[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ls it worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: fleshlight-family.jpg (27KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight-family.jpg
27KB, 550x336px
ls it worth it?
>>
>>26125983
no
feels like nothing
just use your hand
>>
>>26125983
Feels better than a real one
>>
feels good man, but it is a nigger to clean so you end up only using it rarely

>>26125993

*circumcised alarm goes off*
>>
Which insert is closest to a real vagina?
>>
>>26126008
im uncircumsized
i had 2
trashed 1
other is bearable
not worth going through all the process of heating and lubing
>>
>>26125983

No, I bought one and couldn't do anything.
hope this isn't what a pussy feels like...
>>
Not if you're a cutfag.
Cutfags can't actually feel anything. I'm surprised they can even have an orgasm.
>>
>>26125983
just buy a dog dude that's what my uncle did
>>
File: 1446119884756.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1446119884756.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>26125983
What is the point of 'stealth'? What is it supposed to be emulating? A fucking power socket?
>>
>>26125983
What is the fourth one?
>>
No. It's too much work to clean and shit, and it doesn't really feel much better than your hand. Plus there's the constant fear of what happens if you suddenly die and your family finds it...
>>
>>26126041
p sure its supposed to not make any noises
>>
>>26126041
>>26126043
i think it's supposed to be like if someone finds it, they can't tell what it is. if you saw that and it's literally a mouth or a vagina looking thing, it'd be pretty obvious what it is.
>>
>>26126061
>says fleshlight on the side

It's still pretty fucking obvious
>>
File: Heilhitler.jpg (263KB, 750x873px) Image search: [Google]
Heilhitler.jpg
263KB, 750x873px
>>26126025
How the fuck do you trash one of these?
>>
>>26126061
>i think it's supposed to be like if someone finds it, they can't tell what it is
>'fleshlight' on the side

even parents can google
>>
File: 1450533243375.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1450533243375.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>26126053
>tfw your dad has to pretend not to know what it is
>>
>>26126078
in the trash can
don't give a shit about what others think
>>
>>26125983
NO.

>>>/jp/14663390
Go buy an onahole instead.
>>
>>26125983
yes
>feelsgoodman,jpg
>>
>>26126041

You cut a hole in a piggy bank and stick it inside so it looks like it's just the coinslot and the circular rim makes it look like that's the part you remove to get the money out.
>>
>>26126034

How do you know what a cutfag can feel unless you're a cutfag, cutfag?
>>
>>26125983
I enjoy my butthole one, just make sure you get the super tight, textured one.
Also, forget what these guys say about being a pain to clean, just rinse it out every few weeks.
>>
Bro it's amazingly good, it's fucking easy to clean
Rinse hot water hang with a coat hanger drys in few hours then masturbate more
>>
>>26126194
If fleshlights are worse than onaholes they must be fucking awful. I got a venus clone and I don't like it very much. Was thinking about trying one of the lilliths though.
>>
>>26126654
Hot water and cum don't mix, anon. Best to rinse with cold water first.
>>
>2016
>still buying flesh lights

I subscribe to infernalmonkey.com and buy the top reviewed onaholes.
>>
They are great. I got myself cheap 15 dollar fleshlight with internal battery vibrator. One of the best purchases ever. Sure, it feels less intense than fap with deathgrip, but it makes me last longer.
>>
>>26125983
This is just sad.

But mostly because my position is that artificial sexual stimulation feeds in to my fear to approach and connect with another human being. What you present as a solution to sexual frustration is bound to further alienate the men using that from the humans around them.

I have a problem with masturbation. Maybe my problem is much more deeper than mere masturbation and artificial visual stimulation.

If you make yourself presentable (clean clothes, normal hygiene), if you live a life of virtue out of necessity(because life of vice will only fuck you up even more), and if you make a genuine attempt for connection, rather than using the other person for your own selfish pleasure. It sort of boils down to admitting to yourself that there is something wrong with you and you choose to improve.

Somehow it should not be a problem for a person to be valued for what they are. But I feel like just being is not enough. And you probably share the sentiment too, that is why a lot of you give up, because you are easily discouraged.

But then again, only discomfort makes you grow. The comfort of fleshlight/onahole only numbs you with the false sense of satisfaction. Never prompting you to grow as a person.

There is always a certain context to male sex toys. On nofap, it occured to me that sexual energy is very powerful, and wasting it on selfish pleasure does no good aside from the instant gratification one gets used to.
>>
>>26125983

Honestly, no.

I bought one a few months ago, used it twice within the first week or so and haven't bothered using it since. It only works good with lube so you have to keep buying lube just to get a decent experience out of it which I couldn't be bothered to do.

Just use your hand, it's free and easily accessible.
>>
I bought a Puni Ana DX japanese onahole for like $130.

It is pretty fucking cool, when i opened it it was like something primal came over me and i just wanted to stick my dick inside it.

I don't actually use it as often as i thought i would, 1-2 times a week maybe, but even that first day was worth the money desu.

Don't buy american garbage, Doc johnson or fleshlight cannot compare
>>
>>26126194
This.

Get an onahole if you're about 6" or less (7" is pushing it). There's more of a variety.
>>
>>26125983

The orgasms are much more powerful with masturbator tubes. Legs quivering, heavy breathing, drooling...at least for me anyway. With my hand it's like "ok, I came"
>>
What the fuck is an onahole? Sounds disgusting
>>
>>26126994
Relationshits ruin lives.

Onaholes feel good.

You would never attack a woman for using a sex toy. No one would. It's passe at this point.

Stop your misandry.

Get the fuck out.
>>
I find it takes a really large amount of effort to reach orgasm with these things. Probably because I'm used to masturbating with a vice grip.
>>
>>26127754
this.

also i always end up fucking and throwing my arms up and down like a maniac so i can even cum

the orgasm is pretty hardcore and lasts multiple seconds but i still prefer my good old hand desu
>>
>>26126603
No, be just has two dicks. One cut one not. He is a professional bud, you better watch it, he knows things
>>
>>26128028
its not good though. I think it would be pretty much impossible for me to have sex the way I am since I would keep losing my erection without a cock ring or some shit. I really need to fix it.
>>
I have a tenga fliphole black and its really good.

I have really powerful muscle spasming orgasms, and its really easy to clean.

Would recommened.
>>
>>26127087
Really true.
6" fag here and I got a 16$ one like a month ago and it's already to the point where I may need to get a new one. Maybe it's the quality and I should splurge for a better one
>>
I've been using the same tenga fliphole for like 2 years.
>>
I bought 3 of them on a sale, one of each orifice and a different texture inside for each. Ultra tight is lame, the ridges kind of hurt and the bumps felt the best. The butthole felt the best but I had to be rock hard to use it right off the bat. The vagina was meh but was easiest to use in the dark. the lips creeped me out more than i thought they would, i didn't think they felt particularly great and wasn't particularly convenient.

I was psyched to use them right away but they lose softness and you have to maintain them with corn starch or someshit. Over time the hassle of cleaning them and the hardening of the material as well as the level of prep (you have to soak it in hot water or something for a while if you don't want to feel like you're fucking a corpse, warming the lube is also good) made me realize how much more convenient it is to just quickly rub one out.

I threw them out when i moved but have thought about picking another one up as its really fun to use every once in a while, especially after a few days of not fapping. There are also cheaper ripoffs but I had one of these too and I tore it, and I am not that thick. Different strokes for different folks as they say so your mileage may very. I would recommend it if you can spare the money.
>>
>>26126603
its not what you feel that we know, its what you can't feel that we know.
>>
why do you think jews are so good at business? its because their dicks dont work anymore
>>
>>26126571
And ignore that fact that it says Fleshlight on it.
>>
File: 1453912699701.jpg (27KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1453912699701.jpg
27KB, 273x252px
>>26126078
>normiecucks don't even know what direction the swastika goes
>>
>>26125983

>stealth

Quick, robots. Your mom finds your stealthlight and asks what it's for. What do you say?
>>
>>26130707
it's an avant-garde piggy bank
>>
>>26126069
>>26126081
The best "stealth" male sex toys I've seen are those Japanese fleshlights that look like matte glass sculptures.
>>
>>26130757
that's...... actually pretty clever
>>
>>26125983
/jp/ has an onahole thread dealing specifically with this topic. Even has a pastebin too.
>>
File: 1375346859684.jpg (39KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
1375346859684.jpg
39KB, 275x224px
>>26130757

>tfw she sticks her finger inside to borrow a few quarters for the vending machine at work
>>
>>26130664
that's the correct direction...
>>
>>26131250
The third reich swastika has the top bar pointing to the right
>>
>>26126787
My dude you got me reading all these ona hole reviews. Didn't expect to spend today doing this. Thanks for the link mate.
>>
File: BB50L75-500x500.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BB50L75-500x500.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
I just use a biodegradable food-bin liner, my council delivers them for free every 6 months and they feel really good with a bit of coconut oil and pushed between two pillows.
>>
Fleshlight is a great investment. i recommend pure ice
>>
>>26126194
Flashlights feel better than anoholes
>>
File: 1231-1266-thickbox.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1231-1266-thickbox.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>26131250
fool that you are you could've just looked up a swastika image and not looked like an idiot
>>
I have the 3 sex in a can ones. The butt one feels really good when I put it between my mattress. The other two are just kind of ok. The tenga black feels the best, but the covering is too soft so it would break if I put it in my mattress.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.