[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm creating and co-writing the first gospel of Kek. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (140KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 776x776px
I'm creating and co-writing the first gospel of Kek. I've been compiling lots and lots of top quotes and chapters written by you all and I'm now in the process of editing them into chapters. Also I'm thinking of calling the book 'The Second Gospel of Kek' considering this book will mostly only contain texts NOT from the original post about Kek.

Now, more texts need to be written into the book, and I propose anykek and everykek to submit their ideas in response to this post.

Thank you and kek bless.
>>
File: kfc_shipman.jpg (22KB, 315x350px) Image search: [Google]
kfc_shipman.jpg
22KB, 315x350px
>>26186638
Your made-up God can be destroyed by a lethal dose of morphine faggot
>>
>>26186638
Does it have this stuff?

Book of Kek. Ch1

1. In the beginning there was Kek, and only Kek. Chaos came from Kek, and Kek came from chaos. 2 In the beginning there was night, and Kek was night, and light came forth from Kek's sisters, and light receded when Kek returned.
3. The ancient people of Egypt knew Kek and they praised him. 4. But the false gods came, and they showed the people the light, claiming that it should be adored. 5. They told the people "doth thou not light a candle in the darkness? Doth thou not wish thyself to remove Kek?" 6. The feeble minded people believed that Kek had to be removed, and slowly turned to kebab. 7. Seeing the Kebab, Kek went into hiding, for he knew that he needed to gain power within the night. 8. For millenia, Kek forsaked the earth, for he would only come out at the height of chaos. 9. And behold, unbeknowst to Moot, his fist herald, Kek guided his hand and a new realm of chaos was born. 10. Moot decreed that no order shall be had on his realm, and all was well for a long time.

Ch 2: The book of kebab, and how Kek was forced to emerge from the Realms of chaos to stop their spreading.

Ch3: The First Rediscovery of Kek through the product of his magic: The Trump

Ch4: The prophecies of Kek.
>>
>>26186690

How to praise Kek:

I tell to you, believer of Kek, do you not see the lights at night, desacrating the time most beloved to Kek? Do you not see the luminescence, the neon signs, the orange glow that cities produce, as a vain attempt to remove Kek? But Kek is strong and Kek is Night, through his dubs and trips he speaks unto us. Walk into the night, brother in Kek, for the nightwalk is most sacred to him.
Walk into the night, brother in Kek, and realize that through the lies of Kebab, Kek has been hunted, but you uphold Kek, each step into the night, a step closer to true knowing of Kek. Curse the city lights as you walk brother, and seek out the stars, only visible away from the corruption of citylight.

And I tell you, brother in Kek, do not let open your blinds as you light your house, for the spilling of the light from inside out desacrated the darkness, sacred to Kek.
To Kek you shall dedicate a small space which you shall never tidy, for Chaos is first, and from Chaos peace, for night is first, and then only light. It shall receive objects from your nightwalks. Glowing object are beloved by Kek, for their radiance is only seen in darkness, as Kek's might is unly understood in darkness. Do not praise Kek with lights and candles, for Kek loves the night. It shall receive images of Frogs, beloved to Kek. A fine believer of Kek always upholds his frog images collection and shall always share with followers of Kek.

>Just thought i'd ask incase you had it or didn't want it.
>>
>>26186725
Ch 2: The book of kebab, and how Kek was forced to emerge from the Realms of chaos to stop their spreading.

1. In his exile, our Lord Kek retreated into the night. 2. The Kebab, thinking that Kek had been vanquished started spreading their heinous lies, and converting the people of Kek to a unique deity. 3. Let it be known that "one" is a number reviled by Kek, for it is a single digit, and one can never be two, that one multiplied by one is always one. 4.And so the Kebab multiplied, their unique number defiling the homelands of Kek. 5. But the Kebab would not stop there, and they turned to the other lands, and tried to spread their one-ness there. 6. As the kebab spread, Kek found himself bereaved, and he retreated into the darkness, turning his back on a world which now revered the light. [fragment missing, rumoured to be the apocryphal fragments]

17. For in those lands were revered the number of three, the father, the son and holy spirit, behind which the chaotic hand of Kek had stirred 18. For in those lands were revered the numbers of many, through god and all his saints, counted in endless dubs. 19. And the warriors of trinity and dubs stood up to the Kebab, and stopped the invasion of their homelands. 20. Slowly, the Kebab was removed a first time from the lands of Trinity, during what is called the Dark Ages, for it was a time that pleased Kek, lord of the darkness and the night.
21. But lo and behold, the fiendish Kebab does not sleep! 22. A second wave, this time more sly and insidious than the first came, not by the sword, but by the feels. 23. Small Kebab children where shown to the world while the other Kebab followed, and on and on the Kebab wave spread through their children.
24. The people of the lands of Trinity and Dubs had forgotten their faith and turned away from the night, staring into a box made of light and moving images for hours on end, turning away from the Darkness of Kek.

>forgot about this
>>
>>26186638
Where are you getting your information about Kek from in the first place?
>anykek and everykek
1000% heretical, only Kek and his various incarnations are Kek. Don't anger our God by using his name in vain
>>
Redo that insignia and make it say MENTIBVS instead of MENTIBUS

Classical Latin didn't really use the letter "U". They used V's.
>>
>>26186760
Are you actually serious. The only reason Kek has been awakened is because we used the word kek over and over and over again.

Top kek
>>
>>26186690
Yes it has all that stuff. I requested that to be written personally.
>>
File: 1017 - fLPbJEW.jpg (53KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
1017 - fLPbJEW.jpg
53KB, 616x519px
>>26186638
My dubs say you need to also use posts from the original holy thread.
>>
>>26186832
Alright cool, I wasn't sure. What've you got so far?

Are you form the original /pol/ threads?
>>
>>26186807
theres nothing wrong with saying kek, but I don't think its a good idea to refer to yourself/other people as Kek, if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>26186906
He has a point. WE are not kek. Kek is almighty. Praise him.
>>
only dubs and trips are legit scripture bruv
>>
File: pepepoo.png (94KB, 1435x478px) Image search: [Google]
pepepoo.png
94KB, 1435x478px
>>26186638
don't forget this gem
>>
>>26186866
No I am not from the original thread. I've seen the thread and have been following the activities of the community of kek. I have mostly texts from the most recent kek thread from here, /r9k/.

I'm looking for OC rather than stuff from previous threads.
>>
>>26186958
And 36s
>>
>>26186982
Alright fair enough. I feel as long as we keep the original vision intact. We can add stuff. Like the waifu thing. That was awesome.
>>
The dubs from the main thread have already been transcribed into a holy text here
>>26186858
>>26186875
>>26186903
>>
>>26187016
Thanks a lot this will be useful but it needs a ton of editing.
>>
File: frdg.jpg (53KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
frdg.jpg
53KB, 1440x800px
Any word about the website?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.