[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women with piercings, tattoos and coloured hair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

File: lol5.png (486KB, 478x439px) Image search: [Google]
lol5.png
486KB, 478x439px
Why are women with piercings, tattoos and coloured hair usually degenerates?
>>
why is water wet
>>
Because they usually fuck niggers. If the hair color isn't natural, stay the hell away.
>>
>>26255460
what about girls who did it for fun
not everyone who dyes their hair is some tumblr girl
>>
My ex had all three of those things.

I dunno about the dyed hair, but she came from kind of a lower class community where tats and piercings were common. She also did it as kind of a form of self harm, instead of cutting herself, although she did that too. So in general I think the urge to alter your body a lot probably stems from impulsivity. Same reason a lot of these same girls smoke and get fat.
>>
>>26255472
When guys think of dyed hair, they think of blue, pink, purple, etc hair and not a natural colour like blonde or brown. A friend of mine (male friend) dyes his hair blonde and I don't think any less of him for it. If he dyed it blue or some shit then I'd have to call him a faggot.
>>
who else would get those things
>>
>>26255448
Most women are degenerates tho
>>
>>26255512
a girl i know did the bottom a dark purple, basically just a dip dye
it was just for a laugh
you guys take yourselves too seriously
>>
>>26255448
because we all grew up thinking we're all special snowflakes and some people still belive it although theit age
>>
>>26255529
>it was just for a laugh

Oh, just for a laugh? Well, I'll avoid that whore and similar whores for the rest of my life just for a laugh. How funny is that. Big fucking laughs.
>>
>>26255472
>not everyone who dyes their hair is some tumblr girl
There are exceptions to every rule, but don't pretend like the exception IS the rule. 99% of women who dye their hair unnatural colors are coalburning degenerates. They are fucking insane, complete whores, and above all else will fuck you over in the end from their whore lifestyle.
>>
>have chubby SJW gf with purple mohawk and tattoos
>play video games together
>play MTG together
>cuddle and watch horror movies
>fuck constantly
>She doesn't expect me to be macho or masculine or put any sort of gender roles on me
>She doesn't expect me to put her needs before mine
>She doesn't play retarded head games
>She truly views our relationship as a balance between equals

I'm sorry, tell me again why that's bad? I've never been with anyone more level headed.
>>
>>26255569
>I'm a faggot

sorry thats all i took from that

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>26255552

>whore
she's been in a committed relationship with the same guy since high school, she goes to church every sunday and wednesday, frequently volunteers of her own volition, and even convinced her boyfriend to become more religious

but yeah she's a whore cause good people don't exist
>>
File: 243342.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
243342.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>26255448

What irks me about girls with tats or piercings is that the majority doesn't even seem to know why they are getting them, apart from some nebulous fashion trend agenda. I know some people who have some pretty rad looking tattoos that are connected with personal struggles, life episodes and the like. While I don't like tattoos too much, this is something I can understand.

But 99% of women with tattoos or piercings do it because 'so quirky and unique xD'. I cannot wrap my head around modifying your body just because its trendy at that time.
>>
>>26255586
>she goes to church

Wow. It's almost like I'm right in my convictions and shouldn't change them.

If you fucking whores want to dye your hair purple and get piercings then please do so immediately so I know who to avoid.
>>
>>26255577
Nice ad hominem, bruh. You sure showed me.
>>
>>26255586
Baiting too hard familia
>>
>>26255653
>>26255628

what's wrong with you people
>>
>>26255678
Whats wrong with YOU? You don't assimilate and you won't leave
>>
>>26255678

What's wrong with ME? I don't dye my hair. I don't have piercings. I don't have a single fucking tattoo. My "problem" is that I hate all the people with any of the things I listed.
>>
>>26255707
so you're only problem with the girl i described is one time in the summer she turned a part of her hair a dark violet that went away after two weeks?
>>26255697
>implying im normie
>>
>>26255707
That is indeed a problem. Sounds like you're blanket projecting past trauma or insecurities onto a large group of people and attempting to pigeonhole everyone with certain physical attributes into one group that you hate universally for no reason other than their appearance. You should probably seek help.
>>
It's called aposematism, look it up

>Aposematism (from Greek apo away, sema sign, coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton[1][2]), perhaps most commonly known in the context of warning coloration, describes a family of antipredator adaptations where a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.[3] Aposematism is one form of an "advertising" signal (with many others existing, such as the bright colours of flowers which lure pollinators). The warning signal may take the form of conspicuous colours, sounds, odours[4] or other perceivable characteristics. Aposematic signals are beneficial for both the predator and prey, both of which avoid potential harm.
>>
>>26255721
>so you're only problem with the girl i described is one time in the summer she turned a part of her hair a dark violet that went away after two weeks?

You also said she goes to church. That's a problem. The dyed hair is a more visible problem, though. I LIKE that people wear piercings and get tattoos. Why? It's a big fucking "avoid me" sign.

>>26255751
Oh, look at this. A fucking tripfag in a thread about attention whores. I did not see this coming. People dye their hair for the EXACT same reason that we have tripfags. No surprise that they're ALL terrible people.

What a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>26255678
What's wrong with you senpai? The girl you're talking about is just a poor immature child. This obsession of expressing herself, dying her hair, tats... are just desperate request for attention. Maybe she's not a whore but let's face it, she's not a very clever girl neither
>>
>>26255771
Wow you're legitimately stupid.
There's nothing attention about it, you're just assuming the worst for no reason, assuming she's a whore because you can't accept a world where she isn't one.
>going to church
>a bad thing
>>
>>26255818
>calling me stupid while also promoting religion

I don't even need to say anything because anyone with a three digit IQ will know how stupid you are.
>>
>>26255790
You're insane and projecting your own shit on to this girl. What fucking tattoos? The thing went away after two weeks.
Have you never done anything for fun in your life before?
>>
>>26255842
Are you still in highschool, brawnbun?
>>
>>26255460
no they don't, ironically these women love the same men who they claim to despise (chad). usually the mudsharks are fat hicks or gorgeous, thick blonde girls.
>>
>>26255771
People die their hair because they want to, not for attention. I know it might be hard to believe but people do things for reasons that don't involve you.
>>
ITT: the tumblr half of r9k gets triggered

We need these kinds of threads more often. It exposes why this place became so terrible.
>>
>>26255843
Oh nice... the "projecting" meme. Sure boy, I always wanted to dye my hair blue or another "look at me" color.
>>
GUYS

DON'T FEED THE TRIPFAG
>>
>>26255891
this is a really ironic post
maybe you should go back to tumblr, maybe someone will care about your vendetta against dumb bullshit
>>
>>26255891
"look at me guys I'm not a misogynist like all of you I'm so cool"
cool faggot, why don't you make a good thread instead of complaining even more?
>>
File: 1445950311283.jpg (64KB, 711x718px) Image search: [Google]
1445950311283.jpg
64KB, 711x718px
>mfw my sister is a far-right, Christian 4.0 student with almost no friends
>purple hair
>>
>>26255954
It's... It's almost like dyed hair is the biggest red flag there is and it should never be doubted.

>r9k in charge of not exposing world truths
>>
>>26255946
go home kiddo
>>
>>26255843
how is going to church disproving the degenerate part? I know a lot of christians who get schlonged weekly and here I am, an atheist virgin with a steady bf
>>
>>26255954
you can be assurred she has thousands of internet far-left women's studies droupout friends
>>
>>26256014
What's your proof to her being degenerate?
>>
>>26256051
I don't see the point of mentioning the church part
>>
>>26255569
LMAO pls be bait
>>
>>26256208
Nah, no bait. The last girl I dated was actually a female mysoginist who thought that feminism was terrible. She was also insanely jealous and paranoid I was sleeping with all my female friends. Fast forward to now, where a tattooed warning coloration haired SJW is the best girlfriend I've ever had. Seriously, we've been together almost three years and we've had none of the petty drama and head games that I've experienced with every other girl I've dated.
>>
>>26255595

What do you think it says about you that you are arrogant enough to claim you know why complete strangers do things?
>>
>>26256081
>i dont see the point in describing this person
k
>>
File: St. Paul the Apostle.jpg (39KB, 338x468px) Image search: [Google]
St. Paul the Apostle.jpg
39KB, 338x468px
>>26255586
>Dyes her hair unnatural colors
>Goes to church
Whore's that ruin the body God gave them shouldn't be allowed past the front doors
>>
>>26255512
>If he dyed it blue or some shit then I'd have to call him a faggot.
>male friend dyed his hair blue
>called him a faggot and also Milhouse
>he became a tranny
>>
>>26256487
It says that he's a smart person who can make logical assumptions. Anybody with half a brain knows that people who dye their hair, get tats or piercings are literally just doing it for attention, whether they realize it or not.

I don't give a shit what you or they think because any argument that stupid people make is always based on emotion. For example
>i just like the way it looks :p
No, you like that you get more looks, for better or worse.

>>26256612
Another greentext proving my point.
>>
>>26256014
>I know a lot of fake christians who get schlonged weekly
ftfy
>>
>>26256573
that's not my point. how is going to church an example of non-degeneracy?
>>
>>26255448
I have known several. In all cases, I'd say the answer is Yes.
>>
>>26255448
I dye my hair natural read because I'm a pale-skinned heliophobe and red looks a lot better on me than my natural dark brown

And I got my tongue pierced because I'm a woman and I know my value is directly proportionate to the pleasure I can give the man I'm with. I don't do hookups, but I want the guy I'm dating to feel good.
>>
>>26257794
>read
Red*
>>
>>26257794
be my self mutilating gf femanon
>>
>>26257794
>heliophobe
Does this mean you never go out?
>>
>>26257991
Yeah and I actually wear "UV protection" lightweight jackets when I do because I burn really easily
>>
>>26258040
Pic of jacket?
>>
>>26258060
I can take a pic later when I get home! it's nothing special, just a salmon/coral jacket I bought from Uniqlo for like $20
>>
>>26258087
>I can take a pic later when I get home!
>implying the thread will still be here

> salmon/coral jacket
Sounds nice actually
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 750x736px
>>26258109
It's really just a tightly-woven cotton hoodie. It looks like they don't make it anymore but I found this pic on google image se arch that looks pretty similar, just a different colour
>>
>>26258387
Do you wear a lot of sunscreen with it?
>>
>>26258411
I wear sunscreen on my face every day, and usually reapply it throughout the day before going out again. I don't wear sunscreen under the jacket though, and I've never gotten remotely burnt or pinkish from just wearing it
>>
>>26555555
Juewce
>>
>>26258434
Interesting
Are you afraid of any lights or just the sun?
Do you keep your house dark?
>>
>>26255555
Juewcy jew's juices
>>
>>26258450
No, though I do like dimmer lights more than brighter lights. My bathroom has five light sockets, I use one low wattage bulb... But I'm more afraid of UV damage than I am of the light of the sun.
>>
My gf had blue hair and she is a little bit fucked in the head. But she allows me any fetish fantasy I have. What will you try if you have such gf? I mean fetish
>>
>>26258524
So you have extremely sensitive skin? Or you're just afraid of the UV damage possibility?
>>
>>26258574
It's a bit of both. I have very sensitive skin, which made me start to get really afraid of potential skin damage (wrinkles, spots, or even cancer).
>>
>>26258684
So your heliophobia was something that developed?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 745x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 745x750px
>>26255448
I don't know but I find them attractive in certain cases. Pic related is cute to me but she looks much better w/o makeup on imo.
>>
>>26258684
Pics of smooth pale skin please
>>
>>26258695
Yeah, exactly. I burned a lot when I was little, and it sucked but I didn't really think too much about it. I just started staying indoors and on the computer more. But then my mom got melanoma and had to have a tumour removed from her leg and then arm... hello heliophobia
>>
>>26258916
>Yeah, exactly. I burned a lot when I was little, and it sucked but I didn't really think too much about it
Gotcha
>I just started staying indoors and on the computer more.
Are you a mobafag or do you have good taste?
>But then my mom got melanoma and had to have a tumour removed from her leg and then arm
I'm sorry to hear than. Is your mother okay now?
>>
Robots are so fucking retarded about these things. They can only generalize instead of rational thinking. Seriously, lame ass niggers cant realize not everything is the way their little internet bubble told them that is. Dying your fucking hair doesn't mean shit. Wanting attention is not directly connected to being a cheating whore. You cucks are so deluded and paranoid, its sad really. You act like SJW cucks. Grow up or kill yourselves.
>>
>>26258950
Deeeefinitely not a mobafag. I like citybuilders, roguelikes, and twitch-y arcade games like twinstick shooters. Is that good taste?

She's doing ok now, but she has to get checkups every now and then and she's had to have another couple spots removed from her legs over the years... Not for a little while now though. Thanks for asking
>>
>>26259043
>Is that good taste?
It's excellent taste
Even if the only thing like that I play is broforce because city builders cost more money
>Not for a little while now though.
That's good to hear
You're welcome
>>
>>26255569
Because she's cheating on you, idiot. She's also fucked a ton of men in the past.
>>
>>26258755
this is disgusting, I can't believe you got dubs on this
>>
>>26259071
Good!
I haven't played Broforce yet but it looks fun. Cities Skylines actually gets really cheap during sales, I think I bought it for like $10. What kind of games do you play?
>>
>>26255512
My cousin dyed her hair partially blue and she's pretty cool. She's a hairdresser, though, so that may make a difference.
>>
>>26259193
>I haven't played Broforce yet but it looks fun.
It's pretty damn fun
There's a free game called expendebros that's basically the same thing.
>Cities Skylines actually gets really cheap during sales
I'll get it during one then
>What kind of games do you play?
Grand strategy, but fuck paradox
>>
>>26259042
The roast is served boys, and it's even better on toast
>>
>>26259219
Ooh, I'll check out Expendebros first then. And I've tried playing some grand strategy games before, like EU3 and Crusader Kings but I never could get into them... What do you like?
>>
>>26259164
Dubs chose me and not you. My opinion is clearly in the right.
>>
>>26259323
>What do you like?
Crusader Kings 2, EU (3 and 4, but 4 is better), Vicky 2, Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron 2.
post steam?
>>
>>26259441
added friend :^]
>>
>>26256612
On the bright side, now you can call him Thrillho
>>
>>26255569
>She doesn't expect me to put her needs before mine
Do you know how a fucking relationship works
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.