[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother told me yesterday that he became a member of the new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: sgant.jpg (74KB, 599x911px) Image search: [Google]
sgant.jpg
74KB, 599x911px
my brother told me yesterday that he became a member of the new far right-wing party in germany, AFD. he told me not to tell my parents because they would worry too much. aside from the obvious stuff, they fear he might lose his job if it becomes public at his workplace.

leaving the fact that he's an idiot for joining them in the first place aside, isnt that kind of an asshole move to tell me this then? if he wanted to keep it a secret, he could have just not told anyone at all. when i asked him why he told me (cause i worry about it as well), he said: "you've got a lot of problems of your own to deal with anyway"

i think he just told me because he has a guilty conscience about it and just needed to tell someone, or wanted to provoke me

what does /r9k/ think of this situation?
>>
He's confiding in you because you're his brother and he trusts you.... which is normal

If you're so conflicted just forget he told you
>>
>>26188782
Maybe he wants you to stop being a cuck and join together with him?
>>
>>26188782
>far right-wing party in germany, AFD
They are not far-right. Not even close.
Your brother is sharing his secret with you because you are probably the closest person to him. What exactly is your problem?
>>
you should join them too and start un-cucking your country, germanbro
>>
>>26188782
what do they stand for
>>
>>261888256
>He's confiding in you because you're his brother and he trusts you.... which is normal
well yes.
>If you're so conflicted just forget he told you
cant do that since i care about him and he might fuck up his life out of sheer stupidity. talking to him wont help though, he is the most stubborn person ive ever known, especially considering political views
>>
>>26188894
>>26188863
>>26188867
how about you go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>26188782
Everdeen is qt
>>
This right here is why I'll never trust my libcuck family.
They'd sell me to maintain a progressive narrative in a heartbeat.
It'll hurt me a lot to leave them behind as Ahmed rapes the shit out of my mother and sister, but a future for my people is more important than one sentimental past.
>>
>>26188951
How about you learn a bit about politics?
>>
>>26188979
>>>/pol/

b original comment
>>
Tell mommy and pops everything op, how dare he be so intolerant.
>>
Since when is 4chan so right-wing? From like 2005-2010 it was the exact opposite. Is /pol/ just leaking or is it because moot is gone?
>>
>>26188782
>he became a member of the new far right-wing party in germany
Sorry but what exactly is wrong with that? Right wing is the best politics. You seem like you might be a cuck and/or a SJW and if so should promptly get out.
>>
>>26189822
Because right is right
>>
How terrible he wants to protect his homeland from violent invaders that go around stealing and raping
>>
>>26189822
Everything has gone took far left.

You can call 4chan contrarian or whatever, but you'll find people speak their mind openly here so it's just the pendulum moving back a bit early around here.
>>
>>26189822
4chan has always been conservative. It was more libertarian in the past where as it's just full blown fascism now. I kind of like it though. Reddit gets annoying with it's constant defense of bullshit like safe spaces and le creep shaming
>>
>>26188782
I think he told you because he's proud of it and wanted to tell somebody who wouldn't bitch about. But here you are bitching about it so I guess so much for that, he held too high an opinion of you. You should join too faggot.
>>
>>26188782
The guilty conscious thing is a possibility. The other possibility is that if it gets out and there is blowback, he can blame you. Remember right wingers are psychotic and never admit responsibility for their own shit.

>>26189851
Right wing politics is the politics of fear, violence and division. There is nothing "best" about it at all. The socially conservative values of ISIS are a mirror image of far right parties. Anyone who can't see that is an idiot.
>>
>>26190339

>ISIS is the same as European conservatives
Come on, at lest try a little.
>>
>>26190339
And I guess that would make left wing politics the politics of putting your fingers in your ears and pretending fear, violence and division are never justified and are things they can eliminate through bleeding heart retardation. AKA the politics of women
>>
>>26190339
Good lord you must be trolling. I fail to see how someone can have just an ignorant and one dimensional view of politics. Please just educate yourself before posting or saying anything politics related again.
>>
>>26190390
Gee let's see.
>Anti gay
>Anti women
>Anti any religion but theirs
>Want an ethnically homogenous nation
>Ends justify the means.
>Engage in violent terrorist acts to public agenda (see: Brevik)
>>
>>26188782

Your brother will make Germoney great again, Hans. Join him and build your own wall against the rapefugees.
>>
>>26190632
Ok, so aside from my Poli Sci degree and the time I was elected president of my student union and saw my party re-elected the following year by essentially removing all opposition I'm ignorant of politics?
You alt right are a laughing stock. Your views can be dismantled simply by being broadcast.
>>
>>26190780
>student politics
>that's how the world works
>>
File: 1451234623732.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451234623732.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>26190780
>Poli Sci degree

Poli Sci degree

top kek

Enjoy being a taxi driver and annoy your customers with talking about how you wrote about queer african dance theraphy helps to overcome white privilege.
>>
File: 1447692471711.jpg (114KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
1447692471711.jpg
114KB, 1280x790px
>>26188782
Join him desu senpai, could be some quality bonding if you both share the same opinion, just know that if you refuse one day you will be seen as a coward
>>
>>26190843
One day? He is already a pathetic coward.
>>
>>26189822
>/pol/ leaking
The dumbest copout ever. Why do you think /pol/ is so right wing in the first place? It's because 4chan is.
>>
File: antifa.webm (2MB, 762x414px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.webm
2MB, 762x414px
>>26190879
>One day? He is already a pathetic coward.

Kek, you antifa faggots are all the same
>>
File: tmp_17474-images(16)-209750208.jpg (33KB, 598x513px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17474-images(16)-209750208.jpg
33KB, 598x513px
>>26190780
> poli sci
> student union

Wow, I'm blown away.
>>
>>26190780
>Your views can be dismantled simply by being broadcast
I know you are just baiting. But please, go ahead. Dismantle our views.
>>
>>26190780
Holy fuckin kek. You are pathetic
>>
>>26190919
I have no idea how you drew the conclusion that I'm antifa. I'm saying OP is a coward.
>>
>>26190989
d1fb45
>>
>>26190933
Hahah what? Read what I said.
You have to broadcast them. They will fall apart on their own.
>>
>>26190780
>by essentially removing all opposition I'm ignorant of politics?
So you're saying you're proud to be establishing a leftist dictatorship that tolerates no dissent?

I'm a former Obama supporter back in 2008 and not I'm just disgusted how the sjw movement has transformed into Mao's red guard clones who bash and silence any alternative viewpoints to the official orthodoxy. My grandfather didn't flee communist China just for me to see USA transformed into the same exact system
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 117x125px
>>26188782
>implying any of us follow German politics
>>
>>26191326
>>implying any of us follow German politics

I don't but he had me at far-right.
Make Germoney great again, Fritz!
>>
What is happening in Europe is more organized than I realized. A number of rape rapeugees in Sweden have "lost" their passports and claim to be 15 even though they are obviously in their 20s. This is so they can exploit wacky rules about being a minor in that country:they can commit all sorts of crimes and have to be released if caught since they are "underaged". Some woman who worked in a refugee aid camp got stabbed to death by them,and nothing legally could be done about it. So something illegal was. A group of 100 masked Swedes stormed a camp and beat up these so called Children,and that's just the beginning of the shitstorm.

Think about it. Walk across Europe for free stuff, know loopholes in the local laws and smilingly spit in the face of your benefactors. It's an organized invasion and your leaders are crazy and corrupt enough to allow it.
It's your women being preyed upon,your taxes paying for contemptible ingratitude. It can't be ignored. Just be careful with what you do:the Media is claiming Children are being Hurt to demonize the retaliation. Go to /pol/ and see what they are talking about.
>>
Good. I hope they beat the refugees out of your great nation. Some innocents will suffer, sure, but that is expected collateral damage, unfortunately. It's tragic what's happening in Europe at the moment. If the refugees spread to Ireland, I'll be getting a passport as an Irish citizen (family from there) and joining the fight. I want these hateful people contained to their home lands.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.