[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final update about the fight from >>26329224 >sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1453506087710.png (15KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453506087710.png
15KB, 467x453px
Final update about the fight from
>>26329224

>sitting in class waiting for him and took off hoodie
>he's late pissed as hell thought he wasnt going to show up
>comes in late
>sits down talks to his nig friend
>stand up take off hoodie again
>walk up to him forgot that my pencil was in my hand
>punch him straight in the side of the face
>at this point the adrenaline in my body is pumping so hard i can barely feel my punches to his face
>he gets up tries to tackle me but get away before he can hold me
>stabbing him in the face with a mechanical pencil, he's bleeding
>teachers basically swarming us makes it really hard to fight and tell where he is
>we both get in our fighting stances he gets into this retarded swing one hand in a circle and keep one hand close to the face
>accidentally stab teacher in the head somehow
>kid blindsides me with a tackle but falls as well
>start fucking up his face with my mechanical pencil
>i get tackled by security
>sent to principle they find self harm cuts mum is cool and says we have a cat
>we both come out with a 10 day suspension

I fucked up his face so bad with my mechanical pencil that he has to get stitches for his forehead. I came out with only a busted lip, wasn't jumped and I fucked his face up with my punch.

Overall was pretty good. Thanks robros for the tips on how to fight, I didn't get my ass beat or killed.
>>
>>26365997
great job. Enjoy getting stabbed by niggers in a few nights
>>
>>26366123
they're just wannabe middle class gangsters. I'm carrying a knife with me though just in case.
>>
File: BICMPF11_1_2.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BICMPF11_1_2.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
pic related what i fucked him up with

original comment
>>
nice story lol. I'd be careful with using a knife to defend yourself. Try not to rely on it to intimidate them.
>>
Have fun getting jumped outside of school you fucking dipshit. You would've been better off not using a fucking mechanical pencil to stab his face in, now they're probably going to use baseball bats or even a real knife to fuck you up now.
>>
>>26366682
Probably since I do walk home because I don't have a car. I'm just happy I stood up for myself once in my life. I do regret using the mechanical pencil but I was doing math at the time and he tried to talk about me while I was doing it so I stood up and forgot I had it in my hand. All the rest was just pure instincts and adrenaline.
>>
>>26366707
rip anon youre gonna get outnumbered
>>
>>26367004

Yeah I'm just lucky I didn't get charged with a hate crime for punching the black kid first. They'll probably feel the need to try to get revenge since I'm white and he's black.
>>
yeah i imagine next time you go into the bathroom you get stabbed with an actual knife. rip
>>
>>26369027
That's why I'll be living up my suspension as a NEET king. I'll try to avoid blind spots so I don't get raped, I mean that metaphorically and literally.
>>
>>26365997

You need Jesus.

fdasfgs
>>
which tips did you get that helped you the most
>>
>>26369313
Fighting dirty was a good tip. It was a pretty clean fight until the teachers jumped me which allowed him to get a tackle but before he could hit me I jammed my pencil in his face a couple times and got up. Keeping your guard up, clenching your jaw and tighten your stomach were good tips as well.
>>
File: 1454776213302s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454776213302s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>26369461
>stabbing him with a pencil
>clean fight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.