[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should racemixing be illegal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 51

File: image.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
Should racemixing be illegal?
>>
>>26431220
Depends on which races are mixing. Whites are almost extinct so they should be forbidden from mixing in order to preserve the endangered race.
>>
Hitting your children should be illegal
>>
>>26431302
Maybe if we force Asian men to impregnate nigger women they will improve the black race. Nigger boys can fuck pacific islanders and arabs can continue to fuck goats.
>>
File: 6JfChMh.jpg (56KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
6JfChMh.jpg
56KB, 400x534px
As this image shows,

no.
>>
>>26431220
No, it can be a beneficial thing sometimes. The bigger issue is poor stupid people constantly having kids. I'm black and I ended up pretty fine, the only difference between me and others is that my dad and mom stayed together and I grew up in a stable environment. That and they actually cared about my education. Only thing i'd say they did wrong is focus too much on making us "thinkers" and not enough on teaching us proper social skills and to fit in.
>>
File: 1447783994393.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
1447783994393.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>26431220
guilting people into fucking you using obsolete cultural values should be
>>
I do so many drugs I thought you were talking about putting together a solution of a chiral compound.
>>
>>26431366
Ay yo mudda fukka wha dat bite beed ab nugguhr?
>>
>>26431366
This. I strongly stand by the theory that black kids with both parents in their lives (married) tend to fare better. Not all the time though, especially if the environment is still ghetto as fuck and the parents are always working.
>>
>>26431439
What about half black/half white kids?
>>
>>26431412
My other regret is that my parents took me out of a predominantly black school when I was in 2nd grade and made me switch to a mostly white and Asian school. I live in Asia now anyways, so I sort of get along with people here, but I don't fit in with my own race at all. They all think I act white, they generally don't like me because of my accent and the way I dress.

People always reply to this as "so what? Being called white is a compliment". But it isn't exactly a compliment. It comes with problems, I lose out on respect and friendships and generally get treated with hostility and disgust around my own people.
>>
Hope not, or I'm going to jail.
>>
>>26431475
But you said you don't like nigger culture, uncle Tom. Why do you care what other niggers think if you hate your own people's culture? I guess because whites and Asians will never truly accept you either.
>>
File: 1356685392195.gif (698KB, 555x666px) Image search: [Google]
1356685392195.gif
698KB, 555x666px
Whites and Japanese should be protected groups.
I don't care about the others.
>>
>>26431366
What does that have to do with OP's question? Are you saying you've earned a white woman or something?
>>
>>26431505
Why? What did you do, faggot?
>>
>>26431220
No anybody that cares about this needs to sort out their life and or kill themselves
>>
>>26431541
Married a girl from Ethiopia.
>>
>>26431220
No, I want to have beautiful anglo+slavic kids

:-}
>>
>>26431545
I'll tell Muhammad Ali...
>>26431556
Stop colonising Black wombs, you dumb faggot ass white boy.
>>
>>26431507
I'm white and living in Asia and they will never accept any kind of foreigner
Sure black people have a bit worse a time fitting in because they absolutely contrast with the natives, but that doesn't mean I don't get stared at everywhere I go as though they've never seen a westerner before
Nigger culture is based on jungle hierarchy, so he's probably more mad at the fact he can't dunk on niggas in the ball court or sling dope for a living so other niggas think he's just a pussy
>>
File: 1455244850030.png (19KB, 583x293px) Image search: [Google]
1455244850030.png
19KB, 583x293px
>>26431384
>Obsolete cultural values should be
>>
>>26431507
>whites and Asians will never truly accept you either.
Yeah, not really. I fit in with outcasts of both races but that's about it.
>But you said you don't like nigger culture
I never said that. Although there is a lot to dislike about it.

Either way, i'd say most of what you see in the black community is a result of the destruction of the family unit. I think you'll find a lot of the same problems emerge among whites now that the white family unit is on the chopping block. It's slowly being destroyed via divorce rapes and the promotion of sexual promiscuity and a generally shitty consumer culture. Maybe not to the same extent, but only time will tell.

>>26431439
I agree with you entirely. Not always, but usually a stable family and stable environment will produce better kids.
>>
>>26431505
It was punishable by 18 years of hard labour in South Africa.
>>
>>26431594
>Either way, i'd say most of what you see in the black community is a result of the destruction of the family unit. I think you'll find a lot of the same problems emerge among whites now that the white family unit is on the chopping block. It's slowly being destroyed via divorce rapes and the promotion of sexual promiscuity and a generally shitty consumer culture. Maybe not to the same extent, but only time will tell.
You won't see it on the same scale because whites are significantly more intelligent than niggers.
>>
>>26431220
did this qt racemix?

http://www.yvettecendes.com/about-yvette/

I don't think it should be illegal, if she is with some white chad or jamal it doesn't matter, she is not with me, what difference does it make (despite the slightly higher chance of her being with me if I don't have to face competition from big black cocks)
>>
File: 1451797468335.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451797468335.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>26431531
I just don't think race-mixing is inherently bad. My point was that the problem is less to do with race and more to do with upbringing and culture.

I'm sure race does make a difference, but not nearly as dramatically as /pol/ and stormfront types claim.
>>26431616
>You won't see it on the same scale because whites are significantly more intelligent than niggers
It'll probably express itself in a different way than overt violence, yeah. But still gonna be a problem in the years to come.
>>
>>26431634
But niggers are genetically inferior to all other races except abos. You can't deny that. Why should they breed with superior races?
>>
>>26431634
This image is highly misleading. It's just the gish gallop - just throw a million numbers at the reader without putting them in any kind context or differentiating correlation and causation.
>>
>>26431302
>Whites are almost extinct

this is a fear mongering lie told by racist and is simply not true .
>>
>>26431654
Who cares mods close this shit thread
>>
>>26431668
Heck, even if you had an iron-clad citation for each and every number here, this choice of presentation alone would make me doubt anything you had to say on the matter - I don't understand why political rhetoric has such a hard time with quantitative information. Nobody has any difficulty within the scientific and engineering communities in communicating this kind of data but as soon as it's about people ideologues seem to think they're doing their cause a favor by spewing absolute bullshit from every orifice.
>>
>>26431692
It's true. There's a silent white genocide in the west.
>>26431707
>waaah censor everything I don't like.
Don't like it? Leave, nigger. This isn't your hugbox. But we all know niggers hate individual freedom.
>>
>>26431365
hey, whered you get that?
>>
File: 1431968029978.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431968029978.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>26431579
losers procreating is worse for the human genome than race mixing. the competition of species is part of the natural process. but taking the struggle for existence and promising every beta shitcunt is only going to promote more genetic deformity.
>>
>>26431734
> It's true. There's a silent white genocide in the west.

I hate to break it to you but the only victims of "genocide" in the west are poor people. Rich whites have literally nothing to fear. Disagree with me? You're not rich enough to be in on the master plan, then.
>>
File: 123897383.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
123897383.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
>>26431654
>chronic masturbating NEET with .5% of his brain capacity firing off
>superior to a brain surgeon
>because of his melanin concentration
>>
>>26431765
>beta shitcunt
>generic deformity

eh, what peoples idea around here for what constitutes as beta or genetic deformity is pretty subjective.
>>
>>26431734
>look at this TERRIFYING MEME
>there are SO MANY BROWN PEOPLE

if white people are inherently superior they should have no problem competing

the only reason we aren't reproducing is because we're intelligent enough to see this, "society," thing isn't built to last. we're reproducing later and putting our resources into one child that's going to go to college to get a good job and support himself far better than a wagecuck black kid who's fed fried chicken and flunks out of high school.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x400px
>>26431798
>rote memorisation makes you smart
Nigger detected
>>
>>26431799
in this case, i base my subjective argument off of charles darwin the man who discovered natural selection.

who are you getting your ideas from?
>>
>>26431798
Daily reminder that stormfags have no love for robots, they're just too cowardly to fight their race war themselves so they've decided to try and goad would-be school shooters into only shooting black kids.
>>
>>26431841
Maybe multiculturalism needs to end. There's a reason community bonds have died, it's because different races don't like or trust each other. We should just destroy all the non-whites living in white countries.
>>
>>26431853
> niggers are inferior for these practical reasons, forget all the evidence of their rich inner lives
> I am not personal inferior to a nigger because my rich inner life trumps all practical concerns

So is the proof in the pudding or not, stormfag?
>>
>>26431853
you sure showed me wrong regurgitating that mostly irrelevent comeback, probably using, you guessed it, rote memorization.

i see all the time spent sitting on your ass in your basement has done wonders for you.
>>
>>26431878
Nice strawman.
>>26431883
Nice strawman.

Why are niggers so stupid? Holy shit.
>>
>>26431869
Multicultural areas, in my experience, have much deeper and richer community bonds than do all-white suburbs. I've lived in major US cities my entire life, often little more than a stone's throw from the ghetto, and no one has ever disliked or mistrusted me for being white. Hell, in San Francisco I regularly get free weed for just being willing to talk to black kids on the bus. I don't know where planet stormfront is, but I'm glad I don't live there.
>>
>>26431869
>community bonds have died
>the solution is to murder a great majority of the community

yeah, no, you're a regressive asshole worshipping your xenophobic animal instincts because reality is too complicated for you to understand.

you're lost and papa nietzsche told you that it's a-o-k to trust your instincts as long as you murder anyone who really gets in your way. now here you are.
>>
>>26431914
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER!
>NIGGER!
Very edgy
>>
>>26431863
Underrated commento, orignal.
>>
>>26431869
its actually not as bad as you think.

you /pol/ tards are such drama queens
>>
>>26431916
>Multicultural areas, in my experience, have much deeper and richer community bonds
I think this is only true for the younger people. I think among the middle aged and older people in those communities, there's a good deal of animosity and distrust and jealousy. I guess all-white suburbs probably have the same though.
>>
>>26431916
I've noticed that when Muslims, Asians and niggers live in an area they rarely even know their neighbour unless they belong to the same group. They segregate themselves and splinter communities. All they do is promote their third world views, commit crime, and attempt to destroy the culture of the land they reside on. They need to be exterminated.
>>
>>26431914
This isn't a strawman, this an honest inquiry. If we can provide examples of blacks that have achieved more than most whites, wouldn't that demonstrate that racial hierarchy has at best tangential effects on overall personal success? Or at least that said blacks are better qualified to make decisions about their race than are white people with no expertise whatsoever?
>>
>>26431365
you still here?

where did you get this?

ive been stalking this chick for awhile
>>
>>26431914
>a surgeon performing an operation that has never before been done
>exclusive use of rote memorization

you really don't understand the gravity of your error
>>
>>26431951
Can you provide me some actual evidence of this occurring? At least in SF life is pretty good at the intersection of a great many cultures. London also seems to benefit in this way based on my family there. Also, and I hate to ask, but who gets to decide who gets exterminated?
>>
>>26431926
>waaah this word is bad cos I say so
Fuck off, nigger.
>>26431945
It is bad. Non-whites in white countries are a waste of space and resources.
>>26431925
The solution is to murder the people who are destroying communities. Multiculturalism has failed. It is destroying our ancestral homeland, but you're just a fat yank with more nigger blood than cholesterol.
>>
>>26431986
>Burgerland
>ancestral homeland
>>
>>26431952
i think the reaaon whites had more success than blacks was for more geographical reasons. europe having better agricultural environment than africa.
>>
Kind of obliged to say it shouldn't, or else I'd be a criminal.
>>
>>26432004
You know how when you play Civ 5, the first guy who develops the tech to let him sail over the oceans pretty much rules the world and loots all the ruins for a while? We're in the tail end of that period of human history.
>>
>>26431952
1. Outliers aren't the rule.
2. Niggers DO make decisions over niggers, in their own countries in Africa.
>>26431970
>>a surgeon performing an operation that has never before been done
That's not what you said.
>>26431977
London doesn't benefit. Unless you're a Muslim, but you have to be the right kind, you'll get stabbed and robbed just for being in London. Britain has the highest violent crime rate in the developed world and has one of the highest rape rates. Look at the prison demographics. That'll tell you who killed London.
>>
>>26432004
I think it also has to do with climate. In Africa, there was no actual need to ever develop any intelligence. It was warm all the time, so absolute retards could still survive to reproduce. Europe was by contrast a harsher environment where only the smart and intuitive would survive. Its a bit plausible
>>
>>26432002
I beg your pardon? I never said that. Please learn to read, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>26432056
>I'm from an irrelevant country
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>26432046
Yeah, that explains Greece, huh? Moron.
>>
>>26431986
>our community is so fragile that it can be destroyed by foreigners
>the solution is to focus all our energy on murder, a betrayal of the very foundation of our cultural values through the law and religion

nope. you're dipshits.

the solution is to educate people and teach them personal responsibility. when a people lose their dignity, allow their leaders to become tyrants, destroy the world around them for the sake of convenience, the nations of the world conspire to wipe them out. this is a cycle of existence known throughout history.
>>
>>26432077
Hey it's just a broad theory and I think there's a bit of truth to it
>>
>>26432072
>I'm from a non-white majority country
Opinion discarded. Go eat Ubama's halal burgers, fat nigger.
>>
>>26432040
>1. Outliers aren't the rule.
But if it was inherently tied to race there wouldn't be any outliers at all. It's entirely feasible for a significant number of over-achieving blacks to form a community and breed more black people of high intelligence. So the reality is that it's circumstancial.

Don't get me wrong though, the average isn't meaningless, just malleable.
>>
File: 1393570029360.jpg (86KB, 414x472px) Image search: [Google]
1393570029360.jpg
86KB, 414x472px
>>26432040
>a brain surgeon that doesn't perform brain surgery
>removing tumors are just like playing videogames, just look it up on the medical equivalent of gamefaqs

refer to original image
>>
>>26432085
>the solution is to educate people and teach them personal responsibility.
Gotta disagree with you here. I think that guy is a retarded stormfag edgemaster but this isn't much better of a solution. These people clearly don't want to integrate or become educated. The solution isn't genocide, and it isn't integration either. The solution is not importing them in droves in the first place.

If you want to have multiculturalism, the only way to do it successfully is to only allow the already educated and wealthy into your country, slowly, and give them time to adapt to your culture. Shipping them over in boatloads the way they are is just cultural suicide.
>>
>>26432085
Yeah, so those subhumans can out breed us in our own land, subvert our culture, steal our democracy, murder our families, and rape our children? Fuck off. The 'men' are cowards who are too scared to fight for their country. These people have no pride, no honour, and no courage. We do not need them or their inferior genetics. They are termites on white civilisation.
>>26432092
It's not a theory, it's baseless posturing.
>>26432122
>brain surgery has never been performed before because he had to move his hand five centimetres to the left. This proves that blacks are equal.
Die.
>>26432097
Just because the smartest nigger is as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man doesn't mean all niggers are as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man.
>>
>>26432137
If they're assimilating into your culture then it's still monoculturalism.
>>
>>26431986
what communities?

and show me where multiculturalism has failed?
>>
>>26432167
>TRIGGERED

FTFY
>>
>>26432193
All over England. Literally ever city has been corrupted by brown hoards and their third world 'culture'.
>>
>>26432167
>everything is fine with society it's just these GOD DAMN NIGGERS

you're brainwashed.
>>
>>26432167
>Just because the smartest nigger is as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man doesn't mean all niggers are as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man
You just ignored everything I said, friend. Are you afraid to acknowledge that it's not inherently tied to race and can be changed or did you just not understand?
>>
>>26432137
your "culture" probably is a combo of other cultures. theres nothing wrong with them keeping there "culture" as long as they dont get pissed off at other people taking things from it (cultural apropriation),you know cuz its a melting pot.

same with you btw
>>
>>26432259
You can believe that outliers prove the rule as much as you want but that doesn't make it true. The smartest white man is a thousand times smarter than the smartest nigger. The smartest nigger would only be considered slightly above average if he was white.
>>
>>26432167
bullshit. fucking natsoc shitheads with their dickless assertations. you're afraid because you don't have the balls to stand up to the elephant in the room: religion. because the only way your movement works is by denying humanity to other people and then culling them away. take away your moral superiority and you have almost nothing else.
>>
>>26432167
>Just because the smartest nigger is as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man doesn't mean all niggers are as smart as a reasonably intelligent white man.

im sure that this is some sort of logical fallacy but i dont remeber whay its called. but its total bullshit tho.
>>
File: 1454976622080.jpg (59KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454976622080.jpg
59KB, 551x400px
>>26432258
Niggers make such great societies and leaders.
>>
>>26432288
Stop dancing around it. Do you acknowledge that what I said is true or not?
>>
>>26432299
You're the stupidest person I've ever encountered here.
>>26432289
Third world religions are shit, third world people are shit. The fact that they believe the bullshit they do shows how inferior they really are. Total slaves. Their religions are even worse than Christianity, but they are still GENETICALLY INFERIOR.
>>
File: 1447868726119.jpg (21KB, 580x352px) Image search: [Google]
1447868726119.jpg
21KB, 580x352px
>>26432288
>you can believe that outliers prove the rule but that doesn't make it true
in other words
>let's talk about the outliers while ignoring them

let me make it simple for you.

if the smartest white man has trouble reproducing, that is a problem of his culture. the solution lies in dismissing cultural values. that is impossible while you fearfully cleave to all of yours.
>>
>>26432266
>>26432184
Fair point. I meant multiracial, but yeah, nothing is wrong with multi culture either, so long as you bring only the good portions of a culture and they're willing to yield on their customs that aren't cohesive.
>>
>>26432319
That one nigger being smarter than average white people proves blacks are equal? That's retarded. The average black is significantly stupider than the average white.
>>
>>26432306
>implying race has anything to do with it
>>
>>26432332
When will niggers evolve? They're still basically apes. Anyway,
>if the smartest white man has trouble reproducing, that is a problem of his culture. the solution lies in dismissing cultural values. that is impossible while you fearfully cleave to all of yours.
You're talking about the misguided value if duty. It's slave morality from thousands of years ago. It's why we import genetically inferior subhumans by the boat full, because too many of us have a sense of duty to help those lower than us. That is, yes, a cultural value. Inversely, the stupidity of the nigger is genetic, not a value.
>>
>>26432352
>That one nigger being smarter than average white people proves blacks are equal?
No, and I can't believe I have to say this a third fucking time:

Intelligence isn't inherently tied to race and can be adjusted, within any race, with the appropriate breeding patterns. Agree or disagree?
>>
File: 1443712376249.gif (908KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1443712376249.gif
908KB, 500x394px
>>26432326
>we better all mindlessly obey the old ways because those are what make us inherently superior
>they're the slaves
>>
>>26432332
just becuase someone is smart doesnt mean that they'l have smart kids.

some smart people grew up with dumb parents.
>>
>>26432401
Disagree. Niggers have shown time after time after time that they are naturally less intelligent than whites.
>>
>>26432397
>genetics

we already covered this. but you're stuck thinking entirely in buzzwords. this is hopeless.
>>
either incest should be legal or racemixing illegal
>>
>>26432599
this is just b8 now
>>
>>26432418
>we must develop retarded and self destructive ways and justify them by how new they are
>they're slaves
>>
>>26432600
>>26432616
>waaah he blew me the fuck out so now I'll try to dismiss him off hand and claim that the natural inferiority of blacks is hogwash and not up for debate
>>
No , race mixing should only be illegal for black people.

It's fine when any other race does it since every other race has an average IQ of about 100.

Blacks have a mean IQ of 85 , so interbreeding with them is like pissing in the rest of the world's gene pool.

Seriously.
If every non-black person in this generation suddenly was forced to breed with a black person, then in one generation the average IQ of the world would suddenly drop from a hundred to about 92.

These people are genuinely poisonous to human progress and civilisation.
>>
>>26432634
yes i cant tussle with your intellectual prowess

ill flee like the goyim i am
>>
>>26432637
>>26432637
>Blacks have a mean IQ of 85
This is probably just a US statistic, but I'm interested if you can find some sauce. Not calling it bullshit, but genuinely curious.
>>
>>26432599
But you've already acknowledged that above-average niggers exist. Are you saying that intelligence isn't genetic? If not, then, hypothetically, if reproduction was limited to the top 10th percentile, why would the average not climb?
>>
>>26432360
>implying it doesn't

So you're saying that black farmers and black politicians being unable to keep up the economic output of South Africa, and black immigrants from other parts of Africa being a burden on the economy aren't the underlying cause for black South Africans turning to crime and violence and the black-run police force being unable to keep law and order.

None of it south Africa's current state under black leadership is the fault of blacks people.
>>
>>26431220
absolutely.

white people birthrates are way too low globally.
>>
>>26431558
plz be in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>26432670
How can you guarantee that the intelligence of the ape will be passed down? How can you guarantee that the groid has a purely intelligent bloodline? I wouldn't say top 10, more like top 2 or 3%. Anything below that and you're dealing with a negroid far stupider than the average white.
>>
>>26431519

This and also

>homogenous societies
>>
>>26432097
>there would not be any outliers

Hahaha what pseudoscientific nonsense.

There are outlier niggers with IQs of 140 just like there are outlier whites with IQs of 160.

Do you have no idea what a distribution is? What the mean is? What variance is?

What we're saying is that the average IQ of niggers is significantly lower than that of nearly all other ethnic groupings. Their mean IQ is about 80-85 while for the rest of the world it is 100.

Lol every time I've talked to a nigger he's just proven how stupid he is for not even being able to understand what the average IQ of a population is and populations have variance, spread of results.
>>
>>26431439
>black kids with both parents in their lives fare better
that's true of children of all races
>>
>>26431220
This girl is ugly. My brain does not like this image. But I'm staring at this image for five minutes now and just wondering why. *What* does my brain not like about it? She's probably nice.
>>
>>26432716
If intelligence is genetic in any significant amount and ONLY the top performers are reproducing, then you should end up with mostly over-achievers. Even accounting for mutations and regression to the mean, if it's continued for generations it will slowly climb. That is, of course, assuming it's genetic.

>I wouldn't say top 10, more like top 2 or 3%. Anything below that and you're dealing with a negroid far stupider than the average white.
Pretty sure that's statistically inaccurate, but that's not too important. Whatever percentile is necessary to both maintain a reasonably sized gene pool and also increase the average.
>>
>>26432046
>>26432004
Read Guns, Germs, and Steel; you'll find it interesting I think.
>>
>>26432665
This is well known in any large-scale IQ test done in America (where the population has the same public school system) , but the usual excuses are "that's just because black people are poor " (even though black students from 6-figure income households get outperformed on the SAT by white students with household income of 30000)

However there is a study that even controls for environment, upbringing and culture where they compared the IQs of 100 black adopted babies raised by affluent white parent's in Minnesota with the IQs of 100 white adopted babies raised by affluent parents in Minnesota.

And the same gap in mean IQ between the two groups of 15 points persisted.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Mean IQ measured at age 17 for white adoptees :106
Mean IQ measured at age 17 for black adoptees: 89
Obviously the white sample has anIQ of 106, which is significantly higher than the true white population mean of 100. But we know that the children were raised all by affluent families and the average IQ of the adoptive parents involved in the study was 110, so we can reasonably deduce that the environment helped raise the sample's average IQ 6 points higher from what it would have been in normal circumstances.

89-6= 83
>>
>>26432822
never mention that trash again.

Diamond is a fucking retard, not even a historian or anthropologist, who made a shitty fucking theory that beta white males worship to the day.
>>
>>26432754
I didn't say there weren't any outliers. I said that if it were inherently tied to the individual's race there would be as many 140 IQ blacks as there are humans with wings. Obviously the reality is that there is no inherent relation and it's tied to circumstance (two intelligent/stupid parents = probably intelligent/stupid child, regardless of race).
>>
Please no, my only chance at happiness is with a white or asian qt
>>
File: 1454006529850_1.png (357KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1454006529850_1.png
357KB, 540x780px
>>26431220
>tfw roastie sister
>tfw she lets whites, niggers and asians dick her roastie up

I honestly don't know how to feel.
>>
>>26432637
>genetics

you only see the finished product of the human in your genetics, the final distribution of the genome, in your intelligence quotient.

this can be affected negatively in many ways. high fructose corn syrup lowers your intelligence. exposure to smoke and smog. heightened levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, are a neurotoxin. things like pesticides in grains and meat, which lead to autism. cultural values oriented around rebellion, distrust of modern society, an emphasis on self-sufficiency and traditional masculinity instead of intellectualism leads to the abandonment of schoolwork. many housing projects are designed solely to house as many people as possible, which means low security, which means criminals flourish in these environment as long as they have power.

these nihilist, xenophobic thugs who see the world through a simplistic world view where power is the only virtue. they use violence, bigotry, a refusal to adapt to the demands of civilization, they spread it like a virus. this message has been crammed down peoples throats by the media their entire lives and people are waking up to it that it is utter fucking bullshit. i tell you now, that if you say, "they are not human and we must murder them," you sacrifice not them but the very moral standard of the society you advocate and this will destroy you more effectively than any muslim.
>>
>>26431841
Multiculturalism and race mixing only really occur in white Western countries too. Only Western countries even give a shit about multiculturalism in any way.
>>
>>26432637
On the other hand, though, bringing everyone up to 100 would be a lot better than having 20% ~110 and 80% ~85. A bit of an extreme example, but an overall increase is generally what you'd want to pave the way for a better future.
>>
iq is partly inheritable, but most of it is shaped by environment, so your claims of genetic superiority are essentially pointless
>>
>>26432994
>all these things can decrease your intelligence
Better to have a higher starting point then, right?
>>
>>26431220
Making it illegal amplifies the retard logic in women so when they do fuck a nigger they will giggling and "this is so bad and exciting".
>>
>>26433100
It is 100% genetics.
Australian Aboriginals all have an IQ of 60 or less.
>>
>>26433100
No IQ is genetic, environment just determines if it goes up an extra 3 points or not. Chimp intelligence is all genes so why cant humans because humans are delusional stupid apes that will do anything to maintain their egos that the world is fair.
>>
>>26432040
For some reason my sister and her husband have lived in London for years without being stabbed, robbed, or otherwise molested. I guess she's not redpilled enough to notice all the brown guys raping her 24/7. I think it's more likely that you're a racist idiot.
>>
>>26432886
That's still wrong, you idiot.

Blacks have a mean IQ of 85, the rest of the world has a mean IQ of 100.
We know that both populations have about the same standard deviation in IQ.

Therefore an IQ 140 black person is as rare as an IQ 155 non-black person.
Yes they're pretty rare but they're obviously going to exist when you have billions of people.

Lol at you having not even highschool understanding of probability.
"They should be as rare as human with wings cuz they be outliers!!!"
>>
>>26433187
How can racist be idiots? They see patterns in human behavior you moron.
>>
color code it so that everybody of one color wins the race, while everybody else has to compete in paleolithic conditions?

yall are asking to get cucked
>>
>>26433188
You're not even making a case for it being an inherent property of race, so you're not actually arguing against me at all. You're disagreeing with something I didn't say and do not believe. You're the idiot here, bub.
>>
>>26433204
So do paranoid schizophrenics.
>>
>>26433247
IQ is a property of race just look at black countries and white ones to get the idea. Ignore all the modern cities that wouldnt exist without white people btw. Your refusal to accept biological reality shows why liberals like you are cancer.
>>
>>26432994
Indeed environmental factors can influence whether you reach your genetic potential in terms of intelligence.

But look at how when you control for environment and compare black babies adopted by affluent white families with white adoptees , there is still the same15 point gap in the means >>26432866

Also, note how low income white families who would be exposed to the same negative dietary and environmental factors as low income blacks, still outperform black students on the SAT from 6-figure income homes.

There is a lot of evidence that blacks people naturally have a mean IQ that is significantly lower than most other ethnic groups, and it takes a lot of wilful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty not to acknowledge that.
>>
>>26433253
Pattern detection is an indication of intelligence dumbass.
>>
>>26433204
>being this deluded
A lot of racists are only in it because they want to attach themselves to superior people who happen to share their race. I'm not a liberal, I see the basis for racism, I see that it has some valid reasoning to it and will openly admit to being prejudiced and racist to some degree, but come on.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nic73k29AB1rpopyk.jpg (140KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nic73k29AB1rpopyk.jpg
140KB, 500x666px
>>26431220
No, racemixing should not be illegal

>>26432984
You should feel cucked for not getting to dick her roastie yourself.
>>
>>26433302
Nope, my sister is really fat and ugly.
Normies will fuck any girl, though
>>
>>26433300
The basis of racism to scientifically categorizing the human species. Blacks are retards thats why they fail to reach white levels if civilization and order.
>>
>>26433270
Not a liberal. Go over the replies I made to the other guy and argue against those if you want to actually disagree with me, rather than using this strawman tactic.
>>
>>26433167
>It's 100% genetics
Absolutely not. Where do you get these false informations from? IQ is a multi-factorial trait.
If you raise one of those aboriginals in a first world environment he will be similar to his surroundings. Not the same, but similar, and the difference will be smaller than you believe.
The hereditability factor is roughly 50%, and even this percentage might be changed by environment. So even the impact genes have on IQ can be changed by environment.
The question is much more complicated than you try to put it to justify your superiority claims
>>
>>26433300
Anon are you retarded? Im telling you the stupid ones are the ones who cant make connections in human behavior like most black people they see blacks commiting crime all the time yet dont pit two and two together.
>>
>>26433326
Therefore racists can't be stupid ideologists looking for good feels? Be reasonable.
>>
>>26433357
Okay, sure, if that's what you're saying. Certainly doesn't mean that racists can't be idiots though.
>>
>>26433352
All fullblooded aboriginals are animals.
Come to Australia, m8.

Black cunts are subhumans and you know it.
You'd get your face ripped off here, brah
>>
>>26433186
3 points? Can you show me sources?
The apes example is pointless since the differences between apes' brains and ours are obviously bigger than the ones existing between every human being
>>
>>26433352
How a human acts in an environment is based on their genetic IQ thats why smart blacks will prosper in ghetto shitholes while the morobs will lag behind.

These same moronic blacks are all the same regardless of financial class, get it in your head that environment only affects personality not base intelligence.
>>
>>26433364
You denying reality is unreasonable.
>>
>>26433394
But I thought brain size didnt matter libtard.
>>
>>26433386
My face can't be removed from my skull. I'm not like the others
>>
>>26433318
>my sister is really fat and ugly

Is that what you tell yourself, anon, to keep down your raging incest boners whenever you see her? Why are you so ashamed of taking the ultimate redpill and realizing that incest = wincest? It's the best way to maintain racial purity and purity of the blood. The modern stigma against incest is a Zionist lie contrived to keep us Goyim ignorant and weak, while they purebreed like crazy over in Israel to get stronger. Follow your instincts, anon. Fuck your sister.
>>
>>26433455
Dont underestimate Abos mate they have retard strength.
>>
>>26433435
What reality am I denying?
>>
>>26433364
>>26433464
No, my sister is disgusting.
I'd rather fuck a nigger
>>
>>26433468
That race is real and differences in base intelligence in race is real. If we were really the same as the blacks you would probably be dead by now from one of us busting in your house robbing you shooting to death on an impulse with no forethoughy at all. Understand? We are not the same.
>>
>>26433247
Lmao this total denial.

When you get beaten in an argument and have evidence of reality thrown in your face just ignore it and argue as though you were talking about something completely different.

Black people have a mean IQ of 85, the fact that they still only have a mean IQ of 89 even when raised in an affluent white environment shows that this IQ is a biological, genetic trait.

And furthermore, your total lack of understanding of how IQ and distributions work has been exposed.

No, the probability of a black person having an IQ of 140 , given that the mean of the black population is iq85 and standard deviation is 15, is not comparable to the probability of a human being born with wings, like you claimed.

Everything you've said has been exposed as wrong so now you're just dishonestly replying without acknowledging anything.
Literally running away lmao.
>>
File: geo_clock.jpg (188KB, 912x693px) Image search: [Google]
geo_clock.jpg
188KB, 912x693px
>>26433284
i'm not ignoring the difference in mean intelligence.

our divergence from africanoids occured roughly 50,000 years ago. in terms of life, that's a drop in the bucket.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mit0wmU6v01rpopyk.jpg (147KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mit0wmU6v01rpopyk.jpg
147KB, 500x548px
>>26433480
You're in denial, brainwashed by the Jews to THINK she's disgusting because of the anti-purebreeding indoctrination we've been culturally subjected to. Unfuck your mind. Look at your sister and realize that she's the most perfect being you could ever mate with. It's your destiny, your birthright, to fuck your sister. Now go do it. Impregnate her with the most perfect fetus her womb could ever produce.
>>
>>26433530
Still gross m8.
You Americans are weird
>>
>>26433497
Already addressed this here:
>>26433300
>>
File: 1414825789366.jpg (267KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1414825789366.jpg
267KB, 1200x900px
>reading this thread

originale
>>
>>26433466
When the French first landed in Tasmania, at what is now the D'Entrecasteaux channel, the local aborigines appeared and made contact with the French midshipmen. One of the Abos challenged one of the Frenchmen to wrestle. After the Abo was easily defeated, and I mean easily as it was described as comical, they left, returning hours later to spear the Frenchmen in the back. Abos are pathetic.
>>
>>26433546
You never addressed a thing and are going lalalala I cant hear you right now.

We are not the same we were never the same. How stupid do you to be to think hominids that lived liked cavemen for over 60,000 years can magically evolve into civilized people in just three centuries? I mean there are still cavemen hominids in the Kalahari desert for fuck sake.
>>
>>26433501
of course, we may be 14 IQ points dumber than victorian england, while racemixing only occurs at a rate of 3% in the last decade or so, and that's just americlap

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
>>
>>26433501
Dunno why you're still writing these paragraphs when I'm not saying any of this stuff, and have pointed out the fact that it's not what I believe.
>>
>>26433600
>what I believe
The liberal confirms they are insane people living in their fanstasy worlds at last.
>>
>>26433593
I literally never denied any of this. You're proving my point right now: not all racists are idiots, but some are.
>>
File: 1455107702557.jpg (37KB, 638x632px) Image search: [Google]
1455107702557.jpg
37KB, 638x632px
>>26433623
>regurgitating the same tired memes and statistics that get reposted on /pol/ all the time.
>doing the same thing over and over

pretty sure that's the definition of insanity according to mohawked videogame brown man
>>
>>26433639
Thats all you can do name call like a child who cant win a debate.
>>
>>26433623
It's not what you believe either.

Or is it?
>>
>>26433464
Rampant incest is why British people are the ugliest in the world.
>>
>>26433661
No insanity is not living in reality?, these racist stats are reality making you insane ror denying them. Let me remind you there is no european settlement with a crime rate on par with black americsn cities.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 848x480px
>>26433661
>statistics are posted too often therefore they're wrong
>>
>>26433666
I'm not name calling, I'm providing evidence to support my position. You think I'm making a claim, I've told you I am not and was not making that claim, you still insist that I'm making this claim. What can you call this besides stupidity?
>>
>>26433673
No its what I know the blacks are primitive human beings unfit for civilization I really dont give a shit how many good black there are because the ferocious uncivilized savages are the majority in all of their countries meaning they are savages and should be treated as so.
>>
>>26431220
no, it should be mandatory.
>>
File: 6EVApHF.jpg (208KB, 1127x1248px) Image search: [Google]
6EVApHF.jpg
208KB, 1127x1248px
muh half white half jap waifu

no
>>
>>26433720
Which is to say that you don't believe what you're pretending I believe. Neither of us believe what you're pretending I believe.
>>
>>26431765
>>26432085
>>26433596
>>26433236

i've painted you a fairly grim picture here and you've gone and suppressed it from your mind.

how sad. i thought 4chan was the counterculture headquarters of the world.
>>
>>26433756
Im not pretending this is fact, if you actually lived around black people you would see what they are like up close so most police officers in this country. Blacks shouldnt be here everywhere they go they cause chaos and crime no matter what.
>>
>>26433596
Hahahaha the final defence

>ooga booga wes be dumber but we'll get them white genes and be smart mufugga

Even mulattos only have a mean IQ in the low 90s

Every non-black person one of your people causes to have a half black baby rather than a totally non-black baby will on average result in an IQ 92 baby being born instead of an IQ 100 baby being born

Lol you're literally admitting to be being genetic poison. Admitting to dragging down the rest of the world's gene pool.
You're the human version of the Zika virus.

If you want humanity to progress and ever develop sustainable , green technologies, or spread to other solar systems and outlive our sun becoming a red giant, you know that the best thing black people could do is remain completely separate from the rest of the world and not contaminate the rest of the world's gene pool by letting your mean-IQ 85 genes go into wide circulation.

I'm glad I wasn't born a nigger.
>>
>>26433706
>one tiny slice of information about present living conditions will teach you everything you need to know about biology, genetic drift, and the human condition
>>
>>26433824
No just kill the niggers their genes are too archaic for this world.
>>
>>26433803
What's your first language? I think I've said this enough different ways for you to understand by now what I'm saying if you're a native English speaker, but you still don't seem to grasp the sheer semantics of it.

I do not believe what you are claiming I believe. You are not arguing against something I said.
>>
>>26431558
That's ethnic mixing, not race mixing. You're both white
>>
Yes, I'm mixed and it's the reaseon #1 why I'm depressed
>>
>>26433828
It does as culture has to do with intelligence notice african culture is jungle stupidity as they are very stupid.

Besides the IQ test arent improving at all in Sub Saharan Africa.
>>
>>26433824
dense goddamn moron. internet brainwashed, 4chan addicted fucking pod person thinks he knows everything about everything. thinks he can solve the worlds problems with a snarky comeback.

life doesn't happen in a vacuum. there has to be a struggle. if whites get their intelligence from harsh winters than you are being destroyed not by blacks but by the fact that many of you will never have the opportunity to freeze to death.

your entire philosophy is founded on your willfully continuing to be ignorant of the world at large. fuckwits like you, i can't believe you're real at all. this has to be a conspiracy to make people lose faith in humanity. or a false flag operation to terrify people into understanding the immensity of the challenges put forth to humanity.
>>
>>26433854
Still different groups with different cultures, averages and life expectations. Where's the important difference?
>>
>>26433902
What the fuck are you talking about? I see you cant stop the name calling as expected from a liberal.
>>
File: 1426345779641.png (328KB, 351x739px) Image search: [Google]
1426345779641.png
328KB, 351x739px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
>>
File: uglystormfronter.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uglystormfronter.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>26433824
Citation for the mulattos?

Also:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8237330/Poor-white-boys-score-worse-grades-than-deprived-black-Chinese-and-Asian-classmates.html

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-IQgapgenetic.htm

Why are you bullshitting you failed white loser? You're invariably the worst example of your race yet here you are spouting false rhetoric and other stormfront nonsense. Maybe read deeper into the propaganda you're brainwashed with next time?

Seems like every white kid on the internet is some white nationalist these days, what a sad group of people.

Most whites are poor and completely squander whatever potential they may have had with "IQ" on idiotic life decisions which make them worse off than they were before. I'm guessing you're a middle class moron who thinks his bubble reflects the world, and that the majority of other whites are also as well of as you?

Ignorant, just like the rest of your pathetic fear mongering movement.
>>
>>26433864
Subsaharan afruca is too poor and primitive for test results to be comparable with those in western countries.

Instead just look at black people born and raised and educated in western countries with the sane western education system as other races living in those countries, and test their IQs and you'll see blacks still have a lower mean IQ and the comparison will be valid.

The average IQ of subsaharanafruca is 70 but In western countries, when raised with sane educational facilities, blacks get mean IQ around 85 in studies.
>>
>>26433928
Skull shape.
>>
>>26433944
American negros are 20 percent white thats the IQ scorce got higher.
>>
>>26433931
>implying "liberal" isn't name calling
>>
>>26431220
Blacks should be forbidden to racemix with whites, yeah
>>
>>26433947
Right, right, okay.
>>
>>26433940
All I care is human advancement and the blacks are a problem so they need to go. Besides on their own blacks wouldnt be poor they would be homeless without whites catering to them all the time.
>>
>>26433940
You're posting similar studies on the same website he is.

The only difference is you hate him, instead of him hating you.

>Seems like every white kid on the internet is some white nationalist these days
God forbid we do what every other race on the planet does openly and proudly, and band together to advance our own interests.

If you put any value into your own race, you'd be an ethnic nationalist, too. And I encourage you to do just that. Show us whitey's how it's done.
>>
File: blacks.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>26432665

>every black country is a mess, even with huge western support
>commit most of the rape and large portion of crime in white countries despite being a minority
>every white country successfully unless theres too many niggers (zimbabwe, south africa)
>no african philosophers, havnt invented shit
>whites in black countries persecuted
>given diversity quotas, equal opportunities, scholarships
>still useless

and yet dipshits like you blame the white man, say blacks are the same and demand evidence, and when you're shown evidence say "b...buh...muh white supremacism...muh dick muffafukka"

https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/everybody-talks-about-low-iq-in-africans-but-nobody-does-anything-about-it/
>>
File: 1443369654906.jpg (126KB, 572x527px) Image search: [Google]
1443369654906.jpg
126KB, 572x527px
>>26433931
what a waste of a morning.
>>
>>26434014
>All I care is human advancement and the blacks are a problem so they need to go.

Oh fuckoff. They're fine.

There's only one race of large nosed people that is truly dangerous to a stable world order in the coming century. Antagonizing the Africans to fuel your superiority complex does not help the white race, and if you actually gave a shit about others, you'd know that.
>>
>>26434047
What savage apes those are what the blacks really are its already started in Detroit, Camden, St Louis, and East St Louis all of these american cities have been niggerfied to collapse.
>>
>>26433928
That's like a Black American saying he wants to race mix with an African. For all their differences, they're still both black, so saying "race mix" sounds kinda dumb.
>>
>>26433902
Hahahaha you got wrecked and so all you can do is fling butt frustrated insults.

And your one flimsy attempt to make a substantial statement or scientific argument is objectively wrong.

Populations don't LOSE an evolved trait if you remove the selection pressure (harsh winters) UNLESS that evolved trait negatively affects their ability to reproduce normally.

And besides we're not just talking about whites people living in cold climates.
Every non-black ethnicity in the world, even those from tropical climates like Thailand or India , have mean IQs of around 100 when raised in western countries. Oh they never had harsh winters so I guess they must be just as stupid as Negries too? Nope. GG.

This isn't about only whites having a higher average IQ than black people, it is about the entire rest of the world having a higher mean IQ than black people.

So stay butthurt.
Remain totally frustrated and impotent over the fact that you cannot refute what I assaying about blacks having a natural mean IQof 85 while the other racial groups of the works are all at about 100.

Hahaha stupid negro
>>
File: 49856320.png (214KB, 844x930px) Image search: [Google]
49856320.png
214KB, 844x930px
If you losers would stop embarrassing WN by bullying the negros, that would be fantastic.
>>
>>26434076
I dont care about others unless they are useful and only whites abd asians are useful so all other races should die simple as that. The african niggers need to be exterminated.
>>
File: 1446991515795.jpg (1MB, 1106x2521px) Image search: [Google]
1446991515795.jpg
1MB, 1106x2521px
>>26434014
Wrong, they would have persisted as they had done if whites never involved themselves in africa in the first place. For such a "primitive race", how did they manage to endure and not destroy the eco system of Africa for hundreds of thousands of years?

You may ask, "but where were their castles? Their advanced architecture?". I would like to see you build the same structures found in Europe in Africa with the resources present as well.

Remember, no pine trees so no advanced woodcraft, most trees were sparse save those in the congo. The clay and rock is also wildly different from those found in Europe so it would have required MUCH more effort to create something similar to the architecture you found in Europe. What would be the point when the small villages and communities of africa were already surviving and had no need for technological advancement?

Africa had only droughts and famine to contend with, yet they still managed to survive through them. Why is that? Because the populations weren't as strained as they are today, and the nomadic culture back then necessitated them to move wherever the food/water was.
>>
>>26434101
Yeah, but labels aren't an important difference by my reckoning.
>>
>>26434126
Im no white nationalist Im just a guy that wants humanity to advance that is all.
>>
>>26434133
>I dont care about others unless they are useful

Welp. Better kill yourself then. Because you are a dead weight on ethno nationalism. You are all the proof the left needs to argue that racialism is equitable to ignorant and vulgar hatred, and nothing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
>>
>>26434102
No citations for almost all of your claims. Especially the one about non blacks, in fact this leads me to believe you're not white at all and probably some gook/spic who's trying to suck up to whites. Utterly pathetic.
>>
>>26434160
>wants humanity to advance

And that's why he's bullying strangers on /r9k/ on his Friday morning?

Bullshit. He's worth jack shit to the white races, or humanity.
>>
>>26434142
Hmm. Well go ahead then. I just thought you were going to go for the "east europeans are white" meme.
>>
File: 26489498498489.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
26489498498489.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>ITT outcast virgins who can't even speak to the opposite sex think they have any say in who normal people decide to have sex and relationships with

All your conclusions are driven by insecurities and getting bullied in school.
>>
>>26434102
>Populations don't LOSE an evolved trait if you remove the selection pressure (harsh winters) UNLESS that evolved trait negatively affects their ability to reproduce normally.
Now I haven't done any extensive research, but from what I know, populations with a higher IQ average tend to have a lower reproduction rate. So that is something to consider.
>>
>>26434140
Indian and Indonesian civilizations debunk any BUT BUT BUT THE ENVIRONMENT WAS HARD arguments.
>>
>>26433450
it counts a lot, since it reflects better/worse development of cerebral lobes. The frontal lobe is especially bigger in humans than apes, all humans with some minor genetical and developmental differences led by environment

>>26433386
can't see the point with my reply to your post m8
>>26433406
Again, no. Personality is almost completely shaped by environment, intelligence is fifty fifty-ish and this ratio is often modified by environment itself, like I said before
>>
>>26434187
*arent

>>
>>26433940
The first link you posted uses academic achievement at GCSE as a proxy indicator for IQ, which is obviously much more flimsy than actually testing IQ, where the results always show a huge gap between blacks and other ethnic groups, even when you control for environmental factors as with the Minnesota transracial adoption study.

Your second study also only responds to the bell curve, not any of the studies which either control for environmental factors and still find a large mean IQ gap , like adoption studies, or research into genes . Will post in next post:
>>
>>26434187
They're not as pretty or as bright as western Europeans, but they're close enough in my book
>>
>>26434185
Im not bullying anyone just stating facts about the negroid race. They must perish it is that simple I do wish to enslave or torture them only to kill them quickly.
>>
>>26434196
>people literally shit in the streets
>yeah, I'll use that place as an example to back my ideas up
Just
>>
>>26434225
It's pretty clear you're just shitposting at this point, assuming you're not an outright political shill trying to stir shit up between the races.

So have at it, chap
>>
>>26434196
It's not about hard, it's about what you expect out of life and why you would want to put effort into something when you're already content with what you have.

As you can see in the image I posted, there were stone structures and "kingdoms" in Africa, albeit obviously not as advanced as the Europeans. But they were there, if you deny this fact, then explain to me who the white slave traders bargained with for easy access to their slaves?

You seem to place the metric on cultural superiority on tangible structures only, it shows how superficial your grasp on society and history is in general.
>>
>>26434232
The ancient ones anon, both developed in tropical jungle climates that were the same as blacks in Africa yet only the advanced while the negros remained iron age monkeys.
>>
>>26434249
Your kingdoms were stuck in the iron age in the late 1200s AD so you are still primitive apes compared to us.

You didnt advance and may have been on this planet longer than us which is even more dissapointing.
>>
>>26434220
>>26433940

Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Oh ooops.

>Why are you bullshitting you failed white loser? You're invariably the worst example of your race yet here you are spouting [blah blah blah]

>when a person who is white gets into an argument and says that the mean IQ of black people is one number, he is a pathetic loser and the worst of his race, but when I get into an argument on the internet and say that the mean IQ of black people is a different number, that is ok

Lmao you dumb niggers can't even resort to mud slinging and cheap insults for want of a lack of an argument without accidentally being blatantly hypocritical.
>>
>>26434102
>winter

I was using an analogy, in the hopes you might better understand.

>Objectively wrong

Every time a gene is reproduced, there is an element of random mutations. Without selection pressure these random mutations render the gene useless, or, "vestigial." This is pretty much the foundation of evolutionary biology that you have so boldly declared as objectively wrong.
>>
>>26434220
it seems that you love to highlight genetic factors and belittle the environmental ones
>>
>>26434249
>there were stone structures and "kingdoms" in Africa, albeit obviously not as advanced as the Europeans
Why not?
>>
>>26434322
Environmental factors are excuses for negroid animalistic behavior so they are not accounted for.
>>
>>26434196
It's the bush. Why worry about schooling or anything complicated when all you have to do is hunt? This holds true in much of Sub-Saharan Africa to the present day.
>>
>>26434294
>1200s AD

So was Europe, the only advantage you had over Africa was ship building and weapon/armor forging because you savages were at constant war with each other. You were bested by the muslims until much later as well.

I think you've read too much propaganda from the WN sites you visit and probably discount ALL evidence on the opposition because it doesn't suit your narrative.

You also condense the reasons for advancement down to very hollow themes of ambition and "creativity" without addressing the political and social environments to give rise to certain academics.

Why would nomadic groups want to forge more advanced weapons when they were already surviving off what they have and engaged in peaceful trade? Why would they need to build advanced shelters when they didn't contend with harsh winters and climates?
>>
>>26434331
Sub Saharan Africa has no architecture on par with even the Crete Civilization their architecturr is comparable to the first human settlemdments built in Turkey. It is honestly interesting to see how the negro has wasted multiple millenia doing nothing.
>>
File: 89498498494.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89498498494.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>26431220
Are you guys kind of retarded?
The reason the white race is fading is because white families usually have around 1 child on average.
You are killing yourselves off and the small minority of people who date interracially barely have much inpact on that comparatively.

Whites really only know how to point the fingers on others. Especially whites who don't even contribute to preserving their race, like you virgins are.
>>
>>26434331
They didn't need to be because they didn't have the abundance of competition from rival kingdoms all over the land. The population of Africa was much more sparse back then than it is now. One "Kingdom" probably dominated entire swathes of the land and didn't feel the need to over extend.
>>
>>26434378
>So was Europe, the only advantage you had over Africa was ship building and weapon/armor forging because you savages were at constant war with each other
What is the Florence of Africa?
>>
>>26434172
hahaha lol
I notice you aren't able to specifically say what claims I have not provided source for, except alluding to the mean IQ of non black people being around 100.

lol your desperation has turned to
>b-b-b-but at least other non-white people have a mean IQ as low as us negroes, r-r-right?

here's one for you
Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
>>
>>26434378
There is no such thing as peace in Sub Saharan Africa, the same way they gun eachother to death nowadays was dine by stoning or spears in the old days. To even think that area was ever peaceful shows how delusional you really are.

These constant why questions show yoy blacks have poor abstract thinking you are stuck in the now but dont think of what ifs or what coulds no your mind is stuck on what is.
>>
>>26434346
factors are not "excuses", they are impersonal factors like the word says, and you're trying to deny their relevance for your egomaniacal superiority claims, like every ignorant poltard here. Unlike all of you, I'm not doing this to make liberals/conservatives more trustworthy, but only to show how ignorant and brainwashed can this site make you
>>
>>26434418
Where is your citation about mulattos? That's what I specifically asked for.
>>
>>26434439
I dont care about racial superiority you moron I care about human advancement and the blacks are in the way. Only monkeys pride their egos on somethibg as trivial as being smarter than a negro.
>>
>>26434422
How would you know? Was you there? The fact that the population was MUCH lower attests the the fact that it couldn't have been as violent as it is now because the resources would have been spread much more evenly.

Same reason Europe was in endless wars is because land and resources came into question for the many states on the continent. Not a problem for nomadic/hunter tribes.
>>
>>26434418
so blacks have the same gene, just in lesser proportions.

same capacity for intelligence, no need to use it.
>>
>>26434232
>using a meme to refute the fact that India contributed about 30% of the world's GDP for thousands of years and has built many of hte most outstanding ancient temples in the whole world along with southeast asia, depsite both climates being tropical and equatorial like Africa, which never had an economic output matching its size and which never had any civilizations achieve any achitectual monuments apart from the egyptians, whose dynasties were mostly semitic and only had one negroid dynasty lasting 60 years, the kushites.
>>
>>26434408
Is it farfetched, then, to say that they didn't need excess brain power and it was underdeveloped in favor of more important survival traits?
>>
>>26434459
You talk of human advancement yet here you are on a friday doing fuck all to contribute to humanity. Why is it the wretches of the white race are the most vocal? Losers always need their coping mechanisms.
>>
>>26434422
>the oh so great white and utopian society isn't troubled by frequent shootings and massacres committed primarily by white outcasts at all
>inb4 blacks commit more crimes
Yes, because they are poor. What excuse does a middle class white teenager or young adult have? He was bullied and felt like an outcast?
What a great reason.
>>
>>26434462
Niggers dont fight over resources they fight for the thrill why do you think niggers that attack you are always smiling? The negro race is very ferocious opting for any excuse yo inflict violence on others like muh racism muh gang muh tribe and so on.
>>
>>26434381
This. Whites are dwindling because minority families have 2+ children whereas they barely have any, if any. Racemixers hardly make a difference. Though expect your post to be ignored because basic fact is hard to shitpost against
>>
>>26432599
The face of stormfront
>>
>>26434418
human intelligence is shaped by a much broader set of variants, so reducing it to the polymorphism of only two nucleotides in thousands composing a single gene is quite cherry-picking. The aim (and the implications) of those studies is different from yours, stop strumentalizing them
>>
>>26434501
>Niggers dont fight over resources they fight for the thrill why do you think niggers that attack you are always smiling?
Are you talking about the American descendants of high-testosterone slaves or someone else?
>>
>>26434496
Our crime rates are monumentally lower than negro ones. School shootings are a meme their death toll pales in comparison to how many people blacks kill every year in the USA. Not to mention prior to multiculturslism the countries of Sweden, Norway, Iceland, and Finland were near utopias with barely any crime at all.
>>
>>26434538
Whites commit more crime than negroes on average in all white countries. They commit more sexual assaults and rape than any minority in their own countries.
>>
>>26434524
No all of them fight fot thrill thats why it us so common for blacks to start fighting eachother when a fight starts. Blacks will gang up on a person and even blacks that had nothing to do with it will join in on beating up that person. They burn people alive, stone people or just necklace them in mobs in Africa.
>>
>>26434459
but you haven't answered to the focal point of my post and keep replying only to provocations. Why do you consider environmental factors "excuses"? Prove me you're not an ignorant poltard like I said
>>
>>26434564
>we must murder all blacks!
>kill all beta white knights!
>rape and enslave women! beta uprising REEE

the difference is you guys are pussies/ liars.
>>
>>26434321
lol at your transparent attempt to change the subject after the facts that blacks have a mean IQ of 85 have been fully exposed and so you realise you've lost that ground so need to move on to something else before people notice.
But ok, I'll prove you wrong here too.

>Every time a gene is reproduced, there is an element of random mutations.

No.

an individual gene does not get mutated every single time it is reproduced.that is wrong.

a gamete MIGHT carry a mutation on a particular gene or it might not.

This is not the same as something that is vestigial.

A vestigial organ , like the stuby claws on rock pythons are something that an organism no longer has any use for , WHICH TAKES UP RESOURCES, and so there is actually a fitness gain, a selction pressure, an incentive for that organ to get smaller and smaller so that the organism uses less energy resources on it.

This is not the same as saying that when a selection pressure is removed, a population will automatically lose that trait. They will start to lose it if there is a selection pressure for them to lose it, otherwise the trait will simply be subject to genetic drift.

having an IQ of 100 doesn't "cost" anything much in today's society compared with being IQ 85.

modern non-black societies like for example indonesia, thailand, malaysia,vietnam, taiwan, china, aren't suddenly going to start regressing to having the same mean IQ as black people just because they've eliminated "harsh winters", or whatever you claim to be the equivalent of "harsh winters" in those parts of teh world are, since you did infact presuppose that white people got their mean IQ of 100 from harsh winters
>>
>>26434562
In the USA the most crime ridden areas are filled with nothing but black people. The safest area is filled with white people. Majority of rape in current Europe is due to muslims, murder is muslims and african people. Theres also a video of african people destroying a street in Italy.
>>
>>26433824

I think this post needs to be reposted since it's what people should be focusing on and what most of the butthurt negroes want to move on from.

Hahahaha the final defence

>ooga booga wes be dumber but we'll get them white genes and be smart mufugga

Even mulattos only have a mean IQ in the low 90s

Every non-black person one of your people causes to have a half black baby rather than a totally non-black baby will on average result in an IQ 92 baby being born instead of an IQ 100 baby being born

Lol you're literally admitting to be being genetic poison. Admitting to dragging down the rest of the world's gene pool.
You're the human version of the Zika virus.

If you want humanity to progress and ever develop sustainable , green technologies, or spread to other solar systems and outlive our sun becoming a red giant, you know that the best thing black people could do is remain completely separate from the rest of the world and not contaminate the rest of the world's gene pool by letting your mean-IQ 85 genes go into wide circulation.

I'm glad I wasn't born a nigger.
>>
>>26434590
Because they are a convinient way to swat away genetic factors as the primary cause of negro dysfunction.
>>
>>26434538
Lol, and you think white America is anywhere near the level of socialist and humane countries like northern European nations?
Jesus, you are so delusional. It all boils down to culture and the US has been a country full of egotistical, racist psychopaths ever since. American media perpetuates that standard.
Even without blacks, white teenagers who for example browse this board will end up shooting up schools while in European countries they just don't. Not because they are white, in this case it wouldn't occure in the States aswell, no it's their culture.
>>
>>26434598
The negroids must die it will take far too long before they naturally reach our level of impulse control like around 70,000 years at the least meaning its pointless trying to fit them in our societies. Due to beibg hominids they have tool use which can become troublesome so they must die.
>>
>>26434638
Our murder rate would be the same as Switzerland if the negroids didnt exist. A racist psychopath majority would burning down your neighborhoods in this day then shooting you down as you run.
>>
>>26434602
Look up the actual statistics and you will still see that whites trump muslims in rape in ALL european countries by far.

I can see why you still don't post citations for most of your claims, it's because they're inherently bogus and you just want to spew more mental diarrhea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf

Remember that the UK has one of the highest proportion of minorities in Europe, so the other countries you've mentioned should look even worse for your agenda.
>>
>>26434440
in the transracial adoption study.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

the mean IQ of white abies adopted by affluent, white, minnesotan parents with an average IQ of 110 was 106, 6 above the average of white people in america, so this can likely be attributed to the environmental advantage of being raised by affluent, intelligent, white parents.

while the mean IQ of babies with one white and one black biological parent adopted by affluent, average-iq 110 parents in the study was 99.
minus the same +6 environment advantage of being raised by affluent, intellgient , white parents and you get 93.

similarly with the fully black adoptees in the study, they had a mean IQ score of 89, so if you minus the +6 environmental advantage of teh study you get 83 which is much more in line with typical Iq tests of negroes in america.
>>
>>26434608
Yes, instead you are a spergy white virgin who can't live up to the social standards of your own society.
No one gives the slightest damn what the average IQ of a race is when individually you are above average.

>Every non-black person one of your people causes to have a half black baby rather than a totally non-black baby will on average result in an IQ 92 baby being born instead of an IQ 100 baby being born
Lol, my father is white and my mom is black and I have a tested IQ of 143. You can go ahead and tell me I'm lying, but that wouldn't change reality. In fact, I won't be able to change you bias anyways.
>>
>>26434609
they don't sway away anything, why do you use data in such an egocentrical way? There are genetic and environmental factors, no reason in belittleing the second ones who are as important as the first
>>
>>26434638
>Not because they are white, in this case it wouldn't occure in the States aswell
Well, it could still technically be genetic. One thing racists are usually (not always) happy to overlook or dismiss is that factors can potentially vary hugely between gene pools without skin color being affected.

Though in this case I think they're not far enough removed from their European ancestors for it to be a genetic difference, so culture seems a lot more likely.
>>
>>26431366

Or maybe your parents just have IQs above the mean and you inherited their genes.
>>
>>26434672
>Our murder rate would be the same as Switzerland if the negroids didnt exist.
How horribly delusional. You have no idea how much white Europeans from functional countries like Switzerland look down on white Americans. Please, visit Switzerland. Tell that to a random Swiss person and watch them laugh in your face.
>>
>>26434521
the sutdy doesn't claim that these are the only genes that matter in intelligence, but these two genes have een robustly linked to intelligence, so do have a real and significantly measurale effect on intelligence, so the fact that the black population have drastically less of this gene than the asian or caucasian populations is evidence infavour of the recorded low average IQ of blacks having biological genetic causes and not just purely environmental ones like black people and liberals need to demonstrate in order to achieve their goals.
>>
>>26434702
Outlier you dont count, the negroid race is still majority feral retard until that changes you will always lag behind the rest of humanity.
>>
>>26434731
You underestimate how peaceful we white people are.
>>
>>26434702
I don't need to call you a liar because your claim doesn't refute what I am saying at all.

the fact that one of your parents is black and you have an Iq of 140 in no way disproves or contradicts that blacks have a mean Iq of 85 and will on average when breeding with a white person produce a child with a mean Iq of 92-93.

The fact that you are telling me about yourself as though this is somehow significant evidence indicates to me that despite your cliamed IQ of 140, you do not understand what a distribution is, nor do you appreciate what it means for a population to have variance.

The fact that at least one mulatto person exists with an an IQ of 143 is no more unlikely than the fact that at least one non-black person exists with an IQ of 150.

why is it that negroes who claim to be intelligent seem to have virtually know understanding of highschool-level statistics?
>>
Imagine how hard it would be for white guys to get women if black guys were at the same level of intelligence and wealth. You guys should be thanking God that Asian men are your only competition.
>>
>>26434799
Negroids are always arrogant regardless of intelligence.
>>
>>26434695
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

>They noted that the data taken of adoption placement effects can explain the observed differences; but that they cannot make that claim firmly because the pre-adoption factors confounded racial ancestry, preventing an unambiguous interpretation of the results.

Children adopted at a later age showed poorer results than those adopted earlier, also heavily dependent on the quality of the white mother (Most white women who go for blacks are notoriously dumb), if the white woman who reproduced with the black man had an above average IQ then these differences would be negated. There are far too many variables, as stated by the very researchers themselves, for this study to be conclusive.
>>
>>26434810
If blacks were at the same level then there would be no white people as since they are older than us would have enslaved us then kill us off when we no longer had use.11
>>
>>26434799
>mean Iq of 85 and will on average when breeding with a white person produce a child with a mean Iq of 92-93.

You keep spouting this as if it's fact when this is drawn from a experiment with tonnes of variables and inconsistencies that render it moot.
>>
>>26434840
Black men have stereotypical masculinity and that paired with intelligence would be so sad for white guys
>>
>>26434852
It is fact plz learn what average means
>>
>>26434863
No it's not a fact because the sample size is horrendously low and they EVEN STATED THEMSELVES that the amount of variables and pre adoption experiences have influenced the results dramatically.
>>
>>26434883
No its fact recording IQ score
>>
File: 1407191895845.jpg (29KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
1407191895845.jpg
29KB, 480x420px
>>26434599
>the modern man, seen here in his natural environment, demonstrating the tactical advantage of being unable to draw his own logical conclusion
>>
>>26434852
the mean IQ of black people being around 85 is established in dozens of surveys and studies conducted in America

it is not up for debate at all.

what the minnesota transracial adoption study found was taht even when you take black babies and have affluent, intelligent white parents raise them, the mean IQ recorded is only 89.

It's ogre
I'm sorry your race's average inferiority is so evident :(

why don't you just stop belly aching and 'take the loss' :^)
>>
>>26434599
>presuppose

this is called an, "analogy."
>>
>>26434925
You don't have an argument so you're making a vague allusion to save face.

good work champ

no one will notice how utterly lacking in substance it is. it will look like you're winning !
>>
>white people refuse to have children with each other
>they rarely race mix with black people
>some how this is our fault
>>
>>26434947
I'm not black, I'm mulatto. And I only wanted to disprove the myth of mixed race inferiority really. The fact that there was only one bogus study done on it makes me sort of glad considering how many supremacists are eager to demonize race mixing (only when it's a white woman and black man though, white men with other races is apparently ok).
>>
>>26434999
>mixed people think society doesn't see them as black

Real cute
>>
File: Eugenics.jpg (341KB, 1000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Eugenics.jpg
341KB, 1000x1360px
>>26431332
But that would be . . .
>>
>>26434951
this is called back-peddling.

this is called only responding to the one detail you think that you can come up with a response for even though the rest of the post refutes your argument in different ways as well.
>>
>>26435005
And that's why the rest of the world will be happy when white genocide is over. You really try hard to kill off any allies you could have made, instead opting to SECURE your fate of extinction.
>>
>>26434925
I think that quote is bullshit. I don't think (first world) governments care what the population is capable of, as long as stupid people still exist somewhere and they get the best of society on their side.
>>
>>26431519
>weeb

get out now
>>
>>26434999
Dont you get it yet? We dont care we dont like you or your race we want you dead and gone from this planet for the rest of the universe's existence. Nothing will convince us to ever accept you negros you are just not meant to be in the same social state as us.
>>
>>26434999
lol wait wait wait.

So you accept that blacks have a mean IQ of 85, but you don't think that that will have any effect on the IQ of their offspring when they mix races with a non-black person who on average has an IQ of 100.

... :^)
whatever you need to tell yourself.

>only when it's a white woman and black man though, white men with other races is apparently ok).

Yeah, and the reason for this has been made abundantly clear in the thread.
Other races do not have a mean IQ of 85.
Other races do not drag down the average IQ of the human race the way negroids do.
>>26434299

lol at you trying to pretend that this is just an arbitrary piece of inconsistency and that this is about white supremacy , when really from teh very beginning it's been about black inferiority.

there really is nothing wrong with race-mixing when it doesn't involve black people.

most of the girls I've fucked have been brown :)

I think the whole world should be free to race mix if they want , as long as black people aren't allowed to piss in the world's gene pool and drag the rest of the world's IQ down closer to their average IQ of 85.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x428px
I think black women as a whole should lose some weight, wear some makeup and stop being so loud mouthed and annoying or at least wait until you bait them into marriage to reveal your final form, like Asian women do. Go to Japan and be nice to Japanese men, even the really really ugly ones. Have some children with them then and we can approve our genes. 50% of Japanese males are kV. Having kids with white people would just make our genes worse, Asian males are the only solution to this...
>>
>>26435064
But in reality the only race who is dying out is YOU. White people are actually proven to be extinct in the next century. LOL. It's over buddy.

Even your own white nationalists allude to this fact.
>>
>>26435064
Why though? Shouldn't you want all sub-100 people removed, rather than some and also the super-100 among them?
>>
>Stormfront fags fighting their heroic battle to prove themselves superior to anyone else on r9k
>ON r9k
>SERIOUS DISCUSSION ON r9K

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just stopped in to laugh at this entire thread. Please remember where you are you fucking aspies.
>>
>>26435101
I've stated my reasons for that experiment being flawed about 3 times already. Get some reading comprehension, I can see while struggling to read your illegible posts that critical thinking isn't your forte.

I even contend that most african immigrants who arrive to the west now will be the outliers who have above average IQs and can bring the blacks standard higher than the domesticated and impoverished ex slaves that already exist there.
>>
>>26435101
>>26435064
It's fairly evident from your acceptance of non black ethnics that you're just a self hating shitskin yourself. Stop embarrassing white people and pretending to be one of us.
>>
>>26435111
Im positive the Russians wont ever be multicucked and once the cucks in West Europe are gone they will takeover the world, so in a sense the white humans will still exist in this world but I dont care as long as the Russians advance mankind.

Besides a planet full of niggers is hell on earth, and thats implying the other races will even allow you multiply to begin with.
>>
>>26435180
Russians will be too busy getting drunk and making child porn to care
>>
>>26435179
Quit false flagging faggot.
>>
>>26435199
They are slavs they get really excited when they can kill things like non white people for example.
>>
>>26435123
you're right, if we had infinite resources, it would be better to do things properly and test every single person's Iq and have a caste system based on that independent of races.

however that is never going to happen, so as a more achievable policy, it would still be beneficial to discourage racemixing with negroes, who are an easily identifiable, large group with an average IQ of 85 from racemixing with the rest of the world.

btw I'm glad that you seem to have accepted that black people do infact have an average IQ of 85.
>>
>>26435180
You mean the chinese will take over the world? Russia is already like 40% muslim you fucking idiot, they're as "culturally enriched" or even worse, than the west. Take off your rose tinted glasses.
>>
>>26435216
Is that why the slavs have committed the greatest set backs against white people in the last century? Is that why the greatest detractors to the white race were indeed slavs?

But I guess one interracial couple is more destructive than millions of dead "aryans". LOL.
>>
>>26435180
>Besides a planet full of niggers is hell on earth, and thats implying the other races will even allow you multiply to begin with.
You really, honestly don't think a superior group would emerge from within that and take control? It would just be a new beginning.
>>
>>26435064
Glad you have no say over my life or anything I do. I'm going to continue enjoying Western society since I was born here and there's nothing you or your movement can do about it.
>>
>>26435179
I'm hte post who has done the most wrecking in this thread and posted the most links and evidence showing black inferiority, and I'm white.

You however are clearly not a "white supremacist" but a black person trying to attack someone you think must be asian.

lol, so transparent
>>
>>26435217
Not the same guy.
>>
>>26435256
Sure thing ahmed.
>>
fact: mixed race people are 10x more likely to suffer from severe problems such as schizophrenia, autism, down syndrome, and microcephaly

fact: mixed race people are 10x more likely to be incredibly violent and delusional

fact: mixed race people are ugly

fact: white people are the smartest and most beautiful race, and they built the entire world

should race mixing be banned? you decide
>>
>>26435249
Negros are too backwards it would take multiple millenia before civilized people appear.
>>
File: 668ztv.jpg (11KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
668ztv.jpg
11KB, 214x314px
>>26435277
Fact: you have no facts
>>
File: photo.jpg (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
117KB, 900x900px
Mad stormfronters blox
>>
>>26435277
Sources on the first two?
>>
>>26435304
Nice quadroon you got there.
>>
File: 222.jpg (4KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
4KB, 247x204px
Angry insecure white children blox
>>
>>26435328
What a handsome nigger but he is a nigger so must die anyway.
>>
>>26435159
oh the experiment is "flawed".

tell me, if you have a single intellectully honest bone in your body, if you were a rational decision maker and you would be given money if you said which event was true : either that black people on average had the same or higher mean IQ as non-black people, or that black people had a lower mean than non black people.

given the evidence from >>26432866 >>26434299
and prior knowledge that black people always have hte lowest average IQ test scores of any racial group in the usa, which outcome would you rationally pick to bet on?

which would you rationally say is more likely given the evidence?
that black mean IQ is >= non-black mean IQ
or that black mean IQ < nonblack mean IQ
>>
File: RobEvans.jpg (51KB, 407x594px) Image search: [Google]
RobEvans.jpg
51KB, 407x594px
Male model responsible for the interracial breeding of most white female models he came into contact with. Don't believe me? Read it up, Rob Evans.

Mad mad mad.
>>
File: interracial-2-e1440165449926.jpg (78KB, 1338x768px) Image search: [Google]
interracial-2-e1440165449926.jpg
78KB, 1338x768px
Lmao blox111
>>
>be mid 30s black woman
>have 7 kids by a white guy and one white child from a previous marriage

I'm glad I could contribute to the white races genocide
>>
>>26431220
white isn't a race though. having the same skin doesn't mean you are the same. whites have been mixed as fuck
>>
File: 1454805904103.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454805904103.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>26431220
Oh sorry OP, didn't see you there! I was just lurking on MY board, when I noticed a stormfag spewing racist shit on my board. Would you mind going back to your containment board, you /pol/fag? Here, I'll even link it for you, since I know that people from /pol/ are mentally retarded- I mean special.

>>>/pol/

Go on, buddy, go back to your friends and complain about the Jews and the white genocide.
>>
File: 1447009676135.jpg (54KB, 740x394px) Image search: [Google]
1447009676135.jpg
54KB, 740x394px
/r9k/ and every stormfronters childhood
>>
>>26435374
Can't we say the same thing about all skin colors?
>>
File: 1447009703671.jpg (47KB, 638x282px) Image search: [Google]
1447009703671.jpg
47KB, 638x282px
Average relationship in 2030.
>>
File: 1445806854418.jpg (404KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1445806854418.jpg
404KB, 1024x1365px
How can white cretins even compete? The ONLY thing they can do is go online and cry in their echo chambers. LOL.

>MUH WHITE LION
>MUH WHITE MAN WILL RISE AGAIN

Hahahhhahahaha.

The shrieks of a doomed people.
>>
File: 93a.png (247KB, 567x320px) Image search: [Google]
93a.png
247KB, 567x320px
>>26435405
My way out in 2030 then.
>>
File: 220px-Dazai_Osamu.jpg (19KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dazai_Osamu.jpg
19KB, 220x331px
>>26435427
>mfw i try defending you niggers and then you act just as racist as the stormfags
>>
File: 1452191671697.jpg (152KB, 1442x533px) Image search: [Google]
1452191671697.jpg
152KB, 1442x533px
It's sad, white people could have at least survived another decade if they tried to make allies with other races. But they instead chose to seal their fates by being scum. Oh well.
>>
>>26435427
Whoa, this is some rad bait, I better give you some (You)s
>>
>>26435379 here

sorry guys didn't realise I was posting on r9k I thought I was /co/.

I fully understand you guys are actually racist and always have been. It's practically board culture.

Again I want to apologise for the misunderstanding.
>>
File: 1447009292672.jpg (72KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1447009292672.jpg
72KB, 400x534px
>>26435431
You were going to do that anyway you ugly failure of a man.
>>
File: 14906538172391737168.jpg (121KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
14906538172391737168.jpg
121KB, 540x720px
DOOMED.
>>
I pretty much exclusively like black women. I'm a white male so I don't think that race-mixing should be illegal at all.
>>
File: 1453559425750.jpg (120KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
1453559425750.jpg
120KB, 1024x658px
>>26431220
Yes.

I posting this image not knowing what it is.
>>
>>26435461
Nigger, I have a gf, you obviously don't if you are posting on /r9k/.

So while you go fuck some white girls so that they can get back at daddy, always wondering what love feels like, I'll have it.
>>
>>26435350
That man is literally a career criminal and people just push that aside because he isn't your average 3-4/10 nog.
>>
>>26435373
That is too many children. I bet you are huge, but if you can cook you probably make up for that.
>>
File: 1405592820521.jpg (121KB, 1024x635px) Image search: [Google]
1405592820521.jpg
121KB, 1024x635px
>>26435496
Nigger, I have TWO girlfriends, and a boat.

Motherfucker I blow your entire life out of the water. Keep crying you ugly cuck, there will be no respite for you later in life, may as well end it now you miserable loser. LOL.

Pic related, proud superior aryan specimens!!! Just like you breh.
>>
>>26435496
>Nigger, I have a gf, you obviously don't if you are posting on /r9k/.
>Is posting on /r9k/ himself

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wut.
>>
>>26435519
You jelly you ugly bastard?
>>
>>26435483
>that picture
It's well known that many rape and molestation victims in Japan don't report it because of their culture.
>>
>>26435552
I was a robot pre getting the gf a month ago, and I'm a cyborg now, as my mental illnesses are still here, but half normie I guess.

>>26435538
Congrats, you just proved my point, you have TWO white girls who want to fuck you to get back at daddy. Doesn't mean that they love you, you fucking nigger filth. I'm a fucking far left liberal, but I hate when niggers like you act fucking superior like this.
>>
>>26435588
>I'm a fucking far left liberal, but I hate when niggers like you act fucking superior like this.

Yeah whatever you say mr false flagger stormfronter. You're still a virgin loser with no gf and spending his friday arguing with "inferior niggers" while lauding his supposed superiority. Sounds a bit odd doesn't it, almost like you're completely fabricating everything in your pathetic life.

Can't be it though!

When backed into a corner, the stormfront weasel will often create stories and fairy tales to help his cause.

Your days are numbered, you had a good run. But it's over.
>>
>>26435405
This image still confuses me.
>>
>>26435588
>I'm a fucking far left liberal,

What's the point in lying when people can clearly recognize your posts from your horrendous sentence structure and grammar earlier in the thread?
>>
>>26435631
>>26435660
Oh no, I'm not OP or those other fucking /pol/ite stormfags, I only posted
>>26435431
>>26435442
>>26435379
>>26435588
That's it, literally only that. That idiot saying that I was from /co/ can suck a nigger cock.

No, I'm full Bernie Sanders, atheist gentleman level left-winger, and I can say with all confidence, that I hate niggers like you who act like they are better than other races, just as much as I hate white people who act like that. Blacks can be just as racist as a fucking white.
>>
>>26435731
>full Bernie Sanders, atheist gentleman level left-winger,
>Blacks can be just as racist as a fucking white.
Skeptical.
>>
ITT: beta white cucks think they deserve to fuck any women, of any race, at all while condemning women to not pick their mates
>>
>>26435766
Magical thing called "The Black Panthers", or blacks who themselves are against race mixing. Just as bad as the KKK or whites against race mixing.
>>
Beta cumskins stormcucks are rapidly becoming the new niggers of the world. They will delude themselves into extinction, and they wont move their asses to help it, pathetic.
>>
File: 1444027529122.jpg (64KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1444027529122.jpg
64KB, 640x634px
Race mixing is bad and it should be illegal, yes, but I don't care if the white race is wiped out so long as east asians and jews continue to reproduce at around the same rate because they're smarter. All niggers have on whites is guilt but jews are the embodiment of that and if you think whites are racist you must have never met many asians because holy shit.

There are plenty of things that I don't understand about nogs thinking it's a good thing all whites are being numbered because for as much as we hate you we really hate you the least (probably even less than yourselves) and statistically it shows. The three groups that hate blacks more than us that I know of for a fact are taco niggers, niggers themselves, and asians. Best of fucking luck to you dealing with all the benners (who even now openly hate you) if Trump isn't elected because they kill niggers the most followed whites then themselves.
>>
>>26435731
Fuck off false flagger, you are easily fucking identifiable by your post structure that you ARE those same stromfronters. Lol at this cretin trying to cause a divide like this. You are utter scum. An embarrassment to the white race.
>>
>>26435932
Only one ethnic group amongst the Jews are actually above average. Israelis fall below whites on average.
>>
>>26435932
been looking for that pic for a while

good job uploading it, bad post
>>
>>26436009
Still though. I really don't understand it. Pretty much every race hates blacks even blacks more than we do and they act like we aren't through so twisted method their greatest ally when they have literally no one else being a people divided.
>>26436028
If people don't wanna learn fuck 'em, literally. No sympathy. Like what's happening to Germany. That've strung a noose, put it on, and jumped while everyone just watches.
>>
>>26431366
Also, children of degenerates when adopted by respectable members of society perform at respectable levels.

We need to make birth control more accessible and better taught. We also need to start teaching people that they aren't honor-bound to raise their own children if they can't make a respectable home for them, and that adoption isn't a last-resort thing to be used only when you've exhausted every other option.
>>
>>26435945
>"I'm not a stormfag!"
>"You're an embarrassment to the white race.
>>
>>26434381
>Especially whites who don't even contribute to preserving their race, like you virgins are.

the rabbit hole goes far deeper than that.
hyperfeminist shit as well as forcing women into careers makes women postpone getting a mate and more mistrustful of males in general.

it's all fucking bullshit and approaching women FUCKING SUCKS HARD because they will ignore you or reject you constantly. Knowing all this first hand and still being virgin myself I can't blame anybody who is white for being virgin and not breeding.
>>
>>26431475
Act white? Lol that is the type of attitude that keeps a lot of black people down. You're doing fine who cares what your people think when they're ignorant as fuck
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.