[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What did he do wrong, /r9k?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 20
File: 1422798489196.jpg (491 KB, 1276x1306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422798489196.jpg
491 KB, 1276x1306
What did he do wrong, /r9k?
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78 KB, 643x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0a1.jpg
78 KB, 643x820
>3+ entire posts of words
>>
being born ugly
>>
>>26263859
That's like a page in a novel.
>>
>>26263829
>ugly
>short

Literally the first sentence.
>>
Someone summarize pls
>>
Wasn't tall enough gh
>>
>>26263829

Was too ugly and therefore ugly to the girls he was trying to attract, if you're a 4/10, you ain't attracting a 8/10 or above without game.

He also didn't widen his sphere of influence enough, ask out a dozen or so people on the same campus and it's normal, ask out 500 and eventually stacy 1 and stacy 2 will meet and bring up the story of the creepy guy who hit on them.

And now you've created an situation where two social circles will post openly about it, to which more of the 500 failed attempts will illicit responses of the same calibre, 'OMG that same guy did the same to me, what a creep', which leads to them telling their friends/orbitors who will socially ostracize you because you are dead weight to them, assuming that the guy in the picture acted too forward, even student unions were informed, of which most are aligned with clubs, who can now blacklist you.

It's probably only temporary though, I doubt they wouldn't let him in like a couple of months down the line, but in terms of his chances with girls, he's basically gonna be fucked for the next couple of years at his school.
>>
>>26263829
>>26263859
>>26263867

instead of pushing this "every man must have a family and continue his family line" message of masculinity that gets promoted all the time, we need to accept the idea that its okay be not "continue your family line".
>>
>>26263829
I mean like I'm not criticizing him for it but since he said he's watching pick up artist and stuff he probably is going into stuff in like an incredibly sleezy way. Like the way is to try and make friends with girls, and sometimes they become girlfriends. If not I mean you still have friends so you know still alright. Obviously not possible for everyone but yeah this is how norms do it
>>
>>26263921
Chad told anon to ask out/talk to 500 women because "one will say yes :^)" and he actually did it! The absolute madman.

He ended up being ostracized in nearly every part of his city by the end of his journey. People he never met knew him as "the weird guy/the creep" throughout his campus. He now visits a therapist and is on anti-depressants, forever believing no girl will find him attractive.
>>
>>26263930
People do not care lmao when will this meme die
>>
>>26263941
There's no way in hell he didn't at least try to pull a 4 or 5 out of a sample size of 500 women.

Nowhere does he say he only tried approaching 8/10s.
>>
>>26263975

I assume after 5 girls in a row reject him, he would be a pathetic looking sop with no self-esteem when approaching the other 495 women.
>>
Girls will usually reject you quickly, just as a test to see if you insist. Like the "are you a rapist or something?" thing that can be easily turned around by being honest and saying you're not, instead of saying sorry like an actual creep. He was probably creepy as fuck aside from his looks.
>>
>>26263974
Just to clarify like if you can do that red pill shit I guess some girls are into it so go for it I'm just saying for those without confidence just do this. You'll end up with someone about as attractive as you most of the time but honestly who cares beats shiposting all day
>>
>>26264003
Women care about height

t. I'm a grill
>>
>>26264016
He went to different clubs, bus stops and shit like that too so he probably met a lot of people who didn't know each other.
>>
>>26264046

men care about height too.

t. i'm a mens
>>
>>26264005

Honestly, even the 4-5/10 girls will have an self-inflated ego of who they can pull, they'd look for chad or atleast 7/10, especially for ONS.

What's worse is that most of his attempts are essentially cold calls, where he asked out random girls, if chad or 8/10 does this, then you will have moderate success with it, but if you do it as a ugly af guy, it'll instantly make you look like a creep to girls.

It doesn't matter if he only asked out 4-6/10s, they have friends who will tell other friends, rumors will fly at lightning speed when they meet other girls who were weirded out by him, this spirals into him being socially ostracized by every girl on campus because they have an misformed opinion of his interests.
>>
>what did he do wrong

he didn't bring anything of value to the table.

if you're ugly, be witty. he wasn't.

if you're dimwitted, be strong. he wasn't.

if you're weak, be endearing. he wasn't.

if you're off-putting, be rich. he wasn't.

so girls told him to fuck off.
>>
>>26264046
Faq off
>>
>>26264105
>be rich.
Why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>26263829
He's obviously omitting his lack of self awareness.

He has no idea how he's actually perceived and probably has no idea what a good time to ask someone out is vs. a bad time.

Niggas need to get a hobby with girls. 100 percent will lead to success if you aren't weird about it.
>>
>>26264124
if you have absolutely nothing else going for you, then you have to rely on economic status.

even the ugliest little turd that ever fell out of an ass can get laid if he's got some cash.
>>
>>26264154
Like The Supreme Gentleman?
>>
>>26264046
Alright but like generally, there are literally millions of things people can hypothetically care about and being short is not a big deal for most people
>>
I really don't know why you idiots care so much about women. It just blows my mind that there are people like the one in that picture who are so desperate that they'll embarrass themselves over and over. Maybe if you weren't so fucking thirsty for a girlfriend, you would actually get one. I just want to call you all fucking normies for wanting a girlfriend so badly. The best one is when people say they're going to kill themselves because women don't notice them. Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>26264176
Being short is a deal breaker for most girls, even short girls prefer very tall guys
>>
He had hope.
That's all there is to it.
Give up on life and know the joys of never being disappointed ever again.
>>
>>26263829
Well, from the one example he gave, it sounds like he was trying to force conversations in a way that made it clear he was trying to force conversation. People get weirded out when some random person just comes up and starts talking to them about something obviously pointless.
>>
>>26264178
>Maybe if you weren't so fucking thirsty for a girlfriend, you would actually get one
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
>>
>>26264201
Doesn't matter, does it? You don't have to be thirsty when you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>26264188
I guess it depends how short, but like honestly there's just so much more stuff that can go wrong. It's just like any other generally desirable characteristic but it's really not that big of a deal. Some girls might even take pity on you and then bam like free conversation right there
>>
He was at uni.

All he had to do was join clubs (less than the cost of a drink at a nightclub, usually) with chicks in them and once he had a common frame of reference, try to hit on them. If he failed, he could quit the club and try another one.

Bar sluts want Chad-cock, not short, dumpy, kobold-looking cock.
>>
>>26264237
I am a girl and I'm telling you, no one is going to drop their standards and date you out of pity.
>>
>>26264171
>running away from a sorority party because no one answered
>never even doing 500th of what Quasimodo up in the OP did
Elliot was attractive, book smart and rich but he never even took initiative.

At least Rocky Dennis TRIED and failed, Elliot didn't do shit so never even knew he did or did not have a chance unlike Sloth Fratelli.
>>
>>26264038
>thing that can be easily turned around by being honest and saying you're not, instead of saying sorry like an actual creep.

>A-are you going to rape me?
>NO. Now get in the back if my black van
>well since you said you're not a rapist

How about stop women from being retarded?
>>
>>26264245
Those girls in student clubs want Chad cock as well
>>
>>26264274
If you're charming enough you may get to rape girls by tricking them into thinking you're not a rapist.
>>
>>26264263
>Elliot was attractive
No he wasn't you faggot

>book smart
Just because you read books, doesn't mean you are smart

>and rich
His dad was just higher middle class
>>
>>26263829
Wasn't tall enough, the guys who get the most pussy at my uni are the tall ones that would be considered pretty ugly on 4chan whereas the short guys with symmetrical faces are perpetually friend zoned.

Tall with a weak chin and shitty personally > beautiful handsome little person
>>
>>26264256
I didn't say date, I said conversation also like I'm a disgusting lanklet so like no reasoneed to get personal here. Conversations are nice to have, and being unintimidating helps. Basically all I'm saying is not everyone is toxic and shallow
>>
He jus wasn't beeing himself enough :^)
>>
>>26264350
Go to any video about him on Youtube and you'll see tons of Stacies wanting to hop his murder cock.

Read his manifesto.

He was well off as fuck, senpai.
>>
>>26264350
He had been to like 12 different countries on vacation at the age of 8, his dad was loaded from directing commercials alone let alone Hunger Games
>>
>>26264396
This.

Elliot had tons of friends despite what he said in his manifesto. His problem was being interested in women that were already engaged or uninterested. Yeah, everything he was bothered about was in his head.
>>
>>26264396

I did what you asked just to see how fucking wrong you were. Here is the video I checked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo

I checked each comment up until it said "Show more" and there was nothing.

You find me a fucking comment because I just don't believe there is even one female out there who thinks he is attractive.
>>
>>26264396
>Go to any video about him on Youtube and you'll see tons of Stacies wanting to hop his murder cock.
Yeah, women are retarded like that. There are women who sent love letters and freedom signs to Jeffery Dahmer and Charles Manson
>Read his manifesto.
>>
>>26264449
His problem was his height familia, high schoolers and girls regularly towered over him
>>
File: peepiscontent.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peepiscontent.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>26264154
>even the ugliest little turd that ever fell out of an ass can get laid if he's got some cash.

Poetry, I think we will call it "The Ugly Fuckling"
>>
>>26264478
>5' 9"
Holy shit, you were right.
>>
>>26264245
Student clubs dont work. You make friends in university by going to orientation, establishing a social group, and going from there. Fuck up at orientation and you'll be relying on classes and loungers. A club is the last bit of advice you should give anyone, which pretty much says that you're either a normalfag who doesnt even belong here or completely dimwitted.
>>
>>26264455
> Touching Stuff Person 3 days ago
>This guys not even that bad looking, he would have definitely had a girlfriend in the future
>Uhhh, this guy is pretty good looking, if you ask me. He looks better than 90% of the guys that are in my college. He's got the cheekbones and everything. The bitches who rejected him were probably ugly as fuck.
> Jesse Taylor 1 week ago
>He was a good-looking kid. I'm sure there were plenty of girls attracted to him. What a waste.
etc. etc., you didn't look very hard. That's just from that video, I found a half dozen comments with girls gushing over him in a video where they do a documentary with his dad.
>>
>>26264535
First one is a fucking guy. I checked his channel.
Second one is a fucking guy as shown by the avatar.
Third one, I can only assume is a guy because there's nothing proving otherwise.

You find me ONE female saying that he's good looking and I'll reconsider my stance that he's an ugly fucking faggot.
>>
>>26264521
This familia, didn't go to my orientation and I'm completely alone
>>
>>26264521
nah, you're just doing it wrong.

>got to screw the quirky loony girl from the fencing club because I was the better swordfighter
>>
File: 1453689494235.jpg (235 KB, 878x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453689494235.jpg
235 KB, 878x592
>>26264178
>Maybe if you weren't so fucking thirsty for a girlfriend, you would actually get one.
Then what the fuck do people like you want from guys like in the OP?
He's pathetic if he doesn't try to get a gf then he's a mouthbreather for wanting one?
>>
>>26264636
>He's pathetic if he doesn't try to get a gf

Where the fuck did I say anything like that? He's only pathetic because he wants a girlfriend so badly that he fucked up his life (kind of). People that consider suicide over women are the most pathetic individuals on this planet.

I want him to find something he enjoys other than being a fucking loser who chases women to no end.
>>
>>26264627
How tall are you fence anon?
>>
>>26264588
And it'll stay like that for you unless you get lucky and meet someone who likes you to mooch off of them.

The only people who tell students to go to clubs, events, etc are normafags who've never been alone or had to crawl their way up

>>26264627
>just doing it wrong

Enlighten me then. College is only months removed from high school. Cliques are a thing and they are not easily penetrated. The reason cliques dont matter in HS is because the classes are year-round and more kinship can be developed in them due to all of the random downtime. College courses are structured, in and out sessions that dont facilitate kinship between your peers.

I know five other people who are more or less socially fucked for either not going to orientation or not being socially skilled to do well at it.

It is what it is, stop covering your ears liek a pathetic child.
>>
>>26264669
short. 5 9. at the time I was ottermode though.
>>
>>26264675
by joining clubs you are tacitly including yourself in a clique.

in addition to screwing the fencing club girl, I was invited to her SCA group and DND group. From there I made several acquaintances that led me to eventually getting a job at the university after I graduated.
>>
>>26263829

He was just doing it wrong. If you lift weights with the wrong form and don't eat correctly, you'll never post results. Same here - effort doesn't equal results.

The way the bouncer and others treated him indicates that he was interacting with people in a manner that others found disturbing. That's fine, but if you want people to like you, you've got to interact in the correct manner.

Interacting with people is a skill, and it has to be sharpened over the years. You can't just start out and expect to hit home runs. I expect for the 500 rejections he received, he never was able to get the kind of prolonged social interaction that would develop his skills.
>>
>>26264561
Alright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT0CMwBrWs

>Meduse 3 months ago
>+Mark Morris he was(attractive), id give him a chance if i could of xD i mean he was desperate and lonely :c kinda sad.
The comment she responded to was "He was actually pretty attractive, don't you think?" They can't ALL be guys.

> Sarina Belcore 1 month ago
>he is so cute. wish I would have lived where he was. I would have given them all the sex he wanted

>Sharon Driscoll 1 month ago
>8:43 Good looking?? His father is hideously ugly. Funny how Elliot hated being half-Asian: Elliot and his sister were both blessed with good features. They evidently didn't get their looks from Peter Rodger...

> Domoox33 2 months ago
>I think he was attractive and I personally would date him so I cant imagine that no girl was ever interested. He probably had too high standards becaue he was only talking about blonde popular girls. I dont get why he didnt get that the problem is himself and it makes me sad about the innocent victims and elliot too.
>>
>>26264675
But dude school facilitated events no one goes to xD
>>
>>26264664
>he's a loser if he chases women in ways I dont approve of
>but he's a loser if he cant get one either XDDDD

I went up and approached a random girl for directions last week, now we are going on a date. Clearly he had the right idea to cold approach because it simply fucking works if the girl isnt a cunt.

Believe it or not, there are pockets of people who are cunts, like yourself. OP's guy might have lived in one.

>>26264724
>by joining clubs you are tacitly including yourself in a clique

No, you aren't. Cliques are established prior. You can go to te club, but the other students are there to do something with friends. If you try to talk to them they'll only politely speak with you but never really let you in.

>in addition to screwing the fencing club girl, I was invited to her SCA group and DND group

So you're Chad. Good for you. Most people here aren't, and cant relate to you. Go away dude. You haven't proven a damn thing.
>>
>>26264737
>talk to over 500 people emulating online resources
>still make no social gains
I'm pretty sure a weight lifter would improve utilizing online resources and constitently hitting the gym.

He was just so ugly he was off putting as a result, his exploits of wondering what time the bus was coming becoming legendary.
>>
>>26264766
>Cliques are established prior
and new members are never added, ever, according to you

no wonder you don't think clubs work. you're bitterly convinced that the reason you aren't liked is that you somehow missed your chance for acceptance into any in-group years ago, which justifies your not trying to enter any at this juncture.

and no, I said I was 5'9". that ain't chad.
>>
>>26264664
>He's only pathetic because he wants a girlfriend so badly that he fucked up his life (kind of).
He didn't fuck his life up, others did as a result of he being so unattractive and short that he didn't so much as have the right to interact with women.
>>
>>26264766
>but he's a loser if he cant get one either
Why do you keep putting words in my mouth you stupid shit eating fuck. He's a loser for chasing women, period. That's the point I was making. If you're a fucking loser without a girlfriend then you're still a loser when you get one. That's what you morons can't seem to understand.

>there are pockets of people who are cunts, like yourself
You don't know anything about me, you fucking moron. I don't have friends and I've NEVER had a girlfriend. The difference between me and the fucking loser in the picture is that I don't care. It does not bother me and because it doesn't bother me, I don't have to do stupid shit and embarrass myself like he did.

Do you understand now? He's a loser because he has some fucking stupid NEED to try and pick up women.

>>26264827
No, he fucked his life up. Why did he have to approach women at all? Tell me that.
>>
File: 1371257097922.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371257097922.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>26264806
>and new members are never added, ever, according to you

Now you're getting it. Cliques do remain the same most of te time, but yes some exceptions do occur.

>no wonder you don't think clubs work. you're bitterly
>bitter

Stopped reading that section there. You're a dumbass dude, it's time to stop posting

>I said I was 5'9". that ain't chad

You are on a board that was, for four years, a haven for academically or career active, but with no social skills or game that would even allow them to even dream of casually "screwing the fencing club girl". Many here probably read your post straining themselves to how you pulled this off. Yet here you are saying you aren't Chad.
>>
>>26264839
>Why did he have to approach women at all?
So he shouldn't have so much as tried and just accepted his fate? Normies logic, on one hand if he's a lossless virgin for a lack of trying its his fault, if normies reject him because he tried to assimilate it's his fault. The robot is damned if he does damned if he doesn't so he might as well do what he wants, died trying to find love.
>>
>>26264865
>on one hand if he's a lossless virgin for a lack of trying its his fault

Why do you mouth breathers keep saying this? Who is going to call you a loser for being a virgin? The normies? Who gives a fuck what they think. Stop giving a fuck about the normies and then you don't have to care about women anymore.

I'm not calling him a loser because he's a virgin. I'm calling him a loser because he's a virgin and can't deal with it.
>>
>>26264839
>I don't have friends and I've NEVER had a girlfriend. The difference between me and the fucking loser in the picture is that I don't care.
>It does not bother me and because it doesn't bother me, I don't have to do stupid shit and embarrass myself like he did.

I take back what I said then. I thought you were just another self righteous normalfag
>>
>>26264900
You should take it back. I'm telling you robots to STOP FUCKING CARING. Stop with the ">tfw no gf ;(". Go fucking jerk off to your fetish of choice. Go play some video games. Go get something to eat. Go shitpost in another r9k thread.

Just stop putting that fucking pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>26263829
>ugly
>short
>complete lack of personality
>autist

4 strikes when you just need 3.

Seriously who the fuck runs game routines as if life were a videogame? did he ever try organically approaching anyone?

he had not an ounce of originality. copying what others say and did doesn't help when you arent as good looking or even as average looking as they are.
>>
>>26264863
>Cliques do remain the same most of te time
this is completely and utterly false outside of high school

if you had ever spent time in an in-group you would understand this. I saw a dozen+ folks come and go in my two years in fencing club, and, with only two exceptions that I remember, they were absolutely part of the clique while they were in the club.

the exceptions opted to remain distant, btw, so it wasn't that they were excluded.

you are convinced you understand social interaction but your framework is not based on reality.

So, you're a bitter idiot.
>>
>>26264396
>Read his manifesto.

that shows he's a fucking idiot. not book smart at all.
>>
File: 1435952393886.png (300 KB, 976x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435952393886.png
300 KB, 976x714
>>26264896
>I'm not calling him a loser because he's a virgin. I'm calling him a loser because he's a virgin and can't deal with it.


People need to understand that getting laid costs a great deal of social and mental resources to accomplish. A gf even moreso.

Some men will be the typical guy who's fucked one or two girls in college/HS.

Some will fuck many more than that.

Others will fuck none. This is nature and it's nothing wrong with this. If Chad tries to bully you for this, you have the resources to obtain an education to BTFO him verbally. You also have the internet and unlimited access to techniques for working out and how to quickly neutralize Chad with your bare hands. Lastly we have guns, so you could just magdump him.

So there we have it. You can be a virgin because you aren't genetically fit enough, and if people try to bully you over it, you have the resources to put them down. Porn is there to gratify you as well, and maybe a prostitute.

I'm not seeing the problem. Contrary to what normalfags tell you, people do not become mentally ill, for lack of human contact or intimacy. It's not a need.
>>
>>26264934
even in high school, cliques were very fluid.

i was friends with people in other cliques outside my own and it was no big deal.

its like people watched high school movies instead of going to an actual high school
>>
>>26264934
Not him but you're pretty stupid if you think your isolated experience is indicative of anything. He's right. You fuck up orientation and you're not getting friends very easily. Also repeating the word bitter, especially in an incorrect context coupled with ad-hominem isn't going to help your argument.

>this is completely and utterly false outside of high school

High school only ended three months ago, why do you think people are going to suddenly change in three months? I don't know what school you went to but at most normal schools, people are in hard cliques
>>
>>26264963
>for lack of human contact or intimacy. It's not a need.

i agreed with the rest of your post but come on.

humans are social creatures, and romantic love seems to be a pretty primal need. usually.
>>
>>26264963
>People need to understand that getting laid costs a great deal of social and mental resources to accomplish. A gf even moreso.

This. Think about all the shit you'll have to do with your girlfriend. I know what people do with their girlfriends. They go to the movies, restaurants, shopping, etc. That's a lot of fucking time and money down the drain. Do you have that money? Maybe you should work on trying to get that money. When you get the money, maybe you should spend it on yourself so you can buy more shit instead of losing half of it to a girl.

Normies don't even consider the negatives when trying to find a girlfriend.

>humans are social creatures
Normies are social creatures. I get the minimum amount of socializing needed from r9k. Outside of the house, I completely avoid people. I don't want anything to do with them and I hope they never want anything to do with me.

>romantic love seems to be a pretty primal need
What if you've never been in love or had sex? How can you miss something you've never had? It's that simple. These thirsty virgins are just longing for an idea. The idea that their lives will somehow improve if they get a girl. What a load of shit.
>>
>>26264994
>Not him but
Yes you are him.

I put in 'bitter' again because it gave you the red ass. your autism flares when you hear that word, because you know at some level that you ARE a bitter individual. You think you've failed because 3 months ago you didn't attend an orientation event, and therefore you can accept that no one wants to talk to you.

Life is not so simple. You can't just say, 'whoops, the ship sailed. guess I'll be lonely and bitter forever'.

people join new groups associated with their interests, meet people of the other gender, get brave, and fuck them. this is how college works.

orientation is both meaningless and an excuse for you to be bitter.
>>
>>26265000
It isnt a need. I've been NEET for years and it hasn't done shit to me. I can go outside and talk to people just fine.

>humans are social creatures

A regurgitated diatribe that you are merely parroting without actually knowing anything about that statement. Humans being social creatures simply means we have complex interactions when socializing, not that we have to do it.

>and romantic love seems to be a pretty primal need

>seems
>primal

1) Cromagnons and neanderthals, even early sapiens did not practice romatic love. They had short pair bonds at best for raising children. Romantic love was created by the romans and edited ever since then, even the idea of a gf is relatively new

2) a "need" in this context is something you require for survival. Intimacy is not a requirement for that and I wont die without it, nor will anyone's wellbeing, mental or otherwise be negatively impacted or retarded.

3) I want to know why you think that social mores need to be enforced to the point where you believe such thiings
>>
>>26265043
why is this chad even here?
>>
>>26265041
forgot to link to this post halfway down: >>26265000
>>
>>26265072
red-assed and bitter is no way to go through life, son.
>>
File: 1450530804532.jpg (54 KB, 285x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450530804532.jpg
54 KB, 285x276
>>26265043
I tried to make friends all the time using the advice you gave. I joined clubs, events, and even tried talking to people at my own volunteer group that I started. None of it works.

Either you're just a really cool guy or you're lying.
>>
Why didn't he just collapse on the ground and start yelling "I only wanted someone to love, and they made fun of me! Proof that women are shallow!" Film this and put it on YouTube. Reap some pity points and ad revenue from the video. Eventually if you get lucky you'll make a fortune and chicks will be all over your dick.
>>
>ugly
>short
It's right there in the first line.
>>
File: 1451412854876-0.jpg (82 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451412854876-0.jpg
82 KB, 500x667
>>26265041
said it better than I could
>>
Height, that's literally all there is to it. I'm convinced there's no such thing as ugly as women swoon over legitimate monsters like Boban and Dennis Rodman

Just grow taller
>>
>>26265091
you can keep spamming "bitter" but you'll still be wrong about everything you've stated so far, as well as a manlet retard who works a shitty uni job
>>
>>26265154
dennis rodman also had money and fame and talent in his corner.

you're better off pointing to some random crackhead loser who happened to be 6'2", but then he probably only pulled other losers.
>>
>>26265101
did you pick clubs at which you could excel at the subject material? I picked fencing because it was physical (attracts girls), and I knew I was faster than the other guys in the group. I couldn't outlift them, but I was speedy, and that matters in fencing, so I impressed the girl, took her to coffee, then lunch, then my dorm, and eventually bed.

Don't join sausage fest clubs like chess, and don't join clubs you'll suck at, like community outreach. Join clubs where you can show off.
>>
>>26264896
>I'm not calling him a loser because he's a virgin. I'm calling him a loser because he's a virgin and can't deal with it.

Yeah this is my attitude. I'm 28, haven't had a relationship and don't really think about relationships much anymore. I'm happier than I ever was chasing girls out of my league when I was younger because whatever happiness they brought me was always fucking temporary and fleeting.

when I realised that relying on an external person to try and fix me was retarded I stopped caring about being single.
>>
>>26265091
I am actually pretty bitter that we had a place to ourselves to talk about virginity until bragfag pricks like you can to ruin the place
>>
>>26265158
>manlet retard who works a shitty uni job
confirmed bitter

why so bitter, bro?
>>
>>26264588
This. I'm in my final semester and I made it through without making a single lasting friend.

Don't skip your orientation. Those pointless bullshit activities are just to get you to socialize and make friends.
>>
>>26265174
Dennis Rodman wrote in his biography that he was a virgin until he had a ridiculous growth spurt in his early 20s and went on to play college ball. The guy who couldn't hit a layup or a woman was bedding women before he got his first NBA check

So no, Rodman is a perfect example
>>
>>26265181
You sound extremely obnoxious and insufferable. I'd have knocked you on your pussy ass
>>
>>26265041
>What if you've never been in love or had sex? How can you miss something you've never had?

Humans have an innate need for love/sex. Its one of the basic requirements in Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

I do agree with your premise, but just wanted to clarify that one point.
>>
>>26265188
thats really good anon, im happy that you haven't become bitter like the rest of this board because of lack of women or whatever.

keep doing you, and know that im rooting for you.
>>
>>26265189
theres 3 categories of people, apparently

neet
bragfag (former neet that managed to do well)
chad
>>
>>26265199
According to >>26265043 it's all your fault

>>26265215
Chads brag here all the time as well
>>
>>26265207
why so bitter, bro?

why bitter?

also, no, you're probably too fat for fencing, which is another reason to be bitter, so you wouldn't be knocking anybody down.
>>
>>26265206
>college ball

you realize this gives him a sizable status boost right? besides i doubt he was as ugly in his youth as he later turned out to be.
>>
>>26265208
You completely ignored my post >>26265055

It's not a need
>>
>>26265221
It is my fault, I made the conscious decision not to bother with orientation. Just didn't think the consequences would be so dire.

>>26264806
>and new members are never added, ever, according to you

No, new members are added when groups of friends decide to join a club to have fun with each other. You're not going to muscle your way in. I tried. Didn't work.
>>
>>26265189
what happened to wizardchan? did it died?
>>
>>26265212
I dont give a shit that you are rooting for me desu, and I dont think that anyone on this board gives a shit about your opinion either. No one wants you here chad
>>
>>26265233
And you realize he was solely able to play college ball as a result of a 12 inch growth spurt, right?

He couldn't make his high school team prior to that despite having played basketball his entire life with family members that went on to play college ball. He got laid because of his height and benefits that come with his height
>Rodman averaged only 10 points a game per his career but led the league in rebounds due to his stature
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x750
>>26265267
Women literally only care about height
>>
>>26265212
This isn't me:
>>26265266

Ignoring him, cheers man. I kinda hope more people will eventually grow up and stop blaming 'Chad' for everything.
>>
>>26265248
>You're not going to muscle your way in. I tried. Didn't work.

He's not going to listen to you
>>
>>26265267
Rodman is the greatest rebounder of all time.

do you seriously think it was all height? How many nba players were his height? why couldnt they equal his rebounding? do you think 6'7" is the tallest that NBA players go?


you act as if every lanklet out there can just join the BBall team and excel. Rodman is a special case, and he was astoundingly talented.

He was better at rebounding compared to every other player than Jordan was at shooting compared to every other player.
>>
>>26265301
fuck off you piece of evil shitstain
>>
>>26265248
You just didn't try hard enough man keep trying and wind up like the guy in OP (;
>>
>>26265295
man shut up
as a 6 2 lanklet I can attest that you have to be chad
height means shit if you're not chad
>>
>>26265320
seeing as my experience directly contradicts that statement, yeah, I'm not.
>>
>>26265334
made me chuckle. Thanks anon
>>
>>26265338
you dont have to be chad. just average in personality.
>>
File: 1403986521700.jpg (65 KB, 343x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403986521700.jpg
65 KB, 343x317
>>26265295

His index finger is probably longer and girthier than my dick
>>
>>26265339
>my experience is law
>>
>>26265329
Jordan wasn't the best shooter in the NBA during the period of time in which he played, he was the best at scoring, like Kobe was the best at scoring during his era albeit less efficient than Jordan and Lebron.

How do you not realize Dennis Rodman would have never received a scholarship had he not miraculously sprouted up to 6'7 from 5'9? He even believes this to be the case, the only reason he was able to sleep with dozens of women in college is because of his height.

If he was 5'9 he would not have at all been successful with women, he hadn't been to that point and actually hated women as a result.

How many 5'9 players were there in the NBA at that time? Dennis Rodman was not a scorer or passer like most diminutive players around 5'9, he led the league in rebounding and only ever made it to the league because of his height.
>>
>>26265352
no personality means fuck all
my height make it impossible to build muscle or fat, as a result im a skeleton
to top it off my genetics gave me purple eyes since I was kid, no matter how much sleep I get I will always have purple under my eyes due to think skin

I look like a heroine addict and people move away when I move near them because they think im gonna jam a needle in their eye in a fit of heroine rage
>>
>>26263944
Some people should have died on the field of battle, or in a work related accident, or from a disease while young.
>>
>>26265369
for you.

I'm saying its possible, based on experience. you're saying its impossible, based on experience. My experience falsifies your claim.
>>
>>26265338
Stats > anecdotes

If you're 6 foot just be white, that's it you win
>>
File: 1344451393738.png (3 KB, 298x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1344451393738.png
3 KB, 298x249
>>26265339
>seeing as my experience directly contradicts that statement

I live in an area that is very diverse, and women of any race will date you no matter what your race is as long as you are socially adept and at least average looking for your race. I've seen all racial pairing from BM/AF to WM/BF

Does that mean that if I move away from here to LA or Texas that I'm going to see the same thing just because my experience contradicts the contrary ever happening? Does that mean it's like that in most places in the world? It's highly likely the answer is no.
>>
>>26265352
just beeeee yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


commento noto original
>>
>>26265402
Yeah I'm sure that's the reason
>>
>>26265398
i think we kind of agree just place more importance on different links.

i think being on the college team is more important than his height since there are ton of dudes his height who are not on a college team and arent getting laid nearly as much.

but then again his height did lead him to making the team so it was pivotal, but its not the only factor since not every lanklet can make the team, you get me?
>>
>>26265459
being yourself does not work when you have a shit-tier personality.

citation - /r9k/ virgins in general.
>>
>>26265466
15% of 7 footers in the United States are in the NBA, the outstanding majority of the oldest players in the league are tall men in Rodman's height range. The only way to be Chad, you don't even have to be able to hit a free throw when you're that height.

I watched a documentary on freaks in America even the massive retard said women loved him as a result of his height. If you want pussy just be tall, you can literally be a monster and smash solid 7s nightly with your mutant penis
>>
>>26265476
You don't know how to read graphs you fucking melon.

If you actually took statistics 101, you could see that personality is directly correlated with looks.
>>
>>26265435
What I like about r9k is seeing Chad get blown the fuck out by simple logic and reasoning then resort to mocking robots for their social failure when his arguments fail. It's therapy
>>
>>26265476
>shitty personality

That could be literally anything, and before you follow up with "well then find people who like yours", then if you're going to say that then maybe you should tell people that instead of revisiting arbitrary standards
>>
>>26265504
i'm sorry anon, i didn't bother looking at the graph before insulting /r9k/.

please forgive me.
>>
>>26265295
I'd rather be this beast and live to see all of 40 than be me
>>
>>26265332
CHAD IS FUCKING YOUR ONE-ITIS RIGHT NOW

His muscley toned torso is pumping into her delicate trim frame, her fingers digging into his back. He stares into her eyes, and she into his.
>>
>>26265526
you are right, im sorry.
>>
>>26265518
he's already been doing it with the "bitter" spam and ad-hominems.
>>
>>26265543
dont forget the part where she welcomes his load deep inside her, allowing herself to be marked as chad's property
>>
>>26265551
fuck now I feel bad you asshole. Don't do that.
>>
File: 1434610524268.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434610524268.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>26265543
>her delicate trim frame

but my oneitis is THICC
>>
>>26264839
Listen to this angry friendless loser. It's obvious why you're alone - you're totally unpleasant, combative and ignorant.

You know nothing about life because you suck at it. Thinking someone's a "Chad" for joining SCA and D&D clubs of all ridiculous things shows how clueless you are and how much of a bitch you are.

In conclusion: select all the images with palm trees, fuckhead!
>>
>>26265552
That's what Chads always resort to on r9k, that and "fine just spend the rest of your life a loser, peace I'm out" they always present their own experience to be factual and more significant than anyone else's or actual stats on any issue. In reality they're just used to talking over and intimidating bots but on here they get fanny flustered, have to enjoy our small victories
>>
>>26265578
no its true, i shouldnt be saying such definitive things with something so subjective and supporting arbitrary standards.
>>
>>26264245
>common frame of reference
what does that mean?
>>
>>26265586
>Listen to this angry friendless loser. It's obvious why you're alone
I actually enjoy being alone and I've never complained about it. Not even once.

>You know nothing about life because you suck at it
Do you not suck at it? That would make you a normie.

>Thinking someone's a "Chad" for joining SCA and D&D clubs
I don't even know what you're saying. Did you even reply to the right person?
>>
>>26265586
Anon D&D is laughably full of socially adept men with lots of game. Another example is in gaming in general these days.

This isn't the 70s bro. The D&D you've heard of that's full of fat roleplaying nerd virgins isn't reality anymore. It's full of high IQ, aesthetic men with good social status
>>
>>26265609
things he and they both like.

i.e Join star trek club. meet qt trekkies. talk to them about that nerd shit and go to a con or whatever.
>>
>>26265624
Yeah my sisters husband plays D&D with his normie friends
>>
>>26265586
>totally unpleasant, combative and ignorant
nailed it
>>
>>26265518
>What I like about r9k is seeing Chad get blown the fuck out by simple logic and reasoning then resort to mocking robots

Why dont you join us then so we dont have to do all the legwork?
>>
>>26263829
>why are you talking to me?
Cold blooded, I'm not sure what normies expect of us. If we don't have social lives and romance we're less than human, but don't dare try and speak to them in public!

Not sure why she was so triggered by what he said
>ugly
>short
Oh wait, he was subhuman in her eyes
>>
>>26265675
You guys had him repeating the same exact words over and over again posting within a minute of himself
>y-you're just bitter
>haha loser you're bitter that's why I called you bitter I knew you'd get mad
Not sure what I could add to that
>>
>>26265689
7-8/10 with 2/10 social skills here

I approached a girl last week and she was receptive to talking to be further. I even asked her to hang out and she said yes. I'm not going to do it though because she'd turn someone less good looking than me down. If I were ugly like OP's guy I'd be fucked.
>>
>>26265732

Why did you even speak to her in the first place if you had no intention of getting to know her? Seems like your intelligence is 2/10, as well.
>>
>>26265732
Pretty much, looks and height are literally everything. I don't understand why normies come here and tell us to cultivate a personality or hobbies knowing damn well a good looking person doesn't need nor use any of that to get play.
>>
>>26265757
I dont have to commit to random people dumbass. If you go around 100% devoting yourself to everything you say you'll get nowhere. It's called tact and finesse. My goal was to test her, and I did. Now that I have I'm done.
>>
>>26264105

Stop trying to act like women aren't shallow. He was ugly therefore rejected by all the women he approached.

If an 8+ male model tier guy did this he'd had fucked 200+ women.

Women want men who are physically attractive. Not men who are strong, endearing, witty.
>>
File: 1422421901905.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422421901905.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>26265764
Yup. Here's a wall of text.

It's long, but a lot of it is true, barring the cold approach section. That actually does work if you arent ugly
>>
>>26265828
I'll save for reading another time, thanks boss
>>
Dont fall for the ruse. This is not how people behave outside your basements.
>>
File: 5634.jpg (123 KB, 1199x994) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5634.jpg
123 KB, 1199x994
>>26263829
>"he should have worked out"
>"he shouldn't have come across as creepy"
>"he needed to work on his personality"

Let's be honest here. There was something seriously wrong with this guy. Telling him keep raising the bar is just dishonest.

He worked his ass off, even studying pick up techniques (proof that working hard doesn't always work). But he was obviously incredibly ugly and also unable to socialise properly (something he is completely unable to grasp).

His best hope is to find a wrangler to be his chaperone and sign up for something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ENCoz6MhY
>>
>>26265871
I live on a university campus and it kind of is, women are really picky and attracted to a very particular type of guy. Fortunately for most of r9k they like tall white guys which is probably most of you
>>
>>26265819

Guy 1: "Women like a guy with wit, with CHARM, not looks"

Guy 2: "Women like a guy with LOOKS, not charm or humor"

Guy 3: "Women like a guy with POWER who can DOMINATE HIS SURROUNDINGS"

.
.
.

Guy (173!+n): Women like a guy who can manipulate them and make them feel good."

You guys wanna know why there are 8 centillion theories on what women want? It's because women are fleeting in what they want. One girl at one moment is wanting a guy in power, while another is wanting a guy who is hot. So then those two men that get with those two women give virgins different advice.

Case in point: Do what you want and stop listening to others.
>>
>>26265732
>I approached a girl last week
please green text how it happened. you guys say stuff about approaching girls and if you got a date with one but howwwwWww?

did u know the girl well? was she stranger? classmate? teacher maybe?

i know your all chads but just tell me how the scenario went down. i want to dream about it for myself.
>>
>>26263944
>being literally the absolute biggest fuckup in your X billion year long family line leading up to you
Don't fall for this
literally all you have to do is pop out at least ONE kid, and you're done. Everything else is just extra.
>>
>>26265953
>literally all you have to do is pop out at least ONE kid, and you're done

It's this line of thinking that ensures that there will always be robots. When every undesirable feels like they have to breed.
>>
File: pepe damp.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe damp.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>26264361
Spotted the fugly manlet.
>>
Naturally, /adv/ has a much better handle on reality when OP crossposts there:

>>>/adv/16770922
>>
>>26265943
I g=could be a Chad but I am not witty or funny so my looks are probably invalidated. If I do become Chad I wont come here anymore because I hate seeing people bully others and I sure as shit dont like people bragging to me about the sex they had

Anyways, there wasnt much to the story

>be walking aimlessly around student lounge because bored
>see girl outside of integrated bookstore
>she clearly works there and is on break
>build myself up for 10 minutes to go talk to her
>go up to her with an excuse to find a book
>"Hey do you know where I can find a new version of Intro to Thermodynamics?They're out of them"
>She starts asking about what classes I'm taking
>use this as an excuse to ask her about her classes
>proceed to saying a bunch of generic shit like what the weather is like or what she does for a living
>no jokes made, nothing witty said
>ask her if she's usually hungry after work
>she says yes and I ask her to eat dinner with me
>she accepts
>at dinner I rinse and repeat what I did before and ask her to hang out

It wasnt fun and was very strenuous for me to do even this.
>>
So, uhh this image has been floating around a while, and people always say "he must be so super ugly, that's why he couldn't get a girl", but are there any pictures of him? All we have is his original subjective self deprecating comment about lipstick on a pig.

I think him running after girl after girl with no sense of self awareness, enough for him to build up a reputation thanks to acting like a spaz in front of 10 random girls at his university a day is what caused his downfall.
>>
File: 1414549747473.gif (2 MB, 350x271) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414549747473.gif
2 MB, 350x271
>>26266017
that guy sounds liek a blue-pilled eunuch. You can approach random girls just fine and come out with results but you have to be good looking
>>
>>26266040
when chad tells an autist to do something, it's not going to end with good results. Chad doesnt give advice for robots. He gives advice geared to other Chads on a dry spell. He is unconsciously feeding bullshit to you to keep you out of competition with him
>>
>>26266073
Well, I think that's where common sense starts to play a part.
>>
>>26266073
>He is unconsciously feeding bullshit to you to keep you out of competition with him

I don't know if you guys have ever met a Chad but he's usually a nice guy. So he will try to help you but he'll just give you the advice that works for him and because you aren't him, it doesn't work. He doesn't need to sabotage you because you're not even competing with him.

You're mistaking stupidity for maliciousness.
>>
>>26265881
that lad is such an autist. i feel bad for him.
>>
>>26265901
more like
>woman 1 thinks she wants this certain type of guy because she saw a movie with an attractive man who was cold, distant and mysterious
>same woman thinks she wants a heroic white knight like thor because he was an attractive man
>woman changes her mind and wants someone with lots of money and is also attractive aka shades of gay

womans attraction towards certain personality or traits is always linked to how attractive they are
>>
>>26266059
You are obviously a virgin. Even if you are good-looking, being an autistic creepy sperg will be an instant turn-off. That guy was simply an autistic creepy sperg, that's all there is to it. He tried to apply PUA techniques literally word for word. You have to be a moron to think that approach would work.
>>
>>26266156
*women are influenced easily
forgot to add
>>
>>26266187
>>26266156
Explain this thread then

>>26265282

>HAHAHA IM A GIRL AND ONLY LIKE HYWHYTE MEN!
>>
> be 23 year old kv robot fat loser that never talked to girls
> lose a ton of weight and go back to school(I commuted to previous uni, had no friends and was super depressed and flunked out)
> move into a house with students (applied late and didn't get a dorm)
> first week without me even doing anything my roommate basically does all the work and she fucked me
> I end up fucking it up
> girl in class kept eyeballing me so I made an effort to talk to her, we end up fucking.
> I fucked it up again
> start getting depressed again, gaining back weight and dropped out again, move in with parents, was a neet for a few months and now a dishwasher at an Arab restaurant

What do you guys make of this? Those experiences were strange and incredible but fucked me up bad, especially the last one. I feel like i grew, like I'm halfway between a Chad and a robot, but the robot side keeps fucking everything up
>>
>>26266249
obviously influenced in a way was what i was getting at>>26266218


sure as shit shes not going to give any fucks about which race in 10 years or changes to a different race to fall for


but yeah a lot of brown(not niggers) i come across like to eyeball me a lot. bro is married to a gal from sri lanka and she has tons of friends that get assigned marriages for other brown dudes and its probably one of those forbidden fruit kind of thing
>>
>>26266287
I think you should go to one of the following boards

>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/

No one here relates to you.

>LOL GUYS I GOT FREE SEX IM SUCH A LOOSUR YOU GUYS KNOW THAT FEEL?
>>
>>26266073
Chad gives advice to a robot that would work for him. Unfortunately, Chad not being an autist does not understand how the robot will completely misunderstand the advice. The robot will screw up in ways Chad couldn't predict because he didn't know the robot lacks what others call elementary common sense.
>>
>>26266287
explain the
>i fucked it up part
>>
>>26266321
Where does it say /r9k/ is a board only for losers? If you have a problem with unvirgins posting here, maybe you should go to wizchan instead.
>>
>>26266332
I didnt know social skills, wit, and the ability to be funny were common sense

>>26266349
It's board culture. You realize the only reason you are here is because moot let /s4s/ raid this place in 2014 right? If that never happened it'd be a place for male virgins to let off steam and be amongst themselves. Ever since this place has been nuked by your kind, NOTHING OF VALUE has been produced.

No OC, no funny cap worthy posts, NOTHING

We used to have two business owners who got off the ground here, we had funny OC, we had a website we built (obsessive dating) for us to meet each other, we had meetup,s we had dedicated skype groups, we had all sorts of amazing greentext stories that we could all relate to because we had a community.

So yeah, I have a problem when cancer invades a board I once loved when they have literally no reason to be here

Die and burn in hell

>unvirgins

You're underaged
>>
>>26263829
>real crap genetics

he didn't eat enough
or sleep enough
or stick to a routine for long enough

he also tried getting a girlfriend without having friends, belonging to a stable social network does wonders for you
>>
>>26266397
>he also tried getting a girlfriend without having friends

We dont have those things
>>
>>26266397
>he didn't eat enough or sleep enough

WOW WOW Don't go telling the manlets our trade secrets in growing big and strong. Ah whatever, it's probably too late for them all anyway.
>>
Ugly and short has a part of it, but the problem was that he approached the situation like a normie, fuck, he approached it like a Chad.

When you're a retard you cannot operate like a Chad... so he came across as desperate, which doesn't work for cunts like us. You have to just be a normal person and not hit on people and hope someone likes you back. I'm serious, don't try that Chad game, it does not work outside of the movies and on 9/10s.
>>
>>26266335
They both wanted only to be fwb and I basically fell in love and got needy. Looking back, The second one was a fucking insane crazy bitch
They were both 7/10
>>
>>26266418
didnt know a kid can have organized trade secrets and understand metabolism and bone growth
>>
>>26266438
die hellbeast
>>
>>26266438
oh that will do it. i was pretty clingy with my first lay/girlfriend and second.

then i stopped giving a shit about dating as a whole. then you realize the difference between lust and "love"
>>
>>26266467
dude seriously fuck off already

no one cares about your GURLFWIEND you filthy bragfag
>>
He wasn't a Chad. That's his mistake. And also his punishment.
>>
>>26266490
if it helps this was almost 9 years ago. haven't got with someone for almost 6 years
>>
his problem was he was genetically inferior and women sense that
don't fall for the lie that ugly men can pick up women as long as they are witty/funny
>>
>>26266467
Yeah I hear that, those experiences were so unbelievably painful that I do think next time(which is gonna take a while as I'm fixing my life up again slowly kind of) I'm gonna be more careful and try as hard as possible to control my emotions.
>>
>>26266391
You are the cancer. This board was never made to be a hangout for losers. Now that cancer is being purged, stop complaining and fuck off to wizchan if you have a problem. You don't get to decide who belongs here and who doesn't.
>>
>>26266528
But it's true. You just don't want to admit it because then it would imply the reason you can't get girls is because you don't make any effort for it.
>>
File: 1453827658762.jpg (42 KB, 506x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453827658762.jpg
42 KB, 506x667
>>26266638
It's not true though
pic related would never in a million years get a date even if he was the funniest man on earth
only reason he would get a date is if he was rich
>>
>>26266611
>You don't get to decide who belongs here and who doesn't.
>fuck off to wizchan if you have a problem
So you're the one who gets to decide?
>>
>>26266720
No one is forcing you to leave. You're simply delusional if you think your reeeee normies get out will help anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>when he shows his ugly snout, get out

Top fucking kek
>>
>>26266638
Effort is useless if you're inferior.

It's like trying to fix a car with bad engine by putting in a new radio. I mean the radio is nice, but the engine is still fucked.
>>
>>26266758
Why not? They should be shown we hate them. So they don't forget that there are many people in the world who don't accept being shat on for things out of their control.
>>
File: 1453991614315.jpg (46 KB, 500x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453991614315.jpg
46 KB, 500x579
>>26266759
I always wonder how ugly he actually is though
>>
>>26266697
Are you that ugly, then?
>>
>>26266775
Then install a new engine, duh.
>>
>>26266073
Chad is more ignorant than malicious
When Liam Hemsworth tells you to b urself, he actually think he's giving you good advice, because it does work for him.
>>
>>26263829

didn't kill all the Jews, lost the war etc
>>
He is autistic and creepy and desperate. How could anyone think his approach would have any success?
>>
>>26263895
More like a rage in a shovel.
>>
>>26264057
The assumption itself he was in control of all variables at all times is very laughable. Either he was decidedly forgetting to consider something that was unvaried in all his very approaches or he thought he was tweaking with a machine but in fact was always setting it on the same tune.
>>
I think if I approached 500 women, even in the weird PUA ways he did, I'd have a small amount of success.

Maybe a handful of dates and a bunch of drunken hook ups with average or below average girls.

My success rate would still be well below 10% I imagine.
>>
>>26268036
But, my dearest fellow... even assuming all trials were well thought and the sample sufficient to draw conclusions about the whole.
If we suppose this, I daresay, it signifies one and only one thing: that it the bias was intrinsic and related to the nature of the investigator and not to the nature of the procedures.

All procedures were correct, but it was his heart that wasn't blessed by serene circumstances. I argue he would have better attempted to clarify his mind rather than trying without any rest.
>>
>>26263829
>What did he do wrong, /r9k?
not go an hero
>>
>>26264737
You're the only one on point in the whole thread.
>>26264793
There's some truth to this to, unless he's lying about his pure volume he should've had some success.
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 20
Thread DB ID: 486376



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.