice to her.

but im just one guy and don't speak for anyone but myself.
>>
>>26524939
Mustard or coal
This one is black as ink
>>
File: ken ken.jpg (21 KB, 350x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ken ken.jpg
21 KB, 350x234
>>26524962

do you like South Eastern Asian guys? Like Keni, he's from Thailand but he's a pornstar.
>>
>>26524959
Nah they will most likely ignore her
I have seen those Asian groups, they can be 20 and 30 people. Especially the girls groups
Do you want one black girl, dark as coal to face 30 guys alone?
>>
>>26524962
>ink
Im the same skin tone as kelly rowland. that is dark skin.
>>26524959
Theyre going to act awkward and make the whole thing embarrassing
>>
>>26524989
Me?
I like small cute Asian guys
But I'm not a black girl I'm just here because I hate them
>>
>>26525000

you want to avoid the groups that have girls in it. i am strictly talking about the dudebro groups with all guys and maybe 1 Asian chick or less.

the groups with girls in them are couple groups. the groups that are all guys or mostly guys are the single men groups.
>>
>>26524989
I think ive seen him in some ambw avs before?
>>
>>26525015
So you look like all these models and singers you keep posting wich are the ten percent of black girls except not really at all plus you are fat?
>>
>>26525016
Youre a jealous chinese girl
>>
>>26525015

that's considered dark? maybe they'll be act awkward or maybe they will be normal guys.

who can say?

>>26525016

okay. i am just giving out my opinions tb.h, what happens is on them.
>>
>>26524880
I like girls who aren't total koreaboos they just freak me out :(
>>
>>26525021
?
You are not Asian at all and you know Jack shit about what you are talking about
Asian groups are huge, I have never seen a group of Asia dudebros, Asian dudebros are mixed race and they hangh out with whites because they are white washed
>>
>>26523738
>>little Jamal dies without ever knowing love or compassion
Lol'd and cried a little bit
>>
>>26525066

eh?

i have seen groups of Asian dudebros here in my area.

man i am just giving out my thoughts best i can, how can you even say i'm not Asian at all? lol

maybe i can't answer your questions, because you just want me to conjure a qt out of thin air for you it seems.
>>
>>26525039
im not fat at all. if i lost more weight im sure id die...i use to be 95lbs and my teeth were chipping and shit.
>>
honestly though, attractive Asian guys will have a qt Asian or white gf.

Attractive Asian guys with Asian qt's are common, but I saw one Asian guy with a young looking white girl one night i went to ihop with my sister.

so i guess maybe your best chance to really mingle is to go over to Asia.
>>
>>26525051
Yes that is considered dark skin> what do you consider it to be?
>>
>>26525091
Again not a black girl
How can I tell you are not Asian? Because you know Jack shit about Asian people there why
Again Asian dudebros groups are non existent, were the fuck do you live?
Maybe you saw them in TV or something
>those 30 Asians in a group are all couples
Fuck off
>>
>>26525129

medium, i suppose.
>>
>>26523853
>tfw black/jap
>almond eyes with black skin make me look like an abomination
Black and Asian should not mix
>>
>>26525138
toasted ass asian girl
>>
>>26525100
Try it again then
And stop blowing all your money on weed, you need that money for acid facial products that will melt the ugly away
>>
>>26525138

whatever man, i am taking time to give insight the best i can. how you deduce that I'm not Asian is beyond me though, and I think it's kind of funny you seem so flustered about all of this.
>>
>>26525154
> not knowing some africans have monolids
you're a dumbass
>>
>>26525168
Its so obvious youre a butt blasted ass asian woman. I talked to you in another thread and your bitch ass tried to bash me while pretending to be latina.
>>
I'm just tired of being alone, race or looks dont even matter at this point, tiresome. no one to cook for me or even hang out with. I'd love to find a nice nerdy gf, to program with or build electronics with or do physics with or even spend time together. But I would never commit because I'm too broken to be normal anymore. East Indian pajeet here
>>
>>26525171
What generation?
Where is your family from?
We're the fuck do you live?
>>
are you girls seriously fighting over the idea of some unclaimed Asian dude out there?

srsly?

come on.
>>
>>26525190
Of course honey
Keep smoking that weed while the adults have a conversation
Remember to fall asleep with your joint lighten up next to you
>>
>>26525218
YOU DUMB BITCH ITS WHERE NOT WE'RE. i swear to god i hate you.
>>
>>26525218

i'm not going to answer those questions.
>>
>>26525236
Youre a jealous ass asian woman. you think you can keep every man to yourself slut?dont you have some white dick to suck bitch?
>>
>>26525240
Sure thing mister chin chon dudebros who goes to double dates with 30 other people
>>
>>26525255
Because you can't
Case closed
>>
>>26525268

that wasn't me lmao.

you need to calm down, something triggered you deeply.

t. "chin chon" dudebro

i didn't say that they were all double dates, but i said to avoid those groups. man, calm down.
>>
Asian women need us, i hope you understand. I tried to just offer advice and i already have a chick losing her cool.

Asian men are the Property of Asian women.
>>
>>26525236
>thinks weed is a huge deal

what country are you from?lol it must be china
>>
please stop i don't want you to fight.
>>
>>26525286
Backpedaling it is then
You have no idea what you are talking about its beyond obvious, only a black girl high out of her mind would believe a word
I live a couple of blocks away from the biggest concentration of Asian people in my city
I go to their restaurants, I eat their food, I buy their shit and I see more Asians than any other race in a daily basis
>>
>>26525313
Ive had enough of her shit. she was in another thread pretending to be a black guy.
>>
>>26525318

ok cool, why don't you offer some advice then? there's no need for this anger.
>>
>>26525286
And I can tell you fucking this
Asian people hangh out with Asian people
They eat with Asian people Asian food
They date other Asians
And they like to hangh out in big groups the bigger the better
>>
>>26525348
Youre not even asian so how do you know?
>>
>>26525329
As I told you she won't find an Asian boyfriend for the reasons posted above
You may not know anything about Asians, maybe you know about Jews?
Jews hangh out with Jews
They date Jews
The marry Jews and have jew children
Asians are the same
The only chance she has of ever finding an Asian guy would be a mixed guy in college
But she is too poor and uneducated for college
And Asian Chad doesn't want her either
>>
File: Captureadagaga.png (28 KB, 962x591) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Captureadagaga.png
28 KB, 962x591
hey guys im asian
>>
>>26525424

>Asian Chad

Asian Chad is off limits, apparently.

this shit got too real for me, i was just trying to have a conversation and help out where i could, but im out.
>>
>>26525387
I fucking told you already I see them everyday, I est in the same restaurants and go to the same movie theaters, I do grocery in the same places too
When you live in a big city and you are not sheltered you learn that certain faces stuck to themselves like cliques that's how they are comfortable
>>
>>26525468
You are a stupid bitch and you would never day this shit to my face
>>
>>26525466
You weren't helping anyone don't kid yourself
>just find the Asian dudebros
Fuck off
>>
>>26525490
Keep smoking that weed sister
It will make all your dreams true
>>
>>26525175
Nah
My grandma is jap
Lots of jap family, too
Not bad people
I'm just hideous tho
>>
>>26525503

Asian dude bros are off limits too. Asian men are the property of Asian women.
>>
>>26525527
why dont you just admit youre an envious slutty woman?you no youre a whore and that is why youre acting like a bitch
>>
>>26525427
I'm surprised that the bot was okay with that post. You'd really think another asian person would have introduced themselves by now.
>>
>>26525556
Hi I'm asian and I'm original :^)
>>
>>26525529
There aren't many Japanese people in America at all. I went to a celebration at a cultural center. Got to see the wierd crumbs and dancing, they made me pay extra to get inside and wait in a line for hours and inside there was nothing at all
Good times at least your beer is pretty good
>>
>>26524499
is 6.5 too big for u?


ppl say im legit ulzang but im terrible awkward in social enviorments
>>
File: 1348161136863.jpg (99 KB, 735x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348161136863.jpg
99 KB, 735x594
>>26525580
Thats a perfect size. not too big not too small. u korean?
>>
>>26525580
what a shitter

mine's 5"
>>
>>26525568
Yeah, that asian guy had to add the "i'm original" to get through.
>>
>>26525633
both asian was me :)
>>
Asian Chad - off limits
Asian dude bros - also off limits

that just limits you to your pick of Asian robots on 4chan.
>>
>>26525650
how about the kind of below average ones who play lol but still go outside?
>>
>>26525669

sure. anyone have any objections to this?
>>
>>26525650
Legs cross mixed Asians and real Asians off that most too
You are pretty much h left with the emn who are bit integrated but not enough to be social at all who somehow don't mix with other Asians at all
>>
pretty odd thread overall i'll say.

i hope you found the answers you were looking for, i don't hate you.
>>
>>26525646
I guess asians do have trouble with English grammar, but I suspect this one may be intentionally using obtuse wordings to get past the bot.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 368x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 368x340
>>26525694
>she says I can have mixed Asians

You dumb bitch you're giving up the prime qts
>>
>>26525694

ok. so this leaves us with only the lone wolf, unsocial Asians.

honestly i think this all works out, because this actually describes >>26525669 pretty well.
>>
>>26525704
SPEAKA DA GOOD ENGLISH

yeah but yeah
>>
>>26525722

no she said "cross them off" meaning add "mixed Asians and Real Asians" to the original list.

>You are pretty much h left with the emn who are bit integrated but not enough to be social at all who somehow don't mix with other Asians at all

is what she said, which is actually >>26525669
them.

pot kek
>>
this thread is super weird anyway.
>>
>>26525728
Pretty much
Basically the Asian guy who went to an all whites school and got bullied a lot so he never integrated at all.
Now if these guys find the black fetichists.
It's a life long search tho and you have plenty of competition
>>
Black women should be permabanned from 4chan.
The trannies, fembots, Australian and spambots combined were never this bad
>>
>>26525774

hmm, i wonder where she can find such a person...
>>
>>26525774
jesus that's me

not that much bullying though, just a bit
>>
>>26525767
This is kpop general all over again tho
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 564x834) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 564x834
>>26525790
It's totally possible. Pic related.
>>
>>26525801

winrar.

so it's just back to dudes on 4chan.
>>
why don't you make a /soc/ thread for this next time and link it here? there seems to be enough interest to make one, maybe.
>>
>>26525801
Oh it was plenty of bullying you just normalized it and repressed the worst
>>
>>26525839
lmao

black girls for asian 4chan dudes

>>26525843
don't really remember much so probably
>>
>>26525870

Asian men CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>26525883
kek alright
if you say so
>>
>>26525774
I hope you're prepared to raise your Elliot's
>>
>>26525913
that's my name

i always forget about that dude
>>
>>26525883
come on friendo
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x400
This guy isn't extremely attractive. Can I have him?
>>
>>26525978
oh man it looks like his hairline's receding poor guy
>>
>>26526003
Hes balding but id still date him
>>
>>26526157
ok but it feels weird like asian dudes are just a kink :c
>>
>>26526192

Asian guys are super kinky though, with our modest but pretty kawaii cocks and girly faces.
>>
>>26526192
Asian girls dont mind being a kink
>>
>>26526309
cuz they're sluts
>>
>>26526309

of course they mind.
>>
>>26526321

no they aren't, stop believing everything you see on the internets.
>>
No. All women are sluts. true love doesn't exist. Everything is measured by penis size. I'm asian, i'm introverted, i have a small dick, therefore i have no right to be seen as equal as other men. Like do you people seriously think that life and masculinity is over when you have a less than 5 inches dick ? This is a weird place. Is this what the western world looks like ? Everyone measures everyone else's value based on their penis size ? Females, please answer me. How far is your g spot ?
>>
>>26526342

>having less than 5-6 inches

who /Asian dude bro/ here?
>>
>>26526342
>gspot

most women cant have gspot orgasms so it doesnt even matter. just be my lover.
>>
>>26526335
pls don't delude yourself
>>
>>26526321
True. Western asian girls are the worst. Not only they're sluts, but also very racist. Just like white guys. And white girls. Asian guys and black girls are the only victims/protagonists in this world
>>
>>26526358

t. lord of all the internets

i mean you can believe what you want, i won't stop ya.
>>
>>26526372
im jk
i just had to respond
>>
>>26526370

we're all just people, let's stop this bitterness and hate.
>>
>>26526355
Then why do most women care about size ? Sex never makes sense to me. They say g spot isn't deep, they say the clit is more important. So why do women always cheat with the bigger penis ?
>>
>>26526370
nah it's just some. Like how there are some asian dudes who are robots
>>
>>26526388
No don't do that. You people started this
>>
>>26526421

what did we start? you people? what did "we" start?
>>
>>26526401
because most women follow whatever the media tells them to, they are sheep but i will love your kawaii dick
>>
File: 1454539058208.png (32 KB, 212x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454539058208.png
32 KB, 212x204
The only girls that like Asian men are weeaboos and underage mall goths.

and by Asian men, they mean some skinny, effeminate k pop idol.
>>
i spend time here trying to get to the bottom of things and then it gets flipped back on me because "we people" started something, apparently.

will you ever get over your victim complex? it's super unattractive to be quite frank.
>>
>>26526388
What does that even mean ? This is not that simple. You people's lives are easy and privileged, you will never know how it feels like being asian men. Why not stop the bullying for a while and try putting yourself in our shoes. Penis size bullying is the worst. No one wants to be born like this, you insensitive nazis.
>>
>>26526446

and Asian women ofc. but this is 4 chan and everybody here believes David Bond.
>>
>>26526467

i'm not bullying anybody, you're the one who is slandering other people.

penis size bullying doesn't affect me because i am secure in that area.
>>
>>26526454
Well how about help ending these because you're the one who started. It's never gonna end if you people keep saying shit about small dicks. You're born perfect, white, tall, decent dick, bullying people that are born less than you is not very nice and cultured
>>
>>26526488

why are you trying to imply this anyway?
>>
Unpopular opinion : i think ALL races should be separated from white people.
>>
>>26523314
Declining birthrates in Japan is not due to them getting impotent.
>>
>>26526516

cool you're entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>26526498
Because we're sick of this small dick thing. You won't understand, just like you won't understand the emotional struggle of people with cancer because you're healthy.
>>
>>26526532

they're joking but i guess some dudes really have a small dick.

i don't. i guess that makes me an Asian dude bro.
>>
>>26523491
>date indian men

D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>26523172
Well, I'd help you OP, but I've already got a qt black gf.
>>
Why are you people so insensitive ? Having a small dick is like being diagnosed with cancer. It's even a lot worse than being born ugly. why are you so okay about giving people complexes ?
>>
>>26526532
maybe if you would date me instead of obsessing over white stacy youd be happy and not insecure about your dick.
>>
someone is really upset with the small dick meme.
>>
>>26526542
just admit it, i'm asian, and i know most asian guys have at least 5 inches. You know in western world it's small. And so what if it's small anyway ? You just can't make jokes about penis size, it's worse than religious or race jokes.
>>
>>26526571
I'm not into women of specific races. I'm just sick of being looked down upon just because of something i can't change, no matter how hard i try to fix what i can change.
>>
>>26526596

you can joke about anything.
>>
>>26526574
How can anyone with a small dick not be upset about it ? And how is it fun to purposively making people upset and having a long term anger ?
>>
Asians are the master race all you white cucks can keep your faggot sealed in that poor excuse for a first world country you call America. Kill yourselves you no good cuntwipe fags, oh wait all that junk food you're eating is already clogging your arteries you obese fucks. Just die in droves because of heart attacks and hypertension already. The world would be a better place without you.
>>
oh man... this dude is really upset.
>>
>>26526618
you just have to find a gentle hearted girl who does not care about peepees
>>
>>26526574
>tfw I've heard literally every asian joke in real life to my face except the small dick one
must be because I'm 6'1"
>>
>>26526641
>>26526642

it was just bants. how small are we talking here?
>>
So straight guys care so much about other people's penis size
>>
>>26526652

i don't get those either. i make them myself sometimes because i know its good for a chuckle and it's just for fun.

but this guy is really upset. maybe in tears.
>>
>>26526662

they don't. insecure guys however care.
>>
>>26526648
They don't fucking exist, i've never seen one here
>>
File: 75910807.jpg (57 KB, 507x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75910807.jpg
57 KB, 507x338
>>26526618

smarr dick boy can you talk to me on kik?
>>
>>26526682
Maybe they're so insecure because you guys endlessly bullied them.
>>
>>26526716

i didn't bully them though. i ran with the joke though, because i know that it wasn't true, at least in my case.
>>
>>26526699
i wanna talk to u on kik
>>
>>26526708
Not now bby i'm angry
>>
>>26526724
And if it's true, is it that bad ?
>>
are you mad at me for running with the small dick joke?
>>
>>26523263
asian men are traveling to africa to find women because nobody else want them. kek
>>
blame South Park for their "ChimPokeman" episode for the small penis meme.
>>
>>26526729
but you said you wanted a gentle heart woman who does not care about dick size
>>
>>26526665
It's not good for a chuckle. Let me tell you, it's a bad joke, some guys will laugh but it's really shattering their heart. It's like if you throw a cancer or autism joke. no fun, bruv
>>
>>26526747

if it's too small yeah it can be bad.
>>
>>26526796
It has existed even before that
>>
>>26526802

i suppose that depends on the company that you keep.

anyway, unless you like men, what other men think of your penis doesn't matter, only the woman that you are loyal to thinks matters.
>>
thread confirms that racemixing is degenerate. just stick with your own race's dicks and vaginas, that's what your size is made for
>>
>>26526764
Yeah look at what you've done, you feel good about that ?
>>
you guys wanna sue South Park for small penis slander?
>>
>>26526809
But small is also bad, look around, it's everywhere, everyone says that.
>>
>tfw want to cuddle smarr dick boy
>>
>>26526834
There's one article that said racemixed marriage is very risky. Like, the genes and shit, bad for the kids.
>>
>>26526847
It's not gonna change what's inside women's head anyway
>>
>>26523172
Dont do it yellow froends, 50% chance she has herpes, just flip a coin and mutilate yourself if its heads
>>
>>26526854

i don't have any sage penis wisdom to share with you, unfortunately.
>>
>>26526881

no but we would get lotsamoney
>>
this entire thread was actually about penis.
>>
>>26526893
I don't want to be rich. This is difficult for me, even if it's possible to trade one of my legs for a big dick i would.
>>
>>26526943

but i do. let's sue South Park for Chimpokeman
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Do you think he has a smarr down below?hes half white
>>
>>26526953

i bet whatever he has is very kawaii.
>>
>>26526893
What women think of me is more important than a big house and 5 bentleys
>>
>>26526975
What's the difference ? Kawaii=cute, isn't cute smarr ?
>>
>>26526978

but only one woman's opinion of your penis matters - your life partner .

come, let us sue South Park and cash out on their ChimPokeman episode.
>>
File: 1111.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1111.png
151 KB, 500x500
I'm a white Australian, will any black girl be my gf.

Must like 80's music all i ask.
>>
>>26523172
What do you think about southeast asian guys ?
>>
>>26526987

he looks like he is still growing up.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 800x1067
>>26526975
I bet he would be a very kawaii lover but he is still young and still needs time to grow before being considered for sex. I bet he's already had sex though.
>>
>>26527034

i bet he's a virgin and lives with his mother.
>>
>>26527051
He's in show business. They do all kinds of weird stuff to children.
>>
>>26527059

i'll take your word for it.
>>
>>26527023
You Filipino?
>>
>tfw smarr dick boy went to bed
>>
>>26523739
Sure you can.
blox
>>
>>26523725

i said this? i was under duress from the constant needy fembot.
>>
>>26527079
No but looks like filipino. All southeast asians look alike. I don't feel comfortable mentioning my country
>>
have you black fembots even CARE about personality???
lets say that you find an Asian bf and hes cute. he isnt going to have a personality just like you.
because you fetishize Asian men and only want them for their squinty eyes.
and hes only going to like you because of your fat ass (?) and "american black girl personality(?)"
Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 33
Thread DB ID: 518694



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.